Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm driving Grand.
Speaker 3: Rob Acknowledgy it down.
Speaker 2: Annoyed boys and girls go to attention. Please hello and welcome back inside the part for me for podcast number nine heard and seventy four. This is tough ak a negative camera. You know why I've asked you here. I always do this every week.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That I'm This is exactly what I need you to do tonight for your kind consideration. Look, we're gonna cover all kinds of fun stuff. You know, Launch season is no longer coming soon Detroit Liveries happened, host drops and renders twenty twenty six. We sets are gonna feel a little real, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We got Cadillac Audi. Should we just talk about Audi dos? I don't know. We're gonna talk about stuff. But before doing that, I gotta go find my my co host all the way on the right coast of America, nestled near but not in our nation's capital. You know where you're love it the lovely to read out of what grace?
Speaker 3: How you doing? I'm doing pretty good, Todd, How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. I'm doing well. Thanks for do you happen to own a pair of Audi Doos, Grace.
Speaker 3: I don't own any Audi dos oh okay, just checking. I don't know, But why do we call him Adidas? Audi Dos? Is much more fun to say, isn't it fun?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know it's Adidas. It's like heres versus Herreth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, it is right.
Speaker 4: But the rest of the when I learned that that everybody else calls them Audi Das, I'm like, we're going to get Adidas from I don't know, it's not nearly as much fun.
Speaker 2: Almost like the metrics system. We refuse to say it rightly.
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 4: Well that, I mean that would be very American of us, Like we know, we know that's wrong, but we choose to be wrong.
Speaker 3: It's foxy.
Speaker 4: Not only would we choose to be wrong, but we would we would double down on it. Well, you're the ones that are wrong.
Speaker 3: We are correct. It's not our language, is not our thing.
Speaker 4: If not, we didn't invent it, but we are claiming it, and we will say correctly.
Speaker 3: And you are the ones that are.
Speaker 2: Wrong, We'll butcher it. It sure is, you know, love it or anyway? Yeah. So so, Grace, we're going to cover some news tonight. I scoured the intwebs and I found some top stories from this week. Before we get into them, I do have to send out a huge thank you to our Patroon supporters, and uh, you know, I'm going to let you know this podcast would not and could not exist if it wasn't for our patron supporters. And if you are a patron supporters, you get the video podcast and the audio podcast with no ads in it. I'm just saying if the ads drive you nuts, and I would forgive you for saying so you can get them with no ads if you're a patron supporter, And wouldn't that be joyous heading into this, I know, especially for our American listeners. I know we're sitting here just mirror weeks away and you've heard you know, you know what we've heard out of Apple?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing, not a peep. Are they broadcasting Sky? Are they going to go find a bunch of gen Z influencers? You know, what are they going to do? No one knows what they're going to do.
Speaker 4: I just want to listen to one Sky nude just so that I can hear Champion of the World and it's not maxtressappen, and then I will not listen to Sky It'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Norst of the world.
Speaker 4: That is right, you go, that's all it once and then I'll be done with crafty. But yeah, I'm gonna have to get my like VPN ready so I can watch Ted.
Speaker 3: That's really my concern, I know.
Speaker 2: So you know here we are. You don't know what Apple's gonna do, but you know what you could do. Support us on Patreon. You get new.
Speaker 3: Ads, that's right, and don't I don't know what the ads that's all we have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, there you have so anyway, huge things to them.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 2: Right, let's jump into some news this week. Oh, by the way, your dear friend and mine, you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Hello, everybody, this is Paul charles Ley, the International.
Speaker 2: Paul is at Daytona right now getting ready for the roar before the twenty four. That's right, the Balkyrie got the Aston Martin down there. GT three car you got Paul down. Paul sends us all these really cool behind the scenes. Yeah you can't share, but they're like, you know, his race set up, you know, like you know, you see the guys on pitwall, the buttons in the radio, and he's got all the there I loved the Paul charsleye mashup of the British American flag.
Speaker 3: I didn't notice that. I didn't ask him though.
Speaker 4: If he's been practicing is like total wolf headphones, headphones, right, yea, what all good team principles need.
Speaker 2: Right of course, of course, But yeah, Paul's got this really cool British American mashup flag. You know, it's showing that he was born in the UK. But we stole him and we won't give him back. And so there you go. Yeah, so if you're if you're, if you're really ready for some racing action. This starts before F one. Paul Strick guy heard of racing, Aston Martin check him out. All right, let's talk about some Formula one news because this is an F one podcast. So look, Ferrari announced this week they've changed Lewis Hamilton's race engineer. Ricardo Dami moved off of number forty four. What happened, well, Ferrari reassigned Ricardo Dami to a new rule. I think grace, what is it the test team and.
Speaker 4: Again right, yeah, I think they made him a helmet Marco, the helmet Marco of Ferrari.
Speaker 2: That's right. They were kind of like good by, good luck and good there you go. So they moved him over like a potted plant, over to this part of the office in Ferraris.
Speaker 3: That is jurisdiction.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's right. So are those china paper plates they hold chinette? That's it.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: Thanks for correcting me. Yeah, so that means Lewis gets a new race engineer for twenty twenty six. Now Ferrari head and folks don't get excited. Ferrari hasn't named the replacement yet. But I did see some speculation online that it could be Luca Dilla. But I don't No one knows that. Okay, I can't say that for now. How would I know that. I don't work for Ferrari. I don't see here I know, so I don't know if it's Luca. I mean, but it why not, right, that's the name of one of my.
Speaker 3: I means, that's true, but not after that Luca.
Speaker 2: But yees, not after that look at different one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we.
Speaker 4: Can make up anything, right, it's pre season. Yeah, who knows who is engineer race engineer?
Speaker 3: Mind?
Speaker 2: It could be Christian Horner, who knows.
Speaker 3: That is not who? Again?
Speaker 4: A race engineer needs to be the medium guy, right because something's.
Speaker 3: The drivers is like wow, what's happened? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: He just needs to be like listen, Todd, focus on it, on the race in front of you.
Speaker 3: Just keep your you know, like.
Speaker 4: He's the coolest, you know guy like Christian Horner is not that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. I mean, look you yeah, I'm glad you brought up. I mean, race engineer is all about relationship, right. That equals like execution under pressure, strategy, calls tired state, tied person, switch setting, what engine modes. You know, there's that confidence that builds between race engineer. It's not just an f one. I've heard Paul do that and when I was, you know, sitting in with harder racing. So there's a real cadence and a relationship that that is there. I would say a change though, is kind of a big admission that the process isn't working or needs improving, right, And you know, the reporting frame to this is sort of a fallout from a tense for a season and radio friction and I don't know, in one sense, I think, okay, well that's probably that's been relatively easy to detect if I'm if I'm honest. But you know, you could say, well, yeah, we hear the radio snippets and that sort of thing, and that might be. But on the other sense, I mean, how fair is that given Lewis's long history of Bono, they had a long time to develop that relationship. And on one sense you could say, well, but you know, it's odd that Lewis struggled with him when you know clearly Carlos did Ricky. It can't be Ricky. And then I thought, well, no, wait a minute, I have that other one that shows maybe there is a struggle. Oh see, Lewis is the only one not getting response.
Speaker 3: No, I mean Carlo.
Speaker 4: Him and Carlos always had yeah, some issues him and Ricky. Yeah, I mean, and it could be. I mean again, it's kind of like it's dating. Like sometimes it takes a couple of dates and you're like, you know what, I was a little luke warm on this person, and now I wore a couple of days in it. Sometimes you're halfway through date one day like I never want to see this person again, right, you know what I mean? So, because it is that is the person, not only who they have to triangulate not just it's not just the person that talks to the driver, but they also have to like translate from the driver to the rest of the team and to the team principle, Like it's that conduit between you know, you on the track and everybody else on the team because they can talk to each other, but you can't as the driver.
Speaker 3: So it's not just that which is the only communication we hear.
Speaker 4: We just hear the race engineer to the driver, but that race engineer is also like, you know, managing other stuff at the same time.
Speaker 3: But it's like a co driver in you know, rally, you know.
Speaker 4: That person and has the notes and you if they say, you know, long left open, you have to drive like that's correct.
Speaker 3: You can't second guess that.
Speaker 4: So I think any kind of tension you're gonna have, that's that's gonna be a that's gonna be a problem. I mean, I think if it could just be optics, I mean, I guess that's one way to view it. Like if you think this is just an overblown thing because of not you, but people think this is an overblown thing, and that oh Louis this was it could be optics, right, like, and that may be fair.
Speaker 3: May not be fair.
Speaker 4: Things happen for optics all the time, but I think it's very clear that people are like, something's not right here, yeah, and something needs to be fixed. I mean it's kind of like with Yuki, right, everybody's like, oh Yuki in his language. Well, everybody kind of has to mind their p's and q's on the radio.
Speaker 3: It's not just the drivers.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, you bring up what I definitely could see some criticisms, and oh, you're just over indexing the whole radio drama. I mean we hear edited snippets, not the full you know, engineer driver loop. We don't really hear that, right, uh, and fair enough, But I would say still for already making a move implies internal consensus and that something wasn't quite working there.
Speaker 4: No, and and you know, and I think again, it doesn't mean he's bad at his job or a bad person. He may just not be Lewis's person. He may not have been Carlos's person, and Lewis has the juice.
Speaker 3: To get it moved, you know, in a way.
Speaker 4: That didn't have that kind of juice for sure, Right, But you know, I think that we've all worked with another enough human beings as coworkers are our life that sometimes you can be like that person's really smart and I cannot work with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you have.
Speaker 4: To make it work, or you find a new position, or you find some other project to work on.
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes just.
Speaker 2: That what Ricky and Lewis's love languages are?
Speaker 3: You know, maybe maybe acts of service?
Speaker 2: No, not active service. Who knows in.
Speaker 3: Terms of endearment, but probably not.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You know, on the flip side, a new engineer isn't a silver bullet. But if the core issue was you know, is the car, then but uh, you know, i'd suggest even so, they're definitely felt like there was just sort of a lack of chemistry and communication.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they certainly didn't have that. I did. I did.
Speaker 4: When I read this news story though, I was like, what else from my wish list from three podcasts ago came true?
Speaker 2: Right? Right?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe somebody does listen to this podcast?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What else could I have this season that I really wanted?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? Right?
Speaker 3: I had that kind of power?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know, it's you know, one sense you think, well, you know, but you know, you and I we said this one a podcast or two ago we were talking about, you know, on one hand, you think, well, Lewis does seemed to be sort of struggling on that communication thing. He's not getting the kind of feedback that he would want, et cetera, et cetera. But then we were talking about, you know, but I can't say that Charlotte Clair's radio and it's some little snips that we hear. You know, he gets a little animated with his race engineer too. So yeah, maybe maybe, I don't know, maybe Ferrari needs to have those guys log into their ADP LMS system and take a few courses. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think there's more Ferrari than a few courses can solve. I'm just I'm just saying, right.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, yeah, don't I know it.
Speaker 4: Like Williams of Old Like I think I think, you know, everything just being done, Patrick head heads away.
Speaker 3: Isn't it does something you can untrained?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's you know, right, so true? I agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Patrick, All right, there you go.
Speaker 2: And other big news this week, well, we did have Red Bulls twenty twenty six hour launch had in Detroit launch and Ford Power Unit messaging around the launch. Early engine you know, a scuttle butt though going on, I thought that was interesting. So what happened, Well, Red Bull and Racing Bulls they had a joint launch, a joint event in Detroit, revealed the twenty twenty six looks of the car, the liveries, et cetera, et cetera. Over at Reuters, they in the article they were talking about Red Bull push back on the idea that the Ford partnership is just marketing. They're saying, no, no, no, this is an engine leadership initiative. And they were saying, hey, look, you know the engine development. This is a big move for in it is it's a huge move, folks. Engine leadership is you know, was publicly setting some strong expectations of what they hope to get out of the car. Is reading some other articles and they were talking about the gamble and we've talked about this certainly Grace in the past, you know Red Bull when Dietrich made the decision that you know, it was after the Renault RAU and then the Honda and then they were kind of like, okay, so they're going to change the engine regulation. Look, I'm done being attached to an engine supplier deal. And Mercedes and Ferrari wouldn't sell them a lumpfect in the Renault row, and so they said, we're just going to build her own. And it was a huge investment, very smart people over there working on that program. So it's a big gamble, right. And the interesting part about this is sort of percolating coming out of the F one scene, is that the twenty twenty six engine rig interpretation is there's a little dispute bubbling here. It's centered on the allegation or the alleged exploitation of thermal expansion which impacts the compression rate measurement. And so I got to dig in a little deeper on there. Yeah, the loophole in how the max I'm going to read this. I thought it was a decent breakdown of it, sokay, Pole, because I'm not an engine engineer, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I just relied on the race's graphics department in order to understand what was going on.
Speaker 2: Right, right, I mean if Derek Berry doesn't work on it, I don't know what's going on. So you know, if so, the loophole in how the maximum geometric compression ratio of sixteen to one is measured in force, that's what it's around. So while the rural state that the limit must be met at ambient cold temperature, rival teams suspect that Mercedes and Rebel power trains of design engines that exploit that that thermal expansion where the components actually expand when they get heated during operation, allowing the effective compression ratio to rise above sixteen to one while running on track. Now, this could estimates and suggestions are it could restore performance close to the previous eighteen eighteen to one limit, potentially delivering what's that mean on track ten to thirteen horsepower gain equivalent to about point three or point four seconds per lap, or at least that's the argument.
Speaker 4: I mean in a sport where they're like taking off paint because the car's too heavy, it matters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know right, like that means right right right, As we've talked about before Grace, I mean, you know, three tenths, four tenths over fifty sixty seventy elapses a lot, right, So that's a big deal. But anyway, Red Bull effectively becoming a new power unit manufacturer at the exact moment F one's biggest reset arrives, and you know that's a that's the highest variance bet on the grid if you're asking me of all the gambles and the bets, and and you know, Audi coming in, I think is one. But it's Audi, right, yeah, Renault Alpine moving to Mercedes and Mercedes eight Cadillac coming in using Ferrari, that makes sense, Hash using Ferrari doing some engineering work and concepting with Toyota, Honda going over to Aston Martin. But it's Honda, right, they're just leaving. So I think that I would say the two biggest gambles certainly is Red Bull with its own power unit and Audi. But Audi has a history of making racing engines.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, and Red Bulls yeah, and Red.
Speaker 2: Bull doesn't have it. So they're really smart people that have made them, of course, but this is a new program, right. But I will say on the flip side of that, they've had time to let that bake, right and let it cook. You know, if the loophole debate is real, it's also a preview of the twenty twenty six politics, right, the rules, wording, the test conditions, the accusations will fester before the cars even run publicly.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see Ted try to explain this to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a wedge of yeah, which should be good. I think he can pull it off. He's an enterprising young fellow.
Speaker 4: That ted, that's right, And then he'll start asking other people you know that it was walking past him, like you understand what it's talking about?
Speaker 2: Do you know the cheese? Right that?
Speaker 3: You know? It's an engine right ford on it.
Speaker 2: We've seen enough of these preseason We've been around, you know, a season or two Grace you know, in the past, loophole talking January is off and sort of that fog of war and rivalry paranoia that you kind of get leading into the season. But the fact that reputable outlets and reporting it suggests that there's probably some paddock seriousness to this and not just a fan rumor.
Speaker 4: Right, that's right, No, No, there's there's there's investment being made by you know, yes, legitimate news sources into this issue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree. You know Red Bull's confidence at the launch, certainly that was a good marketing event. Uh. The real question though, beyond the livery and beyond even some of the trick arrow and those kind of things that we're not going to really see definitive rear wings until they run. But all that being said, it really comes down to reliability, energy deployment once the testing begins, and how that red Bull engine performs along with in conjunction with Ford. So that'll be interesting to see. I guess. I guess from my perspective, Grace, is Red Bull's biggest risk in twenties twenty six really hardware or the political cost of being seen as gaming the new REGs or both? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think, I mean, I think I think the political the you know, are they pushing the engine rangs that'll get solved real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's not like we're going to be like.
Speaker 4: You know, at you know, Catalonia, trying to decide if there's a thing it'll be settled by a show, right like it it's gonna come and go real fast if it's one way or the other, right because you can't, you can't run this series with something like that hanging over everybody's heads.
Speaker 3: And really they've probably already solved it. Now.
Speaker 4: That doesn't mean that we won't keep talking about it, or that the teams won't continue to push the narrative. But this isn't just something. It's not like, well, I guess we'll just wait and see. That's not how this is going to work, right, So I don't I don't think that's going to hang out for a very long. I mean, it's always about the hardware. I think that we'll you know, and especially if the hardware doesn't do well, right, I think that'll be a surprise because we're just not used to seeing Red Bull. You know, even red Bull at it's it's bad days, we're still pretty good, you know. So I think I think that they're just it would be like Mercedes, right, Like Mercedes. Some part of mercedes struggle with the hybrid is they've struggled with the hybrid, but it's also taken a hit to who they are, to their you know, their ego or their ethos or whatever, like they're uncomfortable being in this place, unlike you know McLaren or Ferrari that I was born in the darkness, right like they are from this place, and they continue to put themselves back in this place right for no reason to themselves. Right.
Speaker 3: So I think that.
Speaker 4: Mercedes was sort of like, but but we're Mercedes, we win. We were not winning, right like, So I think that Red Houle there would be some struggles on top of the teething pains that they have to be going through. They just they went through a big change. You know, they're keeping Mechi's on board a lot of other I'm sure that. You know, again, as we've talked about, like we know four names, there's hundreds of people, thousands of people that work with that team, right, and so that's going to al reshuffle itself as well. There are going to be people that are going to be like, you know what, I don't like Mechi's, or you'll hire people because like any side of a big change like that is going to shuffle all your other people, just like it would at any of our other jobs. So I think that's really I mean, I think that's what will be of interest. I think this loophole talk will go behind doors. It's I mean, if people if people think you don't want to hear about tires, you definitely don't want to hear about engine compression, right, You're like, what, it's just such a such a minutia that people are not not gonna want to hear listen to that.
Speaker 3: So but I did.
Speaker 4: I did also enjoy it the launch itself. I like that all they can ask Max is about the color, the color scheme.
Speaker 3: It's a new kind of paint now. He's like, yes, I've been telling you to use that paint.
Speaker 4: Like this is all we can talk about is the shade of red and blue that we're using. This is great, shut yay, shine.
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I love that.
Speaker 4: Ezac was just sort of like checking out the car, like what's going on back here? Max is just like yeah, I know this works, and chatting away with you know whoever the host was. Ezac just like what's the car? He's like vetyl, you know, like checking it out, see what's going on. It's like, man, it's not your car.
Speaker 3: It's all right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you know, they had some they had some stuff going on, and you know, it's red Bulls, so they.
Speaker 2: I kind of felt like the Racing Bulls looked better than the Red Bulls. I kind of liked the Racing Bulls delivery. Yeah, I did like that. So I thought that was pretty nice. Yeah, it'd be interesting to see how they do. It's certainly a lot of debate, and I was reading a lot of debate and there's been you know, videos on it and stuff like that about where where they pundits Anyway, I think they'll be competitively. It's hard to know, you know, it really is hard to know. Will they come out? You know, they they they had been working with Honda. Honda was very strong. They developed with Honda, they had that great relationship, produced world championships together, reliable power unit, that sort of thing. And now this is their own creation. Will it be competitive on pace? Will they come out and have a shot at the championship? If as rumors would suggest that Mercedes is rumored to have the strongest engine going into twenty twenty six. If that's the case, then Mercedes, McLaren, Alpine, Williams all have a really good strong engine that, if the rumors are right, would be the strongest. Well that's four. Then that would put red Bull possibly fifth, right, sixth maybe could be depending on Aston, Martin and Honda and how good the Honda is. So I don't know. It's interesting. I can't imagine Red Bull running of fourth, fifth fastest. I don't see that happening.
Speaker 3: I have no faith in Alpine. Yeah, I mean, I think you can put any engine you want. That pile of cardboards.
Speaker 2: Well, they got to get the chassis right, I seen right.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe maybe I'm wrong, Maybe Flavio's fixed it and I'm wrong. I just think that you can go whatever engine you want in that pile of aluminium cardboard.
Speaker 3: And uh, I'm not sure it's going to be fourth.
Speaker 2: But I don't know either, you know, but Williams, I could see them pulling surprise run fifth, you know.
Speaker 3: Surprises all this year.
Speaker 4: I think they surprise themselves. So I think that, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: So I don't know where they're gonna Let us know what you guys think. Where do you think Red Bull with their brand new power unit is going to be running. It'd be very interesting this this shakedown, and very interesting to see where the Audie runs too. It's going to be very interesting.
Speaker 4: I hope somebody hires Christian Horner like I need Hit, I need drive to survive. I need him speaking about this team. If it doesn't go well.
Speaker 2: I know you've got a problem. Change your car exactly like I just I think Alpine should do it. I think Alpine he should come in, have an ownership position, turn that team around using Toto's own engine. I think it would be glorious Christian Horner using Toto's engine. I just think that would be capital, that would be drive to survive gold.
Speaker 3: That's right, That's what I remember, you know, the.
Speaker 2: The the the words and stuff with Renault. You know when he was mad at that engine. Imagine him being mad at the Mercedes.
Speaker 3: That would be Lars.
Speaker 4: Oh I can't, I can't, So somebody please, I'm putting that all my wish.
Speaker 3: Please somebody hire him. And I'd like to see.
Speaker 2: You may have to go all cereal of bite bull on Toto, you.
Speaker 3: Know, funny, we need that. That's the content we do.
Speaker 2: That is the content we need. Hey, and other big reveals. Now has Reville the F twenty six VF twenty six look. Everybody was kind of squinting at the new air of proportions and what the cars are supposed to look like, or at least what the renders did. They released did it renders of the VF twenty six Livery and some early styling cues. It was good look and livery though, I will say that, so, you know, and some of the sort of twenty two and six design queues kind of starting to show their show their their look. The comfort, you know, the coverage really is all about most of these cars, smaller, lighter cars, and season is sort of what would one would imply that this could be a season of real rapid development, or or so one would hope. So despite the cost cap limitations, but you know, those can always thwart your developments program. But to be fair, host did a really good job of that last year. You know, it's not like they got to Aberlin and said we're out of money. That's that's the we have for the rest of the season. They really did a great job of developing, bringing a new underfoor late in the season, putting in some great performance. Very proud of that team and what they achieved mid and late season in that development, because I would have thought they'd squeeze that limon for all the juice they got early on, but they didn't. So one, yeah, exactly. You know, he's an engineer at heart, right. I think they did it, did a good job. There was some suggestion that the six twenty six cars may require drivers to relearn and entire fundamentals of what they knew, and perhaps that's true.
Speaker 4: That's what o'conn said, right, was like I'm going to forget everything.
Speaker 3: I'm starting all over here, you know.
Speaker 2: They're all over right, And perhaps that's true given all the serious change in chassis arrow fifty to fifty energy deployment, you can imagine some of that would have a pretty dramatic effect on the driveability of the car. And they'll have been used to the old power unit and the driveability and engine deployment this will be even more so. So I think that that I think he's got a point there. Yeah, so, but I think I think Grace Haas is a great barometer. You know, if they're talking about the severity of a reset, then I think the reset's real. They you know, Kamatsu's They're not the kind of people out talking.
Speaker 4: They're not gamesmanship, No, not really at right, like who you're gaming?
Speaker 3: Right? Like where is Mercedes or Red Bull?
Speaker 4: And the statesmanship and so you know, like you know, the more Lewis would complain about his tires, she's funny, the better they seem right, right, you know.
Speaker 3: So it was like, yeah, but has there's who are they playing that game with? They're Haas, They're last, right, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think yeah, because I think they're they're a pretty good barana or a good bell weather for what really is a situation I twenty twenty six may reward teams who kind of hit the baseline earlier, weight, cooling, drive ability, Like I mentioned, I think those are all good more than than chasing, like fancy concepts and stuff. And I got to think could has have gotten the baseline right because that tends to be what they focus on. This nail the baseline right and then developed there instead of gambling on some sort of trick design and we're all in and we're upside down for the balance of season. They want to make sure that they nail the baseline, that they've got a relatively competitive card, then we can develop from there. It'd be interesting to see if they've got that baseline there that they can develop. But all that being said, I think that that you know, these are renders, renders hide a lot. I mean, obviously the first real tales will be the package and cooling exits on track behavior, not Instagram and angles and stuff like that. But I think, yeah, I think it's a big rule reset and do smaller teams gain because the map is erased or lose because resources matter more than ever We've seen this. We've seen this before, Grace with Haas themselves in the first season, and then some might say, well, the little teams, you know, but Braun came out, you know, a punch him other ways, But I'd argue Braun was really Honda.
Speaker 4: Right they were, But I mean, and I think it'll be interesting to see how they're I don't know if it's a full partnership, but the relationship with Gantu and with Toyota, right see how that I guess their new wind tunnel isn't going to come online until later in this April, I think they were saying.
Speaker 3: So it'll be interesting to see how.
Speaker 4: That relationship kind of plays out because it's it seems more complicated than just like, hey, they're on board, and it certainly, I certainly don't get the sense from any of the pundits that all of a sudden Toyota is just going to step in like this is just you know, like like Sober is going to step out and out He's going to step in, right Like.
Speaker 3: It doesn't seem to be that kind of relationship.
Speaker 4: But it definitely is to Ahasa's benefit to have the resources and the personnel from Toyota. So it'll be interesting to see how that relationship continues and Toyota operates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, and certainly the correlation data with the wind tunnel when they get up that up and going, and that'll be interesting to see how they develop over the balance of season. I think the delivery looks terrific on the renders anyway, I just think it looks correct.
Speaker 4: I think everybody's livery is going to look great except for Ferraris.
Speaker 3: I don't like the blue. The blue is not I.
Speaker 4: Mean, this isn't just like Spoopo went on blue your Ferrari. I don't care that HP is pain. You're like, you know, side pods of money.
Speaker 3: What is the blue in your car? Get out of here? I can't. So they're all gonna look lovely until we get the Ferrari in it. That's gonna be it blue.
Speaker 4: Like you thought you thought having a pink car on the grids was got everybody all on a twist.
Speaker 3: Just wait the blue Ferrari.
Speaker 2: Big rebel. No here, look behind me. It's a Ferrari there, folks. It's tough being a Ferry fan. So anyway, keep your eyes on that. I don't want to overplay it, but I do think host is a good bell Weather and and what they do, and that's honestly, it's just a compliment to the team's no nonsense.
Speaker 3: I like the Yeah, I think they have some believable Williams energy. Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, they're not point, they're not James Vows. But Kamatsu has definitely got something on with that team. And of course they are building up for what was there and what Gunther did. But I think that he seems to really be turning this team into a turning a corner in a direction that isn't the positive.
Speaker 3: And he's not having to call Gene right.
Speaker 2: So right, and I think Jeane's got to be happy with the direction I U was doing. I mean, yeah, you're right, I was not. He's not the effrofescent character that James Valley, right, you know, I mean, I get it. But he's a good guy and they're moving the right direction. There's a lot of men and women working their tail off at that time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think it's I think it's the and and and this should be watch this space. People who are going to be like as show you. I can't believe cadillacted you. Yeah, it takes a while, yeah, right, And this is not has's first year, it's not their second year in the sport.
Speaker 3: It takes a bit to get your sea legs as a team.
Speaker 4: And yeah, so it's gonna don't expect Cadillact to just be bonkers great.
Speaker 3: Out of the gate.
Speaker 2: So it takes I would expect a TV in better shape than that, give me as long as their power unit's good. Yeah, you would think, because it's you know, it's sober right. Speaking of Cadillac, well, they had a little bit of a visibility milestone. They had some special testing Livery revealed. They revealed a special testing Livery heever, it's for shakedown phase, so that was good and a little full race Livery later that's supposed to come later. You know, they're kind of I do, I do like Cadillacs saying, you know, we're just not another throwaway entry. We are Formula one's eleventh team, major US brand, taking real steps into the ecosystem. They've got staffing and identity and public holms and infrastructure. This program is massive grace.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you were just.
Speaker 4: Like trying to like up your optics, like your Cadillac and you just want to sell more, kind of like this is a really dumb way to.
Speaker 3: Go about doing that.
Speaker 4: Like, I can't imagine anybody gets into Formula one just to sell more of their car Like this is I don't know, I'm trying to think of like a there's some.
Speaker 3: Sort of like other example. I got it.
Speaker 4: Just I can't imagine that somebody would be like, you know what we're gonna do. We're gonna go get in Formula one and we're not really going to be both feeded and we're just trying to sell some cars. We're just trying to get some pr This is not really how I would go about doing that. This seems like, you know, a lot of money if you really aren't invested into being in Formula one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally agree. I mean, I don't know, it's it's a massive, massive operation.
Speaker 3: They're trying to do a lot of work for some shine.
Speaker 2: I just it is. It is, you know. And the whole camouflage thing's kind of funny. Nobody wants to show any other era of riding pieces and all that stuff, especially this year with the move layer, so you're not going to see a lot there the livery moment is is good or whatever is it might be, you know, and I'm glad they're putting it out and they should be. They should be making some marketing out of messaging and building brand. And that's all good, one hundred percent great, that's good. It doesn't equate to competitive readiness, obviously. And the harder question is is sort of that power unit. I know they're using Ferraris and that's one thing, but still power unit readiness, right Ferrari's this is a new engine for Ferrari, Right, So you think it's not just using you know, Ferrari and the development and the engine like constant for the last two or three years. This is a new engine for Ferrari too. So when you talk about power unit readiness, it's the same for Cadillac as it is Ferrari themselves.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, And they went back, they went back to push rods or pull rods or like you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, Like they did the whole like yeah, suspension as well, so I know anymore, so.
Speaker 2: For Cadillac, they've got to look at that power unit, how it mirrors to the chassis, the gearbox, all this sort of thing. You've got the correlation and the winds on with their arrow chassis, downforce, all of those elements that come around the chassis that are critical operational maturity, you know, in year one, that's their focus. Can they work well with the Ferrari power? And is there a win total correlation data on point? These are all important ones, you know, and you were talking about it. You know, what would success look like for Cadillac in year one? Points Q three is just not being a movable.
Speaker 4: Game finishing right, Like, yeah, not being a movable Hitkaine. That is the realistic goal for them to see progress, but that progress is not going to be what we can It's kind of like we were talking about testing, right, Like to us with our naked eye, testing means nothing, but to the engineer sitting on the pitwall, testing means everything. Right, So I think that's gonna be the same thing I think for us using our just are you know, naked layman's eyes, I'm not going to be able to see Catillac succeeding. But they have goals which they can see in their data and they should be hitting those marks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they're going to be.
Speaker 4: They're going to be low enough that we can't we can't see it. They're not going to be winning races. They're not going to be getting lots of points that that would be craziness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am. I going to be discip pointed at the end of the year if they're last and the construction.
Speaker 3: No, no, that's probably going to end up.
Speaker 2: I just know.
Speaker 4: I mean really, I'm just here for the entertainment of Team Ruman's, you know, Like so I just want some good some good on box videos from Kaylak is what I'm really looking forward to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's military and check. Oh you know that'd be good too. I'll tell you who won't be hanging around the grid. Well, that's Jack doing grace. You hate to see it, you know, you hate to see it.
Speaker 3: I do. I do hate to see it. Jack Don's my boy.
Speaker 2: I know, I know his dad. You're a big fan of his dad.
Speaker 3: I sure am.
Speaker 2: You know Mick, Mick is the dude.
Speaker 3: Mick is named after. Yeah, Mick Schumacher is named after Mick Doing.
Speaker 2: I mean right right, Mick is the dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jack do its white Russians?
Speaker 2: I'm sure right right? Well, you know, man, that's just like like your opinion.
Speaker 3: Man, jelly shoes and big sweater the room together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Alpinea Jack doing mutually agreed to part ways in his contract after he already had been dropped for the race seat last year. It's another signal of Alpine's high turn, high pressure environment. Sorry for the dog folks, but when you have three Australian Shepherds, that's what you get.
Speaker 3: That's how they feel about Alpine, right.
Speaker 2: Exactly how they feel. Well, they're Australian Shepherds. They're pissed off about doing that's right, That is correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doing no pun intended? Where's it? That was actually really good, grace, Thank you. I thought I had a too dumb for you, but I guess I don't. So anyway, Well, yeah I do, there you go there it is so anyway, Yeah, so high pressure. Just how quickly the driver programs can turn from you know, next big thing to a total reset. And I get that for doing. I think the key story is what comes next for him? Is it a different series, a different team, a path back by a testing or throw driver roles? I don't know, And I think Alpine calling it quote mutual maybe diplomacy. Uh, I doubt it was that mutual. The under the underlying reality is f one contracts off the end because you know, the leverage is very one sided here.
Speaker 4: I just feel like like the contract person at Alpine like has Flavia on the phone. He's yelling, right, the person is pulling the phone out here because he's just okay, we're gonna write down mutual. Let's put mutual on the press.
Speaker 3: Yes, mutual, that's that's mutual.
Speaker 4: I can't put that on the contract. I can't put that in the pressor right, like.
Speaker 2: Right, right, I know it's difficult. Yeah, I feel bad for Jack because I think to race that Come on, man, I mean, I don't know what it was. You know, when Flavio came in and somebody made the decision with Jack and he wouldn't happier. I don't know, I get it. But you put Franco in there, and I think Jack would have done every bit as good as Franco had. And I'm not sliding Franco, but.
Speaker 3: No, I don't either. Right, They're just.
Speaker 2: Saying it's kind of a bad deal for Jack. I felt like he he had that one crash where you know, he didn't get the DRS closed, and okay, but he's a rookie. You know, Gabby had crashes that happens.
Speaker 3: It just it just there's there.
Speaker 4: I guess what you're trying to say, right, Like, there's no reason to think that I don't know where they finished, but let's say they finished eighteenth. There's no way of saying that they would have finished second if they'd kept Jack doing or second, which they didn't with Franco Calpino, they probably would have been eighteenth with.
Speaker 3: Either of those drivers.
Speaker 2: Yep, right right.
Speaker 4: And so there was not like some big upside in bringing Calpento on, but they they had convinced us or they didn't convince anybody, but like that was their storyline if you will, like that We're going to put Franco in and he's just going to be amazing, and it's like, well he's not, and he wasn't.
Speaker 3: He was fine.
Speaker 4: He was exactly as expected, which is exactly what Jack doing would have been. I just don't I don't think it did either of them any service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't either. It's just I hate to seem drummed out of F one because he only got two races. That's a little frustrating. So I can't harsh reality. So what are we going to look forward to? What should you be looking while you look, look for whatever you want to look at. But I will say I think it's January twentieth. You got audio Berlin launch, Honda Power Unit Launch. That's kind of going to be a big content day I think going to be talking about. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like that you wrote Honda Power Unit launch, like as if they get their own, Like they're just gonna the engine is going to come out, like you know, and there's gonna be some confetti cans, like look at the look at.
Speaker 3: The Honda engine. Yeah, he's right.
Speaker 2: Hi, we're Honda. We make up one engines like.
Speaker 3: These and this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eventually these are going to one of the cars on the grid. But this is the Honda engine. We just won all those world championships. This is a Honda engine, that's right. Yeah, superior customer service, a class leading warranty. Huh have you ever thought of the benefits owning a really nice Honda engine? Right?
Speaker 3: And if you want to put.
Speaker 2: It in an Aston Martin at Lance, you can, that's up to you. We're not saying we would, but they bought them, so they are.
Speaker 3: We're just the engine.
Speaker 2: We're just the engine. Okay. However, it doesn't that Aston Martin. Well, that's down to the car and Adrian Newey. But the engine, oh it's there, wasn't us It is broke before we got there, so we got that. Then later in January we got first meaningful running windows in the Barcelona shakedown. So that's exciting. You know how that goes U So yes, we'll have that. And then to Grace's point, this is gonna be possibly will this be where the loophole chatter dies or explodes? I find that it typically e blows until it gets to the first race, you know, So they show up in Auscaria, they'll follow a protest and you know all that, and then the stewarts in Austro have to deal with it.
Speaker 4: I mean, and they've had so much lean time to be working on this to think of an answer, right, like they come up with there, But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are they gonna do Take the pistons out and stuff like that and preheat oven to four hundred degrees and put it in there and say well that's hot. Yeah, yes, he still measures sixteen to one. I don't know. Be interesting to see what happens. I don't know, you know what time it is though, Grace, Oh heck, yes, it's time for albums cats. Why wouldn't it become lot that's right? What what happened in the socials, Grace?
Speaker 4: Well, so for my first bin of Albin Albons Cats News, I have the most al cats album's Cats News album and Lily got engaged.
Speaker 2: No way, I missed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's good for this, you know, very very.
Speaker 2: You know great, I totally missed that. How did I miss that?
Speaker 3: It's terrible, especially that never on the social side missed it.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so yeah, so yeah, Alex and Lily are getting are engaged.
Speaker 3: No details, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Ricky, it can't be, Ricky.
Speaker 3: It cannot be. So there's another driver off the market for everybody.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's not good. That's right, poor Alex. Well, that's no, she's she's still and they make a great color. Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: So that was. That was lovely. That was And then I have a this is a question for you time.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, have you ever been to Augusta, Missouri?
Speaker 3: Yes, very good.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of west of Saint Louis So yes, I didn't. So I was in a particular video game I was playing. They referred to Augusta, Missouri as this like wine capital of the Midwest. I was like, that's not a hilarious thing, and then we looked up.
Speaker 3: It truly is. It is Missouri's rhineland of wine. I was like, oh, look at that.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is. Yes, I can tell you here, Grace. You asked if I've ever been there.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see.
Speaker 2: Uh up up up. It is about forty five met to pen on traffics, about forty five minutes to an hour from my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so I'm like, I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, so it's really pretty out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we looked it up and it was like, oh, oh, that's near Saint Louis. And then you know, I know, you know, precisely we live. So I was like, oh, that's really.
Speaker 3: Close to it is.
Speaker 2: It's very close to me.
Speaker 4: So anyway, so I guess the Missouri next time I'm in the Saint Louis area. This seems like a lovely place to visit. I was just like, I just thought this was some like random spin the globe, put your finger on the place, and that's what we're gonna use in this video game. But it actually was you know, a very lovely wine location.
Speaker 2: It is all along the Missouri River right there in that particular like little area. You get Augusta if you come in Marthasville. So it's really kind of cool because the Missouri River in America is the longest river in America. And so in Marthasville, which is just west of Augusta, it's in the Missouri. If I'm talking to a global audience here, but the rivers in the yeah, okay, So there's a big river basin right that goes through there. So and then there's these cliffs and little known fact, I mean the the so my house is in like thirty five hundred acres of forest, but it's the beginning of the Ozark Mountains, and it's some this is some of the oldest rock formations in the world. And so this river has cut through this basin and they're they're up on top of the hill. You can see all the way down in this basin and all this farmland. So there's a winery called Lake Creek Winery there that's really nice. But you go a little bit further west Grace and kind of the well known wine area of Missouri's Herman Herman Missouri. Yeah, all right, so there you go. Next time you're in in Missouri, that's where we'll go.
Speaker 3: Who needs Sonoma and Napa? I could be you know, Missouri wine, you know west of Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: You know, it's okay. It's not like having an Italian Bordeaux or anything.
Speaker 3: I don't know, miss I mean if you go to Pennsylvania, they talk.
Speaker 4: Abou as if it's as if it's the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 3: So it's fine. I mean I grew up. I grew up in Pennsylvania with maple syrup.
Speaker 4: You would have thought we were Vermont for the way we talked about our maple syrup.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: It was not until I moved elsewhere that was like, oh what other people other places make?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Vermont. So it's fine.
Speaker 4: If Pennsylvania can be proud of their wine, Missouri can be proud of their wine.
Speaker 2: It's why not. I've actually had some Missouri on it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I just was like, I just thought this is some random thing that was made up and it was not.
Speaker 3: And here's this lovely location that we should all be visiting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely don't finger links Sonoma, Augusta, Missouri.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you ever. I mean, Missouri is also I was born and raised here, so I love Missouri, always have. But the whole always are southern part down in New York and so it's just stunningly beautiful forest and woodlands and hills and it's there was our mountains. They're wonderful. So yeah, if you're looking for a place to go, there you go. It's lots of fun.
Speaker 3: And you can always stop buying Satan.
Speaker 2: Could stop being yeah, stop see the three Australian shepherds Man. They're so there you go. Cool. You want some no ship headlines.
Speaker 3: I'm ready always okay, all right, I only.
Speaker 2: Got two this week, but here they are. I think you like them. First one. You're gonna love this one. You're gonna love this with Grace, You and I. You know how we love former F one driver stuff. Oh yeah, like you know, if we find a blurb in the press about Ralph Furman, we are on it like a druck Russell Terry. I mean, we just love Eddie Irvine says, what we're there, you.
Speaker 4: Know, anything that it would not have to it's gonna be great anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, if if Mika Hawkins is going to read the phone book. I'm there right, all right, you're gonna love this one. Grace. Do you remember the pizza man? Oh yeah, that's right, Antonio Pizonia himself. The headline is watch moment X one x F one driver and Tonio Pizzoni. You have forty five lands flying kick on man, threatening son leading to assault arrest.
Speaker 3: Right? Was there a peque involved? I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Is that no? I? Yeah, you know? Was there an Adrian suteel involved?
Speaker 3: I don't know something?
Speaker 2: No, nobody. Now, you know, your veterans will know this. If you're a uniform one and you don't know Adrian Sutil and the smash champagne flute and the glass and jabbing a Renault employee in the neck with broken glass. If you don't know that, you go google that one. That's an interesting story. Yeah, that's great, Lord, that's that's you know. That's why Grace and I still talk about suit and.
Speaker 4: Then and the fact that like him and Lewis were friends until that moment.
Speaker 2: Until that moment right when Loise to back him up. Louis is like they were, well, Louis was right there when it happened. Louis is like I didn't see anything. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was in the restaurant. Man, you're talking about I.
Speaker 2: Don't. I don't know who this guy is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a career, man, I can't get exactly. Yeah, that was one of the one of the stranger.
Speaker 2: Very strange incident. Yeah, you have to you have to go read about that one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so he kicked somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah so if that shows up in the next week or two on an influencer uh content, I think there is footage of pizza. Yes, I think that there is. Yeah, yes, I mean not a suit. Yes, but I think of this watch moment X one dar. I didn't even click on the link because I just it was there.
Speaker 3: Is you shouldn't. I just want to know if there's some you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I just I'm always looking for a good p K kick.
Speaker 2: That's one thing. If a dude was threatened Antonio's son, get it, I get right as you do, you go up, shove the guy back, threaten him whatever, right, But a flying kick, that's taking it to another love. I didn't want to see that he's threatening your son. You don't go pushing back time get lost. You can you go medieval. Yeah, I kind of envision that Hong Kong Fui thing, you know, all the way through the flying and flying through the air. Anyway, So there you go, I know. So that's the first one. Now the next one is this F one star. Such a throwaway story and deadline I love it. The slow news week F one star to inherit massive net worth five times, Lewis Hamilton and max Ver stomping combined. You're thinking, oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, it seems like a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Is that like mix Shoemacker? Is it said? Who could it be? Is it like is it Nico Who? No, it's a Lancetrol.
Speaker 3: Oh it gets lords of Money.
Speaker 2: Yeah of course, yeah that's why don't you take the watch off my wrist and tell me what time it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there you go. That's a that's a lovely one.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's loaded.
Speaker 4: That's like that's I would be so disappointed if I clicked on that headline. I mean, because that's like one of those like on the like homepage where it's like seven million news articles. You're like, what what what it's all screaming for your attention.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's his dad yeah, we knew that because.
Speaker 2: You're because I was trying to think as soon as I read that, oh who is that? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right, Like I'm kind of thinking, like, wow, that seems like a lot decklestones.
Speaker 2: He didn't have you have one star and come on, yeah, yeah, grief, a man, that's bottom feeding.
Speaker 3: It's not fun.
Speaker 2: I know, it's not fun at all. I mean, come on, what are you weather of genius?
Speaker 4: You tell me before gosh, what are you gonna do in an entirely different category?
Speaker 2: Well, he is, That's exactly right.
Speaker 4: That will always be my favorite lance, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe he'll be able to top it this year.
Speaker 4: He does always have some great, great radios, you know, I know he does.
Speaker 3: His is just great.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping every race is changeable conditions because he does really well in conditions. He just does. I I gotta, you know, you gotta, you know, give credit work credits to.
Speaker 4: That's something I don't know, Adrian, how long we should like that's what they should like? We should parlay how long Adrian new he stays at that team and like what things happen in the meantime?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do we give the what's the over under? Until Adrian just blows up with Lawrence's Oh dude, you got to get rid of your son. Dude, he's killing the head off.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's alms away from the pit wall. I was like, that's it.
Speaker 2: You got to get rid of him. He's killing me out here, you know that's right? Anyway? All right, Well that does it for this week. That's what we think about the F one News. But you can always tell us what you think about the F one News. You can do that by going to the PARKFROMAA dot com. I mean, you know, just share your opinion over there and you can watch us on YouTube. You can watch this very podcast on YouTube. I mean, why you're there? Why not like it? Why not to hit the bell icon? Why not share it? I mean, why wouldn't you if you liked the podcast, why wouldn't you go to a favorite podcast player and give us a good rating? Show us someone.
Speaker 3: Everybody wants to see what my basement looks like?
Speaker 2: Why not everybody wants to see a new basement? A new camera angle from me because I bought a new monitor. But you know, yeah, you know so, I mean, why not? You know it's not asking a lot? If it was, I wouldn't ask it. You guys know me well enough. I'm kind of sheepish. I'm the world's worst. I'm terrible at shameless self promotion. I'm horrible at it. I feel embarrassed before I know it. I'm I'm you know, I feel embarrassed by it. So anyway, all right, Well, until next week we'll find more news. We'll find more news, I promise, And until next week we'll be back to do this all over again. Until that time, this is on AKA negative campers saying so long, grace.
Speaker 1: See you next week's man came over, Man, this came over. I prove it's all. I don't think. I don't really want to prove anything. I thought it as an amateur. I had no idea or no intention of actual becoming a world champion. It was I was curious to find out what it was lying to drive a Comcast to drive, so I get to drive ast type of common