Speaker 1: Turn us off love listening all day fifty five KRC to work with the Tay stories.
Speaker 2: While you work.
Speaker 1: Heto six fifty five KRC the talk station. We're happy Tuesday to you. Always enjoy this time of the week. On the fifty five PERC Morning Show, we're joined by Breitbart's at least one of the folks from Bright Part. We call it the inside Scoop a bright Bart News. As I always start out, book mark the website b R E I T B A r T dot com. You'd be glad you did excellent reporting. I like my guest today, Deputy politics Ter Bradley. Jay, Welcome back, Bradley. It's a pleasure having you back on the show. Brian is always great to be with you. Good morning, Thank you very much, and good morning to you, sir. What okay? What is with Senator Tom Tillis and his beef over President Trump's a previous nominee for US Attorney General for the District of Columbia. I know Ed Martin, but I know Ed's moved on and Trump moved on over Tom Tillos's objection. He's in a different role now. We'll talk about that. But what was the problem at the outset that he would raise objections to someone who Donald Trump was singing glowing praises about Ed Martin.
Speaker 2: That's a million dollar question, and it's something that everyone in Washington has been asking. If you take him at his word, Tom Tillis is just very concerned about January sixth and Ed's roll and in asking that these people who were involved were pardoned, a stance which is exactly in line with President Donald Trump and what President Donald Trump did. Uh. And that's that. That's all that this was about.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't seem to be.
Speaker 2: When you really drill down what Tillis's objections are, and a lot of folks have been trying to figure.
Speaker 3: Exactly what that is.
Speaker 2: Look, Tillis has never been one who's rah rah supporter of President Trump's agenda. That's fine, we all know that. But there's something fishy here. But the end result of Tillis's blockade is that now Ed Martin is going to have an even more powerful position in which to go after government corruption. And when you're a swamp hunter like Ed Martin, that's a great position for him to be in. And it's very dangerous for any who who might get in his way, who want to exploit the taxpayers.
Speaker 1: And we will talk about that particular role because I love the title for it, or love his titles, his new titles. But Ed Martin, now before you know you're reporting on it. For example, Bradley, I had no idea that Ed Martin had any connection with January sixth. I know Donald Trump has the power of the pardon, and Donald Trump issued the pardons that Ed Martin even had a position relative to whether to pardon them or not, what does that matter. I guarantee the vast majority of the American population never could connect Ed Martin with the J six partons.
Speaker 2: You're exactly right. And that's the thing about is Ed doesn't hunt headlines and hunts swamp scalps. He wants to be the one out there pursuing government corruption, corruption, ensuring we have an accountable government. I mean, he's made his career off fighting for conservative principles. And here's the thing, what did he do. He helped organize to stop the steel rally, which we all know had nothing to do with any anyone going into the capital. This took place a couple miles away of the White House, ellipse and then in his role as an attorney, he advocated for a lot of these J six protesters who had been who had been persecuted by the Biden administration to try to make a point to try to taint Donald Trump, to keep him from being president again, to keep him from from replacing Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: That's what this is about.
Speaker 2: Until US played into that, and when you add add it all up, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Look, January sixth happened four years and four months ago. Why would that continue to animate someone so intensely in their role as the United States Senator? It doesn't make a lot of sense. I don't think there's any question that they're a handful of other senators, squishy centaters out there who wouldn't have been overjoyed about having to vote on the floor for Ed Martin to take on the role of US Attorney for DC. They probably would have had to hold their nose and do so. Perhaps Tom Tillis was just their vehicle, their useful tool to be able to prevent that to come to the floor. But there's just so much going on here, and you have to ask why would till Us block Ed Martin for this, just for Trump to give them an even more prominent, more powerful role.
Speaker 3: It's one of those cases of be careful what you wish were.
Speaker 1: Well and pivoting over. That's a the role that he's appointed. So, Okay, he's shot down for US Attorney for the District of Columbia because of people like Senator Tom Tillis, Republican North Carolina for reasons questionable or unknown. But now he is the he's over the Department of Justice as the new director of the Weaponization Working Group, Associate Deputy Attorney General, and pardon Attorney. So those sound like pretty prominent roles, most notably the first one director of the Weaponsation Working Group, because he's going to go after the various lettered organizations who've gone after the American people selectively.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and it's a great role, and all of those roles really fit together nicely. Part of getting to the bottom of all of this weaponization, all of this criminality, all this corruption is also making the victims of its whole, So that part attorney role.
Speaker 3: Really fits in.
Speaker 2: And that's I think says a lot about how President Trump sees this role of being executed. But here's the deal.
Speaker 3: A lot of this.
Speaker 2: Corruption, it goes obviously back to the Biden administration and everything that was done and weaponizing the government to go ask for President Trump his allies, a lot of these Jay six prisoners, A lot of it goes back even to a lot of mouth seasons from these bureaucrafts during the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: You look at what a lot of these.
Speaker 2: Intelligence officials had been doing. You look at what doctor Fauci, who present by this has pardoned, but there were many others in his orbit who we believe are guilty of a criminal cover up.
Speaker 3: There A lot of it.
Speaker 2: Goes back to the Biden or resume me to the Obama administration as well. So it's so critical that President Trump is appointed Ed to be the one person who is really running this working group on weaponization, is ensuring that everyone's kind of rowing in the same direction. These are fertile fields to seal, and Ed's got his work cut out for him. But it's critical that we have someone like that who is just so dead set on getting the bottom of this, no matter what it calls, no matter how many friends he loses, someone who just really feels this in bones that this is important. I can't wait to see what they uncover and not just Ed, but everyone in the federal government working through him and his team the Attorney General Bondi has put together. It is going to be exciting. And a lot of people in Washington are the deep state, the Washington establishment, I'm tell you, they're shaken in their boot.
Speaker 1: I imagine they are, and they're probably trying to put together a dossier on anything they can find on Martin in order to discredit him, because they're so good at doing that.
Speaker 2: Bradley, they are so good. It's critical that disappointment that Ed has. He can start immediately. He doesn't have to go through the Senate confirmation process. I mean, and anyone who knows and I mean he's a roll up your sleeves and get the work kind of guy. And with his knowledge and his no how and with the rest of the team that President Trump has put together, many of them feel the exact same way.
Speaker 1: So they're going to be able to hit the ground running. Well, he's got enough targets to go after. I mean, it's when you step back from it, and he rattled off a whole bunch of them, you know, like athletes being targeted, pro life being targeted, as you write in your column or report in your column. The January sixth folks just crucified for what they did, while leaving anybody involved with destruction of property on a high level like Antifa and Black Lives Matter completely unscathed. I mean, and the other thing was brought up the fifty one intelligence officers who signed that absolute, outright line in order to impact the twenty twenty election to Biden's favor. I mean, you know, the FBI had that laptop, for example, the Hunter Biden laptop, they had already verified it as authentic, and yeah, they roll out these intelligence officers said it all. They had all the harmarks of Russian interference. They knew that was a lie when they signed on to it. I'd like to see some heads roll. Do you think there're gonna be any prosecutions out of this?
Speaker 2: For example, Bradley, I would expect prosecutions. AD's made very clear that that's certainly on the table. I'll add that that laptop, which was first reported by my former colleague at Breitbard, m Joe Morris. Look, the information is out there. We know enough that there need to be prosecutions happen. We need to start putting people in jail. They need to start paying for their crimes. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: All this has just been prosecuted through the media for the most part.
Speaker 2: What happens when you get the federal government behind it. Then we might really.
Speaker 3: Get some investigations going, We.
Speaker 2: Might really start getting into the bottom of this. It might be so much worse than then what it appears to be just from the outside, when it's very clear and obvious to anyone with half a brain that hasn't been corrupted by Trump derangement syndrome knows how serious this was, this effort to take Trump, his allies, and all of us who believe in what he wants to do and had fought for this America First agenda that wants to end this corruption in the federal government that exists only to enrich itself. Look, this is a target rich environment. And now for the first time in his career, Ed Martin, who's the chief hunter of Swamp Scouts, has all the errors in his quiver to really get to work. And it is an exciting time in the swamp for those of us who are excited about his work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we've got a few years to get something accomplished, and I hope that something can be accomplished. This needs to be exposed to the American people on higher level. As you know, the mainstream media supported all of this non sense, that this weaponization, and always reported in a very skewed and biased manner to make it sound legitimate. What was going on. I mean, we could go back a long time, Bradley. I think of Lois learned as weaponization of the irs to go after conservative organizations. I mean, there was no accountability for even that.
Speaker 2: There wasn't And here's the deal. This is just you mentioned Lowis Learner. She just happened to get caught. What else was going on back then? We just really don't know. And when you look at this, this federal bureaucracy that is just.
Speaker 3: So dead set. I mean, it's nothing but liberals.
Speaker 2: I wrote a story last night about the CBO, the Congressional Budget Office, which is supposed to get read that non partisan entity that gives Congress non partisan advice on how best to make the decisions. It's doesn't but a hot bed of liberal activists than one of the departments, one of the most important departments that advises Congress on the budgetary impacts of Medicare and Medicaid and Obamacare markets and subsidies. Eighty four percent of that department was verifiable Democrats registered as a Democrat, donated to Democrats votes in Democrat parties. And that's just that we could determine how much worse is it in that department, and more broadly, how much worse is that in an institution is supposed to be non partisan like the CBO, and in the federal government further beyond that.
Speaker 3: And this is something that we need to.
Speaker 2: Get the bottom of, especially when there is actual malfeasance that extends into criminality.
Speaker 3: This is a serious.
Speaker 2: Problem that I'm not sure we fully understand, and so Ed turn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking about we will destroy you from within. Was it Nikita Krushev that I guess uttered those words? And this seems to be exactly what's happened. And these leftists have infiltrated colleges for years, They've infiltrated K through twelve education, They've obviously infiltrated all areas of government. This is an extremely uphill battle we're fighting and only doing it in the name of some accountability here. So I hope Ed Martin does a great job at that. It's just, you know, the examples of this just go on and on. And I did read your piece this morning about the CBO and was with a heavy weight that I'm going through the Republican's limp wristed effort to sort of find one point five trillion dollars in cuts over ten years when all those articles are you know, filled with figures from the CBO. So it's like, can I even trust that figure when they calculate that we're going to have eighty nine trillion dollars in debt in the next ten years. So it's I don't know, really really makes you concern and wonder about it. So perhaps he is the man for the job, and we'll have our popcorn out and I know Breitbart Bradley Jay for example, direct deputy pop Politics. We'll be reporting on all this as he does such a wonderful job bookmarket Breitbart dot com. Bradley, I appreciate what you're doing over there. I read your stuff all the time, and I thank you for coming on the Morning Show and sharing some of your thoughts this morning.
Speaker 2: Always not pleasure. Ryan can't wait to join again.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to it. My friend have a wonderful week. It's a twenty right now at fifty five KRC the talk station strong recommendation to you to save a heapload of money and get better medical insurance. That's right, better medical insurance for less money. Cover Cincy, or for example, in New Hampshire like our friend Color in the morning, New Hampshire, Gary. Or you're in Mississippi like our friend Mississippi James, who's back in town now. Compared but cover. Since he can help you wherever you happen to be in the United States, they can help you achieve this goal, which is better medical insurance like dollar one coverage for less money. You got couples under sixty five saving thirty to sixty percent on medical insurance. They are your broker. They're working for you on your side of the table. But they have access to hundreds of medical insurance providers, thousands of different policies, so they take a deep dive look at where you are specifically, Like if you're a small group, if you have a you know, like thirty employees or something, you should talk to John. They'll look at each and every one of your employees. Everybody may have a different package of insurance, but everyone's going to have a small interface. One of my listeners, Jeff did the exact same thing, saved his business like twenty thousand or thirty thousand dollars or something like that. His employees actually can afford the coverage and they're all much happier with it. So that's what it's all about. He works for you, and get in touch with him. It's a it's an inexpensive deal here because it doesn't cost you anything. Let him look at an out and analyze what you got. Call him up five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred call or go to the website coversincy dot com, fill the format and hit the ground running and see if they can do a great job for you as they do for so many people. Coversinsi dot com fifty five KRC dot com for more information about contests on this