Speaker 1: Can you dig as god you digs.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, pos, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic people, room in bound.
Speaker 3: Tom.
Speaker 4: All right, let's just bring that right down right here, right off the bat. Welcome to the boiler Room. I'm your host. My name is Brian McLain. They call me Hesher here at the Social Rejects Club. Welcome to this live stream. It's September the eighteenth, twenty twenty five. And uh, I apologize if there's any confusion about the links to the show. We had to sort of reorient ourselves here after an error on the broadcast machine. So I think we're good to go now. We should be live on YouTube, sup YouTube. We should be live on X sup X. We should be live on Rumble. What's going on Rumble? Good to see it. So this is an American podcast. We are from America, and here in America, we got everything you need. We got the narrative for you. If your narrative is skeptical of Israel, if your narrative is anti Zionist, if your narrative is pro Israel, if you are a Zionist, if you are a Maga, if you are a Trantifa, if you are an antifa, a leftist, someone on the right, a Democrat, a Republican I mean a libertarian, a DGAF non voter. We got a narrative for you right here in America. Isn't it wonderful? Whatever it is that you are sort of leaning towards right when it comes to worldview, we got that. We got something to support your confirmation bias. We got something to titillate you, we got something to piss you off. We got everything everyone needs. If you want to see XYZ group of people lose one of their constitutional rights, there's a narrative for you that supports that mindset. If you don't want to see anyone lose their constitutional rights, well, well, I'm sorry to say you're like me and you're in the minority. But this is where we're at. This is where we're at. No facts, no figures, no autopsies, no usable photographs, no usable video. Lots of theories though, with the questionable photographs, the questionable evidence, the questionable videos, and the questionable narratives. That's right. This is boiler Room broadcasting live at Alternate Current Radio dot com. We're going out live streaming right now to X to YouTube and to Rumble, and after that out to all the audio podcast platforms, and we're very happy you joined us for this broadcast and that we somehow made it live. All the links I put out are probably done and dusted and screwed up, at least the YouTube ones. So there's that. So hopefully people on YouTube on the failure to launch version of tonight's show have found tonight's stream, give us a shout out in the chat. Great to see some of our friends in the chat already, yes, yes, yes, very cool, very cool. And also in our discord. We do have a discord, so you can join us there if you're brave. I mean, gosh, I guess people that use discord now are under scrutiny yet again, right, Like, what is that Gamergate comes to bite us in the ass yet again? Echoes of Gamergate, Echoes of nine to eleven, Echoes of JFK, echoes of World War two, echoes of all of the converging conspiracies, right, and should we even have to be in this situation? Will we be in this situation if we were a country that, rather than look to divide people over identity politics, were one that said, you know what, let's bring those identity politics down to this size instead of this size. But no, that is apparently not America in twenty twenty five. That is apparently not the Atlanticist block in twenty twenty five. And if that surprises you, well, welcome to the party. You should have figured this out in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one. But that's okay. You're still very welcome with us here in the Social rejects Club. Speaking of which, let me start bringing in tonight's social reject Club. I'm gonna start with Mystical Pharaoh here, mystical Pharaoh, our resident scientist, our resident gosh. I don't know, mystical Pharaoh. Welcome back to the program. It's great to see you man. How you doing. It's been seven days since we've been live, and we were live the day after the Charlie Kirk murder incident, so we were chopping up everything we had at the time. It's now been a week. Welcome to the program, man, How you doing. How did you fare in the social and mainstream media streams this week?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me and great to be here. Well, I don't know, and I guess what I expected exactly happened storm from the right in the same direction. I expected voices pushing for you know, boxing the left and attacking them right, and it's left versus right again, right, and what's a solution? Pushing for more censorship and destruction of our First Amendment. That's what the right is for right now. And of course the government is using they do what they best can, whether they are whether there's a grand conspiracy or not. But they always love to use events to push for agendas, right, and we saw that transpiring this week. And I don't know, it's a I guess once you see, once you get unplugged from the matrix, you start seeing the code and you can see the events before they happen. And I guess my filter is pretty good because just what they expect to happen.
Speaker 4: Yep, I know what you mean. We even have listeners that have similar filters. There's Ban what's up? Ban had a premonition, you guys were a live you called it? Man you're on that hasher wavelength when it comes to timing. Absolutely, and a lot of synchronicity is happening. I'm noticing a lot of people very tuned in to coincidence. Is synchronicities and stuff like that, and I think that is sort of a zegeist thing. This might be a little woo woo for some, but I think that's sort of a zegeist thing. After an event like this, people, when everybody's questioning everything, there's like an elevated sort of you know milleu if you will.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely.
Speaker 6: So, aside from the menia right from everybody. I think once a few days after things settled, you can start seeing some people questioning, right, But also you start seeing some other factions spreading misinformation and you know, propaganda to discredit anybody or any actually anyone that is trying to seek the truth, which again is a playbook move right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they always do.
Speaker 6: Create chaos, have a bullshit narrative from the government or officials. That's what happened in Vegas, That's what happened in the Paul shooting. That's what happens with so many other incidents. And this is no different. They got someone an old dude that now I guess he's being charged with show pornography somehow, okay, yeah, uh, And then the TRANSTENTTIFA came out and and and now you know, the the fairy community.
Speaker 3: Is the new evil.
Speaker 4: So hilarious, dude, like talk about the talk about the least threatening group of people in the country, and everybody's like, oh no, oh, they're coming to get us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I guess it's all happening in discords, right, So that's uh, that's uh, that's why the government has to start monitoring discord. And yeah, it's it's not that the scord was already full of Feds and like people actually inciting bullshit.
Speaker 4: Right, slightly less than four Chan, but yes, anyway, oh man, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: We'll save some of that for the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we'll have a lot to look at tonight. Let me bring Ruckus aboard here. Hopefully he's uh completed the mess I made as far as notifications and updates. Ruckus, Welcome back to the boiler room. What's uh, what's what's your subtitle? Tonight?
Speaker 3: C A j I.
Speaker 7: That's KAGI. It's a throwback to Bill Cooper the Citizens Agency for Joint Intelligence, I believe. Okay, yeah, yeah, classic stuff. I hope I got the anacronym right there. I think I did. I'm bad with those anacronyms, but yeah, that's Kagi. That was Bill Cooper's outfit, that the independent journalists who actually did their research and proved things for themselves and documented it. You know, remember that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: That's it's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was going to say, it's all far too much work. We don't need to do that anymore. We have X, we have GROC, we have chat GPT. Speaking of X, thank god for X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. If it was not for them, I would have no idea that I should be absolutely frightened to my core of the scariest thing on the planet hasher, which, of course are the transgender terror cells from my ran which have infiltrated this country. And I don't know what to do with this, dude, I'm scared shitless of the queer resistance, and I just I don't should I just give up all my rights?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: How do I fix this? What do I do? Do I put? How many masks do I have to wear to prevent myself from having to deal with this? I just these are the questions I have, my friend.
Speaker 4: The whole box, I mean, where the whole box of masks? Pile them out as far as doctor clown, would you know approve so was that fifty hundred of them put them all on it once. We may as well put blinders on while we're at it, like good horses or something. But hey, at least, you know, I don't know, I don't know if there's such thing as a silver lining at this point, but at least everybody is recognizing that nothing makes sense, So maybe that's a slight silver lining.
Speaker 7: Well, you know those dodgy little text messages that they released recently, certainly helping.
Speaker 4: The text messages. Oh my god, Yeah, we're gonna get there for sure. Let me bring sport in. Let's get some ice broken. Here go in to introduce the one, the only, the very lovely and keeper of all things Whiskey Tango Foxtrot on the interwebs. Lovely Spore, Welcome back to the boiler room. How you doing tonight?
Speaker 5: I'm doing pretty good considering the environment of the world. Happy to be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great to have you. All right, let's uh no, not that, let's break some ice. What do you got to kick us off with tonight's spot?
Speaker 5: Well, this one is brought to us from al my neck? What up, pops?
Speaker 4: Uh my neck?
Speaker 5: This is from Zero Edge. The title is.
Speaker 8: Dystopian toilets won't give you toilet paper unless you sit through an advertisement or pay up. So basically this is originally comes from China Insider, and there's there's some video. I haven't caught it yet, but there are toilets that will only give you two plies of toilet paper.
Speaker 5: If you want an AD or which I think.
Speaker 8: You can scan a QR code for the AD, or you you pay for the two flies of toilet paper.
Speaker 4: Pay you pay for toilet paper in what is a.
Speaker 5: Nickel? So like who has a nickel on them?
Speaker 8: Like? Or I guess you just have to use your credit card pay, Like if you're.
Speaker 5: What if you had mud butt in public, you know, maybe need more than two flies.
Speaker 4: Even if you don't have mud butt, you might need more than two flies. Come on, man, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: I was thinking about it, and I was like, I'm I go to public restrooms, you know, I try to avoid them, but sometimes you're in the grocery store or whatever you need to take a wiz or whatever. And I'm pretty sure here in America, with our freedom, we could even like I could stuff one of those those toilet paper rolls in my bag but like having them like restricted by advertisements for money.
Speaker 4: Wow, And this is of course China. Everybody okay, so but you can dang well bet they'll be using that we chat app or whatever. That is the sort of Chinese analog sort of the inspiration to Elon Musk's Everything X being everything right, could you imagine being here in America? Like, say you're in a BUCkies all right? For my Texans and Floridians and people that live in states that are lucky enough to have a BUCkies, say you're in the BUCkies and you got to drop a deuce and you go into the nicest bathroom in Texas, public bathroom in Texas. You do the thing, and then you've faced with a QR code that you have to use your ex app and some doge coin to pay for a couple of squares.
Speaker 5: Well not just that, but yeah, there's that, but also what if.
Speaker 8: What if it doesn't take as it's not as short of a trip as usual, you're just sitting there like watch a bunch of ads in a public bathroom.
Speaker 5: Skull.
Speaker 3: That's not the problem.
Speaker 6: The problem with you scan the QR code and it goes to your ex profile and you you criticize Israel. You have you don't get toilet paper, and you have to leave with a dirty butt because you're not toilet paper.
Speaker 4: Oh that I was.
Speaker 8: I was chatting with Jack CHADBT about this because I was hoping that it could give me some funny lines. But honestly, I think I'm funnier than chat GPT at this point always. But it was like, it's the new paper view for.
Speaker 5: For ticking a dump.
Speaker 4: Paper pooh paper pooh.
Speaker 5: Well I came up with that one.
Speaker 4: That would have been a good alternative show title. Wow, this reminds me of the I believe it's maybe the very first or second episode season one of Black Mirror, where, of course, like all Black Mirror episodes, this is a near future dystopia scenario and people live in little coom pods and their entire walls, all four walls are television screens, and they have to get up in the morning and they have to ride this little like bicycle, right, like a stationary bicycle, which generates its power of some sort. So the humans being used as batteries all on matrix and when they are done with their day, you know, earning coins and whatnot and trying to get on reality television, they go back to their little compod, and in their compod, they are forced to watch pornography and commercials on all four walls that they live in, and the only way to not do that is to pay shekels, to pay digital credits, to pay the you know, little bits of digital money that they earn by riding the bicycle all day so that they do not have to watch pornography.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that was exactly what it reminded me of. And I'm pretty sure it's episode one of season one Likes, so it is. But yeah, it's like you have to sit there on a bike and get to a certain number if you don't want to be like surrounded. It's like ads and porn if I remember correctly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the ads were for like the big reality TV show. If I recall, it's been a while since we've watched it, but there's like a big, you know, reality TV show. It's sort of like the Plubs, only the Surf's only way the surf slash Plubs only way off the hamster wheel that they live on. And then you know, the main character in that episode discovers what it's like to be a influencer basically like he becomes a reality TV personality slash influencer. It's all you know, And that came out what twenty fifteen. That episode's like ten years old now, so here it is right here in China, as reported by zero Hedge. I guess only two squares, so you're paying for two squares or you're watching some ads for the rest of it. I imagine most people will just watch the ads. I mean, how different is that then what most people do on the toilet Anyways, these days they.
Speaker 5: Go in there, how much time you got and what you got to do in there?
Speaker 4: And how many credits you got, right, how many digital credits you got? You might be saving up for your uh, you know, your next TIMU purchase or your next letboo boo doll.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean it could be like you know, three Waves on Texas where you could just like bank ahead of time and be like, I'm putting fifty bucks in there because I'm going to be traveling a lot and I'm gonna have to take travel shits.
Speaker 4: Travel shits all right, ruckus. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: This is not a good sign?
Speaker 7: No, are they?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: I mean, would they be able to get away with this during another p word if there was a shortage of the stuff, I mean, price gouging.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I mean that's kind of like what they were saying in the article was that it's let me see if I can find it real quick.
Speaker 5: But it's basically they claim this set up curbs waist.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's what it's about. This is to save the planet thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so people are wiping excessive amounts.
Speaker 5: Of free toilet paper, and I.
Speaker 7: Don't know, I just ridiculous. You see what happens people, You give them an inch and they take your toilet paper. See they take your two play ridiculous. Yeah, I don't know. Well Jesus, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I remember back in the day when I was like, I mean, I just thought it was kind of like shocking. Like I'm talking like nineties, early two thousands, when it was like to me kind of like weird that the only thing that you could get for free from a gas station was matches.
Speaker 5: And now I'm like, thank the Lord for toilet paper.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, when's the last time you saw a penny laying around on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And tpe's one of those things that here in America, everybody just completely felt like was ubiquitous, a no big deal before COVID, Like COVID was the first time in this country, at least in my lifetime, where all of a sudden that became a coveted resource, something that was hard to find. I mean the same could be said for eggs and other stuff. Look at that we've got. I flee some chief banker here with us. What's going on? I flee them?
Speaker 1: Interest payments, my friend, interest payments. I'm swimming in dough. The blood of the slaves is my ele.
Speaker 4: Sir, What do we owe you this week to not have to pay for every two squares of toilet paper that we use out publicly?
Speaker 1: Three trillion every two seconds?
Speaker 4: All right, we're writing a check. We'll see if it pat We'll see if it clears. Hey man, great to have you. You joined in the middle of the ice breaker here. The icebreaker tonight is coming out of zero Hedge, and it's out of China, and it's called distow pe in toilets won't give you toilet paper unless you sit through an advertisement or pay up. So in China, out of China, Insider, we're seeing reports spore brought this to the show. Al My next submitted it to her channel there in our discord, which you should join if you're not in their alternate current Radio dot com as The website invite is in the main menu. But Mark, can you imagine that? Like I was using the example of could you imagine if this came to America and you were in Texas and you went into a Bucky's. You know, nicest bathrooms in Texas? Right, They're always clean, There are plenty of spacious, they're private, they have big thick walls between you and the person next to you. But could you imagine seeing this on the wall? When you go to grab a couple plies of the old TP, you can either watch an ad or you can pay use your cell phone to pay for two plies of TP.
Speaker 1: I think the way I'd rectify the problem would be I would abscond with a beverage from the cooler, take it inside the stall, and drink the beverage. And you know, once it's gone, the evidence has disappeared that you ever had the beverage. Throw the can away, So I get a free beverage for watching the ad, and that free beverage is worth more than what I would put in the toilet dispenser. So I come out ahead as I flease the.
Speaker 5: That's a great plan for the number one.
Speaker 1: As only I flee. Some could could do.
Speaker 5: But what about a number two?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Well, that could mean two coffee drinks. I like the energy coffee drink.
Speaker 4: A five hour energy, a starbuck expresso, you know.
Speaker 1: Especially at Bucki's. Can you swear on the show? Can you use?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that. I don't know what it is when I see that little what do you worship?
Speaker 4: Monk the beaver?
Speaker 1: He's a beaver. I don't know why I say I call him fuckhead. I said, look, there's fuckhead. I've named for that, and I have no explanation for why I want to call him fuckhead. But like I was going from Houston to sagein not long ago, and there's a huge BUCkies there on I ten and I go, look, aree, there's there's fucking's place and there's like thirty five gas pumps.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, twice that I counted once. We have seventy eight at the one here in Temple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how can a banker underestimate that? I don't know but we in principle, I would drink the beverage value beyond what I'd put into that and take my chances.
Speaker 4: See, we're all about solutions here in the boiler room. I mean that's.
Speaker 7: What voices like, what what the drink has to do with the toilet paper? Did I miss that part?
Speaker 1: Well, I would kill time drinking the drink, and the value of the drink would be more than what I'd put in the toilet paper dispenser.
Speaker 5: So whatever you drink, it might make you go to the bathroom quicker.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's that's a that's the thought too, you know. Or it could be in the form of a snack, you know, like a twinkie or something.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the other problem is that you need a phone to engage with the toilet paper. That's that's the other that's the piece that is the problem for for like, that's crazy to me that like you can't like because in order to interact with the toilet paper dispenser you need to scan the QR code. I am I'm just pretty much pretty sure that's how you also watch the ads, So then you get to choose to watch the ad on your phone or you're paying with your phone. It didn't look to me like that the AD is gonna pop up in the form of like a hologram shooting out of the side of the wall or whatever. Right, so you need a you need a cell phone.
Speaker 3: I think there you go.
Speaker 8: Okay, maybe people comply to this and in China or where you know where they're rolling this out at, But I think here in Texas there would be a lot of messy bathroom stalls.
Speaker 1: Oh god, because.
Speaker 8: Some people are just gonna be like fuck you, like I'm not paying or watching an ad to do this.
Speaker 1: Like I think they'd find the dispenser is broken and thrown away in the most unlikely places.
Speaker 4: Oh, there you go. We could do. We could go with some some public disobedience here, and not that we not that we condone vandalizing anyone else's property. But I would not be surprised if these things were deployed here and ended up like a lot of the cameras in the UK, just you know, desecrated by the local civilians who are saying, no, thanks, we don't need these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can burn a five G tower, we can at least remove a Chinese Well, what could be a Chinese. Probably a Chinese made toilet paper dispass. It would probably be made in China. And then if it's written in Chinese, then all bets are off. It's coming off the wall and it's going in the trash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not gonna fly here in Texas. Mark, there's no way. I mean, the TP tax. Are you kidding me? This is the country that said no to a tax on tea. I don't know that we are that country anymore because we's apparently just let anything fly nout. But yeah, at least here in Texas and other places. I don't know why we're picking on BUCkies here. I mean, but there's only a few states that have BUCkies in them, So sorry to all of you that don't have them. But yeah, you know. Bana Hammer asked a great question. How about a number three? Oh yeah, we're escalating here. If you're in the number threes and for us, and you're gonna need that kind of two ply action. Stay home, stay home, Yeah yeah, don't get in a swimming pool for two weeks, stay home.
Speaker 1: Threes and fours? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I think that's an escalating scale there, Mark, So you've got your typical number one, your number two. Yeah, yeah, we don't need to mutas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was doing the then Okay, yeah, what is it?
Speaker 4: Nope? Nope, good god? All right, Well, unless anyone has any other comments on that, we'll move on to more serious business. Number one, number two, number three, Okay, moving on, just.
Speaker 1: To say, civil disobedience would find a good home in that that would yeah, long gone before they knew anything happened. You'd be long gone down the road.
Speaker 4: Talk about something that's unenforceable too. I mean, our cops really going to be like pulling people over ten miles away going you didn't pay? Are you my two dollars for those two plies?
Speaker 8: I mean, come on, I mean, realistically, I think that people would just start carrying rolls.
Speaker 5: Of toilet paper in there, like backpacks or purses.
Speaker 4: Right, they make camping toilet papers that don't have the like you know, cardboard thing in the middle. It's like half the size, but just as many plies. Yeah, you can throw one of those in your in your cargo pocket or your purse or whatever.
Speaker 1: You should have that anyway, in a state as big as Texas, you should have a few rolls in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, a couple of gallons of water and a couple of rolls of TP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the most indestructible food in the world peanut butter or jar that goes a long ways.
Speaker 4: Peanut butter jerky TP nine milimeters rounds. That's how we roll here in Texas.
Speaker 1: That's it man, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks on my neck for submitting that. Thank you SPOR for selecting and presenting. It wonderful to see how bad things are going in China because you know, America doesn't want to fall behind China, do we do We No, we don't want to fall behind China. I mean, if they're doing mRNA, we should do mRNA. If they're doing you know, pay for pay for poop, we should do pay for poop, right like we should have that for our citizens. We don't want them to eclipse us or do anything you know that we can't do here. We can't have that.
Speaker 1: Toilet tyranny could be very lucrative, you know, for the Deep State.
Speaker 4: And wouldn't that be the perfect like humiliative, like ritual way to screw people over like in the United States if you really wanted to take it down to the you know, a dirtier level, just straight to number two and three if you're having a bad day. Mm hmm, yeah, all right, all right, anybody else you further come.
Speaker 7: Up lost those devices? You just know they have a camera in them.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh, you're right. Pretty much anything that looks like like this here, let me put it on the screen again. You know this has a camera in it. We were just out uh recently with Ruckus uh Spoor and I looking at a device that looked kind of similar to that sitting on a dinner table. You could order your drinks with it, you could pay your tab with it. Didn't look very different.
Speaker 7: Than not get toilet paper from it?
Speaker 4: Did not get toilet paper out of it? Does it? Does the toilet paper come right out of it? Does it dispense from there? Or like how do they?
Speaker 7: Very strange, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Like what kind of toilet paper dispenser hardware technology are we talking about here that you can't get in.
Speaker 7: That different kind of toilet paper It comes out like a little ticker.
Speaker 4: Tape, Like really, I can't just get in there because in America you could, like even if you've ever been in one of those public bathrooms where like you know, the toilet paper is like in this big, you know, plastic shroud and you have to like reach your hand up in there and like spin it a few times to get a square out, you know, to it started. Let's to stop me from doing that in the Chinese one.
Speaker 1: One thing that would I think be very effective without getting in front of it where it can see you as just one good strip of duct tape right down the middle of it, and you would disarm the whole thing. I think it would just be like a satellite tumbling through space. You're done, Yeah, you won the fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean when TP is the is the prize from the fight and you've had to you know, do a two or three, God forbid of four.
Speaker 1: But in my rock and roll days, we called an Alabama chrome chrome.
Speaker 4: You should write a song called that.
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 4: Oh man? All right, well, let's get off the pot here and see if we can't chop up the last seven days of media. So Mark, you weren't able to join us last week, Charlie Kirk was murdered in a very public fashion in front of everybody. At least that's the mainstream narrative that we are seeing. We have listeners asking us to discuss a lot of the various theories out there, to include the deepest, darkest one, which is that maybe it didn't even happen, but it did happen in front of all our eyes, and we're just curious about all of that. I have no agenda tonight. I have no notes tonight. I simply wanted to go around the room, see what everybody's thinking, play any clips or things that anybody drops us, and see where we're at. I think, as far as I can say, nothing is real right now, I don't know what I can look at in this situation and say that is real. I'm struggling. I mean I can look and say that narrative that I'm seeing from the government is the narrative of the government is giving us. These alternative narratives, many fold on social media, are a narrative I can look towards. There are a lot of pieces of evidence towards most of these narratives. But in the end, if you're using journalistic practices, I'm going to go to I Flee some first here because he's our journalist. If you're using journalistic practices, mark tell us what can be gained when you put your journalistic Sherlock Holmes spectacles on and you remove all emotion from it, and you look at what you've seen over the last seven days, eight days to include the day that Charlie Kirk was murdered. What do you think about what you've seen so far? And is there any theory out there that you think is more viable than another theory? And just more broadly, what do you make of the environment that we have in the day after the event?
Speaker 1: Well, starting with the detective mode, the detective mode of thinking, which is a mode of thinking that a lot of alternative journalists tend to kind of avoid, even though I think it's the most important one to start with when you can not that I've watched this every day, Not that I was ever a big Charlie Kirk fan. I kind of lumped him in with Ben Shapiro and Nick Fuentes as this sort of young so called leaders of the alternative media. At least that's how they fancy themselves, with all their financing sources that are sometimes very large and not always altogether clear where they're getting their money or how all that being said, there's a guy that doesn't show his face real often. He used to do some videos called a call for an uprising, and now it's called hive mind Nation, beehive, hive my Nation. And he did a video that I happened to play some clips from today on my RBN show Stop the Presses at Republic Broadcasting dot org. And I just put it out there as a what if I didn't have any definitive like you said, no agenda. I have a cousin named no Agenda haha. But the thing that was brought out on his video Hive My Nation, was that there was never a quarterned off or a police taped crime scene, and that the crime scene evidently was compromised and contaminated right away. So if this was a high profile shooting of a high profile person, why wouldn't there be like with any other shooting. If my neighbor got shot, if I got shot, if the mayor got shot, there'd be the crime scene tape and no one would be allowed to move anything, touch anything. Evidently those prohibitions did not take effect. Again, I didn't watch this every day, day in and day out. I didn't want to be all kirked out on this. But the commonplace things that police do apparently were very lacking or non existent. That is a red flag of sorts, and without getting emotionally invested in it, like you mentioned Hesher, Sometimes you have to just look at something like, Okay, prove to me this happened the way that you tell that. You're telling me it happened, and then we can go from there. There did seem to be a lack of blood with him wearing a white shirt and purely white shoes. Again, I wasn't there. I didn't have the perfect vantage point, although some of the video footage seemed to be a pretty good vantage point. It was curious that they mentioned that the gun may have been a German mouser. Where have we heard that before? Well, way back in Dallas when the JFK affair happened, the JFK incident, the initial announcement was they found a German mauser on the sixth floor of the Texas school Book Depository. And it was like, oh, wow, the mauser's back when I heard about that, and then correct me if I'm wrong, But they apparently showed that Charlie Kirk got shot about here right on his left neck or what was that right?
Speaker 5: Hash?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that's approximately correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now that's a thirty out six German Mauser. That's a powerful rifle. You would not want to be on the receiving end of that gun. And I can't see how the bullet wouldn't go through him. But it didn't if I'm not mistaken, for that bullet to just stay unless maybe some kind of weakened round or smaller caliber round was used. But I don't know if they're still claiming that that thirty out six Mauser was the gun. Are they still saying that was the weapon?
Speaker 4: Do you know? I'm a little confused about that myself, because I've seen some people saying it was a Springfield. I've seen other people saying it was a Mauser. I believe Springfield has a rifle that they've made that's based on the Mauser. I have a video I'm gonna play a little bit later that shows someone breaking down this particular rifle that is the same or similar to the Mauser that was shown in that one photograph. But I mean, even when JFK was shot, that rifle was more than fifty years old. Now rifles have a lifespan of way more than fifty years when it comes to you know, design and implementation. But you look at the picture of that rifle, which I linked on last week's show page. If you haven't seen it yet, you can find that picture in last week's boiler Room show page at Alternate Current Radio dot com. But it's not set up in a way and there's all this, Okay, let me finish my thought. It's not set up in a way that a professional or a hunter or you know, anyone who used it regularly would set it up. The scope was too far back, and the rings looked like it would punch you in the eye when the shot broke. And there was all this weird talk from Cash Patel about how that was grandfather's rifle and grandfather wanted to know where it was, you know, all the time, or something weird like that. So, you know, and like, I don't mean to dive right into all the anomalies right away, because I think that most of them are just talking points. Now, there's no proof of any of them. There's not even a crappy photo of the so called engraved bullet casings. But the whole narrative is really hard to accept for a lot of people, because the narrative is that it was a mouser, a thirty Mauser and that whoever shot it, if it was that suspect, broke it down, put the barrel in their pants or in the backpack, and the receiver in the backpack, jumped off the building, ran into the woods, put it back together for unknown reasons, stopped and texted his Trantifa boyfriend about like what he was doing with the rifle and all this stuff, and said that he left it in a towel in the woods, and the FEDS and the law enforcement they didn't tell us who found it. As far as I know, we don't know who exactly found it, what the circumstances were. But we just have this one like still frame of a mouser I think it's a Mauser, oh boy, with the scope not quite on right. And I've got a video that shows exactly how long it takes someone who has owned this rifle for a long time to break it down. So we'll play that at some point tonight.
Speaker 1: Let me add just a little more, given what you just said, it becomes more unbelievable as you break it down. So the only saying, the only really logical position to take is that of total neutrality, that yes, you can tell me he was assassinated, but I don't have enough data to say that that's absolutely true, so you have to be kind of neutral. In other words, it should be more fully investigated. But if they completely obliterated the crime scene, which evidently they did, then you know, that does show forethought and organization behind obscuring what happened. And so then the action is in the reaction. So whether it was faked or not, then the question to ask is why did this happen at all? Fake or not fake? And the actions in the reaction. You know, so they want people to retreat to their ideological camps and apparently try and stir up enough friction amongst the people to start sort of a you know, budding civil war kind of mentality. I don't think it's going to happen, but they definitely are trying to shatter any camaraderie or unity Americans were developing, and I think I think the American people were beginning to read off the same page a little bit more. The covidocracy did a lot to kind of galvanize people to look across ideological lines and say, hey, you know, we all have a right to free choice in healthcare and not to be coerced into taking anything medical, including vaccines. So I think that they had to kind of re shatter the glass, as it were, and come up with something that would get us potentially fighting amongst each other, whether it was real or not. And I don't think it's going to work. They're going to the media is going to make a big deal if there's a squabble or a fight at a university, or if some if some melee breaks out here or there. They're going to make it sound bigger than it really is. But you know, the thing to watch is what don't they want us to look at. Well, they're exercise Pegasus in the UK. They're going to do another pandemic UK nationwide exercise. We got the Pandemic Treaty, the International Health REGs, the strong potential for another breakout and pandemic and crackdown. And maybe there's other things too that we can think of that they want to take our eyes off of. And therefore they would exploit either a real or not so real shooting of Charlie Kirk. That would be the quick way of assessing it without without going too heavy in any one direction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's it's just gotten completely insane in the I don't know what do you call that. I guess the top tier, the s tier of mainstream podcasters. You know, you're Tucker Carlson, your Candice Owens, your Nick Fuintes, you're Megan Kelly, right, and then you've got everybody at r a V, everybody at Real America's Voice, you know, Steve Bannon being the sort of flagship show there. You've got other people there like Eric Bolinger or Bowland. I don't know that guy. So it's been really interesting to kind of watch a lot of the riv material the because we've had what we've had, like Marco Rubio. I heard Marco Rubio was hosting in place of Charlie Kirk. I heard jd Vance was going to be there in his seat. You know. So, like we're in a situation now that we've never this is unprecedented. I have to just pause everything that we're on right now and say, this is unprecedented to have members of the presidential cabinet, right to include the vice president and the Secretary of State, UH, sitting in on a podcast for someone who has been murdered in a in a highly politicized, highly contentious UH you know, very public way.
Speaker 1: Let me say something and then I want to hear Rucus's view on this, so I'll be brief. I don't know if mystical Pharaoh's with us.
Speaker 4: He is, Yeah, he's there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. One another thing I mentioned on RBN today is that, and this was a preliminary statement, I'm not totally sure on this. It seems like the those that consider themselves the leaders of the alternative media and and I'm not I'm not being disparaging toward candas Owan, but including her and Nick Fwandes and uh Ben Shapiro, the former Charlie Kirk, whatever the situation there, and some of the stuff you mentioned, they seem to be doing what I call framing. It's a framing process. In other words, they seem to be trying to solidify their position that they are the alternative media, that if you don't watch CBS, ABC, NBC and all that, that the next level, the trustworthy level, is this.
Speaker 4: People that used to work for ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably included, correct, and to exclude maybe so I his name just comes up among the others as these young, fairly wealthy, more successful than average alternative media and influencer kind of people. Podcasters. They're not exactly maybe journalists in the strict sense, but it strikes me as a way to marginalize people like us, to set up another level of media that they can dm trustworthy and a so called alternative to the the old guard, the old legacy media cartel syndicate, and thereby marginalized and pushed further into the ghetto if they can those alternative voices that won't bend to the whims of the state. And obviously if they're having state, you know, members of the of the deep well, I shouldn't say deep state necessarily, but members of the actual federal government Rubio at all, actually doing podcasts, that's a line that really shouldn't be crossed. They can be a guest of a podcaster, but for them to be the podcaster themselves, to me, is crossing a line that that really doesn't belong there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Ruckus, What do you think, man, it already happened.
Speaker 7: The Veep did the thing he was I thought he did it on the first day. It was either that or the second day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these things have happened. I think today was Rubio, and I think yesterday or day before, was fans y, Yeah, I've already done it.
Speaker 1: I meant that it had already happened. Yes, it's just that a precedent is being set, and these people are being christened I think as the leaders, at least the pace cars, the leaders, the real stars of the new media. Maybe a little bit of one American News is thrown in there for good measure. Fox has sort of lost its luster, and so there's a shuffling going on here, a reframing, and I can't quite see it all, but I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 7: There's another piece too, Mark that semi related, is the Jimmy Kimmel thing, right, so, and maybe we'll talk about I just want to bring this part up. Apparently what they're doing is in it's in the place of his program. Is they're doing Kirk. They're going to put his show or going to do an extended version of Charlie Kirk's show. They're putting Charlie Kirk material in place of the Jimmy Kimmel thing. That's first of all. Second of all, I made a side comment Joe halfway series. But maybe maybe the President himself might actually sit down and host an episode of the Charlie Cook Show, like all these other pundits are and politicians, and I remembered that who was there? Was it FDR? Or who was the one that did the fireside chats?
Speaker 3: That FDR?
Speaker 7: Okay? Well, and he's famous for certain conspiracy theory circles for a certain thing. It starts with the letter F. It's a four letter word anyway, He's a phony anyway. So yes, but I was thinking maybe Trump could turn this spin this into a series and do a series of fireside chat podcasts in this current environment. It makes sense because everything is so media and podcasts. And then my joke was that it wouldn't be called a fireside chat. It would either be called a firestorm chat or a ringside chat. I'm guessing ringside is probably the more appropriate term here, like a circus ring. Anyway, you mentioned the channel that I was just watching, and I think hasher watched it? In Whitebird? Yes, I got the link. That's what the same dude, the call for an uprising channel. He's got some material out there that I found quite compelling. He's got a lot of material that I find quite compelling. But I was already down the rabbit hole with the whole completely. What the f is going on? I have never seen so many on nailed nailed it, nailed it, nailed it, nailed it, nailed it, Freemasonry, esoteric symbolism, the thirty three, all of that stuff. I'm just like, usually there's just a little bit of this stuff and you have to like make a few jumps through some hoops. No, this is all right in your face, like this is some crazy stuff. So there was one video that that guy was showing the Hollywood special effects stuff. I don't know if you saw that with the squibs and.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, yes they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, I don't even know if I want to say it. I can't say it. I don't want to get canceled. But I'm just like, it's not out of the realm of possibility that somebody who we think was killed in real life. So we'll just use I'll do it that way. I won't say that. I can't. Yeah, anyway, you shout of it that if it's possible. That's all I'm saying is it's totally possible. So it's not impossible, and you can never if you're doing a true investigation or a true journalist or thinking or analyzing anything. You can't rule out something just because you know you think it's too out, it's too far. No, No, it's totally doable. It's totally possible. And I would make the argument that if somebody were to do something in a similar situation, because totally that's not what happened here, don't come at me, anybody. That would be the best case scenario to do something like that is do it in front of a bunch of people. Because people are terrible with their memories. People are terrible witnesses, especially in the heat of a moment when you hear a loud gun crack and you see that whatever, Like, do you how many people in the crowd if that happened, Like, because again we're not saying that that happened here, but if that happened something like that happened and you saw in some blood spurt and like, how long would you be sitting there staring at watching the guy with his blood or would you be immediately reacting and preserving yourself or would you be laser focused on what you're seeing. No, you're in scared mode. You're in and you're again you're your mind is going to play tricks on you. And now what was the first thing that they did is they collected all the cameras. Right, So again, if this were to happen, you know, if I were to you know, fake something like this, I would grab all the cameras, grab everybody's cell phones, take all that footage, and hey, you know, if we want to release something to the public, hey maybe I could tweak that a little bit here and there with some AI or something. I mean, that's not out of the realm of possibility, now, is it real?
Speaker 4: Real?
Speaker 1: Quick question? Again, my watching of this was very intermittent. They confiscated as many cell phones and cameras as they could. Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, then, I mean, I mean, if you're Colombo or Sherlock Holmes or Adrian Monk or something, I mean, that's going to be that's going to be really in your face.
Speaker 7: What about the guy, didn't you Mark and you see the guy who immediately after, because we were talking about the lack of it being treated like a crime scene, the guy who is the head of their their media tech or it guy immediately wipes down, takes the camera down, and takes all apart real quick and stuffs it in his bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So okay, So then, I mean, when you have so much preliminary evidence, circumstantial physical, visual evidence that something is very awry here, that it may have been faked, then you have to wonder, and this is where it gets a little scary, that you'd have to assume that the higher people in the ets of including the President himself, including Rubio, you'd have to assume that they know it was fake. I mean, how could they not know, right, and because they have their people and their analysts. Okay, so let's assume for a minute, and probably correctly so, that those highest up in our government's power know it was faked, and yet they're going to act like it wasn't in the face of in light of evidence that it evidently was, or strongly suggesting that it was, again not coming down too heavy on that. So, in other words, they're going to blatantly lie about the whole premise of the whole thing and then start doing podcasts themselves, all of it based on what appears to be a lie. And then you have to wonder what kind of contempt they'd have to have for the American people to base it all on a lie. I mean, it's one thing to lie about little details.
Speaker 4: Ultimately ultimate contempt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if the whole thing is a lie and you act like it wasn't and you have paying homage to this and honoring that and making statues of Charlie Kirk, then that really doesn't taste good. I mean that's a really bitter taste. You know, that level of lying is unforgivably cruel.
Speaker 7: Really, and I hate to say it, but I believe that that is how most governments work, and people in highest levels of power, it doesn't matter if they're red or they're blue. I mean, so imagine this scenario. If you were describing, do you think somebody like a Chuck Schumer, a Nancy Pelosi, think of all of the most evil lefty Democrats or the George Soros. So they're the people who generally people Bill Gates, you'd be like, oh, yeah, I could totally see them doing that. How come all of a sudden you can't see it just because this Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, y'all, some people, not you or the audience, but people are falling for this this stupid political paradigm thing. When again, it's all about power and the people behind the scenes. As we've witnessed now with the changing of the guard from one color to the next, not a whole hell of a lot has technically changed on the world stage, in particular geopolitically speaking, And now we see one side acting exactly like the other side did with so many of these things, the cancel culture thing, like like as this side here is screaming at here Starmer in the UK, like, how dare you sensor people and lock them up for their social media posts? They're they're doing what they're doing saying we're at war with these people and all of those people should be locked up for their their their and censored for their social media posts. I mean, like what what was like? It's so in your face, Like if they're willing to if they mark, if they're willing to be that blatantly in your face about all the things that were witnessing in the fallout of the event, you would have to do you'd have to do with Charlie Kirk, would that proved me wrong? You'd have to prove me wrong that they didn't, that these people don't are not capable of being that level of evil and malignant because again, if they're willing and able to be this much forward in your face, with the hypocrisy and all of the things, I don't put it past them. Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'll mention as a brief bullet point that when Jimmy Kimmel was taken off the air, and he can be crude and rude and lude. I don't care for him. I don't think he's that funny, but I don't think that it warranted taking his show off the air because he said something a little bit.
Speaker 4: Wasn't he just repeating something he read on Wappo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, a little bit in bad taste, but bad taste is not something that should be punishable by law. As much as I don't care for Jimmy Kimmel. And the thing is is that if you read the fine print, even CNN admitted that there's I think it's next Star one of these media companies, well, it owns a bunch of ABC affiliates that would show the Kimmel Show, the Jimmy Kimmel Show in whatever parts of the country that this affiliate serves. And right now, that affiliate that that company that owns these affiliates agreed to take the Kimmel Show off the air. Come to find out that same company wants to buy another company and wants FCC approval. And the FCC is part of those who are calling that called for Jimmy Kimmel to come up to be taken down, to be taken off the air. And so this company says, sure, we'll take Jimmy Kimmel off the air, but hey, we want a consolidation approval from you guys at the FCC. So they seem to be taking kim Al off the air so they can enlarge their media holdings.
Speaker 4: Are you referring to ABC buying MSNBC? Is that what that? Do I have that right?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I don't have it right in front of me. It's it's a company I didn't recognize. And I think it's Next Star that owns some ABC affiliates. There's there's an ABC affiliate right here called KRGB, right down the road here in South Texas. But Next Star owns a certain number of ABC affiliates and it wants to buy another company that would enlarge its holdings. It's media holdings. So the claim is that Next Star took Jimmy Kimmel Offier to curry favor with the FCC. So it's so it's acquisition application would be approved and they're therefore it would enlarge its media holdings. So the motivation seems to be the growth of the mainstream media. And here the Trump administration has said, you know, the media is bad, the fake news. But what if Trump's FCC is going to approve a more consolidation of the media. I mean, the FCC's main job is not ideological. Its main job is to prevent any one company from owning too many media outlets. And yet the current FCC chairman is being very political and specifically saying Kimmel shouldn't have said that about Charlie Kirk's murder, and therefore Kimball should come off the air that that's not how the FCC is supposed to operate. They're supposed to operate on preventing monopolies.
Speaker 4: Right right.
Speaker 1: Let me go, I had to get that in there, that that's that's really important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I want to look a little bit deeper. In the next star. Let me go to mystical Pharaoh while I read a little bit about this over to you man.
Speaker 6: Well, just before I get into anything this camel. I was reading that his viewership was actually plummeting and it was down to like one hundred and forty four thousand views. So I think they just wanted to box him out. It was just a dying thing, and that was just an excuse. That's that's my guess. Otherwise they wouldn't have just sacrificed him. But I guess I'm trying to understand. Are you guys saying that that the potential that might not have happened.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't know. That is a thing that's going around and Pharaoh. One of the things that people are pointing to when they're saying that is number one, the very rapid processing of Charlie Kirk's body and into you know, a casket, the very odd presentation by his wife in front of his body in the casket less than thirty six hours after he was shot. The destruction of the crime scene. And then there's a whole bunch of you know, stuff going around, Like I have a clip I can show you on the internet just kind of talking about like I have clips from former military people talking about that round and what it should look like if it does hit someone in the neck. There's just a lot of inconsistencies that people are pointing out and a lot of opportunities for fakery. And you know, this is this is what the system has bred. I have to say, you know, to the CIA, to the FBI, to law and federal law enforcement, to mass media cartels, I have to say, you are the ones that have invited this kind of speculation into our infosphere, okay, because you folks are the ones that set the narrative for these events, that classify the autopsies, that redact the police reports, that make that force the public to only rely on the government narrative and the mass media narrative. So you know, you could quell all of these things if you would disclose, unredacted, what happened at the Boston bombing, what happened at Columbine, what happened in nine to eleven, What happened to JFK, what happened to RFK, what happened to MLK, What happened with Ruby Ridge, what happened with Waco, what happened with the South Texas church shooting, what happened with the New Zealand church shooting. I could go on and on and on. But as journalists, we can't get the police reports through FOYA, we can't get the autopsies through FOYA, We can't get any of the facts, forensic facts that we would need to accept mainstream narratives or even update mainstream met narratives to match the forensic evidence. So, you know, for people that are getting mad at people for being so blackpilled on the media that they're saying, no, what, I don't buy any of this. I don't even think he's dead. That may be despicable to you, that may be deplorable to you, that may be heartless for you to hear, But when you really stop and think about it, can you prove to yourself literally actually, in a way that makes sense that you could convince someone else that your opinion on any of those events is correct versus theirs without those autopsies, those police reports, that forensic evidence, the interviews. I'm sorry, but if your butt hurt over anyone else's take on this, you need to really really step back and take a look at how you consider your mass media. Do you think those people are honest with you? Do you think those people are honest with you? When the current administration is one that you voted for. Only do you think they lie to you one hundred percent of the time when it's the administration that you didn't vote for the one you voted against, you're sadly mistaken. If you think it's that simple. I hate to break it to you. I don't want to tell you that you're simple jack. But you're simple Jack. And I'm sorry to have to break that news to people. But these institutions lie, and they create narratives, and they do it for political reasons. They do it for financial reasons, they do it for cultural reasons, they do it for geopolitical reasons, and it's happened over and over and over and over again. We just had a week ago, the twenty fourth anniversary of nine to eleven. Our friend and colleague Jason Burmis hosted a wonderful event with some really smart people talking about nine to eleven, and in particular, on his Facebook he posted the talks that John Karaku gave and that Dennis Cassinich gave And if you listen to those in their entirety, take about an hour of your time. Half hour. If you put it on two speed and you're able to absorb things at two speed, It's an amazing piece of context, amazing piece of geopolitical context that has no political sides involved in it, no confirmation bias involved in it, just the facts as they present them. Neither of these guys are right or left anymore, and both of their presentations I felt were so timely considering everything that's going on right now. Now. Israel comes into that big time in those discussions, but it needs to be said, and what they said was factual, and what they laid out is the path to war, the path to five thousand American soldiers dying in Iraq, the path to a propaganda thread about weapons of mass destruction that have led to twenty four years of chaos in the Middle East, where the goal was Israel's goal to take down Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and ultimately Iran, throw some Somalia some Yemen in there, and some other ancillary things too. But it really said it all. It said it all to me like that is so worth watching. I highly recommend it. I'm going to put it in tonight's show notes in the links in the reference links so that you can go watch that on your own time. But at this point if you're still stuck and it is emotional. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to ding you for being emotional or emotionally attached to current events, especially if you're new to asking what the fuck? But if you're emotionally upset that somebody would point out and I just pointed out like three of the things that some of the folks in our chat were asking me to talk about, there's more. There is more we can go. That's the thing with this event. You can go way down the rabbit hole on how it didn't happen at all, right, like Epstein didn't kill himself. You can do that, and there's enough there to completely back you. I could do an entire show on how this was faked. I could also do an entire show on how this was done by the Massad. I can also do an entire show on how this was done by the Massad and the CIA together and maybe five. I could also do a show on how this was done by Trantifa. I could also do a show on how this was done by Antifa. I could do a show on how this was done by a Maga weirdo. I could even go Jimmy Kimmel on you. I'm pretty sure I could pull an hour out of that one and bring weird receipts for all of these that actually amount to nothing. That's where we're at. So sorry, Pharaoh there, I interrupted you. I do have some receipts on this whole. It was completely faked, and Charlie Kirk is still a live thing. There are points in there that are head scratchers and will stop you in your tracks and just making go uh uh. Maybe they're right. But I could do the same thing with every other one of those theories that I just mentioned, but this one is going pretty strong. I would say, let me go around the room, see what everybody else's temperature is on this. I would personally say that Israel did it seems to be the number one trending concept right theory if you will. And again, we wouldn't have to as a public make fucking theories if we had a government and a media that we're honest with us. That's why this happened. It's not because people are dicks. It's not because you need to go fight your neighbor if they don't have the same theory as you. No, no, no, no, that's not why this is happening. This is happening because every other highly politicized event that we've had to include school bang bangs, political bang bangs, geopolitical boom booms, all of them, Jabbi jabs, all of them. They all have nine or ten stories around them, and there's no fucking truth to be found around them, only data points and threads to pull on that goes all the way back to JFK further than that. Actually, so I'll step back. I'll give it back to you, Pharaoh, and if you want to see some of this stuff that people are thrown around with regards to that particular theory, I got a couple.
Speaker 3: Well, so.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to argue there was you on the point that all this is happening because of lack of transparency. And I think when I when we started the show, I said, this is not the first time that event was handled similar to any other events, right, and it doesn't matter what the event is. There is a playbook right that that that we see plays out of creating chaos, pushing for agendas from government agencies and people in power, while at the same time there's a lot of information being spread on different circles that can maybe put to discredit those who are really trying to seek the truth, right, m And.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think there is anybody right now has enough evidence to.
Speaker 3: Make any conclusion on anything. Right.
Speaker 6: But what this point too is everybody needs to just slow the f down, right, and stop pushing for propaganda and stop pushing for measures to use that event right the way they want to use it, right, because that's that's ultimately that's what this case is about. Like, Hey, let's just you know, we want to push for like freedom of speech, like I want to. They brought back the hate speech, right. There is a reason why they brought back the hate speech. So this is coming from a Republican administration, from Trump two point zero, his his attorney general was standing there and talking about hate speech, right, which is the whole idea why the right was fighting the left and saying there is no hate speech or hate speech is freedom of speech?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: So but they're going around and they're canceling everybody m hm. Right Again, Around that same time, right the or actually the day after his death, the Republican Congress passed a funding bill. Were in that bill basically they had provisions preventing any company that boycotts Israel from getting any contracts with the US army. Right, And nobody knew anything about that, right. So what we're seeing is a lot of discourse and a lot of cyneica reaction from people because of the lack of transparency.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: And I don't think the reaction of any of those government figures right now, including the head of the FBI, is giving anybody good feeling. And I think it's going to backfire on them. I think the fact that the Israeli Prime Minister comes out and give three goes into a media tour in US media saying how much he loves Charlie Kirk and he invited him to Israel and so on.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, here you go. That's a great one.
Speaker 6: It'lla cashalla yeah, vohalla cash yeah.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: So so it's the fact that he comes out and do a media tour in US media, the fact that a few days after Sholi Kirk's death, fifty US representative goes to Israel.
Speaker 4: It was two hundred and fifty is.
Speaker 6: It fifty or two hundred, and then they make this weird like fifty state one Israel event that is creepy as f right, and dude, if you have actually a video of that, I would think you should play it.
Speaker 4: But it's all I'm gonna look for it. I'm gonna look for it while you try. I do have it in my bookmarks somewhere, but my bookmarks for the last seven days are just bananas.
Speaker 6: The fact the same time the US ambassadors come come out and from Israel keeps pushing for those you know, narratives about Israel and US. The fact that our our Mark Rubew basically goes to Israel right and do his tour and his prayer and the wall and.
Speaker 3: So on, the war, kiss the wall.
Speaker 6: The fact that Trump today goes to UK and stand there with the King and say, you know, talks about October seventh and talking about how horrible it's actually the worst event in human history. Based on Trumpboard, it described October seventh as the worst event in human history.
Speaker 4: Tell that to the families of the people that survived that lost loved ones in nine to eleven. Dude, that's all I can say.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, right, but this is this has came out from his mouth.
Speaker 9: Tell Anthony Sauchi that, yeah, right, that is a that's just yeah, yeah, so it's and I think it's all gonna The fact that two days after, uh not two days like a few days after, Ben Shapierro.
Speaker 6: Matt Walsh and and Koalas goes and take over Charlie kirk show, right and start doing like a Zionist propaganda on the show, giving that before Charlie's death, Ben Shapiro and Mark Levin who was like talking crap about Charlie Kirk right on Levin show.
Speaker 4: Dude, did you see Charlie Kirk on on Shapiro's show? Like the just the absolute cringe on on Shapiro's face while Charlie Kirk was asking him some questions that a lot of people in this audience or have been asking for a long time.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, right.
Speaker 6: The fact that Candace and and Tucker are not even saying Israel did it. The fact that they are just saying we and and and blond thought right saying that we have evidence and receipts that Charlie Kirk has had pressure from Israeli donors, right and Zionist donors because he started questioning and because he could not contain the backlash from the young Americans because the whole Israeli relationship. I think it's everybody's waking up to that poison.
Speaker 3: And to be honest, if.
Speaker 6: You guys remember when Trump won that election, I said something. If I don't think he will remember what I said, but I remember what I said. I remember Israel is Israel thing is a lost cause in this election. And it was not my high spirity. My high speriority was taking out some of the other actors and so on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like we were kind of talking and it was like, well, we know, we shouldn't get our hopes up about the ipack and is real issue, and we shouldn't get our hopes up about Gaza, but of course we're not gonna stop talking about it. But at the same time, it was like, there's all these other things that are happening, and and this seems to be where a lot of the mainstream MAGA crowd is stuck right now. They're really trying really hard to look at what's going well instead of the things that are going completely fucking wrong, which are tied up intimately with exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: Since then, I actually change my views. I completely changed my views. I'm actually right now, I'm for the first time, I'm going to say I'm on one issue voter, and that issue is we need to stop foreign influence in our government, and anybody that's gone Aroun, I don't care a Republican or Democrat that's gone around on the platform off foreign governments, especially Israel, right and getting those out of our politics because right now, as a nation, we cannot take any sovereign decision because we're completely controlled. Right So right now I became a single issue vote, and that single issue is I don't want foreign influence in our government period, and I don't care who's running to that, And this is how I'm gonna vote in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 6: And Republicans are going to wake up to really brutal awakening in twenty twenty six to that fact, because a lot of younger generation.
Speaker 3: Are fed up with that.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, then that's I don't mean to interrupt Pharaoh, don't forget where you were headed with that, but I just want to interjact and say that is the crux of what a lot of people are saying. When they're saying this was a masade operation, they're saying Charlie Kirk, which like Candice Owens, started very young, and they started somewhat naive, and they went with the mainstream sort of GOP thing, and they really latched on to the culture Wars aspect pretty much, and they made their name, you know, sort of criticizing the culture Wars Charlie in particular, because what is turning point, USA do They go to colleges, they talk to people that are between eighteen and twenty five and they debate them. They're master debaters. Shout out to South Park master debating right there. Charlie Kirk is the poster child for master debating people that are younger than him. While he has a team of people around him that help him with talking point, not that he wasn't smart enough to come with his own stuff on his own. I'm not taking anything away from him, but he did have a multie hundred plus million dollar organization by the time this happened to him him and he did exactly that. He rode the culture Wars thing. Like Boiler Room, We've taken a lot of culture Wars things on before anybody else would here on this show, we are like the Masons of Culture War criticism here, and I don't really, it doesn't bother me that we don't get the credit we deserve for that. Like, that's basically the reality of the Icebreaker segment of this show. That's what we were trying to point out, going all the way back to a decade ago. But things have changed so much. The geopolitics are so important, the national politics are so important. The effects of the lost Culture War are so important. And I'm sorry it's been lost. Not that one side won, but that it fractured the country into different camps and made it political to have cultural ideas. Right. So Charlie, he rode that rocket ship. He's doctor Strange, loved that rocket ship of criticizing culture wars. Forgive the cash betelledness of this, but right to Valhalla. That's that was his thing. And you know, to see like people on the right grab onto it now and say, oh, we want to be like people on the left and cancel people for criticizing this whole thing that has been created.
Speaker 5: Hash.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, Hash that that was a rich club sandwich of metaphor there.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Randy J would be proud of me. He's my metaphor guy.
Speaker 1: By Doctor Strangelove. I can see him with the cowboy boots riding the rocket. Yeah yeah, that that that was. That was a good serving of metaphor. You know, I feel like I had the dessert after the meal here.
Speaker 4: So we're just getting started.
Speaker 1: Mark, well like whoa Thanksgiving? Sorry Pharaoh, but hey, I got to sign off soon. That morning cup of coffees like five minutes away once I fall asleep.
Speaker 4: All right, man, we'll let you go. You got any save rounds? Final thoughts? Be sure give a shout out to where people can find you. Obviously we can see it if you're watching, you can see it there in Mark's subtitle www Do people still even say that anymore? Thetruthhound dot com.
Speaker 1: Right UK column Fridays and I Republic Broadcasting Stop the Presses has been moved to Thursdays at one pm Central, one hour long, and I covered this issue today The Kirk Riddle I called it in the show notes. But hats off to you guys for having the cajones to question the basic narrative. I'll I'll just part with this. I discovered there was another version of nineteen eighty four made into a The earliest one I found was made for TV, then converted to a movie starring Eddie Arnold and Lauren Green of all people. Then I found that one had been done starring Edmund O'Brien in nineteen fifty six. So that's in between the first one and the one in nineteen eighty four starring Richard Burton and John Hurt, and the one made in nineteen fifty six seem to have, if I'm not mistaken, a little more emphasis on what the final goal is of the all powerful state, and that is it's not just to make things hard to know or hard to understand, as bad as that is. It's to make them unknowable to where you can't know something with enough certainty to say I know that to be true. Right, And so it comes back to that scary principle of all all corrupt governments. The state can't be wrong. That's the double Dalo says, whatever, Rubio says, whatever, anybody in the cabinet says, it's right because it's them. It's right because it's the state. They can say two plus two is five, and like in nineteen eighty four, they can be right because they're the government. They don't have to be accurate. They can't be wrong. Drive that home, think about what that means.
Speaker 4: And you know, and Mark, you know what government has that down to a science. Israel. We are seeing our government.
Speaker 1: In association with the US, Yes.
Speaker 4: In association with the US, Israel has that down. And you know why they have it down better than any other country. It's because they have the ultimate victim card that they can whip out. And you saw net and Yahoo do it. You saw him bring out the ultimate victim cards, which are Holocaust and then the ultimate unification card, which is Judeo Christianity, which doesn't exist. Right, But we're not allowed to say that, right, We're we're antiseptic if we say that. But that particular government, like if you watch in particular on some of their interviews, some of the like sixty minutes interviews, some other ones. I mean, we've played clips of it here on the show, telling people here in America. We write the script, we set the players, we control everything, and if one of your politicians steps out of line, we can remove them. We can do anything that we want. I'm not I'm paraphrasing here, but I'm not exaggerating. This is exactly the kind of stuff that has come out of that government for a really, really long time and people are realizing it now. And to me, like the fact that people are uh forgive the term allowed to realize that these days really has me concerned. I think that the reason we're not kicked off of YouTube the I mean, I mean, look at just just think about it. If you've been around in these circles for over a decade or more. Remember David Duke, Remember David Duke. Remember a couple of other people that you know, Mark, you could probably name off a couple here who were basically just pariahs on the old Twitter. They were like the awful anti Semites on there. No matter what they said, that was the worst thing that could be said on the Internet. And when the shadow banding came in in twenty seventeen, in the fall of twenty seventeen, they got pretty much, you know, out of everybody, they got them out of there, and then they started kicking people like us out who were simply questioning events happening in the Middle East. We're questioning what was going on in Syria, we were questioning what was going on with the propaganda unit known as the White Helmets in Syria. We were questioning a lot of these things, and we got the same treatment as David Duke. And David Duke is someone who is famous for criticizing Israel, that's his thing, and we were simply criticizing the propaganda that we were seeing come out of the Syrian conflict between twenty fourteen and twenty seventeen and then totally shut down for it. And those visibility filters and shadow bands have not been lifted for twenty first Century Wire dot Com, or for Alternate Current Radio, or for a number of other people out there. Many of our colleagues, a lot of their accounts don't work right and should work right, because now these things are okay to say. Now, Nick fuint As can go on X and YouTube and drop the N word all over the place and use all kind of racial epithets against anybody while speaking somewhat based. This is new, and this is exactly what I'm afraid is happening right now. This is exactly why I'm afraid that the Israel did It narrative, which is, in my viewing on social media, the most popular one right now, and people coming at it with many receipts and many reasons for why they think that is it's not being shut down, it's not being banned, it actually looks like it's being boosted. What is with that change? Are we looking at a future where the next president or the one after that, say president God forbid. President Gavin Newsom in the year twenty twenty eight says, you know what, much like the previous administration, Donald Trump ran, We're tired of all the antiseptic speak out there. And we've got Peter Thiel sitting right here next to us, and he's going to use palanteer. We've got Eric Schmidt sitting right next to us. We've got you know, Elon Musk sitting right next to us, across both administrations, and we're coming after those voices or martial law happens. Let's say God forbid yet again. Other names we've seen other names being casted out as you're next on the list, next to Charlie Kirk right, some of those names I've mentioned already, s tier meaning top tier podcasters, you're on the list next. Let's say all the same thing happens to all of them. Does the government crack down? Does the Trump administration crack down in the next twelve months after this happens three more times and start removing constitutional rights. What happens when the next administration comes in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would explain the action reaction phenomenon ratcheted up as it use that as an excuse to go after Second and First Amendment rights, ratchet it up some more, thereby thinning the herd of the alternative media down to the accepted few, and basically, if not criminalizing, at least seriously discrediting the larger universe of the alternative media. But the good news is they would only do that if they thought they were losing the narrative, which they are, and they're getting desperate. If we're reading this right, If we're reading this right based on what you're saying, Heshan and Rucus and Pharaoh, if we're reading this right, then it's because they were fearful of losing the narrative, because they can't lose it. Once they do the toothpastes out of the tube, you can't put it back. So that would explain in a way why they might have this event involving Charlie Kirk, whatever it actually was, and maybe more like you're insinuating Hash, it would be they're so scared of losing the narrative, that they're going to try and do something thing drastic to discredit part of the alternative media, anoint a small part of it, that they'll make the main voices and try and frame it that way, hoping they can regain the traction on the narrative. I think they're going to lose it anyway. I think it's a sign of desperation. That's a little bit of good news, although I could be reading the tea leaves a little bit wrong, but I'll leave it at that for today.
Speaker 4: All right, Mark, there we go. Here's the picture right here. Before you jump out, Mark, let me put it on full screen. There it is two hundred and fifty delegates from America in Israel. There. They all are right there. So get your ais out, identify all these people and ask yourself why it is you only have ten representatives on Capitol Hill in total, out of like what five hundred and Samad who are not taking money from iPad. Let me ask yourself that, seriously, What's what's the deal with that? And Mark, I think you reminded me my point when I was replying to Pharaoh earlier that I kind of lost in a rabbit hole there, So thanks for that. I'll circle back to Pharaoh after you jump out of here. I flee him, Chief Banker, Thanks for being here tonight thetruthhound dot com of course, stop the presses and on Fridays at UK column. So that's tomorrow on UK column early in the morning for US American folks, but you can catch the archives whenever you want. Thanks for being here tonight.
Speaker 1: Mark, sure be well, gentlemen, good job.
Speaker 4: All right, there he goes, there's Mark Anderson, Pharaoh. What I was trying to get to when I got lost in my rabbit hole of ranting there was that Charlie Kirk has pretty much shown and been shown by the people that interact with him in that age group eighteen to thirty whatever, that that demographic no longer horse Israel. And I'm wondering, and that is one of the main pieces I think in the argument that people are making that hey, maybe the Masade did this. It's that demographic, like there are no young people anymore. Like it's a boomer thing. Not to say based boomer's no offense, but it's a boomer thing to support Israel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, exactly. And and and the fact that like like the news that BB offered him one hundred and fifty million and he refused it, you know, to actually cut anti Israel talks, and he just didn't want to do it, you know. And so it's I think it's a the fight right now is with that younger generation minds right as you said, ass as this current generation gets out. The question is how they can continue controlling the narrative. And you see tie that to the attack they are doing in TikTok right now, right and even Trump pushing for for for American company to buy TikTok, and then they hiring someone from the IDEAF and now they start disabling channels that that attacks Israel right or push any anti Israel narratives.
Speaker 3: So you have to look at all of.
Speaker 6: This and together to see like, hey, what is the bigger picture we're missing right here. Again, we're not saying that they necessarily the one who did it, but we also know that a lot of those, even violent events, it doesn't need to be someone specifically from the you know, agency doing it right. It can be someone just triggering an asset or some kind of brainwashed person to do an events right. And and we saw that happening many times, so you should not just discredit that. And I think there is a lot of legitimate reason why you have we have to look into this and again, independent from any of this, and depending on how Charley Kick died, it's tragic, but he's dead and he's gone. Right now, we need to move on and we have to be very vigilant to all the efforts that is being pushed right now to decriminalize and calling Antifa terrorist organ What is even antifa? Is there is even an organization called antifa?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 6: Okayficial thing called antifa or anybody can be labeled antifa?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Didn't there is nothing called antifa?
Speaker 4: Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't they tell us in the Biden administration there is no such organized group as Antifa. It is an idea, Yes, that's all it is.
Speaker 6: I and that and that is why How can you come and say I'm gonna la.
Speaker 3: What is Antifa?
Speaker 4: Right? Why do we need a terrorist organization to come to you know, to to to make legal action against a murderer we have? Are there no laws in Utah about murder? You know what I mean? Is there no? Is there no death penalty for a first degree murder in Utah. We really need to like, like, what the fuck man, We're gonna stop and talk about, uh, hate crime, scam Blondie, what are you doing? Like? Your base doesn't like this. I'm just pointing this out as someone who's not in your base. Your base doesn't like it when you talk about hate crimes because your base has been educated by people like Charlie Kirk, who knows simple things like, uh, what's in the Bill of Rights? Okay? So to add a new enhancement on a crime this, this is just rank disgusting, unconstitutional, un American, leaning on the nda A, leaning on the the Patriot Act. Bullshit, fuck you. That's what MAGA is. Some parts of the MAGA are saying to scam Blondie right now, they're saying, fuck you. Charlie Kirk wouldn't have even wanted this problem. Turning point solution, what up? Media Bear? Go to media Bear subscribe please yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and try to try to talk it back and saying, oh, I was talking about inciting violence against people. But but we all know that, you know the difference between trying to kill someone and standing out there and criticizing someone or criticizing someone ideas, right, you don't have to stand there and tell us, yeah, inciting, inciting violences is punishable, right, I mean we all know that, right. So this is, you know, just treating people as if they are idiots. And and sadly, a lot of like.
Speaker 3: Those new like.
Speaker 6: Influencers on like X and then they're just pushing those narratives and you see they get their talking points right, and and and it's.
Speaker 4: And who the fuck were all these people eight years ago? Nobody's ever heard of any of these people eight years ago, not a single fucking one of us. It's insane. It's insane how much money has flowed into the influencer machine on both sides. It's I mean, if we were able to pull some and we've done this before, we've attempted to do this, pull some sort of like idea of what has been spent by some of these political action committees, by some of these NGOs, by foreign actors like Ipack. It's absolutely insane. Six hundred and fifty million dollars in arms going to Israel in the NDAA, which was passed this year. While we were all scrambling around talking about what a sniper would do. What a professional hit looks like, what masade would do, what a what a ricochet would do off of a piece of body armor. Like, we're literally grasping at straws for something that we're never going to get information for, and they're in the background bombing Doha, right, bombing Cutter Qatar? If you prefer what isn't? Forgive me? Am I wrong? Did I miss something? At last I heard Cutter was an ally of ours and the biggest airbase in the world, a US air base, is right there in Kathar, So why are we bombing an ally? You know what I mean? It's just like, okay, we got NDAA passing in the background. We've got geopolitical murder and bombings going on in the background. And who does this benefit? What American be they right left, independent, DGAF libertarian benefits from bombing Doha, from allowing Israel to bomb Doha? Someone please enlighten me. What do I said? Did my sandwich price go down from twenty dollars to eighteen dollars? Like did my crypto go up? Uh? Am I more? Am I safer? Fuck you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: Uh interesting? Well we'll see, man, it's and it's really interesting. Trump point zero has been very very interesting. Yeah, presidency, and it's what we're like in the ninth months or eighth months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've still got three years of this to experience here like where And that's you know, Ruckus and I were going back and forth about the title for the show tonight, like as we're getting started. That's one of the reasons I think we had a bit of a hiccup on the YouTube. But you know, chaos in a post Charlie America. Who to think that a thirty two year old influencer would be the turning point, the flash point of what some people are. You know, people are calling for civil war right now. People are calling this a civil war. And it's like, I'm just sitting here, going, uh, where were all of you in twenty twenty when they told you couldn't leave your house? Where were all of you in twenty twenty one when they told you you couldn't leave the state or your country or go to your job without an experimental shot of some sort. Was that not a war by government on the people? Was that not a unconstitutional, egregious violation of our constitutional rights?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 6: And then the question is, where are you going to be in twenty twenty six when the remaining wealth transfer of the middle class is completely is finished under Trump two point zero?
Speaker 3: Right? Was economic downturn that's going to happen?
Speaker 4: So yeah, And what happens if three more events like this happen? Where are we going to be?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Are we all? I mean, just forgive me, don't mean to be morbid here, But what happens if in three years from now or two years from now, Tucker's off the map, Candae is off the map, Meghan Kelly's off the map? You know, Cash Betel's off the map? Something big? You know what happens if this is the beginning of a string of events like this and the very first salvo of this. This string has caused conservatives to say, you know what I want to behave like a progressive leftist. I want to censor people. I want to take people's constitutional rights away. I want red flag laws, and on and on and on. I want antibds laws, Like what does that look like? Is that something that's possible?
Speaker 3: Yea?
Speaker 4: And what would the reaction be from the government, right, they would I mean, this is a case of like potentially escalation of events, terroristic events, if you will, that could lead to something like that. What if all those people end up in Valhalla. By the way, if you really want to screw your brain up, there are reports flying around on X that there is a Central Intelligence Agency witness protection program called Valhalla. So if that's not helping things, if that's true, I haven't chased it down personally. But if that's really a thing, I know.
Speaker 7: What Bill Cooper would say. At least, of.
Speaker 4: Course, read everything, watch everything, don't believe anything you can't prove to yourself.
Speaker 7: Well there's that. Of course, there's that, which just blows all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Out of the water, right, all of it. Yeah, you can go.
Speaker 7: But the other stuff, I mean, because you know, that's not all he was into. He was also into learning the who, the what, the where, the why, the how the why. He did the Mystery Schools, the Mystery Babylon series that he did, the thirty something plus there's thirties. Yeah, yeah, Valhalla, that's a there's a lot of mystery school, Freemasonry, Illuminati, secret society, esoteric symbolism stuff with that that was not by accidents. When mister cash app PayPal there did the same. Now listen, listen, listen to the viewers want this. I know. I gave him a little tease of this on Sunday Wire in case she missed it. Check back to Sunday Wire to hear some of my other crazy thoughts about this. But I'm going to do it. I'll catch you up on it and then some Okay, So, Pharaoh, I hope you're sitting down for this one. Are you okay? I am okay. You can handle this, all right, I know you can do this, all right. So look, man, okay, So all the stuff we've been talking about is one thing, but hasher you mentioned this? How quickly everything was like, oh, we're going to have a oh look, we're ready for a funeral, right already, right, And we got the funeral, and we all got to Since we didn't get to go to the funeral, we got to see a video clip of the wife. The widow Erica, interesting name too, but she The video clip, by the way, was thirty three seconds long. You can't make that up. But in that video you might notice a couple of things, not the least of which is the fact that, first of all, what's up with that hand? You all remember during like the P word, when we saw pictures of the leged patients slaying in a bed, and we would see something that looked like that, what was the first thing we would say, right, we would say, oh my god, that looks like a mannequin. Okay, well, hey Doe, wait a minute, she has a nice manicure there on her fingers. But what's what's with these rings? What's this ring she's got on her finger? That's random, especially since this was the focus of the video. And if and you know, you know anything about marketing, propaganda, or video making or any content, why are we focusing on the hand. What's going on here? And what's with that? Why is that ring look so familiar? It almost looks like, Oh my goodness, it almost looks like something like that. But that couldn't possibly be, you crazy conspiracy theorist Adam. Well, here's what I brought up on Sunday Wire. Here's a nice little bunch of pictures mashed together that that gives you the breakdown. But the most important jarring thing, first of all, is the man's name. Okay, Charlie Charles Kirk. Okay, When you look at like the the etymology of the name Charles and thinks Charlemon. It means like a free, a free person, like a free a free man. And Kirk is another name for Church. His middle name, by the way, was James, which is also another word for Jacob, which is also a reference to Israel. He's got the forty seven hats going on right with the Trump thing Trump's, but he had three of them in front of him. So and if you take seven plus four, that's eleven. So you have eleven eleven eleven, that's thirty three. But it doesn't matter because of course there is the forty seven degrees in the square and compass. By the way, the Killer Tyler was his name. That's also the name of the bodyguard who stands guard at the Freemason lodge. And the way Charlie Kirk died, you can see this pose and how it was in his throat matches the oath that the initiates take to have their their throat cut across. And you see this little pose that they're doing there when he drops the microphone after he was shot, he's basically kind of doing this pose. He had like his one arm went up near his neck and the other one down on the side, and somebody brought this up because I thought this was very interesting. Of course it took thirty three hours. They waited, they waited to say, oh, we caught the guy, and it was in a miraculous time, thirty three there's just too much of this stuff. They painted murals of the guy that reminded me of what they did with George Floyd. Oh, isn't that interesting. They both have the exact same birthday, except separate years. That's very very interesting. Oh, George. By the way, George, I know there's some stuff about Saint George up there in Utah where the killer lived. This is really fascinating stuff right here. The suspect lives in Saint George, Utah, which is near Zion National Park, about two hundred and fifty miles southwest of the campus where Kirk was shot. So you know, it's just those types of things make you go, what's up with that? And then the timing of the event, because I promised that I was going to look into this, and sure enough, September tenth, twenty twenty five, was the exact midpoint of the current eclipse season. And that's related to this little cross pattern that you see here between the planets, which is the signal the sigil of Lucifer. So I'm sure all of these things are just a coincidence, but methinks not. And I don't know. And yeah, I just these are the things that make you go hmm, you know what I mean? And and and I'm just saying that for these to be this many things, it would be incredibly difficult for them to truly kill that person. With one exception because again, I think it was important that the wound is. If it was a crack sniper and the intent was not to shoot him in the neck, but to shoot him directly across the neck, to cut his neck, to slice his throat like it is in the that's impossible. Then they would also have to bury him in the sand near the ocean related to where the tides meet, or something more esoteric about how the body's laid, if they were going to really go that route. But again, they said he was going to Valhalla, and I think that's a very important thing because if you if you dig deep into some of this Valhalla mythos and what Bill Cooper was talking about back in the day is a phony boloney like made up like little safe haven garbage. So I think they spirited the guy away somewhere like in a safe I think the witness protection ideas is again it's it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Speaker 4: We can't rule it is there. Okay, riddle me this, you guys. Is there a single theory that you've heard yet that we can't rule out or that we won't be able to rule out after this is all adjudicated. I can't think of one.
Speaker 7: Well, well, that's the other thing? Is is you listed all the things and I'm like, well, it's all of those things. Yes, it's it's all of the things. It's all of the theory. And then and then that. Then then there's the elephant in the room. There's the Israel thing. Okay. Now, again, if you do your research and you dig deep, I mean, you don't have to drink too much kool aid, just do some research. You find out that the Zionism, the foundations of that, and the foundation the creation of the state of Israel is very much tied into the mystery schools, the secret societies, the Freemason types, the rothschilds and all that. I mean, it's again, not out of the realm of possibility, that all of these things are directly related and intentional, and this serves a huge turning point, a huge shift, because these are the people who you know, just look on the back of your money and whatnot, if you know what I mean, order out of chaos, the whole order out of chaos thing. I think that this was a huge ritual. This is a huge symbolic thing. And Kirk is very symbolic, and he had a huge influence on the young people, and he was silenced and it was a shot to the throat and all of the things, just all of the things, and I think hesher that we don't need all of the others. We don't need the candae owns and the tuck to be leaving the planet, although there may be some instances like that, but I think that's part of the plant. That might be like a bonus. People might be like, yeah, we didn't plan that one, but because there's always those types of things, but I think this was the one. This is all they needed because it's always just one thing, because that's simple, and you've got to keep repeating things over and over and over and over and over again. And then the biggest concern is why why are they are we still allowed to talk about Israel? Why is this allowed to be a topic. Why is this a thing? Why why so many obvious in your face? Why does like, like if if you were just sitting on the fence about this topic, all these things look ultra suspicious, Especially when net and Yahoo comes out. He's like, it wasn't us, it wasn't like and just.
Speaker 4: You don't do it.
Speaker 7: It was a weird, suspicious stuff that people are like, huh, that's kind of weird. I think they're doing that on purpose.
Speaker 4: Four times. He did it four times, and his first like social media post coincided to the exact minute Donald Trump, so like again, another massive coincidence. And the thing with things that are like labeled as coincidental, right, is they're unuseful. They're unuseful in finding the truth, because that's what a coincidence is. A coincidence is a synchronicity. A coincidence is something that we've all experienced. A coincidence is that deja vu moment or that hey, Ruckus and I were just talking about this the other day and here it is right in our face. Like it's almost like you could get paranoid about it and say, oh, I live in a simulation, or oh Jesus Christ put this in front of me, or oh the universe did this for us? Or are you you could just insert whatever, like you know, going back to the opening monologue that we're in a mad Libs world. Here we are in a fucking serious mad Libs reality where there are just underscores in the nouns and adjectives of a narrative and we can literally PLoP in whatever makes us feel best or whatever makes us angry the most. And that is totally avoidable by having a government that has something akin to a Smith Munt Act, which we don't have anymore. Right, that is, something akin to a constitutional republic that does not allow its mass media to be a cartel and to propagandize to its viewers. But we don't have that. That's not where we live right now. So again, is there a single theory that we can say, yeah, that one's bullshit based on X YC.
Speaker 7: I can I can anything in everything coming from the current administration, everything that comes out of the mouths of cash fetel. There we go on the Trump advance. If they are sitting in power and or there the mainstream media or they're the alternative big blue check marks on X.
Speaker 4: Nope, based on previous experience, right, based on not a political identification, not right, not left, based on previous experience. To go down that list that I already rattled off earlier and ended with, I could go on, I mean, mystical fair What do you think, man? Is there a single theory that can be discounted? I mean, Ruckus probably gave us the most sane thing that we could possibly think right there. If the government's telling you it, and the mass media cartel's telling you it, and the social media cartels are boosting it, it's probably fucking propaganda, all right.
Speaker 3: Second that, plus, if it's coming from baby.
Speaker 7: Ntoniell word to your mother, how do you know that they're lying because their lips are moving right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly? And how how dissonant does this feel to people that really put their heart and their hopes in people like Dan Bongino, Cash Pattel, Pam Scam, Blondie, Donald Trump himself, you know what I mean? Like, this is a this is this one of the many tough pills that people that supported myself included to a to a very soft low percentage degree, you know, just as opposition to what I saw as something that was, you know, really terrible. But it doesn't break my heart because I knew this probably wasn't going to go well. I have no faith in any politician. I have faith in maybe ten representatives out of the entirety of Capitol Hill. That's like what one hundred and five hundred and thirty eight people or some shit like that, there are ten of them who don't take money from the APAC lobby. Think about that. You voted for those people. Do they represent you? Well, a lot of you didn't. If you watch this show, you probably didn't vote at all. But you know what I mean, the larger American public voted for these people to represent them, and they're sitting there, stuff in their pockets with stuff that Apak has given them, and going on struggle sessions at Auschwitz and going to the Kiss the Wall and showing up in these photos. Two hundred and fifty delegates, most of them are politicians from Capitol Hill. While they all want us to be fighting with each other about who killed Charlie Kirk, they're off on a private jet to Israel. How the fuck does that sit.
Speaker 6: Speak of a bullshit that comes out of the administration. Is it true that Cashpitl was in front of Congress and they said that Epstein did not traffic.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Thomas Massey fucking dressed him down. Dude. That was embarrassing. That was fucking embarrassing. And shouts out to Thomas Massey. He's one of those ten that won't take the fucking money, won't take the fucking shekels from another country that is running our country, or at least walking hand and slapping hand in glove in our country. We can argue about who's the hand and who's the glove, but it doesn't fucking matter much because it's sure as fuck isn't a make America Great or in America first paradigm at all. Yeah, Massy fucking handed it to him, dude. And I was excited for a second, but I couldn't even be excited until the end of the video because it was just like, I know this amounts to nothing. I know this amounts to fucking nothing. And that goes back to watching Dennis Cascinach talking at Jason Burmas's event that he was hosting, and it's just like Dennis Cascinach told everybody that was there that day, and if you watch that video, which again I recommend you do, Dennis Concinich said, I produced three hundred and fifty reports that I handed out to every member. I forget if he said Congress or Senate or both, every member about how Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction, and how our central Intelligence agency had no information about weapons of mass destruction. And what did they do? They signed the War Powers Act, They endorsed the uh Nist Report on nine to eleven, and they underscored the talking point that bb net and Yahoo brought to Congress and to the Senate saying that we have to take out Saddam Usin he has weapons of mass destruction. If we don't, there'll be another nine to eleven. And then after that, we need to work on Syria, we need to work on Lebanon, on Libya, we need to work on Iran ultimately, and look what's fucking happening. We're like three quarters of the way through their plan that they laid in our Capitol Hill twenty four years ago, twenty four fucking years ago. Actually even further back than that. They had to plant seeds for that a lot longer before that actually took place. Do we know what happened that day?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Are there people with ideas about what happened that day. Yeah, that's what that conference was about. That's what those speaking events were about. So what's next? We didn't learn the lesson? After nine to eleven, we allowed our tax dollars and our soldiers to go to Iraq and then Afghanistan. And now look at the Middle East. Look at the pull out of Afghanistan. What did we get out of that? Seriously, what did we get? We got five thousand dead people out of the Iraq conflict. I don't know the numbers on Afghanistan, but it went for what twenty one years? Twenty two years? And then we just left all our shit. It's it's not good. It's not good. Our reputation as a country has been tarnished. I mean, Pharaoh, you could talk to this, your Egyptian What do you think people in the Middle East think about America after the last twenty four years, after nine to eleven happened?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean sadly, like, it's not just in the Middle East, it's everywhere in the world.
Speaker 4: I think we like, Yeah, the world stage, right, the world stage right.
Speaker 6: Now, everybody see us for who we are. We we are people who cannot be trusted. Right, nobody can trust our government. We tell people engage in negotiations we get them in one place, that we can send another country to bomb them. When you mentioned Katter, right, and what happened and even even that conference after Putin, like we said, was Trump and Alaska, Right, look what happened after right, he completely walked everything back. It just no, man, it's just it's it's a really complete joke right now. And I don't think there is a serious politician in US. I think everybody's Trump is trying to get as much as he can during his presidency so that he doesn't bust, you know, have the big buss. But Trump two point zero is going to be the biggest buss. There is a reason why they put them in power, and they allowed him to win in twenty twenty four. Right, These guys don't do anything like erratically. Right, They did not allow him twenty twenty twenty, but they let him win in twenty twenty four for a reason, right, Because I think twenty twenty four, this is coming a few years, is going to be the years when there will be a big economical reset, and when that happened, the government need to have certain controls in place right too, for what to be ready for whatever can result from that, right from civil standpoint, and I think that's part of what we're seeing right now is really preparation to this happening. And I know we've been talking about this for a while, right, but I think a lot of the foundation is being laid right now is when actually shit hit the fan. They need to have control over the populist That's that's what it is.
Speaker 4: And one of the best ways to have the control over the populace that have that is to have them fighting against amongst each other.
Speaker 6: Each other, that's right, right, because they don't want you to unite on the issues that actually important for everybody, right, They don't want that, and instead they want you to look at your neighbor.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's a lefty.
Speaker 6: You should not talk to him, right because once you talk to him and you realize, oh, ship, we actually have to have a function economy that actually benefits both of us, or we need to have a functional society with a set of you know, civil discourse.
Speaker 4: And an economy that benefits us, all and all that, yea, all that.
Speaker 7: This is a war. This is a war.
Speaker 3: This is a war.
Speaker 4: Hashtag civil war hashtag.
Speaker 7: They did it again, Alex Jones did the gay He's he's running around posting the propaganda in other people's posts. The guy's all over the place. He's literally, what did I see? Somebody was questioning why the widow Erica Kirk is doing a GoFundMe when the guy was worth like seven miller or whatever, right, and Alex Jones goes and trolls on the guy's post. He's like, no, it's because we're building a war chest. Because this is a war. This is a war. He said it like twice in the post comment. I think it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's actually a really good question too that he brushed off and said, oh no, we're at war right now. Because I've got a clip somewhere in my bookmarks here. Maybe we'll get to it, maybe we won't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they said it was a grift, and no, it's not a grift. That's a war chest fund.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Check this out, man. Everybody is trying to make a dime off of this. It's insane. Like, I've got a video somewhere I've got saved, And it's this woman doing like a TikTok style video and she's exposing another woman. Get this, this is so meta. This is like double invert double inverted fart knocker dance from Beavis and butt Head. So this woman comes on social media and she's exposing another woman who is a known progressive leftist, for claiming that she got fired for celebrating Charlie Kirk's death. But as it turns out, she didn't have a job. She's just an influencer, and she set up a GoFundMe to fund herself by grifting, by saying, so like, there's people grifting on all sides, both sides, all ten sides, and as well as like outside of the trapezoid or the tetrahedron on this like finding like double inverted meta ways to try to profit off his death. And she made forty thousand dollars in a couple of days by claiming that she had lost her job as a leftist.
Speaker 7: Correct desk as to how I lost my job.
Speaker 4: We all got canceled and lost our jobs. Here in the.
Speaker 7: Boiler GoFundMe, dotcut rookies slash spoiler room.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, man. I commented on that.
Speaker 6: Actually co Stucker like basically like he he set up like a gofund me and I think it for a six million dollars or something like that. And back in a few days ago, I was like, why he's already a millionaire.
Speaker 4: Dude, right, Like, you can't break off you can't break off a million bucks for like what is with the GoFundMe thing Like Oprah and The Rock did the same thing after the Lahaina fires. It's like, wait a minute, you're smoothly trying to fucking everybody's setting up like people.
Speaker 6: People are stupid. Go give your money to people who are actually in need. I stopped doing that.
Speaker 4: I was not born with enough middle fingers for these people that are doing this shit. I mean I need all both of you guys's middle fingers and all of you out there in the audio, I mean so many middle fingers to that it's just like fuck you. And same with just trying to pull the wool over our eyes. I I do not have enough middle fingers to express how much fuck you I have for the mass media, for the government, for the intelligence agencies, double quadruple to infinity, fuck you. And all of our audience with their middle fingers up, fuck you for this, this is bullshit.
Speaker 7: Well, let's let's work them through. Let's let's do this the right way. And why don't we work them backwards? What do you think? Let's start with the new ship, like the like, with the text, the messages, the alleged messages. Oh God, from this, the killer and his lover.
Speaker 4: The text messages. Okay, this is fantastic, all right. First off, I as soon as we closed the show last week, keep in mind last week's show, if you've not watched it or heard it yet, if you go back and watch or listen to it, you will hear us just slightly more than twenty four hours after the event, dealing with what we had at the time. We closed that show down around midnight Central time. I immediately went and passed out. I try to edit the shows after the show and get the audio pod up as soon as I can. Frankly, the audio pod from last week is not up because when I woke up the next day, I started seeing supplemental information. It all started fucking coming in, and I sat and I watched the entire FBI slash Utah Governor slash Utah law Enforcement press conference, and I put that on there. And then I went to X and I started seeing all of the things that were talking about tonight roll into my feed, and I started dumping all those I've been putting supplemental links on last week's show for a week, and on top of that, I have been building bookmarks for this week's show to the point where when we went live tonight, I scrolled through them and it's a mile long. Is an absolute mile long. I would need artificial intelligence or two weeks to go through what I've collected in this one week by hand and organize it in a way that is meaningful. And I said, fuck it, fuck it, I'm in the same position you are out there. I'm in the exact same position you are. I am drinking from a fire hose. I'm trying to not let my emotions play in. I'm trying to let my not let my imagination run wild. I'm trying to not let my biases filter what I'm thinking. And that's from coming from someone who's got more than a decade of reading media, tea leaves, busting propaganda, looking for lies, learning to think like Colombo or Sherlock and we're screwed. So that's why what I have to say tonight is I just don't have enough middle fingers for the narrative managers out there and the grifters out there, Grift World order.
Speaker 7: Do you do you have the text message? I have it.
Speaker 4: I have it somewhere, but if you want to link it to me in the chat, I'll uh.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, this is the Okay, I'll put it up with just to be clear people, because I don't want to get in trouble. Just it's just this is just for fun, okay. So so this this is this is the alleged the release of the conversation between the alleged killer and his allegedmate slash lover. Hello, Ramate and Lover. It is I Tyler James Robinson. Hello Tyler James Robinson. As a reminder, my pro nines are she they You're never going to believe what I did. I was the one who killed Charlie Kirk. What, Yes, I did it. Let me tell you all of the details here in writing so that you know everything, but you need to promise me you will never show this chat to anyone, particularly the FBI, which is much better run now that cash Ftel is in charge. Yes, I promise, please start at the beginning and spare no detail. Okay, Well, I started planning in ernest approximately one week ago. I did very detailed reconnaissance of the site, which I learned how to do so during Anti Foot boot camp. But why did you do it? What would you say? Your motive was? Well, roommate lover, as you know, I have been radicalized online by leftist propaganda and I had to use violence to suppress respeech. I don't agree with as is our way now. Asdiculous as that sounds, I promise you the legitimate one that the FBI is trying to convince you actually took place is even more ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, And they're saying that a lot of some of these conversations went down on the way. Yeah, it's fucking Could it be more fake? Pharaoh? I mean, who talks like that? Name something? Do you know a twenty two year old that talks like that? Do you know a fifty year old that talks like that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: No, I think this image is not I think this is not true.
Speaker 7: Yes, I said that this joke right, But I'm My point is, is the real one sounds just as ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 4: The one that the one that Crowder put out last week while we were doing the show. That's the one that this is clowning on. And it's like almost no different, you know what I mean, Like the satire of that is exactly like if we were to get serious and go back to the one that Crowder put out, which by the way, was from an unknown source and passed around as like breaking exclusive news from an ATF he claimed from an ATF person, and we just have to take his word, you know. I'm sure he has a lot of people coming at him. Maybe they are from the fucking ATF. I don't know, But how easy is that to spoof whatever? But like if you look at the things that they claim were actual text exchange, they're using words that normal people don't use, Like a law enforcement person. Here's an example, just just one of many. If you're in law enforcement, you sovereign citizens know what I'm talking about. You don't refer to a car as a car. You call it a vehicle. You always always if you're a law enforcement officer out here and you agree with me or disagree with me put it in the comments below. Please you always write it in your report as a vehicle. This may sound trivial. Some people are going, why the fuck is he splitting hairs between car and vehicle? Because the criminal code has a lot to do with vehicles, not cars, not methods of transportation, not scooters, not pickup trucks, vehicles. I don't know anybody that refers to their car as their vehicle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is a gen z.
Speaker 4: Will come on, man, they don't drive cars.
Speaker 3: Right, so he can you open that tweet I posted for me?
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 3: So what I did is I took that Actually what the FBI listed here? Posted the link again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 3: Let's see, and I give it to Shad Jippity.
Speaker 4: A lot of people doing this. Yeah, this is this is uh, this is actually really good. Uh let me see. Can I get this a little bigger? Oh that's hell a small read us what's in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So basically I give it to it and say, hey, read this and tell me if it sounds like creal text exchange between your boyfriend and girlfriend or more like a fabricated narrative and the answer or I have read the text in the image here are some observation that may help answer your question why it feels more like a fabricated narrative. Narrative right, and the first thing is overly detailed confusion. Real text exchange, especially in sinisitive or incriminating context, are usually fragmented, vague, and shorthand Here Robinson gives lengthy, almost story like explanations convenient exposition. The dial agerees like it's written to reveal plot point, right, so it's.
Speaker 4: A rifle hidden. Why they did it, how long they've.
Speaker 3: Play exactly exactly, So it's pretty gay.
Speaker 4: I'm fake, is totally fake and gay. I mean we were laughing about it in our back chat. We have a back chat obviously here in the Social Rejects club because we've been rejected by so many people, not you, of course, where we share links throughout the week and we have just been like, I don't know, just this like gallows humor in that room almost it's like, can you even believe that shit like this is elevating to the top of you know, social media right now? It's it's insane. What do you got up there? Ruckus?
Speaker 7: This is the alleged real exchange that's the other link that's in the private chat. It's it's halfway down the Newsweek article. But yeah, you'll see that language. Like the one that I said was a joke. You'll see that they this is why they was joking, like that is because he said things like I'm still okay, my love. That was this is what the FBI really released apparently okay. And then also what you were talking about Pharaoh was like why did Literally the guy's like, why did you do it? And then so that his boyfriend or whatever says why and then he says, why did I do it? Yeah? I had enough of this hatred or his hatred. Some hate can't be negotiated out. What and then hasher to your point that I know we're going to get into too, is about the rifle. I'm wishing I had circled back and grabbed it as soon as I got to my vehicle. I'm worried what my old man would do if I didn't bring back Grandpa's right. And then and then I think this was way to get better. I don't know if it had a serial number, but it wouldn't trace to me. I worry about Prince. I had to leave it in a bush where I eat it out with fits. Didn't have the ability or time to bring it with like we didn't, but he had plenty of time to disassemble that fucker shot it down his pants and then reassemble it again, wrap it inside a towel and leave it in the bush right after changing.
Speaker 4: So fucking stupid. And to make this even even better, and and Candace laid this out really good. She spent a lot of time on her Monday show this week talking about the outfits. It gets even better. He showed up if I recall in a maroon shirt and gray shorts. That's the first time like she she did Candace. Actually, I almost feel like Candace watched the show this last week and like started picking apart our taxonomy for the Daily Shooter program, but because she used it. But at this point it's, you know, it should be common knowledge anyways for a reporter journalist type person. But anyway, she's going through the timeline and she brought all the like, you know, like we got a receipt on screen right now, Ruckus has it right there. You can see it highlighted on his screen and on mine. But she started talking about the outfits and she did a really good timeline of the outfits, and it was like he showed up at a certain point in the morning. I don't have the timeline in front of me, so I'll refer to her defer to her for that. But anyways, shows up in a shirt more colored, more like Ruckus's shirt right there, Where were you that morning? Rugas? Anyway, and then when the event happens, he's wearing the black shirt with the American flag on it, right, and then changes his outfit as stated in that text message there. But when they arrested him thirty three hours later, he was in the black shirt again. So it's like, what the fuck is going on here? They're saying this guy did three outfit changes and ultimate changed back into the outfit that he escaped the crime scene in.
Speaker 7: What is one of those quick change artist magician people. You've seen those guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do the like the they pull the like uh you know, the silk shroud down and their outfit changes automatically. Yeah, seen it. Old trick reality.
Speaker 7: TV change, That's what it's called. Some people are really good at that. I've seen some stuff. I'm like, damn, how did they do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Right, I don't know and the other thing about that. Maybe this is a good time to bring this clip into the mix.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 4: Oh, I opened my Instagram and there's Stage Morrison right at the top making sure people know.
Speaker 7: If it's one about the gun, because that's where I wanted to Yeah it is, yeah, Okay, it's related to the outfit because the out no matter what outfit he was wearing, does not accommodate his grandpa's precious mouthfle.
Speaker 4: Where's Grandpa's rifles? Son? Okay, let me put this on the screen here, share this tab and turn the missa.
Speaker 7: By the way, the scope, would you say, that's a two thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Scope on on the one we saw the picture of or the one I'm about to show.
Speaker 7: The one on the picture from the FBI. No, that's what the kids said. The kids said that. He says, judging from today, I'd say Grandpa's gun does just fine. I don't know. I think that was a two K scope a two thousand dollars sign and then so but he but he doesn't know if the vehicle had I mean, the the weapon had a serial number, but he knows how much the scope costs.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like, are you are you fucking kidding me, Like, this is a family heirloom, This is grandpa's rifle, and the scope that grandpa put on it cost two thousand dollars? Are you fucking joking me? Like I've got a Vortex HD three. I think on one of my ar that's a fucking two thousand dollars scope. I don't think a two thousand dollars scope existed when that rifle was purchased. Okay, Like on today's prices, yeah, you can get a two to ten thousand dollars scope depending on what your what your application is. Uh. But yeah, to think that grandpa's heritage, you know, heirloom rifle from you know, designed in nineteen oh three, had a two thousand dollars scope on it, highly highly fucking unlikely. Okay, let's see here. Let me put this on the screen. A lot of people have been talking about this. Some of you may have seen this already, some of you may have not. I'm going to refresh this and turn the audio on in a minute here, But what you're gonna see here as an analysis from a guy that owns I believe he has the Springfield version of this rifle. Like if I'm not mistaken Springfield sort of Springfield sort of updated this. Uh this f I arm But I really don't know for sure, So somebody might know better than me. Leave us some info in the comments. But the reason I'm going to show this you can see it on the screen right now if you're watching. It's got a sort of a transcript that runs under it, TikTok style. But this guy owns a modern version of this rifle. His looks like he knows how to use it. His looks like he's taking it down and put it back together many times before. He does it very fast. It's an experienced person with this platform. We're to believe that a twenty two year old who does not have much experience with this platform, who just pulls grandpa's archaic thirty o six out of his dad's collection or his dad's safe and pulled this off. So let's watch.
Speaker 10: This is the rifle into a backpack, and this is it.
Speaker 4: Let me refresh that sucker.
Speaker 10: On this episode. If you might be a dumb motherfucker, this is my rifle. It takes two different tools to take it apart. Takes a Torus key and an Allen key. Now, if I take a shot and immediately disassemble this. I have to remove the bolt, remove the magazine, grab my allen key, hit the two bolts on the bottom, put those away in the Allen key, Grab my torks key, remove the scope, put everything in the backpack, make sure I have everything, and make my way downtown, okay, which is going to take a lot longer for him than it is for me, especially because his fine tune motor function. Something as simple as grabbing an Allen key to a little bowl, it's going to be extremely impaired due to a dump of adrenaline throughout his bloodstream an extreme elevated heart rate is going to make these fine tuned skills extremely difficult. I mean, just for him to think and analyze of what needs to be done to disassemble this rifle and get away would be difficult. You're not beginning to touch the topic of him assembling the rifle on top of the roof, which if you reassemble a rifle and you take a cold dead shot, it's not going to be one hundred percent accurate, okay, Or the fact that he disassembled this after taking a shot, which the rifle's going to be up and they found no gloves. There's just so many inconsistencies that just makes zero sense. I mean, I'm still working on this, and I have taken this rifle apart thousand times, and now he has to put the pieces of the rifle into a backpack. And this is a gigantic backpack that wolf pack, best backpacks on the fucking planet. Anyways, as you can see, this barrel broken down does not fit in this backpack. And this is a big boy, way bigger than one he was carrying. Okay, I put the rifle stock in here, and guess what, it doesn't fit.
Speaker 3: It sticks out.
Speaker 1: Now, let's just say, for sake of.
Speaker 10: Argument, that he put these in his paint like and he was walking. These are still so long broken down that he would not be able to walk straight.
Speaker 7: He wouldn't be able to bend his legs.
Speaker 4: Doesn't make sense. All right, I'm gonna mute it right there for you audio listeners. You're welcome. But he's showing you right now the person running off the roof, the person jumping off the roof, and some video footage of the alleged suspect walking up dares and such. There's nothing poking out of his backpack. There's nothing hampering him from walking up a set of stairs, which that barrel would absolutely hamper you from walking upstairs.
Speaker 7: Shoved it up this bummon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he put it in the old prison coin purse.
Speaker 3: Guys. Remember he's ditting a tranny, so he's used to that.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, they'll get us canceled. No, uh, it's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. One of my favorite pieces of footage that I saw after last night's show Ruck. I think Ruck has picked it up around the same time I did. We both like we're like, oh my god, have you seen this? Was Michael Savage. Michael Savage's comments on this were bombastic and fantastic. Mister bombastic, mister fantastic. Michael Savage was like, this is bullshit. He was so like, no punches pulled. That was one of the first ones that I saw when I woke up that next day after last week's show.
Speaker 7: To be fair, he's just saying like what any average normal person with half a fucking brain would say. Yeah, to be honest, so it's like it's like, it's really technically nothing that fantastic about it. I guess this shot like, oh look, one of those those s tier level or whatever tier we're putting these people in actually pulled their head out of their ass and it's actually saying the thing I guess, But again, anyone with half a brain should be saying and you know, feeling like that guy.
Speaker 4: And I think that is such a huge part of the population right now, and that's the one thing that's you know, I guess cool about this. But at the same time, it's kind of like it's a little late for you to be hopping on the media skepticism train. You're about ten years, twenty years, thirty years late.
Speaker 7: And it books the shit out of me that the people like the days and the people in the administration and the media and all the people doing all the things, they're not stupid, and they know what they're doing. They know what this looks like. They know how we're going to react. They know that by doing this they are radicalizing us into thinking these things. So like so it just it drives me crazy.
Speaker 4: Here you go, Yeah, yeah, let's play it. This is worth playing.
Speaker 7: This is from my microphone, by the way, dude.
Speaker 4: Bit anyway, Yeah, looks familiar. Anyways, This is from I think September twelfth, last week, like Friday last week, something.
Speaker 11: Like that, something's wrong. I know I shouldn't do this. I'm risking an awful lot to go up against this FBI, the MAGA FBI. Something's very wrong with what I just heard. I mean, I watched it. I was hoping that they had caught the bastard who shot Charlie. So we saw a video of a person jumping off the roof. It look very legitimate to me. However, there was no rifle in his hand. Now, the Mauser does not break down very easily. Incidentally, for those of you who know weapons, something's wrong with the whole thing. They're trying to claim he removed the barrel from the Mauser and fit the receiver and stock in his backpack and barrel in his pants, like all in two seconds. It is not easy to remove a Mauser barrel or index it after reinstalling and remain accurate. We are not hearing of seeing reality. And by the way, the photo of the rifle allegedly left in the woods has the barrel installed. So we're supposed to believe a guy is on the run after killing Charlie Kirk and he pauses in the woods to reinstall a barrel and then he leaves it for us to find, the FBI to find. I don't believe a word of it. I shouldn't do this. I know I'm putting myself at risk, but I can't take it anymore. I can't take the bullshit from this fucking government. It's lying to us. Something's wrong, something's so wrong, it's sickening. Look at this idiot. They found the rifle and they're getting the prints. Are you stupid? Are you that stupid? Are you that dumb? The man jumps off the roof. There's no rifle there. Oh, it's in his backpack. I just told you, moron, that this rifle doesn't break down it easily, and then it's supposed to be reassembled.
Speaker 1: While he's on the runway.
Speaker 11: I'll stop now and reassemble it and leave it in the woods in a box, wrapped in a towel.
Speaker 4: He left breadcrumbs. Oh and the trans anti. Yeah, like like he's gonna stop and you just saw someone disassemble that right, Like he's gonna do that on the rooftop. Run into the woods, get those two tools out, the HECKX wrench and the driver. Put it back together in the Woods while he's running away after committing the highest profile murder of the century.
Speaker 11: Okay, sure, the trans stuff on the Cottridges bullshit, something is wrong with this whole fucking picture. I have persona on grata in this White House. I will tell you right now. I flew with Donald Trump in FS one. I consider him close to me. I have not been able to get near him since this administration took hold. They have thrown me out, They've castigated throw me in the desert. They don't want me near them. They don't want real truth tellers near them. Sean Hannity immediately that pimp scumbag goes on the air and repeats the government lie. That lousy son of a bitch. How the fuck does Sean Hannity he lived with himself? What would you just prove? And you have the Sean you know what apt animal? You're like a whore kept in a Sean Hannity, You've always been a whore in a brothel. You have hit a new loan, Hannity, and something is wrong. Somebody killed this young guy and everyone is asking who done it? And we're supposed to believe they think we're this stupid. So Cash Betellers there, he doesn't say a word, and Donald Trump's in the Yankee Stadium.
Speaker 4: What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 11: I'm just an American citizen who's been in the business of observing since I'm eighteen years old, and I don't buy one word of this narrative.
Speaker 4: Not let yeah, not one single word. And all I can say is word to your mother, Michael Savage, like I love how he got real deep in the microphone there when he said scumbag, scumbag. That's so good, so good, little microphone excellence.
Speaker 7: And you'll notice there will be continued arguments about who killed him, how he was killed, and it will not be discussed, or not be allowed to, but only discussed in certain circles that he wasn't even killed.
Speaker 4: This is a mess. This is a total mess. And the fact that everything we've talked about, the wife going on within twenty four hours, cash Betel going on within thirty three hours, everything has a fucking bow put on it within less than thirty six hours. And what have we been talking about here in the boiler room for weeks and weeks now it looks like they're putting bows on all the conspiracies as though, something is about to shift to.
Speaker 7: What's with the funeral?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 7: Why would let's be sensible, Let's say, okay, somebody did this crazy guy shot and killed Charlie? Why do we rush the funeral so quickly? How do we rush the funeral? Is it because he had the seven million dollars?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 7: I mean, what's what's the mad rush here? What's going on with that? I mean, what's any I don't see any logical explanation for this. I'm open to suggestions. If anyone's got on.
Speaker 4: I got nothing. I have not been given anything. I can go on.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, then let's go even closer to the event, and I guess than the crime scene, so we can all agree a crime took place, right at least we're we're I mean, that's the mainstream story here is that somebody, this guy Tyler, shot and killed Charlie Robinson. So after somebody is shot and killed, what do we usually see happening around these places that the crime took you know, happened?
Speaker 4: Oh? Well, I got the answer. I mean, Pharaoh probably does too, right, like we do. What the one thing that we see on crime shows gordon off the area?
Speaker 3: No, I thought that we cleaned the area from evidence.
Speaker 4: Oh right, we destroy it, We destroyed the crime scene. No, actually no, that's the opposite of what you know. As much as we hate being programmed by television and movies, that is the absolute opposite. That is the one thing that is true when it comes to television and movies. The cordon off. They tape off the crime scene. It's taped off for weeks in many cases. Pharaoh, I know you gotta get out of here soon, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, guys, I gotta I gotta jump out. But it was really nice. Yeah everybody, I love you all and I'll see you next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, thanks for joining us. Really appreciate you being here tonight. And we're gonna wrap it up soon, so probably good time for you to bounce out. We can start cycling out of here. But yeah, there he goes. That's mystical, Pharaoh. Everybody bouncing out of the boiler room.
Speaker 7: Just say, then, let's see you because I did it. We're doing the Quentin Tarantino thing, working from that, you know, backward. So again, if the text is fake and gay and gay, if the if the quite literally right, uh, the patsy is fake and gay. Right, the whole gun story, right, the whole funeral set up was pretty fake and pretty gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a lot of people's estimation, at.
Speaker 7: Least so the way the whole crime scene things pretty fake and gay.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, no bullets yet, no picture.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Is it really any stretch of the imagination to suggest that the event itself is also pretty fake and gay?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Okay, cool, I mean question.
Speaker 4: I'm going to answer that question with a question that Charlie Robinson sorry, shouts out to our friend Charlie Robbins. Hey, man, I mean that was really bad Freudian right there. I'm sorry, Charlie. I will respond with a classic line from our friend Charlie Kirk. Not really our friend. We don't know him, but proved me wrong. Is that Crowder or is that Kirk? They both kind of do the same thing. But you know, it's the debate thing Charlie Kirk, if I understood his personality well enough. Again, I don't know him. I know people that know him, so it was ruckus. We've been talking to them. We've been hearing a lot of stuff. Some of it dovetails with some of the theories that you're hearing. I don't know what to say beyond that, I don't want to get into I'll leave the uh I knew him, and here's what's going on. I'll leave that to Candace Owens. I guess see how well that treats her. But his whole thing was debate me. That was his entire that was his existence, that was his swim lane, that was his you know, avenue was debate me. Let's talk about it. So forgive us if we've offended anyone, but in the spirit that Charlie Kirk would have, he would want an open discussion about this. And you should really think about it as a red flag when you see people that want to shut you down for having the discussion. What else to say about it than that.
Speaker 7: Well, you know how they canceled that South Park episode or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our favorite one episode three of this season.
Speaker 7: I forget who it was specifically, but somebody who represents Turning Point USA or somebody came out and they said that they that's they suggested that they say, hey, you should not you should have the episode come back, and they quoted because they it was somebody close to Charlie and said that he really liked that episode, and that he would if he was here, he would want them to keep that episode up. So I think they're going to put the episode back up. So yeah, that's really that's cool, that's a good that's a step in the right direction. Everybody.
Speaker 4: I can personally vouch for that too. I know someone that works at rav so.
Speaker 7: A Master Debater episode.
Speaker 4: A Master Debater episode. Charlie loved it. He absolutely loved that episode. I know this. I know this secondhand. So I'm not going to start, you know, giving receipts.
Speaker 7: You know, you're somebody and you're somebody important if they're making fun of you on South Park.
Speaker 4: Right, fucking a dude, fucking a and uh, he would have been so disappointed. I would wager that he would have been so disappointed that they took that off streaming or whatever. And I heard today that it's still on streaming, so if you're on Paramount Plus, apparently you can still watch it. I'll try to verify that later, but it's neither here nor there for tonight's discussion and owns Comedy Central, and they basically said we're not airing this one anymore, so they may not air it on boomer cable television. But I think it's still out there on the streaming services and it's been reposted on Twitch and all these other places. You can definitely watch it.
Speaker 7: I think they'll be they'll feel pressured to be like, oh, yeah, we got to do it in his honor. You know, they're like, we got to cancel this because of Charlie. But then Charlie is like speaking to them from up there or whatever, and he's saying, no, I like it, Like we got to bring it back for Charlie. And then like, so there's going to be a lot of this we got to do it for Charlie kind of stuff. They really they really martyred to this guy.
Speaker 4: Maybe they can put it in Jimmy Kimmel's slot.
Speaker 7: Dude, there you go. Well, I think they are doing some some Kirk stuff in the Kimmel's spot. What was I going to say? Oh, okay, so we were just just having fun, just doing the boiler room thing, just being ruckus. Guys, don't get mad. Send me hate mail if you want. I don't care, Send me love mail if you want. It's Ruckus at Alternate Current Radio dot com. Of course. But here's the thing. Like, if you really want to know what I truly believe, honestly do Rucas, You're crazy. Do you really believe that Charlie Kirk wasn't really killed and that the Freemasons did it? I'm like, here's what I truly honestly believe is I don't have a fucking clue because I wasn't there, and I can't do what I truly, honestly do believe. And I really want all you guys to do the same is you can't believe anything. Don't believe anything until you can prove it for yourself with your own research. But again, you know, somebody put a gun against my head and said, hey, out of all these theories, which one do you pick, I'm really gonna jump down the rabbit hole and say, yeah, I know he's he's living it up somewhere, drinking to Margarita on a beach or something with Epstein and Elvis or whatever. The other thing is, all that aside doesn't ultimately matter. And that's the biggest problem here, and that's the biggest point is it does not matter who killed him, It doesn't matter how he was killed, It doesn't matter any of these conspiracy theories that led up to this point where we are right here and right now, which is what we were discussing on. The last episode hasher with everybody at h O's throats, and so far we made it. We haven't had like any crazy civil war thing take place yet knock on wood. But that's what we need to we need to be most mindful of and be very careful of, is to avoid the yeah that we don't We don't need it. We don't need anybody to pop off, We don't need anybody to be trigger happy or whatever it is. Amusing metaphors here, but like right now, it's like everybody's on edge. The last thing we need right now is any other type of like event or a black Swan thing, or it would be a really bad time for them to do the cyber polygon and everybody's in the dark with no Internet. I'm just saying, yeah, like that movie, right or whatever. So I'm just yeah, I just hold on to your butts. I think they got something planned for us for October, because you know October surprise. If not, there's always the fifth of November to worry about, right anyway, remember remember fifth of November, That's what they murdered Bill Cooper. Hey, there we go, speaking of murderers.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 7: I wasn't there. I can't say that Bill Cooper was really murdered. I guess that's fair. So there you go.
Speaker 4: Well again, Adell, though again ruckus. I listened back to the episode from I think three weeks ago and or maybe it was two weeks ago, and yeah, and we brought up the Doyle Shamley interview who you know, and we played the clip about you know, those young podcasters kind of getting hip to Bill Cooper for the first time. And I dug that episode out of the Sunday Wire archives. It was way way way back in there. It was in twenty fifteen, and it wasn't up on Sunday on twenty first Century Wire dot coms page or Alternate Current Radio dot coms page, and I remastered it. I pulled all the old We used to use a queen song at the beginning of Sunday Wire, and we were threatened by our podcasting platforms that we can't have anything like that or we might lose our entire platform. So I deleted all the old episodes. In twenty twenty two, when that happened, and I pulled that one back out, so it is remastered, it's available, It's linked on last week or the week before show page. So if you want to learn more about the end of Bill Cooper's life, you can hear it from someone much more qualified to talk about it than either of us, even though both of us know the story very well and our big Bill Cooper fans we have, And that was, as far as I know, he told us, at least at the time, that that was the last time he was going to talk about that. So that was a landmark moment I felt in that show and in that moment in twenty fifteen, and we talked about it last week. It's now available at Alternate Current rated dot com in twenty first century wirre dot com. If you want to go back and hear about Bill Cooper's last days from one of his good friends and colleagues.
Speaker 7: There you go. But again, what really ultimately matters is what the outcome is, and they really do want to lead us into technocracy and all of the things, you know, I mean, isn't it interesting the timing here that just before all of this, that they were rolling out the National Guard on the streets. That's that's always fun.
Speaker 4: And they're still talk about that becoming the catalyst for a civil war, right, Like, what if Trump sends treats to Chicago.
Speaker 7: I think I think we're I think he is. I think they're going to be all over the place. I think that that will be a thing. I think that. Yeah, I don't know. Oh, man, I just I don't know. Maybe another virus. There's so many things. I don't think we're ready for the aliens, just quite yet. I think it's interesting the SEC, not the SEC, the Fed Reserve chair Palell shared your own Powell, they came out. He actually did cut some rates for the first time. And I think it's nine months. It's been a long time. It's what Trump wanted. He's been like, oh, you're too late. Powell, do the thing. This is the thing that everybody wanted him to do. Obviously, they would love for him to cut more. I think they will be cutting more. There'll be another one probably next month, and then another one either in November or December. But twenty five basis points or whatever. So the stock markets reacted quite positively. Cryptocurrency is reacting quite positively, and of course it's not going to do well for the average person who's not invested in those things. So congratulations to those of you who are goldess keeps sitting a new, brand new high like all the time. So congrats to all the gold people. And sad to be you if you're just holding on to those stanky old dollars, which will actually be incredibly useful to you one day when the world has gone cashless and you left your smartphone at home and you're in a tight spot doing at number two and you need some toilet paper, You got that Fiat money still with you and you can use it to wipe your.
Speaker 4: Ass or number three God forbid.
Speaker 7: Or the number three God forbid. They thanks for having me. Heesha. That's all I got, So thanks again, and God bless each and every one of you, and may God save this republic. Ruckus out all.
Speaker 4: Right, thanks ruckus, Thanks for being with us tonight, and thank you for being with us as well. I'm sorry I wasn't more active in the chats. Is do my best tonight, but a lot going on, so I'm way way back on my discord chat here, so sorry, Whitebird Kreee Awake, Jake Sage Fleety, all the other friends in Burnan Beard, all the other friends in the discord there as well as over at the Rumboldt, the X and the YouTube. Thanks for hanging with us tonight. We really appreciate it. And just you know, I don't know, it's so ridiculous right now. It's so ridiculous. Try to zoom out right now. I guess my only advice would be just to zoom out a little bit, take a step back, try to remove the emotional aspect, which is going to be the hardest ask for a lot of people right now. But I think it's going to get more intense as we move towards midterm elections, and again more intense as we move toward the next presidential elections, because if this country remains the way that it has been, we're off onto a new adventure. After Donald Trump completes his four years, What does that look like? Where are we at at that point? Where are we with the chaos in a post Charlie America? Isn't it amazing? Isn't it absolutely amazing that a political influencer could cause a show like The boiler Room to come up with a title like this, a post Charlie America. We aren't people that watched a lot of Charlie Kirk here in the boiler room. We aren't, you know. It's just like a lot of people didn't even know who this guy was until the other day, until a week ago. But it is what it is. They want to make a martyr out of him. Apparently they want to leave us with so many question marks about what we've seen in the last eight days that we give up or we commit. And that's the most dangerous one, I would say, committing to one of the narratives that we have right now. Who why would anyone commit to one of the narratives that we have? It doesn't even make sense. The timeline doesn't make sense, the W five doesn't make sense. The who, what, when, where, why? And if things were proper right, like if we were the country we thought we were, we could all just mourn this murder except that it happened, wait for the legal system to adjudicate everything, and then have open disclosure right once that's all done, about what happened, about the autopsy, about the bullet, about the evidence, about the known associates, all that you shouldn't have to worry about that right. You should not have to worry that because you have come to the conclusion that you've been lied to over and over and over again, oftentimes the motivation for those lies to start wars and mass violence on your tax dollars, by the way, that you don't believe this, and you shouldn't have to worry that you're going to lose friends over not believing it, or that you'll be called cold and callous for not believing it. And when I say it, I'm not trying to say Charlie Kirk is still alive. All I'm trying to say is you can't disparage people, and you can't cancel people, and you can't remove people's passports for asking the questions. Wait a minute, all these questions, what about this country? What about this person? What about that person? What about this scenario? What about the things that people that knew him are saying? What about the oddities coming from cash Pattel, from Governor Cox, from Donald Trump, from nettan Yahoo. None of these things should get you canceled. None of these things should get you uninvited from the Thanksgiving table. None of these things at this point in a post truth post Smith munt act era should hamper you at all. We still don't know what happened with JFK, although I will note there was a magic bullet involved there, right, the JFK magic bullet. It does U turns, it does crazy stuff. If Charlie Kirk's murder ends up like JFK and is never disclosed actually what happened, we could be thirty years from now talking about the magic bullet theory, the second shooter theory, the Trantifa theory, the Maga theory, the Israel theory, the CIA theory. Holy shit, you guys, Holy shit. I didn't even play the movie magic clips that go along with this. I'll link them on tonight's show page. If you're so blackpilled that you think maybe this guy's still alive and maybe this was fake in a setup, we got you. We'll give you a couple reference links. If you think that's bullshit, we got you. We'll give you a couple of reference links. If you are sure this had to do with Nettan, Yahoo and Israel and Charlie's refusal to play their tune, we got you. We're gonna put as many reference links as we can in the show page. Which will be available at Alternate Current Radio dot com. And I want you to decide for yourselves, but I caution you deciding based on what we have right now. And it's hard, it's really difficult. The zone has been flooded with identity politics. The zone has been flooded with conspiracy candy. The zone has been flooded with actual information. The zone has been flooded with the narratives of the mass media cartel, the FBI, the CIA. And then there's all the podcasters. I can't cast too much shade because here I am one of them, but I watch those that actually knew him, and I just think, Wow, what a shame it is that, if he really is dead, that he's not here to see this. This is absolutely jaw dropping to see. And ultimately, what I'm talking about seeing is the complete polarization, fracturization, and atomization of those that fought so hard to defeat the perceived perils of the left under Joe Biden, under the Covidian regime. That whole period of time, I interviewed people very close to Trump when I worked at TNT, Navarro, Manafort, Trump's PR woman, many others, and there was this confluence between twenty twenty two and twenty twenty four of voices from the independent alternative media and those from the GOP, the classic GOP. And I just feel like so many of those people that I talked to right now must just be going, what the fuck? What is going on here? How can this be? This was the dream team for me. Well, I hate to break it to you, but a lot of us felt like this might be the outcome. And if it wasn't for certain ally countries in the Middle East, a certain ally country in the Middle East and their agenda, as well as the international bankers and the technocrats, maybe this wouldn't be the situation. But those are the people that seem to be running the scripts. Those are the people that seem to be running the narratives. Those are the people that seem to be bringing and getting six hundred billion dollar deals in and out of this country. Those are the people that seem to be in charge of geopolitical policy, a lot of fiscal policy, and a lot of culture war bullshit. A lot of people thought this was going to be gone Whnald Trump won the second time. A lot of people thought this was going to be gone when Donald Trump won the first time. Right, we're referring to what he colloquially calls draining the swamp. The swamp persists, That's all I can say. The swamp is deeper than ever. Nothing makes sense. We're in the midst of yet another wonderland effect where you're so far down the rabbit hole you will accept anything to go back to normality. Eat me, drink me. If it takes me back to normal, I'll do it, because this is a wonderland of bullshit. All right, peace out, We'll see you next time. This has been the boiler room. Thanks for hanging with us, Stay chill, keep an open mind, stay metal. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 10: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.