Speaker 1: Hi, and welcome to SOS Stories of Survivors. I'm your host, Serena Dansker, and I feel so much gratitude today because my guest is not just a guest, she is my dear friend, Anna Ramonde. She is a medium, psychic, claravoyant, teacher, healer, and just a shining light. And we are so lucky to have her in studio because she is so busy and she is just a force, and we are going to hear about her story how she's become a renowned author and clairvoyant and has really inspired so many people, myself included. Thank you so much for joining us today and welcome Anna.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to talk about how you bring your energy and love of life to so many. Why don't you talk a little bit about you and who you are and what you've gone through.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a mother, a wife, I have children. I first learned of my gifts when I was about twelve, when I realized that everybody else didn't have them. I'm a born medium. I have gone through the ups and downs of lives and I bring things forward to people so that they can recognize that there is a heaven, there is an afterlife, there is a God. Whether you call it Sam, the energy of love, the power in the sky, whatever you want to call it, but it's real and it's true. And my mission is to bring that to people, to help them heal, to help them find peace, and to help them find joy.
Speaker 1: That is amazing. I know that you too have felt the pain of grief, and you know what it's like to have loss in your life. Where did you lean was was it prayer, spirit, friends, or just moments of time.
Speaker 2: I always go I always go to the source. When I'm in pain or I'm suffering from something, I go to God, I go to mayor right, I go to what fills my soul and what can heal me and who can heal me? You know, friends are wonderful, but they're not as understanding as you know the one is. And so that's kind of where That's where I've always gone.
Speaker 1: That's that's beautiful. I know that you were such a big part of my healing journey as well. I mean, before I've gotten to know you personally, I reached out to you and everything that you stand for, the gifts that you have, the comfort you brought me, and not just me, so many people. Can you talk a little bit about the first time you realize that the connection you have to spirit was more than just a feeling, that it was a calling.
Speaker 2: You know. That's interesting because I'm a born medium. I wasn't trained to do what I do or see what I see. This has been my entire life, with the middle part of it disregarding it because it wasn't It didn't allow me to quote unquote fit in in high school. And so I really realized it was a calling when I was invited to do a group session by a friend of mine with people I didn't know, and I had never done that before. And I went there and I felt, I really felt that God was moving me toward this, you know. And afterwards, when people were saying, you know, you helped me so much, I can't begin to tell you, that was the turn. So I thought, Okay, everything I did up until this time brought me to this place, but this is what I need to do.
Speaker 1: Gosh, that's that's so amazing. Now, when did you first realize that you had this special gift? I know you have a close relationship with Mary. Can you talk about.
Speaker 2: That well, it's interesting because I didn't know I had this special gift until I realized that other people didn't have it. Because in my mind, as a kid, everybody had this, you know, everybody could do this. I didn't understand why adults would ask me to sit with them and talk to them. It was like, you know, ask your child to kind of to do that. Mary was a whole different thing. I remember it very vividly. I grew up on Long Island and it was it was like a kind of the day. It was like today, kind of dreary, but I don't know, it was chilly. Maybe it was fall or beginning of spring, I don't know. And my parents had in their backyard what sometimes people call Mary on the halfshell. So it's Mary and this dome, except that there was no Mary. And I was tiny, and I was about four or five, and I sat in the dome and I was just sitting in the dome, and then I saw this young girl with you know, long kind of auburn hair, dressed in you know, this brown outfit with a belt and darkish skin, big eyes, and she said to me, I will always be with you. Didn't understand what that meant. You know. I went in the house. My mother was smoking and reading the newspaper, and I guess that's what you did back then. And I went in and I said, I just saw Mary in the backyard. And she looked at me like, oh, like trying to think, like do we have a neighbor named Mary? And she just said, oh, that's nice, you know, because they were so used to me saying that I was seeing people, and so, you know what, I carried that with me. It was my but Mary belonged to me. I didn't tell anybody about this. I didn't talk about this, and she continued to come to me, you know, I mean until she still comes to me. You know, she continued to come to me, and whenever I was in crisis, it was always Mary.
Speaker 1: What has Mary taught you personally about about this?
Speaker 2: You know, She's taught me faith that if you ask, you may not receive immediately, but you will receive, you know, to pray, you know, to always pray, to always lift it up to God, to surrender. You know, I've spent so many days and nights when I've been in a bad situation just surrendering it up to God. With Mary's help. She taught me. You know what it means to be a mine there, you know what it means to you know, have the joys and the pain of motherhood. So you know, I feel like, you know, you have your parents and then I have this mentor that is absolutely wonderful, you know, trying now, trying to keep me on my path. That doesn't mean I don't go off my path or make mistakes. You know, I'm human, of course I do. But she's She's always there and I know it pure trust.
Speaker 1: That's that's so. And it gives it gives me hope when I hear you talk about that relationship and the relationship you have with Mary and what Mary has taught you, because without that hope, but you have nothing right.
Speaker 2: Well, that's how it goes. Without hope, life is like a broken wing bird. And Mary does provide hope. There's always hope. You know. We're going through such chaos now in the world, and what people say to me, is this the end? And I just keep saying, no, hang on, have some faith, hope. We've been through this before, the world has been through this before. You know, it's about you know. In the in the book, Mary says over and over again. Pray, pray, pray, things can change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe in that. I so believe that. And as your friend, Anna, I know how much you give of yourself. How do you balance holding space for so many others while also protecting yourself and your soul and your spirit.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think my protection just comes from God. And you know, and I'm a normal person. So you know, I spend time with family, I travel, I go out with my friends. It's my relaxation. I have to learn. I have to relax. I meditate, you know, I go to that place that feeds me, feeds my soul in whatever way. But I have to release the things that I feel and here during the day or I would have no life. How do you release that, you know, through meditation, through prayer. You know. I play video games on my eyes. That sounds ridiculous, but it's mindless, okay, And I just I just do it, you know, I just do what I have to do. I spend time with people. I laugh, you know, laughter is great, you know. So I try to do as much as I can to bring myself into that balance.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've talked about how healing doesn't happen when you're alone so much as it happens when you're surrounded by your community, your friends, love. How does that connection play a role in your own story and on how you live your life.
Speaker 2: Well, love is the end all, Love is God. Love is the greatest energy in the entire world. That's what it's That's what it's all about. And the more you surround yourself with loving people, people that make you laugh, people that raise your vibration, people that you want to be with. You know, I tell people all the time they'll complain about people. It's like, well, then why are you with that person? If that person is bringing you down or you don't feel good about yourself when you're with that person, then you shouldn't be with that person. You know. Community is wonderful no matter what you know, no matter what you're doing, like spiritual community, you know. And again it doesn't mean you're walking around preaching all the time or doing anything like that. It's just uplifting. You know. Being on the same page with people also helps. You Know, somebody came to me today and she's like, I'm at, you know, a spiritual crisis, because I don't know anybody who's spiritual. You know and me meanwhile, we're I mean, there's spiritual people everywhere, you know, So it's when you when you know you're surrounded by them and that they have back and you have their back, and it's love and compassion. That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I was talking to someone the other day and we were talking about how nice it is to have friends that you can talk to when you're going through things, when you're going through creed for a hard time. But what's really nice is when you're celebrating something, something you've worked so hard for and joyful and you can share that too without feeling like they're going to be envious or jealous. That they're just joyful with you. I think that's like the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, it is, And I love that. You know, I've gone through I've had a lot of joy in my life, you know. I mean, everybody has the ups and the downs, but I've had a lot of joy in some of it. You know, was oh my god, if I tell this person, well, they think I'm bragging, right, And it's just I remember, like the first time I was on the Doctor Oz show, I'm so excited, so excited, you know, and my friends were just as excited for me, and that was you know, that was pretty wonderful. So yeah, it's those things like that's not a big thing. It's not like having a baby, you know, but but it's something that you know, is a person that I won't forget.
Speaker 1: Exactly and that and when you have a friend like that, you're just you're joyful for their successes. Their successes are your success.
Speaker 2: But that's love. That's what love. That's what love does.
Speaker 1: It's a so you know, I know, you lead retreats and gatherings and you host so many virtually in person restaurants in in you know, different parts of the country, actually in different parts of the world. What is your What do you most hope that people walk away from these types of retreats and gatherings in their hearts.
Speaker 2: I want to help people feel the connection and feel the peace that you either comes from above or actually it's in front of you, because it's right in front of you, it's the dimension, or from within themselves, from their souls. You know, there's the soul is so wonderful, and the soul is good. That's the good part of us. It's our energy. It's what we're about that. People can get in touch with that and then be able to take that and live happy lives or when they're not happy, nowhere to go with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I give that.
Speaker 2: There's something greater than themselves. You know, we sit so much in ego. You know, it's important that people knows it's at the end, who cares about your ego? There's something so much greater that holds us all up. And we're never alone, whether it's by our relatives or by you know, the angels or God or whatever. We're never ever, ever alone.
Speaker 1: I was reading a book recently, and it talked about living in the present, you know, and how we so worry so much about the future, and we have anxiety of everything in the future, but that's not guaranteed the present we lose sight of. You get somewhere, you're on vacation, you're like up three days till I leave. But by doing that, you're not enjoying the time that you're there, Or you let your pass, which has done it has no bearing on today, creep in and ruin your good time or ruin your state of mind. That's really right now.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I hear over and over again from those who have crossed over. Is life is too short. Live every moment, every moment, because it just goes. And I hear that from people who have passed in their nineties and people who have passed you know, at seventeen. It doesn't matter, it just goes. It goes so fast and the moments fly through. So live those moments, really live, and you know what, your idea of living those moments might be different than my idea of living those moments. It's an individual you know, It's an individual choice and an individual feeling of what it feels like to be in the moment and live the moment. So, yeah, it's important. It's the power of now.
Speaker 1: Exactly, the power of now. Yes, it's it's it's such an it's such a hard concept to grasp too. I do struggle with it, but I'm doing my best to actually embrace now and not focus so much on the future. I think it's important. I want to enjoy my life today and and all the beauty and starting to stay grateful and just full of gratitude for everything that I have, my health and my friends.
Speaker 2: And being grateful. I think people forget about is, you know, waking up in the morning and saying I'm alive, thank.
Speaker 1: You exactly exactly, and you know, and I know, you know, sometimes our listeners could be sitting alone right now in grief and wishing, you know, for a sign from their loved ones, or just just so heartbroken that they feel like they can't go on. What's a practice or a prayer you would say, you should try doing this tonight to help you through this.
Speaker 2: Well, I got to tell you, you know, I'm also a grief counselor you know, I felt that I had to understand grief in order to do what I do. So, you know, when people are grieving and grief is important, people should grieve and get out the tears, get out the feelings. But at the end of the day, those on the other side, they want us to go on and to be happy and to continue our lives. They don't want our lives stuff. They wanted to continue, you know, to breathe through it, to meditate, to say any prayer. You know, prayer doesn't have to be a prayer of a religion. It's a conversation. You know, have a conversation with your loved ones, write them letters, have a conversation with Mary, you know, have a conversation with God. Do what feels right in your soul. But have the conversations because that helps. And the signs are everywhere, you know, keep them mind we're made of energy, and so you know, those on the other side will blink lights, turn on radios, turn on TVs, turn off radios. You know, they love sending birds, you know, things like that. They superimpose themselves on people, so from in the back it looks like them, and then when they turn around, you realize it's not them. All those things are meant to bring us peace. So what they're sending us peace from the other side as well.
Speaker 1: Wow, I totally look for signs all the time and I'm never let down. I see signs in the clouds and on the truck that goes by, on the rainbows, on the sunsets. I just I'm always open. My husband thinks I'm absolutely crazy, but he sees it too, you know, he really does. And it's uh and it's nice. It's just that little godwink, you know, and fills my heart, it really does. Let's talk a little bit about your books. I mean, you've written two books, and I know They've reached so many people. You've written Conversations with Mary, and you've written in Suburbia Dead and Suburbia Talking to the Dead and Suburbia.
Speaker 2: I wrote that a long time ago. I'm actually hoping to rewrite it, make it more because I wrote it when I had little kids, you know, and it was my life was very different. I don't have little kids anymore, and so you know, it was from a different perspective. And then conversations with Mary, you know, that's that's really my baby. You know, that book came out of nowhere, was published by you know, Simon and Schuster. I had a deal in a month and a half because Mary wanted it. You know. I had gone to Mediagori, where Mary has been appearing for maybe forty years, and I went with a bunch of people and they they all got deal with my friends and they got healings. And I came home and I was sitting in my back in Connecticut and I was like, Mary, I don't get it. I had to travel thirteen hours when I can hear you hear and truly I heard her say very loud and clear, you will be my platform. And I'm like, you know, like I said, I'm in surrender. It's like, okay, bring it, bring it on. And I was doing a reading a couple of weeks later and the woman sitting across from me said, I'm a little intuitive and I think you should write a book about Mary. And I said, from your mouth to Godzias, and she smiled and said, I'm from Simon and Schuster. So Mary made it happen. Miracles happened. I've had so many miracles in my life, so many I can't even begin to count them. There's been and that was a miracle. I didn't know what the book was going to be about. I had no idea. I had to put together a proposal. I have no idea what I was doing. I didn't have an agent, I have nothing. I had absolutely nothing. And then the book started to form, and you know, a lot of it was Mary waking me up in the middle of the night and I had to come downstairs, get out my laptop and start typing what she was telling me. And then the next day put a question to it. And what was so interesting is, you know, when you're writing a book, book, especially with the big publisher, there are many editors, but my personal editor who everything went to first, would say, this is incredible because Mary's you know, answers are grammatically correct, you know, they flow in a great way, and the questions not so much. Huh. The hardest part about writing that book, truly was the introduction. Because I wrote the introduction. She wrote the rest of the book. Mary wrote that book, I didn't write it.
Speaker 1: That's incredible that the power that they can give you to go through here and out and have you write that, I just I find that incredible. Actually I found you because one of my friends gave me your book when my son passed and I couldn't really focus. I was my mind. I think you go through like an add thing when you're grieving. But I listened to your book and I felt like I was listening to a fellow friend because of your New York accent, and yes, you have a New York when you did the book. You did, but I would listen to it, and then you would do these cool meditations at the ends of every chapter, and it was just it was amazing because I could close my eyes and I can follow you. I could be walking the dog and just listening to you, and it was just it was really healing. I have to tell you it was one of by far one of my favorite books.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got a lot of very positive feedback and like a lot of really nice stories. One of my clients, an older woman, was dying and her sister, her daughter was there and my book was on her bedside table and apparently it was old dog Eier and she had read it and she had her daughter read it to her as she was dying. And I know this because then the daughter got in contact with me and says, I got to meet you, you know, you know, my mother died listening to your book, and it was just wow, that's so.
Speaker 1: Nice, that's incredible. I it's funny because some people can get understand how many lives they've saved by just you know, by recording doctors and how they've helped people. But you do you can't monetize or put a number on how many lives and how many souls you've helped. But I just I just wonder, you know how maybe when we go over the other side, you know, it's just the balloons will go up and be like, Anna, you've done.
Speaker 2: That would be nice.
Speaker 1: I like a party, You've sized all of us, you know, and it's uh, I think it's just beautiful. But you know, I know you save other people. But was there a time when Mary's words when you were being childed to write them, actually you realized, you know what, I needed to hear this as well. Were there times that that happened.
Speaker 2: While writing the book?
Speaker 1: You meane mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: You know, I think it was important when I was writing the book to realize Mary was a woman. You know, she was a woman, She had a family, she had a child, She had a child who she really couldn't stop from doing what he wanted to do. And I think that speaks to all of us who have children. You know, that she let go, she had to let go and move on and then her incredible faith, but her pain. Mary felt pain. You know, Mary was a human being and she felt pain. So I think it was beyond the you know, the mystical Mary, and Mary really became a person to me and someone that I could relate to. So my relationship with her changed a bit, you know, it became more mother to mother as opposed to mentor to child, and that was really eye opening to me. And you know, the messages that you know, the things she said in the book like made me think like wow, you know, I mean, there's so much talks about. She talks about religion, she talks about the angels, she talks about the world. She talks about evil and you know and good. You know where the ying and the yang of the darkness and the light. You know, I just said that. When I read the words back, I was like, wow, I actually type this because it just I didn't even realize what I was typing until I read it back.
Speaker 1: Wow. That's so powerful. Think about that, the ability to actually not be aware of what you're typing until you read it back. I mean.
Speaker 2: And what's important to know also is that Mary doesn't belong to the Catholic club. Mary is for everybody. She was a Jewish woman, okay, and she comes through for everyone. You know, when I asked her about what's the best religion, and she said, you know best, it's whatever religion has loved that will bring you to God. There's many paths to get there. So she's not this book is you know, the book was totally non denominational. You know, she comes through to different people because of their audience. So she might come through, you know, to the people in Mediagori because it's a very big Catholic audience and it's the same message but more specified for them, you know, through me. You know, the people that have read this book have been all different religions, all different walks of life. And that's what she wanted. She wanted to open it up. She's a messenger of God to help us heal, heal the world, and heal ourselves.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's just that's incredible. I You've taught me so much through through I've gone to several of your retreats and I've just learned all about Mary Magdalene and Mary and it's just it's incredible. It's opened up my my spirituality quite frankly, and have sent me on a path where I just I keep absorbing more and more and more and I've I've become, I guess, a much different person today than I was before I lost my son. And not that I was a bad person before, you know, I just I'm so much more, I think now if that makes sense, So it does. And I have you to think, what does hope look like to you?
Speaker 2: Hope is never giving up, always believing that there's something good ahead and not and just to keep on going without saying it's over I can't do that. You know, it's yes I can. There's always yes I can. You know, when I was a little girl, I was taking swimming lessons and I remember saying to the instructor as a teenager, I can't, and she said, you will never say that. You will always say I can, I can. I can, And to me, that's hope. It will be It will be better, Everything will be better. We just have to keep on keeping.
Speaker 1: On, I know. But sometimes you know, it can be so overwhelming, it can pay everything. How do you how do you just keep that light, that little spark going, but.
Speaker 2: You just keep on praying and feeling and connecting with people. You know, we again, we're here to help ourselves and to help heal other people. That's what we're here to do. And the more connection you have with people, and the more you show your light and then you absorb their light, it floats you.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. Really, I I I find that having that hope and and that that inner light and shining that light it actually does. It makes such a difference in your life. I find that I today, I will if I see someone and I like their hair or their shirt or their glasses. I tell them, and and the smile that comes back because you don't know what other people are going through, right, and it's all of a sudden and now I see that people respond the same way to me. And I'll be walking on somebody be like I like your nails, and I'd be like, oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: It brightens your day. I've been I saw something when I was in California. It's this little book and it has sayings in it like happy things like you are beautiful or I don't know, quotes from something and I go around and put them on people's windshields. Okay, I love that. We probably get in their car saying, oh God, another advertisement, and it's like something that says, slow down, life is too short, you know, So just you know, I don't know. You know, you gotta do what you have to do to I don't know, to make other people happy. The happier you can make somebody else, the happier you'll be, because it's again, this is this is what we're here for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I think it's so cuazy. Can you maybe talk a little bit about any of the strangest interactions you've had with the other side.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my favorite story, which I tell nauseum, but I love this story. So it was it was a little after Thanksgiving and I pulled my car into my garage and I saw a young man, very nice looking young man. He had on black jeans and a white top. He had dark hair, and he's just standing in the garage. So my okay, So I mean I knew he wasn't you know, he wasn't living so at least not in this realm. And so I came in the house, you know, and I created money. My husband and my son know there's this guy in the garage, and they look at each other like, you know, this is crazy. And as time went on, he kept appearing and he didn't talk to me. Okay. And then Christmas comes and goes, and at that time I had my Christmas stuff in my attic and the attic door is in my bedroom. There's no wind tunnel in my bedroom, and I'm bringing stuff into the attic and the door closes, and so I think, oh, that's odd. So I go back, I get more stuff, I bring it up, and the door closes. So now I'm a little like, Okay, I don't like this, So I come downstairs, and my younger son and my husband were playing video games. And I said, that's not funny. You shouldn't be closing the door. And they looked at me like, we're playing games, we're not upstairs. So okay, I go back upstairs. I bring some more stuff. The door closes, I go back. I knew it's this guy, and I'm like, okay, we're done. Okay, this is my sandbox. You're playing and you're not allowed to scare me. And if you're not going to communicate with me, I can't help you. And he told me his name, and he told me that his girlfriend. He gave a message to his girlfriend and he said that she was pregnant and that the baby was gonna was a boy and was going to look just like him, and that she had a locket and in the locket was his hair. Now I don't know about you, but I don't carry my husband's hair around with me. He doesn't have any hair. But but if he did, I still wouldn't do that. And so I'm like, all right, I don't know I'm going to do with this. So I was getting my hair cut. Now it's like after you know, new year's and I'm telling the woman who cut my hair this story and she's like, oh my god, that's my friend. He died, you know, right after Thanksgiving on ninety five. He had a car accident and his girlfriend is pregnant. And I'm actually owing to the memorial next week. So I said, okay, well you're gonna have to go over to her because you have a message, okay, that you have to give her. And the first thing you have to ask her if she has a locket with hair in it, and if she says yes and it's his hair and it's his hair, then you can give the message. And this woman was like, I don't want to do this. I'm like, you have to do this. So she goes to the memorial. She goes over to this pregnant young woman and she said, did you better lock it on your neck with you know, Mark's hair in it? And she's like yeah. And she said, well, do you I have something funky to tell you? Do you believe like in the afterlife? And she said yeah. She said, well Mark wants the baby baptized and she started to laugh and she said, I don't think so I'm do it. He's nagging me from the grave. Yeah, so I thought that was such a great story. And that woman, the young woman, the pregnant one, actually became a healer. She did this was so earth shattering and so specific that like she became a heal I think. I don't think the baby was baptized.
Speaker 1: I don't think. Do you think we all have that ability to connect?
Speaker 2: I think we do. I think what prevents people from connecting is fear. Fear of the unknown, fear of what will how will this change my life? Just like people are afraid to surrender to God's will because but if they don't like God's will, you know, like what if I don't want that and God wants that. It's the same thing with intuition. Maybe you know, I will feel things or maybe if I connect and I can see other people, I'll be bringing in something bad as well. So it's that and it's you know, lack of confidence, you know that I can't do it. You know, to me, it's as easy as breathing, because it's I never had the fear because I was born like this. You know. I have taught intuition workshops and there have been amazing things that have come out of them. With people who could absolutely connect. And then there's the other people that say, I can't do this, and that's yeah, you can. You can do this. Stop, you know, stop putting out to the universe that you can't because you can.
Speaker 1: Wow. I just imagine if everybody just believed enough in themselves and their abilities. What a different world it would be. Huh right? Oh my gosh. I sometimes I remember, you know, I think about the connection we have to our animals as well, you know, not just human spirits. But I I had an experience with my childhood dog, I ha Haday and I don't know, it was like ten years later, and I was sitting in my car and I smelled him. And it's so bizarre because you know, you're like, you smell your dog, but your dog has a specific smell, and for whatever reason, I was just like chestnut, and I was just like, so, is that something you've experienced?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So you know, I bring that to other people. But my dog passed three years ago on December twenty sixth, and this was my dog. Okay, I love this dog, This dog loved me, and the dog he passed in my arms, and it was devastating for me. And my husband, you know, we cried. You know, it was like I think I cried more for that dog than I did for anybody I ever knew. You know, it was because they're so innocent, okay, And you know, I kept saying, I don't understand I can pick up other people's animals, I can't I feel Why can't I feel Martini? Why can't I feel him? And you know, so this was like three or four months later, and my husband and I are in bed and we're just at that point, like we're falling asleep, you know, and I feel the dog. My dog is slept with us, and so the dog. I felt the dog walking in between us. And then when he didn't like my husband near me, and when he got to the top of the bed, he would go I heard that, and my husband said, Anna, I hear it is that Martini. So it wasn't just me, it was my husband. And after that I felt okay, and I realized because no medium has ever been able to read me, but I realized kind of what you know, people get from their readings with me. I knew the dog was okay, I knew he was around. I knew it, and it made me feel so much better. And you know that was it, the crying stop. We were we were okay.
Speaker 1: It's funny how that that just just no. I mean, you know that they're not okay because they're not here, but that they're okay where they are.
Speaker 2: It's but they are okay. They are okay because the truth is there. I mean, and you know it's cliche, oh they're in a better place, but the truth of the matter is it's the truth, you know. You know, heaven is a place that is filled with love and peace, and there's no anger. There's no you know, problems with self esteem, there's no competition, there's no judgment, there's none of that. You know. Every day we live, we are closer to death. We live to die. I mean, it sounds fatalistic, you know, but that's the icing on the cake, is dying. So they are they really are okay. They're okay and they're able. Somebody asked me, you know, do our relatives miss us? No, because they're around us all the time. We miss them because we're part of this whole human condition, this whole the human race that can't think beyond the ego and what we know and what we can conceptualize, but they're around us all the time. It's us for missus, it's us.
Speaker 1: We miss them, you know, it's incredible. Like sometimes I'll get text or emails on my social pages and people say, you know, I understand suicide. I didn't ask to be born. I don't you know, I didn't want to be here. But but I think the teachings that Mary has taught us are different. Right, we do want to come back here.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do. We have We always have choices, whether there are choices as we're living the choices. When we pass, we can decide to reincarnate and come back here. And these people who say I wasn't I didn't ask to be born, that's not true. Because every soul chooses its parents from you know, the lessons that they need to learn in this lifetime. So that's not that's not true. When when people say that that's not true.
Speaker 1: It's not true, right, it's you know, I feel bad that that's how they feel and they're going through a hard time. But I'm like, as far as I know, we all make that decision to to to try and raise our vibration coming here to.
Speaker 2: Be a better person so that we can we we're never going to be perfect, but the soul wants to love at a higher level. Yeah, so if the soul comes back here to try it, I mean, there's a choice but to try.
Speaker 1: Right right, I tease. You know, sometimes they say sometimes life is so hard. I must really have been an overachiever when I wanted to come back here and have all of those things that could go wrong go wrong, and so I could be that much closer to God.
Speaker 2: But you know, who knows? You know, you know it's so interesting because there's so much I see and so many questions I still have.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, I was talking to a friend of mine who was just so broken up because their loved one passed away and not in their normal form. They were they you know, it was just terrible what had happened, and they felt like, you know, grieving even more because they felt like their mother would have just been just more distraught on the other side because they didn't look like themselves.
Speaker 2: Oh please, when we pass, we don't, I mean, that's what it's. Yeah, you know, talk about this. Our body doesn't go, you know, our soul goes, and we don't you know, when they come through to me. Yeah, I can see what they look like when they were walking on the dirt sometimes, but that's not what they look like. Their energy and you will know them by their energy. Okay, you don't have to have this is skin and bones, you know, it's what's it's the soul that that we see. You know, someone in my family and we go back and forth with cremation or being buried and somebody said no, no, no, I may need that body. What you know what I want a brand new one.
Speaker 1: Me too, Me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the mom could not be upset because the mother is totally insul Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I believe that if you're coming through, like to a medium like you, I would come through with my best self.
Speaker 2: So that way they typically do. They typically will come through. No, they have the same personalities, and they typically will come through at a time in their life that they were happy. Okay, So somebody could die at eighty five and come through to me at fourteen. Wow, But it does stop. So if somebody dies at twelve, they're never they're never older than twelve, So they can only go.
Speaker 1: Back because yeah, I was going to ask you about that.
Speaker 2: They can't show me themselves at eighty because they didn't make it to eighty interesting.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so that's incredible. Well, I gotta tell you, Anna, I learned so much from you every time I speak with you, and it's your story, your connections to Maryes you have for holding space for so many people and teaching all of us about hope and spirit and the other side. I just I feel the love and I can't thank you enough for that. I usually end every one of my shows with a poem from Scottie that I just like to share, and I try and tie it into the interview, but I'm just winging it on this one, and I'm calling it. Background is the name of the poem because I figured maybe the spirit's world is always around us in the background. That the poem has nothing to do with spirit. But anyway, I feel like the background to everyone's story. I lead them to success in glory. Well I get left behind in a quarry. Most of my poems are allegories, but this one is just exemplatory. I'm trying to show that even though many people know my name, I still feel like I'm behind a frame. It's like a board game and my piece never gets played. I just sit there and watch as time goes TikTok, making my life become a writer's block. I am the autope, which makes my life existence a photo copy so beautiful. He's so funny. He just you know, he's he's got away with words. I think he was trying to write rap music and rap songs on some of the poems that, yeah, you know, but it does make me think too. Sometimes on the other side that you know, we we do focus on, you know, our current life and and sometimes some of those family members, especially the grandmothers and the grandfathers, that they do sit behind a frame on the mantle, and we don't always pay attention.
Speaker 2: No, That's why they sometimes come through saying like nobody's talking about me. Oh fature is up somewhere, you know, but nobody's talking about them. They want to be spoken about. They want to be That's what keeps them around you. It's what keeps like their energy vibrant.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's so true. And you are such a shining light and I oh, thank you keep shining your light on all of us. And we need you. I need your your your your words of wisdom, your light, your love. And if people want to reach you and go to one of your many retreats or maybe schedule of reading with you. How do they get in touch with you?
Speaker 2: They can go to my website at Anna RAYMONDI dot com or I'm on I'm more on Facebook than Instagram. They can go to Anna RAYMONDI on Facebook, sign up from my mailing list and you'll get stuff sent to you. And I'm doing stuff. I have a couple of retreats that are in my head right now that are going to happen next year. I have a group readings coming up I do. I kind of do a lot by the holidays. Some of them are on Zoom. Some of them are a restaurant in my walk, so if they could check that out, I think it's all on my website.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you again, Anna, and I am so grateful to call you my friend and sending you big, big love. Thank you for joining us and to our listeners, I love you. To our listeners, I love you too, and thank you for joining us today on SOS Stories of Survivors where survival sparks the soul. I'll see you next week