Speaker 1: Welcome Just Handaway Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose inspiring from heartfelt tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines. We hope that this podcast finds you in good shame and now here's your message.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to this message. For more messages like these from other Victory Centers, please visit Victory dot org, dot pH slash resources, slash podcasts.
Speaker 3: And today we are actually at our third week and we'll be talking about Joseph. But last week, if you were here, we talked about Mary, Mary the chosen one who would carry Jesus in her wound. She was the virgin birth de Vachel and the prophecy came to pass through her life. And Pastor Ryan was very He was emphasizing that what you need to know about Mary's life is we may have plans, but don't let your plans intervene with God's purpose and poncin Avenue. Pastor Ryan last week and today, before we get into the life of Joseph, I want to share with you, of course, my family, Yean, her husband and wife.
Speaker 4: My wife is here, her name is Pam. We've been married. Taba. Did I say her name is Pam in this spam.
Speaker 3: Sorry, her name is Pam. Yeah, sorry imagining Mama Dela. I've been married for seven years already. We've lived in Cebu for quite some time and we went back here in Manila twenty thirteen, if I'm not mistaken. And this was a picture of my graduation, of our graduation in Pastor Joash. I remember this was November twenty two and I was looking at the milestones while preparing for this preaching.
Speaker 4: And the first day.
Speaker 3: Of my joining full time ministry was in August thirty one.
Speaker 4: That was a Monday. I'll never forget that day.
Speaker 3: But before I came into school, of course, there was a decision point where I said, Lord, use me, I will go into full time ministry. And that was around last year. It was last year. Was also the time around October I got promoted. I got into a different department from marketing.
Speaker 4: Now they brought me to sales.
Speaker 3: I was with the number one selling cement. Yeah, and I was working for selling a a cement company back then.
Speaker 4: I was with them for three years.
Speaker 3: And when people would tell me, you know, I think you should consider you should pray about getting into full time ministry, before probably three years ago, I was just no, probably it's not me. Maybe you're just looking at a different perspective of me, because I couldn't imagine myself getting into full time ministry. I think you face go is really more for showbi business, not for end.
Speaker 4: And to call me depo.
Speaker 3: So really I really didn't picture it. And of course style I'm sure you guys agree when God asked me to do something like you know when he asked me with when he gave a word that you're being called to ministry Alamnia onion lord baa Pinnagen promote bagritt what I'll just leave?
Speaker 4: What is this for now? You now you blessed me. I know it's from you.
Speaker 3: I know that you have given me the talent to prosper and to to be excellent here in my corporate life. Why now would you ask me to leave that? So this was the battle that I had for a year and a half. It was not really a debate, but it was. It was really a time of waiting for me and my wife. One of the things that we believe in is we need to be united in everything that we do in major decisions in our life. So if you guys are married. I know, we're just married for seven years and we don't have kids yet. But really the heart of God is about the unity of the family, and if your husband and wife, it's very important that you are united. And in this season our unity was not.
Speaker 4: At the same time, it was either me first, Lord, yes, go and then Palm also had some hesitations.
Speaker 3: We experienced it so many times, even when we went back from Sebu to Madela, and I think this was the time that we went through a crossroad. It was either give up everything that we knew, what was secure in life.
Speaker 4: Lord, I can build a career here.
Speaker 3: I can volunteer ament pot on Saturday and Sunday. But in Amana after Friday, I'll make sure I give more time to you, or maybe I can start.
Speaker 4: A small group in the office.
Speaker 3: This is the battle in my mind because for me, I had to give up what I knew then was security for something that I wasn't sure of, thing that I didn't see, something actually that didn't make sense to.
Speaker 4: Me that time.
Speaker 3: And this was the crossroad that I was going through and tied about. When we get to a crossroad, either we run to friends or someone older than us we run to Anno Joash going resign.
Speaker 4: A battle or should I stay? Should I?
Speaker 3: I was thinking on the logical side of it getting to Pauma, except it's a company, and ahman, I need to stay at least five years so that if I resigned, I get something. Yeah, for a multinational company. I'm sure you know this that when you resign, but if you reach a certain number of years, you'll get something more than your back pay.
Speaker 4: And I was waiting for that five years because you get I'll wait for five years.
Speaker 3: But there was a battle within Missaben that God impressed to me that it was about time for me to go, and there was so many uncertainties. You know, yesterday I was talking to one of our youth Sorry, last Friday, I was talking to one of our youth ministries, our youth.
Speaker 4: How do you call it?
Speaker 3: Campus missionary? Sorry, I was talking to one of our campus missionaries. And you know, developed Christmas, it's full of reunions. And the reunions that we go to are not only the family, not only the office, but really with the high school and college friends. Almoda Ibana last year and discussion my friends go was about uh, where to go?
Speaker 4: A new faith, go go, I will go to Boraki, I will go to Europe, I will go to the US.
Speaker 3: This year Atapanam and this was a girl who's twenty five years old, Sagaya. But the pressure was there, so Psycho a new discussion. Should I open an account in Tinder? It's I gonna be in Tinder, Marian. Tinder was similar to Facebook or Instagram or multiply because in sign multiply per any So if you want to follow me, men to follow parent all right, So I didn't know that Tinder Pala was a dating app. It was like, okay, so what's the dilemma. But don't feeling Nela. I said, there's no one, uh, no one available to talk to, so feeling Nola, they will.
Speaker 4: Do something now. So for them, it may be.
Speaker 3: As simple as opening a Tinder account or just waiting. Maybe it was just that though, but for some of us it gets actually it gets more complicated for people who are in relationships. If you're not get married, you're in a relationship that probably gets very this dysfunctional and distracting, and you know it's not good for you, And sometimes it comes to a point, Lord, should I stay in this relationship? And God is probably telling you, I think you should break it off, but you would say, the Lord, untangle elation, but give up Sag. I will just show her a miserable life. And then my gi give up Sag. And maybe it's that maybe if you're married right now, and probably the crossroad that you have right now, even in this season of the year, even in Christmas, you don't know what to do. It's either you, guys want to buy something next year, or you probably you want to my grade.
Speaker 4: These are the topics that I've been hearing Almo.
Speaker 3: I'm just waiting for January, and January I will decide to migrade to the US or probably now Canada if they don't like the president there.
Speaker 4: These are the crossroads that they go through.
Speaker 3: It's easy to decide, but really doing it is another thing. And whenever we go through these crossroads, we pray to God and Lord give us direction. Sometimes God gives us an answer which is not part of the left and the right that we know. God gives us an alternative that doesn't make sense to us. And I want to talk about that today. I want to talk about obedience. And this we can see through the life of Joseph, the husband of Mary or the one engaged to marry during that time.
Speaker 4: All right, so are you guys ready for the story?
Speaker 3: Before we go to the verse, Joseph was between thirteen to twenty years old.
Speaker 4: They got married early. He was a carpenter.
Speaker 3: Out of the five professions during that time in the Jewish culture, out of the five professions that they highly regard, one would be a carpenter. Being a carpenter doesn't mean you're rich, but being a carpenter they take care of you in the community.
Speaker 4: Okay, Next we learn that Joseph is also engaged.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Be throned in those terms? Being engaged before what was not just between.
Speaker 4: The male and the female or the guy and the girl.
Speaker 3: Being engaged actually was a different thing in their culture. Being engaged was similar to Let's say pastor Joash was engaged to her now wife Ethel, and they know that.
Speaker 4: Okay, the community would decide.
Speaker 3: The elders would say, oh, Joash has three siblings, so three parents, five probably his relatives would be around thirty.
Speaker 4: Who's close to him. Ethel now has three four the four in the family four siblings plus mom and dad, and now they have an extended family of fifty so eighty plus friends, one hundred the elders.
Speaker 3: This is what they would do, Oh, guys and wedding ethel and he passed. Joash would probably be around one hundred guests. How much does he need to make that wedding happen? Computing lampablek And then now they go to Joash the carpenter and they would say, Joe Ash the carpenter and Slash pastor, these are the projects that you need for you to be able to raise the money for your wedding. Start up again engaged during that time, No, because if they were involved me and I said, when you're.
Speaker 4: Engaged, you're engaged. I'm gotta go in more.
Speaker 3: Save the date, save up for the gift. Yeah, I don't save the date. So yeah, Samon. In their culture, being engaged was actually a community.
Speaker 4: And this is where we start the story.
Speaker 3: Okay, in Matthew, we start the story in Matthew eighteen Matthew one, verse eighteen, it says here, now the birth of Jesus took place.
Speaker 4: This way.
Speaker 3: When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph before they came together, she was found to be with the child from the Holy Spirit. She was found to be with the child from the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Joseph Joseph Joseph the Indego Ama, What would you feel? I mean, if you're a guy here now that you're married in all or even if you're single, try to picture it. What if your fian say that time would go to you and say, by the way, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 4: What would you feel?
Speaker 3: I remember this story about the elephant and the rabbit. So the elephant was a guy and then the rabbit was a girl. They were friends and Kitaila halfway tom rabbit and elephants. So maybe the Lusha elephant. I know, I'm being a long rabbit. Yeah, so it's something that is crazy Chinky Tan Ryan Tan is it?
Speaker 4: Dan? And you know and Bean jokes did all way?
Speaker 3: So me know what goes to your mind now when your fiance tells you that she's pregnant and you're not the father.
Speaker 4: What would you feel? Probably lost?
Speaker 3: Angry, bitter, violent, Probably would fits of rage, you would feel betrayed, You'd.
Speaker 4: Feel something that would really bring out a green monster in you. And you know, I wanted to share this part. This took place this way. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: The first Christmas was actually a stressful one. The first Christmas took place this way. It was about being betrayed. It was about a season of you know, tension ins azar and this was the first Christmas.
Speaker 4: Maybe you know what I'm talking about. Maybe some of you you feel on Christmas and Enny it's about gifts, it's about giving Nino Nina, being a blessing. But here you are.
Speaker 3: You drag yourself to church on a Sunday because you're going through something and it's the worst time to.
Speaker 4: Go through it, because it's Christmas. This was what Joseph was going through.
Speaker 3: Something on Joseph his new status of course complicated, Yeah, and loved, hurt and prayed and again bahal nasatandas o, hey hey Joe younger young crowd or caninas a five grave well went to maw wa.
Speaker 4: Okay, as we.
Speaker 3: Continue the story of Joseph in verse let's see how he reacted. It says here and her husband, Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to her, resolved to divorce her quietly. Being a just man during those days was being the man of a man of law, meaning Hindi papai again and Hindi tama right, wrong, punishment.
Speaker 4: If you're wrong, reward if it's right.
Speaker 3: And during that time, if you are a just man, the right thing to do was drag Mary to the court, tell them what she did. Try her and she will be punished and nothing Indian punishment of what Mary did? Is it lifetime imprisonment? Is it two days in? Is it being bashed in the internet. The punishment during those.
Speaker 4: Times was actually being stoned, stoned to death. And that is a picture of adjust man in the Jewish culture.
Speaker 3: But again you will see Joseph was unwilling to put her to shame. He was also compassionate. He didn't think about what he but he wasn't thinking about only of himself. He wasn't thinking about the rage or the anger or the frustration that he was going through, but he was actually thinking about Mary and what she was going through. This was the type of man Joseph was. And if you're single right here, especially for the women, look for a guy like Joseph. Look for a guy like Joseph that will not just be angry for what you've done, or you know, look for a guy who would.
Speaker 4: Actually think of what you're going through. Look for a guy like that. And if you're married.
Speaker 3: There's tension in our marriages, that's for sure. But always have that compassion. Never forget what your wife is feeling. As he continue in verse twenty, here's what happens next. But as he considered these things, as he considered these things, as as he considered these things, Joseph was actually thinking.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if you notice this, but.
Speaker 3: Whenever you read the Bible, even check who's speaking, is it being narrated. I'm not sure if you got this. But since the start of the story in verse eighteen until now, Joseph never said anything.
Speaker 4: He was quiet. He didn't say anything. What does that mean? He had to process the issue first. He was thinking.
Speaker 3: He wasn't He didn't decide because he felt the rage. He was actually thinking.
Speaker 4: About what to do. That's the type of man Joseph was.
Speaker 3: All right, he was silent, and now behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, Joseph, son of David, do not fear take Mary as your wife, for that which is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 4: She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.
Speaker 3: Whenever the word behold comes out in the Bible, it means there's something that's gonna happen. It means that God is intervening. It means that something great is about to happen.
Speaker 4: And it happened here in verse twenty. As you continue the verse verse twenty.
Speaker 3: Two, all this took place to fulfill what the Lord has spoken by the prophet. Behold, the Virgin shall conceive and bear.
Speaker 4: A son, and they shall call him call his name Emmanuel, which means God with us. Again and again.
Speaker 3: For the past three weeks, we've been talking about this and like to once again emphasize that we need to realize.
Speaker 4: Our life is part of a bigger story.
Speaker 3: Your actions, no matter how small it is, no matter how big it is, whatever that is, your actions is part of a bigger story.
Speaker 4: It's not only about us.
Speaker 3: It affects our siblings, It affects our family, It affects our future children, it affects generations to come. If you think about it, how Joseph reacted and even Mary reacted is still affected. It has affected every one of us. Our decisions in our actions are not only for us, but it actually get gets to different generations and what happens to the story. It says here in verse twenty four, when Joseph woke from sleep, Joseph he did as the Angel of the Lord commanded him. He took his wife, but knew her not, meaning there was no intimacy. Yet knew her not she had given birth, until she had given birth to a son.
Speaker 4: And he called his name Jesus. And what do we learn here?
Speaker 3: Joseph's obedience was immediate and complete. Joseph's obedience was yes, go after the dream when he woke up, go I will do that, because you said, Lord, you said, and I will do that. Why do you think it was immediate? And why do you think it was complete? Was the message of the angel clear? Was the message of the angel? Did it make sense? Honestly, if you asked me, if an angel talked to me and he said that word that that son will be the savior, it still wouldn't make sense in my mind, because probably if it was me, I would still think about the issue.
Speaker 4: That I have with Mary. But why do you think, and this is my question, why do you think Joseph was able to obey immediately and completely. You know why, because Joseph's obedience he was trusting not the instruction.
Speaker 3: He wasn't trusting the instruction, but he trusted the one who gave the instruction. Joseph's obedience was because.
Speaker 4: Of the person who gave the command.
Speaker 3: It was being sure that the person who gave the command I can trust. In Proverbs three, verse five, it says here, trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding in all your ways. Acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight. You know what, most of the time, when we need to make a decision, we always use which is not bad. We always use what what is logical common sense, use our experiences, we use our connections, We use what works for us. We always use the things that will make sure that the future is protected.
Speaker 4: We know what will happen. We're not creatures of not seeing the future.
Speaker 3: We have a hard time grasping things that we're not sure of. That's why whenever we decide, we always tend to use our logic. We always tend to use what we've tried and tested. But here in this perspective, what God is saying is there are things that you will never understand. There are things that only God can understand because He is the Alpha and the omega. We're just in between. He knows what will happen tomorrow. He knows what's best for you. Sometimes we think that this is the thing that's best for us, but really God knows what's best for you. And now we can never understand. But there's one thing that we can be sure of that we can trust in God's wisdom. As I end my testimony, I just want to continue the story that I started the day that we decided and said, Lord use us.
Speaker 4: I resigned from work. Took us some time. I resigned from work even though I wasn't sure of what would happen to us, And.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I just want to share with you. Probably the major concern would be finances. It was somewhat a pay cut for me and my wife, and to be honest, it wasn't easy. But I just got reminded we were talking about this past Josh and I were talking about this. I got reminded that we are people of God and we do not walk by side, but we walk by faith.
Speaker 4: We just do it. Because we trust in Him.
Speaker 3: Three weeks ago, right after the graduation, probably two weeks ago, I got a call from the office and saying, you know, you can get your last paycheck. And when I got my last paycheck, since I've told you a while ago, I've been with them for only three years, it was I was actually expecting just my back pay of the last month that David held And for some reason, when I got the check and when they asked me to receive it, it was an amount that I never honestly, I never really expected that. And I knew at that moment God was assuring me that he would take care of me and my wife, he would take care of the future. That that act of obedience and saying, Lord, use me, he will take care of the rest.
Speaker 4: He answered the one.
Speaker 3: Thing that we hesitated on, and that promotion that I was talking about, the promotion that transferred me from one department to another, had given me a different perspective of the company. And now where I am now, that's the training that I needed to where I am here in Victor Greenhills. Our obedience to God. It happens when we learn to trust in God and in his wisdom. I want to say it again. Our obedience to God happens when we.
Speaker 4: Learn to trust God and his wisdom.
Speaker 3: Just like a doctor, you have a massive headache and he gives you a tablet, doesn't say anything, He'll just tell you drink it.
Speaker 4: You'll feel better instantly. You'll drink it.
Speaker 3: You won't ask him what's this? Where is it made? From what it's contents? Is it expired? You'll instantly take it. You know why, because you trust the doctor. You'll drink it because you trust the doctor. The question is, when God asks you to do so something, do you trust him enough that that decision of obedience will be better for you, that that act of obedience is better for you. As I close, just a few practical tips, how do we obey God?
Speaker 4: You know, this is the perfect time that we talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's almost a Christmas rush. You guys are busy, but next week I'm sure it's all family time.
Speaker 4: You guys are probably going to the provinces or abroad, and it's the perfect time, I tell you, the perfect time to re establish your relationship with God.
Speaker 3: First, read your Bible, learn who God is. You know, this is what I learned in my walk with God for more than a decade. Friends, Church, this is what I realized. That it's easier to trust someone you know. If you don't know God, it's hard to trust him. But once you learn that God is sovereign. When she learned that God is your provider. Once you learned that what you're feeling right now, if you're sick, God is your healer. Once you learned that God is not only a God, but he is also a father who.
Speaker 4: Calls you son and daughter. Once you learn your position in Christ, you can now run to him and ask for anything. This is the God that we serve. So read your Bible. Learn who God is.
Speaker 3: Second, ask seek the hardest questions. Ask him, Lord, why am I here? What's my purpose in life?
Speaker 4: Lord?
Speaker 3: Back then of a prosper in business? Go Lord, why is my practice like this? My studies are like this, I've been putting ours?
Speaker 4: Lord? Why?
Speaker 3: Ask him the hardest questions and you will learn that God will walk you through it. Ask him why indianapoademic, unlimited the globe or so smart.
Speaker 4: Over God? Ask him anything?
Speaker 3: Ask him anything, because that's a relationship between you and God. It's as if you're talking to someone in the flesh. Third, believe he will answer.
Speaker 4: Claim it. Lord, I know that you will answer my prayers.
Speaker 3: I know God that you will speak to me in where I am right now, in my studies, in my relationship, in anywhere you are, God will speak to you.
Speaker 4: The question is are you hearing him? Sometimes we're hearing a lot of things.
Speaker 3: We're preoccupied with so many messages.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we just need to be quiet and try to hear the voice of God.
Speaker 3: Lastly, when we trust when he answers, trust him when he answers, no matter how.
Speaker 4: Illogical it is for you know that it's.
Speaker 3: God's wisdom and you can trust him as soon as he answers, and you trust him obey.
Speaker 4: This is where Robber meets the road.
Speaker 3: That's why last story before I we close, Uh, I suffered a it's called the mallet finger. You have doctors here. It's called the mallet finger. So half of my time in a school of church leadership with Pastor Joash I was with the splint. So it's hard, hard to function, Saba splint ligu plastic.
Speaker 4: This was my life for two and a half months, not splin. You know how I got it?
Speaker 3: So I was dunking the ball and there was this classmate of R. S Body Cruz sixty one and an tears of Ruse. I was dunking the ball and then another guy, so I had to go under. And when I went around, Sumabitu the.
Speaker 4: Lead ego, but the whole Christian as being seen into to so I had to put young reason. I was tucking my shirt in so pa total bend. It was straight.
Speaker 3: So they call it a mallet finger usually though it happens in extreme sports in basketball, but it happened in my taking the shirt in. So I know it's not something that I'm proud of, but it happened, okay, And thank God for friends.
Speaker 4: From Victory Green Niels.
Speaker 3: One of our doctors, Doc Ryan, who's a or orto Peddy and see Doc Ryan.
Speaker 4: So I go, Doc, I'm not sure if my finger broke, but I don't feel anything. It's numb.
Speaker 3: But they can't put it straight, so weirdn't actually straight, save bro. I'll take an X ray just to be sure. So go to medical city. Sack time here, sack time here, so and take ulo.
Speaker 4: She didn't do my injection, isn't he she didn't do? Am? I? So pam.
Speaker 3: When we got to the hospital. There was a girl I still remember from.
Speaker 4: An exclusive from a well known school in Katipunan, and I think she was a what do.
Speaker 1: You call that?
Speaker 4: Cheerleader? Sam?
Speaker 3: I know she was a cheerleader and I never got her name or anything. But she went in alone.
Speaker 4: She's most always, so I'm going to I mean she went in alone, drove herself.
Speaker 3: She had a huge uh book call in her forehead. I don't know what boot call in the English is.
Speaker 4: Yeah bomb here she had a huge bump and bruise on her as in huge paras.
Speaker 3: Turns out when she when they threw her as in pang as in Okay to guy, So okay. I was with Pam and for some reasons, and I have to confess this. I didn't tell this Canina. The only spirit was telling me to pray for her. I'm not sure if God allowed my tendon to be broken Indiana, Man, I'm sure in that it was because of my club siniess.
Speaker 4: But God was telling me to pray for her. Pray for her, Pray for her, Hey, Lord, indeed, don't I pray.
Speaker 3: I was battling with God and going back to Joseph, you never said anything, Lord, but no, no, and I was battling with God but with a small thing.
Speaker 4: It really didn't matter. I was just gonna, can I pray for you selfishness and it was a really ago Lord blipu and.
Speaker 3: A wonga pay pray, go Lord, you'll be diko shpidek pray and up to now I really feel bad about it. Really And this morning, I know you guys are familiar with the Blessed the City project. We distributed several bags.
Speaker 4: To our mole security.
Speaker 3: This morning, I was with Baal and Mitch. Pastor Alan Alan was sharing the word. He was sharing about God's goodness Sarama and so Pastor Alan was sharing the good news, was praying for them, and for some reason again God told me to pray for the guards even though in py praying as Pastor Alan, and you know, in as a prayer go and I.
Speaker 4: Knew God wanted me to do it, and I allowed it and I obeyed in prayer. Go.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if you remember, I go Lord salamat Sama guards Alamco doing some more goers that he knew, so Mitanzilla oh Bro doing some more goers nega galet but checking lame.
Speaker 4: But yeah, this was the prayer that I gave. I don't know what what's the effect to them? But I obeyed. Anyway.
Speaker 3: It's a small thing. It's a good practice. When God asks you to do something, just do it doesn't matter. You don't need to know an effect.
Speaker 4: Yesterday the second batchabin Passer Alan bro I think prayer. Yeah. I was like, oh, I know, that's where he realized knight chief.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, all I'm saying is obedience happens when we trust the one who's giving the command.
Speaker 4: Amen, before we end and before I pray. If you want a simpler.
Speaker 3: Reminder of God's obedience, if you don't have time to write this down and do it step by step, I want to share with you a perfect picture of obedience. This is the perfect picture of obedience. It was actually the son obeying the father to do the will. It was actually fulfilling the mission. It was the perfect and most relevant act of obedience a son could do, not only for his father, actually for you. It was the ultimate act of obedience, dying on the cross.
Speaker 4: For us.
Speaker 3: So if you're going through something right now and it's hard to obey, God has done it for you.
Speaker 4: Jesus has done it for us.
Speaker 3: And really, every time I have a hard time deciding and saying, Lord, use me, all I have to do is go back to the cross and remind myself, Lord, You've done it for me.
Speaker 4: Whatever I'll do for you is nothing compared to this dying for me for the sins that I have done, is nothing compared to the act of obedience I will do.
Speaker 3: You know what, Church, God's great love and act of obedience has impacted your life, It has impacted mine, and the things that we do on a daily basis will impact the lives of the people around you.
Speaker 4: So the question is are you part of that story that glorifies God or the their side of it. Let's pray, Heavenly Father, thank you God, that.
Speaker 3: Not only that you give us a picture of perfect obedience. Lord Lord, just like what we prayed a while ago, you're speaking in and through each and every one of your church this evening that the perfect act of obedience they can share this this Christmas season.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: For a fact that some of the people here in this room, You've been talking to them. Clearly, you've been asking them to obey. But sometimes as humans we are, we shut our ears, try to run away, try to try to neglect what you're saying. But right now, I declare, and I challenge them, right now in the name of Jesus, give them the courage to obey. Father, Thank you that we can go back to the Bible as a reference of our obedience. Thank you, Lord, God that as you speak your word, it's gonna pierce them. Right now, it's gonna move them, Lord, to obey your commands.
Speaker 4: Lord, Thank you that what you are asking for them. In Romans twelve, chapter.
Speaker 3: Two says your will is always good, pleasing, and perfect. Thank you, Father for this opportunity to stand in faith, Lord, God, that we can live not by sight. Lord, Thank you Father that we can have an obedient heart tonight.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening to this message.
Speaker 2: For more messages like these from other Victory Centers, please visit Victory h Slash Resources Slash Podcasts.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoyed today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more. God bless you all.