Speaker 1: Carson and Cyrus are meeting at the Frosty Inn for a meal. They're about to find out that, although it's not on the menu, they also ordered a faith exercise. Let's join them for today's mini adventure called House Special.
Speaker 2: Carson, Cyrus, what can I get you to drink?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Mom?
Speaker 3: How about a lemonade?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: And Cyrus?
Speaker 5: Uh, water's good for me.
Speaker 2: And nachos not chos the way you normally like them.
Speaker 3: Yep, playing cheese, keeping it simple, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'll be right back with your drinks.
Speaker 3: Cyrus, I hardly ever see you anymore.
Speaker 5: I know, same man. So how's it going working with the robotics team at the school?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 6: I like it, you know, for the most part. How's it going at the hospital?
Speaker 5: I'm getting used to it, learning a lot.
Speaker 7: I missed the good old days, you mean high school?
Speaker 5: Like chess last year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 2: I just got a big group and guys. I'll try and keep an eye on you. But come and find me if you need anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, mom, but nachos, oh, cook will bring them to you.
Speaker 7: Rihanna and Haley are the seniors. Now this is their good old days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess working is just so different from being a student.
Speaker 8: Here you go, guys, one order of nachos.
Speaker 5: Hey, cook's gone.
Speaker 3: These aren't our usual nachos, not even close.
Speaker 5: There are black olives and red.
Speaker 9: Onion and jalapinos and what is that, uh dice avocado? I think we always have plain nachos.
Speaker 5: What do we do? Well?
Speaker 3: My mom is busy serving that big group.
Speaker 5: Do we go back to the kitchen?
Speaker 3: I don't think they like that.
Speaker 5: So should we just eat these?
Speaker 3: They might not taste good at all. I've never eaten jlopinos never. Yeah, I'm kind of scared of them. What if they're spicy?
Speaker 7: Jalapinos aren't as spicy as you think. I'm more worried about this avocado if that's what it is.
Speaker 3: What if we're allergic? I mean my face could puff up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and our lips could swell. There's no way of telling what will happen.
Speaker 8: If we eat these.
Speaker 3: It's a big risk.
Speaker 8: Hey, two of my Discovery friends.
Speaker 5: Hey, Officer Lewis.
Speaker 3: Officer Lewis, what are you doing out here in Grizzly.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm a part of the Regional Safety Commission.
Speaker 5: Safety Commission.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we work together when events and things bring a lot of traffical people to the area.
Speaker 8: We watch weather patterns, bring in security.
Speaker 3: You know, is there a big event coming that we haven't heard of?
Speaker 10: Possibly, but I can't divulge details. Hey, I'll let you two get back to your natchills. They look delicious, delicious, I don't know, you don't know.
Speaker 3: We always order playing and these, well, those.
Speaker 8: Are the how special nachos? You, guys? They're delicious?
Speaker 9: Nah, we should send them back or go hungry.
Speaker 10: Or trust me and try them.
Speaker 3: Well, Carson, let's go for it.
Speaker 5: This is avocado. It's delicious.
Speaker 3: In the julapenos, they're spicy, but not too much. These are delicious, how special? I can see why.
Speaker 8: Well, glad you trusted me.
Speaker 5: Officer Lewis. You're a smarter man than I realized.
Speaker 3: A genius.
Speaker 10: Nah, Sometimes you just have to trust even when you don't know what will happen.
Speaker 5: Man, these nachos are unexpectedly good.
Speaker 8: All right, enjoy guys and drive safe.
Speaker 3: Yes, Officer Lewis, and thank you.
Speaker 2: Guys. Did you get your food? Oh uh, the kitchen made you the wrong nachos.
Speaker 6: Mom, It's okay. We didn't know if we liked the nachos. But Officer Lewis said they're good, so we trusted his.
Speaker 4: Advice and you like them, love them. They're the house special you know, yes, yes, I know.
Speaker 5: M delicious and unexpected ways.
Speaker 2: Unexpected ways hmmm. Reminds me of the Bible story I read this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh how it was all about a king.
Speaker 2: Who led his army not with weapons, but with.
Speaker 5: Singing, singing? Why would he do that.
Speaker 2: Because God told him to an unexpected answer.
Speaker 3: Like gar Nachos?
Speaker 5: Who was the king?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: It was the king of Judah. Oh, I need to get to my group, see you two.
Speaker 3: I wonder who the king is?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I do know.
Speaker 1: You not?
Speaker 7: Those are my new favorite, new favorite.
Speaker 1: Yep, things worked out with Carson and Cyrus's nacho order. They received something unexpected, trusted someone's advice, and it all worked out for the best, sort of like Sarah's Bible reading. Can you guess the Bible story that she mentioned? There are a few clues that should help you see if you can figure it out, and then listen to season thirty eight, episode one, because it's the Bible story for that season. Listen and see did you get it right? And don't forget to exercise your faith. We'll see you next time. I miss Jane, and you've been listening to a mini adventure in Discovery Mountain, where the air is clear, clear enough to hear your imagination, and where every day is an exercise in faith. Join us online to listen to new episodes on demand at today discoverymountain dot com. Discovery Mountain is a production of the Voice of Prophecy
Speaker 4: M