Speaker 1: So with those doing episodes every single day, we're trying to start earlier so we can maybe do two and or three on some of those nights to like get as much. But then at that time it's like we're on a time crunch, and then the conversation we feel like we cut it off short, and that's not always the best. So starting earlier, like it sucks because our lives don't always allow for it because of work and family and everything else. But when we can, oh my god, we love this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Actually I was.
Speaker 4: I had already.
Speaker 3: I had worked today, and so whenever you were like, oh, I thought it was eight pm Central, I was like, fuck, that means I gotta cut it even shorter. But it was a shitty day at work anyway, so I was like, fucking no, it's all good. I mean, the podcast is the future, so that is always more important.
Speaker 2: It's the real work. It's the work that doesn't feel like work because it's.
Speaker 1: So nice, right right, It's the income I want to call it work, right, It's the revenue stream.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. So so how's uh, how's show being going?
Speaker 2: Pretty good? Yeah? I'm excited. I really I don't know I got to this place where I was like, this may sound really fucked up, but I was like, I have people on to interview them, and I think when you're a guest on a show, I think a lot of people assume that, like the person interviewing them doesn't know a lot about what they're talking about, that's why you have them on to interview them. And so I kept having people who I felt like I was misleading because I'm like, no, I actually know everything you're saying. I just am interviewing you to make a show, and I like what you do and I like you, and so like, right, I like this, and I don't know how else to explain it. It got really weird, and so I'm doing interviews way less and I'm doing way more of just me talking about things we've noticed, which I like more.
Speaker 1: With interviews, though, especially if you get with somebody who knows a lot about it, and if you yourself know a lot about it, it's hard to not step over them. But it it works well if you can work with them, and y'all could build off each other. But it depends on the person, because some people can do a conversation and can do it back and forth, and it's great. Some people cannot. They have to have there have those scripted.
Speaker 2: They're like, here's my script, like ask me these questions, and I'm like, oh, it's like the worst kind of interview.
Speaker 3: But okay, yeah, Honestly, like some of my favorite podcasts out there, Like I mean, I'm not going to throw anybody in the bus or name anything, but it's like it's so like they're my favorite because they're very informative, but conversely they're I would never want to do my show that way because it's so scripted and there's no room for thought, there's no room for interjection. It's that, you know, here's the question, here's the answer, here's the next question, here's the answer. That's not fun.
Speaker 4: No, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And this is still this is still a this is a hobby for us. We're not going to try to make it all scripted and stupid.
Speaker 2: No. I actually told someone once when they gave me the script us like, honestly, it's not the way my show goes. If you want to just come on and talk, let's talk. And if not, like, maybe there's another show that's better for you. And they were like they didn't want to come on, so it's like, okay, cool, we'll both have a better time this way, No, no disrespect, see you later.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We also have one guy come on the show who is like and then I ended up going on his show and it was to Long Story Short TLDR. Here it was to basically prove that the Bible and every story of old has been written in the stars. And it's something that like multiple people have talked about in multiple different ways.
Speaker 4: We had a guyology.
Speaker 1: It's a fascinating topic and this dude laid it out. Again me as a Christian, I don't necessarily agree with what he's saying, but again I third eye all the way open. It is a beautiful tapestry laid out before you, and you can really connect a lot of dots figuratively and literally if you look at it this way. And it was great. But the problem was his premise didn't denounce my faith. If anything, it like doubled down and made me believe it even harder because it's like, see, you're telling me it's even proven in ways I didn't even know before. Yes, But the problem.
Speaker 2: It's just like how great is God that he can write the story of stars and have it written in a book. Yes, And in more ways than that, it's also in our body. I don't know if you ever look at what what is the book called God Made Flesh. Yeah, it's fucking amazing. You're like, oh, our whole body is the same fucking story that's in the Bible, that's in the store. Sorry, it's like, how else could you show people that divinity is everywhere?
Speaker 1: It blows people's minds. But that was the problem his premise. It wasn't like he was and he was a great guy. His name was actually, I'll say, his name is Micah dank I got yeah. Do you think solid on his shoulder? He a little bit? You've met him?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, I actually yeah. And so that was the I was like, dude, you need to like you need to like be a little more professional, and you need guesse your ship is read, and you also have to like stop being attacked, stop attacking people.
Speaker 1: That was the thing he And it wasn't just him. There's a lot of a and he's not a flat earther. But it's the same with flat Earth community when you go at them or even go at them, if you even say anything, counter, a little jab whatever. They go into immediate defense mode. And I think the reason why is because they don't know how to talk about flat Earth except for in defense mode.
Speaker 2: Because like, and then with other flat earthers who already believe it, you're like, but you have to be able to converse about it.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Other flat earthers don't echo chamber it to themselves. They don't say the same shit over and over again when they're hanging. They just know what's what.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's the same with like globe Earth iss I get it. But then I like, whenever I talk about round Earth, it's usually like I'm almost comical in nature about it because this is a silly premise to talk about. But flat earthers go into immediate defense mode. Mikah Dank does that same thing with his his premise, which and it's not that it's a bad premise and it holds water and like it's wonderful to talk about. But it was like he was not upset, but he was bummed that.
Speaker 4: He couldn't sway you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he couldn't sway me. And I was like, you understand that this premise only works in Western astro theology. Right, as soon as you bring in the Chinese zodiac, your whole premise is shot to shit. Oh well, I'm like, no, no, no, let's not even talk about the Mayans. Let's not talk about their star wars worship, like this only works in Mediterranean esque.
Speaker 3: Well there's yeah, there's all the different kinds like vedic and tropical.
Speaker 1: Right, and his whole premise about how the Bible is only seen in the stars and it's only this way. It's like, dude, that that's busted, like a few time zones away from where you're based off of. But anyway, but a solid guy. And again, it was a wonderful conversation, but it was like having an interview with this person. It was like he had a he had a whole PowerPoint presentation, he had his shit ready to go, and it was amazing. But it was more like a lecture style and not a conversation style. And there's there's places for both.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I I agree that, but my problem is and I like how you brought up flat Earth because we've had on Dave Weiss.
Speaker 4: I think it's a fucking awesome guy.
Speaker 1: I love him. He's fucking why.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, there's no room for conversation because what he believes, he believes, and if you believe any different, then you're an idiot and you can't see it. And that kind of conversation isn't going to persuade anybody. That kind of conversation doesn't leave any room for thought or what ifs or how's it's you believe it or you don't, and there is no home between, and that's the wrong way to go about anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fundamentalism doesn't do well with me, really. Yeah, And like I just I have to have room for wiggle room and questioning, And I mean, that's how I came to understand my soul in the first place. And like, you know, if I knew things were written in stone and there was no questions about them at all, would have been a lot easier, maybe, But that's just not how my brain was trained to work. So I have to be able to question it and whatever come to, whatever conclusion comes out of that. I had this teacher who put it to me. She was a professor at my associate's degree, and she was like, you know, we did this whole thing about like what is truth? You know, and I was like, honestly, truth has to be something that is true. Whatever we're saying true is everywhere, all of the time, every dimension, every possible perspective, like it's true. And she was like that doesn't leave a lot of anything, and I was like, yeah, exactly, like there's very little truth right. Everything is actually just perspective and like where you're standing from except in my life one thing, which is you know, the true source of nature, God, whatever you want to call it, and my soul's connection to it is the only thing that's always been true from every perspective, from every place that I could possibly look at it. And that's why my faith is like so unshakable in that. But she was like, well, you know, however we define truth or whatever at the end of this exploration we had in this philosophical discussion in this class, she was like, you know, you just, at least at the very least, whatever you call true, just hold it in one hand and then hold the other hand open for the truth that will replace it. And I was like, that's like the bet that's have always lived. And this was like the best description of it is like I can say, for now, this seems true right. If I was flattered at or globe birth, I could say like, it seems like this, but I don't know for sure. So I have this hand open, like what do you got for me? Give it to me, and then as you give me more and more, I might be like, oh, yeah, okay, it's it's this instead actually and now here's but it still could go somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I don't I love we think exactly the same way I and that's why I always say like, I don't know, like and I think that I don't know is the best answer you could possibly give somebody, and the best answer that you could, you know, kind of hold within yourself because saying I don't know it accepts all possibilities. Because are you trying to tell me that your opinion of life is right now and will remain the same way until your day of death. Well, why fucking keep on living if you already know everything? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But also to that I don't know isn't always the wisest bro Actually, I think we talked about this on the show once before. There was like there's four ways to ask I don't know, and some of them are good. There is the one that's like, I don't know, but I want to learn, right, the one who's gonna like he's saying, I don't know, not out of a place of stupidity, out of a place of sheer ignorance. But well no, but.
Speaker 3: It's understood that that's what we're talking about. We're saying, I don't know, but I'm I'm willing to take in all kind of information. I'm willing to shape however it's going to take take shape. I'm willing for, you know, to include all suggestions.
Speaker 1: No doubt. I'm just saying you got to test that I don't know if it's if it's a fool saying it, then like all right, you don't know because you're you don't know because you're dumb and.
Speaker 4: Not the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's just like, yeah, go ahead, I don't know.
Speaker 2: With with the added like I do seem to know this. This seems true to me. I've studied it immensely and I've come to this temporary conclusion. But that sounds stupid to people. So this is like the Dunning Kruger thing, Right, Dunning Kruger, you guys know it. No, Okay, Dunning Kruger were just two social scientists, and they just were looking into the perception of intelligence and the response to it. And so they found that people perceived anyone who did not claim to know for sure, who didn't act brash, who didn't say like this and this and this and yes, yes, yes and like loudly and surely anyone who didn't act like that was stupid, and people who did act like that were intelligence. And the truth is they found if they measure IQ or do other intelligence types of tests right that the people who were like, this is for sure and this is what I know and it's this way, those people had the lowest IQ's, and the people who were like, I'm not sure it might be like this, they had the highest IQs. So our perception of intelligence is exactly opposite in general from how it is actually in reality. And the reason why is the people who are less intelligent don't know that they don't know. They're not smart enough to understand that they don't know, so they think they believe that they're sure that people who are not sure are intelligent enough to know that they might know a lot, but they don't know everything, and so they're like saying, well, I don't know for sure that seems stupid, this seems smart. They're actually the opposite. And it's super fascinating if you look around, all the people who are in charge most of the time in most places are not very intelligent because they got there because people perceived them to be very intelligent because they were brash and short. One of who are super intelligent or almost never in charge because no one thinks they're intelligent.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that goes back to like the monkey brain, right, because like it's like mob mentality, right, the pit bull tactics will work on a large group of people, or like a big scare, or like of somebody shouting fire, a big group of people will act like animals when the time comes, the individual is smart, right, So I wonder if that's kind of a thing that humans are inherently gonna do. We're gonna follow the one that seems the surest because our our lizard brain is telling us, oh yeah, yeah, he knows what's up. In reality, if we would have stopped and thought about it a little bit, be like, ah, he's not making a lot of sense, bro.
Speaker 2: Because that well, yeah, and that's the thing too. Not everyone falls into this because intelligent people often know that you shouldn't trust the loudest person. But you're right, I think, because like if you're in the jungle and your a gorilla or whatever, you're beating your chest and you're the biggest and you're the loudest, you are the most trustworthy. Like that's the one who's going to keep you safe.
Speaker 1: That's all of him.
Speaker 2: Right, that's not true anymore, but we still have that same mentality seemingly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to have. I played chess a lot, and I kind of relate chess to life in this certain circumstance in that I'm going I'm you know, whenever I play, I play it on the Chess dot Com app, which means like I can literally play anybody in the world fucking wherever, right, Like it could be fucking Zimbabwe, it doesn't matter. Right, Well, the way that they were taught chess is going to be differently than the way than I was taught taught chess. Right, So if I go in there and I think I'm the best fucking chess player in the world, and there's not a single motherfucker that out there that can beat me, Now, how I could say that, Like you know, uh cockishly like cocking lee is that I don't even know cocky or or you know, I can go up against them he does a move that I've never seen before. I could either a be in shocked because I thought that I knew everything, or be like learn that in that way, I'm better prepared next time, still not going into a cocky, but still very open to all possibilities that may happen that I'm unaware of. And so like that's kind of how I play it, like and so I don't really even have a specific way that I like to play chess. I kind of just fuck with their minds a little bit and throw them off, make them think, make them think that I'm doing something differently than I than they think that I am.
Speaker 4: Kind of deal, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's all just five D.
Speaker 1: Basically, I've been playing it more lately to shit, Yeah, I fucking hate it. I've been playing more lately, and every now and then I'll pull some gangster shit, right, I will pull off something I was like, I'll even be like impressed with myself that I pulled off this move to get a checkmate. However, the very next game that I play, I will get so outmatched in six moves into the game, and I'm just like, I don't even know why I thought that about it.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what happened, right right.
Speaker 2: Right, Like my method of playing chess is like I know that this piece moves this far, and I'll move it here. Like I don't have any plan. I never have. When I was young, I had this neighbor and he was paraplegic. He actually was in the Olympics and he had gone off the high jump that's a run that you go super deep, down and far and then you fly right. Yeah, he was on that in the Olympics and whatever black and white photograph times, and he broke his legs or his spine or whatever he could. He was in a wheelchair. So he he was rad though, because I lived just down the street from him, and you know, he had this big, huge barn. It had all this hay in it. He had cows and all the stuff, pigs, and he had apple trees. We could come get apples whenever you wanted. And he had pinball machines and foodsball machines and all this shit out in his barn. Because for some reason, being paraplegic. People gave him like old shuffleboards, a chat I don't know. He had all this cool shit. So he's super fun to hang out his house and he would teach me chess, and he just like made my ego so big. He's like, why you're so good at chess? You beat me all the time. And I was like, man, I'm crazy good at chess. But you know, once I was like older, at a teenage or whatever, I was like, oh, he was just fucking with Like I was never good at chess, Okay, he just made me think that, so I would keep trying, right, yeah, just.
Speaker 3: Playing, just playing chess, even before the chessboard dude, like before the fucking first piece is even laid out.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, dude.
Speaker 1: You know a game I want to learn how it plays? Go? It even pre dates chess.
Speaker 3: I've heard of it.
Speaker 1: It's it's like chess and about strategy and all of that and figuring things out.
Speaker 3: But uh, especially it's a really difficult game. But they taught AI how to beat it like super quick.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah I saw that. Yeah, it was like not that long ago that it finally beat like the best player in the world. Supposedly or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like super quick too, dude?
Speaker 1: Has he played? Has Ai played chess against like the ultimate? Oh, dude, what's his name? Not Metatron? Is it? What's his name? It's something like that. I don't even know megaladon Metropolis, I don't fucking.
Speaker 4: Know, something along those lines.
Speaker 3: But I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: Daddy of chess who quit. Not because he was dethroned. He literally got to the top and got bored and said, I'm out this bitch.
Speaker 2: No one can beat me. You guys, ever watched Samurai? Not Samurai, Champloo, Space cow Boy? What is the name of anime?
Speaker 1: Not Cowboy Bebop?
Speaker 2: Cowboy Bebop? Yeah, one of those episodes? Or is that? Chess player is like all he wanted? He was like this mastermind. He set up all these criminal like things, all interstellar like traps and whatever in heists, and all he really wanted was a good chess player. He ended up playing ed Hi, you are slightly only really good anime.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's go down the list here. Let's see if you're about all that. All that pollution is here?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: How o g not very give me like a year.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you a list of every anime I've ever watched, and it was not that long.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, start with, like the first anime you like actually got into, and I'll start from that basis.
Speaker 2: First. Unfortunately, unfortunately, the first one I ever watched was Bleach and I only watched the episode. Someone had a list of the ones to skip, you know, So I just watched like the main actual arcs and it was okay, it was pretty good. Yeah. And then and then I did Steinsgate. Okay, I fucking love Seinsgate is great. And then I did Uh Samui, Champloo, Cowboy Bebop and excellent Avatar. I don't think Avatar counts, but I.
Speaker 1: Love Avatar gets it by default.
Speaker 2: Avatar is particularly animated, but it's not Japanese.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's not true anime, but it gets its own honorable mention that like animes, you know what I mean? Good Dragon ball Z. I was like, no, no, uh Full Metal Alchemists, Oh yeah, full is one of them. Two Okay, Uh bizarve that? Nope, okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: You guys are fucking dorks. True, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding. I just never really got into it.
Speaker 1: We could roll with it. We've been having a pre show for almost twenty minutes. We do have to start.
Speaker 4: I think that's like the longest.
Speaker 3: Pre show we ever had.
Speaker 1: It was a good one, though.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's parts of it that go in the show.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Well that takes editing. Magic, that's up to this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I editing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We're doing fucking five shows a week now, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my life is already editing. I'm having to edit my life to make time for all these shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyway, all right, let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan Jacob and as promised, we are bringing back Lindsay Sharman of Rogueways.
Speaker 4: How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm so good. It's nice to be here again with you guys. The last time I was on, so many of your audience reached out to me for help with parasites and more so, I'm glad you could come back and maybe round things out for everyone.
Speaker 3: Definitely, And there's there's a lot of things that I'm sure we could have. You know, Divin Doven, dove into, Dove into a little bit more so that we can kind of get a little bit more details and a better understanding of everything. We kind of covered a broad range of things last time. This show, righty here is going to be strictly into the nitty gritty of parasites, how to get rid of them, you know, what to do with them.
Speaker 4: So I guess where do we start with this?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it's important to first say that, like, everyone has parasites all of the time, but it's not that big of a deal, and that humans are designed to get rid of parasites because parasites exist in our environment. They always have. They've always been on meat, on vegetables, on you know, you pick produce and maybe you don't completely sterilize it, you eat it, there's like a little parasite egg in it. Who knows their microscopic sometimes, you know, a lot of the time. So we get parasites and we get rid of them, and that is just what humans. That's what animals do. It's what humans do when we're healthy, that's what happens. Unfortunately, we're in a time in our history that is not healthy, and most people are not well, and so our bodies have a harder and harder time getting rid of parasites. So if you're an especially healthy person, you probably don't have a problem with the parasites that are moving through you at various times in your life. Right, That is just what your body's designed to do. But we've got poison in our water, We've got poison raining down on us from above. We've got poison in our food. Even if we're growing organic. The soil's been sprayed for how long or what happened to it before that person who's farming got there. You know, who knows what's in the water. It's raining down when things like the Ohio disaster happen. There's just toxins everywhere in this world. And I also don't want to scare people about that because our body also is made to get rid of toxins. Like our body was designed by whoever you want to feel like, designed us to do this perfect job of keeping us healthy, and its genius level design. And so you know, we are saturated with these toxins and everything we seem to consume, and we do have parasites coming through us, but our body is literally made to handle that, and all of us can live in a way that supports our body's ability to get rid of toxins and parasites, and that two really go hand in hand. They can't be separated. Right, If you have parasites that have taken root in your system, it's because you have a toxic system, and if you have a toxic system, you're going to have parasites take root in your system. That's all there is to it, until you can throw in.
Speaker 1: To your point, humans also have the ability to adapt to parasites. They're in their environment. Very so if anybody's ever taken a trip to Mexico, there's a perfect example. The people in Mexico have no problem drinking the water there, but Americans have problems drinking the water there. Why now we know it is because of parasite. That is like a understood fact. However, they have built an adaptation to it. They have in a sense evolved, if you want to go that route with it. I don't agree with Charles Dorwin in a lot of things, but for this principle. For that so we for whatever parasites you may have going through your body, we may have just adapted to them. That doesn't mean that they're not present.
Speaker 2: So to your point, yeah, it's very very true. And I'm going to also throw imbalanced bacteria into this pile as well. So when we're saying parasites, let's just know that we're also including things like overgrown yeast and small intestinal bacterial overgrowth and these types of biosis in our dis BIOSes in our guts that are also affecting us negatively. So we'll just call them all parasites just for ease of the conversation, because they're all going to be affecting us in the similar ways and they're all going to be cleared out in similar ways as well. But yeah, it's interesting because there are scientists. If you go looking at the literature, you can find these studies where some scientists will say, well, because we've you know, come up with, or evolved with, or whatever you want to call parasites in our environment, there are some parasites that are good for us, they say, and when you start removing them from the system, you start seeing things like allergies and illness. And their idea is that's because you actually need this parasite, almost like a symbiotic relationship. But I will just say if it was a symbiotic relationship, we wouldn't call it a parasite. Parasites aren't symbiotic parasites or parasites. Parasites feed off of their hosts and take things the host needs in order to live, and it is damaging to the host. So I think these scientists are misguided, and I'm not a scientist. People can agree with me or not, doesn't matter to be. But in my understanding, what they're seeing when they remove the parasites and they seem to see allergy or other sorts of illness strike this person who's just had their parasites removed is what we call the Herkshimer effect or the cleansing effect, right, which is that when you start to remove things that have been holding you back for a while, your body can suddenly release a lot of toxins that it was holding on too. And if you don't allow those to clear from your system, then it will cause you to feel sick and have this maybe allergic looking or illness looking type of reaction. But all you have to do allow your system to clear those out and release those toxins, and that doesn't happen either. So I don't think those scientists, most often doctors, most often a medical professionals most often don't recognize the herkshimmer effect or the cleansing effect. We can call it as a I guess real effect. I mean they don't understand it. And this also goes to another thing that we are going to talk about today, which is you know that most people are constipated severely, and by severely, I mean there is stuff in there intestines that has probably been in there for decades, and that surprises a lot of people. But you think about this. If you go to the healthiest people, let's say they're like in maybe the Amazon jungle, right and they're like barefoot on the earth, like eating what they find and living around a campfire. Those people will usually have maybe three vowel movements a day or so. And when they do have a vowel of movement, it doesn't take them time. It's no strain and it comes out in case in like a sort of let's just call it like a goo, right like, because it's just easily just coming right out and then it's just gone and now we move on with life. We don't have that experience in modern life, right, people spend time in the bathroom, they're often straining. It definitely does not come out with this nice plasma cover on it that helps it just move right through. And it's most people, it's not happening three times a day. Some people it's not happening once a day, and that means that you're constipated, and so it doesn't constipation doesn't have to be this like strenuous like strain. That's like extreme acute constipation. But there is this long, long term I guess you could say, like low level constipation that everybody has a very few people don't have this level of constipation. So that's why you get the HRK Simmer effect, that's why you get the cleansing effect. Anytime you make adjustments to your life that push you towards healthy, you get some of that. Usually most people can relate to that. It's because they're dumping toxin suddenly, but it's not coming out easily. It's got got to come out in your sweat, your peet, or your poop. Your body has very few ways to get rid of stuff, and those are the main ones. So if you're not doing those things frequently, correctly and in the right balance, you're holding on to all these toxins.
Speaker 3: So I'm somebody that I believe that. To give you an example real quick of something of where I'm trying to get to, so I was sent a video by a cult member on Instagram and it was basically it's called the light bulb theory.
Speaker 4: Have you heard of this?
Speaker 3: That essentially what happened is is like back in the early nineteen hundreds, like nineteen oh one, nineteen oh two, somewhere in there, it's.
Speaker 1: The light that's still on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, they used to have light bulbs that would just literally last forever. And it's the same for the car industry and all that. We know that they they're capable of making fucking cars that last longer than fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Let's just be real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's the same thing is that, you know, the the light bulb companies, whoever they were, maybe it was g E this one was, but they made a light bulb that was lasting forever, and they sold it as that, like it's almost like a warranty here, this light bulb is gonna last forever, so definitely buy this. You're never gonna have to buy another one. Well, the problem is is that obviously in a consumer driven market, you know you're not going to be making a lot of money off of that, because you're not gonna have a lot of repeat customers. Why would you if you have something to last forever. Well, the same thing goes and well, let me just go back. So what they did was is that, according to this theory, all of the light bulb makers, they all got together. They said, look, we all want a little piece of this market. We know lights are going to be a very vital, you know thing moving forward into the future and so on and all the things that are going to be coming from light bulbs and the spark and everything else like that. So what they did was they all came together and said, look, we're all going to make all these different companies, but let's let's pump the brakes on this hundred year bullshit that you've been running. So we're gonna make them last for a couple of months. That way, the people are still going to be able to use them. They're still they're still going to buy them, but it keeps money coming into our pockets. We know people are always gonna need light bulbs, And how I relate that to what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I would love to see the connection you're about to move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So how I relate that, and and a lot of cult members with their third eye all the way open, we'll be able to understand where I'm coming through with this, and that is is that, well, first of all, you know, I know that doctors and nurses, I know that they're all most of them are probably really really great, intelligent, smart, like want to do the right thing kind of people, right, but they're only they only know what they've been taught. And now you know, you get into well who you know, you can you can, you can teach somebody something, but if if you're teaching them the wrong way or a slightly less good way, then they're never going to really know the true way. And so a lot of people will say, well, hey, you know, like this this day and age, the advancement, you know, as far as technology and and and all of the medical you know, instruments and everything, we're able to live longer than we ever have. Well, if that was true, you know, it would be evident. But it's not, you know, And so where that really gets to is is that I'm somebody that I believe that wisdom has been slowly, slowly, slowly lost over the years, that everybody thinks that we're so much smarter, we have so much more knowledge and everything we're not. It's the exact opposite. It's a trickle down until we know, fucking like literally Jack Squatt. And take it back to the CIA guy you know in the eighties who said that, you know, we will know that like our evil plan has come to fruition whenever the American everything the American people know is absolute horseshit. And where I take that is is that if they're fucking out there and they're trying to limit the lifespan of humanity, you wouldn't kill them all at once. You wouldn't just drop a nuke. No, no, because we need their trust, we.
Speaker 4: Need their love.
Speaker 3: They tax dollars, we need their work, dollarge for the fucking slaves that they are. Yeah, all right, So what you do is is that you say, all right, here's here's the plan.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna kill all of you.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna slowly kill all of you, and and do it in very numerous type ways. So whenever you get into and how you were talking about, you know, the the shit that gets all up in us constipation, they constipation everything else, the symbiotic relationship that we form with whatever kind of bacteria. And they're saying, well, we need it, well, according to them, they do, according to them, like we all need it, right.
Speaker 1: I hear you, bro, And I'm actually kind of glad you brought that connection up in the way that you did. I was you kind of lost me on the light bulb, but then you brought it back as you do. And I wanted to say this now you're saying, and I'm very much open to all sides of this argument. I see valid on all sides. Now to say that the people living in the in the Amazon, for instance, right, these people who are pretty much is in tune with nature as a human being could possibly be. They are untouched by the modern world. Okay, Now you say that they have a better overall health than us. Now I don't know this. I have not looked at the studies I've seen, but I mean, I actually don't know the validity of any of them. So I can't say one way or the other. Now, I'm not saying that they don't live very long lives. These people may be living into their late eighties, they may be dying in their fifties, but like that's their lifespan, I don't know. But I also and again sickness is not a thing for these people because most of them are nomadic and they go with the whatever whatever. I get it. But who is to say who is living better or worse? Now? I am not. Obviously, modernity comes with its faults, and we could go down the long list of reasons why living with electricity and a cell phone in your pocket is going to slowly kill you over a thousand you know, I get it, get it. But to say that these people who also literally if they break their arm, that might be the death of them, like a sniffle might just kill the whole village. Like who's to say who's actually living better or worse now? Also to your point about their bowel movements, then that also goes to do with their diet, because we can have that if we were to eat smaller meals throughout the day rather than three big meals as we have been taught and so custom to do, if we and we actually get higher work per volume doing that, As a matter of fact, I would.
Speaker 2: I would say they generally. So let's just say you're absolutely right about the breaking your arm thing, and this is actually what I love allopathic modern medicine for is like, if you get your head slammed by something, you break an arm, you've got a sudden trauma to your gut. Like, these people are going to be the ones who save your life. And that's what you could probably trust them with. Almost everything else, they've proven that they have no fucking clue what to do about it, and all they can do is throw a pill at you, and the pills almost never make you better, and then they sometimes make you worse. Also, a lot of the surgeries they describe two for people who have like slip discs or other things with their spines. Like do you look at the literature again, it's like two thirds of the people who get the surgery and up worse. But they still keep doing the surgery and they're like, well, this is the only thing we got for you, let's try it. Yeah, And you're like, oh, I'm so desperate, my back hurt's so bad. And you get the surgery and then you're like, my back hurt's worse. Now they're like, well, sorry, I mean you can't undo the surgery. Right. So there are a lot of things that that they're good at, and there's a lot of things that they're not at all good at, but they're stuck in the mentality that there's a surgery or a pill for anything. And you know, so this is the story of me. I grew up, you know, and I slowly developed this autoimmune syndrome and I didn't know that I had it. The first time auto mune mentioned was mentioned to me was when I was like eleven. But no one said, like, you have an autoimmune disease. They just said, oh, you're having an autoimmune like reaction and we don't know why, and it just happened. Sometimes it will be fine, and it was kind of fine.
Speaker 1: I just went on, but that's like saying, you're having strip like symptoms. It's probably not strap but having right right, you're having a going bald. Oh you're showing alpcia style symptoms, but it's probably not Wait what that what that means?
Speaker 2: Bro? Yeah? So and no one cared, like it's it's just not something that anyone took the time to look deeper into or wonder why that might be happening. And they just said, you know, try to notice what's causing it and then stay away those things. And the thing was anything could cause it. Anything could cause it. It could be a soap one day, and then that same soap wouldn't another day, but then a bug bite would one day, and then something else, and like it could because I just touched my arm and all of a sudden it's covered in welts, and it's like, well, what I mean? There was never rhyme or reason to it until I actually discovered the book by the medical medium. His name is Anthony, I forget his last name, but the medical medium. You'd find him if you went looking, and he, you know, supposedly channels some entity that's a medical kind compassion. I think he calls it the Spirit of Compassion, but it's like a medical entity. And I don't ever claim to know if someone's actually channeling or not. I don't really care. I read his book anyway, because I went to the doctor one day and now I had formerly been diagnosed with autoimmune for years. This is like thirty years after the first time I heard it mentioned I had been possibly rheumatoid arthritis and possibly you know, lupas and possibly all this stuff. And then one day they're like, oh, it's hashimotos thyroiditis. Now you have this you know name attached to it. This is your diagnosis. Here's some pills. You're done now. Took the pills, kind of felt better for a minute, and then started feeling worse. And then four years go by and now I feel really bad. I'm on the couch most of the time. I don't have my life like I normally do. My brain is so foggy I can't think. I mean, I'm someone who is pretty intelligent, written many books. You know, I'm a very active person. I do a lot. I like doing a lot. It feels good to me to get things done. I enjoy the things. I'm a happy person. But I was crying on the couch for days at a time, unable to think. Someone asked me my phone number one day. Couldn't tell them. I had no idea what my phone number was. Doesn't even make sense. I didn't know my own phone number. So I went back to the doctor again. I was like, look, I think I need a higher level of medication or something. And she said to me, we actually have to reduce your medication because your labs just came back and your cholesterol is getting high and that could be dangerous for your heart. And this medication is known to cause that, so we have to reduce it. And I said, well, okay, like, yeah, I don't want to mess my heart up. But what am I supposed to do then? Because my symptoms are getting really bad? And I just like, I am laying on the couch crying a lot, and I can't live my life like this. And she said, unfortunately, there's nothing we can do. And I said what, I'm forty, Like, what do you mean there's nothing we can do. Am I supposed to lay on the couch and cry for the rest of my life? And She's like, you know a lot of times the symptoms just get worse until you die.
Speaker 1: And I was like, my god, God, yeah, I guess I'll just go fuck myself real quick.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: Here, hopelessness, Like, what are you saying to me right now? And I said to her, well, I have heard that some people with this condition have changed their diet and that might help them. Do you think I should do that? She said, there's no evidence that that would help.
Speaker 3: You, and I changing your diet and getting healthier would help you at all.
Speaker 1: What that's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Solacky left there going well, hey, I'm never going back to the doctor again. There's no point. Clearly like they're not willing to help me, they have no idea how to help me, and I have to find something. So I found someone sent me in this direction. I don't even know how, some synchronousy or another. And I was like, fine, I'll read this weird medical channeling book. And I read it, and again, who cares if he's channeling or not. What he did was in the first chapter laid out my entire life for me. He said, you probably had some event you don't remember, but you were probably with scarlet fever. What's the kissing disease mono mono? Yeah, and there's some other really normal one. Yeah. And he's like, you probably got that when you were a kid and you were really, really sick, maybe for a while. And I was like, fuck, I did have scarlet fever when I was like nine years old. And he's like, and sometimes shortly after that, you probably started having rashes or just what they called allergies. And I was like, that's exactly when that doctor said you have autoimmune like responses. I started getting rashes and wells. He's like, sometime later, probably at a very stressful time in your life, you developed something which they then gave you a much scarier diagnosis for, or it at least looked like a much scarier autoimmune disease. And I was like, yeah, I one day and I was just after I had been abducted by a man and dragged down the street, one of the most terrifying and stressful things in my life, right, so very stressful time. He nailed it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was his own crazy story. So I got away and I was okay, but for a while I didn't think I was going to get away, and it was the most terrifying thing. So I had some PTSD about that very stressful time right after that happened. Within days of it happening, my ankles, my knees, and my hips swoll up to like watermelon size and I couldn't move for three days. Yeah, and I and so I went and I couldn't move, So I didn't go to the doctor during that, But as soon as I could move, I went to the doctor and I was like, I like, what is happening my body? And he was like, it sounds like rheumatoid arthritis, but we won't know because we can't test you because you're not in the flare up right now. But next time you have al come in, we'll test you. You probably have rheumatoid arthritis. I was like, that's really.
Speaker 1: Bad, right, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he's like, and so then again I'm leading his book, and he's like, and then again, something str what happened in your life and you probably had another flare up. It might have even looked like a completely different autommune condition at this current moment, I'm not remembering exactly what it was, but that's that happened too. He's like, and eventually you probably, if you didn't already, get a fully this is your disease. And mine was the thyroiditis again, Hashi Boda cybroiditis. I finally got diagnosed. I think I was like thirty seven or so, thirty eight, who knows thirty six? So yeah, he described my whole life to me. He's like, and now, if you've made it this far, this is a late stage infection that's been going on since your childhood, and if it gets to your thyroid or higher, you're in like the end stages. And what happens after that is people get cancer and then they die, and I was like, oh my god, because that's what I felt like. I was like, I'm dying and no one cares. I can't move, I can't think, I can't live my life and no one cares. So my story might be a bit past most people's, like, it's a bit more extreme. Not many people are in this late stage of disease, right, Not many people have been abandoned by their doctors, but a lot of people have. In fact, a lot of your audience that reached out to me was in that state, and that you know, they're in the point where they're like, I don't know, no one can help me? Can I just try anything? Like please help me? And I'm like, yeah, let's all try this. So this whole process led be again to abandon my doctors because there's no point to them, right, and to find out like, well, what is it then that will help? And this Anthony guy started me on some of the right tracks. And what he sent me on was this journey where at the very least, you're trying to get these high density nutrients into you because your body is in a late stage of disease and your body works on nutrients and it needs the nutrients to heal itself, right, so you're trying to heal yourself. And he also he doesn't emphasize it as much as I think it would be nice too. But he started talking about, like, you know, it's also good to maybe fast a little sometimes and also open up some of your detox pathways. It was other people synchronistically again who were like, you need to start doing animas, like you have to open your detox pathways way more than they are right now, and you're probably super constipated. Luckily, many years before, I had gone to a colon hydro therapist at the urging of somebody, and this colon hydro therapist was like fifty five, I want to say. And when I first went to her, super unsure about like why I'm even doing this. Colon hydro therapy, by the way, is like a professional level anema you get from a person in like an office setting, and uh, I was super unsure and she's like, well, let me just show you this. How old do you think I am? And I'm like, I don't know, like my age, like you're probably like thirty a little older than me, thirty something, you know, I was in my late twenties. She's like, no, I'm fifty five. I was like, what the wow? What She's like, Yeah, this is what colon hydro therapy does for you because your body is actually almost an eternal youth machine. I mean, you're going to get old and dive actually right. But like in the meantime, we think people should look so old and so beat up and so sick, because that's what our society is. It's a sick, beat up society. So people who are forty to us like, they're like so old. But when you're forty, I'm forty two this year, I think, and I don't think I look forty two.
Speaker 1: No, I want to say thirty two.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. You were You might put it a little higher, but no, yeah.
Speaker 3: You're around our age. Yeah yeah, low thirties.
Speaker 2: Thank you. And that's because I think I've been on this severe healing journey since I realized that I'm either going to die of this slowly and in pain, or I'm going to heal myself because no one else is going to do it for me. So I've been like working really hard to reset this.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you something semi off topic, but I actually feel like you've dabbled in this before. What is your opinion of kretom.
Speaker 2: I've only used it once because I have also chronic pain because I have a severe scoliosis. I had severe surgery on it when I was sixteen, which is a totally separate issue in my life. But because of my chronic pain, I've used all of the pain meds in the world, and I don't like they make me sick now, maybe be partially because of auto and I don't know. I bar when I take any kind of opiates. So for pain management, I tried Creative and it did nothing for me, really nothing. I don't know why. I just no effect. I was like, well, this is a really pointless thing to do.
Speaker 4: Then, oh okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: We had a woman on the show before and she was kind of like diving into all the effects of kreatom and how the government is trying to make it seem like it's just this you know, big bad like gas station, heroin or whatever, and a lot of people are coming out and saying like, look like I've been taking it. It helps me get through the day. I no longer feel like an addict. I can drive to work, I can do my job, and then you got you know, other people on the other side that are like no, no, like that's that's bullshit. And so we're you know, we remain open minded. We take all kinds of information and everything.
Speaker 1: So you with the pain that you've had, and because you've like loops at one point and all of this, I knew it at least you've tried it. So I was very curious with you because you're very holistic. What is your opinion of Creatom? You say for yourself it did nothing, But do you have an issue with it? Are you pro against where you at with it?
Speaker 2: I'd say, you know, in the end, everyone should take whatever it is that's working for them and helping them get healthy year. So if you're going especially off of like an opiate addiction, and Creative's helping you, like by all means, do it. If you're in this really severe pain and you don't want to take pharmaceuticals like use Kreatum, I would also say that this is something that no one's going to tell you, but it is absolutely true, which is that you can relieve yourself of any level of chronic pain through being vital and healthy as well. And you don't need creative to do that. So I think you should take it and till you don't, but I think you should give yourself the chance to understand that, like you don't need it forever. And I don't have chronic pain anymore. I don't have it, I have no I very rarely have pain now. Went from chronic my whole life to no pain now. And that's and that's something again, nobody's going to tell you as possible. Nobody's going to tell you can heal yourself from cancer. Nobody's gonna tell you can heal yourself from autoimmune disease. People pretend like autoimmune disease is a forever sent it's not. I'm here to I have now been off my medication for years, and I am better than I was before I was diagnosed with hashimotives.
Speaker 3: I mean, so Magic Johnson is still around.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but that's good cure for HIV. Is money? South Park said, So Bro's.
Speaker 2: Probably it's probably blood transfusions from his blood boys.
Speaker 1: But it's blood with liquid money, is what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: Well here's another thing then, So there's all these rich people like him who will will buy these blood transfusions get these blood boys, keep them healthy, get their plasma or whatever. And they'll also pay top dollar for We're not even getting into adrenochrome. Right, this is the legal on the bookshit. They also pay top dollar for human growth hormone. Right, Well, you can create a human growth hormone for yourself for free, just by fasting for more than like fifteen hours. Yeah, that's it, and you get human growth herd. Yes. So another reason why I probably look younger than I am to most people is because I do a good amount of fasting longer fast and that's a it's like the untapped health potential that every human has built in them for free. So I have a I have a list like pages long. If you go to my substack, I have like six different articles of all these different protocols I use or am using, or use continuously or whatever. Fasting is the one that anyone can do. It's free, you can do it healthily. It is always healthy for any condition. There's no condition that's contraindicated by fasting, and that includes diabetes and being hypoglycemic. I was hypoglycemic and that's pre diabetic in my opinion. And I can fast now for eighty six hours. It was my longest and it was easy. It was easy. Hypoglycemia, I don't even have it anymore. I don't have chronic pain anymore. I would say, I don't have hashimotis thyride ititis anymore. Will people believe that I don't care? What I would really just like is for people to try some of these things themselves. And there's actually just like this really simple three tear approach to healing literally anything, and it is to take good things in to your body, limit or cut out anything that is not serving your highest health. And again that's a journey. We all are in different places, and you cannot jump straight to like the healthiest thing, right, especially if you're like in the middle or kind of whatever. You have to take steps that are actually sustainable. But taking in the healthiest things, you can release all of the toxins you can sweating, peeing, and pooping, but the only way is that happens, so you have to stay hydrated, maybe do some saunas, work out, sweat right, and also maybe do some anemas if you're really into especially if you're in your late stage of disease. I would highly emphasize the enemas. That's really what I think got the most bang from my buck. And then fasting. Fasting is this superhealing tool. Fasting creates atophagy after a certain amount of time. Atophogy is when your body goes in and kills all of the bad cells, cancer cells. It kills cancer cells right, It kills any malfunctioning cells, any cell with the mitochondria's damage. It just destroys it and creates a new one. This is what you do when you're fasting. This is why animals were six stop eating. We were all programmed with this. We don't have to buy all this expensive stuff. You don't have to buy a sanna, you don't have to buy whatever. You could just fast healthfully. And I'll also add that's the same as everything else. You do it slowly, You do it how you can manage it. You work up to it. You don't just jump into it. And you definitely don't do it if you're not opening up your detox pathways, because fasting will dump toxins.
Speaker 3: You know, I always think to uh, you know, they talk about I feel like that there are certain things that you can kind of pull from, you know, whatever the uh, the general verbiage. I guess that they say within the hospitals and doctors and stuff like that, right, And so one thing that they say that that has kind of always stuck with me is that, you know, they've always said, you shouldn't eat right before you go to sleep, because then you're gonna get a shitty nights sleep right because your body, it's it's gonna be expounding all of its energy, breaking down what you just ate, and therefore not allowing you to rest and be able to like basically jumpstart your whole body. Like you know, whenever you eat in the morning, you're breaking your fast. But it's the same thing on the back end. And so I wonder, you know, and this is somebody. I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Believe that we are fully.
Speaker 3: Capable of healing ourselves one hundred percent, and I don't think that we need much of anything on the outside as far as quote unquote medicine by big pharma.
Speaker 1: Not by big pharma, but like outside like herbal from the earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going there. What I'm saying is as far as like, you know, hyde your codone is not gonna fucking make me, you know, it's just gonna make me think that the pain's not there, right, it's still there. And so I kind of look at it like, you know, whenever you go to sleep in your and you didn't eat right before you went to sleep, right, Well, if you apply that same mentality to a fast now you're taking, that's you know, six eight nine hours of sleep that you would whenever your body is regenerating and getting rid of all your other shit. And you apply that to a two or three or a day or a four day fast, now you're you're fucking like that's on steroids. That's the fucking hgh And that's what you're I mean, That's how I kind of comprehend it in my mind is that you know, now your body isn't focused on, you know, breaking down whatever you take in, and therefore it can rebuild everything that maybe you have some fucking damage tissue or some damage whatever on the inside of you. Our body is a naturally like, extremely well oiled, well oiled machine, and that it's capable of so many things. The problem is is that we keep on taking in fucking cheetos or pepsi or you know, little caesars or whatever, and so obviously you're gonna stay sick. Obviously you're not gonna get any better because your body's focused on breaking that shit down first, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's very true. And also the HGH thing, that's like, I'm glad you brought that up. Not many people know about that. And also it's that doesn't mean that you'll get extra extra you know, if you go forty eight hours, like okay, there's a limit, there's an in between there, and there's a lot of protein intake that goes into that as well. But that also kind of goes back to our quote unquote caveman ancestors because basically how their eating habits were and how they stayed strong enough to take down those animals while only eating at a very short portion of the day. If that day, it kind of forces your body into supergrowth mode, right into an almost like dip your toe in the water survival mode. And you can do that very regularly because like you said, it was fifteen hours, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And again this goes back to your point, right that these caveman ties with people who are still living in land in that same way, they have this high level of health. Again, they may not make it as long, they might have a higher being prone to accident or whatever, right, or infection or who knows what. That might be a different story. But on this front, they've got it made right. They have little bursts of food, high dense calidaries and whatever, and fat and all these good natural things are coming in and then they might go for a while without eating. They naturally are fasting, right, and so their body our bodies aren't made for that. Our bodies are like, oh, you haven't eaten in a while. Here, here's some growth hormone, here's some autophogy, like, these are all the things you're going to need so that you can take down that deer whatever, right, and eat it, and you could be able to eat again.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, And we're going to burn these excess fat cells because we need to do something to fuel all of this moat like survival mode that we're going into, no doubt. But again, you have to do that carefully because if you do that too much, your body will start taking in those carbs and immediately storing them as fat because it's getting ready for the next time you put it in survival mode the next day. So again you have to space it out and do things accordingly, you know, but absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: I'll say too. It's so on this on this front of you know, doing things accordingly, it is best to break your fast with things that are really like good protein, good fats, and then a good amount of vegetables maybe but like not carbs, not a lot of cars, and maybe you never really eat a lot of carbs again because maybe carbs are like not really the way that your body wants the energy to come in. Unless you're a woman, there's sometimes where you might need higher cars. Men. You guys can never eat carbs again and do great. It seems like that based on all the studies, right, women, we like there's a couple of times in our cycle, I'm finding we're like we do need some carbs, and so like the no carb or very low carb lifestyle like one hundred percent of time might not serve us as much either way, though it still serves us to have really good protein, really good fats. Not the seed oil bullshit, right, but like the good animal fats. Maybe coconmut oil and fucking I just lost oil is pretty good. I I swear there was another one I usually throw in here, but I'm forgetting it right now. But you know, there's some good fats that we can take in that are all serve us most. There's this woman in Terry Walls. She was a doctor. She had severe multiple scrosis. She was laid out in a lay down chair, not even a sit up like wheelchair, which like laid back. She couldn't sit up, she couldn't move, she couldn't lost her ability to talk, she couldn't walk. This is what multiple scrosses is like, right, It's a death sentence for people. They get worse and worse, some wors it's neurodegenerative, and then they die. She was at this point, she was already a doctor. She started developing this way of eating that was high nutrient density, no carb good fats and liver and a little bit of really high quality meat. Now and then this is called the Walls protocol. You have a lot of especially the cruciferous vegetables. And she reversed her ms and now she walks and talks. And that's impossible according to medical science, according to the Rockefeller Allopathic right, they can't heal that. They don't think it's possible to heal that. And so because it's impossible to them, despite that, she has all of this documented by testing and medical professionals and all of this, they still call her a fraud and a quaque, as though she somehow faked all those tests over all those years and doubt whatever. So again, think whatever you want. She's walking and talking. Now that's her protocol. This protocol turns out to be helpful for again cancer, autoimmune diseases, and neurodegenerative like she has. These are really the only three categories of diseases we have, and most of them are metabolic in nature. And so this is going to go back to parasites in a moment. But before then, now we have the science, just in the past year or so. Now we have the science to know why the Walls protocol works, why that diet specifically Wahl Walls protocol, why it works. And it's because we found this acid, this specific acid I cannot remember the name of right now. This specific acid is remielinating. And this remilination is what happened. Neurodegeneration is when you're demielinating, all your nerves and all your brain is like losing its fat, it's losing its sheet, it's losing its ability to hold electrically, you start d what twitching out demielinating. So violin is the sheeting along the nerves and the brain.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I get it because it sounds like dl eminating, like when you have two dissimilar metals that are like you might have in a forging situation. You might have a softer metal and a harder metal and you're trying to put them together and like forge well them. But they can delaminate, i e. Peel all from each other.
Speaker 2: So I'm with you, all right, Yeah, yep, same exactly. So it's peeling off it. You're losing the sheathing. That's what all neurodegenerative diseases are, all of them cancer and autommune. We won't connect those automatically right here, but they still get better from this for whatever reason. All right, So we found the sacid totally not connected to terry walls at all, not connected to MS. We just found the sacid. Oh my god. They said this remilinates the nerves. They thought, once you're demilinated, you can't remilinate, and it's oh, it's going to degenerate until you die. So any of these Parkinson's MS, all these neurological degenerative diseases, all these nerve issues. You're screwed. There's nothing that can help you, they said. Now they're like have to admit, Oh, there is this can remilinate you, this specific acid. So someone sent me this and I was like, wow, that's fascinating. What is this acid? And I went and looked at what is this acid in? What foods is it in? Naturally? Because let's all eat more of that? Right?
Speaker 1: Is that the ship Michael J. Fox is doing? Because that dude is not as bad as he used to be.
Speaker 2: Really, No, probably because it's the only thing that I know of that could reverse it. So you can get this acid if you're rich enough in its own like former I'm just saying, like what foods habits so all of us can access it? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it turns out it's highest in cruciferous vegetables. Terry Wallas's diet is like eat a shitload of cross vegetables, healthy fats, a little bit of meat, liver once a week.
Speaker 1: Give a couple of examples types of vegetables cruciferous.
Speaker 2: I never heard of the cerus, broccoli, cabbage. Uh, those are the only two that are brustles sprouts like cauliflower. So vegetables that are kind of like I want to say, woodier almost.
Speaker 1: Right, So the ones that are very high and iron from what I'm gathering.
Speaker 4: And fiber yeah.
Speaker 2: Leafy greens, yeah, dark dark leafy greens. So not ice for lettuce, radish or another one. You can go look up Cruciferus vegetables and you'll get a whole list and it's all these things. So what I've said, crucifix Yeah, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: Cruciferous vegetables are what we need to be healthier. How interesting Jesus saves. Indeed he does.
Speaker 2: We're desperately in need of these, all of our nervous systems. Again, whether you notice it or not, you're around five g and all this EMF soup. Your nerves are fried, like you've been stressed, Like there's a lot of things that have been trying to eat away your nerves. So Cruciber's vegetables of the way, So like you know, throwing a little broccoli every day, throwing some every time you have like a dinner that you make, like, have some of these vegetables. The easiest way I found is I freaking love coleslaw, So I'll make a cole slaw that's all just like all of those thrown together, right and and with a healthy fat as the dressing. And it's like now I'm just like, you know, super high level charge, like healing.
Speaker 1: Up with you. I even speak. I don't like cole slaw anyway, I love no. But it's also kind of sounds like you at first were saying like cruise service vegetables. They kind of reminded me like a CRUI serve, like a cruise serve machine gun. For a crazy second, I was like, what, I'm so deaf. It took me a couple of times here and you say it to here cruciferous, and I was like, wait, oh oh wait, what the hell?
Speaker 3: That show there used to be this guy And this was like a couple of years ago. Whenever I felt like I whenever my awakening started to happen, and everybody remembers like around about the time that that starts, right, and for me, like I always to be real, I was probably an NPC for like the first twenty six years of my life. Sure, And and so whenever I started going down into a lot of conspiracies and a lot of spirituality, I felt like that's where it really whenever my my perception of a lot of things started to open up a lot of bit or a lot not a lot of.
Speaker 1: Bit, and a lot of bit.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I really was looking up is I was trying to like lose a bunch of weight because I just started this new sport and in this I'm not going to say it, but in this sport, you know, you got to be pretty fit. And I mean, fuck it, yeah, I was trying. I was trying to be a professional wrestler. I'm just gonna throw that out there. But anyway, so I but I was a little bit on the heftier side, and I was like, you know, I'm trying to get like fucking John Cena up in here and just get all yoked. And so but I knew that, you know, not only is that, you know, working out, that's also dieting. And I was trying to figure out what would be the fastest way for me to get to where I'm trying to go.
Speaker 4: And I I stumbled across fasting.
Speaker 3: And I was like, all right, well, who here has a lot of information on fasting and also could be you know, maybe somewhat.
Speaker 4: Of a motivator.
Speaker 3: And there was this dude, and he is a fucking fuck Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the snake snake juice diet or whatever he does. My god, I would love to get him on the show.
Speaker 2: Here one day, four times. And he'll always respond, he'll be like, thank you so much. I don't do shows.
Speaker 3: I'm like please, I know well, And and he has such a cool way of doing it because he'll open it up and he'll say, hey Fatty, and I'm like, yes, let's go. I need that, I need that.
Speaker 1: You need that coach in your face. Bro, Yeah, yeah, I do too something.
Speaker 3: And so the way he went down, and that's really where where when I started fasting, and you know, I would do it for like half a day. I'd be like, oh man, I'm feeling weak. I need some pizza in my life. And then I would just be like, no, go watch one of his videos and I would start it and he would would start off, Hey Fatty, and I'd be like, all right, I'm back, let's go. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: This is so counterintuitive to a whole all right, So there's a diet that my wife stumbled upon here recently. I'm very curious to hear both of y'all's two cents on it, because I already have my opinion of it. But and I also understand where they're coming from. But let's let's go there. And I don't know the name of it offhand, but basically, you eat whatever you're craving at that moment because your body is telling you that it is deficient in something that that particular item might have. So hear me out. This in theory is like I am craving an apple right now.
Speaker 4: And fruit roll upspro yes, yes, yes, icient.
Speaker 1: In theory, it sounds great like, Okay, for whatever reason, I am craving cellery right now, I can't explain why. So you just go and eat teller. Your body was telling you to do it. You don't know why. It's because of X, Y or Z. And I'm thinking that's beautiful. In theory, my body is going to tell me to eat so much pizza non stop. And and these people's response would be, well, yeah, like maybe it's the tomato in it, maybe it's the cars. Maybe it's just your body is telling you that it requires pizza for whatever reason, you should go for it. That's a bit of a cop out, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit of a cop out, But what is y'all's opinion of this?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll just say, Okay, first of all, I want to say col Robinson is the best motivator, and also his snake juice. That specific recipe is crucial for longer term fasts, like you have to have those minerals in order to fast well, so you need to be drinking water with those minerals in it in order to last. That's how I made it eighty six hours without even carring. I could have gone like another four days. I felt like, I was just like, this is so easy. Once you get past the initial twenty four hours or so, it's usually a lot easier. Yes, but so and so it's great for that. I'll also say for women, Mindy Pels Mindy Pelz is really great because, like I was saying, there might be sometimes in your cycle where you need a little bit more carbs and whatever. So she has really specific suggestions for that, and that's very helpful for women. We just have a different we have different stuff going on, right, So I think they're both really the best possible resources for those or for fasting for different people. I would say again, both and I don't think men need MINDI pels, but women do so anyways, for cravings. For this diet of cravings, I think that's actually genius. Unless you have parasites, unless you have metabolic disorders. And most people, again are in a state of some kind of disease and you have some level of parasites in you, and parasites again, this is no wu wu shit. This is scientifically studied forever we know this. Parasites control your behavior. They tell you what to do. Parasites will make you sad if they know that you're going to go eat ice cream when you're set. They'll make you angry, if they know that you're more likely to eat ice cream when you're angry. They will tell you to do things. They control your mood, your mind, your thoughts. And I'm not saying all the time. I'm saying they know how to influence you in order to make you up cravings for whatever they want. So if you are just doing this from a state of disease, you're gonna eat the pizza, and you're gonna eat ice cream and you're gonna crave that, and you're gonna tell yourself, oh, I need it, my body needs it or your body doesn't need that. Your parasites need that, and they literally need it to survive. They only eat carbs.
Speaker 1: It's a good thought they eat because all the people that are doing this diet are super fit. They are in the gym NonStop. Their whole Instagram is in the gym, so they are already at like their version of peak performance. Whatever that's at their parasite level that they're personally dealing with is probably on a different spectrum. Then the person who's watching them listening to them spit this and it's like, oh, so I just go get a big mac, Like I hear what you're saying. They crave healthy stuff because they eat healthy, Like it's not absurd for them to crave celery out of nowhere. This person will never go crave a hot fudge Sunday anyway, so it doesn't matter if they did.
Speaker 2: Maybe they did need something in the hot fudge Sunday, but they're probably only gonna have like a tiny little bit, like Okay, I'm like full now, that was way more than enough, right, whereas the rest of us will be like, oh, eat a whole find like yeah, okay, that's a different state.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think about this on more of a psychological psychological level, because I mean, that's kind of like how my mind works. I want to understand why it is why we do the things that we do in order to become aware and prevent and all that other shit. But I wonder, so if the parasite is making me think that I want a certain food, right, I want to relay it into another train of thought. And you talked earlier about channeling, right about how you know old boy was channeling and that's how he got the help from the channeling god or not the channeling god.
Speaker 2: The whatever passionate spirit or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, right.
Speaker 3: It almost makes you wonder that there's a lot of people channeling. And I'm not hating. I'm not a hater of channeling by any means. I think they're absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 1: I want to get more of them on the show. They are fun as hell, if for nothing else for the conversation.
Speaker 3: Right, but let's just call it channels or downloads or whatever the case may be. It makes you wonder that is, are there parasites on a higher level that you feel like you're getting that information from that It has to be good because it's not from you. You know you're discerning it's not from you. Are we thinking that it kind of is as above so below kind of situation with these parasites.
Speaker 2: Yes, so, And I do now call myself up amongst the channelers, which I never would have I hate channel I don't hate them anymore because I had to admit finally that I was one. But so I'm coming from that perspective now where I resisted it forever. I thought these people were insane and stupid and just a bunch of fraudsters, right, And now I'm like, oh my god, I do that now, and like I never wanted to, and it's the last thing I ever would have wanted to admit about myself else. So I'm coming from that perspective and having this life of many spiritual experiences and synchronousies and downloads and now channeling and all of this stuff. And I'm a shermanic healer and I work with all these different energies and whatnot. And for like, maybe a large portion of people listening or watching just went like, oh, we're not listening to anything she says now, which I totally get too, because I'm to be there too.
Speaker 1: Potate and it's good.
Speaker 2: Right. I am my own biggest skeptic, and I started as the biggest skeptic of literally everything. So I have to prove things to myself very securely before I will accept them. So, having said all of that, yes, we have parasites at every level. We have physical parasites, we have emotional parasites, we have mental parasites, and we have spiritual parasites. And we also all say have social or political parasites, which is another level. It's not really of ourself, but it is what we interact with, right, Yes, so there's parasites at every level.
Speaker 1: A sense of tribalism could be a parasitic things well.
Speaker 2: Yes, or these psychopath class right, who controls seemingly everything, they're feeding off all of us, like where they're little slaves, right, that's a type of parasitism. So all of these have the same exact cure, which is that you starve it of the energy it is sucking off of you, and you, in no uncertain terms, clean your house in such a way that they have nowhere to live anymore. That's the same in your physical body, that's the same in your mental It's the same in your emotional and it's same on the spiritual and social levels. So you always have to think about what does the parasite want from you, and every time it's actually something that you don't need. You never needed it. You don't need to have all this crap in your gut that is feeding these parasites. You don't need to live in a way what they can eat off of you. You don't need to think the thoughts that the parasites wanting. You don't have to feel in these ways the parasites feed up. You don't have to act socially in a way that gives them power over you. But it's easier to do all those things for many of us. It seems easier to eat the pizza. It seems easier to just keep thinking the same dejected, lowly thoughts that you've been thinking your whole life. It seems easier to just deal with the emotional unit, self suppression and harm that you've done to yourself all of these years. And it seems easier to just keep like going along, to get along socially and just letting it be how it is, because it's easier. Then the end, it's not, though, and the end. It's the same on every level, and it's disease, and disease is something that you can always heal. You were made to heal it. Actually, so it's the same again. Whatever you think, God's source, love of the universe, whatever it is, made your mind in such a way you don't have to feed parasites, made your heart in such a way you don't have to feed parasites, made your body in such a way you don't have to feed parasites, and definitely made your will in such a way that you don't have to feed those social political parasites at the external level. You have to actually do it. You have to say like no, I'm not going to let you feed off me. And that's final. You said to have that discipline to carry through.
Speaker 1: On it, discipline because people are lazy by nature, and it's so easy, like you said, to just eat the pizza right now, and like even once you acknowledge what to be done, like the work that needs to actually happen, that you yourself. That's that's a you versus you thing. It is so easy to be like look, look, look, starting tomorrow, okay, starting in this weird time, it's the middle of the week starting Monday, right, But then like it is so easy to play that game of kick the can in your own mind and in your own soul. But sooner or later it's like, dude, pick the fucking can up.
Speaker 4: Then it turns into like the New Year's resolution.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean, like, yah, stop being a bitch after it.
Speaker 2: One of the things, one of the things that changed my life. And I wish I remembered who said it, but you know, I'm sure many people said it. At this time. It hit me and they said, you know, if you're saying that you want to do something, you're a liar. If you're like, I want to do this, you're a liar because if you wanted to do it, you'd do it, and you would just do it. And now you don't have to say you want you'd say I'm doing this, and so if you want to do it, do it. And I'm like, damn, it's so true. If you say, like I want to lose weight, or I want to get rid of the parasites, or I want to be healthier, I want to get off my prescriptions, well then can do it. That's the end.
Speaker 1: What are you doing towards that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and another person I said, well, sometimes it's just easier to send. They said, no, it's not easier, because later you're gonna have to deal with the consequences. Way harder to be in pain and to be sick, and to be fat and to be unhealthy, to be sad and hell, all these thoughts and whatever. That's harder. It's actually easier to be healthy. And it actually only takes like three days, maybe a month at the very very most, to completely switch yourself over to like, oh I don't even want any of that crap. I feel so good. Why would I ever stop doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I actually experienced this firsthand just a few days ago. So I've been on I've been on the the Keto diet for going on probably two months now, and I've lost like thirty pounds.
Speaker 4: It's been great.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can fit, boy.
Speaker 4: Dude, awesome.
Speaker 3: Trying to get I'm trying to go from dad bod to zadbod you know what that But really what I was, you know, So, I've been staying away from carbs, even like even things that only have a carb or too.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm just like trying to I'm trying to fucking expedite this process, and that would be slowing it down. So I'm trying to stay away from it. And so I've been doing really good. I hadn't been taking any off days. Everything's been great. I've been losing weight like crazy. Every time I step on the scale, there's another pound or two gone, right, And so that's like you wake up and that's the first bit of good news you get, like it sets the day up, oh, or like success, how can you not just win? Right? Well? But then recently here, just a few days ago, my baby got sick and then my wife got sick, and they were both sick, and I was like, oh, man, I know it's a matter of time until I get it, Like it's a matter, like it's it's an inevitability, and and.
Speaker 4: Sure as fuck, I got it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I got sick, and I was like I couldn't go to work for a few days, and like I couldn't even stand up. I just felt so it was I'm not going to call it by a name. I'm just gonna say it was the fluke, right, I don't know what the fuck it is. I'm sick, Yeah, yeah, and I like, I had no appetite and all that other shit.
Speaker 1: Well, my wife, I just realized, did you hit this vape?
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm not sick right now.
Speaker 1: Did you hit this one though?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fuck no, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I'm fine, or else I wouldn't be here. But anyway, I just got over it.
Speaker 3: And so, uh, my wife was like, well, look, we feel like shit, Like it sucks like fucking thinking about this shit moving forward. She goes, how about we just like, let's just eat our comfort food. At least that'll be something that will make us at least make us think that we're, you know, feeling a little bit better. So we started eating fucking all of our favorite foods right, and oh my god, they were delicious. Let me tell you, I I went to sleep like I went to sleep so uncomfortable, and it was such a reminder of how I used to go to sleep every night like that, and I never want to experience that again.
Speaker 4: I'm honestly considering doing.
Speaker 3: Keto literally forever, because and I know some people might say, oh, it's not sustainable, it's not good for you if you do it that long, I don't care. It works for me, and I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I like eating healthy.
Speaker 3: I like eating steak, I like eating vegetables, I like eating chicken. I don't see a real need to eat like a fucking lasagna.
Speaker 1: No, as long as okay, if you're gonna replace the carbs out of your diet, then you have to replace them with healthy fats. That's it. If you can successfully do that and your body has something to burn for energy, yeah, you're fucking Gucci bro exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of something that I've learned here too, is that I think that's actually called the Palaeo diet.
Speaker 1: I might be awf on that.
Speaker 3: What's that like?
Speaker 1: It's pretty much just no grain, no breads, no, nothing like that. It's strictly vegetables, fruits.
Speaker 4: And meat, right right. And you know, I don't know. I tried that.
Speaker 3: I can't stick to it, Keto. I know I know how to do it, so I stick to it.
Speaker 1: Basically.
Speaker 3: More of the story is is like we feel so much better when we eat better, and we are reminded of how shitty it feels after a while, like to go back to the same old eating habit.
Speaker 1: I will say this too. If you're gonna continue the Keto up your fruit intake not crazy crazy because abundance of sugars is bad for you. But I'm also gonna say that too, because carbs will break down your body to give your body the natural sugars that you need, and you can't get that from vegetables. There are some out there with natural sugars. It's great. I'm just saying, make sure you're looking at it from all sides. Brother.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: So how keto works is that you know your body is so used to breaking down carbs for energy. Yeah, and once you're actually in ketosis, now it changes your bodies like mechanism of burning fat. Instead of burning the carbs, you're now burning the fat and that is your fuel. And so it's essential to take in the in the fat, and that's really what gives you the energy. So I don't need the sugar. I don't need the you know, the fucking handful of blueberries or grapes or whatever it is, because I'm already getting that sustainable energy as the fat instead.
Speaker 1: But I thought there was other reasons why your body I'm not saying needs quote unquote sugar, like I'm not saying that doctor's ever gonna prescribe you have so many milligrams of sugar a day, nothing like that. But I thought there was other things within your body that do benefit from having sugar naturally, Like eating a peach is not going to do bad for your body. The sugar is in it actually help your body in other ways, not just the vitamins, but the sugar itself.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, I'll say that you even on Keto, you can have up to what is it, twenty grands of net carbs a day.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends on the body type, but yeah, yeah, you can have a couple of blueberries and blackberries and stuff.
Speaker 2: And like the Walls diet for example, she says, look, have some citrus now, and then have like a grapefruit now, and then have like a very small handful of specifically blueberry, raspberry and blackberries. Right, So you're having some cars and some sugar there. Your muscles like that. There are some things in your body that want that, but you're still not going above that, like twenty net grands a day, right, And so throwing that in there, I would say, is great. I would also say, you know that the Walls diet is it's not technically Keto because there's no focus on the high fat. It's focus on good fat and having fat. But it's not I know, Keto is like this really high fat, like you should just have like sixty percent fat and forty percent protein.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, So that did not work for me, And the reason it didn't work, and it might not work for some women especially again, might be the cycle thing, and it might be if you're in like a later stage of disease. So for some people you might want to do not do the like Keto Keto diet unless you're pretty healthy and you whatever. You might also if you have any sort of gall or liver issues, not want to do the high fat part because that gumbs up your liver and your gall bladder which you're trying to clean out. So you still want the good fats, but you don't want high fat. So some people like Walls will say, like, you know, it's it's Keto esque. It's no carb slash, very very low carb, but you don't do the super high fat. So I think people should choose between those. I think they're the best possible diets that we have access to on this planet if we want to support our bodies to heal and lose fat. So here's one more thing to throw onto the pile. Here. The reason that it didn't work for me also, so I was in a high level of toxicity. Our fat, our body is genius. Our fat is like an insulation for toxins. If I pile in some toxins and my liver's like, whoa, dude, we cannot process this, it's going to shove it into some fat and store it. So I was doing keto, I was doing all this stuff. I was working out, and I was gaining weight, and it was like people were like, that's not even possible, Like it's not possible. And I was like, I mean, my body's a weird mystery and I have this crazy disease. That right, But that's why. Actually it's because I had all these toxins and my body was protecting me. And it was like, no, we're not burning this fat. It's filled with shit. You smoked meth your entire childhood. I used to dip my hands in this stuff. I don't even know what it was. When I was a pad printer at a machine shop, and it was like this solvent that took inks off of things and nobody gave me gloves. Who knows what I was absorbing into my system. I would go home dizzy and unable to see. And I just like didn't think there was a problem with that, cause whatever other chemicals in my life I've been subjected to, my body has stored a lot of that in fat.
Speaker 1: So people don't people sleep on huffing fumes. That gets you there, boy, I tell you what.
Speaker 4: That was the first time I ever got high.
Speaker 1: Actually I've never done it, but I know some people that the health gasol for the better part.
Speaker 2: Of the life. Man, you're poor. That's how you know you're from a poor part of shout if you huffed gas for a while.
Speaker 4: Mine was spray paint.
Speaker 1: Spray paint or gas.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure it started in middle school with the with the fat sharpies.
Speaker 1: But yeah, everybody started with the sharpies and the highlighters. Man. But one day, that one school, Yeah, that one kid got on the bus a little extra zuded and he came from his dad's shed and You're like, bro, what was that? What? Like, dude, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So you're so you're fat? And I say this not because we want to hold onto the fat, right, But because if you're stressed, if you're you feel like you failed all these diets and you can't get rid of your fat, just stop for a secon and go, oh, my God, thank you body, you and your divine wisdom given to you again by God source whatever you want to call. It, saved me from getting flooded with all these toxins that perhaps would have sent me into toxic shock and killed me. Thank you for not burning that fat. Actually, so now I'm very much on this other side of things. And this is one of the things I got from that Anthony Medical Medium book as well, was this idea that like, no, my body's not broken. I don't have this autoimmune disease that's irreversible. My body's not just malfunctioning. My body has been trying its best to save me my entire life, and all I need to do is give it what it needs and it will heal anything. And so this is a totally different mindset than what we're told. We're told that our bodies just slowly break down over time and they just go wrong and they just start attacking you and you just get cancer and die and black. And it's like no, you don't. Actually, your body is trying desperately to save your life, and it will do it by storing toxins and fat and keeping you kind fat even if you don't like it, and all of these other things just to try to hold on a little bit longer. So if you just give it what it needs, which is again good stuff in these diets we're talking about with all the highest nutrient density food you can get, the organic stuff, the really local stuff, the high quality stuff, whatever it is you can get in that's good. Trying your best to release the toxins, especially from your liver. That's what's the gold of the coffee enema specifically, it's got compounds in it that trigger your liver to release its toxins and then you immediately let it go because it comes out right, unlike many other things. So that's the coffee enema, right, That's why people do it. It's it's designed, it's studied, it's science like, that's how it works. It's got the chemical, it's got the fat and the oil and the chemical your liver needs in order to release all this toxin. So you're releasing all these toxins and then you're also hopefully fasting longer and longer amounts, right, And you can start small, like you can just say, okay, well tomorrow, I'm gonna wake up and I'm just not gonna eat for a few hours, not gonna drink any coffee or creer or you can have coffee, I guess, but no cream or sugar or whatever in it. And then like I'm gonna quit eating like an hour or two earlier than I normally do, one of the two or both, right, just at both ends. I'm just gonna shave it off a little and then do that for a little while and then go, okay, well that's pretty easy. Actually I'm gonna shave it a little shorter. Even You never have to eat in more than like a four hour window every day if you don't want to, you can. But like then you're every day fasting. Every day, you're getting any sh every day, you're getting a little bit of a toapage. Every day, you're getting a little bit of a poptosis, which again is like your body's way of cleaning house. Right, And you can just do that all the time. You can do that for the rest of the time. That's perfectly healthy for you and any day you can't, oh well, don't do it that day, but like you could do it every time.
Speaker 4: Intermediate fasting. I believe it's coind intermittent yeah, intermitten.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hey, Terry Crews has gotten to where he's at doing intermittent fast and there's shipped to it.
Speaker 3: Oh dad, whenever your tits literally bounce and dance on your chest, bro.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean.
Speaker 1: Robot himself dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's that's the one way that people do it too, is just omad right, one meal of a day, they're just like, I'm just gonna eat this one. It's still you're not like reducing calories. Even you're just eating in a shorter window. You're still eating all the same stuff, just less time, so you're giving your body more time to like you said earlier, when you're digesting, just try it one day, like just eat and then notice, oh I got maybe colder or hotterer, was if people are different, but like all my energy just went to my gut and everything else is now slowed down. I'm thinking less clearly, Like you can notice it if you start to notice it. Your body puts so much energy into digesting and all you're doing is giving it more time off from that really heavy duty task and more time to then clean house, you know.
Speaker 3: And that's something as far as the whole keto thing that I'm doing now is that I will go on you know, twenty four thirty two hour fast somewhere in between two because like I said, I mean, I'm trying to lose weight with the quickness, and you know, if I got to miss a meal, it's not gonna kill me because I'm I'm so focused on getting to that that goal weight, and so it's definitely helping I I'm I'm a whole like, I'm a super fan of fasting. I understand all the benefits and everything that go along with it. But if it's also getting rid of helping like starve out the parasites, yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: A fucking that's a bogo right there.
Speaker 1: Skipping a meal, just chug like a half gallon of water in place of a meal. I promise you you're dehydrated, even if you think, yeah, I promise you dehydrate or get some water. If you're listening to this, by the way, why while you're here, take a sip of an actual water, not a coke or something okay, but yeah, it's skipping a meal is like actually good for you from time to time.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, Yeah, I tell you what too. Is that you know, whenever you're limited to what you can eat, like like how I am you understand that? Like whenever we get hungry when we're not on a diet, most of the time it's out of habit, Like am I am I hungry for a whopper? Or am I okay to go home and have a carblo tortilla with some unseasoned chicken breast and a little bit of butter?
Speaker 4: Like am I hungry for that? Because if I'm not hungry for that.
Speaker 3: Then I'm not hungry, right And that's how I look at.
Speaker 1: It, Like am I just hungry for beef right now? Like in reality? Do I want a whopper? Like yo, a couple slabs of jerk? You'll get me? Like on some real levels here, do I crave chicken nuggets? Or is it just like you know, a couple of strips of some chicken breast would would suit me right?
Speaker 3: And little do I know, little do I know? Am I saying go fuck yourself?
Speaker 1: Demon? There you go, get out of here.
Speaker 2: To get out of my house.
Speaker 1: You're not giving the demon a place within your temple, your your body, if you will, you're not giving the demon a place to reside.
Speaker 3: It's it's so biblical, bro, You're not welcome here, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: You know who is a master faster? Is that Jesus Jesus Christ? Yeah? Yeah, boy, guy was a master so and also he did it for spiritual reasons. And I will just throw in here now. When you're doing all these things, especially if you're not used to them, and you're like, Okay, tomorrow, I'm gonna eat a little bit less long, right, it's still gonna eat all the same good stuff, meaning we're just singing a little bit less long. Or you're like, you know what, tomorrow, I'm gonna cut out something negative that I've been eating and I'm gonna replace it with an apple or a salad or whatever. You know, any of these things you're doing, you will notice that you you will encounter emotional outbursts from yourself. And you can look at it both ways. You can look at it as one, like, this is my emotional shit I've been avoiding by eating this crap and by eating all the time, or you can say like on another level. Some aspect of this might be the parasites, the emotional, the mental, the spiritual, or the physical, right, and either way, this is something that you like you have to address now. And I deal with this all the time with people out who work with They're like, man, I just started like eating less or eating shorter, and I just started like crying and getting really angry. I'm like, yeah, because that's the stuff that's like suppressed within you, and that's maybe being triggered by parasites on other levels as well.
Speaker 1: And this isn't azing. This isn't like an emotion like I want to eat lunch. So just kid, stop cry, Like that's that's not what this is. We're talking about a random, out of nowhere outburst or this overwhelming you just start weeping out of nowhere. This has nothing to do with like meal times. Just so we're on the same page absolutely.
Speaker 2: So when I first started fasting longer periods, I had done intermint and fasting before and tried some of these other things. But I was I was like, Okay, I'm gonna go like twenty four hours this time, never done that before, and I just got so depressed. I was like, really sad, and I felt like I was like abandoned, Like I have all these abandoned feelings, and I was like, what is this? And then I started thinking about it, and I was like, well, when did I feel abandoned? I was like, oh, yeah, when I was young, we didn't have a lot of food all the time, and we were really poor sometimes, and my parents were just like kind of absent, a lost And here I was, for the first time in my life since then, not having a lot of food, And so all of those old feelings came up again. Right for other people, you know, I know some people who are sexually abused will overeat for lots of different emotional reasons in response to that. So a lot of people when they then stop eating, if they've had that sort of a history, all of a sudden, all of those emotions will come up. So we all have different way different things that are caught up and eating. Eating is this highly emotional thing for us. And I'm not saying everybody has those, but a lot of people do, And a lot of people eating is like an addiction, right, which is usually avoiding some emotional stuff is what that usually is. So I'm just saying, like if you're going on this journey, if you're gonna start taking these steps and you have some of that stuff come up, that's not a bad thing. While all you what you really want to do is just notice it and then just say to yourself, hey, I love me, I love you and me. You're doing a great job. And then also give yourself time to process the emotion, like let it out, just go yep, I feel that way, and I felt that way sometime to form. Maybe you're not consciously aware of what it is, that's cool too, but you can at least just say like, this is some old stuff and I'm just gonna let it out now. I'm just gonna love myself through it, and I'm gonna let myself do it, and I'm not going to eat in response to it. Right, I'm not gonna go get myself the comfort food to comfort myself through it because I want it to finally just release, let go. And if I keep eating through it or I keep doing whatever that response is, it's just going to stand there even longer. So you really have to take some like some real nice good care of yourself and so give yourself these really good, you know, loving experiences and energies through this, because that's what makes this really hard for most people. It's not that people are you know, don't know what to do or don't know how to do it necessarily. It's much more often that they've got these emotional mental things going on that are keeping them in these cycles. Right, and then a lot of it's unconscious. We didn't know that we were eating for this addictive reason. We just thought this is what you just eat this much, this is what everyone does. It's like, yeah, but not for good reasons, right, right, We're all kind of sick in many ways.
Speaker 3: It's whenever you start to get like get away from what is traditionally done, and that's like you can really put that with anything. But like if you start to understand the reasons why people have traditionally done things, most most of the reason, most of the time, people are only doing it because it's traditionally the way you've done things. The reason why we eat three or four meals of a day, well, it's because that's what everybody in the family did. That's what everybody I know does. There's what we're brought up.
Speaker 4: There's breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 1: Unless you believe in Lord of the Rings and you get down with the hobbit meals you know whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, but it's it's just understanding.
Speaker 3: It's really all this conversation is is just the awareness and not being so affected by your emotions and letting your emotions guide you into doing something that you really don't want to do, but maybe you know, the demons are.
Speaker 4: Making it seem like it like it is something that you want to do.
Speaker 3: And so man, that is so crazy about how I And that's why I love the conversation so much, because you really like brought it into perspective. Whenever we're talking about how these parasites are literally controlling how we think and tempting us with all these things that we know we shouldn't be, you know, interested in as much. At the bare minimum, I get it, you know, a little dab ain't gonna kill you. But whenever you're just over doing these things and you don't want to, Like, nobody wants to be five hundred pounds right right, but like.
Speaker 1: There's some people that do, but then they regret it once they get there.
Speaker 3: But it's yeah, you feel like your will is just being bent and that's why you know, that's what ultimately causes the anxiety and the depression, and along.
Speaker 1: With the legs of your chairs being bent constantly.
Speaker 4: I get that too, Tommy boil style.
Speaker 1: All right, so I'm sorry, were you going?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So let's say somebody's listening for the first time they'd never heard Lindsay from Rogue Ways. They don't know what you're talking about with the parasites, and you say that all of us have parasites living within us. We can all agree to this to some degree. Even if you want to look at the probiotics in your body, that is still a living you know, a living organism, it's still a parasitic situation. Maybe for a positive reason, but either way. So if somebody is questioning, hey, I wonder if like what I'm dealing with is negative parasite connected like she's talking about, give a couple of and I know that your case is different because you had autoimmune situation, But for somebody that may not understand how this might apply to them, give a couple of like examples of Hey, this could be a symptom of this, this could cause this. Just go down the list.
Speaker 2: If you could oh, there's so many. I don't mind. Actually that all the symptoms are the symptoms of those same three categories, cancer or demyelination, degenerative nerve diseases, or autoimmune All of them are the same symptoms as parasite infestation. So there's no coincidence there by the way. But if you have things like you know, akey joints, or you have headaches for somewhat frequently, or just headaches that come and you're like, I don't know and then they're like gone or whatever. You have any kind of digestive issues, meaning any level of constipation, any level of loose tools sometimes right ibs, and all those things are this too. If you have any kind of bloating, if you have any level of gas that's more than like I don't know if you farts today, right, like everyone farts, but like if you fart more than a couple of times a day, you may not might be a fine of parasites. I literally like you could just say a symptom and that could be on the list of the symptoms of parasites. There's so many parasites in the world. There's many types of parasites, and they all end up affecting us in these ways because all of these symptoms are actually symptoms that your body doesn't have what it needs.
Speaker 1: So basically, I think the reason what anything chronic or anything long term that somebody's been dealing with for a while you're saying, or, well, that's not necessarily true because the same as like the Mexican water, if you drink that, you we immediately see the results of that parasite. So really and truly this could be a short term and or long term situation that you may or may not be dealing with.
Speaker 2: Yep, because as soon as you get the parasite, you might have a violent reaction to it. You might have an illness, it might seem like flu, you might have a severe allergic sort of reaction. But then it takes root and you won't have symptoms for a while because it's just sort of getting it's getting into wherever it can fit in, right, and then eventually you know, again the way this medical medium describes it, when you have these really stressful experiences in life, that parasite has this like opportunity, like, oh, the defenses are down because stress lowers all our defenses, so we're like super stressed out in the paris is like, oh cool, now I can get in even deeper. And then it goes into another organ or another area of your body, or another system of your body. And this is how you get to the point where you have cancer or autoimmune or degenerative diseases. So this is where it gets crazy. Now, this is something that apparently all parasitologists know, and some oncologists, which are the cancer doctors, some oncologists eventually discover. So this woman was a cancer she was on college, she's a cancer doctor. She was at some parents or sorry, some conference that had to do with cancer, but there also was a group there that were parasitologists. She just happened to, maybe even accidentally, I don't remember, go into one of the parasitologists, you know, talk and up on the big screen or whatever. He had a blest to site which is a cancer like baby cancer cell or something. I'm not really sure. I'm not a cancer person, but let's just say it's like a little baby cancer cell, said a blast side, but it said next to it like something like parasite egg or something. She was like, why does he have a cancer? So he must have got his slides mixed up or he just whatever you mislabeled this image he got it from. So afterwards she went to ask him, like, why did you say that that was a parasite egg, that was a blasticite And he was like, oh, you're just now figuring it out. He's like, yeah, all parasitetologists know that all cancer blasticites are parasite eggs. And she was like, she was like, no, this can't be And she went and she looked and she researched and researching. Yes, they are indistinguishable, meaning you could give a cancer doctor a picture or sample or the physical actual thing of a parasite egg and they'd say, yeah, that's cancer. And you could give a parasitologist the cancer blasticite and they'd say, yeah, that's a parasite egg. So what's the difference.
Speaker 3: Where where are all these parasitologists where like, yeah, are they very specialized? Are they screaming from the fucking mountaintops as far as you know this being the same thing as cancer? And are they just being silenced.
Speaker 1: Because you're the only person I've ever heard say this. Where are these parasitologists?
Speaker 2: So there's very few parasitologists in the world who wants to go study parasites, and some of them are then contracted by the Department of Defense and brought into biological programs and right other things that we are not supposed to even know about.
Speaker 1: And then the ones that didn't exist or whatever.
Speaker 2: And they're very rarely going to be funded. And if they are funded, it's to go do like different types of pair like the severe parasites that last for twenty years in the African you know, Savannah or whatever, and to find pharmaceutical responses to those. So the ones who are outside of any of those realms are rare, and they all know, and they all say it, but everyone says what the same thing they say. If you say I have a parasite, you are crazy. That's not possible. And that's the end of the story. You I went to my doctor before with UH so again, I have a severe I had. I am overcoming a severe late stage disease. I went to my doctor with very clear parasite SCIGNCE. I'm not saying now, I'm saying, like, beyond just the fact that we all have some at some level disturbing levels of parasite sign that I won't even share because it's disturbing, and I'm saying I have this, and they instantly start like, okay, this is a psyche patient now, and I'm not joking. They don't ever even for a second to consider that you might actually have a parasitic infection. This is despite that anybody with children will eventually probably be forced to admit that sometimes there's parasites. Kids are especially prone to pinworms for example. Yes, and we all know this, we all.
Speaker 1: Know in our household multiple times. I'm not gonna lie ooh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a nightmare, and so so this we know what exists. But doctors, for whatever reason, are trained to tell you first that you're crazy, and at the very extreme end process perhaps actually test your fegal matter in a very extreme setting in which I think most people can't really produce poop because it's hard. You're like poop on command. Then this bucket you're like, oh my god, like, who's going to do that? That's rare, that's extreme, and then they might finally admit that you have some parasites. It's also not true, which they think they for whatever they've been trained by Rockfeller signs or whatever they think any time you poop you should have parasite site. No, parasites don't always produce the eggs and produce the sign that is going to come out. They're very good at staying in you. In fact, we know now there's things like biofilm that they create out of your body materials to hide in, like a sheathing that like your everything else will just go right by because it looks like your body, but it's not.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of this?
Speaker 4: I have no.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just read a little article and it was a little one. It was basically saying, like new studies showing that it wasn't parasites. I think this was actually about tapeworms, but it's it's in the same realm. But I'm sure this goes from all parasites. Yeah, yeah, but I'm just saying it was about tapeworms specifically, but I'm sure it covers all parasites. I mean, according to this it does. But basically it's saying that tapeworms getting harder to treat because they have adapted to now create a biofilm. Basically, they are letting your skin cells grow over them, and it is not like an artificial It is legitimately, they're embedding themselves in your skin to a level to where basically think about like a snorkel. They're they're under your skin, but they're still able to feed off of whatever they need to feed to. But they're getting to where it's like under the skin to where it might even take surgery in that regard to get some of these.
Speaker 3: Well, for all my for Alli Marvel dorks out there, this is like venom. Right, like venom, it's a parasite and it can't live unless it has the host. Therefore, it's going to try and do everything it can to maintain its position in that body so that it doesn't die. Right, this makes sense.
Speaker 2: So biofilm all it can be in your intestines, and most of it probably is it can be in your sinuses, right, and so you have to increase your body's level of health to the point that it can find, detect, break down, and get rid of this biofilm, which is hard for your body to do because it seems like your body. And this is also why you get autoimmune, because your body has figured out, oh, some of my body isn't my body, So I have to attack some of this stuff. And now you're reacting to that. It's not that your body's broken. Your body's actually so wise. It's like, yeah, I want to help you, but in the meantime it might hurt a little bit, and I'm trying to save your life. Like it's extreme. So here's more evidence that cancer is parasites. And I know there's gonna be tons of people that like, no, not all cancer. I okay, fine, I'm gonna say most, if not all, cancer is parasites. One. Based on what we just talked about. Anybody can go try to research it. If there's anything left for you to find. Good luck, it's hard these days. But also we have plenty of evidence, plenty of stories billions okay, maybe not billions, but of animals and humans combined, perhaps billions of stories of people curing cancer through anti parasitic drugs ibermectin and fan benzidol. And we have so much. We have from doctors. We have doctors who are like, I'm astounded. This person had stage four, multi systemic, every organ saturated with cancer. We gave them two months to live. It's been ten years. How did they do it? They took fan benzidol just a little bit of it, even not even that much, like one course and all of a sudden they had no cancer. Wow, how would that be possible unless cancer was a parasite every system of their body like. And you can find these stories everywhere, and especially in animals, because we're allowed, for whatever reason, to give animals anti parasitic drugs and we're not, for some reason, allowed to give them to ourselves. So that's all out there for people to find. Tutor's search on YouTube for friend benzical cures cancer or ivermectin cures cancer. Search on rumbles, search from all of the other places, and you will find tons of these stories.
Speaker 3: And so the fenn benzidol and the ivermectin. You know, you're saying that it's mainly for animals, but we're able to ingest it too, because all it is is just anti parasitic. It doesn't matter, you know what the body that takes it.
Speaker 2: The human version is called something else. And I just say fen benzil because that's the one I can buy because it's for animals and we're allowed to buy it without a prescription. So that's what I take. Okay, So I've done ivermectin and fen benzidol. Finally, I will add two that everyone used to treat for parasites once a year or twice a year. Everyone. It was just done. People just treated themselves for parasites. People who still live out in the country are people who still live without doctors at their beck and you know, command or whatever. They still treat themselves and their children and their animals for parasites at least once a year. And they do this with turpentine, and they do it with other methods, but tine is a really good one.
Speaker 3: The castor oil.
Speaker 1: Cast roil was also used once point in time. Wasn't it to prove your point?
Speaker 2: Tobacco?
Speaker 1: Yes to bat all right? Hitting tobacco to prove your point. Once upon a gap, there was a black and white series called Little Rascals maybe you've heard of it.
Speaker 3: Good shit.
Speaker 1: There was one particular episode where Spanky had his little brother with him. In this episode, Spanky and a little brother and uh, he had a bottle of castor oil, and it was like, what was that for worms? And it was so normal. It was so understood that a kid would just be siping on castrole because he's got he's treating himself for worms right now. It's it was so understood. It was in a children's program based in the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 3: I always heard castorrole was great for like women who are trying to like hurry up and push their baby out quicker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard that too. Yeah, and it's also good for your liver. People do castor oil packs on their liver to also release toxins, which I would say again, if you're going to do that, you should do an anima right afterwards.
Speaker 1: But but I'm not saying the castrole is a good use for for D. My point is, though, that the process of a kid just going through a deworming process of whatever they thought to the technology of the time, understand that that was so normal. It was brought up on a children's program. It wasn't even seen as a weird thing, not crazy, that wasn't even a huge plot point. That was just like a little thing he happened to be doing that episode. It has funny, nothing to do with the plot.
Speaker 4: Funny, not crazy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there's also you know a lot of people will be like, whoa, whoa, whoa, why are you taking fen Ben's little ivermectin? You're talking about the allopathic system. You're trying to get off your medications, and I'm saying, if you have late stage cancer, if you have late stage autoimmune, if you have degenerative diseases, it might be good to go with the hard stuff. If you don't and you want to try some parasite cleansing, you would just eat less carbs or no carbs, right, You would just do that for like thirty days or more, and that would kill all the parasites within you. You might do some turpentine if you just want to try that, and protocol there's a very specific way to do it. Please don't ever just drink turpent time. In fact, you do anything that I say, just go to your medical advisors and do what they say. I will say, you know, for legal reasons as well, although I firmly again I don't go to doctors. I treat myself.
Speaker 1: So anyways, right, we had to get reasons for sure, right.
Speaker 2: But also you could take like wormwood and black walma and these types of herbs. And if you don't, again, if you're a healthy person, pretty healthy and you that'll work for you. That didn't work for me because I was in a lady stage, what works for you?
Speaker 1: You like absinthe?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've ever actually had absent of it on top of like a whiskey once or something. And that's it. Yeah, I don't know what actual absent.
Speaker 1: Oh, first off, I don't know if you drink or not, but at least experience it once just to say you did. Do you like Jaeger?
Speaker 2: I hate Jaeger. I don't drink anymore either, thinking a while ago for the spiritual parasites, get rid of them.
Speaker 1: So absence is like a menthol Jaeger. And that's the flavor of wormwood. So you're saying, like, take that like yo. If somebody wants menthol liquorice in their life, like yo, it is that is exactly what this is. But man, I am not a fan of it. Yeah, but there's other methods. There's other ways.
Speaker 4: I don't even like cough syrup, so no, no thank you on that.
Speaker 1: Depends on the cough syrup.
Speaker 2: Y know.
Speaker 1: I do love me some niquil. We'll talk about put me in a coma toast because you know how sep.
Speaker 3: Bro anyway, lindsay continue, I'm sorry we go off on these little escapades here.
Speaker 2: Well, this is why I've collected, like so many protocols. They're all leading to the same place, though, And so if people want to go on my substack where it's rogueways dot substack dot com, and any of my health articles are free for anybody, I think you still have to subscribe technically, but you can subscribe at their free level, and all of them should link to each other, and all of them are fantastically good. And I would say, especially if you're in a late stage of do as much of it as you can do, because the more you're supporting your body to regenerate and to get rid of the toxins and get rid of the parasites, the better you're going to be. So again, parasites probably in everyone. If you're relatively healthy, they're not going to take root. If you're relatively unhealthy, they probably are going to take root. And if you're adding onto that any kind of a toxic lifestyle, like some of the things I've mentioned, like having smoked crystal meth when I was young, or you know, dipping my hands in these crazy toxins for no good reason, anything like that. Parasites eat toxins, Parasites love toxins. Parasites will flourish in a toxic environment. So being overweight or OBEs having a high toxicity level and other levels of disease are going to promote parasites. And so anything you can do to reduce all of those things, reduce exposure to those things, Increase the really high good nutrient dense stuff that is good for your body, cut out the carbs as much as possible, unless you're a woman at certain times of your cycle. According to mindy peals right, you know, then those are all good things. But again, you can get fenn benzil and I Remectin from pets suppliers. I will just add I have links to those on my substack, or people can just go to second Smartest Guy in the World dot com. It's two not the word second, but two and d second smartest guy in the world, and every pretty much everything he posts has his link to Fenbenzidl and I Reme for pets, So you can buy them for your pets, and it's exactly the same as what you would get for yourself if it was prescribed to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me ask you this. Now we're talking about our physical bodies and we're talking about detoxifying them and doing this through our diet and through our lifestyle choices, and all that does connect to the mental and the physical and the spiritual and all these things I absolutely agree do connect through the silver cord if you will. But now, what are you doing as far as the mental side?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Yes, de paraciting? Is that the word deep deep de parasit? I don't know, taken out the bugs? Okay, that doing this absolutely will help your mental status. It will absolutely help your spiritual well being one thousand percent. But aside from that, it's not like that's the one cure for all these things. There's other work you have to do for the mental and spiritual as well. Now, your spiritual we could talk about that for days, but let's talk mental for a second. Aside from your dietary plan, what are you personally doing to better your mental status as well?
Speaker 2: Oh? So, my favorite tools are mantras because they are reprogramming tools. Your your brain is a programming machine. Your mind is a programmed result.
Speaker 1: It's a computer, absolutely computer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you want to take in good things just like you do with your physical body. So I try to like have good positive music and positive shows, and sometimes they're not all that positive, but I then at least put my positive spin on it. So if I want to take in some news and it's like apocalyptic, I'll just go like, well, you know, I'm okay here and there's my way to survive this whatever. So I put my own positive spin on those things. If I do, you take them in. And mantras are this fantastic way to program yourself. So no matter what you're doing right and for me, it's like I'm getting rid of any parasites. No parasites are allowed to live in my body. Right. That's like, for example, in mantra, I could use I sit down in the morning, I do an infrared sauna every day. That's another super good healing tool for your mitochondriam, for your whole system and for it's just very and it helps sweat, which is another way that detox. And while I'm in that sauna, I will meditate and visualize the toxins leaving my body or I will do this mantra like toxins are leaving my body, parasites are leaving my body. They're not welcome here, They're gone now, right, And I'll just use these mantras. I'll say them over and over again. And when I do that and then I go do my enema, I have way more results. It's not I have tried it over and over again the days like I won't do it at all. And then I'll do my enema. I'll be fine. I'll do the days and I'll say the mantras and I'll do the visualization a huge massive cleansing.
Speaker 1: So you are speaking them into existence. You are physically going out of your way. You're not just thinking them, because that's good, it does work regard as well. But you are physically speaking them. You are manifesting that these things are coming out of my body there and welcome here. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna get a little I'm gonna get a little woo wou raid here.
Speaker 1: Let's go do.
Speaker 4: Because why not? We got Lindsay on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, so everybody knows that I do the hypnosis stuff. Anybody that wants to visit a past life or anything, please email me at Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts at yahoo dot com.
Speaker 4: We can set up a session. They're one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: If you're a member of Patreon, a rockfin very very very beneficial to your life moving forward.
Speaker 1: Forget you need to come be members of Patreon and rock fan.
Speaker 3: While we're all on the topic anyway, Yes, Yes, So basically why I wanted to bring that up is is that I've been having a lot of sessions here lately because I've been promoting it a little bit more and letting people know that I'm doing these and all of the crazy benefits that people are are getting from it, whether it just be emotional or spiritual, sometimes even physical.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird, why not?
Speaker 3: Uh not, let's get weird in that way, but you know what I mean. But you know a lot of people are seeing a lot of benefits from this. And why I bring that up is because you know, obviously that is something that is taught from Dolores Cannon. Well, Dolores Cannon she talked a lot about in her books and a lot of her interviews. She talked about how we are all going to be shifting to the New Earth. She called it like the five d Earth or the New Earth or whatever, right, and a lot of people were like, well, I mean, you know, is everybody going Is there going to be some people that stay back, and she's like, yeah, there's gonna be some people that stay back. There's gonna be some people that don't shift into this this new like frequency of this new literal earth. And you know, I guess some of the people were just like, well, I mean, what if I want to stay What if I want to help out some of the other people that like haven't brought up their vibration or their frequency. What if I want to stay back and help them bring it up so they can come along too. And she goes, well, that's fine, but you got.
Speaker 4: To be careful with that.
Speaker 3: And now an example of that would be, you know that there are a lot of people out there who who want to better their life, who are trying to surround their self and with positive activity and trying to get rid of all the negativity and every and everything like that. But at the same time, you know, you are who you associate yourself with. So you're if you're hanging out with fucking you know, low vibrational beings and you know exactly who I mean. Whenever I say that, who are they don't bring nothing good to the table.
Speaker 1: You know, there's always it's always.
Speaker 3: Just judgmental or or harsh or mean or rude or only very you know, very selfish or whatever.
Speaker 1: You might be related to this person, you might work with this person. You don't know.
Speaker 3: If you don't know that person, If you don't know that person, you're probably that person. Let's just be real and so that that's really where, you know, I think that in order to get rid of a lot of the parasites of our life, first we have to to you know, like I always try and tell my wife, like, look, if you're ever really stressed out or have anxiety, just clean the house, and like that's that's really the best thing.
Speaker 4: You can do.
Speaker 3: So don't worry so much about And this is not a selfish thing, Like it's not your duty to save everybody, you know, Like, don't hang out with somebody because all what they need you or oh this or oh that, If they're bringing you down, then there's no need for that anymore. Get rid of that parasite, and that way you're able to move forward and start seeing the positivity in life. And I've done a lot of that here lately.
Speaker 1: Cut the dead weight, so to speak.
Speaker 3: Bro. Let me tell you my life is completely just surrounded in I mean, it's it's not always going to be positive every single second of the day, but for the most part it's been heavily upgraded.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I just want to bring that up.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, this is like the thing you know, and my most recent health article actually was called only you can heal you, and that's absolutely true. And even you know you're healing people through your past life stuff. I'm healing people through my spiritual work stuff. But we're not actually doing it. We're providing this space, the time, and the energy for them to heal themselves. Actually, this is what anyone has to do, and any good kealer knows that a the healing energy isn't coming for me, It's coming from God or whatever you want to call it. Right, And also you're the one who's actually doing it. I'm here to witness and help and support and that's about it. Actually whatever people go, no, yeah, but give your self credit, Well sure, yes, but you're still the one healing you. You chose to come, you chose to take it in, you chose to do it. But that so switch that back around and look at that person who you're like, oh, but they need me, You're oh, but look, oh they're trying so hard. Oh they're just their life was so hard and so now they need all these excuses. And then just say to yourself, are they healing them And if the answer is no, they're not, then go well then I can't either, so bye bye. Like and when you do that, you then realize you have all this more energy and you can heal yourself more. And when you become a more healed person, you automatically allow everyone around you to heal themselves more too, because they see it and they go, oh, I want some of that, or do they see you doing these things and go oh that it might be a good way for me to do it, or they find that you have what they need and you can share it with them because they ask you for it. But they're still the ones healing themselves. So anyone not doing that same what we said before, or do you want to No you don't or you would so are they no? Then bye bye?
Speaker 1: I love how you have you have the same mentality as like a personal trainer. Like this person that was like three hundred pounds and now they are like a very cut one forty five and it's like they cannot praise their personal trainer enough because like they couldn't have done it without them, and this and this, and the trainer always one hundred percent of the time, it's like, look, I like coached you, but like you're the one that lifted the weight. You're the one that's sweated, Like I might've been here sweating with you, yeah, but like you're the one that actually put forth the work in the effort to get to where you're going. Bro. So I love that you have the exact same mentality, and so do you y'all. Don't y'all are not doing this and helping these people in these ways, they're helping themselves. You're just there to maybe guide them a bit.
Speaker 3: Lindsey, I would love to get you on my other podcast here soon called Meta Mysteries, and basically what we it's it's me and my cousin Sean. We've I think we've done I don't know, seven or eight episodes or something like that, but we go into just literally just trying to understand reality itself and just very open my mind. And you know, we've talked about the you know, the the Akashic records or the astral field or you know, all of these other things that are not seen but understood in a way. Once you kind of start dabbling into that, and I know that you're somebody who is you know, you're you know you're You're into a lot of the the meta shit astral and the astro and and the tarot and and everything.
Speaker 4: And I love how you're into that. So I would love to have you.
Speaker 3: On a meta mysteries podcast.
Speaker 4: That would just be awesome, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would love to. Yeah, any thoughts. That's my bread and butter. That's what I do most often. This, this physical healing and the parasite stuff is like a side tangent for me on the way. But you know, like we said, as you're healing your physical body, you're actually opening up more to the spiritual. Your mind's becoming more clear, your emotional self is releasing all those old traumas and all those old stuff, all the toxins are leaving you. And this is that higher level spiritual self that all of us has is now more able to be like hey, don't go down that alleyway, or like hey, and like our intuition increases and what I call our spiritual channels starts to open up more. And again, let's go back to like the Master Jesus, right, he fasted, he took care of himself, and he didn't force anybody to get healthy. He was like, I'm the light and the way follow me.
Speaker 1: You do it.
Speaker 2: You heal you right, right, And that's just the way. That's the way it is. So all of these things are actually one thing. Right. We can talk about physical health all we want, but eventually we're going to talk about mental health. We can talk about mental health we want. Eventually were going to talk about emotional health. We can talk about all of those all we want, and eventually it's going to become spiritual. They're all one thing. Actually, they all heal together. And I tell people this too. I do a lot of spiritual teaching and coaching and all of this stuff as well, and I always am saying this, like if you want to when people are like, well, how do I become psychic or how do I get my healing abilities? Or how do I get my spiritual gifts? You already have them, right, But what you all have to do is you have to remove the blockages. And that happens on the physical, and it happens on the mental, and it happens on the emotional and when you're doing it on one level, you're gonna end up doing it on all the other levels too. It's not going to be avoidable because they're all connected.
Speaker 1: I get this. Okay, So you said that you're a shamanistic healer. Now I did want to ask more about that, so aside from actually give me a little bit more description on that, because usually when I hear shaman or shamanistic, it usually just and usually and this could be improperly used by the people I've heard it from before, but typically just means that they go on mushroom trips and they just.
Speaker 3: Know shit plant medicine.
Speaker 1: So to say, yeah, which again, hey, I got nothing against it's from the earth. You know what I'm saying. I'm with you, But is that what you are about, or when you say shamanic, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say the more universal that is very much a thing that a lot of shamans do. I'd say that even more universal way of using it would be just someone who can go to the other side, right, whatever you want to call that, and then come back with something. So, so I use this in that term. I don't use plant medicines anymore myself, unless I'm like, I don't know. If I really felt like I needed to and I was guided to, I would. I've used some plenty in my life, but I don't use them anymore because I have a plenty wide enough channel without them, and I received enough and I can go to that side easily without them, So I don't need them. And that's not to say there's no judgment in that. That's just where I'm at, Like, I don't want to use them. I have every love of every plant medicine, and I'm happy if people are using them in the ways that are best for them. I don't use them anymore for that way. But I do you know, I'd say, travel to other dimensions and come back with information and energy or however you want to describe that. So I both go into what I call spiritual states, which people are like, well, is that like a trance or is that like self hypnosis? And I just say, yes, it's like both of those things, right. Deep meditation would also be similar, and this is just maybe you want to call it an altered mind state, but for me, it's pretty easy. It's pretty close always to where I'm already at and so I go into that state in that place, and or another way to describe it is I open my spiritual channels and information comes in, which is also to say that light comes in or energy comes in, because they're all actually just one thing. And so sometimes I see that in my spiritual eye, and sometimes I'm hearing it inside of my mind right or sometimes I'm just knowing it. I just understand it. Sometimes I feel it physically in my body as well, And so I have all these different ways of receiving it, and then I'm sharing it with the person, and a lot of times that's me just telling them the information or telling them what I see or telling them what I hear. But more often what I've learned is the person is actually also just receiving this energy too, because they're in that field and consciously intentionally connected and open to receiving it. And this would be the same I would say as if somebody went into their own deep meditative state, or they went into deep prayer and requested the assistance of like Jesus or the angels or saints or Buddhas or whoever people relate to best and received some of that energy. So the way I see it and understand it is that's directly from whatever we want to call heaven. I call it heaven. I like Jesus, I like heaven, I like angels. I default to some of these terms, but I don't really care how people describe it to themselves. And you know, in my path of coming into this, uh, this place, in this role or this job, right, I was trained exclusively by by Shamans until really recently. I've had some other some Eastern teachers as well, but for a long period of my life it was only Shamans. I would just end up in their laugh and again, just like I resisted channeling, I was always like, these people are fakes and frauds, Like what are these people trying to?
Speaker 1: But then there's also a lot of people in this field. And I don't mean to say the wu wou field. Let's call it the field.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're taking back the term. It's all.
Speaker 4: It's a good thing.
Speaker 1: But in the field that y'all work in, in the field that are people that we know work in. As a matter of fact, sure, I could absolutely see how there'd be a lot of phonies. I could totally see how Like I mean, if you dig hard enough into somebody like, oh see this person is not even real. Well, I really woke. They just went to a yoga class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're talking about you're talking about the televangelists, so to say of the wu Wuo.
Speaker 1: The Charlatans of the wu Woo, which there is a very large camp of people to say the entire movement is that. But then hey, there's an even larger camp to say that the Christian Church is also even Charlatan.
Speaker 3: Here Joel Ostein of Woo Woo you know there, yeah, go, there's plenty of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so there are.
Speaker 2: I just would end up and I seriously like, I wouldn't even be trying, and all of a sudden, I just be like with a shaman and they'd be like, we're gonna heal you, so, you know, sit down and here's a healing and I'd be like whatever, it was this bullshit, but I guess I'll just go along fit and see. And then crazy things that I could not explain would happened in my whole life would change. But I was like, well, what was that? And eventually I just had to like acknowledge, like, yeah, that stuff is real for some people. Then and then I had to go like, well, why was that? Why did this happen? I didn't seek it, I didn't want it, I didn't choose it. Why is this happening to me? And then someone would be put in my path who needed what I had been taught and given, and I would be like, I mean, here's this, We'll try it. I wouldn't even be like I'm a Sean and I can heal you. I would just be like, here, wait, let's try this, and we would do it and it would work with profound results, and I was like, I mean, I guess I was given that for a reason, right, And eventually, after how many decades, I had to just admit that I have these gifts. I was given this teachings and these practices and these modalities for a reason. And finally I got really clear with my spiritual channels enough to really be able to hear and understand my guides and allies, my angels and whoever well enough that when they were like, no, yeah, you're opposed to just do this, like you're just supposed to help heal people with these practices, and I was like embarrassed. I was like, no, I don't want to be this person that I hated before and that I thought was a fraud before, but I just had to do it, and I've done it, and I get the same response. I get people who are like, yeah, right, like you you swear and you like whatever. I'm like, yeah, I'm not a perfect person, and also I have this and whoever wants it. And what I've found is the people who feel drawn to me and called to me, I have exactly what they need. And the people who don't, there someone else somewhere else down on the road will like maybe help them or whatever. It doesn't matter. And if people don't like it, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: How many of those people We're not going to listen to you anyway. How many of those people were already had a predisposition to whatever you were going to try to do for them, and it didn't matter what you showed them. It's like, yo, okay whatever.
Speaker 2: So it's like all right, you know, well, and I've never tried because I'm also like I don't care. I don't care if anyone wants it, doesn't want it, likes it, doesn't like it. I just know that My guidance and my soul was like, you do this now, and I was like, cool, I'll do this now. And again, everyone who's come to receive that has gotten fantastic energy from it. And sometimes this was true. Before I've been started doing spiritual healing, I was into tarot and I would do tarot readings, and sometimes someone will come to you and they're like, you know, you can just feel it, and well, I can just feel it and tell that they are like very dubious and they're skeptical. In fact, the reason they're doing it is to disprove it to themselves. They want to not experience something and not receive answers and not write because they want to tell themselves all this is bullshit and this person is bullshit. And those people are the hardest people, not because again that I care what they think or not, but because when you're not choosing openly to be a part of the field that's created and the connection to Heaven, the energy that's created, it's way harder to pull the things through.
Speaker 3: I agree more. And so it's like, you know, I feel like the more open you are towards just whatever whatever comes to you, you know, like just being this energetic body of the universe or of the creator or whatever the case may be. I find that there's a lot of you'll start to notice a lot of like weird synchronicities, like insanely like like beyond coincidental. Throw that shit out the window, because I'm talking about it's absurd how many synchronicities happen. And an example, I mean not to plug the Meta Mysteries podcast, which you haven't gone and done, so definitely go check that out. But this is something that me and my cousin Sean, we actually just did a show on on you know, like numerology and synchronicities and stuff like that. So I know that people on this show probably heard a section of this story before, but I'll say it again. So I created the Cult of Conspiracy a little over three years ago, and I was literally I I I pushed the show from being created for so long because I wasn't sure what I wanted to name it, such like literally the dumbest reason to push off something that you really want to do, and so I prastination, uh right, right, And so I was like, man, you know what, I'm just gonna go with it. And the reason so I had always wanted to call it the Cult of conspiracy. But I was like, yeah, but the acronym is gonna be cock and I was like, I don't want it to be.
Speaker 4: Like that, and I was, you know, I was just thinking too heavy on it.
Speaker 3: But I was like, you know what, nobody's gonna call it cock like and still to this day, nobody has.
Speaker 1: It's funny because CEOC is actually chain of command. So in my brain when I see CEC, I think of, like from my military days, I think of like straight up the order of leadership. I'm not saying that's what we are, but the acronym to me resonates a whole different way.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm just a perve then. But but anyway, but what I was, what I was saying is is that it wasn't until you know, a year year and a half in that I that I started learning about numerology and and you know, uh jamatria and stuff how all that works. And I found out the cult of conspiracy, you know in uh in in numerology boils down to eleven and wow.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, oh, I wonder what my name is.
Speaker 3: My my first and last name combined equal eleven. My first, middle and last name equal eleven, and so whenever my my cousin Sean, you know, we were talking and we were thinking about, you know, what we should what we should call the new podcast the Meta Mysteries, because initially it was The Library of Conspiracies, and I was like, I don't want it to be conspiratory. Conspiratorial already have one of those shows, so let's make it something different. And you know, we would always talk on the phone for literally hours just about what could be possible in the universe. I was like, dude, let's that's us, let's learn more. And so we were trying to come up with a with a name of a show, and and in the beginning he was like, bro, I don't know why. Ever since we started doing this, I just been seeing one one one literally everywhere, and I don't know why. It's the craziest thing about And he goes like, literally everywhere I look, I've seen it probably twenty times in the last three days. I don't know what the fuck is going on, And a lot of other crazy synchronicities. You know, we started talking about the matrix, and then literally the day after we're done talking about the matrix, he goes, his wife went shopping, right, His wife went shopping for for uh for for school for their kids, for uniforms and pencils and shit, and and she was like, yeah, I got everything for the kids, and she goes, I didn't get anything for myself. But then she goes, oh wait, yeah I did get myself one thing. I got a red dress. And we were like, what the fuck? That is so insane, And so then we were like, you know what, it would be really cool to, you know, to name the podcast something along those lines of, you know, uh, just something weird, something meaningful, and literally out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: And this is why I asked you that.
Speaker 3: Whole channeling question earlier too, because I feel like I kind of get these downloads in a weird way at the same time, and out of nowhere, I get this fucking thought. And I was like, meta mysteries. It has to be that, right, And so now here Sean is so here I am with the eleven eleven right, like I'm eleven the pot my culture conspiracy is eleven. I did Sean's name, He's a one, right, and so, and then I came up with the meta mysteries. And that's also if it's metamisteries, it's one. If it's metamistery, it's eleven. And so now here's Sean and me and all these ones. And while you kept on seeing all those ones, I'm like, dude, the fucking synchronicities are insane. You can't ignore them. You just got to keep on going with it, and don't be scared and fucking just open yourself up to it.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't even mind that. That's a plug and a half and it's well deserved. If you haven't already gone and done so, go check out Meta Mysteries. Hit that like, and that followed, the subscribe and the five stars, and while you're at it, while we got your attention for this podcast. If you haven't already gone and done so, hit the five stars, hit the likes, the shares, the follow, the subscribes, all the things. Leave a comment, even if you've left a comment in the past, leave another one for the hell of it. Help us break through that algemithic algorithmic matrix that we have found ourselves in. Help us break through that glass ceiling. The more activity the algorithm sees, the more we get pumped out to more people. So let's go hit all the stars with the knife.
Speaker 3: Fans always.
Speaker 2: You cannot miss a Wait, that's not how I should say this sentence. You have to understand how important it is to have any level of engagement, likes, dislikes, comments, shares, all that stuff is so so if you love a show, that is like the best way to do it. Yes, I love that story, though, I will just say so. Synchronousies are the way like for sure your your life. If it's giving you synchronosies, you have to listen. And that's part of what when I say like I'm guided or my guides are interacting with me or whatever, that's definitely like part of the way they do it. There was there have been times in my life where the syncreticities were so thick and so frequent that I just had to stop and like float through and just accept it or else I would have gone insane. And it's the same sort of feeling when you have really extreme deja vus where you're like like the extreme deja vous where you're like someone's about to walk around that corner and they are going to be wearing a red dress, and then there they are in the red dress and then like a bird's gonna fly by, and there goes the bird and you just know everything that's going to happen. It's that same feeling, like like that reality isn't real. So one time I was listening it was actually to a Freeman Fly podcast by the way, stuff super awesome. So I was listening to her Free and five podcasts. I was on a walk and it started to be that every single like word or sentence or phrase in the podcast was being reflected in reality around me. And it lasted for like twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Wow, whoa that would have fucked me up.
Speaker 2: Oh, it fucked me. I just sat on a bench eventually and just like was like don't move and just don't react and don't tense up and don't freak out. And it just kept going and going.
Speaker 1: This is a very crazy series of glitches and matrixes. This is not real life right now. I'm okay, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know, maybe I'm having a really intense dream right now and I'm about to wake up. And so I just was like sitting and waiting and it would be to the point where like that person would be like yeah, and then like a bluebird and a bluebird would like fly by, and I'm just like, dude, No, kept going and going and going, and finally it just like started to ebb and like they were just every like two minutes instead and then there was every like ten minutes and then and then it stopped, you know, But I was like, what was that? Like was this like a portal point or like a timeline jump for like, I mean, I really don't.
Speaker 1: I think you witnessed the Mandela effect happening. We may not know what it was, but something's different now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, those things have happened. I have some synchronous stories that would like blow everybody's mind, but I know we don't have time for that. Maybe on Meta Mysteries we can talk about the synchronis Meta mysteries.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what, speaking of Mandela effect, I gotta throw one out there. A cult member threw it out Okay, I'm gonna ask you and this is gonna fuck you up. Now, we've all heard of like, you know, the Monopoly guy not wearing the moncle and all that shit like and and that one still to this day fucks me up. Yeah, here's one that will definitely fuck you up. Did Richard Simmons ever wear a headband?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm so glad you brought this up.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. Did he You cannot find a single picture of him wearing a headband.
Speaker 1: There is one. I found one where there is one video from when Richard Simmons first star it out. He came out wearing a matching headband and wristband. Situation. That was one time, dude.
Speaker 3: But I never I remember watching the nutty Professor, right yeah, and he was like yeah, whatever, what was he saying, yes, I can, yes, right, and like he's watching the Richard simmonshit.
Speaker 4: I know for a fact he was wearing a headband in that.
Speaker 1: I went back, Nope, no, there's only one, and you've noticed it because I'll even throw something out bro in a Goofy movie, whenever Goofy like went to go like, uh do something with like something physical, he threw on an afro with a headband and there. It's been mentioned so many times. It is such an understood like, uh, it's almost like an owl with a graduation cap on. It's an understood thing in the cartoon world. It's an understood thing. In the icon world that when you have an afro like that and you're doing something physical, you throw on a matching sweat band wristband combo. Because of Richard Simmons. However, there's no video evidence this combination.
Speaker 3: That's the craziest thing, dude. And this is why I love these kinds of conversations because this is what stirs the mind. It makes you think that, like, it actually serves as a reminder that reality is nothing about what you think it is. Like it's literally like so far removed from whatever you envision it to be the illusion that you think that it is. It's so far removed. And so that's why I love talking about conspiracies or talking about anything health wise or spiritual wise, because it really helps shape a different perspective every conversation. And lindsay, I know you do a lot of that same stuff on Roagueways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to really free our minds. You know. The psychopaths who would like to be perceived as being in control, they are parasites and they control through this agreement basically of like this is reality, this is how it is. And so when we can start to free our mind, we start to free ourselves from every level of being, and so I I love those things for the same reason. That is what I talk about on Roagueways and Middle Path. I live stream every Monday through Thursday on rockfan dot com slash Roagueways at nine pm Eastern and also on Sundays at five pm Eastern. I do Day Zero with some guys that are really cool. That one's more like a news sort of commentary show, but we like to evis orate the psychopath class and those as well. Do a lot of spirituality stuff as well. That's just kind of my default now, that's just who I am, and so that's involved in all it. But Middle Path on Thursdays is for supporters only and it is purely spiritual. I do meditations and spiritual teaching also on Sundays, so if people want to join in a community that already exists and do some meditations, they're always healing because that same energy that I tap into and I do any of my healings is coming through and we're all, you know, sharing in that together in the safest place. Everything I do comes straight through the heart and of love and heavenly energy. So it's super beautiful and healing and I also do those one on one services. So if people want need, you know, a coaching a talk session for some of this physical stuff we're talking about parasites and that kind of thing, I do that. Or if you're looking for more like the tarot or the healing side of things, the shamanic side of things, I do one on one sessions with that as well. And I always want to invite everyone to my substack because roadways dot substack dot com. I have again all of those free health guides, so you don't even need a coaching and talk session. You can just go read through all that and just start applying it to your life. But I also do channels messages, and those are for supporters who want to subscribe on substack at the paid level, and I try to do those a couple times a week at least, or whatever is coming through basically a guides and allies are like, hey, start start thinking, start getting this download. You got it? Okay, Now I sit down and actually channel the message through. So I do it when I'm called to, but it ends up being usually a couple times a week or so, and so that's all available as well.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I love that you offer just so much, and like you're not just somebody out here just talking the talk, that you're actually walking the walk and you're helping other people kind of rediscover what it means.
Speaker 4: To be thyself.
Speaker 3: Indeed, and if you would actually after this conversation, text me all the links to everything, including you know, the links to that website where you can get the D Wormer and the D com parasite.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, everybody listening to this, links will be in these show notes, in the descriptions below.
Speaker 3: Yes, all of your links. I will happily put it in the show notes.
Speaker 1: As well as the links for our merch. I've had a couple of cult members hit me up like, hey, where's those merch links.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's the bottom link and all of our show notes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and there's never not been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But uh oh, you know what, I did want to say this one more thing before we wrap up, and and it's kind of taken away from how you run your podcast. You always start your podcast with pointless question of the day, and I love that. That's always like something I look forward to every time I hear it. So my pointless question of the day you're into Tarot just like I am. If you were going to get a Tarot tattoo, which card would it be?
Speaker 1: We going for a kill shot? Boy?
Speaker 3: Wow, dude, only because I've been thinking about it myself, of course you have.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm kind of torn. So there's two that really call to me? So can I can I give two?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want to hear the pros and collins and the reasons of the whole top nine here, let's go.
Speaker 2: So I'll say the first one that would be the most surprising I think to people would be the Tower. And the Tower is if people don't know, it represents a time in your life where everything is going to get shaken up. The idea of the Tower is that your life is like on a foundation, and you've built on that foundation and you've gotten to this point in your life and now something major is going to happen and it's going to test your tower. It's going to test your foundation. It's going to test the walls, and it's going to test and see like, how how stable are you really? What have you? Have? You built it on the rock like we've been in to do and buy the Bible and Jesus or have you built on like silt injection, and everything's going to come tumbling down. And people look at the tower and they're always like, oh God, the Tower's coming, like oh am I going to pass the test or not? And I'm like, oh, bring the test, like I'm ready for it, right. But also I can't wait for some of the walls to tumble because anything that tumbles that shit wasn't built, well, I don't want it anymore. I want to rebuild it better than ever before. So like I love tower moments. I thrive in the tower energy, and I can't wait to get rid of whatever isn't working for me and rebuild something new. So I love the tower. The tower in my deck just so happens to have the Sagittarius sign on it as like part of its corresponding energy. And I'm a Sagittarius, so it kind of makes sense. We're like prey it, We're like running into the storm, right, So that makes sense to me. But the other one that is also obvious, I think it's more obvious, would be in my deck it's called the universe, and a lot of decks it's called the world. Same thing. They actually mean the same thing. Linguistically, but in my deck, it's the universe, and it's a giant dragon flying through like space, like the universe, and it's breathing this fire and it's actually so big that it wraps around like the sun. It's bigger than the sun. And ideas that you've gotten to a point in your life where you are so at one with everything that exists that there is nothing good, bad, neutral, whatever that you would even judge, because all of it just gets used for your propulsion through the universe, your own evolution. And where I think we touched on this earlier, right like even the hard times or even like the negative things we experience, like they get transformed into your ultimate good. And that's what the actual truth is. Like you are the universe, and everything here, even if it seems scary and bad, is actually propelling you into the new Earth or the next level of yourself or heavenly energy or alignment with the crystic energy or whatever it might be. And that's actually who all of us are.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: We are the ocean and a drop and a drop in the ocean. I was thinking of maybe I'd get the magician. I always thought that that was a really cool one.
Speaker 1: The Dark Magician like the yu gi Oh chord.
Speaker 3: No, it's just a magician, I mean a good magician.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean sure.
Speaker 1: I mean Yukioh thought the Dark Magician was a good guy. He used it.
Speaker 3: Well, sure, I don't know, but I don't know either.
Speaker 1: I really know anime shit that y'all like, I got into that for about three episodes. Home me, I'm not gonna lie. People thought that it was gonna be the next Pokemon, which was my shit. I know. That's all for another day anyway, Thank.
Speaker 4: You so much for coming on the show, Lindsay.
Speaker 3: This was so much fun and very informative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for having me back. I'm glad to share more of this information with your audience because I know they like god little taste And then people were like, well wait what So I love it, and I just want all of us to heal more and more on every level because that is how we would build the new world.
Speaker 4: That's right, that is correct.
Speaker 3: Well, this was another awesome episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. In my name's Jonathan dreg And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible open up that third.
Speaker 1: Legit, let's go.
Speaker 4: That was so much fun.
Speaker 2: That awesome.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, Oh no problem. I'm sorry we kept you so late. I know you got the Grandma.
Speaker 2: Past my bedtime.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I think that conversation was worth it.
Speaker 2: Though it was, it was very awesome. Yeah, it floads perfectly.
Speaker 3: We gotta do it again, but I seriously, I do want to get you on meta mysteries that here soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it for sure.
Speaker 4: That's so awesome.
Speaker 2: That's my real like I said, that's my bread and butter shame.
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel like, yeah that that show completes me. It completes me. But uh, all right, Linda, Well we'll let you get out of here. We don't want to keep you too long. But yeah, it was it was great talking with you, and I can't wait to do it again.
Speaker 2: I will text you all that supper, I'll email let you is that okay? Sure, okay, I'll do that instead.
Speaker 3: It's faster, alright, we'll see all well, all right, you can keep the show going.
Speaker 4: Daddy gotta go take a week.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I could just be talking to myself over here. I mean, well, I'm talking to the cult members. I mean, but there's no response. You know me, I don't do well with monologues. Daddy, got a piss this, You're the fucking divine feminine all of a sudden, your daddy, my ass, dude.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But to everybody who's still listening, all of our Patreon and rock fan members, yeah, y'all know, Lindsay has been a return cult member for a very long time. As a matter of fact, I think she predates me as far as this show is concerned. I think that was one of Jonathan's, if not his first guest. It was like within the first five guests that he had. So yeah, we absolutely adore her, Lindsay, her show Rogue Wades. If you haven't gone and check that out, please do so. It is definitely more of the woo woo side of things, but I have a sneaking suspicion that most of our cult members are at least a little bit inclined to that side of things as well. So you know, yeah, all the good things and all of the good stuff, happy, happy, joy joy. But yeah, oh and a little behind the scenes cut caveat if you will. I think I have decided on the premise for the show for me and my brother. I don't know about a name yet. I don't know about the design art. I haven't thought about that because that's, you know, for show, the actual essence of it. I think I I've figured it out. I think we're gonna do it's it'll be about an hour, okay, give or take. And I think what I'm gonna do is half of the show we will do like a rapid fire basically react style to the most ridiculous off the wall news that I could find. And I don't mean like China is a rearing up to Taiwan, Like no, I mean the fucking Florida man slash Polish man slash the wild shit. Yeah, And I think I'm gonna do half of the episode that and I think the other half we might talk conspiracies, but more of the uh.
Speaker 3: Open ended, open ended conversation is what you're saying. No, are you gonna be like hammering on a specific topic the all time, or we'll like it'll be a you'll have segments where you're shit talking the news and you're talking about conspiracy, but then there's this which is the actual topic of the conversation.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, like we're gonna do like I'm gonna have half of the time block section off where it's just talking about the current events, the modern news, the what the fuck ever we just I define in the news that day, and then the other half I think we'll move off into a conspiracy that is completely true, confirmed, and all parties have admitted to their faults, right the document or like the CIA Iceberg shit, the ones that the CI have definitely come forward and said, yes, we did that. Or to the towns and we're I was saying about the cities that are flooded to black towns. Yeah, we do a whole episode about that type of shit. And this is all confirmed. This isn't like if you believe it, No, no, no, this is they acknowledged. They ain't none to believe anymore. It's more or less just talking about things that a lot of people I feel like, don't know. And I feel like a lot of people that want to open up their third eye, I don't think they are able to because they're more or less scared of the unknown. Right, they can't talk about the crazy woo woo. If they can't even acknowledge that the CIA have done half the shit that they're accused of.
Speaker 4: Oh, you gotta crawl before you can walk, exactly.
Speaker 1: So I think that on the conspiracy side of things, it should be more or maybe I should turn this more from a comedic, all of this to be taken with all of the humor, all of the laughter. It's gonna be me and my brother and whoever the fuck he decides to bring in that day. We may have a third, we may just be he and I. We'll see how it goes me. I have guess from time to time. We'll figure it out. But I think that might be a way I want to take this.
Speaker 4: Have you decided on a name yet?
Speaker 1: No, that's all I was just telling them. I said, I haven't figured out a name, I haven't figured out art which me and you need to discuss this.
Speaker 4: What's all that?
Speaker 1: Because you're way better at creating creative creativity than I am. You really are, thank you. No, we both have our strengths. Man, creativity is you're.
Speaker 3: My divine feminine nature. As Christy might.
Speaker 4: Say, sure, oh, but I have a surprise.
Speaker 3: Oh so that surprise is going to be coming this week and only the Cult members who are here for Patreon and Rockfin for the after show. Are gonna know this and that's going to be a show that we are going to release this week probably. I was just thinking probably Thursday.
Speaker 1: Do I know about this yet? Or am I hearing this for the first time?
Speaker 3: Hearing it for the first.
Speaker 4: You're hearing the idea for the first time.
Speaker 3: But we've uh, we've already done a show on it, only to the patron and.
Speaker 4: Rock Fin members.
Speaker 1: Which thing my story.
Speaker 4: The story podcast version.
Speaker 1: Oh is it time?
Speaker 3: It's it's been fucking what four months? We didn't We didn't even say it was gonna last it was gonna be that long. But I don't have that recording anymore, so we would just have to do it over again, which is fun.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think it's time.
Speaker 1: It might be time. It might be time to just let that all hang out and and let the chips fall where they may, as it were.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I say that's the show we do right after this right now? Yeah? Oh yeah, let's get fucking weird. You weren't see you didn't have to study for this one, right, Like, there's nothing to research for this. I mean, it's all on memory.
Speaker 1: I don't have a I don't have a reason to say no. Let's oh, dude, I guess that's what we're doing. Full send, full fucking send boys all right and girls all right? Well, cult members, that's what we're about to get ready to do. Although I do feel bad for the cult members and rock fan members or excuse me, Patreon and rock fan members, the cult members who have paid, who have have have heard the story, and y'all went that extra mile to support us in order to hear the story. I hope y'all don't feel like y'all.
Speaker 3: Know we've said it at that time that we would eventually release it on podcasts, and honestly, like we said that it was only going to be like a month or two.
Speaker 1: I think I was hoping for six. But yeah, it's it's been a little while. The schedules have gotten crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they have gotten crazy. But I feel like, you know, with as many shows of as we've been doing lately, yeah, all the before shows, all the after shows, plus you know, for for those who are with the the Third Eye all the way opened tier, which you know, I actually thought about it. We're still going to post the actual, the actual live for Rock fin and Patreon, like for those who missed it or or whatever that want to see it, you know, a couple of days after the fact, we'll probably just like post.
Speaker 4: It on a Saturday or something like that.
Speaker 3: Actually, we may post it that Sunday night right after as soon as we're done.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll see how it goes. Or maybe the follow up week story is a tonight thing, sir?
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 4: There's no reason not to?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. It's not like I'm being hesitant towards that one. But that's something that we could also do anytime.
Speaker 3: Including right now. Yeah, you know what I mean, no time like the present. Baby.
Speaker 1: Again, that procrastination will get you, will.
Speaker 3: It will just like those fucking parasites, bro, And we're gonna get parasitic with this conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not, let's go there.
Speaker 3: Let's get fucking weird anyway, all right.
Speaker 1: We got a wrap so I can at least piss and get myself mentally prepared for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buddy, all right, see y'll later.