Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: This segment is brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, some of the best pizza you could ever have in your life at Preston Plano Parkway in Plano. There's only one location of Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, but it's so good. Readers of The Dallas Morning News have voted it the best pizzeria in all of DFW. So what are you waiting for? Here we are on a Monday night. Maybe you're gonna make a couple of pot pies, you know. Maybe you're gonna make a I don't know, Nighthawk TV dinner. Oh you gotta go to Nighthawk. Abort that plan and instead plan on going big. Go to Plano. Go to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. Have some of the best pizza of your life. They've mastered five different types. They also have a great craft beer selection and TV's in there. It's a good place to hang out. I do go there sometimes just to hang out. But right now it's time for this. And now it's time for Basi Sweet Day Up Day.
Speaker 1: Featuring veteran news anchor kt fun Tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world. I'd like to do a very dumb story here. I'll tell you about a guy named Don. Don Gorsk is seventy one years old, had his first big Mac in nineteen seventy two. Hell yeah, I loved it so much he went back the next day. He's now been having two a day for fifty three years.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you a couple of things. He's got OCD, and he's been open about his OCD and why he's so obsessed with something. So he starts flaring up a little bit if he can't have his big Mac. He's kind of starts freaking out. Sounds like rain Man. Yeah, this does sound like Wapner, But like I know, uh, you know, I have little things that really I don't have it bad, not any more than the average person. But you know, something happens and he's just kind of like, damn, I need to finish that thing. I gotta go do that. You gotta do it otherwise you you can't. It's being you.
Speaker 3: You can't. It's yes, crazy, yeah, Chris bad, Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 1: I mean one of the break room a couple hours ago too. I was filled up my water and I was like, hey, man, because I have a big water bottle. It's like you fill up your role herees not it gives me time to clean the counter. And I was like, you have OCD, don't you. He goes yep, crazy?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 2: Uh Brad Jim?
Speaker 1: No, No, I shouldn't say it's hippo balls. I shouldn't say why it's a medical condition.
Speaker 2: Is this cleaning the Yeah? Was I wearing a hippop corossume?
Speaker 1: I think? He was like, no, it's sanitation in order. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Cristina for you, what is it? Like, what do you do that's OCD?
Speaker 5: Well, it's kind of a mix of like add and OCD. Like I have to finish something, and so if I'm in the middle of doing something else and I remember, oh my god, I didn't finish this, I immediately drop what I'm doing and go finish it. Like the other day, I had my water bottle in here, I was in the process of filling it up, remembered something else I had to go do, walked out the door and totally forgot that my water bottle is just sitting here, open, halfway filled up.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's fun.
Speaker 1: And it puts you in a bit of a pickle there, because then you've left yourself another unfinished there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll pile up. It's really awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you just finish the thing you're doing and then go finish it?
Speaker 3: Because I can't. I have to go finish that other thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing you can't stop yourself from. I want to do it. Yes, it's very weird, but it's it happens. Is there to manage it over time?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Is there a medication for this? Yeah? Is that?
Speaker 6: What like adderall or xanax during that stuff is probably adderall.
Speaker 1: I think it's.
Speaker 3: Different for everyone. I used to take out all.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I don't have it like Emily Jones has like Emily Jones has it bad like that is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So this guy's eating two big Macs a day. Is he in good shape?
Speaker 1: Well he's seventy one, so you know, already beat the almost made it to a good run at seventy five.
Speaker 3: Almost.
Speaker 1: He claims that they make up at least ninety percent of his diet, but he walks six miles a day to make up for it.
Speaker 6: So he walks to McDonald's twice to get the big Mac.
Speaker 1: So the reason this is in the news though, is because on Saturday he enjoyed his thirty five thousandth big Mac. That's huge. That's great, man, let's hear from don. It's a great burger.
Speaker 2: It's a great sandwich, you know, in terms of being classic and everything. But it's honestly, it's not that great. It's a The patties are tiny, there's too much bread, there's too much lettuce.
Speaker 1: It's a small mac.
Speaker 2: The secret sauce is, you know, not a secret. It's like, come on, man.
Speaker 6: I cap for the quarter pound of the cheese, especially after they upgraded it a couple of years.
Speaker 1: I don't know they did. That's so good.
Speaker 2: After that, I want it? Can you can you? Is there a secret menu? Could you order a big Mac but do it with quarter powder patties gang bang style?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a gang bank that's the zig thing, right, Okay, just combining a chicken sandwich and the burger. I'm not sure, but there's a secret Manuka donald St. Patty's.
Speaker 2: My wife's been telling me she wants to go to McDonald's. Okay, he wants that, uh I guess I didn't know. You're telling me what this order is secret Sauce Gang Bang Style. It makes a lot of sense now I understand.
Speaker 1: Google Search says twelve McDonald McDonald's secret menu items and how to order them. What are let's put down hope for am it? I want you guys to hear my guy don.
Speaker 4: When I first started eating Big Max through a forty nine cents, that was nineteen seventy two. So now there are five to nineteen of piece. So you're probably gonna have to just kind of guesstimate what I really spent, because that's quite a price increase over fifty one and a half years.
Speaker 1: Actually a dollar every ten years. It's not that I mean it's crazy, but he definitely sounds like he's on the spectrum. No, he's from Wisconsin.
Speaker 6: Oh is everybody from Wisconsin on the spectrum?
Speaker 1: We're all on the spectrum.
Speaker 3: Now, Happy early birthday to Travis Frederick.
Speaker 1: All right, he's on the spectrum.
Speaker 2: Is that the most sold burger in the history of the world gotta be the more.
Speaker 1: Big mass than anything because it's marketing.
Speaker 6: Right, Either that or the market street burger or the burger the burger Street burger.
Speaker 1: No, what's the most sold burger of all time? You see you just ever enter anything into the computer. Uh, well, they didn't get it because they said the cheeseburger, hey, iy is not perfect and it's coming for our jobs that it shouldn't be. And that's proof that it shouldn't be. Twelve McDonald's secret menu items though, just found that though apple pie shake in a big McChicken.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is where you take the chicken patties and make a big mac out of her.
Speaker 1: E three mcchickens and burgers in between of them. No, I'm saying a chicken on the bottom, of chicken on top, and then two burgers and then in the middle of another chicken.
Speaker 3: I just gained five pounds here.
Speaker 7: You describe that this sounds like urban dictionary. Oh what which one chicken? Let's put that into urban dictionary and find out. Look at tradition. We have to do it MC chicken.
Speaker 1: I gave her the McChicken. Okay, pudding yep, your baby billy in between two buns and thrusting put in your what you said too much but he hasn't said enough. I call it your baby billy. And if you watched The Righteous Gymstones last night. You know what I'm talking about. In the break, I'm gonna show you guys walk gog AND's hanging dong. Okay, it's hilarious. This is a secret sauce right here. This is what you do, pulls mans down. Very funny. There's your story. Yep, you guys go with that story. Yeah sure, yeah, I'd like to. I'd like to do it again. The roll of food real quick before we go to flight food in the flight in this segment. Couldn't ask for more of this free content right here on iHeart. Starbucks is ordered to pay fifty million to a man who got burned by hot tea.
Speaker 6: Saw this fifty million, that's ridiculous. These cases are out of control.
Speaker 2: Okay, but how bad was he burned? And did somebody like fumble it on him?
Speaker 1: Get this? He was a delivery driver and he spilled the drink at a California drive through. Now they found that the company's negligence led to Michael Garcia's injuries, which he he says a scalding medicine ball tea spilled into his lap after a barista improperly secured the lid. So she's handing it out and then it bo and just panther burned his dog. It's like, did he have to get a new wiener? Well he did. Oh, third degree burns, had two skin grafts and permanent disfigurements.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, fifty mil is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, leaving him with painful, altered sexual experiences. Which is there any other sexual experience?
Speaker 6: I thought that's what we strive for as always, always hurt a little it.
Speaker 2: All right, So maybe that's not even asking for enough.
Speaker 3: Fifty millions quite a lot.
Speaker 1: I think you're a lot. It's too much.
Speaker 2: Buddy, can never enjoy himself ever again.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the best part is because the lawyer's got to go to to the jury. One of his most pleasurable experiences in life has been changed to pain.
Speaker 6: What's that internet porn? He should try to make chicken? So his baby Billy got destroyed. Yeah, so you know, tough one to fit at Starbucks.
Speaker 1: By the way, fifty million check, fine, get this one out of the news, move on to the next one. Whatever. Would you destroy your genitalia for fifty million? This is the old Shelley Saltman million evil? Can evil? Would you have your arms broken for.
Speaker 2: Fifty million if I don't have to pay taxes on it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, you assume you don't have to pay taxes on it's a rite off?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, because you're gonna end up paying about nineteen million in taxes of that fifty so it's really thirty one million after taxes.
Speaker 1: It you're losing something and you can't get it back.
Speaker 3: Can you?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: Can't you buy new stuff down.
Speaker 1: There for what if? You you know what sites have you?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to any sites, but I'm just assuming that you can buy a new part.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: What if you could buy new parts for fifteen million, okay, so much sixteen by and you have to go through the process of destroying your genitalia but then later get upgrade.
Speaker 2: Yeah but no, no, no, no, no no no. Only that makes that sound effect every time it's ready to go. But no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: It'd be a downgrade for me. My back's been hurting, oh man, even the legging that thing around. There's a plane that NASA has been working on called X fifty nine, and it's running some ground test right now, but it's soon going to fly over cities, And what it's going to do is test to see if citizens are bothered by how loud it is. Because this plane goes really fast and hypothetically could get you to Europe from America in about four hours. They think they can double your flights, your transatlantic flights. They think they can double the speed of those. But they just have to find out how annoying they are to citizens on the ground.
Speaker 3: Is that safe for the person in the plane going.
Speaker 1: Sounds like it wouldn't be, and it sounds like they're far away from this being a commercial reality, But this is a plane they've been working on for a while now.
Speaker 6: It didn't they're just now getting to where we can run some tests. It didn't hurt Chewy and Han Solo and them and the Millennium Falcon, well, we don't know that they could have had some soreness now years after like Chevy Chase Wookie there now those years of flight, it was pretty rough on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's a good point. Interesting, right, Yeah, that is interesting.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that it would be a sustained, long loud sound because it's there and gone right, it's not lingering above you. It's going so fast. It's like gone pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: But if you know, you start making these become a reality and they're over your city all the time. You can't just have constant sonic booms going off. But if you experience one sonic boom, it scares you're pretty good, Like it gets your heart rate going a little bit. Yeah. See, if you have twenty or thirty of those that day, just fine, because then it becomes a money making thing, and then it's New York to La in an hour, you know, and then it becomes a bigger you know. See, then it starts becoming too common and we have a problem.
Speaker 6: But man, that's gonna be bad for the streamers because most people just stream stuff on flights.
Speaker 1: Yep, it'll be tough for them. Everything's going to bite sized content. Yeah, And that'll do it for the day. Update on this day of history, my god.
Speaker 2: All right, Coming up next, the top ten songs that have appeared in the most movies and TV shows. That's next.