Speaker 1: And I was sitting there thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Pretty Kicken mas soon, Kicken massive, no kitchen name.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Oh, what is up? Guys? How is everyone doing this morning? Good morning? It is the hw Friday morning. It is Friday Friday, the third of the month. What is off? Good morning? You know. I just want to say good morning to anybody that is watching this morning. I hope everybody is dan safe this morning. I would also say, how is everybody doing this more morning on this great and fabulous Friday morning. Yeah, you know, but I hope everybody is stand safe this morning.
Speaker 4: Mmm mm hm m mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Balling day you roll and round and around.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 2: M hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thanks to the people that have supported the channel. You know, it's all these people that in one minute and go by somebody man gus. Yeah, when you tell them to stop, they'll they want to stop. Mhm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what the problem is, It's like so many of these morons that they'll yeah, okay, they'll they'll say one thing and do another. And you have these people who who basically they'll they'll sell, they'll sell by the way, we're also on Rumble y'all. You're on Rumble y'all. If you guys want to rumble mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hm mm hm.
Speaker 3: H laugh, it won't fairly worry mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what's up? How's every bye you in this morning? Mm hmm. But by the way, guys, if anybody that does want to tip the stream, it's in the tip link or the description in the YouTube and rumble. The tip links are in the YouTube and Rumble descriptions. Yeah, h m hmm h.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to say thank you. Told my friends out there they m yill the people that watch. Thanks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you hate watching, thank you for the view. You hate watching and you're not uh and you're not you're not what you're not commenting and stuff. Thanks for the view. You're still you if you're hate watching, still hate watching. Merse you know last night immersed me at a point to do a part of his dream about me. I did nothing wrong with this guy. I just wanted him to come on the show and talk about stuff. You know, Merge your you're a hypocrite. You you wrote a tweet saying you want to go on people's shows. But when someone invites you, you you wanted to go on the big shows, all right, you know you want to talk about it?
Speaker 4: Mmmm, this is it.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't take my joy away from me.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: You can't take my joy because you know you're you're you're talking about the person who howminding yah.
Speaker 3: Yah h m hm.
Speaker 4: Hm h.
Speaker 3: M m m m hm.
Speaker 4: Yum m hmmmmh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to say to anybody that has been that's watching, thank you for the view. Thank you to the people that have supported this channel. H m hmm yeah, h h h. You know what you want to You want to talk about people. You want to talk about someone who in two years, you know, in twenty twenty three, I love Hey, mister Troy, how are you doing this morning? Two years ago? So on May fifth, twenty twenty three, I lost my channel because of issues. And then and then I remade my channel. And guess who was the first person you can go back on the channel. Look at this. The first person to come on a stream when I got streaming back over here was surely Eger. I've had people and I was and I was uploading, I was uploading my streams that I was doing. I was upload I was re uploading my videos that I was doing. And now look, I'm from the bottom. I came from. Now on the top. Now I'm here. I want to say that I do appreciate people. I do appre I do appreciate people. That's something that you know, you have to be humble in this business. You have to be humble tonight to not worry about what people think. You have to be humble in this business because if you don't be humble, sometimes life is too short. By the way, if anybody does want to look at we have two new designs on the shore on this we have two new designs on the merch store. And I hope you guys like.
Speaker 3: You know it.
Speaker 1: It's what we do every day, is what we say every day. But good morning, guys. I hope everyone is having a great Friday. I appreciate everybody that shows up.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But what's up, guys, Good morning, h I hope everybody is what's up? What's up guys? I hope everybody is uh staying safe this morning?
Speaker 2: H m hm, m hm.
Speaker 1: You know you want to talk about people, h you know, I'm I'm Okay, listen, do you do you think that I'm scared of somebody? Ghosts, ghost toast roast let me m hm yum. Now I'm sorry that I'm a little I'm just trying to get stuff done quickly because I want to say that this is this is the morning. This is the greatest morning show ever. I am going on a little to no sleep right now because I got woke up because of my stomach. I got woke up about seven with a stomach, prop with stomach, with my stomach waking me up because I think I think something. My stomach soured as I tried a body armor Orange Manco body armor, and sometimes that stuff, if it gets too high, it messes with your stomach to the point where I'm having to like wait, wake up and and dry heaves and stuff. But I'm okay, but I'm okay. It's it's it's stuff that I've dealt with before. You know, it's not news. It's not news. But I didn't need a lot yet last night. I just want I just want to say this. I do appreciate I do appreciate everybody that comes in this channel. You know, being humble, being being who you are is you know, I am humble. I am humble, and I am one of those people that you know, you know. I just want to say, you know, stutter and John goes, Paula tics Immerse all attacked somebody with severe autism, and in Troy, your boy Neil is friends with one of them. I'm not mad at Neil. I'm not mad at anybody for going on John's show. If you know, if you have to go on someone, middle aged guys should get clout to. You have to. You know, John is the only thing that John brings to the table. And you know he said, I love Neil. I love you, Troy. I'm not sayingthing bad about Neil, just said, you know, you gotta get him where because one day, h one day John is gonna not be here because uh he get canceled.
Speaker 3: H mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just wanna I just wanna say that I do appreciate people who hym who do these shows. I'm promoting a lot of my stuff, Troy. I'm actually sending you. I'm gonna I'm gonna send you something on Facebook, a little gift m you. You have to click the link and join the Patreon. But no one that's the James Moonton h mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay here and I mh do mm hmm.
Speaker 1: There's the link that I just sent you, brother, is a link that that's one year free of my patreon. H yea, there is one year free in my patreon. Just click the link and sign up and it's one year free courtesy of me. What you will get on the Patreon, You're gonna get a lot of good stuff, including when I go live, I'll post and the I'll pose there and I'll do and throw people acrum and put up put the audios up if I if I want to. Sometimes I don't want to put the audios up because it's a painting of tuck as to deal with. But I appreciate becauess Troy. Thank you, mister Troy. I appreciate that you know you're when you're when you know. I wanted to do that because a lot of people don't do that for their fans. A lot of a lot of people won't give their friend, their fans one year of their patriot. And that's what I do as a as a gift two people that you know and and that and that and that's very thing. I'm very thankful that I have the platform that I have. I am so thankful in my life. You know, I'm so blessed in my life that I can do what I do every day and make people happy and make people do what's move on to do and living. You know, I remember back in the day when there's there was people out there that that didn't understand what we did on you. There's still people don't even know the after effects of what we do here. Dum. I appreciate. I appreciate everything I've done in this business. Yeah, this is the bedder that I've been a.
Speaker 3: H and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Go show this.
Speaker 1: Myth I'd actually have. I loved. I couldn't do the clowns show because I was busy with other stuff. But I'll do. And I'm also afraid of clowns. That's something that because But the only clewon that I'm not afraid of is Bozo m hm.
Speaker 3: Hm hm hm.
Speaker 1: Boseo, the pa Bosol, the Boseo, the pla Boseo. The clown was on w G w G in America or WN superstition or the superstition for WGN h h yah mm hmmm, oh.
Speaker 4: Did sh.
Speaker 1: M. Yeah, you know, I appreciate everybody. Yeah, but I want to say that I appreciate it. I appreciate you know, I'm I'm a little I'm a little younger than a lot of other people. I'm I'm in my thirties, thirty two, I'm in my I'm in my early thirties, and I look like I'm in my forties and my fifties because of because of my hair loss and all that, because I have a little hair loss because of Yeah, but I want to appreciate. I appreciate everybody that has been around me trying to you know, every day is another day. Oh, I want to tell people this, I did set up. So I did set up a mm hmm. I did have it so so idiot, may.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: If anybody that does, I also have merged on mhmm. But I do appreciate everybody that comes in the streams, and that's part of this. I want to say thank you to the people that that that I want to say thank you for being my friend. And I hope that I am you know the people that that Yeah, all right, guys, I'm gonna I'm gonna, I'm gonna get out of here, guys. I'll see you guys later. I hope you guys love what you guys. I love you guys, and I'll talk to you when I talk to you. Bye, guys,