Speaker 1: It's got an eighties feel to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was going for. When Chase McDaniel and I sat down, I.
Speaker 3: Said, you know why this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: This was gonna be my partner. Then he stole it.
Speaker 4: You're bringing out My papa was laughing me right now today.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to the podcast, you can't hear the song.
Speaker 3: It sucks, man. Okay, I'll sing it right and I don't.
Speaker 1: Let's not do that. Chase McDaniel's in the studio, man, he was here. He's with our sister station, w AMZ and uh we've been talking to him about some of the struggles that he's been through and then Dwight has a mirror situation with that and uh. But we've always said some of the best music comes from the darkest places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the nineties, right, yeah, goshd.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about how you made it though, because you find out that you have a love affair with country music because you get kicked out of the back of the bus. Pretty bad kid, and you get kicked out of the back of the bus and get mood six years though, but you do it. We're not going to rerun that filthy story that you told on the air of why that happened, Chase McDaniel. But so you fall in love with country music, you pick up the guitar, you start writing on your own. You don't start learning covers. You write your own music, which, by the way, that's.
Speaker 3: What the Ramones did.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 2: But the Ramones said they did it because they weren't talented enough to play covers, so they just wrote through all the stuffs with that. So but but let's get back to it. So now you fall in love with country music, you're playing, you're writing. How do you get discovered? Is it social media platforms? How does Big Machine Records grab you?
Speaker 5: It was a little bit of luck, and again I think divine intervention. I always had this just blind gut feeling with no evidence at all, that I could do this, and I feel like you have to. You have to have that in those hard times, like when you have eleven dollars in your bank account and don't nobody believe in you. You got to be the one that believes in you, you know. And there was no never a plan B, there was anything else I wanted to do. It wasn't nothing else made me happy. So like I said, you know that friend uh in the in my GMC that night, helped me out, paid my help me pay my rent that month. And I fought him on it tooth and nail, but he won and I got a job the next week waiting table.
Speaker 4: So I looked at it.
Speaker 5: I had already put in you know, like one hundred job appiccations. It was a pandemic and nobody was responding. Right next week, I got one, and so I just bugged the crap out of my manager, like, please please let me bartend because I knew that's where the money was and that's where I could work more hours.
Speaker 4: I could work till late, right and uh.
Speaker 5: And I was like the only dude because this was like a Nashville Yeah. And so I got real close with the guy managed in the bar because it was just kind of only two dudes there, and and so he would tease me.
Speaker 4: I saved up just.
Speaker 5: Enough money to record one song, and he would tease me on my shipts. He played that song over the speakers while I was bartending. And these two guys that I was selling, I was serving selling Miller like two for two years. They were like, Hey, is this you, and I was like, yeah, it's me. They're just teasing me, like, no, we think this is pretty cool. You mind if we sent it to a buddy of ours And I said, yeah, sure, go ahead, and not thinking anything.
Speaker 1: Of it A million times that all the time.
Speaker 5: And so the next day I'm I'm in a writing session in the studio of my buddy and I get a phone call from my number I've never seen before as a nationale number. I was like, Okay, maybe it's a medical bill that's passed due, you know.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 5: I picked up the phone and it was Kevin Neil from William Woren's agency and wow, yeah, who at the time had al Deen Moran Wallen and Florida georganah and and he was like, hey, I heard your song, and uh, I would like to get lunch with you. Would you be afree tomorrow? And I said yes, sir, and he told me I want to work with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, I was gonna say, I knew it wasn't Jay Cruise number from.
Speaker 3: You said a number you recognized.
Speaker 2: I knew it wasn't Jay Cruise from Big Machine Records because his numbers on most restroom walls. But I saw I saw an interview with Bill Murray recently and he was talking about and he's quite right on this if you asked me, you're on the way up. Now we're gonna talk about some of the openers you' getting ready to do, and we're gonna play Realing in the Years, and we're gonna play a song so much to get to. But Bill Murray was talking about the years that he was struggling. He reflects back and he said, life was just so much more real than everything's bright, well bribe, because you've you've got everything to lose and you're risking it. Do you think you're going to look back when you start headlining and say, you know what, those were the best times? Because not necessarily the best. They are tough times, but you remember as good times.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it kind of goes back to what we were talking about earlier, is that you know, at the end of the day, success won't make you happy, and so you know and you start to feel a little bit of that when good stuff starts happening. Now do you think all this time, like if I can just get here, then I'll be okay, It's all you wanted.
Speaker 1: It's funny It's funny you brought that up, doight, because there are family you talk to families. Our family was that same, lots of kids and all that. But you know, you look back on your childhood, the times that we were struggling and had no money, we were together the most like we were, you know, the happiest. It's it's weird. Now everybody's successful in making money and doing all that stuff. It's like, where we will we ever be as happy as we were at the at time with just us. So it is an interesting life. Strange, my friend.
Speaker 4: It gives you. There's things that it takes.
Speaker 1: The song. So we're gonna push wheeling into years off. So we're gonna play a song right now.
Speaker 3: Right then? Yeah, yeah, let's go ahead and got it together song. It's hang on, let me see we're good. Is this one of my songs that we're doing?
Speaker 1: Let me see one of your songs? Tell me which song here we want to do?
Speaker 4: This song is called lost Ones.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to say hi to John News by the way, John, Yeah, real quick, good to see you, John.
Speaker 4: John's playing guitar today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: John News him on guitar Chase McDaniel, all song guitar and what song is?
Speaker 5: This song is called Lost Ones, and it's a it's about everything we've been talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna shut up, thank God, what what?
Speaker 1: Hey man?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go here.
Speaker 5: We go N one three, So don't get close to me. The thoughts in my head ain't what they supposed to be. The devil on my shoulders got a.
Speaker 1: Hold on me.
Speaker 4: This stuff sold in me.
Speaker 5: Even the sun just feels cold than me. Just when I think that this world ainm my home, I re Eliza. I'm not the only one along.
Speaker 6: They come out of a from all around, from big seedy streets to them, County at Road's house broke in and homeless, so bench of he found herd and so alb. But they told make a sound also up with their barking wings, praying them means company.
Speaker 7: Lord knows I've been lost as I can be. I guess that's why.
Speaker 6: The Lost Ones, the lost ones, they always find me.
Speaker 5: So you feel worthless? So you been HEARDing? Ain't what you want to Hubert? Hell, since you heal limit see if their pain's got purpose? Tell me who you're gonna reach Ife, you ain't been through nothing, Take the pain and overcomings and it is something, and give to somebody else going through hell. When the pets betters on, keep its yourself.
Speaker 1: Thelive in un will are still alive.
Speaker 6: In Will they come out and know from all around, from big city streets to them County Road's house broken and homeless. Sure bens of be found herding so live and things on making sound all showing up with their broken wings and praying them misram means compny.
Speaker 7: The Lord knows how been lost as I can't be. I guess that's why the lost ones, the lost ones, they always find me.
Speaker 5: They remind me where I came from, what a made of made me think of all.
Speaker 3: The prayers that are prayed of.
Speaker 4: Thank God.
Speaker 6: They come out and know her from all of round, from big seedy streets to them, County Road sounds broke in and hopeless.
Speaker 4: Who been to be found?
Speaker 7: Heard in solid album that so mega.
Speaker 6: Say hordsjoying up with their broken wings and praying their misery means company.
Speaker 7: Lord knows I've been lost as I can't be. I guess that's one.
Speaker 5: Of the lost ones.
Speaker 7: The lost ones, they always find me.
Speaker 3: I guess that's why the lost ones, the lost ones. They always find me and one of the lost ones is me.
Speaker 1: Wow, here you go, Chase McDaniel.
Speaker 3: Talking about the lost one. Thank you, Dwight talking about the lost.
Speaker 6: We forgot the lost one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, knows how to read, just made it better recut that drove the car right into the embankment at that time. Here we go. But Chase McDaniel on news radio eight forty w h S the Tony and Dwight Show, partners with the w m Z of course in our building, and they were happy enough. They played for the sales department because they were they were depressed and needed an uplift. Uplifting. But it's an interesting story. I'm so happy that we found out during the interview you were from Kentucky, which is it's fantastic man. Yeah, in the road to where you're going, it's the old school story of country music. Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The eleven dollars in the bank account, I mean, come on, you know right, it's real, man, This struggles real.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, hang on, So say so you were there six years right before? Okay, I wonder how because is there like a group there's everyone goes to Nashville. We have a friend that his son is down there, right, So what is the Would you have gone longer? Would you just stuck around longer?
Speaker 4: That's a good question. You know.
Speaker 5: If my buddy hadn't been there that night, I don't know what would have happened in my life. But you know, I think that that's just how life works out. You know when I look back, now, there has been this thread that I can't explain, right, and you know that's Uh, there's a long time in my life where I struggled in my faith because of the things that I've been through, and you know, now where I'm at in my life and in my career, you know, I have to look back and say something was there that I can't fully explain, and it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Me amen to that.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, you're on Big Machine Records and that has Sammy Hagar and also Motley Crue, a lot of big names on that. Sheryl Crow, could you get this note to Sammy Hagar just please don't don't know, but please please please please don't open I'll.
Speaker 3: Be don't know.
Speaker 1: He goes down to Cabo every year. I don't think he's Sammy.
Speaker 3: No, No, I stopped traffic down.
Speaker 1: Do I appreciate you coming here. You didn't have to come in and talk to us on news Radio eight.
Speaker 4: For you, this been the highlight of my day.
Speaker 2: You're always welcoming me go both even John Newsom. Just let John Newsom know that we count our silverware here.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, but good luck with everything, and you're playingere just coming in to hang out.
Speaker 5: I can't tell you how many times I've walked past this window going to four Street Live.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, used to be some club going, That's what it used to be.
Speaker 3: You want to drink?
Speaker 5: What I remember getting a drink in the club, But I remember thinking like was it like to get in that door?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right right then't believe you're on the big one right here in news radio. Uh yeah. I think this only brought cast to about twenty states at this time, so you're good, all right. I can't remember twenty or twenty one states. All right, man, thank you for coming in. Have a great Wednesday. God bless you, and thanks for sharing your story.
Speaker 3: Awesome aqua luck, my friend.
Speaker 2: Let us take away your read on and give Dwight Witten a brand Newsom pump.
Speaker 1: Aqualot Aqua lock is the company. Jay is the is the owner in the It's a family operation. Go to Louisville aqualock dot com basement waterproofing, crawl space, reconditioning repairs, and of course the raid on mitigation, and then Dwight's trying to get a free subpump out of him, so he keeps singing that song every time we do the advertisement. Eight eight two oh nine six oh Aqua Lock, Louisville, aqualock dot Com.
Speaker 3: Sims Furniture.
Speaker 2: Let's give you something that you want to actually see when you get home. You deserve a nice place, nice living room, nice kitchen, nice dining room, nice bedroom. Ladies, you get it at Sims Furniture one M Sims Dixie Highway, Preston Highway. You're gonna love this high quality furniture, but you're really gonna love these prices. Here's just one real world example, a seven piece, gorgeous seven pieces bedroom set, nine hundred and ninety nine dollars. You can't beat that with a switch at Woolworth. Folks, get on and down Sims Furniture one M Sims Dixie Highway and Pressing Highway. Stick around more on the way. News Radio eight forty whas Jethrow Tall.
Speaker 1: News Radio eight forty w has Tony and Dwight Chill brought you by the Kentucky Office of Highway Safety. Please buckle up in my bathroom. Yeah, I've already done that one way earlier. We'll talk about Klein locks here in a moment. But Dwight's done kissing the butt of the country music artists in here.
Speaker 3: I was trying to sell him.
Speaker 1: Some songs he pulled. He started pulling some songs on a napkin out of his bag.
Speaker 3: Like this one. This song is about my porcelain kitten collection. It looks to these lyrics.
Speaker 1: Man there may laugh, John, but that's true and it's worth a lot of money.
Speaker 3: This is about my dog. Oh really not limby.
Speaker 1: But you like red hot chili peppers. All your songs are about the same thing.
Speaker 2: Here's every chili pepper song. California, Kell California, from California. Oh you from California, CALIFORNI. It is hop dayDay.
Speaker 1: I want to say. The river folk are getting happier. They're getting some relief. The water company is opened up some of those stretch of River Road where they've had it closed down. So the barbecue joint right there by his own avenue and all that that's open for business. So please go buy any of those restaurants or businesses on River Road because they've had it tough with the floods and the closures of the water company. Water Company's got to do what they gotta do, but they are taking care of business. We celebrated former Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jim Marshall as in wrong Way Marshall earlier. He died yesterday of an undisclosed illness. He was famous for obviously being one of the best defensive linemen ever and part of the Purple people eaters. That was the nickname they gave him for the Vikings as they went to four Super Bowls in the seventies lost to my Steelers.
Speaker 3: I think to my wife had a similar nickname about purple.
Speaker 1: So she so he college he ran the ball the wrong way, and that's what he's famous for, even though he played twenty years in the NFL and was one of the best defensive lineman.
Speaker 3: Ever's thank you it is from Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Thank you for just walking all over Jim Marshall's epitaph by saying a dirty joke about your wife. Oh you're welcome, you the best, all right, no problem, yes, and we'll give you one more reason why kids are different today than forty years ago.
Speaker 3: Oh whoa, what about the baby names? We never got back?
Speaker 1: We did the baby boy?
Speaker 6: Is you?
Speaker 8: The ones that were banned in other countries, though.
Speaker 1: I do have that story in another nutshell. No, they they all make sense, and I didn't think you could do this in America. But the US Supreme Court says they're banning these at least a dozen names. And it was King or Queen Jackie? Did you lose your King, King, Queen Jesus Christ on that list? Please don't name your now. You can't, you can't. They're they're also saying avoid Santa Claus Majesty. Sorry, Adolf Hitler. I think that should be number one, no brainer, but you never know.
Speaker 8: Imagine if you're somebody with any of these names and then you get told me. I'm sure this isn't how it works, but imagine you get told that you have to change your name. You can just pick whatever you want after that.
Speaker 1: That'd be pretty cool, though. Messiah, which I've heard before. There's been people on TV named Mesiah, and ntello, the chocolate chocolate dust, chocolate peanut butter. It's like chocolate almond whatever mix. But here's another one. Do you know what ding dong ditch is?
Speaker 8: Jo you ring somebody's doorbell?
Speaker 1: Run good for you. That's awesome, that's awesome. That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Kenny Polsers.
Speaker 2: I can remember when I used to be able to run before I at.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, here we go. Uh, ding Dong ditch is exactly that. It's it's it's been going on forever since the doorbells have been and I guess since not you knock on the door.
Speaker 2: To ding Dong ditch is also a famous landmark in South Louis.
Speaker 3: What's a ditch?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, you can go stop.
Speaker 1: It's like where does somebody put in the quarters.
Speaker 3: Saying ding dong stop? We get ding Dong ditch is quite popular with the high schoolers.
Speaker 1: Unplug him.
Speaker 3: Where are you going? Have you been to ding dong ditch?
Speaker 1: All right? So here is another example why they're different. So we used to do ding Dung ditch, which is bring the doorbell and run away, and somebody had hilarious. Somebody had to come to the door and go gush, jarny, we got done. It got happened again. Well this time in Florence, Kentucky, they haven't. They have problem. The kids aren't just ringing the doorbell. They're ringing the doorbell and kicking the doors in and damaging the property of the house.
Speaker 3: Hey, you kids, cut it out.
Speaker 1: Parents are being told to be aware of this, and obviously they're aware of it because someone is kicking their door in. So it's a little different than the old game. So Florence, Kentucky is like, look, we're we're going to target these folks and we're going to get them whoever it is.
Speaker 2: You know what term I want to bring back and this council meeting would be a perfect term to bring it back.
Speaker 3: Place to bring this back.
Speaker 2: I want to go to this council meeting in Florence and then when they somebody starts saying, hey, they're just kids, and da da da, I want to get to the party, and I'll say, now see here, don't I need to come back? Now see here?
Speaker 1: I think I think it gives a point of orders to people to pay attention. Okay, So in Florence, Kentucky, they have an issue that's probably going to be in the news a little bit later. So it's a little bit different than what we were doing forty years ago. And what maybe I never I can't. I can't remember me doing it, but I had friends that did it.
Speaker 3: I always discouraged people.
Speaker 4: I said, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I said, come on, let's go play a game of basketball, and.
Speaker 2: Right, I would always challenge them to a dance off. I would say, here, got my cardboard. In everything?
Speaker 1: What did before? People asked, what do we do? What did we do before the internet? In video games? Because remember you had to pay for video games, there were no home video machines. I mean they had in the seventies, they had the arcades. No, they had the what's the Atari? Atari? Atari with with the most simple, stupid games. We loved it. But you were a rich kid if you had one of those, Like if there there was maybe one house that had an atari on the block and everybody gathered around that. But what did we do? We played basketball, you played baseball with a tennis ball, You played football, tackle football game. When you were a kid in the open field, that's what you did. You went out and played.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I would just go in the woods and sit in a hole in my own filth.
Speaker 1: And I can't remember.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 1: There were so many junk yards. But there were junk yards in our neighborhood, all over the place. And I don't know how many times we just played in the junk yard. We get run out because the people would say, you can't be playing in the air. You're gonna get hurt. But there's abandoned cars and boats and people. You'd play. You played Gilligan's Island in the abandoned boat. So you know what we would It was always Skipper.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I always had to be Skipper Man, make the fat kids skipper, you know what.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to be Mary Anne one time, just one time.
Speaker 1: No, and we made we made fun of the professor. But the professor, by the way, was the best looking one of the.
Speaker 3: Entire hands down.
Speaker 1: And people do not know this little known fact. He was a World War two hero.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: He flew B twenty five's and B nineteen is the B nineteen right forty eight missions wow, and was shot down twice. And the rest of the cast will tell you he never never talked about it.
Speaker 2: I tell those guys are man, look w dow that state won't say a word, not a peep.
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's real life, the professor has to put up with all these idiots. He's the professor. He made a radio out of a coconut. I know, how do you make a radio out of a coconut?
Speaker 3: Well, it's quite easy if you ask me. But I don't want to explain it.
Speaker 4: So I want to talk about you.
Speaker 1: A coconut water is a natural laxative.
Speaker 3: I don't like coconut so.
Speaker 1: I don't either. Really, I hate coconut on anything.
Speaker 8: So you hate almond Joys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a candy bar so good like a.
Speaker 2: Gosh so use some kind of barbarian with your almond joy and gross man, it.
Speaker 8: Is a random candy bar, like who says, let's just put an almond on top of no.
Speaker 2: A coconut, almonds fins on top of the chocolate itself.
Speaker 8: It's very weird.
Speaker 1: I bet you anybody our age can tell you that this is when advertisement worked. They'll tell you what the what the song was.
Speaker 2: Almond Joy's got nuts don't sometimes you feel like sometimes you don't.
Speaker 3: George got nuts mounds don't?
Speaker 1: That is that song is stuck in all our heads.
Speaker 3: Damn right, it is.
Speaker 1: It's never going anywhere.
Speaker 2: So whenever my wife is in the General Assembly and she needs to figure out if something is a bill or not, or how it becomes a law, you watch next time you watch whatever channel, PBS it's on, watch your lips. She's gonna be doing she's gonna be mouthing these words. I'm just a bill.
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm only a bill waiting here on Capital trying to figure out what the next movie is due.
Speaker 1: Those those TV shows are great, and that's how we learned about stuff, the executive brands that.
Speaker 2: It's also how we made how how you can make your own popsicles out of a ice tray, sell a phane and toothpicks.
Speaker 1: And kool eight. John's like, what the hell are you all talking about? There are so many people drive around going I remember.
Speaker 8: The the just to bill things, Schoolhouse Rock or whatever we have that.
Speaker 1: That's good, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: No, it was Saturday Morning Cartoons. They didn't play it in elementary, so.
Speaker 1: It ain't broke. Don't don't fix it.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess this guy's pretty darn popular, if you ask.
Speaker 1: Me, not as popular as klein locks. Go to clinlocks. Dot com Commercial doors one or one hundred. They got you covered, plus that keyless access. When's last time you upgraded at your work? Come on, man, if you work there or you the balls, you've got to get them upgraded. Protect your men, your merchandise, and the people that worked there. With Klein Locks twenty four hour service and free estimates, Clindlock dot com since nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 2: And Baronos Pizzas Liuli style Pizza Them piazza that constantly gets back to the city of Louisville, Southern Indiana, but now you can actually get it. Dano's style.
Speaker 3: What is that? Has that beautiful? Dano's cheesy It? Dine in carry out a delivery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you put cheese in on my chicken the other day.
Speaker 3: The cheeseening, this Dano's cheesening is insane.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Uh, here's the story. This guy's pretty popular, I guess with the ladies. Ladies, man, this guy showed his true passion and dedication showing off his lego scene. He spent the past two years calling it his lego Star Wars Battle of Genesis.
Speaker 1: He has a collection, He's put them all together. He had the patience to put the nine thousand pieces. Oh, Death Star together nine thousand. That's cute.
Speaker 2: Oh really, the fifteen feet long lego set had two hundred and fifty thousand pieces to it. While he put this together, why I put it together? It cost him two marriage.
Speaker 1: He had a reboot there first, his brain had to reboot.
Speaker 3: No, two marriages, two marriages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, he says, this is quote.
Speaker 3: It's based on the Clone Wars. Well, what is it? It's a little piece on it based on the Clone Wars.
Speaker 1: The Clone Wars were a very hard time for Star Wars, very.
Speaker 4: Hard time.
Speaker 3: Some of the Clone Wars. It has a full interior generator room. It has a fully motorized droid factory.
Speaker 8: Do it with the mask on?
Speaker 1: Why do you encourage?
Speaker 2: Because as a Star Wars interview I wanted to put my Star Tripper outfit on.
Speaker 5: So uh.
Speaker 2: It's a fully motorized drawing factory with a complete movie.
Speaker 3: It also has a functioning elevator.
Speaker 2: I bet a Lord zellas Are would love that when he visits from the Imperial Command.
Speaker 1: An Imperial Command is pretty evil.
Speaker 4: Your butt is evil.
Speaker 1: Sometimes my butt is evil.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it feels like a nut, sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Sometimes a minute.
Speaker 3: That was by accident. That was by accident. The zero implications.
Speaker 2: Stop calling a phone. Lines are lighting up. Look at it's like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: Thank god the show's over. Yeah, no, I mean thank god.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's what they'll say when we retire.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, a big long kiss like Tony Cruz did for a weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh, the longest goodbye kiss ever for Tony Crreus. I talked to him today. He called whoa we called our boss? I was like, why are you on the phone with your boss? You're retired?
Speaker 3: Wait, Tony Cruz retired. Why didn't we mention that?
Speaker 1: I was such a jerk to Nick Coffee too. I came in and said, stop talking about this is your new job. Just start doing the news and stories. Dude. Some one cares. He goes, oh, man, okay, So.
Speaker 3: What got more? John Oughten probably won't get this reference, but we'll do it anyway.
Speaker 2: What got more? Press and mentions Tony CRU's retirement?
Speaker 3: Or when j R?
Speaker 1: Got shot Tony Cruise?
Speaker 3: I think so too?
Speaker 1: All right? Uh is quit some of the drugs prescribe drugs? Wink? Yeah. This week I'm gonna go ahead and suggest that you go back to go back to some real drugs.
Speaker 3: I've had a tough morning man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Pello Windows and Doors, baby, Pella now, pay later. Not just made in the USA, no o contrary bonjour, made right here in Kentucky. We're talking about replacement, new construction commercial.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They have vinyl fiberclass wood, class patio doors, you name it, they got it. Pella has been making innovative products for over one hundred years and wire they number one because of the rated number one, highest quality, number one, highest valued, number one in craftsmanship. And by the way, you could Pella now or pay later Pella Louisville dot Com.
Speaker 3: Cool you do, Allen Elec.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See if there's any on there.
Speaker 8: That you haven't done, I don't know, do a second Sims for me.
Speaker 2: Sims furniture, Baby, that's what I'm talking about. Let's upgrade everything in the house. Living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, you got it with Sims furniture. High quality, beautiful furniture at great prices. Two locations Preston Highway or Dixie Highway. And yes they will finance. Let's go ahead and get that home something you're proud to come home too. Let's do it with Sims furniture. I love by Sims furniture.
Speaker 1: You will too, Greg Galliot tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yep, Greg gallihead and somebody else.
Speaker 1: And of course maybe we'll have some lmpde own to talk about. Maybe we get them on talking about this Bartstown. Those rascals, no taking on with the street, those darn kids over.
Speaker 3: Rock and roll music.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. John, great job producing today, and thank you Chase McDaniel for coming in and singing a song for us. We'll see you tomorrow. Have a great, fantastic day. The boys are coming up next, and then of course Terry Mountain is at three o'clock. I'm Tony, he's Dwight, He's John. NewsRadio eight forty WHA.
Speaker 3: I love you, Ma,