Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Tonight, my guest is Carl Mullison. He is a scientist, healer, channeler, and founder of get wisdom dot com. Carl, Welcome, How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm doing fine so far. We'll see how we end up at the end of this, but I'm optimistic. I think we're gonna have some fun and some interesting things to talk about. That's my prediction.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think your prediction is one hundred percent spot on. We're gonna have a good time. I've definitely been looking forward to speaking with you. Like I told you earlier, I spoken with your colleague Dinny Hunt a few times before he's been on the show. We've discussed your work, the channeling that you've done, how you got started with get Wisdom, and so many wonderful things, and you have channeled so many amazing individuals and even ascended masters. You know, to the normal person, whenever you start naming some of the people that you've channeled, you know, I'm sure that there's many many skeptics out there, but to us in the community, who have you know, who understand your work and are familiar with it. It is extremely fascinating, and you have a very interesting background as well. I'd like to kind of start there, since it's your first time on the show, to get my audience a little bit more familiar with yourself.
Speaker 3: Could you tell us.
Speaker 1: A little bit about what ultimately kind of just brought you down the current path that you're on.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'd be happy to try to explain myself and perhaps alays some concerns and maybe elay some skepticism. One never knows, but I fully understand it if you're skeptical, and I honor that. In fact, I'm a skeptic and I've always been. And the reason is it served me because I was always intensely curious and wanted to find out the truth about things. I was puzzled by many things in life, and I would be struck by something at times and pondered it and kind of had a strong feeling of concern about it and wasn't satisfied by what I was told as sort of like the trivial conventional explanation. Now, looking back, I realized I was being guided, whether I was doing it all myself or I was getting a little priming by my higher self chiming in saying, hey, you know, now that is interesting. Take a look at that. What do you think about that? You know, don't drop that so fast, think about it a little more. You know, let's explore that together. You know, something like that going on subliminally. But now I know, look back, there were many times I was shown things. So my whole life has been influenced by outside forces. And by the way, this is true for everyone. You might not believe it, but we're going to get into this and you're going to see more and more and get more and more examples of how that comes about. Some of it is good, some of it is dreadfully bad. And this is the world we're in. We're bombarded by energies and we're here with lots of other beings. Some we can see, some we can't. So I got my start from all that curiosity as a research scientist. I wanted to help medicine. That was my orientation. I had a lot of things growing up that I witnessed, some experienced personally that fascinated me and and bothered me, and I wanted to figure things out. I wanted to know how to make things better and do better than what I had observed along the way growing up with medicine, and so I was fascinated with science and nature and that really drew me. And it was all materialistic in its basis, you know, the conventional, hardcore scientific perspective about things. I was raised in a religious family, but I wasn't always comfortable. I didn't like the darkness of the Old Testament. I thought this can't be true. It's contradictory. The Bible is a big contradiction, and so I kind of put that to one side and sort of tried to live my life without it. And I became a hardcore scientist and I believe what science teaches. And it was only later I realized you're getting a lot of assumption, opinion, and a distorted perspective along the way, depending on who's teaching you and what they think in their particular biases and the issues that involve them and their particular interests. There's a lot of personal bias and science what gets study, what gets reported, and there's an overlay of manipulation as well, and we'll get to that. So when I retired from that career after about thirty years, and I'd done a lot of science I've worked on many therapeutic areas and was involved in a lot of research. I have over one hundred publications of full length manuscripts and peer reviewed journal articles, as well as abstracts from many many scientific meetings I've attended, and I have a half a dozen US patents for drugs and medical devices. So I made some contributions and I learned what the process is and how it's conducted. And that served me very nicely to better understand medicine, because if you think of medicine as being drugs and medicines, right, I know where they come from and what that's based on, and some of the motivations find it, the limitations and so on. And when I retired from that career finally, that was around two thousand, the year two thousand, I retired young, and I was free to explore things that were interesting to me that I hadn't been able to do in that setting. And one of the big areas that I felt was underserved and front with lots of complications and very unlikely to have a medicinal approach be fruitful was that of problems with emotion, emotional health and mental illness, as well as the extreme end of the spectrum, and so I was always interested in the mind. I grew up in a family of people who wanted to help those in trouble. My father was a minister. He was always helping people who were disturbed and troubled, and families would have their story someone having a metal breakdown or something. And my parents actually worked for the world's most famous psychiatrists during the nineteen hundreds, Carl Meninger, who was very forward looking, and I was actually named after Carl Meninger, that Carl with a K in my name, and so it was kind of like I grew up with these stories that they would tell me. They were doing all kinds of innovative things attempt to help people who were disturbed, and by and large didn't get very far with it, but they were trying. They were on the frontier, and this was actually starting before there were actually drugs available you could use for people like this. So when I retired, I was still interested in the mind, and I was fascinated with the possibility of using hypnosis as a more powerful tool to get into the subconscious layer and help people that way, because I could see very few people were doing it, but those who were I thought were making in roums, And by and large it was not the clinical psychologists. It was the kind of self taught or a separate school of hypnotists doing this work. And I thought that was odd, but I was open, and I think people who are passionate and intelligent can do anything if they have the resources and the time and energy. So I went and learned from some of those people and became ultimately a board certified consulting hypnotists from the National Guild of Hypnotists. It's a large body of practitioners who help people with all kinds of things using hypnosis, you know, kind of hypnotherapy approach, and that led me and was fascinating to me as well to the paranormal, because hypnosis is a way to tap into things the deep inner part of the mind knows better than the conscious self, and that includes sometimes and inner awareness one has had other lives, So as you probably know, there are people out there, including some psychologists and psychiatrists, who use hypnotherapy for past life regression, and so I found that utterly fascinating and I was skeptical at first, as I always am, and I came to find out that phenomenon is real. It looked real to me, and I had personal experiences with it. That's the best way to learn about something is do it personally. It's a great teacher, the best one probably, And that started to change me. For one thing. If you believe science and evolution that it all started from some primordial owse and evolved over time, how do you evolve the ability to die go somewhere else and then come back again as an infant? You know, how does that evolve? I mean, that's a pretty big leap. I mean, it's one thing to go from you know, a fish to maybe something that's an amphibian, you know, comes out on the land a little bit, you know, walks on its fins, and then they evolve into more land worthy appendages and so on. So I started to open up to the idea there's something really big and massive about there, and I had to start facing the fact maybe it's the divine, you know, maybe this is the paradigm that we have a soul that we come and go from the light, as people have talked about forever, you know, in terms of the scriptures and so on, being pretty pretty old historically, not the oldest of things recorded. But this is not a new idea and there's lots of evidence for it. As it turns out, as I went back and started looking from my adult perspective more critically so with hypnosis, that led me to learn some powerful techniques for resolving trauma events for people, taking them into a meditative state and helping them connect with the things they were restoring in the body and reframing it and using a kind of energetic self healing. That turns out to be really powerful, and it's helped many people with serious emotional problems like PTSD to resolve their difficulties and so on. And I found that tremendously gratifying, and it helped me in taking the training. I fixed problems in myself using that technique on the spot. Immediately, things I've been doing all my life just stopped. So this led me further to think about that deep part of the mind. And along the way, one of the odd things I was privy to was I had a call league who used to work on people to do remote spirit releasement. So what is that This is someone who has a spirit possession affecting their mind and this process removes it, and so I thought, okay, all right, here we go skeptical. You know, I wasn't ready to believe this. And the only exposure to it was I had a hypnosis conference I was at and I was giving a talk, and I went in a few minutes before my talk was to begin, and here was this fellow trying to talk down this woman he had worked on in his talk who had a spirit possessing her, and he was working on it right then and there, and she was in tears and it was really dramatic. So that intrigued me a little further. And he finally announced he was going to give a workshop and teach people how to do this. So I figured, all right, I'll pay the money. I'll go two weekends in a row. Let him teach me this thing, and let me see for myself. Can I do this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Can I see something that convinces me this is even real? Boy? Was I surprised? This was totally real? And to my great shock, I learned that when I was hypnotized and put in a kind of a transtate, not a super deep transtate, but just a bit of a a hypnotic transtate, I could tune into someone remotely from a distance, scan them and see if they had dark spirit attachments in them. This was just from a set of simple structions, and what it was doing was allowing me to use my intuition. Now, I always thought I had a good nose for things and you know, some curiosity, and I had a good track record of figuring things out, kind of having a hunch about how something worked, and then I would do the right experiments and often get a validation that I was correct. You know, I had a kind of investigators makeup for doing, you know, kind of a scholarly search for truth about things. But I didn't think it was intuition, you know, largely that I was able to get information and real information from somewhere else and kind of have an inner knowing that is what was going on. So anyway, iPhone, I could not only scan and see a spirit in someone, I could channel it. And that was what this guy was teaching. He would work with his wife and he did this for like twenty years, who was a psychic. He hypnotized her. She would connect to the subject, channel the spirits, the darkest of the spirits in that person, and then he would talk to the spirit and convince it to go to the light. Sounds pretty wacky, right, you know, people don't even believe in ghost and I'm talking about spirit possession. You know, this is like the omen and what's that one the movie about the kid who's possessed, you know, spinning around the ad and spinning up and all this stuff that the exercis, yes, thank you. So it's not usually that dramatic. If you do it right, you don't have to get involved in the emotion of the client the host. You need to deal with the spirit. So this convinced me this phenomenon is real, and I started doing a process like this and helping people, actually helping people. I was shocked by this. And at that very first conference, I was thinking at the time about this fellow who shot the Arizona Congresswoman Gabby Gifford, and he was in jail at the time. He was on the cover of Time magazine, very forbidding looking picture with him in red. You know, he looked him on it. And so I suggested, you know, to the instructor at the end of this thing, let's can we have somebody do a session on this. Jared Loughner in his prison cell and maybe we can depossess him and help him recover somewhat from what drove him to do this. And so someone raised their hand and said, well, I think Carl ought to do that. So I got up in front of the class and I connected to this dark spirit dfl and talked to it, and it was so amazing. I just can't tell you. I mean, when you'd come from a place of disbelief about something like that and then suddenly you're in the middle of it and you're doing it, it's a shock to the system. But it was a convincer. And not only did I feel that this was authentic and real, I learned things that were unexpected and actually clues that proved to be true that I figured out later on along the way. The fellow running the class asked this dark spirit in Lafner, why did you do this? Why did you try to get him to kill those people? And the spirit said they wanted someone killed and it wasn't her, It was a judge. Okay, he didn't pursue it any further. His curiosity wasn't aroused too much by that, but mine was. Now, this is something I could not have known. I mean, no one you know has talked about this or thought about it. There were a number of people killed that day, one of them was a judge and then this congresswoman. So I'd learned more about that later on, but this was a clue because since that time, I've learned that these dark spirits are ubiquitous. There's hordes of them. They possess around ninety percent of people, and depending on the vulnerability of the person, they get them to do all kinds of things. And the attention is to stir them up, get them emotionally wrought, interfere with their lives, make them do dumb things, to get in trouble or to make misay and then have a backlash against them. And so they're unhappy because they want that dark emotional energy for themselves. They're an energy vampire, if you will.
Speaker 1: They just feed off I'd like they feed.
Speaker 2: Off of our energy. And so to complete this cycle, just as the intro, I went from that to working on people myself to remove the spirits from them, and I got quite a further education. I mean, you cannot imagine unless you do this, the things you might run into. I had a woman call me on the phone who said that she has this darkness around her and it talks to her, and she's really upset and she needs somebody to help her because nobody can help. She said, I've talked to the doctors. They can't do anything about this. They want me on drug that doesn't help. I've tried it, but I have an archangel friend who helps me too. And I said, oh, that's interesting. What does the archangel tell you, Well, right now he's telling me I need to set myself on fire. Okay, So anyone could make a conclusion at this point this was a was not an archangel. Being a bit spiritual now myself, I can speak with authority. Archangels don't tell people to immolate themselves. They just don't do that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Number two, the mainstream person, the medical establishment certainly would say this person is delusional. You know, they might not know exactly what to diagnose the person as, but there would be a label eventually applied, schizophrenia or some thing, some psychotic break, you know, some disorder. Well, I did a remote spirit releasement and I found lots of dark spirits in her which I removed, and there was also a human spirit, an earthbound human spirit attached to her, and I talked with it, and here's one of the things he told me. This is the spirit of a man who was an arsonist when he was in the living, he died, he became earthbound, found his way to my client and attached to her. And this is what about a third of people who die end up being an earthbound spirit. So this is the reason she had this preoccupation. And she would talk to this. She thought it was an archangel. It was a spirit of a troubled human that had died in state earthbound and was now in her energy as well and giving her bad ideas because it's disturbed. This is a disturbed individual, someone who is an arsonist like that, and he was literally trying to get her to set herself on fire. This is the kind of thinking someone like that has. It gives them enjoyment, you know, is a fixation it's on. So this is what we're dealing with. We have the potential to pick these spirits up, and it's a it's a road hazard. It causes a lot of problems with people not completing their education. Their spirit possession is responsible for about seventy five percent of divorces because they interfere with relationships. They get people into all kinds of compromising situations by fanning the flames of maybe an impulse that's not so good for them, but you know, maybe having an affair, taking advantage of somewhat overstepping the bounds and breaking the law. They do things like causing accidents to happen.
Speaker 1: Now, would you say that most of these spirits are discarnate human spirits or can it be something else other than of human origin?
Speaker 2: Most of these spirits that are dark are fallen angelic beings. There's many, many more of them than there are lost soul human spirits. I don't have precise numbers. The divine won't tell me, probably because the number is so huge. They're a problems for the entire Milky Way galaxy. But they are the source of evil. So wherever you find evil, whether it's in your neighbor, a politician and the party you don't like, or whoever it might be, who's taking advantage of people, maybe crooked in some way or just out of bounds in the way they live their lives and hurt other people. The narcissists, the sociopaths at the extreme, but those who are selfish and just self interested and not inclined to be nice and break rules and try to get the advantage of others and so on. And that corruption comes from somewhere. We blame humanity. We think humans are defective, they're flawed. You know, the evidence is abundant. Any day of the week, you look at the news and you'll see exact samples of depravity and delusional kinds of thinking. If not a real mentally disturbed person, but you know, false distorted thinking that most people wouldn't agree with. And that comes from corruption by dark spirits. All of the evil comes from them. It starts from them. But of course those who are corrupted add to the problem. There's many corrupted people. As I was saying, not all are influenced to such an extent. Some are kind of immune. They don't seem to be listening to whatever the dark spirits are telling them. There's too strong, they're too self contained, have strong will and so on, and they can soldier on and do okay in life, but many people are trouble. Now round this picture out one more step. In the course of helping people with this process, I started removing spirits and doing a little bit of karmic repair, mainly for past traumas. Those things I knew represent a karmic wound of some sort, I would actively work to change that, and along the way I learned a lot more about this from the divine realm. I started channeling archangels because I wanted to learn more about the details and how things work, and I wasn't going to get that from these dark spirits. So I wanted to talk to a higher authority, and I started doing that and worked on this protocol to refine it and refine it and refine it, and added more bells and whistles as I learned more about the phenomenology and probed into where problems come from and what is going on mechanistically. So I was using my scientific background to look at it at that level of detail as best I could form questions. And one of the things I stumbled on in looking at people was there something in them they didn't belong And I learned that it was an alien implant. Fully, five percent of human beings get an alien implant at some point. For that to happen, they're abducted, they're taking aboard a craft, and an implant is put within them of the kind I was looking at, and so I had to face what this meant? What are the implications? I had clients who were coming to me to help their lives, and when I found they had an alien implant? What am I going to do now? What does it mean? What are the implications for them? I didn't know. I mean, I'd read books by claimed abductees talking about their lives and the recollections they had about being taken and things done to them, manipulated with medical procedures, that kind of thing, and I was prepared to believe that. Because I had seen a ufo as a young man, I knew it was real. And that was one of the blessings of my kind of guidance because it happened under very unusual circumstances where I found myself going out my front door at about two o'clock in the morning and there was a giant UFO going across in front of me. So it was my guidance. They impulsed me to step outside, and so I had that opportunity. So I couldn't discount when people said I was aboard a ufo because I saw this spectacular thing. It was unmistakable it made a right angle turn, shot up into the heavens, and was gone in about three seconds into a perfectly clear night and boom. You know, no sound, but it chilled me to the bone to witness it. My hair stood on it. I mean, I knew that there's something really strange about this. So all these pieces came together with me figuring out more and more and more about how it all fits. So I knew from that there's an et issue. I couldn't get myself to believe that something of that magnitude is being done for good purposes if no one's talking about it. There's been no permission obtained to go and take people in the night, even little children, and manipulate them, do something to their bodies. What's with that? We would never allow that being done by humans. Why would we allow that being done by some extraterrestrial beings we don't really know, based on maybe a promise that they're here to help, or whatever they might say to our government. There's something deeply wrong with that picture. So I've had to come back to that again and again and again as I've worked with people, because I've found many people are heavily manipulated by the extraterrestrials, and it's a huge problem in their lives, and not only that, they're manipulating the entirety of humanity on every level that matters, every level that matters. And so there's a lot I can say about this, but it's sinister. It's sinister entirely. I hate to be telling you these things, but my mission as a part of the Get Wisdom agenda is to save and heal humanity. So I have the information so you'll know what the problems are. And I have the tools now to offer in both empowered prayer and this Light Worker healing protocol that I've cobbled together over years now adding more and more to and to its power. And I can talk a lot about that as well, and why that is a premiere healing tool. Yeah. I'm told we need to be doing this or we're going to be in real trouble in a few short years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I think it's really important that you're talking about this information now because especially because of everything that's coming out in the mainstream, We've got, you know, celebrities channeling aliens, all kinds of craziness that's just been popping up in our our mainstream collective consciousness over the past few years because of what they're seemingly intentionally putting out. You know, you have mixed messages coming from our own government about UFOs, from our own media. We had this UAP report come out the other day, so they're obviously wanting to put this in the human consciousness that aliens exist, and it's becoming a rather large thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's getting the reaction that's expected from it. I think that more people are kind of ready to learn that we're not alone than than than originally thought. But that's just my opinion. But you're right. I think there is nefarious agendas that play. There's a bunch of I guess you could say, different infighting factions when it comes to ufology in general. Even in our own community, we have people that are spreading disinformation. I think that there are people intentionally planted in this unity to spread disinformation and the misinformation. Yes, so we're in confusing times or in fascinating times. I'd like to know what's really going on behind this are at least as much as you've come to understand through your channeling through the extraterrestrial sources that you've actually made contact with. And I guess as far as we can go from there.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, do the best that I can. And I realized this is quite a leap for most people, and even people who think of themselves as kind of savvy. They've read a lot of books, they watch a lot of things on the internet, they follow certain people and certain websites that probe these things and feel their inform I'm here to tell you it's very likely that much of what you've learned is false information that's being used for this big manipulation. So here's kind of the problem in a nutshell. Extraterrestrials came to the Earth millions and millions of years ago. They've been present all through the existence of humanity on the planet, except for a very short period at the very beginning when humans were first installed, after the Earth was configured to be what Creator calls a loving nest. And they've been here ever since to enslave us, to manipulate and downgrade us. And they have been here working behind the scenes, using us as playthings, just to have fun. It's like a video game, except you're using real, live, sentient beings you manipulate through mind control, get them to do goofy things against their own interests, and then you can laugh at them and see how you do, how successful you are, and you can maybe have them go to war with one another, and you know, your buddy takes one side, you take the other side. You know, I'll be the Western nations, you can have the Eastern nations, and we'll do a world war. Won't that be fun? I'll bet I can beat you, you know, with my with my tanks and my Blitzkreek strategies or whatever it might be. This is what's happening. It sounds preposterous, but if you're an extraterrestrial being who's been there and done it, seen it all, you have a civilization that's almost five billion years old, and you have been so corrupted by spirit detachments that you're now all uniformly coeopaths. You're part of a culture that cannot love, has no compassion even for their own kind. They live through power and forepower. That's all they have, and the only thing that gives them happiness and enjoyment is holding power over others, fighting to keep it or jostling for position to take it away from someone else. So they live in a very tough world that's doggy dog, and they prey on other worlds. Many civilizations have been annihilated by these these beings. I'm talking first of all about the Ananaki. They are the oldest of these corrupt extraterrestrials that are messing with us, and so everything has flowed from there. They're in our realm. They have outposts. There are some beings present in very large numbers. There are three races of extraterrestrials in an alliance, and they tolerate one another and help this kind of enterprise. And in addition, one of those races, the Arcturians developed, the alien Grays. These are the most familiar et because they're the most ubiquitous, and there's a zillion in these robotic beings. They're not like us. They're not soul based beings. They're an artificial intelligence, and they're pretty intelligent at this point enough so they want to have some human characteristics. They've taken this up as a quest, and they were indulged by their Arcturian masters to let them abduct humans and experiment on us, do genetic modification to see what will happen, learn from it, and they have developed an actual hybrid being that's based on their own DNA. These robots, they're a DNA based technology without the soul connection, and they mate with humans and incorporate human DNA into a hybrid. They've been working on this for thousands of years now, and they've got hybrids that are pretty sophisticated who can pass for human now, and that's their goal, and they want to eventually have the planet for themselves, but first they want to learn how to reincarnate like we do. They're smart enough to know there's something we can do that they can't. When they wear out, break down, whatever, that's it, they're sent to the trash heap. And you know, there's many more that can be built on command and so. But as an individual entity, they know they will perish one day forever we do not. They're jealous. They want that for themselves, and so they want to keep studying us. But they're the only ones at this point who want us still around. This is a very dangerous turn of events, and it happened within this last century and mostly within the last decades. They've decided they want to be done with this mess. They're tired of hurting these troubled humans, these troubling humans around because we're so independent minded and we send to work their efforts in some mysterious way. They think it's our mind somehow, our consciousness has a capability. When we get together in groups, we can have a certain power, and they're tired of trying to overcome that, figure it out and whatnot. They don't realize what that really is is the divine realm backstopping us that we're calling on through prayer largely. And so the problem with their decision that they want to be done with us is as a parting shot, they're prepared to annihilate everyone living and the race be done totally. And that's related to happen within the next five years. So it gives me no pleasure relaying this. This is probably the worst thing you will ever hear, and now it's because of me. So I'm very sorry that we're in this mess. But I didn't create it. I'm only the reporter. I stumbled on this and probed into it at length, and it took me years to learn this from the divine They wanted me to be close to the answer before They really came forthright in spelling this out and the implications.
Speaker 1: Now, I think one thing that we should address for the audience is when you say you're channeling the divine, and I guess you know you're you're referring to source or some people call it God. How did you know one hundred percent that that is what you were channeling and that you were not being deceived.
Speaker 2: That is a very difficult question to answer. It took me years of skepticism and doubt to reach this level because every step along the way, as I had doubt, there would be little bit less that I would get from them in the way of corroboration confirmation. Why they have to follow human intention. It's one of the rules of engagement. When the divine is dealing with humanity, we're in charge. We're in charge of the world. If he hadn't noticed, or we think we are. God isn't running it. It's humans and they're being manipulated in many ways to degrade the performance and make it worse. But God is watching, God is listening. God is within all of us and available to us. But we have to ask. We also have to believe in God one percent. That's not easy for most people. We also have to believe in ourselves one hundred percent that we're worthy of divine support. It was easier for me to start out at the level love an archangel. I never had the idea of channeling God. It just seemed too wildly improbable and impossible because we've been told this. You know, you can't get near God. You know, the energy is to big. It would likely kill you outright if you were in God's presence. You couldn't handle it if you try to deal with it directly. You know, this is some of the propaganda that's been done. It turns out God is gentle and loving in dealing with us and interacting with us and helps us all the time, even little children and infants in a very nurturing and caring way. That shouldn't be so shocking to people. But this is an example of the disinformation that's gotten into religion. You know, like God is judgmental, God is jealous. God is harsh and demanding and well issue if you disappoint, if you you know, you get too big for your bridges or whatever, you'll get smacked down and well, there is a force to reckon with misdeeds. That's the law of karma. But that runs on autopilot. So that's another complex discussion. All right, So you ask me, how do I know? Well, I came to believe in this voice through the archangels over a long span of time. For one thing, I have no one to guide me with this. I mean, who is an authority that can tell you and prove to you that this paradigm is even real. The channelers are actually getting something outside themselves. Science still doesn't believe in extrasensory perception, not as a formal tenet of scientific thought. There are people who do a little research on it. So I had to convince myself, very much a skeptic that first of all, this is something that's not me, it's not a part of my own mind. That wasn't too hard because I would learn things every time and asking questions I didn't know. So that's pretty good evidence, because you know, I can put together a pretty thoughtful, incisive question. I can think deeply about things, and eventually I can get an intuitive sense maybe and end up close to the truth of things without really getting any outside information if I work at it and leave myself open. And of course Really, what's happening is my higher self and maybe Creator are giving me some insight along the way, but that's available to everyone. That's where your gut hunches and your inner instinct comes from. It's from your guidance. Principally, you're higher self sometimes spirit guide who are accompanying you and helping you with your life plan and so on. Though those paradigms are true inaccurate. So eventually I did run into an impostor and I had some indings with an impostor. It shook me up. And what happened was I was a little too cavalier, a little too trusting, and I hadn't nailed down the safety procedures that I really needed to be using. And they let it happen. The divine let it happen.
Speaker 3: To teach me.
Speaker 2: So I've experienced that I know what can happen, I know what it can be like, and it's very seductive. And this is what is happening with all these channelers. They love doing what they do because it seems so lofty and wonderful. It's a gift and clearly something few people can do, so they're not inclined to question it and What happens, in addition, is if someone is channeling an impostor, the darkness will work on them to make them complacent, to rein them in and keep them constrained in certain ways so they don't ask awkward questions, they don't probe things too deeply. They stay on the surface and they're only given surface level information, encouragement, upliftment. And most of them are spiritual folks. They're not scientists, they're not engineers. They're not thinking about the nuts and bolts and what makes things go. They want to know about ascension and the future and the soul and concepts like that. And there's tons of spiritual lore that's accumulated over the centuries. The impostors take that information, rework it, feed it back to the channelers, and they're happy as a clam. They're made to be complacent and they're readily full because they don't think something bad could happen if they have good intentions. It's a trap. Bad things do happen to good people. Look at the news, you know, the innocent victim, the little kid, there's got a bullet going through their brain, lying in their crib because there's a drive by shooting. You know that they didn't attract that that is evil on the march, that has the ascendancy at the moment. So here's what I can tell you by way of corroboration. This is probably the best I can do. I know it's not me, and I can talk at length about that, but that would be too boring. But I've looked at this carefully, and occasionally I'm truly odd by what comes through. Typically, when I do a channeling session, depending on the material I want to probe, I make a list of questions, I record them. I go into a mild trance state, put safety around the work. Connect to the creator of all. It is who I go to now for all my channeling, because it's the highest, holiest, most sacred source of everything. And there's a rigor in how I go about that, and I want to be kept safe. I want it to be authentic and so on, and I set that intention and I allow whatever comes through to come through. I play the recorded questions one by one, wait for an answer. When it stops talking through me, I played the next question. Now I ask questions about all kinds of things. I have many people coming to get wisdom, dot com and they ask about something they saw on the internet, or something happening with a family member, whatever it might be, and I'll just throw that question into my cue. Some I care about, I'm really curious. Some I'm not that thrilled and knowing about. But I do it as a service, you know. I honor that. And some of them are more theoretical in that, and sometimes probing things that I personally don't care that much about, but I do it to keep rounding out the picture. Okay, So I might sit down with a list of ten questions that are you know, kind of penetrating, probing detail, and I have no skin in the game. I do no preparation of any kind. I don't look anything up try to think about what the answer might be. I just make a list of the questions from my big long list, and I go on. I do a session and let whatever comes come, and I send it off to a volunteer who does the transcript and sends it back to me, and she does the best she can to put in the punctuation, you know, where the end of the sentences are, and that kind of thing, where to maybe make a paragraph break. And what I find is invariably it's perfect. There's no awkwardness, there's no pauses, there's no hesitation, there's no fumbling for words, there's no kind of pauses like I might do. Try to think of what I was just thinking about, and what I'm going to say next, and what's most important and so on. That takes some time, takes some thought if you're making it up. When I write something, I'll spend hours on something. If it's you know, of significance, something I want to put as a preface to a book or explain something important to a group of people, and I wanted to really tell the story, Well, I'll spend hours polishing it, and i'll read it the next day and I'll realize, oh, I left this out. I left that out, and I'll have to go and stick that in. Somehow, these channelings get to the point they're cogent, they're deep, and they tell the story, and they often have components I was not aware of at all, and thinking about the question and its meaning, that's how I know it isn't me. So then who is it? If it's not me? And I can't prove that. But I couldn't come up with this material on my own i'd never get there. I've got answers now in my database on the website alone to five thousand questions, and so it just happens. So what is it. It's smarter than I am. So I'm no slouch. I'm not the smartest person in the world by far, but I'm not a dummy. And you know, so I've got some basic native intelligence and some scientific background and so on, and you know, I have my own cultural exposure such as it is, and all that to draw on. But I can't know everything. I don't. But this voice can tell me always something about anything. And the key is in the nature of the answers. If I asked about a dark subject, I'll get an answer. If I want to know about something that happened, is there something sinister going on about it? I'll be told. And I might be told the group this response not names and dates and places and forensic kinds of level of detail, because the divine won't support a human forensic effort. There's a lot of complicating karma in that. But I'll learn about what is wrong. By and large, other channelers don't ever go there. They want reassurance, they want support, they want upliftment. They want sweetness and light talk, or at least that's what they get always, and that's as far as it goes. They don't get involved with healing tough things and propose ways that can really work. To do that. When I talk to Creator, and I call it Creator to make it generic. A lot of people don't like the word God because it triggers them. They don't they want to get away from their religious back background and the associations and they don't trust it, and I understand why. But then we have the Muslims. I have Muslim clients from time to time, and they want to hear about Allah. If you're going to use a nerd a name, they don't want to g word thrown at them. So I call it Creator and that helps me with some of the new age folks who who you know, like that idea source, source, energy and that sort of thing. The key is you have to mean God when you say source. If you just talk about source, you're talking about nothing except you know, some vague idea you might have that there's some vast energy out there whatever you're thinking in if you want to bring the white light in to do something that is no meaning in and of itself unless you're talking about holy light, light that comes from the true divine. The rest is hand waving, it's wishful thinking. It's people fooling themselves, and there'll be an impostors show up immediately to engage with them if they start doing that. This is where people get in trouble. They meditate and they want to reach out to the universe. They'll get a reply, but it won't be God who's talking to them. It'll be an ananarchi psychic watching the skies for people like that. We're not supposed to be doing that. We're supposed to be complacent and not using our intuitive ability. That has been tried to. The attempt has been made to stamp that out, and so that's a forbidden activity, frankly. So all right, So this information I get is lofty, it's more than I know know, and it deals with the darkness as well as the light. And it names names in the sense of groups and organizations who are doing terrible, terrible things all the time. And I've learned so much about how humanity is being harmed and corrupted and it's not pretty. So I found out along the way first at the level of the archangels, because I knew that I wanted. I was interested in healing primarily, and so I asked all kinds of things about medicine, and I never got a lot of positive encouragement about medicine from them. And you know, and I could understand that, because there's limits to the pharmaceutical approach, which is the main thing, and then surgery, which they say we shouldn't even be doing at all. And I can talk about that at some point with you, if you're interested, down the line.
Speaker 1: But so.
Speaker 2: One day I asked about another kind of institution, the educational system. Boy did I get an air full about all the ways that it's misguided, misdirected, misappropriated, and manipulated for evil purposes. Evil yikes. I wasn't expecting that. And of course, like everyone I know, things aren't perfect. So the legal system isn't perfect. They make mistakes, They incarcerate some innocent people, they let's let free some people who are actually perpetrated. It's just not always easy. You don't always have enough evidence, or evidence can be taged, it can be overinterpreted, and so mistakes are made. I got another ear full, and on and on it went. Every sphere of human endeavor is highly corrupted, working against our best interests much of the time. And that's why life is frustrating, difficult, challenging, and often filled with disappointment for so many people. Yeah, and like deliberately constrained and minimized, like.
Speaker 1: You said earlier, this, I mean, this can be a lot for people to hear, especially if they're hearing some of this for the first time. You know, it can be a little discouraging. And like I always you know, try to do I try to offer solutions towards the end of each show, especially if we're going to be discussing heavy things like what's what's happening right now? Any solutions that are possible? And people kind of look at that and they're like, man, this whole system is too big to fail. What could possibly be a solution for these problems? So that's why I'd like to kind of close out with are there any solutions to what's happening right now? I mean, you gave like a timeframe of maybe within five years, they're trying to basically enslave humanity. Is there any way we can counter this and shift this and turn it around.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that ties in nicely with the idea that I'm talking to something that is lofty, because I am getting answers about how to deal with this very dilemma. And the reason is I am asking. By and large, people aren't doing that. They're complacent. They think it's you know, human levels stuff. You know, people are squirrely, they're reliable, they're corrupted, and they're easily corrupted. They're selfish, and that's what this is. Some are outright criminals and so on. It's unfortunate, but it's always been this way, look at history, et cetera, et cetera. But it's bigger than that. It's worse than that, because mind control is very powerful and it gets people to do terrible things. And the best evidence I can give you about the validity of the voice I talk with is that it gives me lots of confirmation about how to fix things and heal things. This is a healing need that we're talking about here. And here's the interesting divine perspective about it. Do we need to learn how to make super weapons and develop an army to ring the cities and fight them in the skies, or what do we do? None? Of that. They are opposed to war entirely, killing other things entirely. They'll tell you it's better to just be killed than to kill other beings. There is a time when if there's something at that level that's at stake, like the entirety of humanity, it might be the lesser of evils to have a war. That was what World War two was about. It was intended to result in the annihilation of humanity. So those heroes who won World War two were divinely inspired and assisted to do that. So there's exceptions at times to these kinds of divine rules, because otherwise the darkness will win. So we're given some help. But this is our problem to solve. We are the answer. We were created to solve the problem of evil. Believe it or not, these ets were created along before we were. They became depraved and were pillaging the entire higher galaxy. The problem is the free will paradigm that creates the possibility of bad along with the good. And it happened, and these fallen and angels started this, and we were created to be relatively new, still enough connected to the light that we could stay pure enough and in divine alignment enough to work through the divine to accomplish.
Speaker 1: What was needed.
Speaker 2: No one else in our galaxy isn't enough divine alignment to do this. Who was in the physical There are a few high level, high vibrational in other dimensions beings, but not somebody who can be the boots on the ground, which is what's needed. That's us. Most are asleep. You can't count on that. Some are definitely oppositional. They're being manipulated and controlled so heavily to be dark and to throw wrenches in the works of any kind of humanitarian enterprise. You can't count on them. You know. They're frank criminals, many of them. And there is a collaboration with the US government with the formation of a mercenary army of humans being mind controlled to do that. That's how the annihilation will be done. By human beings turning against others because of the mind control, they cannot be aware of what they're doing. That's how powerful this can be. So we have to stop it. Now, How do you do it if you can't fight and win because they're too advanced technologically and you can't get any outside help, which is true, by the way, what are you left with you're only left with the Divine. That is our ace in the hole. God has the power to stop it, but cannot do it because it's our problem. We're responsible. We need to take charge and make this happen. So what we need then is a partnership. We need to partner with a divine. So walking hand in hand with the Almighty, we have the capability to turn this around. All right, So, nitty gritty, how does that happen? Show up one day with a giant next to you, intimidate the interlopers. No, Asking the Divine for the things that will work is the key. We can do it to some extent through prayer. We can do it more powerfully with this healing protocol, and what it asks is for the Divine to come in and take care every level of negativity that has befallen us and the interlopers who are manipulating us and want to do these terrible things, the ets and the dark spirits. The key is healing the perpetrators. That is how we can be saved. If we heal those who intend to do us in. That can't happen unless they're victims are healed first. This is how the universe works. You cannot be forgiven, restored, rejuvenated for the things that have happened to take you out of alignment unless the mess is cleaned up. That's how you come back to the fold. You clean up your mess, or get some help to clean it up if it's too big down for you to handle. That is the path back to full empowerment for humanity and to be healed and kept safe. Take care of the perpetrators first, so they will withdraw and leave us alone. Then continued healing can happen for humanity in earnest to get us ready to have an ascension to a higher plane of existence. That is what is planned for us. Many people perceive that, psychics and so on. They see an ascension in our future. Some see an annihilation, an apocalypse. That's what was talked about in the Bible. You know the Book of Revelation, and you know the end of the world armageddon. That's the other dire possibility, one or the other. Well, if we can ascend, it will only be because we solve the problem of evil and help the interlopers find a better path. Then we'll live long enough to go through this process of being raised up. If we do not save them and heal them enough to get them out of our air, they may well do us in and that will be the end of humanity at least in this go run. We won't have a planet to live on, we won't be able to come back again, and because we'll be immediately dealt with, so we'll be back in the light because we have an immortal soul licking our wounds, feeling sorry for ourselves, maybe regretting that we couldn't pull this off after how many thoughts and years we've been working on this. Now many of us are old souls. We were live before the universe was started, So this has been going on for millennia, and we have a huge stake in this and it would be a shame to have it fall apart. Now when we're that close to a turning point. To make our future destiny start to happen in a big, big way, we will leave the physical realm, will be in a higher dimension that allows us to traverse the universe at will have many kind of divine level capabilities, creating things out of energy, like we would like to do with our minds but really can't so much as a physical human We have a remembrance that we can do magical things, but not as a physical human. But we're going to go back to that and have free reign through the universe, to be an ambassador for Creator and allow greater free will throughout the universe than ever before, because we will have proved any darkness that does arise can be dealt with successfully. We will have proven it. That's to be our role. But we're running out of time, so we have the protocol. We have empowered prayer to ask for all the things germane to solving this problem, uplifting those who would harm humans, those who are working against the truth of the divine. You can say a prayer asking for that and you will be helping thwart the annihilation. You don't have to spell that out. You can just ask for the upliftment of those who cause harm, and for all to be raised up and love to open the hearts of all all, and you'll have it covered. You see, it's not really just us against them. Us first and foremost deal with them. They've are proven that we can't get anything positive from them. That's not the way to look at We have to be more divine than that and recognize they are people who are corrupted, beings who are corrupted, and they are imperil themselves because they will perish eventually the way they're going. These extraterrestrials, they're doomed with the path they're on, and the dark spirits are already doomed. They only exist as parasites. And if this physical realm is all essentially to become obsolete one day because it served the purpose as a training ground, all those dark angelic spirits will get recycled. There'll be no more that could happen to some of the races of physical beings. Also if they're beyond the pales still, so the plan is for us to descend and then keep healing them from the light. So all I can tell you is this source of knowledge is about healing and helping. I'm not getting that so much from other sources. Now some of them are starting to talk about, Yeah, there are some peskyts out there and we're gonna have to face it and we're going to have to do something, and we're gonna need some powerful friends to come in, and there are some benevolent ets out there. So thankfully we're going to have an ally who's able to face these dark ETS and help us with this contest that's coming. That's a plan being put into action already. That's why there have been leaks about ETS, about a program involving the US military and ETS and this disclosure movement that is gaining strength all the time, and they think they're doing really wonderful things to bring forth the truth. You know that the government's hiding the details and we're grown up enough to handle it, et cetera. That is a trojan horse campaign to have the ETS come out of the closet claiming to be our friends and savior. And I'm told if we let them have more power and control, it's all over because the divine will be helpless. We will have chosen who were lining up with. If we line up with the band guys, even if they have a good story, we're doomed. So that is the bottom line message here and why this is important. You're not going to find other humans by and large who are not misguided in some way, some very deeply corrupted. But there's so much disinformation and it's gotten the head start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has, and we man, we're living in such fascinating times and critical times, and we've barely just kind of scratched the surface of a lot of the information that I think people need to hear about. So I'd definitely love to have you back on in the near future so we can you know, keep updated and keep finding out what's really happening in our world.
Speaker 2: Well, there are many fascinating details about this whole enterprise because it's vast in its workings. Yeah, and they have so many humans working for them, carrying out little subplots and strategies two fool people and to cause trouble, to drain us of energy and resources. So one of them is the bio warfare that goes on. It's been all through history. All these pathogens are extraterrestrial. They come and they spray them into our environment, and then we get a plague or we get a you know, virus and influenza, you know on the COVID nineteen right. So that's just one of many many sources of attack that they use to sap our strength, to soften us up, and that's the plan. It's it's fun for them because they're kind of savoring it, you know. They they wouldn't want to, you know, it's like the art of cooking. You know, do you want an instant meal like you push your button and boom the meal, or do you like cooking it slowly over the coals and watching its sizzle and bubble and the heat. I mean, that's kind of like the way they think. If there's more pain, they're all in. They want it slow and painful.
Speaker 1: Well, Carl, I'm so glad that you're coming out with this information. I think that even though it's a tough pill for a lot of people to swallow, we need to keep exploring this kind of thing. And like I said, I'd love to have you back on sometime in the future before you head out. If people are interested in finding out more about you and your work, your channelings, anything like that. It is getwisdom dot com.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely that you can learn about the different areas of involvement here are healing work and our exploration to learn about the unusual, the paranormal, and the idea of spirituality, to promote truth of the divine and help people understand what it is like how to interact with it, and fill in the blanks about the different kinds of beings and the hierarchies and so on and what it can mean for you.
Speaker 1: Definitely check that part of it. Yes, we are all part of it. And I want to thank you again Carl for coming on tonight. Like I said, we'll have some we'll have some more shows in the future. We can explore some of this information further and it'll be great to talk.
Speaker 2: To you again. And oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Of course, tonight we're gonna welcome Ronnie Dawson. He is a Texas oil field worker whose UFO alien encounter received international tension. He was featured on an episode of Caught on Camera on Japanese TV and made an appearance on NBC First Look Roswell Experience or Panel. He is the author of the Ronnie Dawson UFO Story and has been a guest on multitude of radio shows, and his story has been featured on websites across the globe. He was also recently a featured presenter at the UFO Mega Conference. Ronnie, welcome to Forbidden Knowledge News and again, how have you been.
Speaker 3: I thank you, Chris, It's really good to be here. I'm doing great and doing great.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Yeah, it was great meeting you, hanging out with you and writer at the conference. You had an awesome presentation, and man, you have experienced some crazy shit, to say the least. A lot of my audience may not have heard your stories yet, so I really want to get into that. Plus you have some photographic evidence we're going to share here at the end. Now, Ronnie, before any of this ever happened to you, what was your life like and did you believe in UFOs and aliens?
Speaker 3: Man? You know, I kind of thought that there's a possibility of it, But I out in the middle of nowhere, and I worked nights, and I'm out there in the middle of nowhere, and I haven't seen anything. I'm thinking, you know, if somebody would see something out there at nights sneaking around, it should have been us, guys. And for twenty four years, I didn't see anything. And so, you know, I was fairly confident that everything up there in the sky was explainable and everything I had seen when I was able to explain it, even though I'd seen some wild stuff, but it was all explainable as far as I could tell. And so I was kind of a skeptic. Really, I was skeptic.
Speaker 1: Now, when did you have your very first experience that you really couldn't deny.
Speaker 3: It was about two thousand and nine. We started seeing some lights moving around out in the out out in the woods. Whether it wouldn't anybody or anything out there, and I mean it was lights that would appear in the darkness. They would drop down to the field, sit there for a few seconds, pop up two hundred feet, be joined by a second one disappear. Lights would come on and sequence over the trees, and then they would just.
Speaker 1: And where in the United States was this approximately?
Speaker 3: This was over here in north central Texas and the north central Texas and the upper Northern Hill Country of Texas. And it's a very rural area out here, and uh, like I said, I'd been out there twenty four years and I hadn't seen anything like this, And it was really odd trying to figure out what this was. And I was kind of putting two and two together. And then I was going down the road and three lights came on, and then six lights came on, and they were up ahead of me over the highway and they were hyping there probably a thousand feet up, huge lights. And then three more came on. There was nine lights. And now I've seen three of the lights broke off travel down to the ground. Within a two minute period, about a quarter mile up to my left, they shined a blue being down on the ground, and then there was a human like a humanoid figurine with a large head fir its body walking around out there in the field. And inside the blue light there was something darker blue being lifted. And as I got to this and was observing all this, trying to figure out what was going on over there, I seen a cow. It was a cow in the light being lifted, and it was whipping its head from side to side, and so at that point I kind of, you know, figured, okay, it was kind of a lot. I was thinking, anyways, if these things aren't from around here right now.
Speaker 1: You saw a cow being pulled into, did you see the craft that it was being pulled into.
Speaker 3: I couldn't see the shape of the craft. All I could see was the craft had three large white lights that were whitish blue lights that were shining out of what it looked like porthole openings in it. And I could not see the shape of the craft, but I could see the beam going down to the ground, and I could see the dark blue object being lifted in it. I couldn't tell what it was at first, but I could clearly make out finally that it was a cow and it was whipping its head from side to side, not enjoyed being lifted.
Speaker 1: Wow, do you have any questions about that experience?
Speaker 4: Writer? Just that it's interesting that you brought up, Ronnie that the lights were kind of different colored. You said white and blue, right, Like I've heard that UFOs whenever they're seen when they're multi collared, and they're very vibrant and different colored lights. So those are real extraterrestrial craft, and the other ones that are just white are more than likely military craft one of ours. Is that true to your knowledge?
Speaker 3: And you know, I've had other experiences to see the color of the lights in my pictures and videos and stuff and say they just they knew that my stuff was real just in the color of the lights.
Speaker 1: Like we're going to show some of those pictures. They have very bright colored lights in some of these objects that you're showing. It's very interesting, now, this this experience with the cow and the lights, this was all the same experience, right, This was one time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was just one experience there, But I mean I was going out during the week and I will see lights come on over the fields and go off, and I'd see them drop down to the field and sit there for a second and then pop up. And so we were seeing some weird stuff out there before the calib duction, and the calib duction was a real wake up call for me that this is probably et more than likely, because I'd heard about calaib ductions everywhere, but not many people in the world have actually witnessed one. But I actually witnessed one while I was driving down the highway. I even rode down my driver's side window so I could get a clear look at it. The thought of stopping and watching it crossed my mind, but after I seen that it was a cow being lifted, I just wanted to leave. I had no I had seen everything I wanted to see.
Speaker 1: Right, Did you have any other experiences where you witnessed any cattle mutilations or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I have no idea what happened to the cow they got, if it got killed, taken back, or never just disappeared all together, you know, I have no idea what happened to the cow after that. And like I said, it was just an area of the highway. I was traveling down and so I have you know the consequencies of the cow. I have no idea what happened happened to that thing, but I can I can imagine what happened now.
Speaker 4: How many people were with you, Ronnie, whenever this happened, were there others with you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I was I was working by myself, traveling down the traveling down alongst stretch of the highway between Cisco, Texas and Rise of Star called Highway one eighty three South Francisco, Texas. And they headed two rises started to pick up a load of crude all down there. So and this all happened right in front of me on the highway and the big craft I had gotten underneath it, because like I said, there was nine lights and three had broken off, and then the six lights that were still above me. At one point they just couldn't I couldn't see him anymore. It was like whatever it was up there, I had driven under the thing.
Speaker 4: So so this was like your first experience then, Yeah, that was my first biggest that's my first big wake up call, you know.
Speaker 3: I seen and it was the thing walking around on the field. It looked like a little skinny person with a huge head on it, and there was a fluorescent green and yellow light just glowing around it.
Speaker 1: Did you see what happened to him or where he went?
Speaker 3: No, I couldn't see. I couldn't see him all that well, but I could just tell it was a humanoid with a head that was way too big. And then the light was probably fifty yards from him. And uh, inside the light there was something being lifted and I could see it. I could see it rising up, and I was it drew my attention to it, and when I saw that it was a cow, I was like, oh, man, okay, this has just gotten real.
Speaker 1: Man, that's weird. And uh so after this, you saw lights in the field. You saw these lights quite often recurring.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You you couldn't go out there almost some It's like it's like once a week you go out there. I'd work Wednesday and Thursday night, use me and uh on Wednesday and a Thursday night, you could. You could not go out there without seeing something something odd. It wasn't always something amazing like a calibduction, but it was always a light that came on, sequenced and went off, or something odd, something that was unexplainable every every week.
Speaker 1: Now, eventually you actually had encounters in contact with probably extra terrestrial beings.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, when was your first experience that you made contact with something not human?
Speaker 3: Well, the first thing that the first thing that happened is I had an alien home invasion that happened in twenty a ten, and it was it was not about a year after we started seeing the lights and and not I think it was. I don't know, it was a little bit after the catlebduction, maybe six months or so something like that after the calab duction, but we started seeing I started seeing some beautiful craft. I could almost see the craft with the lights signalcent around it, and it was stay in the same position in the lights. It had like a counterclockwiss rotation, and one light would rotate out of you and another one would come into view, and it was like a disc that had a counterclockwise rotation. And I was trying to get pictures and observing this on a couple of different occasions. And uh. And then one day in the late afternoon in the broad daylight, I've seen a huge black something over a rural farmhouse on private property. It was still daylight and At first I thought the place might be on fire because it was very dark cloud over the top of this house. But as I got closer to the house, I could see these big whitish blue lights came on in the middle of it, and I could tell that it was a UFO craft and it started moving away from the house. That was really fuzzy. Even if you'd had a really good camera, you wouldn't have got a good picture because I don't know what was caused in the disturbance, if it was some kind of a stealth or something, but there was not a whole lot of detail in the shape of the craft, but you could definitely see it was. It was larger than the house and black and moving off, and it had it had four big lights in the middle strung throughout the middle of it, and it was started moving off ahead of me. And I had a camera and I tried to get a picture of it in the daylight, and the camera failed. The camera lens opened, the batteries were good, and the thing just froze up. I don't know if they had anything to do with it or it was just bad timing and the camera malfunction, but I would have had a great opportunity to catch it right there in the daylight. I was actually following this thing out, unable to get a picture of it after the camera failed, and then the thing just turned translucent. I was waiting for it to shoot off or see how it took off, and this thing just it went translucent. You could all of a sudden it got almost like a mirage and you could just see right through it. And it just like it's like the stelle started working or something, and it just vanished right in front of my eyes. Wow. This was in the late afternoon. It wasn't even darker.
Speaker 1: Now, this was part of the home invasion scenario.
Speaker 3: That was just prior to the home invasion scenario, but it actually I had that was the second craft I had seen you six days and and I had been trying to think outside the box. And I had this two hundred and fifty MILLI lot green laser I'd got, and I had the idea that I could shoot this green laser at one of these UFOs. Have a friend recorded and if the craft's propostion system was bend in the FABRICA's face around it, it should make the light appear to be end or disappear or do something odd. And my thinking was that if I could actually get a video or just doing that, we'd really have some holiday presented to the scholars and skeptics that what we're seeing is real, not from around here. So I contacted a friend of mine, Alan Ostracio, who lived in a house house out of town here, and he agreed to help me in my little project. So I brought up the laser. I had the camera when we were UFO watching in his backyard, and I had seen two in six days. This is dying number seven, and we were basically UFO watching, hoping that we'd get the chance to do something like that like I'd been hoping to do right. So and we sat there with you and up UFO watching for a while, and I didn't I could hear military jets coming around, and I thought, we're not going to see anything with these jets messing around. And finally the jets left, and it was about fifteen minutes after all the jets had left. I was about ready to give up. And my friend Allen is the one first one that seen it. He said, my god, man, what is that? And I looked and there was a four light craft just like I had seen over the house. It was. It was black and you could see some white lights in on it, and uh thing it was just it was probably uh I want to say a few maybe four hundred yards from us. It wasn't that that far from us. It was about one hundred feet above the ground. And uh. And I shined this light laser around this thing, and I never needed to get the beam deviation that I was hoping to get. And uh, so I told my friend Alan, I said, Man, I'm gonna shine it on this thing. And you're ready, I said, because I was wondering if they were gonna they might take this wrong, they might interpret this wrong, and my god, we might be two piles of ashes. It was one of the scariest things I've ever done, was shining this laser onto the UFO and uh, this thing, this laser to shoot a beam about five ten miles easily green bean that you could easily visibly see. And the idea was to get it on camera. Well, I shine, I said. I shined the light that laser on the craft and it just completely absorbed the beam and uh and I thought, man, it's not doing anything. I look and I looked up ready and I said, I hope you're getting all this, And the camera was laying right asideing. Man. I mean, he had one job with the video record this. And he was standing there and he had his hands on his hips and he was just talking at this thing. You had never seen a UFO before, and it just the thought of having the camera and having a job just it just blew his mind. I mean he just laid the camera sait right there beside him, and he was just staring at this thing. And I said, my god, how you're supposed to be recorded this? And he we rushed for the camera. We got it up and pointed at it. Before the thing could even start running. The craft just blinked out.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Man, that's incredible. So I was I was frustrated. We had a great opportunity there. But we learned a little bit because I did not see the beam deviation I was hoping to get, so if nothing else, we learned a little bit about they don't appear to be being in a fabric of space around the perfts like maybe we had anticipated anyway. So so.
Speaker 1: Man, that's really interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what we were thinking was that, you know, we'd actually catch something some solid evidence here, but that didn't happen, so anyway, what but the interesting thing is what happened the next night, Uh, the next you know, I wondered, how et I'm thank god that didn't shoot anything back to this, but I wondered, you know, what they'd think about a shooting a laser of their craft, if they would make him curious or anything like that. And I was actually firing the laser around before we seen the craft, So I actually wondered if the laser might have attracted you know, maybe they're curious to a certain degree and that helped to attract the craft. I don't know, but I was definitely shining the laser round before the craft showed up, and then when the craft did show up, I got to shine it on it. But the next night I came, I came home from work, and I and I live here at the house by myself, and I have this tabby mancoon cat. He's a big, big cat's he's declawed. He lives he stays in the house. It never goes outside. And when I got when I got into the when I got to the house, there was the cat was missing and there was a big hole in the bathroom floor that something had clawed to the floor. I couldn't imagine how my cat had done that, but he had escaped under the house. And it was big enough hole that I could stick my arm and our cat could crawl through. And so this this cat is just missing. So I I and I called him through that look down through that hole and I call the cat and I could hear him underneath her and uh, he sounded like he's closed. So I reached my arm down the hole and I'm feeling around trying to grab this cat, and I can't feel him. And I pulled my arm out. I look off that down the hole and there was something really scary down there looking up at me. And I can't be sure that it's a cat. I don't know what it is, but it's pretty scary looking looking up through the hole at me. And I thought, man, crazy for sticking your arm in that hole. Man, it's not telling what the heck is down there. It's like a cross space that's underneath my house. For all the water pipes and gas lines and stuff are. It's not even enough for him to walk underneath it. You have to crawl around on your belly, you know, to work on the house. And uh So I go out of the house and I see that my blocks on my excess panel blocks have been pulled out a little bit, and I don't know why that is. And and I called the cat, and the cat was running out, and I grabbed the cat, put the blocks back. I get a big piece of tin, and I patched the hole where the cat can't escape again. And I get ready for bed and I go in there and I lay down in that bed, and I no sooner lay down in that bed, you know. Then all of a sudden, I hear dishes and stuff getting knocked over up on the kitchen sink in the kitchen, and I'm hearing stuff getting knocked over and broke, and I'm thinking, what this cat is just? Man, he's really on my nerves. And I try to get up out of the bed to go see what's going on. And I realized that I cannot get up out of this bed to save my life. Man, I am pinned to this bed. So I'm wondering why I can't move. I mean, I can move my eyes, but I can't move my arms or legs or anything. And then I keep hearing the noise from the kitchen. There's still stuff moving around in there. And then so I'm thinking I'm having some kind of a health problem, a heart attack, a stroke, I don't even knows what. And then here's the stuff still moving around, and there I hear all of a sudden, I hear cabinets sound like they're opening, drawers sound like they're being pulled out, and I'm thinking, well, that is not like a cat could do something like that. And I look. I roll my eyes over to the doorway and I could see my cat is standing in the doorway, looking towards the kitchen, and he's like freaking out, like there's something besides me and him in the house. And I'm going, okay, there's something, you know, I don't know what. I'm trapped in this bed, the cat stand in the doorway, there's something else in the house, in the kitchen and h and they're saying, I know. The cat runs in there and jumps into the bed with me. And then all of a sudden, I see something streaked by the door where the cat was just was. And this thing, whatever it is, is black, and it's moving so fast that your eyes can't focus on it. I mean it's streaking by it, and so and I'm thinking I've got some kind of animal or something in the house. I'm still paralyzeding the bed. The cat's walking around the bed beside me, nothing's affecting him, and so I'm trying to figure out what in the world's going on here. And I see another one run by the doorway, and it's running just as fast as the other one. I mean, it's so fast that my eyes couldn't even focus on it, and I mean, I can't imagine what can move that fast. So then I seen one of them run across my vertical wall. I mean it run across the vertical wall like gravity didn't even affect it. And at that point, I was clean to the hope that it was a raccoon or a squirrel that had gotten in my house, that I was having some kind of health problem. But now I'm starting to realize this probably has more to do with what went on last night than anything that I was hoping was going on. So I was going on, man, this probably has something to do with wee like last night we were shooting a laser out of UO, you know, And now now I got ech in my house and he's running around in my house and uh, and I couldn't see him, but I'm I mean, I see him run up the wall, up up and down the wall like gravity didn't affect him. And they're just moving, flying so fast, and it's just crazy fast. And I tell you why, man, it was really weird. And I was going on, man, just do whatever you need to do and leave me alone in here. And then all of a sudden, I see one of them run in front of my door and stop where the cat had been before he'd run in there, and this thing running it off fours and it reared up on its back legs. This thing wasn't about eighteen inches tall. And this is one of the ugliest thing you could probably ever imagine. Man, This thing it looked like a looked like a grimblin the movie Grimblings after you throw water on it without the big ears. I mean, this was an ugly of a gun man. It was only eighteen inches tall. It had a face like an old man like it's squinty eyes and tight mouth, humanoid looking face, and it had an exoskeleton shell on it and the shell itself had thrown the pendages sticking on it. This thing was ten feet from me, so I got a really good look at it, and it was scary looking. I mean, it had long, really long arms, and what would have been its hands, I don't know if you could really call them hands or like insect hands or something. Man that they looked really odd and as fast as this thing was, I can't imagine the you know what kind of hands this thing had on it. But I mean they could run on a wall like a cock rope, you know, the way they the way they were moving, and uh, and this thing he was looking away from me. He was looking at me. He I see the side view of him, and then he looked towards the other two that were running running around the house. And then all three of them ran through my door, underneath the bed that I was trapped on, and then they were lifting the bed up me, the box, springs, the mattresses, everything, slamming it back to the floor, and I was being bounced on the mattresses and still couldn't do anything with the cat. He had had enough, man, He took off that bed. He took off around that corner, out of that room, and I was wishing I could have went with him, but I was still trapped here on that bed and they're bouncing me on this bed like I like, man, these things are strong. I mean they're little, but there's man, they gotta be stout and to be doing lifting me and the bed and every the bed frame and everything, and all of a sudd in the bed. They stopped, They stopped bouncing it, and uh, they start crawing, clawing up it. I could hear him turning through the fiber of the box spring. I could hear them up underneath the box spring. I can hear them scratching on the wood. Uh, the metal mashes across the top of the box springs underneath the mattress. They had pulled on it hard enough if they actually been it. And I seen the scrape marks in the wood that they left, and it was it was large, deep scrape marks, not like tiger claws, but something's like like like a dog or a bear claw, had something strong and deep into the wood on it. And they had actually bent the wire, pulling on the wire. And I was on top of this bed and it felt like they were digging through the mattress underneath me. And I was thinking, my God, they're gonna kill me. You know, I can't do anything. I'm gonna die here, you know. And and you know your your your instinct apears is fight or flight, you know, and when you can't flight, you know. I was horrified for a while, but then I got angry and I thought, it's either me or them. I'm in. I'm gonna struggle for life and dead. So I'm I started, I started getting angry. Man, I started growing into a rage. You know, I'm gonna break a little from this forest that's that's holding me. And I already had a p and there was a golf club in the corner. I'm gonna go grab a club out of that golf club and I'm gonna kill me some of these suckers. And then I'm gonna take the take the body of this thing, take it into a newsroom and throw it on the newsroom floor. And so you want proof, there's your proof. And uh, I mean I and I was, I was mad. I mean, I'm ready to kill kill them because I think and they're gonna kill me. And uh I tried, and I decided when I tried to break free from that force, the more force I used, the more they used to hold me in place, and it started affecting my breathing and it started affecting my heart. I felt like I was fixing to die. Man. I felt like I was fixing to have a heart attack right there, and it got hard to read. It felt like I was fixing and going conscious, and so I just I quit fighting because I thought, man, I'm I'm completely at the mercy. There's nothing I can do. And I just laid there. And then they quit digging at the bed and stuff, and they got over there where the gun cabinet was at and I was sticking in my head and said, that's where the laders at the gun cabinet is locked. And I know for a fact I locked that thing, the lasers locked in and I'm thinking, I'm bet these guys after that, and I heard them over by the gun cabinet, and I kind of thought to myself, Yeah, you suckers, this thing is locked. You're not going to get in there. And I heard them messing around over there, and then the next thing, I know, it got real quiet, and then I couldn't hear them at all. You know, it got quiet for just a second, and next thing, you know, all of a sudden, my body jumped up out of that bed, and I was in a fitter rage, and I cust throlled out and I grabbed that golf club. Now I had tried to do this five minutes earlier, I mean, this is a long time had gone by six I had tried to do this. Now I'm freaking out because my body is like a robot acting without my permission. It's just jumping up doing whatever the hell it wants, and I'm not telling it to do it. You know, And my whole life, my body has done what I told you to do. But this is the first time i life my body was like a robot doing something I didn't tell what to do. And I feel like a passenger riding along for the for the ride. It was like they had blocked the signals that I had tried to send in my brain. And when when they released me, that's the first thing they got processed. And that's the first thing I did. Well, got a golf club, and I go on an alien hunt. I looked as they had opened every cabinet, every drawer in my whole house. I've seen dishes that had been knocking over and broken in there in the kitchen, and they had knocked over a lamp and broke it there at the computer desk, and they had opened some drawers that were in the living room as well, and all the all the drawers under my computer desk had been opened and left open. They didn't bother to close any drawers. They had opened every dower and all the cabinets had been open, and so they you know, there was definitely they were definitely in my house. And then I went walking back into the bedroom. I thought, you know, i've been I know the gun cabinet was locked. When I want looked over the gun cabinet, the gun cabin the top and the bottom was open, and I know it was locked, and I thought, man, insuckers, they opened that. I thought, may's that laser. They've got that lasuer? That lasuer was gone. I went over to where the laser was being kept and there was a laser still in its case out there in the lower part of the gun cabinet that was locked and it was open, and they didn't take it. And I thought, well, they didn't find it, or they missed it, or but the fact that they had opened the gun cap and then it occurred to me, I'm sitting here, scared of the death, going on an alien hunt with the golf club, and I got a loaded shotgun right here. And the reason I didn't go for the shotgun to start with was I would have had to go into the living room and find the key to it and go back and open it, because I assumed it was still locked, and I thought, man, I could have had a shotgun going on this alien hunt. But anyway, I didn't. When I went back to where I had passed the hole where the cat was missing, they had They had pulled the screws up out of the wood and bent the tin, and I had used to secure it down where the cat couldn't get back out again. So apparently I'm thinking they probably made the hole. They probably escaped through the hole. It was never the cat anyway. Besides, this cat's de clawed. How he could have chewed a hole in my floor big enough for him to crawl out of it would have taken a long time, not happened in a short period of time like one day. And so yeah, this was a It was a while. It was a while. I couldn't seek it out. Now.
Speaker 1: One question before I turned over to writer. How long did this whole kind of interaction last?
Speaker 3: I want to say that the whole, the whole to et invasion with I mean, from the time that they peeled me down and they ranch back to aust It wasn't a very long period of time, but it felt like I mean, when you're I was, it felt like they probably lasted fifteen to twenty minutes maybe, but it felt like it was an hour man, you know, And I kept fighting that horse that was holding me, and then I relaxed and I couldn't feel anything hold me. But when I would try to try it again, it was still it would just it would be there again. It was like it didn't feel like anything was holding me, but when I would try to move there, it was, you know, frustrating. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you said you jumped up and started, you know, doing all the reflexes and moves you wanted to do a few minutes ago, that's that's pretty incredible. Any questions for him, writer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, whenever you first described it, I kind of thought maybe they were like translucent kind of beings, but the way the story progressed, it seems like that they were really physical, So like you you legitimately uh saw them like you weren't able to see through them. They weren't translucent at all. They were literally physical beings.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, these these certainly were physical beings. And and uh and people people have told me, you know why you call the police, you know, and don't think it didn't cross my mind. I was like, man, you know, yeah, I would love to get the cops over here and get a forensic team over here and get some because I know there's physical evidence in my house. And I've seen you could get up underneath my box springs and you can see the scratches and the pool marks on the wiring and stuff like that. So I had physical evidence in my house. And people keep hollering, you know, we want physical evidence, but you have to realize that our world is not set up for physical evidence. I had physical evidence of an ET encounter. And who was I gonna call that? You want me to call the police? Now, the police in my town, they're gonna they're not gonna First of all, they're not even gonna take you serious. They're gonna take you on some kind of a drug hallucination and probably look for the meth lab. But They're not even gonna take that kind of a They're not even gonna take you serious. And the fact that I'm a Hagards material transport driver, I have to really look out for. Uh, Like I said, you know, if they think I'm crazy that we have a medical department that will pull me out of the truck. They will make me go through a six month psychological evaluation and we get drug tested all the time. We get all this stuff. Man, it's like an air saying. I go through the same stuff airline pilots go through. In fact, I gave my physicals with them at the same doc. Guilty doctor. So and uh, you know, so you don't want to. I mean it's hard enough just just keeping your job because of your health and stuff. You know, you start making wild ass accusations and same crazy stuff. Man, Now they don't they won't hesitate for a minute to pull you out of the truck. And we have short term disability that they don't pay nothing like what you normally might work in. I mean, you're taking a heck of a cutting pay and you don't want to go there, you know, And I was sick. It wouldn't do any good. It wouldn't have done it if I thought it would have done any good. You bet I would have called the police if I would have had some kind of a department or government uh investigation unit that I could have called and said, hey, man, I seriously had an ET and home invasion. I seriously have some physical evidence that if you're seriously come look for. I'd be willing to let them come where you bet you know, And that's that's one of the things we're gonna have to do as a UFO community. You're gonna take it seriously. You're gonna have to set up something where something like this really happens. You won't solid evidence, you're you're equipped to come look for.
Speaker 1: Well, the UAP report did come out today. It was quite disappointing. It was only like what nine pages. I believe there's a larger report that's I set to come out at a later date, but we're not going to really talk about that because it's coming from the government and media anyway, So I think most of it would be disinformation. But any many other questions about that incident right before we move on.
Speaker 4: Yes, what what do you think that was the purpose for them coming into your house? Do you think that they were mad? Do you think that they were angry? You think it was like a warning, like, don't shine the laser at our craft anymore? Did was anything missing from your home that you found out later on?
Speaker 3: That's a good question, you know. And I thought it over them pretty much. And I tell you what I think. I think these are subservient beings. This is like an alien recontent. I think they probably came and investigated the laser. They probably weren't tasked with taking the laser, or the laser would have been gone, but maybe they they came and investigated the laser.
Speaker 1: If you want to shake you up a little bit with the whole bedshaking thing.
Speaker 3: Right right, Yeah, I have no idea what that was about. But I think, you know, some of the some of these subserviance, or they're subservience, is something greater they're they're doing. They're like a little contract job and maybe they're, uh, they have a little temper themselves. Maybe they have a little plate for this. Who knows. Maybe they're just mean and uh, the same thing with you know. I think maybe the gray aliens are tasked with connecting the biological material from us. I don't think they're I think they're subservience to something else, and I think this is something else. Is the guys I met later on wo oh Yes, I only see these little guys at one time. I haven't seen them since, and I thank god, you know, don't want it, don't care to see them again. But I seen them up close and personal ones that's not.
Speaker 4: Did you did you happen to shine a laser on any more UFOs after that incident?
Speaker 3: Now I still go UFO watching it, And in fact I still use the laser because I think the laser does have it does have the potential to attract them. I think that they can probably see the laser. There are intelligent beings, there's so certainly certain able curious beings, and I think shining a laser up in the sky if you're not seeing anything where you're UFO watching, I don't think it hurts at all. In fact, I've done it several times and had great results when I did do it, so I would encourage it and I and also I was attacked by airline people at one point for being one of those UFO guys who shining air lasers at airplanes. And I'm not that guy, and I don't encourage anybody.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now you said you actually met the beings that these little guys may be subservient to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was in August twenty seventeen. There was another big event that happened exactly one year after this eight home invasion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's hear it.
Speaker 3: For solid year after this event, I didn't I didn't see anything. I didn't see no mystery lights. I didn't see nothing. Man, I mean it was so quiet, nothing, and I, you know, I thought, man, you know, it was it was wild. It was crazy, and I was kind of thinking, you know, I guess I'll never see anything like that again. Well, I was working. It was a March second of twenty eleven, exactly one year later, and I was working nights, and I was working down there at a little Echo community. Echo's a little town called Echo, Texas, a little farming community ten miles outside of Comba, Texas in Coleman County, And going down there to get a little cruidle, and I pulled upon this lease at night. It wasn't that late at night, it was like ten o'clock. And I pulled in this lease and all of a sudden there's a three light UFO came on. The last came on. It probably went fifty yards for me, and it rose up over the tree and the thing was fixing the fly right over the top of my truck, and I had my I had my phone trying to get the camera open. I was hanging out of my driver's side door up to the waist. I was determined to catch this thing. And then all of a sudden, it just blinked out and and I was like, wow, man it was I was so close to getting a picture of it, and and it frustrated me in but I thought this thing didn't leave sure enough. I went ahead and hooked up to my tank, gauged my own and did everything I gotta do to get do my job. And I'll saying this thing. I seeing the lights come on back out there, and I thought these guys hadn't left. They just turned their stealth phone or whatever they did. But there's still after there's still I could see the lights come on, and then the lights would go off, and then the lights to move and it would come on again, and I was getting some pictures the first time. The first time I was able to catch some picture, so I was loading my camera full of these pictures of these things out of just colored lights out over the field, and didn't know I would need that memory space for later. But I was happy I was catching the pictures of it, you know, and uh, and this thing. At one point, this thing, it disappeared, it came back on. It was sitting on the ground behind the battery over there, about a quarter mile away, and I thought, man of it. And I had video capabilities on this camera that I was carrying, So I got some video of this thing. And I thought, I can't really see what's going on. It's too far away. All you can see some lights on in the ground shining through the trees. But I thought if I zoom in, maybe honest to be able to see something walking around the craft. So I was started a video. Well by the time I started the video of this thing, this thing leapfrogs two hundred yards, comes back down again on the ground since there for a second, and then goes back up in the air and takes off and goes in the flight and travels about a mile and about two seconds. And I call all that on video, and I thought, man, I've got there. I got you now. Et, you know, because this thing, this thing, you know, you know, I played with model Hobby rockets Man. The fastest rocket I've ever shot travels a mile and three seconds, so I know this thing traveling well over one thousand miles an hour. Right off the ground. You know, it traveled a mile to two seconds, which is faster than any rocket I've ever launched. And I'm thinking, this thing is moving, whatever it is, and you can see it, and it's changed. The lights were changing color of the whole time, blue, yellow, green, red. And then when it got a mile away and it stopped and I actually caught it on a piece of video. Well, I kept waiting to catch it. I was gonna catch more, you know. I thought maybe to come back, and sure enough it did. It came back on about one hundred yards one hundred yards away from it over the field, and this time it was close enough I could see this red, stretchy light. It looked like taffy. The light was stretched like caffy, and it looked like that with the naked eye, and I thought, well, maybe my eyes were curing up because I need to bleink, So I wiped my eyes to make sure my eyes weren't curing up, and the light looks stretchy like it looked like light that had been stretched like happy and I could see part of the craft, and so I took another picture of this thing, and this thing started. All of a sudden, this thing started moving at me. I mean, it started coming right at me. And then I'm thinking, oh, man, this thing is coming right at my truck. My truck is sitting there and it's got all the lights on it. It's lit up like a carnival out there at night. There's lights all over this thing, and this thing's coming right at me. I'm on top of the battery. This thing is coming at me, and it's getting closer, and I can see the I can see that the red lights are coming from a compartment underneath, but it looks like a disc and I can see the stars being blocked out. And then I'm thinking, man, you know, I don't really know how big this thing is. And I kept looking at that compartment underneath the crab, and there was lights being stretched, stretching coming out of it. And then all of a sudden, I thought, well, I looked up above me. For some reason, something moved up ahead, right over my head and I looked up and I seen the edge of the disk was blocking out the stars, and it was starting to move right off the top of me, and it looked like it was maybe thirty or forty feet straight up above my head. And man, it shocks scared me. I guess it just I never had got never had went from being excited to scare it so fast that when I looked up and seeing that disk moving over the edge of me, my knees just started checking. Man, I mean, I couldn't even I was thinking, man, you need to run for your life. And then I could already pull off a walk. It's all I could do to go down the stairs. I went down underneath the tanks and I shut the vout and stopped the loading process because I had the load rough process already started. And I was hiding my twenty of tanks looking up at this thing. And I had just pulled a bunch of oxygen into this tank. It's extremely flammable and after you sucked auctionen in it intil it. It's very explosive. And I got this UFO right above this tank battery, and I'm sitting here in between these tanks and I'm thinking, man, one sad expired, and this ding is gonna go up like a bomb. My truck is gonna go up, the whole location is gonna go up, and it ain't nobody gonna know anything. And so I thought, man, I need to get half from under here. And so I decided I walked over behind this steel separator that was a little bit other way, and it was hard walking and all. And I walked over there, and I hid behind the ship layer and I looked up. I could see the disk over the battery. I could see the there's a compartment underneath the craft. I think it's probably like fifty I don't know, maybe sixty feet away something like that. And all of a sudden, this big white, bluish light came on inside that compartment, and the red stretchy lights were still coming out of it and still look just like they did before. And all of a sudden I could see the I could see the window sill port hole opening of this thing, just as clear as daylight. And then that thing was something head and shoulders staring and looking out at me. And man, I thought, oh my god, you know this is a UFO. There's et right there. Looking at me, and I took I took my camera and I took one picture, and I went back into my hot spot and I turned my back and I looked around. I've seen all the darkness around me, and I was just waiting for something it's slimy hands and fingers to turn rushing out of the dark at me. And I was, I mean, I thought I was fixing it could be going away for a while, and I kid you not, and it's it's no fun when each t gets that close. And I was, I was even thinking. I already thought, Man, if I see something rushing at me, I'm gonna just chunk my phone that way, maybe somebody will have a clue as or what happened to me. And luckily nothing came rushing at me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Finally the distart backing away out over the field, and I never felt so relieved in my whole life, man, to see this thing back and away. This thing started backing away from me, and it backed off that after about one hundred yards from me over the field. The lights went out on it and then I could hear in the distance, I could hear the war, but a military jet getting closer and closer and closer, and now see this military jet fly right over the top is It was so low that I could actually see the jet from where I was at. It flew right over the top of the battery where this thing was at. I mean, it flew right to the point where the UFO was And I thought, man, I could see a dog fight, a collision or something. And this this jet just made a big sweeping circle out there and then just just circled and left the location. And I thought, well, I can't believe he didn't see anything, you know, that thing that he didn't see nothing, Nothing happened. The jet just made a big sweeping circle and he took off back towards the Dice Air Force Space and he wasn't even out of side that I could still see the lights on the tail end of the jet when the UFO lights came back on out there. The UFO lights came back on out there for a little bit, and then they went back off again. And I'm talking, man, the jet didn't secure them at all. Man, they didn't they didn't hide, they didn't leave, They just I don't know if they just went to the ground, or if they just went invisible or what they did, but the jet never never encountered them. But by this time, there was there was a cluster of four lights that started circling over my head. There was just making a big circle around my location and they were slowly winding down, and I kept and every now and the lights over the field were coming on and off. So I'm sitting here, I'm trying to load my crudle, I'm trying to do my job. I'm watching the UFO over the field. I'm watching these weird array of lights that are doing a circle over my head. So I've got a lot going on. And the jets are gone there. They don't seem like they're coming back. They're not looking for anything. They just made one big sweeping left. Well, this thing is foveling down and it's getting closer, and it was fixing to be approaching me from the other side of the truck. So I stopped the loading process once again, walked around my truck so I could get a picture, and we started looking getting this memory full warnings on my camera and I'm thinking, man, I want to get a picture of whatever this is. And it was like four lights in the front light had had a blinking light like maybe an airplane light, but it was no repeating sequence. It was an oddist sequence you would ever see, and it wasn't repeating like an airplane light would. And I thought, well, it's just like four craft line information or something, because it's really big. And as this thing was started coming at me, I could see the cloud, I could see the night sky started rolling wide with like a fall. And you see the movie Independence Day when the big craft starts come rolling out of the smoke and steam and you can't really see it for all the smoky steam coming up off of it. That's exactly the way this thing looked. There was a big ball of rolling steam coming at me from the sky and the first thing I seen was it looked like an arrow tip coming out of it. And on the very front of the arrow tip there was something hot and it was like flashing on fire. Then the wind would blow it out. It was something that was hot. It was reacting to the air passing over it. And what I thought was a light was something hot on the very tip of this thing, and it looked like an aero tip. This thing started emerging from the steam, and what I thought might be small was it was incredibly huge. Man, this thing was large. They kept coming out and it kept coming and man, this thing was like it was like fifty yards on fifty seventy yards on both sides of me. I mean, if this thing would have fell out of the sky, it would have crushed me, the tank, battery, the truck, the whole location. This thing was you mongous. It was blocking out the biggest part of the stars and the skies that started passing over my head. It looked like solid rock. It I was looking at the surface of the Moon. I could see the impact marks, I could see burn marks, I could see craters on the damn thing. It looked like it was solid rock. And then for a minute I thought, man, this is like killer meteor. This is like a meter that's coming in to take us all out. Man. It looked like a big, huge rock. And this thing was probably it was maybe two hundred to three hundred feet above me straight up, so it was low enough even at nighttime. Man, I could see the bottom of it pretty good. And it took three to four seconds to pass over me, and it covered it was like fifty yards on east side of me. I mean, this thing was massive, monster. I mean it filled the sky. I had a sky for over Ufo. This thing was monstrous, man, And I kept watching this thing and it was passing over me. Took three or four seconds to move over me. And then the first part that had moved over this thing started slowing down and I seen a big pipe sticking out of the bottom of it. I'm when I mean pipe. This thing was like ten feet like a big bale or something hanging out of the bottom of it. I thought, okay, that's not a meteor. I mean, there's don't have bail shaped pipes hanging out of the bottom of them. Then I seen another one, and this thing starts slowing down, and I mean I got a huge, monsterrous ufo right over the top of my head. I mean, if this thing would have felled the ground, you literally need a golf cart to drive around it. Man, I mean you can't. I couldn't see most of the stars in the sky because of this thing and it and it was almost you could feel the change in the temperature at this thing. It was like the temperature had changed. And you can hear on the part of the video that I recorded, you can hear it sound like the pressure of the truck idle and changed like this thing. You know, it was effect it was, it was there, and it starts slowing down and the first part started tipping up in the air like a skyscraper. Now it start going up in the air instead of going flat across the ground. It started tipping up. And this thing, I mean now it's standing up almost like it's vertical. And this thing got a little ways up in the air and then it it just shot off sideway and this thing took off so fast it didn't make any noise. It made huge air vo taxes it created. It took off so fast that it made a huge air rolling vortexes behind it, almost like tornadoes. Man, that this thing cast such a vacuum when it left, and uh, you can see the fog that was trapped on the surface of the thing and being swept over it like water over the waterfall. And this big, monstrous thing was moving off so fast. And I was over with this camera going this is the picture of a lifetime and you don't want to miss it. And I thought, my god, I'm looking at my display screen into my whole eye as big as this thing is, I'm looking at solid white. I'm thinking I got one shot, one shot left, and I've got nothing, and I've got a sky full of YFO and there's nothing on my display screen and got to catch this. I've got people have got to see this and this, and if only I think in this thing, this movie is so fast. I'm thinking I'm fixing and just miss it all together. I don't make an attempt. So I pointed the eye real steady at the thing and I hit recording that thing. And by the time I hit the recorder, but this thing did a flip. It went, it went like this, and it just flipped and started coming back at me. From now, instead of looking at the bottom of this thing, I'm looking at the top of this thing. On top of this thing, it looks like a city built on the surface of this thing. I mean, there's it looks like there's towers. It looks like there was building like structures. It almost looks like a coral reef looking building looking structures that are tiring off the surface of it. There was a huge tire with a giant light on it, and the ray of lights even above that, there's blue for us at power line that's coming down this thing, and stretching across the surface of this thing. There's a giant roll of burning flares, like there's some kind of refinery process going on. These giant players shooting out fire and you couldn't even see the smoke that was coming out of the fire that they were jetting out on them. And there's so much to see, it, so much to take in, and this thing, I'm looking at it and it's coming back at me. Well, let's getting close to them down start getting scared again. I'm starting to think about the My camera already stopped recording and it said memory four and at that point I couldn't take any more video or the moment, no more photos or nothing like that. And this thing's coming at me, and I'm thinking about crawl underneath the frame of my truck and hiding. And finally this thing stopped. It made a big sweeping circle around my location and it took off that a forty five degree angle, and it was a giant craft moving across above the tree the trees. It was probably a mile and total length. It was a V shaped craft. I could it looked like a cigar shaped but at one point it made a little kip like that and I could see the other leg on it. I could tell that it was a V shaped craft. It was flying with the ends of the V. First it was like a tight b and this thing it had had structures on the surface of it. And it went from being a huge craft lie over the trees to just four lights moving across the sky again like I had first scene, come down and it, and it did it pretty quick. I mean within about two seconds. It went from ground level to up there in the sky to where it was just lights moving across the sky again. And I actually got a piece of that craft and you and you you've seen some of the video that I've taken off that gap. There's nothing on this thing. It was like it's ever been touched by human hand. There's stuff on the surface of this thing. I've been trying to analyze this and get some of the best footage I could of it. And there's stuff on the surface of this thing that is not from Earth period. And I don't know now I thought a f A A low craft. I had some debunkers say, Man, if you really saw this, you really said, are you willing to file a f A A low craft report? I said, your dad gunm right, I am. I said, I've seen the craft. I know what I've seen. I seen it with my eyes. I caught a piece of it with my camera. And uh and I said, I can guarantee you I have had no problem I had. I thought a fa A low craft report. I never mentioned the word UFO, and the whole report we did a phone conference call the f A A. The final we did a phone conference call that said that every all known craft in the area had been accounted for without incident, and I should report my UFO to new for It National UFFO Report Center. And I thought, what the fa A just called this a UFO. So not only did the FAA said it's a UFO, they don't know what it is. I've got pictures of it, I've got videos of it, and it ain't nothing on there recognizable by human hand. And uh So, if that ain't some pretty good solid evidence that they're they're here, I don't know what else it is.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, definitely. And I really like the detail that you have accounting for your story. It's it's great that you can recall everything with such detail like that. Now I want to get to some of your other encounters. Did you have any questions writer for running real quick?
Speaker 4: Just that that's an amazing, amazing experience. I probably would have freaked out and probably peed my pants. So it's great the the you're like Chris said, to recall all of the the very detailed experience of that, you know, and it's a shame that your camera didn't get the entire shot and it was memory full. It seems to happen all the time, whenever interesting things happen and we see things like our technology just seems to screw up all you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're going to share as many of those pictures as we can towards the end here. Uh So when we got we got a little time left, So Runny, what was the next encounter that happened? When did you actually encounter some of these.
Speaker 3: Being We've been seeing a lot of anomalies around the house, like a lot of people do, and I've caught a lot of them on video and stuff. I won't spend a whole lot of time on some of that footage is available on my Ronnie Dawk YouTube channel that you could check out anomalies. A lot of standing Romanac and other people that have seen UFOs. It's like the ete comes to your house, pays you a visit. You see some odd stuff, and I've caught some of it on camera, and some of the oddest stuff I haven't been able to catch on camera. But there's definitely some weird stuff going on here around the house. And I was convinced that not only where I seen them, they'd follow me home. They know where I live. They've been in my house. They ransacked my house, so they definitely know where I live, and so I was kind of wondering where all this was going to head. Well about I think it was August in twenty seventeen. I was working night, so I'd come home from work and I went come in, come on from work about three am, and I went to bed and I usually sleep about ten or eleven hours late as I can because I have to work the next night as well. So it's about nine o'clock in the morning. About nine o'clock in the morning, I'm sleeping away. My wife is up doing her stuff. Because it's early in the morning, she's up doing her thing, and it's daylight outside that I keep my bedroom kind of dark where I can kind of sleep and anyway, I'm sleeping away, not even dreaming. All of a sudden, I have this weird dream that these two females are pulling on my arms, and I'm thinking what, And then I slip out of the grass, and then I'm like, man, that was I dream. You know. I didn't wake up, but I didn't fully wake up, but I felt like I was no. I thought, that's a just a dream, Go back to sleep, and then so I started dreaming again. Next thing, you know, it seemed like I all of a sudden, they got me again. These two females got me, and they're pulling on me. They feel like they're pulling me out of a man home cover. One of them looks at me right in the eyes, says, help us, and I realized that I'm stuck and they're trying to pull me loose for something I don't know. I feel like I'm stuck in a manhole and they're pulling away at me, and I'm struggling to get looks from whatever's holding me, and they're trying to help me the best they can, and finally they pull me looks and all of a sudden, I'm standing up there beside them, and the first thing they do is start apologizes, and it was said, well, sorry we were disturbing your rest. We're we've been observing you or from another world, and we need to have a conversation. And I'm like, I'm thinking, on what is going on? You have to first, you have to realize you have to come to terms with what's going on. And I'm thinking, well, is this a dream? Is this really what is going on? But I realized I look around. I'm in my bedroom, for there's no doubt in my bedroom, I'm talking to two females. There's no doubt that.
Speaker 1: Now, were they, you know, completely solid? Did they look like they were just there with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean they looked solid to me, and you know, but I was standing and they said, they said, we pull it said, they said, we need to have a conversation. They said, this is a place where the people from your world and the people are our world are going to meet. And the people of our world are anxious and me you, and we want to make open contact with you, and we need to have a conversation with you. And we've been watching you. And I'm thinking, okay, this serious. And when I'm first I'm thinking it's this blue. I'm talking to this blue.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: This one lady she's got she's tall, athletic, has short black hair, and she's pretty close to my face. She's got all this. She has this big rubie on her left cheek. She has a diamond on her forehead and a tattoo on her cheek, and I'm thinking this is some kind of a hippi chick or something man. And I'm thinking, if this is a prank of my wife, I don't know. I know my wife's friends, I don't know any of these, any of they look like this, And I'm thinking, who in the world this is? And then I look over her friend and her friend she's got big hair, and you can see something sticking out of the tip of her hair, and then she looks like a She looks like a human in her face, but right there on the tip of her her nose, her eyebrows and eyes look like a human, but her nose turns into a wine's mouth. And even her upper lip has these big whiskers that are trimmed off, sticking out of it, and it's still like a line's mouth. And I'm and I'm looking at that, going oh, okay, now now, if this is a cost and this is a dad gun good one. I mean, because I'm close and personal looking at this, going okay, this is okay, and they said we're not okay. Now I start realizing, okay, all right, so this is a possibility of what they're saying is not bullcrap, right, And they said that I'm all right, I'm gonna I'm safe, I'm not gonna be harmed. They said, I'm sleeping. I said, my body is sleeping peacefully in the bed. And I looked, and there's somebody in my bed right where I sleep, and I'm not I don't know it's me because I'm here now, I'm not convinced that it's me. I want to go look down on my own face and see if it's me. So I tried to take a step and I fell forward and I stick my arm out and my arm hit on the leg every who's in the bed, and I fell and I supported myself for a second, but then my hand went right through the bone. It felt like I broke the leg of over who that is, and I felt the softness of the maculus underneath the bone. It slap. My hand went right through the leg and then that freaked me out, and I pulled my hand back and there, and then I looked down on my legs and see why I can't walk, And it looks like I don't have no legs. I mean, it looks like my legs are cut off at the knees. I can see the bed starts my legs in. I can't see through the bed or anything. It just looks like I'm my legs didn't make the trip or something. I don't know. And I'm freaking out. Go work. My legs are out there. And they weighed me out of this bed like a drunk. Really, they got me by the arm, say, dragged me out of this bed. And then all of a sudden, I can see my legs again, and I'm realizing, oh, and they start telling me, now look in this place, said this is why the people your world may refer to as a time slip or something like this and an alternate reality. And I'm going, okay. She goes, well, now look here, you could we can move the physical matter here, said, so don't panic, You're safe. We ain't gonna let no harm come to here. And she told me to put my hand on the field. The cat lays and she said, put your hand on her face. And she said, now just hold steal and she said, now push. I started putting. I could fill her hair, I could feel her skin, and as I started pushing, my hands start sinking into her skull and then I could feel the inside of her brain matter and almost felt like my fingers were wet. And I jerked my hand back and I was like, man, that is nasty, and but my hand wasn't wet, but it felt wet, and I was going, all right, okay, yeah, and I said okay, I said, I said, I see, I see, she goes, this is the place for the people of your worder and the people are were going to meet safe from viral bacterial harm here, and I said, we don't want to biological cross contamination of our worlds will be bad for both our worlds. And she said, we're safe from physical violence here, and I'm going I see you. I said yeah. I said a gun wouldn't even work here, and uh. They kind of looked at each other, like should we telling and they said, well, they said, we have weapons that work that would do work here, and sadly battles have been fought here, but we would never use them against you. And I'm going, okay, And then all of a sudden, guess who comes walking through the bedroom. Because my wife walking through the bedroom, I can see her plane as day, and I'm seeing her talking to two females. My wife is like ten feet away, walking on the other side of the bed, on their way to the bathroom, fully dressed, and I'm looking at them and looking at her like, why don't you see this? They said, they can't. This is where we've been observing you. They can't see or hear us from here. I said, We've been observing you for a long time here, and she went on to this. She went in and told me. She was telling me a little story about how they found us. In the latter part of the forties are nuclear testings and light radiation off one of their planets. They had been in an inter dimensional battle with the malevolent species that had tacked them without provocation and tried to enslave them at one point, and they had they had set up some I guess, some defensive countermeasures, and and they were wonder why their defensive countermeasures didn't react to the light and radiation, and further investigation, they found us in the latter point of the forties, and God only knows what the whole story is. And maybe they shot down the ones aid where ross will you know? Because they were looking for malevelm species that had attacked them when they thought maybe this was a stage ardor for one of their attacks. And we were an allegiance with those guys, and so they were very cautious and and doing research to find out exactly who we want. We wore exactly, so they didn't rush into anything. And they've been watching us for quite a while. And that would make it that they spoke English with her mouths, and that would make sense. While they spoke English as good as I do, I've been speaking English it's nineteen sixty. If they've been here since the latter four of the forties, they've been speaking English ten years longer than me. So why wouldn't they know how to speak English? She spoke very proper English, not texting like I speak. Even the cat ladies spoke English. But you could tell she had trouble speaking. Her mouth wouldn't made right pronounce certain syllables, and even like a person with the speeching pedament, you could tell when she had a problem. She was intelligent enough to read word hers whatever she was trying to say that so that she wouldn't have that problem again. And they said the cat lady was their geneticist. And I think the part of the Blue Lady was maybe the pilot. I'm not sure exactly what her what her world was. And uh, they bugged me for they said, they said, we've been tasked with collecting a genetic sample. We'd appreciated if you, you know, let us connect a genetic sample from you. You don't have to, they say, strictly voluntarily. And I said, look, I said, you want the people your people your world want to meet to people of our world, and I want the people of our world to meet the people of your world. And I said, I'm willing to help you do whatever it takes to make this happen. I'm willing to take one for the team if I have to whatever whatever I got to do to get this done. You know, it seemed like the right thing to say at the time. I was in the situation to say it, and it just felt like the right thing to say. And uh, and she told me they even had the clothing. They said, they said, just watching our world has affected the world. That they were wearing clothing items that were copied from watching our world that there the people of the world had fell in love with. She said, they were ritualistic clothing there, but they didn't wear clothing on the day to today basis like we do. But after observing us, some things have become proper. Low yoga pants for one, and the blue jeans and the other like cat Lady him on a white blast for some reason. That, yeah, that's some of the items that had become popular in their world. The females were wearing. And she said the men weren't really privy to it because when they wanted to have sex, they had to wait for the females to take the clothing off. So I won't popular with the man, but the women apparently like it.
Speaker 1: That dang clothing always getting in the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just the same way everywhere. Yes, So anyway, so and I remember I was, I mean earlier in July, I was at the Russell UFO Festival Nights talking to Stanton Freeman and uh, and I was asking him, I said, you know, I said, man if I was showing him some of the pictures and a story that I had caught while he was sitting in there in the conference, and I told him, I said, you know, I said, I give a chance to talk to these guys, you know, why should I ask them? You know? And at one point he told me he said, he said, tell them to show you how they got you know. And I remember that. I thought, hey, I said, can you guys. You know, they're busy, they got something going on here and they don't have time to ask that much of my stupid questions. But I thought, can you show me how you die? And you just show me how you got it? They said, yeah, yeah, it's easy, they said. They said, it's easy. We can show you said, she said, all you have to do is walk through this wall. Remember you can move this solid matter. Walk to this wall. There's a plate glass winter right there, not a window, but there's a picture there with a plate glass over there over it. And she said, just walk to the wall right here, and you'll be able to see my world, she said. The blue lady said, you'll be able to see my world. And I'm going just right to this wall and she goes, she goes, yeah, just go, you know, hurry. They're like, go ahead. Just go, You'll be all right. Just go. And I think she meant for me just to look through the wall, but I took it as she wanted me to walk through the wall, so I was going too slow. They were kind of kind of hurried me, it looked like, and I was afraid the glass is going to cut my face as I was pushing through it. And I can feel it moving through my eyes and my brain. I can feel the sheet rock in the wall moving through my belly, and it just felt unnatural and not normal. And inside the water there was a two by four stud and I felt you could feel it going through my right shoulder. Now you could struggle to you could go through all the matter, but it wouldn't like mist or smoke. Can't just walk through it. It was like it's like you have a little bit of mass and you had to struggle through mass when you go through it. So I was having to struggle through the wall. And even in the two by four it was even more of a struggle to get through it. And I even checked the wall where I walked through it. There is a two before where my right shoulder with a head. Anyway, I think she meant for me to look through the wall. But I walked through the wall and I ended up falling. I fell in the outer space. I was hitting zero gravity and the outer space. God only knows where this is at. There was an alien planet off to my left. I could see three major continents. I could see thin oceans. I could see a frosty north and south pole. I could only see one major in the lake. There was a huge like one third of the planet had a desert area, and there was a jungle area. Closer to the oceans. I could see some beach lines on the thin oceans that they had. The water looked very blue and very pretty, but it wasn't wide oceans like by no mean, and uh, I was taking all this angleh my god, you know. And then I could see this rocky, ugly looking moon that looked like Bobo some of Mars. I mean, it was just a solid, ugly rock that floated between me and the planet. And then I could see another moon. I thought it was the sun there for a while, but then I realized that it was It's just another moon and the sunlight it is being blocked from me. I'm actually looking at the dark side of the planet. But there were so many stars in the sky. It's like near the galactic center and the light and there's so many stars in the sky, it's like it can't get dark. It's like you could see the dark side of the planet even from space. There's just so much light there. Man, it's like it's never really dark. So I realized that, man, and there's a some kind of a anomaly in the sky looked like a black hole with I mean it looked like a black hole really. I mean it was you could see it clearly right in the sky. And I drew a sketch one of your pictures I give you as a sketch of what I seen when I walked through the hole. And as I was doing that slow forward flip and I came back up, I was head over feet looking back, and I thought, now I'm gonna be able to see what I came out of it. And what I came out of was this solid black crystalline blocks the box, floating and out of space off this planet, not a light on it, and no kind of technological nothing, just a black crystalline blox floating in out of space outside this planet. Now inside that box is apparently my bedroom. Somehow, some way, I walked out of this thing and just fell in out of orbit, in the orbit, out right outside of your dadgone planet, man. And I didn't I didn't need auction to breathe. I wasn't hot or cold. I never felt hot or cold. And and I didn't need to breathe oxygen here. I didn't feel any kind of cold or any kind of suffocation or nothing like that. I was able to just see as plain as day. But I started getting feeling like I was getting sick to my stomach because I had done about three of these over the head flips now, and I was taking everything in because man, I was like, I want to remember every inch of this, you know, And and I was thinking, fine, how am I gonna get back here? I can't just call back in? And finally one of them grabbed me by the shoulder, and I was in zero grab you, of course, So I'm flipping around side to side, and I'm afraid I'm gonna fly loose, so I'm doing everything I can to hold onto her hand to make sure I don't fly off. Because you can remember, you can't grab somebody really good here because you're not You don't have one hundred percent masks, So I was scared to death. I was gonna fly off, so I was trying to help hang on. She pulled me right back to the wall. And now I'm in my bedroom again and I'm standing up, going thank god. That was That was a wild trip. There was a short trip, but it was a wild one. I was glad to be back. Wow.
Speaker 1: Man, that's incredible. How how did this encounter end?
Speaker 3: They wanted to collect this genant staff and I didn't know how they planned on getting it and hid, but I was willing to give it to them anyway they wanted it. Whatever I needed to do to help them out and be friends with them, staying good with them. And she looked at me. She said, if you wouldn't mind, you could just have sex with this. With our geneticis here, she said she could get everything she needs from that. And I'm going I think she just said sis sex and I'm going just have sex, just have sex with her. And they said yeah, they said. She said, I'll step out and give you some privacy, you know, And she said you don't have to if you don't want to. And I look and man, you know this is this is really, she goes, she said, And then she kind of whispered in my ear. She said, she said, look, she said, she said, on her world, she said, they have She said, they have sex like the people of your world shake hands and smiler strangers. And she said, even the people in my world think it's odd. She said, you don't have to, and I thought, well, yeah, I said, yeah, you know, I'll do it. Okay, you know, i'll try, I'll try, but anyway, yeah, she left. The other one was, I mean, she starts stripping off what little this imitation clothing that she had on, and I could see these brilliant stripes on her body. She had this fur all over her body. Shit, and then around her waist of those blue jeans, she had a tail wrap, a huge like a lion's tail, and this thing was whipping back and forth. And she dumped on the bed and she said, I've been watching you and your wife. And she asked me at one point, but I thought she was pretty as my wife. And I know enough about women that when a woman asked you that the edswer was always yes. You know, I said yes, you know, I wasn't about to say yes except for your cat like mouth, so I said, yes, yeah, even very pretty, you know. And she said, I been watching you and your wife. I want you to make me feel like she feels. And she jumped up on the bed in a sexual position at me and my wife had used frequently, and I thought, oh my god, they've been watching everything. They have seen everything. Man, there's nothing hidden here. They've been walking amongst us. They've seen everything you've done. They've seen everything I've done. They know it. They know it all, you know. And even my wife had remarked at the time or two, she said, I swear I see something in the dark watching her sometimes, you know. And I maybe, But anyway, she got her genetic sample. She jumped up, shot it. She got shot to you jack at the into this beaker. They had this yellow hand on this light started shining over it, and these lights lit up on the handle of it. And she said, we said, we have to synthesize it when we collect it. Here we refer raw material. And h I said, I said, well, you know, I've had it for second me and I'm not the best genetic sample that you can find here. There's way better. She said, no, she said, yeah, to understand, we need a genetic. We said, we needed biological genetic material from everybody, the masses of the people. She said, not just a few people, She said, we need the masses. They said, do you think the masses if we had makeing open contact, the masses of the population would donate us genetic I said, yeah, if we if we had open contact on her friendly devices, I believe they would and they and they asked me at one point, you know how, you know, how should we go about making contact? And I thought about it for a minute. And at first the first thing I told him, I said, you're gonna have to give that guy laying in the bed there a piece of alien machinery that does something that we're not capable of doing, made out of material that we don't have, so that I can convince the skepticist callers that I'm really in conversation with you. And they said okay. And then I thought about it. You know, they just somebody probably just take it. It would end up in the warehouse and I ended up locked away somewhere and I said, now, hold on, I said, wait, I said, what would be better now? I said, a global display of again prinsient. I said, bring a big ship in flight around until everybody on Earth has seen it. I said, it would be a big wake up call for us. He was scared of some of us. And I said, that's what we need. I said, we need a wake up car. And I said, we need we need a conversation with you. We need to know that we're not alone in the universe. And I said, there are people actually on our planet that think that we're the only life in the whole wide universe. And she looked at me like, surely y'all can't be that stupid, right, But that's the way. She looked at me, like what really, And I said no, I said that's what I would do. And she said, all right, we'll pass it on the others. And they said, but but it's time for you to go back. And I thought, okay, well, how do you want me to go back? And they said, well, just lay on yourself and you'll go back. And so I went over to where I was laying in bed. I laying on top of myself. Nothing happened. I was just laying there and I thought, man, I'm stuck here. I can't get back now. And she I said, well, it's not working. And she said, well, get up, she said, staying here side the bed. And she said okay, and I leap on yourself. And I said, well, you know, I afraid when I go back there, I'm not gonna remember any of this. And she said, she said, look, Ronner, this is an alternate reality. She said, when the people in your world meet the people of our world and have a conversation, they're gonna remember everything that was done. And said said, this is alternate reality. This is not a sleep state. You're gonna remember every bit of this. And I said awesome. And so I leaped on to myself. Man, it felt like I felt five feet. It scared me. Man, it fell out of my heart, fell out of my chest. And as soon as I hit bottom, Man, I woke up in that bed. The room looked identical to the way it looked. My wife is wearing the same clothes I sent her. Walked through the bedroom. Man, I mean the lights coming in from the windows the same, the lights coming in from the bedroom the same. The clothing my wife is wearing was identical clothing I seen where I checked the study in the wall that I went through. My right shoulder, it's right where it should have been. The picture that I walked through had a plate glass over just like I remember they had. The next one over didn't, but the one I walked through did have a glass over the top of it, and I thought everything fit like a glove, you know, it fit just like a glove. Man.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: There's not a hole in the story anywhere. I had really incredible, real deal.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, that's that's that's a great h that's a great recall of that account. Now I want to get to the pictures writer. Did you have any questions for Ronnie before we get to.
Speaker 4: The Yes, Uh, Ronnie, that was an amazing story. I'm just sitting back and trying to take that in because that's some uh, some fantastical uh events that you had happened to you. So I just kind of have one question I wanted. It's kind of a silly question, but I wanted to ask you in the middle of you telling the story. But whenever you you were floating around, uh, out in space, were the planets that you seen circular and around?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They were? Because I could see I could see one planet that looked like a water planet. It was close enough to the alien planet off to my left and I could see blue on it, and I could see wide on it, and it almost looked like a water world. And uh, and the anomaly that was in the sky, I think it was it was like the dark. It was like galactic center, or maybe it was a pulsar, but it was something that was sucking solar systems in. You could see, man, it was. It was beautiful and horrifying and the same breath. Man, I mean, if you could see. Yeah, you see pictures from the whole telescope and stuff for these things, but you know, see it right there in the sky, up close and personal. And in fact, there was a few times I was looking at the planet I seen what looked like a gravity wave move across the thing. And it made me wonder that they was I really and out of space, or whether they beat me up to a ship and they would show me a projection on the wall. You know, I have no idea if I was actually back is wherever they came from in some other universe looking at this stuff, or maybe they beat me up to their ship and outer space and zero gravity and they were shooting a projection on the wall, you know. So I'm still I hadn't you know. I don't know exactly where I was at, but I know it was a wow. It was a wild ride, and I remember taking it. I remember taking it in. I was like, you got it. And that's why I made this sketch. You know. I Roon Smith said, man, Ron has this important stuff, said remember everything you can as quickly as you after the advance, make a sketch up. And so I sketched this stuff out as best I can remember it so I wouldn't forget it.
Speaker 4: Do you do you remember how they got you outside of your body? Do you know if it was like a technology that they used to get you outside of your body? Because a lot of people this sounds like an astral experience to me, and a lot of people have to work hard and dedication and practice to be able to get outside of their body. A lot of people just can't do it right off the bat. So do you think it was a technology that they were using or some spiritual technology to get you outside of your body?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't think it had anything to do with spiritual spirituality at all. It say like they were just grabbing me and pulling me out, And in fact, I even had to help them, you know. And like I said, I'm not one of those people that astro travels. I think I'm meditated twice in my whole life, and so I'm not one of those kind of people that, you know, I've never really bought much into that, but I've never I kind of do now that I've seen that that this place actually exists. That I always thought if your consciousness left your body, your body died, you know, you're dead. Now that I see that, now that I see that the body is a blessed suit for the soul or the spirit or the consciousness society, now it's like, man, you know, I have no doubt that death is not the end, that death is a transition, is something different.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's great. That's really cool. Now, Ronnie, while I go ahead them to pull up these pictures. Do you have any kind of overall thoughts on what these extraterrestrial agendas may be? Do you think that there are different factions with different agendas for humanity?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, I think these these are. And they told me these guys have only been here since the forties, and they said, they said that, no, they're not the first et here, and they're not friendly with the other et that have possibly been here, and in fact, they come here looking for the people who had attacked them, and they're still at war with these guys. So I mean, yeah, I mean these yeah, these guys are they're not all good and they're not all bad, you know, is the way it seems to me. And they're certainly they told me that they're certainly not alone in the universe, and they're certainly not the only ones out there. And they said we had butter Houl that the guys that attack them don't find us. But they did say that now that they found us, and that the people that want to be friends with us, we are under their care and protection to a certain degree.
Speaker 1: Now, can you guys see the screen here? Can you see Ronny's picture? Can you see Ronnie's picture here?
Speaker 3: Yes? Sorry? Ours muted?
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, Now, Ronnie, what are we looking at here? They're not in any particular order, so just kind of tell us what we're looking at.
Speaker 3: Okay. The pictures on the left side are the pictures I took in in twenty eleven of the ship that passed over me in the oil field that I took from my hiding spot, And that same et that's looking out of that four hole window opening in the bottom of that disc is the same one that I encountered in twenty seventeen. The drawing on the right is the is of the blue lady that I had talked to that in the visitation of twenty seventeen in my bedroom, and you could see that's the same one that's in the UFO there that I actually caught a picture of twenty eleven. So, I mean, there's not many cases that I know of where somebody has an at encounter and actually has a picture of the et that he is in conversation with. All right, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Do now, but let's see. Let me pull that up again because I want to see. Uh, you said, where is the actual picture of the extraterrestrial down here at the very bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's her face right there, and you can see the face on the drawing. The one on the bottom is the close up of her face and you can see the red ruby on her on her left cheek.
Speaker 1: I see interesting. All right, let me pull up another one here. Now I think this is just a screenshot from a video, is that right?
Speaker 3: This is some of the anomalies that we captured around my home.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I have to have a video here of that that we could play. Let me pull that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were shooting a UFO video.
Speaker 1: Can you see the video here?
Speaker 3: Video? Okay. It was like ET decided to show up in the video and let us know that they were watching it. So it was like we were doing a UFO video. Thing behind you here right? Ah?
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Look it shoots it in my mouth and for a second you can see it in my mouth, open mouth, and then it just disappears again. This is a slow down video and I'm actually talking when all this is going on. They play that again, and you can see in my mouth after this thing shoots in my head, appears out of my open mouth as if to look to see if the cameras according you.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I see it there. That's interesting. Wow, I'll play that one more time here. That is very interesting, and there it is in Wow all right, and.
Speaker 3: I have I have no doubt that that's it. That's just ET trying to let me know that they're here in my home watching. Man. I think they were casting following me, and I think they kind of liked me. I think they may probably watched me enough to see that I'm.
Speaker 1: Not a bad guy.
Speaker 3: I guess. I don't know.
Speaker 1: What are we looking at here? This is the architecture that you were talking about earlier.
Speaker 3: This is one of the steel frames of the video I took of the left half of the mother ship that I caught in the video of the mothership that flew over. We've been looking for alien architecture on the surface of it. It's a zoomed in piece of the craft and it was the only thing that I could find that resembled alien architecture, and I thought, yeah, it looks very odd.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what we got next.
Speaker 3: This is just.
Speaker 1: What do we have here? Is this just an image of a depiction of the cow? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was a Japanese The Japanese TV came to my house and we went out to where the calib dushion took place and we recorded some video and footage where the cow had was a ducted at over the field. I see, okay, cool, And that's a piece of their footage where they aired on Japanese TV.
Speaker 1: On caught on camera and okay, this is what you saw out in space.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, that's what I seen when I walk through the wall and I fell in the outer space. I was completely naked during this whole time with talking to these two, but I it was that kind of embarrassing for a second, But then I realized they pulled me out of my sleeping body, so they get whatever they get, you know, right. Yeah, So I'm floating outside the black box in outer space. There's an alien planet off to my left. There's an ugly moon floating by in between me and the planet. You can see the Glack economale up there. That's the glack extenter or whatever. That was.
Speaker 1: Very interesting to pull up another one here, all right, what do we have here?
Speaker 3: This is a zoomed in picture of the surface of the mother ship. I've been trying to clear the picture up for years to see exactly what we can see. As you can see on the surface of this thing solid rock on the bottom of the top of the surfa, and this thing has building like structures on it. There's this thing tiring up in the background, and it's tiring up higher than the buildings are. The buildings are probably two story buildings, so this thing is towering over the two story buildings. And uh, when I got a good look at this thing. This thing looks like a forty foot alien in sicktory. And uh, you can even see the shadow of the arm and the it's consistent with the direction of the light that's shouting on its body. You can see the shadow that its arm makes it on its own body on this thing. So, and the ride is the sketch filter that we ran over that image, and you can see the mouth of this thing is certainly an insect that I've had zoologists look at this thing and they said that it's not any creature that they can recognize here on planet Earth. And when I told him that and asked me where I got them, What did you go to that? I told him on the surface of a Ufo. They didn't want to talk to me much more.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see it looks before I told him that.
Speaker 4: So it looks like the mantis mantis beings that a lot of people kind of describe and talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, it's the arms come out of the back of that thing, and it's not like your typical mannas here on Earth. The arms come out of the back of that thing like a spider man, you know. So and this is the This is the picture of the disk that approached me from my hiding spot and the oil field there. I was hiding between the tanks, hiding behind the separator. I had the courage to lean out and take one picture. That was That's why you've seen that. It was the picture. You can see the disk. You can see the window, the port, uh the port, whole window, seial opening under the craft. You can see the light shining out. You can see the red stretchy light. It looked like taffy being stretched. Looked like it with the naked eye, just as it did on the on the camera footage. Here you can see the edge of the disk. It's a good color picture. I mean it's not you can't see everything, but it's clear enough to be to It backs up my story to what I said happened that night.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you got something definitely most more than a lot of people get.
Speaker 3: Those red lights had no light source. They just looked like they were just stretching outside of the craft. It was very odd. May be caused by magnetism or who knows why. All right, what have you got here?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: What are these running?
Speaker 3: This is a This is another picture of the surface of the mothership that's zoomed in that we looking for anominalies on the surface of the craft. You're basically getting taken aboard the UFO mothership looking at the top of it. This big thing right here is hiding up there. And this thing is is huge. Man, it looks like gewbacco on a Star Wars thing. This is. It's big, it's got it's got these two eyes that are sticking out of it. It's got two arms. And when I poward it through the footage to see if the arms mood, one of the arms actually moves, and so I think there's no doubt in my mind that this thing has two arms. And it's big, huge tobacco looking things sitting on the surface of this craft. And this craft is flying through the air like a jet, and it's got these creatures on top of the surface of which which that would be the equivalent to one of us riding on the wing of a seven forty seven in flight, which shows you they have more technology than we do if they can run around on the surface of the craft at that speed without being messed with.
Speaker 4: It's interesting, Ronnie, because these beans almost look as big as the actual surface of the craft, right, am I am I looking at it correctly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're absolutely huge. I mean that thing may be as big as a house. Who knows. I mean, when you're at the size of a house, how could you be anywhere else but on the surface of it. And like I said, these crafts may be interdimensional as opposed to flying across the galaxy, so they may not be such a long trip form. They may just have to fly through a dimensional gateway, a stargate or something.
Speaker 1: So, now, what is this other one that I just pulled up here?
Speaker 3: That that picture there is it's the left half of the mothership as it came in. They were asked me at one point to find the starfield behind it, to prove the size of it, to prove that I was actually in the location I was at, looking in the direction I said, I was looking at the tom I was looking. And the star field pattern tells a lot about when and where and the size of the craft without having to have pictures of houses and trees and stuff like that in the background. And uh so we analyzed still the video is steal frame footage until I found the starfield pattern in the actual UFO footage. And I was asked to do this by astrology professor and uh, and I was able to pull it off. So we did find the starfield pattern behind it, and it did match up to the location, time and direction I was looking. And it does testify that this craft is indeed huge and in the Texas sky. That's cool, all right. What do we have next here?
Speaker 2: M H.
Speaker 1: Shadow it's another uh, part of the.
Speaker 3: That we saw. Yeah, this is a zoomed in picture of the an insect too it and and and the high lights of the shadow of the arm that stretched across it. You can see the shadow on its body and the direction consists of with the light that shining on it. And while this is not a great footage, it's good enough to be freaking amazing. I mean, you know, they don't have to be great. I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: Right well, the fact that you got anything. Most people can't, you know, aren't getting the footage at all. But you know you're getting something here.
Speaker 3: This this picture here is a some of the anomaly light anomalies that were appearing over the old field that that I had caught. I got a picture of one of them. It was pretty close. And this is a zoomed in close up of what the light actually is. It looks like a light shining out of something God only knows. We never I have never figured out exactly what the story is behind these mysterious lights that to this up here all over the world as well as here in Texas. Right, all right, what do we have here? Another picture of the insectoid. That's that's one of the pictures that shows a good portion of the craft. That that light you see on the right is on a tier of the is towering above the V shaped craft. It's almost like in the center of the V. And you're looking at a good stretch of the left hand side of the craft. So everything you're seeing the cover of like several probably one hundred yards or more of craft surface. So you can see that the size of that that and then in sectordy in the background is huge. You can see that that light in front of it is a row of burning flares that I had told you about that are shooting jetting flares out like some kind of refining process going on. Right, And that light that's on the right there, I couldn't tell if it was sitting on a tar and rising high above the craft, or if it was actually suspended above the craftlet But it did have these blue flooress and glowing power lines that stretched from it down to the craft's surface. So I don't know if it was sitting on the tar or if it was actually flying itself above the craft while the craft was in flying.
Speaker 1: Interesting, let's go to the next.
Speaker 4: There have to be some kind of like forest field or some kind of gravity system on these craft, right, They couldn't just be, you know, while of gugging around on the surface of a craft and not fall off.
Speaker 3: Right, Absolutely, yeah, and you know, and and this this is the blue alien lady. She had the short black hair, She had a ruby on her left cheek, She had like a diamond in her forehead, She had like a tattoo on her right cheek, and she was wearing like the exercise shirt that they found they love from our World. I got really up close to her eyes, and I looked at her eyes and it pricked her out, and she told me, she said that, she said, what are you doing? I said, I just want to get a good look in your eyes that were huge in blue and you almost couldn't see any white in them. There were white specs in them, and I said, I just want to get a good look at your eyes. And she said, tell people of your world when we make when we make contact, she said, all that we asked is that there be no physical contact without a request and a and a response of approval. And she said, tell the people of your world that. So when when she told me that, I knew that it wasn't I wasn't tasked with keeping the keeping it secret that I was talking to these guys, and it seemed like they were establishing a rule of conduct contact. It sounds like me, all right, what do we have here? And it makes sense that that would be a first rule of contact, right, because.
Speaker 1: What are we looking at here? What's in this one?
Speaker 3: Now, this is another creature that was spotted on the surface of the of the mothership by actually a YouTuber pointed it out to me. I hadn't even found it, and I researched it and looked at it. And this thing looks like a dog like creature. And you can see the muscles in its legs. You can see it's got a flat face, it's got horns on it, and uh, it looks like a dog, dog like creature with horns and uh. And the more you look at it, the clear it gets. And I'm like, there's a there's another creature that's right on the surface of this thing. Like I said, I can't tell you for sure if these are statues or if these are actual creatures, or if these are biological machines. I have no idea, but I know they're on the surface of the UFO and there and they worthy of investigation. And here's your lovely this is this is the cat lady after she's taken her clothes off, and you can see the stripes. She had these beautiful stripes all up and down her body. She had a she had a like a like a like a felt fur, like a light fur. She had that long tail, long whipping tail like a line I have. She had pads on the palm of her hands even betwe in her digits, and on her breast it was like she turned back to flesh. That was the only part of everybody besides her face that I actually saw that looked like human flesh was on her breast and on her face.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is super interesting. I think I have one more video that I might have to pull up through messenger here. Uh, this one doesn't want to play. It's not playing.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Well, Ronnie, if you can send me that last video through email, what I'll do is I can post it up at the end of this this show here, so everybody can see what's going on in that one.
Speaker 3: But man, that was just the original footage of the mothership that I captured. I mean it was the left half of a giant mothership flying through the Texas sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna have to definitely email me that because I want to pop that up at the end of this.
Speaker 3: Like I said, these pictures are duplicatable. Anybody can take that original footage. They can. They can get the still frame images, can clean it up and brighten it up and do everything I did to get the same stuff that I found. I have no special talent in pulling out for creatures and stuff. It's all right there, and that video has been looked at. I've been if i'd have been picked anything, I've been called out a decade ago. Yeah, they know what camera I use, they know what software I use, and know what degree I've brightened it. They've told me everything I've done to the images, and I don't even know how to use photoshop, couldn't even pretend to know how to make something like it. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's definitely some interesting footage. I'm gonna get that video up. I think I should be able to pull it from my messenger and put it at the end of the podcast here. But Ronnie, you had some fascinating events. I know that there's a lot more that we could talk about, so I'd love to have you back on in the future before we close out. Is there any any other final questions that you'd like to ask writer?
Speaker 4: No, Ronnie, thank you for sharing your experiences. Brother, I really appreciate that. It was a fascinating conversation. And thank you so much Chris for having me on here to.
Speaker 3: Co host with you.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate it, and uh wish everybody, uh wish everyone the best and keep keep putting your work out here. Ronnie. This is how we uh, this is how we do this, you know, this is how we disclose the information. Disclosure is from us. You know, it's not from uh the government or the media. They can't they can they can feed us certain information, but the real stuff that that we want is coming from the people and I appreciate you being willing to come out here and share your story with us and with Chris's audience.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you a.
Speaker 1: Lot, definitely. So uh yeah, Ronnie, before we close out, let everyone know where they can find you.
Speaker 3: Know, your your book.
Speaker 2: All your.
Speaker 1: The the Amazon show everything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like I said that, I put everything in a book in case something happened to it. Still say the story wouldn't die with me. It's called The Ronnie Dawson You Have Story. It's on Barnes and Noble, It's on Amazon, and I think you could buy it at one point at Walmart. Even so, the book is out there and it's got some of the pictures and stuff in it. And I've got a Roddy Dawson YouTube channel that that has a lot of my videos and footage that I've posted there. And I've got stuff on Minger that even the debunkers asked me to post it there so they can blow it up and check it for faults and stuff like that. So I've got it on amdur that you can just you can type up. You can look and google Ronnie Dawson UFO picks and it will show you tons of pictures and that I'm captured there without you haven't open any risky websites or anything like that up. So it's like I said, at times, I didn't want to tell anybody, but after I made contact with these people, now I kind of feel like I have a duty to tell people. Do you have a right to know? I need to put my pride and ego and all that crap aside, stand up for humanity and the truth and just hit it out there, whether it no matter whether chips. I'm a gud, I wear my life on my sleep in my shirt, and I don't pretend to be anything I'm not, and what you see is real. I got no reason to pull anyone.
Speaker 1: That's Greatnie, Yeah, man, there it is. Thank you so much. Thank you for sharing this story with us. I think it's very important for people to hear this so they can understand what these experiences are like, in that our reality is much more fantastic than most people think. Also, writer, let everybody know about Raised by Giants where they can find your show before we head out as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, Raised by Giants on YouTube. I interview people much like Chris does once a week on Tuesdays at six pm PST. You can also find me on Facebook a writerly you can like Raised by Giants on Facebook as well on Instagram as raised by Giants pod. And again, thank both of you, gentlemen so much, and please support work and support Chris's work is too. That's how we get through all the censorship and everything that's happening on these platforms is we have to comment, we have to get interaction, we have to get thumbs up. Just support, support, support, support, and thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so much, writer, and thank you Ronnie. Like I said, Ronnie, we'd love to have you back onto the future. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll see again zoon. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality in greened so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order.
Speaker 2: We live in.
Speaker 1: An incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War One, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.