Speaker 1: But right now it's done for this. Give me that news quickie.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get it. This is the story comes from Florida. Imagine that, and this involves realtor Tampa is a Tampa ten news is what they call it, and think they're all over this.
Speaker 1: Realtors are now speaking out. They say a man suspected of having a foot fetish is reportedly targeting women real estate agents by booking fake home tours. Tonight ten Tampa Bay's a Duriat Chumba joining us live.
Speaker 3: That's right, David Frank. Several realtors are sharing this very similar story of a man interpropriately touching their leg or foot while they were working.
Speaker 4: He you know, pointed down at my feet and was like, oh, you have an ant on your shoe. And I was like where you know, and I'm frantic trying to get the ant. K.
Speaker 1: Let's stop for a second. She said foot weird.
Speaker 2: She said, everyone's kind of talking a little weird. To be honest, I didn't have any idea what her name was. Yeah, the reporter's name was Pelham. Then he was kind of questioning a lot of you know, the story. He was kind of having trouble reading the prompter, but the old you got an ant on your on your foot trick like that one.
Speaker 3: That's right, David Frank. Several realtors are sharing this very similar story of a man inappropriately touching their leg or foot while they're working.
Speaker 4: He you know, pointed down at my feet and was like, oh, you have an ant on your shoe and I was like where, you know, And I'm frantic trying to get the ant off my shoe and he's and I'm like where, and he's like right there, right there.
Speaker 3: Real estate agent Angela Julian didn't realize that was just a trick.
Speaker 4: He bends down and he starts unbuckling my shoe and crossing my foot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how did you have time to do that?
Speaker 5: Christina? I see your reaction, and I know what Skin's gonna say. He's going to say, well, what has he done? That's wrong to this point?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, who wants to get bitten by an ant?
Speaker 6: No, if a guy starts unbuckling my shoe, I'm going to kick han And like, dude, I can do that, thank you. And I'm also so glad Orchard is handling all my showings because there's no way.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can go with that.
Speaker 5: But the ant, it was just a courteous move because there's an ant about to attack her.
Speaker 1: No, there's no ant.
Speaker 6: I'd rather an ant bite me than some creep unbuckle my shoe.
Speaker 1: What if he's a really charming guy that looks like Brad Pitt. No, I'm good Mike soroy.
Speaker 6: If it's Mike, he.
Speaker 1: Can do that. Would you rather have an aunt bite you or an uncle bite you? Yep?
Speaker 4: And I just thought that that was really weird. At the same time, he's fidgeting with his phone, petting my foot, fidging phone, and I think he's.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many hands does this guy have?
Speaker 2: So he's on the ground, we should all stop and think about where feet are located.
Speaker 1: He's on the.
Speaker 6: Ground unbuckling with one hand and his phone in the other.
Speaker 1: And also caressing.
Speaker 5: I think like it seems romantic. It does seem romantic. And I don't know her. I don't know her name, and I'm not saying she quote unquote asked for it.
Speaker 1: Don't please understand that, but I would.
Speaker 5: Like to suggest this, how long does the cressing go before you yank your foot away?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He had time to unbuckle it, caress it, get his phone out, and keep correct. Like on the initial cress, aren't She's like, whoa buddy, are you kick him in the face or whatever?
Speaker 6: Like I said, the initial buckle when he unbuckling your shoe, Like, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: He's getting a lot done in a very short amount of time before she realizes what's happening.
Speaker 1: Very efficient.
Speaker 2: Now, I've seen some videos where realtors are no, they're very taboo about their life.
Speaker 1: And look, there's a lot of anything goes. What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Porns?
Speaker 1: Some videos? She put an s on the end of porns.
Speaker 2: How many fishes did you catch this weekend?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Porns? You're gonna smoke drugs, aren't you it?
Speaker 2: But it is a bunch of different realtors meeting up at this place, you know, So he's in he's in the peer group, even though he's not.
Speaker 1: But she thinks he is just, you know, a colleague. So maybe that's.
Speaker 2: Why he's got a little bit of leeway to be down and caressing and fidgeting phone.
Speaker 4: And I think he's trying to take some type of a video up my skirt.
Speaker 1: It's really alarming.
Speaker 3: Now at least more than a half dozen women coming forward to share stories of their encounter with the strange man that's left them feeling vulnerable.
Speaker 4: Instantly, you can sense that something's not quite right, but you can't really put your finger on it.
Speaker 5: He's searching Zillow. He's using the everything that everyone has public actice to to see when and where people are going to be.
Speaker 3: Les Haynes, who runs a group for Tampa area realtors, says.
Speaker 5: Okay, runs a group, Yeah, like a Facebook group, like a freak after party.
Speaker 1: Okay, she should say Facebook group, though, because I think it's not you hear.
Speaker 5: It could be an organization though there there are like realtor organizations.
Speaker 1: Or it could be a band, a super group of realtors.
Speaker 2: Less Haynes. Is also something I've been doing less and less as I've gotten alder.
Speaker 1: Less Haynes with friends. Yep.
Speaker 3: Less Haynes, who runs a group for Tampa area realtors, says, up to thirty people can show up for a single open house, with many unvetted. That's why he's advising realtors to prioritize their safety.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on not yeah, go ahead, she doesn't know where most words are properly accent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry about that.
Speaker 5: And I know it's a problem, trust me, safety and open houses. I immediately think of I love you man. Oh yeah, he does appear to be good, ching lou frig.
Speaker 2: This is the part of the story though, that I want you to say this is this is a bad story, right, This real thing's happening. This guy's using public access stuff to go meet like this is dangerous thing.
Speaker 1: But I do think Florida has taken a bit of a leap here without just just you'll hear it fifty.
Speaker 5: If you are carrying a firearm, you need firearms safety.
Speaker 2: You need what no one said anything about gun well old time.
Speaker 1: They just want to make sure that this guy didn't get.
Speaker 3: Shot house with many unvetted That's why he's advising realtors to prioritize their safety.
Speaker 5: If you are carrying a firearm, you need firearm safety, You need practice. It is not buying a gun on a shelf and then thinking you're going to be Antioakley.
Speaker 1: It doesn't happen that way.
Speaker 5: You're more apt to get hurt than actually protect yourself in that situation, have an.
Speaker 4: Escape route, Have maybe some pepper spray or something that you could grab and get to in an emergency to protect.
Speaker 3: Yourself in a studio a Tampa Bay.
Speaker 5: What is pepper spraying an escape route going to get you in a gunfight?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Well, he's making it a gunfight.
Speaker 2: No one said anything on a gun fight except for the Facebook leaders.
Speaker 6: That was like a copy paste thing.
Speaker 1: That was really weirdd He went straight into guns. There was a non sector. There no reason for that. It's like, does not everyone thinking that you're Antioakle, Like, we don't get the reference? Is that the Michael Jackson song, Ay are you Oakley about gun control?
Speaker 2: Annie Oakley is this old Western Yeah, Buffalo Bill's Wild.
Speaker 1: West show in the eighteen sixties.
Speaker 5: What she's known as like an old gal on the Old West that could fire a weapon.
Speaker 6: Okay, So they didn't capture the guy.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we could have if the reporter was a you know, reporting live on the scene.
Speaker 3: But here in the studio a duria tumba.
Speaker 2: We're not going to find the guy. If you're in the studio area, choomba, get out there. And find this out of a bitch and les Haynes is the problem in this entire story.
Speaker 1: Somehow, what les Haynes said is worse than the caressor. Uh, the caressor.
Speaker 5: They're trying to get a murder having a great nickname plot twist. Wait till you find out that the foot fetish guy is working in conjunction with les Haynes. Oh wow, with the caressor, the caressor and less Haynes in it together. That's why he's telling them not to have guns. He doesn't want his buddy to get shot. That's why he went there. That does make sense. Connected cons take a lot of training, get some pepper spray in an escape route.
Speaker 1: Don't shoot, don't shoot him, pepper spray. Don't shoot my guy because I don't want a body found. And then they're looking to his phone. I can't have any of.
Speaker 5: That, all right, connecting the dots like no other show has the balls too, all right? Coming up next in just over three minutes in the weekly weekday update, did the reverse Luca just happened to the city of Dallas. We'll discuss just over three minutes. Don't go into her