Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: What Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, today we got a seven seven seven book discussion should be Jamatria A Part two.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there'll be a third or fourth.
Speaker 3: All right, forgot how many pages it is, but oh, yes, this is the second part that will be getting into the Jamatria. I got headless. I got my boy headless with me. So headless, you want to say, what's up?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Know what's going on?
Speaker 2: How's it going everybody? I am in Scottsdale, Arizona, with the I forgot the name of the conference.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, are you actually in the building that the conference is in?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not at a hotel room, because you know, I'm waiting around. I decided I wasn't going to go back to Wisconsin. I was visiting my parents at Oklahoma, and I had a flight back to Wisconsin and there's four feet of snow on the ground there and I would have to dig everything out and then I'd have to go back to the airport and then fly out to Arizona.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just go from Oklahoma over to Arizona instead of going up to Wisconsin and then back down. So I'm here early, and I forgot the name of the conference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quest for Ancient Quest for Asian Civilizations, Yes.
Speaker 2: Quest for Ancient Civilizations. That's what I'm here for.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that is that does I think they do well?
Speaker 3: You might be able to help them set up tomorrow, but I think Friday is when it starts the summer fifth to I think that might start a five or six o'clock and it ends on the seventh, like later in the day. And that's in Scottsdale, Arizona, and there's like probably about twelve speakers at least I think there so Dedunking Dan's one of them, Scott Childress, Michael Collins, Wandering Wool, and a couple of the Hugh Newman, and I think a couple of the people that have known I just don't happen to have their name in front of me. Definitely check it out, though I think it might be a very much like the Cosmic Summit. In case there's anybody who's listening to us from there or when I went to that probably be.
Speaker 1: About that size. I'm thinking you know, so check it out.
Speaker 3: Another interesting thing too. Another interesting thing as well is that you come out there. I mean, depending on where you're from, weed's legal. There's dispensaries, and I do think, yeah, yeah, there is Cody. Cody's gonna Yeah, that's another thing too. Cody's gonna be there from East Please in case they screwed up your name. East ten Productions. Then we got Mike and Dave from Mike and Dave's multiverse, they'll be there as well. I think Cody's Cody might be m seeing this shit, So come check it out, man, I mean I think that's what he told me.
Speaker 1: I might be screwing that up, but yeah, yeah, come through.
Speaker 3: They got weed dispensaries out there, and I think there is a think there's like a discount.
Speaker 1: Code that you can actually use too.
Speaker 3: If you happen to go to this thing, you can even use a discount code at all.
Speaker 1: We dispensary.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know, and uh, if you come, you come through, you're definitely gonna get lit for free by me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You'll get high they call rejects, will get you high, So don't worry about it. If you come through but uh yeah, yeah, definitely check it out. Uh you know, I might bring some free shirts with me too, so if we happen to see any fans there, man, I'll hook you up with the shirt. Yeah, so just let me know, like what's up. You know you're a fan of the show. But uh yeah, that's enough out of me. I guess we'll get into uh yeah, we'll get into the seven seven seven.
Speaker 1: So they think you wanted to say, well, I just.
Speaker 2: Want to say I've got two other podcasts coming up tonight. Nice one is with Prometheus Prometheus Lens and we're gonna be talking about uh the Oklahoma land rush as a fertility ritual, so it's gonna be really interesting. I found a bunch of parallels all of these really interesting sites in Oklahoma, and we're gonna be going through that a little bit. And then I've also got a Druidic powerlifter, So stay tuned to this channel. I've got a whole night of fun if you want to watch it, and it'll be an awesome time. So definitely show showing off to your friends. We're gonna be doing marathon podcasting all fucking nights to stay here.
Speaker 1: Nice that is awesome and not to not to trying to compete with headless.
Speaker 3: But at nine o'clock I will also be going again, uh with va who's.
Speaker 1: That guy's show again? Via conspiracy?
Speaker 2: You gotta think about this, okay, So Virginia is for lovers, Yeah, a conspiracy lovers, right, Virginia's for conspiracy. Love is his channel, Yeah that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, we got him coming off for Shakespeare's Thirty three Degrees. As far as I know, I think Julia will be making this one too, so if people are listening, Julia will be back on this one. So yeah, it should be interesting, should be really some decent some decent rabbit holes from the guest, and I'm sure we'll get some.
Speaker 1: Butthole jokes from Julia. So it's definitely be interesting.
Speaker 2: But uh, rabbit holes and buttholes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I heard they got going over at this This event too turned out.
Speaker 1: Don't get any promises. I was told by a few people it may end up being like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which I'm totally done with too.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, you gotta be there to find out though. Yeah, all my OKI's all my Okie's watching. You got to watch this one tonight with the uh the Alma fertility ritual, because I think you'll really resonate with that. A lot of people don't know about Oklahoma and it is a strange, fascinating place. So we're definitely gonna get into that on.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: For this person. Yeah, I'm not sure how to say. This person is saying crawly love buttholes. Fun fact, fun fact for you. The same muscle, the sphinxter that is any a butthole is the same muscle that makes you a pupil dilate and spin closed.
Speaker 1: There's a little fun fact for you.
Speaker 3: So maybe there is magic in your butthole, in your roy.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, we definitely check it out.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: Who's that dude too? I was screwing up his name. He's in another country. He's coming over to remember the dude that introduced us to Ricardo. He's in that chat that kind of yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, he's got I always forget his fucking day, yo. That dude's cool as fuck. Yeah, looking forward to that. He's supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: So look, look, look, look, look, Cody didn't know. I gotta teach him, so definitely show up. You love it. Check out my channel on YouTube and I'm on a shot. Check it out. You'll love it.
Speaker 1: Someone's getting pregnant in Oklahoma tonight be.
Speaker 2: They better be?
Speaker 1: They better be also the.
Speaker 3: Same skin as lips. Holy shit, damn ah, that is interesting. Yeahs never stopped.
Speaker 1: The obisc guy might be gold, but it begamfl staring at him. Fucking yeah. Yeah, it's just funny, all right.
Speaker 3: All right, So I'll take it over from where I I you know, I'm just gonna start from the first sepherer contains that paragraph. I think that's why we left the wolf, right, But if not, yep, I guess that's where we're starting. Anyway. I'll do probably like two paragraphs at a time or whatever. All right, So the first seferer contains nine and produces them in succession, thus the number two or the do ad. The name of the second seferer is Chokma wisdom, a masculine active potency reflected from Kenther. As I have before explain, this Sephra is the active and evident father to whom the mother is united, who is the number three. This second sepher is represented by the divine names i h Yah and what ends up being Yadh and the angelic hosts by enim the wheels.
Speaker 1: And it is also called ab Ab the father, ab a b.
Speaker 3: On sometimes on the poles or the pillars, or sometimes you also see.
Speaker 1: Abba a b b a an ama a mm a would be for the fe.
Speaker 2: Now he's saying the first sephara contains nine, is he saying that this is the origin of all emanations or is he saying that literally everything else is just sort of a hologram produced by that first and it's all.
Speaker 3: That's how I would almost see it. Truth, everything's emonating from that water. It just becomes a solid here. I guess I don't know, Yeah, okay. The third sepherer or triad is a feminine passive potency called Nah, the understanding who is co equal with Chokma. For Chokma, the number two is like two straight lines which can never enclose a space, and therefore it is powerless till the number three forms a triangle. Thus this sepherer completes and makes evident to supernal trinity.
Speaker 1: It is also called.
Speaker 3: Ama Ama Amma mother and aim the great productive mother, who is eternally conjoined with ab the Father ab for the maintenance of the universe, for the maintenance of the universe. In order, therefore, is she the most evident form in whom we can know the Father? And therefore, wait, let me say that, therefore, is she the most evident form in whom we can know the Father? And therefore is she worthy of all honor? She is a supernal mother, co equal with Chokma and the great feminine form of God, the Elohim, and whose image man and woman are created according to the teaching of the Kabbalah, equal God, equal before God. Woman is equal with Man, and certainly not inferior to him, as it has been the persistent endeavor of so called Christians to make her.
Speaker 1: Ama is just a stop on that point.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking about these things as like eternal principles. The Father would be time and the Mother would be space. The only way that we can know time is through space.
Speaker 1: Yes, very good. I like that. Yeah, well, like, yeah, it's even saying.
Speaker 3: I guess, like really the space, the space wouldn't have boundaries to be considered a space if you didn't like turn it into the triangle. You know what I'm saying, Like they're saying like that made it finally, like that's your boundaries, Like that is something now right?
Speaker 1: Fuck way was I?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is uh a A I am a Ama is the woman described in the Apocalypse. The third sufferer is also sometimes called the Great Sea.
Speaker 1: To her.
Speaker 3: To her are attributed the divine names Elohim and yad Hey, volt yad Hey, vod hey, oh jeez, I don't know, I'm sorry, and the angelic order aralym the thrones. She is the supernal mother, as distinguished from malcouth, the inferior mother, bride and queen.
Speaker 1: Take over.
Speaker 2: I can get it. The number four. This union of the second and Sepharat produced chess ed mercy or love, also called g dou laha greatness or magnificence, masculine potency represented by the divine name al l the Mighty one, and the angelic name chas jash Malim chash Malim scintillating flames Ezekiel for four. The number five from this emanated the feminine passive potency, strength or fortitude, or din dean justice, represented by the divine names Elahim, gibbarah Ll and the angelic name Separim Isaiah six six thee also called pakad fear the number six, and from these two issued the uniting sepah stefar off. I guess beauty or mildness again. It's back to the center again. So we're going to the outsides. Back to the center, to the outsides again. Let's see here.
Speaker 1: Very much if you think about it.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, let me see tip beauty or mildness represented by the divine name Alba la ila, the angelic names shinanim that would be psalms whatever that is, malchim kings m l k again. Right, Thus, by the union just and mercy, we abtain beauty or clemency, and the second trinity of the Sepharrak is complete. So right, we're talking about the top trinity. Now we've come down to the second trinity. Right, these are the different triangles together. Right, the union of justice clemency, the trinity of the Cephra is complete. The Sepharra or path for numeration for by these latter appellations. The emanations are sometimes called together with the fourth, fifth, seventh, eighth, and nine Sepharra is spoken of as z oi r a n pi, zur endpin the lesser countenance microsophorus by way of the antithesis to macro prosis. Macro prosopis the vast countenance. The vast countenance is all of them combined, which is one of the names of Cather the first Sephara, the sixth ceph which Zaur and Pin is composed, are then called his six members. He is also called m LK Macau right Melech the king, which goes into a lot of that human sacrifice stuff. Okay, right, So Malcouth has that same idea like this is the bottom kingdom as well. But the MLK in Canaanite Phoenician always refers to the kings, right, the mighty men of old. So anytime you see that MLK, they're talking about king. This is where the what do they call it, the sacrifices to Moloch MLK really start to come from. Because the Canaan, that trabition language, doesn't have any vowels in it. So MLK at any point also leads back to king type words.
Speaker 3: You take it from the seven pullar rights.
Speaker 1: This is a Striker copyright. He took it from me. Yeah, no, I you saying that I wrote this. He was cleaning. It was his.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he says, the funniest ship, the one, the one, the one person I got watching me on twitch.
Speaker 1: Uh. The number gotcha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a funny dude. The number seven Uh. The seventh Sephra is net SoC for firmness and victory, corresponding to the divine name Jeova sat wait Uh jadhe Vadhesabath, the Lord of Armies, and the agelic names Elohim, God, Elohim and the Elohim of the gods, and then Thar Shishim the brilliant ones. The number eight thence proceeded for a feminine passive potency. You have a hod which would be slender, answering to the divine name Elohim Sabbath. And then you have the gods of armies, and among the angels is Benigh Elohim and the sons of God the number nine. These two produced Yessode the foundation or basis, representing the el Kai the mighty ones, and should i el Kai should I, that's only how i. And among the angels of Ashim the flames, yielding the third trinity of the Sephar. The number ten formed this ninth sepherer. From this ninth came the tenth and last, thus completing.
Speaker 1: The decade of the numbers.
Speaker 3: It is it is called Malcouth to be m lvt the kingdom, and also the queen, and also the Queen Matrona, the inferior mother, the bride of micro Prosepus and Shaquina, represented by the divine name Adonai, and among the angel hosts by the Carabum. Now each of these sepher oaths will be in a certain degree. And now each of these sepher oaths will be in a certain degree androgynous, for it will be feminine or perceptive with regard to the sepherer which immediately precedes it in the sepharotic scale, and masculine, masculine or transmissive with regard to the sepherra which immediately follows it. But there is no sepherer anterior to cather, nor is there a sepherra which succeeds Malcouth. By these remarks, it will be understood how Chokma is a feminine noun now marking a masculine sepherer. This the connecting link of the sepherra is the ruak spirit Metsia, the hidden influence. So one thing I just want to add in there is that I do think that sometimes when some of these ideas that are getting handed to the public is literally taking ideas like this and putting it into human form and seeing if there's any humans that are willing to run with it.
Speaker 1: That's my crain.
Speaker 3: Sometimes while you'll see where you know, I'll just get totally honest with the tranny and that shit. A lot of it, I mean to be totally honest with you, or goes back to Hode and people are taking it completely wrong and taking an idea that's not even meant to be in the flesh and forcing it into the flesh.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, Like, you know, I don't want to get with this shit. Don't tell me you're in.
Speaker 3: This shit to I have an experience with God because you already cut your shit off because you're already saying God doesn't even know how to make you the right way the fuck out of it, right, right.
Speaker 2: It's it's almost removing yourself from the wheel of karma because now there is no potency in terms of your ability to reproduce life. Right, So it's it's doing the exact opposite of what the ritual of combining the two opposites is supposed to do, you know. So they're taking the spirit, which is the union of the opposite, it's the fertility, and then they're cutting both off and then calling it the thing that it was supposed to be when it couldn't be that at all. Right, So it's it's all heavy and none of it is grounded in actual stuff. So what good is it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Number? Yeah, well, well yeah, sixty six to six is actually the number fittiferous.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, Beauty's the enemy.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely, get you, make you fucking stupid. I'll tell you that one. Make it choose to be, make it choose to be ignorant.
Speaker 2: Right, that's the thing too. It's like you've got beauty on one hand, which would be the feminine, and then you've got the masculine on the other, which would be strength, And like these two things are supposed to work together. Beauty is not supposed to be taking advantage of strength. Strength to beauty are supposed to be working together and not exploiting one another. Like if you're exploiting somebody with strength, immediately everybody knows that's wrong. When you're exploiting somebody with beauty. It's a little bit, it's in that iffy range. Right, that doesn't that's not the case. We need to be as as firm on people exploiting others with beauty as we are on exploiting other people with strength. Here's my uh my big okay, go with so. I will now all right, I will now add a few remarks on the Kabbalistic meaning of the term milk. Thecla methecla, I guess balance in each of the three trinities or triads. The sepharath is a due ad of opposite sexes and a uniting intelligence, which is the result. He should have started the chapter like this, because this is the point in The masculine and feminine potencies are regarded as the two scales of the balance, and the uniting Sephara as the being that joins them. Think of right, Think of how balance works, Think of libra. Right, you're making that triangle. Let me see, the due ad of opposite sex is a uniting intelligence, which is the result. The masculine and feminine potencies are regarded as the two scales in the balance, and the uniting Sephra as the beam that joins them. Thus, then the term balance may be said to symbolize the triune trinity in unity, and the unity represented by the central point of the being. But again in the cepharath there is a triple trinity, the upper, lower, and middle. Now these three are represented thus the supernal, the highest by the crown Kether, the middle by the King, and the inferior by the Queen, which will be the greatest trinity. And the earthly correlatives of these will be Premium, mobile, the Sun and the moon. Here we are at once find the alchemical symbolism. The sephero are further divided into three pillars, the right hand pillar of mercy consisting of the second, fourth, and seventh emanations, the left hand pillar of judgment consisting of the third, fifth, and eighth, and the middle pillar of mildness consisting of the first, sixth, ninth, and tenth emanations. In their totality and unity, the ten sepharoath represent the archetypal man Adam Kadman. The protogonos right Fame's protogonos is sort of the symbol of that the erupts from the cosmic egg, the orphic egg. So they were talking about this in Greece, just saying, in looking at the sepharoath consisting of the first triad, it is evident that they represent the intellect, and hence this triad is called the intellectual world ovumt olam never kal. I've never said that one before. The second triad corresponds to the moral world Olam morgosh. The third represents the power and stability, and therefore called the material world olam ha nevathu. These three aspects are called the faces and pin Thus the three uh. The tree of life altsa chiam ultz chiam formed the first triad being placed above the second, a third below, in such a manner that the three masculine sefar are on the right, the three feminine are on the left, whilst the four uniting sephra occupy the center. This is the Kabbalistic tree of life on which all things depend. There is a considerable analogy between this and the Tree Risil of the Scandinavians. I have already marked remarked that there is one trinity which comprises all the severote, and it consists of the crown, the king, and the queen. In some senses is the Christian trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, in which their highest divine nature are symbolized by the first three sepharote, Kether, Chuchmah, and Binah. This is the trinity which created the world, or in Kabalistic language, the universe was born from the union of the Crown, King and Queen. But according to the Kabbalah, before the completed form of the heavenly Man, the ten separote was produced, there were certain primeval worlds created, but these could not subsist as the equilibrium of balance was not yet perfect, and they were convulsed by the unbalanced force and destroyed. Right this is the primal chaos. These primordial worlds are called the kings of ancient time and the kings of the Doom, who were renigged before the monarchs of Israel are starting to do some ethnic exploitation here, and the kings of Idom who reigned before the monarchs of Israel. In this sense, edm is the world of unbalanced force. Now again, when they talk about Adam, they're pointing at you by the way of unbalanced for us and Israel is the balance. For this important fact that the worlds were created and destroyed prior to the present. Creation is again and again reiterated in the Zohar.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, that was a lot, You're just right now.
Speaker 3: The are also called the world of emanations or the absolutic world, or the archetypal world Olahim from saying that right, and this world gave birth to three other worlds, each containing a repid tis of the Sepharoth, but a descending scale of brightness. The second world is the Briatic world Olamja Bria, the world of Creation, also called Corsia, the Throne. It is an reflected It is an imminent emanation from the world of absolute, whose ten sephiroth are reflected heroin and are consequently more limited, though they are still of the purest nature and without any admixture of matter.
Speaker 1: The third is the.
Speaker 3: Yeseratic world, and that's olam Ha yes Da, or world of Formation and of Angels, which proceeds from Bria, and though less refined in substance, is still without matter. It is in the It is in this angelic world that resigned those intelligent and incorporal beings who are wrapped in a luminous garment and who assume a form when they appear onto man.
Speaker 1: The fourth is the asiatic world olam Ha.
Speaker 3: Olam ha sai if I'm saying that right, the world of action, called also the world of shells olamh Cliphoth, which is the world of matter made up of the grosser elements of the other three in it also the abode of the evil spirits, which are called the shells by the Kabbalah clipoff material shells. The devils are also divided into ten classes and have suitable habitations set tables in seven so.
Speaker 1: And so the demons are.
Speaker 3: The demons are the grossest and most deficient of all forms. There are ten degrees answer to the dakkad of the Sephroth, but in inverse ratio, as darkness and impurity increase with the descent of each degree. The two first arc The two first arc nothing but absence of visible form and organization. The third is the abode of darkness. Next follow seven hells occupied by those demons which represent incarnate human vices and those who have who have given themselves up two such vices in earth life. Their prince is Samuel, the Angel of poison and death. His wife is the Harlot or woman of hortum acheth zenunum, and united, they are called the beast Chioa. Thus the infernal trinity is completed, which is, so to speak, the adverse and caricature of the supernal creative one. Samuel is considered to be identical with Satan Jant me to read the next one. I'll do the next.
Speaker 2: One too, Go ahead and read the next one. I'm did you want to say anything laughing at these comments? Oh yeah, a few things. Right. So when they're talking about the clefotic world, they're talking about below the sphere of Malcoot sort of coming up and sort of this is what's trapping all of the spirit within this place. Right, So the cleithodic world is what makes up matter. It's the gross, it's the dense, right, There's a spirit that exists beyond and outside of it. And they the you know, the Pathagorians are like, well, number is actually our bridge to the spirit. Right, So from number we see the non material world, this world of forms, these world of perfections. In real life, you never actually have fully formed number. Number is kind of a spiritual concept that exists outside of matter because matter doesn't have number attached to it. It's it's within a different realm. And so when we're talkingalking about Jamatri, when we're talking about sacred numbers and all the rest of this stuff that all goes into this stuff. These are the different ways people perceive how number interacts with all levels of material and non material world. So this is like, you know, when they talk about the revolution in sixteen sixty six, where you've got the sabat and Francists, what they said is we have to commit so much evil in this world that God has no choice but to come down from Cather to stop what we're doing. So when he does that, that's going to end the planet and then we can actually be one with God again. Right, that was the idea of the Kabbalistic Revolution of sixteen sixty six. Maybe if we screw this place up so bad and ruin his order that he laid out at the beginning of time, that's when everything can go, you know, back to the good again. He's going to have to fix it. Fuck it up so bad, He's going to come down and fix it. Well, that was in sixteen sixty six, and things have just gotten worse. But where's the appearance of God? Right, So it's not working the way that they expected. But there's a lot more evil in the world, so congratulations, I guess, And you can't get away from these governing principles. And what they're trying to do is they're trying to mess with the tree. But there's no way to do that because we're always going to be on some level tied to matter. This is what we have chosen on a spiritual level. So how does that work? So I'm wondering about it from a cabalistic perspective. Do you have any insights into that? Because I haven't gotten any answer and they're not really talking, so all right, well, let's keep going.
Speaker 3: All right this once you get interesting near the end. I'm not trying to say all those yeadha about his I'll just spell them out. The name of the deity, which we call Jehovah, is in Hebrew a name of four letters IHVH, and the true pronunciation of it is known to very few. I myself know some score of different mystical pronunciations of it. The true pronunciation of it is most secret arcanum, and is a secret of secrets. He who can rightly pronounce it causeth heaven and earth. To tremble, for it is the name which rusheth through the universe. Therefore, when a devout Jew comes upon it and reading the scripture, he either does not attempt to pronounce it, but instead makes a short pause, or else he substitutes it for the name Adonai Lord.
Speaker 1: The radical meaning of the word.
Speaker 3: Is to be, and it is thus like a he hey, a glyph of existence. It is capable of twelve transpositions, which all convey the meaning of to be. It is the only word that will bear so many transpositions without its meaning being altered. They are called the twelve banners. They are called the twelve banners of the Mighty Name, and are said by some to rule the twelve signs of the zodiac.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. These are the twelve banners.
Speaker 4: I H V h I h h v I v h h h v h I h v I h h.
Speaker 3: H I v v h h I v I h h v h I h h I v h h I V h Oh no, yeah, h I v h. And the one before that, sorry, was h I h V, and then h h V I. There are three other tetragrammat tetragrammatic names which are a A a existence.
Speaker 1: I don't I Lord, and agala, which actually that is.
Speaker 3: Even itself like well, it's that should be actually broken up into adenigable lay alam. Wait, I don't know, that's actually like another three letters. When doing the pentagram ritual, you can either say agala or you can say it's kind of like I forgot that word where you're taking like four letters and just taking the first letter from each word.
Speaker 1: With that one.
Speaker 2: You just vibrate.
Speaker 1: Alam. I don't know that's what it was. Yeah, I takabo or lay alam? I don't know. I always say or you can say agala. Sorry, I started to dragging on U.
Speaker 3: This this, the this last is not properly speaking a word but in a uh not Oh okay, look at that a noto racon of the sentence, and then it goes into uh a tah a tagab or laylam. I don't know, all right, Yeah, so just even show that thou art art mighty forever O Lord, A brief excell A brief exclamation of agla. Is that A the one first, A, the one last, G, the trinity and unity L the completion of the great work. But I h v H the tetragramma Tetragrammaton, as we shall presently see, contains all the Sepharoth, with the exception of cather and specifically signifies the lesser continence micro Procipus, the king of the Kabbalistical sepharotic greatest Trinity, and the Son in his human incarnation in the Christian acceptance of the Trinity. Therefore, as the Son reveals the Father, so does Jehovah reveal a hey hey. And Adonai is the queen by whom alone tetragrammaton can be grasped, whose exaltation intubnah is found in the Christian assumption of the Virgin. The tetragrammaton H V is referred to the Sepharoth. Thus, the uppermost point of the letter yode one or is that is said to refer to Kether, the letter I itself to Chalkma, the father of micro Prosippus, the letter H or the supernal hey to be Nah, the supernal Mother, the letter V to the next sixth Sepharoth, which are called the six members of micro Prosippus, and six is the numerical value of V the Hebrew vow. Lastly, the letter H the inferior Hey to Malcouth, the tenth Sepherer, the bride of micro Prosippus.
Speaker 1: Right there you can go.
Speaker 2: If you want. There are pictures showing how this relationship between yodeyvoo Hey has this family context to it, like this Eloheen family is within the Yodhay val Hay that they're talking about. That's you know that Jodhavya.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I was just gonna say. That's like also a big again, that's like a formula like the tetragramma. Tom will have the yadey Vade formula, which is like a king queen, prince, princess. You'll see things like that kind of like almost redone and like Henry or you know, lv X and then kind of like I think with like knocks in a sense, it's like a certain formula. And that's sorry it started at the rough, but yeah.
Speaker 2: No, but you're you're on it. So the face below that top level is the tetramorph, right, So the tetramorph would be the angel of Jodhay Valhey. So that's the the top triad, and then below that you would have the tetramorph, which would be the face of the bowl, the face of the human, the face of the eagle, and the sometimes it's the face of the snake, but you know, they sort of switched it around in there. But again, all of that goes straight back to Finas Protogonos, which was like the breakthrough of the orphics, And so you can look up the orphic hymns to faunas and really start to see where this formulation started to take place, because that's where it was. So they've got like three or four different orphic hymns to faunas that you could find, and it's like, whoa. They were on this stuff really really early, and they're talking about it from this Hebrew perspective, but it was in a mythological perspective and a poetry perspective with the Greeks and the Orphics really kind of formulated this stuff and kind of discovered the direction that you know, mathematics was pointing in that time too, because you know a lot of people get hung up on numerology and say numerology is not math, but in essence, what they're saying is that this is the relateationship that numbers have to one another on a spiritual level. That's where it's all coming together. So if you think that spirit exists, the numbers have to have spirit as well. And that's why Jamatria is important, is because that directly relates back to words, tones and all the rest of these things that are sort of being rediscovered now with all of the stuff about resonance and tuning frequencies and all the rest of that. This is the Holy Numbers being manifest in waves in the air exactly. And also a lot of people forget, like you've got the atom cadman within yourself, and what are the layers of space or whatever that are around you. That would be the aura, right, So you're the the macrocosm or the microcosm, micropros us of this Kabbala try that they're trying to represent. So all of these spheares are then represented in other ways within yourself that can be read using your aura or the energy emanations of your body. It's it's just a smaller version of this universal concept. That's why I think it's important, you know, I think a lot of people need that context. But all of this stuff works into the same system, so once you start to see it, you can have a ladder to understand and move forward.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you mentioned that, because, like I guess, maybe I could try to even use this context where I was trying to even say earlier.
Speaker 1: With the.
Speaker 3: Oh, it looks like, you know, Prometheus says he's waiting for you. You're supposed to be done by eight o'clock. Shit, we'll have to wrap this up. We'll wrap it up here. Maybe one thing that I did I was saying earlier with the whole Yadhey Vade, you know that tetragraments on formula.
Speaker 1: You're saying adopting it?
Speaker 3: Now, there was one time when I was I was learning the Star Ruby and in the Knox formula, sometimes people will debate exactly which way it was supposed to go, and there was like two different, you know, ideas, and so I had wanted to ask somebody that I knew in the OTO that you know, was around a little bit longer than me and knew what they were doing. And they had said, I just adopted to the formula so like they would do the king, Queen, prince and princess things. So I was like, all right, yeah, yeah, so like you know, obviously by the certain things are I guess you combined debate which one of those is what? But you know, to me, that made it quite obvious like what I was doing.
Speaker 1: After that if I adopted it to that you know, so right.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely, and we've got over time and you know, you guys have been great. I think this is an important show. Save it, come back to it later. You might find applications in your own life, and that's what these shows are for.
Speaker 3: So all right, awesome, Yeah, so sorry about that. Prometheus Lens, I'm letting him go. I'll let you have him for the next hour and a half. I don't know if he's doing this live or not. If he is, I don't know. Go check out Go check out Prometheus Lennz fucking YouTube anyway, and smash that subscribe button. I know he's got one out there regardless if they're going live or not. Check out my boys channel head list. Thank you so much, check out his shit, and uh yeah, until the next one, everybody be well later