Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. It is three point thirty one in the f in morning. What the hell are you and I doing?
Speaker 2: We are so dedicated? What are we doing that way here recording the podcast?
Speaker 1: Honestly for everyone, this is insanity, insanity, absolutely craziness here at the w soph Not really that crazy, just a very very very long day and night. Yeah, but we are down to seven in the fifty k PPC, although we were down to seven like five hours ago, so we didn't really do anything other than just you know, throw some chips around. We'll hit on that. Of course, if you haven't heard already, don't know where the heck you've been. But Michael the Grind, Miss Rocky is leading the way. One of seven. I cannot believe it. Blajerryov won his second gold bracelet of the summer. Lonnie Witzel won the Super Seniors. Shina Okamoto the Japanese poker sensation. She is now the presenting sponsor of the Ladies at the Hemosphere. She is she is the house because she is the chip leader. She is the chip leader of that tournament. Going into day three, we'll get into why In case you're unaware, Reiner Kempe just won, like literally just now as we hit record. He's celebrating over there. He won the ten k Super Turbo Bounty, which actually didn't go as late as I thought it might. And then we have updates on the Gladiators A Poker, the three K No Limit, the ten K Duce seven Triple Draw, and the fifteen hundred dollars eight game. So that's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna say it right now. I'm just gonna apologize if we rip through this faster than normal, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It is way too this is a record, this is gonna be a record.
Speaker 1: It is way too late for us to be here right now. I have to get up in like four hours, and I'm already just absolutely dreading it. I don't even know this is possible. If you're listening to the podcast, please like, subscribe, rate, review, all that good stuff. I'm not going to get into it too much. If you're watching on YouTube, like like subscribe, drop a comment like, I mean, come on, we just we can't. We can't be wasting any time here on the show. If you love poker and you don't want to spend a dime. You need to get on to play poker go dot com. Walt do in commentary today on day four the fifty k PPC. I was in plenty of free roles. It was a whole hell of a lot of fun. You win any money, No, I didn't win any I didn't win any gold. I didn't win any gold. Okay, I did lose with a full house to quads. Some some guy played Queen three out of the small blind for a race Queen three off suit. No idea what he was doing. But if you want to come challenge yourself, play with Tim and I. He's poker Goro Tim or poker Change. I haven't been on for a couple of days. It's beneficial poker rodonni. Okay, my screen name is now the Avatars. I did not see an avatar.
Speaker 3: Jeez, what's producer?
Speaker 1: I don't know who knows? Producer Rich is well right now he's sleeping. Must be nice, I know, must be really nice. But hop on the play poker go dot com. You can also download it on iOS and Andrew. It's a lot of fun. We're in their battle in every single day, so join us on the tables all right, fifty k p pc. Just just re aim the tournament the grinder something grinder, that's actually, I mean what this guy is unfreaking believable. Even if he doesn't go on to win this, he's already won it three times, which is tied for the most, of course without winning yet. Yeah, because this is his sixth the cash in the event. Okay, so if he wins it, he's four of six. That's amazing, right if he if he if he wins it, he's four of six. If he doesn't win, he's three of six, which is six is the most cash is in the event? I mean, just wild star.
Speaker 3: Does he do it? Does he? Honestly? You know how he does it?
Speaker 1: Speech play? Because there was a lot of speech plays.
Speaker 2: It's the all in protein brown anything that was sitting on his chips. I didn't know what it was, and then I would look closely and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: I know. We always kind of we always kind of joke around about all the patches. Miss Rocky has famously shows up at the w Man event Foual table whenever the heck that was when he made it, and he's got nineteen thousand patches all over us it's the best you know today. At one point a new patch appeared at the GM, right. It was weird on him in the middle of the day. Is that allowed?
Speaker 2: I think that's against TS and SS Is it really? I'm pretty sure that he's part of the one, so.
Speaker 1: You can't like add the actually think it is. But it was just funny. All of a sudden, He's got this bed mgym pitch. I'm like, where the hell did this thing come from?
Speaker 3: Like? What was the other one? The main one?
Speaker 1: All in? Where?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: I'm all in where I'm thinking Google, it's probably some sort of clothing company. Who knows.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not all in where it's a lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Anyway, Michael the Grinder was rocky is leading the way he came into the day, I think third in chips with seventeen players remaining. They grind on down towards the final table, and then once they got to a single table, Grinder really started to win a bunch of chips. There was plenty of speech play involved from Grinder.
Speaker 3: What's that I want to read the rule?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Okay, I'm gonna skip to the part that matters for players seated at a table taped for television or broadband video coverage. So you can tell this. Updated logos may not be added after the beginning of that day session of play. In addition or logos, patches and promotional language a strictly prohibited. If blah blah blah blah blah blah, none of them really matter for this one, I'm about Yes, you cannot add that's yeah, one of the old one.
Speaker 1: It was definitely added half way through the day.
Speaker 3: Not that anyone really cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not that anyone matters. Also, the whole the whole phone rule thing.
Speaker 3: Can wait, we need to figure this out.
Speaker 1: Like it's so, it's so they're just they're just on their phones NonStop. It was like, but some of the players are like, wait, I thought you weren't supposed to be on their phone. Some of them are like whatever, it doesn't really matter, but they're just on their phones.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, I thought it was three tables and then I had supposed to be three tables. Daniel institute a change or something like recently, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: There was, like they changed the rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you can, we can, like look this up.
Speaker 3: I've already closed the tabin.
Speaker 1: Here this one. I'm going to pokernews dot com. Six key rule changes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got it? Rate it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Here. An announcement will be made to participants once they've reached the final three tables to remove all such electronic devices value to do so, resulting penalties up to and including just qualification. I mean literally everyone is on their phone non stop.
Speaker 3: People wearing Apple watches too, saying I.
Speaker 1: Mean Apple watches, earbuds are listen. You know where I stand on this. I would never have this rule. I think it's just silly. It's whatever, it's ridiculous. But the amount of emphasis that was put on this rule would indicate to me that is it is going to be policed heavily. And it is the exact opposite. I mean Grinder. Not only did Grinder have his phone, it was ringing not stop on the BEATU like, at least turn your ringer off it huh, I have no idea going off? And Ben Lamb was like, can you turn your phone off? Like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: You missed my reference?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: I said, who was it? That was a theatran?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 3: Theotran?
Speaker 1: What about Theotran.
Speaker 2: It was just a nod to two thousand and nine WSV.
Speaker 1: Was that like an actual thing that happened.
Speaker 2: No, I was just throwing out a random name that got a group of people.
Speaker 1: I mean it could have been Theotran. You never know. I see him every once in a while. But yeah, I mean the whole phone thing is just funny to me, you know, because then the players were talking, They're like, yeah, but on the outer ta we had it. No, you're not supposed to have it, like you know, so it's a whole thing. But then at one point, like the TV did go up and say everyone, you have to like take your phone on the table.
Speaker 2: I think I think final table you should. You should only take them if there is a broadcast. I think that's I think that's enough a rule. I don't think you need anything more than that three tables, two tables, not if you're on a TV table, Final table take away.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 1: The part I think is so funny about the no phones thing is you literally need your phone for the app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need it while in a hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still but like like everything is made about the WSB plus app, so like you would like you would think like Okay, if I want to see the tournament clock on the app, if I want to see chips on the app, if I want to see all this stuff on the app on the app, if I just want to check my balance on the app. Yeah, but you know, so it's like, ye, yeah, exactly, everything is on. Yeah, you're not supposed to have your phone, so we can make.
Speaker 3: Some changes next to you show.
Speaker 1: It's it's funny, but anyway, it's just that, you know, again, I don't care if they have their phones or not.
Speaker 2: No one's I don't know if he saw near the end of the ridiculous I think brit Kenny took one of those protein balls. Did you see that from Rinder? Yeah, and he was eating it. I was trying to listen to see did you hear what he said?
Speaker 1: I think he said that they were good?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: By that point in the broadcast, I was so over it.
Speaker 3: It was that was it was that happened the last twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think we played honestly one hand in the last twentyments, and it was some of those hands outrageous. Well, there was one hand where Jao Vier tanked induced to something that single draw for fucking eighteen minutes or something.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, wasn't there like a stod there was some limit hold them tanks.
Speaker 3: There was some.
Speaker 1: Stud with Eta where she tanked on the river, cried tense.
Speaker 3: Was it the best hand? No?
Speaker 1: Well then just Grinder talked to her the whole time with Grinder called her hands. I mean, the whole thing was just I mean, part of it was that these players have been playing since since three, so they have been playing twelve hours. They're all freaking delirious. They a lot of them were drinking throughout the day, like ordered shots at one point, like Grinder and Albert Daher ordered shots. You know. Grinder also had like tequila, sodas and whatever. And then you could tell like after he had these shots, he started fading a little bit. Then he gets a red bull. It's just like the fifty k PPC is one of the best tournaments of the year by far. I mean, we all love it. It's it's ultra prestigious, the competition is elite, it's super grueling, it's got everything. Really, I have never seen it though, play like like it was a home game. I mean, like the chatter, the ordering of the drinks, the the speech play, like just really all of it. You know, it felt like more of a home game. And I think it was just the collection of the individuals that we had going deep in it. It just worked out that way. It wasn't entertaining. It was very refreshing to see that. You know, you don't really expect that. Of course, there was a lot of you know, slower moments, high level play, whatever, but you know, a lot of it was it was it was. It was pretty jovial, i'd say overall. So Michael the Grinder Miss Rocky has a big chip lead. He has ten point four million. The next closest is Andrew Ye with five point two million. So ms Rocky's basically got double crushing massive massive Chipley shout out massive. I mean, he's just it's I don't understand this guy in this tournament. I really just do not understand it. It's it's incredible. Yeah, it's shocking, but like a in a way where you're just like you question how it can happen, and yeah, yeah, I don't really know what else to say. So he's going for an unpreceded fourth title. I still think the tournament should just be named the grinder no matter what, because of all the success that he's had in it. You also have Andrew Ye, who we mentioned is in second place, not too far behind. Andreas Brin Kenny you got Ja Vieira is in there, Albert daher Esther Taylor aka E Tay, and then Ben Lamb is the short sack. Ben Lamb in the last level, I think of the night he was all in twice maybe three times, kept staving off elimination with some double ups. So yeah, so this is a really, really fun final seven. They're going to come back later today, in less than twelve hours time. They're going to come back at three o'clock Vegas time. Four o'clock will be the stream HAULI Najade and Jared Blesnik will be on the call if they show up. I don't really know. It was like all of a sudden, they were like, hey, Donnie, can you do commentary? I was like, I guess, so, okay, fine, So it was me and only me for the second half. I was with Kevin Gearhart for the first half. But if I hadn't done it, who would they have gotten any idea? It was like, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Maybe Momin Cabrell.
Speaker 1: Maybe Martin Cabrell not like that. He kept he kept coming over to that was part of the broust. He kept coming over the table, like what you know. So they were they were talking about on the broadcast, like Grinder was like, it's hilarious. Albert Daher was like, I love him. He's so funny. Brent Kenny was like, he's like he's like twenty percent funny, maybe more like ten percent funny, but like the ten percent is really really good. And then they asked Brent like what he thought about it, and Brent said, you know what, I think it's really good for me because the tournaments that I play that he plays in, he annoys everyone else for me, they all get like tilted and it doesn't bother me. So I just capitalize off everyone else getting tilted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you will just skip ahead real quick.
Speaker 2: But Mink Crabell was making a run in the super type of Boundy one giving his fellows yet. But I asked the TV, where are you gonna put these tables? They gonna put them right here next to us. It's like no, you know, after the issue yesterday with the tag team issue, you.
Speaker 1: Know the issue what people having fun for their friends when embraced.
Speaker 2: Them over there in that section kind of right near where we're recording, mainly because Mine Crebell has been making a little bit of a statement in the event.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's what he was being here.
Speaker 2: So they say that, they come up, they move the chips over, they play three minutes before the break. What this mon gramelda guys walks over it to the fifty case yap and yap and yat pet and I got up to the tay guy.
Speaker 3: You said he wasn't gonna bother the fifty kilas right.
Speaker 1: They loved it. Yeah, they did not care. They when even when he wasn't over there, when he was playing, they were talking about it. They were like, he's gonna win a bracelet, and they even Ben Lamb even said that, like it's fitting that Martin Cabrel is gonna win the most hated bracelet of the summer because everyone Ben Lamb said, everyone hates the person who wins the ten k superturb of Bounty because that tournament is the one you win the most money in, but you also get the luckiest in because it's just a it's just a super turbo from start to finish. So everyone just kind of hates you because you ran super hot for twelve hours and it would be fitting that the guy who wins it is already the most hated guy in the at the sop. Yeah, so that's what they were talking about. But they they loved it up there. They did not care. They were even saying not like that, like because they were doing the whole bit up there. They did not care one and so they backed.
Speaker 3: Up about about two fifty five am.
Speaker 2: Surprisingly strong rail, but nearly three am in the morning, we're standing on the.
Speaker 1: Rail, I said. I said it on the broadcast. I was like, listen, shout out to all the viewers out there who have tuned in. I was like, but extra shout out to these people because if you ever watched live poker in person, I mean, it's not brutal. And they were just standing there. Now it's you can't see anything. Yeah, you have no idea what's going on, especially in the mixed games. Like I'm just like, how would.
Speaker 2: The people coming out in me as for chip counts and when everything been it was it was a good atmosphere to end the night and down to seven players, so they're going to be coming back tomorrow. As you said, there's your pick, Come and give me a pick.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: It's Grinder, bro, Come on, come on, how is it not Grinder? In terms of like who I thought played the best, I probably jal Vieira, although he got got real bad on one hand against Grinder. Where So Grinder had been doing this thing where he had been hawking on the end of hands. Yeah, but he had all whenever he talked, and he went into his whole speech play thing. He always just like had the stone cold nuts all the time. So then there's this hand where I think he bets the river. Yeah, he bet the river in it was either do seven singles dart it was triple draw. He had a pair of sevens and Jiao had he drew to a ten eight and he made it, and then Grinder bets and Hiao's thinking and I thought immediately because Jiao drew to a ten a and then made it. I think he made a ten a five four that he was gonna call, but then he didn't call it right away, and he like is looking at Grinder, and Grinder starts talking and as soon as like as soon as the words hit Grinder's lips. Jao folded his hand because previously I think Jiao is a big like live tele guy. I've heard that from many people. So he's like he's always like studying other other players at the table and he's in big hands with them and whatever. But as soon as he talked, Jao folded his hand. And previously every time Grinder was talking that he did it with a full house, he did with all this different stuff shot he immediately showed the pair of seven, but the knot at hands was always under Yeah, I think so, I believe so. So yeah, so there was that he did it with the queens against the tens for eta like in the limit hold, like he did he did it all the time, so that was very interesting. So yeah, so seven players remaining in the fifty k PPC. They are guaranteed one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars one point three three million dollars up top. Of course, up top comes along with the gold bracelet with the David chip Reefs Trophy. We lost Matthew Ashton first today in seventeenth, John Kiten, sixteenth, aliis Lami after that, justin liberto Chrisvich, Mike madisow Fell in twelfth, Eric Lingren in eleventh, crazy way for him to go out. He lost with the ace high flush to the straight flush in plo against jau Viere in a hand that I actually thought Eric Lingrin should have folded. As crazy as that sounds, I just don't know how Javier has anything other than a straight flush in that spot, given Lingerin raised on the end on the river and he didn't have much behind. So jau Jamming, I feel like, is only a straight flush all the time. Christian Roberts after that, Marco Johnson and ninth, and then Ben You in eighth. Now, Ben You got all the way to eighth. He came into the day with ninety five thousand in shoes and just like was a cockroach, cockroach, cockroach, kept doubling up, just kept fighting, kept staying alive. Ultimately rides it out to finish an eighth four one hundred and forty two thousand dollars. So again, the final seven players will be back later today. The cards will be in the air at three pm Vegas time. The live stream will kick off at four pm, and they're gonna take it all the way down to a winner. Doesn't matter if that takes three hours or thirteen hours, that's probably gonna take a lot. It's probably gonna take close to thirteen hours. Okay, so we'll see how it goes. Today did go pretty fast at the start, but then it did down and basically come to a screeching halt towards the end. So it might start fast on Saturday, but I would I would anticipate that it slows down quite nicely. You know, these guys were playing pretty methodically overall, you know, weren't really willing to just like fire all the money in and the big bat games as you often see. So you know, expect a long day of poker. And of course we got the great Ali Dade and the absolutely supremely talented Jared Blesnick on the call. So that's going to be.
Speaker 3: Today. What's that best sports cards and commentary?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that was about today.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I was seeing you might be you might have to do another Thurday and now shift tomw.
Speaker 1: No, we need the pros and there listen, I'm I'm fine to fill in for I'm listen, I'm fine to do no limit stuff for sure, like start the finish it doesn't matter. I'm very comfortable there. I'm fine to do stuff like I did today where I'm filling in. But when it comes to like a final table like that, like I we have to give the fans expert commentary for sure, and like yeah, it's it's all well and good for me to you know, yell at the chat and do this and do that and whatever and like have fun with it. That's that's great. But for the main stuff, like it's got to be the best of the best, so please not me, you know, just because it's just not going to be the best product, and I want the best product to go out. Fifteen dollars stud high low Blosh Jerry Off. I'm sure everyone had him as there as a two time bracelet winner at the twenty twenty five Dobysipe right his seconds AP Gold bracelet of the Season. I feel like or of the series. I feel like the two bracelets that he won could not be on opposite more opposite ends of the spectrum. He won the twenty five k Nolan Man hold Him high Roller for one point seven million, which in a lot of ways is understandable because oftentimes in these high rollers, especially when at the World Series. You get these guys that really come out of nowhere. Yeah, usually they come out a year Europe. Maybe they also come out of Asia, you know, and they just they come out of nowhere. They've probably been grinding online somewhere, maybe they've popped here and there on like an EPT or a Tritent or whatever, but they're not like super well known on the big WSP stage and then all of a sudden they come out. You see it a lot in these twenty five K high Rollers. You see it, especially in the twenty five K heads Up. You know these guys that are like, who the heck are these guys? And they're just absolute wizards and crushers, and then they win a bracelet and then they're you know a name. Well, that's what we saw with blag aie Off. Now, fine, that's that's pretty expected. You get you get a crusher from online that comes in and does very well in one of those high rollers. He also plays stud high low doesn't make fifty. It makes almost zero sense whatsoever. But he has been playing mixed around and I've been joking in our chat They're like, do we have to draft this guy the next year because he's playing all these games. If he's playing the twenty five K high Rollers and he's playing the fifty mixed events, I mean he got to put him on the list, right, So yeah, he gets heads up with Huxy. Hucksy was looking for his first gold bracelet since two thousand and three AM but A huck Seed ultimately finished in the second. Blaserioff wins the title, the bracelet one hundred and fifty three thousand dollars going his way. Huck Seed took second for one hundred and two thousand dollars, So very very cool for Blagerie.
Speaker 3: Off glance straight over my stat there I put in there.
Speaker 1: For yeah, but I was going to say, you have a stat here. You're the stat guy. Please read the stat. Stat guy.
Speaker 2: Blas is the one hundred and fifteenth player to win two bracelets in a calendar year with WSP. Obviously Bennie was one fourteenth. Yeah, now you know we've talked about that stat before. You know, ten, eleven, twelve people you know each the last few years have been winning two bracelets this year, only Bennie so far. But now we add Blas. You know we have we're going to talk about some sweats we have coming up.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, we might be talking about this stat against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, so you know, maybe we can get to four, five six, you know this, Who knows this week.
Speaker 1: Jal Viere can do it. Yep, he won the hundred k high Roller already, So.
Speaker 2: We've got a couple of sweats coming into tomorrow and then who knows what hals for the rest of series. But maybe we can get back to that ten eleven twelve kind of number that's been.
Speaker 3: The average the last three years.
Speaker 2: So Baz two bracelets and who knows, he might just win the what's something more random?
Speaker 3: The limit.
Speaker 2: Omaha High that's not even an event. But you know, if he's gonna win.
Speaker 1: Thet High, he might have won the twenty five k horse.
Speaker 2: That'd be a good one, like the three five hundred Colossus or something not. What's a we got a little event coming out I six hundred deep stat the seven. Yeah, he's gonna win that, the seven seven seven.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right. The Super Seniors Lonnie Whitzel wins it all for three hundred and fifty six thousand dollars. He defeated Damir Stephanick in heads up play, Richard Jute third place, Martin Kohler fourth place, Lawrence White fifth, Richard Fransen sixth, Wesley Cameron in seventh, and Edwin Houston eighth. As I here sayad sorry is out here ninth place for you as well. So the seniors ripping down saw a great photo from it where I believe it was Launie White soil, what kind of embraced Yeah, that one. Yeah, and I'm assuming it was his wife on the rail. Very very good photo. Very that was from I think. So yeah, I got here late today, so I don't really know what it was. I literally walked in when this was. This was over right when.
Speaker 2: It It was a pretty loud raile for surper saying event. So that was kind of cool. Looks like there's a lot of passion out there in the stand.
Speaker 1: All the rails should be loud, man, they should all be loud. Great, they should definitely all be loud. The Ladies Championship event, which is now presented by Sheena Okamoto, fifty women remain from a field size of oney three hundred and sixty eight. And guess what. Okamoto is the chip leader the best. It's wild. I mean, we've made so much today of the run of Michael the Grinder Miss Rocky, but we do not want to overshadow what Okamoto is doing. Two years ago, twenty twenty three, she finished second in the Ladies Championship. Last year she went down and she said, you know what, I'm so mad I got second. She didn't really say this, I'm making it up, but she said, I'm winning this damn thing, and she won it. And now this year she's one of fifty. I mean, this is outrageous. This is very especially in the tournament where listen, no limit holding tournaments, you have to like run good. You have to dodge the minefield. It's like it's not it's not easy to play as she's getting through it. Heay, No, it's so crazy. It really is so crazy. I mean, I think two years ago it was like right around twelve hundred. Last year also twelve hundred change or whatever. So you know, the field size has been pretty good each year and she's just doing it. So she leads ahead of JJ Lou, who is also headed run. Maybe the last years ago one of those, but JJ low has done very well in the Ladies Championship. Susan Favor also up there. In Chips. We got Jessica Kai, Barbara en Wright, the Legend, Barbara and Right Fair, Galfon, Maria and Propoulis, Heather Alcorn excuse me, sorry, Heather Tamorrow Abraham. Did she win this before she won something? I think she won this?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 3: This one?
Speaker 1: I think she beat. I think she beat Sheena Okamoto. I'm pretty sure she beat Sheena Okamoto two years ago. You looked at Angela, George Kamil Brown, Robbie j Lou, Lisa Thumb Thomb Thumber Thom.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's one of the fellow media people here, Lovely and Alan Shulman.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Alan Jeffrey Shulman.
Speaker 2: You bet she goes. I think she is Alan Shulman. Now, okay, that's what a lot of her profiles I said.
Speaker 1: She was the one that once got into it with for all of us vulgaris. That was a fun story back in the day. So, so that is the Ladies Championship On Saturday, they're going to play down from fifty to the final table and then they're going to come back on Sunday for the live stream final table. So we will see if she know o Kamodo can first make her way to the final table, and then if she makes her way to the final table, y'all better tune in because that's going to be something to watch. It will be fun.
Speaker 2: It's not we shall see, it's we will see at this rate, right, Ladies Championship presented by Shena Okamoto.
Speaker 1: And then as it relates to women at the WSOPI I do want to go back to mention something. Esther Taylor is down to the final seven in the fifty k PPC. As we talked about, she joins Melissa Burr as the only two women to cash in the fifty k PPC. Melissa Bird did it in twenty fourteen. Melissa Bir finished seventh that year. So Eser Taylor, if she can go one more spot get to the top six, she would have the best finish for a female in the fifty k PPC. They just like turn the lights off in here. Usually they turn the lights off over.
Speaker 3: There, they turn off. They turned off at four am.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's four am, four am. It's heaving outrageous. Ryan or Kempe he's back. I guess I'm out of nowhere. He wins the ten k super Turbot bounty his first WSOP gold brace at almost nine hundred k, eight hundred and ninety two thousand dollars. The bubble was chopped. I mean wow, like like two pop were all on.
Speaker 2: It was one hundred and twenty two people were in the money, but there was you know, some whatever.
Speaker 1: Spots multiple and yeah, hey, Eric's cd L, James ob Stanley's tang, Arthur Morris, Boris Angelov was on our team for Fantasy Chance. Corneth Sam Silverll, Clemens Reuter, John Reard and Jennifer Harmon, Steves old Top, Brian rass Brock, Wilson, Arden Chow. I haven't seen her playing poker event. David Katie, Robert Cohen, and Martin Cabrell all ran deep and cashed in this event. Martin Cabrell made the final table finished in fifth place. So good on Martin Cabrell. But not like that when that light fell and he immediately said, not like that. I mean, it was it was like a script.
Speaker 2: So I was watching that because I could hear him, and it was a bit more entertaining than the seventeen minutes started high low hands in the fifty KVVC.
Speaker 3: I went over there he was playing a hand.
Speaker 2: It was raised under the gun to four hundred and eighty thousand, right hundred and forty ones. He was in a small one. He was complaining about some hand from earlier that the button had. At the same time, on the other table, we saw Rubbert Cohen double. No, we saw one guy bus, then we saw Rubber Cohen double, then we saw David shawbus all while man Kraprell was still getting chip counts of every other person on the table and contemplating his hand.
Speaker 3: And then he folded.
Speaker 2: He is a menace, but the most genius time waster I have ever seen in my life. And then they moved them up onto the feature table up here and he was at it again. It was just impressive. He he's next level. I'm really coming around to enjoy by now.
Speaker 1: All right, let's slide on over to the Gladiators of Poker. We are through three starting flights this year. Day one seed this year six five hundred and fifty one. That is up quite a bit, yeah over last year's one sea, which had five thousand, six hundred and sixty nine, eight hundred and eighty two entries more than last year to be exact, which is a very very nice boost. So entering the final starting flight. Last year they had thirteen thousand, seven hundred and seventy eight. This year they have fourteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty four, So almost one thousand more entries this year than last year. Still one more flight to go. They need just shy of fifty nine hundred entries on Saturday to top a twenty twenty four number. You just check the app, there's thirteen hundred and eighty three already in there. Yeah for tomorrow? Are you gonna get in there? No long story, Okay, you want to hear it? No, I don't really, it's actually not that long. No, because I'm not I don't want to be.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna say. I went to the Puget's meeting up game. I lost one hundred and fifty dollars. My plan was to win three hundred. Play the Gladiator is I stuck one fifty? I think he played like fifteen minutes. Mickey Duff was playing that limit hold him. I said, hey, Pedro, who's one of our TV dealers? Do you want to flip for my one fifty? Then I mean it even or stuck three hundred? He goes, sure, we do a flip.
Speaker 3: I lost. I'm down three hundred and not playing the Gladiator.
Speaker 1: Summer sounds stupid. Okay, all right, So one D last year had six thousand and eight and sixty nine. I think they're gonna get seven thousand this year, So they're gonna fly by last year's overall number.
Speaker 3: Which was what is the biggest fields that's twenty eight thousand.
Speaker 1: So they're not gonna they're not gonna get I mean they could.
Speaker 3: I mean there's no chance.
Speaker 1: There's always a chance. Okay, there's all a chance. Okay, but this one will likely come in at what twenty two?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if it comes in at twenty two, it can challenge the two thousand and fifteen Doubasitpy Colossus for the third largest poker tournament ever.
Speaker 3: Twenty two thousand, three hundred and seventy four.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yeah, I mean it was also a chance that it could challenge the twenty twenty three Gladiyears of Poker, which had twenty three thousand and eighty eight entries. Like, it's there's a chance, you know, are.
Speaker 2: We confident it bates the twenty sixteen classes that's twenty one thousand six hundred and thirteen.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll say I'm confident that it becomes one of the top five largest live poker tournaments industry. I'll say that. And in order to do that, it's going to need twenty thousand, six hundred and forty seven. It needs to be last year's Latier's Poker, and I think it will do that. So I'm confident that it will become a top five largest live poker tournament in terms of entries that we have ever seen, which is crazy, you know, crazy, crazy crazy. The WASIP continues to crank out huge, freaking numbers. The three K no limit hold them. There are sixteen players remaining from a field size of twenty three hundred and thirty eight. They are all fighting for the eight hundred and thirty thousand dollars first place prize. Fabrizio Gonzalez leads the way. Stephen Jones, he finished second place to Dan Wyman. I was totally blanked. I don't know why. In my head it popped up. I pictured Dan Weinman winning that hand with jacks. Yet in my brain said Roman Herobic, which I was like, that's to make it. I was like, that makes no sense. I knew it, and you know that's why I didn't say anything. Romaine Lewis is still in Julian kolev Ren Lynn is doing it the day to Chip leader Hamid toy in Toggian. Is he Australian? Is he the Austinian? He's a giant. I thought, IM pretty sure he's Australian.
Speaker 2: Like the guy that won it last Yet No, he might. He might be Astralian, but he's not the guy that won it. Who is He's not Australian.
Speaker 1: I'm lying different Australian and Olivier Busque, who's obviously back playing. Haven't seen that guy in years, but he's back. Random player of the day for the day before he was random player of the day for the day. So my random player of the day today who from the chat twenty five dimension chat WhatsApp? Who bro you look at it? I want looking? Just tell me she was on the rail today? Ten k deuces seven triple jaw. There are nine players remaining from the one hundred and forty one entries last year, or sorry, one hundred and forty one entries this year. At one hundred and forty nine last year, so slightly down. First place three hundred and thirty three thousand dollars. They are guaranteed thirty two thousand dollars. Matthew Shriver, who has had some deep runs already this summer, he is leading the way. Nick Schulman could be another one of those guys to join that list of two time bracelet winners in a single year. URIs Evelevski is also in. Brian Tate is in Brian Tate, founder and CEO of Oates Overnight, Alexander Wilkinson, Oscar Johansson, Jonathan Crella, High Park and Pedro bromp and shot out Pedro. Let's go buddy, friend of the pod.
Speaker 2: Let's go ped right, He said, when they were probably twelve left, he came over to the man gabrel show got first. He said that Shreiber was down to two k to start the day and mounted one of the most epic, unbelievable comebacks we have seen at the Well Series of poker this year. To you know, the chip leader heading into the final day trying to win his second bracelet.
Speaker 1: Did your play the fifty k?
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: I want I want to say he didn't either. I don't recall seeing him in the Chip couns too, and I would think that they would have put everyone in.
Speaker 3: The Chip guy. Yeah, yeah, he played. He busted on day one.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, then I was I was wrong. Sorry.
Speaker 2: I can't remember seeing h over that when we did our little uh yeah, but yeah, maybe he was in and out really quickly.
Speaker 1: So that is the ten K deuce is Evan. We did get a cash thirteenth place from John Shoreman cash on a field bon us, not that much, but Johnny should take it.
Speaker 3: We'll take it.
Speaker 1: Johnny Shtrman heating up, baby, eating up. What the heck happened to Jeremy Osmas in that tournament? It's probably because he wasn't drinking. He's too busy hanging out with going to the wind for dinner. Yeah, is unbelievable, all those boys. The fifteen hundred dollars eight game, seven hundred and eighty nine entries were piled into that one, which is such a big increase last year.
Speaker 3: I think that number is fake.
Speaker 2: I think which one this one last year? Actually both I think both of fake. But I'm gonna say double check my own Statsia.
Speaker 1: Who won it last year?
Speaker 3: Someone random didn't.
Speaker 1: Sean d win or did he win it two years ago?
Speaker 2: Gotthi etic four ninety four loss. Ye, yeah, I guess that's right. I guess that is.
Speaker 1: As seven eighty nine is this is.
Speaker 2: This one where maybe they added a second entry.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't maybe that was it, Okay, I don't know, but either way, big increase base one hundred and sixties. Yeah, some would say massive. One hundred and sixty seven entries remain top top prize, hundred and eighty four thousand, six hundred dollars. They're not in the money yet, hundred nineteen in the money. John Cresson leads the way ahead of Brad Rubin and Jijiang Luo, both chasing their second ws HE Gold bracelets of the summer. So we just have second. We have sweats for two time bracelet winners this summer, all over the all over the place. John Turner, Scott Abrams, A J. Kelsol, Brandon Shack Harris are all in the top ten. Nico Milgram doing his thing. That guy is gonna win a bracelet this summer. I am telling you he's a filling. Yeah, this one would work. Chad Eve Sledge, Yuki Zoo aka rich Zoo Aaysamed Matt Vangren also want a bracelet already this summer. Phil Barney Bowman, Steve Bill of Roccas is back, mister smook. Yeah, what the heck?
Speaker 3: I have to put that one.
Speaker 1: Let's go Ray Henson, Jake Schwartz, Barry Greenstein and maclans, Kevin Gerhardt, Ari Angel Allen Lee also in the bracelet and Daniel Legrandu Ben Ludlow also back chips.
Speaker 3: Very very I didn't put him on the lists, very lush.
Speaker 1: Friend of the podcast, Friend of the podcast, back chips. Do you have anything else? Because I just really want to get out of here.
Speaker 3: I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, Well, sorry for ripping through that everyone. It's super late. Is four to ten in the morning. We need to go home and get some sleep, try and get back here for the conclusion to the epic fifty k PPC. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be sweating that. Of course, I'm also going to be keeping an eye on Shina Okamoto because I love that story too, and what she's doing in the Ladies Championship, So I'm going to be bouncing around and watching those I guess, just quickly what starts. They have obviously the final flight of the Gladiators.
Speaker 3: Final Flight of the Gladiators, we have.
Speaker 1: To take up you know, nine thousand tables in this place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have two really big events. We have the ten k Parliamenta'amaha Championship. That's a four day event. We will be streaming that final table on Tuesday, July first. And then the one thousand dollars Mini Main Event two starting flights. Saturday starts tomorrow, yep, Saturday and Sunday. I think I'm supposed to play that one.
Speaker 3: You're in Get in there.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, it's four eleven in the morning.
Speaker 2: Light register or play Sunday anyway, Mini main Events, I was, that's four days as well. So yeah, that's a pretty good day of poker, along with Day one day of the Gladiators, as we said, and all those events concluding around the World Series of Poker. Day thirty three is tomorrow. Today's day thirty two, as you can see by the.
Speaker 1: Three cemetary on Venetian on Monday. Oh, that's day two of the Mini Main event. Could play the Gladiators, No, no shot. But the thing is I haven't done any of my basically plus app stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, you see you in the ten thousand doll the main event.
Speaker 3: I guess then yeah yah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow. It also depends how I feel because it is four to twelve in the morning, so whatever, I'm not going to just blast in if I don't feel good about playing, so all right, cool, that's going to do it for us. His name is sim Dkworth, My name is Donny Peters. We'll talk to you guys later. Add the
Speaker 2: Candy expressed