Speaker 1: One on one with Lint Taco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Yeah more a little more than fifteen minutes to a place a vote for you say, we play at JR facebook page. If they haven't done so yet, just vote one time.
Speaker 2: You're voting on buck Cherry this morning. Three songs are Crazy, Bitch, lit Up or Sorry.
Speaker 3: What the most votes is? Played back at nine.
Speaker 1: Then we will randomly pick one of you voters to win ac DC tickets, which, by the way, there's a CDC tickets gone sale at noon today.
Speaker 2: And we're giving them away all weekend. Details on that coming up right now, JR Our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: All right, let's start in Wisconsin. Cheesy ran into some folks from wisconson last night at a Thursday night football. They were in town visiting.
Speaker 2: Very cool. Did you get to see a launch when they were here? Jask them No. I asked them if they had some cheese curds going though.
Speaker 3: I love cheese curds.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we love cheese kurds, just like you said. I was like, okay, Uh, anyway, uh, that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: If I go out tonight and and and I and at a place I will order cheese cards just because you said that with that gravy on.
Speaker 1: Them, not to be confused with it is the poutine? Is that the poutinee? That's the fries with gravy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and cheese cards mixed in Hearty winter Fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, anyway, we get sidetracked sometimes on this show. Somebody in Wisconsin went to the movies mm hmm at Classic Cinemas and after they left the movie left something behind, earn full of ashes? Did they? The police are trying to track down the rightful owner of the earn full of Ashes that was left behind at the Classic Cinemas.
Speaker 2: It had it had to be somebody that was like, you know what, I really missed my loved one. I want to go to a movie like we have in the past. I'm gonna bring my urn loved one to see Jaws five.
Speaker 1: The same thing. Maybe a I saught the Terrorizer three is gonna be back in theaters on a Christmas even Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: Don't even know what Terrorizer one or two are.
Speaker 1: Terrorizer's Uh, it's.
Speaker 3: Terrorizing, obviously.
Speaker 2: It'd be pretty terrifying if you walked into the theater and there's somebody's ashes in the seat next to you and you're talking.
Speaker 1: I love the scene coming up.
Speaker 2: Keep it down, ashes, I'm gonna kick your ash. No, I I was just gonna paint a scenario that if I went to a movie, they.
Speaker 1: Were using it as a popcorn bucket.
Speaker 3: Now, come on, let's so.
Speaker 2: I was thinking to myself self, if I went to a movie and brought my loved one and set them down in their next to me, right, if I forgot him and had to go back and get him, I couldn't find him. You're the only person that could find your loved one's ashes, because you know you sit in the same seat every time you go to a movie. Me, I wouldn't even know what theater to go to. I probably wouldn't even know what cineplex. No, I'm kidding, I know what cineplex, but I'd walk in and.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gone to a movie and gone in the wrong theater and sat down or bought a ticket and the wrong movie he was playing?
Speaker 2: What do you think I went to with the wrong wedding?
Speaker 3: Out at the the what was it? What's that place called the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a plantation out there in a pampka they have that chapel out there, and I had.
Speaker 3: Done it was it was a record year of weddings.
Speaker 2: Pat and I were newly working together correct or actually I don't even think.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we worked to.
Speaker 1: You, it was just that time frame where you know, you yourself, and everybody you know seems to be getting married. So yeah, there's a lot of weddings usually on the docket.
Speaker 2: So I had about twenty weddings to go to and I went with my friend Laurie and it was just like, hey, you know what, you want to go to this wedding movie and she said, yeah, looking at the wedding. We go and we're standing in there and she sees a confused look on my face and I'm kind of looking around the room and she goes gives me an elbow, Bob, you don't know who these people are to you?
Speaker 1: And I go now and with the wrong weekend we went.
Speaker 2: We went out to the car and looked at the invitation. It was the weekend after that was the wedding. So I stayed at somebody's wedding for a while because I had so many weddings, totally forgot.
Speaker 3: So yes, of course, I'd walk into the wrong movie theater.
Speaker 1: All right, this is where I refer to perhaps a we have a situation of writer's block with this uh writer for the Guardian dot com. I think that's a UK outfit. Why in the hell would you dedicate three full pages to a tirade and rants about your hatred of the spork?
Speaker 3: You know that's certain things are important to certain people.
Speaker 1: Seriously, this guy probably writes like lifestyle pieces and stuff, and I guess deadline was coming up and he's just, you know, can't like what do I? I know? The bane of our existence in the the rat bastard of the plastic utensil world, the spork.
Speaker 3: But how does he get three pages to write?
Speaker 2: Like Mike Bianki a columnist, he gets like one column maybe because he's a columnist, but no, but you get three pages.
Speaker 1: Well that's how long the article is? How much more? What is there to be said about a spork? I like this work. It cuts down on waist. Yeah, I mean that that's the first positive, right, there's yeah, a sports kind of cool. I might actually, you know how I always buy spoons for my cereal. I made story start buying sports. Are there non plastic sports. Yeah, probably, I've never seen one. Seen metal on Amazon. You can buy everything on it and see if there's non plastic sports. Okay, I'm just thinking about clear clear metal sports. Clear. Yeah, clearing room in the cutlerly cutler re drawer drawer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you could have more straws in there, right right, metal sports.
Speaker 3: In the words of Paramore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that one far right over here that don't Oh yeah, there's see that one right there.
Speaker 1: All right, take an eye out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can take an eye out of a socket and eat it.
Speaker 1: So that right there would enable you to completely eliminate either your spoons or your forks. Then it's all you have is actually know you get rid of both. Yeah, all you have is sports and knives. Yes, you got to somebody's house for Christmas.
Speaker 2: This person has OCD to the max I, sat down for dinner, and they had sporks, metals, spks.
Speaker 3: And straws in every cup. Even if we weren't. It was Pat Lech's house.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, my brother took the old man's ashes to the American Legion for one last drink. That's where they get that. That's what it's all about. You just got to remember to bring them back. I think they'd let you put them on the mantle. It at the American Legion, right, I can't speak to that. I have no information one or the other. There, but ashes now covered in buttered popcorn and nacho cheese, right, uh.
Speaker 1: Huh, refilling your drink with it?
Speaker 2: Oh, Peter Tosh has had a shot doctor sighting h Brooklyn Bagels in Lake Barry.
Speaker 1: Of course it's in lake He doesn't leave the confine. He's like he is to Lake Mary, which you are to your zone of operation. No, let's go to Thailand. Twenty two year old dude fell down and abandoned well.
Speaker 2: Somebody, guys, I have a set of those sports I'm judging.
Speaker 1: I'm saying it's practical.
Speaker 3: Good for great fruit spoons. What now?
Speaker 1: Twenty two year old dude fell down and abandoned well in a forest in Thailand. Uh oh, and is in there for three days, and he kept calling out for help, and he was concerned that he was he was trying to conserve his energy because he's down there, you know, in the dark well, and I'm assuming probably water, maybe cold or whatever.
Speaker 3: You've been sitting in there for three days.
Speaker 1: So he started calling out about once an hour to in case, you know, somebody was coming by. This went on for three days. People heard him all three days. The local villagers they didn't come round. They thought it was a ghost in the well.
Speaker 3: You know what he was yelling? Cool Mia, cool Miah.
Speaker 2: I just google it while you're talking. That's how you say help in Taiwanese. How many ghosts say help? They say boo, dom asses, thank you talking us well.
Speaker 1: W j r.
Speaker 2: R