Speaker 1: Yeah, hell drug. Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all? How's it going? Happy Thursday?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Talking the Bible and Florida, specifically the Book of Genesis and the Garden of Eden in Florida, which I know we've talked about quite a bit on this channel. But you know, Juan and I were talking and Huan's had some questions about the Gopher Wood recently, and we've been tackling, you know, some esoteric Florida history, and so we thought we would reapproach the question if the Garden of Eden was in Florida, then where or what are the Tree of Life and the Tree of knowledge of good and evil? So that's what we're gonna be talking about tonight. We've got some great stuff planned. What's up, Huan, teitor?
Speaker 1: Why'd I have to Why do I have to be the black guy on the Miami Vice intro? Why can't you be the black guy and me the white guy? What is it?
Speaker 2: Is he black? To you? One?
Speaker 1: Is he black? Is he? No?
Speaker 2: S Negato Dominican?
Speaker 1: Miami No, No, No, that sounds too close. Relax. So what's the guy's name.
Speaker 2: The Well, there's Don John's.
Speaker 1: Rico, all right, Rico and here's the actor's name. The actor's name for Ricos are Cardo Tubbs.
Speaker 2: Right, No, that no, that's his character. Oh Rico short for.
Speaker 1: His name is Phillips Michael Thomas.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, there you go. So long time vegetarian by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah? All right? So yes he is black.
Speaker 2: So no, he's Caribbean. Okay, just like you so close enough?
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, close enough. I guess I'll let it slide. Slide.
Speaker 2: He's he pretends to be like the Haman. I think so hyena ish, not so far off.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched the show. Did we ever watch an episode of No, we were going to well, Puerto Ricans are always late to everything, so are they? Oh yeah, dude, hundred percent. It's like what time are you on? Puerto Rican time or Gringo time? And Puerto Ricans are always late. So I'm used to it. It's not it's not a big o ideal, but yes, I'm excited to be here. We were kind of, you know, along the same line of thought that we've been talking about these past few weeks about Florida. Right, that's always been the topic, right, Florida, Old World history, things of that nature, and it still blows my mind that where the gopher wood is found is around that right the fag border, the Florida and Georgia border in that area, and that still blows my mind. So it's like it specifically says in the Book of Genesis like that the gopher would and it wouldn't make any other sense for it to be in some other place if the wood isn't there. It's very specific. So that part still blows my mind. And we were talking today and I have a presentation that I've been talking about for a long time that I'm gonna do and I haven't gone around to doing it. That involves palm trees, alchemy, the Book of Genesis, things of that nature, and I think it ties kind of in to what we talk about. And it's interesting once you start looking at the palm tree how much you start to see it over and over and over again. So I want to talk a little bit about that today. Obviously, Genesis, Garden, Eden, Florida, all that stuff. And I'm ready, bro, or are you sniffing there? What is it?
Speaker 2: Just some poppers want to work. No, it's a rosemary oil.
Speaker 1: What is it supposed to do? It's supposed to calm you down. Active. Oh, he's activating, But you were sitting on some other stuff earlier. Huh some other type of Rosemary.
Speaker 2: The hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Talking about before the show pre show activities. That's why you're always late, bro, Oh you mean the electric lettuce.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm you know, yeah, I might indulge in that time to time.
Speaker 1: From the time of time. Yeah, check out the spy that I made, Bro. I made this two years ago.
Speaker 2: Speaking of trees. Okay, uh ay, this is a pretty cool background here. See this one second.
Speaker 1: Bro, I made this presentation like two years ago. You put me on there, of course, Bro, this is when this is before you transition.
Speaker 2: Due, before I transitioned. Yeah, what from van life to house life?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, actually.
Speaker 2: That's what really happened.
Speaker 1: All right, right, here we go, All right, where do you want to start before we get into all that? Where weah? Why are we not on screen? Here? We are? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There we go?
Speaker 1: So the what does the og callaway say about this? Because, right, the Garden of Eden for people, the tree of knowledge of good and evil, there's various stories around it. There's various ideas. The Garden of Ena was a more of a metaphysical thing. Some of the people can talk about it actually being a physical place that you know, can actually be gone to. Uh So I've heard some people talk about being a state of mind, right, the innocence of that time, et cetera, et cetera. What is callaway the og who talked about the Garden of n being in Florida, What did he propose that the Garden of Ena was and where all the you know, the tree of life, all this other stuff with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so tree of life I might need to drag my memory on. Yeah, I don't think he dives too deep on it. But for the tree of knowledge of good and evil, for the fruit forbidden fruit, the poison apple, he definitely supports more of like a symbolic interpretation. He believes that the fruit of knowledge of good and evil is free will itself. So the first decision to go against one of God's clear instructions was man's decision to engage in free will, you know to Yeah, and he says that, yes, it was woman who he kind of takes a feminist approach to be honest. He says, woman like Eve, mother, Eve was braver than Atam or willing to, you know, deviate from the plan. And he says something along the lines of she should be applauded for that great decision that the conditions of Eden were not proper to man's man and woman's soul. So he kind of has like a little bit of a gnostic approach or like a dare I say, a Luciferian interpretation, which I don't mean Luciferian in like the Illuminati, oh, Satanism, everything's evil sense, you know, Luciferianism is or just kind of venerating lucifer or free will or liberty above other things. That's that's what I qualify as lucifer Luciferianism is placing liberty above truth, placing free will above you know, following God's plan. But it shouldn't really surprise us too much because LV. Edison Callaway was a Freemason and a shriner, so he may have been influenced by some movement, by some of their interpretations. So you know, when you peel back some layers on some of these hermetic orders they do they they think they have a refined understanding of lucifer That well, it's okay if everyone thinks he's the bad guy, but we really know he's the good guy. And I don't endorse all of that, but you know, I think you have to kind of eventually see where they're coming from when you when you study enough of this stuff, right, secret societies, and so I don't know if that's you know, what influenced his perspective on it, but he basically said, Mother Eve made the right decision. And and I.
Speaker 1: Think some people too, that writer are against religion will take that side just because it goes against the mainstream, right, So everybody loves God, so therefore they're gonna hate it, and they're gonna do the opposite, and they're gonna be more Luciferian and look towards that side, right the Satanic temple, things of that nature, where they're like, oh, yeah, we don't worship the devil. We just like to live right and like have this sort of free will and things like that. And one of the interesting things about the story of In the Garden Union is that depending on which interpretation you read it can in the gnostic sense it was about the demi urge. They so Sophia flies down as an eagle, and or she's as a serpent one of the two, and she tells you to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evils so that they can learn that they're in this matrix controlled by the demi urge out of the Bayouth at the time, right, because in the Gnostic sense, the devil character sort of created reality and put man in it and made him from himself because he was jealous essentially, where he wants to be a creator. So again, and that kind of perverts and inverts everything. But there's just different interpretations of it of like, hey, what was the Garden of Eden scene, which is really interesting because how you talked about these two polar opposites. The alchemists saw it as like breaking down right from the alchemical process, breaking and separating the two halves. Because what I really one of my favorite aspects of this whole thing is the alchemical interpretation of the Book of Genesis because they saw it as the blueprints to create the Philosopher's Stone. They saw it as there because they look at God as the great architect of the great alchemist, right, and the watchers. The watchers are watching the great alchemists at work create and uncreate reality. So and that's where you got, you got the Book of Enoch. Zoe is the most of Panopolist, which was one of the earliest alchemists. He was he loved the Book of Enoch. And in the Book of Enoch, right, the Nephilum alchemy comes from the Nephilum, so it's the it's the forbidden art. So it kind of gives it like this interdimensional demonic connotation where it was used for it was passed down from the watchers or the Nephilm and and all these things. Uh, it gives it a supernatural origin. So but yeah, I see where you're coming from. And I think some people would go with the more Luciferian route because just because because it's cool, right, metal, it's awesome, And yeah, I want to bring up here this picture or go ahead and we'll bring up I want to bring up this picture in a little bit because it's got a different because the tree. Everyone when they think of the Garden of Eden, they think about an apple, right, But it was never specifically said that it was an apple. Right, it wasn't an apple tree.
Speaker 2: That's a great place to start.
Speaker 1: So was it an orange? Was it a golden apple? Golden apple is kind of like a like an orange, right or was it something else? And that's where we get into right, I'll let you start and then we can get into the palm tree stuff a little bit too.
Speaker 2: Right. So as you were talking, I was trying to check what E. Calloway wrote about the Tree of Life, because I remember what he said about the tree of knowledge of good and evil. But you know, and he said, just real quick before we get into that, he said, and we all eat of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil right up until this day. So he's not like endorsing it whatever, It's more just like I don't know. He's all right, So now the Tree of Life?
Speaker 1: Is this the only video.
Speaker 2: Clips someone's working here?
Speaker 1: Very bad? Yeah, I was probably another homeless man. Or did somebody order him pizza and put his address. I think that's happened like twice while we've been on air. Somebody's bottomed pizza and they have it delivered to the store. But I'm wondering if I want to pull up a video of Callaway, but I don't know if this is the only video of him talking about the biblical garden of Eden and he says it's in Traya State, Park. So like the fact that he points out an actual place that you could go to, which we should probably do a meet up there one day. I think we're a long overdue for a meetup. I have to talk too long ago about that. But where is this place? This is by Danced Farest by Tallahassee. So let's wait for we pull it up here, we wait for long Ago to fight that homeless man that knocked on the door. So Toyo State Park, thirteen thousand acres, Florida State Park, United States. It is located north of Bristol. And this is where he says it's at. And I want to play this video of Callaway talking about it. And mister Calwie recites passages from the Bible that describe the mystical garden and compares them to features along the Appalachicola River. He tests that two features of the land scape prove his claim. The first is that the app apalachic Cola River is the only river in the world with four heads. The second is the presence of gopher wood of the gopher wood tree, which Noah used to build the arc. According to Calaway, the Bible claims that both elements were unique to the legendary garden and they are unique to Terrea State Park. So it looks like long Ago won that fight with the homeless man. What did the homeless guy want? Bro?
Speaker 2: It wasn't a homeless guy, but it was the store next door or across the street who I told to be quiet earlier. So they came back to apologize.
Speaker 1: So that's nice. Great people. I was gonna ask you, bro, is this the only video of Callaway talking or is there more video?
Speaker 2: I believe so, so it's the only thing. Yeah, he gave a interview for like a oral history project or something that's that's out there somewhere. He wrote one book and then he wrote in the Beginning, So he wrote the Other Side of the South in the beginning, and then he wrote many newspaper articles as a commentator, you know, he'd respond to things. He was a well known guy in Florida for a long time. But he was a freemason, Yes he was. He I think he said he was a master Mason and you have to be one to become a shriner.
Speaker 1: So okay, yeah, and I was just talking about that. He talks about it being an actual place that you can technically we could go Visy right now, we wanted to write like we can go here and walk around where he claims that the garden was at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a couple of places you can go. There's Terrea State Park, there's the Garden of Eden Trail, which is like a separate park. And the whole appalachical A River area is pretty much the area he's talking about. And that that fa g region, you know, so a little bit of Alabama, a little bit of Georgia. Yeah, every lake Seminole, you know, is a popular fishing spot. So much agriculture comes out of that area. I mean that that is one of the bread baskets and like you know, agricultural powerhouses of America's South Georgia, North Florida. Right over there corn one of the peanuts. They do a lot of satsuma, some other stuff.
Speaker 1: And you know, one of the interesting things because you see and let me find it here. So speaking of freemasonry, there is the symbol of the beehive in freemasonry, right, And what's interesting about the beehive is that I've seen this around where the bee is one of the only I guess and you can call it an animal that left unchanged from the Garden of Eden. Right, So I've heard that before, and I'm like, you know why why these people and by these people, I'm talking about these secret societies and these secret circles. They use these symbols for a reason. Now, is it because they want to tap into that energy? Blah blah blah. That's all speculation, but they for a reason what it represents? And what if one of those reasons for using the bee and then obviously the concept of the we talked about this and we were we talked about the bee keepers living the longest being one of the occupations that they they lived the longest because of the frequencies. Right.
Speaker 2: We did a whole episode on Yulie's Gold.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: The movie set in kind of that area, not not super close, but more or less, and that was all about the Tupelo honey and Callaway. So there were no honey bees in America before Columbus allegedly, okay, maybe in some distant ancient time, but Columbus, sorry Callaway, believed that there were beehives like fossilized beehives in that Garden of Eden area apolectrical and when the Mormons came around and started coming up with some of their theories. Well, Joseph Smith was long before Callaway, but afterwards they started trying to figure out where did these characters in the Book of Mormon land. One of the top locations proposed locations for where did the Mormons, you know, the ancient Israelites land in America? The Apalachicola River. This guy Wayne May, who's a really good researcher, amateur archaeologist. I don't use amateur disparagingly. Maybe he's not amateur, I don't know, but he's definitely counter you know, more publishment. Yeah, exactly. He's off the mainstream. So but he makes good, really good presentations, Wayne May, really good stuff. If you ever want to give the Mormon history a chance. Wayne May is pretty cool. And he goes through like the Hopewell culture and all this stuff. So he he points to and some other proponents of that theory. They point to Lehi Nephi Layman landing in the same river that E. Callaway says, the Gopher Wood and Noah's ark took off from What are the odds of that? And Wayne May doesn't know anything about that, I mean, not to my knowledge. He's never talked about it or tied it into his theory. The Mormons would end up buying Did I ever tell you that? Did I ever tell you about John Klug?
Speaker 1: No? It doesn't really.
Speaker 2: Well, look up him real quick, John Klug.
Speaker 1: Please spell his last name k l u g E German American entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, go to's Wikipedia. Okay. So John Klug was at one time the richest man in America, the wealthiest man. He was on Forbes richest you know, for multiple years in a row. Now in the nineties was the peak of his wealth. Late eighties, early nineties, I believe, But in Callaway's day. So Callaway started talking about the Garden of Eden in the fifties, late fifties. He put out his book nineteen sixty six, and then he kept developing, you know, kept working on his theories, but he never really added or got much more information out there. His book in the beginning was very small and no many were printed at all, very hard to come by. But he ran almost like a tourist attraction at the Garden of Eden. E. Calloway, And he put signs up, he made claims in newspapers, He challenged people made all these challenges to all these you know, doubters, deniers, naysayers, saying, if you can, you know, disprove these theories, I'll pack up and close shop, you know, and I'll sell the land. John Klug heard about Callaway's claims. John Klug was very religious. You know, somewhere in there'll say what church you belonged to? But he took it very seriously. Now, John Klug, when he heard about Callaway's theories, he challenged Callaway and said, he John Klug, who had become the richest man in America. He was already wealthy back then. He hired a team of experts, a team of experts, I imagine they were archaeologists, historians, biblical scholars, and he hired them to disprove Callaway. Now this isn't in the book. Nobody knows about this. I had to dig deep to find this out. John Klug challenged him, hired a team of experts to disprove him. And they go off and John Kluch said, you guys, as much time as you need, as much money as you need, whatever to shut this guy up. Because John Klug was kind of interpreting this as heretical he was saying, who is this guy to say, oh, you know, the Bible's wrong. That's where a lot of people misinterpret this theory. They say, Okay, if you're saying the garden of eads in Florida, you're saying the Bible's wrong. Not really, we have to hear Callaway's reasoning out first to understand he doesn't say that, because the only thing that can confuse that is the name of the rivers Euphrates, Tigris or the High Decale. I think is the Tigris and they Pyson and the Gihon. Only two of those are over in the Middle East today for certain. But when did they get those names? As we all know, when people get off a boat, they take the names that they came with with them. So places that were very close together in England are now spread out very far. The same names are spread out very far in America, Australia. You know names like Elizabeth, Virginia, you name it right, so or you know even just like what are some more conventional British names that are like uh, Edinburgh, you know British names in America, British name Muhammad at the top.
Speaker 1: But bro, my sister just moved to the UK a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: You should, yeah, you should rename yourself to one kalug.
Speaker 1: What this clue guy? But what what was his idea that, you know, strict hardcore Bible. What it says it's where attack even though it's very it's not. It doesn't one hundred percent, one hundred percent say exactly where it was, right. It doesn't say it was an apple tree. There's a lot of things that are open for interpretation.
Speaker 2: Right. People interpret the names of the rivers to be concrete evidence that. Okay, the garden of veans in Iraq, it's never moved, it's always been there. But that wasn't always the case. Those names were not tied down to those regions. I'm not going to say recently, but certainly not in distant biblical times. So after the Crusades, for example, everyone had pretty much made their mind up and was pretty much convinced, Yeah, there's no garden of eton in the Middle East. Okay, Now, after like almost a thousand years, people are forgotten about that, and we've started romanticizing and politicizing the Middle East again, and there's a big agenda to get people to get Americans and Westerners to invest you know, theologically in the Middle East, like not just Jerusalem, but now we've pushed it over into Iraq too. I mean, you know, one of the big significances of the Iraq War was he had all these hillbillies from America who are Christian, literally like trampling over what they've been told is the Garden of Eden, the Euphrates River, you know, the this and that, like that whole region. So if that were not the real Garden of Eden, how many how many American soldiers would have really went over there to fight in Iraq if that place had no biblical significance whatsoever. So the Garden of Eden played at least some role in the messianic kind of element or like the well.
Speaker 1: You think it made them want to.
Speaker 2: Go scatology, like the eschatology or the a little bit. Yeah, some people. And if you ever watch like in Iraq War or Gulf War documentary, you'll see soldiers being like, yeah, man, this is Abraham crossed these rivers. Yeah, we and humbies crossing them. And then they're like then they're like, yeah, sergeant, should we really be dropping bombs on the Garden of Eden?
Speaker 1: Like, but it's it's sort of I mean jokes like check because check this guy out right with this guy During World War two, Kluge served at the secret po box one one forward to interrogation. This was a fet bro. This dude was a And it feels it feels kind of targeted in a way and almost like like a sy op to make people believe it's over there right how you're saying, because this this is new to me where they felt proud of going over there of Abraham Crossy and here we are in a hum be Like that's brainwashing at its best, to want to make them right and want to make people fight because you said, in my opinion, I thought, if it you know, it's the garden even let's not go over there and do any of that. But it's the other way around. It's like, O what it is, So let's go over there even more and go harder because and one of the I'm not gonna bring this up. So one of the right, you have the tengu right. And one of the things I tried to my dad is real red leaning right, very very real. And I started telling him about the tengu right and the corruption and everything else that's associated with it, even though I'm not antiseptic by any means. I think I've I've met some tang or the nicest tengu I've ever met in my life. Right, they would give me the shirt off their backs if they could. But when I started telling him a little bit about I'm like, hey, you do know there's like a group of people that don't like them. He's like, what do you mean that they don't like them? But they're they're the Chosen people, right, And I'm like, yeah, but do you wonder why maybe they were kicked out so many times? Like, once you start getting kicked out over and over and over again, you can't just say it's persecution. They're trying to take it's time because with the Chosen people, it's like, no, no, you might be a problem, right, So when I tried to nail that down to him, he was like, no, but you can't that terrosy, you can't. So there's like these two levels of brainwashing right where it's like where do you stand? And he couldn't believe that part. But here I am, because again I'm part of the conspiracy crowd that we're in this sort of Listen.
Speaker 2: I think this pot's making you a little aggressive.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sober, dude. I haven't smoked pine like two years.
Speaker 2: And that was eyes wide shot quote.
Speaker 1: It's like, listen, guess what, dude, We're gonna do something. We're gonna we're overdue for. We're all we do for two things. We're we do for a meet up. All right, let's pick a full moon to have a meet up. And we're overdue for an in person podcast. And when I go down, Bro, we're gonna blaze up. All right, we're gonna we're gonna smoke a bowl.
Speaker 2: Let's just relax one. This pod is making you aggressive.
Speaker 1: Aggressive, bro, it's making you an antiseptic.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm gonna. I'm gonna. You're the THEO on. I'm the Joe Rogan to your theater.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you're crazy, dude. I gotta get off those meds. I wish I was taking somebody the Yeah. What this is interesting that this guy went out of his way to disprove Callaway on something not not trivial, but something that a lot of people don't even think twice about. Right, But here this guy is going out of his way, almost sort of coordinated by this. It's a conspiracy, right.
Speaker 2: Well, and we'll hang on Huan Okay, because the story turns out pretty in a pretty interesting way. Now Calloway made the claims, I almost called him Huan Klug, tried to try to disprove him, and he hired the team of experts to study and what they found. Okay, they took a couple months at least, maybe more than that, but he told them as much time as you need, as much money as you need, I'm gonna fund it. So it's almost like a Indiana Jones type thing. And he says, well, the team comes back to him after months of research, Okay, they took their hat off, and they're like, mister Klug, we regret to inform you that not only were we unable to disprove Calaba's evidence, he has more evidence, more convincing evidence in Florida than all the Middle East combined.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 2: Not for Biblical history or not Hebrew history. Okay, we know that's in the Middle East. We're not saying that's wrong, but Garden of Eden history, things like the gopher would things like all the biblical plant species being found in one spot, all the animals. You know, you can branch off and talk about Atlantis and Afalatch like we did last time. Like all these rumors of this paradise to the West kind of line up, but from the biblical perspective, they said. Mister Klug's team said, mister Klug, we know you just dumped all this money into the into this. We know we really looked, we really tried, and we cannot definitively disprove his claims. He actually has more evidence in this one little spot in Florida than they do in all of Iraq and Iran. So John Klug, what do you think he did after that? He bought the Garden of Eden.
Speaker 1: No, he purchased it.
Speaker 2: He bought as much of it as he could and held on to it for about ten years, with Callaway and him, you know, helping each other. Callaway was kind of almost like a tour guide or an educator who worked there, and Klug took it over. Nobody knows about this very little information, And maybe you can go through like you know, Juan, I'd love if you could help me out finding like land and transfers, you know, history or records if you can. But I've found this through newspaper articles and you know, we know that, we know that it happened, but I'd be happy to get more specifics. John Klug purchased as much of the Garden of Eden as he could. Calloways helped him, you know, for about another ten years. Callaway died in nineteen eighty nine around there, and now we're at like nineteen seventy six, almost eighty six, you know, closer to eighty six now. So Callaway was ready to retire. He was already super old in like the sixties and seventies. So so John Klug, John Klug just real quick sold it to who Who do you think John Klug sold it to? Who do you think bought the Garden of Eden after him?
Speaker 1: I don't know. So Bill Gates who.
Speaker 2: The Mormon Church ld LDS Latter day.
Speaker 1: Saints, which they own a lot of land in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to this day, they're a lot of the largest largest landowner in Florida, private.
Speaker 1: Landowner in Florida, a lot of land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have some big ranches in Florida.
Speaker 1: But why would he do that if if it kind of went against his his relief, He started out kind of combative, try to prove him. They became they became best buddies, They became friends. Is that that's how Cali was able to kind of chill out. Was he a Mason too.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think he was a Mason. John Klug, he I think he was just honestly convinced. He paid this team to disprove Callaway. They told him what they found. You know, I don't think any of them signed on to Callaway's theory, but they said, we can't disprove it. There's nothing he's saying. That's that ridiculous. You know, Noah came from somewhere and eventually Callawei must have convinced John Klug, the richest man in America, eventually to purchase the Garden of Eden in Florida. He held on to it for like ten years. The Mormons had it for like ten years maybe, and then it went to the state. And it's like, you know, Terrea State Park is a state park, the Garden of Eden Trail. It's operated by this like land conservation company, but it's protected land. You know, it's like owned by the state or stewarded by some private company for the state something like that.
Speaker 1: They own over six hundred and seventy nine thousand acres, bro, which is a lot of acreage, and it's about roughly two percent of Florida's total total land mass. So it's interesting, right because you know, but another part of me, it's like, Okay, this is the Garden of Eden and blah blah blah. I was in Florida. But also why is there so much destruction? Like I know, we were going to do that one documentary about the phosphate mining and all this pollution too, that's in Florida. Where are they able to do that because it's this great place, right that has so much to offer? Or are they doing it just because Like again, I mean, if you think about it, think about it, the phosphate industry, Florida provides. How much phosphate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Florida fertilizes much of the Western hemisphere.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's to the world though, bro, So how much of it does Florida provide? Though? Let me look it up. So Florida provides about a quarter twenty five percent of the world's phosphate demand and roughly seventy five percent of the phosphorus used by US farmers. Yes, so twenty five percent of the world's demand and seventy five percent of this of the US, which is a crazy amount if you think about it, and how you said, just how the gopher tortous protects all these species and all these things. Right here is Florida giving back. But at what cost because the byproduct of this phosphorus is quite literally radioactive, and it's there's been a ton of these lakes that have opened up with sinkholes that go directly into aquifers and they just destroy apps. That's why you got red ties and all these other things. I just completely destroy it. So it's like all these corporations buying it up because they know like, hey, this is the black goal, bro, this is the premium material.
Speaker 2: I think they are. I think you're right. But you know, Juan, these corporations with their corporation corporations in there corporations, all they do is corporate and corporations, their corporation corporate. Well, Juan, you know in Florida, well, we like to say is developers. Okay, we don't like the developers coming in and tearing up Florida. Okay, keep Florida green. I just go to can't help go develop the parking lots that are already here, I can't help go develop the desert.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you one of my projects. Bro, I'll tell you one.
Speaker 2: Of my products. You're a developer, aren't.
Speaker 1: You, not to the scale you think more of. I'm a now, I'm peanuts compared to some of these guys. But listen, Thissen, I'm gonna tell you one of my projects. One of my projects that I'm developing right now was actually a closed landfill, a closed construction, the bri landfill that's been closed for over thirty years that the county and the state have given me problems of four for the last three years because our government. I'm trying to clean up a closed landfill and I am and we're doing it, and I've gotten so much pushback, Bro, do you understand what that is? I told the committe I spoke to the commissioner, okay, and she knows. I don't want to be mean. She was a nice lady, but she was an idiot, Okay. I spent about thirty minutes explaining to her what we were trying to do. And after the thirty and I understand it, it's a lot to take in. After the minutes, she asked me a question at the end or told me something at the end that I understood. She didn't hear absolutely anything I said to her. And I'm like, what are we doing here? So our own government works against us, right and I'm trying to clean up trash, I told the county. Oh my god, I can show you the email. I'm trying to clean up garbage from this old landfill.
Speaker 2: Said listen, I'm Puerto Rican.
Speaker 1: I know about garbage and islands, all right, bro, we're experts. So anyways, point being that a lot of our you know, a lot of it is to blame the commissioners and these politicians that are in power, because you see it over and over again. And Orange County is one of those counties that where I'm at Central Florida, that it's paid to play and you gotta pay to play, and they don't like it when you go against the grain and not pay them to play. And that's where you get a lot of problems. But yeah, anyways, I am developer, but not like that. I I try and help you know what I'm saying. I could have, But sometimes you just see a juicy lot with a bunch of trees and you just want to just mow it down and just build a house on it. I gotta feed my family too, bro.
Speaker 2: You know, houses aren't the worst thing ever, as long as we give them like an acre of space between them or something.
Speaker 1: You know, We're we're not doing like plan development. We're doing development, not play development, which is different.
Speaker 2: Did these suburb fucking gated communities Edwards scissorhands semi semi gated communities? Dude, These things go up with like one hundred houses, two hundred, five hundred fucking insane, Dude. They tear up the everglades, they tear up go for tortoises, you know. And also, you know we talk about this stuff. It's not the number one motivation. I'm not going to be over here like, yeah, we gotta save the owls. Guys Like, Okay, I'm not. I'm no a leftist eco terrorist loser, but we can't. I am a hippie, Okay, we can't let Florida get destroyed by reckless, greedy developers. I know it's such a cliche just to like fling our problems at like some rich person, but it's true. Ah, the developers are destroying Florida. They're you know, if I were governor of Florida tomorrow, I'd say, no more development if there's green, you know, and dutch it. If you see a parking lot and you want to flip that make into something cool whatever. No more green, no more wet or green development, and go develop the desert. That's what we need t shirts saying.
Speaker 1: So it's not we're gonna have them real And and you know, it's interesting that we talk about Florida being over developed. Yes, in some areas that may seem like it, but there are a lot of areas that are undeveloped, and it's just like land and land and land for a long time ago. Damn, there's nothing out here, and there's a lot of places.
Speaker 2: To start licking your lips.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, zactly. I started rubbing my hands together. I'm like, let's go. But yeah, no, there still are a lot of places that are a lot of land still untouched right for the picking. And we're gonna be here along the way to do it.
Speaker 2: Well here. What I was gonna say was, you know, not to be too much of a uh you know, conservationist or whatever. I believe in all that these theories are going to get more attention to the terree attacks folio the Florida gopher wood, which is an endangered tree species, and the gopher tortoise. The talking about Noah's Ark being built out of gopher wood at this endangered species and the gopher tortoise. You know how those all tie in together. That's gonna be a great route to help protect these two species, you know, Terrea daxifolia, gopher tortoise, and those two are getting hit the hardest. Terrea not so much by development, but more just lack of awareness, lack of care. No one really knows or cares. But gopher tortoises are getting paved over all the time every year in Florida.
Speaker 1: And you know what's how big do these trees get? They get big, They go.
Speaker 2: Like fifty feet maybe at most. They're not like that big.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw it's pretty big.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the tallest one ever was like fifty defeat. But they used to be bigger during the ice age?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So where were we at so that they become best they become best buds. He kind of funds the operation that he turns around, flips it, sells it to the Mormon Church, and then the Mormon Church, Well, I can imagine donates it to the state and the state takes it over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was maybe one or two private owners in there somewhere in between that we skipped over.
Speaker 1: But yeah, more or less okay, and let's where do we go from here? Let me look at my head.
Speaker 2: So the tree of life. Just just to reiterate on this, you know, we talked about the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the more metaphorical or allegorical sense symbolic just just for everyone out there, we are going to talk about all the literal candidates for the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of life. We're gonna talk about what trees they could or not be. So don't think that we were done with that portion. Okay, We're going to get very literal and in depth here in a sec But the tree of life, if you want to just real quick, real quick, what Kalawai was saying. He points to the tree of life being the laws of God, the forces of creation. You know, all that is good, like all that is kind of growing and spreading outward and upward, guided by the principles of God, the laws of God. He almost kind of makes like some acronyms or like there's four parts. To let me see what he says here. God is law. You know, Law does not have any headquarters. It is infinite, universal, everywhere, home in the present. I am a God at hand and a and not a god afar off. He points to the Tree of Life as belief in a supreme being and just placing your complete faith in God. You know, he kind of leaves it a little vague, but he believes the Tree of Life was more or less as symbolic, as he said the tree of knowledge of good and evil was so but all right, So that's what he said. He definitely didn't rest the whole theory on what the Tree of Life or Tree of Knowledge were, but he touched on it a little bit. I agree there. You know, he could have said some more, could have fleshed it out a little bit. But uh, you know, where do we go from here? Juan?
Speaker 1: Do you think that this is a mockery right because we talk about it's interesting that Disney and his brother, the Disney Bros. Came here to Florida and they they licked their hands too, right, or licked their hands and licked their lips and rubbed their hands together, or probably did both. Okay, they licked their hands too, and they saw this this you know how many acres of land and they just completely demolished it and they put up tree of life in here. And this is one of these trees that you've talked about before that looks like an upside down Is this the upside down tree that you've talked about before where it looks like the roots are at the top.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's a baya bab?
Speaker 1: Isn't there wasn't there a baya bab in? Where did we go out? There was one?
Speaker 2: We went someone? And is Hollywood, Florida a circle? And then there is a couple in.
Speaker 1: Miami the Flagler House or no.
Speaker 2: Whoa, that's a kpak tree. Okay, So let's let's go through all the candidates. We're on the baya bab right now, so we'll start off with that one. You know, just I know, we have many like kind of high brow or you know, very heady intellectual viewers who've certainly you know, worked around the symbolism allegory. So bear with us. It's not foolish to interpret the Bible literally, Okay, definitely not. I always say, if you're going to engage in any or entertain any of these higher interpretations like the allegory or symbolism, allegory, transcendental truth. You've got to swallow the literal. You can't build a functioning allegory out of a false statement, you know, or obviously false, or something that's not rooted in truth. So you've got to be able to swallow the Bible literally. Okay, and I say swallow the as people are reluctant. You know, they think, oh, I know more than that, I know better than that, I've researched that. This book was actually added this and they took this book out and this verse was added. Later. People get so intellectual and they get so into it. They start to think they're a scholar of the Bible. They start to use academia as their new religion, and the peer reviews become their you know, counsels of truth, and their science educators become their new arbiters of truth, and it's all new religion. People lose faith, they get you know, they lose their firm footing just real quick. To interpret these things literally shows humility. It shows that we're, okay, not understanding every single part of it. Okay, you know, the greatest thing in the world is an ordinary man and his ordinary wife and their ordinary children, right, just living God's plan, not trying to take a peek behind the curtain all the time and all that. But with all that said, you know, there's there's the preface, there's the disclaimer. Uh, you know, we're going to talk about the symbolism of the allegory too, but we'll start off with the literal. So I don't want to see too many people shaming us saying, oh, you really think it's a tree, You really think it's a fruit, You really think that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to mention at the beginning. There's the metaphysical and there's the physical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, my consciousness is kind of always no, don't yeah, don't don't entertain them. Yeah, sorry, there's someone at the door ask for stuff.
Speaker 1: But so yeah, I mean we talked about that at the beginning. It's it's not you know, there there's multiple ways of interpreting things, and I don't think it's I don't think it's bad to talk about every different aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I deal with a lot of condescending, smug No. It all's you know, maybe I'm maybe I'm one of them, but uh yeah, So all right, what are some of the candidates for the real tree of life? Have you ever thought about it? You know, fig tree is not a bad place to start, but Baabab we'll start with the Beyabab. So the expression or the title tree of life is not exclusive to the Bible. Tree of life is kind of a concept all around the world. Again, there's more mystical interpretations, more like geographic interpretations like oh, the center tree at the center of the North Pole in the middle of the world, things like that. But the tree of life in the Bible, let's see, well in Africa, well, since we're on the Bay of Bab tree in Africa, Madagascar and parts of India, they look at the Bay of Bab tree as the tree of life. Now, the Bible doesn't lay out these criteria, but there is kind of like a loose criteria for what a tree of life is. It provides food, shelter, so food, shelter, clothing, and water. The tree of life pretty much provides all of man's needs. And not every tree fits into that category. So you know, not all a lot of trees have fruit, a lot of them can be kind of fashioned into crafts, you know, crafted into tools and clothing. But not many trees provide shelter in the true sense, like natural sense, meaning you can go inside a babe ab tree a lot of times and they're they're really big.
Speaker 1: That tree, hussy, bro, but are not at all.
Speaker 2: Trying to get I'm trying to get up in there. H But people use them as houses, uh, jails, bars, and so they provide actual shelter and they can be you know, they're they have fibers, they have bark. All the different pieces can be fast into clothing. And you know this is not something you find in It's not native to Iraq, it's not native to Florida, but it's a good candidate. Well here, how about this. Let's start off with the ones that are native to Florida. Okay, because we yeah, let's take that direction. That'll be better.
Speaker 1: So in the Torrea State Park, right, you want to look them over there.
Speaker 2: Well, you were talking, you were searching about the fig tree. That's a good place to start. So the first plant named by name in the Bible is the fig tree. So fig leaves, at least in the English Bible. You mentioned there's no apples in the garden of Eden, or they're not mentioned by name, it just says fruit. And now apple we talked about before, we were talking about afalach in the Welsh other world, you know, America, the Avalon. We talked about how apples Appalachicola seems to have the word apple in it too.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Now, apple is kind of a generic It was a generic term. It could apply to all different types of fruit until recently apples. I'm saying recently, but I don't know. Three hundred years, two in years, one hundred and fifty years. Within that time period, apple, the word apple came to mean the apple from Kazakhstan, the common apple we know today. That's not always what apple meant. So people shouldn't get hung up on the word apple too much. I don't believe the Tree of Life or the Tree of Knowledge was an apple tree, but we do have Appalachicola in Florida, so it could be a connection. Therew the fig tree. Figs are native to Florida, so that's one clue when evidence right there. Figs are native to Florida, multiple types. There are strangler trees that are native to Florida which are in the fig family too, and then of course the banyons and Ficus Ficus religiosa, like the Buddha's ficus tree. The Banyan trees from Asia have been brought over to America, brought over to Florida since like the nineties, maybe eighteen nineties, ninety, early nineteen hundreds, nineteen twenties, there was already there's definitely a lot of Banyan trees in Florida by then. But figs, so figs are all over Florida. So if we're going down our Bible checklist, figs are in Florida. Check fig leaves. Adam and Eve were covered with fig leaves according to the English Bible. But I don't think too many people. I don't think people really say that the garden or the tree of knowledge of good and evil was a fig I don't hear that too much. But some popular candidates for what the tree of knowledge of good and evil were. I know, we're on the tree of life right now, But people like to say from like more of a biblical point of view or an archaeological point of view. In the Middle East, they'll say citrus sometimes against citrus is not really native to the Middle East either. But citrus plays an important role in Hebrew ceremony and Hebrew holidays Jewish holidays, but so does the palm tree. I know we're going to talk about the palm tree.
Speaker 1: A strangler fig tree. Yeah, is there like a parasite that crawls out of there.
Speaker 2: Well, it gets dropped, usually from birds, sometimes like a raccoon or something will drop the seeds up at the top of another tree, and then instead of growing upward, they grow downward. So that's some of the religious symbolism there is. Whoa dude, They grow down, They grow down from the heaven, from heaven down to earth. You know, they seem to grow downward, and they strangle the trees that they start out on over time and take them over, and they're strong. So once they take over a tree, once they're latched on, it's kind of hard to get rid of them.
Speaker 1: But whoa dude. So we have.
Speaker 2: Now the Buddha Buddha was you know, it is said to have reached enlightenment or attained enlightenment underneath a banyon or fig or ficus tree.
Speaker 1: So got the paradise tree that's also native to Florida. Okay, you ever heard of that. No, a flowering tree needed to Florida, South America and the Caribbean. The paradise tree, the century bark and bitterwood one sec.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back one.
Speaker 1: So it produces fruit, so it's native to South Florida and it produces edible fruit. So there are let's see what the what does the fruit look like? Fruit? Paradise tree, right, so they look like like grapes. What is this? Also like little dates kind of which we'll get into the palm tree here soon. So we have the strangler fig, which, which we just talked about, one of Florida's most fascinating native trees, begins life in another tree and eventually becomes a giant independent organism. Ancient fig trees are deeply connected to biblical imagery. Again, Adam and Eve's fig leaves figs up here throughout the scripture. And we have the gumbo limbo. What is that in Florida? A fast growing, highly wind resistant native tree found in South Florida.
Speaker 2: Keys So who told you that? Who? Where'd you come up with? Gumbling? Or?
Speaker 1: Uh? Now? I looked up native native Florida species and trees that are good candidates for the Garden of.
Speaker 2: Eden, damn and you search AI with that? Yeah, bro, okay, you're giving them, you're giving them all my secrets. Dude, what the fuck you gotta be You gotta go a little deeper than Wikipedia.
Speaker 1: Dude, you know you gotta be deeper. You got we gotta go deeper. So we're trying to go deeper.
Speaker 2: Bro, what that aid goes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So a gumbo limbo, that's a good candidate. That's a good that's a good one. So people, you know, uh, Frankinson's, you know, Frankinson's. I think it's franknsense. It's either Frankinson's or a Casia. Gumbo limbo is one of the closest relatives to frankinsense. I believe search gumbo Limbo related of Frankinson's.
Speaker 1: Is it like that? Since since now well I n c ah, just go to all.
Speaker 2: It'll explain it. Yeah, same family as Frankinson's. Closely related, same family. They are both prized for their incense the resins. Okay, so gumbo limbo. I don't know if it's endangered, but it's it's kind of well known, kind of like romanticized tree. Especially down here we have gumbo limbo. This like nature uh you know education wildlife education facility over in Boca Raton, and you have it's name for the gumbo limbo tree. And now gumbo is very close to Frankinson's, so it can be used for a similar thing. And Franknson's played a significant role in of course the Old Testament, you know, the Hebrew. The Israelite priests would use franknsins and mirror pretty much for all their activities. It had to be burning, especially in the Tabernac all around the arc of the Covenant and stuff. Frankinston's murr cinnamon cannabis too, I believe. But and then when Jesus comes around, you know, they give him Frankinson's and mr. So we've got it here right close enough, right a distant not not distant, close relative, good enough for me, Tammar And yeah, we don't need to worry about tammering. That's not no, no no. Here. AI is not going to give you good info on this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm AI's daddy. Okay, Yeah, I have a greater source than AI. It's called yahweh Okay. The AI is yeah, way backwards by the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's talk about the what is called the pond.
Speaker 2: Gumbo and bow is pretty good. Nah, that's not really good one. Yeah, you know we have apples.
Speaker 1: Do they taste any good?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've tasted one of these. But when we get to the tree of a knowledge of good and evil, the forbidden fruit, We've got an apple that we're going to talk about. That's really convincing candidates.
Speaker 1: One of the most floridian pictures I've ever seen, the gator eating an apple.
Speaker 2: Oh ship my been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, come on, dude, whatever tastes or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they taste pretty good from what I've heard. But we're going to talk about another one. It's very similar that people really get right here.
Speaker 1: Reminiscence of ripe honeydew. Lemon. Oh I love lemon. Okay, he made it to jam, popular ingredient of fruit drinks. Well, thieves in the past, seeds are okay, Okay, look at this. The seeds were crushing cooked and coconut oil is applied to hair to get rid of rice.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think that's the tree of life. But let's let's put out some other candidates. Okay, all right, here you go.
Speaker 1: A live oak.
Speaker 2: We do have oak trees. Now, I don't think oak is a convincing candidate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no there's no fruit. But some dude I drive past some crazy Okay, I look.
Speaker 2: Gnarly search the century oak centry Oak, Yeah, Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah is this a place tree?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's in Georgia. Actually no, it's in Tallassy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Has this one?
Speaker 2: Answer? That one's pretty big. Then there is the whoa, you've been here one? Yeah, I've been there. There's another one. There's a bigger one. There's a couple of bigger ones. So the spooner oak. Okay, this is like the tree of life. Search the spooner oak.
Speaker 1: The spoon bruh oh Dan, Look how small he is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Look at look at my video. I have a video too, if you want to look at it. I think I get the perspective better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you're what are you like? Five to two?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Funny? I think, uh, that's all right, I won you just missed a foot.
Speaker 1: Let's see here. You're in my search history, bro.
Speaker 2: Overal Florida, spooner oak sort of?
Speaker 1: So yeah, look how tiny you are? Bro? Yep, you're at least five to three.
Speaker 2: Yep, one pone stelio in size. Can I watch this?
Speaker 1: Can you guys hear my audio?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't need to listen. It's okay.
Speaker 1: I just want to see how tiny you are.
Speaker 2: Well whatever gets you off one whatever, Look how big you'll see in a second. This is just over the Florida state line. It is right smack dab in the middle of the Garden of Eden area. You could not be more perfectly like here's the four Rivers in the Garden of Eden. This is Alabama's over here to you from the Garden of Eden.
Speaker 1: Bro. Hold on, hold on, I gotta play the audio on this, Bro, I gotta play the audio on this. I have to because you sound like such a bitch.
Speaker 2: Dude, gotta play bro.
Speaker 1: Check this out, Check this out. Hi, I'm Narco long Ago.
Speaker 2: Why judge, This is doctor Narco Longo talking to you from the Garden of Eden, Iron City, Georgia, Lapel mic Bro just north of Lake Seminole. It's got no low end. They were standing in front Cancer two type.
Speaker 1: Brother. They're excusing your balls, oak Tree.
Speaker 2: There's no low end in the microphone.
Speaker 4: We're daying here two live fIF.
Speaker 1: Who's this guy?
Speaker 2: That's that's uh.
Speaker 1: Georgia game and late personally.
Speaker 4: Break search from what.
Speaker 2: I would rate the bats some local guy the biggest in the world, the largest oak tree in the world. Whoa many oak trees that would like to be the largest in the world.
Speaker 1: But when we.
Speaker 2: Determine this, we're talking about single trunk or single stem, and that's what makes this tree unique. Is it a single tree?
Speaker 1: I got a single trunk for you.
Speaker 2: Bro Live oaks like this one tend to grow in clumps and clusters, and those can get pretty large. Multi trunk tree.
Speaker 4: Are they multiple acorns?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Most And how old do they say it is?
Speaker 2: Bro because they branched low at least five hundred, probably like two thousand.
Speaker 4: Another question, this is by far the biggest single trunk Yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: That I know of, but I know of now. It's what makes this one especially unique is some of the largest oak trees in the world, regardless of how many trunk stocks they have, still are only barely larger than this tree here.
Speaker 4: How many trunks should the white crops trade?
Speaker 2: Hail three?
Speaker 1: Good three.
Speaker 2: Village Sentinel. That's another good one. With the way Cross oak.
Speaker 1: That's.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna eat me if I hate a little if I you're not sorry. Fuck, I'm retarded, so you're not gonna You're not gonna hate me if I eat a little food, eat.
Speaker 1: A little snacky snack, some good weeds. Mm hmm. Girth, the best method is. The girth is not taking in the big crazy. It's not.
Speaker 4: And if David and I with five hundred pound haul and still bigger than the four.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you. Just because the tree is the champion, doesn't mean it's the tallest. It doesn't mean it's the oldest, doesn't mean it's the fattest, doesn't mean it's the widest. It just means, by this formula that was set up in nineteen thirty eight, it has the most points. All that means. That's it. It has the most points. It means nothing else.
Speaker 2: Now the age for this tree, they haven't given for certain, but I've heard ranges from two hundred, three hundred, six hundred.
Speaker 1: I joined the navy eighteen years old.
Speaker 4: Y'all, y'all not the same size then I see free Now.
Speaker 1: You'll be ninety.
Speaker 2: Pretty wow, And it doesn't seem like it's changed in size and years. Wow I'm going to have to come out and say this is much much older than six hundred because I am trust trees in South Florida and Miami who are five to six hundred, they're not even a quarter of this size.
Speaker 6: So this oak tree is seventeen foot in circumference. I was told that the Smithsonian did a core sample in the seventies and they said it was somewhere around five to six hundred years old before my time, obviously.
Speaker 2: And those were dated by the Smithsonian themselves, which we really have something special here. All right.
Speaker 5: I'm Eli Dickerson here. I'm a volunteer with American Forest and American Forces.
Speaker 1: Measuring the girth of this tree here. It's one of the girthliest I've ever done seen.
Speaker 2: We're here with We're here with American girth hunters. My name's Eli. Oh all right, we love you, Eli. Just kidding.
Speaker 1: That's enough. That's let's get serious. We're talking about the garden of ending here in the all right, okay, interesting video. Uh yeah, that that thing is matt Where is that in Georgia?
Speaker 2: Just over the Florida state line in the very very southeast corner near Iron City, Georgia.
Speaker 1: So in the area the f a g border.
Speaker 2: Yep, exact literally Garden of Eden area. Callaway says, there's four rivers there, Chattahoochee, the Fish Pond Creek, the Spring Creek, and the Flint River. That tree is smack dab in the middle of those four trees as four rivers.
Speaker 1: So one of the other trees, I don't know if this is a Canada or not. The one that we did over at the Flaggler house. What kind of tree with that was a baya bap tree? Right? Is that a Canada or is that not from here? Right? That's that was a transplanted tree.
Speaker 2: It's not a terrible candidate, but I don't think it's super convincing. So Kapok trees come from the Caribbean. You know, they're mostly I think in Mexico, like the Yucatan, Puerto Rico. They are one of the principal trees of the Maya and the Aztec, so they must be spread over a fair amount in Mexico. Flagler brought this one to Florida, but there could have been some in Florida. You know, it's not outside the Roman possibility that one was growing on its own before Columbus came here. The Tyanos were taking the Tyanos, the arrow Act were taking, you know, canoes back and forth from the Bahamas Puerto Rico, Florida. And you know you can get You can go from Bimini to Florida in a kayak in fifteen hours. Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Good luck? Yeah, I'm sure you can't. It can be done. But how are you going to carry your massive balls on that kayak? Bro? Because that would that'd be a scary ride. It's scary on a regular boat or a jet ski.
Speaker 2: Imagine fucking girls and paddle boards. Do it be fine?
Speaker 1: Fifteen hours? Brok? Fifteen hours? Look at long Ago, Bro, everywhere he goes. Guess who's taking his video? Do I come out in here? Did I? Did I do a? Guess who the cameraman is in this video? No?
Speaker 2: You were shivering behind the camera?
Speaker 1: Is well? I think isn't Epstein's house by here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We stopped. We stopped there for drinks after this.
Speaker 1: Remember, no, I don't come out in this video. That's crazy, But yes I am the cameraman. This camera work here? Anyways? What are other the the Florida State tree, the cabbage palm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a bad option. And then we can get into the Indians. The Indians used to make whoa clothes sheltered food out of the pallmeadow, the cabbage or the saw palmetto mm hmmm, sable palm.
Speaker 1: So the palm tree. Right. One of the interesting things is that in some interpretations, you know, we've all seen this picture. Here, let me find it. Where did I put it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, this dive deep on the palm tree.
Speaker 1: Let me find the damn I just had a freaking picture of it. Hold up, anyways, here, let me find on the presentation. Uh, I can remember where was that? Okay, So we've all seen different interpretations of right, this is as far back, you know, thousands of years. And one of the interesting things is that they show the tree of knowledge of good and evil as a palm tree, and that the fruit was actually a date fruit. And the date palm is one of the oldest palm trees, you know, and essentially they're pretty much immortal. And I'm trying to find the picture where they have the little pouches. Let me let me find it here. We've all seen the little pouch. Everyone asks, like, you know, what's in the bag sort of thing, and they're picking the fruit from the date palm. Right. So under the Codahamarabi day growing share croping, the sale and cutting of palms were subject to official regulation. So this goes back, you know, hundreds and thousands of years. I'm trying to find the damn picture, bro. I can't find it anyways. Point being that the date palm is sometimes interpreted as and I feel like it's a good candidate. What is in Florida? We have different places named palm right, Palm Beach, Palm beach gardens, Palm City, Palm Coast, and there are I believe when I looked this up it was palm trees and he heraldry, and there's about one hundred and seventy five. Puerto Rico has a palm tree. The city of Miami has a palm tree. There's a bunch of different flags that have the palm in it. The Florida seal.
Speaker 2: Nine to eleven backwards. Do what I said nine to eleven upside out? Oh yeah, backwards? Yeah, one hundred and nineteen palm trees have been kicked out of one hundred and nineteen state insignia.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm trying to find the damn uh, let me find it, hear mess so messo Potamia, tree of life. We've all seen it, and here it is. I found it. So this particular picture, right, yeah, everyone always talks about like, oh, what's in the what's in the in the bag, what's the what's this all about? The little the little pouch? What's in there? What do they have? And this is actually a depiction of a palm tree. And in other depictions they show them putting the pine cone, which, if you think about it, what happened when they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil? They became what they they entered another state of consciousness. They learned that they were naked, they learned that they you know, they became ashamed. And the pine cone is another thing where it's been uh depicted as a sort of like the pineal gland. Well, if you look at a date fruit, it kind of looks like a little right, it's kind of cone shape. You can interpret that as that and a lot of the conspiracies that you know, they was talking like, oh, what are these guys doing here? What are they what are they picking here? It's a pine cone? It might be a date fruit. Right, a little a little bunch of little dates that they're just putting in their bag. It could also be symbolic, right that the date fruit could be consciousness of the altering of it, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Let me let me translate this for you, Juan, Okay, this is clearly an ancient Mesopotamian depiction of some gay guys from Palm Beach versus.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it a palm beach pete? Is that his name?
Speaker 2: It's palm Beach peteed.
Speaker 1: We got them boys, We got them Palm beach peet again, palm pre palm trees, the Iluma palm trees.
Speaker 2: I saw a palm beach peet in my car last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I told us, all right, we should get him on the show next time I'm down there. Get him into the store, and that'd be an interesting So you look like one of the biggest PDF files of all time. How does that make you feel, that you're on this rip around Florida or all these news stations that it was that he looks like him. I'd stay one hundred percent, one hundred feet away from that. So a right in the Bible, the right to shell flourish liked the palm tree. So I'm ninety two twelve and then it was interesting because I found this picture of a templar and of course had the palm trees in the back because I think so a little bit of a spoiler. I don't want to spoil it. I don't want to spoil it, but I think it's got to do with ancient bloodline and it goes way back through time and let me find something else here. So it's interesting. So the date palm right referred to as the phoenix daktaalifera, and it's got right. You have the phoenix born from rising from the ashes. And it's interesting because they have a history, one of the oldest cultivated tree crops with the history of over five thousand years old. And check this out, right, you have the crown. The crown ranges from six to ten meters or twenty to thirty three feet. Right, we got that thirty three number in there, and they make a bunch of different things with it. Right, you can the date. It's super good for you. You can make syrup, alcohol, vinegar. The seeds, the wood, the leaves, and they're used for a whole bunch of different things. So it would make sense that how you were mentioning earlier about the trees providing life, providing shelter, et cetera, et cetera. The date palm is one of the perfect candidates that would provide you with fruit, and then you can also use that to make other things with it. It has medicinal uses, right, use it as a cleanser. It can be used for sore throats, colds, fevers, so it even treats diarrhea and urinary ailments. But yeah, I mean it, yeah, it could be thirty. I just thought it was interesting. This is some Wikipedia stuff.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: Right, they can use the seeds for the seeds are used burned to make charcoal, right, so it's got a whole bunch of different things that it can be used for.
Speaker 2: And the also when they say honey in the Bible a lot of times, that's actually date syrup.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Dates are mentioned more than fifty times in the Bible, twenty times in the Qoran, and obviously they hold great significance in Abrahamic religions. The date palm leaves are used for what for palm Sunday and Christian religion and many Jewish scholars believe that the honey reference in Exodus chapter three, the land of flowing with milk and honey, is actually the well you just said that the date honey and not honey from bees. So in the tour, the palm trees are reference as symbols of prosperity and triumph. Date palms are one of the seven species of negative Israelite plants revered in Judaism, and the Koran Allah instructs Maryam to eat dates ring labor pains when she gives birth to Jesus. So again it's just over and over again, and then I get even you know a lot of the It was interesting because when I was making this presentation, I was actually in Georgia, and on my feed, one of the things that they found when they had unearthed the I said, too in common I think it was his uh, his name the Pharaoh. Where they opened up the touton common commun they had found dates, right, they preserve breads, figs, dates, grapes, honey, wine and plenty of meat. And I actually ended up I was in Georgia at the time, right fag fag border, and I ended up coming across this tracking tuton common exhibit and this is this is actually my son. These are pictures of me there where. These are all different, they're not real, they're like props. But they set up like this whole museum and they do like a guided tour and everything of all these things. And this was like three or three years ago now and they had like a like an audio guided tour. But it all started with the research into the date, which they found some that were preserved with him, and I get into the ecronomicon and a whole bunch of other stuff. But I want to talk about the second. Yeah, the palm tree. Let's talk about the We mentioned the Masons earlier, and there's actually a masonry sect of here's another templar. The Nights Templar were set to have developed a brewer concoction of palm wine alo vera pulp and hemp and alig sir they called the Elixir of Jerusalem, into which they attributed their health, strength and longevity. The Night Temple were said to have developed a brew or why I put this uh twice, I guess. So the templars.
Speaker 2: If you notice palm trees almost like an anagram of templar. Yes, not the same amount of letters, but the same yeah letters being used.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, exactly exactly, and let me find it here. There was a So another another thing that I came across, right, talk about the Garden of Eden and everything else in certain iterations. The leftover clay that was used to make Adam Ah after the creation of Adam and his sister, the palm tree, was created from the leftover place. So the world, which he calls the Earth of reality, was made from the sesame seed sized piece of clay that was left over after the creation of Adam and his sister the palm tree. Right, this image of the palm tree is based on the well known Headeth where the prophet procrams honor your paternal aunt, the palm tree, for she was created from the remainder of clay of your father Adam. So the sister of Adam and some and I believe this is Sufism, is connected to the palm tree. So again, this is why I believe it's connected to the Holy Grail and maybe a certain bloodline, right, this palm tree bloodline. Again, this is a this is all speculation, Okay, this is all speculation. I'm gonna be doing a whole there's one hundred and twenty four slides here. Okay, so I'm gonna be doing a whole thing on this. I'm just jumping around a little bit to find the uh some palm tree references. And so there's actually a here. We are a free Masonic tracing boards as well that have what that have palm trees. You can kind of interpret these pillars as palm trees as well. And one of the things that this is Philip K. Dick. We find the free Masonic sect that has the the one that I told you about that there were like be a wreck like a palm tree. Yeah, I'm trying to find that sline. It's called the let me find it here, Please bear with me. So this is a free Masonic Bible, right, and it's got a palm tree in the back there. You know. I'm trying to find the the order of the shell and the palm on the shell. There you go. So I link this to the access Monday you have and these are all free Masonic illustrations, right, and you have the palm tree in the middle of it all. And there was this certain sect of Freemasonry called the Palm and Shell and linguistics is concerned with the nature of language and communication. This context, we desire to illustrate or communicate certain information related to the use of the palm as an emblem in freemasonry, and I was taking this from a free Masonic site. The palm tree, known as tamar and Hebrew language is used to mean to be erect a palm tree, and Psalms twelve, we find the righteous out flourished like the palm tree. Tomorrow he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. The palm tree, an emblem of less prominent and freemasonry, could be viewed as having been hidden in plain sight, particularly as evidenced by this picture in our Blue Lodge textbook thirtieth edition. So you have this again, shifting the obscuring the view of like it's always been there, you just have never noticed that it's there. What's one of the most famous pictures in California. Bro, They were freaking out recently because the palm trees that line that boulevard were actually dying, right, Yeah, and they what do they call that place?
Speaker 2: I mean Hollywood Boulevard, Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's the name of the place. The tree line yeah, windsor oh windsor I mean everybody you've seen this. Everybody's seen and it's you know, one of the everyone's seen the pictures of the palm trees. And there was a report not too long ago that the palm tree, which the palm tree is actually right, if we're talking about a tree that goes back in time since the beginning of time, palm trees, there's been studies that have shown that they're actually immortal. Some palm trees are imortal because they're not it's not like an actual tree, like a regular tree, like you have an oak tree where it's got you know, the different bark. It's like it's almost hollow on the inside, right, And that's why it's so limber, and that's why I can survive in Florida and take the winds and everything. And when you think of a paradise, what do you think of you think of a palm tree, like a little island on a palm tree. Right, Yeah, what do you have.
Speaker 2: Real quick? Can you search vapor wave?
Speaker 1: Vapor wave?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can get to that. Yeah, it kind of ties into the Epstein temple. Good a vapor wave this video Wikipedia. Yeah, so I've talked about this a little bit. Yeah, yeah, it is kind of ridiculous, but it is rooted in truth and it's an interesting angle.
Speaker 1: Is this story one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is right. So when we're talking about the Garden of Eden in Florida, keep going that that right there, that's a perfect that's a good example of apor wave.
Speaker 1: Is this meant to symbolize what I think it symbolizes?
Speaker 2: I don't know what is it.
Speaker 1: You can interpret this as nine to eleven, the two towers and the two.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Yeah, maybe keep going, keep putting.
Speaker 1: Through them some gooner stuff, bro.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, so I've made, you know, the argument that just real quick, gopher Wood is don't fucking retarded. Sorry, I've got my mouthful.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just how just how you like it?
Speaker 2: All right? Vapor wave is it was like a phenomena where, you know, all these people started making this art and this music that had this style that it's vaguely tropical. It's kind of Florida like, it's insinuated that it's Florida, not California. Has like a Caribbean tropical ocean Miami Vice eighties digital kind of look to it, pixelated and vapor wave. What people are kind of what people were kind of talking about is why is it so relaxing? Why is it so inviting? Why why are people so captivated by it? Same thing with like Miami Vice, you know, it put people almost in a trance.
Speaker 1: They a lot of palm trees, huh.
Speaker 2: Yep, tons of palm trees, dolphins, So that's another thing. It's it's like uniquely Florida codd Now.
Speaker 1: Are you free Masonic here?
Speaker 2: Lot yep, lots of Masonic elements. It kind of looked like those Masonic you know, pieces of art you're showing what do they call them? Drafting tables, tracing boards, Yeah, tracing boards, and you'll always see like the grid, like like the gnostic uh, like like demi Urge matrix grid, the checkered floors, this or that, like everything's on the chessboard. But also like aquatics, so it's kind of like the sunken ruins of Atlantis a lot of times come up and then the pillars two pillars, and then palm trees are like an ever present motif. And so vapor wave that's kind of what I call more like synth wave or like neo noir more like the cars and stuff. But the true vapor wave is like Florida elements stripped down to their core, just kind of like lodgepodged onto one image. And I've made the argument that the vapor wave phenomenon could be explained by the Garden of Eden and Florida theory. There's a chance that Florida, the memory of Florida, occupies the mind, or inhabits some part of the human mind, the distant mind, the subconscious, and we all have this vague memory of Florida. You know, these almost like Adam and even Florida, the palm trees, the flat land, the programming of reality kind of all tied in. So it's you know, that's not the most well thought out idea I've ever had, but there's something to it. And yeah, it looks like the fucking Epstein. Some of it looks like the Epstein Island.
Speaker 1: Which again, if you look at this right, what an interesting piece of architecture, and the why would anybody build this? And this right, all these different lines, and it's like, again, this seems like it was used for a ritual. You trace these like the sufis, you know, the sufis that spin around and they enter altered states of consciousness from the spinning You ever seen the spinning dervishes where they just spin for hours and hours and hours, and they enter an altered state of consciousness where they're just flowing. And I think that these lines are used for that, just walking back and forth over and over and over again and to enter another state of consciousness.
Speaker 2: And yeah, well the labyrinth played a yes, significant role in initiatory rights and stuff like that throughout history many cultures.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that right part of freemasonry is angles angels. And one of the one of my favorite concepts ever that I've talked about before is the concept of Pythagorean palaces where there were certain and this is taught you know, towards the Renaissance around there. There's a reason why all these palaces were built the way that they were built, right, they were chasing that golden ratio right where you know, for the Tagoians, God was a number, right, they worship numbers, and you know, towards the Renaissance era they believe that if you built a building or a palace to certain geometrical proportions, which geometry is part of freemasonry, right, that they could if they built it to certain geometrical proportions, the perfect proportions, they could elevate the consciousness within those whoever was in that building, they could elevate the consciousness of the people within it. So that's why Freemasonic lodges are built the way that they're built. That's why a lot of a lot of temples are built the way that they're built because and if you look at like old temples over in the Middle East that have the mondolas on the ceilings, that's for people to again look at and enter altered states of consciousness. If you're tripping your ass off on some psychedelic and you look up at one of those scenes, that's a mondola, right, you're being transported somewhere else. And I think that this concept of Pythegoroa and Palace is you can take it and you can expand it further to build a city or a town or anywhere else a bigger thing. And what if that's what Atlantis was, where they built this beautiful architecture and they built up the city to such a perfect geometric proportion that they elevated the consciousness of everybody there because that's what Atlantis is all about, right, which is connected to Florida too. You have the Bomeny Road and everything else.
Speaker 2: Listen, you want to I just thought of something real quick. You want to hear it? Yeah, okay, remember we almost did a show about Tomorrowland. Yes, okay, and bear with me. What did they say that palm is a Hebrew.
Speaker 1: To tomorrow to be erect.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow tomorrowland tomorrow tomorrow. Maybe nothing, maybe something? But what is Tomorrowland about? It is about the mind palace, like the collective mind palace of these people who want to almost start like a breakaway.
Speaker 1: No, but you know what they want to start it with with little kids with children.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. It's like the Disney Atlantis in the sky.
Speaker 1: It's the Disney wet dream bro. They have all these kids. Oh they're super brilliant. They're using their their elevating and they're doing all these inventions there. It's like it's a bunch of kids, which is super like the creepy.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like the Pied Piper almost like they take the kids into another dimension.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, quite literally. So this is the Knights of the Palm Tree initiation. Ritual and the word seccaton is the plural of suka meaning booth or tabernacle and Hebrew, which is a wall structured covered with planet material such as overgrowth or palm trees.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, and that's what the Seminoles live in. Is pretty much sukoat. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And there's a what in Florida, there's a what you've I think I think you've been there. Now there's the Tabernacle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, a replica of the whole, like a temple complex in the desert.
Speaker 1: Where is this place at? What's it called again?
Speaker 2: It's in tarp And Springs, I think, or near there.
Speaker 1: Tarp And Springs. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the primary permanent exhibition in the state is the Leslie Haile Tabernacle in the Wilderness and Bible Museum located in tarp And Springs.
Speaker 2: So that shows we can't see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna bring it down now. Nice you see if they have Okay, well, anyways, this is it.
Speaker 2: Don't watch the video. We don't want to get copyrighted.
Speaker 1: So this is a replica of the Tabernacle, and you have the Park of the Covenant, like we know what did they use this for? They use this to what to communicate with God, right to God.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, that's crazy. I got to go visit there. I've never been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should go.
Speaker 2: Let's go, dude, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I think we should. Again, we're overdue for a meet up, so there's a few places we can get up. We can either go, say in Augustine or something. And so this Nights of the Palm Tree Initiation ritual, essentially they have they sent they sent the candidate, you know, to uh into this altered state to essentially travel through the desert and uh and think about it, pitching the tabernacle and inducting the candidate, pitching the right. Oh, you're you're so a wreck, bro, You're a wreck like a palm tree.
Speaker 2: Oh here, now this is probably a good point to segue. And you're right, pitching a tent, you know the sexual innumendo, you know, pitching a tent.
Speaker 1: You saw a wreck, bro.
Speaker 2: Now that brings us to something I've talked about a couple of times. Palm trees are like palm trees. But when we're playing with words, can we reinterpret the meaning palm palm tree? What tree fits in your palm, what trunk, what would cannot be? Not to be lude, not trying to be graphic or lude or not trying to pull a Robert Stepper. Here Truck talks about Dix the whole episode.
Speaker 1: Does he do that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, the the five officers having assembled in a secure place together with all sir knights of the vicinage, an object representing the palm tree is set up in the midst and the apartment is prepared according to esoteric instruction, and the candidate is introduced. Yeah, they introduce you to a palm tree.
Speaker 2: All right, So you know the tree of life, the tree of knowledge of good and evil. There is kind of a conversation to be had about sexual activity that does not result in conception or you know, pregnancy. You one way to interpret the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and evil, which I did not come up with. It's one of the most popular alternative explanations is sexuality. So the tree of life is like a family tree life, you know, having kids, being fruitful what the Bible tells us to do. And then the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil is kind of according to this theory. According to this interpretation, is all sexual activity that does not result in the conception of an egg, right, fertilization of an egg. So that could be masturbation, that could be you know, various types of whatever types of sex that are you know, more fornicative by nature because they cannot result in having children. People have long interpreted that as the uh knowledge, you know, fruit of knowledge of good and evil, because it's kind of death, you know, it's those life forces are not completing their mission. They're dying, or they're serving some other mission, maybe a more selfish, selfish mission, like people talk about enlightenment. Oh fuck yourself, you know, ejaculation. Swans talked about the skull fuck method a couple of.
Speaker 1: Times, yes, which it actually works, not even I bet so check this out. Oh graceful chaft that send us thy shade afar. Oh brother, you're so erect. So this is actually the initiation ritual and what they do, and they they assigned the candidate a name. The candidate is given a new name Tamar, signifying a palm tree, and is inducted as a novitate of the palm tree. So again there's a whole sect of freemasonry that focuses on the palm tree and the shafts. I'm sure, I'm sure they love that, you know, the shafts. And if you I related this to the parallel lines touching, they are said to right. So these two lines represent Saint John the Baptist and Saint John the Evangelist, but they really refer to the solsticial points cancer and Capricorn and the zodiac. So I don't know if you can speak on this at all. Long ago where the first record example, the cancer constellation came from the second millennium BC, where it was known to a Kadian a straw astronomers as the Sun of the South. This was most likely due to its position at the summer solstice during ancient antiquity. By Classic antiquity, cancer came to be called the Gate of Man, based on the belief that it was a portal through which souls came and went from the heavens.
Speaker 2: So well, serious, serious is in cancer the sign of cancer that the dog star. Yep. So that's you know, a big focal point.
Speaker 1: For a lot of god backwards.
Speaker 2: Mysticism and occult you know, interests the underworld. People associate with Sirius and Osiris and you know.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so Palm Tree, you're absolutely right. Plan. You know, the Templars, the Masons, they're very phallic in a lot of their you know, their attitudes and what they venerated. They where they were into a lot of the hanky panky and allegedly but Palm Tree at the masturbation. You know, we've heard about skull and bones initiations where you have to like jerk off or pretend to jerk off in front of everyone. But also you know, as far as what was the sin maybe the fruit of knowledge good and evil. There's also in the Bible there's various kind of warnings or at least lessons about pulling out right, which kind of reiterate the concept of being sexual without being fruitful is perhaps looked down upon or opens up a whole other avenue of human understanding that is perhaps true, and is you know what welcomed like genius and industry and kind of going against nature. And I want, I say going against nature. I'm not bringing like a ethical or moral side to what I'm saying going against nature in the side of coming up with all these industries to make our lives easier, to kind of get around some of nature's defense mechanisms or firewalls, like clothing, fire technology, things that lifted us up away from the other animals. People point to a shift in sexuality early on as being what, really, if we're going to look at this in a kind of evolutionary lens, like what branched us all from the other animals is you know, not many animals have like sex for fun, but some of the ones who do are very intelligent and almost look like they are alien species as well, like dolphins. Right, So, going back to the vapor wave thing, there's dolphins and a lot of that artwork, and dolphins are known to be kind of malicious, conniving, and also they have sex for gratification.
Speaker 1: They're a little they're a little grapy.
Speaker 2: Now, apparently Epstein likes dolphins, or at least he definitely liked atlantis. But right here, let's let me talk about some other trees.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, let me just bring this up in royal arc or royal arch freemasonry, right because earlier we talked about how they hide it in plain sight. Well, these are some some illustrations from some of the different levels of royal arc royal arch freemasonry, and what do you see on the walls, you have the the palm trees. Yeah, he could be right, maybe he might be the the sye op And then if you have you if you take the scientific name of the date, palms equals sixty nine, which we see sixty nine a lot where right can answer that portal and we see it as right the cornerstone and we'll arc which again it's part in my opinion, I think that they understand these esosteric concepts. And you can take these two pillars as in my opinion holding up right reality right, and it holds up the portal into which you could go in through.
Speaker 2: So you know you were asking about like the sun of the south and cancer and what does that have to do with things? Well, cancer is up there at the top of the arch in masonry, which is interesting because in an astrology chart, cancers at the bottom of the arch, so they kind of they kind of flop that a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think that's part of it, though, bro, because if you look at if you look at the tracing boards, the tracing boards are freemasonry. The the directions are actually inverted.
Speaker 2: So since we're on the look.
Speaker 1: At the directions, north is here, East is up south west.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and an astrology chart east is supposed to be in the left, but they since we're kind of still on sexuality a little bit. You know, the glyph for cancer. People know cancer is the crab, but the glyph for cancer is sixty nine. Yes, so there's another little you know thing. Now, palm trees. The box saga puts a kind of kind of a big emphasis on palm trees as well. But all right, but.
Speaker 1: Let's let's touch on something that you wanted to talk about, because this is what really stemmed the whole thing for me is when I was looking into Robert Flood, and Robert Flood interprets the tree of life as far as Kabbala goes as in my opinion, an upside down palm tree. Right, this, it's inverted. It's not supposed to be like this. I flipped it, but it should be up. So the the the root, and and the way that they interpret it is right. The root. Everything comes from God, which is the root, and and then reality itself sort of bleeds down from that. But I flipped it upside down. Yeah, it doesn't go like this, let me, it goes like this. So this is Robert Flood's Tree of Life, which it's one of the only ones that's interpreted as a tree. But in my opinion, it's a palm tree. Okay, because if you look at the the anatomy of a this is a palm tree. It's in my opinion, it's the same. Right. Obviously it's got these little offshoots, but so does a date palm. Right, they have these little So I think that he was in the know, one of the main guys that one of the main proponents of Rosicrucianism, right, Robert Flood.
Speaker 2: So he was also a big on writing. He I don't know about big, but he remarked on how star forks had sacred geometry in them. He was one of the first guys to talk about the mystical like meaning or interpretation of star fords, saying, well, if they look like sacred symbols, you know, even if they weren't designed for that, it still has some significance.
Speaker 1: And one last thing before we move on, that is pretty interesting to me is that the well this involves Philip K. Dick. Yeah, that's not I talked about Carl Young. But let's now let's move on. I'll save this for a presentation, but point being that John of pat Most that wrote Revelation. Pat Most is known as the land of the palm Tree. I believe so pat Most the palm tree. Yeah, the Patmost is a Greek island in the a GNC, famous as the place where the apostle John was exiled and wrote the Book of Revelation, often associated with the name Palmosa, and the palm tree is historical, so historically the rugged rocket Dancy has very few palm trees. But I have to find the slide. There's a lot of stuff. You're obviously one hundred and twenty four slides and I'm just jumping around and as you can see the rabbit hole that I was in at the time with the palm tree and all of its connections. And then I didn't even link it to alchemy or the matrix. There's there's so many different things. Once you start to really sit down and look at it, it's like, WHOA what that's.
Speaker 2: Cool, man, you know. And we were talking about the fig a little bit before. You've heard about figs and wasps. No, okay, So figs are fertilized or kind of like they reproduce in a very interesting way. Some fig trees rely on wasps to crawl into their fruit, and they, if you want to talk about symbolism and allegory, okay, wasps lay their children in figs, the fruit and when we eat figs sometimes they have little pieces of wasps in them and the figs. Yeah, this is true. So figs. Many people do not believe figs are vegan because they have dead wasps in them, and the wasp crawls in and it rips their wings off. When they crawl in, they have to squeeze in a tiny little hole and it rips their wings off, so they're dead. Then they lay their babies in the wasp sorry, in the fig. You know, kind of like the chicken or the egg. You know how this really start. They're not just laying their kids in the fig. Well, yeah, they do. They lay eggs in the fig. They die in the fig because they can't leave, and then the males. The males wake up first, they hatch first, and as they're leaving, they impregnate their unborn sisters in the in the fig. You gotta you gotta get a sandboard, like oh hell nah, yep, one of those. So they impregnate their unborn sisters in in while they're still in like a larvae form, and then they die. They don't live very long at all. The male wasps they're dead like right away. And then the female wasps crawl out of the little hole because they're small and their wings aren't fully developed, and they then it's their job to fly to a new to a new fig. So that's how figs, figs and wasps. I'm probably missing a little some specific song there.
Speaker 1: But you know what's interesting, bro that if we look at the one of the stories, the sister of Absalom, the third son of King David this tomorrow is great by her half brother Amnon, right, this is in the Bible. Two years later he is assassinated. But right, the way you're talking about the wasp andmpregnating, you know, being involved in incest sort of a thing, right, It kind of made me think about that. But yeah, there's a lot of you know, interesting connections when it comes to when.
Speaker 2: You say wasps. When you say it like that wasps involved in incests, it literally makes me think of Jamie Lanister and Sir c Lanister, like Game of Thrones or like a wasp the like white like white Anglo Sacs and Protestant rich family, like having an incestual relationship.
Speaker 1: And you know they you mentioned pulling out earlier. And the three women, and yeah you did. The three that there are three women and two named Tamar in the Bible. The women are the wife of Earth so and of Judah. After is that she becomes the mother Judas twin son Perez and Zara Perez went to become the ancestor of King David. And thus Jesus Christ tomorrow is one of the four women mentioned by name of the Matthean genealogy of Christ. And then Onan And this is this is where I learned through my esoteric studies what Coitus interrupted was right. So Ohnn performed Coitus interrupts and I was like, bro, what like what does that even mean? Right? His actions displease God, and so like his older brother, God killed him. At this point, Judah's portrayed his viewing Tomorrow to be cursed and therefore being reluctant to give her his remaining and youngest son, Sheila. But yeah, Coitus interruptis is pulling out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pulling out. It could also be like edging or like gooning, which is really big right now. And this really ties back to Jeffrey Epstein a little bit, because you ever see that Robert Seppar video where he was like really trying really hard to like make the case that Jeffrey Epstein was like a master, like not master, but like a tom trick practitioner, and he was like awakening his Kundalini by getting massages from thirty.
Speaker 1: I never watched I never really watched that guy's stuff, bro.
Speaker 2: And yeah, let me let me well, you don't have to, let me give you an impress of how it went.
Speaker 1: Oh God, here we go.
Speaker 2: Little Saint James Island is an island in the Caribbean. Five minutes later, by not ejaculating and forcing the for you know, forces upward, one is able to attain new levels of consciousness. It's like I already made this joke like a week ago. It's like, the Poll is a country in Asia. This is your average Robert sepper video. Just name any country, so like the Poll is a country in Asia known for its rich history and cuisine. By the by the end of the video, no matter what the video's about, by the end of the video, he's talking about you jerking off or not drinking.
Speaker 1: Really, are you talking about semen retention and stuff like.
Speaker 2: That, yep. I mean that's how you get it in there, you know, dress it up however you want. What it really is is trying to get involved in everyone's sex life, okay, And I think it's nasty and weird. And no matter what he tries to make a video about, he has to tie it back into that. It's like compulsive behavior and it's alarming for me.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, I know. Somebody hit. Somebody actually had wrote to me on Instagram and they were like, hey, set First said that he's going to be doing a podcast soon. You should get him on your podcast, and I was like, I wrote back, I'm like, well, I don't really. I I've never watched any of it. I've watched maybe like the beginning of a video or something, but I've never like sat down and watched this stuff. And I'm like, and if he's going to go on a podcast for the first time, I doubt he would go on my podcast because my podcast isn't even that big, so I think he would save that for, you know, a bigger show. And I'm sure he's gotten a bunch of people reaching out to him to do their show. So I was like, I don't really know. Now you're telling me this about him where it's all about edging edged lords. Yeah, and holding it in. I know that, bro.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not against the principle. I'm actually completely in favor of not wasting those vital fluids.
Speaker 1: Very boxing saga of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not wasting them as much as possible. But the fact that he tries to get up on people and either make the you know, and you try to influence them to conform to his you know, beliefs, try and tell people that things are bad, like it's coming from a very gnostic place that I really don't like. And he always puts, you know, he says like, you know, he makes these little disclaimers like, oh, I'm not telling people what to do or this or that, but your interests, our interests betray who we are, you know, they reveal who we are. Why long ago got a hate so much because I'm a hater, because I'm a hater. And when you grow up watching someone it's not so much like don't meet your heroes, but after a time, you're influenced by people a lot after a certain point, you kind of only get let down by what you find out. And for supper, I wish he'd I wish he'd impressed me. Not that that's his job or it's important or I deserve that, but because and you know what Juan's saying, like he doesn't he doesn't really interact with his fans truly. He's very distant and behind the screen, and he likes to keep a big distance, like a buffer between him and his supporters. He has a very hard time, it seems, being like authentic. I mean, he seems like he has to sit down and type out every idea he has or else it's not really his. Like he can't just be himself in front of a camera. Sometimes he walks around and like films himself live, you know, briefly, or he takes some questions on X but usually his camera's off. There's something you know, he just strikes me as he can't really be himself, or he's not happy or comfortable with himself, or he's being very deceptive. You know, you don't have to be like a public attention seeking person, but he does want attention, and the way he goes about it, I think are weird. He's very vague about his murky ancestry. He claim. He's openly said he's Jewish before, but if you call him Jewish, he gets angry. He is obsessed with, like, you know, Germany during World War Two, and he really tries to tiptoe the line and be like, yeah, I'm based, Yeah I'm based, you know, oh I'm But he's really far from that. So who his father was is kind of suspicious. The fact that he seems to have a totally different view from his father on certain historic events. And again I don't know the ends and the outs. He knows his father better at better than anyone probably, but Robert Sepper strikes me as untrustworthy. He has an agenda, He seems to have a lot of anger and bitterness. As someone who's not very racially sensitive, I can say I do think my opinion that Robert Sepper is an actual racist who thinks very very low of black and brown people, not just critical, not just like critical of like the culture and crime. And I really do think he looks very down on them from what I've seen, because people hide that stuff. You know, with me, what you see is what you get, take, you take it or leave it?
Speaker 1: What was that? But yo, uh so I misspoke earlier right as pat most there was a single poem and then Jericho is known as the city of pom I just want to correct that real quick.
Speaker 2: But yeah, on trying to move one's trying to move on. He's not trying to piss off his.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't care. I don't know the guy. I mean, and and and to his defense, right about being socially awkward, I mean, we're all if we're in this community, we're weird, right, we're social. I'm socially awkward, right, And I think some people are more comfortable behind a screen. Uh you know. I mean I think it's just to come to his defense, right, I don't know the guy, but that's probably right. Maybe we're all a little autistic on some level, right. I think if you're into this sort of stuff, you gotta be you gotta be able to think outside the box. But again, I don't, I don't know. It was just interesting that you brought him up and somebody had hit me up on Instagram about him, and I was like, dude, I'm never even like, I'm not a I'm not a fan, right, Like I don't. I don't sit there and watch this stuff. But sure, and yeah, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you know I used to. I grew up watching his stuff. Like in high school, I really liked Robert Sepper's videos. And then I get a little older. The kind of vague, you know, the kind of vague right wing tilts to his video kind of rubs off after a while and you realize there's not really a whole lot of like substance or solutions in there. It's you know, an hey, my YouTube channel is a fucking mess. So it's not like I'm saying. I'm saying I've got it all figured out over here. But if someone's asking my opinion, which no one really did, I I find him untrustworthy, dark and deceptive, but yeah, and steering. He's attempting to steer the right wing, the nationalistic people in a direction that I don't agree with.
Speaker 1: And there you go, Yeah, this is this is what we got from talking about those girthy palm trees and and being erect and you're you're casting your shadow on me.
Speaker 2: Bro Oh he's not short. Someone said he's short. He's not short, he's tall. I know, I know people who've met him.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not, He's not like a narc over here. Five foot five foot three, is it, dude? Five foot three, five foot five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give or take the six inches your mom?
Speaker 1: That your that your mom like, yeah, we do. We've heard it at Farm Browns. You can't. I got you before you got me. You see how I know you wrote?
Speaker 2: Give her take six or seven inches?
Speaker 1: Oh graceful chef, that sense nice shade afar oh wreck like a palm anyways, Yes, the palm trees, I think is a good, strong candidate to being one of the tree of life or the tree of good and evil and of the knowledge of good and evil. And yeah, I'm gonna be doing a whole breakdown of this. I actually have to remember a whole bunch of stuff that I that I wrote down here because at the time I was kind of skit so in a skitzo state of mind putting all this information together, and you can start drawing parallels where there are none right when it comes to this sort of stuff, because it's again, it's part of that. And that's why I had to take a break for so long, dude, where I had I mean, you know this, I mean you took a break too, because once you start looking into a lot of this stuff, it quite literally drives you insane, and everything around you can be collapsing, Your life can be collapsing right in front of you, and you're just like, what are these? What is the esoteric secrets of alchemy? Be? You know, what are they? And then like your life's falling apart, and like at the end of it all, you look and you just got to realize one thing that there's only God and you gotta find God and be good with God. And the rest is like none of this information. You can't do anything with this information, right, Like it does nothing for you at the end of the day. And like I had to step back and be like, what are we even doing here? And dude, when I was away, like I was away, I had I had, I did not keep up with like any conspiracies, nothing like nothing of anything, And I'm just now getting back into everything and I'm just like, uh, you know, like I'm like, do I want to be here right now? You know? And honestly, I've I know, it's like riding a bike, but I've forgotten all of those stuff. I even like the homuncular stuff. But like, what was I even doing. I felt like it was a different person doing That's like a it's like a mind virus. Dude, I'm serious, I'm serious. So I had to step back and really take a breathe, and I'm just like, you gotta gotta just kind of let it marinate. And you know, I even thought about deleting the channel, deleting everything and like just stepping away and just disappearing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, not a bad option.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad option. D But yeah, I've talked about some stuff that I'm not looking back at, I'm not particularly proud of, you know, but again, it comes with the territory. And once you look into these things, there's it's it really no pun intended imprints you. And it's funny because I was I was at Bible study one night and one of the guys we were talking about we talked about we brought up Genesis and uh, one of the guys brings up the nephilum and he looks over and me goes, yeah, this is a this is a little weird. I know you probably don't want to talk about this or or really know much about this, but the nephlum and he's started getting into the netilim, and I'm just like thinking, in the back of my mind, I'm like, brother, you don't even know who you're talking to right now. I was like, yeah, I've I was like, that's the cool part of the you know. I just kind of like brushed it off, but I didn't really go into it. And but yeah, it's just like once you're in it, bro, it just it drives you insane and you start talking about whatever. This guy maybe, you know, maybe he's experiencing the same thing. You know, when you look into the esoteric and the occult, when you stare into the abyss, it starts staring back, and sometimes it's not good. It's not good, bro.
Speaker 2: But yeah, here, there's some other candidates that we gotta talk about before we wrap up, all right, Yeah, so we talked about Gumbo Limbo real quick. There's also another one that I know we're gonna have fun pronouncing lignum nigam nuts he's Liganum.
Speaker 1: I got got him, bro, whatever, who cares? I don't have the sound? What what's it? What's your liga? Ligawa?
Speaker 2: Your mom's boyfriend's names v Ta Right, liganum vita. Uh lignum l I g n u M.
Speaker 1: V I t a e l I g m u n n n u M. Like Nancy, this one right here?
Speaker 2: What tree ligum vita Florida. Just search for you Florida. Yeah, there you go, Hollywood. Which one Hollywood? Just go to all like, let the see what the Yeah there you go.
Speaker 1: Oh native to South Florida and the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Yep. So this one is called the tree of life, lignum vita, the wood of life, the tree of life, and that has been that's had that name for hundreds of years. So the Spanish came and heard good things about this tree. It's used for medicine, some other things, but very valuable, you know, cherished tree by the Florida Indians. Yeah. So lignum is wood or tree and vita is life. Go to the Wikipedia for it. See what it says.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to Oh, let's see you Wikipedia. I know, I know you like to dig deeper than Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Guys, you say you say something wants to Huan that he doesn't like. He remembers it for the rest of the a era.
Speaker 1: We're making jokes about ligam I nuts, but lignum vita is Latin for a wood of life. I got, I got a wood for you here, bro, that's full of life. Yeah, let's go. They used to call me that back in college, lignum vita, oh man. All right, and it's interesting, right they call it mourning wood, right when you wake up with with when you when you wake up erect right, they call it morning wood. So it's interesting, the wood of wood of life. And there's right, the morning wood is the wood of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, if you really want to go down that route, this is a good, good comment right here, Eric, Thanks Eric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right here. Look at this apolo santo Spanish for holy stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, paula can mean wood too. I don't know if it's always stick.
Speaker 1: No, no tree, yeah, tree, tree or stick? So follow santo is the holy stick?
Speaker 2: Yeah No. In Sanskrit or Hindu or Hindu Hindi or one of those languages. Probably Sanskrit, penis is lingum, so lignum I think is Latin. Lingam is penis in Sanskrit. So that's pretty close.
Speaker 1: That's I thought I said heavy balls for a second, That's why I laughed. But it just says heavy bales, But that would have been crazy if it set heavy balls like that would have we would have just ended the show right then and there.
Speaker 2: Bro they make they make mallets though, like yeah, cricket, yeah, cricket balls.
Speaker 1: Very what what came first? Cricket or golf? Because I know we've gotten into the esoteric interpretations of golf and what golf kind of signifies, right, because the rich play a lot of golf, and they played they played essentially on the graves of the indigenous people at times, because a lot of these golf courses are built on old burial mounds and essentially graveyards right of people that the indigenous people.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, the tree of life is also the cabalistic concept. We were kind of touching on that before. There's tons of Cobba law centers in Florida. You know, numerology has been used in Florida ever since the Spanish first got here. You know, at they were work, you know, twisting the numbers and choosing special dates for certain things. And then by the time we get to like the Civil War or before the Civil War eighteen forty five, Florida's birthday was selected following you know, principles of Cabba law and Jametria. Three three March third, Florida's birthday, was chosen by the head. He was the Senator of Florida, first Florida's first senator, first Jewish senator in American history. He was also the lead, one of the leading Freemasons in Florida, in the head of at least one lodge, So he selected Florida's three three birthday, thirty three. You know, the coral castle's over there and the zip code three three D zero three three. And but so if you want to interpret the tree of life is cab la. You know, there's plenty of kabbala in Florida, so we can check that off the list.
Speaker 1: Check this out, check this part out. So this guy here recounts using lingdam vite presumably decocted, to cure himself of a neuro disease of the French pox, presumably syphilis. And then this other guy here, According to T. H. White's version of the Arthurian legend, the once and future King Merlin's wand is made of lingdam vitae and has magical power. So quite literally, right, because that's also another thing that we talked about when we talk about Crowley, right, Oh my wand is so it's so powerful. Well, part of that was what sexual rights, sexual rituals and things that they would do in order to what to invoke altered stage of consciousness, which we have you know, essentially sex magic and there where they believe that at orgasm you quite literally became one with the universe, and they would do these I mean we talked about Parsons not too long ago, right JPL, which is connected to Hubbard and Florida, where he was using sex magic as a way to you know, tap into the the source. I guess you could call it, right, that's what they believe. But it seems like Lingdam Vita was the original what Hollywood which we we've all heard that before. Hollywood is the tree where they made wands out of in Hollywood, California is where everything that goes down goes down. Right, It's it's a really bad place because of that. Well, it turns out might have been link Lingham Vta look at my nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we do have a Holywood Florida. Hollywood, Florida's betweens in between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Fort Lauderdale, it's Florida kind of, Oh well, since we're on this, you know, Florida is almost like the pelvic floor of America. It's it's the between Florida and.
Speaker 1: Dallas of the USA.
Speaker 2: And Louisiana's like the the testicles, and then Texas is like the prostate or something.
Speaker 1: We're in the shaft right now. You're you're at towards the tip. I'm towards the shaft. Yeah, the girthy part. How do we get here?
Speaker 2: You know, we talked about the tree of life, Baya bab kate, park oak, lignum, vita, gumbo, limbo, the palm tree is now let's talk about the tree of knowledge of good and evil real quick. We already talked about the sexuality kind of Now, we do have a poison apple tree here in Florida. It's called the manchionel so m A N C H I.
Speaker 1: N the hippo main manchilil.
Speaker 2: Yep, go down, click on the Wikipedia. So the manchioneal tree is whoa widely considered widely considered the deadliest or most poisonous tree in the world, and it's there's not many of them, so they're kind of hard to find. So they're not that big of a problem. But the Spanish conquistadors when they first came to Florida, they would drop dead from these things.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: The manchioneal tree is so poisonous that if you're standing under one, just brushing into leaves or rubbing the the trunk too hard can cause burns. And if you are underneath the tree when it rains, if rain touches the tree then drops on you, you can get a burn from that. You can get serious burns from that.
Speaker 1: Whoa yep.
Speaker 2: Every single part of the tree is highly toxic. Now Allegedly, some some animals or reptiles can get close to the tree and have no issues with it.
Speaker 1: Milky white sap, but the fruit.
Speaker 2: Can kill you. Even though no deaths in recent times have been reported, the Spanish said people drop dead all the time because these taste good. At first. They taste like a spicy apple, like a nice, fresh, kind of blandish, more mild tasting apple, with like a peppery almost like gingery, burning flame to it. That's kind of good at first, and then the burning gets more and more intense, and your throat closes up, and you know, people survive it so it's not like it's a guaranteed, you know, ticket to hell or ticket to the afterlife. But it is extremely poisonous and deadly, and every single part of the plant is dangerous.
Speaker 1: What was the other apple we talked about earlier? Because knowing my ass, I'm going to be in the Everglades one day and I'm going to be like, oh, this is what was the other apple that we talked about, the one where the gator had it in its mouth?
Speaker 2: Is it the pond apple?
Speaker 1: You're talking the pond apple? I'd be like, man, this looks like a pond ass. Start eating. I'm like, dangn I kind of remember Narco talking about being it's a little spicy, you know, and then just like oh and then look at this our boy. Juan pond stillly On died shortly after an injury incurred in battle with the Caloosa in Florida, being struck by an arrow that had been poisoned with man chinni el sap so, the white milky substance of the.
Speaker 2: And so poons da leone. What are the odds he's looking for the Fountain of Youth or pretty much the same thing as the Garden of Eden. He's looking for this and he's killed by the poison. He's killed by a projectile coded in this poison. By the way, you know, not to give this guy too much attention. But the word christ, according to some people, Christ is the word the technical term for applying poison to a a projectile like an arrow or a weapon like that, to christ something like anointed. You know, Christ means like anointed in oil. You can also anoint something in poison. So christing is to apply poison to something.
Speaker 1: And two things that are interesting, right, what? What? What was allegedly Juan looking for the Fountain of Youth four? We remember what he was looking.
Speaker 2: At, his sexual impotency.
Speaker 1: Yes, ed yes. And also it's interesting that there's allegedly there's a lot of correlation between witches and apples. So I'm thinking of maybe this has something to do with it where, right, like a witch always has the apple. And it's interesting that we give apples to teachers, right, So it's like there's like all these different connections that you can and threads you can pull that. But yeah, one again, that's crazy. I don't know he died from that. I knew he died from being injured, but I hadn't. I didn't know this connection with.
Speaker 2: The That's yeah, that's why they couldn't heal him and why his pain his death was so agonizing.
Speaker 1: Yikes.
Speaker 2: But you know there's stories of like twenty people dropping dead from you know, landing on an island. All the people start eating this tree right away and then they all drop dead. The Spanish, you know, we're very aware of how deadly this tree was. So that's an option. That's a good one for the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil, but also.
Speaker 1: More evil on this on this one, more evil, but.
Speaker 2: Also well they said, you know, if you eat this, you'll die. So how many fruits can that be? There are actually not that many fruit in the world that will kill you or you know, right right away, just from me taking one bite. Yeah, the mansion ill can So as far as knowledge, I don't know what knowledge or wisdom is being granted there, but if you want to go down that road, that takes us to what I think is the most logical explanation. If this were an actual food, an actual fruit or food that was ingested and caused the changes described in the Bible, the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil. When even adomated, it's said that their eyes were opened, like an epiphany or an awakening or realization. But also you can interpret that as pupils quite literally dilating, your pupils getting opened. The eyes open, and you see the world like gods. You know, you on a mushroom trip. You feel like you are you know, like you have access to hidden information. You know that like a layer of obstruction was peeled away from the universe and you can see, you know, some of the answers or explanations visually and the programming behind reality. And so that's one thing that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Magic mushrooms have been proposed as the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. People say, well, mushrooms aren't fruit. Yes they are, Yes, they are. Mushroom is fruit. It is the fruiting body of the organism. It is the sexual apparatus of the organism. That is fruit. That's the biblical definition of fruit, and that's the scientific definition of fruit. And thank you, Juan, that's correct. I didn't come up with this, Terrence McKenna didn't come up with this.
Speaker 1: This has been Tom marko Oleegro talked about it. The Holy Mushroom in the Cross. That was one of the first books I ever read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we sell that book here too. A thousand years at least Christians have been painting mushrooms in art from the Garden of Eden right up until the Last Supper. Some people point to mushrooms. Again, I'm not fully endorsing like this gnostic belief that the only way to understand God is mushrooms. Totally not. But as far as what set us down the path originally of you know, this understanding that goes beyond just harmony with nature, you know, industry, warfare, deception, you know, makeup like all these fallen angel technologies or whatever. Mushrooms may have complicated life down here. I'm not saying for better or for worse, but complicated and opened up the doors of genius that bring knowledge, like it says, but also good and evil. Right, so knowledge of good but also knowledge of evil.
Speaker 1: So have you seen this the psychotria nervosa wild coffee? Because I looked up, like, you know, what sort of plants or fruits can induce, you know, psychedelic trips, and this came up, which is known as the Seminole Balsamo. Yeah, and apparently it's well, there's reports of d M T in the in it, which, Yeah.
Speaker 2: We also have types of Acacia that are native to Florida, and Acasia is in the Bible. People say the burning bush was acacia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also we know Florida has plenty of mushrooms. We have two of the most popular types of mushrooms three Actually, what are they called psilocybin cubensus, So conventional psilocybin mushrooms are natives of Florida. It's not just a livestock thing. They were here before livestock ever came to Florida. But they do grow in the live stock, you know, they grow in the poop. But so, Psilocybin cubensus is native to Florida, especially the Gulf Coast, so it can grow out of the ground naturally. Then we also have Amanita per Amanita persisena, so not mascaria, but Amanita persisena is pretty much the exact same thing, except it is orange or peach colored instead of red. That's pretty much pretty much the only differences to oh yeah, oh, the same thing is it's the same thing as Amanita muscaria. It's the same thing. It's like a slight uh you know, offshoot slight difference, but so yeah, these ones work and uh trust me. Then also we do have another one that's very interesting. Uh, psilocybin Tampa neensus Tampa neiensis.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take nesis Tampa.
Speaker 2: Search psilocybin Tampa and insus.
Speaker 1: A menstrul cup. Let me look it up. Psilocybin psilocybin tam al right, Tampa tampaensis or.
Speaker 2: Tampaensas. So yeah, psilocybin tampas is one of you know, the mushrooms are not that popular, but uh, psilocybin Tampa and ensas produces what they're called sclereta sclera. What does it saying somewhere it's it's basically they're like truffles. They're truffle like masses that are that grow beneath the ground, the truffles, and they're called philosopher's stones. What are the odds of that? And this is one of the most popular mushrooms. This is one of the most popular mushrooms in the world. So this guy found some in Tampa in like the sixties or seventies, brought some. They made it to the black market, went over to Amsterdam and now Philosopher's stone is one of the number one recreational mushrooms in the world used today and they come from Tampa, Florida. Whoa philosopher's stone. How's that for? Garden of Eden and the fruit of knowledge of good and evil?
Speaker 1: So damn, that's great. I didn't know that part. Bro, that's pretty it's pretty wild. And again, like how I mentioned earlier, the Book of Genesis is looked at by alchemists as the blueprints on how to create the philosopher's.
Speaker 2: And also not only are these nicknamed philosophers stones, they also are evocative or kind of reminiscent of the phoenix, so psilocybin tampasis. They can grow and poop, I think, but they are actually kind of famous for surviving wildfires, Like they pop up after a fire really, so yeah, so those those truffles, you know, the Philosopher's stones can survive fire, like the whole you know, like a whole pine forest will be burned down and the psilocybin tampasa survives because of the Philosopher's stone. So it's almost like the phoenix mushroom too. They have this relationship with fire and forest fires because you know, in Florida, the forests burn themselves down like every year on purpose naturally lightning tree falls. But so that's a really good candidate for the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil if it were a literal fruit or food or plant. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really interesting, dude. I had no idea about this. The Philosopher's Stone, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the little Apple of Death, Philosopher's Stone, all the different types of mushrooms.
Speaker 1: So it says in nature, sclosia are produced by fungus as a rare form of protection from wildfires and other natural disasters. That's crazy, dude. M hmm, that's wild. So what else do we got?
Speaker 2: Well, it's also not super related. But the first recreational or just legal semi legal mushroom dispensary in America was in Tampa too, in Eubore City.
Speaker 1: Really so yeah, I took I took mushrooms one time and I saw demons while I was on them, and I didn't take him over again.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually grew with myself a five live clover. Appreciate you with the with the Dan. This has been gifted people memberships every week now. My leaf clover is the real O G. I appreciate you, BRO, but yeah, I did end up growing my own and it was It was one of the weirdest experiences that I think. I I think I took it. I think I took too much, BRO, took too much, and I was tripping my balls off for like twelve hours straight. I woke up the next morning and I couldn't like differentiate like reality and what like this. I was like this weird state of like in between like the metaphysical and physical.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I I questioned my like my reality like it was to that point, I questioned my family, and my family was like even real like it was. I was crazy it was yeah, yeah I was, and yeah I saw it. Yeah it was bad. It was bad. So never I I never did it again. And what I actually did was I created some I was able to get you ever heard of mad honey? Yeah, I was able to get some of that. I never tried it. I literally bought it and I never tried it. And then what I did with my leftovers of the psilocybin was b strain, I believe it was. I ended up making what they call blue honey, and I mixed it with honey and it infuses this, you know, the the sills having in the honey, and I would use that sometimes to make coffee or like put you know, to sweeten my coffee up or anything that I was drinking. And at times I could tell when I would put a little bit too much because things would start, you know, you get real hot and you start, like the colors start to get a little bit more vivid than usually. Like I think I put too big of a spoonful in my coffee today because I can feel it. So I was essentially I was like microdosing you know, mushrooms for a while, but I never took like a full dosage because it freaked It freaked me out, dude. I was like hearing voices and it. It was like one of the craziest, craziest experiences. It was. It was a wild never again, oh man. But yeah, yeah, the colors start buzzing.
Speaker 2: Torn. Tell me more about that sometime.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: For so, we went through the different trees. We think maybe the tree of life, the trees we think maybe the tree of knowledge for good and evil. If you guys have any good ideas or recommendations, put them in the comments, you know, tell us what you think the Tree of life or Tree of Knowledge could be. And yeah, guys, go subscribe to Juan on Juan on YouTube if you aren't already, and we'll see you next week on Thursday. Anything you want to close with one like my hair, bro put that back on, put that back on.
Speaker 1: I look better like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we're good.
Speaker 1: All right now, dude, this was is awesome. I'm gonna be putting to that presentation whenever it's obviously you see, it's a lot of material, it's a lot of a lot of different connections. But yeah, this was a ton of fun and really enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 2: I'm just teasing, man, you can keep your head your head off.
Speaker 1: No, it's all right, you know, I'm self conscious about that.
Speaker 2: Looks good, No, it looks good. But uh, all right, guys, stay tuned. We'll see this coming Thursday. Probably all right, audios later, Yeah, yeah, h.
Speaker 1: Wow indeed, wow indeed yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe not am I'm a wow ety yank.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going crazy.
Speaker 3: Came really empty and that boy gazy, I just you're a player.
Speaker 1: You can never play.
Speaker 3: You gotta ask so fat. Then let's make a baby and another one. Then I'm back to the Trump and Tron double song and hit bad Woke Chick and our.
Speaker 1: Love a tongue with some jurisdiction.
Speaker 3: Boys, we some one of one. Look, don'tcle bring into no Martin dog. I'm like milcaelm metts that yop by our freedom. We fever cracks round number claws. Boy. You know we crapping text Chucky dog Town play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nigga has his next.
Speaker 4: Open up the cans just like Arizona, Arizona pull up.
Speaker 3: Man stuff like we got the wrong skill.
Speaker 1: We set up.
Speaker 4: Jerviisdictions when we brought cone up.
Speaker 2: How you claiming that's your hood?
Speaker 3: You knocked the owner the big I just pulled up in aneath of speed for you the land. Tell the colling nogs that they need to leave wild Indie end up in my bands.
Speaker 1: You know how we bleed.
Speaker 3: You ain't got a.
Speaker 2: Lie about who he is? Dog just keeping g We have wark.
Speaker 1: We can't keep the peace since we have warf.
Speaker 3: Gotta keep the pase like a con.
Speaker 4: Then I met a tee.
Speaker 3: Should I need to breathe keep a o make head when we slide Uncle's sheep like my niggas sitweet his sheets. I can't keep the beece. If they pop off, then I want a piece. I'm just some release. I mean, go mo, motherfucker thief in these streets like e BT when we will make peace with me, I don't give a damn understand fuck coustole this land, white up, black or tan.
Speaker 2: Understand this fuck houstoles.
Speaker 3: LAMB might have seen to get a little bud of these hands, it wouldn't no abo man. A lot of these dudes is sambo man. They full of ship like my Ammo. Can what they call it n work out the wrong mouth as an ambulance while Indy get it in advance or you can postate it after the most hated straight sacred. They stole acres you know ape shit show waite ship, it won't.
Speaker 2: Be tell avised.
Speaker 3: I don't take the ship I just pulled.
Speaker 2: Please,