Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us and being a part of mine.
Speaker 2: I am happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Thank you so for my listeners out there. Can you tell us a little bit about you, your background and who is IRV Dottie.
Speaker 3: My background is I was a fluffer on Alexis's early movies.
Speaker 4: Oh really nice?
Speaker 1: You wish you were. That's something that was a fantasy probably and one time. But you know, fantasys do come true. But now that's not how it happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, I Well, let me be serious.
Speaker 3: I did some things in the music business with jay Z, with DMX, with Jah Roll with a shanty.
Speaker 2: I owned Murdering Records.
Speaker 3: It was a part of Rockefeller and jay Z, part of DMX and Rough Fridays. I helped the resurgence of Deaf Jam. I did some ship.
Speaker 1: You did some ship. Well, for give me a hip hop muggo. I would definitely agree that you've done some shit.
Speaker 2: I've done some shit.
Speaker 1: You're still doing shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, now I.
Speaker 3: Am doing shit with TV and film. I have a series called Tales on BT going into its third season.
Speaker 2: I have a Yeah, that's good ship.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal.
Speaker 3: I got a movie deal where I'm gonna direct and produce my first feature film, and it's about a rapper who sells his soul to the devil.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, the devil. You know the devil really well. Sometimes I feel like it's a part of you.
Speaker 2: You know what I do.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, with this movie, I know a lot about the Devil, and sometimes when I'm going and doing the I feel myself wanting to like fall back for a second. You know, the Devil was an angel for those that don't know, the Devil was an angel, but he was an angel of music, which is even more interesting with the story and everything he has banished. He got banished to hell because he thought he was bigger than God. So nobody is bigger than God. But the movie that I'm gonna make is going to be like a hip hop cultured, faith based kind of movie. Imagine Devil's Advocate, but set in the world of hip hop culture.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be gangs. It's gonna be one of the most entertaining.
Speaker 4: Movies and something that's never been done before.
Speaker 2: It's the first.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Are you like to be an innovator of things?
Speaker 4: Yes, I like to go outside that.
Speaker 2: I like to think that I am an innovator of things.
Speaker 1: So what do you think because of you doing movies? Now, if you had to pick between music and movies, which which it all?
Speaker 3: I'm just taking my time and doing movies and film on TV now. But I'm going to double back to music because it's just in me to do music, so I'm gonna do It's in me to do everything, so I'm gonna do everything.
Speaker 1: So musically, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Musically?
Speaker 3: I'm doing The Supreme Team now. Supreme Team is a movie that I'm making, uh, with some good people. I ain't gonna say their names, but I'm making some.
Speaker 2: You can't handle the truth you And on Veterans Day you want me on that wall.
Speaker 3: You need me on that wall. Pick you out to all the veterans. I love y'all. Y'all keep us safe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if I'm working, I'm working on The Supreme Team, which is a movie about my man, Kenneth Supreme Griff's black gangster movie is gonna be super dope.
Speaker 3: And for the soundtrack, I'm compiling nothing but the greatest of queens em seas young and old, like every queen's in seed that you.
Speaker 1: Could probably give us an example, of course, everything.
Speaker 3: Of course, everyone knows Rule was going to be part of it. I would like NAS to be a part of it. Ll cool J to be a part of my man Nori like all Queen's legendary MC's, and then I'm not one to I don't like the segregation of hip hop with new and old. So I'm gonna get some new seventeen eighteen year old young motherfuckers and throw it in and throw them in the mix, and it's gonna be a conceptual gangster album Survive.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I don't like segregation and hip hop.
Speaker 3: I don't like when when the new artists shit on the old artists, and I don't like what the old artists called the new artist mumble rappers or whatever like that. I think we should all because hip hop has changed all of our lives. I think we should all support one another. You know what I'm saying, ride for one another because hip hop really changed everyone's life.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: It's like a family. You know, each inner industry is. You know, it's new generations, but you have to kind of teach them and go along the way to say it.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I don't I think the new generation they don't need no teaching.
Speaker 2: They're doing what they're doing.
Speaker 4: But it's vice versa.
Speaker 1: I think it's a teaching lesson for both old and new because there's things that people have to adapt to with like the new of where the fans and everybody's going now it's social medias and you know it's it's different.
Speaker 3: Correct, you know what I'm saying. But I'm going to put together a conceptual gangster album. We haven't heard no gangster music really really gangst gangst the music until I would say, like the Chronic two thousand and one, Dre, if you're listening, you do gangster music, the best kid, just go in and do some gangster ship. That one does it like he does it.
Speaker 1: So if you're listening to the Private Talk podcast, you hear you, you know Dres, I would hope. So I want everyone to listen. I want them to subscribe channel. Make sure you don't want to miss out on Private Talk with the Lexus Texas.
Speaker 2: So, yes, who doesn't love alexis sexist?
Speaker 4: I mean I could. I mean, I don't know who doesn't love me, but.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna find out when they get on my couch. Because this is about a private conversation. I want you to feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: Let me feel super comfortable.
Speaker 4: Good, I'm going to you that you feel I.
Speaker 2: Feel super comfortable.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: Ask away, ask.
Speaker 1: Away, Is there anything that you want to ask me? Maybe we'll get back to that Single later.
Speaker 2: Am I single?
Speaker 4: I am single?
Speaker 2: You are single?
Speaker 4: I'm single? Yes, I am single.
Speaker 2: The world is better when you're saying the world is.
Speaker 4: Better when I'm single.
Speaker 1: That's that's good to know. Well, maybe i'm you know, I'm looking for somebody out there that will listen to the Private Talk podcast and we'll maybe find somebody that's going to interest.
Speaker 2: We all are looking for love.
Speaker 1: We all are looking for love, but you know it comes in the most peculiar places.
Speaker 4: So are you you're talking about what's your status right now?
Speaker 1: Are you looking for love?
Speaker 2: I am totally single. I am married. I am married to the fucking money.
Speaker 1: Money, married to the money.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking the money. So well, I'm giving them. I need the best dick of his life.
Speaker 4: How many orgasms does it gain?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 4: A lot?
Speaker 2: There's definitely some multiples going down.
Speaker 1: You talk about me, always have a conversation, just secks. I feel like it's you.
Speaker 3: Doing that because it's you, just because it's me. Yes, you're a sex goddess.
Speaker 1: I am a sex goddess, but here at private talk, I want to make it the sex goddess just not just a sex goddess. You got to think about with my mind too, I'm.
Speaker 2: More sex goddess with the mind.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: The secks goddess with the mind.
Speaker 2: Stimulate you in so many ways.
Speaker 1: So many ways.
Speaker 2: Stimulation, stimulation, what else.
Speaker 1: It stimulates you about music? Right now?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: I like said the New Generation, but.
Speaker 3: I like Travis Scott. I love the Baby. I think the Baby is the dopest artist right now. Of course, my man Drizzy he you know he ain't going nowhere. He just boot him.
Speaker 2: You see that.
Speaker 1: I know I didn't I heard that, but why because motherfuckers?
Speaker 4: I mean, everyone likes strict, I thought, but what I mean?
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 2: You don't want him to do God's playing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, if I was Drake while they was heckling me, I would have been telling my DJ playing of a hit and looking at him, and I would have kept playing all of his hits until they was like fuck it, man, God's playing and start rocking. Because he had that many hits, So what.
Speaker 1: Would you would have played of yours? I would have happened to you. I got a few, So what's the one that you would have played?
Speaker 2: If they did that too, probably would have did. I'm reel you know what I'm saying. That's like the biggest one.
Speaker 1: Probably would have I think, I think, why don't you baby?
Speaker 2: You love me? And they would have started singing.
Speaker 1: I think that would be the best comeback because I mean.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's what I was wishing to do. And Steady left, which I agree with him as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, nowadays you have to be pacing about a lot of things and.
Speaker 2: It's it's cancel culture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't like to be canceled.
Speaker 1: Here at the.
Speaker 3: Private Talk cup, everyone's scared of cancel culture. Don't get yourself canceled.
Speaker 4: Don't get canceled.
Speaker 1: We like to be I think the more that you're truthful should make you not be canceled.
Speaker 3: No genuine truth, fool, and this will get you canceled with me when I always tell the truth, I always tell the truth.
Speaker 1: How are you not canceled?
Speaker 3: And they always well, they don't cancel me. It'd be like eighty percent.
Speaker 2: They love it.
Speaker 3: But there's a twenty percent that is like, you shouldn't say that, Like they asked me a fucking question. The problem with me is that I don't have any fear. So I'm not fearful of anyone or anything, and so when people ask me questions, I just answer it.
Speaker 2: It's like no big deal of me. But to other people it's like a big deal. You know.
Speaker 1: You say you don't have any fear of anything. Is it because of things that you've gone through in your life previously? Is it because you know, just because of who you are, you went through a big case that, right, I think that's never gone through or dealt with, you know, back and you know.
Speaker 2: I think it's a combination of all of that. You know.
Speaker 3: But even when I was younger, I really didn't have a lot of fear of things. With business, I think I'm successful because I have no fear of losing.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'll just if I think something's dope, I'll go after it and chase it. If it doesn't work, fuck it, I'll do it again and again and again.
Speaker 2: Until it works. Yeah. So I think in business my lack of fear has helped me, and maybe with the the I should work on my interviews.
Speaker 4: Your delivery.
Speaker 3: No, not my delivery, my lack of fear, because I do say shit that maybe.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like it depends on who you speak to. I feel like, you know, there's a gray line that you here her of being yourself and still.
Speaker 2: Being But listen, we're not just speaking to me and you. If it's me and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the people, it's.
Speaker 3: Texas, we can say whatever and it doesn't fucking matter because we're too cool individuals and we ain't gonna piss each other off. The problem is you have a podcast which's now going to go to millions of people, and in today's world, everyone forms an opinion, everyone has an opinion, and it's hard to make millions of people think and feel the same shit that you think and feel, or except you for who you are most Like again, it's like eighty twenty I did when I did Wendy Williams and shit like mad people was like it was mad positive, but you do get twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Oh, you shouldn't talk about these things. I'm like, yo, they just.
Speaker 1: Asked, But I think that's just up the world. I mean, look at me, I'm not allowed or supposed to be in a podcast that's supposed to be other than just sex because it's taboo. I'm not supposed to think, and I'm supposed to stay in Alain And but I feel like, as you know where the world's moving with the social media and everything like that, you have to have an opinion. You have to state your mind somewhat. And I think that makes you unique about it is you have an eccentric energy about you and you do tell the truth and like it or love it. You're fearful if they like it or not, You're still you can never please anybody.
Speaker 2: I don't really give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you don't get what you're just said.
Speaker 3: It's funny because TMZ. You know how TMZ runs up on you. They ran upon me and asking me about t I, and I looked at my schedule. I don't give a fuck, Like, yeah, yeah, asked me this question like I should care.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's TI and his daughters. Whatever he's doing with his daughters is his family. If he wants to check a pussy till she's eighteen, that's his business.
Speaker 1: That's a public figure.
Speaker 2: No, but look, I don't.
Speaker 3: Care, but I don't. I don't care, like I'm thinking about so many other things with business and everything. They caught me. I was just leaving a meeting with my god Todd Phillips, who's The Joker. He directed The Joker, the biggest movie in the world. He's on fire. Me and him is talking about doing things. I walk out of there, TMZ, what about TI. I'm like, what, I don't give a fuck?
Speaker 1: What about all these other things that I'm doing?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care to tell him the things that I'm doing. It's like you're on your own journey and I'm on my own journey and I'm the yellow brick road and I don't really give a fuck about things that happened in the world that maybe other people care about.
Speaker 1: So when you said that, what was the response after that? Did people get magic? He kept asking, My biggest thing is I just don't say anything.
Speaker 2: So then I said, listen. So here's the funny thing.
Speaker 3: So then I said, yo, is his daughter like anything short unless he's like doing something super wrong. If that's his way of parenting his daughter, everyone should mind their business, right to which I call backlash for that.
Speaker 4: We're gonna.
Speaker 3: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like that's not fair. I feel like, I mean, it's you know, it is what it is. But I want to touch on something when you say the whole you know, not having fear thing, and we talked about the whole case thing. Did you have feared at that time when you were going through your caseage or did you have just as much powered you thought that you were going to beat it. Regardless of whatever I was, I was I was emotionally, how did that make you feel?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: It was weird because I started, I got in tune with God more right, But I would say God, it's all good if you chose. If this is my life and I got to go to prison. I didn't go to God like saying God, please help me, bail me out or whatever, because I thought that was like bitch ass shit to I haven't been praying.
Speaker 2: To God, and no bail me out.
Speaker 3: If I was a friend, like I look at God as if he's my best friend. That's not best friendship. So it did bring me close to God. But I didn't say bail me out. I was just like, whatever you choose I'm cool and I'm I have faith and shit like that.
Speaker 2: And I was like, so.
Speaker 1: Still no fear. You just was we're gonna take whatever it was. You had no control?
Speaker 2: Did it like no control?
Speaker 3: It was, yeah, I could say it was still no fear if they were just said guilty and other went to jail for twenty years. I was mentally prepared for.
Speaker 1: That because you perceied like you have this like you come off of very like just you don't care. So that's why I mean something like that is some most people would care, or.
Speaker 4: Family apart or my mom really kid.
Speaker 3: And this was an interesting thing because right before we started to try, my mom came over and she broke down and she was crying and she was like, they're going to take you away from me, and she was telling me to tell him whatever they want to hear. She's basically asking me to be a snitch. And it was her and my dad and she was crying, and I worshiped my mother, So the last thing I want to do is he'll cry. And then she went into my sons and my daughter. She says, they're gonna take you away from Sonny and JJ. You don't love Sonny and JJ and I was like, yo, like I can't do that, and she was like why why why? And I'm like, I said, Yo, you asking me to fuck with my sleep. I said, if I was to do that, yeah, I'll be home, but I wouldn't be able to sleep because I would know, like the mirror, there's no lying. When you look in the mirror, that reflection tells you who the fuck you are, and you can lie to yourself for you want. But if I did that, the reflection would have said, bitch, you understand. And I was like, I can't do that. And when I broke it down to it, it was funny because my dad calmed it down and my dad was like, YO, leave it alone. Our son is a man. He was just like, Yo, our son is a man. He's not he's not bending, he ain't bounding down. He's gonna face it whatever it is. And she stopped crying and she was just started praying and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It was an ill moment. You'll see it on the murder Ring TV series. When I do the murder Ring TV series, you'll see some actors relive that scene.
Speaker 4: When is that coming out? Probably okay on Watch Channel we have a channel.
Speaker 3: I do have a deal with Live Nation O that my production partners. I would say, now, I ain't gonna say nothing because we don't know. It's some big shit going down, like big big shit, movie TV, the whole shit.
Speaker 2: So I'll just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: See this is this is what I'm saying because I'm I would the old meat would have just rambled off.
Speaker 4: And just keep going.
Speaker 1: Well, this is why maybe you should tell our listeners out there at the Private Talk podcast where they can find you so they can see when those big things come out.
Speaker 3: IRV Gotti one eighty seven, Twitter and Instagram. I r V g O t t I one eight seven. I have the blue check mark.
Speaker 1: You have the blue chet mark, and that's really special to some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so funny. I've deal with some new artists.
Speaker 3: It's like the only thing that they want is this damn blue check mark. I'm like, yo, for real. They would, they would, They might sell a soul if the devil, If the devil came to them and said, listen, man, your sould for the blue check mark. This is something like, fuck it, man, all good, this set in a minute for that goddamn blue check mark Instagram and Twitter, that blue check mark.
Speaker 2: They knew what they created, you're verified verified.
Speaker 1: Now they're taking away their likes.
Speaker 4: People are gonna be in a frenzy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that about it?
Speaker 1: I don't really know.
Speaker 2: I think it's I guess it's about money.
Speaker 3: And I'm hearing they want they want to do the deals instead of these individuals doing the deals.
Speaker 2: They want to get some of.
Speaker 3: That cake, which is probably right, but that's probably the root of it.
Speaker 1: I think, well, some of them, like politically, like out there, they're trying to say it's because of like the bullying and things like that, and how people really compare the likes and followers. It's about I mean, everything is about money.
Speaker 2: I would it's about it's about bread and Instagram. You have enough.
Speaker 3: You should let people because what Instagram is done for women is amazing.
Speaker 1: It's amazing because you can be a whole start a whole career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because to me and my my my my opinion is Instagram was really it turned out to be a great thing for women. You know, I could I could post all my successful mogul ship. It don't beat a fat ass. Fat ass is gonna you're gonna follow that ass. You know, I got about seven hundred thousand. I'm inching to a million. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But well, you can get it.
Speaker 3: You can get a chick from Boise, Idaho. If she got the right ass, she's gonna get five million followers fast.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Oh please please, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know you're talking about it.
Speaker 2: You tell him, you're telling me.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that women don't get followers way faster than men.
Speaker 1: I do agree. I'm not saying that. I think that it just depends on what she posts and how interesting you are. I will say for myself, but I will.
Speaker 2: Say, chicks post an interesting ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, blessed, disloyal made Listen I'm saying is I will say that on my booty pictures, I do get more likes immediately. But if I post something that's just entertaining, like on my last.
Speaker 2: Three posts, listen, you different?
Speaker 1: Still there?
Speaker 4: I am different.
Speaker 2: You're different. I'm not talking about you.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the unknown chick that's in Houston, Texas, that's hot and sexy. She will go from zero to a million followers way faster. I've been on Instagram. Look, I'm a legendary guy. I've done legendary shit seven hundred thousand. My shit is creeping.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they're my biggest things?
Speaker 3: When I posted a picture these two fucking strippers and their fucking beautiful asses, I got like fifteen thousand likes, So I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's up there. It's up there. If you look at my whole spectrum follows the pictures with the ass off the charts.
Speaker 1: I mean, I made a career off my ass, so I will see, like you know, I understand off the charts.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. But yo, I like it. Don't get it fucked up. I like it with how what it's done for women. Women are more independent now, they're getting they fashion over in checks, they pretty.
Speaker 1: There's just many more platforms now because everything. But look out there and make a brand and go out there and create your own business.
Speaker 3: No, listen, you got a great body, you post it religiously for a year, you go from zero to a million likes. Now someone is giving you flat tummy t smile, smile, shit and you getting your five grand and you get your fucking five grand.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not knocking the hustle. I'm applauding it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, that's dope, and it's making women more independent, and I see unity with women more so than ever. You follow me, I follow you, you post me, I'll post you so you could build up the fucking likes or whatever. So it's unity, is it togetherness? It's bad for me though, Fuck it's bad for me because now out everyone knows someone who I fucked with, right, and they all like together.
Speaker 2: So it's like bad.
Speaker 3: Bitch unity rights b b l u at a at an old time high's bad bitch unity create this.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm serious. So it's fucked up. I gotta go get a wife, like in another country, because if I find one head, they're gonna know. No, they're gonna be fucking with Gotti. You know he fuck with such and such. You know he fuck with this one or you know he fuck with that one. And nine times out of ten they're gonna know someone they're gonna have talked. And then it's like they throw fucking salt and shade on me. They don't want me to.
Speaker 4: But you're telling private talk right now?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 1: So are you telling people you get around the private talk, all the bad bitches.
Speaker 3: I like women, so right now with all the instagra, I love women. I love women. I love Let me tell you something. If you look at my career music career, yeah, murder, rank and gang ship and fucking everyone thought we was blood.
Speaker 2: I'm out of blood. But listen to the.
Speaker 4: Music, it's all for women.
Speaker 2: Would I be without you? Little ding now we do.
Speaker 3: Between me and like all of our records, I'm real And if it's catered to a woman, I love women with a passion.
Speaker 2: I love sitting and talking with them. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Number one Instagram MODELO right now that you're following that you like to look at her?
Speaker 4: Ask pictures.
Speaker 3: Stephanie Rail, who's a She's a friend. She's just like she's ridiculously high to me, to others, it could be other people.
Speaker 1: Every time you see you immediately.
Speaker 4: Like that pitch.
Speaker 2: I don't follow.
Speaker 3: I don't follow them because it's I'll be too infatuated. I'll take a look, I'll take a gander every now and then. But if I follow them, like straight up, like.
Speaker 1: Is it because you have to keep her?
Speaker 2: That's atuation? Yeah? Hell yeah, And I'm cool with I think she has like a boyfriend and everything, so it's like, you know, but.
Speaker 3: She like look wise, she's just she's special. She's special. She's fucking like Angeline and Joe Lee. Hot in the face but with a body.
Speaker 4: Like wow wow, I like that description.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so are you doing I'm Murdering a reunion tour? What's going on with that?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's going to happen because you know, I don't get along with some of the artists and they have their feelings about it. And just truthfully speaking, right, I did this for the fans, Like I stupidly was like, yo, it's the twentieth anniversary. June first, nineteen, twenty nineteen was the twenty year anniversary, so I, me and Joe were just I was like, I want to do this for the fans, for the people who love Murder rank that they could come see us put on like one show all together. But you know, I'm not cool with certain a few members. You know what I'm saying. We have and spoken or.
Speaker 1: Whatever you because of them, both.
Speaker 2: Both of us. I guess I'm guessing I'm equal.
Speaker 1: Value for yourself out there, and like, like I said if you if we did the tour, I was gonna forgive put everything inside so we could have our murdering coom by our moment.
Speaker 3: But when I started hearing like this one don't want to do it. They don't fuck with you, and they ain't gonna do it, I was like, cool, Why I'm not making no money of it?
Speaker 2: Like I was. Michael Ruppino is a close friend.
Speaker 3: He owns and runs a live nation, So I was doing all of this for the love of the fans. But when it came down to it, I wasn't on the list of guys that's gonna make money.
Speaker 2: It was all for the artists.
Speaker 3: They was gonna make good, great money for the two three months of time and well but I listen again, I me, I'm not. I wasn't on the list of the people making money. So when everyone was like yo, I don't think they're gonna do it, I'm like, yo, cool, cool. I was just trying to do something dope for the fans or whatever, but I wasn't gonna make money like that. Yeah, So it's like if I'm not gonna bust my ass and kiss everyone's ass, so for me to make nothing in them to make money. I'm like, cool, y'all could just keep doing whatever y'all doing, And I'm gonna go make my movies and again, I'm crazy busy. I got two projects with Live Nation, a documentary and the TV series. I got Supreme Team movie. I got fucking my movies.
Speaker 2: And shit like.
Speaker 3: So understand, I'm not sitting around. That's the two looking for money and gonna compromise myself because I need money. I don't need shit. I'm on a yellow brick road. I'm gonna end up with a couple hundred million. You heard it here first on private talk with Alexis there. I'm going to be a billionaire, and if I'm not, I'm going to be a little north of it. But guess what, I'm not going to think. I ain't gonna have to think about money. I'm trying to get so much money with Imagine a world where you never have to think about money. That's what I'm That's where I'm going to of course, And it's.
Speaker 1: One of those things that you know, you put in the work, you have to keep on building. And I feel like you're one of those people that you everything you've said, you've done so isn't that something that is something I so that you put into exist and you speak it, you hear that.
Speaker 2: You hear that everyone, especially women. I'm one of those rare motherfucker is that when I say shit, it happens. Just Texas confirmed.
Speaker 1: That's why you heard it first private talk. Yes, So let's talk about friendship. You and jah Robin friends for how long?
Speaker 2: Close thirty years?
Speaker 1: How did that start? Where to begin? Because y'all's friendship?
Speaker 2: You guys, here's from the hood.
Speaker 3: My man Chris Black, I was looking for or some new rappers because the rap I had my Geronimo was like flipping on me, and I was hungry. I wanted to stay in the game. So my man Chris Black, who was a drug dealer, was like, he's he's he's in a group and I'm like, nigga, you get drug dealer, nigga, you can't wrap. But he said, Joe, these other two guys could rap. One of the other guys was Jo Roup and immediately he was like seventeen right, And immediately when I met him and he started rapping, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, this motherfucker is amazing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just how I had a feeling with Jay with X, I was like yo, and I immediately started working with him and we became best friends and we'll be best friends till we die.
Speaker 1: What makes that like spon so like tight because of the like what you guys gonna do with murdering?
Speaker 2: Just because like we're special.
Speaker 3: We're two special guys, I have to say. And we're both very loving and caring towards each other, and we understand and appreciate what each other means to us in our lives. So I appreciate Rule, I appreciate his friendship.
Speaker 2: We never we never had an.
Speaker 1: Argument nice thirty years, no argument.
Speaker 3: We never had a like a real like where we're cursing each other an argument, or we stopped speaking to each other for months and then.
Speaker 1: We know, you think it's just because respector you just see.
Speaker 2: Genuinely like I love that motherfucker, y'o. I love him like he is my blood brother. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You got to understand, I'm the youngest of eight kids, right, I grew up same of him father. I grew up dirt poor. But what we didn't have a short on is love. So when you hear me talking a lot of times I'll mentioned brother, family and shit like that. I'm a very loving and loyal person to the people who are around me. I'm very and I'm the boss, So I take care of a lot of niggas and I take pride in that, and I won't let them fall, you know what I'm saying. So it's a lot of love, a lot of family ship when it comes to me and John is that's that's my brother.
Speaker 2: I would die for him. Like if that's why, I'll be.
Speaker 3: Telling people when they beefing with Rule, I'm like, just please, man, leave them alone.
Speaker 4: You don't want the crazier ever to come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it could come. There's the devil side that I'm in touch with that I keep away. But you go ahead and fuck with Rule and touch Rule. You're gonna you're gonna You're gonna get touchy touchy.
Speaker 1: It's a problem.
Speaker 2: And you can look at me and be like, ah, you know some people, I was at a poker game with a bunch of friends and they was like, God, or if you're a middle class guy and I'm sitting there looking at him, and I'm like, yeah, I'm a minute and I'm agreeing with him because I don't want to cause no, I'm like, yeah, cool middle clast guy. So you know I have a crew with me too. I'm the boss of I got a crew that I'm the boss of.
Speaker 3: It's not middle class guys, but Diy rich Man.
Speaker 4: I think two buttons happened at one time.
Speaker 1: I don't know really.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that job road, that's something that's big. Thirty years in the friendship and still you know, feeling that way.
Speaker 3: There's just a lot of people watch this, watch this, let's look inside hip hop right the whole thing. And I don't know if you can name another two people like me and Rule, a label owner. Puffy Man had it with Big because him and Big was like that they was really really together.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. But look at most labels and most things.
Speaker 3: Let's see if twenty thirty years and if they can say what I just it's still like I go to his crib, he comes to mind.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm godfather to Brittany. He's godfather the JJ like.
Speaker 2: We we in it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I just told him too, because uh tail season three, I'm gonna do put it on me, right. So I'm finally doing a murder ring record, which I didn't want to do because I didn't want people saying, oh, he's just doing his own shit. Right, So at season three now they know it's all the established series. I'm doing things and I want Jie to starr in it because Joah's a great actor too, and I'm a director, so I want Joe to star in it. But I told my man, I said, listen, loving death go hand in hand. You may have to get killed, but I want to make women cry. It's like, it's like if you see Titanic, if Leo is in Dead, it doesn't hit the same. You know what I'm saying, don't hit the same.
Speaker 4: You got to pull on the heart strings.
Speaker 2: Yes, on a heart Yes.
Speaker 3: I love making women cry, like watching movies like I don't want to make them cry any things.
Speaker 1: You've had a lot of stuff going on you. You said this whole controversy thing with j Loo, and has she reached out since you apologized openly?
Speaker 2: Do you think that she I fucked that up?
Speaker 1: Alexis, Yes, yeah, Jaylo, I feel.
Speaker 3: Like you know, and I love Jlo and I'm gonna love j Loo and I understand that I'm a fucking idiot, but I'll wear it, like if I do something wrong, I'm man enough to say yo, I'll wear it. And I fucked it up because me and j Lo and Benny Medina, we was all tight and people got to understand I made I'm Real and Ain't It funny? Those are her two biggest records. That's the only two records I've ever made. I haven't gotten a chance to work with her. And I tell you right now, if me and Jlo went in the studio, I can make another number one because I just know what makes records for her.
Speaker 2: I feel like I know it, but I fucked it up. I was high.
Speaker 1: You're man enough to say it, though. I hope there's a chance that you know, and.
Speaker 3: I apologize podcast She's definitely.
Speaker 1: Listen to her. Somebody gives this to her to hear.
Speaker 2: That you know, I think it is yeah, but she's not. She'll never trust me again.
Speaker 3: And I'm not mad at her for not like you gotta understand here we are. We have a phenomenal relationship, like phenomenal. And she wanted me to give quotes to L magazine because she was on the cover because I do her music and made these hit records, and they asked her and it was quoted. It was like, was the records about Puffy and Jal quote?
Speaker 2: No, they wasn't.
Speaker 3: Very next line, every Goddy says that bitch is lying, Like, come on, what kind of idiot am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a fucked up thing. Hit the fucked up thing.
Speaker 4: H think it's I think it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's like, and you know I was.
Speaker 3: I was on ecstasy and I was high when they called. I just got off the phone with a huge argument with Tommy Mottola, who removed Cadillac Tie from the radio version of the record. I was like, why the fuck you let me shoot a video with him? You just killed my artists. So me and him, me and Tommy is going at it like at it, at it, and he says some things. I threatened him, said some things. I hang the phone up. Basically, I hang the phone up, like yo, when I see you, I'm fucking you up. And I hang the phone up. Not a minute goes by and it rings and.
Speaker 4: I'm high and it's L magazine and.
Speaker 2: It's L magazine. Hey, what calling for L magazine? I said, what the fuck y'all want straight like that. The guys just, oh my god, we got a live one. He says, Hey, well, let's let's just get right to it. Uh.
Speaker 3: Jalo said the thing I said, what that bitch is lying?
Speaker 4: You need to let them tell you or ask you anything.
Speaker 1: You just before they said that, you just said the bitch is lying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I regret it.
Speaker 3: And when I talked to people about regrets in the business, that's number one.
Speaker 4: What's your number two?
Speaker 3: When I fucked with Nas, And because Jay has been my man for since nineteen eighty seven, I've been brothers with Jay.
Speaker 2: So even though the allure of Nas coming to murder.
Speaker 3: Rank, I was like, it's gonna be like death rowing Pop, We're gonna rule the world. I should have never did that, Like I made super ugly the disrecord super Ugly.
Speaker 2: I made that with Jay, and.
Speaker 3: Then a month later I'm running around flirting with the idea of Nas coming to murder Rank.
Speaker 4: Did he ever say anything to you or y'all.
Speaker 2: Have a conversation. We had a huge falling out. I was dead to him and it took years for us to repair that. And even though it's repaired, it's still like underlying I don't know my brother because you know he knows me.
Speaker 3: And he was like, yo, your ambition is so hard that you even was gonna try and run through me your brother, And I was like, fuck, I didn't see it like that because I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it like that. I just but I seen his point and I was like, I regret it from that day.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you moved differently with that decision, like you didn't ever wanted to make another move like that?
Speaker 4: Or do you just I would.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would make the same mistakes I made with j Lo I will not make again. For sure, the same mistake I made with Jay I would not make again. I'm I'm a more mature, thinking guy. I'm the best version of me right now. Yeah, because I'm super smart. Ladies, if you get with me, I would probably be faithful.
Speaker 2: Probably you know why you want to hear this. I'm all fucked out. I know that sounds crazy, but once you have so much sex.
Speaker 4: It's like it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 2: I could be faithful one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Now you say that with rolling eyes.
Speaker 2: I could be totally faithful.
Speaker 3: If I find missus right, I would ride the fuck all the way out and I ain't fucking nobody. But then, like, it's crazy because missus right kind of has to be a whore.
Speaker 2: Just to be a nice whore.
Speaker 1: Why does she have? What is a nice horror got?
Speaker 2: A nice hore.
Speaker 3: Is someone who is a beautiful person and a nice person, great person, but behind closed doors.
Speaker 4: She's a freak.
Speaker 2: You see. With me, it's either that or I'll fuck So I'm gonna fuck someone else.
Speaker 4: But you just said you were all fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm all fucked out with great sex. Say a girl doesn't suck dick?
Speaker 1: Everyone in this room this is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 3: Listen, let's let's say a girl, old woman, doesn't give fialatio.
Speaker 2: How can I be with her?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I think that there's that's why would you even attempt to make her your girlfriend in the first place?
Speaker 3: All right, well, maybe she has She's everything that I want, minus the philation she knows in philate Do.
Speaker 1: I mean you just go at lunch hour every time?
Speaker 3: And no, that means I'm gonna cheat because now, chick, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Wow, I wonder if she sucks God like a pawn star her spit and twists. I wonder what her spit and twist is gonna be like, and I'm gonna pursue. So what I'm saying to the females out there is I'm being honest and I'm like, yo, I need, I need like straight Hall, that's a beautiful, sexy person. Is that wrong?
Speaker 1: It's not wrong, It's just I think your your choice of words to some people maybe a little like blunt.
Speaker 2: So how can I put it?
Speaker 1: So, Private Talk Podcast, I hope you are liking this interview with IRV Gotti.
Speaker 2: How can I put it?
Speaker 1: But will you just give me a sack? Jesus baby? All right, So Private Talk Podcast, thank you guys for keeping up with this conversation with IRV.
Speaker 2: Give me the fucking ship to say.
Speaker 1: You the word horror. Most girls don't like that word.
Speaker 3: Why because most girls can? I says, a lot of girls have an inner. Who you want to see the inner hor Halloween. They celebrate Halloween for a fucking week.
Speaker 2: A week before.
Speaker 3: Halloween, they are gonna go get the horrors outfit and fucking.
Speaker 1: Celebrate, and you'll be out there giving them all.
Speaker 2: I don't do Halloween on my niggas with masks. I equate that to fucking robbery.
Speaker 1: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: Stick them up nigga if I see a nigga with a mask. So I'm home making sea bass.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like I don't do Halloween because I do Halloween every weekend when I feature dance at all these clubs and dress so I'm over. It doesn't do anything for me.
Speaker 2: You've embraced your inner hall.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've already embraced it a long time in my twenties.
Speaker 4: I definitely got it all right.
Speaker 1: But with the core word, what I'm saying with the regular girls is they equate it to being someone like myself, which is wrong because they think because of me I've done porn, I'm automatically labeled as a whore. But they think the whole the.
Speaker 2: Image, that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, but I'm just saying so when you say openly, I just want a good whore, they're like.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that a private I said. I said, I said on private talk, I want a beautiful, gorgeous sexy no lady, yes I did, And I said I want a horror in the bed. I didn't say I want a fucking har I said I want.
Speaker 2: A beautiful I didn't say.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous, beautiful human being, but I said she has to be sexual like a whole.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm just saying it's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: You gotta love sucking dick. If you don't love sucking dick, we're gonna have a problem.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't like sucking dick?
Speaker 3: But let's go on, Alexis, there's a lot of girls who doesn't love sucking dick.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of guys that don't eat pussy.
Speaker 2: And would you settle down with a guy? Right? And I totally agree. Everyone has to be true within themselves. And what I'm saying is I don't want to have to cheat.
Speaker 3: So if you're the perfect wifey but we're not having porn star sex, yo, I may cheat.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then maybe you should just not like settle and like, see who has all those things?
Speaker 2: Us I'm single. I Well we'll get it, you know, gus, I am single.
Speaker 1: So you haven't find the right perfect I don't.
Speaker 2: Think I'm gonna find one. I honestly think I'll just be who the fuck I am forever and not find the perfect individual. Oh you know what, would you be?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: With that, I would be extremely lonely and extremely sad. Everyone thinks. Everyone thinks, IRV Gotti. Yeah, I'm with a lot of chicks, and yeah, I've been with a lot of chicks, but for the majority part of my life it's sad and I'm alone.
Speaker 1: I get that because the one you've done, when you built something, you work so hard like, but there's times that you have moments you want to share thing.
Speaker 4: And I have nobody.
Speaker 3: Vacation in three years because there isn't no one that I would take on a vacation.
Speaker 1: All right, Private Talk you heard IRV Gotti. He's looking for a woman to take on vacation. If you've got all those things that you want to.
Speaker 2: Just listen, not just take on a vacation, share my.
Speaker 1: Life, share his life.
Speaker 2: Yes I have listen. I have beautiful homes.
Speaker 3: You're immediately going to have a bunch of multiple seven figure homes that we could run around in naked.
Speaker 1: And fuck frolicking around naked, or cook.
Speaker 2: And then I'll cook. I'll cook for you, I'll feed you and fuck you.
Speaker 1: All right, Private Talk Podcast, thanks for listening to what we have going on. I'll make sure you subscribe and like we are getting to the great stuff right now. We're gonna take a little bit of a break.
Speaker 2: Girls would like to get fed and fucked. I believe that girls women love food.
Speaker 1: That is very true. I'm a chef and men like sex, so it goes hand in hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like great sex. If it's regular sex, I'll pass.
Speaker 4: Regular sex is not okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want great sex.
Speaker 1: Apparently you like porn star sex. I don't even know what that is because I'm a porn star.
Speaker 3: Porn star sex is listen, porn star sex is basically.
Speaker 2: Almost everything is a go.
Speaker 4: Almost everything, yeah, except ain't no shit, you know what you throw them?
Speaker 2: Most everything's going. And a girl, even being more specific, if I might hear on private talk, please do it's gotta be a girl who loves sucking dick.
Speaker 1: That's a really like You've said that multiple times.
Speaker 2: Because you know why.
Speaker 3: You know why when you banging out, right, So if you're banging out for an hour or forty five minutes or thirty minutes, you.
Speaker 2: May need some head to get it back up to full potential.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't have a dick.
Speaker 3: All the guys here, the cameraman is all shaking their head and like he's crazy.
Speaker 2: But the motherfucker ain't that crazy. You're damn right. Sometimes you need to take it out and think. So I don't need a girl like that. Then in the pussy and bitch suck this dick, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Right, private talk, gag, spit, spit spit, put some on the puss.
Speaker 2: I'm re entering.
Speaker 1: I cannot with you. We're about to play my favorite part. So let's get to it, all right, So just pick a card.
Speaker 4: Tell me what you got.
Speaker 1: Clubs, ace of clubs, all right? The clubs is a kinky question.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: So do you like sucks more in the morning or at night at night? Yeah, you feel like you're more horny at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nighttime, nighttime for.
Speaker 4: Sure, nighttime for sure. All right, I like that fair.
Speaker 2: Enough, although I'm not I'm not opposed to.
Speaker 1: You don't like to wake to breakfast? Breakfast sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not opposed to breakfast.
Speaker 1: I'm not opposed to afternoon delight. So you're just already any aspect now.
Speaker 3: But at nighttime is like go time. Yeah, we could get in, we could get it in.
Speaker 1: Is there like hours like an eight to ten or is it like you know all night long. My kind of person.
Speaker 2: I've pulled a lot of all nighters.
Speaker 4: All nighter type of man.
Speaker 1: I see it all right, you heard it here, private talk, all nighter type of man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like to get into a zone with sex. You could find yourself when that's when it's truly amazing, when you and your partner are one.
Speaker 1: Do you have a song that you that gets you into the zone to make you one with your partner?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't know. Whatever goes I like DeAngelo, How does it feel?
Speaker 4: How does it feel?
Speaker 3: It's dope, But I don't need a song to get in the zone. Usually if you're high and I look at you and I'm like, I'm in the fucking zone.
Speaker 1: Ready to go? All right, let's go.
Speaker 3: Another question, Ace of Diamonds, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Is my spicy question, the spicy question icy?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Is there a celebrity out there that you have sex with that you haven't told anybody about? That you can?
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: I already got I get so much shit for a shanty.
Speaker 2: Wendy Williams saying a shanty. So no, I don't want to tell.
Speaker 3: I've had sex with numerous celebrities, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not saying, all right, then let's do this the ones you have not if you have a like a what is it called a fantasy list? What is your fantasy list?
Speaker 3: Jennifer Lawrence. I want to dog fuck Jennifer Lawrence. If you hear that, Jennifer Florence, I say dog fuck in the most respectful and nice way, but I would really dog fuck Jennifer Lawrence. Then when Meghan Fox prior to two kids, transformer Megan Fox, what what what? But she looks like she has good sex. Jennifer Lawrence looks like she has good sex.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like I definitely agree with the first. I don't know about Jennifer Lawrence, but I think she's definitely great.
Speaker 4: I just want to if she's that kinky.
Speaker 2: Listen, halle Berry.
Speaker 3: I had an encounter with her when I was with my then wife Deb. She came out of this office and walked in the street. She had on some ripped light denim jeans and the white tank top with a nice shoe, and because Deb was there, it was my one and I was like, with halle Berry, at Peak's fine. I would have fucking did some inhumane shit because I have I have a you would like would you like to hear my philosophy?
Speaker 1: I would love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let private talk now, sluts, you treat like a woman and treat nice, nice girls. There's so many nice girls that will say he had me doing some shit. I can't believe I did, because I just push them to the limit because they don't do shit. So I want to be a memorable guy in their life. That's the goal.
Speaker 1: So you want to push them to the limit.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I pushed them to the limit. Do you think it is whatever they never did, I'm gonna do never fucked in the car highway? Pull over?
Speaker 2: Dog fuck.
Speaker 1: You just listen to what they haven't done, and you're like, yep, I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: I get into women like I hope women ain't taking like they Oh he's a pig.
Speaker 2: I love women.
Speaker 1: No, I think I don't think he does.
Speaker 2: Like in the slot. Yeah, I'll treat nice.
Speaker 1: But see, that's why I feel like this is a words for maybe some listeners out there are people and I don't know. It's because I think that girls girls, it sounds like they are exactly. I don't feel offended by the words like that because of word is.
Speaker 2: Some feel offended. So what can I say?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know an advanced.
Speaker 2: An advanced woman, I.
Speaker 4: Treat nice just that's you know.
Speaker 1: I use the word seasoned one time and it got went really loud.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 4: You're just like a well rounded woman.
Speaker 3: And listen, just so y'all know, I have wiped up strippers and people who you probably think ahores and sluts. So what I'm saying to you is, I don't judge or whatever. If you move me, I don't give a fuck what no one says, you know what I'm saying. Like, I'm not a person who's scared of the of people saying, oh, you're with this one. You know, some black women they get mad because I date white girls or whatever, and I'm like, I don't have Like if you look at all my Pride girlfriends, it's a it's a wide range, you know what I'm saying. One of my girlfriends was gorgeous African. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't have any specific you just.
Speaker 4: Have appreciation for all women I.
Speaker 3: Haven't appreciated, And I'm serious. I love I love talking to them. I love a great night is us just talking and watching a flick and just hearing what they think, because it really helps me with.
Speaker 1: Entertainment because you're going into the minds of something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I make It's about all.
Speaker 4: Those other things that add.
Speaker 2: Up to women. Fuck with it because I.
Speaker 3: Talk.
Speaker 2: I talk to them a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't just I'll sit down and we having conversations and everything. So I don't know when y'all hear my potty mouth or whatever. It's just a potty mouth, Like, don't.
Speaker 4: Be scared of the potty mouth. Is that what you're telling?
Speaker 3: Probably I have five sisters and a mother who I worship, a daughter who stole my heart.
Speaker 2: Like I love women to the call, but I just have my views.
Speaker 4: In philosophies, we like the next card. Here we go, Here we go, next card.
Speaker 1: Aces Spades, Baby, Ace Spades. That's my favorite card because it's like my booty. Here in private time.
Speaker 3: You have an Aces spades booty. You have you have a heart shaped ass.
Speaker 1: That's right, so that you.
Speaker 3: Haven't see nine and a half weeks they comment on the heart shaped ass. Mickey Walker is like, you have a chick with a heart shaped ass I have.
Speaker 1: I definitely ask, all right, the spades question. It's my naughty question. So what is your weirdest sexual experience that you've ever encountered?
Speaker 2: Weirdest or craziest.
Speaker 1: Let's move it weirdest, let's put craziest sexual experience in your lifetime.
Speaker 3: I the one that is will always come to mind is when this chick told me to let's do ecstasy and fuck and I've never done it or whatever like that, and it was my first time doing it, and we did it. I did it, and it was just you and her, It was just me and how we was in Canada, and I'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: He was in Canada.
Speaker 3: I was working with X on some ship and when we had down, she's like, Yo, let's let's get some ecstasy and fuck. Which girls, y'all are the devil because y'all could get men to do anything as long as the last words are and fuck.
Speaker 1: But you just told my listeners that you get women to do things because they don't want to do them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the nice girls. That's yeah, it's just a nice girls. But I did.
Speaker 3: X got me some fucking ecstasy bills. We did it at like eleven thirty, kicked in like twelvesh.
Speaker 1: I love how you scratch your head thinking back.
Speaker 3: Kicked in like twelve ish. We started to go at it. We came up for air at like four thirty.
Speaker 1: Came up for that's a long time. That's passed eleven thirty.
Speaker 3: Four thirty, well midnight to four thirty, and she was like, it was like it was ridiculous. It was no drying up. It was wet and hard the whole fucking time. And it was like we was one.
Speaker 1: It was like were you doing like like crazy Olympic kind of things, like were you looking at a Comma suture book or was just one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: We was like kissing and fucking and it was we blinked and it was four thirty, Like I did not know the time went by.
Speaker 2: So what does she do? Let's do another.
Speaker 1: Bill And I'm sure you're like, all right, let's do it again.
Speaker 3: Women are the devil and they could get men to do anything as long as it includes great sex.
Speaker 2: So boom, we pop another pill. The pill kicks in. It's like five.
Speaker 3: We go to ten thirty, and it was funny because I called Rule and my man BJ and it was laughing the asses off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was laughing. I did not the whole time, did not.
Speaker 1: Does that make it enjoyable for you if you.
Speaker 2: Don't, Yeah, because she was like orgasmic that night for her was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's how you like pleaseing the women is to making sure that they feel good and not really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm so unselfish of you.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you. We'll give you a plause to.
Speaker 2: That, thank you. But yes, yes, I want. I'm happy when they.
Speaker 4: Come because then you feel like you've like won something.
Speaker 2: It's not even one.
Speaker 3: I know they had a great time, so I know they're gonna want to come back. Like this, this girl that I'm talking about, with this experience, I know forever, she's forever.
Speaker 2: I'm embedded forever. You want to hear some shit.
Speaker 3: When I found out the joys of ecstasy, Like after that, I was on ecstasy for three years, like every day, and murder Rink was on Fuego.
Speaker 2: We on fire.
Speaker 3: So what I used to do while we was toring the world, I would just be I would.
Speaker 4: Be high all day everywhere.
Speaker 3: Right, So, and when you're high on ecstasy, I shouldn't say this a lot of guys is going, don't do this because they thought I was ill or whatever.
Speaker 2: They don't give it to the pill. Don't give it to the pill. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I would be high, we'd be in Minnesota, and I'd just be banging out all night and not come. So the morbid shit and the devil is shit, which I like. If you bang, if you're a guys, and you'll know what I'm saying. And if you banging the outrageously hot chick, nine times out of ten, that'll outrageously hot chick when they have sex, maybe fifteen minutes. Because if you're a gorgeous hot sexy, you look dope naked and you fucking face.
Speaker 2: Down, the ass up and like, oh my god, fuck me, Oh I'm gonna come. Niggas is coming.
Speaker 1: That's true. I've had some horrible encounters.
Speaker 2: Niggas is coming.
Speaker 3: So with me, with me when I'm geeked up like that, I'm laughing, smacking the ass, just banging the fuck away.
Speaker 1: But is that the only way you can do that?
Speaker 2: No, I could do it. I could do it without it, but it takes way more.
Speaker 4: Effort from the girl.
Speaker 2: No from me, and mental to not nuts get it right. So the morbid shit that I used to do.
Speaker 3: Chicks, you can fuck them up in the head because they used to a nigga coming, so you don't fuck them for two three hours. She done nutted like four or five times, intense, like intense.
Speaker 2: No, She's like, YO, did you like it?
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. The girl thinks, hey, like what did I do?
Speaker 2: Like, She's like, yo, did you like it? And I used to be high, and I go like this, I get a lot of everyone in this room is now dumber, bad bitch. It be the baddest ben I get a lot of pussy.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was dick.
Speaker 3: You know what The funniest ship I was in Miami and this chick from DC and I was with another girl and she was one of the chicks that I did that too, and she said yo, and she was like aggressive.
Speaker 2: She was like told my friend another girl I.
Speaker 3: Was with, she was like, YO, listen, no disrespect, but I gotta fuck them like she was like hell bent on.
Speaker 2: Getting the.
Speaker 1: Which I was like a challenge at that point.
Speaker 2: At that point, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Girls are justice equally.
Speaker 2: Mints are like see, look, I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you this is why. And women and men that fuck like me or have sex like they'll agree. That's how they come harder. Because if they come and they want you to come, like come on, daddy, and they fucking you right, they're fucking the ship out of you.
Speaker 2: And if they on top, then you know what happens.
Speaker 6: You're like, oh my god, to which I'm gonna choke them or give them a light smack and laugh at them, and they just like, this guy is fucking satan.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of you, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, fuck up.
Speaker 2: I can listen.
Speaker 3: If I find missus right, she'll get all of this wild sex for her.
Speaker 2: There you go, because it works both ways. Like a woman, if a guy ain't fucking pleasing you, right, you're gonna fuck someone else.
Speaker 1: True, well, a lot of women, I mean they they're gonna.
Speaker 3: And women do it sneakier. They do it sneakier. You're like, you're never gonna know until the breakup. And they're like, that's why I fuck such and such And you're like.
Speaker 1: What sounds like this has happened to you before in the past.
Speaker 2: No, that hasn't that hasn't really happened to me, like with women with women who was with me, that really hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: Maybe one, maybe one, So that means really one maybe one.
Speaker 2: And I didn't give a fuck at that point, so I was just like I didn't care.
Speaker 1: All Right, I have a question myself. Have you ever used a sextry while during sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Vibrators and ship like that, yeah, cock ring, yeah, all of it.
Speaker 2: What's that hot green cock ring? No? I never used a cock ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That means it's better for the girl because it's on there, but it vibrates with her vibra. Yeah. Yeah, So anything.
Speaker 3: Goes, chick if a chick came with a cock ring and said, Joe, this is gonna really get and she.
Speaker 1: Had like a whole bag of tricks, and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm everything is cool, except you ain't putting nothing up my ass.
Speaker 4: All right, anything goes.
Speaker 3: But everything else it's just on the table, all right, So on the table and let's do.
Speaker 1: It right, Private talk, here is the last card.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: All right, that's my romantic question.
Speaker 4: And I am a romantic romantic.
Speaker 1: Private talk wants to know do you like sexting? If you're in a relationship. What is the extent of your sexting? How far does it go?
Speaker 4: Would like give me a.
Speaker 1: Phone? No sexting is you're just You're like I'm texting you and I'm giving you a conversation, but we're not talking about it. I'm telling you all the things I want to do with you verbally through a text. Do you do that?
Speaker 2: It's good?
Speaker 1: Ship? Tell me something, tell private talk or do you like to.
Speaker 2: I'll tell it. I'll tell it, chick, how good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fuck them right and I'll be like, I'm gonna fuck you all night and they'll be like you talking ship if they don't know, So.
Speaker 1: You start it and see how freaky they get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what's the freaky?
Speaker 3: And then like everything that I do in my life, whatever I say, I do, so.
Speaker 1: Don't use words against me.
Speaker 3: Right, but I'm gonna fuck them all night. So they be like, yo, you bullshit and it is you can't. I'm like, yeah, okay, pop two pills, pop two pills, face off the chain and they gonna fucking be like I can't believe you. Just fuck me like that all night, all night, grind it out, pussy gets dry, and fuck you. Like then now I'm just grinding you out with it's not even like comfortable or whatever. And I'm just looking at you grinding it out.
Speaker 2: And you're looking at me like this guy is satan.
Speaker 4: He went from romantic to satan.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, but that's what it is. That's that it starts.
Speaker 1: With the romance and goes to the yeah levels to this ship.
Speaker 2: Like we could walk on the beach holding hands all night talking some.
Speaker 4: True romance, romance coming out.
Speaker 2: I do the romance thing. I could do the man's I like it. I like all phones.
Speaker 1: I could see that because, like you said, you you have you know sisters, you're you're really big relationship with your mom. So I feel like all the really tough little like
Speaker 3: Love on me shit cuddling and spooning, and you stay in to bed all fucking day just watching movies, fucking and eating and