Speaker 1: Lingua boost Dutch Lesson thirty six. In this lesson you will learn the following phrases.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock. I often eat fish for lunch. I return home at quarter past six. When do you go to bed? I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night. I never get up early in the morning. They get up early in the morning.
Speaker 1: Now let's get started. Listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock. It ate all that lunch umtwalofour. It ate all that lunch umtwalefour. I often eat fish for lunch.
Speaker 3: I ate foc fish os lunch. Eate foc fisz os lunch.
Speaker 2: I return home at quarter past six.
Speaker 3: Iktnahus um quat over sez ias um quat over sez. When do you go to bed money kai inabet money kai inabet.
Speaker 2: I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Ikhanabet's ome eleusaphons ianabet's las.
Speaker 2: I never get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Xtynnid thru hop in the auxen xtynnid throup in the Auxen.
Speaker 2: They get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Shaistan in the Auxens shaistan in the auxens.
Speaker 4: Hi. We just wanted you to know that this lesson is part of a lingu a boost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a PDF book with all the phrases, on our website lingo a boost dot com. Okay, let's get.
Speaker 3: Back to the lesson.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the phrases one more time. Listen and repeat.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: It ate all tid lunch u it gates all tid lunch r.
Speaker 2: I often eat fish for lunch.
Speaker 3: It ate fog fish os lunch. It ate fac fisz os lunch.
Speaker 2: I return home at quarter past six.
Speaker 5: Quart Over says quite Over says.
Speaker 2: When do you go to bed?
Speaker 5: Money? Hai in a bet? Money hai in a bet.
Speaker 2: I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: It canna bets on elle wusaphons. It canna bets on ellaphons.
Speaker 2: I never get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Xtynnid through hop in the orphans, xtynnid through hop in the orphans.
Speaker 2: They get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Shi stann through hope in the orthans, cistan through hop in the orphans.
Speaker 1: We'll do it once again, but now in random order. Don't forget to repeat the phrases out loud.
Speaker 2: I return home at quarter past six.
Speaker 3: Ikatrenas um quat over. Saskatas um quat over says, when do you go to bed? Money kai nabet money kai enabet.
Speaker 2: I never get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Xtyalnud thru hop in the Orphans xtyalnud through hop in often.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 5: It ate all that lunch, it ate all tid lunch.
Speaker 2: I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: It canna bets on elle whose sarphons? It canna bets on elle whose sharphons.
Speaker 2: I often eat fish for lunch.
Speaker 3: It ate fac fish os lunch. It ate fac fish os lunch.
Speaker 2: They get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Shy stan hop in the Organs. Shy stan hop in the Organs.
Speaker 1: This time, try to answer before the native speaker when you hear how do you say followed by a phrase.
Speaker 2: I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: It gates all side lunch umal it gates all tide lunch umr.
Speaker 2: I often eat fish for lunch.
Speaker 3: It ate fac fish os lunch. It ate fac fish os lunch.
Speaker 2: How do you say I always eat lunch at twelve o'clock?
Speaker 3: It gate all tied lunch, Mr. It gate all tied lunch Mr.
Speaker 2: I return home at quarter past six?
Speaker 3: Ikatnahus um quat over seznahus um quat over sez.
Speaker 2: How do you say I often eat fish for lunch?
Speaker 3: It ate fog fizz os lunch. It ate fag fizz os lunch.
Speaker 2: When do you go to bed.
Speaker 3: Money Kaiena bet money Kay in a bed.
Speaker 2: How do you say I return home at quarter past six?
Speaker 5: Quat over says quat over says.
Speaker 2: I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: It kind of bets on ellus. It kind of bets on ellus.
Speaker 2: How do you say, when do you.
Speaker 5: Go to.
Speaker 3: Money Hi in a bed? Money Hi in a bed.
Speaker 2: I never get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Xtynnyd through hope in the orphan xtynnyd through hope in the organ.
Speaker 2: How do you say I go to bed at eleven o'clock at night?
Speaker 3: It kind of bets on eleas. It kind of bets on eleu chapons.
Speaker 2: They get up early in the morning, shy Stan hop.
Speaker 3: In the Organs, shy stan hop in the Organs.
Speaker 2: How do you say I never get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Extol nid through hop in the Organs, xtolnid through hop in the Orthents.
Speaker 2: How do you say they get up early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Shy stan hop in the Orthans. Shystan hop in the Orthans.
Speaker 1: This is the end of the lesson. Check out our courses at lingual boost dot com.