Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Threell three seven one three eight two five five the number text DA and five seven seven three nine. Thank you to Sheriff Steve Reims for anchoring the show the first three days of the week. I was out of state doing trial prep and so happy to be back with you today and for the weekend. And then I start a trial on Monday, so we'll have another great cast of all stars in next week. Three all three someone three eight two five five the number. Then this trial run, this will have been, if I'm counting right, my fourth jury trial in eight weeks, and then I'll I'll be off Jerry trials for about a month and a half and then I'll have one that'll go about a month in September. So really looking forward to this time with you now. And the timing is pretty perfect, right. This is a big deal today with the big beautiful bill passing and on so many different levels. But one of the things I want to kick around with you today is what do you like what don't you like in the Big Beautiful Bill? If there's anything you don't like, but really anxious to get your take on it. Now, Listen. When I consider myself an expert in something, I tell you and then you can decide whether I am or not. And when I'm not, I tell you that too, and then we can all agree on that. And I'm not an expert on the Big Beautiful Bill. I'm just not. I've been paying attention to a lot of different stuff, including Supreme Court, big Supreme Court rulings, et cetera. As I've been balancing trial prep and this show. But I have just not done a deep dive on the bills, so but anxious to have the conversation. I'm reading probably the same stuff you're reading, and trying to learn as much as I can about it. I have a general impression, and you can tell me whether you share it or not. But we'll have some hot sound from plenty of other things going on in the world locally and nationally. I do want to throw a few kind of over our questions out there for you. We'll kick around during the show whenever you feel like it. And one of those is, you know, America. Obviously, we're going to be, you know, talking a lot about America the fourth tomorrow, but I wanted to throw this question out there other than freedom, because I think we'd all answer this question freedom initially. What's the best thing about America other than freedom? And obviously, you know, there's a lot of criticism out there, and we talk about that criticism, etc. We live in a country right now. What a weird place to be right where you have one of the two major political parties that is separated from an awful lot of its voters, and that the people who control the party just really don't like this country and they want to fundamentally change it in awful ways. That's a weird place to be, right. Probably probably a first in American history. I'm trying to think through that, but yeah, probably a first in American history since the Civil War where you have one major political party trying to fundamentally change the nation in bad ways because the people who own and operate the party just don't like this country very much. That's a weird deal. Makes the stakes real high, right, which then brings us to the importance of the big, beautiful bill beyond what's in it, And I'll get to that in a second, but yeah, what do you most like about America other than freedom? Would love your take on that. Who's the one person in America? You know? And obviously God's not a person, but who's the one person who we most owe our freedom to?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I was tempted to exclude George Washington from this because I think most of us will just go back to writing, I mean, you commanded the revolutionary armies. But I'll open it up more broadly. Who's the one person we most owe our freedom to? The greatest president ever? I know we talk about that sometimes, but inappropriate day to revisit it, I imagine that the current president, President Trump, will get some additional votes today based on this legislative accomplishment. Because whether you like the bill or not, and this is what I was alluding to a second ago, whether you like the bill or not, I think every honest person would have to acknowledge the fact that the president and the Republican Party were able to get this bill passed extraordinarily impressive, particularly given the very narrow margins and the very large scope of the bill. And so that is really impressive and really encouraging as to where things can go from here. Three h three someone three eight two five five The number takes d A N five seven seven three nine. Thank you to our first Texter, Dan. I happy thirty first anniversary. I hope you and Amy have something fun planned that from Alexa. Thank you Alexa, very thoughtful. We have more than one fun thing planned. And yeah, it's amazing, isn't it. And I don't know how old you are whatever, but it's amazing how time works. Like I'm thinking of sitting there in the bar Exam and you know that was forty plus years ago, but sitting there in the bar Exam and that first day went like literally it went like five minutes. And I've been preparing for it for months and months. I'm sure you can relate to things in your life, and then there can be other things in life where literally a minute can seem like an hour, like if it's something really awful or you're in physical pain whatever. So it's this concept of time. Phenomena of time is really amazing because these thirty one years and if you're married, I don't know how long, but if you're sitting there in that first year of marriage. It may seem like a long time because it's such a big change in your life, but holy cow, I mean after year one, it's literally flown. I mean it really feels like maybe five years and it's thirty one. I mean that's that's kind of thrilling and scary at the same time, right, I mean scary in terms of I'm sitting here right now feeling really young, and you know, but thirty one years goes pretty fast, and I won't be young in thirty one years. So three all three, seOne, three eight, two five five, texts d an five seven seven three nine. I get my wife on the show today, but she'll never come on the show. She is so mediashye, which is remarkable because she was just such a stellar, world class news anchor, but loves her privacy and I do not I do not impose on that. We did have this opportunity. I'm trying to remember whichever was whatever the biggest satellite radio not work was at the time. It contacted us about doing a show together, and I have no doubt that would have been a hit show, and not because of me, But that thing never got off the ground. That's zero interest in that whatsoever. But what an amazing thirty one years. I'm so grateful for that. I wonder what I'll look it up in the break. How long the average marriage lasts? Because you get a lot of different variables, right, I mean, we've been so blessed with health. He get a lot of great couples deeply in love, and then somebody gets ill. Obviously you have some marriages that don't quite make it. But yeah, I wonder how long the average marriage lasts? Really, Thank you, Zack.
Speaker 3: Zach is on top of it, Zach, I didn't think that over the are twenty one years in America?
Speaker 1: Thank you. Oh you didn't say that. So people thought I was talking to myself and I had imagine oury friend, Zach. Now, I've got to tell you, Zach would be a great real friend. Right, Tell people a little about yourself. Zach Ryan is off a what bars he in? He's off, it's not a sandbar. He is in Michigan. Okay, Yeah, they've got a couple there, but Zack, Okay, yeah, tell people about yourself. Thanks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Twenty five here from Colorado born and race fellow uh Colorado at Boulder grat No buffs and uh yeah, enjoying the radio biz, mainly on the sports side, but always fun to hop.
Speaker 1: Over here too. Yeah, what's your degree in journalism?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Minor sports convenience. That's convenient. Yeah, well, great to have you here. Yeah, Zach, Zach is a wonderful cat. It started out sounding there like one of those dating shows. Are you single? Are you married? What's your star?
Speaker 3: I've been in a relationship for eight years now eight Yeah, getting doing the mask, being ready to follow question here?
Speaker 1: Since Wow, does she know? I guess she does now.
Speaker 4: Hopefully she's not listening right now. Hopefully she's working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good way to put it, A good way to put it, since we're not three all three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven, seven thirty nine. So you guys met when you were seventeen, So you meet in high school.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to the same high school. We had a mutual friend. I was in at Fairview, she was at Ralston Valley in Nevada.
Speaker 1: Wow, how do those two meet?
Speaker 4: I don't even know. Actually, I think it goes back to uh hockey.
Speaker 3: She was a figure skater for a lot of her youth, and I think he had a mutual friend who was a hockey player who I actually stole her from.
Speaker 4: Oh no, and then yeah, you know, we've been together eight years, son.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to start. No, it really is. I mean, if you've got to compete for it just feels better.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be telling the story if I didn't win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that is true. I feel the same way. Man, Holy cow, hotly cow. The battles. I had to fight competition for my bride as well. So congratulations, my friend and Sacks are real keeper three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. So we got all that going on. We'll come back if you've got to take on the big beautiful bill. And again, without knowing, I'd like to say, I don't know all the details. I don't even know that many, but I'll tell you when we come back. The reason I'm excited about it and why I think President Trump, broadly speaking here is right to be doing this. You're on the Dan Capitla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Glad you're here.
Speaker 6: Perhaps year after year after year, as a result of the Republican assault on the healthcare.
Speaker 4: Of the American people.
Speaker 1: I'm sad.
Speaker 6: I never thought I'd be on the House floor saying that this is a crime scene.
Speaker 4: At House.
Speaker 5: Democrats want no part of it.
Speaker 1: Kim Jeffrey spoke for over eight hours. I mean he had, you know, as that Democrat leader, he had the privilege of speaking, and decided to extend it about eight hours just to try to make things more difficult for the Republicans hope there would be some defections on the Big Beautiful Bill, and he failed. He did succeed though, in taking off a fair number of Democrats in the meantime because they hadn't been given a heads up that he was going to do this, and then people had to change flights and plans and everything else. So that makes this even sweeter. Three oh three you seven one three eight two five five the number tex DA N five seven seven three nine. You'd love to get your take on the Big Beautiful Bill, and there are a number of things going on there right, individual pieces of it. Your take on that, but also on the significance, which I think is monumental of Trump and the GOP being able to marshal this bill through. I mean when you step back and look at it, it has to vote very well for the future, send a great broader message to the nation about the GOP in terms of competence, competence, of leadership, coherence, et cetera. Because you can be darn sure right, there had to be something House Senate for any voting member, there had to be something. And to build this big and scope that had to really upset every single person who voted for it, and people were able to still keep that party in that this effort together and recognize you don't let the perfect be the enemy of the great and do what they needed to do to get all the good stuff. And that's that's not easy when your margins are that small, right, it is not easy. And so yeah, you have to give an awful lot of credit at this point to the leaders in both you know, a House and Senate John Thune on the Senate side, and obviously Speaker Johnson on the House side, and even more so on the House side. Can you imagine trying to herd cats like that? And President Trump was obviously the glue, He was the big stick. And the fact that he's on such a role right now, which is not accidental obviously, you know, was kind of the secret sauce that made all this work in the end. But want to get your take on all that, And then we're weaving in, Hey, what's the best thing about America this Fourth of July weekend? Other than freedom? Because we'd all say freedom, right, I mean, that's the starting point. That's what God intended founders America divine intervention. They were able to make all that work and at least have this one nation where we've got a shot at true freedom. But other than freedom, what is the best thing about America? And who? What one person do we most owe our freedom too? And I know that the default is probably George Washington. I don't blame you, but but who's the one person we most owe our freedom to? And the greatest president? So we'll start with all that I do have to throw in here, though. You know, we talked a week or two ago when the President publicly used the F word. I think we a lot of people understood his peak at that moment. But I don't like presidents and other elective officials using the F word publicly. But holy I was sitting there this morning and I was watching ESPN during breakfast and at snooze, and all of a sudden, up on the screen, up on the screen here, let me put up So I quoted for batam, but not obviously the word in question. But up on the screen, I see this big chiron, this big headline that read and it's the title of a new segment that's good s word S word spelled out. So this is an ESPN segment. And then they talk about something good that happened in sports. Are you kidding me? That's good s word? I mean, I've heard the word before. I've used the word before. But the point being, what about the kids? And any mainstream network but a sports network and ESPN that owns Disney, to me, that just proofs they don't care at all about your kids. This happened to be on the Pat McAfee show. I got in on a flight late late last night, and so I was having a later breakfast today on my way in and Pat McAfee shows, So, but what do you think about that? Am I overreacting to that? Am I the only person concerned about it? Does it signal something bigger and more important? See? I think it does, because clearly they just don't care about kids. I mean, i'm sure Pat McAfee, and I don't know if he has kids or not. I like him, I like your show, but I'm sure Pat McAfee would would not want his children using that word. I can't think of any sane person who'd want their children using that word. So for ESPN to name a feature after that, I'd love to get your take on that. Three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. All right, let's get back to the we'll get to phones, we'll get to text, and I want to get some of this hot take sound. But one one quick thing on the big beautiful bill, and I want to acronymic, but I just like saying it. I think everybody likes saying it. That may be one reason it passed. But here is what's at work. I mean, there's no doubt, and President Trump has spoken to it. But it doesn't get headlines that much, and it may not be that that much in the bloodstream right now in terms of understanding his approach. But President Trump has clearly staked out the position and he believes it to his core that the only way to fiscal stability for the United States of America because obviously, these debts and deficits are crazy, right, they're crazy scary that the only way to fiscal stability is gross. And I'm not quoting the president verbatim at all. I'm just giving you my read on his approach, And my read on his approach is is he doesn't believe we can cut our way to prosperity, that we can cut our way to eliminating these deficits. Now, obviously he's taken some pretty dramatic steps through Doze, et cetera, to try to actually get serious about cutting out waste. And that's important and appreciated, not just for the money it saves now, but also the mindset that the mindset mechanically functionally of the administration moving forward and then hoping and at this point assuming that there'll be a GOP president in twenty eight as well and hopefully thirty two. So but clearly he is committed to growth as the answer. Now, everybody likes growth, right, you're growing or you're dying. But I'm just talking about this cliff we're staring at right now with the debt, the deficit, spending, et cetera. And you know, obviously the debt service going up with these interest rates. So so he is committed to growing our way out of trouble and this bill, and I don't claim to be an expert on it at all, but this bill is built around that premise, and it's intended as rocket fuel the economy. The idea obviously being that the more the economy grows and people earn and work and prosper, then the more revenue there's going to be to the government. And it also is consistent with the really dramatic contrast that has developed over the years between the GOP and the Democratic Party. And I used to be a Democrat for years, but the Democratic Party, which used to be the party, and when I was part of it, I sure saw it that way of working men and women is not anymore. And as I've said for years, the GOP must be not only to win, but to be meaningful and relevant. But the Democratic Party has become a party that's a fight over scraps party. They want everybody fighting over scraps and depending on government. Trump's committed to this growth, and I think he's got the fuel.
Speaker 5: Now you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's better than expected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sarah, it is.
Speaker 1: Look, this jobs market is like the energizer bunny.
Speaker 7: Every single time we expected to run out of steam, it just keeps going and going. So these new numbers show that the US economy added one hundred and forty seven thousand jobs in June. That was well ahead of the expectation of about one hundred and eighteen thousand, well ahead of some whispers that we heard on Wall Street of a sub one hundred thousand number. So this is indeed beating expectations. We were also expecting a slowdown we did not get that.
Speaker 1: This is basically in line with May, which was revised higher. It's also good news.
Speaker 7: The unemployment rate was expected to go up, it didn't. It went down to four point one percent. That is a very healthy number. This is still relatively historically low, and again it's below the four point three percent that we had expected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, you know, I think it's got to become clear to a lot of people by now, and obviously was on election Day that that President Trump really does know what he's doing when when it comes to the economy, and you know, we saw that in the first term. Unfortunately, you know, the COVID and how China chose to handle COVID, which made it much worse than it needed to be and cost President Trump that consecutive term. But he really does get it, and any human endeavor, nobody's going to be perfect. If that's the standard, that no American president can never meet it, including Trump. But boy, he is really really good, really really good on this economic stuff, really really good on national security, world security and stability and some other things too. Three h three someone three two five five The number tags d A N five seven seven three ninety. And that sound ties very nicely into our conversation about this really historic day to day with a bill as broad and vast as the big beautiful bill being passed in the coherence and it took the GOP about the House and Senate side get that bill through such little margin for error and so much opposition, And yeah, it ditches. Bodes very very well, and I think it's just going to do so much for the image of the GOP. And by contrast, if this bill had fallen apart and all of a sudden people start getting these surprise tax increases because the Trump tax cuts are suddenly expiring, et cetera, politically I think it would have been disastrous for the GOP, but really really bad for the country more importantly, So I don't claim to know everything that's in it, and I'm just learning stuff. I just learned this thing during the break. I don't know if anybody else knew this, but I love the idea. There's forty million in there for the National Garden of Heroes. And this is an idea President Trump had when he went back and he visited Mount Rushmore in this and then you had all this cancel culture stuff and people tearing down statues and he wants I think it's a brilliant idea. I think Colorado should have its own version this talk about that bit. Can you maybe I should take that back right now? Ahilthough Goofy left still in charge, can you imagine they'd put in a Garden of Heroes. But if you've got a Republican in charge in DC, I mean, what a great idea because it goes back to the idea. It's one of the reasons that I've been so ticked for so long about old maths, that that hideous Satan Steed blue monstrosity out by DIA and no offense to the sculptor I'm sure loved it before. Unfortunately it took his life, a horrific irony. But anyway, that the whole idea is public art like that, like other stuff we do, but public art like that should send a loud, clear, tangible message to our kids, and by our kids I mean our individual children, but the community as a whole. What do we value? What are those character traits as virtues that we value? And what does old Meths say? Not good things? Right? You don't I end up looking like that. But you get a garden of heroes. You get a garden of heroes where okay, the kids now take their field trips and they wander through and they see these life size that's the premise, life size statues of these great figures in American history. And then of course you'll have the interactive stuff. You can read about them, probably have some holograms so you can play pick a ball with them or something if you want to. But but just this whole idea of hey, kids, this is what we value and why, and learn something about them here and then you know how it is. We're all so visual now, right, and if it's real and it's tangible and it's life size. Particularly if it's done well, you know, then yeah, it has a real impact. I love the idea. So anyway, there's forty million in the bill for that. That won't be enough for the whole thing, but it'll be enough to get it started. So yeah, two hundred and fifty of those? What do you think it costs? Does anybody know? I have no clue? What do you think it costs for a really good life size, say, bronze. And I don't think they're going to requy. I don't think these statues are all going to have to be, you know, a bronze. But what do you think that costs a full life size bronze statue? And if you're going to put a statue up anywhere in this state of anybody, who would it be and where would you put it? It's an interesting thought. Three or three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seventh three not hopefully it's interesting to somebody besides me. But that's a real interesting thought. If I had one statue that I could put up anywhere, who would it be of and where would I put it? I might just take the rest of the show off and think about that. I'm really intrigued about that. All right, let me get us some of our texters, and it is going to be a beautiful weekend across the state this weekend, no surprise in the fourth right. Memorial Days, as you know, can just turn into winter some years and other years be perfect. Same for Labor Days. But fourth of July, I think is almost always great, and it will be across the state.
Speaker 8: Dan.
Speaker 1: Obviously Trump looks at the national debt like his own companies. Unfortunately, the US can't declare bankruptcy or shouldn't. Bitter beer face text, I wish you'd call the show. I'd like to know what's made you so sad? I mean, my goodness, and I'd love to ask the texture the Siamos throwback. I've been decades on air now and I just love callers and text will do and I understand you can do it rapid fire, move through it quickly. It leads you in a lot of different directions. That's cool. But with the texts you can have a follow up, you can get to understand why somebody believes the way they do, and you can talk it through. But my goodness, hasn't this texture seen at this point incontrovertible proof that the comes to the finances of this nation and the economic healths of this nation. Trump is really good. Carly in Beautiful Highlands Rancher on the Dan Kaplis Show, Welcome.
Speaker 8: Hi Dane and happy Forest if you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you well, how about happy third It's my thirty first wedding anniversary, and maybe condolences for my wife, but I'm very happy.
Speaker 9: I just want to say, along with the border money all of this other stuff, I've come to realize there's always going to be stuff in there you don't want. However, and I just tuned in, so I'm sorry if you've already talked about this. I am so thrilled that Planned Parenthood Oh she funded? Yes, yes, yes, I mean it's worth it for that.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, I mean.
Speaker 8: Can you believe finally Yeah, No, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 1: And what I've been trying to do for I've been thank you for that. I've been trying to find the specifics before deep diving that. But yeah, those are the headlines Planned Parenthood defunded as part of this. I just you know, it's kind of my lawyer training. I want to see the actual document to see exactly what that means, because that would be such an important thing. I just want to make sure I've got all those particulars down. But yeah, that's what the headlines are saying. Let's go to Robert in Denver. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome.
Speaker 8: Hey, I was just wanting to make a comment about the big beautiful tax film. Yes, sir, I just want to say that they're saying the debt is going to go up in the next four or five years three point five trillion dollars. Okay, Yeah, so I'm glad it past. I think they did a lot of good things. I'm a Republican. But still, if you remember when Reagan ran for office in nineteen eighty, there were thirteen million years, okay, and today there are over nine hundred Now in nineteen eighty, if you go to Official Data dot com, which is a government watchdog, it'll tell you that if you put in the calculator, have a billion dollars in nineteen eighty, but today the only worth are not only only three hundred and eighty million dollars. So when you print all this Fiat money, just like we did during COVID, it's going to cause inflation. Your member during COVID, we all got stimulus checks.
Speaker 1: Robert may ask you his favor and I'm so sorry interrupt for just up against a hard break. How do you bottom line all this and then I'll be happy to tackle it on the other side.
Speaker 8: Well, I just think that if you look at the figures, what we're doing is trying to excite ourselves out of the debt, because as we as the dollar becomes wortheless, the debt becomes worth less.
Speaker 1: And Robert, sorry, I have to break there, but thank you for bringing it to that bottom line. I don't think that's what's going on here, but I appreciate your perspective on it. And that point about increasing the deficit by three trillion. This I think you can be real confident of. If President Trump, for any of the Republicans voting for this bill really believed it was going to increase the deficit by three trillion, they would not be supporting it. The concept is this will fuel growth, increase government revenues, and reduce the deficit.
Speaker 5: You're on the Dan Caplash and now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 6: You may even get time I heard up winning and you'll say, please, please, it's too much winning.
Speaker 1: We can't take.
Speaker 6: It anymore, mister President, it's too much. And I'll say, no, it isn't. We have to keep winning. We have to win more. We're gonna win more.
Speaker 1: That's Trump and its best. I mean, we are really going to miss this guy when he's gone right now. Obviously he's not perfect, none of us are. But that's that's great stuff. And it's also true, right. I mean, you talk about the winning this big, beautiful bill, and I don't claim to know everything that's in it, but my goodness, just the accomplishment to get it passed, that broad a bill with those narrow margins in the House and Senate, that's a monumental accomplishment pun intended because part of it that has me intrigued, and it's part of what I didn't know was in there, but I love it is this garden of heroes. This this garden of American Heroes going to be two hundred and fifty life sized statues of American hero and they're still working on a site. But there was forty million in this bill to kick it off, and obviously the price is going to go up from there? But who would you want to see? Let's say we had a Colorado Garden of heroes. Who would you want to see in there? That's going to Mark in Denver on this gorgeous afternoon. I want to say Friday afternoon because it feels that way, but it's a thursday. How you doing, Mark?
Speaker 2: I'll do well, Dan? Thank you? Sure?
Speaker 1: What are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Well? You were asking what it costs to build a sculpture that I don't negotiate anywhere near as well as our president. But having recently commissioned a life of life size of Kit Carson, about fifty grand.
Speaker 1: Fifty grand and that's bronze high quality, that is bronze. Okay, yeah, and now Kit Carson? How tall was he? How much did he waste? So what does life size mean?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know? Life size in this case is about five seven, five eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let me ask the question everybody is asking in their car right now. Why did you commission a life size statue of Kit Carson?
Speaker 2: I have a business in San Diego and recently building new building for it, and San Diego County requires either a half a point of the building permit fee to go into a general Fund for art of their choosing, or a full point if we do art of our choosing. I didn't like the idea of Bureaucraft's telling you what sort of art i'd papers, so I chose to go for the one percent option.
Speaker 1: That is so cool man, Thank you and thank you for that call. That is awesome. Three or three? He said, one, three, eight, two, five, five the number? Can you imagine if right now we had that, you know, Garden of Heroes in Colorado, say it was down around the capitol somewhere, and given what the left has allowed to be done to downtown, can you imagine what would then happen to the statues? But can you imagine who the left would put in there? Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. But if we could do it right, who would you want to see in a Garden of Heroes for Colorado? Sence, it's now going to be reality for America, which I think is fantastic. And where do you think the American Garden of Heroes should be? Now? At this point? You know, Mount Rushmore, the Mountain Rushmore District is making a pitch for it. I'm certain it's gonna end up in DC though, right and I've got no problem with that because all the school kids who go on tours there, and they go from all over America. I think it'd be so critical that they get to walk through a garden like that, and I think it would have real impact. Three or three someone three eight two, five five text D A N five seven seven through nine D and happy anniversary to you and Amy. We're in our fifty sixth year. Wow. Now please stay happy Independence Day, not happy fourth of July. After all, we don't say happy December twenty fifth or happy February fourteenth. What an interesting question that is. But the common the common, I mean Christmas. That's not a good comparison, right, Maybe it is because obviously Christmas is about Christ's birth of Christ. February fourteenth Valentine's Day. I want to go back to, wasn't I thought Ben Franklin himself referred to the fourth of July. Yes, to celebrate our independence. But I don't think there's anything disrespectful or vague about happy fourth of July. But I get the point. Thank you for that, Texter. I get the point. And you know what you're The more I think about it, you're right because and it's not the common usage. But you're right because obviously we only have this freedom because a lot of people died for it. And they didn't die for a date on the calendar. They died for independence. So I think you've got a winning argument there. Dana's statue of John Denver where the horse Blucifer is a dia interesting suggestion. John Denver would he be in a Colorado Garden of Heroes like we're about to get an American Garden of Heroes in DC. I don't know. And I'm a big John Denver fan. One of the great nights of my life was John Denver at Red Rocks, and still play his stuff all the time. Maybe the reason I ended up in Colorado. I'll tell that story sometimes. But yeah, I don't think so. I don't think John Denver would go into a Colorado Garden of Heroes now if you're doing a music thing or whatever, certainly, and nothing negative about John Denver in my mind, But no, And I'm not saying everybody in the Garden of Heroes has to be somebody who risked their life or gave their life for our state. But what do you think three or three someone three eight two five five the number who would be your first choice for that garden. Again, we don't need a garden of heroes. We have Fort Logan, a fantastic place to think all the heroes that have defended this Countryman, I'll tell you right about Fort Logan, and that I know Amy was there for a funeral. I'm an amazing man a week ago. I've been there for a few It is a powerful experience. But no, I don't think that's a substance for the Garden of heroes. Then you want the life size statues. You want the kids to hear all about them and the rest of us. You're on the Dan Gaplo Show.