Speaker 1: With Lynch Intaco, Orlando's rock Station one O one one w j R R. All right, roughly fifteen minutes left to place a vote if you haven't done so yet on the JR Facebook page for you say we play at Taco. We are approaching record vote count territory this morning.
Speaker 2: CLO's do one thousand or something and yeah.
Speaker 1: We're getting there. Iron Maide in the featured band this morning. Three old school Maiden tunes to choose from Die with your Boots On, Run to the Hills, or can I Play with Madness? You tell us which one we should play back at nine, The one with the most votes will do exactly that. But the meat and potatoes of this process.
Speaker 2: Is that we randomly pick one person who votes, just vote once. By the way, one person who votes is going to be picked together to Welcome to Rockville. Four day passes a right.
Speaker 1: Ja our Facebook page. You say it we play, give us your vote before nine. I love when stories regarding the arts come up, because we all know how Taco Bob feels about the arts.
Speaker 3: They're stupid.
Speaker 2: Just overall. It's like, no, I have nothing against the arts because my brother was an artist. My daughter is becoming one. But the problem is that when you draw a line and say this is art, I have a problem.
Speaker 1: Eye the beholder Broyeah controversial art exhibition in Denmark called and Now You Care. Let me paint the picture of what this art installation was, I doubt I do. The Chilean born artist Marco if Aassery, it's his piece of art called and Now You Care, was put in this museum in Denmark and consisted of three live piglets, okay, caged up in like a shopping cart type container with no food or water, and they're gonna be left there to starve to death. That that was his artings. It's to make a statement, he says, about the uh, about.
Speaker 2: The the way pigs are treated act you know, the cruelty of mass meat production. Which fine, that's a.
Speaker 1: Valid conversation to have. But to say, let's bring attention to it by starving three animals to death for public amusements is you know?
Speaker 2: It ain't order to tell you that. Here's where it takes the weird twist.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna give this guy a little bit of credit here. The three piglets were stolen and rescued by animal rights activists. We come to find out later that now the exhibit is closed down because the piglets have been stolen. The artist orchestrated the whole thing, the stealing of the piglets, because he actually is an animal rights activist and didn't want the piglets to actually die. He just wanted everyone to think they were going to starve to death in the enclosure in the art exhibit to make a statement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, had a light on it, and then he was having his people steal the piglets.
Speaker 1: Anyway, pretty clever. You gotta give credit on that level. Right He's thinking way out of the box and a few chest moves ahead.
Speaker 2: I get it, But I mean it's not art. Art is in the eye of goal right now.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: What you could do. I am still having ribs this weekend. Yeah, there you are. I'll point that out. If you want art, you could have those.
Speaker 4: Three piglets in that crate and then right next to him, have a rack of ribs and a thing of bacon in another crate and just let the mind do its own work.
Speaker 2: I thought, you know, I'm talking about them thing a hornbell, bacon and a rack of ribs.
Speaker 1: I thought you're gonna go even more simplistic and have the three pigs in the pen and then sprawl out like a blank canvas for them to and feed him a bunch of food and let him just do their own oil.
Speaker 2: We get that would be cool. It's like a Picasso kind of But you could have the three pigs in there and then have this little model house that's on fire. You remember, three little pigs or those three pigs and a bed. There's so much more you could have done. Artist. If you want to call yourself, that was his name, Marco.
Speaker 1: The Marcover City, Ava City.
Speaker 2: If you had a kid with the last name Polo, you'd have to, wouldn't you. That's why I remember that guy's name. I would name him shirt now. His shirt Polo doesn't mark until he's calling for attendance and they go shirt Polo shirt and you go here. Sorry, it's Friday, people, marcottle.
Speaker 3: Come over here, Marco, all right, Paulo fish out of water, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving to Jacksonville, we've got Jacksonville fight Club being orchestrated by a substitute teacher. Duvald Come on. This allegedly happened the incident at YMCA Tiger academy.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that? Sound like a charter school in Duval. If it's YMCA, it's got to be part of that. You can't just use their name. So it's a charter academy that's affiliated with the I can't that's what it sounds like. Sounds like it anyway.
Speaker 1: Janine White arrested and accused of actively encouraging students to beat up another child.
Speaker 2: I guess one of the kids was being difficult and didn't want to join fight club, so she asked the the students, this is a substitute, who in here can beat him up? Oh my god, see that. You gotta vet your subs here. I know always he's really tough.
Speaker 1: Right now, all you need is someone who's willing to come in and say the following sentence. Mister or missus so and so is out today. Please work quietly at your desk this hour.
Speaker 2: That's it. You just write your name on the board. Don't give me any grief.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to do, just do it quietly at your desk for the next hour, collect your your pay for the day, and if needed, wash, rinse, repeat until mister or missus so and so is.
Speaker 2: Back in the saddle off that stomach. But I'm never gonna get called on it. No, No, you just say, hey, I'm supposed to teach you this. Would you like to learn it? Then do it on your own online? Okay? And I'm gonna go ahead head and continue the nap that I was taking. L Wait, let me write my name on the board so you know not to say it. Okay, I'm mister Poulo. God.
Speaker 1: My two favorite things coming up through school was when the teacher would do one of these two moves because they weren't into teaching that though. We're gonna make this a study hour or a movie day, you get yeah, or we're gonna watch a movie today.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Then the first question is there gonna be a quiz on the movie? No, we're just watching a movie. O idea here is to do nothing.
Speaker 2: You don't have to point that out to teach. Or you see them hauling out the overhead projector huh, yeah, we're gonna watch Porky's today, Kid's Royal Shrovetide. And I heard your teacher's pretty sick. So since Porky's is a longer movie, well, we're up to show Porky we're gonna row. We're gonna run part one today, and in case that sickness continues, which I think will, you'll get to see part two of Porky's tomorrow class adjourn.
Speaker 1: Royal Schroven Tide. It's a centuries old ball game, pre dating soccer, uh and it's still played to this day in parts of England.
Speaker 2: Taco.
Speaker 1: Very few rules on this game. Basically, what you have is you've got teams made of mass groups of people competing against each other trying to move a ball from one end of the grid to the other, which is three miles long. About The only rule is no murder is allowed. How big is the ball, It's the size of a soccer ball. You don't have to kick it, you can carry it, you can do whatever. But you got somebody after you the whole time, a group after you, so you got to work as a team to plow through and get this thing three miles. Really, this is basically our football in its infancy, if you want to think about it. S the end zones are just three miles apart rather than one hundred yard field.
Speaker 2: Well, that sounds tiring. No murder allowed, though, that tells you how old this game is here. When you said it was a super old, prehistoric, ancient kind of game, I thought it was like you go and then if your team loses, they put you in the tiger.
Speaker 1: Pitft nothing like they're saying. They're saying this thing. There's no really boundaries in this. You'll end up going through rivers. You want to run through a hedge or whatever some whatever it takes. Man, here's the Some pictures are they.
Speaker 2: Called grundle ball. Huh grundle balls. Somebody texted in that. I don't know, so let me see that picture one more time. Yeah, I'm not. That's a mob, a drunken mob trying to you know, move the something. Oh there's drinking of alved I'm back here.
Speaker 1: There's no rules, Bob, because there's no murder because this and then a look at this. They're trying to short cut it under this footbridge. So you got the team broken up here while the ones you aren't afraid to get in the water want to advance it up the river and around the approaching mob.
Speaker 2: See. This is again one of those games where I think I'm gonna say, yeah, I don't I hurt my leg. I gotta sit on the bench Today, I volunteer pat and play for me. How far away is the goal? Three miles? Best friend, Except you don't have to buy our beer or Lona's money. Jr.
Speaker 3: R