Speaker 1: So the biggest story in Dallas Fort Worth right now, Skin is that there is pending ice, cold, freezing, thundersleeting weather aheaded our way. I'm terrified. I'm thinking of going home right now. Our problem as a show and our disservice to our listeners is that Kevin is our weather guy. It's a tough, tough battle, it's uphill battle. Well, they don't pay for this, so that's true. Well, he prides himself as a weather guy. Deflation. I'd like to play weather poker right now, all right, I would like to see Kevin's weather forecast and raise it with w FAA's Jesse Jwila What and he joins us, Now, wow, let's go all right, we need you to dunk on KT. Let's hear KT's forecast first, and then you tell us if it's accurate. Go ahead, KT.
Speaker 2: Well, my model's a My models froze overnight, So I don't really know that's a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, come on, you can do better than that. You think it? How many? How many inches of snow are you? Forecastle?
Speaker 2: Well, truly, I forgot to winnerize my models. Uh but I could see us four inches is my my feeling okay, based on I'm just looking at the skies.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's a good guess.
Speaker 1: Honestly, let's go prize picks. Let's go prize pick style. Though you got to say more or less than that, Jesse, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going under for for DF, I'm going to go under.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely going with whatever the Huila monster says. Jesse knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you live north, it may be over. If you live like us three eighty and north, it may be over. That this could be a good snow for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: And wait, I do live north of three eighty. That's exactly where I am. Jesse.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, well guess what You're gonna be the big winner you're going to have. You'll be in the four to six range for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, when does this happen? Do you like that drop of elkis by the way, that punctuator we use, look dear delcis again, Christina, Oh there is looking at Cynthia beautiful. Hey, so wait a minute, when is this one's been gonna get four to six inches?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: This is radio so we can make a joke about that, right, absolutely, Okay, but I won't do it because I'm just the TV guy, but I'll let your imaginations run wild. However, tomorrow morning, it'll start off as kind of a wintry mix. Now here's the thing. We're depending on where you're listening in the metroplex, it's gonna be wildly different. So US three eighty north, it's going to be mainly snow, could be mixed with sleet at times. Starting Tomorrow morning around daybreak, it'll be kind of scattered in light. By late morning into the early afternoon, it becomes a little bit more widespread. Well, have kind of a wintry mix along the I twenty corridor, a little bit of rain, snow mixed south of EY twenty, mainly snow and sleet to the north. It'll get its heaviest and most widespread tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow evening, and then we'll see a transition to mainly snow tomorrow night through Friday morning. It's very complicated. I wish it were as clear cut as saying, you know, three pm to seven pm, but it is all over the place.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, no, no, I think that's system. No, I think that's helpful. I think in trying to figure out my situation based on what you said, what time of day should we stop speeding on the highway?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you a secret, Yes, I was. I was terrified. I was just driving on thirty five and I thought I was going to get pulled over because I've just passed the cop and I was speeding on I thirty five. So it's funny you, it's funny you mentioned that I say never stop speeding.
Speaker 4: That's really father, That's amazing, Okay, But I would say the roads are going to get a little bit dicey by midday, and then certainly the you know, I know Dallas, I d has already schools in preparation for the drive home being pretty messy.
Speaker 3: So by midday we're talking some slick spots. By the afternoon, and certainly by Thursday evening pretty messy across most of North Texas. It's going to be pretty pretty slick travel.
Speaker 1: All right. We are talking to one of the greatest weather gurus to ever bless DFW, the great Jesse who weelave from w FAA. So many people turn to WFA and times like these, and dude, this is not an easy day for you. You are slammed busy. You don't have time for us. That's why you're speeding work. But for people out there listening to this, you're like, all right, Jesse, I just want to know. Kids are listening on, all right, when will I not have school? When will I have school? And then people are going, hey, when will I have to go to work? When will I not have to go to work? What days? Do you see this as the Metroplex under ice siege on Thursday and Friday and then back to business on Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds exactly right to me. So we're actually expecting to be above freezing by Friday afternoon, and when that happens, the roads will improve very quickly. So for the kids listening that want to go sledding or even I know there may be some places that you could snowboard, maybe there's a respectable hill around here, but you'll still have some snow in the grassy surfaces. But by Friday afternoon, especially late in the day, roads should make dramatic improvements and we are dry and sunny for the weekend. So by Monday it is business as usual.
Speaker 1: Okay, But we're talking to Jesse Jowela of WFAA Channel eight if things are going to have the way you're projecting on, which I think you're probably right on this Saturday, then will probably be pretty normal riders. There's still going to be icy residue and all that.
Speaker 3: I think there will be the thing we have to worry about on those days. So let's say we get about freezing Friday afternoon, which we will, and then you have some snow melt, and then we go below freezing Saturday morning. You start to then worry about black ice, and so that is something I do worry about Saturday morning. If people are traveling, just know that while it may look like the roads are cleared of snow and all the remaining snow is kind of in the grassy areas. If your early Saturday morning drive gets you out and you see like the road looks completely fine, just know that there could be slick spots in black ice because we will have a refreeze of whatever melts. But then by Saturday afternoon again that'll melt and dry, so it should be better.
Speaker 1: Jesse, how much does the due point really matter to you?
Speaker 3: Dude? Okay, I'm running a whole campaign on getting rid of relative humidity because de points what matters. That's the true measure of moisture in the air, and it means a lot to me. It's so close to my heart.
Speaker 1: This just feels like Kat was kissing ass to you because we doubted his validity as a weather guy early, and so I feel like he pushed in on the due point conversation to curry favor with you.
Speaker 3: Well before I got on the show, he and I were talking about the hydrostatic balance equation. Remember that, KT.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's my favorite, the favorite thing we ever discussed. Yeah, is that the terminology you break out when you got a just a guy in the suburbs who's got a good weather apt for golf and he's trying to be a weather expert, and you just start blowing his mind to those terms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, actually, yeah, we call them weather weenies. That's what we call that.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, weather bully's going going hard.
Speaker 2: My weather Weenie's mill a little shorter than usual the last couple of days because is it cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is shrinkage real, Jesse.
Speaker 3: Shrinkage is real. We want to make sure that's the other thing too. Your your tender vegetation is covered and protected if it if it's exposed. Shrinkage is a real problem this time of the year.
Speaker 1: Right now, there's some huge w A a executive who's like, wait, why did and Jesse in this meeting holding a tournament? Hey, we know this is a busy day for you. You're an important man. Thank you, Thank you for keeping us all safe in DFW, and thank you for making time for our dumb show today. We love you, Jesse, Thank you.
Speaker 3: I love you guys, and I'm always around for you if you ever need me.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me great Jesse, Huila we're co workers with him, now.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 1: An FAA, Oh, that's right, because we're on KFA twenty nine. Yeah, Poor Spacing. Our MAVs podcast is on KFAA and Jesse is a big member of the FAA family. Right, we should have him on poor Spacing. Let's do it. KTT is on Roundball Talk on channel twenty nine. Well, let's get us on. I took our show airs tomorrow. Our show for Spacing airs tomorrow I think at four pm on Channel twenty nine and then at six but yeah Thursday, right, Yeah, they're actually showing our show twice within a three hour window. Yes, And if you're looking for weather coverage during all this chaos. You know you can always trust WFAA and Jesse Huila and the Great Pete Dolcas and their whole crew over there. But God, talking to Jesse made me forget something. What the intro.
Speaker 5: Talking though is right now?
Speaker 4: You're right, right, right, right right time to do one.
Speaker 5: Or come with epic with I show you're gonna wooling it except simmer week pursuing it. Hanld out Shaw shank through the sewer, Kid now what chilling at the eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. How it's starting to get craddic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit to then zone out.
Speaker 1: Crank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 6: I'm wanna hang out with a friend, rocking on the radio, my money expanded skin and talking all the thing.
Speaker 2: And it's.
Speaker 1: A go KT Christine all radio. So KT has the remote control and he was just thumbing through direct TV and UH was thumbing through the poor no channels. My favorite thing is that we were laughing. So the TV is on the opposite wall from me, and we were all three laughing and looking at that wall and I saw the name of that movie, and then I looked over and Christina was craning her neck to see what we were laughing at.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he actually put it back on ESPN by the time I could actually see what was happening to that one. I think that's those are underaged guilts to be in their fifties, right, is't that? What is sixties? What is it?
Speaker 3: Thought?
Speaker 1: What does it mean? Plowed deep? Does that have to do with the snow? Yeah? Of course, so that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m that.
Speaker 1: So what is happening with moms? Oh? Yeah, she want that to happen rough. Yeah, that's incredible. I can't believe. That's just so direct TV. It's really funny. Oh no, I'm pretty sure to pay for that. Then, Okay, did you pay for that? Is it on iHeart? Did you put that on the iHeart dime? Yeah? I think iHeart paid for that. You guys don't watch smoking hot lipstick lesbians?
Speaker 2: Yes, three lipstick lesbos can't wait to strip down to bank some booty?
Speaker 1: My god? What who wrote that? That's amazing. They're so wild and horny. I didn't even know these were channels that were here that said we all love horny moms. How much are these I don't know. Cougar's not out. Wait can you make that claim we all love horny moms? Like, aren't there some people that maybe perhaps don't. Well, when the remote control is in Kat's hand, anything is possible here in the TV in studio, so you can order brassers from drag TV.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: How about that man, Hustler Mature. Okay, that Ben, that's right. Wait, why are you talking to me? It's amazing, Yeah, just because the magazine. You know what Hustler Mature is. It's all the ladies that were in Hustler in the seventies and they're back at it. Oh wait seventies, hold on yeah, uh so they were in their nineteen seventy eight, they were in their late twenties, right, and so now here we are forty five years later. Hustler Mature is my jam, Dag and Swank that's been at the airport Playboy specials. I went through some magazines. Dad, pick a magazine so I can get some Twizzlers Club International, Velvet and Hustler International. That's him reading the titles, but he has air pods in Playboy Penthouse Penthouse Playboys. I think they're my eternal thoughts. I was just getting a bag of chips in a bottle. You see this Rick Flair? By the way, there is new Rick Flair news. What. Yeah, I saw this yesterday. Did you guys see the Rick Flair news yesterday? Were you following it? I did see it, Actually you did? Okay? What happened? So because Mike Tyson came out of retirement and had a big payday, Yeah, Rick Flair thinks he has one more match.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: He is about the size of a garden nome, like we skin and I met him. He's about five four. Yeah, I picked him up and put him in a flower bed. Did uh? Okay, So I sort of got this happened. Y'all saw the big tic uh not TikTok the big Facebook news yesterday, yahda news. Yeah, and there's a video of Mark Zuckerberg and he's dressed like my son, and he's got a perm. Yeah, he's got a perm now. But when he flashed up on the screen, it was the our TV was on mute, and I was kind of half paying attention, and I swear to god, this was My first instinct was I thought it was one of the Paul brothers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Like when I first saw it, I was like, wait, is that a Paul brother. Yeah. I was like, oh no, that's that's the that's that's the Jesse Eisenberg guy.
Speaker 2: They had good on the casting of Eisenberg. They kind of they said, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh so anyways, uh there's that all right coming up next. That's a good endure for you for any other time. Uh, thank you, Jesse Whilly, thank you Channel eight. We'll be monitoring, not monitoring, but yes, monitoring all this cold weather. KT.
Speaker 2: Where are you gonna take some in the Hollywood Schef. We've got an update on the California fires. This one is very crazy. Also, something special happening on TV tonight. Okay boom, Well we'll get to that next