Speaker 1: Hey, Fox, It's Everything Is a Bitch Episode sixty nine. Mike here with AJ and Kenny gangs all here, Kenny on his mobile phone. That could be interesting. Okay, apparently Kenny is going to do the episode in morse code. What you got?
Speaker 2: The most sensitive fucking mic that I've ever listened to.
Speaker 3: I mean, what is this?
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Is there a mouse? Is there a mouse in your phone?
Speaker 3: No, I'm sitting here holding it up.
Speaker 2: I'm holding my phone manually two inches in front of my face.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that was good.
Speaker 4: Okay, jimminy crickets man. I don't know if it's just when he talks to hear that. Let's just go on, let's go thirty seconds in and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Kenny was stay, don't move, don't move your body. Can't you stay in that exact position?
Speaker 4: The entire tij and Kenny's left eye.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Scary? Scary? Scary?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, last week, I think I think we got to like two out of ten stories that I had put together. So this week there's just too many good things out there. We're gonna skip a bit of the personal catch up crap and talk about these stories. This first one annoys the living hell out of me, and I think it probably will you guys too. I mean, this is the freaking NFL. Now. So we went through two years of Taylor Swift showing up at Travis Kelcey's games and all of the different panaway shots to the box and was she there? Was she not there? Who was she with? Was she hugging, was she cheering? What was she doing? Blah blah blah blah blah. And I guess the NFL's younger numbers, their female numbers improved during the whole Swift Kelsey nightmare, And so it just never occurred to me any of this could be intentional. But we started seeing like two weeks ago. The first one was the LA Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert with I don't know, I think it's just his girlfriend, Madison Beer. I don't think they're mad. And you're seeing pictures from training camp with the quarterback of the team sitting on the grass on the sideline with his girlfriend like petting each other and kissing, and I mean, just what the F was that? And so I'm looking at that and I'm thinking that's freaking Jim Harbaugh's team. I mean, Harbaugh's allowing that kind of crap to go on with this quarterback on the sidelines. And then the next thing, you know, Joe Burrow, who I love, Bengals quarterback Cincinnati Bengals, is similar type thing with Olivia? Was it Pontone? Who is I think another girlfriend? I don't think they're married either, girlfriend. And then this past weekend they got my boy Jackson Darth on the freaking grass with what's her name, Marissa Airs the She's got a big online following his girlfriend. And then I read this article and it says it says these public displays have been a deliberate initiative aimed at expanding the league's audience among women and younger fans. Featured quarterback and partner moments is what they're calling it. So the league set this ship up so that these quarterbacks are supposed to be at freaking training camp getting ready for the fucking season, you know, running plays with new players and getting everything, you know, synced up. They're on the sidelines fucking around with their girlfriends, and this is all the league trying to get more younger audience. Yeah, What would Jack Bradish have said to young kN Wood if he was canoodling there on the sidelines with a young Linda uh Lapiana on the on the west side of high school grass, Kenny, what would have happened to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, that that that wouldn't have happened. But I'm thinking more, fuck Jack Bradish. I'm thinking more Jack Lambert. That's Jack Lambert has his broad on the sidelines.
Speaker 4: Sure, you know, magine.
Speaker 3: Dick Buckes has his broad on the sidelines. Right, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm not a football fan. You know, I don't sit here and watch games and idolize these guys like I did you.
Speaker 4: Know when when?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 2: The when football players were football players in the seventies, eighties, you know what I mean? You get you get the nineteen eighty five Bears. Okay, they did the bear shuffle, but this was those were mean guys, Steelers, They were mean guys. Terry brad you know, the giant, these guys. You know, this is not this is all about money. It's all about why do they have these broads on the sidelines being commentators? Do you really want to see some woman who's never played a game never never snapped a football, never blocked anybody telling you and interviewing people.
Speaker 3: It's to have. It's just to have to show that women are involved with it's for the audience.
Speaker 1: Well, and they've gotten they've they've gone from having look. I always thought Michelle Tafoya was terrific doing that.
Speaker 4: Because she's not trying to be a young hot girl exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And then some for some reason, they transitioned it away from I think she broke through because she was a qualified reporter who understood the game, asked good questions, look nice, but wasn't trying to titillate anyone. And then they decided that they were going to slide the scale over and you had to be hot and blonde and wearing next to nothing in order to perform that that role. And it look. I love my giants. I can't. I have missed a snap in Like Life, but but I hated to see dark doing that's just so fucking It's a mandate.
Speaker 4: It's a mandate, obviously. But I think it all began. I used to I couldn't stand reading the word wags. First, I'm like, what does wags meet our wives and girlfriends? And it's in every sport, you know, Steph Curry and Aisha. It's gotten to the point now where if you love an athlete, you know his wife's name, you know her business, you know what she's doing. In the old days, no one gave a shit, but their wives did. They were just our idols on the court or on the field, you know. And now it's a different ballgame. Now they want the ladies involved, because yeah, Taylor Swift definitely opened the eyes of the NFL that if she's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like you don't see Brunson kissing his wife during a time out. I mean so, I mean, there are all this stuff online this weekend about Kat got married this past weekend, and so there's you know, all the necks were at the wedding, and they are all these pictures and some cool stuff. And I think that's interesting. I like seeing these guys off the off the court, especially if they're an interesting guy and they've got interesting stuff to say. I mean, Brunton and Hart have their podcast is pretty good. I like every now and then listening to to those guys, and I love OG and so it can be cool them having a persona off the field and technology now, you know, putting you closer to these guys that you that you like as athletes. But there's going to be a line between game time and what's going on.
Speaker 3: It could be a generational thing today too.
Speaker 2: All these women want to be involved with everything the old days. You think Jack Lambert's wife went to the games and cared.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean to take a good look at Jack Lambert, do you think he had a wife.
Speaker 2: It might be were rooting them on and you know they were probably home waiting for them to come home, cooking dinner because.
Speaker 1: Because they were making forty five grand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most of us have had to sell cars in the off season, selling insurance I have.
Speaker 2: These women want to get on the camera so they could do social media and promote themselves.
Speaker 3: You know, it's all about money.
Speaker 2: And that's why I don't give a ratsask about any professional sport.
Speaker 3: And you guys know me, I live for sports. I was, I was. I love sports.
Speaker 2: Sixty nine mets, seventy three mets, you know, eighty six, I mean I was, I loved it. You know, I was a big football fan. I was a big Stealer fan. I was a Jet fan. Now that who cares who care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: It's just it's not I.
Speaker 1: I hate that for you though. I mean, it's such a it to me.
Speaker 4: It's such an important part.
Speaker 1: Of my life, still following my teams and keeping up with stuff, and I.
Speaker 4: Follow Yankees, Yankees, Giants and Knicks, everybody on side.
Speaker 3: I think it's just me.
Speaker 2: I think it's just me in general. I don't have any real hobbies. I don't do anything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I just it's not. I can't. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I can't remember ever in my entire life sitting and watching four quarters of a football game.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine you doing exactly.
Speaker 3: Kid. I can't. I have the A D D. I can't. No, no, it's yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just as guilty. Now we talk about these girls, these women want to be pump up their social media, I'm just as guilty. The second I'm watching a movie on TV or anything and it gets a little bit slow or boring, I pause it and I jump on my phone to see what's going on Instagram and fucking X.
Speaker 2: You know you know what I you know what I did two days ago, And right now I'm feeling already one hundred pcent better. I took myself off. I took the icon off Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 3: I logged out of them. I do not go on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I did not go on Facebook because I realized what these things are. These things are just traps to engage you in conflict for the most part. Sure, there and and I started becoming a very mean person. And I started going after people for their beliefs, I know, because they were so fucking bizarre. And I can't understand how people think the way they do. I said, you know what, and I was literally on all the time, no matter what.
Speaker 1: It's Kenny, It's good. It's good that you're off. It's good that you're off, because that's exactly what you get sucked into on Facebook. And and people get the wrong impression of you as a person because a lot of people, a lot of people don't express themselves on social media, don't feel the need to, and when they see people that do that, they form they form opinions that can be strong opinions. You're better off not being on those things. Ignore those you know what.
Speaker 4: What's scary is that it's there forever, so I mean, you're not going anywhere, You're not going to get a new job, So you're okay, But there are people out there that I'll say, come on the show, and they'll go, I'm trying to get this job. Last thing I want is to have any kind of drama controversial.
Speaker 3: You say, there are people out there they're called liberals.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the liberals that will hold that against you, and they'll look at you your your social media and look at your Facebook. And you're right, I don't give a fuck what I say, and I don't care what people think about me.
Speaker 3: That's different because.
Speaker 2: I don't need to prove anything to anybody, and I don't need to kiss anybody's balls to get what I need.
Speaker 3: I realized, like Irina.
Speaker 2: Would last two days before Kenny everything okay, you just see him, and I was just out of it.
Speaker 3: I was just fucking constantly mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and because I just responded to a post that was in response to a post that she did and some you know, and I started getting involved with things that people are just clueless about.
Speaker 3: People are haters on the internet. They hate when people are successful, they hate when you're doing well. They always have to be negative.
Speaker 2: So I can't sit there and let somebody say something negative about my wife or whatever it is without saying and I go and you know me, you know, once you once you get in with me, I'm going after.
Speaker 3: I'm going until until you're ready to shoot yourself.
Speaker 1: Well it's it's good for you. I brought your heart rate down a bit being off there for a couple But look, here's this next story is a perfect example of the kind of craziness that goes on online and the impact it can have. You know, we got a guy who murdered another man in cold blood, I mean shot him from behind on video. I mean, there's no there's no getting it wrong. It's it's it's a it's a crime committed in front of the world. And yet this guy has this huge fan base. He has these women who are you know, want to marry him and pledging this much money and that much money and everything. He's become a cult hero for murdering another or human. I'm talking about Luigi Mangioni. And if you follow what happened this week, I don't know if you guys did, but I mean you can you can kind of see what's happening here and these moves that are being telegraphed. So New York State, like it always does, has a really weird set of fucking rules and double jeopardy laws in New York will basically say, if you have federal charges that are like similar, they don't have to be exact, and the most states have to be exact. If you have federal charges that are similar to what you've been charged with in the state, then and you play, and you play, you play guilty on the or convicted on the federal side. Then the state case goes away because you can't be tried twice for what are technically, you know, close to the same crimes. That's this that the state's view, okay, and I think his defense attorneys.
Speaker 4: Brilliantly it's a brilliant planer.
Speaker 1: Brilliantly decided. Well, because we think New York State's gonna interpret it as double jeopardy, let's plead guilty in federal court number one. The federal institutions are a heck of a lot nicer than these New York state prisons like Sing Sing and Attica, whatever they are, you're gonna get treated a lot better. And when a Democrat gets in the freaking White House, what are they gonna do. They're gonna pardon you. They're gonna find a fucking reason to pardon a murderer, and our hero is going to be back out on the fucking street.
Speaker 4: That I mean, the messages that send to people who are I mean all we do every day we wake up to mass shootings. I mean, now it's like we're just blind to it. It's unbelievable how often this happens. And now you're gonna get a guy like him leading guilty and he's gonna gonna slap on the wrist. They'll do some time, but like you're right, he might get parted down the road. What does that say to every fuck kid out there who owns a rifle who's pissed off of the world. You know what if there there's plenty of guys out they're as angry as me and Kenny are, but we're just we're not stupid enough to take a gun and go kill someone. It ends at the internet. But these younger people.
Speaker 1: And unfortunate for you, neither one of you is pretty enough that you're going to have a cult following throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars at you, and uh, you know, and you're going to get the greatest defense in the freaking world better.
Speaker 2: So how do you go on Instagram or Facebook and watch some moron liberal defend Mangione and not say something I know?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's why I'm off of it, because you know, how is this guy?
Speaker 4: He should just be for the way for that's it.
Speaker 3: You're done. There, you are, you're on camera, you saw him, you would admit you did it. You're done, You're done.
Speaker 2: And you know what it's Our system is the best system in the world, but it's got a lot of issues.
Speaker 4: It's got Actually, since reporters still right allegedly shot this healthcare executive allegedly, we all saw it. That stuff makes me crazy.
Speaker 1: Because politics permeates everything. Now, it's ingrained in the culture, every one of these things. Look at the kid in Texas, Carmelo Anthony, right, that became a racial case, that was, but it was never a racial case, just like just like the murder of George Floyd became a racial case, but it was never a case of racial The other the other cop was a black cop. That was that was with the what's his name, who's who's still in jail for murdering, never committed. It's crazy what goes on. And actually, the the other case that I wanted to talk about with you guys that's going on in Massachusetts right now is the same freaking thing. But we'll get to her, the Clancy lady.
Speaker 3: But yeah, she's not quite as quite as interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, but I mean it's she's getting a lot of sympathy. I think she's I think she's gonna get I think she's gonna be found innocent and found to be insane.
Speaker 4: Because I got a lot of shit for this early on in the podcast. A lot of women got upset at me. But I'm just judging from look. When I approach the story, I always think of myself and the people around me as normal, everyday people. I never saw my sister or my mom have postpartum depression. I know when they had their babies, they were over the moon. And now this PPD thing is everywhere. And I said one time on the show, this is half of this is horse shit. Brooks Shield said she wanted to drive into a wall with her newborn baby in the back car seat. This is fucked up people, and she's gonna say sh had postpartum depression that she already did. And they're gonna slice time off if she gets time at all, because we all have to feel bad for her, because this is the real thing. Post Partum depression is a real thing. I still haven't found a woman who's miserable she gave birth.
Speaker 2: Maybe you guys, they are out there, They certainly are out there.
Speaker 3: It is a real thing.
Speaker 2: Aj I mean to the extent of wanting to crash your car into the wall.
Speaker 3: You know, that's probably an extreme case and stuff.
Speaker 2: But I can tell you the society loves victims. I always say, because the majority of Americans are weak minded and victims. They're not powerful. They don't step up, they don't make their own path. They want to be serviced, they want to be taken care of. And then when they see a victim, poor fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why socialism has the momentum that it has.
Speaker 2: Right now in the constant and and and shame on us, and shame on these politicians for letting this happen, because it's getting worse and worse and worse, and even some of the Republicans are not standing up and saying is enough for this bullshit? Why don't we get stuffed. President Trump is the only that steps up and speaks his mind. He's the only one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. It's like enough for the bullshit I know, and.
Speaker 4: Tying the two stories together. Remember that chick, Courtney Stodden who married at sixteen years old. She married the actor at fifty one, Doug Hutchinson. She was a real hot you know, Courtney Stettin. You know the story, a huge story. She was sixteen, she married a fifty one year old actor, and you know, then she went on to become a sex pot. And she looks a lot like Marilyn Monroe. She's not only fans naturally, And all the time on Instagram, she's on there crying about what happened sixteen seventeen years ago, that that you know, child marriage took place. And I said to her, your parents allowed it. Why don't you just talk to your parents instead of crying to the public. But you got to start getting over it, like you married the guy. He didn't rape you, You married him. So I get people from her her side going, oh, so you're pedophile now, so what are you talking about. I'm not at the child marriage. I just can't stand that she's still talking about this thing, and her parents were okay with it, but she's got to cry every day on the internet.
Speaker 1: But now it's if all of these things are social contagions, they're all at levels. You know, thirty years ago they either didn't exist or they existed in such a small proportion to what they exist today. I mean, the trans thing is like tip of the iceberg on that you had like one in a thousand kids twenty years ago identifying that, and now you've got like seven percent of the population under the agent. It's crazy what it's like.
Speaker 4: And it's like California.
Speaker 1: And like every story I pulled for us today, and I didn't do it on purpose, at least not at first, is a story that's only a story because of social media and social media capturing what was happening, and then social media doing something to uh, to create a panic or a viral event around that thing, and and all of a sudden it becomes something everyone knows about instantly. But you know, this one I thought was I thought was kind of fun because I could picture what was happening, and I could picture us being involved in something like this, not that we had sea lions, uh, in in West Ice of New York. But you have you have a young group of guys that are hanging out. They're obviously drinking, you know, or smoking pot. Their high school age guys. They live in La Jolla, California, a pretty freaking nice place to live. You know. They're on the ocean in La Joya. And h and I guess there's you know, this sea lion just pops up on and those things I think, I mean, number one, they're pretty freaking big and they can be kind of nasty. So it's it's surprising that the that the kid would have the balls to do what he was doing. But you could see from the video, if you watch the whole video, that he was like fucking around making these stupid boxing moves like he was going to get in a fight with the sea lion. And then he he kicks it in the head. But you could, I mean, you could tell that the sea lion like laughed at the kick. I mean it was it was a big nothing burger. And then he, you know, he hits it, I don't know four or five times, however many times he hits it, and uh, and I guess Tyler Mule is his name. He ended up having to plead guilty to violating the Marine Mammal Protection Act.
Speaker 4: Never heard of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was one. I'm sure that came to be here in the last twenty years, for sure. After a viral video captured him attacking, attacking, I mean o strong of a word, attacking a sea lion at Loyako, the San Diego mayor called the attacked a quote disgusting active animal cruelty. Okay, I love sea lions, I love seals. It's great if if they were out and they you know, they had a spear gun or they had a BB gun even or they I mean, this was not a disgusting active animal cruelty. This was a moron teenager overserved, trying to be funny in front of his friends and act like a clown and hit a sea lion with a couple of kicks.
Speaker 3: Give me a I got. I got a whole different take on this.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's here.
Speaker 2: If you're a if you're an eighteen year old, a seventeen year.
Speaker 3: Old at any and you want to harm an.
Speaker 2: Animal, you're a fucking loser, dirt bag, and it's something internally wrong with your soul.
Speaker 3: That kid should get to fuck kick Kenny.
Speaker 1: You said want to harm an animal. He obviously didn't want to harm the animal. He's fucking around.
Speaker 3: He was giving him love kicks to the head. Yeah, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you were out to do damage to a sea line, if you were out to do damage to a sea line, would you be kicking it with your barefoot and barely making freaking contact or would you be doing something that could actually hurt.
Speaker 2: Now you're changing the story. How do you know he was doing barely making contact.
Speaker 1: I watched the video.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was barely making contact. That's another thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, it was a mockery. He's doing all this kind of ship He's dancing around like he's gonna I mean, it was stupid.
Speaker 3: I have to I'd have to say the video. I took it as he was kicking. He was trying to heart the sea lione. He's kicking it.
Speaker 4: It wasn't as bad as they're making it out to be. He was sucking around. A couple of kicks landed, but not hard, just like playful kind of kicks. But people can't see that, people of animals.
Speaker 3: If that's I'll look at it. When we hang up. If that's the case was, that's a different thing.
Speaker 2: But if he's sitting there trying to kick the thing.
Speaker 1: Look, he was trying. He was trying to be cool. He's trying to be cool in front of his friends. And look at if the other side. Let's play it this way, if the sea Lion had gotten pissed and tooking a bite out of the guy's fucking foot, I wouldn't feel bad for the guy, right because he's teasing the sea Lion. He's making a mockery out of the thing, trying to be cool to it in front of his friends. He's not really trying to hurt it though, But you know, if you're gonna play with fire, you might get burned. I mean if he if the sea Lion would have decided I'm going to show this little, you know, asshole a thing or two and taking a chunk out of him, I mean, I wouldn't be in favor of putting the sea lion down or doing anything like that. I mean, he's in his environment and he's uh and he's kicking him.
Speaker 4: But you didn't mention that this kid's looking at a big fine I mean, they rarely do these big fine.
Speaker 1: He played guilty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but but there's a jail term associated with that, which I'm sure he's not going to get.
Speaker 1: Right, he admitted it, says Mule admitted that this happened on July twenty second, that he approached the animal with his hands held high, as if preparing to box or fight with the animal. And he goes on, he goes gets close to the sea lion, and he refers to himself as Max Holloway. I guess as a big UFC fighter.
Speaker 5: So he's fucking around pretending he's a he's a UFC fighter, and he you know, he admitted he kicked him four times and made contact.
Speaker 1: I saw quote unquote causing the animal to flinch and recoil. Again, that's the same exaggeration as disgusting act. I mean, it's a moron teenager.
Speaker 4: You back up if you're of course, but you know, you can't fuck with people. Can't take when other people fuck with animals on the taboo subject. You can't do are everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't seen the video. I got heard that he kicked him four or five times. So when you say somebody kicked somebody, you're not thinking he was like you know, kicking out of like love taps, like oh, here's a here's a here's a little tap I'm going to give you.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about he kicked the animal in the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was. It was actually the neck. There's a big thick neck size of my thigh.
Speaker 1: Well, it is a humongous animal. I mean you have to I'm not. I'm not telling you he like barely barely touched it. I mean he he kicked it, but not trying to, not intending to do harm or thinking he was going to do harm to it. He's just a moron fucking around.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I wish you would have taken him by that.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen the video, but right now I'm taking the animal side and the side of whoever did what he did.
Speaker 3: Because I'm a protector of animals.
Speaker 2: And if you can harm an animal in any way, over God, and then if you just touch a fucking douchbag where you'd think that's funny, you're kicking the you're kicking the fucking sea lion in front of your friends, then you're a fucking douchebag.
Speaker 4: They're different. Look at what I was grew up on my block before I knew you guys. There was a couple of brothers, the Lavazolis, and the rumor was I never saw this happen, but they were sick, fucking guys. They had a big, great day and they said they took a cat, someone's cat. They tied his legs together and ran it over the loanmower. That was a big story back then we were kids. That's the different way like people. Kids who do things like that to animals or start fires in generally typically because the same people will harm humans down the road, they're they're fucked up. But this kid didn't have that kind of trait. He just looked like a drug kid leaving the obi fucking around, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if if he was, then they would have come at him with something harder than they slap on the wrist that they ended up giving him. Okay, well, Kenny, you're not going to believe this if you can't sit still for an entire football game. Because Sunday I made the conscious choice that I was going to watch the entire w NBA game between the Indiana Fever and I think they're the Atlanta Dream Shocked.
Speaker 4: I could believe you did that.
Speaker 3: Well, I gotta tell you you want me to before you get into that.
Speaker 2: You want to want me to shock you even more. I wanted to watch it, but I had something I had to do.
Speaker 3: At five point thirty. I came home and I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't watch a w NBA game, you know if you paid me in the past. I came home late at night, I laid in bed, I put on it was ESPN that game was on, or whatever game, whatever channel was on.
Speaker 3: I rewhinded it all the way back at five o'clock.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I sat there and I watched part of it until I fell asleep. But I tell you the part I did watch. If you guys watched the game, Agent, you apparently didn't. But this Ae Reese whatever, Angel Angel Angel Reese. First of all, she threw up it was. It was a three pointer, and it was at the beginning of the game.
Speaker 3: It was early on. The thing barely touched the rim. I think it was a brick. It hit the backboard. I think I think it was either the next the.
Speaker 2: Next possession or club possessions. Later she went to she had a breakaway. She took a lamp and fucking missed the lamp. The layup, the ball didn't even hit the rim.
Speaker 1: Was totally She's the worst shooter you've ever fucking seen. She's horrible.
Speaker 4: No one is No One shooters.
Speaker 1: There's so many memes online of her carrying bricks.
Speaker 2: She's a stud rebound and I know people say she rebounds her own misshots, but then they said her her her knee bounds are not overally higher than some other people, but oh she's she must be a I mean, I didn't watch the name long enough, but she has some pretty good stats.
Speaker 4: She does, but she.
Speaker 1: Rebounding stats, defensive stats.
Speaker 4: Look at that game didn't have to go all the time. I saw the last play Angel Rees had had to put back that was so simple and she fucked that up, and.
Speaker 1: Well that that's the amazing meme that is out there, and and watching that in real time, I knew that second I saw it that that thing was going to be everywhere because Caitlyn Clark comes walking around in a loop behind her, and and Caitlyn has this unbelievable smirk on her face, like how much do you suck that you missed that layup? And that meme is now everywhere online. Her mocking angel rees. But Kenny, you probably wouldn't know it, but those two have been rivals.
Speaker 3: Lsu Indiana, right was Iowa?
Speaker 1: She went to Iowa?
Speaker 3: Iowa, Iowa? Yeah, I remember, But did Cunningham? Did Cunningham play?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love her. I'm so into her. Now. You know, she's not my type, but there's something about her personal.
Speaker 1: Like she's a nine now. I got her on a nine. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't even watch I didn't even watch the game long enough to have her go in, so that's when I fell asleep. So she you know, apparently I didn't even know she was a substitute.
Speaker 1: She's not a starter, she has been a starter. I think she's there now. She's like sixth man, sixth woman, whatever, whatever you want to call it. But a couple of nights before this game, which is part of the reason I wanted to watch it, she's at some like country bar, and she gets up and joins in a band, singing a what's his name? The guy that died that did the truck song, the country guy the truck songs, Okay, I forget it, Toby Keith, Toby Keith. She gets up and belts out this to song and I mean, she's probably brilliant, but a lot of this I think is just her being her too. But she's cultivated this great counter online culture image that guys like us are eating up, which is why I have an interest in watching the game. I want to see her do well. I want to see I want to see Caitlin do well. I want to see them win. I knew the rivalry against Angel, I wanted to see that and that, and there was the game had a lot of meaning in terms of the standings for the playoffs and everything, and but but then the stuff that happened off the court. Okay, first of all, the Atlanta team refuses to come out for the national anthem, so they stay in the locker room. They won't come out for the fucking national anthem. Then you got uh, you got on the jumbo tron they have. First, they show a big thing of of this fan in this big trans rights shirt, so that's like featured throughout the whole arena. Then they do, uh, some kind of acknowledgement to that crazy Stacy Abrams, the one who lost the governor's race and said it was a rigged election and she was robbed the votes and everything like that, she's super gross. They put her on the freaking jumbo tron.
Speaker 3: Oh god, then you know what I would do? I go if I was Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she really understands how powerful she is. Okay, First of all, if I were her, the demands I would have from that.
Speaker 3: League would be off the charts. The amount of money I'd be making from somebody would be off the charts.
Speaker 2: If I was I would say, you know what, either this or this happens, or I sit out.
Speaker 3: I'm not playing because nobody.
Speaker 2: I would never put on a woman's basketball game if Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 3: Wasn't playing, Okay, I could. The only three people I know are Caitlyn Clark, Cunningham, and that big dyke. Look that's a man that got the rest of the run, Brittany Bryner. Those the only four.
Speaker 2: Now you take you take Caitlin Clark out of that equation. Nobody is watching w n b A watching it except that people who always watched it.
Speaker 3: And what they draw? Three thousand people a game?
Speaker 1: Yes, but but but Kenny. This also another side of that, which is uh that there's a there's a tender balance, Like if you're Caitlin Clark. You you do realize how critical you are to the game, but you also realize all of this controversy around you is what it has created excitement about the game. So do you does the league really want to see that resolve? Do you really want to see that get resolved? You're you're making a lot of money. You know, you're making a ton of money and endorsem if somehow you calmed it all down. Here's the thing is, all these people who criticize it say, you know, they play a great brand of basketball. No, they don't. They it's it's they play you junior, junior, high level, maybe freshman level basketball.
Speaker 3: I go, I got it again. I don't want to be a negative.
Speaker 2: Pygmalion here, but I watched some of that game and some of those that one one or two Atlanta broads.
Speaker 3: They dribble, they they drive.
Speaker 2: I was thinking to myself, I don't I was never that good. No, I was never even closed to being as good as some of these women.
Speaker 3: I have to I have to disagree with with six.
Speaker 1: Sixteen, seventeen year old Kenny playing against those girls. You've done just fine, and it's.
Speaker 4: Any boys team.
Speaker 3: I miss what you said. I had a call coming in.
Speaker 1: I said sixteen. You know, seventeen year old Kenny would have done just fine against these girls, but you're forgetting that their contemporaries. Look, Law was the only kid on his high school team that couldn't dump. Every single one of these kids can dunk, can? I mean they fly through the freaking air. They're so fucking fast. It's a joke. But the other things that happened. I was amazed because I'm sitting there and I wanted to watch the game. I wanted to see how those girls play, but there was all this other shit playing out. You have this girl and her mom that are asked to cover their shirts because they're wearing XX and XY shirts supporting you know that biological men shouldn't be allowed to play in women's sports, right, Well, they get asked to cover themselves, they refuse, and because they refuse, they're asked to exit, to leave the game. They'd put paid over one thousand dollars apiece.
Speaker 3: I hope that's a lawsuit for their tickets.
Speaker 1: Well, the the w NBA came out just today and blamed it on uh. Well, the Atlanta Dream came out today with an apology, blamed it on uh w n b A security and they're being confusion with w NBA security, So who knows what the hell is going to happen with that. But on one hand, they're putting the they're putting the transperson on the freaking jumbo tron, and on the other their boot needs to at the game.
Speaker 4: Who pays a thousand dollars for WNBA.
Speaker 1: Third row is in the third row? This was this was a huge game.
Speaker 2: You'd have to give me fucking first row and I get to sleep with I get the kind of I get a blow job from.
Speaker 4: The hottest ones afterwards, Hey you were you were?
Speaker 1: Look you We're talking about what Caitlin Clark And at this point I would say, Kaitlyn Clark and Sophie Cunningham, what what their value is? That team plays normally in an arena that gets like seven thousand fans in it, like seven thousand fans. They moved the game to the place where the Atlanta Hawks play and they sold over seventeen thousand tickets to this game. That arena was full for this game.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, but that is but I'm not paying a thousand.
Speaker 4: No, but I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think without Caitlin Clark Cunningham is going to would be such a huge draw.
Speaker 1: No, she wouldn't. She wouldn't.
Speaker 3: As much as I like her, I think she's cool.
Speaker 2: She's you know, she's she's something sexy about her, even though she's you know, she's not like what so we It's just her attitude and the way she moves and where she handles herself.
Speaker 3: She's a very cool woman, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, I said who I say, he meant.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 4: I love her.
Speaker 3: He just has a way about that.
Speaker 1: Caitlyn is growing on you too, though, I think.
Speaker 6: No, actually I thought I thought about you during that game, now that you mentioned it, when she was walking on and they showed her face, I'm like, that's what's telling me is a seven and a half.
Speaker 1: R oh, I love the idea of girl can shoot twenty seven footers.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'll tell you somewhere. Yeah, I mean she's great.
Speaker 2: That gives that gives that, that's that gives her a half a point to a half a point.
Speaker 4: I'll move her up for a six. But I tell you right now, I can't stay Angel Reese. But when they put her in these fashion shows and Victoria's Secrets and with the right makeup, she's a hell up better looking at Caitlin Clark.
Speaker 1: No, she actually is an attractive girl. She is, she was. I could tell in that context she would look she would look well, but she's also a pig. She talked about how many guys she fucked at LSU and all this ship. I mean, she's just all wrong.
Speaker 2: She'd have to, you know, depends on that she's shaved that morning or not, because she's.
Speaker 3: Got that that's a little bit of a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Return off and she has got sometimes got those buggy eyes, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you see what she She wrote on Twitter that she's uh, she actually wrote this, these idiots goes, I'm chasing Michael meaning Jordan and Kevin. Durant tweeted back, you're chasing his mustache. Maybe, yeah, but I know it's probably fake.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not Durant saying, yeah, yeah, but he said some funny things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, look, this is she's not She's not unattractive, right, she's just her attitude, you know, where Caitlyn gets a half a point to a point and Cunningham gets a full point to point and a half.
Speaker 2: Because of attitude, Reese definitely loses two points.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, let me ask you a question. You're we worn't at a regular job. It's the Christmas party at work at the office. Who do you get the Christmas party blow drum from Sophie or Sophie's sick? Sophie could make it so it's either Caitlin or Angel who's giving you the Christmas Angel?
Speaker 3: Angel every day of the week, thank you exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Angel might bite that thing off in a fit of fucking rage.
Speaker 3: But you might say, you might say, is this all you got? Bubba? I used to I'm used to much much bigger.
Speaker 1: She probably is. But but that layup she missed at the end of the game, your grandson Ryder would have made. I mean, it's uh, she's got like the hands of a fucking blacksmith.
Speaker 3: She's not talented. She's not she's not talented. She's got you know, she's shocked.
Speaker 1: Shock is much better around the basket, shack shack around the basket. Had had really good moves, And it's more like Mitchell Robins. She's Mitchell Robinson.
Speaker 3: Well, I meant more on the foul line or something. You know what I mean. With the shot. You know, she she can't shoot.
Speaker 4: So if somebody just taught her, she's one of the big commodities in that league. So you're telling me you can't. I'm sure they already have fire someone special to just do lay after her an hour before every game they got in the world to make.
Speaker 3: I think she's got like hands of stone.
Speaker 2: You ever see, like remember when we were kids and you see wrestlers try to play basketball.
Speaker 3: They just don't have that feel for the ball. She just doesn't have the feel, does it.
Speaker 1: She does have that touch, she has no athleticism in her fingers in her hands. But but, but all of that crap we just talked about is what is sort of now packaged together in a w NBA game. I had fun watching that game. There's all that crazy shit we just talked about going on. And if it was just basketball, I have no interest. No, I mean, it was just if it was just a basketball game, no way you'd have anything, Which is why they don't want to quote unquote fix their problem, because if it was just basketball, they're back to the old days of nobody watching him.
Speaker 3: Caitlin Clark.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see them change the way they feet, I mean, because that makes it exciting.
Speaker 3: But she should be making so she should.
Speaker 2: Be getting paid so much money because she is the WNBA.
Speaker 4: Dude, I bet.
Speaker 1: She's making a lot more than you think she is. Now, let me see if.
Speaker 3: I think she's not making more than a couple of million a year.
Speaker 4: But and that's not from the team, that's from her all our endorsements and such.
Speaker 1: Well, I think she is now. The average salary in the league now is one point two million and rich. Yeah, I saw that the other day.
Speaker 4: That's criminal.
Speaker 1: It used to be a couple hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: So okay, let me just say this.
Speaker 1: The economics of the league are completely different because of her.
Speaker 4: Understood understood.
Speaker 3: Have you thought aj have you thought about you.
Speaker 1: Know, Wait a minute, I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way you think about Jonan maybe you know going into the draft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw Anna's Canter wants to get the draft. I think it's great. I'd love to play against.
Speaker 1: Ok she's She's doing sixteen million a year in endorsements now. She just signed a twenty eight million dollar deal with Nike. She's got some she's got some big money coming in, but her playing contract, what's your wa paying five twenty eight, five hundred and twenty eight grand she's making for the twenty sixth season, So maybe it's the two hundred grand is what they're making now, and they were making far.
Speaker 4: Lessn't makes sense to me. Okay, so she's made the league much better and much more visible, obviously, but why does that? Why does that mean all the other players get bumped up to an average salary of a million when they still can't.
Speaker 3: Break He said something wrong. It's not a million, it's two hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: No, no, here it is. The average WNBA salary is approximately six hundred thousand dollars following a historic collective bargaining agreement. This reflects a massive increase from previous years, when the average player made roughly one hundred and five to one hundred and fifty grand. The minimum league minimum minimum salary in the league is now two hundred and seventy to three hundred thousand a supermax.
Speaker 3: When did that happen?
Speaker 1: It's for the twenty sixth season, so it had to just.
Speaker 2: Say so, every one of those broads one hundred and fifty thousand, rather than making fun and hating on Caitlin Clark, they should be.
Speaker 3: Kissing absolutely absolutely w.
Speaker 2: And the WNBA if they're now turning and making money on this, and they if I was, I would demand money from the league.
Speaker 1: But Kenny, maybe they are like, maybe everyone does appreciate it, but they all realize they're in the WWE, not the WNBA. And none of this stuff is stuff that you want to say out loud because what's driving the league is all of this controversy that they don't want that stuff to go away, so other players can't say, well, you know, thank goodness for Kitlin Clark and putting the game on the map, and they say the exact opposite. Angel Reese. Another reason why this rivalry is built up is she's done this whole thing where people are coming to see me. You know, why are you making all this big deal about Caitlin Clark when everybody's coming to see bullshit? Who the hell's coming to see you?
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 3: And he just scrambed the only people going to.
Speaker 1: The only be careful that's going to have to go to publics twice and stalk back that cabinet with the Jeff.
Speaker 2: The only people going to watch Angel Reese are putting her on TV.
Speaker 3: Is to watch how horrible she is, not to cheer for. They're not cheering for hak. They want to watch how bad she is.
Speaker 4: I love her highlights. There's a guy who does her highlights and he talks over him every time she misses. She's like, she's great with.
Speaker 1: The noise in there.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey, I know we talked about this way. I want to mention one other thing before we go on, since we've now become a w n B A podcast, the you know, the postpartum stuff in this Clancy case. The thing that really sticks in me is they're calling things she did suicide attempts, trying to use them as evidence that, you know, that she's crazy and should be found insane. She's a nurse by trade, right, Yeah, she jumped out of a second story window. It was twelve feet above the ground. Did she think that that was going to she was going to kill herself jumping out of a twelve foot high window. And they talk about her her wrists in her neck and everything in her doing all this self harmed stuff. None of the cuts were serious cuts, so I don't think. I think the country in a courtroom in Massachusetts is about to have the the wool pulled over their eyes and this thing they're going to let her go.
Speaker 4: I mean, she wasn't cut up like Perez Hilton, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those pictures are brutal. I did a podcast with him from I know.
Speaker 4: I'm like I used to. We did it in the studio and I would leave, I would come in as he was leaving. I never liked him because people's faces. But you know, now there's a lot more that's going on in his life. He's not going to be the same a long time.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of stars, well I don't know how big a star he is, but uh aj, what's what's the deal with this Hayden Panetierden.
Speaker 4: Pannetiaria, Yeah, I mean I called it a long time ago. She's always had a drug issue, and she always drank a lot to cope, so I'm not surprised this is going to be a drug issue. They said she was walking around with a bag full of pills and drugs in the nights leading up to her death. I always said she shouldn't be with this guy, Brian Hipperson. He's a bad dude, and she linked back up with them without telling her friends a few weeks earlier, and everybody knew. Everybody knew. It was like who killed Buckwheat? One of those things everybody knew, like if she's with Brian Hookerson, bad things are going to happen. And she lied, and she got with them with anybody knowing about it, and she overdoses. Really really pretty girl.
Speaker 3: They do it the Russian with the Ukrainian.
Speaker 1: Isn't he the mayor of Kiev now? Or is that his brother one of one of the men.
Speaker 4: I believe it's him, But but you know, when you lose custody of your daughter and your daughter gets to go away to Europe with her with the father, that's the first big blow. Her mother's a crazy bitch. Her mother was a manager for a while and took the money to make her face dramatically different. If you look at the mother's face, you look at what kind of crazy family this was. Her brother died with some hard ailment at twenty eight. She had a lot of problems, but you know she was a man. Hayden Panete beautiful girl, really beautiful, very tiny five foot but great face, but always troubled, always troubled. So it's going to be drunk.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 2: I've never heard I've never heard of her in my life until this happened.
Speaker 4: You didn't you didn't watch Heroes or Nashville. I didn't watch Nashville, but I liked Heroes and I liked Remember she was in she was a kid, and remember the Titan she.
Speaker 1: Was, well, that was her best role. That was great. That was a great role. She just liked the coach's daughter who knew all the who knew everything about football and was always yelling from the sidelines.
Speaker 4: Right, She's an Italian chick. She's an Italian chick, and I had a soft spot for She used to date the kid I made Rocky bellbo with that Milo vent Emilia. But he he high tailed it too. After a while, the straight and narrow, straight and straight arrow guys disappear, and she's left with these undesirable types. So she's got a bad side, and she went too.
Speaker 1: Far and really really young. Thirty six, thirty six.
Speaker 4: Look, you can't take a pill or take any drug. It ain't the eighties anymore or the nineties where there was no there was no fentanyl. If somebody gave you something at a party, you took it without any worries concerns those days of.
Speaker 1: So you think this is going to come back as a fentanyl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or just a flat out overdose. I don't think it. I don't think she was very happy with a life, so maybe she wanted to end it. But I think this is more or less accidental. Probably maybe fentanyl, but definitely drugs in her system. And nowadays one fentanyl pill will do it one, I mean, forget pill, A few little uh crumbs will do it.
Speaker 1: And why why was she in Greenville, South Carolina? This is such a strange place for her to be.
Speaker 4: I forget why she was there. But he was there with her, and so is his brother. I don't know if he's from there or what, but I don't know. I don't know. But she nobody wanted her to be with him. They all said it, and she went back to him, and this is the end result. This is what they feared.
Speaker 1: So Okay, well, now this story really grabbed me. It's all over the place today last night, this story about Penn State and this drug ring at Penn State. So here's the part that's that's crazy to me. So this is so, this is happening during twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four, and it's happening at two fraternity houses that are both off campus fraternity houses, but they're big fraternity houses, lots of members, lots of pledges. These guys that organize the thing. We're using the pledges. I know, seeing the frat pledges to prep the baggie, I guess to weigh the cope, to cut it, to put it in the baggies, and then to be the distributed network that would deliver it, you know, and sell it everywhere.
Speaker 3: I mean, they they didn't think they'd ever get caught.
Speaker 4: I mean, so stupid.
Speaker 3: Speaking about Penn State.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just going to tell you this because it just happened to me today. I was yesterday, I was smoking with a call and you know how you see you see a woman and you.
Speaker 3: Say, you know, she's a butter face.
Speaker 2: You know everything everything about her was sexy butter face.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, a good the good body, but their faces is a wreck. You call her a Penn State.
Speaker 2: So what's what's a Penn State that says good uniform, terrible helmet?
Speaker 3: I thought it was great, bad, bad, helmet, very very cut and dry.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought you were going in a different direction on that, but uh yeah, this is just an unbelievable story that you would be stupid enough to have, you know, because every pledge class, you've got a third of them that are awesome, great guys that you're gonna want to hang around with for the rest of your time at school. A third of them are kind of blae. You don't really care about them. It's okay that they're in the frat, and a third of them you're like, how do we let these dweebs in the freaking house? And you're never going to associate with them again. So, by definition, you've got a third of your sales force there or your cutting team or whatever you want to call them, that that don't feel like they belong in the frat after they are pledged into the frat anyway. It's just it's amazing that it to And I don't know why it took until twenty twenty six to charge them for stuff they did in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you they in doing that business they pad they should get a's in their business class, but they should fail their criminal justice classes, because if you think you're going to get away with that shit at your age at a major university without people talking, you're crazy. You can't have that many people involved in that kind of organization.
Speaker 2: You probably won't have ned like some of the pledges that go home, you know, on Thanksgiving break and they tell.
Speaker 3: That month they tell their parents, Yeah, I believe it. We're begging cold.
Speaker 1: Shocking. It's amazing that they did that. All right, last story and this one also just really broke last night and this morning because we all heard that for the past week or so that for the second time in like two years, the La Lakers had been sold again, and this time for twelve and a half billion dollars they were sold. And so it it comes out that Genie Buss. It's like the freaking HBO Show of Succession. So so when Jerry Buss set up this trust to put the ownership of the team in the trust, he put Genie as the leader, you know, the shit executor of the trust and wrote in there that she at all times had to have at least fifteen percent of the vote had to be controlled by her. And so she comes out and her lawyers write a letter saying she did not okay this, She does not approve the sale. There is no sale of the team to Jerry Kushner's brother and Bob Eiger, right, And so this is like family trauma at the highest level playing out now over whether the Lakers are actually going to be sold or not sold and what the I guess part of it will be the interpretation of what Jerry Buss was actually trying to do, because I think he did this the way he did it because he thought it would foster peace amongst the children and ensure that the team stayed in the family for her. But it actually worked one hundred and eighty degrees from that, and all it did was turn the children completely against each other and leave Genie really in control. Unless this is probably going uh yeah to a court or or somehow they're going to convince her to acquiesce. I don't know why she will.
Speaker 4: She's tough. She won't do that. She's tough.
Speaker 2: Toughly give one child out of six that type of authority.
Speaker 3: That was probably not a good move. You know what struck me?
Speaker 2: I always have my own twist on this stuff. You know what struck me in this whole thing? You gotta hand it to the fucking Jews. Okay, all right, you gotta hand it to the fucking Jews.
Speaker 3: But you know what I mean, you like them, you don't like them.
Speaker 2: They're two percent of this nation's population.
Speaker 3: And they're all and they buy everything. The fucking Jews, the two fucking Jews buying, the buying the Lakers. Is it ever?
Speaker 1: Have it here?
Speaker 3: Like, uh, Kenny McElroy, just what the fucking lake is? It's always the Jews. But just think of it, two percent of the population.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: You got to hand it to them. They know how to make money. Sure, they know how to make money.
Speaker 4: And they're big with family. They're very big with family, and they're big on education.
Speaker 1: Well, in this case it's spending money. Though, twelve and a half billion. I don't think I think the Jewish population is smaller than that. I don't think it's I think it's like one percent that probably has like five percent of the wealth.
Speaker 3: It's about two percent.
Speaker 2: So there's thirty there's three and fifty million people, so there's seven million Jews in the United States. They own, they run, they run real estate, they run Hollywood, they run sports, they run financial.
Speaker 1: Two point four percent.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 3: I didn't think give me an industry, give me an industry that they don't run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know sanitation.
Speaker 4: Take there you go.
Speaker 3: They probably run like the mod.
Speaker 1: The Italian's run. Sanitation the only thing we have, Kenny, don't take that from.
Speaker 3: Don't take that away. Yeah, I mean sanitation. It's been get some.
Speaker 2: Big business now with waste management. They're buying up all these Italian sanitation companies.
Speaker 3: But you know it's.
Speaker 2: They it's they own. There's there's nothing that they don't own it. It baffles me, it just amazes me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're very good. I mean they're very good at that. I tell you. I you know, I have this Forrest Gump life at times, and I was gonna, do you know the comedian Jay Moore, he's an action to Jerry Maguire, a bunch of movies, funny guy, and I just went to his place in uh Westwood to do a podcast years ago. And as I'm there, I mean the elevator with this pretty blonde he's holding a little dog. I didn't know that face. Who's that face? And I asked them with flow, we both at the same floor. We both can to help me walk to the same apartment we're going to see and I go, oh, that's fucking GENI bus holy shit. And she she was taking care of his dog while he was away, and she brought it back. And then as she was she left, I said to him, dude, you are you dating her? He goes, I no, don't tell anyone, but yeah, we're going to get married. We're definitely going to get engaged. I'm like, holy shit, bro, talk about talking about being in the money. He goes, yeah, it's not bad. So uh yeah. Then they got married and they have an interesting life. I tell you, like, they both own they both own condos in the same building. And when they got married, she was like, don't get rid of your place. Let's both sleep in our own condos. But everything else we do we do together. But at the end of the night, you can sleep here, I can sleep there. But there's no reason why we have to be in one place. I think that that's there's something about that arrangement that would have worked with me, you know what I mean. The older I get, I mean, do I really want to I don't know, Like the older I get, do I need to sleep next to a beautiful girl. When I'm old and fucking probably farting in my sleep and snoring, I'd rather be alone.
Speaker 3: She wasn't old. They were they were, they weren't old, right.
Speaker 4: No, she's not old. He's he's younger than us. He's probably fifty. He's probably fifty six, fifty seven. She's not. Probably roughly the same age, maybe a little younger. But no, I just think that first of all, financially, it's a good it's it's smart, like, don't get rid of your place. Keep it. It's only going to go up. We can sleep together in my place at your place. But you know, at the end of the night, if we're not doing anything, you stay on I stay home. Well, they watched TV together and then at the end of the night they split, she goes, she goes her place.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that was a rare famous couple that wanted to stay out of the meet. You know, they didn't want to be tracked everywhere they went by the media.
Speaker 4: And well they're still together. They're still together now, they still have the double condos.
Speaker 1: But well, but do they get a lot of I don't. I'm not.
Speaker 4: After that. Yeah, No, No, it never seemed like it was she's a big Now, she's a big story. Now Jeanie's got a big story attached to her. Oh for sure, we'll see for sure.
Speaker 1: And by the way, twenty twenty five percent of the billionaires in the US are Jewish. Sure, two point four percent of the poppet So they're ten times more likely to be a billionaire than the average person. Thousand percent.
Speaker 3: We're like that, how a billionaires? How many billionaires are Italian? O?
Speaker 4: God, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're the closest thing we got. Can you were claiming me?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 1: I said? I said, you're the closest thing we got. We're now claiming you. I don't know. Let me see. I'm afraid to even look at the answer. What do you think the answer is? Here?
Speaker 4: A percentage? I'd say four?
Speaker 3: All right? No, no, what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What? Stantards?
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at the wrong number. How many Italian billionaires and the US many?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say eight hundred? No, no, no, no, no, one hundred and ten.
Speaker 3: Seventeen.
Speaker 4: I guess more than that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: There is no official or exact count for the number of Italian citizens or first generation Italian billionaires living in the United States.
Speaker 4: First of all, Guineas don't show that money either. They hide it, so it could be.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see, Italy itself is home to roughly eighty nine billionaires. Okay, so ninety and what's Italy's population like forty million, fifty million something like that around there, and the US Italian population is probably what fifteen millionaires something like that. Yeah, we don't have many.
Speaker 4: I don't know, we don't have many.
Speaker 1: But whoever owns that freaking Joseph's place down here where you go and get two bags of groceries for four hundred dollars?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, yeah, please? I know every trip to the grocery store is one hundred and ten dollars. Ridiculous, unbelieved.
Speaker 1: I wish it was a freaking hundred and ten. It's a long time. It's really expensive over here.
Speaker 4: I went, I went. When I came out to see you guys, I went to fill up the fridge, and uh, I guess it was Public's. I was like, you guys, definitely spend your groceries are more expensive than Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: It's weird that that area certain things are expensive. So, uh so when are you coming out?
Speaker 4: I can't do it till September. I know we're getting into Indian summer, but I gotta I gotta check this thing out with the doctor in August. At some point I'll get an appointment. I mean, we're only two weeks away from August being over.
Speaker 3: You better off coming out than anyway. It's nicer, you know right now it was ninety eight degrees today.
Speaker 4: Yes, f that's what That's what I have here. I stay inside a day with the air on.
Speaker 3: I know it's it's uh September.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I came out last time. I came in September.
Speaker 1: We got to book it and lock it in so we uh you know, so we so we know, and I can arrange some boat days and all that kind of crabs.
Speaker 4: How long do you have the boat?
Speaker 1: Fifty hours worth? Or I can renew it when you know so. But the thing is, you just have to about a week before you have to uh go on the app and and and claim a boat for that for that weekend. Like I'm going, well, actually I'm not now it was gonna go uh this weekend. But anyway, we'll figure it out. Let me know when you when you know what's going on with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, log didn't log go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's gone. Everybody's back at school. Well, Jackson is back in Chicago, and Laws.
Speaker 3: Back by itself again.
Speaker 1: I am back solo, so but which is good because I've got so much freaking work to do. I'm I'm happy to uh to have the time and not have the distraction. So anyway, boys, good stuff, good show. Good Episode six nine. Wasn't too cruel.
Speaker 4: No, no, we were good. We were good.
Speaker 1: We're too crude. All right, folks, thanks for listening. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 4: So long, we got it.