Speaker 1: Do you need to be worried about a certain NFC North rookie tight end? How do you feel about the changing quarterback situation in Indianapolis? And what is the deal with Aaron Rodgers and the fallout with him signing with the Pittsburgh Steelers. We've got a great show for you tonight. Kevin Horowitz, the eight time FFPC main event and Big Gorilla Champion, will stop on by to let us know how his drafts this summer are going so far. Plus we'll talk with him about the Baltimore Ravens, the Cleveland Browns, and so much more, including but not limited to the Kansas City Chiefs backfield. We've got a great show for you. I'm Eric Baldman. Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, is also here tonight Kevin Horowitz on the way to stick around. We've got a great show for you. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: Can't stand on the pressure.
Speaker 3: Broadcast live in horror all the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the High.
Speaker 3: Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot Com.
Speaker 1: With your hosts Eric.
Speaker 3: Boltman and Farrell Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home or analysis from the best players.
Speaker 1: In the world at now.
Speaker 3: Because no one else was available. Here are Eric Boltman and Farrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you so much, Rob Greening's and salutations to all the ballcolics all the for lax tuning in right now. Whether you're being watching or whether you're watching live, whether you're listing live or hanging out around the world. We're so glad to have you tonight on the program. This is the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour on the f FPC YouTube socials as well as Facebook as well as X So glad to have you aboard. I'm here slightly above average host Eric Balkman. You know me from the Ronavus high Stakes Lowdown, the Better Sports Networks f f PC Insider Access show, as well as the Fantasy Football Players Championship. You can connect with me over at x at Eric Balkman. That's E R I C B A L K M A N. We have a fantastic show for you tonight. We don't have a whole lot of time to get into it, like I said, like we could this show could easily be two and a half three hours, but we limit it to a one hour plus, so we'll try to get into it tonight. If you want to connect with us on X you can do so at hs f F hour. I'm at Eric Balkman. Learn more about Farrell Elliott's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship, which I think I'm sending a new record in for a league participation this year and I'm very excited about it. Kf f f C dot com. That's kf f SC dot com, Facebook dot com, slash HSFF hour. You can email the show at high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, send them in right now. We'll try to get to all the chat room questions, all the X posts and the emails and the fantasy feedback segment later on in the show. Thanks to our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob, the FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament is going fast and furious right now. We have a million dollar grand prize at stake and it just cost three hundred and fifty bucks to enter. In fact, if you want to enter three teams, we will give you a fifty dollars discount on every third team right now at my ffpc dot com. You want to draft slow two hours six hours, you want to draft fast sixty second clock, so you can do that at my ffpc dot com. The Early Rampage Tournament and the seven Bananas promo is still going on right now. In fact, I'm going to look it up right now. As of late last night, we had fifty two Early Rampage Tournaments Early Rampage leagues left. Now we're down to forty nine. The Early Rampage Tournament. Basically, if you're registering for the Big Eurla right now, you're automatically entered into the Early Rampage. So for the three hundred fifty bucks, you're competing for not one, but two grand prizes. One is a million, one is ten thousand dollars. Register now my FFPC dot com. And then if you continue to get that seven pick not only twice in a row, three times in a row, four times in a row, every time you get it at least two times in a row, We're gonave you one hundred and twenty five dollars FFPC Bestball Tournament entry for free. We're gonna give you a free f FPC Main Event twenty two hundred dollars entry for free. We're gonna give you a ten thousand dollars High Society entry for free. And then if you somehow get that seven pick five times in a row, a Jungle Safari for four a fifty thousand dollars value courtesy of the Fantasy Football Players Championship. And if you don't want to go on a Jungle Safari, if that's not your jam, if you'd rather stay in the United States or North America or in the Northern Hemisphere and draft teams, we'll just give you fifty grand cash. No problem. Just register now for the big Grilla my FFPC dot com. We get the FFPC event going on this weekend as well, not only slow drafts, but we have two live drafts going on this weekend. The draft tomorrow that starts at ten o'clock Eastern Time. There's only one spot left in that register now my FFPC dot com. We have a separate main event live draft going on on Sunday night at nine pm Eastern time. Five spots available in that right now, so you can draft for a million bucks at your leisure this weekend. With the FFPC FFPC Bestball and super Flex Bestball Tournament going on as well, a three hundred thousand dollars and one hundred thousand dollars grand prize respectively. One hundred and twenty five dollars or thirty five dollars to entry for entry. And remember in the FFPC Bestball Tournament, if even if you don't win it this year, you come in second place, we're gonna give you a hundred grand.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Don't even win the tournament, be a loser and you get one hundred grand. That's the best part about the FFPC Bestball Tournament this year. Thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour clocks available there. And if you want to play Dynasty Fantasy football, my FFPC dot com is your home for that. Entry fees range from a dred dollars to five thousand dollars eighteen hundred plus leagues excuse me as of this as of last week, two thousand plus leagues. Over the course of fifteen years, not a single one has ever folded. With the FFPC your home for Dynasty Fantasy football at MYFFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel comment on the video, shirt with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. I want to bring on the co host with the most right now. He is the commissioner of the Definitive Commissioner Fantasy Football and the commissioner of the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at kfffc dot com. The incomparable Farall Elliott Farrell. Good evening, Happy June to you. So glad that you're hopping a board tonight. Good evening, and how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great? I man, I'm worried. Is there gonna be a test on all the information you just came out. I'm trying to keep notes. I'm trying to enter stuff over here. I you know, you are a record setting trail blazer k f FSSC player and and you know, and then you run down all the options in the f f PC. I don't want to go on the safari. I want to come to New York. It's been a week with Alex k That's what I want to do. You know I would love that too. That would be my safari into New York. Uh Rick Ross has talked to about Rick says I don't usually get to watch live. He likes to marinate in the in the discussions that we have. It's great to have everybody here live.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna get the funny discussions tonight, Pharrell, before I move on, You and I were talking before the show and we said, Hey, bring up the kf F f C one hundred dollars sweet sixteen.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, tonight. That's really exciting. That's really exciting to get in that hundred dollars league, Chase. No, there's no million dollars.
Speaker 1: It's the it's the but it is a ten thousand dollars grand prize, right.
Speaker 4: Uh, that that is in the three hundred dollars. That's Three've only got ninety sixteen, so that one hundred dollars entry the grand prize is in the neighborhood of three thousand dollars big prizes in the division. So yeah.
Speaker 1: So my point is the one hundred dollars one that league filled, and we're already often running on that.
Speaker 4: That was the no matter what, and that that field. But there's still six choices, which are all presently scheduled to be slow drafts, and there's still six choices. Six divisions available for anyone that would like to join now, the old fashioned Baulky that's the one you're in in the Run to Daylight, which is a three hundred dollars buy in, and as soon as that one fills, when we often run.
Speaker 1: Well over halfway full, only a few spots left in that. That's the twenty twenty five Run to Daylight Sweet sixteen Championship. You can compete against me, and I'm not ashamed to say we have God who else do we have in that? Stuke Keane, who has been a guest on this show. Our good buddy don At Gusetti is in that one as well. Last week's guest on this show, Steven Heregalos is also on that show. Or in that league? Excuse me, Jake the like a longtime f f PC twenty six er who I know you compete with and against in the f f PC, he's in that league as well. It's it's a lot of fun. Join us now kf f s C dot com and of course all the main event onlines that are going on right now. Slow this this is the time to get into Like there's people that are telling you don't join the league right now. It's June. Nothing happens.
Speaker 4: Trust me.
Speaker 1: People are moving the needle on ADP right now. Rightly or wrongly, you decide when you join the league at KF f f C or of course uh the f f PC as well. It is it's the time to draft, and I'm gonna let every reading on that.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 1: To drafting in June. Let me raise my glass to this here. I got a h I got a hazy, I p a that.
Speaker 4: You got a pineapple whip? There looks good.
Speaker 1: One pineapple whip, two pineapple WHI three point o moos Colston Loveland, what do you want to do him? Well, that's my question to you. He's coming back from off season shoulder surgery. Adam I don't know if he's pronouncing this right. And either Adam Johns or Adam Yhns, who covers the Bears for the Athletic says that Loveland was spotted in uniform. He was coming out to the practice field with other members of the Bears, like the staff members from the Bears. This was on the final day of mini camp this past week. Yn's stated that head coach Ben Johnson said, quote, at some point here in camp, we should get the green light for Loveland to come back and practice with the rest of the team. As a reminder, the Bears utilize the tenth overall pick in the draft this past April on Loveland over Tyler Warren, and Loveland underwent shoulder surgery in the off season. Now he has a great chance at being the number one tight end for the Bears, even though Chicago gave Cole Comet all that money and Ben Johnson, by the way, did compare him to Sam Laporta he coached in Detroit these past few years as well. If we look at the mojo on Colson Loveland right now and pharall, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna utilize the FFPC big gorilla data on this which is at fantasymojo dot com. Fantasy Mojo the place that we always cite anytime we utilize anybody on this show, we always utilize Fantasy Mojo. I highly recommend getting a subscription to fantasymojo dot com if you're drafting in the FFPC. Darren immani the godfather of the FFP versus Joe's he knows what's up. And Colson Loveland right now, over the last seven days has an ADP of the nine o two at tight end thirteen.
Speaker 4: Aryl.
Speaker 1: We have seen a really good track record of tight ends being drafted in the top fifteen, having not only solid NFL careers, but good rookie years as well. However, Loveland is coming off this shoulder surgery, and you don't want rookies, especially a tight end, getting off to a slow start. How do you feel about that ADP with Colston Lovelin right now at the nine to two, knowing he is going right behind Tyler Warren and Dalton Kincaid, but he is going ahead of Tucker Craft and Jake Ferguson.
Speaker 4: I feel everything very very positive about this, and he should go in front of Craft and Ferguson. This is a well we're going to begin to see be very very successful at the tight end position in a Bowers esque way. However, more physically imposing player, but who moves the same way. This is a move player. He's a fluid player. He's more of a hybrid wide receiver despite the fact that he's six' six and he's got a catching frame that you, know our young quarterback there In chicago can't throw, over out or around you can just kind of generally be targeted and you're going to find this guy. Now the coach likes, it which is a, big big. Deal the coach and the tight end get there at the same, time and that Leaves Cole combette to do the dirty. Work Co commeette is still going to be a very, good contributing football player to this. Team it's going to free up things for this. Player it's going to Help loveland be a better player and be more productive fantasy. PLAYER i love what is going to happen. Here is he going to have A bowers like? YEAR i don't, know but he certainly. Could the uh you, KNOW i was thinking About, buyers who we talked about often on the. Show the general manager last year went out of the box too and drafted very early a tight end In bauer's, case and he was very. Successful that general manager got. Fired sometimes you just you, know you just can't you just can't be good enough in this football. Business But loveland is going to prove that things In chicago on the coaching, side in the front office, side And i'll remind everybody in the training room side that the shoulders not a serious. Situation it's not going to impair him from advancing as to what he needs to.
Speaker 1: Do so that's the situation With. LOVELAND i happen to agree with, You. Farrell i'm not Dinging loveland too much on this right. NOW i think the more concerning shoulder injury right now is coming out Of. Indianapolis Jeremy fowler reported today that he was told, structurally, Quote Anthony richardson's shoulder.
Speaker 4: Is, okay, okay all.
Speaker 1: Right So Shane, steichen who's the head coach Of, indianapolis said That richardson is not expected to have surgery on his. Shoulder, However fowler FROM espn reported That richardson did indeed undergo a scan on his. Shoulder it did reveal no structural. Damage richardson at, times according To Jeremy, fowler has thrown more than one hundred passes daily as he prepares to become the head THE pb one for The, colts as he's competing for starting reps With Daniel. Jones now the shoulder, injury it sounds like it's just, inflammation but again we don't. Know this is just the and the injury reporting on stuff in Early june is nothing compared to what the injury reporting is going to be in Early, september Early, october so, on and so. Forth he should be able to come back for training camp because he's going to get a lot of. Rest he's going to be able to relax that shoulder as. Well, however when you consider That Daniel jones took less money to sign With indianapolis leaving The Minnesota vikings knowing that he be competing WITH jj, McCarthy i think this is interesting In OTA's richardson And. Jones before the injury To, richardson we saw him kind of splitting reps With. Jones richardson And, jones nobody had the leg up in this, competition and now we have a shoulder injury For richardson THAT i. Know like WHEN i was doing the broadcast last night as we were covering THE Ffpc Bestball, Tournament Theo gremanger drafting, Live Dave tripoli joining me as, well both of those guys did express some concern With. Richardson, ferrell how concerned are you About Anthony richardson right now in fantasy football, drafts knowing that he is dealing with this supposedly structurally sound shoulder.
Speaker 4: Injury it's interesting because people. Drafted people Overdrafted Anthony. Richardson, now, hindsight that's share. Ferrel sure everybody Overdrafted Anthony. Richardson most people were, conservative pumped the brakes On Anthony richardson because they, said you know, what he just hasn't played a lot of. Football he needs to play more, football and he hasn't played a lot of fo and you know he's had. It he's had some terrible situations with his. Body so you have to, say, well, Sure Anthony richardson may not. Play you say, that you say that Quarterback jones took less. Money i'm not feeling too bad for. Him the deal is fourteen million, dollars so he's coming in at fourteen, Million SO i don't think The colts pay him fourteen million not to come in and. Compete, however If i'm running The colts AND i take the, look and and by the, way just quick without looking, balky how many Years jones been in the, League i'd say. Five, yeah it's seven, now oh my, god, yes it's seven. Years this guy's been in the league and he had a good. Year this will be his seventh. Year he had a good year a couple of years, ago When Dave ball controlled a controlled passing game with a lot of. RUSHING i don't see that being the way The colts are going to play. Football there's a note on here that, says how does this Affect pittman And? Warren and you know you're going to have a short passing game With jones on the. Field With richardson's you, know say it again that downfield accuracy is a beautiful, thing and the other things he can learn just by. Repetition so that's the biggest. Problem he hasn't played a. Lot if he's not in OTAs and not ready to, go he's missing that, reputation which is probably the only starting quarterback in THE nfl THAT i would be real concerned about that, now, HOWEVER i like the fantasy football upside of all The colts better With richardson on the. Field what's our adp On? Richardson What's? Darren God hi?
Speaker 1: Meant, Yeah that's WHAT i was going to ask you next with in regards to The indianapolis quarterback, Situation Daniel jones is being drafted quarterback thirty three at the eighteen Eleven. Richardson over the last seven days in THE Ffpc Big gorilla quarterback twenty seven at the sixteen oh.
Speaker 4: Seven, okay sixteen oh. Seven where people spending five fifth, round six round draft picks on this player last? Year, yeah they. Were and he's a better player now than he was last. Year and you, know so it's sixteen in the. DRAFT i have no. Concerns i'm just gonna go ahead and.
Speaker 1: Draft So Scott hoyt chiming in health the. Side Anthony richardson is still complete quarterback YET i don't think anybody's going to argue. THAT i think we expect more From. Richardson you, Know.
Speaker 4: Derek carr is not a complete. Quarterback no wait a, minute and he's not going to become. One, yeah you, know every quarterback's working on completing that perfect. Season none of them are ever going to get. There AND i understand What scott's. Saying, he's you, Know. Richardson's richardson's. PASSES i THINK i saw stat AND i can't remember exactly how it was. Phrased, oh off target. Passes twenty percent of his passes last year were off, target meaning they were out of the catching zone what they would be ruled as an uncatchable.
Speaker 1: Pass so the other THING i want to bring up. Here John terry, Said Michael pittman is so good that quarterback doesn't matter for. You farrell and you may like not even tongue in, cheek agree with. That John terry also Saying richardson being the starter is only good fantasy. Wise Anthony richardson And Scott hoyt chiming in on YouTube right. Now Daniel jones starting for The colts Helps Michael, pittman Helps Tyler. Warren If jones is the starter Over, richardson who do we bump up Among colts pass catchers in our draft?
Speaker 4: Boards you Can you really can't bump up anyone because they're gonna catch, passes they're going to gain about eight or ten. Yards they don't they won't, have they won't have the type of explosive offense if you if you're going to as a football team trying to be successful With Daniel, zones and we talk About richardson's not, PLAYING i bet You richardson has won more games than he's lost in his brief, career or he's right around five. Hundred jones loses two thirds or more of the games he. Started you would have to fact check me on that, ballkie Because i'm doing that on the on the.
Speaker 1: Cuff but it's not worth it BECAUSE i think you're in the ballpark with.
Speaker 4: That i'm.
Speaker 1: NOT i don't think anybody's going to fight you on. That Anthony, richardson AS i, stated according To Mojo quarterback twenty, seven right, Now Anthony, richardson who was like roughly quarterback, six quarterback seven last year in a lot of, leagues is now this, year one year after going that, high going behind rookie Cam, Ward Gino, Smith Bryce, Young Matthew stafford to a tongue of By, Lowell Michael, Pennox Trevor, LAWRENCE jj, McCarthy C J stroud And Jordan. Love those guys are all going well Ahead anthony Richards.
Speaker 4: Last, year drafters thought he was too. Good this year they think he's not good. Enough he's not good at. All, yeah and say he's gonna fall somewhere in the middle of.
Speaker 1: IT i want to get Into Aaron rodgers and then This Deiani brown news From jaguars Dot COM's John. Ozer but we've kept our guests waiting way too, long AND i want To this is the big part of the, show SO i want to get into him. Tonight he has played in a cavalcade of THE ffpc leagues over the. Years he is an eight time count them, eight eight time league champion in THE, ffpc The, leagues THE Ffpc space be, at The fantasy Pros, championship THE Ffpc Main, event the F Fpc satellite. Leagues he's got eight titles to his. Name he's gonna join us. Tonight he's gonna tell us about the way he's building his team so far this year and give us some player. Evaluations please welcome into the, program Mister Kevin. Horowitz, kevin thank you so much for hanging out with us, tonight The pride Of, maryland and you are hanging out with us on A friday. Evening thank you so much for taking a break from your crab and talking a little fantasy football with us. Tonight, man how's it going over In? Maryland?
Speaker 2: Great, Great thanks so much for having. Me really happy to be on the. Show, Obviously i'm a Big ravens, fan season ticket holder for The, ravens so. Good you, KNOW i GUESS i do hedge a little bit towards The, ravens but in fantasy this year it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Anyway so that's and we're gonna lead off with. That parrel's gonna ask you about that because WHEN i was looking over your teams and your, OWNERSHIP i was kind of, LIKE i don't want to say blown, away BUT i was, Like Holy, kyle look at all This rivens. Ownership we'll get into that in a. Second when you're not winning all THESE ffpc leagues over the, Years, kevin what are you doing for a living In?
Speaker 4: Maryland?
Speaker 2: Sure So i'm in sales, management happily doing. That BUT i do treat fancy football basically like a second, job to be honest with. YOU i MEAN i study at about three four hours a day all the, time you, know a year, around not just during the football. Season, YEAH i would say. Average of course during the football, season especially the waiver. Period then it's a little bit more than.
Speaker 4: That OH i love. That that's really. Good you. KNOW i always love a. Salesman it's. Fantastic when you're going to Those ravens. Games are you taking longtime football fans that you've grown up with to the? Games are you taking business people to the? Games are you're taking family who's accompanying you to all these games with these season tickets for The.
Speaker 2: Ravens once once in a while being a friend or a, colleague but most of the time it's. Family we only have three, tickets so that limits the options with the.
Speaker 4: Family, well, yeah you have to have your own little lottery THAT i, mean you'll pick that. OUT i love the fact that you're Stacking. RAVENS i love the fact that you're having success with. IT i have done the same, thing have not enjoyed that kind of. Success but being From, Louisville, kentucky we are drawn to collecting as many types as many. Teams with Quarterback Lamar jackson leading the. TEAMS i have long thought in, naturally the running Back henry is, spectacular And andrews has made his. Contributions BUT i have long thought you get the favorite Raven my favorite Is. Flowers But i've thought that there's just not enough passing opportunities to get those players up to eighty ninety catches on a regular, basis which we'd have to have to win At fantasy this. Week bateman sided a, big big contract and you know his his year last year was perfect because of the nine. Touchdowns so the STRATEGY i think that you're. APPLYING i THINK i know what it is is BECAUSE i think you're getting value on all The ravens you, draft Including. Jackson is that what it? Is or are you just so familiar with those players and believe in them that you're just gonna go get, Them you're gonna target, Them you're gonna put them in your. Team you, lone what's the mix look like to?
Speaker 2: You, WELL i would say it's a little bit of. BOTH i, mean, SURE i have love for the, team AND i study them the. MOST i MEAN i, read you, know just local news all the time, anyways so it makes it a little. Easier BUT i think That Lamar jackson possibly will be like the greatest at least regular season, quarterback which is really the fantasy season quarterback you know that we may ever. SEE i, mean it's really pretty, amazing you, know regular season you guys have the. Stats you, know it's just it's it's almost. Untouchable so for, me he's my main. Guy you, know any LEG i can get him, In i'm gonna take. Him you, know there's other quarterbacks that are, close BUT i just feel really good about. Him and then obviously that means people around him are going to do. Well, so you, know one of my strategies is That i'd like to stick with consistency and also kind of stay away from injury prone. Players So i've been burned a few times in the past by players that can be tops in the, legs like A christian, McCaffrey you, know and it's just one of these things WHERE i don't want to take that. Chance SO i would rather Take Derrick henry and just get you, know consistency. There maybe he doesn't totally blow it up all the, time but chances of him going down are pretty.
Speaker 4: Slim, Yeah And i've been talking to the same guy since twenty twenty one to tell me That henry's. Through oh he. Can't he can't carry the ball like. That every year he's going to rest to the mean whatever the hell that. Means, ball what's on your?
Speaker 1: Mind, well, No i'm just Saying i've probably been one of them BECAUSE, i.
Speaker 4: Oh bal you don't make. Mistakes, No, no he's an.
Speaker 1: Alien and he's proven that he's been an alien over the course of the. Year over the last few, years what he's been able to do has been. Insane it's kind of unprecedented as. Well now speaking of Unprecedented, kevin you are a very accomplished. Player you are not like me where you are. Drafting LIKE i live in Northeast. Wisconsin i'm not drafting all These packers and succeeding this year for, you a guy who has won all THESE ffpc leagues over the. YEAR i can't remember a player that we've had on this show that is drafting all these players on his hometown. Team we've seen it, Before like you, know, oh Maybe i'd lean towards my hometown. Team but, man you are thirty six percent ownership On Lamar, jackson twenty eight percent ownership On DeAndre, Hopkins Mark, andrews Who John terry was asking us in the YouTube Chat Mark, andrews twenty five percent ownership the freshly newly Contracted Rashad bateman for The, ravens twenty three percent, Ownership Justice, hill For god's, sake twenty. Percent Derek, henry you're at twenty. PERCENT i, Mean isaiah likely nineteen. Percent you are as close to being as all in on one team As i've ever seen. Before it's clear that you're trying to Target. RAVENS i know you're a, ravensman but you're also an accomplished fantasy football, player separating your fandom from fantasy. Football you are still all in On baltimore this. Year is it because of the presence Of Lamar jackson or is there something added to the gumbo this year In baltimore that you are all about getting all These ravens whenever you.
Speaker 2: Can, WELL i think that it wouldn't necessarily matter That i'm A ravens fan in the sense that from a fantasy, perspective they're lighting it. UP i believe they're going to be the highest scoring team in THE nfl most likely, again AND i have a lot of faith in their, system you, know one way or, another whether they're going to run it, in whether they're going to pass it. IN i, Mean lamar can do it. All AND i think they're building pieces around him that are really. Great you, know you Mentioned. FLOWERS i, mean If flowers went down last, year if he doesn't go, DOWN i, mean he's like maybe top five. RECEIVER i, mean you, know so it's another one you can get kind of late again that you talk about average draft position and things like. THAT i, mean some of these legs with My Lamar Jackson INNIRSHIP i got him in the third. Round i'm like, laughing you know that he's still there in the third. Round so And flowers is going pretty late, too you, know like the, third fourth, round things like. That SO i feel Like i'm getting value regardless of the fact that it's the TEAM i root, for you, Know i'm also rooting for doing well in fantasy football and earning, money you, know that type of. THING i feel like it's, earning you.
Speaker 1: Know so.
Speaker 2: It does make a lot of sense to go For. Ravens BUT i have other teams That i'm focusing a little bit on too THAT i have faith in. TOO i have a lot of faith in players from The, eagles players from The, commanders players from The, chiefs to name a, few and then The. Lions so you, KNOW i have certain TEAMS i just think they're going to be doing well on, offense so they're safe. Bets and then there's just certain players that are, consistent you, know just, regularly and a lot of them have dropped in the draft where you, know they used to be like first, rounders BUT i guess because of them getting, older people are, like, OH i got to get somebody. YOUNGER i don't really feel that. WAY i, mean if somebody's proven and they're in the, leg they don't get hurt much or, whatever they're going to keep. GOING i, mean why would they stop doing. IT i think good example of that would be Like Tony. Pollard you, know it's like he's like you would think he was gonna be a little bit worn. DOWN a big one Is Joe. Mixon you, know he goes To houston and people are, like, oh he's probably, done that's Why cincinnati let him, go and you, know he lights it. Up SO i do lean. Veteran you're probably gonna notice that if you're really studying my, teams because you don't know what's going to happen with these. ROOKIES i, mean sure they could blow it, up but you have the running back rookies who they didn't have to pass block at all in college or, whatever so now they might not get on the field all the. Time SO i feel a lot safer with the. Veterans so that's one of the other THINGS i leaned, towards.
Speaker 4: Well Just, kevin just for our permanent record and for those people that are keeping score at. HOME i really do appreciate Your Lamar jackson affection what year did you graduate? From university Of, Louisville.
Speaker 1: Maryland, Maryland, Maryland.
Speaker 4: Maryland he's not you, know It's louisville. Squere, yeah, yes all, right so you love the. Veterans, now you didn't see this, happening AND i want to know if it's still going to. Happen AND i didn't see it happen. EITHER i never accumulated Many John newsmith draft. Picks, HOWEVER i adopted some, orphans AND i Found john New smith to be buried on the roster of a lot of. Them AND i kept him, because you, know a change of scenery and a new. Opportunity it was his eighth year in the. League eight, touchdowns eighty. Catches it was so. Unbelievable matter of, fact if you put his first three years, together you don't get eighty. Catches if you put the two groupings of the next two years, together you don't get eighty. Catches is that of vetur in your? Targeting is that a guy that you you expect to come back and have a year nine or did we just have a late season one off From Jon?
Speaker 2: Smith, WELL i think he's gonna do. WELL i would still put him up in my top six or seven tight. ENDS i do not think he will repeat what he did last, year BUT i just think he's gonna do. WELL i just think the thing about The dolphins is it was a little bit off of their norm to be so heavy on their tight end when they got such great, receivers Obviously Tyreek, hill and then their running backs are really, great so you, know a Change Jayden. Wright SO i think it's gonna be more, dispersed more evenly this. Year SO i don't think necessarily think he's gonna put up the same kind of points that he did last, year BUT i still think he's gonna do. Well and as you guys know IN, ffpc the tight end has weighted and you'll notice the WAY i, DRAFT i very heavily focus on getting the best tight ENDS i can. Get you, Know i'll take them, early i'll take them. Off and the thing that killed me last year from winning potentially six, figures seven figures was THAT i had too many injuries at tight end at the end of the. Season And i'm not gonna let myself get in that situation. Again So i'm taking extra tight ends this.
Speaker 1: Year So, KEVIN i want to get back to The ravens here because The ravens questions are coming fast and furious on YouTube right. Now Tom, smith a good buddy from THE ffpc and THE, kfffc, says how Did DeAndre hopkins finish last? Year, Well, TOM i can tell you that he finished with fifty six catches for just over six hundred yards and he gets in the end zone five. Times, kevin you Have DeAndre hopkins on a lot of your, teams AND i guess perhaps the reason is everybody else has left him for. Dead you look at the F fpc three hundred thousand Dollars Best BALL adp. Tournament he's wide receiver eighty at the eighteen ten right, Now clearly you are are willing to invest hop In hopkins. Late why should F fpc owners be willing to do the.
Speaker 2: Same, well first of, all again you're looking at a veteran player who's been at the very very top of the. Game so you, know you look at The chiefs last. Year they didn't even really utilize him that, much and a little bit they did got he caught the, ball you, know and especially in the. ENZA i, mean he's still got great. Hands you, know his speed is still there. Too WHEN i read. Locally you, know he's Racing flowers And jackson. STILL i, mean you, know even at his. Age SO i think THAT i think he's a sleeper and to a lot of, PEOPLE i think he's a. Sleeper to, ME i think he's gonna get back some of what he did when he was one of these like top, one, two three in the whole. League you, know abilities that he, has and The ravens because of the dual threat with the running, game and everybody's so focused On lamar and they're focused On. HENRY i, mean he's gonna be wide open in the back of the end. Zone and that's basically what happened With likely last. Year so that was the other THING.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 1: Get i'm gonna get To likely in a. Second Here hopkins right now in THE Ffpc Big gorilla is going behind such stalwarts at wide receiver like One Dale, Robinson Adam, Thielen Pat, Bryant Jalen, Nole Xavier, laguette and the currently as of yet Unsigned Keenan. Allen you can Get hopkins in the seventeenth round of The Big. Gorilla right, now we we uh And Rick ross chiming in On hopkins and thought he was the second best wide receiver in THE, nfl just Behind DeVante. ADAMS i want to bring up the the other thing That Scott hoyt has been talking about YouTube right, now as long as we're talking about tight, Ends scott wants to Know kevin is this the? Year? Finally isaiah likely is the go to tight end Over Mark. Andrews now bit a background on, this And scott can correct me If i'm, Wrong But scott came on the road of his high stakes slowdown shortly after the twenty twenty four season, started And scott was a huge investor in The stalwarts from the early games On thursday this past year with The chiefs And ravens and then On friday with The packers And, eagles and found himself very high up in THE ffpc overall leaderboards the first few weeks of the, season likely being one of his top. Choices he also Got Jayden reid as. Well so he's very interested into hearing your input on Whether likely is the guy to own Over andrews this. Year bearing in mind that the head coach or The, Ravens John harbaugh said he Expects Isaiah likely to be An All pro this. Season break this down for us, man because this could shift fantasy careers and fantasy, seasons maybe for a million dollar grand prize this year based on what you, say no, PRESSURE.
Speaker 2: I love. It, Well i'll tell you. This it's kind of funny that we were just talking About hopkins BECAUSE i actually think That hopkins is gonna take a little bit Of likely thunder away at the end. ZONE i think that's gonna be sort of a secret weapon, there and there might be a little bit more focus on the coverage With likely as. Well BUT i think the big thing is that With andrews, again even Though i'm veteran, heavy but there is also the possibility that he could get. Hurt he's been hurt. Before, AGAIN i like to be a little safer versus people that have been, injured you, know a decent. Amount so the thing about that is is if he goes, down, RIGHT i, mean you can get likely pretty late in drafts right, Now so If andrews goes, down likely will go off. Right so that's gonna be. Huge even if What andrews is, healthy likely still gonna do. Well, okay probably be you, know top, fifteen maybe twenty in that. Range but If andrews goes, Down i'd Say likely jumps up to like top five tight end in THE nfl this.
Speaker 1: Year, really you, know you know what's wild about? This AND i want to ask one More ravens, question But i'm just gonna bring this up, here and Perhaps i'm speaking out a, turn and feel free to call me out on this IF i. Am Isaiah likely is right now tight end seventeen at the eleven oh One farrell And kevin He is going Behind Kyle, Pitts Jake, Ferguson Tunker, Kraft Dalton, Kinkaid Colston, Lovelin Tyler, Warren Mark, Andrews david And, djoku John Us, Smith Evan, INGRAM. Tj, Hockinson Travis, Kelcey Sam. Laporta i'm gonna keep going up, Here George. Kittle i'm gonna stop At George. Kittle and Maybe i'm being a little bit bombastic here Because George kittle is the third round pick And likely is going much lower than. That but if everything were to all into place With baltimore this, year let's Say andrews goes. Down let's Say andrews just kind of takes a back seat To Isaiah. LIKELY i could see him in a world non zero, chance not, likely Maybe isaiah likely, Likely, yeah, exactly BUT i could see likely if if something happens To, andrews which we've seen, BEFORE i could see him up performing all these guys. EASILY i could see him performing Over pitts And craft and Can kill And loveland And, warren and then obviously if something happens To, andrews he's gonna outperform. Him david And jokoo is dealing With Jerry, Judy Cedric tillman the rise of him as. Well you Have Jake ferguson not only dealing With Ceedee, lamb but But George pickens as. Well we can go up To john Hu smith who maybe takes a back seat and things normalize With Tyreek hill And Jalen. Waddell you can go up To Evan ingram and know that they Have Bashall teuton And Travis etn And Travis hunter And Brian thom. There you go up TO. Tj, hockinson they Have, addison they Have Justin. Jefferson i'm not saying it is probably going to, happen or even better than a fifty percent chance of, happening but when you're talking about a tight end in THE ffpc tight end premium. Format isaiah likely at the eleven oh, one the second half of THE Ffpc Big Gorilla TOURNAMENT. Adp this is where he's. Going you have to take him in the top ten. Rounds you could take him eleventh or. LATER i think there is significant. Upside, kevin you're A ravens. Guy do you agree with?
Speaker 2: That, yeah it's a no. BRAINER i, mean he's undervalue in there so big time If andrews goes, down and literally he could do better Than, kittle you, know If andrews were to go. Down so it's huge upside and it's very little risk at that point in the. Draft so, YEAH i feel good About, likely especially where he's being.
Speaker 4: DRAFTED i am very uncomfortable BECAUSE I i'm never in a room WHERE i am the least optimistic person about any, subject and HERE i find myself treading water in the deep end of this likely. Conversation AND i Think Booger freeman is right on. Spot maybe for a week or, two that's what it's always. Been AND i don't want to repeat myself from last, week BUT i love the. Enthusiasm i'm always on an upside of a. Player BUT i see a lot of great tight end, talent and this player is the same reason That flowers is never going to catch ninety balls or a hundred balls. Regularly he's never going to be A Tyreek hill because we're dealing with a team that has just so many weapons and a quarterback that will put his feet to work and then they will salt away games With Derrick henry bang bang. Bang it's not necessary for this player to be a top five tight, end a top ten fifty tight, end maybe even a top fifteen tight end to make The Baltimore ravens odds on favorite to win THE afc and likely to be in Your Super. Bowl but without a sixty catch season from likely no matter what happens to.
Speaker 2: Him so BUT i think that the question to ask yourself there, is, well Where's andrews's rank in your? Charge so If andrews is like number, five number, six somewhere like, that And andrews goes. DOWN i can tell you right Now jackson has a relationship with.
Speaker 4: LIKELY i, mean similarity between these two players ends at the definition of the position that there's no. Similarity after, that they don't even run the same route, tree they don't even line up at the same.
Speaker 1: Position very, okay all, Right So, pheryl this is worth talking about. Here Mark andrews currently going at tight end ten at the seven to. Ten let's say he goes. Down let's let's, okay let's let's frame. This let's say he goes down in the. Preseason for posterity's, sake let's say he slips in the bathtub.
Speaker 4: Tonight out is there all these season ticket? Owners there's no one to come help him get out of the.
Speaker 1: Tub all, Right, so knowing what you just said about how different of players these guys, are how different they are of tight ends in THE. Nfl knowing If andrews is going to miss the whole season or significant, time how much does that move up likely from his eleven oh one? Spot THAT i, mean does he get up into the seventh round area With andrews or or is this a situation where Like flowers is the recipient of, targets especially, signed the freshly re Signed Rashad bateman is the recipient of these.
Speaker 4: Targets he caught a touchdown pass Against Kansas city On thursday night and found himself in the second round WITH us last. Year you know, it just, yes he will be. OVERDRAFTED i think he's about right where he needs to. Be What i'm, It it would depend on when that. Happened if it happened right, now things might. Change they might ask him to do more. Things BUT i don't necessarily think in this. Offense you take him out of this offense and you put him in a place where you don't have those, Tools take him and put him With take him and put him with The. Raiders he looks more like a fantasy football tight end putting big numbers. Up there's a lot of teams he can he. Can he couldn't do What kittle does At San. Francisco couldn't Even but the.
Speaker 2: Thing is is that he can get open and create separation almost a little bit more like a, receiver.
Speaker 4: Which gives him a commonality with every other player that we've been talking about on The ravens, tonight and every other player that we've been talking about can do it better than he.
Speaker 1: Can all, Right, so, Guys John terry chatting in on, YouTube this whole analysis is like, saying, hey draft just As hill Because Derek henry could get.
Speaker 4: Hurt john is captain obvious once. Again you know, what and he's coming To kentucky is and you know you're gonna Have you're gonna have To, Kevin you're gonna have to come To kentucky, too because we're gonna continue this. Conversation And i'm going to have you when you arrive here your own special GIFT A Lamar, Jackson, jersey The university Of, Louisville. Jersey there we. GO i, think thank, You we're gonna be ready for. You you have gifts, waiting sir In.
Speaker 1: Kentucky so but what's?
Speaker 2: Wrong so what's wrong with taking the handy the? Handcuff? OKAY i mean that makes sense to.
Speaker 1: Me so So john is, saying like you could say this for lots of, Backups Scott, hoyt and we could get into this discussion as well to, Tonight, kevin who's the best backup tight? End in other, words if any of the top tight ends goes, down who's the best? Backup Adam hahn is chiming in Like lamar And henry are the ravens to roster. HERE i get, That but at the same, time, GUYS i. Can't joe Del Zon arrow The book Of Baker boy has said there is no such thing as a bad. Pick after the tenth, round eleven oh one is Where isaiah likely is. Going at that, POINT i stop looking at his. DOWNSIDE i stopped looking right, before AND i just look at his, ceiling and maybe the ceiling never. Hits maybe Maybe andrews goes down and likely is like a fringe top, twelve top fifteen tight. End, okay that's still a Bet i'm willing to make at that. POINT i think there's something. THERE i think it's something that we need to be looking at and tight end premium, leagues And i'll leave it at.
Speaker 4: That. Clearly everybody go, ahead.
Speaker 2: You, know so figure best. Ball, Right so if you're talking the eleventh round and you're trying to draft, evenly now you have two players at every position, already which are your main. Starters so you're really talking, about you, know a backup anyways at that point as far as your fantasy roster goes.
Speaker 1: Right which is, fine and the other the last THING i want to point out, here And Adam hank clearly pointing this. Out everybody's sick of us talking About.
Speaker 2: Ravens we can't talk about other teams and be.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah we can't and and. LISTEN i am nothing but a host who wants to appease his. Audience so let me ask you this About, Baltimore, kevin what why are you not Drafting Tyler? Loop you Have Tyler loop on one, team the guy who is the heir apparent For Justin tucker And. Baltimore are you not a believer in? Him as we get our kicker question out of the, way.
Speaker 2: YEAH i know everybody wants to talk about the. Kickers but here's the. THING i do mostly best. Ball so if you look at my array of fantasy, TEAMS i am very heavy best ball where there's no. Kicker, okay so that's part of the.
Speaker 1: Reason what do you think About Tyler loop in a vacuum for fantasy this?
Speaker 2: Year and so, AGAIN I i think you could get him later than he should. BE i think he's gonna do really pretty close to What tucker would have put. Up, ANYWAYS i, mean the kids got, talent, yeah and they're definitely gonna have kicking. Situations and even if all they're doing is scoring, touchdowns is going to get a lot of extra. Points BECAUSE i, believe you, know this is my bold. STATEMENT i believe that The ravens are going to average goose to forty points a game this.
Speaker 4: Year you, Know, balky when, listeners when listeners are tired of hearing content about The, ravens you know what you should treat them. To what's that there's a question From? Cleveland Think i'm something From. Cleveland let's just go To cleveland if we're tired of the Rev here's the.
Speaker 1: Thing and like, Obviously, kevin you saw the QUESTIONS i sent. You you, KNOW i looked over your ownership or. Whatever so this is a leading question. Here but is there a pass catcher In cleveland right, now knowing the quarterback, situation knowing about all the pass catchers that they, have is there one pass, catcher be it a running, back a wide, receiver or a tight end that you were perhaps like better than some of the other guys In cleveland right?
Speaker 2: Now, WELL i still taking To djoku BECAUSE i mean the guy looks like The. HULK i, mean you, KNOW i mean he's pretty hard to. TACKLE i, think you, Know, SO i think the thing there is, is no matter how bad the quarterback, IS i think that guy is going to make some, plays you. Know and Then i'd, Say, JUDY i Mean judy at some point last. YEAR i remember him just going. NUTS i mean he was open like and they were just going to him every. Time SO i think That judy still has. Value so it's one of these things where you have a. TEAM i don't Think cleveland is going to do very well this year as as real football, GOES nfl football, goes but there's always going to be some sort of fantasy you, know stand out on every. Team every team's going to have something that's decent in. Fantasy SO i would say the safest bed in THE djoku second that that would Be.
Speaker 4: Judy let's stay in THE dc metro. Area then then let's move over to the. Commander, well let's just talk to me About Brian. Robinson Brian robinson no ferstwhile sometimes partner In Las. Vegas you KNOW jr fit AND. Jr will start whispering in my. Ear maybe we should start looking At Brian robertson later in the. Draft maybe we shouldtart looking At Brian. Robinson maybe you know he is fitting proper to whisper that in my ear again continually this, year.
Speaker 2: Well again where he's drafting on, average he's there's over twenty running backs already taken h before. Him its, like so why? NOT i, mean he is their lead running, back you, know THE i mean another guy like you look at The chiefs and With pacheco and he's dropping because it's, like, oh well they got five running backs over. There, now well he's still gonna be the primary. Back. NOW i do Draft Cream hunt a, lot so you'll notice That i'm happy on that because it seems like they're going to give it to him when they get close to the end. Zone but you, know back to The, COMMANDERS i think The commanders could potentially be the second highest scoring. Team So i'm loving it in The Baltimore washington area that we have such great football. Here but again from a fantasy, perspective you, know WHEN i can't Get, Jackson i'm Taking daniels so that that's my next. Quarterback and you, know even though he's only going what's as only as the second, year BUT i just think the way it's set up for him is looking really. Nice so and they do you think about the teams that hand it off to their running back of the goal, line and then you think about the teams that just let the quarterback poach the. Touchdowns from the running back at the goal, line you, know Like Josh. Allen so The commanders will Give Brian robinson the ball inside the ten yard. Line SO i think he's still got value and again especially where he's currently being.
Speaker 1: Drafted so so that's that's The robinson report. Here you Mentioned Kareem hunt in your, answer AND i want to get your thoughts on that. Backfield, Obviously pacheco people are very excited About Rashard smith obviously still after THE nfl. Draft the way that you're handling The chiefs, backfield for, you it's like Sprinkling Kareem hunt and then that's.
Speaker 2: It, well, YEAH i Mean i'm not huge on The chiefs, Backfield, OKAY i do think most of the touchdowns are going to be passing touchdowns for, them you, Know, KELSEY i think is kind of relegated to more just touchdown. Dependency you, KNOW i don't think he's gonna get like a ton of catches in the middle of. Field BUT i am high on The chiefs AND i am high on my. Homes, again he's drafting way, lower really kind of THAN i think he should be because you're looking at as. RECEIVERS i, mean now That Rajie rice is. Healthy Xavier worthy is a. Superstar Rajie rice is a. Superstar Hollywood, brown you, know he's like an. Afterthought but if he's, healthy he can get open and be a deep, threat and then they, have you, know the great tight. End SO i think The chiefs are going to put up a lot more points than people you know saw last. Year they saw him struggle a lot yes last, year and one of the big problems was the offensive, line and you know they addressed that in the. Draft so If mahomes has, time you know it's gonna be a different. Story SO i actually think they're gonna do a lot. BETTER i like fantasy players for, them BUT i would kind of lean more away from the running. Backs the thing is With Kareem. HUNT i, Mean i'm getting in with like the last pick in the, draft so you know it's, like well why.
Speaker 1: Not, Okay so so that's That's Kareem.
Speaker 4: Hunt.
Speaker 1: Ferrel we've got a. Question, yeah we've kind of picked the brain of Of kevin About Lamar. Jackson there are other elite quarterbacks out.
Speaker 4: There there Are in regards to those elite, Quarterbacks i'm wondering if you're always if you don't come away With? Jackson are you always in every format you play and the most successfully and most interestingly redraft in THE ffpc main, event are you coming away with an elite quarterback on your.
Speaker 2: Team i'm one of the fancy players out. THERE i know there's a lot of people they wait a long time on quarterback because obviously, quarterbacks you, know the twentieth quarterback is probably going to put up similar numbers to like the tenth, Quarterback SO i get. It but IF i can get an elite quarterback and an elite tight, end and especially just the way THE ffpc you, know is set up to, Be i'm gonna take them a little extra.
Speaker 1: Early So.
Speaker 3: I'm.
Speaker 2: NOT i just feel like there's this rush on the receivers and the running backs in the first, couple you, know two three rounds so heavy that you can get just like an amazing quarterback with a much later, picked and REALLY i think they should. Be that's Why i'm SAYING i even Got Lamar jackson in the third round in a couple of these, drafts so you, know it could be. Said people are gonna, Say, Okay Josh, Allen Jane, Daniels Lamar, jackson but they're pretty clearly the top three quarterbacks in the league right. Now and Then Jane daniels IS i, Mean i'm. Sorry After Jane, Daniels i'd, say you Have, Mahomes burrow And. Hurts you, know they're the second. Tier and then if you can't get any of those, six THEN i think you can. Wait and you, know then you, know just pick receivers and running backs and all that.
Speaker 1: Earlier all, Right so there's a few THINGS i want to get to on YouTube right. Now we'll go To Adam han. First we'll get To John terry in a. Second adam wants to Know kevin is there a ZERO qb strategy? Currently he is in a big gorilla draft with THE. Ffpc he hasn't taken a quarterback through round. Twelve is there something to be said for? That AND i will for a lot of the Pundits i've been listening to who drafted the, ffpcuh they have said, this ZERO qb is a? Thing, Kevin is ZERO qb a thing for you this?
Speaker 2: Year, well IF i can't get one of those first five or six THAT i, said then, YEAH i can wait. FOREVER i, MEAN i would rather say you guys were talking About Anthony richardson. EARLIER i know there's a big discussion about. THAT i, mean, personally i'd pretty much take any other starting quarterback over, him AND i think Eventually Daniel jones is gonna end up starting there one way or.
Speaker 4: Another whether you wouldn't Take Daniel jones, either, YEAH i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i don't like them, period you. Know so, yeah you're right about. That but you, know Like Sam, darnold he's going he's like one of the last quarterbacks. GOING i, mean you, know and now of course because Of Aaron rodgers, signing he's gonna move, up you know a little bit, Anyway so there's. That but, yeah SO i can see the strategy for the zero. QUARTERBACK i could see that, work BUT i think it's silly to pass On Lamar, Jackson Josh, Allen Jaydon daniels and late in the second round when you, know you know they're going to be superstars this.
Speaker 4: Year would you love that zero quarterback strategy was beginning to get followers until about three years, ago when if you didn't have a good, quarterback you were you were basically.
Speaker 1: Well and And ferrell to that, Point, kevin would you Include Jalen hurts on that list as, well with those other elite.
Speaker 2: Quarterbacks, YEAH I i. DO i, mean, YEAH i feel very safe With Jalen, hurts you. Know so Again i'm not gonna go past like IF i have. Opportunities and, actually if you look at some of my, legs by the, WAY i Have hurts as my second. Quarterback oh, yeah so now this is a love basketball and it's super. Flex, yeah so IF i can do it at super, flex that's like. Instantaneous. Yeah but even in, bestball you, know why not you gonna need another quarterback. Anyways so, again you can still get some decent you, know running backs and. Receivers you're waiting a couple extra rounds or, whatever but they're they're still pretty. Close and you, know once you get past the top ten your receivers in the WHOLE nfl and the top ten running backs in the WHOLE, nfl you, know then it's somewhat. Close SO i do see a strategy that's working for me because not a lot of drafters are doing it this. Way they're gonna skip getting a second quarterback for a, while SO i can get A, hurtz A, Burrow mahomes you'll see that and a lot where they're my second.
Speaker 1: QUARTERBACK i want to ask you this to focusing on tight. Ends John, terry who's on the show just a few weeks, ago wants to know a tight end question. Here where are you in drafting Brock bauers and where are you in Drafting trade McBride in THE Ffpc Big Gorilla. Kevin as you, Know bowers is the one oh six as tight end. One trey McBride is the t and. Two you can get him on average at one. Eleven if you do have a mid first round or a late first round, pick you looking at either of these.
Speaker 2: Guys SO i definitely thought about it for a bit With, bowers BUT i feel like it's a little bit too, high you. KNOW i, mean Like Seedee. Lamb you can Get, barkley you can Get, gibbs you can Get Justin jefferson at the same point that some people are Taking bowers right. Now so for, ME i mean maybe IF i have the eighth, Pick i'll Take bowers if he's still sitting there. Now, McBride on the other, hand If i'm at the wheel at the end with the twelfth, Pick i'm gonna take McBride as one of my. Two you, know if he's, THERE i actually think there's a small. POSSIBILITY i, mean you, know fingers crossed On Kyler murray having a better year this, year BUT i think there's a small possibility McBride might even do more Than. BOWERS i know a lot of people are going to disagree with, that BUT i think McBride And ham are really close and it just has to do with the quarterback play for that to make the difference.
Speaker 1: There shout out To Phil, houghton who is hanging out, Tonight Phil, hooton if that name sounds. Familiar. Players he won THE ffpc main event in twenty twenty and clearly he's attributing a lot of that to ingesting and consuming as much high stakes fantasy football or content as possible so he can get back on the top in twenty twenty. Five listening To Kevin horowitz, tonight, parrel why don't we throw one final question To kevin as we are fast running out of time, tonight.
Speaker 4: My final question could be we could actually have a second part of that, question but we're running out of. Times here's my. Question give me a guy that you're going to live with on every team Besides Lamar, jackson the guy you, love they must have. Player he can be a, sleeper or he can be one of your elite players that you're actually seeking. Out and give me a guy then that you just don't want on your, squad a player that's likely being pushed up the boards and The Darren armandi Of Fantasy, mojo but it's not a guy for. You and then tell me about The Baltimore ravens defense and specialty as the assignments THAT i.
Speaker 2: Had for, well let me hit question two before question. One, so AND i hate saying it on some, level BUT i can hint it at this. Earlier i'm not going to take McCaffrey in the, top you, know ten twelve picks because even though there's a chance he could leave THE nfl again in, rushing but there's a much better chance in my mind that he's going to get hurt. Again no McCaffrey for, you, Right so that's that's that as far as the, PLAYER i definitely want to, have you, know an elite. PLAYER i, MEAN i think one thing that's interesting right now is how far Seedy lamb is. Falling AND i think it's a big deal that they Got. Pickens, YEAH i Mean pickens is a great, receiver don't get me. Wrong BUT i actually think that's gonna Give lamb more targets BECAUSE i think that now you can't just automatically Double. Lamb they got, it like account For pickens a little. Bit and If Dak prescott is healthy all, year another guy get worried about getting. Hurt but if he's, healthy him And lamb all day. Long, Right so If, LAMB i can Get lamb with the six or seventh pick in the, draft and in some WAYS i think he could be number two or number. Three SO i Like. Lamb and then you, said what was the third? Question? SORRY i lost that. One. Defense, yeah SO i love The ravens defense. TOO i, mean if you look at my special, teams, yeah well so if you look at MY i Like, DENVER i Like. PHILLY i Like. Denver okay one and, TWO i would Go ravens.
Speaker 1: Three, okay all.
Speaker 2: Right m.
Speaker 4: Hm so you know The ravens are gonna average close to forty points a game this, year and they're gonna have the number three, defense which means the teams that are trying to play catch up are gonnail. Miserably it is A Baltimore ravens, year but it's our.
Speaker 1: Year maybe not THAT i want to turn this into A ravens show more so than it already is. Not baltimore taken the first round of THE Nfl Draft Malachi starks From, georgia so, literally another playmaking safety that could play center, field that could turn interceptions into, touchdowns scoops and scores could happen With starks as. WELL i don't, know, man it just seems like The ravens reload every. YEAR i think you could do a lot. Worse, uh The ravens are. Frightening The ravens are frightening for.
Speaker 2: The rest of the league because the defense is gonna be elite, Okay and it really wasn't okay the last couple of, years and they had to do it more with. Offense now it's gonna be all day. Long they can score on offense and they're not gonna give up a lot of points on. Defense so you, know now the only question is, right but this doesn't matter fantasy. Wise the only question is Is lamar gonna do it in the? Playoffs as far as real.
Speaker 4: You, KNOW i think you're gonna win nineteen regular season games because you're gonna get two bonus games just. Nineteen, yeah you're gonna get two bonus wins just for the dominant. Aspect that would be a new league. Rule they'll vote that in at the meeting at the leagues meeting down In. October down there In, florida.
Speaker 1: The ravens win nineteen leagues or nineteen games in the regular season this, year And Cleveland brown's get demoted to THE. Ufl, clear there we. GO i refresh my, Memory. KEVIN i don't know this. Offhand do you play any dynasty Or?
Speaker 2: No, NO i actually don't do any, dynasty BUT i am kind of GOING i guess there's a few guys out, there But i'm kind of going for Like Guinness Booker world records for how Many Best ball TEAMS i. HAVE i, mean we're three months before the season begins AND i currently have two hundred and seventeen. Teams, Bravo. Bravo, Yeah i'm. In i'm in on it this.
Speaker 1: Year but that's a great thing About Best ball because you can you can spend all your time drafting and then you don't have to worry about it once the season starts like it sets out. There there's no there's no lineup. Management by the, way in case anybody's, wondering THE ffpc as two F fpc best ball tournaments available is both Super flex and regular right. Now three hundred thousand dollars and one hundred thousand dollars grand, prizes one hundred and twenty five dollars and thirty five dollars, entry. Respectively register for those at MY ffpc dot. Com Corey. Walters i'll answer your question here in a second in regards To Dynasty, superflex but BEFORE i do, THAT i want to thank our guests for coming on. Tonight Kevin martin the eight TIME Ffpc league, champion AND i have no doubt that eight is going to be a much larger number after twenty twenty five with all the leagues that you're. In h thank you so much for hopping aboard, tonight my. Friend good luck in drafting season as we move forward here less than one hundred days until the start of THE nfl, Season so get your drafts in, Now, KEVIN i know you're doing. That it's something you would preach to all F fpc. Players we enjoyed our conversation. Tonight take, care have a crab cake For, Farrell have a crab cake for me in at some point it's.
Speaker 4: My email, Tomorrow, kevin because we gotta have you In. Kentucky crab cakes and. Bourbon there's nothing. BETTER i, agree those are my favorite things. Too, Yeah, Kentucky you're all.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i really appreciate you guys having me, on AND i think it's gonna be a great. Year so we'll talk again at the end of the fantasy. Season see where we're. At, okay thank, You. Kevin we look forward to be.
Speaker 1: Good enjoy your, weekend my.
Speaker 2: Friend all, right take, Care thank.
Speaker 1: You that is that Is Kevin, Horwitz ladies and, gentlemen the eight time F Fpc league, champ joining us on the show. Tonight, farrell you Played. DYNASTY i Played. Dynasty i'll try to. Answer Corey walter succes same with. Me But corey is asking In Dynasty. Superflex he needs a second, quarterback, obviously which is tantamount to success In Dynasty superflex. Leagues he also needs another running. Back if he is looking to Trade Saquon barkley to get said second quarterback and another running, back what should he be looking for? Again this is kind of in the eye of the, beholder But i'd be looking for somewhere in the neighborhood of a top twenty, quarterback perhaps on the younger, side and then maybe a top fifteen running. BACK i don't. KNOW i, Mean i'm speaking in sort of and again on the younger side with the running back as. Well we're speaking kind of in the. MATRIX i don't know what you can get in your, league BUT i THINK i would start there and then shoot upward and then sort of fall back on. THAT i wouldn't go much lower than.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: FARRELL i don't know if you have any thoughts on.
Speaker 4: This my thoughts are is a cautionary tale that our Beloved corey should not consider Trading Sigomon.
Speaker 2: Barkley he should go to.
Speaker 4: YouTube and see young son tells general. Manner you're not to, trade say correct or not to not to let him go to free. Agency, no, sir you. Don't you don't want to do. That there's no there's no future in. That we've had a really GREAT uh chat tonight and a lot of a lot of new guys dropping. IN i really like this contribution from From Kevin. HAN i thought he did a great job. There there's there's hockey coming in here telling us a seventy six. Days he can't. Wait you. Know one of the THINGS i would say To kevin uh, uh, say our good, friend Mister, hawn he had up he had up a post About patrick mahomes success rate in a in a. Pocket do you recall that With, yeah it's it's it's right. There that's a fantasy football stat that we can that we can look away. FROM i think it's kind of like unrealized air. Yards oh, yeah with a clean. Pocket why Does mahomes have a clean? Pocket, well it's probably it's probably when it was compromising his feet and they didn't think he could move that well and they only rushed three and they dropped a linebacker and put in an extra safety or maybe a. Corner all these receivers were hurting this year AND i of them could get. Open the offensive line was, Hurting the clean pocket didn't stay clean too, long and you, know it was a rough. Year it's a rough year if you take you, know we have a guest on tonight that obviously knows this football and knows how to. Win there were games When kelsey was targeted, thirteen, thirteen, sixteen, thirteen ten times during the. Year this Because kelsey is the only guy that was trying to get. Open and if you Remember, kelsey towards the end of some of those, games he was completely. Spent he could barely finish the. Route and it's just the world's going to be different can the city this. Year SO i would look At mahomes differently with the, healed AND i WOULDN'T i wouldn't let stats overrule what because every one of these guys Devote it's just like our guests. Tonight every one of these guys devote a great deal of their time watching, football and they're smarter with their eyes than what the statisticians are with the numbers that they look. Up that's What i'm, SAYING.
Speaker 1: I think the most if we're going to include a stat and this is not a non this is not a. Fantasy adam Halln. Yeah Patrick mahomes is going as quarterback six right, now which to me is interesting when you consider the fact that quarterback six and THE Ffpc Big gorilla is two and a half rounds after quarterback five With Joe, burrow and it's also a round and a half earlier Than quarterback seven With Baker. Mayfield so he's kind of on an island.
Speaker 4: There and if you.
Speaker 1: Want, to if you want to pick him a little bit, higher that's. Cool if we want to take advantage if he slips a little, bit that's cool. Too i'm kind OF i don't want to Say I'm switzerland With Patrick. Mahomes, yeah you can tell yourself the story either way With mahomes in twenty twenty. Five as far as how well he's going to do For fantasy you, know and.
Speaker 4: Yeah And i'm. NOT i think that's a very good. Assessment Richard gross just came in with something really really good. Here throw that one.
Speaker 1: Up, YEP i got it right.
Speaker 4: Here kelsey changed his workouts since he started dating Swift. BOY i would, too you, KNOW i would CHANGE i would change a lot of things IF i started Dating.
Speaker 1: Swiftly Eric ferrell we covered on the on the And i'll get into this in a second on THE Ffpc Insider access show last. Night and this could be a fake, NAME i don't, know but we had a live draft theogremager From Fantasy Points hop To. Board our good Buddy Dave turp was on as. Well the player with the number one pick in the draft we covered last. Night his name was Not Taylor, swift he Was Tyler. Swift AND i don't think he Got Travis kelcey in the draft last. Night very interesting stuff as. Well another thing That Adam hank is pointing Out mahomes has not been good for consecutive. Years The chiefs made The Super bowl in spite of, him not because of. HIM i think they made The Super, bowl especially last, year because of two. THINGS i think the defense was really really, good AND i think that fortune just favored him last year.
Speaker 4: Something AND i think if When adam comes on the show as a, guest, YEAH i, will we won't have to ask him the, question, Right, no we.
Speaker 1: Won't we, know, yeah which is good stuff as. Well John terry is saying more hip thrust For travis Kelce.
Speaker 4: Oh my, goodness.
Speaker 1: It was uncalled. For and on that, note we will put a bow on the show, tonight but not before we tell everybody about The Kentucky Fantasy Football State championship at kffsc dot. Com pharrelln just figuring this out right. Now the one hundred Dollars sweet sixteen championship in The Bonte Macdivision i'm on the, clock And i've been on the clock for the last hour and a. HALF i apologize to. Everybody i'll be making my. Pick you better take, Likely, yeah, Exactly i'll take Maybe. Hopkins you never, KNOW i might go really off the board. Here So i'm on the clock in. That but that doesn't mean just because that league's, full that doesn't mean you can't play in the KF f that seed The run To Daylight sweet Sixteenth, championship The Old Fashioned, division WHICH i teased at the top of the. Show i'm in that. League that's a slow. Draft it's a six Hour we need to get that one. Going, yeah that one needs to come on and and you know we have a live one coming up on the.
Speaker 4: Fifteenth this is a slow, draft and we really need five guys to jump in there and get that one movie.
Speaker 1: We had The i'm in the The Rocky blyer Not Rocky. Blyer what what's the ONE i mean that's drafting On tuesday the, Thirteenth.
Speaker 4: THIS i do not.
Speaker 1: Know, no there's one coming. Up is that The Always?
Speaker 4: Dreaming That's Always? DREAMING i believe the Fifteenth Sunday sunday the fifteenth schedule that On Father's day BECAUSE i knew with your eight kids you and be doing anything special that day. Anyway but that was.
Speaker 1: Full that one's, full so you can't draft in that.
Speaker 4: One BUT.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 1: Had you're a WISH i, had so don't be a WISH i. Had go TO kfffc dot. Com i'm in plenty of other leagues, there as well as a lot of the luminaries who are not only popping on in the YouTube chat but have been guests on this show before you can compete against. Them sharpen up your skills for THE ffpc and win some good. Money AND i think the biggest thing, Too, pharrell ninety six players in The sweet Sixteen championship and somebody is going to win ten grand.
Speaker 4: Ninety six teams and a three hundred dollars entry, feed a lot of money to win In East division and be at the end Of week fourteen in first or second of your of your, division and you will be added to The sweet sixteen and guaranteed a, prize the top prize ten thousand. Dollars SO i liked their.
Speaker 1: Numbers, Yeah Tom smith telling me to stay. Away i've already drafted With tom a couple of.
Speaker 4: Times this.
Speaker 1: Year i'm trying to stay away from his. Guys i'm letting him have his. Guys i'm taking my. Guys Corey walters wants to know what is the link for the kf f F c, Leagues. Ferrell it is simply AS i have posted here kf F sc dot COM kffi dot. Com you can register for all those leagues, there WHICH i know with the first full weekend Of june opening, up that is where everybody's going to be. Going so good to have you. Board we will talk with you again Next. FRIDAY i have to. CHECK i don't THINK i have a guest lined up, yet BUT i will For june. Thirteenth, farrell enjoy your weekend. Man we will talk with you again seven days from.
Speaker 4: Now thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much that is the Definitive commissioner Of Fantasy football. ONE. J Farrell. ELLIOTT kfffc dot com is where to go to sign up for his. LEAGUES i want to Thank Kevin, horwitz of, Course Farrel, elliott the f F, Pc Rob, bryson of, course each and every warning you for, listening, streaming, downloading watching this however you're consuming this. Content thank. You we say kudos and kudos. Again we will be back Next friday at ten Pm Eastern. Time if you are looking to consume more content from THE ffpc until, then check Out thursday Night's Insider access show on The Better Sports. Network you can check out that on THE Bsn, socials The Better Sports network, website as well as THE Ffpc. Socials we had LIVE Ffpc Best ball, coverage something THAT i was like getting On theogremmager From Fantasy. Points every single year he drafted a team live from the two, hole going for three hundred thousand. Dollars last, night you can check that. Out Dave turpoli came on to Pick it was great BECAUSE theo And dave normally own these teams, together but turp was not involved in this at, all so we got some real analysis from, him got some good feedback FROM theo on how he felt his team. Went he gave us an interesting grade on his team at the end of the, show so check that out in case you missed. It we will go live With Insider access this Coming thursday at seven pm until nine. Pm Fantasy points editor in chief And SIRIUS Xm Fantasy Sports Radios Fantasy Football mornings Host Joe dolan will join me for two full hours on a lot of GREAT ffpc stuff and how he's falling in ON, adp some player evaluations and draft strategy as. Well join THE Ffpc Big Gorilla tournament right, now million dollar grand, prize thuring a fifty dollars entry. FEE i should look this up right. NOW i KNOW i normally do, this But i'm not commissioned. Tonight our good Friend bryce is with the midnight draft. Tonight the eleven to fifty five draft looks like it is already, full, okay so you can't register for any more drafts tonight with The Big, gorilla but starting at one pm tomorrow you definitely. Can we already have some people in that, one and we'll have drafts going on all weekend long for THE Ffpc Big girl, again million dollar grand, prize just thuring a fifty bucks to. Enter you get a fifty dollars discount on every third team. There Early Rampage tournament still going.
Speaker 4: On about.
Speaker 1: Four Dozen Early Rampage league still left, there so you can still get in there and play for two grand prizes for the price of one entry free Seven Bananas promo obviously still going on as. Well THE Ffpc Main event will feature two live drafts this, weekend One tomorrow night and then of course One sunday. Night you can always get in on F fpc main events slow drafts as well million dollar grand prize six million dollars plus prize prize pool as. Well check that out at MY ffpc dot. COM i alluded to The Greminger Interpoli Insider access show last. Night you can compete AGAINST theo, indirectly at least with you joining an F Fpc Bestball Tournament league right, now one hundred and twenty five dollars will get you in a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize and for the first time, ever a one hundred thousand dollars grand excuse, me one hundred thousand dollars runner up, prize so you can finish second and still take home six figures at a one hundred and twenty five dollars. Price if you want to get in even lower than, that thirty five dollars will get you into The Superflex Bestball tournament that is still featuring a one hundred thousand dollars grand. Prize there thirty, second sixty, second two hour and six hour clocks available at my ffpc dot com and if you like playing fantasy football every single day of the calendar, year dynasty startups are for. You entry fees range from one hundred dollars all the way up to five thousand dollars two thousand plus leagues over the core so the last decade and, half none have ever, Folded so if you are in AN Ffpc dynasty startup, league you are in for the long. Haul my ffpc dot. Com remember to like to this, video subscribe to the, channel comments on the, video share with your, Friends share with your enemies that get notified each and every time we go, live, which by the, way two THINGS i should have mentioned this at the top of the. Show two big. Things next Week tuesday, night The june edition of The Rodaviz High Stakes. Lowdown we will go live at ten Pm tuesday. Night it'll be myself and ANOTHER ffpc guest on that. Show and then Next friday. Night everybody wants to, Know, hey when are The brosers As. Joe's when are The joe's going to be? REVEALED i have the. LIST i know who's A, JOE i know who's not A. Joe this, year you want to know who's going to be A. Joe tune in Next, Friday june, thirteenth ten Pm Eastern. Time within the first half hour of the, SHOW i will reveal the forty Two joes that are going to be. Competing it's the forty two pros this year For glory seven three twenty twenty SIX ffpc minivent teams up for. Grabs we will tell you who those are next week on The High Stakes Fantasy Football Are tune in The it's gonna be. Fun some names won't surprise, you some names will surprise you who won in that. Drawing it's gonna be a lot of. Fun don't miss it Next, friday ten Pm Eastern time On The High Stakes Fantasy. Footballer i've talked. ENOUGH i want to wish you all good. Night thank you so much for, listening, viewing, watching, streaming. Downloading your weekend officially starts.
Speaker 3: Now this has been another episode Of The Hot Stakes Fantasy Football, hour presented by MY ffpc dot.
Speaker 1: Com it was broadcast live and was watched around the.
Speaker 3: World bulky And farrell will be back next week with more, analysis more, interviews add more advice from guests much smarter than they, are thanks for, watching and we'll.
Speaker 1: Talk with you again next. Week you guys, KNOW i don't usually like ending the show on a sour note or a sad, note BUT i feel LIKE i have to do justice here. Tonight with everything that's been going on in the fantasy football industry over the last forty eight. HOURS i was doing The High stakes or excuse, me The Insider Access show last, night and about fifteen minutes into the, SHOW i caught wind ON x that a former co host Of The Insider Access, Show Anthony servino From Rotal, wire had actually passed Away wednesday this, week and he was way too, young younger than me actually forty years. Old leaves behind a wife and a ten year old. Son i'll Just i'll read What Rotal wire had to say about it ON x BECAUSE i think they put it, very very. Succinctly we are heartbroken by the passing Of Anthony. Servino known to many as at The REAL Nfl, Guru anthony was a passionate fantasy football voice and a friend of so many in the. Community he brought energy and authenticity to everything he. Did more than a, creator he was a devoted, husband loving, father and true.
Speaker 4: Supporter of this.
Speaker 1: Space our thoughts are with his loved, ones especially his wife and, son during this incredibly difficult. Time please consider donating To anthony's family via GoFundMe and the link is in a pin tweet x dot com slash Rot It's rota wires pin tweet right. Now i'll just say this AND i don't you, Know Derek brown had some really good words to say in regards to this a passing For Anthony, Cervino SO i DON'T i don't really want. To august eighth of twenty twenty, Four anthony hosted The The High Stakes Fantasy football show on The Better Sports network with, me and it was really the longest CONVERSATION i had with him two, hours WHICH i think is par for the course with a lot of people who host that show with. ME a lot of TIMES i don't have the opportunity to hang out and have long conversations outside that. Show But anthony was very willing to come on the show with. Me less than ten months ago he hosted, it he was doing road.
Speaker 4: A, wire.
Speaker 1: A podcast and shows ON x and YouTube With Jim, coventry who co hosted the show with. Me just a couple of weeks, ago so this really caught me off. GUARD i just said this ON x last, NIGHT rip to a really cool, guy a hard, worker and a PERSON i enjoyed spending time. With, anthony AND i did a show less than ten months, ago and his passion and his work ethics stood out. Incredibly prayers up for his wife and. Son you're the, Man. ANTHONY i didn't know him all that, well BUT i do consider him a. FRIEND i think he considered considered me a friend as. Well really cool And i'm not going to be able to do justice for the impact that he had on this, plane on this, earth especially WHEN i consider THAT i never hung out with with him and his wife and his. KID i just know that their heartbroken right. Now if you have the chance to donate to the, GoFundMe just go to x dot com slash rode. Wire the link is right on there at THE. Ffpc my account has retweeted it as, well so you can check that out. There it hits home a little bit Because anthony was five years younger than, me and this. Comes his passing came a little bit less than two weeks before the anniversary of less than a year, AGO i lost my brother at age forty three in Mid june of last. Year SO i would just say this And i'm, okay and it's. Fine you, know send your prayers up and thoughts up to The cervino family because they definitely need him right. Now i'll just say, this AND i say, this every, time tell the people around you that are close to you that you love. Them overdo, it give him overkill on. That every time you hug, him hug him a little bit. Tighter you just never. Know and we already Miss. Anthony his contribution to the space was, great but more than his contribution to fantasy football was his contribution to his family and his. Friends you have to go no further THAN x to find out the outpouring of people that he helped get started in this. Industry Casey Kasem Derek BROWN i mentioned as. Well we all owe a certain debt To Anthony servino and we will always miss, him and then it's going to be a little bit hollow going. Forward so support his family if you can as you as you can see. Fit Rip. Anthony we miss you so much and we will see you again on the other. Side thanks so much for. Watching. Everybody we'll talk with you again next, week