Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Bought.
Speaker 1: Our Democratic Party is so obsessed with sexualizing children, serious question. I really want your take on that. Three or three someone three eight two five five techs d A N five seven seven three nine. The latest example not only jumps the shark, it jumps the shark tank. I mean, this is and they know they're going to lose, right, they know they're going to lose in court, but they don't care because how many people are really going to be willing to spend the time and money to sue them and go win in the US Supreme Court. But this blatantly illegal act by the State of Colorado, and thank God that camp I'd rather have Jesus is standing up to them with the help of Alliance Defending Freedom, which will join us at five thirty six. But one thing I'd love to do for you, and I love to do it for myself. Fascinating to me is when you see these stories hit the news. I love to go pull the lawsuit document itself, really dig in and get into some of those deeper facts where often you find the gems and it's even worse than in the headline. And so I did that with this lawsuit. And I won't read the whole thing to you, but I want to get you a few key facts out of here. And big questions for you, truly, why why is the left so obsessed with sexualizing these young kids? Why do you think the left does these things that they know are illegal, they know they'll losing court, Well, why do you think they do them anyway? And biggest question, do you think something like this can cut through the noise and actually change the dynamic in Colorado? Let some Republicans win statewide, because at a certain point there has to be a pain point at which the people of Colorado said, I'm sorry, this is just two knots. But here's the story on this case. It's real straightforward. Democrats come in and Colorado and they come in through the director of the Department of Early Childhood and they say in this his early childhood education. And what they say is okay, camp, I'd rather have Jesus. Here's what you got to do to keep your license. Here's what you got to do to stay open in Colorado. You've got to let boys shower with girls. You gotta let boys sleep in the girls bunks, you gotta let boys use the girls' bathrooms. And I'll quote to you right here, I mean, here are the regulations. Okay, paragraphs seventy two. The New York New Regulations also require that resident camps allow campers to quote sleep in the same room or tent with individuals whose gender identity is consistent with their gender identity. Well, so all that means is all a boy has to do to get in the girl's shower or bath is to say.
Speaker 3: I'm a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And to get in the girl's bunk house, I'm a girl. And even when they got to get in the girl's toilet the bathroom, I'm a girl. That's all they have to do. And keep in mind these camps have ranges of kids from six to seventeen, obviously in violation of the religious beliefs, because their religious belief, which is by the way, one consistent with undeniable science, is that there are only two genders. And so this is an obvious violation of those religious beliefs.
Speaker 4: And I want to put a fine point on this too, Dan, what you just hit on is so important because and I'm going to try to keep this PG rated, but these young people who would purport to be female as their identity, how far along in the process could they possibly be other than what you just said, which seems like a ridiculous extreme, But how is that any different? I'm a girl, they have functioning male equipment.
Speaker 3: I'll leave it right there. Then they're a boy.
Speaker 4: They have a y chromosome, they have that equipment. They don't belong in any girl's space period. You can't just identify dream it up. I declare that I am black today, Dan, That is as believable of an identity in quotes as somebody just declaring they're the other gender?
Speaker 3: Is it not?
Speaker 1: A But you know what is so fascinating to me, Ryan is and why I think something like this might cut through the noise as it shouldn't serve as a tipping point, is that it is so blatantly anti woman. Yes, And if we get beyond the talking points and we really dig into the substance, the Colorado Democratic Party and lefties across the country are engaged in this very aggressive pattern of abusing women, abusing young girls, abusing women in very concrete ways. So the reality that the Colorado Democratic Party, the Colorado Democratic Caucus has become very anti woman and abusers of girls and women, I think is pretty soon going to sink in with enough people in Colorado just start affecting these statewide elections. I mean, look at every level, right from taking away girls sports, taking away women's sports, taking away their private places, taking away their safe places. Biological men have every route right to be in your shower and to take away your daughter's state championship and everything else. I mean, it is so disrespectful of women, and it's layered on top of right, My friend is just as Kennedy said when Jack Phillips won the first time around in the US Supreme Court, you know, which was this open hostility toward faith and toward the Christian faith in Colorado. You now have that open hostility toward the Christian faith in Colorado by the state, now matched with this open hostility toward girls and women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because this is so ridiculous and preposterous and infuriating and it should be down. I'm going to get into the minutia. So what does it take or somebody on the other side of this issue to go, yep, that person is the opposite sex. Is it putting on woman face? Is it just wearing makeup? Is it putting on a dress? Is it just identifying by a different name, and that's it. Just slap it on and you're a woman.
Speaker 1: Right here being way too demanding according to the State of Colorado. Because according to the State of Colorado, you don't need any of that. You don't even need a tube of lipstick. You just need to say I am woman. Hear me, roar, That's all you have to do. And you can walk right into that handful of girls at camp unbelievable. You can walk right into their shower, you can walk right into their bathroom. You have an absolute legal right to do that according to the State of Colorado. Just saying those magic words.
Speaker 3: That's so insulting to women on so many level.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what I'm talking about, That's what I'm talking and that's why whoever ends up is a gup nominee for governor for Senate in Colorado. The challenge is going to be keeping it simple, keeping it simple and expose the opponent. Okay, Michael Bennett, Okay, Michael Bennett. Do you believe that boys should play girls sportsmen should play women's sports? Do you think that boys and men have a right to be in girls and women's bathrooms? You know, there's that kind of stuff that then expose these people for who they really are.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna ask you a difficult question, Dan, but I think it's because it's so important. Because I think your wife, who is enlightened and independent freethinking, is really kind of the tipping point of this state. Voters like her, exactly like her. What does Amy think of an issue like this? Do you know has she talked to.
Speaker 3: You about it?
Speaker 1: You know, we talk about it a lot, which tells you everything. We must agree on it, right, because we don't talk about any politics we disagree on.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I think that let's say among and I don't put my wife in any box like this, but let's say among the suburban housewives who decide an awful lot of elections in Colorado. I think it's an eighty twenty issue, if not ninety ten. No, this is just madness. You can't even because I mean, what do people love more than anything else, right, They anything else human? They love their children, right, and so that all of a sudden, red jersey, blue jersey doesn't matter very much when it comes to the best interest of your child. And that's why how much did the Trump campaign spend on that ad on the Kamala Harris sex changes for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was big yeah in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: And remember the tagline of that ad, right, I bet you do, because you have a steel tramped mind for that kind of stuff. You know, Donald Trump is for you, Kamala Harris is for the them.
Speaker 3: Oh devastating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah. So I think this is a ninety ten type of issue with suburban housewives.
Speaker 3: And it would go to stand a reason.
Speaker 4: You've talked about this a little bit, Like you said, it's delicate territory for you and Amy to engage on political issues. But you've received reliable information that your wife now identifies as unaffiliated.
Speaker 1: Somebody told me that, right, something.
Speaker 3: It wasn't me.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm going to ask Kurt tonight if she has fact become unaffiliated, that it'd be a really really big step. It would be yeah, yeah, yeah, but she will never become a Republican. I'm quite convinced. And it has nothing to do with Republicans. We know because I got to tell you. And every now and then she'll go to a GOP event with me. Everybody she meets she likes, sure, everybody she means. She's back some Republican candidates. She just likes these people. It's just we got to understand, we, meaning Republicans who want to win elections, that we lose elections, not in the ideas. We lose elections to the stereotype, the negative stereotype of the GOP that the media perpetuates, and we just have to be able to defeat that stereotype. Here on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Tapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Has the Democratic Party finally gone too far in Colorado? Looks like it. Our lines are in fuego. Let's start with our own elects. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 6: How you doing, Dan?
Speaker 7: How are you doing well?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty fired up about this one. Hopefully this opens eyes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, now I saw that last night Senate trying and my kids have been there. I have done work there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, your kids have been camp. I'd rather have Jesus. Yes, yeah, looks like a great place from what I'm reading.
Speaker 6: Yeah it is.
Speaker 7: It's a fabulous place. But you asked, why are the dumbs doing this? And I really think with everything else again, I don't care who anybody shares their bed with. I don't care what you do as an adult to yourself. That is your choice. But I think we are losing the innocence of childhood so much in our society. And then if children do on puberty blockers, thank God forbid they you gentle, you know, you never can change that back. And what that does is it destroys the nuclear family, the foundation that our country is built on. Well, say, that's what I think they're after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, said Alection. I don't think there's any doubt about that, right. And you know, poul Is coming out right after getting elected, said leave your faith outside the public square. They've got to destroy, you know, tradition. They've got a sorry traditional family. They have to separate people from their faith in order to be able to win. But this obsession with sexualizing children at a young age, I mean, it's it's creepy, it's wrong, and I think America is taking note. Mike and Hiland's Rancher on the Dan caplis. You'll welcome.
Speaker 2: Hi Dan, how's going?
Speaker 1: I'm living the dream, my friend? How about you?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard about this. I got tipped off.
Speaker 8: About this this morning and I went and looked it up. And it's not being reported by the Colorado media.
Speaker 7: I went to ider Hodgy.
Speaker 8: In sixth grade and outdoor Lab and my daughter has gone there for summer camp for several years now and she's she's actually bringing a friend up her.
Speaker 2: With her this year.
Speaker 1: That must be great.
Speaker 8: And yeah, when when she heard about it this morning.
Speaker 3: She reacted with revulsion.
Speaker 1: I thought of showering with a boy, of course, right, I mean, and it's so perverted. But there can't be any doubt, is there that that the left would love to shut down a camp like this. Jared Police came out and he spoke to it right after getting elected. You need to leave your faith outside the public square. The Democrats get that that. You know, if people are Christian and some other religions and they vote their faith, the left loses. So the left has a vested interest in having fewer Christians, fewer active Christians, fewer believing Christians.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and when I when I looked up this story this morning.
Speaker 2: I couldn't find it anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Colorado media it was.
Speaker 8: It was an outside news, uh place from Iowa. That's found the story.
Speaker 1: Mike, appreciate the call. Thank you for that and your own personal experience there. Yeah, an awful lot of people must have been to this camp over the years. Camp. I'd rather have Jesus. And it runs by this acronym that you just heard, Mike pass along Russ in Denver. You're on the dan kaplash. Welcome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks, Jan. I knew this was coming for only a matter of time before the grads of the Christmas, and should they try to control them instead of thinking, well, the Christmas are going to control us with the morality. We don't want to be controlled. We shouldn't have a right to be controlled with morality. So it was bound to collide. I mean, they were, they were, They're bound to come after the Jesus people, the Christian people, everybody. The Democrats. I hate to say it, but they're nothing but a body camp. Not not the Democrats, but democracy. And that's what Democrats represented. Democracy. People believe that's freedom, people believe that's America. People believe that that's a good thing. Democracy is nothing but a body count. And when you can't separate a girl from a boy anymore that you could separate a wife at home and wants to stay at home. When they liberalized all the women in the sixties, you say, oh, go to work. You're not as good as your husband or or the world's seeing you back if you have to stay at home or raise your kids. The lady that called too calls before me. She mentioned the nuclear family. Well, they were breaking down a nuclear family with women who live. They weren't helping women out with that. They were breaking down the family, just like they're doing now with the kids. The bottom line is with democracy is nothing but a body count.
Speaker 1: Now, when you say that us, I don't tracked you. And here's why. If you're talking about the Democratic Party not caring about anything other than getting and keeping power, I'm with you. That's what they became some time ago. If you're talking about democracy not being a good thing, I completely disagree with you.
Speaker 6: Well, democracy by definition is a majority rule. That's always. That's always in the definition of democracy.
Speaker 1: Unless you operate a democratic republic.
Speaker 6: Oh well, then you got to say democratic republics do we ever save democratic. No, we always see democracy and only democracy. So it'd be nice to hear that word republic thrown anyone like you just did. That's great, that's perfect. But did we ever hear that? And now we hear democracy and only that? Just like they separate the men from the women of the boys and madrils again, they separate everything so they can put everything back together in a just body format. And so when a man wants to be a man or a boy wants to be a boy, just like they just like they say, oh, you're a white guy, you must not like black people because you're white. You only want we're white. It's like there's not supposed to be a difference between black and white either. There's not supposed to be different or individuality in this world. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Russ very much appreciate the call. Thank you, jam Lines. Want to get everybody in Bob in Denver. You're in the Daycap plus show.
Speaker 2: Welcome Illo, So I love to hear from you. A docta. I've got a legal question. How I just read this new thing that ability is trying to get past to health illegals. My question is this, do you think the Trump organization is going to start looking at m Rder and how can he legally hold a position when he doesn't follow the laws of our of our nations.
Speaker 1: Great, great question there, bob a couple of things. Yes, I think that Trump Obviously they've sued Colorado and Denver, and and the Trump administration is taking the position that when you pass laws that have the intent of actively interfering with the ability of the federal government to enforce federal law, that that at that point is a violation of the law and you're going to be subject to various penalties. Do I ever expect to see the administration saying, Okay, we're going to criminally charge these individuals for their role in enacting those laws. No, I don't think we're ever going to see anything like that. But what I would love to see and listen, this would solve it a day, literally one day, and that is get you get legislation passed that hold sanctuary cities and sanctuary states responsible in money damages for the harm done by people here illegally. People are illegally, you've committed other crimes. That's going to end in a day. This this devotion to protecting people here illegally, you have committed other crimes right with which the entire Democratic Party apparatus in Colorado is completely devoted to. That ends in one day. If all of the sudden the victims of people here illegally who commit other crimes can now sue the city and the state for money damages, that ends in a day. Why don't we get legislation passed like that federally? Why don't we get legislation passed like that? Obviously we'd have to gain power in Colorado. What about a ballot measure on that? Do you think what happened there? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show Podcast thirty six.
Speaker 1: Hey, running the great Forces for Good in America and accomplishing more pound for pound than his even imaginable alliance defending freedom. Ryan Tucker from ADF kind enough to be with us their latest legal effort, which in my mind is certain to succeed and will all be better off for it is in this Colorado case. Now you can't find it in Colorado media. Why because it's very bad for Democrats. Because we'll let Ryan tell you the story. But essentially Colorado Democrats now telling camp I'd rather have Jesus that no, you got to have boys and girls' bathrooms and showers and bedrooms or you're going to lose your license. Ryan, Welcome to the Dan CAPLA show.
Speaker 5: Thanks Dan, happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for taking on this, my friend. Can you tell folks what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the camp Idra Hadji and it's as you noted, it's sort of that's short for I'd rather have Jesus. It's an old Christian heymn. This is a Christian summer camp, you know, not too far outside of Denver. They serve about three thousand plus campers each summer. And you know, while at the christ centered camp, you know, it welcomes children of all faiths and backgrounds to its camp, but it does require campers and parents to abide by the camp's policies. The problem is, as you noted, the states created these new regulations that attempt to force the camp to disregard its own faith and mission to continue operating. And you know, according to the state, you know, the camp is supposed to change its policies on these sex specific facilities. So you know, if a boy is identifying as a girl. The States saying, well, they should have the right to go dress those those private facilities, restrooms, you know, shower facilities, They should have the right to go there, and vice versa. The camp obviously, this violates their religious beliefs. They can't do this, and so they requested a relative exemption on multiple multiple times. But each time the State said no, and as a result of that, had to go hire US an ADF to go defend them in the court.
Speaker 1: So who in the Supreme Court is going to write the opinion in your favor here?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, this is going to be this is going to be nine zero right.
Speaker 5: Well, you know hopefully yeah, if we get there, I would hope so, but you know, hopefully we don't have to get there, because they would do the right thing. Listen, We've unfortunately had a lot of experience taking cases from Colorado all the way to the US Supreme Court. In fact, we've got another one coming up.
Speaker 1: In the fall.
Speaker 5: But you know, the States needs will be the right thing here. I mean put aside. You know, even even folks that aren't religious can look at this and say.
Speaker 6: You know what, that's probably not a good idea, right, No, in.
Speaker 1: Such open hostility, wasn't it Justice Kennedy who said in the Jack Phillips case, just this open hostility to religion, obviously to the Christian faith, right.
Speaker 5: I mean, how easy would it be to just grant an exemption here and say, you know what, you've been operating percenty five plus years, these are your religious polite would respect.
Speaker 6: Them and move on.
Speaker 5: If somebody wants to send their kids to another camp that have different policies, great, But a religious you know camp has the right to be religious. It's more a common sense than it would be. It's a violation of the First Amendment for it out to be right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Colorado knows that right. They're just betting that people won't have the resources, the will, etc. To sue them, and they can get them to bend the need. But to your good question, Ryan Tucker from Alliance Defending Freedom, you know, why doesn't Colorado grant the religious exemption? Wasn't the answer because it's trying to crush religion?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, certainly, you know, I guess the proof is in the putting, so to speak. This isn't our first rodio.
Speaker 6: Even with these.
Speaker 5: Particular defendants in this particular you know, part of the state. We had another case just recently, we represented Darren Patterson Christian Academy where they just simply wanted to participate in the state's pre K program, but they was trying to force the same gender ideology down their throats and we had to go to federal court. That case is still pinning. We wanted the district court level. The States appealed that to the Since Circuit. I'm hopeful that we're going to get an affirmance there. But you're right, the state's doing a lot of things and you guys have been watching in the legislature some of the things that have been passed there, and there is an attack on people of faith, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Well, the punishment is the process, right because listen, lawyers as good as you folks, and you're on the right side of these issues, you're going to win and they I believe they know that. But it comes back to just punishing people who want to vindicate, you know, their right to religious freedom and other rights. And how many people are going to be willing to take on that fight.
Speaker 5: Well, absolutely, and that's why it's incumbent upon your listeners to really support this great Christian Camp idrology. I mean they have, they have decided to stand up. You know, during the process of when you know, when they were developing these new regulations, the director of the camp, you know, went to the state and said, aren't you going to include religiousness language in here? And you know, you know the response of the state, go talk to a lawyer.
Speaker 7: That was the right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's right. It is legislative thuggery, is the way I put it. And you know it seems to me, thank god you guys are there and others who take on these legal fights. But in the end, it's got to be the voters of Colorado standing up and throwing out office the people who are persecuting the faithful this.
Speaker 5: Way, that's right. I mean we you know, we are promised victory, but we are asked, we are told, and we are expected to take a stand. And that's exactly what this this great Christian camp is doing.
Speaker 1: Man, the camp is doing it. But but you guys are as well. How can people support Alliance Defending Freedom?
Speaker 5: They can go to ADF legal dot org not only to support us, but to keep up with its case. And then they can go all so certainly to the camp website. It just for the listeners benefit. It's iv R A H A J T dot ard to check out the great ministry. They've had kids, you know, six to seventeen. They're ministering too, and certainly need your support there locally. But yeah, if your listeners want to pay attention to the case and what's what's going on with it, I'm curse them to go to ADF legal.
Speaker 1: Dot orgy perfect. Thank you, Ryan, appreciate the time.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Take care of that is Ryan Tucker Alliance Defending Freedom. Wow. So is this the kind of issue? Is this the kind of issue that can cut through the noise and cause enough people in Colorado to vote against the left? Listen, I'm not naive. I understand. I was a Democrat for years that an issue like this isn't going to cause people to say, I love the Republican, honey, go buy me some rad No. But it's the kind of issue that may say I can't vote for these sobs anymore. I'm sorry, I just can't do it. And we've seen that dynamic coming to play nationally before. We just need a little more of it here. Three or three someone three eight, two five five, the number. Let's see if we can squeeze in. We've had lines just exploding on this which is a great sign, right David in beautiful Colorado Springs, you're on the Dan Kapla show. You got any hail down there this afternoon? My friend?
Speaker 6: None?
Speaker 1: Good, good, good.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: I had the pleasure of trying a case to a jury last week in Colorado Springs, and boy it was just monsoon weather there for the first three or four days that week.
Speaker 3: Crazy but still still loved, Dick.
Speaker 1: What are you thinking.
Speaker 9: Well, I've been with the I've been with the Olympic Training Center for many, many, many years, twenty plus volunteer driver. And we had to have what the call safe sport training every year. And safe sport, as you might know, is came we got real big when all the gymnastics and all the swimming and all the scandals, and we used to have to have mandatory training and to dealt with guys and girls in the locker room, underage in the locker room, coaches.
Speaker 6: Interaction, What the heck are they?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's I know.
Speaker 6: People have got.
Speaker 9: Released from their positions because of a situation where they were in the shower came out of the shower and some kid was in there and they didn't they didn't they didn't get dressed fast enough. I mean, what's going on here? So why don't the safe board get held accountable?
Speaker 1: There you go, Yeah, David, appreciate the call. It's and it brings me back to the issue of why is the color at our Democratic party so obsessed with sexualizing children Democrats nationally as well. Now listen to the broader point here, right, which is to crush religion. Crush faith legislative thuggree. Yeah, that that's really what's at the core of much of this, right because they can do the math and that the modern Democratic Party understands that people vote their faith, then the left loses. So they've they've got to crush faith. They've got to separate people from their faith. That's the biggest part of their play, right, But they do have this obsession with secondizing children.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Part of it is Alexa referred to earlier, is breaking down traditional families, because you know, the quickest way from here to there for the left is to break down the traditional family, separate people from their faith. And where does faith normally get passed on through the traditional family. So yeah, you've got all of that at play, But the underlying protection of sexual predators and perverts is something that I think the people of Colorado are starting to notice, I mean think about it. I'm looking at this story right now in the Denver Post right and the headline is Douglas County teacher arrested on child sex assault charges. Was nicknamed Ryan? What do you think his nickname was? And this is a guy who was allowed to keep teaching. Democratic Party had no concern with something like this. What do you think his nickname was? The teacher who just got arrested on child sex assault charges? Touchy feeling, mister pedophile?
Speaker 3: That's on that day?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Understand, even in the Denver Post today, which is so protective of the Colorado Democratic Party, you have a story about a Jeffco teacher being arrested for sexual assault on a child. How many of those stories have we had in just the last week or just the last two weeks? Now you had Phil Wiser launched this big, exhaustive investigation into the Catholic Church because there was a relative handful and one is way too many, a relative handful of priests who had committed despicable, heinous, evil acts against children over the last seventy years. One is too many, And I had no problem with that investigation as a devoted Catholic, because one is too many. But we've got a friggin epidemic in public schools now. The vast majority of public school teachers are heroes, but we've got an epidemic of sex assault against children with school teachers. Where's Phil Wiser on that? Where's the quote people's lawyer on that? Well, he's just leaving the children to their perpetrators, because guess what the Colorado Democratic Party is relying on the teachers union. You talk about a crisis of five eleon fire that needs massive resources and attention right now, it's this epidemic of sex assault on our school kids. But where's Phil Wiser, Where's Jared Poulis. Where's the Colorado Democratic Party? Through their silence and in action, they are protecting these perpetrators. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: And as we're talking about this really important issue in Colorado, now, where the left, this legislative thuggree from the Democratic Party just trying to crush religion and again just sexualize these kids. It's perverse. But they're telling camp, I'd rather have Jesus that hey in this camp for little kids like six to seventeen. Okay, you want to keep your license. You've got left boys go into the girls shower in bath You got to let boys sleep in the girl's tents. Gotta let boys use the girls' bathrooms, as long as they say I consider myself a female. Obviously lunacy, right, whether it's a camp devoted to faith or not, it's lunacy on any level. Basic morality, basic decency, a basic concern for the welfare of children, it's lunacy. But then what we have is, in this case, a religious camp, and it obviously is forcing them to violate their own religious beliefs, because anybody who cares it all for science knows there's only two genders, and that's certainly what Christianity teaches. And so this is this thuggery, you know, forcing this Christian camp now to violate its own religious beliefs. And it said, no, we're going to court and they're going to win. And the state knows they're going to win, right, and the state may get hit for some attorney fees and they don't care because it's your money and they don't care about that. So it's just thuggery. So that's why we're talking about camp stuff. But wow, wow, camp memories both as a camper and a counselor. But the bigger question, right, and I'll get to text on this, is is this kind of real thuggishness going to It's going to cause a tipping point in Colorado where enough people who normally vote Democrats say I'm not doing that anymore, even if they don't like Republicans, just say no, I can't vote for this craziness anymore because people love their children more than anything. Right. Oh, this is my favorite text of the year. Ryan, I hope we get this person on air. How come your show is so good when you're in trial?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ze, I mean that's perfect and it's short and it's to the point, and they're right. They're right, and it will be again next week. And I'm so looking forward to this trial. I'm going to be in trial all week next week, boy, and we are going to have an absolute all star lineup. So hey, it ain't defamation if it's true. Text, thank you for that, Dan says a text, I'd like to see if Jared Poulos is okay using a yearinal with Heidi and All on one side of him and Lauren Bobert on the other. Oh sense, he's all for this bathroom, So everybody, I'm having a hard time picturing this, and I don't even want to. But I'm not exactly sure how that would work, and I would not wish that on our friends, Heidi and Lauren, and I hope that Heidi's doing one of the shows next week. She's so good at this, Dan, or should I say future Governor Caflis, We really need you to do this, man. It's getting out of control, and you're just the man to do it. I'd feel a little better about the text if you'd spell my name right. But no, thank you, thank you, cap less, thank you very much, thank you very much for the thought it does. It doesn't mean the world.
Speaker 4: Were my head goes whenever we get a text like that, Dan, is you debating Michael Bennett oh Man on an issue like the one we're talking about today, and how he would defend that oh Man?
Speaker 3: That's set up for a slam dug.
Speaker 1: Here's what they would do whoever our nominee is that the way that the other side's going to operate is they're not going to address it, and then the moderator is going to let him off the hook. So the question then, is, well, annidate be able to take on the moderator and Bennett and say no, I'm sorry. The people of Colorado deserve an answer to this question and be able to control the situation of the point they can force Bennett to answer or look like a total dishonest fool by refusing.
Speaker 3: You know what the answer is going to be? What happens in so few cases only like.
Speaker 1: That off, you get so good at these impressions. Well, Bennett's easy, and I don't mean to make this about me, but do you do an impression of me when I'm not here?
Speaker 3: No comment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yes, thank you, Kelly, thank you. And I really don't want to hear it because it's probably true. Dan, get a group of quote women and have them walk into the locker rooms of the wives of each lawmaker that supported this stupid idea and see what happens. I would not do that, and here's why, because I don't believe in abusing women. The Colorado Democratic Party clearly does. And this is why one of the reasons I have hoped for the gpian Colorado. It's got to become so clear now to women across Colorado who often vote Democrat or always vote Democrat, that the Colorado Democratic Party is abusing girls and women in so many different ways, and why keep voting for that? But this is personal right when all of a sudden, Okay, your daughter doesn't get to play pitcher or catch her anymore, doesn't get her state championship because Jared Polis and the Democratic Party says, some boy gets to pitch in girls softball