Speaker 1: Hey, Dave, Hey darling, how's it going.
Speaker 2: It's oh, no, you're just you're sweating. Well, I know I am too, but that's.
Speaker 1: Because i'm about to You know, the moon's high, it's a it's gonna be a bad moon tonight.
Speaker 2: You know there's a bathroom on the right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you just you don't.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I know. You don't want me sniffing you.
Speaker 2: You want me to be a more human, less feral.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's well, you just don't smell normal. It's uh huh, Well you just you smell a little. Did you volunteer at the animal shelter again? I just well, there's nothing wrong with it. You can volunteer at the animal shelter like it's fine. But you just you smell a little, you know, can nine?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you been seeing other werewolves? Have you?
Speaker 1: Sorry? It just you know, you get cheated on a couple of times and then all lost.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know, I know, I know. It's just I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yes, I may have you said as a moment to sniff your No, it's not a foreign.
Speaker 2: Girl, it's not it's not a girl. Dogs.
Speaker 1: That is a name for a female dog, but it's rarely set outside of kennels. Uh. No, you're right. It actually frequently set outside of kennels, usually not referring to the actual female dogs.
Speaker 2: Anyways. You you just you don't look so good.
Speaker 1: No, I mean no, that's not event You look great. You look great, you look fabulous, You look great.
Speaker 2: I love you. You just.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm thinking stick some deep breaths and just try to think about maybe.
Speaker 2: You have something bad to eat.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I hate all that too, and I'm fine and just okay. Well, what other symptoms are you having?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean my mouth salivates right about now too. Your your bones are achy. I mean mine are too, But that's because.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh, no, I did this, didn't I well, you know the other night when we.
Speaker 1: Were and I was really getting into it and then you well, I didn't put on the gloves.
Speaker 2: We were being super careful. You know.
Speaker 1: I have to watch bite you. I have to watch somehow kissing works, you know, but I think it's if it just goes directly in your bloodstream. I don't know all of the rules, but it scratching. I had to watch that, and well, you told me as long as I was you know, human humanoid, that it was probably okay to like, you know not, because he really liked feeling those scratches down your back. And I know your ex girlfriend was that cat, Oh was that necko girl.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to take my teeth.
Speaker 1: And absolutely slide them down her spinal column, nice and slow until I get to work connect to her gobissa, and just take a nice look right in there, separating her skull from her You're right, she's a nice girl. She's a nice girl. It's just that she wants.
Speaker 2: You back, and who wouldn't want you back your prize?
Speaker 1: You are absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's I think I have bad news.
Speaker 1: I mean, it could be good news, but you're definitely turning into a werewolf. Oh tonight, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's you know, it's it's it's been over three days since the scratching incident. Well, no, I know, we did some more you know, naughty action since then, and that was a lot of fun, especially when you know.
Speaker 2: You got dug what You're right, No, no.
Speaker 1: We can definitely talk about that more later elsewhere, but you it's been more than three days since and it's the next full moon, and well, I think you're going to be changing with me. Oh, I can see it. You're beginning to get fur around your face.
Speaker 2: It's what. It's nice, it's cute. It's deserrible. I like get a little wrong with that. No, oh, that's a good point. That's a good point too.
Speaker 1: We'll have more that we can talk about now. And whenever I do my Phara night second, go running around with you now, won't that be fun? You know we can go running through the forest so we can absolutely start howling at the moon. Oh it sounds a lot better when you know I got my wolf local cords and it's like like, I can't do it right now?
Speaker 2: Stop being stop it, stop it?
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, your first Your first time is always the roughest. It's not smooth, it's sloppy. You don't know what to expect, so you're more scared. But the less you tense up, the better it'll be. Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just relax and just.
Speaker 1: Think nice and calming thoughts, like smelling somebody who's absolutely terrified of you and chasing them down so that she could take your claws and sink them right into their heels as they chirp.
Speaker 2: And you grab them and pull them.
Speaker 1: As they're writhing terrifiedly away from you, and you take your claws right up their sides and you splap.
Speaker 2: Oh h well, no, I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say, you crack every single one of their ribs along the way, along the side.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like you're just like likes.
Speaker 1: It's like unzipping them, but there's no zipper dear claws.
Speaker 2: Phew, I've never done that.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just say I should probably not go back to Paris. What. Yeah, I was an American werewolf in Paris and in London and in Transylvania, but they attributed that to vampires for some reason.
Speaker 2: Anyways, So no Ah.
Speaker 1: Look your fangs. Oh they're so cute.
Speaker 2: You wuldn't give me little kissy saying, you know.
Speaker 3: Just cool.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't know. I shouldn't. I'm not making fun of your fangs.
Speaker 2: No, how would I ever make fun of your fans. They're so cute. Look at them. They're beginning to descend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you feel them going over, you feel them going down towards your mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Doesn't feel good. Oh, you're kidding too.
Speaker 1: It looks like a little nubbin, well nubbin, you know, just like it's growing out. It's it's so cute and.
Speaker 2: Just it's adorable.
Speaker 1: Don't just breathe in if it hurts, just breathe it out. And once you're through it, Oh, you're gonna feel new, You feel like you can take.
Speaker 2: On the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I did say. Yeah, I'm not a necho. I said, yeah, Jesus crass. Look deep breaths, and you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get right through this. You're gonna.
Speaker 1: Your sense of smell's going up, don't you you can maybe maybe I am thinking that you're looking very very maybe. My internal temperature is absolutely on the increase, and there is a nice rush of m Well, well, no worries, because in the next couple of hours, I won't need pants and underwear anymore. Okay, so back to you. No, no, no, no, no, it's fine. You're gonna start feeling all your muscles begin to get bigger and more deep. You're gonna feel yourself growing and hiding. Oh I wonder if you'll be growing in the.
Speaker 2: I'm not a sis queen.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, when I'm in a more wolf form, I've I've never experienced a world or wolfy man, and what what wouldn't I want to experience besides the wolfiest of men?
Speaker 2: I love you?
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, task focus, Okay, yeah, No, you're gonna be fine. You're gonna feel your whiskers coming out. We don't really need them as much as others, but it just makes you feel and your your snout's gonna start going out.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be able to see it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be able to see it and the tip of your nose and when you wiggle it like whoa, oh it's just me.
Speaker 2: Who looks now?
Speaker 1: You look cute when you do it too, And you're gonna feel your ears they're gonna start you feel and starting to go up, yeah, up your head and getting furrier and getting.
Speaker 2: Better a sense of hearing. Oh, you don't know what it's like to have fun in a wolfy form.
Speaker 1: If you think you had me screaming like a banshee before, it's a whole.
Speaker 3: Different kind of surround sound when you go full throttle in that vein. If you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, you'll be seeing rather, I'll be seeing a lot of veins soon to what No, baby, baby, baby, here, just here, let me just massage your temples and just just relax.
Speaker 2: Just listen to my voice. You're gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be this elitist where we'll ever. You are gonna just imagine my fingers you feel it going over your head, Just imagine it going all over your body, just giving you scratches, and focus on my fingers and not on what your bones are doing. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: That's just a bone cracking.
Speaker 1: It's normal. There's gonna be a lot more. See there's another one, and another one and another one. Yeah, see it gets it gets better.
Speaker 2: Now here, how about this that is this side need some attention?
Speaker 1: Lovely, that's good. Now, just.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: I'm here, I've got you. You are one of the sweetest people. Honestly, you're the sweetest person I've ever met. And you're gonna make the most.
Speaker 2: Invidible werewolf. What can people go on?
Speaker 1: So many inches together? We're gonna get into so many different let's go with scrapes. We're gonna get into so many different scrapes. We're gonna get into so many different I don't know all the words that I'm really looking for.
Speaker 4: With this and do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have fun. We're gonna have fun. And that is the way to look at it. And now we can share so much more. There you go, look at you.
Speaker 2: You look magnificent. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, you're the first time. You always feel a little bit more fair. But take it slow. Enjoy these new hot and senses that you've got. Enjoy this feeling of having such incredible power. I can take you to some places where we can go take big old boulders and burst them. You can sit there and howl at people who are terrified in the woods and get them running. We can absolutely there's some deer out there. There's nothing like fresh venison.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, out here.
Speaker 1: They're considered pests. There's so many of them. We can absolutely get those instincts running wild. And then before the not ends, we can end out in that clearing that's out there, and well, my neighbors know your name, but we can make the whole damn forests know your name of you know when I'm talking about baby, let's go, let's go have fun.
Speaker 2: Me and you hm m.
Speaker 1: Uh oh oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's it's different going back and forth between you know, being on all fours and don't worry. As an expert of being on all fours, I can give you some pointers.
Speaker 2: Oh. I meant like in the bed.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go, let's go by, Hey guys, seeing Alexander here. I want to say, it's so so my sweet mega darlin. I can't believe anyone picked that deer. I made it and I didn't even announce it because I didn't think anyone ever pick it. Is it zurrel dog? I would say, zerel dog. If I'm saying it wrong, I'm so sorry. We were in DMS today and gave me this idea. Well rather, he was like, I wonder if, like a werewolf female or even not just male, if you scratch someone while you're in human form, do you turn them into a were wolf? And I was like, I like the concept that if it does, you turn someone accidentally into one, and then you kind of help to help them through the transformation, which is interesting and could fit make for a fun story of like this girl who's been so careful, but now he's a were wolf, and now she's kind of responsible for taking him through being a were wolf and teaching him how to exist as a were wolf and as a human and the shenanigans that he can get up to, and it also leans into my youll literally kind of thing where it's like being protective and being super jealous and having kind of a more feral attitude. It was something we were talking about on the Asmar Roleplay Lounge. If you're interested, the link is in the description below. It's a place for fans to meet vas, so we have quite a few vas over there. We were actually talking about someone said vampires are were wolves and like people who they believe, females tend to go wanting wear wolves whereas guys tend to want more vampires.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do definitely like more wear wolves myself. I tend to be more like a ferule of the of nature type person, whereas like vampires are very classy and blah blah blah. And I'm saying there's nothing wrong with either. I just tend to be a very like paralistic person. So it made it made some sense, and that's anyways, that sparked this idea that like people who tend to be more protective, so I could see vampires too. I would love to see this conversation continueing the comments down below. Will have a spier version of this one going up on Patreon to that. If you guys are on my Patreon, you can absolutely suggest stories to me. I try to put up a thread and go through them. I missed the last couple of days of audios just because I've been packing up a few things and schedules got loose, and you guys are understanding, and I really appreciate that. And I also want to say we're getting close to thirty thousand. We will be doing a thirty hour live stream. I'm super excited for that. We're gonna be doing. I don't want to say it's D and D because it's not. We're coming up with our own rules, but a D and D styled game that you guys can join in on the asmore role play lounge when we do the live stream, the thirty hour live stream, which will probably be on Twitch. There's a lot going on anyways called Purge Night, which I'll be talking more about as we go along. So lots of things happening. I'm super excited. Like life has been getting back to being fun again, which is great, which is great. Also helps up been getting a little bit more sleep. It's a lovely thing. Anyways, I've got to go with the US. I'll just keep rambling. I love you guys, and I'll see the next video.
Speaker 2: Bye.