Speaker 1: Baffman on one w j r R. All Right, Law and Disorder brought you by Kaufman and Lynd which Jeff Kaufman is a partner AT's Fine personal injury firm here in Central Florida. If you or someone you know has been injured slip and fall costs the cool part Kaufman will save you money. If you don't need a lawyer.
Speaker 2: He'll let you know three easy ways to get in touch with them.
Speaker 3: His email direct email OW is there, Jeff, Yeah, you've got these stickers here the Bob World Order. If I put one of these on the car, they'd expect me to storm the Capitol or something.
Speaker 1: No, the Bob World Order. I have worried openly that the grassroots movement that is Bob World Order has mushroomed in something much more than just our original idea of having these group shoplifters. These mobs of shoplifters mode off at the knees as a lesson.
Speaker 3: Stores, retail stores. You have somebody with a submachine gun right at the front door, nobody's gonna steal.
Speaker 1: We're not advocating storming anything.
Speaker 3: You guys ever want to contact me about your BUSNA.
Speaker 2: If store owners have it to protect their merchandise, they hire an armed guard.
Speaker 1: This guy's a hard blanche to open season on shoplifts.
Speaker 2: And then that way, if you mow them off at the kneecaps, Kaufman, if you if you shoot the shoplifter the knee caps, they survive. And then they have to ride the wheelchair around the neighborhood as an example, so the little kids won't look up to him like, oh, look he robbed the Gucci store.
Speaker 1: No, they're gonna go, oh, Bob.
Speaker 3: Remember the law we talked about that you can't use deadly.
Speaker 1: Take it out the kneecap anyway. With that, your BWO stickers are still available. Address just google WJRR and it pops right.
Speaker 3: I'd rather just fork over the fifty five so to make sure they'll come into the building.
Speaker 1: Wanted to sixty something?
Speaker 2: Now all right again, self a Jeff's stamped envelopes send into the station, Jeff. We have mailed out close to like hundreds and hundreds of these different countries, even England and Ireland.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Hey, Jeff, we had a story earlier and it falls into your area of back here. We think they're awesome and kids have a how do they ouperate without just waivers? Everyone signs waivers really.
Speaker 3: And that completely covers the protection. It covers it unless it's unbelievably reckless. Look, let's say they decide to shoot people out of cannons. Yeah yeah, no, but I mean just a regular trampoline bounce them.
Speaker 1: But you can find insurance companies that will cover you. You know.
Speaker 3: In fact, if you have one in your backyard, you know, pool, you can do a waiver.
Speaker 1: Is that the way around it? If you had to have a backyard trampoline and you want to come clean about it, you just you tell your insurance company. You say, look, it's on me. If someone gets old.
Speaker 3: They're gonna charge you extra. There's a writer, right, I know that. But it's like if you have a certain dog they charge. They might not cover you either. They might say, hey, listen, we don't cover trampolines.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you just don't say anything.
Speaker 3: Say this is the whole thing about talking to your attorney before you bob wor go.
Speaker 2: I went to the er by the way, yes, two two five two six is where you send the questions. I will print them up. I went to the er complaining of a broken rib. They took an X ray, sent me home with a chest contusion, came back a week later, got the CT scan. It was broken. It was a broken rib. Should I have to pay for the first visit?
Speaker 3: Can argue with them, but I mean, is it reasonable that an X ray did pick it up?
Speaker 1: I mean that can happen. Yeah, yeah, so you know you could, you can. I'd complain, but I think you're still going to have that.
Speaker 3: Bill, and you know how it goes. Anything concerning like a doctor or whatever you have. Medical moult practice is tough if that's what you're arguing, or a thirty dollars bill.
Speaker 1: Look ahead. Also, the word broken when it comes to ribs can be a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the rib is sticking out of your chest when you walk in.
Speaker 1: That might be on them.
Speaker 3: Yes, Now is this supposed to look like this?
Speaker 1: Next question?
Speaker 2: If you if you sue workman's comp for pain and suffering, can your employers fire you because of it?
Speaker 1: Sue workers comp? Oh, what they're saying.
Speaker 2: They're claiming workman's comp and then they're they're getting paid.
Speaker 3: A business could let you go. I mean, they could always let you go for a bunch of reasons, you know, And in Florida it's a tough thing. They could always say they fired you for a different reason, you know. But yeah, you absolutely if they're not taking care of you and you screw up and burn through the statute, you know you're not gonna get taken care of. So definitely go see a workers cop attorney. I know I know a couple that I can forge off to again. Jeff at when youneed Us dot com is his direct email.
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 2: Ian, Am I able to purchase life insurance for either one for his son?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you can.
Speaker 3: You can buy It's going to be expense at that seventy three, but yeah, you can get life insurance.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Uh if a part of a tree fell and broke my windshield from across the street and nobody was there, would you hear it now? No?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The tree is technically owned by the city but has to be maintained by the property owner. Is there anything I can do about my damages to the car?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There was a lot in there. I'd contact the city and say your tree fell. It could drag something out for like months six months before they do anything, but I would contact them. I mean, you have a lot of weird stuff. I mean, somebody's supposed to maintain it. It fell into your house. I'm why did it fall as a natural occurrence with it rotted out. There's just so many different things though, good to check though, right, yeah, all right, I'm doing a lease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, you're in a pinch man. Yeah, they're gonna they're gonna witch indent. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so they are releasing it as a situation.
Speaker 1: They're responsible.
Speaker 3: You know, they were negligent in installing it, So contact them now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to be responsible.
Speaker 2: I was one that I'm like, I'm like, wait, if I'm gonna spend at you know, insert price on this fridge, why can't you install it?
Speaker 1: Why aren't you with this?
Speaker 2: I'm with Joe Don Danny, I'm licensing insured and now I'm a ten ninety nine contractor with Independent as a W two. I had a non compete for ten miles two years. Does the previous non compete still Is it still valid if I changed contracts?
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good question.
Speaker 3: Normally, the non compete is only valid for the place you're technically working for. But if they've moved you. I mean, this is an argument we can have. The problem with this is and I got to tell you, screw Texas. They just killed the non competes. It's sad. You remember when the government, well government passed this thing that said all don competes won't be valid as of this date. Well, so I got struck up on some accounting firm filed in Texas. Remember I told you about form shopping. You know that's what happened. So you know, now, based on if it gave you a new contract, if it applies to the don compete, if the non compete was buried in the original contract, there's a possibility the lawyer, I would Yeah, you'd have to have a lawyer look at that.
Speaker 1: Definitely. Yeah, didn't that that judge that struck the old Trade Commission has no business uh writing legal statute. We're going we're separating from this country. I know. Yeah, that's that was the argument.
Speaker 3: But the fact was this is it was form shopping.
Speaker 1: No I agree with, Yeah, I mean I agree with, but I got it to.
Speaker 3: I hate noncompetes on the ugliest level because people are and I ain't talking about whether it be an entertainment. I can't work in Orlando as a doctor. I mean, who could you imagine telling a doctor he's not allowed to work anywhere?
Speaker 1: Ye need you need doctors? You know, it's just b SI.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, dude, I'd have to look at your contract. You want to join Bob World order No, because I'm not shooting people the armed guarded. Yeah, and then somebody's suing me. Look, hey, Jeff, did you have anything to do with the guns?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Very easy to get, don't you know better? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do this. I have two BWO stickers. It's the headlights. To get in touch with Jeff. Three easy means Jeff at when you need US dot com. That's Jeff at whenuneed US dot com, pound five four six on your cell or give them a call four zero seven five hundred.
Speaker 3: Jeff Again. If we did not get to your question, I will print them up for next week.
Speaker 1: Anything you need to pimp here, Jeff.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm gonna take these stickers with me. I'm gonna hand them out to somebody and tell them it's WO.
Speaker 1: Just put it on your vehicle. I'm not putting anything on my dear all right, Jeff Coffin for coughing and appreciate it. Jeff later, See you next week.
Speaker 2: Linchen Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime, anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is JR R