Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show, Mark Steves. He is an independent thinker, conspiracy sleuthor, mystical explorer, and spiritual seeker. He has always questioned the official narrative, whether it was from the classroom, on television, or the world around him. He researches everything and anything that presents itself to his intuition. Mark, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing excellent? Thanks for having me. It's always a pleasure being here. Chris, how you Ben.
Speaker 1: I'm excellent too, man. I always have a fun when we're having conversations. I had a great time on your show last time, and today I know we're going to get into some awesome stuff. You send me an email and some of the topics that you have here is skull and Bones, and it's kind of, like you said, a synchronistic version of what could be behind this and some other fun projects that you're working on that we'll get into if we have time, for sure. But for the audience that may not be familiar with you, tell us a little bit about yourself. What led you to start the podcast and then what led you to start your research into Skull and Bones.
Speaker 2: M all right, cool. So mystic mark is how I refer to myself on my podcast. You don't have to call me that. My podcast is called my family thinks I'm crazy. And it's a, you know, sort of an embodiment of all of the topics that I've been fascinated with and have been just sort of armchair researching. And now I have the great, you know, honor and privilege of interviewing people who have spent a lot of time researching a lot of really amazing different things, and even just people like yourself who do similar things, people who experience weird stuff like yourself. And you know, I am no stranger to that world. I've had a few strange experiences, and some of them have led me to research Skull and Bones because I live in Connecticut, not too far away from New Haven, Connecticut, where Skull and Bones is located. So just being a college student, I ran into one person in particular who filled me in on a story that goes all the way back to the eighteen hundreds concerning Geronimo and the desecration of his grave by someone that everyone's heard of, Prescott Bush, the grandfather of George W. Bush and the father of George H. W. Bush. So you know this sort of troik of brilliant American people there, right, the Bush clan or dynasty, and they all have made a strong impression on not just American history, but New Haven's history as well. And I found myself in the former home of George H. W. Bush on the day he died not too long ago. I think he died it like a year before the whole plandemic situation happened. I think he died in like twenty eighteen, and I was just delivering pastries like I did every Tuesday morning. I looked down at the newspaper and boom, it says, hey, George H. W. Bush passed away today, former resident of New Haven, eighty eight Hillhouse Avenue. And that's exactly where I was. I'm like, eighty eight Hillhouse Avenue. I've been coming here every Tuesday and didn't I never knew that George H. W. Bush used to live in this place. It had become a US I'm sorry, a Yale University Economics department by then, so it just sort of had the probably the outside shell and maybe a little bit of the original decor but yeah, that synchronosity, synchronicity among others sort of snowballed into me eventually starting my podcast. And as you know, once you have a podcast going, it gives you, you know, not just a whole bunch of ideas, because you're just constantly talking to other people who are in that flow, that mindset of you know, discovery and exploration. So yeah, I figured, you know, I've been talking to a lot of different researchers, authors and even just you know, people who put together presentations on YouTube. I mean, it's as simple as that, and I want to kind of do sort of a little bit of all of those things. I don't know how skilled I am at writing, but it's a skill that i'd like to practice and hone in on. So yeah, I'm going to start with a couple of things that I mentioned earlier, But when it comes to Skull and Bones, I think the idea ultimately that we've decided myself and Jay Hanahan from the How to Kill a Sacred Cow podcast, he came down to one of the tours I gave of the New Haven area and he was like, Yeah, I think you really have something here, man. You know, he filmed a little bit of it. He's like, we should really put like a full length thing together, because his initial intention was to just film some stuff for social media and just be like, ooh, skull and Bones, you know. But as I was giving the tour, he's like, yeah, we really have something here, and I'm like, well, what could we do? And I had just listened to really fantastic podcast called Penny Royal, which takes a sort of narrative approach to this sort of information over a course of different episodes in a series. So I think that's eventually gonna sort of become what this project is, fleshed out to be something like that, you know, not you know, exactly like Penny Royal. Obviously, we're sort of dealing with a different area of the country, a whole other set of topics, but I do take a lot of inspiration from that show. And yeah, I think that's a really cool innovation in the podcasting space, you know. So I've been doing stuff like that, ye just trying to diversify, I guess, but also finally have the time to work on some things like this.
Speaker 1: Well, man, that's a hell of a synchronicity with the whole Scull and Bones thing, and I can't wait to get into this and I'm actually gonna learn a lot today because I have not done much research into the actual Skull and Bones Secret Society. I've you know, secret society is in general, sure, but I don't really know much about this particular group and you know, the history and how it's connected to some of the things that you're gonna talk about tonight. So, like I said, I'm stoked, I'm ready to learn some stuff.
Speaker 3: So for the.
Speaker 1: Audience that may not be familiar with the Skull and Bones Society, could you just explain maybe a little bit brief history about them and you know where they are up until now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, Scull and Bones was founded in eighteen thirty two by two gentlemen, one Alfonso Taft and another William Huntington Russell and after their sort of post junior year trips abroad studying in Germany. After they had spent the first three years of their college time studying at Yale, of course, they came back to Yale University for their senior year, and the assumption is that they joined something in Germany, which inspired a Skull and Bones chapter number two at Yale University so the alleged story, and this is pieced together by people like Anthony Sutton, who I recommend his books on Skull and Bones. He's done a lot of groundbreaking research into Skull and Bones. But that's where it starts. And you got to keep in mind that at that period in American history, we had just had the Morgan Affair, the crisis that created America's first third political party, which is the Anti Mason Party. Right, So this muckraking journalism of oh, the Freemasons are the worst, They're the evil, whether that's true or not, whichever stance you take on that. What happened because of that was a lot of these groups went underground or forfeited their secrecy. So we had the beginning of groups like Phi Beta Kappa or Delta Epsilon, whatever. All of these sort of fraternal organizations that made their way into the college system became what they were around this time because initially secret societies were fashionable. So secret societies were a part of mimicking the Greek system, right, the Greek system of learning, the mystery schools. As the universities were created, they had these mystery schools that came up to initiate those who were maybe better suited for the esoteric information than the average farm farmer's son or you know, ship captain's daughter.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So this is the kind of America they were creating, very slowly but surely, separating the elite from the layman.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And you see that happen in the universities with this secret society model, which shifts after the Masonic Crisis for lack of a better word, and they all go underground or like I said, become public organizations. Hence we have groups like the Shriners today, or the Elks lodge or the Lions Club. So a lot of these groups, you know, sort of find their history rooted at this moment in time where groups had to make a decision do we go underground or do we go public? And even the ones that went public still maintained a level of secrecy which lent itself to further on in history. I mean, this is all pre Civil War. You got to keep in mind, Skull and Bones was created pre Civil War. So America was an entirely different place back then, and we were fighting battles on the Western Front. We were fighting the Native Americans. When Scull and Bones was founded. The founder of Scull and Bones, William Russell, went on to found the National Guard in Connecticut, the first National Guard here in Connecticut. So they've had a military excuse me, they've had a heavy military association from the beginning. Not to mention. This summer abroad that was spent in Germany was spent at the University of Berlin, where a certain philosopher named Hegel was very prominent. He was very inspirational and Hegelian dialect is something that people in the conspiracy community they might be familiar with that phrase. It's the concept of problem reaction solution. You create the problem, to foam the reaction, and then impose a pre ordained solution. This was born in the Hegelian school of thought, which was very much influenced by the Austrian Prussian War. I mean Switzerland as well has this sort of same milieu going on. So these are the influences at play. They're coming into what is ostensibly a very Protestant organization, right. New Haven was founded by not just Protestants, but Puritans, like very devout non Catholic Christians, right, and they were also believers in the Book of Revelations. To a t. They even built New Haven's city square so that it was laid out in nine squares. In the center square had enough room to fit exactly one hundred and forty four thousand people, just like it says in the Book of revel Relations. So we see laid into the foundation of New Haven, this apocalyptic idea, this very sort of I mean New Haven New Heaven. Right, this is a not a coincidence either. So this is a perfect incubator for a group like Skull and Bones. You know, they came in there to Yale University, a university that was you know, Christianizing the savage, right, because we have, like I said, these wars going on on the Western Front. Well that war started on the East coast and made its way across the west, and groups like Yale University were a part of this movement to create the New Atlantis. And in order to create the New Atlantis, they had to dissuade future inhabitants of knowing a history that is anything but they're creation, right, So their alternate timeline that they created when they landed Christopher Columbus, this whole mythos the first Thanksgiving, This is how we see you know this sort of mental virus spreading across America, and it starts with groups like Harvard University. It starts with groups like Yale University and the people that were in power positions at the time of the founding of these two schools. And from those two schools we have the establishment of every other Ivy League school from Dartmouth to Cornell to Princeton. And it's no coincidence that most of them, aside from Dartmouth and Cornell, are all situated on the same ancient indigenous lay line, the Acadian lay line, which I know you've spoken to Peter Shampoo, so you might be familiar with his work in the Acadian lay line there. So what I'm supposing, what I'm suspicious of, is that there's a sort of carryover from the old world of this concept of building a new Rome or you know, conquering the Pagans, Right, you have to in order to conquer the Pagans, you have to build the new religious site on the old religious site. Right. So this is what happened here in the United States. They took the mounds, they gritted them, they destroyed them. A la ross Ben's work, and where I'm sort of going with this research is I think maybe Harvard and Yale and these groups sort of created the societies that did those practices. The Smithsonians, you know, these museum groups that went and collected all of these artifacts, and they're using those sacred objects to take the ancient spiritual ancestral inheritance away from the red man and supplant it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And we have the largest concentration of Petrick lyfts on the East coast in the Susquehanna River where I was just this past weekend, and one thing that really shocked me going there, and I didn't see the Petrick glyphs this time. I do plan on visiting them one day. But we went to the Susquehanna and we met with somebody who has visited the Petrick lifts several times. And the story he told is that the Petric glyfts on the Susquehanna River have multiple different cultures. They have Asian cultures, they have African cultures, they have indigenous American culture's writings in this stone, in this piece of granite that's in this ancient river. And take this story for what it's worth. It came from somebody who identifies as a leftist, so it would prepare people might get offended. But according to this story, the white race didn't show up. They never showed up to this patrick Lyft site when the ancient meeting place, you know. So whatever that's worth mythologically or symbolically, it's no coincidence that this site is not recognized by archaeologists. They don't recognize it as the largest concentration of patrick Lyft's east of the Mississippi. They don't want people to know how advanced the native cultures were on the east coast. So this is part of what you know, the university system has helped to do. But I think as time grew and their organizations grew, they took some of their more arcane and less you know, public things that they did, and they put them underground and delegated them to groups like Skull and Bones. And we have newspaper articles that I've come across when using archive dot org that talk about not just Geronimo's skull getting taken back to Skull and Bones, but other historical figures like the Apache Kid, who was another outlaw who you know, probably gave the US Army a hurtin and they had a big bounty on his head. And these Chicago businessmen went down on a hunting party and they happened to run across him, realized he was an outlaw, and they snuck up on him at night and killed him. And then they sent his skull and femur bones to Yale University. And this is in like the eighteen fifties. This isn't very short after, you know, or it's not very long after Skull and Bones has started, So it seems that something is going on. It's not just Native American people that have their skulls in the tomb at Skull and Bones in New Haven on High Street. Martin van Buren, who allegedly is the only president who's not related genealogically to the other presidents. He's the guy who created the phrase okay, which I think people use that phrase every day and they probably don't know where it comes from, but that came from him, okay. And then there's also someone named the Russian Lady who has a bar named after her here in New Haven. Not to mention, Geronimo also has a bar named after him in New Haven, a bar called Geronimo's of course, And and yeah, I mean, the list goes on and on. I don't know if there's a complete list out there anywhere, but you know, the legends, the myths are. There are multiple important figures from American history whose skulls now reside in the tomb. So why are they collecting these skulls? You know what sort of occult practices would maybe detail something like this. You know, do we have historical evidence for other groups using similar you know, things like using skulls for this similar things? And I found yes there are, But maybe before I keep going out, lets you ask a question or two.
Speaker 1: No, that's super fascinating. It makes me wonder about the how close a relationship, say Yale in some of these universities have with institutions like the Smithsonian who have been known to have covered up certain instances and evidence about indigenous people from our history. And not only that, you know, the giants and other things that they have completely rewritten.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we have three figures. Daniel Gilman, who started John Hopkins University. He started the university, and when I say started, I should say he was the first president, because there are multiple people that go into creating an organization like that, So he was the first president of John Hopkins University, the first president of the University of California, his peer, his fellow graduate, Andrew White, was the founder of the Peace Body Society, among a bunch of others, I mean too many for me to recall. But these guys that graduated from Yale, and specifically Skull and Bones between the years of eighteen forty through the nineteen forties. I mean, these were the movers and shakers. They controlled everything we're talking about, you know, not just the military. We're talking about the oil industry. You know, we're talking about all of the East Coast connected families sending their children through Scull and Bones. And Skull and Bones is just one. I mean, there's nine secret societies within Yale. There's also its mirrored organization. You have Skull and Bones, S and B. Right, well, you also have B and S Book and Snake. So Book and Snake is on the opposite side of the High Street. So we have the beginning of High Street, which starts at the Native American Cultural Center. You go past down, past the Starbucks, past the Art Museum. It's a one way street and on your left you'll see High Street. You'll see the tomb right, and then you keep going and the road ends. You have to take a right turn onto another one way street, but there's a walking path that continues and it goes past Yale's Law School, it goes past the Book and Snake Tomb, which there are several tombs in New Haven. They're classified as tombs because they don't have windows. They're buildings without windows, so they have sort of like slits to let light in, but they don't have traditional windows. And at the end of this street that Scull and Bones's Tomb is situated on is the first cemetery in America. So sure there were burying grounds, for sure, there were like places where people were buried, but this was the first official cemetery with a paved sort of path. It was like the idea was that they were creating a garden of the dead. Right, there would be trees, there would be plants, there would be a path for people to walk, and every plot would have its own person buried in it. As opposed to before where they were saving space and burying people on top of each other, burying families together. This New Haven Cemetery was the first of its kind in America to be sort of like an elite cemetery, right, you know, you'd have like very wealthy people spending exuberant amounts of money on their gravestones. And to this day, you know, it has some really strange crips and tombs and obelisks dotting the different grave plots. And this is right at the end of the road from Skull and Bones. And we're told that Yale University has a tunnel system. So my thought has always been maybe there using these tombs to enter into the tunnel and then they walk around the tunnels under the street. I don't know, havn't gone that far yet. I haven't got splunking under New Hay, But it just feels to me like when you see this nine square grid, the way it's laid out, and I'll show you a screenshot or a screen share if you'll allow me to, because it's really fascinating and it brings to mind sort of type of sigil number magic. Have you ever seen the magic square? Yeah, so a magic square when you put the numerals one through nine in it, no matter how you slice it, it'll always equal the same sum. And this sum happens to be fifteen. Well, some people have said that fifteen is supposed to be connected to Saturn. One plus five equals six. We have multiple sort of layers of three three times six, six sixty six. So I'm not exactly an expert or you know, someone who goes too deeply on Jamatria, but this is there for somebody to decipher themselves. Also, you see this placement of the numbers. This wouldn't make sense, right. We're looking at a map that is oriented west on the top side of the map. Right in old times, they wouldn't orient them like we do today with the north being on the top. They'd orient it with the west being on the top. Right. So this is looking at new Haven from a sort of odd view, a sort of side view, I guess. And you would think that they would put the numbers in it one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine if that's all it was. If it was just a grid meant to designate different parts of the city, why would the numbers be all over the place like this if it's not a sigil. And there's evidence of this because the only square in New Haven to this day that has a name is ninth Square, and it's right here, which would be counterintuitive. If you were just numbering them in numerical order, you wouldn't put the nine there. You would put it in a corner because that's where the number sequence ends. So that's where I think some sort of sigil magic is going on. And the guy who laid out John, or laid out New Haven's nine square grid, was named John Brockett. He was educated at Cambridge. He's related to a royal knight. He was a Connecticut General Assembly representative, and he also helped settle disputes between Indians and settlers. So not to mention, he was a surgeon as well, which in those days was synonymous with a shaman. Right, So like what we would consider a shaman, what we would consider a witch doctor a medicine man. It's the same thing as like a folk healer. They were all doing very similar things. And I mean, is it a coincidence that Yale University and Harvard have huge medical schools, you know? I mean they come to this new world, they absorb all the native consciousness's knowledge of plants, and then they go and boil them down alchemica, alchemized, you know, these plants and turn them into like little pills you know, and hook people on drugs and not to mention like the actual drug angle that Yale University was founded and named after a guy named Eli Yale, Elihu Yale, who is a member of the Dutch East India Company, a governor of the Dutch East India Company, a very wealthy guy. And that's drug trafficking right there. Those guys were going to China getting opium and bringing it back to Europe and America.
Speaker 1: So, man, I love this research. It kind of it goes back to to to kind of prove the notion that our forefathers were deeply involved in culled rituals magic. They had advanced knowledge of things like lay line and energies and sigil magic. And you know, again how deeply involved were our forefathers. And you know, we have arguments was for was it nefarious? Was it for control, mind control and enslavement of the race or did they have a different idea in mind? What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I think they were they were trying to carve out a new Atlantis. I think they had a lot of information going back thousands of years about what the new world was and they just gave us this impression that it was new. You know, we still call it the New World versus the Old World, and really, I mean, ancient history here goes back just as far as it does anywhere else on the planet. You know, if you look at the megaliths, the petroglyphs, I mean, and you start to date some of the archaeological finds that they have here on the North American continent, it's pretty obvious that people have been living in North America for a really long time, and South America seems even longer they were living there, which is counterintuitive because we're told that they all traveled over the Bearing Straight, which so many alternative researchers above my pedigree have pointed out, you know, ballacies to that narrative. So yeah, I'm pretty comfortable assuming and supposing that the English, the Dutch, the Spanish, they all knew what was going on in the New World and formulated a plan. You know, we have this story of the Spanish sort of coming on a very auspicious day wearing feathers, and you know the people there who they came up to, I can't remember whether it was the Aztec or the Maya, but they saw these people and they thought, oh, these are our gods. Look they have metal, scaly heads and feathers coming out. This is the plume serpent, you know. And I just I feel like, you know, that's too strange to be a coincidence. Whoever Cortes, I think it was he knew what he was doing when he put those feathers in his helmet. They knew to do that. They knew to dress a certain way because they were looking for gold. And I don't think gold is strictly of monetary value. I think it has a very clear technological value. Even in like our modern age. We're told that gold does really amazing things in space crafts and whatnot, if you believe in space. I don't know. I just thought that was strange considering all the ancient alien stuff we hear about, right, and then we have all this gold in South America. So they knew about the situation in South and North America. There were Norse trades that went on, you know, the Iroquois Confederation, the Algonquin Confederation up in the northeast. They had similar dialects as the people who lived in Scandinavia and Ireland. So all this evidence that the Old World and the New World have been connected way before fourteen ninety two, right. I think that's really why they did this. You know, they had to rewrite history in order to justify it legally, in order to justify it with God and whatever that means to them. Because I'm not a Christian in the same way like Francis Bacon, or like the Jamestown settlers or the you know, Massachusetts Plymouth Bay settlers, Like they were a totally different type of spirituality than I am, in the sense that we have a more modern, universal, sort of overarching, kind of broad picture of many different spiritualities. They didn't have as many, So when they came here, they had a very biased opinion of what the native conciousness was and what they were doing, and that made for a lot of tragedy and conflict, and you know, there's no reconciling that. I don't want to become an apologist or even like a heroicist making the Native Americans out to be more than they were. I'm really just trying to see what the truth is so we can raise the awareness of this new Atlantis plan and take it away from those who are trying to anchor it in low vibration, and we can anchor it in a higher, more resonant organic in the sense that it is cohesive with the natural world. I think that's how the natural world normally works. It is a sort of suffering that creates growth. So it's like, these bad guys create this really bad system to enslave us all, and then the good guys come and flip that system upside down, and the system actually ends up helping everybody for some time, and then the bad guys take it over again. But hey, nothing's new under the sun, right, It's a constant cycle.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does seem to be cyclical in that manner. And I want to go back to the kind of secret anatomy of certain cities and places that seem to have certain mystical properties about them. I've come to learn through many different researchers that are there are many cities across just the United States that have these this kind of secret anatomy, This Masonic build and all these secret symbolisms throughout the streets, throughout the monuments, throughout the buildings. It's all interconnected in some way. Probably have underground shit going on there that we don't know about. But they definitely knew how to take advantage of the layout of certain cities to where it could have magical properties.
Speaker 2: Right right, Yeah, And I love that you use that phrase hidden anatomy of a city. I had never phrased it that way. That's a really brilliant way to put it.
Speaker 1: Well, I actually stole that from my friend Robert Homrich, who wrote a book about the hidden anatomy of Washington, d C. And all the symbolisms there. So I can't take credit for that, but thank you. But yeah, he was just recently on We're talking about that too. But it was a brilliant presentation about all the occult symbolism and all the connections between the layout of everything in Washington, d C. Is very fascinating, and I'm sure this applies to many cities across the United States.
Speaker 2: Undoubtedly, and I appreciate you bringing that to my attention. I'm going to check that interview out, and I hope people listening do too, because it's actually very much connected. I mean, Washington, d C. Is on that Katie and La. People wonder why it's sort of oriented as a diamond instead of just like a flat out square north south. I think that points to that same thing we were touching on earlier with like maps used to be oriented differently. But I've also seen Peter Shampoo's work and it looks like that Akkadian lay just goes right through the middle of the square, straight through the square, dividing it into equal halves. So maybe they're orienting it that way. In New Haven there is a tall building. I think it's a banking building, like Key Bank has their bank in there now and they have their logo on the side, but it hasn't always been theirs. And on top of it is an exact replica of the three pyramids at Teotia Kan. Right, you have these three pyramids next to each other. Well on the roof of this building, overlooking the new Haven Green that I described earlier has enough room for one hundred and forty four thousand souls to be you know, saved in the last coming right above it is this rooftop which has you know, just straight up three pyramids. I mean, you can't miss it when you look at it. And I've never really made the connection until Peter pointed it out because he's been on this lay line stuff for a long time. But one thing I've always wondered about with Haven, And I'll share my screen again and show you one more thing. Is there these interesting like walking paths in New Haven on the green and they're sort of shaped like pentagrams. So I was wondering, like, oh, is this a pentagram? You know, skull and bones, satanic you know, YadA YadA. But I as much as they look like pentagrams, I'm almost wondering now if in the same way that the whole city is a nine square grid like this, maybe the sigil is using those paths to connect different values that each square has, right, So they're sort of like tracing it across the center area and making a larger pattern that you can kind of like put over the walking paths and be like, oh, okay, that makes sense, kind of like fitting in a puzzle piece, right. I Mean, it's not as easy to see in this picture because of the trees, but you can kind of see there. The paths go all the way across the park on both sides, and on the other side of the park is three churches that have been there since pretty much the beginning of the settlement, and at its founding, New Haven was the wealthiest colony to that date in America to be founded, so it's always had a sort of elite air to it. And then not to mention this third church right here, the Trinity Church, This is a crypt. The whole of the green has bodies buried underneath it. And underneath this church they preserved the original cemetery floor because you know, they kept adding dirt, adding dirt to the green and raising it. And now recently there was a hurricane and a tree was taken over and a skeleton was brought up from the roots of the tree as it was knocked over, So that that gives you an idea. There's I think they wrote there's like six thousand bodies estimated to be buried underneath the green. And you might have seen in that picture in the lower right hand corner, like they do music festivals all summer on that green. And my girlfriend Tara, before we started dating, she actually had like a vision on the green, which we talk about a little bit in this project I'm working on. But yeah, it's really strange, man Like, I don't think that it's a coincidence that they build places like this with dead bodies underneath it. They're using their souls to like fuel the energy somehow like a necromantic temple.
Speaker 1: You know, man, that is crazy, man, I want to go back to the actual skull and Bones and other fraturners. He's In general, they obviously seem to not only attract a certain type of individual, mostly psychopathic, but they seem to you know, probably breed people for multi generational attendance for these major secret societies. I'm sure that there's people that are born into families that know that they're just gonna be in one of these fraternities when they get to a certain age, are going to be doing this when they get to a certain age, and they're gonna be, you know, in this elite position. So it's a multi generational type of thing that's been going on forever. And I wonder, you know, there's people going through these fraternities and coming out of them every day. They're spitting out new little psychopaths every day that are going to be in different institutions, different in things like politics, into Silicon Valley and the technical world, and different corporations, pharmaceuticals. So they're still pumping out these guys every day from these secret societies. And I'm sure the ideologies that they've been teaching these hasn't changed much since like the Bush days, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it definitely has that like puritanical vibe of like, you know, we are the saved ones and everyone else is damned to you know, hell fire. It's like this really interesting, almost evangelical I'm not totally up on all of the correct terms in Christianity. I'm slowly learning the nuances and the differences, but if my understanding is correct, new Haven was founded with this hyper Calvinist energy, which is like it's a form of Calvinism, but it's like super focused on like really just like feeling ashamed of eternal sin, right, original sin, and like everything, like you're so screwed, you know, you have to make every day of your life about appeasing God and like. But it sort of creates this reverse psych where people are like, well, if I'm so evil already, I'm just gonna be evil and I'll make up for it tomorrow on Sunday kind of thing like sinner today, saint tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: And you even have this image on the building in New Haven itself, this like juxtaposition on the Yale Law School. There's a man clutching a bible, sort of hunched over and like you could see nothing. Next to him, he's just dress playing and clutching a bible with like all his strength. And then to his back is another figure hunched over holding a drink that says like xxx. He has like a smoking pipe on his boot, he's got like gambling cards on his lap, he's got like a skull next to his shoulder. Like really strange iconography to be on law school, let alone the law school that both Bill and Hillary Clinton graduated from. But yeah, so it's it's sort of like the yin Yang of the city to me, like they're encouraging this like avity while also chastising it through their like elite law school.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much of that is like just a front to say that they're they have this kind of religious backing or spiritual backing when it's all just bullshit. They they portray it a certain way when behind closed doors they don't believe any of it, and they're you know, doing butt stuff in Satanic rituals exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's a wolf in sheep's clothing, you know, or a wolf in priest clothing, you know, I think that that was sort of something I learned a little bit about on my weekend in Lancaster County, like the Amish, learning about how you know, they're very strict about their lifestyle, but they also have these loopholes. They got telephones that they use, you know that they got these like Amish telephones now, and they're like, you know, they're in a box, so they can't like I don't know, like there's all these like rules with their tech, like they can't have wires exposed something that gets a loophole around, so they could use the telephone, but they can't use electricity. It's it's such a weird, but that's that's the level that we're talking about here of like you know, rules for we and not the or or sort of even kind of like playing with the fluidity of your own beliefs while presenting a very rigid set of beliefs. Like the Amish have charms, they do pow wow magic, they have you know, all kinds of curses that I'm sure they cast on their enemies. So like they're not exactly like the most pure, like pure to the book type Christians. They're very occult, you know, I have a book that Michael Wan gave me, Witchcraft in America, The Realness of Witchcraft in America, and it focuses on the sort of Amish pow wow hex magic that they have in Pennsylvania. Sort of a privilege. Mike cook me up with a bunch of books on my trip to see them. But yeah, that was that's sort of along the same lines. And those people that settled the Amish country, they were Germans. They were very strict, very similar to the people that founded the New Haven Colony. And you know, it's like a time capsule, like they've sort of existed a similar way for a long time. I mean, like I said, they have the telephone loophole and all this other stuff now that makes them a little more modern. But yeah, I did feel like it was no accident that I ended up there. I mean I didn't really plan on going to Lancaster County for any other reason than to visit Michael Ian. But yeah, going there synchronistically, I learned things that are fitting into my Skull and Bones research. And that's just bound to happen. You know, anybody listening to this, when you go and look into the weird, hidden history of your own backyard. You're gonna find strange stuff and you're gonna find parallels to that in other places, which is why you know, listening to me talk about this might excite something in you or whoever is listening. I know you're going on a a hell of a trip. I don't know if you've already left or you've done so.
Speaker 1: Filming first, but we're getting we're getting started right on.
Speaker 2: Well cool, Yeah, and I think that's you know, something that you're going to see for sure, like the synchronicity of the road and finding yourself in places that maybe you weren't aware of had this occult energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, that's it's so crazy. I'm sure any visit with Michael Wan is going to bring tons of synchronicities. I love Michael and I love the work he's doing as well. So what is it exactly that did bring you to to Amish Country and to visit there?
Speaker 2: Well, Mike is staying at a place called Gnome Countryside. It has an Airbnb within it, So people listening, if you want to go and taste it yourself and get out and like experience this, it's not hard at all. Just go for it. Actually put the Airbnb link. In the episode description of the show, Mike and I do Together called Your Handbook for the Apocalypse, But that's what brought us there. Him and I co host a show together, and it consists of phone calls between him and I using my mixer. I'll call him up and he'll either be like hiking or driving or just like walking around talking on the phone, and that's our podcast. For him, it's kind of like a like a relief because as much as he enjoys being on podcasts over and over and over again, being in front of a computer sort of drained him a little bit. So like the less zoom meetings the better kind of thing. So our podcast has like a different feeling to it. It's not always the most polished because it is a phone call, but you know, just talking to him every week, we kind of built this like synchronistic rapport, as you do with friends, Like things start happening in your life and the life and you sort of come together. And that's exactly what happened on this trip. We drove down there and we went to get coffee and I said, let's do you know some randomness, Let's pick where we're gonna go but let's be random. Let's not like think about it. Let's just let it come to us, right. So Mike was initially inspired by that and was like, I.
Speaker 3: Got an idea.
Speaker 2: Let me look at your charts. So he looks at our charts and we're kind of sitting there and then he's like, Okay, take a thing out of a bag. He's got, like this really awesome and I would love for him to describe this. So I don't want to talk about it too much. But the starboard that he has, he's now going to be very soon selling smaller your own version of a starboards so you can buy your own starboard. So he gave us the game pieces and we're kind of like fiddling around or pulling one out game piece might not be the bestest term for it, but we pulled one out that had a Saturn symbol and one out that had a Neptune symbol, and Mike did some like astrological calculations and was like, let's go to the Serpentine barrens. I'm like, okay, let's do it. So we drove to the Serpentine barrens, and I mean, if you don't know what serpentine barrens are they're very strange places where the geology is all this certain type of stone called serpentine, which makes for only certain types of plants being able to grow there. And in the East Coast we have a bunch of pretty much like lush like woodlands, like a lot of like weeds and like, especially this time of year, the overgrowth is like thick, you know, but here it was like grassy, you know, sparse trees. Probably looks like like Texas, a little bit like Eastern Texas. The way it's kind of like scrablands, scabland kind of uh, I don't know the right term for it. But we end up in this like weird, strange place, lightning storms like on the horizon, and then I get a strange message on Instagram that's like somebody trying to channel us about this, like goddess named talk and I'm like, huh, you know, like I'm not doing this story justice, but all these things like came together in this way, and uh, once Mike and I get on the podcast will probably break it down one by one. But yeah, just exploring and like having an experience in the you know, outside of the frames of conventional time because so many people like they go out and they schedule their day like ABCDE then we're gonna do this, We're gonna eat like we really like we're as unprepared and unorganized as possible. But we had a great time and we made it back to the truck before it started downpouring, just in time. I'm we went down to this part of the Susquehanna River where they have all these big rock islands that you can kind of like jump along. It's just, you know, might take a little more reflecting because I just got back last night before I have like sort of like a silver lining to the trip. But yeah, so far, you know, that's that's what stands out. And I got to speak to an Amish person for a little bit, which was cool. He came by on his horse and buggy and asked me where I was from.
Speaker 1: Man, it's the Amish that do the the rum Springer thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Amish is like a sort of it's like a I don't think they consider themselves. They don't call themselves that name. They call themselves Menonites, and there's a bunch of different types of Menonites. I think there might be other groups that are similar to the Mennonites that don't go by that word, but yeah, they're they're they're the same ones that do rumspringer And I'm almost certain that, like, like to the point about the telephone, like they do some wild stuff, Like some of them do rumspring and never come back, like they just become like normal American citizens, or they become like homeless drug addicts, which is kind of sad. But yeah, there was some kind of documentary about that that I saw a few years ago. Yeah, yeah, I don't know too much about that, but they did seem like, like Mike Wan said, they're like cats, like you got to be you know, they're friendly, they'll wave, but you could scare them off real easily.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like a whole different type of world when you're interacting with that stuff. Now, before we move on to some of the other stuff you're working on, any any other interesting tidbits that you found out about Skull and Bones or anything else you'd like to share about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean what we just kind of talked about is a little bit about what I'm doing with the scene. So if you want, we can go back to the scull and bones stuff, or we could stay on the scene. But the skull and bones. Yeah, I mean, there's a lot. There's so much that I couldn't spend more than one or two episodes talking about. It's going to be a whole series, probably be an entirely separate podcast from my family thinks I'm crazy. And so far, we've already had a couple really interesting guests that we've interviewed. Troy McLaughlin has added some of his research to the project. My friend Donut, He's got a really cool YouTube channel, Donut hit us with some scull and bone symbolism in pop culture. So we're starting off, you know, one by one, and it is going to be a visual documentary too, So there's gonna be like a podcast and a video documentary that goes with it. So high hopes, big plans, but I think Jay and I can accomplish it. And and yeah, I mean I've done a couple of interviews like this one on topic so so far, I mean, there's so much information that I've sort of spit out about this that we're going to kind of compile it into a narrative and weave it into something that won't be your traditional take on Scull and Bones. It'll it'll really sort of highlight a secret side of colonial history that has a you know, grip on the institutions that we think of as modern today, and they're really not. I mean, they're they're superstitious and and you know, megal imania, megaloman maniacal, that's the word I've been thinking of.
Speaker 1: Well, do you think at its core, like organizations like Scull and Bones and fraternities that are actually around still today, do you think that they still carry around some of these old ideologies at their heart and like I was saying earlier, kind of turning out these same type of individuals because they kept this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think people are at mass initiated now. And what happens is the majority of us go through life, not you and I most likely not the people who tune into this podcast, but the majority of human beings, at least in America and the Western world, go through life in a sort of sleeping initiation. They've been initiated into these esoteric ideas that they're asleep too. They're not aware of them, but they respond unconsciously to them and joining an organization like Skull and Bones, joining an organization like the Masons, or walking your own path and coming up to a place like this where you know, we're listening to this podcast, or you and I were participating in this podcast right, Like these are ways to wake up. So I think when they've created the situation where most people are asleep, it gives groups like Skull and Bones a tremendous power because if you're the one who's responsible for waking someone up, that person will give you their loyalty, right, And I think that's what is kind of like with the podcasting, Like we're all in this community together because we see the world for what it is. We might not all agree on what we're seeing, but for the most part, people listen to these conspiracy podcasts like we're kind of initiated into a thing too. Like most the average person listens to a podcast like this, and they don't really have any like context to grab to, Like they're like, what's going on? What are these people talking about? They sound paranoid, you know, and maybe that's the way it's supposed to be, you know, maybe they're not ready for the information yet. But I think that's kind of what's going on, is that they give people a sort of esteem that makes them feel better than other people, especially going to a school like Yale University or Harvard University or Cambridge or Oxford. I mean the age of these schools, the the wealth, the layout, right, the secret anatomy. I mean, these things are palpable when you're walking in the city. Not to mention, it's the Elm city, which the Elm tree has its own occult significance. It's also related to the planet Saturn. So yeah, I think they They definitely create a sort of atmosphere that lends to hierarchy that resembles the pyramid, and that's their symbol for a reason. You know, this pyramidal consciousness. I for one, I think all of us should be in a circular consciousness, a whole equal consciousness, you know, people holding hands in a full circle, not you know, one man on top standing on the shoulders of everyone else. Right, So this is how they maintain that, keeping people asleep, and they need pawns, They need people to take their place when they die, so they use groups like scull and Bones to maintain this elite hierarchy. You know, and I've known about the elite hierarchy, but I'm not saying it's only Skull and Bones, you know what I mean. Like, again, we're sort of in this stupor this sleep, and we recognize things like, oh, there's an elite agenda, and people want to get into these camps of like oh, but it's this group and only this group. And what I hope to show with Skull and Bones is and this project is that it's not one group or another group. It's the system itself. It's the society itself that creates this atmosphere, this you know, momentum of energy that goes in a certain direction, and all they have to do is set the wheels in motion, and they end up on the upswing and everyone else ends up on the downward spiral. And thanks to podcasts like yours and the one I do, I hope people can begin to spiral upwards, you know, and spiral out of that downward spiral and into a sort of higher state of awareness, in a higher state of consciousness.
Speaker 1: Man, I think that that's exactly what's happening with people right now. There are so many wonderful podcasts that I'm listening to now that didn't even exist a couple of years ago. So so many people talking about this stuff and building their own new systems, help building their own farms, their own businesses, their own forms of entertainment. So people are starting there like a new society under the crumbling one that we have. So it gives me hope that a lot of people are indeed awakening and we may even be the majority of individuals that are on the right side of history. So that makes me happy as well. Let's talk about another project you got going on. It's like you have a travel guide or something, right, Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: What I did driving down to Lancaster was sort of like an experiment. You know, I've only been able to navigate this far for only five or six years. I mean, I've been driving since I was eighteen, but most of the cars I had up until I was twenty five couldn't make it out of my own town, let alone the state. Like I was driving junker cars, and you know, once I got a car that could actually make it out of state, I was like, WHOA, this freedom is exhilarating. Where do I go though, Like what do I do? And I end up finding places synchronistically because my goal was to just keep driving because I didn't want to be home. I didn't want to. I lived at my dad's place back then, so as much time as I could spend away from home, get back home when he was sleeping.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: If I had like a day off from work or something, I would not spend the day at home. I would get in the car, drive, listen to podcasts, and then come back when he was asleep, just because it's just the way my dad and I our relationship at that point in time, and not a very good one, more of a contentious one.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So escapism, sure, but I'm exploring and I'm dealing with some like really deep emotions. I'm dealing with, like what am I going to do with the rest of my life? You know, like I don't have a you know, savings, I don't have investment in some sort of education. I just have my own experience to go off of. And I start finding these places and I realized, like there is something that's going on on these journeys, and it's like it's like dream walking because when I was driving, I was able to tap into a state of consciousness that I think people who are athletic or maybe even martial arts like yoga, different breathing techniques, like people can tap into this type of consciousness aside from driving. But ever, for the most part, like many people can relate to driving, right, Not every nobody drives, I understand that, but many people can relate to that feeling even riding a bike too. It's sort of like your body takes over and your mind is allowed to wander. And this is like a dream walking And what I want to provide for people with this book is some tips and some tricks, maybe some clues to begin the process themselves of dream walking and how to actually go about planning a day from this dreaming state of consciousness. So instead of being so logical about things like, well, I'm going to be hungry at this point, so I want to pack this. And like any time I've ever tried to plan for something, it's not worked out, And I think other people can probably relate to that, like that idea of like I tried to plan and it just didn't work out the way I thought it would. And maybe some people have mastered the art of like following through with plans, But I think there's a sort of fun in dealing with what happens.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: This is sort of like hit bumping the road and you got to you know, figure it out from there. So that's really what the scene Edition one is going to be about. It's going to be about how to gain the awareness and to tune your focus to you know, what's really important as opposed to the mundanity of your life. Set your intention, designated time so that your family or your obligations aren't going to get in the way. I know people with kids might not be able to do this. If you're if you're lucky, you can, you know, let the kids stay with the you know, parents for a day or something, or your relatives that you trust, whatever. But this is something best spent alone or with your loved one, like your you know, your significant other, and you want to figure out a way that's comfortable to impose randomness. So this app, random Knots was popular for a while. I never had any success with it. I couldn't figureigure out how the app worked. Maybe I'm just you know, a luddite or something, but not for me. I think people could use that app in this sort of way, and I think that's what the app was made for. But I found that you can use dice, you can use a coin, you can use really anything to provoke randomness in your decision making. And like, for instance, if you're coming on a road and you have several options, have a dice in a cup and roll the dice and just designate one fork in the road odds and the other one evens. Roll that dice in the cup so you're not like looking all over your car for the dice, and then just say, okay, we got odds. We're going to take a left. And that's where you go, and you see where you end up, and you're aware of the signs, the things that are on the road, maybe historical markers. Those are something that I always look out for to tell you about like the history.
Speaker 3: Of the place.
Speaker 2: And then really the fun is afterwards when you get home and you're like, okay, why did I go there? What brought me out to that place? And you start looking into the history and you're like, oh, wow, there used to be like this weird factory over there. Now it's shut down, and in the seventeen hundreds people were doing this, and you start to put piece the story of your backyard together and then the next time you go out now you have sort of idea of what was there, and maybe you go back to there and you find something new, maybe you go to an entirely new, different place. I mean, it's literally endless possibilities. I think people have trouble with getting in the right mind state to be able to find this stuff. And it's not difficult. You know, people probably do it by accident more often than not. And maybe someone will get this book and be like, oh, I already knew this. But not only are are you going to get kind of primed to go on your own journeys, but I want to also include different symbols and things that I've found in the natural world. And maybe these symbols might not mean the same for you, and especially if you don't live in the same place as me, because they're like plants, animals, minerals, those are all very specific to certain places. But these things come to us on our journeys as symbols, as omens, and and you'll see a bird that's significant, or you'll encounter an animal running across the road that's significant. I mean, two weeks ago, Tara and I saw bobcat crossing the road, and then this week, you know, we ended up on Wildcat Island in the Susquehanna River. I don't think that that's a coincidence. If I hadn't found out that that was called Wildcat Island, I would have never known. I had to look at the map, right. So it's kind of like, you know, a mix of different skills, and it's meant to be fun, and it's meant to give people a sort of an answer to like the weirdness of life in the past two years, Like you can't you can't like go to six Flags and experience freedom the way you could in twenty fifteen, like going to a roller coaster or amusement park might have been fun, but for me now, like I don't want to do anything that has to do with other people. I don't want to see anyone wearing a mask. I want to get out into nature and do fun stuff, and I think this is a great way to do that. And you don't have to go into a state park or even a national park. You could just drive around man and find a place. I mean, there's so many little pockets of wilderness in your own town or in your county, and places with history too. I mean, even if it's not like a spectacular vista or something like maybe something really strange went down in this area. I saw a sign while Mike, Tara and I were driving to those Serpentine Serpentine Barons that said something about a kidnapping. A woman named Mary Parker was kidnapped, and this was part of the sort of anti slave movement. They got a big sign on the side of the road. Oh, the eighteen fifties, Mary Parker was kidnapped here, you know. And it's things like that that you just come across and take them into consideration, and then in hindsight you kind of put a story together, you know, don't see what happens is a lot like what Michael Wan talks about too. I gotta give him credit because he is a big inspiration, of course, given that we went down and hung out with him this past weekend and I do a podcast with him, So yeah, he's a He's a huge inspiration for me.
Speaker 1: Man. I love that years one hundred percent spot on. See, I only do road trips. I'll never fly again. I don't want to do anything but be in control. I love driving. I don't even really like being a passenger that much. I will have I have to, but I really love driving. I love driving across country and there is this like mystical experience and so many synchronicities happen on the road with animals and trees and road signs and just nature the beauty of it. It's it's like it is a very spiritual experience for me taking a road trip and doing things like that. I love the idea of doing that, and that's one of the reasons why I moved out to where I do, because man, there's so many places to explore out here in the Rockies. We live about a mile from the foothills. There's like little abandoned ghost towns and old abandoned mines and just the crazy roads. If I did the thing with the dice and the roads, I don't know if I can do that all the time. I have a fear of heights, and there's some there's some fucking crazy roads out here with no railing that are going up to you know, fourteen thousand feet or higher. So you get a little white knuckle drive it in there if you do that, and which I've done before, man, and it's it's pretty fucking terrifying. But yeah, that's a great idea, man. I love that, and You're absolutely right. Not making any concrete plans and just going is the best. I do that. I steal that do that every time when I have a day off from not doing any podcasts or working anything, I'll go head out to the foothills and just be like, where's this road gonna take me? And you know, if I end off on a cliff side almost falling off, I'll be like, yeah, look at this. But you know, it's always an adventure, you know, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, at your own risk, that journey at your own risk, you know. I mean here on the East Coast, we don't have perilous cliff faces as much as you probably do out there, so I hadn't taken that into account at all. But yeah, my car is like totally not great on hills, so yeah, I just avoid that. But yeah, at your own comfort level. You know, you don't have to hit the dice at every fork in the road. But I think it's a good way to like step out of your normal decision making habits. And that's when, like you said, synchronicity happens. Like when you go on a road trip that's not a normal habit. I mean, truck drivers and people who do logistics for work. Maybe they feel a little more routine about it, but those folks are usually driving on the interstate anyways. You know, like real road tripping happens on the back roads, happens on the country roads, happens when the roads that cut through forests and go buy river gorges, like get off of the freaking root US Route one, get off of Route sixty six, Like, don't you know unless you know, that's only option. Again, I'm not that familiar with the wests, so you might have a different situation out there. But my advice is to try to be as remote as possible. But also, you know, don't catch yourself too lost, you know, you don't want to get stranded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I love it. And what is this? You have a title for this project?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's the same title that I've had for I mean really, it's what I do on the Patreon is talk about this kind of stuff. It's the synchro mystic exploration of the ever expanding Now, so I sort of achronize the acronym for that is seen see N three e's. So this is going to be edition one. My girlfriend and I are both working on this and hopefully as as this journey grows and progresses, will have more information to share and they'll be an addition two in edition three and it could be like like a magazine or something, or like a little small book.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, man, I love it. We went from Sculling Bones to road trip talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we do. Is great.
Speaker 1: Before you head out, Mark, let everyone know where they can find your stuff.
Speaker 2: That was fantastic. Thank you brother, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure being here on Forbidden Knowledge News. Chris Matthew, I appreciate you giving me an invite and I wish you the best of luck on your journey, and I hope you come out to Sculling Bones. Definitely let me know. I'll give you a little tour. Definitely, I'll definitely give you a tour. So if folks are interested in that and maybe even getting a tour themselves, just stay in touch with me on my family think somecrazy dot com. That's where you'll find everything I do. You can just scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. Everything's right on that front page. Even the show I do with Michael Wan can be found there, but that show has a different RSS feed. So if you're a podcast listener, which I know you are because you're here, check out Susquehanna Alchemy. Type that in on your podcast player and find the show that I do with Mike. We got a couple in person interviews. I took my mixer out of the studio, put it in the field, and I interviewed Mike in person. I interviewed some of his characters that are in that part of the world. So yeah, those episodes will be coming out this week.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, always an awesome conversation. And today I want to welcome Michael Harrell. He is a retired carpenter that had a mission to find out how and why people get so wounded and how to fix them. This task was working in his subconsciousness his whole life, and only in twenty sixteen did the full memory of this task become recovered. Michael, welcome. How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. I'm doing good. Yeah, man, a lot exciting things going on in the world, but I'm alive and doing fine.
Speaker 1: Hey, you can't get better in that. That's excellent. I've been looking forward to this man. You've had some incredible transformative experiences throughout your life, You've gained profound insights into not only your own awakening, but a greater awareness of the true nature of the universe and our collective role within it. This is gonna be a great conversation. I love hearing other spiritual journeys and how their life is unfolded just by following their heart and passion and also heeding messages from the universe and its messengers is I think a very important part as well. Uh, this is your first time on Michael, how did this all start for you?
Speaker 3: Oh? And that's like a whole show in itself, just not like a carpenter retired carpenter. But in my childhood it was like you know, some childhood adversities what they call ass and uh you know, I had insanity, you know, like clinical and science sanity in my in my life and uh so living in a dysfunctional family and there was there was it, even though I was ever beaten or yelled at or anything like that, but there was this kind of underlying current of mental illness and alcoholism and you know, suicide thing like that, not for me, but for my family. So I was just kind of that kind of knocked me out. I Actually it started with my mother when before I was born, she was like traumatized with a kind of fight with my dad, and so she didn't She was like regretting the whole idea of me being born at that time. And then after I was born, she went into postpartum depression with psychotics. So basically I was born without a mother and that really messed up my You know, I was like a crib baby, so I didn't do the crawling and the bonding and all that kind of stuff. I didn't actually learn how to talk until I was twenty one years old because I was just shut down, and uh, you know, this is kind of what was going on. But then, you know, then I guess when I was in my twenties, I uh even did a lot of drugs to try to like, you know, numb the pain and stuff. Did a lot of LSD and still cybing, and but then that thing was like, you know, you go up and you come back down. I'm thinking, man, I don't want to come back down because coming down is like that's a downer. So uh, I ended up bumping into this guy and cooking a grove Florida, and he was a fully enlightened man. The guy was fully full of God realized me being right, and uh, I had no idea what that was. I was kind of like a redneck hippie, you know, kind of a guy. And uh so I just hung out with this guy for like four hours one day and uh and uh he was telling me about how he got it became ENLiGHT and then what they was in the lightning was all about and stuff like that, and uh, here I am in living my life. Is if you can imagine driving thinking like you're driving around in a in like a Volkswagen, right, You're like, there's old there's old time Volkswagens. There's all out of metal and just one radio and that's all you got. And then I'm looking at this guy and he's his driving his life around in a seven forty seven. It's like this gigantic presence. Right. Well, anyway, that guy blew my mind. And uh what actually happened from just driving around with this guy driving around town because he was just like this kind of wandering side or a saint or something that he was an American guy about six foot six two or something like that. But anyway, he blew the transmission out of my car. The energy this guy had blew all the seals out of the transmission out of my car because I just had a brand new transmission put in. It was a nineteen sixty five or Ford Galaxy five hundred. It was like a big tank. So I took and got it fixed. And the guy said, he said, I said, man, I've never had The guy said, I've been doing doing this for twenty years fixing and transmissions. Never seen one happen like this. It's all the seals were blown out of it. And the guy just gave me a new transmission for free. Then I I a couple of days later, I was in junior college there and then and and I was driving to junior college and I started hearing people talk. I go, well, what's this all about? And I actually pulled a car over the side of the road, turned off the radio. I could still hear people talk. I was like two miles away from the college, and as I drove closer to the college, I could hear him talk louder than I parked the car, and I was I had to go up one side of the college and a cross in front of the library. When I crossed in front of the library. I looked over and I realized that I was hearing the peace people reading. You know when you read a book in the library, I could hear people reading their books, and you know, they talk in their head when they read, so it's like really clear. I could hear people talking in their heads from two miles away. Wow. So that was kind of that was kind of wild. And then I was like, you know, I was at lunchtime. I went out and saw some of my friends and I go, hey, man, this thing's happened to me. I met this guy blah blah blah blah, and I'm walking closer to my friend right then when I got it real up close to him, you know, I was like, whatever, there's five feet away, and I saw this slide show. I was looking at this guy. I saw a slide show. The slide show was moments of this guy's life, but you know, from childhood, being a kid getting ride in his first bicycle, you know, and because and then went at to where he was in the current time, and then it went on to when he was getting made and his kids and all as from birth, life to birth, from birth to death. Right, that's called the ecastic records, so well, that really did my head in. So I thought, well, okay, listen, this whole enlightenment thing is a real deal. All that stuff lasted, by the way, for like six weeks or five weeks, you know, and then it kind of calmed down because you know, I'm about to stick his brick And it was just by being an association with this really high guy for four hours that did all that to me. So that'll turn me on, Like what does it mean to be enlightened? What does that mean? And so then I went around and looking for gurus, and I found a good guru and got initiated and did a lot of meditation, and so like when I started meditating, I knew what was going on, so I wasn't fooling around with this, like you know, fifteen minutes. It was six hours a day. I did my meditation six hours day, and I was working construction eight hours a day, so that means two hours in the morning. Then right when I came home from work, I'd do another two hours and then we'd have dinner, and then then it was two hours at night. So that was six hours a day. Of course, that didn't last very long. And that was only about six or eight months about that stuff. I started having pretty profound experiences. Eventually, after a few years, I actually saw God as the energy, the life forced inside us. So that was like a much what you would you would call a yogi, but had God realization what God realization is, And a lot of people can have God realization. You can do drugs and if you see the bright light inside of your head or you have a near death experience and you see that bright light, the light of life, that's that's God realization. Enlightenment is when that light turns on and never turns off. That's the difference, you know what I'm saying. It's the same kind of thing with Kundolini. You know when Kundolini goes and your your turns on the things. So that's what was happening. So I did that. I did that meditation for like thirteen years, right, and had a pretty amazing life. And and and the reason why I was doing it is because I was so completely crushed as a human being. And it's and you look at the people who become realized, the people who are yogis, they usually you know, like Buddha, right, Buddha was like a stick figure. You could see every bone in his body when he received when he got to enlightenment, because he was like denied himself. He was so messed up, he was so screwed up in his head, and he was so looking at the pain and suffering of his own life and pain and suffering of the world. And then he became enlightened, right, and he awoke and awoke. This became That became Buddhism and a lot of a lot of yogis. That's you know, you don't become God realized just because you know it's a hobby like playing with the Ouiji boat or something. You become realized because you're in pain, man, and there's nothing there's nothing else for you. Nothing can touch the pain that you're in except God. Okay, so my last meditation was around nineteen ninety and I was former crea yoga. The guy that I actually was my guru was a living perfect master. I won't tell you his name because I'm not selling gurus, but anyway, this guy was the real deal. Had a lot of followers, and he was in the same line as as a Paramahansa Yoga nanda, you know, the Sri Yuktaff. He was like in a real high level of the lineage of Krea yoga, which is which is Roger yoga, which is the highest yoga there is. Anyway, in nineteen ninety, I was sitting underneath my tree, right out the front front door of my house, and I did this meditation. I didn't really give too much. I didn't care. After thirteen years, I didn't really care anymore. So I did this meditation and stuff started happening. It's like I didn't care. I was just sitting there putting in my time. There was a lot of habit and then I looked up and I saw a universe and there was a stamp of the universe inside of my head. I looked around and I'm looking up. It's just like if you have bifocal lenses. From here. Up was a universe. And I looked up and there was all these stars there. And then a voice said, Hey, how'd you like to be God? We got this universe over here, and we're going to give you this universe. We're going to give you this this universe and you can be God in it. And I was in a place where I didn't, you know, I wasn't striving for God anymore. I was just being And I thought, that's the that was hilarious that I said. I said, whoever who's ever doing the human resources for this God role, right, must have screwed up pretty bad for them to want to come to talk to me about being God one of their universes, you know what I mean, Like, what, what's There's some kind of dysfunction going on there with the with the human resources for filling that role. So basically I said no. But but again, that damn universe stayed inside my head for six weeks, and I was doing at that time, I was doing a what do you call I was being a I was being a cabinet maker, right, So I'm all want I'm working on table saws. We got a ten horsepower table saw and panel saws and all this kind of stuff. I'm sitting here and at the top of my head still got a universe in it. So while my eyes are open, I still have this universe. And I by talking to my boss and he's trying to talk to me, and and I can see him and then above him and the toll top of my head three sixty is this universe full stars, the galaxies and stuff, and uh that that pretty much changed my head around. And then then what happened after that is I went into like a pretty serious, you know, a dark knight of the soul and and which I didn't. It took me years to realize that they were connected. That you know, if you're going to be God, then you've got to go over here and deal with your ship. Right. So, uh, you know, my girlfriend left me, I lost my job. You know, all this kind of stuff happened, and and you know, the cat left me. Uh, all this kind of stuff. And and I met a woman she said, hey, Mike, you know you're you're not out of touch with your emotional body. And and you know, here I am with this great ego of the of the guru of the Yogi, right and I didn't even know she was talking about it. I said, what do you mean emotional body? So that led me down the path of emotional healing. And that's what I teach today. I teach emotional healing. And I met some interesting people and uh, and I did primal therapy and and a whole whole bunch of other kind of stuff. And it took years. And then Eventually from that, I started doing stuff that was right. It took concentration, you know, because I had like concentration. You meditate for thirteen years, you're gonna have concentration. I took my concentration and I looked at how people got wounded and how they heal right, and you know, it's real simple stuff, Like all wounding happens from the outside end, right, Your parents tell you this, your teachers, your bullies or whoever they are. So it's happening from the outside, and it goes into your head, scrambles around, goes down through your heart, hits your emotional body, then goes out to your physical body, and then you have dread or bad self image and all this kind of stuff. And that becomes like your programming for your life, like I'm not good enough, I'm not worthy, blah blah blah, you know, something wrong with me and all these kind of messages, right, and along with that comes pain. You know, to feel like you're not worthy is painful. It is crushing, you know what I mean. So there's the words and then there's the feeling. There's two things, the thoughts and the feelings. Thought and feeling, which is spirit and will. So I ended up becoming a workshop. This stuff started working, The stuff that I was doing started working, and then I kind of codified it a little bit, and then I looked hit the books trying to figure out why this stuff was working and why I could do, why I could do thirteen years of meditation meet the highest you know stuff, and that didn't touch my emotional body. That was a big deal. Later on, later on I looked into it, and not only does your childhood emotional issues, they're not affected by meditation, They're not affected by full bloow Kundolini enlightenment. They're not affected by a near death experience. You know what I'm saying. You would think that these people who are having these extraordinary, powerful spiritual experiences, that that would take care of the business. And it's just not true because the stuff that happens to you emotionally is on a different level. It is on the content of your consciousness, not on the life force. So you know, you can awaken your life force, but that doesn't change the content of your consciousness. You're still you, right, And if you had a lot of adversity, a lot of trauma and drama growing up, it doesn't touch it. Right, So that was like a pretty profound realization, you know what I mean, you would think the exact opposite. People want to become enlightened, people want to what it called, they want to ascend, they want to raise their vibration, they want to do all this kind of stuff. But in reality, what's really the dog that's really binding them as their emotional issues. And if you can resolve your emotional issues, the whole need for ascension or enlightenment or Kundolini, all that stuff just dissolves because you're doing all right, you know. I mean, if you're doing all right, you're doing all right, then you don't need all this. You don't need unicorns and fixing dust to survive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you're exactly right. I kind of applied the same thing in my life. It's just like, you know, if you wake up and your room's a mess and everything around you's a mess, and you got people that don't like you, if you just make the simple changes clean the mess, you know, why don't people like me? Fix those you know, simple problems and doors open. It's like an amazing transformative experience that just kind of opens up for you just because you started to fix those little things that were that were noticeably wrong with you, starting with like a dirty room or making your bed or things like that.
Speaker 3: Right absolutely, it's like, you can't. You can't go out to the yard of the shovel and put your foot on the shovel and then lean on it and then pray for a hole. You know, that's not that's not the way God works, that's not the way the universe works. You got to dig the hole, right, You can't. You can't look at your house and go, man, I wish you was clean. You know, my house is dirty, you know, Please God, you know, Or I'm going to meditate, maybe it'll clean the house. No, there's certain things that you got to take care of yourself. You got to clean your own house. You know. You got to fix the flat on your tire. And then when you fix the flat on the tire, guess what, the car's back in factory specs, drives fine, no worries, you know. So that's kind of what it's all about. And it's like, how to fix the flat on the tire, how to clean out your inner imprints and turmoil of stuff that happened to you. And that's what I teach. I teach this throat right now, and I have a presence on them on Facebook. It's called Language Lessons of the Heart group. And I have uh, you know, YouTube channel that's got a playlist. So everything I do is for free, because you know, I'm not here trying to make money. I'm not trying to sell your used car. I'm not trying. I'm not trying to tell you how bad your life is and then I'm going to fix it. I don't fix anybody, you know. I mean, all I do is tell people what I did and how how consciousness works, and if they want to do it, that's fine, if not, because it's sort of like to change and to healing involve your emotional body. It is like a spiritual path in a way, because you shift from being out outer directed to being interdirected, from seeking love on the outside of seeking love on the inside, and that romance right there. It's kind of sacred, right, that's the shift, you know. Uh. And you know you can do a lot of political stuff. Oh the history of this an Illuminati and that and this that right, well, uh, that's that's all exterior, you know what I mean. And how is it that we can have two hundred years of predatory government, predatory schools, predatory medicine, predatory lending, predatory religions. Right, how can we have all that? Right? And then you say, well, we got to form a new we got to form a new government. When you ask people to form a new government, they go blank. Right, Well, what would you do different? If you were the president you got to start a new government, what would you do different? They go blank? And the reason is because the whole content of their consciousness is in this cult cult culture, and the culture is predatory. You are a slave to the boss, you're a slave to the god, You're a slave to the laws. And you know, let me say it's this whole thing is slave mentality. And you have ze zero recognition or cognition about what's going on inside of you. In fact, the external government is a reflection of the internal is of the internal government that we have. We've been programmed to our so we are we are. We like to think of ourselves as the as the president. And our body is the body of the people. Our heart is the heart of the people. Yeah, And if that and that's exactly what happens, just like computers, right, computers are based on the model of human consciousness. You know, we have a computer that does you know, that does all the work. Then we have memories and we have applications. Right, So applications is what trauma and drama and the society is applications. The laws is the application. Religion is an application, right, So our what's outside is a reflection or or an extension of what's inside. Yeah, And the reason why we can't, the reason why we can't get a new government is because we don't have the form of the internal government inside. Once you get the form of the internal government inside, then you can rock and roll. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They should make all world leaders and the people in high positions go through majorly transformative experiences and take care of all their emotional shit before they even try and rule anything.
Speaker 3: That's the game, right, that's the inner game, right, because if you you know, you vote ship in, you're gonna get shipped out again. So you know, we're not we're not getting statesmans. We're getting cartoon characters. And I'm including Trump. I'm including Trump in this this whole thing. You know, I'm not a I'm not a Trump romantic. That guy he has he has his issues too. To me, it's just like to me, it's what's going on out there is two different mafias, you know, like there's the uh, the Kazari and mafia, and then there's the what do you call it, Russian mafia and that's something they're all trying to, you know, fight over the world. But anyway, that is also a reflection of us, because we have, uh, what really runs the world is denials, right, we deny and let me tell you how bad it is. Let me tell you how bad it is. You've heard about the elites and the movie stars and the government that they like take adrenal clone, right, and they have kids and where the kids are like traffic, right, and uh, the children are trafficking and then they put them in underground tunnels. Yeah, and then they torture the kids. Well, how does how does that? How does the inside reflect the outside? You know? And it works exactly the same way. We have trauma or drama that gets imprinted into our emotional body, right, and that's the inner child, and that inner child becomes our shadow, becomes our inner demons. Right, So we suppress that the emotions, the pain and the suffering. We suppress the suffering of our own emotional body, which increases the pain of the inner child, so that we can live an adult life, have fun, make our money, get married, and all that kind of stuff. You see what I'm saying, We sacrifice. It's a one to one correlation, you know. You see what I'm saying, And our childhood experiences right now are like not good. They're not good for sure.
Speaker 1: It's a generation and generation of multi generational trauma that's being applied to people to keep us in this state of fear and trauma and non growth and non spiritual growth, which is you know, one of the problems we're facing. I want to go back to a second, to one of your transformative experiences. You had what you called three days of bliss, crying and laughing from a holy water. Can could you tell us.
Speaker 3: A little bit about that? That was cool? Well, well, the guru at the time, yeah, like I said, that was back in the like it's back in the heyday. Then the guru guru at the time, they had yet that holy they had a holy thing, you know, that's where you take the colored water and stuff. But he he had a lot of people, uh, in the community all around the United States, and I remember where there was. Oh yeah, they were going to have this the Holy in the Orange Bowl, right, get all the devotees around the world are going to go to the Orange Bowl. And and to do that, we had they got a a fire truck and then a fire truck. They had fire truck hooked up so they could hook it up to one of these fire hose kind of like water cannons, right that they that they used to put it fires. I think MEANGI could go out, you know, fifty yards or so or eighty yards. So we were testing it, right. This was before the Holy Program, so they were testing it. So they built their big, big scaffold. I was helping them build a scaffle because I was construction guys. So they're building a scaffold, right, And then that day the gurus showed up and were good, was going to test it, and so we were all like playing and we're having fun. It was called Service and we're just playing around to test this thing. It was in a park on South Beach and so they fires up. He fires up this thing and there was like about four or five of us that were still on the top level, which was even see he was on an island in the middle, and we had a big circle of scaffold. It was like two layers high, so because he had to be high to shoot out and this was a test, and so he was he was playing around with the gun and at one point he turned that gun and hit me on the chest. And when he hit me on the chest, he was putting his energy right into it. Right, you're taking. You're taking like the normal guy, and you put you put God life force. That's what those guys. The Guru's Guru means, uh, darkness and light. The Guru is the the speller of darkness and the revealer of light. That's what Guru means. So he hit me like that and it was just like that was just like I just went into bliss and I was like completely drunk. I just I couldn't function, couldn't talk. I could barely walk to my car, you know, I just dropped everything, walked to my car, started up, went home and it was just laughing and crying and laughing. And for three days it was just intoxicating bliss. Yeah. And that's you know, you only you only get you only get bliss by by by comparison. Right, you have to have a higher vibration and uh and and then there's a separation between the higher vibration where you are and when you get brought up to the higher vibration, that's a blissful experience. And you listen to the people who have near death experience, they all talk about this. They go from being a physical body up to a spiritual body and they get all blissed out. But in reality, we're all blissed out all the time, which is kind of a shock, you know. I mean, we're enlightened all the time. We're blissed out all the time. The only thing is our level of connection to it. There is no there's no actual enlightenment as we think of it as enlightened. It's not something you attain. It's something that's already there, and all of a sudden, just the door opens. So it's already there were we already have everything we need, we're already super conscious, we're already all that kind of stuff. But there's it's these it's the it's the stuff in our conscious business, the content of our consciousness, Like Christian and Murdy says, the content of your consciousness is what's divisive and holds you back. So that's why we don't walk around feeling and bliss all the time. There was a time, I tell you, there was a time that I was I just like, I'm feeling exactly how I feel now, right, which was like exactly how you feel right now. But I was so high that that I remember some people came over to the house one day and I was walking next to my friend, right, I was talking about something and I was teaching something or something like that, and this guy was sitting on the floor and he looked up at him and said, you know when you walk past when you walk past me, my whole head fills up with blue light. Right, And here I am talking to you now and you're listening to me now, right. I felt none of that, right, He felt it because of the separation of his vibration to my vibe. But so the point is you cannot actually tell how high you are, and you can't tell how high you're not. Well. Usually when you do drugs, you find out how high you're not just depressing side of doing drugs.
Speaker 1: Right, man, that's incredible. I want to talk about some of your most profound, unexplained experiences when it comes to contact or other worldly beings or extraterrestrials and things of that nature. I know earlier you were also telling me about some of the sasquatch work you're doing. I want to get to that too. But you've had experiences with extraterrestrials.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did. Again, so could I How could I frame this well? Anyway? Going back to that story of doing my healing sor right right after I did my healing thing, I did, I put together the workshop, did a couple of workshops in the United States, and I did a couple of workshops in Jamaica on emotional healing, and that was really powerful to do. In a workshop business. We had people who were remembering the beginning of creation and people who saw the original incident of death and stuff like that. So I ran out of gas right in terms of having the like I was like like, basically, like I told you, I didn't know how to learn how to talk convent, you know, conversationally until I was twenty one years old. So here I am now in my thirties and forties, and I did all this stuff just to get myself back up to a normal Right. That's basically what you do. You try to get yourself back up to normal. But I ran out of gas in terms of setting up and promoting workshops and doing that kind of stuff because I was I was not a networker and I no idea about business. I was a carpenter and you know, a cabinet maker and stuff. So I ran out of gas, and I thought, well, I got back to work, and so I just put all my healing stuff on the table and I just got into paying my bills and paying my debts off and stuff like that. So that was basically like a post healing part of my life. So it did all this emotions. There was a God realization part of my life, and then there was the emotional healing part of my life. This was post healing, which was kind of like how to integrate all this stuff is just to live a normal life, which is pretty cool to live a normal life. And then then that went on till you know, two thy and ten and eleven twelve, and then you know, by then the economy was down and I kind of was kind of had to force retirement. And then the Internet came along, and I thought, well, if I'm going to do the internet, Internet, I can't really do my workshop business, because I don't know how to do that right. So I started putting out my memoirs. I thought, well, listen to stuff that happened to me, some pretty incredible. So I put my memoirs out there, and I started describing how to heal involve your emotional emotional body. And I started having a like a presence of that there. And along the same time around from twenty twelve to twenty fourteen or something, you know, I saw some uf I had some problems with UFOs. Right in twenty twelve. I had some problems with the UFOs, and these gray guys came and got me, right, I got a video. I got a video what they did. They came and got me, and they put their fingerprints all over me and stuff and and and then I woke up pissed off in a craft. I woke pissed off. Said what the hell are these guys doing. I said, you guys have no right to pick me up without talking to me. And I has no agreement here, there's no soul contract, you know. And I got pissed right. Meanwhile, I'm just sort of like sitting in this place in their in their in their craft, and and I and I saw that they had control of my leg control my body. I said, oh, well, guess what if they got control of my body they have that means they have to have somebody in control of my body. That means that somebody's focusing on my energy being. So I said, that means there's a two way connection here. So what I started doing is I started projecting to them that they're covered in ants, right, that there were ants inside of them, all bite biting them right. And as soon as I start projected that energy into side them, because they couldn't break the connection to me or else, i'd, you know, I'd get up. So they started running around. These little gray alien guys have started running around. They started panicking stuff. And then then as soon as I saw a reaction out of I thought, okay, I'm going to burn them on fire. Just the imagination of them being burned on burned alive or burned from the inside out. And they were like zipping around and uh, they didn't know what to do. And then they try then to try to push me off. And as soon as they try to push me back down into my body, I was like holding on. It's like I'm going to let these guys know where it were. It's at.
Speaker 1: This you would say this took place in an astral type of realm, It's uh.
Speaker 3: It's five d astral. I don't know what you I don't know what you want to call it. You. I felt my body, I felt their presence, I felt you know, So so there was a feeling there. I wasn't just dream like. So it was whatever it was, whether it's a construct, uh or I'm not really sure how to do it. How it is. There's there's a lot of people have theories on how that works. Dream Time is definitely different than this construct, and the construct is a little bit different than actually being invited on and uh, you know, talking to them and you're you know, flying the craft or whatever different ways that works out. So anyway, that got me in touch with the Then then I started like looking into UFOs and stuff and there was a guy. There was a guy in my neighborhood, not my neighborhood, but like within a couple of miles of You're called Ray Hernandez.
Speaker 1: Check out our friends at Linquistity Gifts. Linquistity Gifts is a metaphysical store offering natural gemstone bead bracelets signature and zodiac designed and made in the United States, as well as raw and polished stones, crystal balls, pendulums, tarot cards, natural crystal points, wands, and so much more. You can even get.
Speaker 2: A tarot reading.
Speaker 1: Their beautiful signature designed bracelets can aid with creativity, balance, focus, and well being. They can even customize the bracelets for you. Just send them an email to find out pricing and availability. Visit their website using the link in the description, or visit linquistitygifts dot com and use coupon code f kN to get off your first order over twenty dollars Linquistitygifts dot com.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, raised interesting guy. He tells you a story of of UH. You know, he was driving down the highway and they took him out of his car and they took him to UH and they had him. They had him see this big circle. And big circle was consciousness, all the kind of paranormal stuff esp and Luigi boards and meditation and you know, all this kind of the whole thing was the whole plethora of the whole circle of what we call paranormal. And they gave him the dictate. They gave him the dictate to you know, study the connection between all the different paranormal stuff, right, and then that's where he did the whole thing. So I was like, I was like friends with him and we'd call on the phone every once in a while. Meanwhile he gets like eleven PhDs and doctor edgar Mitchell and get us the whole thing going on. So that was that was another whole part of the part of the mix. This was the lead up to this time when I was taken. So I had already had my language lessons of heart done right, and uh, and I'm friends with Mary Rodwell and Ray hor Nanis and a bunch of other people. And but I never thought of myself as having a mission on Earth, right, And it was dolorous. Cannon was talking about people have missions on Earth, and then Mary Rodwell was talking about, well, you know, you come here with a mission. You know, the Indigo people have this mission to raise a vibration this that, And never occurred to me that this all of stuff that happened to me in my life, Like I met four enlightened man, one enlightened sod squatch and and been initiated three three different times. And you don't hear about people being initiated into meditation three different times just doesn't happen. So, uh, I was in my bed one night, I just got taken on this craft and these guys I think, I think they were Syrians, but I have no idea who they were. They had like this white head sock on and a black uniform and they're a little bit short of me. I'm six feet tall and a little bit shorter than me. And uh so it said, they take me on this craft and or it was a base somewhere I don't really know or was it. So then they put me on the stage and they said, okay, we want you to give you a report, and I go what report? I had no clue. Right, Well, report, they said, well, you know your lord on how people got so wounded and how to heal them, right, And I said, okay, So I started I started giving my report. Now me, uh, before this doing doing emotional release work right and doing the healing work that I do. You know or you heard about people talking about lifetimes, right, getting your memory back from lifetimes and you know how to get your memories back and all that kind of stuff, right, Well, when you do emotional healing work, the deep emotional healing work, you get your memories back. And the reason why you get your memories back is this. If you suppress an event, and in one lifetime of an event, an emotional event, whether it's a broken heart or childhood abuse or being killed or raped or murdered. When you when you have these heavy duty things lifetime after lifetime, you suppress them. In one lifetime, you suppress them next lifetime. That means you don't remember that pain. But suppression doesn't work, for it's not surgical. When you suppress one memory, it just suppresses right across, right across the board. Right. So if you had if you were tortured in uh, let's say the women who are tortured in the Spanish inquisition of Portuguese inquisition, you know, they may not remember that. They may not remember all those lifetimes, or they may not remember any lifetime before that or after that, because it's the suppression, the suppression of the memory, right that. But when you when you go in and you start dealing with your pain face to face, then the memory come back because pain is part of reality. And if you embrace and accept the pain anyway, all my memories came back, and so I spent the first three hours talking about the emergence, the emergence of God the Father and God the Mother and what happened, what was going on. This was before creation, which we spent a really really long time before creation, before there was a God, before there was a mother, before there was creation, before it was a godhead, before there was matter, before there was anything that was just energy and consciousness is the feeling of energy and the Great Mother of everything, the Great Mother of everything, which is that darkness and space that embraces and holds all the planets and all the stars and all the galaxies. She holds all that within her. But her nature is absolute inclusivity and unconditional love. So everything is included, what can be, what can what was, what can be, what will be, everything and the probabilities. But it doesn't have a rational material mind, and she doesn't have a locality. In other words, I'm an identity because I'm in this body, in this chair talking at this time. Locality she didn't have that. She didn't have a mind, she didn't have self image, she'd have words to have any of that kind of stuff that went on for a very long time. What she did have is conflicting, conflicting energies like I want and I don't want, right mm hm, which were which I'm saying the word want, But you're talking about a field the size of a supercluster of galaxies. This is a field of energy that's moving or expressing and it's not it's not words, it's just energy moving. And then there's energy that's not moving that wants to stay still. So when the energy that moves, the energy that moves is moving next to the energy that that is not moving, there's there's a that produces like this kind of a desire energy. So there's the there's the unmoving, and then the moving and when that happens. Uh. The nature of the Mother is absolute inclusivity and unconditional love. That means she's inclusive, inclusive right and inclusive is a kind of gravity. It's a kind of magnetism, right, acceptance, inclusiveness. So like it took it took three hours to explain how this actually worked without without words, without a point of view, without a perspective, without a location, right on a massive giant scale, it's hard to kind of talk about it. But when she did that, right, that that magnetic field, the stationary in the magnetic field was moving created a current, right, Magnetic fields create current, and as soon as it made a current, that current went forth and that was the beginning of the first creation. Now that current moved forward, which was her desire, her will, her wish, her wont She's the divine will. So there's this guy. The Father is the spirit and uh, she's the will of God or the Mother of God or the or the wife of God, which is will. So it's basically thoughts and feelings, spirit and will, man and woman, electric and magnetic. That's where it all comes from. This huge, this actual space itself. Everything comes from nothing and then nothing is the absolute and inclusivity of and unconditional love. So I'm here talking to these guys about that. And it took three hours to get to get to the to the beginning of the first creation, and then it took another two hours to talk about the first creation. And the first creation is uh is when when they see it gets really kind of complicated. It's hard to put it in simple terms, but it was the creation of consciousness as a as an energy. So as the mother of everything is absolutely inclusive, the father energy is exclusive. She's dark. He's light and exclusive. So that's where the his the identity of the I am. The i am is the exclusive expression of a of a of an energy that has a location, of shape, of form, and a movement. This is still no bodies yet. There's still no consciousness yet. There's still no identity yet. There's none of that stuff yet. But that was that was this, So in this infinite universe there was began to have things like location and energy and stuff like that. And eventually and then it's when the current moves. Then the current moves within a sheath of magnetic field. Right, and that magnetic field, uh is what they can stay. They record, and now you can see between all stars and all galaxies there's a magnetic field or rivers of magnetic field. And that magnetic field is what holds the rivers of galaxies and stars and star clusters together. And whenever the magnetic field, which is the desire, the will, the wish, the want of the mother, whenever that increases, it compresses the energy feel the electric the electric river. Right, Whenever it compresses the electric river, it takes from very low amperage to very high amperage and from a very wide location to very very low, very tight location, and this is what creates plasma. It's just like turning on a light bulb, right when you have a huge amount of energy going through a little tiny wire, that wirelights up and that. So it was just the creation of consciousness and God was that was that same kind of a thing. So still haven't even now, I still haven't talked to you about God and the Mother and all that kind of or the creation of the godhead. I still hadn't. I still hadn't got to that. It was interesting about being on that craft telling my uh my story is this is this is really cool. Probably the coolest thing for me was I smoked cigarettes. Right, So after three hours of being on the stage and there was only like about six or eight people there watching me, it was like just basically they were just giving me this gift of like, well, okay, you went to Earth and you learned all this stuff, and why don't you give us the report. So anyway, at the three hour mark, I said, listen, I can can I go down take a little break and they said sure, And under my own steam, I went back to my bed to walked outside, had a cigarette, came back that came back to bed, and under my own steam, I went back up to the craft and then when I was finished after five hours. I was on there for five hours, then then I came back. Then I came back after five hours, right, And which is pretty profound because this is one of the things that the ET people are doing, is they're teaching human beings how to go and to go invisible or how to how to transport like that unconsciously in our bodies with we know how to do that. Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What do you think is the relationship between most of these extraterrestrials, interdimensional beings whatever you want to call them, and humans. Most of the experiences, like for Hernandez research, like you were discussing earlier, most experiences that I've heard about are ended up being positive experiences once the individual understands exactly what's happening, and very little kind of negative or malevolent type of experiences that I've heard about. What do you think is the purpose in relationship with these beings?
Speaker 3: I mean, what are they doing with us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh, that goes back to the all one, the all one in no space that they they A lot of times you can hear if you if you listen to a lot of encounters, the the the the the ets will say we are you, right, we are you and and it also goes back to this emotional healing business. You know when you talk about generational trauma and stuff like that, that they're looking at us as as the progenitors of their trauma. Right, So they're going back in time to elevate us, clear us, heal us because they're connected as as us. There's this thing as soon as you get out of the three D reality, you see that they were in this kind of a there's a kind of a unity between all things. That's another thing that's a bit that's a big issue is this unity between all things is we're not one person. We are kind of spread out across the whole universe, right, and so we can have aspects of ourselves on any star nation, in any location. You know, you can you can remote view an ant on Mars uh uh five million years ago, right, There's people who could do this. So that means we are on we were we are on Mars five million years ago. You see what I'm saying. There's this unity thing going on there. That's the way remote viewing works. That's where all psychic phenomenal works. That's where all actual stuff works. Is there's a type of unity. So they are in an active compassion to help to help uh, to help us. Here's how it works. Okay, all healing, all wounding happens from the outside in, right, and all healing happens from the inside out. Now, this is really important. It's kind of like one of the key things. If you, as a conscious mind go inside you you say, I'm going to go inside and heal my heart. I'm going to heal my will, I'm gonna heal my physical body. I'm going to heal that. Right, So you go in and you look for that pain, you look for that problem, and you and you work on it. You embrace it, you hold it. That's you looping in, right, So you are looping in and when and when you loop in, you're going back in time. Oh, when I was six years old, this thing happened to me. So you loop in, you're going back in time. So there's an adult, powerful adult you going back in time to a little little to you who's suffering. Right, you got that picture. Yeah, that's called the interloop. And what's important about That is the way we like we talk about the government, the way we do our reality, our culture. We are taught as children that everything is outside of us, you know, Mommy picked me up, Mommy get feed me, you know. And I need to got to go to a doctor for this. I got to go to a psychologist for that. This outward reaching, right, So we do this out and then we reach out. I want my spirit, guys, I want God. I want the angels to help me. You know what I mean, Pray for me. You know, that's the reaching out right Now, when you reach out, that gives you. That means you're trying to engage into the arena of where you got hurt. Right, So you look, you're trying to get the persons who hurt you to help you, right. That's like you know, and in fact, that doesn't work work, it's kind of disempowering. I give my power and authority to the police to protect me. I give my power and authority to the medical profession to protect me. I give my power and authority to the teachers to teach me. You see what I'm saying. That's the outer loop. But when you do the interloop, right, when you do the interloop where you go in and see about your heart, your broken heart or your crushed heart or your inner child you and you regrow that and you're in the adult now going back in time and uplifting and making your inner child into the golden child. That's the lead to gold kind of a business. Okay, this is what the sab squads are doing. This is what the ets are doing, this is what the higher beings are doing. And it's the reason why they're doing it is because if you can, if you look out into the internet world, you see how many people are doing inner child work, how many people doing healing work or past life regression work, how many people doing their inner work? Right, thousands and thousands and millions of people are doing that inner work. So there's an inner loop going on. And when you have the interloop loop going on, that means the people now going back into the past and healing your inner child. Well, that's what this e teas are doing, that's what the angels doing. Once you've made that interloop to do your inner healing, that opens the door for your higher self, your future self to come back and heal you. You see, do you hear the drum beat, that's what's going on, right, So they say, we are you, we are you, in the future, we are you, right, and because you did your work of healing yourself, you're in the future now, to your to your inner child, you are the future. Yeah, you are the future self. You don't even look like that. You don't even look like got y'all. You look at it all grown up now. So that's what's going on. That's what's going on.
Speaker 1: To me, like a level of raising collective consciousness too, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, A lot of that has to do with catharsists if you can, if you can think of it as since think of us as energy bodies, right, energy beings, and when you have and so energy can be positive or negative, you know, helpful or hurtful. So when you have these hurtful and negative experiences, that that becomes like a darkness or a lower vibrational frequency in your energy body. Right, So whenever you can resolve that that changes your vibration. That's so that that lower energy brings down the overall net energy of your whole body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I got to hear about some of these sasquatch stories that you are. You have a I know you have a show that you talk about Sasquatch. You've done, yeah, and you know a lot of people who have had it pretty inemen encounters with these beings. Could you tell us your understanding a little bit about sasquatch.
Speaker 3: Yees Sasquatch. There are older brothers. Uh, they're they're part of the mix here on the planet and they they've been around for a really long time and they've been our teachers and mentors whenever we go into a dark age or whenever we move lose our spirituality, you know, like they talk about this is the fifth fourth Root race and we're going into the fifth Root race. That means that we had a civilization of the first Root race and that got wiped out, all life on the planet get all messed up, and then the second and the third, and we're in the fourth now and we're going to go into the fifth. Right each time, each time that we got wiped out spiritually, and you know, our shamans and our healers and our wisdom keepers and our spiritual people, they all were gone, right, even our language and our connection to Earth and all that stuff was gone. The sasquatch were there and they uh so they bring back the vibration of the of the humans. And you know, you do a when a shaman does a does you know he wants to tie with shamanic journey. He goes out to some rock on a mountains somewhere right and he basically goes there to die until he gets a vision, until he gets something. Well, the sasquatch of watching all this and they'll give the person the vision, or they give them the power animal, or they give them give them what they need. Same thing in in India, you know, it's the land of the gurus. When the guru wants to When the Guru says, I gotta I gotta become a guru, I gotta I gotta become enlightened, they go up to the holy mountains, these holy mountains and and and you know they sit in a cave somewhere and they sit there and somebody I got if they got one of their buddies comes and bring them a little bowl of rice every day or something. They're going up there to either become enlightened or die, and the sasquatch comes along and you know, boost up their energy or or make it something clear for them, you know, and then make them into like this guru and stuff. So these guys have been around a long time. They're on the same level as the ETS. As a matter of fact, they like, I have a list somewhere of like forty something things that the Sasquatch and the and the and the ets have in common. Forty things. Wow.
Speaker 1: Uh do you so you think some of these et races actually are involved with Sasquatch in some way?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, yeah, it's but it's it's like a wide spectrum. There there's bad ET's, good ET's, there's bad Sasquats, a good sabs Squatch. There's a government involvement. There's six agencies in the federal in the United States. I don't not even sure what they all are. But they want to kill the Sasquatch. They want to kill the Sasquatch because sa squatch don't have any government, and they know how to go invisible, and and they're just like, you know, they're just they're's sort of like a they're sort of like the Watchers in a way. You know.
Speaker 1: That's one of the most fascinating aspects about the whole big Foot phenomenon is when I first started hearing about how they, you know, have possibly have the ability to go invisible, to go interdimensional shift their frequency, whatever is happening. What is your understanding of how or what they're doing there.
Speaker 3: That's a teaching when they do that. When they do that, that's a teaching. They're they're really interesting. People's like like, go, let's let me go back to let me go back to to the first guy that I that I met that was enlightened, right, and he had this mind speak thing, right, So I could hear people speak from two miles away, well, the Sasquatch, and I could hear what they were reading and I can understand them, right. So the Sasquatch can do that up to five ten miles away for one person, or they can do it around the world. I know I've experienced them. A guy on a radio show talking to sabsquatch in PC and talking to a lady who has problem with a horse in Australia and they're doing this mind speak thing and the Sasquatch was telling her what to do with their horse. So there's that mind speak thing, right, and then there's this. Then there's this thing of of the life review. Right. The cash a record where you go up to somebody and you can see every single record of what's going on in their life from birth to death. The sasquats do that too. If they're connected to you, they will know who you are from birth to death, right, and then they know how to like. But the other thing is that is they're not invasive. They they have like this. They don't want to be invasive because they respect our karma, they respect our life path, so that what they will do is they'll poke your feelings like you've got to poke in the feelings to go, let's look at the sasquatch, as simple as that. So oh, let's let's look at this. You know, that's what's the new buzzword going on. So they poke your feelings a little bit like that, very non invasive. You gotta be real subtle to understand how they showed me that there's there's a couple of thousand sasquats that are monitoring around four million people. Everybody who watches a sasquat show has there's a sasquatch who's been who's watching them watch the show.
Speaker 1: Wow, Now for the last show.
Speaker 3: The same thing for ets, the AT's watch like watch your show. They watch everybody's show. They see what's going on. They know what's going on, and they do the same thing. They don't come in here and tell us, oh, you got to do this, you got to do that. They just poke you with some feelings. They say, they upgrade you here. They make you feel better about this, or make you excited about Let's let me look about that, you know, and like for you, like you want to find out about consciousness. You want to find out about the history, and you want to find out about lives and corruption and conspiracy. You want to fight out all that stuff, and you want to find out the spiritual transformative stuff. You see, all those are not all exclusively yours, because there really is no exclusively you or me or anything. We're all kind of a conglomerate of one thing.
Speaker 1: Right on, man, Yeah, I love it. There is so many directions we could go from here, but for the last few minutes we have I want to get your thoughts on what is happening with the major changes in our collective consciousness right now and the direction that we're headed as people, as a humanity. If you have if you're encouraged about what's happening right now and where we're headed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're winning. We're winning. Uh you know, I don't, I don't I follow this what the what the ets are doing, you know, the wars in Heaven and the wars in the space and all that kinds. I kind of follow that and listen to the Corey good side and the Elena the Nana side and and uh, you know, and all all this stuff going on. Skulldugra is going on, and uh but I think, uh, you gotta you gotta go back and listen to the rocks and talk to the trees. Mother Earth herself is doing the work right. We are just the fleas on a dog, and she's doing her work. She's she's uh, she's ready to have big changes. And uh so I think that's there's this thing, right, there's this thing that's going on the planet. The ets are talking about it. This ET was talking to one of the friends, a human friend, and they were talking about, you know, doing human heat. The ET is healing humans and and doing that, and the ET said, well, we're on team inside out right. She kind of said it as a casual way, but I realized that that was a slang. And then I started looking at, well, what is the team inside out? And I knew what it was when when in terms of the terms of the the ets, because you know, ninety percent of people who've been on the craft they don't remember it, and yet they they're awakened. They start looking at this and changing their life and you know, resolving issues that they had and opening their mind to more possibilities. Right, so they're doing this team inside out. Dang right, well, Ray Hernandez, like I said, they got told please go and look at all these psychic phenomenas. So all these people doing the psychic stuff. There's psychic schools, there's there's the Ponte Pontel. You know, you ever heard of those guys out right that was with with Sue Walker. They're teaching people how to do that, right, The sasquatch are teaching people how to go invisible. I got my leg to go invisible. That was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: And uh, yeah, you had a sasquatch instructing you on how to go tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Huh, a little bit about it?
Speaker 3: Uh again, you know this is I'm not a normal guy, and and uh but but in some ways I am, because I'm just this guy, right, But uh, I was watching videos back then and I had already had like a shamanic journey with these guys, and they gave me this vision and it lasted for three hours with having me talk to a rock that was pretty cool, and the rock talk for three hours about the beginning of the beginning of humanity and how not the beginning of human and the beginning of all life, and how all life is made out of water rock. So that was like one thing. So then it's like a couple of years later they were They took about two more years after that after I was friends with them, where they would talk to me about the all one and no space, and the all one is you kind of figure out what the all one is, but no space is different. No spaces is like there's me right, I'm here, I'm talking now, and I'm going right here to my computer and there's a space there, right, and then there's a space from my computer to your computer goes all the way from Savannah to Colorado, and then there's the space of the computer to you. Well, they live in no space where there is no space, and that's like another level of all one. So it took them two years for them to get in my head what it means to live in all space and no one in all one. Okay, so they know, like I said, they had my life review. They've known everything that's happened to me my whole life. And so I was listening to the front Seater program. It was a channel on YouTube, and and there was this lady there name what was her name, I forget the name of it. She was talking. She was a channel she channels the Sabsquatch people, and and uh, one of the channelings of Sabsquatched people was talking to her about is how they go invisible. And they go invisible by breathing into their breathing light into their heart and then increase the light in their heart until the they what they call glow. It glows, Your heart glows. It is like a meditation. And then when your heart glows, you can spread that out to your whole body. And when you can keep the glow going, then your combody just disappears. Right. So I was listening to her talk about this, right, so I'm actually watching this video just like I am now watching this video. And then my Sasquatch teacher mentor friend brother. He sticks his hand inside my heart. This guy, if you can imagine a heart, a hand about this big, like this in my hands, this big eat twice sticks his invisible hand inside my heart and took over my breathing. It was like it's really deep, really fast, you know, like connected breathing, really fast, connected deep, connected breathing. They start breathing, breathing, breathing and breathing. And when he did, he put energy into my heart. And since I had already had an initiation from a giru and I already had an initiation for the mother of Everything, I knew exactly exactly what he was doing. He was initiating me into heartlight meditation and then and I already had thirteen years of meditation, so it's not like it was like a big stretch or anything. So I knew exactly what to do. And so I just started meditating every night, and I did that for another maybe three or four or five months. I wasn't really super trying to trying to go get go anything invisible or anything like that, because like you know, I don't I don't don't care that much about it. But after about four months and I was, you know, I had this heartlight meditation down pretty good. He came along one night when it took over my breath again, and he took over my breath and and uh so I was houghing pretty strong and like this guy win half right, it's sort of like that kind of breathing. And then okay, it got to where I was panicking because it was like, you know, if you hyperventilate, right, you get to that point where you kind of panic. And when I panic, I sat up in bed and when I sat up in bed, uh, one of my legs was gone. It was in I could still feel it, but it was gone. It was completely invisible, and I go, holy shit. Anyways, anyway, so that's when they go. When they go invisible like that, they're teaching you, right, who can do that? Only masters can do that? Will they talk? When people talk about eye shine? Right? Eye shine? And I can't tell you about eye shine. Well. The second enlightened men that I ever met was a guy named Street Shimoy and Street Chimoy Street Chimoy. He had a program, right, so, so it was in Miami and I went to this program, went with a friend of mine, and I thought he was going to be at Guru, thought he was going to talk and stuff like this, and but he never talked. He came out on the stage and there was there was like a little one of those auditorium kind of places where where you know, like where you have a high school graduation. So it was like a big indoor theater kind of thing. So he's sitting there and he just like closes his eyes and into Samadi and then the lights went way down, and then he started looking at people. And I was sitting on to his his left, so it was yeah, he was yes his left and I was kind of high up, and he was started swimming and looking at each person. Right, And when he came around and looked at me, this guy had light coming out of his eyes. He had there was light inside him, and I knew like that, I knew that that was a lot of God. He had the light of God coming out of his eyes. He was enlightened his energy, right. He the same thing as like the sasquaestion you're talking about. You amp up the energy. When you amp up the energy, it turns to light. And when it turns into light enough, the light will come out of your eyes. When you hear about eyeshine, when you hear it from now on, when you hear about eyeshine, they're they're teaching you, they're saying, you know, That's why sometimes you could if you tried to shoot one of these guys and they're in a really high state of like really near invisibility or they're in light that in light thing, you can't kill them. You have to catch them when they're just normal, then you could be maybe maybe kill them. But that's really how you're talking about. If the if the Sabsquatch researchers knew this, if they knew that the Sasquatch has showing them the light of God out of their own eyes, then people would just like flop over full out prostration, you know what I mean, because if you know what I'm saying, I don't know how many people have ever experienced what it's like to be in the presence of God. But I mean, that's that's not something your body deals with real good. It's like you're just like explosion of power of stuff, right of gratitude of awe wonder. So that's what's going on. So in a way, the sasquatch or like greening human human humanity. Right, they're they're they're they're growing us up in a way. But it's gonna be a long time because you look at what's going on with the history of the of the UFOs, right, the UFO people they were monsters. They're gonna eat you, they abduct to you, they're gonna torture you.
Speaker 1: Or the War of the World is the War of the.
Speaker 3: World, everybody's gonna die, right. That went on for like thirty years, right, So we're still in the first ten or twelve years of the sasquatch thing, and they're still into their monsters and other people. They're monsters, they're people. They're monsters, they're gonna eat you, they're dog man and all that kind of stuff. Dog Men are actually really cool people too. But I don't enough that. I don't know if that really covered, that really covered y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bet, this is great. We're gonna have to definitely have you back on. There's so many different rabbit holes we could jump in to discuss. This was fantastic. But before you head out, Michael, let the audience know where they can find you, which you're offering them all your sites, YouTube, all the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, it's real simple. I'm not a salesman and I don'tn't do anything for money. I'm not trying to get rich and I'm not trying to save your soul or anything like that. But I do have probably the best healing modeality in the world. It's called Languae Lessons of the Heart. There's a group on Facebook that you can you can join and and it's for free. Uh. You can go to my uh YouTube channel called just Michael Harrel and I have a playlist on there. Uh you know that that covers the language Lessons of the Heart teaching and it's free. Right. So, so to me, if the number one thing needed to be done on this world is to heal, is the healing of all of your emotion about it. Get that's get that sort of out because we can't go into a new we can't go into a new reality, a new thing with the same you know, dirty house that we had. It doesn't work that way. We won't even be able to recognize it, and or we will just pull this predatory culture along with us into the Ohio vibration. There's a lot of that going on. There's a lot of that went on in the in the UH. When you start talking to the ets, you go, oh, here's these people over here that're fighting there. It's because they brought their predatory you know. So there's a war and O'Ryan, there's a war an arc tourists, and there's these you know, there's the Draco wars. There's all these wars going on in space. That's the reason why is because they didn't resolve their issues. They reach their spirituality without resolving their issues, and that's why it's such a big deal on Earth and why everybody's going into like, resolve your issues before you try to get into this super spiritual world. Right because like I said, remember when I said I started, You can reach an enlightenment and it doesn't touch your emotional body. You can have Kundalini awakened and be fully awakened and it doesn't resolve your emotional issues. You still got those. And you can have a near death experience and you have ten near death experiences if you want, and it doesn't I know, lady has had five near death experiences. And this lady is a train.
Speaker 1: Wreck, right, Yeah, it sounds like the differ she's.
Speaker 3: Got the show. She got the show and everything, but but her herself broken. She's broken person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like the difference being on the light side of the dark side of the force. Right, if you take care of your issues, you might end up on the light side, or you.
Speaker 3: Might just understand that that the great mother of everything is in the darkness. So you know what I mean. It's not like it's not like you think the reason why we fear the darkness is because that's where the pain is. And when you write and when you go and resolve that pain, that is the alchemy of turning the lead into gold. You have the golden child, and you want that golden child because that's the one that's gonna take you into the next into the next round.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, this was fantastic. Well, Michael, like I said, we're gonna have to definitely have you back on again. We'll get even for next time.
Speaker 3: I'm game. Yeah, I got a whole I got I got what do you call a pdf? Not pdf? I got like keynote, So I got like five keynote things. I'm gonna I'm maybe gonna start doing that this year, do a keynote.
Speaker 1: Talks right on man, that'd be excellent. Well, we're gonna do it again soon and tell If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners, of which you yourself can become a part of. Independent media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or used a link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.