Speaker 1: Welcome to big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Bigfoot Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigfoot Society. We've got the privilege of having mister Benfreed back on the show from Bigfoot Ops out there in the great state of Washington, kind of close to the Mount Rainier area, a little bit to the west there. But welcome back to the show. Ben. How's it going great?
Speaker 2: Great? Thanks for having me back on again. If we can make this interesting for.
Speaker 1: You, absolutely, I mean the first first episode was why I loved it. It was it was wild. I thoroughly enjoyed editing it because it was such so so interesting. I'll say that. But you know, Ben, I'm going to ask you some stuff right off the bat here, just so I make sure I get it in your area which is Ashford, Washington. Correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, it's just outside the city of Ashford, gotcha.
Speaker 1: And it's in the area of Mount Rainier as well. Uh. Have you ever had any experiences with interactions with with rangers or law enforcement regarding bigfoot in that area?
Speaker 2: Uh? Quite often. At dn R, actually, not so much rangers because we're not in the park. We're just we're just basically west and I would say more southwest of the park. But DNR, which is the Department Natural Resources, Yes, they have law enforcement out there and just recently, matter of fact, ran into them just the other within the last few days, because they go out there quite a lot. But the interesting encounters with them is they don't want to say too much because they ask you a lot of questions and everything, and I've never been able to get them to really I mean, when they see us, they always talk about our research out there, and they want to talk about it. They get interested, but they really don't say too much on their side.
Speaker 1: They're holding the cards close to them to seeing perhaps maybe they're even how far are these guys? How close are these guys getting? You know, are they there yet? I don't know. It's a lot of conjecture there, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've had seven We've had unexplained things happen. Like we were an area we were doing some testing on. We were feeding feeding them just to see what kind of stuff that they would take and what they would eat. We actually talked to the D and R offs about it and he was asking us about it, so we told him and we showed him where it was at and everything to the ass and approximately I think it was about a week and a half later, that area was logged out and they had brought a bunch of dirt in and completely covered that area from they were working on the bridge. They're putting the bridge back and we're trying to figure out why they would put dirt. It's almost like two miles away dumped the dirt in that particular spot, which was strange. We thought, we thought it was strange. So and so and seven out of the seven area sites we have, they've logged five of them and closed off those areas. So we're pretty much tight lift about what we're doing with them. Now, we don't say too much completely it could be completely coincidence, so they'll get me wrong. All of a sudden, you see these flags pop up in the areas are getting logged out. It doesn't change the bigfoot activity. Actually, it just means it just makes it more difficult because they like to have cover and stuff like that, so it just makes it they're coming from a different way or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. That's extremely interesting. I mean, as as you mentioned, after experiencing the potential of what that meant, I might be a little careful who I talked to as well. So even stating that it's is, I'm, you know, realizing how much of a privilege it is to have you on this program sharing about what you've experienced over the last it was fifteen years, correct, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It'll be fifteen years actually in June.
Speaker 1: So now, when I was editing our last episode, there was a that you had I believe mentioned at the end, and I want to make sure that we definitely talk about it. But you had mentioned that you've had some really interesting experiences regarding infrasound.
Speaker 2: I actually have equipment to tests that for that out there to the in for twenty I think I should send a picture that also it monitors infra sound. Now you can't on research wise, you can't go by whether weather, water, wind can affect the different sound weights, and you can get pick up infestund that way also, so and even we're also night next to a volcano. So but at the time you have to relate it to any activity having going on with the big twit or whatever. Sometimes the areas are like strangely quiet, I would say, and we'll get infrasound out there, partial parts of it like letting heard or sometimes you can get dangerous levels too, which is around seven seven herds. So and they're just sporadic, they're not continuous, but you could have you know, like a earthquakes, and we don't texts everything, so unfortunately you have to be really careful on your findings. You can't just say everything's a big foot out there. There's a lot of environment involved in.
Speaker 1: That absolutely, And I think that's why I enjoy talking to an individual like yourself, because it's almost like you at times are you know, you're you're very aware of what it means to say yeah, this was probably bigfoot related and you seem to be very aware of what you guys are experiencing out there, but not not a Bigfoot on the brain type situation. But you just mentioned there are certain levels that you look for regarding in for sound with this device. Can you talk a little bit more about that.
Speaker 2: Well, well, look, anything blow nineteen hertz is infrasound, so sound. We use it also to study their vocalizations and stuff like that, and some of their vocalizations, like the ones I think we went earlier on Thewers show with checks recordings had infrasound in the female vocal responses. They'll pick it up on that, so we know there's in some of their vocalizations they do infrasound as they're calling back or whatever. We can't, you know, we can't just say that's part of part of the thing that I'm just noting that in their vocalizations they do have some kind of infersound in some of their vocalization. Not all the vocalizations have that, but some of the some of thos do.
Speaker 1: That's interesting when you listen to a vocalization recording like that that includes it, is it a potential to have this same effects from listening to that recording as opposed to listening to it live.
Speaker 2: Well infrasound. The thing is is that it affects people differently, like the feeling of dread and stuff people get when you get that ear feeling in the force itself, because Yankees notorious for that, where it's really extremely more than quiet. I mean it's just dead quiet, nothing going on, and it just gets that eary feeling and everything. And when you pull out your handhelds, you'll sit there and have normal readings, and all of a sudden you'll start getting these partial infrasound or you're running the other monitor. We have both. We have handhelds and that, but you partially get some things where it'll show eleven herbs and everything, and it's different hurts. It can affect people differently. You can make you physically sick, give you headaches, you can start seeing things, hearing things. I like to say, we actually had research other where you thinks you were minds speaking with him and I just kind of like roll my eyes. But I've never experienced that in anybody else out there has and just been taking the beds and he just leaves in the mind speaking thing. So, but I believe that's the cause of that, because when he was actually seeing he thought this was going on. I actually got readings of eleven hurts out there, which was an infra sound and there's nothing. There was no planes going over at the time or any kind of wind or anything going on. So I assume that might maybe that way. It could be. He's a very intelligent person. I'm just no one to think that he's crazy, you know, sure, but I tell him, you know, I'm not experiencing anything out there on that particular level.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you'd mentioned as well that there's a level that could be considered dangerous.
Speaker 2: Seven hurts. Can you a long time exposure? Can it can? It causes disruption of the organs in your body. Now people can look this up to see the things I'm talking about, but it's a resonating frequency is to actually pressure wave. But it can be disrupt your internal organs. It could give me a heart attack or you know. I don't know what the other causes could do beyond app physical league, but that is one of them. I do know my personal experience, and I'll tell you where I related to where I got interested in the imperson the first service because at an incident where I was with my wife down Charlie, I was taking a nap in the back of my RV and I was waiting for it to get dark. And this was later in the evening and she had heard something out there rustling around behind a big stump out there. She said, there's something out there. People come looking back up. So I kind of like jumped off the back of the RV, took about two steps, and actually before I even actually hit the ground, I was already projectile vomiting. I mean it was it was ruthless. I mean, I couldn't stop, you know, heaving. It was just like, oh, you know. I threw my hands up in the air and they called basically back in RV and I said it in there for the next twelve hours dry heating, and it was just a terrible experience. It was like death worn rover from that that experience. And it lasted for twelve hours, like I said, And the next morning I was fine, no physical, you know, lasting thing from it or whatever. I didn't have a headache or anything. It was just being sick. And then actually I went back into but the next weekend I went back out about a quarter mile away from that site, and actually, as I was doing some recording some some vocalizations which were Aluman came across the road from me. It hit me again. And there's no you don't feel it coming. You don't feel any like you don't people talking about the game as and like electric. It doesn't hit you. You just don't know. It just hits you. You just start I just start heaving. And that lasted for about four hours, and it did the same thing to me. It just basically incapacitated for you can't do anything.
Speaker 1: That sounds extremely well, very extreme.
Speaker 2: Extremely uncomfortable. Yeah, it's a defencing mechanism. Like I said, I tried to jump when I we noticed that the second time. I don't know exactly what triggered that because I was just standing there with my recording equipment and they were actually across the road from me, which is probably a ten foot wide the road and earned some brush right there, and I was getting you some mutilizations out of there. Now, I don't know what triggered that. I'd been there for a while, but definitely the first time I jumped and I was heading in that direction where my wife had heard the sound and it was not probably fifty feet away, and I believe I had my phone in my hand at the time or to take pictures or get pictures of it, or my gun. I can't remember because I was so missed up afterwards. But anyway, that was definitely I was running towards a creature and I got basically that's what I got from that, and it stopped me dead in my tracks. But it was just sally unique because I didn't feel intigling, didn't feel anything. I was, just, like I said, literally in miday or jumping off my back of my RV. And I was not sick. I was I've never been that sick of my life, actually, and twice within a week that happened. But I've never been that sick. But I had no indications of anything. I was completely fine. I hadn't even eaten yet, so there was no reason to be sick. But I didn't. It's not like a true symptoms if it was just checked albomitting. So terrible experience, but that's that's a defensive response. I believe that the adults have and like I said, affects people different ways. And then I don't think I've talked that off to was infra sound. That would the only think it would be possibly you know where it could possibly be.
Speaker 1: Has that kind of thing also happened to other members of your team as well.
Speaker 2: No, Unfortunately they don't get out of nothing to do like I do. They a lot of them do. They're recording things. I'm more scouting and getting out and I was out there a lot more, staying overnight for days at a time. So I'm out there with my wife or just me sometimes and that's when I get affected more. They've done more stuff to me than my groups were always grouped up. We've had a few encounters, you know. And I don't know if I discussed about Delta where we walked up we were calling them out there. I don't remember that big.
Speaker 1: For a society who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: But anyway, they as we come back from that night, we figured they were out there. We couldn't understand why we weren't get any calls back and everything. And as we walked through the road, the thing actually, uh, make a bunch of noise off to my right as we're walking up the road in this pitch black out there and it shook the tree. And that's definitely an adult response, because adults always seemed to let you know they're there. The juvenals don't make any sounds. Usually, they're pretty quiet most night. You might they knock sometimes and found them rocks or you know, rock clock or something, but other than that, they don't do too much in response.
Speaker 1: And as the vocals, I don't believe that we we talked about that. That is extremely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there was actually two. There was one behind us too. As it's as I was actually I was second behind Chuck. He was in the lead. But I had heard something off to my right, you know, like a little bit of brush movement, So I knew something was there, but it was dark as were walking back and kind of caught check off guard. But it went he shook the tree. I mean it literally shook the tree. He thought, damn, you know, the tree just exploded out there. It was just shaking it, and like I said, check off guard, so he pulled his gun. It was you know, it's scared. There's just a reaction for him. But anyway, as it did it, you could actually hear it take two steps and stop, which is unusual for him. Normally we hear them they just run away. It sounds like a big heavy guy at darg out. Just they just tear off. And you hear this wie pedal feet running off this into two steps and just stood there. And I didn't even actually know what to do because it kind of caught me off guard because I had just turned off my thermal camera. I was gonna stand it, and I said, I really didn't want to pop that thing back up there and turn it on. And I says, hmm. But when we heard the branch break behind us on the other part of the road, we thought, oh, okay, they always do like to flank you. They do. They an'ts do that a lot. We thought, well, it was best to leave it alone. Just we're too close to us in the build. Okay, he was probably within eight eighteen peep. We just couldn't see him and the other side of the tree. So we just kind of like, well, we'll just want to run back up to the trucks. Especially what we did, because it did they actually caught us off guard in a bad situation.
Speaker 1: So is is having to have There been other times where you've had to draw your your firearms as well or was that a pretty unique situation.
Speaker 2: No, that was a unique situation. And I said, Jack, we usually because we don't go out there calling them and then oh we're going to shoot them. That doesn't make sense. Like I said, we're up there trying to steady in their behaviors and everything else to draw our firearms. Just like I said, it just totally caught check off guards. So now this so, Chuck, we've put that thing wait for her, you know her flow this year and which last year we actually had the same kind of incident where one come in down on just on Camp Charlie, also at the west end, and that's the one you're recording to think I sent you there where it sounds like it's talking kind of like it's but we had to make sure it wasn't a bear or whatever because it did sound bear like. But there's no blackbird going to come into camp down and where we were at. So and we actually I had it sent off to the state. The guy that actually used to work for State of Washington wild just for the State of Washington. He examined that and he said, let's not a bear. And I had David Ellis do it because we just didn't want to pop off and say this was, uh a bear or not a bear, So we just there. Everybody we send it to, we had five people of validated it wasn't a bear.
Speaker 1: Which is great to get that that type of response back from so many all the people that.
Speaker 2: Was the cheering today I did talk about though, Yeah, I think I was talking about it was a cherry out. But see those kind of instance you learn things that we don't always have our firearms once, like I said, most time we were sending or leading in the struct or whatever, because like I said, we're not going to go start shooting up the woods and everything. It's just for general protection because we are dealing with things we don't completely know anything about or how they're going to respond to things. So they definitely don't like guns.
Speaker 1: So you know, when I get reports from the Pacific Northwest and southeast Alaska, uh, I see a pattern that that comes out sometimes. I'm just curious if you, if you EXPERI variance any of this in your area as well, do you ever get any reports at all where the person will say it had qualities of like an orangutan at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, we had discussion quite often because I'm studying their behavior more or less than I do than the audios and stuff, and we just we have disagreements. But I've been out there for a long as long as it's their cognitive thinking, they don't really have thinking beyond pates, as I say, for prep like we could roll up on mes, but there problem solving skills only go to a certain level and then they start and they don't pursue it like a human does, which leaves me believe that they don't have that ability. I don't know what the word I wanted to use was, really, uh how many? How many or whatever would probably be something in our past, because they don't seem to have past that. It seems to be like ape like thinking. You know, they're smart, I would put it in. I would have to say they're above a little bit above eight, but they're not quite human on their problem solving skills. Gotcha if that makes sense to you, Yeah, that's it. That's what I've gathered and that's what I'm studying, is all their behaviors and stuff like that in regards to how they react and how their thinking is. But they are smart for their environment. Like I said, that's why people. A lot of people get confused because they are adapted for the forest out there and all their abilities and everything tends to do that. On their hunting skills, I mean, they're impressive. That's why I always say it's impressive on theirs hunting skills and stuff like that, and the way they use stealth, but that's adapted for their environment. I mean it's I always tell them, I says, well, if they were a human, they probably be used taking roll of toilet paper or something else with them out there or whatever. But in their structures that they're building, it's pretty primitive and basic. So a lot of people give like to giving human qualities where I disagree. I don't see any human qualities regarding that at.
Speaker 1: All, gotcha. So studying their behavior and just being out in the field for so long, are there certain things where if you experience and outside of seeing the creature, let's say you experience or hear something or something happens, are there a few things where it'll you'll be like, oh, yeah, I'm dealing with a bigfoot right now. That just happened.
Speaker 2: Well, the adults when they usually when I use the thing for adults is that they'll sound like a bulldozer going through the brush. And you can't call everything because that could be a giant outcome. To see the outcome do there too, but you have to relate a lot of things to it. Is that. Okay, what else besides that noise you're hearing back? Most time when they make this brush noise or whatever, they'll start throwing rocks. And that's what usually gives you indications that, Okay, I'm dealing with a bigfoot, not an elk out there, or you get or you might there's a lot of factory because we don't like to call everything because it's fooling yourself, right, I mean, there's other creatures out there, and a lot of people like to call, you know, say oh that's a big foot. That's a big foot, that's a big foot, or I get the typtical, Oh that's a deer, that's an alk, that's a squirrel. You know, And it's easy for people to do that. When I give them recordings, they'll sit there and say, there spy different creatures sitting right there. Oh that's a you know, let's say it's a knocking sound, Well that's a elk, it's deer on a rubbing on a tree, and that other sound there, that other knocking sound. There's a squirrel opening, you know, cracking, and that opened up front a stone, and all this stick your head because you know they don't want to put these things all together. And then they'll sit there and say, well, I don't know what that sound is. You know, we'll get it like a raspy sound or something, and they say, well, I can't identify that, but the rest of them is definitely. All these other creatures in there, deer, an elk, and bear are all in the same area, in the same spot. It makes no sense, you know. But again, we don't like to say everything is that. We have to go through a lot of stuff on our audios to make sure. You know, we're just saying it's unknown. We know it's not a deer. We just take things off the listically, well, that's not an elk. We know that's not a deer. That's not a coyote, that's out of cougar. I mean, there's so many different animals out there, and we get fooled every once in a while, like a nighthawk will make it sound like sounds like a roaring sound out there, and I was totally amazed when David but they told me the night off and sure enough, that's what it was when we went to mcculay library. He's really good at that stuff. So for identification, did you get a lot of misidentification people us all here, you know? And they can cause that too. Let me back at up a little bit, because they, like said on mimicking on their oil mimicking, they're very very good. It's very difficult to tell the difference between the real isle and them, and you have to relate other things going on. Sometimes we'll hear uh. One time I heard a vocalization, Uh, three vocalizations come out of the same spot. We heard a kyo an now, and I heard a squatch call, all in the same general area. So like you have to you have to really look into your stuff. And like we're doing this so we don't. We're just there's nobody in here we're playing for that. We just share these things we already out with you or whatever. But people can hear these things. But there's no game for us to hoax ourselves or you know, but well, this fooling ourselves for any kind of personal game. If we're not writing any kind of books. We're not you, we're not on the stage, we're not receiving monetary days whatsoever. So and all this is the money that we put in. So there's there's no reason for us to fool on another or anybody else.
Speaker 1: So what would it take? What would it take for bless you? Uh, let's say your your research continues. Is there a certain point where something would happen and you could walk away satisfied and be like, Okay, we got everything we need because this just happened.
Speaker 2: We'll be in for so many years. Is the getting video is the most difficult part because they're in heavy brush and everything, and actually we have to buy more and more equipment or equipment gets uh really really expensive, and it gets better as we go on to Like I said, our thermals had a night scout. We also just purchased last week a thermal drone, which we have to employing your tactics too. You have to change up your tactics and everything. So all this equipment costs. Anybody, you hate putting money into something that you're you're not getting gaining anything from, Like the thermal cameras, you've got several thousands of dollars worth of the thermal camera between all of this, probably because of the fifty thousand and yet we haven't produced anything on those. That's what's frustrating. But we are audios. We have audio stuff all the time. They work constantly, they're always pulling in information on the audios. The game camera is another one. You tried to put a lot of buy a new and newer equipment to get you know, we're trying to find your career out. How they're doing it by the way, Uh, we get something on those, but sometimes you get so caught up and just trying to get audios and you know we've put game during Cambridge up to all the time, but you get frustrated when that equipment gets destroyed or so many steals it or whatever. You lose a lot of money also, but it's frustrating not getting like says this year, I'm more concentrated on getting the thermal than you did, more than I am the audios. So that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It does. It does is having is having a thermal drone? Have you thought about how that might change, uh your game plan when you're out in the field, how you're going to integrate that on your future research.
Speaker 2: Well, we we've had to change our attachments stuff because they they're smarter in that community too, like they change with their environment, like they're on their hunting shieals. Is that you have to get them to come into a certain area. It's trying trying to beat them up and pull them. It's very difficult. But the terrain is self. Even thermal cameras are not the you know overall, they don't They only see so far in there and they can only pick up so much stuff. The thunder and like I said, the quality people how we have to set up stuff, you know, is because they come in from different directions. Now that the drone can cover a lot more area, but the fool egine there is really thick. So and like I said, when you're flying over the canopies and everything, they can't always see down in that stuff. There's no thermal sperm military style that's going to and you're you're talking about a lot more expensive equipment trying to get those kind of you know, the drones like we like to have, like the Air Force and the military used. It'd be great, but we don't have that kind of stuff. We don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars, you know, drones. We're only looking at six thousand dollars drones.
Speaker 1: So have you thought about what would be the perfect piece of evidence that you would be able to capture sure with this new thermal drone.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is is that we're not to go just to catchure with the The thermal drone is added too, because we would look what the perfect thing is to pick up the audios, the tracks. You have to have several parts of evidences you're ever going to show anything like this. The thermal imaging is just one part, but you have the ground thermals that we're trying to catch them on. We're trying to catch them on all these things, the audio for it all. It's all evidence that went not just one thing, because not one piece of evidence is not going to be compelling to people to believe one thing or the other. If you get multiple images, if we say the ground part as well as the aerial part of it, along with the audios and some tracks and everything is more compelling.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And also you wouldn't want to get multiple We're not looking at just trying to get this one just one imaging. We're trying to get over several multiple because we're, like I said, we're walking for behaviors and stuff, and we're trying to see what they're doing out there as we're what we hear on our audios. That's the only thing we're trying to prove ourselves. Like with the knocking, was call why are they knocking? Why are they pounding out these particular rocks over here? Or why do they keep on coming into this particular area? What are they doing? It's the hunting area go things. You can only speculate that is that we would like to see what they're doing. So it isn't worth so evidence that to other people that they exist or whatever. It's just to show that the we're hearing out there coincide for what we're seeing by supports.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, absolutely. Let's imagine. Let's say you have all of a sudden, you have just unlimited resources. Are there any other pieces of equipment that you would add to the things that you have for your research in the area.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we've got anything. It's a qui equipment gets old out there, I said, send and stuff. Reason, It's like a ten twelve years old, I say, a twelve years old, like some of our audio equipment upgrading all that stuff, but we have this basically just I can't even think of anything but the drone. Maybe there's other people out there, researches come up with stuff, but I can't even think what we don't have now with with buying the aerial drone, there's nothing else we don't have. I mean, there's there's better thermal imaging where you know, check. I think it's actually he's getting uh, you're working with another group in their with their they're mending with some thermals with it are tripped out there kind of like game cameras and they're taking video video. I don't like to talk about his stuff too much because we all have different goals as research is out there, so his field is different than mine. We all do a combination everything. Like I said, when I'm staying in behaviors and stuff like that, and he's more into audio and the game cams. Kevin has his stuff, and like I say, it depends on what the person say who were working with the goals they want to set. We try to help each other to get those, you know, achieve their goals exactly. Most people, if you want to take most if they want to go out there and just have an account, we do that everyone. So we take people out there for they can have their little group encounters or whatever. This experienced the vocalizations or see him playing out there and at the game cams. I'm not a game camp, but the kim lights and all that stuff. That's this. We call it dinner and a show basically what it is.
Speaker 1: So that's interesting. So we did talk about that last time, but I don't know did we I don't think that came up. You actually have seen them playing around.
Speaker 2: Well, I take the people out there. Actually there was let's see, there was five people are taken out there, plus two hundreds that we had picked up because I go out there with my r V. I had a bigger r V and I feed everybody and we go. You know, we let them to the little experiences that are going out and looking at tracks. We actually seen some foot tracks and stuff like that. We set up for the night and I tried to let them do their little experiments. In this picture, a couple of one to put up kim lights across road and this is the same actually where I got that second attack on the in for sound, but they actually I didn't call blasting and called them in. This was really strange too. It was the middle of hunting season. We had a lot of smoke out there. There was a forest fire I think to the south, and there was a lot of smoking in that area and I really wouldn't expect anything to happen that night, but they all wanted to go out that night. So there were seven individuals and those were hunters that I had just picked up. We had they want. David found that we were doing so they wanted to join in and said, okay, so I had funny chairs. So we're all sitting out there across the road and we did some call busting, and sure enough, about twenty five minutes later, we heard some it's a movement coming in And I don't sit there constant call busted, a few calls and we wait and see if they come in. And normally if there's an adults come in or whatever, they'll make a bunch of noise. And that's why we experienced. We started hearing a lot of brush movement around us. And as we were sitting there and we were just sitting there kind of just whispering and everything talking. We looked across the road there and we see these kim lights. Movie. We end up playing with these kim lights. I mean they're banging them and stuff like that. They didn't tear them off and throw them whatever. But the interesting thing is that we started getting vocalizations where we started hearing like a wounded deer sound, which I never heard before. And I wish I had no recorders going at the time, because I said I would love it because I've heard that other people say talk about this wounded deer sound. I had never heard it before until that night, and we were hearing wounded deer. We were hearing whistling, We heard a couple of little knocks, and then we actually heard a male out there vocalized for real, like a real ah sound, and then stop. And this went on for a couple hours. But the whole thing was is let people experience that and say, oh, okay, this wait, because I don't go out there and tell people what to think. I said there and say, well, you let me know what you're seeing out there and hearing and what your experience is, because then you can be skeptical or not so skeptical or whatever. You can decide for yourself. I don't tell people what this this is what we're doing without it, I think so, and they were and they get all excited. I mean there's really a lot of excitement in other part, and you know, we get individs try to walk over to them and say no, you don't want to do that, and they actually just withdraw. I mean, it kind of ruins. What I'm trying to do is I said, just sit there, let the people, you know, everybody experience this, and don't approach them on telling these and there's don't don't approach them because they're just going to withdraw, which they did, and said, then you can ruin the experience for people, and you know, trying to get we we stream people, you know. I always when you take people out doing anything, just kind of like, oh, don't do that, you know. I tell people to think that they wanted to try to get closer or whatever, but they's ruined their own experience. That's what I say. If you just sit here, let them do the thing, they'll do their little thing and then they'll leave.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So you found that the best results of being able to experience things are just sitting, sit down, or stay in your area and just watch and be quiet.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but I use I use some techniques we have, like for call blessing stuff, and we don't we don't do that try to get vocalizations. We basically use that to get they get them to come in because they get curious. Doesn't matter where how long they'll come in from, you know, a couple of miles away. If they hear your vocalizations, they'll they'll come in and see what's going on. That's why we change it for our call blessings sometimes on our or different vocals, to see how they respond to them. If I can get some couple of responses on this, I'll use that next time. But if you use it too many times, they'll stop responding to it. That makes they're smart that way they adapt to it.
Speaker 1: So, you know, you've taken so many people out to these areas over the years. Can you think of any times where there's been that someone has encountered bigfoot activity for the first time and they've just had a really intense reaction.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, my boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's probably the King of the reactions.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, well, well yeah, that we had ten individuals we took out there, and some of us were three individuals, four individuals. We were researchers and we had some new people with so we took about the experience and they got the they got to hear vocalizations that night, and I thought that was kind of cool. They, like I said, sometimes they people do the things I don't want them to do. They'll sit there and overstep their balance. I call it. I should I should put a stop to it. But what I'm doing is letting people experience certain things. Just let them, you know whatever. Because some people tried to turn it into a camp out and they'll build a fire out there, which I usually don't like have fires out there because they usually stay away. And uh. And then you get to the individual want to bring booze along or whatever, and that that I don't tolerate. But then they want to drink out there and turn into drinking party, and I just didn't really upset. So I just go down the other the capitalist listen to stuff. But but as these individuals were drinking all night and they went back to our rigs. We had ten vehicles out there, and we see we had four RV's, a couple of campers, but they were all in general area, this Charlie and everything. But there was a gentleman was sleeping in the back of his truck at the canopy and they had come back in there. I think it was around one two o'clock in the morning, and I guess they decided it was an adult. I assumed he could have been a juvenile, but they decided to shake him awake. And the only reason I know this because we had let the record going all night in the camp. We could hear these things come in and they actually were shaking him. And that was his first experience, and he still talks about it all. He talks about it every time I talked about it was his first experience with any kind of bigfoot activity. But even though he heard the vocalizations and everything that night. But that was the most shocking thing. But that shocked me is that there were so many people in camp. I surprised that these things come in there. So we learned from that experience. It doesn't matter other people you have to they'll still come into camp in the middle night when they think everybody's a sleep.
Speaker 1: That is that is wild. So you're saying they shook the vehicle to get them to wake up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they woke him up and scared him. That was almost traumatic. Uh, probably the second most traumatic experience. Oh I had a third one was really bad. I have to be careful. I'm a little bit more vetting people now because they don't realize what they're doing with it. I think it's these creatures stay out there and they don't They're like fifty feet away and you're going to see them. Well, sometimes you get come in really really close and they could do you know, they can tear up the brush and stuff. I took one individual there and he won't go back out in the widget anymore. Actually it's the second person out there. But I don't want to get people PTSD. That's what I'm trying to avoid. You know. I tried to tell people all the time that hey, you can experience this out there. It's not like what you think. It is easy to talk about when you're in a lighted room and everything, but when it's completely dark out there, it's a totally different scenario. Out there, you don't have control of your environment. They do, so you just kind of just have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Are are you able to so are you able to share what happened at that time where the individual will not go back into the woods anymore?
Speaker 2: Well, the longest the boss, the guy that had was leaning over the hood. The other guy was named I don't want what a name, but I took him down to Delta. And this is kind of unique because he was in the military, so I kind of like trust the military people, but he was also a combat veteran and we're a little bit more. I don't know. It takes a lot to really set us off forgetting get us going. And this picture individual was a Vietnam bed you see. Told me he was a congre tern.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But I took him out there. I mean we were probably out there for twenty minutes, and I did a couple of calls, and we were in this brushy area and stuff, uh, not too far from the tree shaking area, and we had a big mail come in here and he was making it sounded like a bulldozer comes through the brush and everything, and it was just doing some vocalizations and he just lost it. I mean, I really one of the few times that I was trying to control people and everything. I actually we actually had to leave it twenty minutes after we got there, and I had driving him home and he was just having a nervous breakdown over it. But this guy was telling me how he was going to spear it in the chest. You know, they're talking all this crap, and I just got to laughing. He was kind of skeptical. Then I took him out there. You found that, you know, basically we're dealing with real creatures out there. He didn't want no part of that. And I say, I haven't talked to him in vital since I took him home that night, and it was several years ago. He didn't even want to talk about the NCID. He doesn't want to do anything. He didn't want to you know. I try to actually say, well, let me get to go back out there again, you know, because he said he used to go out in the woods all tank it. He says, well, Steep, you can get you back through that again. He didn't want anything to do with the woods, whis whoever anymore. So unfortunately, you know, then I feel responsible right for that individual, because, like I said, I just changed his whole life, or they've been he's just getting people like he says, you don't really realize the reality to what's going on out there. They just take it for granted nice as well, but you I really feel bad if I get somebody to that point. I don't want you know, he's got prior PTSD from the war, so so it just makes it worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would that would be a very tricky thing for I'm trying to put myself in your situation to work through that. That would be I mean, you can try to prepare these individuals that have asked you to bring them to your area, but I mean, is there a way that you can really prepare them one hundred percent? I don't think there is. We just we can't understand that until we get there. Big for society, who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even my own research part and I says, they they have this spernt seeing them, which I have, which I'm a lot more in the cautious side, because every time I have to you, it's just made me more that more cautious because then you when you actually see them to what you're dealing with out there, it's more like a wake up call. But they always say the same thing. They want to go chasing in the brush aft room and stuff like that, and I'm going, no, no, you sure don't because that triss you know. I mean, I do a lot of stupid stuff of that called where I go and you know, go and chasing them might hear sounds and going there looking and running in there. I won't do that anymore. After looking, after seeing them now, I said, there's no way now I'm going to do that. I'm very undecautious side of doing that now because these things are so big, and I says, we're like little twigs to them. They just tear you apart if they want to do that. But it's also because I when listening all the according to I know we're to move forward, right. I basically understand the behavior, but I don't trust them still. The more I deal with stuff, and I says, they're not humans that we're dealing with, and you know, they're not going to do any kind of interaction, and we're also invading them. We're still outside. People always think they're going to have this interaction or something like it, you know, Jane Goodall or whatever. It's not going to happen. At least I don't think it's going to happen. But anybody, anybody tells me they have this little uh my heard stories. People sit there and tell me this where they're pitty pat, you know, out there with them in your sights or whatever, and they're you know, feeding them and they're having this mental thing or whatever going on. I don't believe that's happening. I don't think it's even possible for what I'm studying out there, m.
Speaker 1: It is. It is very interesting how individuals, if you take their accounts at face value, they are definitely and sometimes experiencing the phenomenon of Bigfoot in extremely different ways. Do you do you ever have encounters where it feels like you're being watched for just a long period of time when you're in those areas.
Speaker 2: I never get that doing of somebody watching me. I never had that feeling. Now. I've heard people talk about that a lot, and I always frocked that off to maybe the infsound, because that's what people get under the dread and feeling of being watched. I don't get that dealing out there. I don't know if that's it could be for my personally, I don't I can't say I don't. I don't get scared out there. I get nervous or cautious, but I don't have the fear that goes on with most people because I know more basic what I'm dealing with out there. I'm expecting it, but it catch me off guard sometimes. But for people I don't know what they're thinking.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you know, are are the Sierra sounds ever used in your call blasting out there?
Speaker 2: I use those and that was actually when I played that. I've used them one time and it was when I got that that maybe be the reason I've ever got the infrasound back and return on the second time. When I was out there talking about across the road, I was using call blasting out to that area across the road there the Sarah sound okay, and that's the kind of I kind of got that aggressive response. I don't like to say this is exactly what it was, but I'm always trying to figure out what caused that response to get them for sound attacks, Like I said, the first time, was because I jumped off the RB running towards creatures them that part time, I remember using that Sarah sounds calling into bussion and that's the response I got, so that might have been what it was, or might it might it wasn't. I've only heard that samurai chatter out there once, uh, in the middle of the night. I either heard that samurai chatter type, but all the other stuff loops I've heard before too, so not taking just like the talking like that the talking recorded, It wasn't like that. It was more like a growling met In fact, you have that recording.
Speaker 1: I got them both here, Ben, So I'm gonna go ahead. Should I play them together or play one and let you do commentary and then the other.
Speaker 2: Well, they're both in the same creatures. One is a longer version of it. One's a minute in fifty two seconds, and then was thirty eight seconds. We had several other recordings under I just scated it. Sent you a couple of those things and examples.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna play I'm gonna play version four first here. Okay, so that's that's our first one. I'm gonna go ahead and play the second one.
Speaker 3: Here, ye all.
Speaker 1: Right, Ben, so feel free to uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a little bit of jet noise in there, and there was also I think there was a knock in there. But yeah, unfortunately recorded a jet set me a jet coming in the last part of that and everything, so they're flying over there. But it's interesting, like said, there's growls in that and there's a that's that's actually uh the future come down from the top of the hill. And actually that's when I was talking about the chair incident. We were joking about uh with check. I was talking about that he was holding a chair and everything. But it was interesting because it caused that response was we had uh recorded my one of our pillow researchers that it just has a newborn. He actually had a baby crying, and we actually did that particular call out there and running that and that's the response we got. We thought we actually generated aggressive response. We thought was kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's very interesting. Ben So playing the baby crying noise an aggressive response.
Speaker 2: My goodness. Well there was also well it could something else. We know there was. There's other calls we got out there that there was definitely a juvenile. I had a food station out there that I was trying to draw him to. We were trying to basically get him in that area, and we had heard a juvenile calls earlier from our recordings and either we got the juvenal got in between us and the adult. I'm not sure, but like I said, we played that recording out there and that we instantly started getting calls out from the top of the hill and he come all the way down there, within probably thirty forty feet away from us, which is unusual for an adult to do that, and he was sitting there getting this is what he was doing by those sounds, as Bell Research were saying, it was heavy breathing, but it was definitely growling and making these noises like that. That was a response we got and that's what caused. But like it's always finking we had played out there call bust people with baby cries.
Speaker 1: Has there ever been a time when you've been call blasting out there and you did something You're at, goh man, we should not have done that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's besides the ever sound thing I got from one moreheads so here I would say that that one. And I know, Ron, it's funny to we talk about that time, but uh, it's and most of the time I'm testing out there anyway, I don't like to doing a lot of petitor calls. Who my call bosses can do that has over a thousand different calls. Besides, I can at all my stuff on over two or three hundred different calls I want to, but I try not to call in do predator calls like rabbits or anything like that, because I'm always afraid it's going to bring predators and you know, coyotes or cougar or something unexpected. No, we usually try to be very careful in doing that. But I haven't had anything out of the ordinary where we get called buses. Most of the time, I said, we get some weird vocals most of the time. That's all we're trying to generate or were trying to actually use it, because a lot of people think they call bussing systems to generate vocalisation, but it's not. It's actually just to get them within a certain area to come into an area for their curiosity. For we can get them into our recording range. So that's basically what it's used for. And it doesn't always work, like says they Sometimes they'll be quiet all the time, they won't respond to it at all. That you have to change it up. Like I said, I've tried well calls out there to see how that works. I've done monkey. I'm trying to howler monkey certain monkey sounds that they'll respond to and get vocals to, or they react to. Sometimes music can cause them to do weird things out there here and start breaking branches. You turn it off like they want to hear it the real quiet, and then you turn it off and then they would start breaking brands and getting all upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really interesting, Ben. That lines up with a few other things I've heard. What kind of music are you playing out there?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: That picks the time we did some Celtic music. It was like Irish music. I guess it was Celtic and they seem to enjoy that. Now. I haven't tried everything in the world because, like I said, I'm not trying to contaminate their behaviors because too much influence in us is this We're causing reactions that actually want them to do it on their natural appreciation, just to how they naturally work in the environment, calling one another, in communication between one and another, or rather not us interact with them at all, were causing to do these things. I'm just trying to get responses just you know, their natural behaviors basically comes down to that's what I'm trying to learn off of.
Speaker 1: So something that might be interesting to try. I've heard this from a few researchers that there is a I believe it's a classical song that usually gets a really good response. It's called ballero, and it's just it's it has a really interesting drum beat to.
Speaker 2: It over the beating and stuff.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Friends tried to play flute and some out there with drums. They said they've got responses. I don't play rummy things since I don't do a lot of knocking because their communication of knocking is basically for several reasons, but it kind of counteracts what I'm doing. But if you're if you experiment, I'm going to actually find that one and I'll play that out there to see what kind of actions they get. Yeah, any kind of drum beats or something like. They kind of it's off and on. I can't always say everything's a response, but like I said, a lot of you get a lot of nothing out there too. They won't fund anything.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure. I'm sure that you're out there sometimes and it's just it could probably be a few hours that stuff doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I usually go to bed because I says, just let the equipment do because you'll be out. Like I says, it's so hit and miss I come to stuff sometimes. I mean, they'll be there the whole time. I not even know it, and I get surprised when I go to bed and I realized that here all this stuff going on after I went to sleep. You know, as soon as a minute I set the RV door, they're doing all kinds of stuff. I mean when it knocks us into you. We said we're out there for tend hours, didn't even hear a stick break, and all of a sudden, like all hell broke loose when I went went to bed, you know, I mean out there knocking the storm and they're just running all through the brush and everything. It's just weird. And we were out there the whole time and never heard the thing going through the brush. It but it just quiet out there, and I thought, wow, I always sit there and say, maybe they're not around. But the videos to the recording you tell you differently.
Speaker 1: Pigs for a SOCIETYHO will be right back. After these messages, I think you.
Speaker 2: Did a couple because there was a shotgun. I was telling people. That's a very unusual knock because now people catch that, you know, and I says, you get the typical knock for it sound like some you know, topping mud on a tree or I think you played rock clacks too, uh, But I put things that are unusual for people that you know, for like the mimicking. I wanted them to hear that. Where it's mimiking, you can see actually residents and residing in the al calls that is not a fluent like a regular owl. You can actually hear the difference. Almost sounds like a guy at the angle all, you know. But there's also two big puts in nerds also a juvenal in that also, and I think it's in a late night visitor. I don't think you played that one, But that's mimicking. You can tell some of the mimicking on there where they get a little bit off as probably a younger adult doing it.
Speaker 1: You did say a little bit ago where certain ape calls have elicited responses cowler monkeys.
Speaker 2: Okay, and the one that does the most is actually given gibb o n. That one has generated a lot of responses.
Speaker 1: Wow, that makes total sense, Ben, because when I have when I'm talking to witnesses, a lot of times they will say, yeah, it sounded like a howler monkey, or it sounded like a given. I mean, yeah, it makes sense that those would be the one.
Speaker 2: Even they got such a high frequency. They go for high hand low, which is really unique for those and they to get I mean they gets you get your your ears to rmon when I'm out there on my call blasting and it's the really high pitched screams. So maybe that's what they're responding to.
Speaker 1: I would say it absolutely. Sometimes people will will say that they hear sounds they try to describe as maybe an elephant or a t rex or just stuff that really wouldn't fit in the environment. Have you ever experienced anything like that out there.
Speaker 2: In their calls or yeah, in their calls? No that no, but I do know I can't say there's other wildlife out there that you got to really be careful. Like elk. We were really surprised last year that there was an Elka made five different calls that we didn't know it could do. Besides the helping usaid we know they can do that, but they's some dog canine actually had that requires that's more interesting stuff that like says everything is in bigfoot out there, but it's canine. And some of the calls were grunted, sounded like mocks. It was really impressive. But it actually had to go see what the creature was. I actually got out to a thrmb coming and seen it to see what was making those sounds, and it was a it was a cap alka was making that sound.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. Wow.
Speaker 2: So you also people have to because that's one of theful like there's a few times, like you said, you really have to be on top of your stuff to make sure. If I would have left that night, and I mean it was sobs it would sounded like because every time we call bus, this thing would just go off and if we made any kind of sounds, it sounds like some kind of aggressive response. So I had we had heard this over a couple of hours, so we decided to go down there and check it out. So we actually went down in there and went out in the field and seen it doing it and kind of find out was the calf elk doing that calls. I would if we hadn't have pursued to see what it was, it might have said that was a bigfoot because there were so many. It didn't do any calls as an elk then whatsoever. But there were so many different calls on there, I says, it just amazed me. But as to them now in the midickaing things like we've heard some weird calls out there, I don't know, as we're saying that, I've never heard those vocals out there before. It amazed me that they can make deer wounding sounds. I never heard a wounded deer before. And it said for that, and I've heard that many people saying that with big fibulas, they've heard that. Son, It wasn't until I actually heard it that I said, oh, that's what it sounded. Wounded deer sounds like. It actually sounds like that. And I've then had mineral matchup any of those recordings of mclor library anything like that on these wounded deer get anything close. It's it's really unique unique hearing these things.
Speaker 1: Uh one that I just remember this is kind of a weird one. But so Charlie has a logging road that's really close to it, right.
Speaker 2: They all did also solid they all wear access to them. They all have a road that goes throughhere, you have access to them, the easiest sites for the easy the best places to go, because I says for put activity, absolutely.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Uh, has there ever been a situation where, let's say you and your team are out there and stuff is just happening and then all of a sudden, like a random person shows up out of nowhere in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah, there was a time when we there was one of our researchers wives was out there. She said she seen somebody out there, a guy who's a backpack And I thought that was kind of It was later in the evening and everything, and I said, and there was nobody out there, and she said there her she saw it physically solid. But I had no reason to think she was telling not telling the truth. Just when we went out there and search and everything, and I said, where did this guy go? You know, you couldn't win anywhere because the roads are right there. He who had been able to see him, And it was within fifteen twenty seconds since she supposedly saw him, because she actually screamed to his scarter. So we ran down her and she said, there was a guy right there. He went that way and there was nobody there, so I don't tell you it wasn't bigfoot all. I've had some weird speople telling me stuff out there had some peronormal crap, but it was nothing to do with Bigfoot. Oh, I don't think it did the crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think you can read. I get it. But so is it? Are we talking like people are seeing lights out there or what kind of stuff?
Speaker 2: I've never I've never seen orbs. I have never seen lights. None of my members, most people with me, have never seen the same things. I'm not saying. We've never seen the lights and stuff that we're being claimed about. Orbs. I've never seen orbs. I don't even know what the orb look like. It. They said, all these years, we haven't had anything paranormal has to Bigfoot out there. Now. I've had some strings where I've had I don't really want to go in that because it gets out of control because the people say, oh, yeah, it's definitely bigfoot, but no lights, no orbs or anything like that. Entities. Yeah, maybe some weird ghost like stuff goes on out there, I would say, but it's not bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you mentioned those are the things I always say.
Speaker 2: There's other things in the woods. I'm not going to go. I'm not going to go. But that has nothing to do with bigfoot. I says, they had nothing to do. It's totally different things. And I'm more skeptical part of that with things I see in here, because you can't try. I can't trust everyday I hear all the time either.
Speaker 1: So well, the interesting thing you mentioned at the beginning when you were talking about infrasound is that you were saying that sometimes when you're hip with infrasound, it can actually affect what you're seeing and hearing.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it can cause you to see apparitions if like I said, I always tell everybody to look upon inf sound or anything now, and I can. I can't safely say completely that these creatures doing it. I'm just relating the incidents that happened to me to me suspect this is going on. I'm still clicking information on that just to make sure. But like I says, I've had that. I've only had one another individual where he says he thought he was mind speaking, but he bought that before. You know, he had that been tell you before I met him. So, but he's actually a smart individual. I had no reason to think he's lying or went to make up stuff like that, So I think I I unless I really witnessed stuff for myself. I have a tendency to put it off until you know I have something to lay to hear that I can write about. Put we put down our logs, cause we have research logs about any kind of stuff that happens to have their smells. Now, I've had a couples something pretty smelly out there, and I had some knocking go with it, So I wouldn't always say that was all big, but I says that was the worst smell I ever ran across. The smell like garby sewer and something rotten all together, and it was like it was so bad. It's just like you walked into it and you can walk out of it. Oh wow. It was just I thought I had stepped into something. Start smelling my clothes and every saying, man, this stuff is going to stink on me because that that you know, uh picture didn't smell. It was just terrible. Nick your eyes water, my gons and twice we had that. Or you can actually walk into it and then come back to area and nothing there and the same thing. Uh, when we believe it's the females. Now this is speculation. Is real smell lilac out there? It just really heavy smells of that. It really smell. It doesn't smell bad. Is this smells nice? But it's like a lilac smell. And there's no lilacs out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when the male's around there, I said, when I mail around, it might be like I said, twice we smelt that other than that, and all picked me out and you never smelled anything, even Coach fuks at me. But that that these were really bad smells it And that's the only thing that read people were talking about before about these smells. But they will make your eyes water and it doesn't smell very well good at all. But like it says, the light smells pretty pretty good out there, smells like well powdering yourself with flowers. And I said, we don't know where that smell come from either. There's no plant that I an't put that smell off lot out there.
Speaker 1: You know, I hear the garbage all right smell, or I hear about the garbage smell all the time. But the lilac thing you just mentioned that that's a new one. I'd be interested if other people have heard that as well or smell that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's I said, that's only smells in there. You get yours, a smell that body handle, you know there's one nearby or whatever. I mean, worst got brought to different smells in the pine and whatever seed or uh. But when you get smell like that really knows spy. I mean sometimes I can smell, you know, during hundred season or something. I can tell when the hunter is in the ariage. I can smell as old spice. After she had said the guy must have been putting on I said, I don't know how he's doing any kind of hunting, as we can walk in or smell as old spice. So definitely humans do put off smells. So the people of research together, you know, I wouldn't always say masks is you know, putting on any kind of scent maskers or anything like that. And if you're doing Bigfoot research, it's not gonna matter. Like I said, they seem I smoked. They smell that all the time. I've heard so many different door. Oh if you smoke, they won't come in. Now that's not true. So I always just tell people to be normally. You can we hear your normal clothes. We wear a lot of camouflage, but we don't have to. They know you're there.
Speaker 1: So right exactly. I mean it for a few reasons. I mean, especially if you're driving RVs in there. I mean, every everything in the forest is definitely gonna know.
Speaker 2: I would imagine. Yeah, yeah, they always seem to be there, like sometimes when when you least spend had been fulled so many numerous times, and like I said, not even know they were there. They've been absorbing me the whole time most of the night. Didn't even know it. They never made a sound until like I said, after late night. Did you even hear moving around and stuff? But they were sitting in the spot all the time. We've had people they're whistling. They do like human whistles, and then they may make our whistles a lot. We've heard that out there many times too. And we know there's no other humans out there, right because most of the time when also I can hear everything within miles if a car drives in or people camping over in a certain area, those parabolics will pick that up. We can hear any kind of traffic coming in and out, so we'll know if there's humans out there in the area. Usually, if I have any kind of humans and everything, I just trashed the audio anyway, because if there's knocking going, it could be somebody over their chopping wood for their fire or whatever, or any kind of weird sounds. We assume it's coming from the camp. So you have hours to take audio, you just trash. Oh wow, because like I said, we're trying not to pool ourselves regardless, and I don't want to sit there and listen at the night and then find out where's the guy and his wife are an argument down the road or whether her So if there's any kind of human contamination in our audios, eye trash them.
Speaker 1: It's good that you put yourself to that level of Yeah, I mean, that's it. That's another whole different level that I don't think a lot of other researchers are doing, at least that I've heard. But yeah, that's I mean, that's even better.
Speaker 2: But well, like I said, it's for us. We're doing the answers for ourselves, so I don't want to fool myself. But because I mean myself, I mean I've done it. I sit there and listen to stuff. Mostly well, if you especially if you listen to an audio and you talk, you basically went backwards and forwards. Could I always do like a real quick skim of it. I look for I don't like a little graph or whatever, and uh, I'll miss stuff. I'll hear, like good examples. I heard all this pounding on the gate and everything, and I got all excited everything listen on there and kind of find out somebody had drove it in during this jet noise. I didn't hear them drive up to the gate and you were actually unlocking the gate and somebody was cutting your lock off a gate man, and that was going on for twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Pigs a society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: And then you get mad guys. I listened there for twenty five minutes and realized that, hey, it was a guy in there. Human. But sometimes the you know, people can jet noise is a good example. A lot of stuff can move in there. I'll have a lot of good audios and get will fly through there and just wash all that out. And then you could set the ends of it like that when the jets come in there. It kind of just floods out everything. You can't everything on jet noise. But like I said, people, human people can come in there and they're jet noise and we're right there. Not I would say almost at the end of a patterns for Seattle is their takeoff from seven pm to about ten thirty it's it's like every twenty minutes that they're going off, you can hear the get flying there and it just washese out. So we're listening more to stuff at night, you know, from ten thirty one, after dark and late more stuff when it gets really super quiet, and then you can hear a lot more stuff going that way. But I hear stuff there in the day sometimes I didn't realize, you know, movements when I set my farms out there. Sometimes when I walk to the side out I'll just dump equipment, I call it and I'll leave it over night and come back pick up in the morning. But I've set stuff in there bitch black at night, probably midnight or whatever, and as I'm walking off, I'm hearing something walk up to my parabolic at the same time. No way, and we always tak Yeah, I've had that many times. I said, there go Wow, didn't you know something was there? Or as we walk towards it, you know, to pick it up in the night or sometimes in early morning, you can hear creature just had stepped off the road into the bresh He was been there playing there for several hours. You didn't know. We don't know it when we walk up there and he's just a few feet away. Oh well, I said, it was dark out there, and I do this stuff by myself all the time, and that's a matter of fact. Had happened last year. It said that they walked. I've probably got twenty twenty five feet. I said, my parabolic there and all of a sudden it got hit by a rock and there's pitch black out there, and I said, it nailed it, this dead center on my parabolic knocked it over and go back pick it up. But I heard that, Oh my goodness, Oh wow, wow. But they're very good. That's you said that. It shows the DA have night vision really well, because like I said, they pick up the targets really well, even at night with walks.
Speaker 1: Well, man, Ben, it's fascinating stuff. I mean, these areas that you guys are looking into is just is just wild and I want to say, you know, thank you so much for coming back on the show again. It was really fun chatting with you again about what you're experiencing in that area. Did you have any final thoughts before we wind down for the episode.
Speaker 2: I just want people would be careful out there when they're researching is Like I said, I don't take everything for granted. There's pig foot, there's other creatures out there that will I mean, there's bears, and he's always on the verge caution or whatever. I said. People really I know people like to get that experience or whatever, but don't get yourself purp doing it. Like I said, these guys are not always friendly either, so very seldom I should say very seldom friendly. Could people like to call them little forest friends and stuff like that, and from my experience in their behavior, they're not like that at all. So they kind of want to be let alone, especially the adults. And if you ever get the chance to do see you and it's great, but like I said, it maybe closer than you think. So othern I just want people to be safe when they're out there doing this stuff, like I says, when I'm doing this for like I said, we're doing it for our own answer if we don't try to sit there and try to say it exists, and shouldn't try to push my thoughts or my belief on somebody else either. So let people experience for themselves and they make their own decisions.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, guys, you can follow along with what Bigfoot Ops is doing on their Facebook page. I'll have that linked in the description or show notes for this so people can check that out.
Speaker 2: For some of my other experiences under too, they can they can see like the other sidings I've had, so and I had descriptions of the creatures and all that kind of good stuff for him.
Speaker 1: Well there you go. Yeah, thank you again for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Ben, Thank you Dermin for having me. I mean, if I ever find something else, I'll let you know again. I'll give you a call. Thank you, sir. So appreciate it. All right, great talking to you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I just want to take a few minutes to say thank you to you listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed. Share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. The Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Rainbow, Oregon, McKinsey Bridge area, Sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part. If you get what I mean. I'll see you back next time. Listeners. SASA Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic. July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon. And listeners, if you're going to go, you can get a two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b F S like Bigfoot Society but BFS and I'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla wasn't nice enough to provide that for my listeners. So there you go. I look forward to seeing you there, so make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today