Speaker 1: Five o five at fifty five krc B Talk Station. Happy Friday is a vacation.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: It is a definite confirmation it's Friday, in case you had any doubt in your mind.
Speaker 3: Woo hoo.
Speaker 1: Thank you Joetrekker, exec could producer. My name's Riyan Thomas hos to the fifty five krc Morning Show. Appreciate you tuning in. Hope you can stick around all day. What a loaded show we've got today. Thank you Joe Strekker for lining up all the guests which I dearly, dearly love to talk to. Of course, Tach Friday with Day've had her every Friday at six thirty table. We'll talk about a ransomware attack and certain things you need to do to avoid ransomware attacks. Also digital death cleaning. I have no idea what that is. You and I are going to learn together. There's never a day that goes by I don't learn something doing the fifty five care See Mornings show, especially on Fridays. You can always count on that. With Dave Adders, we'll find out together what digital death cleaning is. And finally, sadly, Chinese hackers apparently are at it again. I think I don't mean again, that's the topic, but they never stop. It's a frightening reality of But it's a twenty four hour day, seven day a week thing for the hackers. They do it before. That's their job, paid by the Chinese Communist Party to break into our systems. Anyway, don Heinrich Toltzman Hair Toldtzman are resident not really doesn't live in the basement down here, but German scholar FC. Since he is going to be demolishing some historic beer tunnels for the purposes of the stadium expansion, hmmm, I'm guessing hair Toldsman's probably not real happy about that. He's written books on the rise of the since I beer baronsing is all about it, since I brewing history is still alive, and well, all the new breweries opening up, that's a great thing. We're going to talk a little bit about that. But you know, we do have a history here. Those tunnels probably would be entitled to historic protection, one might imagine. Anyway, and he Plugstead is going to join the program at seven thirty. One of the owners of a new brewery opening in Harrison, Ohio, the Hearth Brewery. He started brewing beer in his garage. He's now turning it into a business. So Andy's going to join the program. Entrepreneurial guy. He is seven thirty with him, Cheryl pop on a flight tri State got an honor flight next Tuesday, and I know that that is a wonderful, wonderful thing. Having had the opportunity to be two of them to guardians on two flights, what an amazing, amazing couple of days those were. Just if you get a chance to do it, do it, do it, do it, get on the list, get on the waiting list, and it's just just a beautiful experience. And of course we'll talk about the welcome home ceremony, which is something that you should definitely attend as well if you can't go on an honor flight and you've never been to one of those welcome home sera. As you know, I'm not overstating the case on how amazing it is. Just an uplifting time. So that's an opportunity that doesn't require money, just a little bit of time and a trip to CVEG. Bill O'Reilly returns Joe Tracker. I didn't get a copy of his book in advance, neither did you. That's a first for O'Reilly He's usually a stickler about asking like right out of the gate, did you read my book? And I always make a point of reading O'Reilly's book and books ahead of time because he provides him like two months in advance, and then I can avoid saying no to his question, did you read the book today? The new book Confronting the Presidents? I have not read, but I've read all the notes that I've been provided, and it's pretty eye opening. It's kind of a breakdown of all the presidents and their quirks and their Shenanigan's Can I use that word? And one more guest at eight thirty Sean Maloney first Empower You series of the False Semester, A valuable discussion I'm gonna be having with Sean lethal force and the law when you can use lethal force and when you can We're gonna be having a great discussion on the what they call reasonable I suppose it's person now. When I went to law school, they always called it the reasonable man standard. Was it reasonable under the circumstances? So, if you're in front of a jury and you've been accused of using deadly force incorrectly, improperly, was it reasonable under the circumstances. That's why I always focus on you know, are you legitimately feeling some anticipation of grievous bodily harm or deadly bodily harm. Some guy's coming at you with a knife, running full speed. It would be reasonable for you to expect that person is going to be, you know, maybe trying to kill you, in which case you can use deadly force. If the guy's running away from you, you have no reasonable expectation that the guy is coming to try to do you harm. You can't shoot him in the back. That's why I always point out you can't shoot somebody merely because they're taking a rake out of your driveway or taking property from you. That is not deadly force. You can't use deadly force to deal with the circumstance that doesn't involve you know, legitimate concern for your own personal well being. So we'll talk to Sean Maloney about that again. That'll be the first Empower You Fall Semester Empower Youamerica dot Org at the entire list. What a great thing. Dan Reagan, old and former owner of f M USA, now retired from that business. Yow, great guy. Now I'm going to pivot over here because Springfield's still in the news, and I saw this. I don't know who started it, but there was this really long back and forth on Facebook, and Drew Pappas, former Anderson Township trustee, called the program yesterday. We were talking about something completely unrelated to the illegal immigrant situation we got going on. But I learned from looking at this back and forth, which also included a couple of articles I had not seen, it is impossible to see all of the news related to all the topics and all the news outlets across America, so I can. I will acknowledge many things fly below my radar.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: People call in and bring things up to my attention all the time, and I'm like thankful that they bring them to my attention. But it's just sort of a recognition that you can't stay on top of everything. And so it was through this back and forth exchange regarding it sort of a springing off the problem they're having in Springfield with the Haitian migrants well documented by now to a problem we have here locally. I guess it's Lachland and Wyoming are struggling with an influx of Mauritanians that has been building over the past couple of years. Mauritania, check it out. It's in Africa, and a couple of these articles documented how Mauritanians can get from there to hear and I'm telling you it is not an easy thing to do in terms of the securitest path they have to go through, and all the countries they have to go through, and the loopholes they have to exploit. It's insanity. Nonetheless, apparently thousands of them have descended upon the Greater Sincinnti area, notably locked On, Wyoming. A lot of people from lock On, Wyoming chiming in saying yep, I can confirm that is the case. So guess what Brian Thomas learned something through that exchange. And I did click on and looked at some of the articles. One was purported by Fox nineteen. And then there was another Washington Post article about this situation from June of this year that I hadn't seen. June ninth, twenty twenty four, Tim Craig the headline A home in Ohio for African immigrants with nowhere to go, subadding a solumn Secrets from the African nation of Mauritania settling in a city drawing relatively little attention as immigration to the United States has soared. Documenting this current situation so independent journalists have confirmed what others were saying in this Facebook exchange brought to my attention for the first time this morning. So, but I wanted to acknowledge something that after the debate, when we were still reeling from Trump taking debate and maybe not performing as well as we had hoped, Kamala Harris getting away with it, largely because, of course the panel was biased in her favor and didn't fact check her and allowed her to get away with a lot of things that she shouldn't. But going back and reflecting over what we learned from her and the polls that have come out since then didn't really help her at all. Most people befuddled by what she said, didn't really get anything by way of substance out of Kamala Harris and I will all agree with that, and our focus was more on Trump just sort of reacting to some of the comments of Kamala Harris, and that was the source of much frustration. One of the things I brought up with Elextreme to filow was you know, for example, geez, why did Trump have to mention the Haitian population in Springfield eating dogs and cats. It was one of those stories that I didn't necessarily believe when I first read it. I even said that out loud on the Morning Show on Monday, I think, you know, this is really going viral. What we found out as a consequence of that, we'll call it meme that there was a cat strung up in a tree. That's the one that went viral. Then it became dogs and cats are being eaten, and we had geese in the park and ducks in the park, and these little stories came up and they went completely viral. So the city officials denied that they had ever gotten any reports on it, and there's some evidence that no, there are people that did call the police. But the point being, I was arguing that, you know, did you really have to go down that road. It has not been confirmed that that was going on. But what has been confirmed, and what we do know, is that twenty thousand Haitians showed up in Springfield over a very short period of time, and the residents are dealing with the aftermath. That is a failure of the Biden Harris administration, plain and simple. They weren't notified, they weren't prepared. They aren't prepared. The governor of Wine, of course, is now throwing two and a half million dollars in providing resources a national guard to help them deal with the whole situation. What did Trump do, though, And maybe it was the stroke of genius or maybe his desire to just bring that horrific sort of idea that Haitian immigrants were eating people's pets to the nation's attention, But what it did, everyone looked into it, So whether it was true or not, it has brought amazing attention to the realities of the Biden Harris administration's open border problems or policies that have created all these problems. So as I step back and reflect further, I'm thinking, hm, and this is kind of what Alex said. You know, well, you know that's his Trumps. He's bringing it up, and he didn't have much criticism for for doing that like I did. But you know, a few days later, this story has just absolutely blown up, and it wouldn't have. I'm convinced, and I may be wrong, I acknowledge I can be wrong, But if he'd had just stuck with what my recommendation would have been. Listen, just bringing say, twenty thousand people have shown up in a community of sixty thousand people, and the Springfield residents are reeling from it. You know, you can bring that up and it's great points. It's a wonderful illustration of the broken border policies under the Harris Trump administrator Harris Biden administration. But what really made it viral was the fact that he did mention that mean kind of story about the pets getting eaten. And of course the left reactions is, oh, there's Donald Trump going off or you know, the city officials have said this isn't true, but that's the repetition of the underlying story. While criticizing Trump for bringing it up, the left wing media has elevated this story and the underlying realities to the whole world's attention, and people continue to talk about it. So here I am. I'm going to now give credit to Trump for something that I criticized him for and was critical of him at the moment I heard the words escaping his mouth. It had the effect of solidifying in our minds how disastrous Kamalo, Harris and Joe Biden have been for the entire United States of America and bringing more focus and attention, like okay, the residents of Locke, n Wyoming waving their hands around. Perhaps I don't know. I'm just seeing what I'm reading, and I'm looking and reflecting on the actual you know, mainstream media reporting on the realities of what's going on there, and so more and more people say, Hey, that's happening in my neighborhood. Springfield isn't the only one. Come on, what about us? Where's our love? Hey, Mike Dewarreant, how about a two and a half billion do a check for our neighborhood? Right, none of which can be beneficial at all to Kamala Harrison her efforts to become President of the United States of America five eighteen fifty five ks to detalkxtation five to three, seven four nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk tie five fifty on eight fifty phones. Pete, you'll be first out of the gate after I mentioned chimney care, fireplace and stove, great temp. It's the timing year to take care of your safety. Comfort absolutely is what you get out of a beautiful roaring fire, free standing stove, wood waste pellets, those which will heat your home for very little money. It's just the beauty and warmth of a fire cannot be dis kind of. So before you do the fires in the fire season this falls coming quickly, have your safety taken care when the experts at Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove will do a thorough inspection of whatever fire thing you got going on, whether it's gas or wood or wood waste pellets. Does fireplace inserts, They have a huge selection of those. Get one installed now, while it's a great time to do it. Same thing with the free standing stove. We've been putting off getting one. Go ahead and have them do it now. Starts with a phone call to the A plus with a Better Business Bureau folks at Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. Have them clean your dryer vent out while they're there, or call them just that alone. Five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. Learn more about the company and the website at the website Chimneycareco dot com.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 1: Jay Right Well that cracks it up every time. I know you're like Thomas is labbing again. Every time we hear it, it's like I've heard it for the first time. Let's hear from Let me forget the peak, tell them all right, let me got it out of a system, Pete, get it out of your system. Welcome to the Morning Show. Happy Friday to you, sir.
Speaker 5: Thanks Brian, thanks for all the information you share with everybody. I just want to say when I listened to Alex, I felt better about the whole situation, and it appears he was correct about because the biggest takeaway from this entire debate was a cat and dog thing. But I just want to remind people anybody skeptical of that there were actually two people arrested for actually eating an eagle, which is our national symbol, and he should have threw that in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, it is a felony to mess with an eagle, that's for sure. I mean, you know, and honestly, Pete, say what you want about that, and if that is true, whether or not it's true, obviously it's the problem, but allows you to pivot over to something that's absolutely amazing, the recovery of the ego population from the seventies. Now, I mean we've got met and testing pairs all over the country. Now, the number of eagles had dwindled down to a people blamed DDT whatever, you know, the point being, there were very few of them, and now look how many there are. It's just a beautiful thing, our nation symbol back from the brink of extinction. But yeah, that's what you're right in terms of this is why I brought that up as a topic point right out of the gate this morning. What do we remember from the debate from a couple of days ago, Probably more than we'll remember from most of the prior debates, with the one exception of the Biden Trump debate, in which we all remember one amazing thing, which is Biden did such a crappy job and came across as so infirm and cognitively impaired that the rest of the world finally woke up to the fact that he was infirm and cognitively impaired so much that he had to drop out. Do you remember anything else from that debate? And you remember the aftermath, and I bet you fast forward five years from now when you reflect back on the Harris Trump debate. The only thing anybody's gonna remember is the fact that Donald Trump mentioned people eating dogs and cats, which had the effect of bringing the problem of illegal immigration to the nation's attention. Whether the point made, the statement made was true or not. So that's why I'm saying, if he calculated that, then he's brilliant or he just got a freebie because he went a little bit off script and clung to the crazy component of the story rather than focus on the My point would have been again, the twenty thousand people, the ratio of residents, the influx of immigrants would overwhelm any city five twenty five fifty five krc DE talk station. Feel free to call do local stories, or we can continue to talk together. Either way you want to slice it first, Plumb type plumbing plumbing done right. It's always plumbing done right when you're working with plumb type plumbing. The Greater Cincinnati area can rely on plumb type plumbing twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. That's northern Kentucky all the way up to Dayton and everywhere in these sort of circular circuitous region around Greater since At a plus with a better business bureau credited, so hundreds and hundreds of very satisfied customers, if not thousands, Fair and ethical pricing, absolutely customer service exceptional. You always get exceptional customer service from the wonderful plumbers at Plumb Type Plumbing. That has been my experience over the many years that I've been using Plumb Tight. So got a little problem, like a tiny leak, is your chandilier raining in the middle of the night. That's why is say emergency service call Plumb Type Plumbing. It's so easy to schedule an appointment. Last time I called them, I dealt with them. I just went online. It was a Sunday and my backflow of val from my irrigation system was sprung a leak. One of the PVC pieces had cracked, basically is what they determined. But anyway, put in a call a service call online and within five minutes someone called me up to schedule the time, which just was fantastic. And that'll be your case too. So you can schedule aployment online at plumtight dot com or call them at five one three seven two seven Tight five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first one to Wether forecasts mostly cloud day to day. I high have eighty five. It's gonna be cloudy over night nine of sixty seven, mostly cloudy Tomorrow chances showers eighty nine Saturday night, mostly cloudy chances shower sixty four on Sunday. Just the mostly Sunda day eighty five for the high it is presently sixty four degrees here fifty five kr SE detalk station five point thirty on a Friday time for local stories. Or you can call five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two to three. Talk you that fifty five kr SEA dot com. Get try I heart Media, put it on your device smart device. You can listen to the content wherever you happen to be at anytime a day. Jay Ratliffe, I Heart Media Aviation Expert. Yesterday the bourbon tasting event with Pete Rose. I don't know if to day tickets. There was only two left yesterday, two thousand dollars a pop. But what you get in return for it is is a very good experience, of course, lots of bourbon, an opportunity to taste bourbon at four roses, and and it all benefits. An amazing charity, the Help Squad. Thanks to Brian Eyebold for the concept of the Help Squad. It's a Christian based organization that helps people dinner on life's margins deal with sort of the issues that pop up, like you know, the struggling to pay rent one month because you lost your job, or need some furniture, need some resources. The Help Squad sinci dot com is where you find them. Over the local stories here we got five suspects arrested after being accused of firing at undercover police officers and then leading the police on a pursuit from Cincinnati into Coleraine Township. Chief Teresa Thiji said undercover officers and District four investigating when a vehicle a vehicle when passengers began shooting at the officers and took off. Started on Center Hill Avenue when Winton Terrace, continued through Green Township before ending on a dead end road in cole Ringe Township. Thiji said undercover officers weren't injured. Thank god, no officers were injured during the pursuit either. According to her statement, we have no suspect in from the two or three were in the vehicle. And apprehended. Others fled on foot and were later apprehended. At one point stopsticks were used and their tires were flattened, but they refused to stop. Tij said she didn't know if the suspects were juveniles or adults. Thanks Fox nineteen, Chandler Win and BJ Bethel reporting on that, and thanks to the WCPOS Taylor Wheeler Wider for bringing this one in my attention. Since A Public Schools a little bit of a microscope here. Thirteen year old taken to since any Children's after shooting. After a shooting near Taft High School yesterday afternoon, since I Police set officers responded to the fourteen hundred block at John Street just a four four pm for report of a shooting. Thirteen year old boy was found shot in his arm, taking it since at Children's Medical Center for treatment and expected to be okay. Police of the scene said the teen was a student shot shortly after dismissal time in a statement. Since A Public Schools said it security team responded immediately, bringing students back into the school building after the shooting. Dozens of police units then locked off the area around the school to investigate. According to the CPS statement after all after school activities were canceled as a precaution. There will be additional security counselors at Taffed High School tomorrow. I e today to provide continued support for students and staff, but he said there's no suspect information at the time of the reporting and the family of a special needs teenager demanding changes after teachers that are tried state of high school taped their special needs son to a chair. You may recall this from last spring. Dustin Hodge, student of West Claremont High School, was taped to a chair March first by former teachers Alison Vesting and Rachel Smith, who recorded the incident. The student, Dustin Hodge, can be heard on the video asking for help and telling the teachers to stop. Angela Hodge his mother. So the family was relieved, relived the incident in court hearings for a months. She hopes it's coming to an end soon. Vesting pleaded no contest unlaw for restraint, given Communities service and can no longer work with special needs kids. Smith found guilty of on lawful restraint and child endangering after she went to trial. Scheduled to be sent ince October second, Dustin's father, Mark Hodge, speaking with Brenda or Don as a Fox nineteen one sup prevent similar and since from having again. He said, for him to be taken care of by anybody else. You know, you don't know what's ever going to happen to him. We want to outlive him, so that's kind of our goal. He's nonverbal, so he can't tell us if anything happened to him, So it's a scary thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's as weird because they recorded. The teachers recorded this anyway, Angel said dozens of families with nonverbal children reached out to them when the incident became public. It's nice to have that kind of portry support, she said. The Hodges parents are advocating for legislative changes to require cameras in special needs classrooms. I'll tell you what, how about just requiring cameras in all classrooms? I brought that up many times. Accord of the High Administrative Code three three seven, recording in classrooms isn't permitted unless permission is granted and students are notified, meaning it can vary from classroom and classroom. Hodges are hoping parents will help him change the law. So they're writing letters to Governor Mike Dwaine asking him to support making cameras permanent in special needs classrooms. And if you want to advocate for making cameras permanent in all classrooms, feel free to argue for that as well. I would be in support of that argument. Stack is stupid coming up. Alternatively, your phone calls will be taken, but first a strong recommendation to get in touch with John Ryan for a kitchen remodeling project. You were thinking about remodeling your kitchen, talk to John Ryan. His company is Prestige Interiors and he is your partner from initial design to final installation. He's a sweet guy. You love working with him. And with his thirty plus years of doing almost exclusively kitchens, I can assure you he has awesome ideas because he had awesome ideas for our kitchen when we work with him so many years ago, to cut our kitchen out and start from scratch. You don't have to go that way. You can do a small project. Canbin's countertops kind of thing help you stay within budget? He will do it, but again, great ideas, uh, And it's a wonderful guy to work with. Your true partner in the kitchen remodeling project a plus with a BBB National Kitchen and Bath Association member. He is findal online Prestige one two three dot com. That's the website for Prestige Interiors Presstige one two three dot com. Telling Brian said high when you call five one three, two four seven zero two.
Speaker 4: Two nine fifty five KRC, I never thought it.
Speaker 1: Must be five forty on a Friday. Of course we do. That's because Joss Direktor is executive producer of the program and he loves Primus, his ace riff fix. As we celebrate the fact that it's Friday enough in and of itself for celebration, and as we segue into the stack is stupid. Yeah, another actually very attractive looking twenty six year old teacher having sex with a student and caught for it. This one has an interesting twist to it, So we was a twenty six year old what they described as abusive teacher admitted a charge of having sex with a sixteen year old student. Reportedly, she wore revealing clothing and also left scratch marks on the student's body after their sexual encounters. US came to light in December when Hailey Clifton Carmack was accused of having sexual contact with the students. She fled to her family home in Texas on December twenty third, arrested January fifth after being charged with statutory rape in the second degree, sexual contact with student, child molestation, and endangering the welfare of child charges. She initially denied the allegations, but later admitted to them. Plea deal was signed. Charges were dropped to felony sexual contact with the students. Crimes apparently took place over a one month period. Reportedly, the teacher was earlier warned by the school this was her first teaching job too for being in there work it's too close with students. A part of the crimes took place on the school premises, and the sixteen year old's classmates acted as lookouts during their physical intimacy, which you know, every time you think about that you're having sex with the student, that student's going to tell the entire world what happened. In this particular case, they had lookouts posted outside, there were students. How epic level dumb can you possibly be? But the twist on this one, apparently the victim's father is now facing phony charges for knowing about his son having sex with the twenty six year old teacher and condoning it. Good job, son, she's hot. Cord to the prosecutors, he knew of the relationship with the minor child and the twenty six year old teacher, and instead of reporting the information, he continued to cover for them and allowed the relationship to continue. And they said, in their words, even allowed this teacher to come over to the house and see the victim while dad was there. You think he was living vicariously through his sixteen year old son. Joe, Is that what that's all about. I used to accuse my dad of that living vicariously through me. Oh, anyway, we had a good relationship, Dad and me. We have a woman rested after walking naked through a subdivision, Cowta County Sheriff's Office reporting on this on September two. Wti's responded to the multiple nine one one calls about quarter to seven in the evening reporting a nude woman walking in the Woodstream subdivision. Witnesses said the woman, later identified as Amy Lynne's Sides, was seen walking towards Sullivan Road. One of the responding officers flagged down by a motorists, who directed into the intersection of Fieldstone Lane and Fieldstone Way, where her bra and shorts were found lying on the road. Searching the area, nine on one, dispatchers received additional reports of this naked woman walking on a different road. Deputies located her walking on the shoulder of the road, wearing only socks, about nine tenths of a mile from where her clothing had been found. She told deputies she had been walking dude because she was angry. According to the incident report, she initially refused to provide her identification, but complied after learning another deputy was on the way with a fingerprint scanner. Background checks showed that she had an active warrant from Spalding Counting for failure to appear. One question about drug use, she reportedly admitted to using methamphetamine in the past, but was uncertain about the exact time of her last use, estimating it was sometime in January. Spalding County Sheriff's I was confirmed the warrant request to hold sides and she was taken into custody, handcuffed, and taken to the Cohededa County Jail, facing public in decency charges and being held on an outstanding warrant. Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots, hold your fire on that. We go to South Brunswick, New Jersey, where police say they are searching for a man who accosted at least six women while he was naked. Thority say the concern because why are you doing that? He's getting more brazen and aggressive. The man most recently targeted someone in broad daylight about four pm. All the attacks have happened at the same apartment complex over the past four months. Confrontations have happened at the Royal Oaks apartment complex and adjacent trail. In previous incidents, he approached women between eleven PM and two thirty in the morning near a walking path behind the complex. Residents of the complex say they've seen the same man in the past. Ring video capturem in front of someone's apartment door five ten six to six feet tall, medium build, long dreadlocks. Official think he could be other unreported incidents, or he could be responsible for unreported incidents and working developed leads. All the incidents have taken place in this one area. Residents being warned to be able to look out because police say people seem to hesitate to call when they see the naked guy. I would not hesitate five forty five come up at five forty six. Fifty five KRC detalk station. Emory Federal Credit Union a better way to bank. I can confirm that I've been banking with Emory for a long time, and I can contrast that with my big bank bank account. I like the service much better at Emory Federal Credit Union. And they're celebrating eighty five years in business, opened in nineteen thirty nine, and in celebration, they're helping you out there because they're knocking off one point eight five percent from your qualified auto loan rate one point eighty five percent off, and you can use that yes to buy a car or finance some other big purchase. Does it EMORYFCU dot org for all the details, and there'll be other specials and fun things going on from Emory and celebration of eighty five years. EMORYFCU dot org Limited time offer loan subject to approval. Certain restrictions apply. Equal Opportunity Lender and Molests number four zero one zero eight seven your credit union with the heart since nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: You hear Fiveoin fifty, Hey, I think you about kerse De talk station. Very happy Friday, of course, it being Friday, attack of stupid filled with a variety of stories about naked people. Thank you, Joe Strecker. We'll go to Madison, Alabama, where police are attempting to discover the identity identity of a nude guy who law enforcement officers say attempted to steal one of their patrol cars. Happened yesterday afternoon, netwhe why are you doing that? After a string of incidents along a busy highway about one thirty five in the afternoon, police from Madison and Huntsville respond to multiple nine to one one calls in the area of Alabama seventy two West. Calls from Medicine, Bowling Center, Burger King, Walmart, Mister Carwash reported a nude guy trying to enter people's vehicles, breaking windows, assaulting people. Callers also said the man was possibly dragged by one of the vehicles after trying to get into it one was occupied. Police shot up and see made contact with a man. According to the police, the unidentified guy attempted to enter and then steal an officer's patrol car. The officer used force to detain the many I bet he did. Huntsville police investigating alleged crimes that occurred prior to the officer the officers showing up. They arrested the man for attempted theft of police vehicle and other alleged public order crimes. Taken to the Huntsville Hospital for a medical treatment and will be or is probably already in jail. They said he would be jailed upon release and alleged krthy thought he got away from the police. He didn't. He was ultimately found inside a garbage can naked. You knew that was coming. The naked guy took off running after deputy's he stopped his what they described as suspicious vehicle. This in Frederickson, Washington. Jumped multiple fences before Pierce County Sheriff's Department debuties lost sight of him, and that's when they brought in their canine Bronco to London assist by Buddy camer Footage shows the large black dog on a hardness, barking fiercely, leading deputies to a blue trash can in somebody's backyard. Deputy lifted the lid slightly revealing the suspect inside. Deputy can be heard saying on camera, Hey, dude, come out of there right now, or you're going to get bit by a dog. Dog continued barking. Suspect stuck both of his hands out of the garbage can with the lid still covering his head. While deputies were yelling hands up, hands up, stand up, and turn around. He did merging with his back to the deputies as they ordered him to put his hands behind his back. One deputy, don't worry about the dog man taking it too custody, they say, without insists. Suspect continuously tried to evade law enforcement until he came eye to eye with Bronco quote only wearing a birthday suit. He finally made a good decision and surrendered to our deputies. According to police, man had seven several felony warrants out for him, and he was known to have firearms. During the estrange encounter, deputy had to run the license plate of the vehicle recognize the owner as the passenger of a Ford F five point fifty truck that had been stolen ten days earlier. This is how they ultimately encountered this guy. The man's four year old child got out of the vehicle was taken to safety by the deputies, but the suspect and his girlfriend didn't cooperate. As a tradition and just read this, deputies fired a hole in the rear window of the vehicle using a forty millimeter less lethal round, prompting the woman to say she was getting dressed at that moment. That's when the man fled and then ultimately hid in the trash can where he was ultimately caught forty millimeter leslieth a round. What what the hell that was anyway? Suspect that identified as Jacob Matthew Patterson facing charges including a lawful possession of stolen vehicle, reckless endangerment, resisting arrest, attempting to elude. He's unlawful imprisonment, property damage, and driving with a suspended or revoked license. Theo nothing by charge. Nothing about charges of of nudity in public anyway, it will be a throwaway at yo. Booked into the Pierce County Jail, bail set at three hundred thousand dollars and in response, Joe said he did he kill somebody, No, that would only be in Hamilton County Joe, he would get a bog like that here he probably would have been let go, maybe with an ankle monitor in a response to the why are you doing that question? It was not immediately known why he was naked. Five fifty five fifty five kc Detalk station. I have a response in the Bernie Mourno camp about the attack. Ad successfully scored a win on getting that one that I will let you know about coming up. Got a whole lot more to talk about before we get the Tech Friend with Dave Hatter at six thirty. I sure hope you can stick around.
Speaker 6: The worlds can change in just second. We'll bring you the latest in just minutes at the top of the hour. Fifty five krc D Talk station A faster person sixty's six.
Speaker 1: If do you have KRCDD talk station by Thomas here, wishing you are very happy Friday, going into a three day weekend. Kevin Gordon covering for me on Monday, and Joe Strucker doesn't care who's covering for him on Monday. Do you know if they ever found anybody? Joe just I'm taking my vacation day. I don't care ifull they can't find another producer for the show. Yeah for you, oh, Sean and Sean McMahon. Okay, good for you Sean and uh Kevin Gordon on Monday, and I'll be back on Tuesday. Feel free to call five on three seven four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk big line up today on the Morning show Tech Friday at the bottom of the hour, and we'll together find out what digital death cleaning is. Among the other topics with Dave one hour from now, Fast Forward, Don Heinrich Toldsman, hair Toldsman, FC Sinsey planning on demolishing historic beer tunnels for the stadium expansion. Something to Don's against that. We got a couple of other topics talking about with him, and then beer remains on the topic in the seven o'clock hour with Andy Plugstead. He is the owner of a brand new brewery that's opening Harrison, Ohio named Hearth Brewery. Started out brewing beer in his garage and he now is one of the latest small brewers here in the greatest Cincinnati area. Seven forty five Cheryl pop loves Show. She's such a nice lady. Honor Flight is what she's all about. And there's an honor flight next Tuesday, get the details. At seven forty five, two hours now, Bill O'Reilly returns with his new book Confronting the Presidents, and then at the end of the show eight thirty with Sean Maloney about lethal force and the law, it's an empower You seminar. They're starting off their fall semester. You can learn all about when you can use lethal force at a thirty Power Youamerica Dot Orgon. Thanks as always the Dan Reaganold for the creating the whole concept of empower you. Wonderful opportunities to learn and something else I learned, and I mentioned quite a few times over this week that on Tuesday I had the benefit in the pleasure of joining the Northeast Republican Women Meeting. Great organization, that one. If you are in the northeast region of the county or the area, you might really want to consider joining that organization. Outstanding heavy hitters in Republican politics, but a lot of them, of course, Bernie moreno supporters as I am, and was an out loud conversation about you know, where's Bernie. We need more Endeavorence out what's going on. We're launching the ads are going to be running you're going to see so much of Bernie Marina you're gonna get sick of them by the time November rolls around. So everything's like, great, great, great, we need to get Bernie elected. And so the question came up, well, what about that attack ed. There's one attack ad which accuses Bernie Moreno of him mistreating his employees. You may have seen it, so I think it's one of the political action committees that's trying to get Shared Brown reelected. I don't think it's an I approved this message direct from the Shared Brown Camp campaign message. But even if it is, it doesn't matter. The message makes Bernie Arena it sound really bad, like he mistreated his employees or he stole from them or something. So they said, I haven't seen any explanation for that. Nobody in the room knew what the explanation was. And since that's the one message that actually sort of you know that, people recall like, wow, that's an attack head that might stick. I might put Bernie Marino on bad light. He's like, what's the response to the question. Someone said something along the lines, well, yeah, he addressed that when one of his functions, one of his town halls or his meetings and just said it's a bunch of nonsense, and in essence, go ahead and just look at the court pleetings and you'll see exactly why it's a nonsensical message, to which I said, well you can't. I mean, people don't even know what issue one is in Ohio. Oh no, by the way, do you expect them to on their own go look up some court website and read pleetings. I said, what's the short answer, give us the SoundBite or something. And so one of the women there is connected very heavily with the Marino Camp and I certainly appreciate you, Laurie Goodwin, for getting in touch with them and providing me with the response so I can provide it to you my listeners. Bernie owned fifteen automobile dealerships, one of them was in Massachusetts. Federal law then and now exempts commissioned salespeople from overtime, which is an interesting timing on this since Donald Trump just came out yesterday and said he wants to make your overtime hours tax free. But back to the point, Marino Camp made it exempts commissioned salespeople from overtime in twenty nineteen, after Bernie sold that Massachusetts dealership, the Massachusets Massachusetts Supreme Court, in contradiction to federal law, changed the law and concluded that overtime portion of commissioned salespeople could not be deducted from the monthly bonus. There were two out of the multitude of salespeople that worked at that dealership that sued. They didn't punch in or out. Their paychecks said forty hours worked and the employee manual did not allow overtime without written permission. Fair enough. Despite all that, a Boston jerry determined the exact amount of overtime they allegedly worked for over three and a half years, and awarded them a few thousand dollars in compensation. The rest of the judgment was attorney fees. That's it. So, yes, that is a simple explanation, and I can understand why it's a little difficult to you know, package all that into a quick SoundBite. It's nonsense. But because it's an important election year and Sharon Brown's going to do everything you can to deceive the public, at least we got the answer to that question. So there you go. Five three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two to three talk found FI fifty on AHT ANDG phone, and I thought this was rather an interesting article. I liked it because it is yet another reflection of the absolute incompetence of government. And well, they're reckless spending our labor in the form of our tax dollars. And because it's Tech Friday, so we bring all these things together. IRS has been spending the last decade, a last decade making an upgrade to its individual master file. And that master file apparently is the digital silo in which more than one hundred and fifty four million tax files are held, and they have to keep it up up to date. And they had been trying to upgrade the system now for a long time, more than a decade, so they can help enable speedy, inaccurate refunds. They were supposed to launch this new system next year. They just announced, I guess it was yesterday the day before anyway, this week, that it was going to be delayed another year. Now here's where the tech part comes in, and here's where the efficiency and effectiveness of our federal guest comes in. And how much money do we give the IRS every year? I know, way too much? Thank you, Joe Strecker. The database was written in the nineteen sixties by IBM and engineers. The journal points out run around the time that they were working on the Apollo program, and it's noted and this is where I found it. I actually laughed. The system runs on what they described as a nearly extinct computer language, and I do recall this computer language. Anybody out there remember Cobal Joe Strecker at an FCC non compliant reaction to that. I remember one of my college classmates walking around with a book that had Cobal off the front of it. Anyway, that was back in the very early eighties. Anyway, Cobal is not used anymore, and maintaining it requires bespoke service. So, in other words, the IRS, with this Cobyl language program, is really the only entity on the planet that's still using it. By twenty eighteen, the IRS had only seventeen remaining developers that were still considered experts on the system. I guess it's because they all died. That's the system they're still using. The Agency sought and failed to overhaul or replace the database since the nineteen eighties. It's spent four billion dollars over fourteen years to devise upgrades. And here's the fun part, folks, But it canceled that effort in two thousand without receiving expected benefits. According to the Government Accountability Office, fourteen years four billion dollars to upgrade a system as old as this, and they pulled the plug on that entire effort. The IRS spending on operating and maintaining this system has risen thirty five percent in the past four years. Ready, folks, two point seven billion dollars last year from two billion dollars in twenty nineteen. This is an annual expenditure. Accord to the reporting, The cost will likely continue to increase until the majority of the legacy systems are decommissioned. That's from a report last month by the agency's inspector General. Every year major upgrades are pushback, and that adds a large sum to the final tab. Kicking the can always costs a lot more. Congress gave the agency billions and billions of extra dollars in the Inflation Reduction Act to fund a speedy database overhaul. Now, remember that's Inflation Reduction Act. That was a fairly recent bill. This is the reality what we're doing. Remember I just pointed out fourteen billion dollars was spent on a prior effort to upgrade it, or four billion, and that prior effort upgrade that they pulled the plug on, so more money goes to the irs, to the Inflation Reduction Act, and they're still working on overhauling it. Since twenty twenty two, it has spent one point three billion dollars beyond its ordinary budget to modernize its business systems, and you and I are paying for all of it. Question why has it taken so long? Six sixteen fifty five care see the talk station zero res carpet cleaning. I had him over to my house and they did the duct works and the carpets. We have very little carpet. Most of our homes hardwood, but the basement has carpet, wall to wall carpet and two of the rooms. So they did that, and I'm telling you it is absolutely so beautiful and clean. There was a couple of stains that we had. I mean, the carpet is old as the house twenty five years and it's still in great conditions, not worn. But you know that much time on a carpet, you're gonna have some some spots and stuff, and I thought they would never be able to get it out. The whole thing looks brand new. Carpet cleaning with zero res patented zero water is amazing. And a couple of days prior to that we had the ducks clean again. It's a twenty five year old house and the duck work had never been cleaned. Oh my god. They do a video camera recording of what's coming out and being sucked out of your ducks, and it was a little unsettling. And I say that I just point out very quickly because my wife's listening. We have an extremely clean house, but the ducks. You just don't get in there and clean the ducks. And I'm telling you, there's a lot of stuff in your duck work, says zero res. Clean your ducks out and clean your carpets. There's a special going on which you can find out all about it zero ressinci dot com, where it's really easy to schedule an appointment, patent and ZR waterleaves no residue. It works amazing. The folks were very, very very friendly and the customer service. I can't say enough about it. So get on over to zero ressinci dot com.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC TIX twenty one.
Speaker 1: It's fitty five krs the talk station Teck part of a day've hatter coming up bottom of the hour every Friday. Dave is that cool? Yeah, I intentionally have not dug into the details, although I do have an article on it. I'm looking forward to finding out what the hell digital death cleaning is. Anyway, that'll be what Dave had or coming to the next In other tech related news, It is a Friday. It is moving away from the overwhelming immigration problems we're having this country. But again, I'm going back to real quickly. To appointed me. In the last hour, I'm now giving credit for Donald Trump for doing something that I was criticizing him for during the debate, which is mentioning that the Haitian immigrants in Springfield were eating the dogs and cats. Now, I still don't know whether it's sure or not, and I accuse it of being some sort of viral made up thing. But what did it do. It's the one thing everybody remembers from the debate. The left is screaming at him for even mention for lying the American people that Haitians are not eating. There's been no credible reports of anybody eating anyone's pets. But they're talking about it. And by talking about it, everybody's waking up to the fact that a small town of sixty thousand people has now got a twenty thousand additional Haitians living there that they weren't prepared for. And lo and behold, everybody else is raising their hand. Well, wait a second, it's not just Springfield, Ohio. What about us, they said, I learned from the Apparently Lachland and Wyoming neighborhoods are overwhelmed with migrants from Mauritania, of all places. And thanks to the folks that shot or that linked the articles during that Facebook back and forth, because things do fly beneath my radar. Hell, that Washington Post, of all places, reported on that one. Anyhow, back over to tech and Dave Adds alluded to this deep fake reality. We've got a new one to worry about deep nude. Some per program or created an application that uses this weird software system that analyzes ten thousand plus and women images of naked women. It's an algorithm. So what you do is you feed the out of the program, this deep nude program a photograph of a clothed person. Let's think, okay, maybe your wife, your girlfriend, your daughter clothed. You put it in the program, outcomes an artificial intelligence naked version of that picture. Yeah, it does not work with men. It only works with women. Like I said, this perv created it. Caitlin Bowden, former CEO of Revenge Porn activism organization. There is, actually there is one. It's called Badass. Speaking with Motherboard, which reported on this, said it is absolutely terrifying. Now anyone could find themselves in the victim of revenge porn without ever having taken a nude photo. This text should not be available to the public. The genies out of the bottle on this stuff, folks. Motherboard tried it. They've worked. They stuck a whole bunch of different photographs in it. The app itself is free, but it's got a watermark over any image it creates, so you know it's been a fake image created. If you pay fifty bucks for the full version of it, it makes the image, and some of them quite successful. They say, the closer to a woman in a bathing suit than rather fully clothed, the more likely it is it's going to come out looking like a real genuine image of your naked daughter, for example. So it says fake on the created image upper left corner, big words fake. But as the article on Motherboard pointed out, all you need is photoshop and you can remove the stamp fake from the image and there you have a naked image that never really truly happened, but can look very realistic depending on how you make it. So welcome to modern technology. It's frightening stuff, and it only keeps getting worse and worse and worse every day. And I assure you there's going to be some point in our lives when we will literally question our very eyes and not be able to believe anything we see, even if it's video six twenty five Tech Friday. Next after Lean Arrow, Lean Narrow LLC business consultants, and those Lean Narrow folks know what they are doing and what do they do for you. They're your business partner. They partner with their clients to create a better business model for your business. And you've got all kinds of areas you need to worry about when you're a business owner. Of course, it's business strategy, quality, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, facility, consolidation. What you can have if these entities, these these areas don't work together as a well oiled machine, could result low morale, high turnover, poor quality, late deliveries, poor financial performance. There's your bottom line at work there. Lean Arrow partners with you, does a deep dive business analysis and solve the problems. And this you know, the typical results maybe twenty to fifty percent productivity increases, which could result in hundreds of thousand of millions of dollars in additional savings and profit. So let them do analysis of yours and you may qualify for a complementary business evaluation. So go to leanerollc dot com, fill out the form to see if you qualify and start realizing your business potential today. That's lean Arrow LLC dot.
Speaker 4: Com, fifty five krc.
Speaker 1: Couple around six thirty fifty five KRCD talk station. I'm very happy Friday, and even extra happy because this is the time of the week you get to talk to tech Friday's Dave Hatter. Interest it is this company can find on line at interest it dot com. And based on this first story, you need interest it to deal with your business computer issues and avoid problems like ransomware attacks. Welcome back, Dave Hatter, It's always great to have you on the program, my friend.
Speaker 3: Always my pleasure to be here, Brian, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: It looks like the FBI and the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency are well issuing strong warnings about ransom Hub.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so ransomware continues to be a problem, Brian. And it's interesting. I don't think I mentioned this to you recently, but I know at least one company here in Cincinnati. I can't guarantee you they went out of business as a result of ransomware, but I knew they had a very substantial ransomware attack that encrypted all of their data. And I know they're out of business now, So I can't tell you for sure, you know one led to the other. But yeah, this continues to be a problem. So you've got the FBI and says of warning about ransomware, and just as a quick reminder for folks. So ransom hub is just you know, one one of many ransomware gangs out there doing this sort of thing. Ransomware is essentially, you know, kind of fits into the malware virus category of software, whether you click a link to download it, or they find some weakness in your system. And deploy it themselves once it gets in there. Its goal is to encrypt as much data as possible, which essentially makes the systems that have been encrypted unusable. And then they say, you know, if you want to be able to use your systems get your data back, you have to pay ransom. But the other angle, which has often overlooked in these stories is they will also, now while your data is being encrypted, steal the data. So when you say, hey, you know what, I talked to Dave Hatter over at Intrust or someone else that provides these services, and we've put some high end data recovery, backup, disaster recovery, business continuity type systems in place where you can wipe your encrypted systems and restore your data, they say that's nice, but if you still don't want to pay the ransom because you're able to operate, then we'll just start leaking your data on the internet. And you know, it gives them that extra leverage. So it's not just that your systems are down. They've taken as much data as they can get. Could be trade secrets, could be sensitive customer data, could be anything anything they can get their hands on right right, because it gives them that extra leverage to convince you to want to pay the ransom. I mean, it's pretty devious, but that's the way these guys operate, you know. I have to always remind people when folks say, well, I'm too small, this would never happen to me. They just want your money. They want your money. Now they have different mechanisms and avenues to take to try to get to your money. But if your entire business is down and they have all your sensitive data, you know, you are potentially highly incentivized to want to pay to get back in business and to keep that data from leaking on the internet.
Speaker 1: So in terms of this particular attack or these groups of attack from this ransom hub group, is it different in any sense of how it ends up infecting your computer systems?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 1: Or is it simply someone clicked on the wrong link that we've talked about so many times over the years.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a big part of it, right, You get a phishing email, you click a link, it downloads some software in the background.
Speaker 1: I've got a story for you on that one too.
Speaker 3: Or or again, maybe your systems aren't patched, maybe you don't have a firewall, maybe there's a lot of different security. You know, we like to talk in the industry about what's known as defense and depthultiple layers of security. So if the bad guys get through one layer, hopefully the next layer stops them. Think about like a medieval castle, right with a mood and a gate and guards and all that. You know, it could be that a system wasn't patched. It could be that, you know, you're just missing some something and they found a way around it and then they just deploy it on their own. You know, the hackers love to hit on long weekends because you know, on a Friday night before a long weekend, people are going to be out, they're not paying attention. It gives them the maximum amount of time to inflict the maximum amount of damage. You come back on a Tuesday, everything's encrypted, your systems are down, and hopefully, you know, hopefully at that point you've got some resiliency built into your environment. You've got some kind of business continuity plan and systems where you can uh restore your data quickly and go back to work again. That doesn't get you around the issue of they have your data, but at least you're not down right.
Speaker 1: Got it so could let me do real quick here because one of the guess you know me, I've told you million times I don't open anything I get email. I got a source because you've you've convinced me that you never click on any any attachments. So people sending me attachments, I'm sorry, in only a rare few cases, michn open one. So I get an email the other day and it was a never seen I don't know the email person. The address didn't make any sense, I mean, didn't come from anybody I was aware of. But there was a PDF, or at least what looked like a PDF attachment to it, and it was a threatening email. You better open this the document and find out or you're going to end up in big trouble. And you could read, you know, a few lines of sentences on the little PDF image, so like you got an indication of what was in it. And they said they had video of me watching porn, you know, obviously they suggesting that I don't know what the document contained in it. But and I'm laughing at myself because no they don't. None of my computers have the cameras operable on them, and they're all covered up. So I knew it was a bunch of crap right then. I was staying in the fact that I knew that I wasn't over any whatever porn sites are accused me of. But I saw that, and you know what, this is something for Dave Hatter, because I bet if I clicked on on that my system would be infected. Can you get infected by opening up a PDF file what appears to be a PDF file?
Speaker 3: There, Dave, you could potentially there you go, so perfect example, Brian of the types of social engineering. You know, they're they're constantly coming up with a new tactics like that, and usually it's, you know, whatever you get, whether it's a link to a document or some document than links to something else, or some infected document in its own right. You know, they're typically trying to convince you some there's some catastrophe that it waits if you don't act immediately, and you know that's how they that's how they get you so right, I know, we'll run out of time. The three things the FBI says you should do install updates, These are things we talk about all the time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: They mentioned use fish resistant multifacture authentication. That's just a little bit higher level educate users. They go on later in this article to talk about password management as well. You know, use a password manager. There's nothing you can do that will make you absolutely impervious to this kind of thing. But there's a lot of things you can do, many of which are relatively low costs, if not free, and mostly frictionless, that will make you a much more difficult target. And if you avoid these problems.
Speaker 1: Don't open attachments from strangers or maybe people that don't appear to be strangers, because they can hijack that and make it look authentic. As you pointed out of time and time again, digital death cleaning. We're gonna find out together what the hell that means. Next with Dave Hatter, after I mentioned a fantastic, fantastic place to take your imported traditionally imported manufactured cars that would be foreign exchange Westchester location. Take the Tallersville exit off of seventy five, Go two streets east and hang a right on Kingland Drive. You're there. That's where you can to find as certified master technicians, factory trained and the data access to your manufacturer's technical information. I don't care which manufacturer car you're driving. They can fix it, and they'll do well, and you'll get a full warranty on parts and service. And the bottom line is your bottom line. That's what it's all about. In foreign exchange, they don't charge you as much as the dealer dealers charge a lot of money. Basically, some imported car dealers charge you an amazing amount of money that will be mine. Anyhow, I save heap loads of money on my under warranty cars simply by having my oil change there. If you're out of warranty, let me tell you will save a lot. Keep it in your pocket, get your car fixed with a full warranty, new problem. That's foreign exchange. That's what it's all about. Five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six online foreign X four in the letteratx.
Speaker 4: Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Here's a nine first one toeve or caask got a cloudy day for the most part, eighty five for a high sixty nine, sixty seven overnight with clouds chances showers, high of eighty nine and cloudy skies tomorrow chances showers overnight sixty four. I mean mostly sunny day on Sunday with a high of eighty five. Right now sixty five sixty four, fifty five KERC decalk stations. Traffic from the U see up Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Some dependence is a treatable medical disease that affects both brain and behavior. You see how the Dixon Sciences can help. Call five one three five eight time eight two two seven. Westwood Northern is shut down between Ferncropt and Montana because of an accident. Now there may be a second wreck a little bit closer to mckenry. I'm working on getting more details. Traffic come on the highways. That's no and fine, no major problems to deal with yet. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC LEAD talk station.
Speaker 1: Six forties come out with six forty one to fifty fifty five KRCD talk station. Happy Friday, Tech partic Day've had a rock you buy in trust it find them online at interest it dot com. Dave, do you still know how to program in Cobol?
Speaker 3: Well? I probably could if I had to, Ryan, but it's been a really really long one.
Speaker 1: The irs could use your help anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of the last places on Earth, Tyle be going to work.
Speaker 1: I can take it that anyway. What is death cleaning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is an interesting idea. Apparently it's a Swedish concept where people in Sweden will try to declutter their lives before they pass away so they don't leave behind mess for their errors.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know, I can tell you from personal experience, like with my grandparents and so forth, having to clean out their stuff. You know, it's already a stressful time. Now you've got to figure out what with all this stuff and documents and so forth. So what hit for me with this idea was I saw a Wall Street Journal article on taking this to the next step for your digital life. Obviously, as we've discussed all the time Brian, people spend more time online than ever before. Everything's increasingly digital. And I actually had a recent experience with one of my best friends whose stepfather passed away and they didn't have any of the passwords to any of his stuff, so then they had a very hard time you know, bank accounts to me taking all the different things you need and hopefully not just passwords, but multi factor authentication for the especially this sensitive data. Right, good point, and if when someone suddenly passes away, and you don't only have the credentials for these accounts, but maybe don't even know what they all are. You're now adding a whole bunch of extra stress and the it's already obviously as stressful and unhappy time for folks. So I think this is a really important concept because it really just boils down to this morbid and you know, unappealing as it is, probably to think about your own demise, to start thinking about, okay, like if I were to pass away tomorrow, what do I have? What do people need to know? And I mean this is you know, more innocuous stuff like photos, all the way up to begin bank accounts. I mean, if someone suddenly passes away, will their spouse even know how to pay the bills? Do they know how to get to the money? Yeah? I mean thinking of the potential problems this could create, especially if you're in a relationship where one person kind of handles all this stuff and the other person probably doesn't have much insight into it. So I think it's an important concept. I think it's only going to get more important as more things become digital and more people rely on all of this technology. And again, it's not just to create less stress during an emotional and stressful time, but also to make sure that you don't have to get attorneys involved and you know, go through all kinds of pain to get access to your assets. The other benefit of it in the long run, too, is by knowing what's out there, you know, having some kind of good inventory of it. Once a person passes away, in many cases, you know their information will be used for identity theft because there's no one paying attention to it anymore. So there's you know, a variety of different reasons why you might want to take this on, but it really boils down to, you know, you got to start out with some kind of inventory, right, I need to know what's out there? What are the email accounts? Email? Probably other than you know, purely financial accounts is the place to start because you know, in many cases, if you do need to reset a password or something, it's going to go to the email address on file. So what email addresses do you have? You know, banks, health, insurance and financial information anything like that. Yeah, you know, cloud storage, what subscriptions.
Speaker 1: Clicks and I mean you've got an Amazon account. I mean there's just so many many places where you have you know, a log in and a password, and maybe even a subscription that your spouse might even not even know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly, and you know that you might keep paying for if someone doesn't know about that.
Speaker 1: Right, well, hopefully someone will cancel all my credit cards if I drop dead tomorrow. I would like to think that's one of the first orders of business you would have. You would hope.
Speaker 3: But if it's set up to like autopad of a bank account or something, you might keep paying for Netflix for a long time without even really realizing it. So again, the first step is make an inventory. Right now, I'm going to argue that in general, one of the easiest best ways to do this because it does double duty is anything that has an account associated with it and requires credentials. Put that in a password manager. So your password manager becomes your secure vault with your inventory of all of your accounts, allows you to create and manage strong, unique passwords for all your accounts, so you get the added benefit of you now have a strong password. You can have one master password and MFA turned on that password manager like I do, and in my safe in the basement on a piece of paper, my wife knows where to look for it it's the master password pass word. Yeah, yeah, it's actually just password. Password one was too inconvenient, Bright, I couldn't pint that extra character. Yeah, she exactly. She can go down unlocked to say, get that piece of paper out, open my password manager, and everything that you know she would need to get into is right there. So I have the benefit of using the password manager every day anyway, I use one password that would be my recommendation, but there are plenty of other good ones out there. It's essentially an inventory as well. And then you know, the other advice that they give is you know, in general, and this is just good advice too because of digital foot printing and you know, all the informations collected. Eliminate accounts you don't need, get rid of apps you don't need, right, reduce that footprint. And then they throw out an idea, and this is interesting from a legal perspective, you might have some other insight into this. Have a digital executor, right as you would have an executor for your physical estate. Have a digital executor. Now maybe it's the same person, if it's a person that's a little more savvy with these things, you know, and then ultimately document all this stuff, Like I say, I have this stuff in my safe, especially the password for the password manager, so that you know if, if, and when something happens, because it will eventually, right, you know, my wife knows where to go to get the information she would need to be able to try to navigate all of this stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, let's pause. We'll bring day back as the chat coms are still at it again or they're still at it. First of affordable imaging services I saw. I got an email this morning from my friend Jeff, who is the one that saved thirty one hundred dollars on his echo cardiogram by going to Affordable Imaging Services rather than the hospital. He saved thirty one hundred dollars. You could get six, actually and still have extra money six echo cardiograms at Affordable Imaging Services for the money he saved on this single echo cardiogram had he gone to the hospital imaging department. He did, and he went to Affordable Imaging Services where he paid four hundred and ninety five dollars for an echo cardiogram, not several thousand dollars. That's the type of savings across the board where there's an MRI ct scan, Eco Cardiogram, ultrasund lun screen your cardiac scoring. All of them are a mere fraction of what they charge at the hospital imaging department, savings of thousands of dollars, and you can go wherever you want when it comes to your medical care. So choose affordable imaging services. To learn more about pricing. Every image comes with a board certified radiologist report included in the low cost, Unlike hospital imaging departments, which will send you a separate bill online Affordable Medimaging dot com five one three seven, five three eight thousand fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: One one two two two three.
Speaker 4: Three three four four four.
Speaker 1: Five five five.
Speaker 8: So the combination is one two three four five.
Speaker 1: There you go. Great password that'll let the Chinese hackers get in. Which is the subject matter of our last point to your Dave Hadda, what's the story you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, unfortunately, Brian, it's the same old story. Washington Post had a headline sinceetic government hackers penetrate US Internet providers to spy and if you spend any time paying any attention whatsoever to China and hacking, I mean it's just everywhere all the time. Yeah, you got every government agency warrying about Chinese hacker infiltration. And you know, in some cases they're trying to steal trade secrets, in some cases they're trying to steal military secrets. I don't think money is their prime motivation like the non nation state hackers typically, although maybe it is. But you know, the big warning and the thing that I'm the most concerned and we've talked about many, many times as critical infrastructure.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what's exactly what was in the back of my mind. It would just flip a switch and the electricity goes out, and they won the war basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the FBI has sixteen critical infrastructure sectors. It's you know, the common stuff you think of like water and electrical grid, but it's also things like chemical plants. And I like to remind folks, I'm old enough to remember the Beau Paul disaster and people were killed by a chemical leak. And if hackers could break into a chemical plant and cause the release of a deadly gas like that, and that'd be a real problem. Union car Now, Brian, imagine at scale if coordinated hacking through Internet service providers, which is what this article is about, hacker, Chinese hackers basically getting you know, a foothold in Internet service providers. And again in Layman's terms, these are just the companies, the verizons of the world, the cox communications, the spectrums of the world that give us access to the end Internet, right, I mean even the big companies like Microsoft go through some kind of Internet service providers somewhere. Right, So when you think about it, the idea that they would hack into these Internet service providers where they would have access to sensitive data of the companies that use these providers, including critical infrastructure, it's pretty scary. And you know, so here's a direct quote. It's business as usual now for China. But that but that is dramatically stepped up from where it used to be. It's an order of magnitude worse, said Brandon Wales, who until this month was the executive director of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency AKASS. Here's a quote from an FBI agent. This is privileged, high level connectivity to interesting customers. Again could include critical infrastructure, and the idea that we're basically constantly under attack by these military grade hackers. Now again, I'm only I can only tell you what I know from what's been published. But I but if I recall correctly, the FBI director said that they thought that China had like a fifty to one advantage in terms of people trained in China. You know, nation state military type people who are hacking on behalf of the People's Republic of China. And you know, again, if they can get into something like an ISP, that can eventually lead them into these critical infrastructure organizations or businesses who they want to steal their trade secrets. You know, one of the things I always try to point out to people as well is if you're a nation state like China, do you want to invest billions of dollars developing a new drug or a new military technology or do you just want to steal the American companies that invested all that time and money. I mean, looked at the latest Chinese aircraft. Isn't it suspicious how they look exactly like ours? Remark the coincidence? No, So, you know, you as an individual, there's not a whole a lot you can do about this other than be aware, pressure your legislators to take this seriously and make investments in things like the Ohio Cyber Collaboration Committee. You know, which Ohio has got a great program for the state of Ohio. And then it's to do the things you can do as an individual to protect your accounts so that you don't become the whole that they eventually exploit at the company you work for. So, you know, I like to try to remind people we're all in this together when it comes to cybersecurity, and if everyone would work towards understanding the risks, not everyone has to be a nerd like me. It's not what I'm saying, but understanding the risk and then you know, taking the steps they can take us a password manager, strong unique passwords, MFA patch your software. You know, we could go a long way towards making this much much more difficult for the bad guys. But when you back to your original point, when you think about the fact that you have nation state actors China, Russia, Iran, North Korea and others out there. But those are the big four in China in particular, I mean, they have a lot more assets and resources than the rest of these folks. They're constantly trying to hack into American organizations across the board. It's pretty disturbing, and you know, I don't want to be the doomsday guy here. But to your point, Brian, if you get the right things planted, and then you decide today's today, because today's today you want to invade Taiwan, or today's today you don't like something the US did or whatever. Yeah, it would be chaos rather quickly. If the power goes out. It's not too long after that. There's no way to pump the water, right.
Speaker 1: I know. I've thought long and hard about the realities of that, my friend, and I wish our government did everything humanly possible to protect our electrical infrastructure. For nothing else. Without electricity, it all collapses, like including Society Day at or God bless you, sir. Thanks to interest it for sponsoring this wonderful segment every week in trust it dot com. They are the best in the business. You don't have to take my word for it. Listen to the business courier, Dave. Thanks for what you do. Have a great week, my friend. We'll talk again next Friday, six fifty seven. We'll talk FC since he gonna demolish historic beer tunnels for a stadium expansion. Don Heinrich Toltzman has a few words on that subject, plus some others more beer ons on the plate at seven thirty with Andy Plugs Dad one of the new Hearth, one of the owners of Hearth Brewery. It's a new brewery, it's open and Otter flight tri State as well. That's next.
Speaker 4: Here we go again, another news updates. We're gonna get all the.
Speaker 1: Fox in ear full of information at the top of the hour and they'll break it down fast. Fifty five krs. The talk station this reap seven oh six fifty five kr se de talk station looks at the German music. It must be because we have returned the fifty five carssee morning show. I call him our resident German expert and expert in all things German. Don Heinrich, Toltzman, v Gate and Zee. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Gluten Morgan, escws Air Goats Gates by Deer with.
Speaker 1: You feeling Donk going well, Sir. I appreciate you being on the program, and I actually I think I anticipate where you are on this particular subject matter. The first one we're going to talk about is FC Cincinnati demolishing those historic beer beer tunnels for their three hundred million dollar expansion project. Aren't these protected historic relics they're done well.
Speaker 9: You know, I might protest my comments by saying, and we've been talking recently together. We have a great brewing heritage here and I've written a lot about German heritage and the brewing heritage. We historically were a major beer brewing center, along with Saint Louis and Milwaukee. And it's not surprising that in the greater Cincinnati area we have about fifty breweries that have come about and they're brewing all kinds of great october Fest beer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 9: I hope we can get together at one of these festivals we have. Octoberfest Cincinnati is coming up in a week, the biggest one outside of Munich. And one thing that should be noted with all these great breweries we had here, especially before Prohibition, they built some wonderful and beautiful breweries. They look like castles. Unfortunately, they've all been demolished. The moor Line Brewery and over the Rhine near Filly Market, the Hawke Brewery in the West End, the Wadoe Brewery in Newport, they've all been demolished, whereas another you know, in other cities in places. Fortunately, some of these have been repurposed. But we've lost some great ones here in our area, unfortunately maybe landmarks. Now recently, as you referenced, it was reported that FC Cincinnati would demolish the Lagger beer tunnels in what was the old Lion Brewery. It's on the southwest corner of the Central Parkway and Liberty Street. And I should say when you talk about lager beer, lagger was a German is a German word for to store and age. And when Germans came here, all they found was a top fermented beer called ale. It's called the common beer. And they wanted a bottom fermented beer that was stored and aged, leave it usually for about a month. And more so, they had they had have Logger beer cellars tunnels underground where they could store an age the beer. Now the Lion Brewery which was built in eighteen sixty six by the vendors Milhauser Brewing Company, it was one of the largest brewing companies in our area, second only to the more Line Brewery. Later on, prohibition, of course, put a.
Speaker 2: Lot of these breweries out.
Speaker 9: Of business, but it was re used, most recently by Burger Brewing, but then that closed down and in nineteen ninety three the main brewery building was demolishing. I'd like to say something about that brewery because I'd written about it in some of my books. It was a wonderful example a brewery architecture. It was like a castle. It had round arches called Romanesque Revival architecture. And where Central Parkway is now, it was the Miami Erie Canal, so it was located right there along the canal. People like to be on the canal because you could ship and receive stuff. I mean, you know, that whole area was defined by the canal became known as the Rhine, and.
Speaker 10: A lot of breweries were of course and.
Speaker 9: Over the Rhine, but many were also in the West End, such as the Hawk Brewery, which unfortunately it's a beautiful building, was also torn down, and so the Lion. It was called the Lion Brewery. And think about this, the storage tunnels it could store their thirty thousand barrels of beer. Whoa, but enough for many Logger beer festivals, I would say, But yeah, these these longer beer sellers, there were rock lined vaults underground where they could store the beer. Now, the reports which have been in the media indicate that these Louder tunnels were planned to become a restaurant or bar, and there would be skylights leading down to a stairway into space below where there there's be a bar or restaurant. And the reports that I read said this was supposed to be a tribute to our brewing heritage, but now plans have apparently changed, which ans to me like a bait and switch game. Promise something and then change it. The new reports indicate that the location of these stone vaults interfere with plans for a massive mixed use construction near the stadium at the FC Cincinnati Stadium, and the reports that they need to remove these vaults for the construction there. And so I should also add that FC Cincinnati was responsible for the demolition of a church building nearby that recently housed the Revelation Baptist Church and was originally a German Lutheran church. So you know, there are a lot of structures and buildings that have been demolished in our area that are parts of part of the cultural heritage of our area. I know many people, for example, they talk about the alb Theater downtown, and there's other buildings. But once you demolish something, uh, it's gone.
Speaker 1: And these well these historic battles have been waged, you know, over time, and you know a lot of historic homes. We should preserve that. And then well who's going to pay for it? And that's usually what it comes down to, well who's going to pay for it? But this is something that can exist on its own. It's there already. I don't know what these vaults don't need maintenance and upkeeper anything, do they They're just part of history in the right there and just not being so out they go and then goes the new buildings and infrastructure. But I want to go back to the point you made about this is the bait and switch. They had promised to keep these vaults. That the original plan involved maintaining and upholding the brewing tradition of the city.
Speaker 9: That's what I have read in the reports that the reports were that the plans were to have a restaurant and bar, that the red lighting and money was described as monumental stairs leading down into that space. So there apparently were those kinds of plans. I don't know what happened to them, but yeah, the recent plans looked like they've been changed.
Speaker 2: Now you know, the.
Speaker 9: Beautiful brewery building itself was demolished in nineteen ninety three, and as a matter of fact, I wrote about that in the Cincinnati Inquirer that time at the time about how buildings were being uh torn down and demolished. So what what is underground is just like the last remnants.
Speaker 1: Of the.
Speaker 9: Of that brewery and um.
Speaker 1: Surprise, they can't coexist.
Speaker 9: And that you know, the demolition can be undone, right.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, I mean said the case all the time in terms of you know, in in ninety early nineties, when they when they knocked down the historic building, was there a discussion about preserving it and transforming into something that people would would use like a restaurant or you know, fill in the blank anything. Was there were their efforts to save it or was just like yeah, one day was there and the next day they knocked it down and in favor of building something else.
Speaker 9: Well, the parts of the building, the brewery building were used that weren't torn down. Part of it was used for the Cincinnati Ballet Company. Uh So there were still some parts of the building that were left, but the main brew house was no longer there.
Speaker 1: But were there any efforts to keep it at the time, there was there any fight because we have these historic building fights all the time, Like you know, some win and some lose, Some get knocked down, some are preserved. I don't know what factors or criteria go into the decision making. My question though, to you, Harry Toltzman, is at the time before they knocked that building down, were there efforts to preserve it, Whether it was an argument made to keep it or was it just no, it's going and it's gone.
Speaker 9: I think the decision was made at that time to tear it down because it hadn't been used as a brewery by that time, from about twenty years. I think, so.
Speaker 2: The decision then.
Speaker 9: Was made to demolish it rather than as far as I can recall, there were no ideas or proposals to preserve the building. So a lot of buildings were demolished. But you know, I can understand that that if the plan changed now and they want to come up with a new plan, I mean, it's understandable then it would be very costly and maybe to go back to this other idea of having an undernound restaurant and bar and so on. But what I would say, and I might want to mention too, the tomorrow I'm going to be talking at the how House in the West End. I'm going to be talking about John how a West End bear baron.
Speaker 1: Well Don, I'll tell you what. I'll let you plug that we come back is out of time and I want to hear a little bit more about what you're going to be speaking about in terms of the how House. So let's bring her Toldtsman back for a couple more minutes. It's seven to seventeen right now for the five Ksity talk station. Let me mention twenty two three on RA four two between Mason and eleven. My favorite gun store and favorite indoor range and my favorite people who own it. Wendy and Jeff are outstanding and they have great folks working there to assist you with your firearms, purchase your range, time classes. They have a gunsmith there. They have everything you could hope for in an indoor range in firearm store. They have accessories, and they have ammunition, and they have membership options, training classes, literally everything. So tell Wendy and Jeff, Brian said, how many stop in? I suggest strongly you learn more about what they have and all the options they have. Go to the website. Twenty two three dot com. That's number twenty two, followed by the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot com.
Speaker 4: Fifty five karc dot com. We're less than two weeks, so.
Speaker 1: We have andy plogs that. On the next segment, the owner of a brand new brewery talking about Dohn Toltman here on the phone since I brew in traditional, live and Well. He mentioned about fifty plus breweries right now in operation, and Hearth Brewery is the newest one. So we'll hear about that next. In the meantime, you mentioned you're going to be at the John On how House tomorrow. He is one of the beer barons you wrote about in your book Cincinnati Beer Barons in the Golden Age Brewery.
Speaker 9: He was one of the great brewers in our area. He brewed a beer that was called a premium beer and had a magnificent brewery that was in the West End. Unfortunately that's now gone by how House is the residents of the Hawk family is still there and it's maintained and owned by the Cincinnati Preservation Association. So I'm going to be speaking there tomorrow at ten thirty. I may talk about how and beer barons, and also I make reference to these buildings that have been demolished. And one thing I might mention, I understand that with the current plans in place, that they.
Speaker 1: Have to.
Speaker 9: Demolish what is left, what is the remnants of a magnificent brewery, wipes out part of the heritage, the brewing heritage. But I would say this, Okay, I can understand the rationale, but why not then make a contribution to amend for the loss of this part of the brewing heritage. And I would say, could SC Cincinnati, for example, make a contribution to the how House that would in some way compensate for the loss of all the brewery buildings that we've lost here and then people forget them. And I appreciate we're getting new breweries, but we had a great tradition here, So I would I would say this, and I would appeal to the conscience of SC Cincinnati, that is, if it has one to make a contribution for all the Billings and the Lion Brewery in particular, that we have lost in this church. I mentioned uh that I don't think they should be forgotten and just swept away. And the how John Howe was an important brewer. These brewers gave back to the community. He for example, saved the Cincinnati Zoo from bankruptcy when it was just about going to the fold and close down. He introduced he owned the Cincinnati Reds. He introduced the beer being served at a Reds baseball game. So think about that, when you go to a baseball game, we take for granted you can get a beer. Well, at one time beer was was not served at a baseball game. People were against a part of the Puritan belief So he pioneered that. So, I mean what I'm talking about, what I've been trying to record as well. Know we talked about many times there are a lot of things in our heritage that should of the Cincinnati area. They're important, and this is why people come to our area because of our great beer. We have here a great heritage, and if things get lost in the course of time, some of them ought to be remembered. And I think the Lion Brewery was an important part of the architectural heritage of our area.
Speaker 1: Well, what time are you going to be at the house house which is located for my listeners, it's eight twelve Dayton Street, downtown Cincinnati, eight and it is a beautiful Italianate home, so absolutely gorgeous historic home that's being preserved. What time are you going to be there done?
Speaker 9: I'm going to be there at ten thirty. And I should also mention we have some great brewing memorabilia collectors and a good friend of mine, Carl Grows, will be there and he'll have some interesting, beautiful pieces of last where and some one that was produced by the how Brewery. They're going to be on display there, so I hope people interested in brewing heritage would come out. And I would like to thank you too, Brian, for all you do to help preserve interest and the heritage of our area.
Speaker 1: All in my mind, it all surrounds fun. Anytime I'm hanging out with the Germans or these festivals and doing anything with the Germans, it seems to be a festive party like atmosphere. And mentioning the word again give you to the kite, which always comes up, don Heinrich Toltzman, always a pleasure to talk with, my friend. Good luck with that speech tomorrow again the Howke House. It's located at eight twelve Dayton Street. Just Drek will put the link air on the blog page fifty five care see dot com. We'll talk again soon. I hope don have a great day.
Speaker 9: Thanks so much. Won't keep in touch.
Speaker 1: My pleasure. Coming up at seven twenty seven, coming up on beer and he blogs that hearth brewer gonna learn all about it from his garage to his own brewery. Continuing the historic tradition in Cincinnati, first Fastened Pro Roofing doing great roofing work like they have been for so many years since nineteen ninety nine, helping out folks in the greater Cincinnati area with great roofing work, starting with honesty. That's one of the reasons they enjoyed aplus with a better business bearer, because there's a lot of rip off artists in the roofing industry. If you're one of those, you know who you are, and you're an evil person for taking people for a ride. Most people don't know anything about rus. Most people don't get on the roofs like me, and you don't know if you have a problem up there. That's why you call Fast and Pro. It's a free roof inspection. You should kind of put it on your calendar every several years and say, hey, I wonder how that roof is doing. Because once your roof gets you know, ten fifteen, however many years under its spelt could be that you've had a hail problem. That's what I had. You know, roof wasn't that old, but I had to replace it because it was ruined by hail. Fastened Pro Roofing brought that to my attention actually by way of Community Care Fireplace in Stove, who was working with my chimney. So one thing led to another roof replacement. I took the time to have the gutter's replace and the siding on the back replace. Got rid of that old ugly vinyl we had on the back rear of our upper rear of our house. Now I got hardyboard. The work they do is absolutely superior. Confidently call them if you need a replacement roof shingle. They do all kinds of roofs residential and commercial. But if you need ash a shingle replacement roof, they'll automatically upgrade you to the certainty Landmark pro fifty year shingle, no additional cost to you. Fastendproroofing dot com fast E n Fastenproroofing dot Com five one, three seven seven four ninety four ninety five five, one, three, seven, seven, four, ninety four ninety.
Speaker 4: Five fifty five KRC. The tox tea.
Speaker 1: Time now four A nine first one and one forecast, and they's got to be a mostly thirty day to day going up to eighty five. Clouds remain overnight sixty seven for the low chance of showers with body skies tomorrow eighty nine to high few showers overnight as well sixty four. Then the sun returns for the most part on Sunday with a high eighty five right now sixty four degrees in typer.
Speaker 8: Traffic from the UC Health Triumphing Center.
Speaker 7: Substance dependency is a treat of medical disease side effects both brain and behavior. You see health addiction sciences can help called five one, three, five, eight, five, eight, two two seven.
Speaker 8: List of accidents is growing.
Speaker 7: In addition to Westwood Northern being blocked off Ferncroft to Montana, there's a wreckon mill above Temper on Field Zoto at Mason, Montgomery and in Claremont County, Williams Corner one thirty two at one thirty one INGRAMAM fifty five krs the.
Speaker 8: Talk station.
Speaker 1: So thirty one come up it seven thirty two fifty five CARCD talk station, continuing a theme springing from Don Heinrich Toltzman about the old days of the brewing in Cincinnati. Our brewing tradition continues. Welcome to the fifty five KRC morning Sir Andy Plodgston and Greg Otis, who are responsible for the newest brewery in town, Hearth Brewery. Welcome to the program. Fellas, is awesome to have you on today.
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning, Brian, thanks for having us on long Brian, thank.
Speaker 1: You my pleasure. Uh this I know some people who brewed their own beer. As a matter of fact, I have a relative from my on my wife's side of the family that makes his own beer. He does a really nice job, but it's in small bats is you know, you do it in your basement and you bother yourself. My understanding is is that you started in your garage.
Speaker 3: Andy.
Speaker 1: Is that how this all, this, this this Heart Brewery came to be.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's it's probably a pretty common story for for US craft brewers. We start, uh in our garage or basement, brewing in five gallon buckets, you know, cooking on a cookstove and boiling that way, and you know, starting to share with friends, and then uh, it's it's kind of an addicting little hobby and it grows over time, and uh it's a it's a fun community. And uh as it grows and grows and you start to meet more people, that's when the excitement starts to build and leads to things like this.
Speaker 1: Well, did you guys know each other for a long time, like this was like a hobby like your golfing buddies and your brewing buddy kind of thing, or do you meet by by virtue of like through your independent home brewing. I mean, I'm just kind of curious how long you guys known each other and how you got together.
Speaker 10: No, I appreciate the question. Brian, So, Andy and I have worked together in our professional lives for almost twenty years, and our third partner is, which is my son, Miss greg so Coreotis. Our third partner got involved with home brewing from his father in law and it did not take very long to understand that interest from inside the family to connect him to Andy. And these two have been brewing together here for the last five or seven years and talking about getting the bit by the bug. These guys have expanded it to something really impressive, both in terms of the size of their equipment and the continued investment that way, but also the quality of the beers and really honing in on some of the best beers in terms of the palate that Cincinnati has to offer around here. I would say I was interested in that previous conversation about heritage and the one thing, while the buildings may be disappearing over time, the ingredients do not, the recipes do not, and the heritage is alive.
Speaker 1: And well, thanks, Well, that is wonderful, you know, a positive spin on that. I'm gonna pause. I'm going to bring you back because I want to talk about hearth Bury generally speaking, but also for folks out there that may be interested. You know, that sounds like it will be fun, because I've always had that in the back of my mind, you know, homebrewing. That might be a fun hobby to start. I want to find out how long it takes you to come up with a great bat, because I have a feeling probably a few of them went down the drain. I don't know, though, more with Andy plugs that and greg otis hang on, will be right back. It's seven thirty five right now. If you have Kcity Talks agent, because I want to recommend strongly Peter Shubria, Colorwayam Seven Hills. Everybody needs a great real estate agent. If you're buying or selling a home, you absolutely need one. And the point of a real estate agent is, you know you need value from them. They're getting a commit and the new commission structure is different. This is going to be beneficial to you. It's changed and they've managed this change, but it will bring better value. And you're working with the SBRI Group of Keloriams seven Hills. You're working with the cream of the crop, the number one real estate group in the city of Cincinnati. Their mission is to give you a five star experience. And I know a lot of those over at the Peter Shebree Group of Caloriam seven Hills, the most notably Peter Shabrie, an outstanding group of agents. I think the best agents have gravitated otherwise been poached over to Peter Shbrierkelorwiams seven Hills. Peter's brilliant, he knows what he's doing. They're gonna give you terrific value, whether you're a buyer's agent or seller's agent. For you, you can confidently get in touch with them to learn more about the teams, learn more about the programs that they'd offer that nobody else has ever offering. Go to seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Then you're gonna call them up. That's right. Five one three seven zero eight three thousand, fifty five Katy high of eighty five, tod Ey got clotis Guy's over night sixty seven for the low eighty nine or high tomorrow with Tottis Guys and a chance of shower A few showers overnight possible sixty four for the low. Comes Sunday, mostly sunny with a high of eighty five. Sixty four right now traffic time.
Speaker 8: From the UC Health Tramping Center.
Speaker 7: Substance dependence is a treatable medical disease that affects both brain and behavior. You see health ad Dixon Sciences can help called five one, three, five eight, five eighty two two seven.
Speaker 8: List of accidents is growing.
Speaker 7: In addition to Westwood Northern being blocked off fern Croft to Montana, there's a wrecon mill above temper on Field Zerto at Mason, Montgomery and in Claremont County Williams Corner, one thirty two at one thirty one, Ingramom fifty five krc DE talk station.
Speaker 1: Seventh thirty nine, fifty five KRCD talk station Lightning things up here on a Friday, which is always a pleasure talking with Andy plodgsdead and Greg Otis, owners of Hearth Brewery Cannabilla Choreote is not on the phone, but he is part one of the partners in this new Hearth Brewery. But you gotta start it out doing home brew. And again, I know people who have done it. I haven't ever gone down that road myself, although it seems intriguing opportunity to be creative. Is it a difficult thing to sort of learn? I mean, and I joked about it as we went into the break. I mean, I'm sure that some of the batches went down the sink. And I've heard people like trying to experiment and coming up with some really weird beers. And there are some really strange ones out there readily available. Is it a tough process to learn? How long does it take? Do you really feel confident you have a good batch? Guys?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know it doesn't happen overnight. But there's a lot of parallel efforts with cooking, you know, if you kind of have a passion for cooking. So yeah, I mean you're following a recipe, you're starting out learning by what others do with their own recipes, and from there you kind of branch out, you tweak recipes anyway, similar to the way you would cooking, you know, add a little more salt here to a to a pasta dish kind of thing. Yeah. So but you know, yeah, no, I've had plenty of sink pores with some bad matches over the years before I've got things down, you know, with with homebrewing, carbonations really challenging. Packaging is difficult. There's some different things that you know, now that we're we're launching into the commercial world, we're so excited some of the some of the headaches go away. But now with that new headaches as we're dealing with three hundred and thirty gallons at a time. Yeah, but not screw.
Speaker 1: Up, Yeah, I imagine. And I'll tell you what in the process you mentioned screwing up and the process of screwing up other than maybe trying to combine dumb ingredients or ingredients. Ultimately they don't work together. And I am a I'm passionate man when it comes to cooking, I'm a total foodie. I spent my life growing I grew up in the kitchen, still love to cook. So I get all that. But in terms of the biggest uh like stumbling block that you could run into in any given batch brew is it the time on the on the on the stove, is it the the fermenting time. Where's the biggest problem area in brewing your own beer?
Speaker 10: Well, we always say that the most important thing is sanitization, keeping everything clean. Yeah, so what happens to beers, It can get a bacterial infection and sour the beer, and so that that's our number one concern. We constantly are cleaning here, you know, wearing gloves, hosing things down. It's it's a constant effort to keep it as sterile as possible. That's that's number one priority at all times.
Speaker 1: Well, and dealing with consistency. You know, I'm an I p A guy, and there are certain a couple of different I p as that I regularly buy. They always taste the same, you know, how do you maintain a level of consistency, like Okay, alcohol by volume is seven point five percent. It's seven point five percent this week, next month, next year. It's still going to How do you get that level of consistency batch after badge?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's it's a it's about taking a million readings and measurements and adjusting if you have to. So I me everything from the the salt content of the water to the boil temperatures and times, uh, making small adjustments throughout the process. Uh, it's it's yeah, everything you can do to try to be as consistent as possible. But we're constantly measuring and making adjustments throughout the process to make sure that we get the product the way we want it every time.
Speaker 1: And there's a sampling component too, like you're a in a way that you taste the product along with the way to make sure that it is a consistent tasting product. Is that is? Have I got that right? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Absolutely, we're we're we're tasting it when when it's a hot work coming out of the boil kettle, which uh you know, it's kind of tastes like a sweet hot tea. At that point, we taste it as it's uh, you know, ferm ending before it's carbonated. We take, we taste it all along the way, so we have an idea what it's going to end up like just just by taste right along the way.
Speaker 1: Exactly all right. Well, in terms of establishing your own brewery, which is uh, it's the Hearth Brewing companies where they is their brewery, it's a Hearth Brewing just period Hearth brewing. Did you go around a lot there's like fifty plus small breweries in the Greater SINCINNTI, Eric, I've lost track, there's so many. Did you go to a whole bunch of different ones to sort of figure out how you wanted Hearth brewing to look and to how you were going to design it? And uh, and that kind of thing, because I wouldn't know the first thing about opening up my own business, let alone a brewing company.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a really good question. So obviously, yes, we're connoisseurs of the craft industry, and we do visit a lot of breweries, not only locally but around the country. And and I think we do have an affinity for a certain feel. Corey Uh has young kids, and we are very family centric in the way that we think it's very core value to our business, and so when we were thinking about where to locate ourselves, first, we always we raised our kids. All of us raised our kids and are raising our kids on the west side of Cincinnati, and so we knew we were going to be on the town. But we also knew that this was a bit of a beer desert out here. There's not a lot of attention given to the West side, yet it's the scrowing part of Hamilton County. We really think it's an important place for us to invest. So we began to look around for the buildings that would begin to express that family oriented feel and we actually looked at a couple of different buildings out on the west side before settling in on what formerly was the Burwinkle Market Building in Harrison, Ohio. Great building, good bones, a lot of great assets like parking, etc. That make it very easy to use. And we immediately saw the opportunity by way of this beautiful building, Dutch colonial roof, big fireplace in the middle of it. What a great place to bring your family and hang out. And hence the name. Yeah, it came from the big stone fireplace that's in the middle of the building. So identity was created pretty quickly. And then it was just a matter of how to maximize the use of this property and make it a fun place to visit.
Speaker 1: How about that Hearth Brewing. You can find them on line at Hearthbrewing dot com. It's it eleven ninety five stone drive case you want to go out there, and it is I want to emphasize the point you made a couple of dons there. It is family friendly, you have food, and you welcome everybody.
Speaker 2: We do indeed.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and then it's wide open so you can see the brewing process as part of your visit. A lot of breweries do that. We feel like that's really important for people to be really connected to the process and the product. A lot of places indoor and outdoor to sit, hang out, play some games, have some fun. We really feel like being synonymous with Arison, Ohio and the identity of south Southwest Ohio an important consideration. So yeah, we want to stay intimate with this community and welcome everybody. By way of the first public announcement, our grand opening will be Saturday, September twenty eighth, eleven am. We kick it off and look forward people come out and visit with us.
Speaker 1: Saturday twenty eighth of September. Now on an all important questions. You've already covered the food, you already covered the family environment. Yes you can, and they encourage you to bring your kids. Can you bring your dog?
Speaker 10: Because we have food, you can bring your dog, but the dog will have to stay on the outside portions of our establishment. We have a nice porch that seat's about twenty five thirty people, and what used to be the greenhouse for the bar Winkles is now an outdoor patio which has plenty of space to hang out.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, gentlemen. I wish you all the best in the world on your new business endeavor. Thanks for spending time my listeners of me today again Hearthbrewing dot Com opening up the twenty eighth of this month. Eleven ninety five Stone Drive, Harrison, gentlemen, hope we get to talk again, and I'll be in your place sometime sometime down the road. I assure you of that. Thanks some my pleasure, My pleasure. Seven forty eight Cheryl pop Ho or flight tri State. She'll be on next. It's seven forty eight first so USA Insulation outstanding product. It is the best and you have until the twenty second of this month to get the free attic installation. So call for the free inspection. Just lock in the appointment. You get the free attic insulation when you pay for the exterior walls to have this amazing R value highest R value poone in the market injecting into the exterior walls of your home. You could be under insulated, you could have no insulation. That's what the free inspection is all about. If you need it, get it, because you get the free roof insulation or the attic insulation, and you get a twelve hundred dollars Energy Tax Credit Act now five one three three eight one three six two six three eight one foam online you find at USA Insulation dot.
Speaker 4: Net fifty five krc.
Speaker 1: Faty and eighty five Today we're not little sixty seven with cloud, chance of showers with cloud tomorrow, eighty nine for the high night of sixty four overnight with a few showers and mostly sunny Sunday, going up to eighty five. Right now sixty three, time for traffic.
Speaker 8: Probably you see our Triumphic Center. Substance dependency.
Speaker 7: It's a treatable medical disease that effects both brain and behavior. You see howth addiction sciences can help called five one, three, five, eighty five, eight two seven sap Pens seventy one continues to slow a bit into blue Ash. Sappens seventy five grew Lachlan and in Bend seventy four A few break lights from Montana Cruise continue to work with an early morning accident. The hands Westwood Northern blocked off between Ferncroft and Montana and there's a wreck in the clean up stages on field Zerbo. What makes in Montgomery? Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seventy fifty to fifty five KRCD talk station Bright Thomas always happy to talk with Cheryl Pop a Motterfly Trice date. What an amazing organization it is. Cheryl Pop, Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Good morning, how are you?
Speaker 1: I am doing fantastic.
Speaker 11: So we got Friday and you're talking about beer. Life is good.
Speaker 1: I know, I know it's great. I got Bill O'Reilly on the top of our news so really enjoy talking to Bill about his new boff In the meantime, we got another Honor Flight season start and it's Tuesday.
Speaker 11: We do September seventeenth we start our fall season and October twenty three it will be our second one before the winter.
Speaker 1: And these are these primarily Korean War veterans for the most part. Or where are we right now?
Speaker 11: Well, not this flight. We have about eighty five percent of them or Vietnam, and then we have one woman this time, and the rest of them are in between, like desert storm and things like that. Oh okay, yeah, we have a few with health issues that we're moving up.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, we're all getting older every day, Cheryl, I get the idea, But I remember when the vast majority of the folks on Honor Flight were World War Two veterans, and sadly that era has passed us. So time does march on. But what a great organization is You're are you full up for both? I mean obviously for Tuesday you're already full up? Is the is the next one already loaded up with with UH guardians and veterans as well?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 11: SEEH Tower flights full too. So we work ahead now with our new flight management system where we can work two flights at once, so they're all they're booked up. And then we have all the new e team that helps us settle everyone, and there's four of them working on it, so it's been going a lot smoother and a lot quicker for the vets and for the guardians and for us too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I just love because I know some of my listeners would would love to be on one of those, and I know from having been on two of them that yes, they do. So it'll be an honor, it will be an opportunity down the road. Is there a wait list that people can get on.
Speaker 11: Yes, there is. You just hit to go to the website Honor Flight tri State dot org and on the very front page is going to be your veteran initial application and your guardians sign up sheet. So once you get in our database system, then you're in line by your date of birth when we take you. So perfect, it's all very organized and we try to keep it as fair as we can.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Joel D. Hotterfly Tristate dot organs he has many times in the past to the blog page fifty five Kercy dot com. So folk can do that, and I just really encourage if you have any interest in doing it, just do it. So but that doesn't mean my listeners don't have an opportunity to participate because I have wax poetic about the welcome home ceremony at CVG for the for the flight return, which everyone can show up at next Tuesday.
Speaker 11: You can planes do back at eight thirty of course weather conditions, but between eight thirty and nine, and we'll bring all of that's into a parade coming in And it's just a red, white and blue, patriotic, unbelievable event. So it's right off of the main entrance at the airport. You walk straight in and turn to the right. You won't have any trouble finding us, just lit up in red, white and blue. And we're by that beautiful new mural that they have there in that rotanda section before the parking garage. So it's really a really open space, really nice and CBG has just been wonderful. Yes, we literally take the place Hope for four days a year and they're very accommodating. I couldn't say enough about our hometown airport.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you know what, I guarantee you the employees that re CVG get as big of a thrill out of as anybody else that shows up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they hang around on the sides in case we need anything. But yeah they can. They get some beautiful publicity and wonder wonderful people. I just can't say enough. A lot of honor flights have difficulties with their airport.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 11: They are top shelf.
Speaker 2: The whole way.
Speaker 1: Well, bring the kids, bring the family, bring your friends, welcome home the veterans, and enjoy the absolute just beautiful display of patriotism and supporting a lot of folks like for notably, as I'd like to point out, the Vietnam veterans who were treated so poorly when they return home from combat after serving their country. You can treat them really well just by being there, and they'll get a big kick out of it too.
Speaker 11: Well. It lifts everyone up, mostly the Vets. It gives them a little closure on their war experience and hopefully their families get to see them being thank for once. And it's beautiful. You know, it's a very very community event, and the Vets just love it. I mean, we get such wonderful notes and calls back to people that are crying on the phone saying they had no idea. Nobody cared anymore, you know, Oh, no one cared anymore. And this really gives them, you know, a little bit of closure in this later part of their lives. So it's a lot of fun for them and for us to you know, mix with the thank you and the graciousness that goes along with the trip. But then there's a lot of fun involved too well.
Speaker 1: There is and a lot of allergy outbreaks, I might point out. It's very emotional, but always in a very positive way. On behalf of all of my listeners, my veteran listeners, including just everybody else in the Greater Cincinnati area. Thank you, Cheryl Popping, everybody involved with Honor Flight tri State for doing what you do. And I'll encourage them again to get over to CVG next Tuesday for the welcome home ceremony because it's fantastic. We'll talk again, I know, Cheryl. And when you have that, we get a little bit closer to the event. And you have in November the Bourbon event. You come on on the program and spread the news on that one too.
Speaker 11: That would be awesome. See everyone on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Night looking forward to it. Thanks for what you do again, have a great weekend. Seven fifty six right now fifty five kr CD talk station stick around. We got Bill O'Reilly a brand new book confronting the President's very interesting one. That and then Seaun Maloney's doing the first Empower You Fall semester. It's lethal force and the law. When can you shoot somebody under what circumstances? That'll be a great discussion coming up at eight thirty. I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: When you want to know, when you need to know, when you have to know, you can be in the know.
Speaker 4: Right here on fifty five CARES right talkstation. This report is sponsored by O'Riley Auto Parts. Oh riley Auto Parts carries a full rang eight.
Speaker 1: O five here fifty five KRC, the talk station. I'm very happy Friday, May you and happier Welcome back to the fifty five carsdy morning show Man. My listening audience that doesn't need to have an introduced Bill o'reile. You've read all of his books. He's got eighteen number one ranked nonfiction books, Remember the Killing Series. I think Bill, you've been on my program half a dozen times for your Killing Series. I've read every single one of those outstanding author you are, and today you're gonna be talking about your brand new book confronting the President's no spin assessment from Washington to Biden. Bill, O'Reilly, welcome to the program. It's great to have you back on.
Speaker 2: Hey you been Brian.
Speaker 1: I've been fine. I've been fine. But now this is a you started Washington, you ended Biden, and it's more than just sort of the general description. You actually do some interesting detective work. We got some corrupt ones, we got some philanderers, we got some terrible press, I mean a great assessment from A to z. Here what prompted you?
Speaker 2: And if you read Confronting the President's cover to cover, you'll be the smartest kid on your block. You'll know everything about your country. So we got forty five individuals, and they're really like all of us in the sense that they do good and bad things. And I don't rank them. I say here, it's who they are. Here's how they lived, right down on what they eat for lunch and breakfast. Here's the overall assessment that we have of them. But you make up your online whether they helped or hurt the country. And it's fun to read it, as all my killing books are. We're shifting from killing to confronting now, but it's the same style. It's the same breezy, fun style and on every page you're gonna go WHOA. I didn't know that. I didn't know George Washington's mother didn't like them and they had a big feud. I didn't know that Abraham Lincoln once contemplated suicide. I didn't know any of that. So that's why we're the most successful nonfiction book authors in the world.
Speaker 1: With that question, you and Martin Duggard, your co author of these books, and these books my question, and I actually looked up the DSM five diagonia for narcissism because I regularly accuse most all politicians of being malignant narcissists and wonder what drives them? Did you can you come up with a general conclusion about personality types for presidents who actually are they becaing president or politicians generally speaking, or are they a mixed bag?
Speaker 2: Well, there are some people with very positive ambition and they want to help other people, and there are presidents like that. I think Teddy Roosevelt goes into that category. And then there are other people who are malevolent and they love power and they'll do anything you get it. And Lyndon Johnson would be the poster boy for that, and then there are people in the middle. But we had them all in the forty five elections, actually forty six because grew over Cleveland got elected twice. We've had them all, and it's my job to kind of ferret it out and stop mythologizing people and tell Americans who they really were, because the book is relevant to today. I mean, one of the really interesting parts of the book is that Kamala Harris's campaign is a base on the nineteen twenty election. It's a really they're doing exactly the same thing as Warren Harding did.
Speaker 3: Kidding.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows who Warren Harding is. So buy and you go out in Cincinnati today and you stop somebody going, hey, how about that Warren Harding? He goes, isn't he here, rapper? I don't know he is. He is one of the worst because nobody knew anything about him, and he wouldn't campaign, he wouldn't answer any questions. He sat on his porch in Marion, Ohio, and if you wanted to see him, he had to go there and way up to him and he gets in and it was his absolute disaster. And it's so relevant today because we don't know anything about Kamala Harris. Don't we know that our values haven't changed? What values of those ladies?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: So I tried to make the book very relevant to what Americans are going through this year.
Speaker 1: Well, I grabbed a hold of Hearting there because I noted from the materials. And this is the first time you and I have talked where I have not read your book in advance. I'll acknowledge that ahead because you quite often asked that question directly of those who were interviewing you. But I will read it. But Harding apparently had a lot of extramarital affairs as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he conducted them in the White House. I mean, but it's even worse than that. While the campaign was going on, his mistress gave birth to his kid and nobody reported it was insane. So this is a real villain, this Harding guy. And you know, Commas not nearly what he was, but the techniques that he used to achieve power being used again today.
Speaker 1: And I guess that's to me that the American people are responsible for allowing that. How can someone who you know nothing about get elected by the American people? I guess, going back to Harding again, how did they pull it off back then? How did people remain so in the dark about someone yet elect him for president.
Speaker 2: Well, it was just coming up World War One and we didn't have TV. Radio was in its infancy. The papers were they were okay, but you know out in Marion, Ohio, Hardy himself owned the newspapers. So it wasn't the folks' fault so much. Then they were cut up with Woodrow Wilson an eight year of the eight years of Democrats in the World War One era. It wasn't so much the folks. It was here's how we're going to get power. We know the Republicans knew that Harding was ridiculous, but didn't have anybody else, and he was a good front man and they won. And then the kicker on the whole story is that he dies in San Francisco, and some people believe that his wife poisoned them. Florrence had had enough of him running around his mistress. So I can't confirm that. But Florence got him in the ground fast, and all autopsy just Larrence dead. Get him in the ground.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a conversation every week with Judjenna, Paula, Tana and we always focus on the Constitution because he and I are politically like minded in our are our belief in the Founding Principles and what's embodied in the Constitution, and that our rights are in fact God given. If you had to put your finger on one particular president of all of the ones you looked at all of them, who do you think under has undermined the Founding Father's principles or the principles embodied in the Bill of Rights. If I can boil it down to just that part the most.
Speaker 2: It's a hard question. I think John Tyler, who was a slaver, a trader, you know, to be Canoe and Tyler too. We go back to Ohio again with Harrison. He dies John Tyler. Nobody knows much about him. He's VP Southern guy. Virginia comes in and you know, pretty much runs roughshot over the Constitution. Everything he wanted, he beat over like hundreds of bills, and then when the war broke out he became a senator for the Confederacy. He's a trader, I mean, so this guy was about as low as you can go about trying to undermine our Constitution, and overall.
Speaker 1: Your assessment of the Reagan administration. That's when I came of political age, Bill O'Reilly, and I just just really embraced Reagan's presidency. He was uplifting, he you know, it was just a positive guy. And of course he had a very successful presidency. Anything about Reagan that you get popped up there that you found out about that most people wouldn't even know about. I mean, I know about the Iran Contra affair, but what about you know, these other select details of these other scanners were something that maybe is really great about Reagan that we don't know about.
Speaker 2: Well, we wrote Killing Reagan, So if you really want to know about the man, that soup to nuts right there. Ronald Reagan was a successful president because of his largely because of his demeanor, his optimism. Yeah, he lifted the country out of his Jimmy Carter Malaise Carter very similar to Joe Biden, but Biden was worse in Carter. Carter at least tried Biden, did you try so? Reagan, the force of his personality and that he knew how to present himself was his strongest suit. Second strongest was his vision that we can collapse communism if the United States develops this weaponry that the Russians just don't have the money to do it. That was a pretty brilliant strategy and it worked. Now, Sagan was out of office when the Berlin Wall came down and the Soviet Union collapsed, But it was him.
Speaker 12: He was the.
Speaker 2: Architect of that, and he had very firm beliefs. By the way, Ronald Ray, he wasn't always she washing. So Reagan was an excellent president.
Speaker 1: He's in a top ten kind of figured. You reached that conclusion well in your assessing Donald Trump. Of course, we're gonna have a choice here in November. We have no idea who Kamala Harris is other than the things that in position. She'd out loud taken as she tried to run for president, but no one had any interest in her. But you had four years of Donald Trump. Of course, his administration plagued by all the allegations of collusion and the like. What's your overall assessment of Trump as you as you dealt with it in confronting the presidents, Well.
Speaker 2: He governed well for four years in my opinion, if you look at the economy. Of course, Covid interrupted it, but he's a libertarian, capitalist and at worked and real wages is to proof they went up hundred percent for everybody across the board. That's a really remarkable achievement. So in the four years that he was there, he did a much better job than Biden did in three and a half. I mean, there's not even any comparison there. So Trump should be ahead by ten points over Harris, but he's not because he muddles the waters with crazy stuff and that hurts him dramatically with people who don't really pay close attention. They really don't know policy, and they don't know how things get done, but they hear stuff on they hear him say crazy stuff, and they go and this guy, I'm tired of him. So with Trump as a mixed bag, he's a deal maker and he was successful. He accomplished an amazing thing by even getting elected in sixteen. But he just isn't disciplined enough to get that message across to the American people. I hope that he course correct, but at this point, I mean, you know, that's that's not a in November that could go to her, which would be a disaster for the United.
Speaker 1: States, absolute disaster. Of course, in the amended version of confronting the Presidents. He'll deal with Kamala Harris if she does become president. He is Bill O'Reilly, along with Martin Duggard, the name of the book Confronting the President's No Spin Assessment from Washington to Biden. Bill O'Reilly, it's always wonderful talking to you. Thank you so much for the books that you write. They are a fantastic read and very informative.
Speaker 2: God Bran. After you finish the book, I'll come back. We'll talk about it further.
Speaker 1: Alright, I look forward to that. Yes, I'll hold you to that promise. Bill O'Reilly, have a wonderful weekend. My friend a seventeen fifty five car see the talk station. Yeah, get that book on the blog page fifty five KRC dot com, and get in touch with Colin Electric. For all your electric needs. You can call my friend Andrew Cullen and his team. They'll come out to your place and fix it or add it, or whatever the case may be. If it deals with electric a residential electric project, you're in the best possible hands. A plus with a better business bureau, upgrade that old wiring, add a whole house surge protector. I had them do that one time, and you know that that stops the surge from even entering the home because you know the surge bars don't do it, and something could go wrong with the entire electric systems. Just a little added thing if you have them out there, you might want to have them add that to the thing or just call them up for that alone. But whatever your electric need, you're in the best possible hands. They're efficient, and they take great care of you there, respectful of your home and you and the customer service well, it's outstanding. That's why they enjoy an A plus with a better business Bureau Online it's Cullen ce U L L E N Cullen Electriccincinnati dot com. The number is five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one.
Speaker 4: Two fifty five KRC. We're less than two dot com.
Speaker 1: Time for the nine first War and weather forecast is going to be uh cloudy day, mostly anyway high eighty five clouds overnight as well sixty seven for the low chance of showers under mostly cloudy skys Tomorrow with the high of eighty nine. Sixty four is showers overnight and on Sunday mostly Sun eighty five the high then it is sixty five right now hy for traffic from.
Speaker 8: The UC Health Tramphing Center.
Speaker 7: Substance dependency is a treatable medical disease that affects both brain and behavior. You see health addiction sciences can help. Call five one three, five to eighty five eight two two seven. Southbound seventy five is running an extra five through Lachland. A couple of extra minutes needed. Southbound seventy one to seventy five pants Reagan northbound four seventy one's closer to a ten minute delay into the barrels near Grand Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 8: The talk station.
Speaker 1: A twenty two to fifty five KRC detalk station, Happy Friday to you come in next week. Were talking with Sea Maloney, a licensed Ohio attorney firearms legal practices, emphasizing gun rights. We're going to learn all about well in the period of time we're talking about him, at least something about lethal force. That's the subject matter of the first Empower You Fall semester class that he'll be presenting. Shawn and join the program next to talk about using deadly force. So IMpower Youoamerica dot or just got a link to that on the blog page fifty five cars dot com. I just wanted to cook observation, and I wanted to ask O'Riley about the debate, but I really wanted to focus on the book because that was the reason he was only John the Morning Show. But I was critical after the debate, and I brought this up into five o'clock hours, So if you're around an apologies, But I wanted to do a quick summary of that for folks that didn't hear my reassessment. I was critical of Trump for mentioning the eating dogs and cats part of it out of that story from Springfield, because you know, I thought it was more important to stick with the facts that we knew, because there's still claims that nobody was eating dogs or cats. That's that's all made of. It's an internet meme thing. But there are fifteen to twenty thousand Haitian illegal immigrants living in Springfield or there migrants, call them migrants. You don't like the term illegal whatever, because I don't know the legal status of every one of them. So let's not paint with the broadbrush, but with over a very short period of time. A city of sixty thousand turns in a city of eighty thousand without notice and without the resources. I understand it's also happening around town. So some some stories going back and forth on Facebook, and then some articles that were actually written about hundreds and hundreds of migrants from Mauritania settling in Cincinnati. Notably, I believe it was Wyoming area. But what Trump did in focusing on that, he got to re talking about the dogs and cats part. But it brought to people's focus the immigration problem, and by getting people to react to that, you know, Trump mentioned nobody's eating dogs or cats, But what were they talking about in the context of a city that got overwhelmed with an insane number of people they hadn't planned for. And it went viral. The story is all across the country in every major newspaper, from local news all the way to the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post, who interestingly enough, the Washington Post wrote about the city of Cincinnati getting these Mauritanian immigrants in an article from that was part of the back and forth communication on this topic. In an article from June ninth, I had never seen it, and I don't profess to have seen every single article about everything in every paper, but there it is. The Washington Post wrote about it in a very glowing welcoming. Oh City's welcoming, and there are people there that are helping out. But it brought the focus and the attention to the or the attention to the outlandish problem we have with cities literally being overrun, and Springfield's a great example of it. Even got the governor throwing money at it. Governor who may have created the problem or help create the problem, but at least it brought it to the national attention. So I am a part of me wants to give him credit for going down that road intentionally for the purposes of turning this into a viral discussion, or because he's Donald Trump and wants to go with the weird, the salacious details, like you know, or the strange part. It's the weird stuff that O'Reilly was talking about that he inadvertently went down that row, which obviously got my intention to made me angry at the time, but it still worked out to his advantage because so many people are now talking about the immigration situation, So props to Trump on that one. And it's still viral to this very day. So God bless the folks in Springfield having to struggle with the challenges, and I wish them all the best in the world. Let's learn about self defense when you can use lethal force. Sean Maloney joined the program next to talk about that. But after I mentioned cancer, which sucks. We all know that, and I always like to sort of, you know, bring it up as a unifying thing. There's one thing in the world, the world unified around the fact that cancer sucks, and nobody wants a cancer diagnosis. I certainly didn't when I got mine, but thankfully my friend Joni referred me to the great cancer doctors at OHC. They've been around for more than thirty five years. Outstanding of what they do. Their cancer research team is engaged in bringing innovative treatment options to their patient the latest and leading edge treatments and CIC trials right there at OHC, which is where you want to be. So start with them like I did, or get a second opinion. Learn more online at ohcare dot com. That's ohcare dot com. The number is eight eight eight sixty four nine forty eight hundred. That's eight eight eight sixty four nine forty eight hundred.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio stationtions.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first one to weather forecast. Going to be a cloudy day to day eighty five for the high clouds continue overnight sixty seven. For the low clouds are the chance of showers tomorrow eighty nine. For the high mostly cloudy overnight showers possible Saturday night sixty four and a mostly sunny Sunday. Goe up to eighty five. It's sixty five right now. Let's get a traffic updeat.
Speaker 8: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 7: Subsist dependence is a treatable medical disease that affects both brain and behavior. You see health addiction sciences can help. Call five one, three five, eighty five, eighty two twenty seven southbound seventy five. That's those for an extra five three lolock one northbound four seventy one's under a five minute delay. Now between Grand Downtown northbound seventy five. He is cleared through the cut. Chuck Ingram up afty five KRC Deep Talk Station. Hey thirty here fifty five KRC the talk station. Very happy Friday to you, glad, Good time to be tuned in. I am happy to welcome to the fifty five CARC Morning Show Sean Maloney, who's a license Ohio attorney. He is a specialist in firearms. That's what his legal practice is all about, emphasizing gun rights practices in all areas of firearm related law in both state and federal courts, Second Amendment, criminal defense, as well National Firearms Act issues. You can go on and on about what he does for a living. He's doing an Empower Youth seminar, the first one of the semester. It's next what is it Thursday September nineteenth, beginning at seven o'clock with Orlando Sonza talking about his run for a congressional District one, and then he'll begin his conversation on deadly force, lethal force and the law.
Speaker 1: That'll start at seven point thirty. You want to be logged in Empower Youoamerica dot org. Sign up for to show up at the Empower Youth studio to have Northland Boulevard. It is a pleasure to have you on the Morning show. Sean Maloney, Welcome, Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 12: It's great to be back.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you know, I'm a firearms owner. I'm an attorney as well as you may know. It doesn't matter. It doesn't mean as an attorney that I know anything about, you know, the legal realities of firearms. And I didn't practice tax law, and I don't know a whole lot about the loopholes in the tax code either, but I do have a pretty decent knowledge of firearms law and what I have over the years heard people and it's I think it's a growing problem before we get to what justifies using lethal force, that people even who are firearms owners, have expressed fear over using them, for fear that they're going to get prosecuted, even under situations when they are fearing for their life and have would justifiable use of deadly force. How do you address that component, you know, Brian, That's.
Speaker 12: That's the main reason why I created this seminar a few years ago. I'm an entering instructor as well as a concealed carry instructor and of course a criminal defense attorney, mostly in self defense, and I often wondered how many times do people leave classes in the state of Ohio or now with perminalists carry How many times are they carrying the fire and they really have no idea when they can legally improperly use the firem and self defense. And I can tell you from representing people that have taken another human life, you will not have the opportunity to make that decision when the incidents occurring. It's over in three seconds for the most part. So that's why I created this class, because you need to be in fear of death or service by the your harm before anything starts in the down the road to using self defense. And that's the real problem because like I said, you won't have time to think about it kind of make that reasonable, proper decision when the incidance occurring. So you need to think about it, talk about it, and make that decision long before the incident occurs. And you are lucky. We have a general idea what's going on. But if you ask the general run of the middle person, the good girl or the good guy with the gun, they always wait too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they.
Speaker 2: Don't know the law.
Speaker 1: Well, let me give you a little scenario, because I know that you've gotten I'm sure that you could not have been through your life since January sixth to today without being asked this question. Because I say a firm no, no one was justified to shoot Ashley Babbitt as she was trying to scoot through that little window area. She was not threatening anyone. No one was struggling with you know, eminent apprehension of bodily harm, that no one was threatened with death. So how is it that that officer got away with shooting her and killing her? Your thoughts, You.
Speaker 12: Made the perfect statement. He got away with it because there was nothing in that situation from what any of us saw on the news, and it was all in living color.
Speaker 2: He did not have a light in.
Speaker 12: My opinion and many other people's opinions, to use lethal force and self defense. I don't know how he could have been in fear of death. They're serious finally into your harm and won't make that decision for him to pull that trigger and kill her. It's not justified. And you or I we would lose if we did that anywhere in emerge to society and we were put on trial. What's your defense?
Speaker 1: Well, one thing in Ohio maybe, And we'll talk about this when I'm bringing back the castle doctrine again. We're talking with Shaan Maloney. He is a firearms expert and a practice of law that involves defending folks that have been accused of these types of things. Any firearms related issues need to get in touch with Shaan Maloney. Bring it back and we'll talk a little bit more about this upcoming Empower Youth seminar and the law on firearms. Pause from a moment, though, so I can mention Suzette Low's Camp if you need mortgage. If you need a mortgage, maybe you got one, you want to get some equity out of your house. I don't know some people like reverse mortgages. I'm not a huge fan of the concept. But if that's the financial plan in your world, Suzette Low's Camp's there to help you with those too, all things mortgage related. She has more than thirty five years in the mortgage business and she's with Cross Country Mortgage, which means if you're hearing my voice and you're in any one of the fifty states or Puerto Rico, she can help you get that mortgage issue resolved or settled, or help you buy that home. She did my daughter. I referred to my daughter to Suzette Low's Camp and it worked out great for her. Her customer service is the best in the business. No junk fees, no application fees, just great rates at a low cost, and someone you're really going to enjoy working with. You can send an email, should get right back you Suzette dot lows Camp, l s e Kamp Sudt dot lows Camp at CCM dot com. Give her a call. She'll also get right back. Five one three, three, one three fifty one seventy.
Speaker 4: Six fifty five KRC free. I heard radio appcat.
Speaker 1: Here's your nine first one to one four ks. Got to be a cloudy day to day, Hi have eighty five sixty seven overnight clouds, A chance of showers tomorrow with cloudy skis on a high of eighty nine, few showers overnight sixty four and mostly sunny Sunday one up to eighty five. Right now it's sixty seven typer traffic.
Speaker 8: From the UCL Traumphic Center. Substance dependence.
Speaker 7: It's a treatable medical disease that affects both brain and behavior. Do you see health addiction sciences can help call it five one three, five, eight, five eight two two seven sath bend seventy five continue slow through walk on SODA's northbound forest seventy one from Grand into town. But the late times have dropped under the five minute mark for both Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty nine Here fifty five Krcity Talk Station. You got to be online watching it by stream or at two twenty five north On Boulevard next Thursday at seven pm to first hear Orlando Sanza had followed up by my firearms expert friend here, Sean Maloney. You can find Sean directly online at second Calldefense dot org. He's an expert in all things firearms legally related. Sean was going to ask you about the castle doctrine. So, if Ashley Babbitt had broken the window in my front door and was making her way into my home even though she was not armed, I have a presumption in the state of Ohio that she was there to do me grievous bodily harm and hurt me, so I could justifiably use my firearm or deadly force, as the case may be, if she was in my house, in my right on.
Speaker 2: The that's correct.
Speaker 12: When the castle doctrine went into effect, a couple of things happened in the state of Ohio. The first thing that happened is that we removed the duty to retreat. Prior to that, and prior to the castle doctrine, if the same person broke into your house and you could safely retreat out your back door, well, how the law required you to do that before you defended yourself and your family. So when we enacted the castle doctrine, we also removed the duty to retreat. And the presumption is if somebody breaks into your house under the circumstances that you just explained, then the presumption is they're there to do you harm, They're not there to do anything else, and you can reasonably probably use self defense in that situation.
Speaker 1: Now I understand that you know there are certain circumstances where just merely grabbing your gun could be considered lethal force as opposed to actually pulling the trigger. Under what circumstances could you get arrested just from merely, you know, having your gun out as it were.
Speaker 12: Those are the cases of brandishing, if you're grabbing a farm, pointing it or indicating that you have a firearm. And just representative gentleman who was in a road raceed incident and a gentleman follow him into the parking lot, an argument that had ensued, and this gentleman went to his car, grabbed a firem and was in a holster. Never took it out of the holster and said, hey, I think this is over now. He was arrested for improperly brandishing this firearm and for menacing at that point in time. And then it all came down to was he in fact and fear of death or serious boy into your arm? Because remember something, Brian, if you introduced a firearm to the situation, guess what somebody is in fear of death? And so at that time, the legal system steps in and decides were you in fear of death? You were serious value in your harmon? Can you reasonably explain that he had the opportunity and the ability to hurt you and that you were in fear for your life. So that's kind of the process that the core system takes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that street ends up running both ways, which is why it's important never to brand of firearm if you're not dealing with this grievous bottle of injury concern. Now, let me pose a scenario for you, one that actually happened to me, and let's see what your legal assessment is on what I did. Get out of work. A guy tried I just summarized it by saying, the guy tried to kill me. I'm on the Expressway, a high speed lane. He's coming up on me hot I'm going eighty five. He's going about one hundred and fifteen in a big truck. I get out of the way. I go over to the center lane. As soon as he passes me, he gets in front of me, locks his brakes up, and from that point in the middle of I seventy one north of Montgomery Road, all the way up to two seventy five Montgomery Road off ramp, which is what I take to get home, he is ramming into me. He pit maneuvered me, or he tried to anyway. On the on ramp to two seventy five, I say he's trying to kill me. I mean he's in a huge truck and I'm on my little sports car. So when my car comes to a dead stop because he had disabled by ramming me multiple times right there at Montgomery Road, I have my firearm in my hand as I'm opening my car door because I'm expecting this guy to be right there. Was I justified in paring myself for.
Speaker 12: That, absolutely in that situation, and things have changed in our lifetime, Brian, if you think about it, when mob violence occurs, you can use your fire or your automobile as a weapon just as much as you can use anything else. And certainly at those speeds, by what he was doing to you, if it wasn't for your driving skills.
Speaker 2: Who knows, could easily have been killed.
Speaker 12: And the presumption is, in a reasonable presumption by anybody listening to you, is this guy means to do you harm? Yes, So if you're going to say stop he's coming at you, absolutely you have a right to use self defense.
Speaker 1: Well, and I tried to flee. I did my best to get the hell out of there, because you know, I got a much faster car than this guy had, but the traffic allowed him to catch up with me. That's how he was able to do it. It's just I keep reflecting by that. It's been going years, years and years ago by this point, But I did think about my daughter in that circumstance. She could have been easily killed with that pittmaneuver thing he pulled on me. Because that's a dangerous area there, and of course your cargo is completely out of control. Now let my listeners, no, Sean, if you don't mind, because you know I hear it all the time. People think that they have the right to use deadly force when it comes to people stealing things from their house or their driveway, their garages. And I want to spell that notion and let you explain that absolutely.
Speaker 12: And I always remember this case because I'm sure you remember the first.
Speaker 1: Case that you had to.
Speaker 2: Exactly what I mean.
Speaker 12: The United States Supreme Court and a spring loaded shot gun case decided that human life is more important than property, and we have to remember that. Now there are some jurisdictions where there's little modifications of that, but generally speaking, folks, human life is more important than any property. And I think probably what happened to you and what transported on the highway gave a great indication that you understand that. Because Brian, what's the best gunfight.
Speaker 2: You've ever been in? The one you're never in.
Speaker 8: Amen, you don't need to do that.
Speaker 12: Remember, human life is always more important than property. Now, you may try to stop somebody from sealing something and then can escalate to where all of a sudden you're in fear of deaths or serious by the name of your arm. But immediately the first thought is human life is more important than any property. And I'm sure you're listening with listeners, are understand the logic in that absolutely.
Speaker 1: And inspite of what that guy tried to do with me, I've always I've said it many many times, the best thing that happened to me that day is that I didn't have to shoot him. He was walking away from me. As I was carefully looking around getting out of my car, I saw him across the street, like, thank God, I don't want to shoot anybody.
Speaker 12: And for your listeners out there, I've had the opportunity forced it or unfortunately to represent a lot of people that are forced to take another human life. And I can tell you something, folks, You're changed forever. You will never be the same. And that's why I think called the SA's one thing that we offer is psychological counseling because folks, you can't imagine that, I can't imagine taking it into our life. So that's why we make the determination. We go to classes, like I said, par you, and we understand when we can legally and properly use loose for force and self defense because we all want to get home at night to kiss our spouses and our kids as a walking the door.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. I'm glad you doubled down on what I said there, because, like I said, it's just I never want to have to do that ever ever, because I anticipate the aftermath in my head. You can imagine, you know, every day of your life, you probably reflect back on the day that you had to kill somebody. Oh'd be awful.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to emphasize another point you made. This is why having the weapon with you, a concealed or even holstered firearm if you want to carry open and I'm not a big fan of it, but if the situation escalates, you do go outside and confront that person stealing your lawnmower in your front yard, you have it available to use if the situation deteriorates. That's the importance of preparation, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: Absolutely? And again I often wonder if all the classes I tea, when people walk out, do they just put their firearm in their knight's hand and never touch it again. No, I've had friends and they keep their firearm in their glove department and now they're in the store, or now they're pumping gas, so they're doing something. I said, so what good is that gun going to do? You have to be prepared, and that preparedness isn't just known by the law buying citizens. Every bad guy and a bad girl in the world always take a second thought. When we introduced concealed carry into state of Ohio, is this person armed or isn't they or aren't they armed? And that's really what reduces crime in states of the law concealed carry. But you have to remember that you have to be prepared taking the class. Having a gun at home or in your glove compartment, that's not preparation because, like I've said, three seconds the people that I've represented, the last two people that I represented that had to take a human life and self defense. It happened right now, and one person was shot at three times before he had an opportunity to defend himselves, and the other person is being rushed with the guy with a machete. Folks, you don't have time, and you don't have time to rack around in your chamber. If we're going to carry a farm for self defense, it's got to be ready all the time.
Speaker 1: Common sense from Sean Maloney, and real quick here, I know I have a couple of listeners who will not frequent any business that has one of those no Firearms ALLOWND stickers on the front door. They can't private property owner can prohibit them in. But what of what kind of obligation do they then owe you? My argument as an attorney's always been from the perspective, well, if you tell me I can't defend myself, then you better damn will be able to defend me, and that you will be liable if you don't. Is there a lie theory of liability along those lines that exist under Ohio law.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's my ability, and it's premacist liability. If you're taking away our ability to protect ourselves, then presumably your your task with protecting us in ourselves. And I think that Gary Farmers many years ago now, when they made termination to take their signs there are no gun signs off the door.
Speaker 2: They understood that.
Speaker 12: They understood that, I personally know that you understood that they don't know anything about the other person without a concealed carry permit, but they know that somebody with a concealed carry permits never been convicted of the selony has taken the class, has had a background check, and they're a good guy or a good girl with a firearm. So you know that's important.
Speaker 2: I always realize that.
Speaker 1: All Right, one last question for a part company today. It's been a great conversation. Sean again next Thursday, seven pm at Poweryoamerica dot org or two twenty five North and Boulevard to see them live. What's your favorite concealed carry of choice?
Speaker 12: My friend, you know I have a bias, and all my friends know that bias. I've been a glot guy since the early nineteen nineties. Yeah, generally speaking, I carry a Glock nineteen, but I did get a glot forty three X for my birthday a few years ago, and I always tell people in my classes sometimes you have to dress for the situation for your firearm and vice versa. So I'm a blog guy. Generally speaking, what's on here right now is a Glock nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's a larger one. That's a full frame. I got a couple of Block twenty six is which are smaller frame. But the new concealed carrier choice for me is the cig P three sixty five, which has a narrower frame, although it still has enough AMO to mirror a double stack. You probably are familiar with that. But just a couple of choices for my listeners out there is check out Sean next Thursday, empower Youoamerica dot org. Sewan has been great talking. We can keep up the great work.
Speaker 12: Brian's great talk to you too, and this is just a great conversation for your listeners.
Speaker 1: It's been very informative, I'm certain, and you get a lot of people tuning in next Thursday. Take care of my friend, have a wonderful weekend, and folks get in touch with Cover Sincy. John Rowman and the team of Cover Sincy are wonderful at what they do, and they there's no obligation for you except a few minutes of time to reach out to them and let them take a look at your medical insurance. What do you have, what's it cost? What's your out of pocket liability? Business owners? What have you got for your employees? Are you struggling to afford medical insurance? All these questions can be asked what Cover since he does, is turned to its two hundred plus insurance companies and thousands of medical insurance plans and comes up with a better solution for you individually. If you're an employer, they look at every single one of your employees and their individual circumstances, because we're all different. The result couples under sixty five, for example, saving between five hundred and one thousand dollars a month with dollars one coverage in many cases none of that out of pocket liability for your regular annual physician exams and things like that. It's amazing how much you can save and how much better your medical coverage can be. Just talk to the team. Any one of the team members can help you. Just start the conversation, let them do their magic. Five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred two two fivey five online fill a format right there. You can start the process that way. Coversinc dot Com
Speaker 4: Fifty five krc Man