Speaker 1: One on one Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This portion of the show is brought to you by.
Speaker 2: Bob World Order b w Oh look at you opening, licking, sticking stuffing all those self address stamp that's a fat stack that came in today.
Speaker 1: If people requested Bob World Order stickers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I looked on my desk this morning and I was like, WHOA, I'm gonna be busy mailing some stuff this morning.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you taking over that project. That's uh, no problem.
Speaker 3: But you know, every now and then we'll have you run them down too if I if I do the stuff.
Speaker 1: No, the funniest things like a good deal to me. Here you go.
Speaker 3: The funniest thing about this whole b WO sticker thing is it just started off kind of as like a Joe kind of a joke, and then it turned into this, Hey would be cool to just start seeing these BWO stickers pop up all around town. And now more and more people want them because well A, they know we're gonna run out of them soon, but b because they're like, you're in on it, you want to be on it? Yeah, I'm part of that gang. Right, there's not a gang. Sorry, that's a part of a group gathering like minded individuals, people that are tired of a convenience store and retail theft.
Speaker 1: See groups just coming in and wiping out stores and run. You know it's crazy. It's yeah, that's the whole theory.
Speaker 3: I won't try to keep stuffing these while we're on the air, even I'm doing one right now.
Speaker 1: Granted, Bob World Orders. A solution to that is an extreme violent one, drastics, some may even say, but.
Speaker 3: It's going to make a point where people don't steal like that anymore.
Speaker 1: If you end up in a wheelchair, sure, yeah, we get it.
Speaker 3: If you don't have your BWO sticker and you're like, well I want one, all you have to do mail us a self addressed stamped envelope and are are just Google for our address.
Speaker 1: Just let us know how many you need and we'll throw them in there and get them off to you. We also have a stack of them. If you swing by our office building, you get up, get out of the elevator on the fourth floor, just right up to the left, there's a table. We get a stack of them there.
Speaker 3: I need to replenish that, by the way, remind me of that if you could again self a drafts stamped envelope and for our address, just google it.
Speaker 1: You know that ride at the fair wujrr address. Yeah, that ride that you see at the fair, and we've talked about I don't know how many times this happening over the years. That's the swings that are attached by the chains that spin around. And how many times have we heard about someone malfunctioning and launching someone out of the parking lot? Exactly all right? I want you to picture that ride, only a mammoth version of it at six Flags Mexico City. It's called the sky Screamer.
Speaker 3: I call it exactly what you said, the parking lot launched puts.
Speaker 1: You up two hundred and fifty feet in the air. This one at six Flags Mexico City. It had a malfunction and came to a stop at was stuck two hundred and fifty feet up and all the riders are just dangling there as a thunderstorm rolled in. Oh beautiful. You want to take a look at the Facebook page for what it looked like.
Speaker 3: Again, I wouldn't get on this because I'm afraid of heights. But you get stuck and then the storm comes through. Not you don't have an umbrella on your ride. No, you're just a lightning rod anyway.
Speaker 1: Giant lightning rod. Oh my god. No, summertime Mexican storm again j r R Facebook page. Whoa, the storm got worse as the riders are being evacuated. No one was hurt. Six Flags put out a statement saying it costs that. We are aware it costs some uncomfortable moments for some visitors. But the ride was back up and running a short time later.
Speaker 3: Look at how high they are above the roller coaster below them, and even that's high up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the sky screamer, I don't know what to do. You can't jump. They're not going to rescue you that quick.
Speaker 1: You know, yesterday we did a segment because yesterday was National toilet Paper Day. It was also National Dog Day, we know that, but yesterday was National toilet paper Day and ironically, a toilet paper truck had flipped over on ninety five and I think it was in Flagler County. Yeah, so what about In that conversation we had some of the listeners mentioned that they have transitioned to using bidays from time to time. Yeah, ironically, And.
Speaker 3: I told you I have friends that we're talking about it just this past week.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, am all right. It came across this people trying out the days for the first time and their their reactions, and I'll throw this up on our socials as well as w JR dot com and Lunch and Taco page.
Speaker 2: It seems like an unnecessary, splashy car wash experience for your bum.
Speaker 1: Is it an on button? Yeah? Oh man, here we go. You get to hear a lot of oh told.
Speaker 2: You this is like a nice little shower without taking a shower.
Speaker 1: The accuracy is a pinpoint. I didn't know you could warm the water up to that's a nice little touch.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need a towel to white, not even tissues because everything's sopping.
Speaker 1: I feel like I gave birth to like eighteen water blockings. Small sampling of people trying out a bidet for the first time in their honest reactions.
Speaker 3: See, that's the That's the problem that I then I would have is then you have to dry off with what toilet paper?
Speaker 1: What's the point? And you know toilet paper is it's like a cleanex if a cleenex gets.
Speaker 3: Wet, it sticks to you, you know, and then you have tissue cheek. I'm not what is that condition called tissue cheek? Tissue cheek, it's not it's not like tongue in cheek. It's tissue cheek. I'm just not sold on the idea. My in laws have have the little side attachment ones and I kind of look at it every time ago I'm alright, and somebody else had that in their hand doing and then yeah.
Speaker 1: It's muscle memory at this point, man, after fifty some odd years of Now, if you had an ailment, you know, I get that.
Speaker 3: I understand if you had, like I don't know, a broken hand, or because I've dealt with that where I broke my hand, I got that boxers fracture.
Speaker 1: Remember, can't use your other hand to do that. Try it? You know what I'm thinking about That That would be awkward. It's beyond awkward, and it's not the best like clean. So it's not like using the phantom hand to, No, that's about the same. It's just put the phantom hand to I'm going to start getting used to use my left hand because I'm right handed. I'm gonna start getting used to use my left hand just so that in the occurrence that I need to because I remember that time trying to brush your teeth. Pet and Mike just going look like, you know, college shit, it will.
Speaker 3: Become a switch wiper. Yeah, that's what I'm see. You thought it would be easy. That's just because you placed four. It's with one and and and do everything else.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, I didn't say I thought it would be I just thought about it, and now I just I'm I'm doing the same motion. Yeah, yeah, that's awkward.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Then, and we had listeners point out when we talked about this a couple of weeks ago, the toilet paper holders on the wrong side of the wall usually.
Speaker 1: And then it's just a whole s show at this point.
Speaker 3: So I'm just gonna I'm gonna, you know, like I'm I'm learning Spanish on dual lingo.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna learn left hand or right. Keep us updated in the progress.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'll forget by the end of the show.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny. We were talking about school buses a little bit earlier. How about this, uh this in uh New Brunfels, Texas. First week of school. At least two families had issues with their child's bus route driver. A three year old pre K student was left on a bus and the school did not know until the child's parent called to notify them that the child didn't make it home. Oh, there he is in the back. That's In a separate incident, two elementary kids were told to get off at the wrong school bus stop. After telling the driver it wasn't their stop that the driver says, well, we saw that happen last week too. We got out of the wrong place. The kids didn't get off, The driver didn't stop at their stop and just drop by going and gets to the end of the route, the last stop, and the two kids are still on there, and they told these dudes to get off. It was the last bus stop of the route and we're at the one of the first bus stops. I was like, very continued, are they trying to tell him today? Brother and sister are seven to nine years old? Skip shtop and like, can we go back to the school.
Speaker 2: He said no, you cannot.
Speaker 1: He cannot do that. My heart sank. School was very apologetic. I have not heard from the supervisor of the transportation department. I had tried to reach out to her a couple of times, games slapped messages just end in the line, kid, get off.
Speaker 3: My heart just dropped here in this lot of cute little kids, uh so innocent, and they're.
Speaker 1: To get up. I don't softball practice to be it.
Speaker 3: Wow, softball practice huh well, now it could be bowling. It's just I don't have time for these kids that didn't get off well because I drove right by their stop.
Speaker 1: Deeper insinuation here if I know you, But we'll move right along now. Steak double U j r r