Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. Tim brought the glasses back. That makes me happy. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. What is going on? Everyone? It is just past midnight. Well it is now officially Tuesday, June tenth, but basically Monday June ninth for us. How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: You look very weird, like you got some planned. I mean, I know you have something planned, but you look you look mischievous.
Speaker 2: I got a present for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait. I can't. I absolutely cannot.
Speaker 3: If you're watching it home, you might have got to see the back of my laptop. It's podcasting, Oh my god, And I got you a matching one.
Speaker 1: What is it? Can I see it?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you Wow. Okay, as you can put that on the back.
Speaker 3: You screen a little bit advertising advertising for what the podcast VC. I countried mine up a bit. I'm going to show you mine and people can see it at home. But let's show you mine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, good christ, old lady, what is happening.
Speaker 3: We've got a duck mullow down here, got the peace sign. I think that's very fitting. Wild got some Why is.
Speaker 1: The peace sign fitting?
Speaker 2: Because I always got like this piece.
Speaker 3: With some cowboy with some cowboy hats, you know, and I thought I would country it up.
Speaker 2: You know, you're supposed to put on you laptop screen.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting it on right now. Yeah, but I'll deal with it for next time anyway.
Speaker 3: But it was a little it's a little addition to our set aslong with DNX Bubble, the Poker Go podcast, hat some oats.
Speaker 2: Overnight, we've got the fern.
Speaker 3: I got another one coming maybe tomorrow the next day, this little thing, but we'll Yeah, we're spicing up the set.
Speaker 2: There's my little gift to you. You can throw it out at the end of the World Series, but for now, I think.
Speaker 1: Whatever, it's definitely going to the trash the end of the World Series. We'll play that all right. On today's show, we got the ten thousand dollars seven cards dotted Championship concluding last night not long after we left here, but an hour after we left here, So we'll hit on that. Chang Lee wins the twenty five thousand dollars Nolanman hold him high Roller for almost two million dollars, Tyler brown scooped up his second w Sop gold bracelet. The Big and Bad Colossus is down to nine. That's going to be streaming Tuesday on Poker Go. Yours truly will be leading the commentary, so make sure you guys tune in for that. We'll touch on who's at the final table and what time that will start. Later on in this episode, you got Dan Eggs, mister Daniel Legron, you mister real kid Poker, and Nick Shulman the God making a run in the ten k nolmit deuce to seven single draw. The fifty thousand dollars high Roller is underway, and of course, as always, we'll touch on everything else that's happening here at the twenty twenty five World Series of Poker. As always, to start the show, would like to remind you to check out play pokerg dot com because it is where all the action is. No bots, no gimmicks, just real players like Tim even though he looks fake, he's a real person and myself I'm certainly real. We're on play poker gol all the time. We should schedule like a meetup game or something. Can we do that? We'll just be like we're gonna go here and play it.
Speaker 2: SERI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, well, on play poker Go, we'll just like promote it that we're gonna go in there. We're gonna play Father's Day. We should do a Father's Day. Oh god, nooy, that might be a bad day. Yeah, that's probably really a bad day. So we won't do it then. But well we'll figure that out. You guys, if you want to play, you can jump into ring games, crush tournaments. You can play the new no Gamble, No Future themed sitting goes, which I've been having plenty of fun with, spinning that wheel of game at the beginning, seeing what you're play and then going at it with a couple of other Play poker Go players. It's authentic poker for people who love to play poker and not pretend. Play poker Go is available on web. It's available on iOS. It's available on Android. Sign up for free today. Play poker gro dot com is where it's at. Nick Guagenty, Sir, who you and I both know fairly well, Yep, he defeated China Reim at three am in the morning, about an hour after you and I did the last episode. I told you, I told you he was gonna come back. As soon as JRB showed up on that rail, I knew it was over. Jase, it's over. Vince Carter Slam Donk Style, It's over.
Speaker 2: He's dead to me.
Speaker 1: Who Chino?
Speaker 2: No, I always love.
Speaker 1: Chanting because he came and he put the mush on his guy cool put the mush on his guy. Well, Nick Gaghanty his third WSOP Gold bracelet and almost three hundred thousand dollars he won a online bracelet twenty twenty WSP two k no limit hold Them, and then he won the fifteen hundred dollars limit Hold Them in twenty twenty four. Fourth disip runner up for mister Chino. I mean, just why so I got a third?
Speaker 3: I think he's got a couple of fourths. Third was online course, he was the seventh in the seventh main events main He's got obviously, yeah, a couple of other found title results, but yeah, fourth runout for China. That's a little bit of salt in the wounds right there for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, Chino's been around the block, He's seen it all. He's won almost at all except FORSP bracelet. You know, he's won multiple WPT titles. He's got that PCA Main Event title. He's got PGT titles, both actual tournament trophies. He's got series titles as well. He's the champion of the PGT Mixed Games twice. So you know, Chino's what he won in the Epic Poker League tournament. Yeah, that was like one of the coolest things that I really missed the Epic Poker League. But he's won everything except for a basic bracelet.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get one. He's getting one.
Speaker 1: Of course he's going to get one. I thought it was gonna come, you know, last night, I mean he was just I thought it was gonna come before I saw JRB. Let me point that out, okay, and then I saw JRB, and I knew it was over right, Just going back to two thousand and eight, I knew it was over. Chino was feeling good. He had a big chip lead, he was chirping, he was vaping, he was doing doing the whole Chino stuff. But Nick, I mean Nick just absolutely freaking battled, like he got down to five six big bets at one point and just didn't give up. Didn't look like he was wavering it all just really stuck to the course. I mean even Chino made a comment at one point that was basically, you know, this is a new Nick. The old Nick would have just been blasting off. This is a new Nick. And Nick commented back it was right as they were going to a break that well, this is tournament poker versus like what Chino knew him as or Rachina was referencing, Nick said, is is cash game. Nick, you know where he's You're gonna be blasting off, doing funky things, getting a little wild, gambling it up a little bit more. But when your tournament life could potentially be on the line, you change up your strategy a bit and shift some gears. Exactly. So Nick agentsI congratulations to him the winner of the ten thousand dollars stud Championship. I would imagine Nick gets to five six bracelets at least something like that. I mean, he's he's just that good in the mixed games, So look for him plenty more. And then obviously we'll keep it r on Chino because he's got to win one one day, right, I mean, it's it's got to happen. I mean, obviously it doesn't need to happen. Plenty of plenty of good players have gone without winning bracelets, or they've gone just so long. I know we often talk about the best poker players without a bracelet list. You know, Chino's got to be right up there, if not at the top of it. So eventually, maybe it'll come this series. Maybe it won't. He did share on his Instagram at least before today, that he's now unstuck for the twenty twenty five World Series of Posers. But then he promptly went and fired in the fifty K high Roller, so that might have taken him back into the red. I don't know just yet. Of course, we'll touch on that fifty K high Roller later on in the episode. Chang Lee winner of the twenty five K No Limit Hold him high Roll or believe he might go by Jack Lee is what they were calling him on the broadcast. So he topped a huge field record setting miss records setting massive field Yeah, massive, three hundred and ninety two entries, one million, nine and forty nine thousand dollars for Lee. He won it. In the end, he topped Andrew ostap Chenko Osupchenko one point three million for second place. Final hand saw Lee River two pair against the top pair for ostap Chenko, Ossip Tago Jammed Lee made the call, and that was that you had Eli Berg finishing in third. The doctor Eli Berg, he's a doctor, He is a doctor. Matthew Franklin fourth, Masado Yokisawa, the superstar Japanese vlogger, took fifth place. Joe McKeon we all know Joe McKeon, former mus BE main event champion. So as Berg took home just under nine hundred k for his third first finished Franklin six twenty six, Yokisawa four forty seven, and Joe McKeon three twenty five. A lot of people were commenting that this was the most boring final table we've ever broadcast. Now, I don't necessarily think that was true. I just want to point it out what some people were saying. Many people were telling that. To me here a horseshoe. I thought this was very run of the mill, par for the course. In these high roller turns, you know, they're like, well, these guys aren't talking. I mean, no one talks imports. They just don't do it, you know. And it's like the higher the buy in, the lower the amount of talking. That's just how it goes. It's just, you know, these guys are solely focused on one thing and one thing only, and that is making the best decision at every possible moment that they have and trying to win first place in the tournament. So they don't have time to talk. They don't have time for chit chat or you know, to say, hey, how you doing. You know, how's the wife, how's the kids? Like, No, there's none of that. So they are as dialed in as possible. They trying to be as robotic as possible. Now, yes, that maybe not as entertaining for some I personally love it because I am just into the technical aspect of the game that we're watching, you know, like that's what I'd love to see, and I love to watch all these players are maneuvering, the players that they're making, and the strategies that they're deploying, all that sort of stuff. You know, I understand that some people want to tune in. They want to see He's King versus Queens. They want to see jumping up and down, sick river cards, bad beats, yelling, screaming people fall into the four cry and all that sort of stuff. I get it. I love that stuff too. Yeah, same, You're just not going to get it in these tournaments. So I would say temper your expectations when you come into an event that is a ten K plus and you're just you're just not gonna get it, you know, You're just it's just it's a different time in poker, especially as you go up higher in the buy ins.
Speaker 3: I've chatted with Nick the TAngelo about this, and he, you know, he has said to me that this is really a giant math test with the highest stakes possible. You know, they're trying to make the right decisions, like you said, with the most money on the line. We're going to touch on an event coming up, the Clussus, you know, those twelve left in the classes. A few from the final table, we had one of the players with a cowboy hat, mind you, all in and pretending to ride a horse or trying to last serie his opponent into a call. That's the five hundred dollars Cossus. This is twenty five k hire all. They are a world part now that have been great on TVA, would have been yeah, very different circumstances here between this twenty five k high roll with you know, one point nine to five million up top versus you know, five hundred dollars nine Cossus with Cowboy Jack and his last sue and listen.
Speaker 1: That's one of the beauties about the World Series of Poker specifically. You know, today you tune in, you watch this, you tune into Poker g you watch this twenty five k high Roller final table, which you know, for all intents and purposes, a bunch of robots playing. You know, they're trying to solve the math test as you mentioned per Nick Pechangelo. Now tomorrow you're gonna be able to tune in and watch the Colossus, probably gonna see some nonsense, right, you know, so you kind of get it all, yeah, at the World Series of Poker, And that's that's one of the best things about the World Series of Poker. This was a PGT qualifying event, was the twenty five k high Roller, and what happened because of.
Speaker 3: It, well, including the stad Championship to finished at three am in the morning, your true true that was also back to first place one hundred and fifty four points. For the season, he has two wins, five podium finishes, nine final tables, thirteen cash is one point twenty five for a million in PGT earnings, so he jumps into first. He overtakes Eric Blair, who've touched on nothing. Out of Eric Blair being very quite a lot of series, has he cashed, doesn't cash anything bubbled one event, so we haven't really heard much from him. The other big change in the twenty five K that change League just won Joey Wison picked up a little min cash. Why is that important? He is now the seventh player over one thousand points. We always talk about a thousand points being kind of the lock to make that top forty million dollar free roll. So now he has one thousand and two points, He has his one win, ten cashes, one point one million in earnings, and then when it comes to the actual twenty five k in question, Chang Lee up in the fourteenth place with seven hundred and fifty points. We also have Andrewserpachenko seventeenth place, he's got two cashes this season, Eli Berg twenty fifth place, and then fourth place finisher Matthew Franklin just side the top forty, got many more events for him to play to try and get in there and qualify. So that's basically the biggest changes to the PGT lead aboard. I think we're eight PGT events in to the world series eight completed events. Sorry, that's little, you know, little movements up and down here and there overtaking first.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let's to watch out for.
Speaker 1: Tyler Brown took first place in the six hundred dollars nola A Hold Them Slash PLO Deep Stack, a big old field of two thousand and seven hundred and seventy five entrance almost one hundred and eighty thousand dollars for first place. That is Tyler Brown's second doabsop gold bracelets. If you follow Poker Girl, if you follow the PGT, you are well aware of Tyler Brown. He plays some stuff in the studio, mostly when it comes to the pot limit Omaha stuff. In this last PGTPLO series that we had in the spring, he crushed the first ever PGT Mystery Bounty is pulling big bounties left, right and center, so he did very well there. Of course, his first bracelet was in the Mystery Millions tournament. That was when he had long long hair, Yes remember that long long hair, and he pulled off one of I think it was a hero call at the final table, a six high hero call in. Yeah, and it was just sick, absolutely sick. One of million dollars in that tournament wins one hundred and eighty k here and then cut his hair. Yeah. After the Mystery millions yep uh, you had Bjorn and Gravelin taking second place for one hundred and eighteen thousand dollars. Easton Ormond We mentioned him on the last episode. Easton is the social media manager for the World Poker Tour. So good to see Easton come out here crush this. He pockets eighty six thousand dollars. Noah bronching fourth place, sixty three k, Brian Andrew's fifth place for forty seven thousand dollars, Jacob Mendelsohn thirty five K for six sixth place, caw Sebral twenty six k for seventh place, Oliver Top twenty k for eighth place, and Jazz Lee probably plad that name, but apologies of so fifteen thousand, seven hundred for Lee in ninth place.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Tyler Brown, very very good player, was drafted in twenty five k fantasy. You know, doesn't play a huge schedule events, will probably wait his schedule very much towards anything that involves PLO. You know, I think he even talked about in the studio I want to say about skipping the main event.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's going to, but you know, just whatever anyway, But he definitely said this. Maybe he didn't say that. I'm getting that wrong, so forgive me, but he definitely did say, you know that that he might play like five ks in higher limit, you know, if it calls for it, but mostly going to be focused on PLO. Another thing that's notable about Tyler is he's kind of been ranting on social media the past there. So, you know, a couple of days ago he tweeted out, you know, seeing so many people more vocal about issues at the WSP this year than any prior year, I feel like it's all going to fall on deaf ears. But man, we pay so much rake. I just noticed the six hundreds are five oh four plus ninety six. How are these things even beatable for most people? I mean, listen, the rake is high, yep, yes, and there's not really anything poker players can do about it other than don't show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so somewhere else.
Speaker 1: The numbers have been good all series. The numbers are always good at the World Series. The numbers are good across poker in general.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So if you if you're gonna combat this, you know, players on volume need to speak with their wallets and participate. And until that happens, you know, I don't think operators are going to change and they're going to keep increasing rake. I personally don't care all that much about the rake, you know, but I also don't do this professionally play poker. You know, I have a job and then I play poker seriously but still recreationally. So I understand where people are coming from, you know, like like this, you know that said, I do think, you know, RAKE needs to not get so crazy and out of hand.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you are offering a better service and that justifies increasing the RAKE, so be it. And this year, you know, it's kind of tricky because on one hand, you can say, like a lot of the stuff here is the same right. On the other hand, you can say, like the w SP plus app in and of itself is kind of worth some increased rake. Maybe, yeah, I mean, could you argue that, you know, not having to wait in registration lines and payout lines and all that sort of stuff, Like I don't know, so it kind of goes both ways. Listen, I'm not going to sit here and defend Rake increases. I'm just saying that it often seems that players, and I'm just using Tyler Brown's tweets as a jumping off point, they are constantly saying this stuff on social media and talking about it and complaining about it, but then they're ultimately not doing anything about it because you need to speak with your wallets. You can't just yell and scream on social media because no one's gonna care, you know, at the end of the day. So that's my little piece on that. The Colossus, the good old Colossus. Ten anniversary of the Colossus.
Speaker 2: Yes, shout out my clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five hundred dollars buying in this year's Colossus. Sixteen thousand, three hundred and one entries. The final nine are guaranteed almost fifty eight thousand dollars playing for five hundred and forty two one thousand dollars up top. The blinds are going to be what two and a half million, five million, which seems out of control. What's the average stack? Fifty big big, yea tremendous, absolutely tremendous. So this one's going to be streaming on Tuesday on PokerGO starting at five pm Eastern two pm Pacific time. I will be doing commentary alongside Tristan Wade. I'm ready for the ship show. Yeah, bring on the shit show.
Speaker 2: Too bad we couldn't get the last super Man and the Cowboy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely awesome. We have Ramaswami Pylori hope, I got that right as the chip leader with two hundred and twenty four million chips. Two hundred and twenty four mil. You start with fifty thousand. He's got a lot of chips. Wild, absolutely wild. Who else we got there? We got Matt Glance made the final table, Ryan Lang made the final table. We got an MMA fighter, Antonio Tricoli from Brazil sixty one million for him. So it really is this Ramaswami Pylori with two twenty four. Then you have Secred Denker Yep with one hundred and one million female player. Yeah, and then everyone else is is you know? I mean you have Kaiwan Way with ninety million, but a lot of people are right around seventy to sixty million. So yeah, I mean I'm gonna be interested to see So if I were to see this chip distribution. Let's say, in what we just talked about, twenty five K high Roller, I would expect the chip leader to just go balls to the wall, almost not look at his cards. Yeah, given everything that's happening here, the ICM dynamics, all that sort of stuff, you never know what you're gonna get in a tournament like the Colossus. You know, Ramas Swami could sit back and just chill. Yeah, he could go balls to the wall. And then if like you could so whatever you see, and then you could also see a lot of the other stacks just go nuts as well. You know, you have three, you have one, two, three, you have four stacks with twelve big blinds. So I have no idea what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna read you the final hand of the day.
Speaker 1: I can't wait, I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: I'll lead, I will lead with It was a double knockout to Bobby part.
Speaker 2: You know, you might have played a lot with Bobby par vegas Rag. He's under the gun.
Speaker 3: He moved on in four looks like sixteen million, which was three big blinds. Augustine Mendez next act in the cut of re Jam seventeen point eight million. Okay, another like you know, three and a half big vines. Raswami Pylori was in the Big Blind and said, why not?
Speaker 1: Why not? See that that's what you get in the classes you get? Why not?
Speaker 2: Why not? And cold?
Speaker 3: Bobby Poe, Ace Queen officers strong hand yep, Augustine Mendez pocket eights?
Speaker 2: What's fine?
Speaker 3: Swami? Three four diamonds? Okay, getting some good odds. You're the Big Blind. You're the chick lead.
Speaker 2: Not going to hide. Use what comes? Six? Jack Queen? Rainbow? Okay, Bobby Poe looking good? Triple up here?
Speaker 1: Six Jack Queen. How in the world does three four winners hand? I mean obviously turn was a seven. River was a five of course a double knockout.
Speaker 3: We're at our final nine, Raswami there with the runner run why why not? So this is the colossus? You know, we ran a little bit bad. We lost a female just prior to the fine time. We lost David the Dragon fam just short of the final table. And obviously bibb po who some people know, but otherwise you know, you mentioned mac Glance. You also forgot Ryan Lang. Two very notable pros on there. It would be very interesting. You know, you talked about ICM to see how they play with their You know, they're right in the middle of that pack with sixty million.
Speaker 1: But at the bottom, at the bottom. The pack is at the bottom, so I would anticipate they play pretty tight and they just let everyone else come.
Speaker 3: Do you think they take that opposite approach? It's like, you know what, these guys are scared of these page jumps. I'm going to try and move my sixty million up to ninety, up to one twenty so I can have all that all that power.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, that can be the case. Yes, on the surface, like I wasn't out there watching, I wasn't out there playing with these players. Now, if mac Lanson and Ryan Lang played with these players, which they have been, and they have a feel for how they're going to approach paygems because even before the found table page gamps are quite large for all these players. So if they have a sense that there's going to be some timid play, then yeah, maybe they attack. But I would anticipate that they they don't attack. I would I would think that they kind of just sit back and be like, listen, some of these players are going to go nuts. You know, they're also in kind of bad seats. They're in seats seven, you know, so they're right next to each other. But then in seat eight you have Denker with the second largest stack, and then in seat nine you have why not Pylore.
Speaker 3: You can as why not the wire final title? Come on, it's absolutely shout out to for that that hand update. By the way, of course, get the goal, Get the goal, Laura Fryer. I think she's second year reporter British. The why not is fantasticotes like that because they're just freaking goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Poker News also got that other quote from Nick Shulman against Martin Cabrell, say my name, mark.
Speaker 2: Name absolutely has been pretty good with the color, the color of these.
Speaker 1: You got to get the color on there. Yeah, you know, because you got to. You got to bring these characters to life. So that's always making famous great stuff. Yes, yes, of course why not. This episode of the Poker Go Podcast is brought to you by Oats Overnight, the official protein packed breakfast of Poker gro Oats Overnight is built for the poker lifestyle. It's high protein, drinkable oatmeal that's gluten free. It's made with real ingredients and it's ready to go whenever you are, whether it's a late night grind or an early start fuel up with a healthy grab and go breakfast. That's actually good. I've had one every single day for the past three days since we got the shipment in. I really enjoy it. Today. I today I customized it. Let's say I put a scoop of protein powder in there as well to beef it up even more. I think it has twenty grams of protein in there in all of them. This one is fifteen. Okay, so so fifteen. I've seen fifteen. I've seen I think nineteen, and I've seen twenty. Yeah, was there one? There's one right here too. Here all look these on got oh these are a little small.
Speaker 2: These a little smaller one. So yeah, it should be.
Speaker 1: So anyway, yeah, fifteen to I mean, the best part I think about this is, you know, I'm big on like not trying to have a ton of sugars in my stuff, and this has nine grams of sugars. So that's not horrendous because you would. You get a lot of stuff where, you know, flavored oatmeal and it's just it's packed with sugar and it just crushes you so this is good. But yeah, I added I actually added a scuba protein and I added a tablespoon of flaxy.
Speaker 3: So okay, I think you need to mention that we uh, you know, we did the almond milk ones, but these ones here, these ones are likely designed for water. So there is an option for if you're not a milk person, like I'm not a dairy guy, but if you want to do the water. You know how you have these little I guess grab and go you call them grabb and go ones.
Speaker 1: I mean it's all very you know, you put them in your fridge before you go to sleep. Go to sleep, wake up, grab it. You're out the door bing bang, boom, let's go. So that's that. Nick Schulman and Daniel Legran, who are among the final sixteen in the prestigious ten thousand dollars Buying No Limit duced to seven singles, draw one of the best tournaments of the year every single year in enormous field for this tournament, yes, two hundred and thirty three entries record center. I mean, that is ridiculous, how big this field is.
Speaker 3: Almost like we said, they added one more reentry that hurts lot people still.
Speaker 2: Firing a third bullet.
Speaker 1: Almost five hundred K for first place. Thirty five players in the money. Four hundred and ninety three hundred and fifty six thousand dollars is the official first place prize. It is currently looking like Dan Smith is leading the way, Daniel Legran who is second, Nick Shulman is third, Darren Elias cruising along in fifth. Who else is out there? Huck Seeds touch sixty place?
Speaker 3: You have Greg Mula, Chattive Sledge, Ben You, Benjamin diavoud Ali, Islami elosig On, James Chen Taiwan and rounding out of the sixteen, Brian rast should the short stack so stackedfield race, the winners, the KPPC winners, Player of the Year, you know, just just a murderous row of talented poker players in this sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this is this is just an absolutely great tournament. So very much looking forward to this one, watching it play out tomorrow. Probably do some check ins, I know, I talked to Aiden producer Aiden earlier, just you know, setting this one up on one of those secondary tables, so we can do some check ins as we go. We'll try and follow this as best we can, of course, and then you know, maybe there's a chance if it breaks well, maybe you get a Negroni Showman final table. We slap it on there up on the on the stream table and we go. But obviously stay tuned for that. If not, stay tuned to pokernews dot com and the other reporting outlets for coverage of this tournament. The fifty thousand dollars No Limit Hold Them High Roller kicked off today one hundred and twenty four entries on day one, but they bag nice an early around eight pm or something insane like that. Then they come back tomorrow and registration will be open. Fifty two players remain, so a little bit less than half the field remains. There were a total of one hundred and twelve entries last year, so already ahead of pace, yeah, crushing, already ahead of pace. It is really wild to see how good these numbers are performing across the board for the World Series of Poker. Now, some things have been down, yes, but I think many people myself included, you know, would be are just pleasantly surprised with all the turnouts. Chris Hunkin aka Big Huni won the event last year. Wasn't this the one that was the crazy foal table or he was jumping up and down and going crazy and great Raw was going I mean he was going crazy too. But his rail is going nuts, which is funny because we just talked about how you're not going to get that in a high roller. Found table with big Uni certainly breaks that mold. Yeah, he's out there. He does not qualify. Last year he won two point eight three eight million, so already up to one twenty four. I would imagine, just as we saw in that twenty five k high roller, we're going to get a boatload of late rege tomorrow, so they're probably gonna have to do one of those things where they redraw the whole field. Yeah, I would expect this first place prize to go well over three million. I don't see how it doesn't. I mean, how many late REGs are they going to get tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Thirty thirty is a lot.
Speaker 3: Obviously, you're going to have this ten k deuce that has you know, four or five players that would play, you know, Shulman, Negrano, Dan Smith, Brian Rast to name a few, so you're gonna lose some of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might get a Darren Olias in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Darren Olias, I'm not sure. I think Alex Fox won just busted. So yeah, I think you'll get a few. Thirty is ambitious, But the way the numbers have been in these high rollers this.
Speaker 1: Year, why is there any ambitious?
Speaker 2: What did it get for me?
Speaker 3: Finding thirty players to put up fifty k? You know with all this stuff going on, is ambitious, But I'm just saying everything's been shattering records and breaking them all here this world series, So you know, thirty is probably going to be a katewalk.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're going to get all the people that what is it's one reentry is it or two?
Speaker 2: I think it's one reentry.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, You're going to get the players who haven't fired. There are a lot of re entries, right, You're going to get those. And then even some of those players, you know, might might have fired one ball today and then they'll fire another ball tomorrow, and then if they bust, they'll fire another one after that if it's before registration. So I would expect this one to get one seventy in the field, you know, which is forty six more entries like this was just this is gonna be absolutely enormous. I mean it already is enormous. On hundred and twenty four inches. It's freaking crazy. You have a Frenchman Alexander Reard leading the way. He's ahead of Victor blom, Jau Somau, Jack Roser who I don't know, Jack Roser, but he's in fourth place, Rock Wilson fifth place, Chao Vieira sixth place. We know Brandon Steven, We're know Marius Curse Oliver our wife. Jason Kuhn had a big day. I heard. I was watching the stream today. They did a check in on that event, and Jason Kuhn is like getting back situated as had his table looked like he just ran a sprint, and he was telling a story how he got locked in an elevator here, what's that horseshoe? Yeah, And he was saying how he was telling the story about how it was either like one of his friends, I don't I don't remember who it was exactly, but it was like it was either like a Jeremy Osmas, Seth Davis or Ben told her and something like that, like one of those people got locked in one before too, And he was like Jason was remembering what that person told them, was like, you just have to stay calm, stay calm, stay calm. Whatever. He ends up getting out, he's of course late, so he sprints the turnament. Yeah, the whole thing locking my guy. Jason Cooner and in elevator, I don't know what's going on here? What's going on here? Seth Davies bagged, Well, he's in thirteenth place with nine hundred and forty eight thousand. They bag, I don't like to use that so and I also noticed that Poker News has not been using it a lot.
Speaker 2: That's good, get rid of that.
Speaker 1: Uh. They started with three hundred thousand in this tournament. Jeremy Osmas bagged three hundred and forty nine thousand. He got a very late start because he basically bubbled the ten k no limit duced to seven. He finished in like thirty eighth or thirty ninth place or something like that and thirty five paid. Day two is going to be streaming on PokerGO dot com. The plan is a double stream day on Tuesday, gonna do the final table of the Colossus, which could probably be over in thirty minutes, or it could probably take over the three hours. Somewhere in that window. But I would highly encourage everyone if you want to watch that, to be ready to go at five pm Easter time two pm Pacific time because it could be very quick. Okay, And then later on in the day, we're going to fire up day two coverage of the fifty K and nolam At hold them high Roller once again, yours truly will be on the coverage. So that'll be a fun one to do. What's the plan for that, Like what time are we going on?
Speaker 3: Very dependent on the classus and if that's really quick, we may start before dinner the classes.
Speaker 1: I wasn't joking. It could be about a half an hour, Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 3: So if that's the case, we'll probably pick the action up the two levels before dinner break, so do six levels of coverage. If the classes goes, you know, a normal kind of time, we might just do post the inner break coverage of the fifty k, so the last.
Speaker 2: Four hours of the night.
Speaker 3: So we'll kind of make that decision probably three four pm tomorrow, once that Cossus is you're writ in full gear.
Speaker 1: Alrighty well, that's going to be a lot of fun Tomorrow. I'll get a little bit of both do you get a high paced, fast and furious Colossus final table, then you get the you know, the deep stack, the technical high roller day two. As they play, you know, towards the money, maybe they get into the money. I would think they would get into the money right probably late.
Speaker 2: We would probably be just posting them. Maybe. Uh, all right, Well, tune.
Speaker 1: Into Poker Go tomorrow. It's gonna be a day long of streaming. I cannot wait. It's gonna be a lot of fun. The fifteen dollars big Oh, they still got three people left over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still got three people left, all right.
Speaker 1: They still got three people left. Ryan Hoenig is one of the three. He's currently short stacked three out of three. You have Igor Zetzer and Paul Sincere are the two other players in there. But Ryan Honig bring him up, of course, because he already won a bracelet this World series. He won what ten K dealers choice ten ten K something?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the ten choice?
Speaker 1: Is that what you want?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: He's going for number two, so he would join Benny Glaser as a two time bracelet winner if he does win again. He is three of three right now. We'll update this one on the next episode to see where things shake out. But even if he doesn't ultimately get the win, let's say he busts in third, you know, certainly a strong contender now for a Player of the Year, and we'll see how he goes. One of the things I love about Ryan Hoenig is he is like super emotional and colorful. Like he cheers, he yells, he says like, let's go, like he fucking gets into it. Yeah, And you don't often see that from a lot of professional players. You don't see it from a lot of the guys that play the high stakes mixed games. But he certainly is out there. He celebrating with his reil bonch like all that sort of stuff. So it's it's a lot of fun to see him have, you know what is very much a breakout summer, you know, really really announcing himself to the world, the success year the twenty five one hundred dollar no limit Texas hold Them aka the freaking Cadillac of poker. Baby, what's going on over there? We get seventeen remaining.
Speaker 3: Seventy remaining of the fourteen hundred and ninety three players, John Vellaninez leading a couple of notables still in the mix. Aroum again and Dylan, Lindy E and O'Hara guarantee twenty one k playing for four hundred and ninety six thousand dollars coming back tomorrow seventeen and to play down to a winner.
Speaker 1: I mean good Field, right, big Field? Can't remember this was up or down?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Down slightly? Yeah, but it wasn't down, so I don't know whatever. Who cares? But good Field? You know you mentioned those names in there. I mean five hundred thousand dollars first place prizes. Freaking sweet too.
Speaker 3: Two of those players also potential late registrations in the fifty k.
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: Are they gonna like? Is this going to get to a winner tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I think it showed seventy Yeah, okay, we.
Speaker 1: Got the eight hundred dollars no limit? Hold them deep stack? That kicked off today? How big did this thing get?
Speaker 2: Down? Fourteen nine players? Wait? What? No?
Speaker 1: Not? There's forty four hundred.
Speaker 2: I think you put that there.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't put any of that. I didn't touch the rundown today. This line, that line is for sure. I wrote them from yesterday.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of things in here. That are still in there from yesterday. But anyway, forty four and eighty entries. I think in this one you got the you got the app. Look up the app. Get the app. We had a check on our boy.
Speaker 2: Well he's still with chips, going to Perconies.
Speaker 1: So the last update I see on poconess dot com is that there are two hundred and fifty eight players remaining and they have bagged up, so they are done for the day. Okay. I saw at one point that Stevensong was still in so don't you give us a check on mister Song, the big Field King, that is Stephen Song. What's that means?
Speaker 2: Fourth in chip?
Speaker 1: He's fourth in chips? How many chips does he have?
Speaker 2: Two million? Says? Just round it up.
Speaker 1: Stephen Song is the greatest player in Big Field Nolan Holdham Tournament history. He has to be. The guy is absolutely incredible. Look up your hurry.
Speaker 2: Four k he ain't out. That's all the matters.
Speaker 1: Good job boys, Way to go, boys, way to go, way to go. If Jeremy's not gonna do it, these guys are gonna do it. Okay, it doesn't matter, all right, So that's cool. That's a lot of funny. Any other names stick out to you, Okay, Michael Mont.
Speaker 2: They're all in there.
Speaker 1: The grinder, yeah, the grinder, grinder, Grinder.
Speaker 3: I'm scrolling. Who else we can kind of pull out from here? Calvan Anderson Callvin.
Speaker 1: Another absolute crusher when it comes to like big field stuff. Calvin Anderson.
Speaker 3: Just this guy just threw Jaffi's in there. Nick Marchington, Ralph Massey, Michael Nor all right, David Baker, which one I'm clicking the picture bracelets, Sean Buchanan.
Speaker 2: Not show which one? Doesn't tell me?
Speaker 1: Nick Sewer who you saw the other day? He was he was warming up for this?
Speaker 2: What is those machines?
Speaker 1: The jackpot they're like those tables that were in Australia Poker Pro, Poker Pro tables they have they have one of these. If you've ever been to the w c P and you've walked in the Paris hallway, they have different vendors. You know, they got like the Coopak cards that's where the poker gross shop is, and they got a Gorilla gaming table. But then they have I don't even know what it's called, jackpot digital, jackpot digital, Who's the.
Speaker 3: Who's the old cowboys? Cast Jimmy Johnson, Jimmy Johnson, know us by Jimmy Johnson, because that was random endorsement. Ever, Yeah, that which really sells me. Get them checks Jimmy. But holy yeah, that's just that's a little like.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send this picture.
Speaker 1: You couldn't find any and listen, there's no way Jimmy Johnson is cheap. There's no way to cheap for that. You couldn't find any poker player, any poker player.
Speaker 3: We could have done it. We would have done any poker player would have done if it's just one of those tables at the studio.
Speaker 1: And he's not even he's not like the photo that they use is like a stock Jimmy Johnson, like he's holding he's hold like he's he's on the set or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's just they kick off with something and they just you know, yeah, the background. I'm going to send this to producer Rich so you can have the insert. While we mentioned this, Nick Nicko Sam Lasko is a grinding jackpot digital on break of some event and it's poker right, yeah, yeah, and you did a little push the screen and yeah, exactly like the old poker prem machine.
Speaker 1: But don't don't ever bring those anywhere near actual casinos. We want chips, we want actual cars, we want all that sort of stuff. But yeah, but they were warming up, so you know, Nick Sewers is off and running after after that that warm up. The fifteen limit? Hold them the Limited Betting Championship. Well it's not the limited bench because they got they got the ten k. What's going on in this one? I hate that I got to click nine thousand buttons on.
Speaker 3: And twenty four players left. One player field, Chris Sounchin Boughton chips, another player.
Speaker 1: All these people, what are they doing in this tournament?
Speaker 3: Another player that would likely be in the fifty k? One more player. That's no reason, no idea why they're in the limit? Hold him Jeremy Becker, he could be probably not a candidate for the fifty k. But Scott Seva also has chips.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: You know who is a candidate for the fifty k? Frank Brannon and in the store.
Speaker 2: My god, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I don't know what these people are doing. Why would you play this tournament?
Speaker 2: Maybe they're warming up for the fifty k.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sean Deeve, well he just busted. Yeah, this is I don't know what people are doing playing this tournament. This is such a funny tournament, all right, what are they they have?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Is this registration closed? There's no price s pooling here.
Speaker 2: It should be claused and maybe they just haven't.
Speaker 1: All right, well whatever, I mean, it doesn't really matter. We got the fifteen dollars no limit, hold them turbo? Is that a sing? Is that a bounty?
Speaker 2: I think it's super turbo boundary.
Speaker 1: It's super turbo bounty that kicks off on Tuesday. It's a single day event. It'll probably end around who knows, five am or something crazy. I would imagine actually that that one that I think that feels going to be insanely big, Like it's always kind of big, but I think it's going to be even bigger just seeing what we've seen from some of these numbers this year. So I would anticipate a pretty pretty late finish in that one. You got a fifteen hundred dollars no limited, hold them freeze out that I am bummed that I cannot play, but it is what it is. And then the ten k p L O eight Championship, Babe, A lot of fun, a lot of good tournaments. So that's what's going on.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: What else you got for me new? Do we have any new code words?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna use the hats. No got the hats? You gotta come get them.
Speaker 1: How many have you given out?
Speaker 2: How many did you out too? Today?
Speaker 3: That's two people come over and wanting one but not knowing the passwords.
Speaker 1: Not knowing the passwords, they just keep.
Speaker 3: Saying about the pictures. They keep hearing about it on social But.
Speaker 1: Who do we have to call anyone out?
Speaker 2: Or is just yeah it's not yet. We'll see if he can figure it out.
Speaker 1: But uh, did justin Zachy you get back to you on the passwords yet?
Speaker 3: So if he keeps breaking events, he might want to listen to the podcast and get this lucky hat. But yeah, still got a few more. If you want some motes overnight, We've got some motes overnight. And yeah, probably do a new code work for the Glean promotion next episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sounds good to me. Let's just call it there, don't get on out of here, and uh, well, have a good day on Tuesday. We'll talk to you guys. Next name for Tim Duckworth. My name is Donnie Peters, see you
Speaker 2: Night, JA Express