Speaker 1: Oh well, that's a.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today is the cult member of Live Show Baby, Sir.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're gonna be admitting all of the good cult members in here, and uh yeah, we're gonna get a little wild tonight. I'm sure with all the cult members helping us dive into these wild rabbit holes, it seems like there's always something new every day. This is why we do it every day. This is what we love to do, uncovering all of the occults, everything that is hidden to us right in front of our eyes. A lot of times they get cocky with it, you know, they think that they can just go out and just do whatever the fuck they want. And if you got your third eye all the way open, you're saying, nah, I don't think so, not today, yo.
Speaker 3: I will apologize now if I seem like I'm a little out of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm getting into it right now. Quite the day.
Speaker 3: Literally, from the time me and you shot the episode today, as a matter of fact, with Deplorable Janet, from the time we started that pod to now, I have not stopped. Like I have not had a collective ten minutes of like sitting there and just playing on my phone. Dude, it has been one thing after another. Uh, it's just not bad, not bad, just.
Speaker 1: Busy, busy, busy, busy, busy.
Speaker 3: But we're here, man, we're locked in, We're happening, We're making the fucking happen here.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, Yeah, I mean sometimes you just got to keep on going. And Jacob, I don't know if there was a fucking whistle yet, sir, so oh.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, ain't been no whistle. Ain't been no bell. It's still fourth quarter and we ain't quitting just yet. But I'm just saying I'm getting there. I'm halfway through an energy drink, so I'm waking up. I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Well, getting over to the chat, Anthony said, what up, Fellas?
Speaker 2: What up? Anthony? The soft g and Gypsy? I love it? What Royce?
Speaker 4: Uh, same old brother, same old good to see you, buddy, and the white boy Wizard saying good evening you glorious bastards in witch Is.
Speaker 1: Sir, Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've been paying attention to what's been going on here. Yeah, you know, we don't have to go geopolitical on this one. What I will say is, like you would think that things would be starting to like taper off and like calm down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: We had one side of negotiating and saying they'll be willing to come to the table to have some peace talks. The other side kind of acted like they were for a second and then they.
Speaker 1: Said, got gotcha, bitch, and they were right back at it.
Speaker 3: Moscow has been blown the fuck out of for the past couple of days. Ukraine's got their own shit going on. Israel I don't even know what the fuck's happening with Gaza right now. It depends on who you ask, depends on what's going on. While there, hoothy rebels decided to fuck around and touch our boats and they just got absolutely lit the fuck up for the past few days. It's wonderful, it's beautiful. Yeah, man, it's just it's a crazy time to be alive right now.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just what's happening in the political realm. Then we still haven't done our episode on the JFK Files have gotten released. Listen, everybody, I promise you it is coming. That is sixty thousand pages to go through to find the keynotes that are worth making an episode about. Give us, give us a minute. Okay, let's all take the breath and read on.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But it's coming. Promise you it's coming.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. We're definitely going to be diving into it. There's just like we said, obviously, there's there's so much and to be honest, I think we kind of have to do it every day, multiple times a day in order to even try and keep up with it. In the first place. You know, you got the whole thing being discovered underneath the underneath the pyramids, which is really crazy. Some people are actually questioning that science as far as that specific type of radar and whatever. I mean, I imagine that that questioning is probably coming from the Smithsonian or Egyptologists or something like that, where it's like, what do you mean you're questioning it? Like they found and I mean, I get it, it's probably not a perfect kind of technology, but what is But if they're picking something up that is beneath the pyramids that has been I don't want to say, prophesied for hundreds of years but thought about at least and talked about that there could be something beneath the pyramids. You know, it's like Easter Island, you know, like those bodies were down there, you know, it wasn't just the heads. Could there be something more to the to the pyramids.
Speaker 3: And so I watch a couple of different educational shows on YouTube, right, and some like modern day science communicators. They're not actually scientists themselves, they're not actually archaeological people themselves, but they do reporting on these types of things, and typically I enjoy their kinds of content. You know, they talk about some like new finds that were discovered.
Speaker 1: In Ohio and Canada or whatever the case.
Speaker 3: It's cool stuff, it's cool stuff, and I get down on that kind of shit. Right, That's where I learned about dogger Land and all of these things. However, all of them that I watch on YouTube, i'd say half, I'll give it about a half and half half of them did an episode or did a show about these quote unquote new findings under the pyramids.
Speaker 1: The other half, for like, that report was from twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Two, and y'all are just now hearing about it, Papa, and it's like, well then, where the fuck were you three years ago to tell us about it? My boy, first of all, and then they were like, listen, this is not peer reviewed and it hasn't been seen by yes, it has for three years. It's been in the public eye, and if anybody was able to dispel it, they would have by now.
Speaker 1: I don't exactly know why. Now that's the thing. The paper itself is from three years ago.
Speaker 3: Now they're getting ready to release that four hour conversation about it. Don't get me wrong, but I don't understand why that is making its way into the headlines right now. Right, I'm wondering if this is a little bit of that slide of hand, if quote unquote they the powers that be, academia, whatever you want to call they knew about this from twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Why are we just now see it everywhere? Is this a little bit of look over here, not over here kind of thing?
Speaker 2: It's definitely possible. I think that, you know, I've been trying to speculate as far as like, all right, so we already know that the Pyramids were built at least eight thousand years ago, like at least that long ago, or I don't want to say we know. I don't like to speak on behalf of the world. Whenever people are like, oh science, we found it or we found I'm like, I didn't do it. I'm just saying. You know, some people believe that the Pyramids were probably eight to ten, if not more, thousands of years ago, And you know, we we've always thought, well, you know that far back or a little bit farther back, you're probably talking about the caveman, or you're talking about an uncivilized civilization. Clearly they couldn't have known how to, you know, fuck with technology in any kind of way. And clearly they were just trying to stay alive. There was a savage nation and all that kind of stuff. But then I like to think, all right, you know, if there really is this kind of wild technology and they were somehow generating electricity thousands upon thousands of years ago, does that lean a little credence to aliens.
Speaker 1: It's possible. Now.
Speaker 3: The official narrative, of course, is that the Great Pyramids of Giza were built sometime between twenty six hundred and twenty five hundred BC, right, And there's all this documentation to say who built it, and they built it in thirty years, right somewhere between fifteen and thirty years, because they had to build it, tear it down, and rebuild it again. And this is the whole narrative we've had for forever. Yet somehow everybody just happened to forget to mention the little fact of these giant structures underneath them. Somehow that just didn't make it into the legend that we do. It's got told over.
Speaker 1: And over again. I forgot, you know.
Speaker 2: And even if it was just something I don't want to say simple, because you know, having some kind of mechanism in order to give you clean water by by no means underneath the pyramid is simple. But how they correlate with certain chain, the exact location in which the pyramids are in, how they mirror the Orion's belt, and also like other pyramids. I don't know if you saw this picture, there are other pyramids all across the world, and if you take I don't know if the Egyptian pyramids would be the one of the middle stars of Orion's belt or what. But essentially, if you take a bunch of pyramids all over the world, they form the same kind of constellation in a way that they're laid out on earth, the same exact kind of constellation that is in the sky, the same exact placement on the earth as you know, as as they are above us in that kind of way. So it's kind of like maybe even the Egyptian pyramids could be at a micro scale in comparison to you know, what they're really trying to do all across the world, and not just in Egypt. So that's I saw something like that, and I was like, dude, those pyramids and those other countries and those other lands are placed in very specific ways to them, just like there's got to be something there too. And how about all the different civilizations all across the world all using pyramids. Surely it wasn't a big dick kind of move, right, Like it had to been some kind of purpose. Yes, not all of them, of course, I know that some of them are fucked, but right, I want to look at it from both sides here, Okay, like even when you really really break it down, Okay, And I might be grossly oversimplifying the insane amount of work instructure that goes into a pyramid, Like I'm not underplaying the Great Pyramid of Giza or the one that cheats Anitza.
Speaker 1: I'm not downscaling it. But we also understand that this would.
Speaker 3: Be the perfection of what we commonly refer to as the pile. Right, Like, this is just a perfect pile of rocks, perfectly cut, perfectly shaped, and all this stuff, it's just a pile. And like I've watched a little kid with legos accidentally build a pyramid going one less each one all the way up and stuff. So like, I'm not the idea of how to do it in that engineering way that doesn't like strike me as the ooze and the ohz.
Speaker 1: Now the scale, the size.
Speaker 3: The amount of work, the amount of weight, and the how do you cut these stones from these quarries and like all of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, But.
Speaker 3: Then it's like, Okay, not all pyramids are created equal, right the one on Easter Island, allegedly, they're saying that that's not even a pyramid, that's just a mountain that just so happens to be built equally on all four sides, in the shape of pyramid that the Jungle overtook allegedly. Right then we got the pyramids that the Aztecs built, the mines built, and all of that.
Speaker 1: They're not exactly the same as the pyramids at Giza.
Speaker 3: They are like a full step up each way, you know, I mean, they're not smooth on each side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got their own, they got their own flavor, their own flair to it.
Speaker 3: It's so we got the Cambodian pyramids, and we know for a fact those were built to be temple structures, and it's like some of them were used as temples, some of them were used for sacrifices. The a text are famous for this. We have no fucking clue what the Egyptians built theres for. Some of them were for burial mounds, like the smaller ones that are all around that area. We absolutely have found sarcophagus and stuff in there. But all of these different cultures all making pyramids, that doesn't strike me as incredibly crazy because it's a pile. It's the perfect pile. But there's there's twists to it. There's cultural differences, significant cultural differences to each one that kind of give it their own flair. And I'm not saying there's no connection. I'm just saying it's interesting to look at what those connections might be.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know, I think that it's more than a coincidence and more than just well it's just a simple pile to build, to be finding them literally in thousands of places all across the world. I mean, we saw the what was it, the whole like pyramid, like a field of pyramids over in China that we just found out about, right, Like, you got the the thing that kind of looks like a pyramid. I believe it's probably some kind of pyramid in Antarctica. They're just saying, well, it's perfectly it's a perfectly geometric mountain. I'm like, okay, I'm just like you know, they're all over the place, and I have a hard time believing that it's just happenstance that every single culture, possibly not ever, not every culture, but a lot of different cultures all had the same idea, like where is this coming from? Like and first of all, if you're stacking things, typically you would stack something for a reason. Maybe you're you have a woodpile. You're stacking a bunch of wood you have. Maybe you're a mason, you're stacking a bunch of bricks. Why are you stacking like one hundred ton solid boulders on top of each other to never use them again. It's usually like a storage kind of thing. If you're gonna be stacking them up like that, they weren't used for that. They're still there.
Speaker 1: No, it's structures. It ain't ain't just for storage, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Well that's my point. And so like what's the significance of the structure then, and why is that pyramid on the back of the dollar bill? Like clearly it's not just some kind of landmark, right, And so if you're using it within the occult, which you know a lot of people do use a triangle in the occult, especially, you know, think about the Star of David and all the like the the pentagrams and and shit like that. All those are is just two triangles upside down on each other, right, Like, uh, you got for the Star of David, it's the well, not the Star David. The pentagram is just two triangles and one pointing out.
Speaker 1: The pentagram's a five point star. Homing Star of David's a sick.
Speaker 2: That's where I got it missed up then. But yeah, even still it's still like an I don't know, maybe it's esoteric or something, who knows, but I just have a hard time believing that, like all of these people got the same idea just to stack shit up, Like it's that like it's such a common thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Well it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not common that they even could shape stones in that way. It's like the Easter Island statues, which for the longest time we're the Easter Island heads. It's not common that they were able to Now statues are common, right, All these different cultures had different types of statues, some made out of clay, some made out of marble, some made out of granite, whatever the case, it's interesting and different, That's what I'm saying. It's like the cultural significances that make it so different that they built them to this scale and buried them up to their neck, if we are to believe that they were buried, if it wasn't us some sort of a mud flood situation or something like that. Like, so it's there's differences throughout, and that's why I like to look into it and like see the differences.
Speaker 1: Of why they are that way. But to say that all these tribes like that's crazy.
Speaker 3: They all just had this idea of like making sculptures, Like well, yeah, that's that's a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it's not just sculptures though. That's the thing is that they're all the same shape. You know, Like if I was to sit down and draw something, just anything, anything at all, how many people are going to replicate that same exact picture that I just drew in this moment? And if you say a thousand, you admit that we live in a matrix, like it has to be.
Speaker 1: That one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: But even all the pyramids in Egypt aren't built the same way. There's more pyramids was like in Ethiopia than there is in Egypt. We just know about it because they got the three biggests, you know what I mean. But I mean, like I said, the pyramids in Cambodium look completely different than the Egyptian pyramids, and the ass Tech pyramids, and the ass Tech Pyramids look completely different than the other they all they are all pyramids, but they're all slightly different in four different purposes.
Speaker 2: You know, I guess. So I don't know. I just think that's too big of a coincidence for me to just accept that, Like it was just an easy thing to build, so everybody did it. I don't know. But anyway, spirit animal, I saw you had your hand raised there, sir. I saw that Austin had his hand raised too, but I don't know if he's still here or not. But anyway, spirit animal, what you got there, sir?
Speaker 5: You talking about the pentaglama and the store of Dude. I know that the pentagram was actually used by the Catholics full long time. Also, the uh, everybody thinks that the pentagrams Satanic, it's not that that's actually the voted pentagram in the reason why because when you vote it has the two horns, the ears, and the face of a goat. But yeah, a lot of penigums in the Catholic faith in anyway. Uh, it's supposed to be used to like exercise of demons and all.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: It's also been used in wika and used in all different types of things like religions all over the world.
Speaker 2: It's one of those used in magic a lot. I know a lot of people use it for certain rituals and stuff, and the explanations that I've gotten from several magicians on meta mysteries. Now, some people would say, well.
Speaker 1: They're not real magicians, they're not really worship in the dark Lord, so they don't count.
Speaker 2: I call bullshit on that.
Speaker 1: They're real magicians, they know all their shit, and I guarantee you ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Out of one hundred magicians would agree with that. They're all practicing some kind of ritual and they're all getting some kind of manifestation or whatever the case may be. But anyway, whenever I would, whenever I had the pentagram explained to me, they say that, all right, so if you have just the regular pentagram with the like the correct facing point at the top like a star, right, whenever you have that, it said that you know, whether you get inside of that pentagram or you're just working with the pentagram, that you're supposed to have that point at the top, because allegedly, this is what the majority of them say. They say that you're kind of drawing in energy from the ether or from the heavens, and it's said to be just that's the tip of it's like the crown of the pentagram, and so you're going to be drawing in that energy from somewhere else. However, if you were to have the inverted pentagram like the Satanic people do, then that think about it. The tip of that star is point downward, and so you're going to be drawing energy from down under. Some say hell, some say it's the abyss wherever it is. I don't want that energy. I want that shit from the top.
Speaker 1: Personally, I have my own opinion about it, but we move on anyway.
Speaker 2: It's all evil, it's all satan.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: What's your depenion on it?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: I want to hear it.
Speaker 3: Oh I've I've gone on it. How many fucking times?
Speaker 2: I don't remember you talking about the the pentagram.
Speaker 3: I don't believe the pentagram is inherently satanic or demonic or anything like that. I believe it's Uh, how can I put this as gently as I can. You know, there was a Hindu symbol that was used as a symbol of love and peace and tranquility and equidescence and all of these things forever. Right then some German dudes came around and started using it for a different purpose. Now does that take away from the original meaning in the original symbolism and the intent and how the Hindu still use it to this day. No, No it does not. Culturally and societally it gets seen that way. So the pentagram is very similar. It gets seen as overtly satanic and evil.
Speaker 1: That's just it. Jacob doesn't say that. Jacob didn't believe that. Right.
Speaker 3: However, Sam, you might be the first person I have ever heard say that the Catholics used it. Now, I will say that certain people who claim to be Catholic, who were also alchemists back in the day were using that symbol for that purpose. So like, it wasn't uncommon to see it, but like you wouldn't have seen this in a cathedral or anything like that. But that's also not because back then they saw it as a Satanic symbol. Either, they would have had other symbols to be used in their churches and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's all I was gonna sound that.
Speaker 3: But usually the Druids used it for certain things, Germanic tribes use it for certain things, Celts use it for certain things. It's now, yes, if you're going to say that anything that is not of Catholicism is clearly of Satan, and then yeah, at that point, any symbol or anything is going to be Satan. Right again, I believe there is at least some sort of areas of greater that.
Speaker 1: But oh, what is this.
Speaker 2: The ancient pentagram? A Christian symbol? This is written in two thousand and eight. It's a little bit older for an article, but I didn't know that the Christian Jews it either personally, but it says one of the more well used and worn out attacks from our critics has been the church's use of the symbol of the pentagram on some of our temples, most particularly on the early temples of this dispensation, such as Nuvou Nuavo Temple and a sweeping gesture. They passed these symbols off as absolute proof that Mormonism is. They say, oh, it's Mormonism.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well the Mountain Jews have spoken all right, the LDS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I guess they're fucking with pentagrams.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, that didn't help the case even a little bit.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Sam, Sorry, I'm not saying that it was just a Catholics to whatever, but I do know that for all out I did when I was started out doing the like get interested with the occult, I did, uh start out with like looking at the symbolisms of everything but the pentagrim, massa and night in the occult, it's used to different like all five elements.
Speaker 5: You have the earth when uh, yeah, earth, wind, firewater than the Spirit, which is the fifth.
Speaker 1: I've heard ether, I've heard love, I've heard spirit, I've heard the fifth thing, the unknown. You will Yeah, when you put love in and the elements and you put in love.
Speaker 5: I can't help but to think of Captain Planet.
Speaker 3: Think of the fifth element, which is I fight me on. This one of the best movies ever.
Speaker 2: I have seen it.
Speaker 1: It's hard to watch this.
Speaker 3: You need to watch it. It's one of Bruce Willis's finest hours. I'll say that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I have one of his best movies, and it's a fucking Christmas movie.
Speaker 2: Is die Hard?
Speaker 1: In fact, it is a Christmas movie, the best, the best.
Speaker 2: I don't know why people die on that hill. I'm like, who cares.
Speaker 5: Yes, the movie came out in July, but the whole, the whole premise of that movie is everything's taking place at the company's Christmas party.
Speaker 3: Hallmark Channel releases movies year round that are all Christmas love stories.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear that shit. Uh well No.
Speaker 5: They also released a movie and I watched it with my grandmother when I was a kid, called The Blue at Butcher, which based is based on a true UH event in Uh Texas. Uh, that's something I think Pete would be bout it put because and she's like said, demented shit, So she.
Speaker 2: Does love that shit for some reason. You know, I think it's it's weird, but I mean, hey, whatever your flavor is, you get down with it. I mean some people would call us crazy because we love looking into the fearful conspiracies and shit like that. Do you just love being in a state of fear all the time. No, I just like knowing how we're being manipulated and how we're being fucked with. That's personally why I like conspiracies.
Speaker 3: To bring it back to the pentagram conversation, Okay, the same way that everybody thinks that anything that's metal, right, all the metal like music, symbolism and all this stuff, oh that's all the devil.
Speaker 1: It's all satan.
Speaker 3: That's all based off of a Catholic thing actually called momento more or MORI excuse me. All of the metal symbolism that is used is all based off of a Catholic artistical expression from the sixteen hundreds. So you know, yeah, I don't believe that the pentagram is inherently satanic. However, there are a lot of wanna be Satanic groups that have used it for that purpose, and a lot of actual Satanic groups that have used it for that purpose.
Speaker 1: What do you use?
Speaker 2: Satanic groups? They use the inverted one. They don't necessarily always use the right side up pentagram.
Speaker 1: They also use the upside down cross exactly. Everything's everything's inverted with that, and I don't I don't really job with that. But anyway, Isaac, what's up? Dude?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: What's up? Long time listener here, Welcome to the dude.
Speaker 5: I actually just.
Speaker 7: Got the premium uh Patreon just to join the live tonight. Yeah, and I've been listening for like three years. But anyways, to jump on the satanic thing, uh, let me know where to start. Freaking Fortnite had manifesto or whatever in it where you could sell some of your soul to them to revive players, which I try and tell my parents about that, and my little brother like plays Fortnite and it's literally just like a gateway for him.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: And but it's the same thing for all the other games that maybe you are out there right now, and you know it's almost unavoidable, like do I blow three?
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, I wanted to put.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty crazy in video games, dude, Like just how they weave it in there, knowing damn well that there's going to be little kids that are playing it. And if you think about it, you know, little kids are I mean most everybody starts out playing video games as a youth, right Like it's it's hardly ever you're gonna get like a thirty five year old man touching a PlayStation controller for the first time. And I mean in this day and age, obviously not back in the day. But it's so I think that it's gonna be there just to try and put little seeds into the minds of the youth and and for them to kind of just become used to that, like used to seeing that kind of stuff and normalizing that kind of stuff. That way, whenever you see Katie Perry on stage or you see you know, Travis Scott or whatever on stage and they have all these like weird satanic rituals, well now it's more pop culture than it is satanic. And that's really the back door way of getting into the minds of the young, I think.
Speaker 1: Agreed fully agreed. And it's the same with music, is the same with movies. It's the same everything.
Speaker 3: It's all it's like the in in our faith, we call it the milk versus the meat.
Speaker 1: Right, They're giving these kids the milk so that.
Speaker 3: When they get older, they're not going to even have a second thought about the meat.
Speaker 1: If this is a fair metaphorical comparison here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, and the same the same argument that we have for transitioning young kids into the opposite sex because that's what they feel like today. You know, Uh, there are certain things that you just don't do to kids. You don't present certain information to kids. My my two well he's only he's only two years old, so he doesn't even really know words yet. But by the time he gets to be like five or six, I'm not gonna be telling him that, Oh yeah, there's satanic Hollywood pedophiles that you know, they they they sacrifice people just so there their movies will gain a lot more money. Fast and Furious or something, you know, along those lines. Like you gotta just be like, yeah, there's good people and then there's really bad people, and not everybody's good. The entire world is not a good place. It's uh, you know, it's a give and take. It's good and bad. I'm not gonna, you know, teach my kids that this world is just such a dangerous, horrible place. And also I'm not gonna be one of those parents that just, you know, like always has some kind of ego lie on my kid, like I want you to go play, go ride your bike, go to your neighbors, you know, your your friend's house or whatever.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: I think that people have gotten way, way, way too strict on their kids, you know, as far as as far as letting them gallivant, like think about it whenever you are young, I mean, and they say times have changed, I really don't think times have changed. I think that the perspective of this reality has changed. I don't think that the time has really morphed anything you think about it. Pedophilia has been a thing since the beginning of time. Trafficking has been a thing since the beginning of time. Organ harvesting has been a thing since the beginning of time. Satanic sacrifice as it's been a thing since the beginning of time, and so like. Why is all of it more prominent now than it was twenty years ago, is my question.
Speaker 3: I'll answer that question with another question, Why are all these people obsessed.
Speaker 1: With serial killers. They weren't. Twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: They were still no, no, these You didn't have all these women listening to murder mystery shows and podcasts and shit at all.
Speaker 1: Twenty years ago, that was not a thing. What year did Jeffrey Dahmer go to jail?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you didn't have people like appraising him and looking at how amazing he was. Ted Bundy wasn't seen as some really cool guy. If anything, this got turned into horror movies.
Speaker 2: They were both getting love letters in jail the whole time. They were there with fans who were just like, like obsessed with them.
Speaker 1: I mean, so it's not at the scale that it is now.
Speaker 3: Man, nowhere near this world has absolutely and me and you are so different in this regard. I am an absolute helicopter parent because I know how evil this world is, and I prepare my children for it as such. That's why my children know how to fight. That's why they know how to use knives. That's why they both know how to shoot. That's why we I tell them what our evacuation plans are. That's why I don't allow them to go sleep over people's houses anymore.
Speaker 1: Like fuck that dude, this world is so fucked up.
Speaker 3: It only takes one time and then what you can't undo certain evil to a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not saying that I'm just gonna let my kid go sleep over at some rando's house, Like I'm gonna get to know the parents and we're gonna have some kind of friendship or relationship before I let my daughters, you know, sleep over your place. And to be honest, Mike, you know, my kid, I think she was she ever. She only ever sleeps at like one friend's house outside of my sister's you know sister's house, so she can play with their cousins and shit. So I'm not like somebody who's like, oh, yeah, take my kid for the night or anything. I'm not like that. I'm just saying I'm not so uptight and I and it's only because I see so many parents and I mean, to each their own. I'm not trying to say what's right and what's wrong. I'm just saying what my opinion is on you know, developing children and stuff like that. I just think that you know, if you hold them down so much and you try and protect them so much, that is how that rebellion starts in the teens, bro, and so yeah, you might have good control of them until they reach twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, something like that. But if you hold them down too much, and I've seen it with my own eyes, you hold them down too much, and you restrict them from going and doing what they want to do and letting them at least have some type of freedom. Dude, they're going to rebel like a bat out of hell and you're going to wish you let your kids stay over at somebody's house one night.
Speaker 3: Oh no, No, I don't believe in keeping them from things. I don't want them to live in a little bubble. I want them to be fully aware of the world that they're going to step into. That's that's my thing. I don't believe in hiding them from the world. I believe in exposing them to the world. But with the proper lens and the proper scope. And it's very hard to do that with kids. And I'm not trying to say one way is necessarily better or worse than the other, but like, for instance, as it's talking at the celebrities and shit, my eleven year old is asked me what's the deal with p Diddy? Like he hears his friends at school talking about things and whatever and like okay, cool, coo cool. But like, dude, I can't exactly explain what happened with Diddy or with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: He's asked about that too.
Speaker 3: I can give him certain portions of the story, but I can't give him all of the story just yet. And the two younger ones that I can't give them pretty much any bit of that story because they're not old enough to understand the perspective of like what that means just yet. But yeah, you absolutely have to teach them, like certain behavioral traits of like hey, if a person adult kid doesn't matter, starts doing this, starts suggesting this, starts asking these types of questions, this is not normal, This is not okay, This is not something that is like, oh, they're just kind of weird. Don't worry about that. No, no, no, no, you have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not saying by any means to not have real life talk with your kids, Like, yeah, you got to fill them in with what the fuck's going on here? But I think I've developed a very different view, especially with all the years that we've been doing this conspiracy show, in that a lot of people and I don't know what the percentage of that is. Maybe a lot of people is five percent, ten percent, whatever the percentage is, but I would venture to say that there's probably ten or fifteen percent of people that listen not only our conspiracy show, but all the conspiracy shows out there, and they listen to it, and they become fearful, and they become scared, and they become worried, and now they're the extra helicopter parents, so they keep themselves inside and they don't even go outside or anything. I don't want that. I want people to live their lives. I want people to not live in fear and always have that protective burden that you have to have all the time. I'm not saying it's necessarily a burden, but you know what I'm trying to say, Like, some people go above and beyond as far as protecting themselves and protecting their family, and I think you gotta let them fucking breathe a little bit off.
Speaker 3: That I can't have my eleven year old carry a weapon at all times. That's how I see the world, and that's not out of fear, that's out of being prepared.
Speaker 1: But that's just me. Yeah, I don't know about that. But anyway, zombie, what's your thoughts on this? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I had, my voice is gone, so I sound like I've smoked a million packs of cigarettes to day. But when it comes to essay and love you and uh children sleeping over, the percentages don't lie. It's eighty percent, and I almost I'd wager at eighty five percent of people closest to you, your best friends dot dot dot or your family members that commit those crabs, love you good night, and it's uh as I'm trying only talk this, it's like what's going on, but that like they have. I've watched so much about that and most of the criminal uh people that actually try and they tell you flat out don't allow your children to sleep anywhere. Your family unfortunately seems to be the ones that commit the most crimes, or your closest friends. So I understand what you're saying, Jonaton, but I also don't agree. My kids don't sleep anywhere, well, they stay here.
Speaker 2: Just to use it as an example, Jacob, my best friend, right, I would have no problem letting my kids stay over at your house because I know what kind of parent you are. I know how you're You're very responsible, you are very involved with the kids' lives. You're not just gonna let them go gallivant. You're gonna keep an eye on them. Like that makes me feel good. So that's I'm not saying that I'm just gonna let everybody and anybody in on this like of course.
Speaker 3: But there's also a reason why there's the uh, the colloquial uncle who touched you at growing up. There's a reason why that's a joke in all the comedy bits is because that's so systemic that that's like a real thing that resonates with that much of the crowd.
Speaker 2: Well, sure, and that's all the more reason why you need to have a conversation with your kids and say, like, look, if if anybody ever does anything like that to you, I don't care if it's you know, give you some kind of look, if they give you some kind of touch, or they make some kind of gesture in any kind of way, you let me know because they're not supposed to be doing that. And if they do do that, you come and let me know. And they'll never fucking do it again, I can promise you that, So, I mean, I don't know, that's maybe I'm kind of just looking for a reason to, you know, pummel somebody into the dirt if they want to go and try. I don't welcome that by any means.
Speaker 3: By life, this was the world we grew up in, though, Bro, it's not the nineties anymore, and it's not the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: Like the world has really changed.
Speaker 3: And I would argue because of the Internet and because of how people's minds have shifted. And I'm not saying like every person, the vast majority of the sikos out there are sicker now than they were twenty years ago, and there's more of them. Like it's like it's not a fun conversation to have. But it's all I think, you're just.
Speaker 2: Hearing more about it now though.
Speaker 3: Because more people are reporting it. More things maybe didn't used to happen and people just didn't talk about it for twenty thirty years, but now that it's being reported to these levels, it's just like Raven said, the statistics don't lie. The numbers are the numbers, and it's just it's not a fun place. But sure, but in the time that we were growing up. You would only hear the local kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna hear if you live in Louisiana, you wouldn't have heard about some some kind of pedophilic shit in fucking Montana, like you just you wouldn't even need to have that in front of you. And so I think that all these tiny little examples, I'm not saying tiny as in insignificant. They're very fucked but in every possible way. But what happens in Montana doesn't necessarily have something to do with my neighborhood. And so I'm not saying that I'm just completely neglecting that information by all means, I'm not just like totally okay with all of this stuff that's going on. But I think that it comes to a point where people are so damn restrictive and you're not letting your kid breathe, You're not letting your kid find themselves in any kind of way. And that's that's the difference. I mean, teach their own. Like I said, there's no right or wrong. That's just my own opinion. But zombie, I see you got your hand raised, Go ahead, fry me a little bit more.
Speaker 8: I'm just going to bring up that, like, it's not just females that are being essayed, it's males. And there's a lot more males coming forward and talking about their experiences, and it's babysitters, it's friends, and that's a big thing. We aren't just talking about adults here that are committing essay crimes against each other. We're talking about children doing it to other children. And like one of my girlfriend's works for CPS and she would call me and hearing some of the stuff that she had to deal with. It wasn't that it was fear mangally, it just confirmed that, like, you can never be too careful because though a six year old in our eyes is not going to commit a crime, now, porn is such a heavy thing, and the access too porn is so accessible. These children are seeing and hearing explicit content to where it's like, I don't know if it's a combination of things that are culturally happening, but children are committing more and more crimes against each other and it's not being restricted. I don't mind if children are here, the doors will always be open. I constantly am checking my children can still have lives, But I am in their shit twenty four to seven because I don't want them to get sexually assaulted. And as a survivor, I know what it's like to live with that, and I don't want that for anybody I know. And so I think there's a like, there is a fine dance we have to play as parents between being too smothering and not smothering enough, because unfortunately, I don't know what my neighbor next door to me is allowing our children to do and allow what they're seeing, what they're here, and what they're going to do when they get to my children. Like there's so many things, like even as my house, a neighbor behind me, this little girl had an incident and I'm the one that was told about it because everyone wanted to tell me because I was a trusted parent. So then I had to go tell the other parents, Hey, this is what happened to your little girl likes it's crazy what people do and see. So you can never be too careful.
Speaker 3: And I think you're right about the access to porn at being such a problem with it. And to that point, when we were in sixth grade, nobody had cell phones. You might have one kid, maybe who had a cell phone, but it was not something that you could pull up the Internet on.
Speaker 1: Right. Cut to my kid in sixth grade. He is one of three kids in his entire grade that doesn't have a cell phone and doesn't have internet access. And these boys are all sharing things and showing each other things and whatever the case is.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: Of course, they're sixth grade boys. Obviously, if they have access to the internet, you know what they're going to do. But that's my point. Right, there was an incident two schools over, as a matter of fact, three kids just got arrested for somebody got pictures of one of the little girls, a girlfriend of his whatever and started sharing it. In middle school. We didn't have that when we were in middle school.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: No, the world is absolutely not the same world we grew up in.
Speaker 2: I suppose. So I think that there just needs to be a balance, That's all I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to say be all willy nilly, free nilly or whatever about it, like, you know, just don't be suffocating in that kind of way. That's that's my personal point of view. But anyway, Luisa, you look a lot like my wife. What do you got to say.
Speaker 9: That's because I am so like Jacob said, I think it's like more of like the technology and the access to so much more that has made kids the way they are.
Speaker 10: I don't like it.
Speaker 9: Technology and the internet has been just a poison. I don't think times have changed. I think technology has advanced and that's what made it more accessible. And now we know what happened in Montana, and now we know what happened in other neighborhoods that are not just ours. And I mean, I don't disagree with you. I don't think they should be one hundred percent shelter. I do think that a lot of kids nowadays are way too sheltered. However, I do think that some sheltering is not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: And I mean that's just my opinion, but.
Speaker 2: A yeah, I agree. I think that there needs to be some kind of balance because anytime you take it to some level of an extreme, it always has to balance out. And I guess maybe just from my perspective, I got people close to me. I'm not going to name anybody in specific, but I got people close to me. They never do They don't even let their they don't let their kids go anywhere without like don't even go out the front yard. Like I'm like, dude, Like you're not allowed to ride your bike three houses down, Like that's not good either, Like you gotta let them breathe a little bit. That's my whole point on it.
Speaker 3: You can definitely do the helicopter parenting to a too far extreme, that is for sure. And that's another thing too as far as being a parent, like, for instance, drinking, Okay, I don't want my kids first time getting drunk to be at a college party because at that point they will not know what four beers feels like or four shots feels like. They won't know wait a minute, something extra is in this drink.
Speaker 1: It's not just alcohol. Somebody slip me something. They won't know anything because they have no context to know what feels like what. And that's so there's there's a balance to that, and we as parents should be exposing our children's to things responsibly under our supervision and letting them be exposed to what the world has, positive and negative, but again with us to show them and guide them, because that's ultimately our job is to create successful people.
Speaker 2: Jacob, you were a You were kind of a late bloomer to alcohol, right, like, because you were like you didn't even try alcohol until you were like after high school.
Speaker 3: This is well, senior year of high school, but even still is very very very very limited. But that's kind of my point. Right, So in my house growing up, alcohol was the devil. Like, straight up, it is satan in a bottle. Never touch it.
Speaker 1: It's evil. Blah blah blah. Cut two.
Speaker 3: I'm eighteen years old and I'm in the Marine Corps and i am getting it forced down my throat and I'm like, bro, mom and dad, lie, this shit is amazing.
Speaker 1: Cut two.
Speaker 3: I'm a raging alcoholic who cannot function without having a drink.
Speaker 1: Now, that's that's a problem.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying Now, I am not saying that that is because I wasn't exposed to it young enough. What I am saying is that the nuance of drinking and like being drunk. Perhaps, and I don't know this for a fact, but perhaps if I would have already known what that felt like before I got to that place where it was readily accessible, perhaps I would have going about it a different way. Perhaps it would have had a different respect towards it, right, and a different view of it.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe, I mean, but even still, like how many people they've been drinking for how many years and they still get obliterated and fucking totally sloshed and don't know how to handle their shit. Like just because you get drunk one or two times with your parents in a safe environment, it's not gonna prepare you for all the keg stands and belly shots that you're gonna be doing, you know what I'm saying, Like maybe maybe a little bit, and also like all right, let's say you go ahead and do that. Most kids nowadays are not waiting until they turn eighteen to drink alcohol, Dude.
Speaker 3: Now they are not. These kids have skipped the fucking hoodrat phase. I remember a time, Okay, I remember a time, and everybody in this chat, I believe, will remember a time when Mad Dog twenty twenty was the way okay, farm wine or some uh you know what it was, that other cheap shit and everybody like we these kids these days have missed all of that. Kids, high school kids are pulling up to the party with Hennessy.
Speaker 1: Y'all skipped four loco, y'all skipped all the hood rat phase of like.
Speaker 2: No buzzballs even what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Whoa buzzballs? Though? That's hack that's hack shit. Now high school kids are pulling up with like real good liquor. Well, I mean, Henny, you could argue that's good enough.
Speaker 2: Got a bottle of gray Goose or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, bro, what y'all skip straight over Taka and y'all are over here now with the goose goose is. But when you get to the college age, man, you gotta hit that rock good shit early or younger anyways, to gain respect and appreciation for the good shit when you get it. They skipped all of it, man. I mean, I'm saying the times have changed.
Speaker 2: I think it's literally because of all that shitty alcohol. Is why I don't really care to drink. Like I drank way too much of the shitty shit whenever I was younger. That I'm just like it put us our taste for all alcohol in my mouth. I mean, I'll have a beer from time to time, but to be honest, you know, you gotta have four or five of them to even feel anything. And by that time you're so damn bloated you're not even having a good time anyway.
Speaker 1: Yep. And see that's It's same with smoking. Everybody's on these veeps these days.
Speaker 3: They skipped having to like find a gas station that wouldn't card you and grabbing a pack of smokes and like feeling like you was a man about it. Or for me it was Philly blunts because I didn't I never cut that open and filled it with weed.
Speaker 1: I was smoking it for the cigar of it.
Speaker 3: But that gave me an appreciation for the cigars that I have in my humid door as we speak, right, I started with the dumb shit and I matured with time.
Speaker 1: It's all. It's so topsy turvy these days. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I mean, look, we can go on about how times we change, and we can always be that po dunk man on some kind of porch that's saying.
Speaker 1: These kids will never get it. You know.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're starting to become that a little.
Speaker 1: Bitun The last time you grab some mad Dog.
Speaker 2: Probably nineteen years old.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, if you want to have a little slight blast in.
Speaker 1: The past, hits you.
Speaker 3: The gas station gets you a bottle of some mad Dog grape or some blue Rats or whatever your flavor was the orange and gets you a sip of that, and bro, I'm talking, will transport you instantly back to high school parties. And then you immediately remember why you don't drink it anymore. You're not gonna finish it. You zip and have all of the nostalgia you want. But every now and then, when I want to feel like a little bit of a hood rat, I'll give me a little mad dog or a Philly blunt, great flavored.
Speaker 2: Dude, all I gotta do is think about that terrible, terrible smell of four loco and it makes me want to puke in my mouth.
Speaker 3: I have a four logo in my fridge right now, but it's been in my fridge for like five years and I haven't opened it because I don't want to die, but it's there.
Speaker 2: It's dangerous, dude, so bad. But anyway, the White Boy Wizard said, Oh, so going back to Russia and all that stuff. White Boy Wizard was He said, dude, what Moscow got bombed? Did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It got like it depends on the report you're reading. But some of the reports that I'm seeing, there's like two hundred drone strikes hit a critical infrastructure of the town, some oil processing plants, some storage facilities.
Speaker 1: Putin is under scrutiny right now.
Speaker 3: He just had a press conference and he had like ten of his oligarchs. And I'm not saying that turned to be like e oligarchs, No, No, in Russia, like if you're somebody of power, you're an oligarch. That's how that works. And they straight up are calling him out to his face. And the whole time this guy is talking, I'm like, oh, this guy wants to get killed.
Speaker 1: He's trying to get suicided today.
Speaker 3: He's like, you promised us that this special military operation was going to be two weeks and we would be better economically for it. It's been three years and Russia's in the shitter and this and this, What is your plan for the future. How do you feel like you're even a competent leader. And I'm just like, whoo oo, this boy wants to get killed. And then there was like nine others that also stood up. Then we have the CEO of the Paladin Organization, who is a military contractor in Russia.
Speaker 1: He just called for a fucking coup on Putin.
Speaker 3: Now, the Paladin Organization is a lot smaller than Wagner, who had like twenty thousand fighters and still couldn't hold a successful coup.
Speaker 1: This dude's got like.
Speaker 3: I think, five hundred and he's talking a little shit right now. All I'm saying is the last guy that tried this ended up dying in a plane crash out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: So it's just it's a lot, It's a lot.
Speaker 3: And yeah, everybody wants to say, how like Russia's out producing NATO four to one on their ammunition and the blah blah blah. Yeah I get that, I get that, but at what fucking cost? Right, China just signed a deal with Ukraine to sell them Chinese drones. They had an exclusive deal with Russia. That's gone. That's gone by the way side, because China is really and truly only loyal to that almighty dollar dollar bill dude. So they're making their play right now. It's messy. It's messy, messy business. There is no good guys. There's no good guys in this organ in this whole situation, just so we're clear here, But yeah, is ah, he's got his hands full right now. And Russia wasn't in a fight for their life three years ago. They very well maybe soon because we're seeing protests might start coming up soon. Because the people in Russia, in mainland Russia were not concerned about the war in Ukraine for the most part, because that was over there, that is their problem. We're not worried about that here. They can now reach here and they're not happy about this. And they didn't even ask for this war. They didn't want this war. All these memorandums or whatever, these votes that were done in these Ukrainian areas that like, we want to be Russian. The pictures have now surfaced of these people when they were voting, with Russian soldiers armed up behind them making sure they voted the right way. And yes, I understand propaganda is a real thing. I fully understand that, but nothing beats Russian propaganda.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 3: They are kind of the masters of it. And it's yeah, it's a fucking shit show.
Speaker 1: It's a mess.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw that just today that Russia and Ukraine agreed to a Black Sea ceasefire by the White House. I don't know. It just says both countries will ensure safe navigation, eliminate the use of force, and prevent the use of commercial vessels for military purposes in the Black Sea. According to the White House.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, well that's a very easy that's a very easy thing to bypass, right, because now the same thing that happened whenever all the world put all these sanctions on Russia, right, and they couldn't sell oil everywhere. So all these Russian ships that were transporting oil, they just started flying a Libyan flag or a Panamanian flag. For the record, I think it's either is it Liby or Liberia one of those African nations.
Speaker 1: I forget which one.
Speaker 3: Sorry if I'm wrong on one of these, but them and Panama. Basically, you don't need to prove that the ship came from there in order for it to get registered there. You could literally just sign the paperwork and slide a little extra money and now, yep, that's a Panamanian ship. The captain's totally Russian, the crew is totally Russian, it's all the things are Russian whatever. But it's not Russian anymore, and they can totally make the trade deals happen, and they could sell it wherever because it's not a Russian ship where the oil come from. Look, it's oil, you want it or not, Like that's that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: So the Black Sea ceasefire, all it's gonna happen is that all of the Russian quote unquote commercial ships that were six months ago quote unquote military assets are just going to get a rebrand and that's all. And what business is going to continue as usual?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that whole thing is just I don't know what to believe about all that. Of course, there's going to be some kind of propaganda, some kind of person leaning one way, and so they have this opinion, some kind of other person leaning another way, and they have this opinion. And the problem is is that, you know, you said that there is really no good guy. So if there's no good guy, how it has to be damn near impossible to get good information if there are no good guys with it. And so that's why you're seeing certain people align themselves with Putin and Russia, certain people align themselves with Zelensky and Ukraine, because you know, this end of news says one thing, this end of news says another, and it's like, who the fuck do you believe? You're just letting your political party and all of your affiliation to whatever team you side on. You're just gonna let them do the thinking for you, and that's the danger around all of this warring kind of shit, and and that probably, in my opinion, I think that that includes the whole Israel bullshit that's going on down there too, because like it's always just going to be skewed, and to be honest, like, yeah, I think that we should care about innocent lives that are being killed, but for the most part, I think that everybody's fucking everybody. So you know, I'm not gonna sit here and say like you shouldn't even look into it, because it's not even worth it, because it's hard to develop a correct opinion because first of all, there is no such thing as a correct opinion, and you know, it's hard to get the facts.
Speaker 3: Yes, I will say that I'm happy, at least in some small way, like if we're gonna really look for the silver lining on both of these clouds, the Russia Ukraine situation, the Israel Kaza situation, if we're really with our squinted eyes and kind of looking at it sideways and third eye all the way open here, of course, if we're really gonna look for the silver.
Speaker 1: Lining, I am genuinely happy that this.
Speaker 3: Whole situation showed how big of pussies the Russian military really is. I've been saying it for years that they're a paper tiger and they can't actually do shit. This two week military operation just made their third anniversary. So yes, everybody, Russia's gonna attack this country next okay, and and they've had how much time to prepare and they're gonna get absolutely spanked if they try, like come on, well.
Speaker 2: And also, I mean, even look at our administration. You know, we're all I mean a lot of people here are definitely pro Trump, at least some of the things that have been going on with certain policies and doze and certain people getting put in the right places. But remember that whole time that Biden was president, Trump kept on saying I'll end the war day one.
Speaker 1: He could.
Speaker 3: But if he was to do that, if he really did, if America, not just Trump, if America was to step in be the world police and intervene, every motherfucker on earth would start talking shit and get mad at us for sticking.
Speaker 1: Our nose where it doesn't belong. Again.
Speaker 2: Sure, but he had to have known that prior to him saying that, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, he could he hasn't because he's trying to go about this the deal making way rather than the uh, what's.
Speaker 1: The old adage?
Speaker 3: Make him an offer they can't refuse with a gun to their fucking head. He's trying to avoid that. And I don't even think America wants that. I don't, I personally don't.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: The other silver lining to the whole Israel situation, and I understand this is this might be a bit controversial, okay, And for all the conspiracy heads that loved just shitting on the Jews, put that aside for two seconds, just just real quick, real quick. We can acknowledge that the nation of Israel is surrounded by people who hate them, right like that. That's just that's a fact. Some might hate them a little less than others. But whatever, Now we're not talking that in Yahoo. We're not talking about it. Just in general, the Islamic religion hates the Jews more than anyone else, en mass. I think that's a pretty fair statement to say.
Speaker 1: By the numbers.
Speaker 3: Okay, what this Israel Gods situation did, Israel as a whole just put their dick on the table, just fucking their circumcised cock just slapped down on the table and said, somebody fucking do something about it. I dare you, and all of these Muslim nations around them that are like, oh, if you don't, we'll do this, We'll do this.
Speaker 1: These are fucking do something. Then what's up.
Speaker 3: We're ready, We're come at us. And every one of these nations that talked all that shit ain't did a fucking thing. So that's also silver lining that I see.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta say, I'm not very impressed. You're the one who build up fucking Hamas, You're the one that started this whole war in the first place, and now you want to whip your big dick out on literally.
Speaker 1: Your spawn, to show it to the show it to the world. Now, I'm not gonna sit here and say that Israel ain't shit. Like obviously they're They're very technologically advanced, and they have a lot of power. I mean, there we are in their pocket.
Speaker 2: For some reason. I look at all of the people that.
Speaker 1: Have uh what is it called, uh the dual citizenship.
Speaker 2: Dual citizenship. Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say. Like, so they are absolutely in my opinion, I'm not saying this to be fact. But in my opinion, with all my research, Israel is absolutely in the pocket of America, and in some way you could even argue they are ruling America from Afar.
Speaker 3: But my point is, if if ever Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iran, all of these Turkey, if there was ever a time where these countries could unite and attack Israel all at once, it would be now, as they were just if we're gonna believe the propaganda just slaughtering these Muslim brethren of Theirs over here. If there was ever a time for them to put aside their differences and fuck over Israel, now would be the time.
Speaker 1: And they ain't did shit.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not going to because they know, fucking dude, they have America.
Speaker 1: It's like, doesn't need us for that. Israel I got that shit on lock, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh, they got it on such a good lock. They've been in this war for how long now?
Speaker 1: Have you seen the status of Gaza. They don't need American help.
Speaker 2: Has Hamas been extinguished or are they still around?
Speaker 3: Well, depends on which week you're talking about. It depends on which news source you're talking about. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: That's my point. Like, if you're so big and bad and you can take out all these the genocide, you can take out all these different terrorist organsizations in all these different countries, but you're having trouble fighting your own creation. Like I'm just I'm not sitting here to say that I'm not impressed with the fighters of Israel. I'm not impressed with the government of Israel. I'm not impressed with any of that, any of that bullshit at all.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is, once this gets situated, and this is not going to be a forever war, this whole Gaza situation, this whole Palestine situation is not going to be a forever situation. They would like it to be either a win it outright or b come to some sort of a two state solution. That it's gonna be tumultuous, it's not gonna be pretty. I get all that, But once it's all said and done, none of the surrounding nations are gonna fucking try Israel at least for the next two decades.
Speaker 1: And that makes me happy.
Speaker 2: I think that it would probably suit them a little bit more the longer the fight goes. I mean, we know that war makes more money than just about anything else, especially whenever you're talking about supplying the military industrial complex with infinite money with infinite wars. I'm like, okay, like you think that, you're just oh, you're That's the problem is is the perspective on war. The perspective on war is always like, well, this guy needs to beat this guy, and we want to cheer for this guy, or we want to cheer for this guy. Prayers for these people, prayers for those people. My thing is is that the wars are not technically what people think they are. Yes, people are dying and everything, but there is some kind of there's manipulation here that goes beyond the minds of most people. Like I think that a lot of this shit is very secretive, and a lot of their reasons for wanting to go to war are very very unclear. Especially let's just say hypothetically, Let's just say hypothetically that Netanyah, who actually he let's say he actually did order that strike from hamas the first thing that really kicked the whole thing off right back in October seventh or whatever the fuck it was. Let's say he actually did, you know, orchestrate that whole thing. I I'm like, why would he think about all the technology they have, all of the advanced shit that they have, and they didn't see that thing coming. That to me is a red flag saying either a they wanted to wipe out that entire population and this was their goal. They they needed a reason to do so, or he's just an idiot. And I don't think he's an idiot.
Speaker 1: I mean he's in.
Speaker 2: Control of one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world.
Speaker 1: Not talking about old net and Yahoo. I'm saying as far as because my my, uh, he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't call the shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but my perspective on it doesn't go towards this administration because that's one election away from him being out of office.
Speaker 1: Right That's that's shortsighted or short term. Sure, but even still he's still the puppet for whoever's controlling the place.
Speaker 3: My point is, I'm I would be just me with my perspective and whatever, I would be way more concerned that the Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine war is about to take place, and seeing the status of how no one wants to fuck with Israel right now makes me happy.
Speaker 1: That means that that war is not gonna happen for the next little while.
Speaker 3: Russia's not gonna come in from the north, Turkey's not coming in, the African nations are not coming into attack Israel, which is a sign of the end times.
Speaker 1: And again, this makes me happy. That's all.
Speaker 3: They basically just slapped their dick on the table and said, whoever wants to take a shot, go for it. And nobody is stepping up to the plate. And again, yes, there's no good guys. You're correct, there is no good guys to be found in this situation. I'm not trying to take sides on this versus that I'm saying that as far as in time prophetic message goes, the fact that nobody is taking the shot at Israel when they have the opportunity right now tells me it's we're okay.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be okay for a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we're looking at the biblical playbook, I guess I can understand that perspective.
Speaker 1: I mean, I RAN's been trying, but they've.
Speaker 3: Iran's been trying to do some things, but they're having issues supplying their hoothy rebels, and they good God, Yemen. The entire west southern coast of Yemen is getting turned into craters left, right, and center right now because they tried to touch not one, but two of our fucking boats, and they tried multiple times. And America's like, bro, this is literally the eleventh commandment, thou shalt not touch my fucking boats. And it's great. I'm so happy that they have really really punched out of their weight class this heavily. It's just the world needed a reminder don't touch America shit. And I'm happy that the Hooties decide that they wanted to try to step up to the jamp.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just look at it very differently. I think that the entire Middle East, there's always gonna be war there because there's always money to be made there. There's always going to be a reason to go at war with somebody in the Middle East. It's literally our whole lives. There's been wars in the Middle East, and I could venture to say that there will be wars in the Middle East until the very end of time, if that even exists. But yeah, I just I think that that's that's always going to be a thing. And I don't know anyway, spirit animal, what are your thoughts on this whole Shenanigan bullshit and with the wars and whatnot. There's a video.
Speaker 1: I actually have a video.
Speaker 5: I tried to sit it through in the chat but it won't let me. But it's, uh, it's from over somebody over there. Just as far as you can see, shit is just fucking leveled and and I kind of feel bad for the people, But at the same time, I feel like that, yeah, y'all kind of started it and probably try to fight against the terrorists, so they kind of bought it on themselves.
Speaker 1: But my heart goes out to them.
Speaker 2: Did they though, that's my question? Did they bring this upon themselves?
Speaker 5: And this is less terriss with letting bad guys with guns dictate their lives and fucked them over. Before the religious over take, the MOAS was somewhat civilized and the since the fact now that after the terrorists have taken over and it's become nothing but more told in conflict.
Speaker 2: Area that there is no progress in its strict male.
Speaker 5: Or dominated thing and it's whoever with the biggest gun typically wins.
Speaker 2: So sure, but who armed, trained, and funded the majority of these terrorist organizations.
Speaker 5: Because it started out as the Mujahadeen in the eighties to fight against the Kami's son.
Speaker 2: Yes, but.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean really and truly, if we want to go that route with it Iran, right, or if we want to go that route with it, name the terrorist group. Because they're all connected, they all talk to each other. They may not like each other most of the time, because this group thinks they're the true followers of the prophet, and so do these people, and so do these people. And there's been I mean, yeah, I just got a thought.
Speaker 5: Why so all of the same entity they all in is a terarist organization.
Speaker 1: They're all different heads.
Speaker 5: So what if they are the seven heads, the seven headed hydro depicted in the Book of Revelations.
Speaker 3: The seven biggest terrorist cells. Yeah, then who would be the Harlot, Oh, the Seattle Harlot.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, see, I does like to get down and duddy.
Speaker 1: They do be fucking That's something the thing. Look at the Bay of Pigs, yo, they be fucked up. And that's when you try to wild off with no fucking cover. That's facts.
Speaker 3: I mean, look again, there are so good guys here. There's none to be found in the conversation or the situation. I'm not trying to say that one side is more or less better than the other. I'm happy that most of the countries that would be the players of the Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine war who could have opened up, have not opened up. I would make an exception for Iran. They've launched some bombs, but they haven't really had them success. But like, because I mean, Iran keeps saying that they've got the latest and greatest of missiles from Russia. Russia saying no, that ain't rs even though it's got Russian writing on the sides. It's again again, it's if we are really going to look for a silver lining on these clouds, and again, squinted eyes, tilted head, I get it. I'm very happy that the world understands how much of a non issue the Russian military is. And I'm also really happy that none of the other surrounding Muslim nations really want to go toe to toe with Israel right now. That makes me happy on my own selfish fronts. I suppose same with China. I can't wait for trying to actually fuck around and find out with some country not us, that would be embarrassing. But for them to try to really fuck around and find out and for the world to see how really and truly paper tigerish they are.
Speaker 1: That would just make my whole decade. But I guess the decade is young.
Speaker 2: You know, we shall see it'd be that way. Zoom User said, oh, in referring to the pyramids, Yo, I think the eight columns and two cubes under the Great Pyramid look very similar to the foundations built in Dubai for foundation settling.
Speaker 1: See I said that too.
Speaker 3: Now, what if this is all some sort of like super elaborate foundation of the pyramid because it's built on sand. Sand is not exactly a sturdy construction material to build upon. Yeah, like construction sand is, but not that kind of sand. And I'm not negating that that's a possibility, but it just it h it stands out that there's probably something more going.
Speaker 2: On here, especially with the coils.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, the coils, and we don't know the material of construction. And I said that on that episode too, like we assume that these are made of stone, and the very well may be bro if those tubes, if those columns are made out of iron. Y'all understand this rewrites everything we thought we knew about human history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, because that wasn't even something that was produced allegedly back then.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: The Iron Age was centuries after that fact. They were into the Bronze Age at that time, arguably into the Bronze Age from the Copper Age. So I mean it's like, really and truly if that was to happen, that rewrites everything that we think we know about fuck all all it's all conjecture and up for debate at that time. So I mean, it's we really don't know yet, but I'm very excited that the people are starting to look at it in that way. I've also heard something to say that those were water wells right in those tubes where to bring water up to the pyramid. And I'm like, so you're telling me the Great Pyramid at Giza is just a glorified water well, as the Nile River is right there, and as there was a river that ran alongside them, which is how they transported the cubes from point A to point B.
Speaker 1: I find that hard to believe.
Speaker 3: Not completely outright a wrong assumption, it's just that doesn't make sense out loud, but there's so much unknown.
Speaker 1: There's so much.
Speaker 2: Unknown, and uh Luke said, oh yeah, I'm also curious if the stuff under the pyramid could still could still be a library they write on structures. There could be thousands of messages written on those pillars, good pouline. That would be interesting. Maybe they maybe before they set it into the sand, they wrote a little message on there, or I mean, you never know, maybe there's some kind of incantation or prayer or something that was written on there to protect this pyramid, or it could be anything. You know, there's absolutely hopefully we'll find out in our lifetime.
Speaker 1: Oh same, I really hope we do.
Speaker 3: But now we're debating if it's even really down there because the technology that's all these things are so you knowl blah blah. It's like, no, no, they're obviously down there. And if they weren't, then some expert would have came out and debunked it. In the last three years. Now they can't debunk it because they know it's real.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty wild shit. U Zombie set a picture here. I'll share the screen and see if I can pull it up here for the class, and here we go, all right, So pyramid structures from around the world. We were just talking about this. You got the Zigarot of Tepe Silac. That's a weird looking one. Then you got the Pyramid of Joser, Pyramid of Cufu, Ziggurat of Er, Tomb of King Kashta Kinshi Mausoleum and China, the Pyramid of the Sun and Totcon Mexico, the Tomb of the General in China, the Boro Budur Temple in Indonesia, the Praying Temple in Cambodia, the El Castillo in Mexico, and the pyramids of Guimar and tenor Reifs.
Speaker 3: Pretty much every type of way of stacking things on top of each other is currently shown on screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're pretty I'm not gonna say that every single pyramid ever built is very elegant, but these look very fucking elegant.
Speaker 1: Dude, No, no, no, they are.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying this like it means they weren't intelligent. What I'm saying is it's not like these And you said this earlier, and this isn't coming at you, but I've heard a lot of people say that, like if these tribes weren't talking to each other. How do they all know to build the exact same structure. These are not the exact same structure. These are a different size, They have a different entire profile to them. Some of them look more similar than others. Fine, but like, it's not like they all were reading from the same sheet of music by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't know. I mean, the argument is that the gods came down and build the pyramids somewhere, the Aliens or the Inanaki, and that's why there's so many similar structures, because the Nanaki were placing these these structures all over the world. I don't know if I vibe with that either. What exactly is an Anaki? What exactly was Enlee, en lil and enki and all that kind of shit?
Speaker 3: This word's similar, I would find very few similarities between all of these. Yes, they are by definition pyramids. That is about where the similarity stop.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, yeah, I'm sure they all had different uses. I'm not even saying that. I don't really know very much about most of these pyramids about you know, what they're constructed with or is there any kind of special alignment with the sky. I don't know. I mainly like to focus on the Giza ones.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's I'm not coming at you with that.
Speaker 3: But like people like Billy Carson, for instance, all these tribes have never contacts each other. They're all built the exact same thing. They did not none of that was the exact same anything. And it's not just him or Graham Hancock or any of these other people that are big talking heads in this regard, but it's like, yeah, they're similar in the fact that they are pyramid shaped, and like the bottom is smaller than the mid tier, which is smaller than the top tier. I'll give you that, but that's about where that starts and stops the Pyramids of Egypt.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing I'm not.
Speaker 3: Trying to denounce from the scale of these things, the amount of work that went into it, or how crazy it is they were able to build this way back when with no kind of technology or cranes or the stuff that we have to date. I get that, really, so we think, so we think, but the pyramids at Geez are always the ones that are like the absolute pinnacle of the question marks. Because again, dude, like to get even the gold cap stone on top of that thing, Yo, how did they lift that? There's no way they had slaves moving up this giant capstone up ramps to that level.
Speaker 2: Like, and I'm with you on that, you know, Yeah, I don't know. I think that it's it's just going to remain a mystery until we find out exactly what they are, what they were used for, who built them. Like, there's so many missing pieces to this story that it's only it's up to the person that can imagine, you know, that's really all you can do is just trying to imagine what they are. And yeah, I don't know. It could be could be fucking anything, to be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, really, it really could. But that's like you said, it's fascinating to wonder and ponder about the what ifs.
Speaker 2: Man spirit animals said, rip to George Foreman.
Speaker 1: You heard he died No when today?
Speaker 2: Yesterday? I think, oh shit, him and his.
Speaker 1: Eight children, all named George, are gonna be I mean, that's sad. It's very sad.
Speaker 3: Although I will say his story is one of the most inspirational tales I've ever heard of. Man, this dude was a world champ retired then, as an old ass man as far as the sports world is concerned, got back into the sport to reclinch the title.
Speaker 1: That's the fuck, Rocky.
Speaker 3: This is real life, and George Foreman is the absolute, quintessential, undisputed champ for all time in my opinion.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is is that I told that to my wife yesterday as I read the news article and I was like, oh my god, George Foreman died. And she goes, who's George Foreman? And I'm like, oh, you know it was a famous boxer And she was like, oh, you mean the Foreman grill. I'm like, that's how you know. That's how he's known is for this thing, the gridel. I'm like, don't get me wrong, I love me a Foreman cook some great grilled cheese on there all day long. But this man's this man's story should not just be relegated to a cooking technology that was.
Speaker 3: An attribute that was not the narrative. Oh, Luisa, we have to have a conversation the movie that came out about him. She needs to watch the movie.
Speaker 2: Did you know that hulcoat that was actually supposed to be Haul Cogan's grill the Foreman, I guess the people that created it. They approached hul Cogan with it first, but he didn't answer his phone or something like that, and so they ended up getting in touch with George Foreman and he accepted it.
Speaker 3: No, oh my god, yeah, that wouldn't have worked, the hul Cogan grill. Do you want to make better grilled cheesus? Well, brother, let me show you my new.
Speaker 1: Grille at Appliance. No no, no, no, that doesn't fly. You can brother or brother here, brother, everything's brother with him. I'm like, all right, I'm your friend. I get the point. But spared animal, go ahead. I know we're wrestling dorks in here.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, brother, uh now dog uh. Paul Hulgan is a known liar. He's ad a bunch of times, even about all of his matches.
Speaker 5: I highly doubt he got approached by by the company that built that. And for the most part, I thought I knew George Foreman was a box and all, but I know, mostly by the girl. But to start off with, but I thought that he created the grill, that that's why his name's on and it's his company.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just like what's her name? Uh, bitch went to jail for she was on the Cooking Channel. Yeah, Martha Stewart, she doesn't come up with all those utensils. Like, she's not the one that's creating the blueprint for all these fucking bots and bands and Rachel Ray. You think she's out there like on a computer working with metal. No, Like they approach her because they have a product. They want some big name attached to their product so that it can sell a little bit more. That's all that is. George Rman had nothing to do with the creation of the fucking griddle.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 12: Shocked.
Speaker 2: Then color you shocked?
Speaker 1: Talking about to go back to the pyramids?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Did you know that the three main pyramids they all line up to the uh the Allion's belt and a coach league called the Three Kings, and also the uh the pyramids on Elban, Mexico also lines up to the Alliance belt.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, dude, That's what I'm saying, Like the these people were connected somehow.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was a spiritual thing. I don't know if it gave them. I mean, anybody who's ever.
Speaker 2: Actually read their their real like astrological chart, like I'm not just saying to your day, like to the minute, the place that you were born, your whole name and all that shit. I mean, I can't tell you how many people that I've talked to that they're like, yo, it describes me to a t so clearly, star placement wherever you're born, whenever you're born, to whomever you're born to. It does play some kind of factor. Like I know, some people don't like to take it to that extent whatever. Some people you know are just like that that is satanic, which I find hilarious that astrology could be a satanic or whatever. Now, but have you ever gotten your You've gotten your chart done right, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of our people came and did both of our charts and they did it to like I'm trying to remember sun chart and moon chart and this and this and this, and they pulled it up and you have like three windows in yours. Meanwhile, mine looks like Michael J. Fox had the pin in his hand when he etched it across the sky. I you know, sure, I don't. I'm not saying there's nothing to it. I also don't believe it's satanic. That's that's also silly to me, But like, yes, I believe that if people are like worshiping the stars, that that would be not satanic.
Speaker 1: But I would say, like, you know, heretical.
Speaker 2: But I mean I don't know too many people worshiping stars nowadays. I mean maybe looking up to him and giving him a little bit more credence, you know, Electro Nick with the Pleiadians, I don't think he's worshiping them.
Speaker 3: No, no, exactly, I don't think that he is. And I also don't believe that Nick's communicating with demons. Right, But that being said, astrology, astrological, the fucking star seed and all in a seed, like the people that look up at the stars and try to gain a deeper meaning of that. That's mentioned in the Bible, that's mentioned in the Torah, that's mentioned in the Zoroastrian books, that's mentioned everywhere. Every ancient culture and tribe acknowledged that the stars had some shit with them.
Speaker 1: That's not crazy, Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Oh back to this George Foreman thing, though, here's the story. I knew I wasn't just bullshitting. So George Foreman earned eight million dollars a month after Hulk Hogan's huge mistake, It says the former world heavyweight champion, who died at the age of seventy six, was involved in one of the most iconic fights in boxing history, known as Rumble in the Jungle, where he lost to Muhammad Ali in nineteen seventy four. But Foreman, who also became the oldest heavyweight world champion in history, amassed his fortune outside the ring by endorsing his George Foreman Lean mean fat reducing grilling machine. The double sided grill, which was invented by Michael Bohm and endorsed by Foreman, was a huge success around the world, selling over one hundred million units since nineteen ninety four. Foreman revealed that following the last fight of his professional career in ninety seven, a defeat to Shannon Briggs, he earned a million dollar royalty bonus for the grill. Foreman later revealed just how lucrative the grill endorsement continued to be during his retirement. He goes, there were months I was being paid eight million a month. However, George Foreman, or the George Foreman Grill as we know it, may have never existed if Haul Cogan had answered a phone call before the product launched. It was initially claimed that Hogan passed up the chance to endorse the grill and instead picked a meatball maker. Oh that's fucked Hogan, he goes he Hogan gave me some investment advice because his manager said to him, you should get into these things, kitchen appliances. Put your name on something. The Hulk said, well, what have you got. The manager said, well, I've got this meatball maker. It pounds the meatballs. The Hulk went, that's fantastic. I want the Hull, the hulk Mania meatball maker. So there it is right there.
Speaker 1: My god, no, no, Fororman. Grill was obviously the way to go.
Speaker 2: But you know what it was the thunder Mixer.
Speaker 1: Forman grill. But look, let's not let that detract from the man's accomplishments. Okay, let's let me just read off his record real quick.
Speaker 3: Out of eighty one professional fights, he won seventy six of them, sixty eight by knockout. Now, I want everybody to really grasp, but that is seventy six wins and sixty eight of them were knockouts. What this means is, if you had the opportunity to step into the ring against George form you had literally a one in fuck, a one in eight shot of walking out of there the winner. But if you weren't, you had like a ninety percent chance of you getting absolutely knocked out cold.
Speaker 1: That should be the man's legacy.
Speaker 2: He's the original BMF I think. I mean, god, motherfucker they got the BMF title that some people, uh it's it's more of a prop I think these days.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you've seen that Rocky five movie, right whenever he ended up fighting that the kid, and he's like, well, look, you're old, so we can't do.
Speaker 1: The cardio and we can't do this. So what we're gonna focus on is hard bone shattering punches.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: That's literally what George Forman did when he got back into boxing. He couldn't outrun him, he couldn't out whatever. He just you, A, you're not gonna hit him. B If you hit him, he's not gonna feel it. He's too old for that shit.
Speaker 1: And see, he may take six rounds to put his hands on you, but if he lands one fucking punch, understand, your great grandfather's gonna feel it in the grave. Like it's it's not a thing.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's like Butterbean. You ever seen his fights?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that dude there. First time I saw him fight and I didn't know anything about him. I'm like, oh, this little fucking ball is about to get to roll. No, son, he's slow, but God, if he puts them palls on you, that's it.
Speaker 1: It's a done deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hard g in Gomatria, I saw the ed you hand raise. Sorry, we were kind of on a rambling rant there, but uh, did you have something that you want to add here?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So just previously what you guys were talking about as far as the Egyptians, so Jacob one is right. So in the Toura, obviously during the time when the Israelites were in Egypt and during the whole Ten plagues, the Egyptians tried to mimic at least some of the plague. So that's so first, sure has been going on for you know, thousands of years. And then it's interesting in Jewish lore, each continent country people's kind of has like an entity or a god small g that they follow. So this is very interesting as far as that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, dude, and they all look to the stars to find the answers to these things or to find some symbolism of their deities in it. And that's that's not like, uh, you know, just the Egyptians did it, or just the Aztecs or just the Maya.
Speaker 1: I mean every tribe has done that to their own flavor, for sure.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: I found that I found this very interesting article that I wanted to read out here, and I never thought I'd see the day that an article like this would be presented, But here we go. This is from MSN how science is helping us understand human sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Understand it, I mean the method or.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know. I just saw it and I was like, I'm gonna wait to read it until on until we get to the cult tonight. But it says death by strangulation, decapitation, sanguination, whatever that is, buried alive, burned on pires, crushed by stones, thrown off cliffs. Homo sapiens and nearly every part of the world has practiced human sacrificed at some point over the last five millennia, often killing females and fertility rites or for burial alongside powerful males. But new research enabled by DNA analysis and other scientific advances has challenged assumptions about the identity of sacrificial victims. At least among the Maya of Central America. Between nine hundred and fourteen hundred years ago, the Maya regularly sacrificed boys, particularly twins or close male relatives, according to a study published in June in the journal Nature. The findings are based on the ancient DNA of sixty four children who have been deposited in an underground cistern at the site of Chichenitza city built on Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. For the ancient Maya, being sacrificed was considered a privilege. So these boys, most of whom were between the ages of three and six. I can't imagine you're that age looking at it like it's a privilege. But they were likely giving or they were likely given up willingly by their families. According to Rodrigo bakera and an immunologist at the Max Plunk Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Germany and co author of the recent study, a possible explanation for the sacrifices lies in Maya lore. According to the culture's written traditions, hero twins, both male, traveled to the underworld to avenge their father, a twin himself, who was killed by the lords of the underworld. Sacrifices of the two male children were likely part of a ritual that helped the Maya honor this part of their mythology and belief system. At the distance of millennia, these and other ritual killings a pure barbaric, but to the cultures that carried them out, human sacrifices served a myriad of purposes, including fulfilling a universal desire to manage the uncontrollable world in which they live. We think of this as such a bizarre practice, something very unusual and unexplainable. But three quarters of societies did it, this guy said.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: For the most part, ritual killings fell into one of two categories. The first was what anthropologists called a retainer sacrifice, when servants or consorts, for example, were killed to accompany someone who had died, usually a member of the elite, into the great Beyond. It was particularly prevalent among the members of the African Kingdom of Dahomey.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's where I want to go, Dahomy You want to go hang with Dahomies.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, which persisted until roughly the beginning of the twentieth century. During the Shang dynasty of China some three millennia ago, and in Egypt between thirty one hundred and twenty nine hundred BC. King Jur, a pharaoh who ruled during Ancient Egypt's first dynasty, had more than five hundred retainer sacrifices surrounding his tomb in Abodos the other forms. I'm trying to get to why science is agreeing with this or if it's just like an understanding of the lore in the.
Speaker 1: Retainer side of it.
Speaker 3: Hell, even in India it was it was like very common practice up until the early nineteen hundreds that like if a husband died, they would burn him on a funeral pyre. His wife was expected to jump on the funeral pyre with him and be burned alive, and like if she didn't, like the community would see they're like, oh mmm, she that was a wife that what't more?
Speaker 1: The fuck? And all this it just got outlawed like not too long ago.
Speaker 2: So they're turning this into a climate thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, climate change is why they were sacrificing humans.
Speaker 2: My bad, I forgot it, says experts have interpreted the Chimu sacrifices as a very desperate act to communicate with the gods during a period of extreme climate change. But inferring motives or even distinguishing ritual killings from executions with nothing more than visual examinations of bones or burials is challenging. The Contents of a tomb can offer hints such as the presence of objects for use in the afterlife called grave goods, or the positioning of bodies in relation to one another. But now a new wave of studies is used genetic analysis to shed light on archaeolog archaeological mysteries. DNA analysis and other tools enable anthropologists to discern where a person was from the quality of their diet and health and their sex, something previously impossible for children and a key to the discovery of the Maya Boys. So anyway, they get into a little bit of the radiocarbon dating and okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: This is a good again if as far as like if you do this sacrifice, you like the rain, God will bless you with rain this season. Like okay, fine, I could see that, Like come on now, man, the aztext when they what was there like their record was like three thousand in one day or some shit.
Speaker 1: They went in their flower wars and took a bunch of like prisoners.
Speaker 3: From the neighboring tribes and came back up to that big pyramid and they cut out three thousands still beating hearts in one day or some ridiculous number, where like, if you do the math on it, they had to have like ten priests with those obsidian blades just like getting after it, like for the entirety of a twenty four hour span to make that number happen.
Speaker 1: And they did that because they made their gods happy.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, every culture, like he said, three quarters of the cultures around the world have done that to some degree. Although I will say this, everybody wants to talk about these crazy cultures and how brutal they were. Right, and we see certain cultures like the Nordics, for instance, we hear of the blood Eagle and like, oh my god, it's so bad, even though that was like a really big rarity that wasn't like a normal way of torturing someone to death, that was really only exclusively done a handful of times. Have you ever heard of what the Irish did when their last great king was killed. No, have you ever heard of Brian of Boru?
Speaker 2: I have none.
Speaker 1: Okay, long story short on this one. Ancient history to some some very good history to others, myself included old King Brian of Boru b O r U if anybody wants to look this up.
Speaker 3: Great king did great things right, went into battle, and some asshole decided to kill the king. They were so pissed at this that they captured this guy, gutted him, made him carry his intestines to a tree, and then used his own intestines to tie him to this tree and let him die slowly in that manner. You know, the Irish used to be about some wild shit back in the day. I would argue that that's worse than a blood eagle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would venture to say that I got a picture. I'm just trying to imagine what he looked like, so I'll share it here. Brian, that's your boy, Brian Boru, High, King of Ireland, Celtic Native.
Speaker 1: Like the bottom left of that picture black and white.
Speaker 3: That's like the most quote unquote historically accurate picture that we have.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's like by whose account? Yeah? That one there?
Speaker 2: So right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our boy, Brian Boru.
Speaker 3: And when he died, his men were like, oh, you wanted to kill the fucking high king, gotcha, bro. That was a very slow, torturous way of dying, saying all these people with their quote unquote brutal tactics.
Speaker 1: It's not like the Aztecs were the worst, or the Egyptians or the Romans. Everybody had their sadistic fucks at one point in time. That's just how it got down Back in the day.
Speaker 2: You had to be that way. It was a killer, be killed, and try and be as scary as humanly possible so you don't get fucked with. So, I mean, there's a time and a place. But Tim said, I got a bad notion to pentagrams. My brother in law was living with me and my wife. Long story short, he drew a pentagram under my son's bed with the night before. The night before I beat the ever living fuck out of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah wait, why would he so wait he drew it under the bed and then you beat the fuck out of him. Wait, why the fuck would he draw a pentagram under your kid's bed. I just have a weird feeling that wasn't for some protection. He was probably being a shithead.
Speaker 2: It could have been for protection.
Speaker 3: I mean, unless he told you that. But also maybe you know, read the room. If you know these people don't get down with that kind of shit, maybe keep it to yourself.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you probably don't want to do that in a place that it's unwarranted.
Speaker 1: You know, like if I was to go to an Islamic person's house and then like slip their kid a little pocket sized bible, I'm expecting to catch some hands.
Speaker 2: Like what oh yeah, oh yeah, Luke said, I haven't looked into any of the DMT laser stuff yet. I haven't had time. Has he been documenting the symbols that he found. I'm curious how it can relate to string theory. Some think that glue ons could be the literal word of God commanding matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he did show some pictures that were like close But I can't wait to see the documentary it's going to be dropping later this year. I'm sure he's gonna have some sort of like depictions that are being shown. But yeah, super fascinating guy, super fun conversation for sure.
Speaker 2: Damn. I had those pictures saved then literally earlier today I went and deleted a bunch of shit off my computer or else I would have shown. But yeah, I mean, it's pretty it's pretty cool. The way that he was describing it, he said that it looked very similar to like Japanese writing or Egyptian writing and stuff like that. So I don't know, dude, it's it's weird, I mean, And to think about like how it could literally be God commanding matter, that's pretty fricking sick that it would work in that way.
Speaker 3: If that's the case, I'm with you, man, Look, if this is in fact a matrix, why do we think it'd be ones and zeros? Like really and truly it's gonna be symbols that we've never actually seen with our eyes or maybe we have.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, even like Hebrew. Hebrew writing was supposed to be like the writing that God or it's from the heavens or from the angels or from God or something like that, right allegedly.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean, in all the Semitic languages, including Arabic, including Sanskrit that's a Semitic language, all those are supposed to be divinely inspired letters and words and all that.
Speaker 1: So I mean there's something to be said for that spirit animal.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts on this, sir, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if it's on this subject, but I was going back to the sacrifices and everything back in the day. You know how the with the Vikings, how they would take a person they would don't like their drought and everything. They would just split their throats and they would play the life blood on it. I could totally see that the the priests, after they cut out the still beating heart, they gather up the blood because blood is sacred, blood is life, and they pour it throughout their they throw it and use it as fertilizer. I'm saying, is it Why don't they do that, like in a post apocalyptic scenario and everything?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: Why would why? I could totally see people taking POWs for that.
Speaker 3: And if blood waters the ground and shit grows, then yeah, that will absolutely become a practice.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been proven that it is.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's allegedly a very good fertilizer because there's a lot of plants that want they'll take nutrients for water.
Speaker 1: Buck Uh, it's.
Speaker 5: I've had a study a long time ago, but uh, like the vanish Hye drop, it will get accustomed to. It prefers a human blood over a lot of insects blood, which I think is kind of phenomenal. But I'm just happy they're not like twenty fucking feet bigger.
Speaker 3: So I mean none that the iron content in the soil absolutely helps plants, not all, but certain plants absolutely get a better harvest. They also found the whole copper wire under the garden also helps.
Speaker 1: In that regard.
Speaker 3: So I mean, there's there's absolutely science to back this up. I can speak from experience on that myself. My brother in his garden has had he's stripped down some old Christmas lights and have them under the dirt and he has gotten at least a twofold yield.
Speaker 1: On his crops for the past few years. My parents do something similar in their greenhouse.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Nordic tribes used to do a it wasn't a bloat, what was their thing. It was a type of sacrifice that they would do and they would like douse the fields with the blood and it would get a better harvest, especially up that far north where the land is not that agg agrigable.
Speaker 1: Fuck that word up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So there's absolutely some science to back it up, and yes, this would be one of those times where I believe the blending of the scientific and the spiritual can in fact come together, uh in the same place, if you will, could.
Speaker 2: Be uh soft g go right ahead, sir.
Speaker 13: So you guys were just talking a few minutes ago about things coming into being through speech and an interesting potential etymology of aber cadabra. If you were to basically break that down in Hebrew is avarah kidv ah, which means I will speak and basically it will be or I will create by speech.
Speaker 1: I believe that's kind of yes, I will I will create as I speak. Yeah, basically what that means, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's manifested or manifested word at that point, or at least what they're trying to obtain with abercadabra, I mean.
Speaker 3: And that's why all the quote unquote magicians and not not the ones that I'm like trying to shit on, I mean, like uh, Harry Houdini, like stage magicians, that's why they use this certain word because it's like it's mystic sounding, but then it also has mystic meaning behind it as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. Oh, and as far as like some of that, uh that weird writing. I wonder if Danny has ever looked into the Enochian alphabet by your boy Alistair. I don't know, because have you ever looked into that, Like, have you ever looked in like seen what those that alphabe looks like? Like I'm not gonna say it's dead on what he was describing, but I don't know. Maybe there's something there.
Speaker 3: I mean, I definitely see some some Greek I see like the uh omego on there. I see there's definitely some sort of like there's vibes to it. I could see some Greek vibes. I could see some Latin vibes. I could see some I could say, like Hebrew vibes to it as well.
Speaker 1: I've never seen this before. This is interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's pretty weird, dude. And then he had like the Dagger's alphabet too. It's my first time seeing it, Crowley Esoteric font the alphabet of Daggers.
Speaker 1: So you know that looks like cuneiform to me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's strange. I want to look into that Inokian shit one of these days, and you know, understand the story in whatever way I mean, nobody really has an immense level of respect for him, but at least he thought he was doing something.
Speaker 3: Well, when you said Inoki and I thought you meant like the Book of Enoch, I mean Alis or Crowley's an Nochi and shit, yeah yeah, yeah, right, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Inochi and uh, angelic language or whatever the fuck that he channeled or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: If we if we believe that he in fact was channeling these things. And again I don't know, I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no way to prove that anybody channeled messages from God or from angels or anything like that. Like you kind of just got to take it on their word.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that if it comes from God, you need to channel it. That's that's where I draw the line on that one. If you're channeling it and you're like going and doing all of that, it's nema. Anyway, moving on, so.
Speaker 2: Where were we uh uh uh talking about Luke and oh as far as Danny Gohler's stuff, Well, that was a fucking awesome conversation, by the way, and the first time I talked to him was on Meta Mysteries. But then I wanted to bring him over to the cult to try and because it's always going to be a different conversation from Meta to the cult, very different vibes.
Speaker 1: But you did, bro, Yeah, so it was.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's interesting to look at it that way. And dude, like the things that he was talking about, like the things that he you know, said that he was experiencing, talking about how he used He's done DMT like a thousand time ors something crazy like and like a crazy amount of times, and he was talking about like he got to a point where he became so comfortable with wherever it is he was going in that DMT realm that like this, uh this like like a screen, like this massive panel like a wall, like a wall panel of computer screens were in front of him and it was like some weird like kiosk looking thing almost, and it was and he said that he saw that like hundreds of times and was talking to other beings. I don't know what to expect from that, to be completely honest, I really don't know what to think about the certain DMT realms. It could be it could be very like a like a personal thing to the individual, but is it going to applied to the masses.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess we'll figure out whenever they, you know, get the results from that DMTX thing.
Speaker 3: I I can't wait to have another conversation with them, and I cannot wait to see the documentary when it drops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: Resident Canadian in the Mud to everyone, sub you beautiful dirt bags, fashionably late gold.
Speaker 1: That was like over an hour and a half ago. We got to catch up on these chats, man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm I'm I'm not reading every single one of them, so you know, I'm just trying to get to some of the messages. Zombie posted something about ancient Mesopotamia. The pentagram's earliest known usage was in ancient Mesopotamia, where it held celestial and religious importance. Is believe that the symbol represented the path of the planet Venus in the sky, reflecting its connection to Ishtar, the goddess of love, war, and fertility.
Speaker 1: Okay, alright, out a lot of a lot of reasons why we have all the Easter celebrations that we have is because of Ishtar.
Speaker 2: Yeah that this is super weird, dude. She sent a all about the pentagram meaning and history variations. I mean, we could check it out see what it says here. This is from how Stuff Works. The pentagram is one of the oldest symbols, evolving in significance over millennia and embraced in pop culture. The symbol represents the unity of elements, protection, and cycles of life, and there's a pop up. It's linked to Christian traditions and the golden ratio. Types include upright, inverted tetragrammatron or tetragrammaton and combined with other symbols. The pentagram differs from pentacle in composition. The pentagram differs from the pentacle in composition and symbolism. So from the earliest appearance of the five pointed star in ancient times to its former role as a Christian symbol, there are a millennia of history surrounding the pentagram, meaning it's one of the oldest symbols in the world. The pentagram significance has evolved, leading or leaving an indelible mark on culture and spirituality. Pop culture has also embraced the star. I don't care about that. What is the pentagram symbol? Here we go, So, the five pointed star traditionally symbolizes the unity of the five elements Earth, air, fire, water, and spirit. The top most point signifies spirit, emphasizing the supremacy over the material elements. Say we weren't far off. This configuration symbolizes wholeness, protection, and the perpetual cycle of life and nature, illustrating the unity of elements and the cyclical nature of the universe beyond its elemental and protective qualities. The five pointed star has been linked to Christian traditions, notably during the Middle Ages.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So the word pentagram has its roots in the Greek terms penta meaning five and gramma meaning letter or writing. It refers to a figure composed of five lines, encapsulating the essence of the symbol a star with five straight strokes. So you have it in ancient Mesopotamia, Ancient Greece, Middle Ages, Renaissance, nineteenth century, Occult Revival, in modern Wicca, and Neopaganism. Golden ratio. That is interesting. So the pentagram and the golden ratio share a relationship that can be likened to the precision of a perfectly balanced scale, often represented by the Greek letter five. The golden ratio is an irrational number approximately equal to one point one six one eight oh three, three, nine, eight, eight seven, usually shortened to one point one or one point six one eight. This mathematical constant appears throughout nature's designs, from the spirals of shells to the patterns of flower pedals. The ratio acts as a guiding principle to the pentagram structure, ensuring that the lengths of the segments formed by its intersecting lines adhere to this proportion. It's as it's as if each point and lined within the pentagram is meticulously crafted to fit into this universal pattern of balance and harmony. This connection between the pentagram and the golden ratio is more than just a mathematical curiosity. It reflects the underlying order in the natural world. Even then the most abstract mathematical concepts, there's a resonance with the physical world around us. Well that's fucking oh dude. So it's not necessarily at least traditionally in the beginning, wasn't necessarily used for evil purposes or for magic purposes. It's you know, it's it's just represented the elements, and you'd have the top facing you know, the top, so you can connect it to the spirit and That's why I was saying, as far as the inverted one, if you're having if the if the top part symbolizes spirit, and you have that thing pointed down, you're trying to pull from a negative spirit, an evil spirit, a demonic spirit, something like that. That's the only reason why you'd you'd even do that, because the other elements within the within the star that's that's fire water or whatever they are, they're just changing sides at that point, right or you know, just ones on top, and I don't know, it's so it's only for the spiritual purposes as why you inverted, which makes it satanic in that sense.
Speaker 3: I again, I guess I personally don't think that the five pointed star in a circle is inherently a satanic symbol. There are people who have used it as such, but that doesn't make it so. The swastika, again, is not supposed to be a symbol of hatred. There are those that have used it as such, but that's not what it's intended to be. How Native Americans use that symbol, you know what I mean, It's not supposed.
Speaker 1: To be like that, but.
Speaker 3: Culturally these days it only gets seen one way, and I don't like that. I disagree with that, but you know it's not it's intended purpose, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. The resident Canadian in the mud said, I know there's a lot of hate in Canada lately, and I'm the first person to agree. I just want us to be remembered for the Fourties, tragically Hip, Terry Fox, Trailer Park Boys, and trucker convoys.
Speaker 1: I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I like it, I love it. Goth Alex said, what do y'all feel so damn weird being on here on a day off from work?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, usually you have to like listen to us while you're on the forklift doing thang man, but here you are glad to have you with u.
Speaker 1: Scott Alex.
Speaker 2: Uh, Spirit Animals said, Uh, Governor Governor Trudeau. I think he's a president or prime minister rather.
Speaker 1: Uh he's the governor of the fifty first US state.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, Yeah, yeah, yeah he did blackface twice?
Speaker 1: You did? He really did.
Speaker 3: It's Oh I'm so glad that he's leaving. But it's not like he's getting replaced by somebody better. The Liberal Party, which is the party he's a part of. They just elected the next person, and it's basically a Trudeau junior. I maybe I don't think this guy is gonna be as culturally insensitive and insulting as Trudeau was, but he's still every bit as fucking retarded. I'm pretty sure that goes without saying resident Canadian in the mud way in on this Do most Canadians fuck with Trudeau's replacement?
Speaker 10: H No, not one bit, I think, if I'm not mistaken. Is he the one that's part of the Bank of Britain or something along those lines, or is that I explain this to.
Speaker 1: Me, How does Canadian like elections take place? In America?
Speaker 3: We have the electoral college, right, and there's so many votes that each state gets, and that is how it actually determines. There's the popular vote, there's the electoral college vote. The college vote is the one that actually applies. How does Canada do this? Is it a majority rule population wise or does each province get a certain sway?
Speaker 1: How does that play out?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: From what I understand, I'm not crazy into the politics of Canada. I personally think, like myself, I stick to what I know. I like sports and being active and like look into things a little bit. But from what I know, it's pretty corrupt system. I know that the only way that Trudeau was elected again when he was supposed to be supposed to be kicked out when we didn't want him anymore, but he rushed the election some way or somehow and he was able to get it so that they did a little bit earlier that this way he was able to be voted back in again. But from my understanding, I think it's just uh. I thought it was a province by province thing. But I don't have the actual concrete info for you on that.
Speaker 1: One, but gotcha.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all I know is uh, as Canadians, we don't stand by him, and our culture is so much different than they make it seem. To me, man, we're so focused on what you guys are doing that it's starting to like take away from what we're doing, you know what I mean. We're supposed to be doing our part, which in in uh in help you guys? Are you know there for us? And I feel like we're starting to piss you guys off so much that it's going to get bad for us soon if we don't you know, smart enough.
Speaker 1: Are you a part? Are you in Alberta?
Speaker 10: No, I'm in Ontario, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, I personally think that we should annex Alberta and on tear and just like let the rest of it do what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe BC.
Speaker 3: I don't know, depends on the year, because sometimes they're cool and sometimes they're on some dumb shit.
Speaker 2: It seems to me that Canada has taken on like this. I don't know when did Canada get super super extreme liberal leading. Has it always been that way?
Speaker 5: To you?
Speaker 2: I lift your phone up whenever you're talking because it's kind of muffled there.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I got my finger there. A my bad boys for me when I was younger, I mean, I wasn't too involved in politics or anything, but I just remember it being more culturally respected, and you know, like we just stuck to what we knew and that was kind of how it went.
Speaker 1: And then I think it was.
Speaker 10: Twenty fifteen or sixteen, we started just mass allowing mass amounts of immigrants coming in and it started to kind of water down our Canadian culture. And I think from there they were able to get the majority vote on their side because they were allowing all these foreign people in, and the foreign people obviously were loving it, so they're voting for this similar, same party. And after Stephen Harper, I think, like I thought he was gonna be great, but after him, for me, it just all went downhill. And I just feel like we're really taking away from ourselves right now. Like I was in the store the other day and everything's like proudly made in Canada. I'm like, why wouldn't we just be saying that from day one? Why do we have to promote that now that we don't like America all of a sudden, now we want to promote Canada. It's like, dude, just like, chill out, man, you got to chill. Stop pulling the liquor off the shelves from Americans. We need, you know, like that's helping us provide stuff on our streets. If we're getting liquor from the Americans and we're taxing it out on the Canadians, then we're making money. So it's like, you know, all these Canadians want to hate on Trump because he's helping your economy and he's all about what you're doing. Why don't we strive for somebody in our country who wants to do the same for us, who wants to do the best for our intro us and not take away from our actual pride and joy of being a Canadian because I just feel so beat up right now.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this too, as we're talking about Canada, the immigrants, right that you're talking about here? Yeah, what I hear a lot on the news is about the Sikh population in Canada, or at least the Indian trip, you know, transplants, if you will. Are you seeing that to be a problem in your area or is that more of a city by city thing, because I don't know about you, man, I've done a fair amount of digging into the Sikh culture and if anything, we need more of them on our somn.
Speaker 10: I personally love the Sikhs and I love a lot of the Indian people that come to Canada. They're misunderstood, for sure. There's a lot like it's especially in my city in London, there's a lot. So they're taking majority of a lot of jobs that some people might think that they deserve. But it's like, well you didn't, you know, go apply and have a school background for it, So that's on you. But a lot of like I, I go to the variety store down the street and there's a seat guy there and we get along. Every time we chat for twenty minutes. I'm like, I'm just getting my chips. But at the same time, you're a great person. They're very respectful. It's just one of those things where we're so used to something for so long and then you just mass allow all these people into our country, which is great, but it's it's definitely overwhelming where we're now. The minority, I would say, which I don't have any hate towards anybody. I'm personally a loving guy, and every I come with every I come with everybody with like open arms and respect. But some people feel differently and they'll say certain certain things about them.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like there's it's not even just Canada, Like there's so many countries that are just being overrun with immigration, and I think that you have to do it like it can't just all come at once, you know, Like the way that they've been doing it over the past ten years, give or take, it's been like unmass like it's it's thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of I mean different cultured type of people.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: If the cultures blended, well, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, right, Like hypothetically speaking, if and I'm not saying that we should do this or I'm not wishing this on anybody, whatever, If there was for some reason a mass exodus out of Canada and we had a bunch of Canadian transplants into America, our cultures mirror each other pretty well. They would assimilate into the American way pretty decently, with still maintaining their Canadian pride. Now you do that same thing with Syria to America. There are some obvious lines in the sand where these cultures just don't blend, right.
Speaker 1: It depends on what kind of blending there is now.
Speaker 3: Like Seeks, for instance, they get in where they fit in pretty much no matter what country they're in. The pretty well, they're respectful of everybody. You leave them alone, they'll leave you alone if you start some shit. Understand, they keep that motherfucking thing on them. That's a part of their actual religion. But like it's it's different, right, But then you hit the other kind of immigrants in transplants that Canada has seen. Didn't Trudeau take in like one hundred thousand from Syria.
Speaker 1: Or some shit.
Speaker 10: I feel like that was something that he did. But and that was the same timeline when he was trying to like rush the voting process, because he did more time on term than most prime ministers would ever do. And it was because of the fact that he like rushed in all these people. And quote me, if I might be wrong, don't quote me on this, but I think you're right on that. And I think it was to do with the rushing of the process.
Speaker 2: There sounds like Biden took a little bit of a little bit of a page out of Trudeau's book then, huh, or at least attempted.
Speaker 10: To pretty similar. I think Trudeau personally is a he's a conservative hiding under liberal like or sorry, he's a liberal hiding under conservative values. And he's part of the World Economic Forum and they're you know, they're part of no good anyways, right.
Speaker 2: So he's a rhino that's the worst kind of conservative.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but he hides it. And that's even that's what scares me even more about him.
Speaker 1: He's a face politicians with no fucking substance behind him.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind the years you were talking about Obama was in office around these time frames. When Trudeau really started fucking things up in Canada, they became homies. Two beta male cooks running essentially the free world, and that made perfect sense that they would be just tight homies about it. Not to mention Trudeau's daddy is Castro.
Speaker 10: We can't believe I believe that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh it all lines up.
Speaker 2: Oh they're so similar, dude, in the timelines matchup and everything that is. I feel like that should just be considered a fact nowadays, really, because it's it's too coincidental at this point.
Speaker 3: Why doesn't he just come out and acknowledge it, like nobody's gonna judge him any worse.
Speaker 1: Right now, he's on the way out, like it's not gonna hurt him anybody.
Speaker 2: He actually is out now from what I thought that his last day was just like last week or something like that. What wasn't it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's uh, he's pretty much out. But at the same time, he's still got that finishing term. I don't know how work man. Like I said, I'm I don't know shit about Canadian politics. I know more about your guys politics than our own. And all I know is he's lingering. We'll say that, you know, like they need like a no lodering loitering sign for that motherfucker because he's got to get his ass out of here. And like you guys said, there's there's no one better incoming to save our ass anyways. But I hope whoever's next in will smarten up and not cause any stir up any more bullshit with you guys in America, because that's the last thing we fucking need right now.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: We need to just play our part, do our thing, and uh just be the kind gentle Canadians we always were. Man Like you guys are the brew for us. We need you to do all that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good with that. By the way, I have no problem with America being the world sledgehammer.
Speaker 1: I'm good with that. Tell Yeah, you know, Canadians are known to be nice and overly apologize and like overly nice and like that. That's that's y'all shtick, you know, and you'll excel at it.
Speaker 3: Now you'll also have some bad asses there too, not going to negate the Canadian military, the ones that are out there operating.
Speaker 10: All that war War wrole to shit absolutely, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Hey, World War two, y'all committed so many war crimes.
Speaker 3: It was beautiful, it was inspiring, but you know, here we are in today's world, you know whatever.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and anyways, my phone was about to die, so and I only have like a little platform chargers. So sorry, I'm not trying to be like you're doing off on your face.
Speaker 2: Eh, Hey, we appreciate it, man, giving a little insight from the other side.
Speaker 10: I do what I can, man, but I'm myself. I'm more of a spiritual guy, and I just try not to get too deep into the politics and you know, the nonsense going on here. I just I, like I said, I'm just gonna put this out on in the universe. I just want us to get along with the Americans, stop pulling our fucking shenanigans, because that's not us. That's not how Canadians feel, you guys, And we just want to be friends, man, Like, that's the majority rules here. But that fucking twenty percent elitist in Canada, they want to stir the pot and make more drama.
Speaker 1: So is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes only a small percentage to really like speak for a large group. And you know, you see that really all over the place, Like how many people were just obsessed with Kamala during during her campaign and all that shit, and then you find out like, oh, she's one of the least popular people that's ever been voted for. And it's you know, it's it's it's always the squeakiest wheel, you know that gets the.
Speaker 10: Most money you can buy. Right, she had a little bit of money, she threw it in the wrong places, and she tried to get all these you know, big famous rappers and things like that. It's like, we see right through that. Now it's twenty twenty five, it's not twenty eighteen anymore, you know, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Her getting Meg the Stallion to perform for her in Atlanta is the same thing as Hillary Clinton having a bottle of hot sauce in her perse. I'm like, do you think people really buy this shit?
Speaker 1: You know, like sim fucking did And it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Well, those with two brain cells to rub together could see through that bullshit. And I'm not saying that the other side doesn't do it, of course they do. Like I always say, like, do you think really, like do we honestly believe that Trump was a Christian before he ran for president? Like, do are we really falling for that, Like, I'm not buying that. I think it's just what you gotta do if you're running as a conservative, it's it's you know, that's just part of the game.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was like it was like your board barrier man, great speaker, but fuck, you can sure bomb the ship as some innocent people, you know, some drones, strokes.
Speaker 2: Yes, he did most in history, I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, great speakers can uh can fool the mind.
Speaker 2: They'll say that, oh a hundred percent. Look at fucking Gavin Newsom, who I'm convinced was created in a fucking lab, but even his short is starting to.
Speaker 1: Go down here. Bombing makes me so so happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel the same way. But anyhow, Luisa said, it's the streaming platforms making more Serial killer documentaries, which streaming platforms haven't been around for that long, so that could have been a reason why people are obsessed with it as well.
Speaker 3: I'll give you that, But my argument to that would be, the streaming platforms make things that make them money, right, they will make more shows. That's why we have so many fucking detective shows. We have like fifty of them that have become a thing in the last decade. They wouldn't have kept making them if they couldn't make money off of them, because they're going off of.
Speaker 1: What to give the people what they want? Why do the people want to hear so much about serial killers these days? That tells me we have a like a whole level of psychosis that has now been ingrained into our culture.
Speaker 2: I think it probably speaks somewhat to our primal senses in a way, because you think about it, if you know most of the people, and I've talked about this before, about how you know that they they performed that one thing, that one experiment about how they hooked all the brain nodes up to to what was it like a hundred people or something in some kind of experiment, and they put them all in front of a TV and found out that nobody could last longer than a minute without at least going into somewhat of a light trance. And so I think that it's when you go into that light trance, reality is a little bit different. It's like that's what allows you to become emotional by things what you see on TV. So whenever you start to get what was it like the humane society in the arms of whatever, right, the whole Yeah, like that whole thing. You know, it pulls at your heartstrings. But you remember, those commercials were pretty damn long, usually like they're usually a couple minutes. Like for some reason, those commercials just lasted forever. And I personally think that the longer the commercial, the longer the show, the deeper you're going to go into a hypnotic trance and then be a little bit more suggestible. And and not only just more suggest suggestible, you're also going to you know, uh kind of your brain doesn't necessarily know the difference when it's in that uh, that trans state between reality and what you see on the movies. So if you couple that with the primal shit that's within us, you know, the serial killer, you got to look out whatever it, it sucks you right into it. And so it's really a hypnotic thing. And that's why I think it's a there's a couple of different factors as to why there's so many uh, you know, investigator shows and carrying a serial killer series and shit like that, but I think that that's really what is drawn on.
Speaker 1: Man. Am I the only one that watched those commercials and got pissed off with the cameraman. Yeah, like on some real shit, Like you got the hole in the arms of.
Speaker 3: The angel going on in the background. You got this dog chain to a tree in the snow. Meanwhile, this asshole's got a camera. Yo, unchain the fucking dog. You're right there, dude, you're right fucking there. Like all right, all right, you know what, have you seen the picture of the vulture and the baby?
Speaker 1: No, all right, all right, you know what.
Speaker 3: I don't even mean to go this route, but we're gonna go this route, okay, because I've seen this in so many different ways and so many different like contexts. Every time there's some sort of like crazy picture that makes some sort of headline in some way shape or for him, go ahead and giving the ability to share the screen.
Speaker 2: Real quick, homy, you got it there, brother?
Speaker 1: All right, So this image most people have seen before yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Ethiopian kid or some shit.
Speaker 3: The photographer that took this picture did nothing to help this child. All right, Let's let's go ahead and take the second to realize this. The picture itself won him so many awards, so many prizes. His name doesn't even matter because the piece of fucking shit but like, fuck him, right, but he took this picture. He went all over Europe, all over America, and they're like, oh my god, because it's such an impactful picture.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, this dude who took the picture could have, you know, given this kid water, put him in the car, brought him to an aid station, gotten the kid some help.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he did it for the fucking award. That guy, after all.
Speaker 3: Those awards, ended up committing suicide, which is good for his fucking ass. Meanwhile, this kid ended up living. And if I'm not mistaken, this kid just entered the fourth grade and is healthy and is good these days. But that's neither here nor there. There's another image I saw. Oh wait a minute, Oh I wonder if I can find it?
Speaker 2: Uh, I could actually straw man you on this please do all right, so you could venture to say that this guy just created this picture to I don't know, have people donate to some kind of fund in order to send a lot of money and a lot of supplies and a lot of that shit, because one guy can only do so much. But whenever you got a lot of people contributing, maybe that would help the entire community over there, right, so I'm not saying that, you know, he should have taken advantage. I don't know if he did take advantage. I don't know if there was some kind of foundation or something that there was a link that people could donate to or whatever. But you know, it's kind of like you get more eyes on something, you see something in its disparity like that, it's gonna pull the heartstrings in the same way as those Humane Society commercials.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's another one here, Okay, the Humane Society and what it was for. Okay, cool, this kid's getting attacked by a snake. Meanwhile, this guy with a camera's just like letting it happen. This kid is terrified. You'll put the fucking camera down. For National Geographic the shot is more important than helping the kid. Now, thankfully they did, but that's beside the point. Like, bro, what the fuck would you stop worrying about your career for two seconds and help the person in need?
Speaker 2: That's I think a lot of those pictures are staged, though, the one.
Speaker 1: The vulture and the kid that was not.
Speaker 3: The guy actually committed suicide about it later because he realized that, like, oh my god, I could have helped that kid, and I didn't. I just did it for the picture. I'm such a piece of shit, blah blah blah. But like, dude, I understand the reason.
Speaker 2: Was that a fact or you just like guessing that that's the high school Oh okay, yeah, no, fuck that guy's he read that in high school. But that kid's only in fourth grade.
Speaker 3: Now, that kid was like two at the time. Well, maybe I guess he's entering middle school now I think about it. Yeah, now think about ship.
Speaker 1: The last time I saw a picture of that kid, he was like six, and he had a little uniform on and he was like doing well and whatever, and like he had like I don't know if he had gotten adopter, he was like at a home for orphans or what the case was. Shit, now I'm thinking about when the last time I read an article about that kid was.
Speaker 2: I'm just sketchy about a lot of that kind of stuff, especially after I got sucked in hook Line and Sinker to that whole cone twenty twelve. Shit back whenever all that shit was going down, Dude, I bought the merch, I bought the hat. I was trying to spread the word, and then you come to find out it's all one big ass scam. So I'm I'm a little hesitant to look at a lot of this shit and just take it at face value.
Speaker 3: I don't think Coney still has the child soldier army that he once had, but like he's still alive, like nothing was done to stop him. It's it's great, it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I felt like such an idiot, but like that's the thing.
Speaker 3: These animals, they're all chained up, and like, for just five dollars a month, you can save one of these helpless animals. Then why aren't the person with the camera unchaining the dog? Oh oh, you set it up just for the shot, So you're putting the dog in the cold and making him shiver to get a shot.
Speaker 1: See your piece of shit aither way you got.
Speaker 2: That's not a good look. That's not a good look.
Speaker 3: I never got hypnotized by the commercials. I got pissed off at him, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean you kind of were a little bit hypnotized to it in a sense, though in reality, all you were doing was sitting on your couch looking at a piece of machinery, and it was the picture that gave you emotions and ultimately you're somewhat of a hypnotic trance. After watching that and thinking about it for a little while, still played upon your emotions, you could say that you were maybe in a light trance. Okay, now I'll say the TV shows absolutely put me in a light cherance.
Speaker 1: The commercials, if anything, stamped me out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, I feel what you're saying. It warnanted a emotional response out of me. So I guess the goal was still achieved fair enough.
Speaker 2: I mean it was suggestive. I mean you might not have taken its main goal of suggestion, but it still, you know, did something to you, eh, I guess, so, you know, in the same way, like in a different way. Like you know, like as soon as you go into a Walmart. I've probably said this before, but like as soon as you go into a Walmart or a Target, or really any kind of store like that right above it, they always have enter or entrance or something like that, and so entrance and trance. As soon as you walk in there, you kind of go into a trance. How many times you go to a Walmart and you're saying, Oh, I'm just gonna go in here for a gallon of milk and then you walk out with one hundred and fifty dollars worth of fucking groceries.
Speaker 1: That could be.
Speaker 2: Because there's some kind of trance shit going on there. Whenever you walk through those doors, you got the smell of Walmart, you got all the fluorescent lights that are beaming down on you. You see everybody else walking around with some kind of buggy. You hear the people over the loud speaker announcing the specials. You see all the signs that's saying that this is discounted or these are rollback prices. Like it's a little hypnotic if you really think about it. And also a couple that with the fact that the milk is always at the farthest point you have to walk through and see everything else that's gonna tempt you to bust out more money, right, Like they play into the mind, for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh it's set up a certain way on purpose, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you see that people are actually like people are boycotting Target for the opposite reason now.
Speaker 1: Which reason that the trans shit is not there.
Speaker 2: So initially there were certain people that were boycotting Target because of all the DEI shit that they had with Uh, what was it, like the tucking underwear or some kind of shit that they had for little kids and for adults and stuff like that, And so people were boycotting it for that reason, the same reason that they were boycotting like bud Light and shit like that.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, now those people that were pro DEI are now boycotting Target because they found out that Target was only doing it because it was it was a rule. There wasn't actually in their heart. They don't actually care for these little trans kids. They were just putting up a front. They're just trying to take money out of your pocket and make it seem like they're the good guys. I'm like, so you understand now how corporations work.
Speaker 3: So just so you understand, bud Light boy you want to talk about, had to make a hard shift that whole dilomove anything and their sales plumited.
Speaker 1: Then they had to go so far in the other direction.
Speaker 3: They have to use Shane Gillison post Malone to like to let that pendulum swing back the other ways. He had to go to the two biggest bros to ever bro to make you look back like.
Speaker 1: You're a manly beer. It's a bro stop it, stop it right now.
Speaker 2: It's just marketing, and for some reason they thought that it was going to be the next big thing. Dylan mulvaney and all the Rainbow bullshit. It's like, can people just drink fucking beer? Like, does it matter what's on the can or who's representing it. I don't give a fuck even where the hops came from personally, Like, why do you think that I'm gonna care about the like what this can stands for?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, it all, it all matters.
Speaker 3: It all matters to a group of rednecks sitting around and you see your boy pull out a bud Light and it's like, oh, see.
Speaker 1: You coming out of the closet.
Speaker 2: So you're gay now, is what you're trying to say.
Speaker 3: Look, tell me you're gay without telling me you're gay, as he cracks a nice cold bud light.
Speaker 1: No, just drink paps like a man.
Speaker 2: Bud Light was always one of the least favorite beers anyway.
Speaker 3: It's just brown water. I mean, to be honest with you. Most of the poor shit beers are Bush. I see you over there, resident Canadian Bush. I put in the same category Miller High Life. That's my beer choice.
Speaker 1: I understand it's in the same category of cheap pissed beers.
Speaker 2: It give me that rolling rock all day. If we're talking about cheap beer.
Speaker 3: If we're going cheap though, yeah, I'm hitting that PBR PBR slabs tookay.
Speaker 2: Let's go, dude, PAP's blue ribbon. That's next level American right there.
Speaker 3: When you drink it, you feel George washingtrom fighting the red Coach going down your throat. When I tell my boy go up in there in the gas station to get some PBR, they ask ing for his age.
Speaker 1: I say, no, Look you look at his birth certificate. He's an American Shitis.
Speaker 3: He could buy where PBR he wonts there, mister cashier lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you got like Bush and Natty Light with their Camo cans and shit like that, which is pretty funny.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love how the red neckedness has no bounds when it comes to the cheap beer. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. So anyway, getting back to the whole psychological thing. As far as serial killer shit, Luisa said, I'm guilty of loving those shows, but only because I like to analyze the psychological aspect of it. Oh, there's that point. Now, I think that a lot of people probably think that way, trying to get into trying to get into the mind of a madman and trying to understand those crazy wheels. I get it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it, but all right, spirit animal.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, sir, and not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I like the fucked up true crime shit.
Speaker 5: I think it's kind of cool or not really, the fact that the human mind can go to that type of deprivity kind of fascinates me. That's probably not a good thing, but it gives me ideas what to do to the communists when they try to put boots on ground.
Speaker 2: Do you ever feel like it allows you to live psychologically vicariously through those serial killers?
Speaker 1: But I mean, if that's the case, then are we not promoting more crazy behavior?
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 3: It's all conspiracy. Why are these being promoted in the way that they are people to exactly are they trying to make more serial killers?
Speaker 2: Oh, they would absolutely want that. If they're trying to take away the guns, like the more serial killers all that, we can blast that on the internet. What type of gun was he using? Oh, it happened to be an ar sh.
Speaker 1: Most serial killers don't use guns, not serial killers.
Speaker 2: I meant schoolhooting. Yeah, you're right, same thing though, school shootings, movie theater shootings, wherever the case may be.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just what if we have a crazy string of serial killers, we have like five new serial killers in the next year. I wonder if everybody's gonna have the same type of energy about these serial killer documentaries or if it would be like, wait a minute, you mean it makes more of them. I mean, I don't know that to be a fact. I hope. I'm completely talking out of my ass here. I God, I hope.
Speaker 2: So Josh said true crime, you mean murder porn. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think it's on thatfer Lucifer had the potential to be such a good show. First episode he gets teamed up with some detective crew because we totally need another fucking detective show.
Speaker 2: It's it's, oh, the same thing with that evil show you've seen that it's called Evil, But it's basically like this priest and training pastor and training whatever he is, and he's hooked up with the police department, and there he got the police going in there and inspecting what's going on with this person? Is there a demon attached to him or or something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's just basically another detective show with a new twist. Yeah, that's why I can't really another one of those.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't keep on watching them. You know, it's all over.
Speaker 3: It's old hack at this point, Dude, how many fucking ncis is do we need?
Speaker 1: We had enough?
Speaker 2: The same thing with love stories, it's always the same old bullshit, Like every single love story has to be so dramatic, there has to be some kind of First of all, they have to fall madly in love because for some reason or another, and then they have to have some kind of fight and it's gonna drive them apart, and then they eventually find their way back together and there live happily ever after. It's like, how many times have you seen a love movie like that? That's why I can't stand that, hid It's so fucking predictable.
Speaker 3: I just want Nicholas Sparks to stop writing books, Like, just fucking stop. Nobody asked you to write more, and somehow you're writing more. Dear John, is absolute trash.
Speaker 1: The Notebook I will give you.
Speaker 2: I do love the Notebook. That's a classic.
Speaker 1: Give credit to the notebook, but literally that was the pinnacle.
Speaker 3: Everything else he's done since has been absolute dog shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, resident Canadian, what are your thoughts on this service?
Speaker 10: Oh, I personally think that, Like, for example, I watched a documentary the other day about how to rob a bank, and I found myself really intrigued by it because I was like, not that I ever want to rob a bank, I just feel like it's really cool to know the mindset of how you can get get it done and the process that you take, and you know the steps that you take to get that done. And I think that's why the majority of the masses think that these serial killers are so interesting, because how can you kill twenty people and just get away with it like there's no nothing, you know, scathed at all. And I think the biggest thing of why people are so intrigued is the whole aspect of how you're getting away with that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So that's my thought process on it. But seems easy. It really seems to me.
Speaker 3: Just don't let it be people, you know, let it be some random tark you have no connection to. You do the deed, you get out, you leave no DNA you could do that on so many times on repeat until finally it gets slopping, gets seen on a camera.
Speaker 1: It doesn't take a fuck thing. It just takes somebody who's like just into it that deeply.
Speaker 10: Well, you know the times I get but like twenty times, like you're this like sixty you know, all these documentaries are about people that I've killed, like sixty people, and it should be right in plain sight. But at the same time they're just getting away with it, like it's So That's what I think is very interesting to me. I don't watch them because I don't want to give the light of the day to something like that. But at the same time, it just you know, pretty pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're ever trying to get away with something like that, just wear a COVID mask. A lot of the security systems they that's what one of their big problems was is that they couldn't identify anybody who was wearing a COVID mask. So so many people abuse that if you were going in to rob or go into steel or or some shit like that, you just put a COVID mask on the cameras only see your eyes. It's not enough to make some kind of a you know, clear picture.
Speaker 3: The whole thing about like the number of people, twenty people, So we're just talking about somebody who doesn't have empathy.
Speaker 1: Their brain was hardwire without it. That's a that's a level of a psychopath. And they just choose their victims at random and leave no trace. It seems very cut and dry to me. I don't know the baby looking at it through a weird perspective.
Speaker 2: The spirit animal said, it's a way they stare into the darkness of the void without the fear of it happening to them. And to be honest, I fuck with the true crime. But then again, I'm fucked in the head. Gives me ideas to do. Uh gives me ideas to do to pedophiles and commies. They ain't people.
Speaker 1: They are not, they are not. I agree with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Love it.
Speaker 2: Then there's a pedophile treatment center which happens to be a wood chipper. So that's a good meme.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: Uh WD said any Bitcoin conspiracies, To be honest, we haven't really dived too far deep into the swamp that is, any kind of real information on bitcoin. A lot of it really is hearsay. And most people don't even We don't even know if Satoshi Knakamura, whatever the fuck his name was, it was even a real or is even a real person. Some people, actually, I remember, there is a bitcoin conspiracy. Some people believe that that the actual person who created bitcoin was the guy who created Twitter. What's his fucking name?
Speaker 1: Wait? The guy who created Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the hell is his name? I totally forgot it, did Japanese?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: You know you you would know the name if I brought it up. Let me try and see if I can find it.
Speaker 3: It's not that Pappy Jack Dorsey, yes, oh yeah, yeah yeah. So the theory is that he also created bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and people like go down like his uh his long list of old tweets, and supposedly it correlates with the same shit that the bitcoin guy was talking about, because you think about it, Twitter was out before bitcoin, right, And I don't know that these these mathematical, you know, computer dork geniuses, they just find a way. And to be honest, if Jack Dorsey was the one to create bitcoin, I wouldn't be a fan of bitcoin because look what he did to Twitter, Look how he was silencing everybody. I think that you'd be able to do the same thing on a network like bitcoin. You know, I know that there are there are certain protocols, and you know there's the whole certain wallets that are absolutely yours or whatever. But people have been shut out of their wallets, like people have lost access and you know, randomly lost passwords that they knew was their password, and now all of a sudden that password isn't working anymore, and now that wallet's completely vanished.
Speaker 1: Correct me if I'm wrong. But there's only so many bitcoin?
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, there's a limited amount, which is why it's so expensive.
Speaker 3: So and I don't know anything about crypto. I am completely illiterate when it comes to this world. But correct me if I'm wrong. Is it possible for you to open up your e wallet or whatever and see that you were forced out of bitcoin? They paid you what it was worth at that moment, and like that's it, and it's just because the company decided that that's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Now, Is that even a possibility?
Speaker 2: I mean, all the informations on the blockchain, so you'll be able to track exactly, like exactly each transaction. So it's uh to be honest, Like I like the idea of a blockchain, and for some reasons, and then there's other reasons why I'm not a super fan of it. I think that you know, for the longest time, what people say is that bitcoin and the blockchain was kind of created in the first place for human trafficking and drug smuggling and shit like that, and sending money overseas or you know, putting your money in what used to be offshore bank accounts that you can now put into a into a crypto wallet that wouldn't wasn't going to be taxed, and so there was a lot of ways to be able to use it and abuse it in that kind of way.
Speaker 1: You know, if you saw it.
Speaker 3: North Korea just did they stole one point five billion dollars in cryptocurrency.
Speaker 2: I wonder which crypto it was.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm gonna I'm gonna search that up real quick. I was just watching a little thing about that. As a matter of fact, Uh, North Korea, I forget what it wasn't ripple Huh.
Speaker 2: Well, ripple. I don't think ripple is a coin. It's just XRP. I don't know. I'm not like the best person to talk to about crypto though, I'll say that out front. Yeah, I just know, I know enough to be dangerous. That's that's about it.
Speaker 3: Let's see one point five all right, North Korea hackers longer one point five billion and largest crypto heist in history. I love that crypto hasn't been around that long, so it's the largest in history.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, it's a shitload of money. Still one point five billion.
Speaker 3: Let's see here, it's from a multiple blockchain analysis. Experts confirmed that on March third, North Korean hackers had successfully dispersed over one point five billion in cryptocurrency assets stole from Dubai based exchange by bit to the new virtual wallets, obscuring the origin of the funds and making it harder for law enforcement to trace and recover them. Over the past few years, North Korean hackers have become more proficient at cryptocurrency theft, raising concerns that Pyongyang, North Korea's capital, is increasingly able to withstand global economic pressure over its nuclear program.
Speaker 2: So it was was a by bit Oh okay, haven't heard of that one? Oh no, it it was bye by bit They actually I got it right here. North Green hackers stole approximately one point five billion worth of ethereum. That's what I was in their recent heist from the crypto exchange called by bit so like coinbase, that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: So ethereum, which is that's a big one, is it now?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's a that's a big one. It's one of the more billion, it's one of the more popular ones. I actually don't know what an eth is worth right now. Let me check right quick to try and see, just to try and see, like how much.
Speaker 1: You know, that much just got stolen. I wonder if the price went up or down?
Speaker 2: M e oh, eighteen dollars and thirty one cents each.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, So they stole a bit Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I fucked that up. That's ethereum. Classic actual ethereum is two thousand and fifty three dollars right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean they still stole a massive amount.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean you're talking about billions of dollars. That's that's a lot of It's not like you're packing your suitcase, you know what I mean. So it's all just one fell swoop of digital nothingness.
Speaker 3: Really, that's why I don't trust it, man, I you know, and I understand banks are just as they could steal your money digitally, like from your bank account right now.
Speaker 1: They can.
Speaker 3: Nothing's like that secure and I get it, but I feel like crypto is just one hack away from being gone.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, i'd say so anyhow, let's get back to the chat here. Goth Alex says it was said or oh, I was sayed by a family member and then some gay person in my school growing up current day, the few people that know I'm trans will say that's why I am trans. Well, hey, you know that that sucks. That's very unfortunate. But we love you, goth Alex.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I've heard a lot of stories of similar stuff, and these people as they grow up have a lot of different ways that they're dealing with that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's what happened with you, and that's quote unquote why you're trans.
Speaker 3: But if you look at a lot of the trands and LGBTQ plus lmnop one two, three, four five community, a lot of them have very similar stories and it's absolutely fucked up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, I used to date this girl like I don't know, seven, eight, nine, ten years ago something like that, and she was a lesbian before me, and the reason why she was a lesbian was because she was molested by a dude and she was like, all right, never gonna put myself in a position like that ever again, went full on chicks for a long time, until until her family brought her to church to pray the gay out of her Jesus. So yeah, I mean it must have worked, because she's married to a dude.
Speaker 3: Now, there's there's a lot of levels of that onion to peel back, and I just don't think we have time for it.
Speaker 1: But yep, that's absolutely a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, resident Canadian in the mud said, give me cheap, shitty beer and I'm a happy camper.
Speaker 1: As said by pretty much every Canadian ever heard.
Speaker 2: I mean, most cheap beers all taste the same anyway, dude. I mean, it doesn't matter if you're getting Bush, you're getting Natty, getting rolling Rock, getting PBR. It's all pretty similar, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, redneck where Canadian wants to acknowledge that fact, it's a true statement.
Speaker 2: It's just more of like, oh, that's my brand and that one tastes better because I've chosen to make that one like the Golden Shitty Beer or something like that. But for the most part, they all taste like the fucking same, dude, And to be honest, that's why that's why I love my There's certain you know, IPAs and shit that I like. Dude, you ever tried ghosts in the machine?
Speaker 1: I have, I have. I do like APA, but I gotta be in the mood form Like.
Speaker 3: I can't sit there and just down a six pack of IPAs, maybe one like because that taste. I'll be like, you know, having a hankering for it, but I can't do it. Guinness, however, is my quintessential king of all beers, only on tap.
Speaker 2: Though I don't drink to get drunk. I do it just for the taste anyway, So like it goes in the machine, or you try Jusifer, which is really good too.
Speaker 1: I don't like grapefruit, that's my thing.
Speaker 3: Jusifer is very grapefruit heavy on the flavor, which you know, a lot of people love it.
Speaker 1: It's not my jam, but I respect it.
Speaker 2: Shout out to local Louisiana beers.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, White Boy Wizard said, if you say grape MD twenty twenty to my face, I'll throw up on yours, dude. I feel that. I feel that to me, it's Jack Daniels.
Speaker 3: That's my bugaboo that I went way too hard with, way too many times, and still to this day, the smell will take me back to a place of wanting to puke.
Speaker 2: I feel that I can't get with that Jack Daniels shit, dude, like I like other whiskeys, like speaking of Canadian Crown, I love Crown. It's solid black, is delicious, dude, Crown Apple that's next level shit right there.
Speaker 3: Dude, Come on, man, that that's delicious. That's that's candy. That's a children's whiskey, delightful down maple. That's a breakfast whiskey.
Speaker 2: It's delicious, a breakfast whiskey. I can't even disagree with you.
Speaker 1: On that one.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, you get you some waffles, you pour some syrup on that, and you get you a little Crown maple on standby son.
Speaker 1: There's nothing better.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, uh goth Alex said, all this alcohol talk, I got to pull out my hearty Jimbob Jimbob flask.
Speaker 3: I about to say, I've been seeing you take some polls from that flask Alex even going hand with it.
Speaker 1: But I get it. You're off tonight.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, the Penguin Spanker said, evening. Everyone hope all is well? So does anyone know how we are doing on the Bingo card? Actually funny you bring that up, because I was looking at it and I was like, whoa, there is something really here.
Speaker 3: Let me try to die the postman released from the hospital. I thought we were about to make that one happen, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, super strange. Let me try and see. We're gonna pull up the cold Bengo card right now and let's go over this together.
Speaker 1: The year is still young, though everybody. The year is in fact still young.
Speaker 2: UAP's UFOs are confirmed real not yet. But there's there's some some shit in the works right now, some alleged whistleblowers, which I don't know who to trust and who to believe to be honest with you. With all that shit, we'll.
Speaker 1: See how it goes. We're just in shit. I forgot what month we're in for a second, we're just in March, y'all. We got time.
Speaker 2: US will avoid involvement in foreign wars.
Speaker 3: So far, so good, and by involvement we went like actual troops being sent like in a real scale.
Speaker 1: So we haven't done that yet.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing that's gonna be one that we're gonna have to wait till the end of the year to really say if we can check.
Speaker 1: That one or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's more of a long term one. The third assassination attempt on Trump not yet anyway. A foreign attack on US soil not yet, thankfully, rists attack on US soil not yet yet. Government mandates resource rationing, not yet, government mandates due to new pandemic not yet. Again, if you want to buy into the measles bullshit, maybe yeah, but that's not.
Speaker 1: To a pandemic yet, No, like nothing like COVID.
Speaker 2: Was the Pope dies not yet? But he's knocking on death's door.
Speaker 1: He is not doing well. He got released, but it's not like he's back in fighting shape by any means.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Did he dies?
Speaker 1: Not yet?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm hearing more and more things about that now, Busta Rhymes. There's there's some bullshit with old Bust of fifty cent's been saying it for years, and now one of Busts his former bodyguards, is coming forward and saying they're like, yeah, dude, the promoters already knew what was up whenever bust It was coming through. Had to have them fun boys in the back for him and this, this and this, and they're showing the connections to him and Diddy. It's Oh, it's a messy situation with the whole Diddy list.
Speaker 2: Oh there's a lot still, there's a lot still. Trump gets assassinated. Well, there wasn't a third attempt yet. The evolution or devolution of the I R S, we'll see.
Speaker 3: It's it seems promising, really does seem promising, more global natural disasters than ever.
Speaker 1: And not not entirely yet. There's been a few earthquakes here and there.
Speaker 3: There's been some mud slides, there's been some fires, there's been some shit, but not necessarily more than than ever, you know, So we're still putting a solid possible on that one.
Speaker 2: Then, of course you have the free Bengo slot in the middle with the cult of Conspiracy logo. Uh neurlink gets installed in. At least a thousand people haven't heard of that one yet, give it time.
Speaker 3: Musk has been preoccupied with dose here recently. He hasn't he hasn't really been worried about the whole neurlink thing for a little minute.
Speaker 1: So we'll see.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Elon Elon buys TikTok, that hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: It has not.
Speaker 3: Somehow TikTok is still kicking. I can't fucking believe it. But we're still here for now.
Speaker 2: Remember it was like a seventy five day push or something like that that they did, So we'll see what comes. I think maybe sometime in April we should hear something about it.
Speaker 1: I keep seeing these commercials on YouTube like my business needs TikTok to survive, and it's like, okay, they are pushing as hard as they possibly can to say that TikTok is like we need it, not that we want it, not that it's nice, not that it's a very successful app and it's fun. No, we need it.
Speaker 2: I I lean on that side as well. I'm not gonna say it's an absolute necessity that TikTok remains around, but there it is the best social media platform that you can do to actually start making some decent money. And so there is that, and there's a lot of people that devoted their life to this kind of stuff, and I can't imagine that they're gonna have the same level of success on Instagram, on YouTube, on Facebook or wherever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: TikTok is really just that platform that allows people to make, you know, make money, and especially since they have like certain products, like you just sign up for a product over there, you can do like a little video. I've done a couple of them, where you do a little video promoting the product and then they pay you for every cell that you make. We haven't made any sales yet, I don't think, but but you can, you know, the bigger you get and shit like that. So there's that I understand. People are making money doing that kind of stuff, and that kind of shit is not offered on any other social media platform.
Speaker 3: I mean, YouTube shorts is getting bigger by the day. Other apps are starting to like gear themselves more towards a TikTok thing because they're expecting that it gets pulled out Like I I don't know, man, I look, if TikTok wasn't so awesome, all the other apps wouldn't be trying to replicate them. Yeah, but it's still nowhere near as successful as like YouTube, for instance.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's way newer than YouTube.
Speaker 1: That's fair. That's fair. It's only been it's been been around, for give it.
Speaker 2: Ten more years. I wouldn't be shocked. No, that's a very good point, especially with the short form shit, which is ultimately why YouTube has the YouTube shorts and shit like that now, because they probably are starting to see a dwindling of the of the numbers for the long form. Some people love long form shit. Fortunately, a lot of good cult members out there love the long form shit, which is why we do what we do. But there are other people intention span of a net and I only got three seconds. If you don't impress me in the first three seconds of a video, I don't like you, I'll never listen to you again. That's fine to teach their own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 2: World War three starts.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of irons and a couple of fires. It's still as likely as it was when we made this card, but nothing to that level just yet.
Speaker 2: George Soros dies yet. He's like a fucking cockroach, dude.
Speaker 1: And he's got longevity.
Speaker 2: Some of the I think he's like, dude, isn't he like ninety nine or ninety six years old? He's like late nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he hold as shit. One of these days.
Speaker 2: Epstein and Diddy list does not get released. Well, there's actually I have a website here that I wanted to show in regards to the whole Epstein list. I know a lot of people have been waiting around for it. Trust me, we are We're ready as soon as that shit comes out. We're ready for that action. But this was just published about a month ago, and it's from the Express Tribune, amongst other papers that have published on it too, and other websites. But it says FBI allegedly deleting Jeffrey Epstein records as a whistleblower speaks out about it, and it's like, dude, I knew there was gonna be some shit like this because you don't. You don't grasp all that information, really look through it and find that none of your people were involved in that kind of shit. They're gonna try and whitewash this whole thing, and I would imagine that they're eventually as soon as that they can whitewash it and get rid of certain names and stuff like that, like they're gonna use it as blackmail. The intended reason that it was it was made for in the first place, right, they're gonna use it as their own blackmail to push other people out. And I would not be shocked if Trump got his hands on that list, was like, oh, all right, well, we don't want that name on there. We don't want that name on there. I you know what, Like, I don't want most of these names on here, but I'm gonna keep some of these names for the public to fry. And that way these people will be canceled. And I guarantee you it will be used as political leverage if it ever does come out.
Speaker 3: I'll put it like this, I think that part of and yeah, we're gonna have to wait for the end of the year for that being good cart slot to get filled, I think. But uh, Ever, since they had that big press conference where those people had those binders, those thick, like three and a half half inch binders showing like, oh we got the list, and you could tell from a certain camera angle those were empty fucking binders. Ever since that, I've I've completely washed my hands of this. This list will never get seen, never get shown.
Speaker 2: I'm convincedantly there's no way, dude, They're like there, there's so much to lose from every angle, if you're if you, especially if you're the United States government, whether you're the FBI, you're the CIA, you're the Deep State, or whatever, there's too much information there. I imagine that if a lot of this stuff came out, it might completely tear down what we know as American politics as we know it, and not even just American, I'm talking about world politics as a whole. If you find out that one of your favorite politicians, let's just say Bernie Sanders, right, because there's a lot of people that still like him for some reason. If Bernie's come out of my nose on that one, there's a lot of people that fuck with him.
Speaker 1: But even out socialists Jesus Christ, even from my angle, like if I found out like Rand Paul was on there, oh my god, I would say, we absolutely have.
Speaker 2: No fucking hope. If we found out more than what RFK Junior has told us, that is that there's more information, we would be like, oh, Donald Trump, what if he's on there making several trips multiple times. We know that he was buddies with Epstein. That's why I just don't think that it's gonna come out, because there's too much to lose in with the people that were ultimately there, and whether they were infiltrating to get information or they they sold a little bit of their soul to the system. I think that there's just too much to lose on their end.
Speaker 3: I still have hope the same way that I didn't expect Doge to actually do this type of investigating into the waste, fraaden corruption of the government, and they're still getting after it. It's still possible that the entire list gets revealed in Nobia a whole thing.
Speaker 1: I just I just don't have a lot of hope, honestly.
Speaker 2: Well, this is from the Benny Johnson and uh there's an FBI whistleblower that reveals that the FBI is actively destroying evidence after Cash and Bongino takeover. He said, the FBI is working day and night to destroy files on those servers can't be restored. I'm sure there's info about Epstein and subversion against Americans.
Speaker 1: I'm sure of it.
Speaker 2: Crazy shit. Uh so, yeah, I I would. I would actually be shocked if there was even a one percent chance of that coming out.
Speaker 1: Again, hoping for the best, expecting the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nextly we have Israel falls doesn't sound like that Russia and Ukraine war ends because of Trump. Not yet, hopefully not yet.
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 3: But the only reason why a ceasefire was even really being discussed is because of Donnie T So the Again, the year is young, We'll see how it goes, right, it's just extra piss right now. The Moscow is being bombed, so maybe he's got a little extra fervor. But again he's losing favor with his olive arcs, So I don't know. We shall see.
Speaker 2: By the way, shout out to Rose Chaos for making this picture for us too. That it's fucking awesome. I love the like the slime and the colors. It's the lightning. It's sick. Uh what else so we got? We'll three stars. Soros dies, I FC and Diddy List don't get released. Israel falls, Russia in Ukraine. Okay, American grid goes down for at least two weeks.
Speaker 1: Still holding strong as of now, but those summer months are coming.
Speaker 2: Sleepy Joe dies God, I wish not yet. Uh, the IRS gets abolished altogether.
Speaker 1: It's getting shipped away. It is getting chipped away. And now that Trump's talking about every American that makes like less than a quarter million, maybe tax exempt. I mean, look, dude, that might just do it. Honestly, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm pretty sure that we hit on this one. The first successful chimera created. We were just talking about that with the Japanese.
Speaker 3: Is it confirmed successful? Have they done it or are they still like trying to make it happen.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If if I don't know, if they're just talking about it, maybe they got the past to be able to do so. I don't I'm not sure yet, but I know that they're definitely hyping it up to be like, oh, we're gonna save so many lives with all these organs that we can donate from these cameras and shit like that. Of course they got to spin it that way, right, because it's it's inhumane, is what they're doing like this?
Speaker 11: That is.
Speaker 2: That's just evil to me.
Speaker 1: Yep. I don't know, man, we'll see.
Speaker 3: I hope that that doesn't get filled, however, that very well, maybe the first BINGO slot to get filled this year.
Speaker 2: Most likely one, I think. Then there's finally the last one, which is the underground tunnels across the United States confirmed.
Speaker 1: Still no word on that, but again y'all. It is only March.
Speaker 2: We're still in the very beginning, so we'll give it a little bit of time. But it's I think that it's probably good to check in once a month on that on the Bengo car, just to see, you know, if things are starting to stack up or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm looking at a mean that Sam sent something about furries and a drone. What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Uh kay? And Benny said, hey, y'all, Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 5: Came Benny?
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, my first drink I was sixteen, drank coconut rum and slept out by the clay wall down the creek.
Speaker 1: I'm very sorry that your first drink was Malibu. That's sad, dude.
Speaker 2: I don't know how people like that shit. I love coconut too, but I just cannot stand that shit.
Speaker 1: Dude, that that it's a mixer you're not supposed to drink, just that you're supposed to use that to cut the real liquor.
Speaker 2: Klua is asked too.
Speaker 1: You don't know any better. I get it, you know, but that's that's like syrup.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, say yeah, I I was gonna say, I didn't know my dad gave between, and I didn't know what exactly the fuck it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna drink it. I didn't really care for it, but my dad gave it to me, so I'm gonna drink it.
Speaker 3: And you know, I've heard people call rum sugar liquor like a child, you know, like even all RUMs one fifty one, that sugar liquor.
Speaker 1: What are you a child?
Speaker 3: It's like one fifty one, Bro, there's always gonna be people talking that shit.
Speaker 2: My first time getting shit faced was actually in Germany because there's no drinking age over there, so me and my dad got hammered every night for three weeks over there. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, get in where you fit in, bro, you gotta you gotta get down with the culture.
Speaker 2: As they say, dude, bar hopping in Germany.
Speaker 1: It was like bar hopping in Paris, which was also pretty excellent. But a wild night. Wow, actually multiple nights. I've been multiple times.
Speaker 2: But anyway, uh Caine Benny said, fuck commies. Goth Alex said, commy is one hundred percent, and Spirit Animals said commies where grabs my ball peen hammer.
Speaker 3: And then right under that is where he sent this Portland to allow furries to declare to defecate it Portland to allow defecate in city dog parks.
Speaker 2: Oh, to defecate and mate in city dog parks.
Speaker 1: That's next level crazy right there, dude.
Speaker 3: So all right, so you're letting a grown adult dressing a dog costume just shit in public, just get after it, no wiping, just rubbing your ass on the ground, which like, all right, that's already I would call reason for psychosis, right, and then you're just gonna let them start getting after it in front of God and everybody out there at the dog park. Bro, them pit bulls are going to be so confused by what they're watching. But like if yeah, that's that's a thing.
Speaker 2: You uh you, it sounds like an invitation to your boy the with the dog cank in the military.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh general puppykink, Yeah dude, but that's no.
Speaker 3: See that's different. Puppykink is completely different than furries. Like, believe it or not, you wouldn't think so. But like the puppy community thing with the whole leather mask and all of that, that's more of the leather kink community with a weird animalistic beast reality twist. Furries are just fucking psychopaths, which I, well, well, I guess we're really.
Speaker 1: Splitting hairs on this when I get that. But like, it's I'm not trying to kink shame, but like, bro Jacob, you're you're euthanizing.
Speaker 2: You're famous for saying I don't want to yuck, You're somebody's yum.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not trying to. I'm not trying to, but furries.
Speaker 2: Are just that's that's next level yuck.
Speaker 1: I think at what point you.
Speaker 3: Know that we used to have sanatoriums for places like that, for people like this, like padded rooms and jumpsuits.
Speaker 2: But dude, I actually recently just saw I don't know if this was like a Catholic or somebody that was trying to represent why AI pedophilia is okay. Have you seen that that conversation right there.
Speaker 1: I have not, and I don't want to because it's gonna make me infuriated beyond all belief.
Speaker 2: They're like, well, look, nobody's getting hurt. It allows this person to do it in the uh, in the privacy of their own home. It keeps it keeps children from getting raped. I'm like, yeah, but they're still looking at like you think that whenever they go out in public, they're not just going to be eyeing up some little kid and thinking about the weird, sadistic shit that they imagine. Like, no, it's still not good.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, that's fucking absolutely absurd. And see, that's what I knew AI was gonna get to. This is this is the thing.
Speaker 1: AI is still in the early stages. It's going to get only worse from here. But I disagree, And let me tell you why I disagree, though. I think that right now AI is starting AIS.
Speaker 2: Like the new Internet if you really think about it like the Internet, Like, if you have something negative to say about AI, then you must be anti Internet because Internet was, first of all, was the first thing that birthed AI in the first place. If it wasn't for Internet, AI probably wouldn't be around. Secondly, think about all the porn. If anybody's seen porn, ninety nine percent of it has been on the Internet, and there's all different flavors of porn. You want to get into the weird, kinky shit, you want to get into pedophilic shit as far as the dark Web goes, and all that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: Like point, thank you for proving my point. So the Internet was created, we didn't even have screens.
Speaker 1: That could show videos, and look what it's become.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about what AI is currently and what it will look like in thirty years Exhibit fucking A.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's dude, But here's the here's the thing. It's it's just people and those people the internet is. The Internet is a representation of the people that use it. The same thing with AI, I believe, agreed. And it's not like society is getting better on mass bro. Oh no, it's definitely not.
Speaker 1: Exhibit B.
Speaker 3: So what will AI be looking like and being used for in thirty years from now. It's not gonna be better.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not anti internet though, obviously that's how we that's how we make a living is off the Internet.
Speaker 1: I'm anti AI. I mean.
Speaker 2: Tomato tomato not even.
Speaker 1: That's completely different conversations. Take away the Internet. If the Internet goes down, you're getting on AI anytime soon. No, I'm gonna go back to work.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Gotha. I had a hard time trying to figure out what the fuck she was trying to say with this one.
Speaker 1: No, not bro, it's a cigarette.
Speaker 2: Akaa facket.
Speaker 6: U.
Speaker 2: These me are classics. I can't read them all. We just really don't have enough time for all that. But the zombie said, the system of ancient monumental structures, the symmetric system megalith objects. Oh, that looks like an interesting picture. Here, I will share it with everybody else, And here we go. So you got the Great Circle of Tiato Kan, Stone Hinge Eastern Oh. Oh okay, so the Great Circle they're all connected to Stone Hinge. So you got Chiankillo, Tiwanaku Easter Island, and Tiatia Khan which are somehow, somehow connected to Stone Hinge in some way. That is wild. I've never seen this.
Speaker 1: Oh you ever seen Alien versus Predator?
Speaker 2: I don't get into that kind of shit, dude, what it's not really my jam what?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well I never saw a terminator either, though.
Speaker 1: I I didn't know that you've talked about it.
Speaker 3: But I thought they, like, with all of your time to watch Marvel movies, I figured you may have had time to see the greatest saga ever made into TV.
Speaker 2: But okay, I mean I understand the concept of it. It's just that, first of all, I'm not exactly a huge fan of Arnold Schwartzenegger being an actor. I think he's horrible. He's one of the worst actors to ever act.
Speaker 3: Bro, But this is literally what he was built for, to have no emotions, to sound like a robot, and to act and move like one. If anything, the Terminator was like the role he was meant to play.
Speaker 2: I like fantasy that has a good ring to it. Put it to you like that, like anytime it's something like dark and gloomy. That's why I'm not into the Alien versus Predator. I'm not into Terminator because it's all doom and gloom type shit. This is not really mine.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't want to hear that shit.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because Black Mirror is next level fucking awesome.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Or is it not dark and gloomy every episode?
Speaker 2: Oh of course it is.
Speaker 1: Well, then I don't want to hear that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's like, you know, I you make it a good point there, It's just I don't know a Terminator is not It's just not my fucking vibe.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's just it just reminds me of dorkshit.
Speaker 1: It's I don't even know how to respond to that. It's like the least dorky thing there could be.
Speaker 3: You don't have like nerds trying to argue about the the realistic possibilities of the Terminator. I could see if you would have said, like Game of Thrones or or you know, Lord of the Rings or Star Wars. Yeah, you have nerds that will like get into their version of nerd fistfights over this shit. Nobody's doing the over Terminator, I guess not. It just has a weird cult following. And also, like you know, just the whole Arnold Schwarzenegger thing. Especially do you ever seen that jingle All the Way movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 1: Of course I have. I was alive in the ninety sir.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, come on, like, it's just I don't know, it's just.
Speaker 1: About his best role by any means.
Speaker 3: I would argue that Predator arguable what might have been, but the Terminator was for sure terminator too above all else.
Speaker 2: Resident Canadian said, I just love looking down and seeing bubbles in the chat. Let's see what else we got. Everybody's starting to go to sleep here a little bit now. Everybody's saying goodbye soft g A couple other people as well, uh, Spirit Animal said Letter Kenny. Letter Kenny is better than the Trailer Park Boys.
Speaker 1: I personally agree with that, but that's awesome. It's more of my sense of humor. I'm gonna say that.
Speaker 3: It's it's more fast paced and witty, and you have to, like, you have to keep up with what the fuck they're saying, because if you if you don't pay attention for fifteen seconds while they're chirping back and forth, you're lost on everything that's about to happen next. But it's also really stupid in its own regard, which is good like stupid funny.
Speaker 1: I mean Trailer Park Boys.
Speaker 3: It is pretty much stupid funny the whole time, which is amazing, and I do love it, but it's not it's Yeah, if I had to really choose one gun to my head, which one is better comedy gold, I'll say.
Speaker 2: Letter Kenny, Peter Patter, let's get out her bud.
Speaker 1: Fucking Hey.
Speaker 2: I do like Letter Kenny. It's funny as fuck.
Speaker 11: Um.
Speaker 2: Resident Canadian said, how dare you? Letter Kenny rules? But Trailer Park Boys is different level. You should check their podcast. Ricky is insanely funny in the pod. I've listened to that before I actually reached out to them, like a couple of years ago, whenever we were but small fish in a pond, I reached out to him. I was like, dude, fucking come on to our show. We need Ricky and Julian and Bubbles. I don't even care if it's conspiratorial. I mean the same way that who is that fucking so they're in character on the pod like whenever we had Yeah they are. Yeah, it's it's dude, it's fucking next level awesome. But uh, like whenever we had Tommy Chong on the show those couple of years ago, such a letdown.
Speaker 3: Never meet your heroes, Yeah, that was a bummers Like Will Ferrell does, or at least he did a pod as Ron Burgundy and that was great.
Speaker 2: I can't fucking stand him, dude, what I'm so over him? Dude, it's not even funny. I did, Yeah, I just I don't like him like I I have a feeling that if we ever met him in person, he would be not very funny and probably not cool to hang out with.
Speaker 3: I mean, I could understand why I wouldn't want to hang with him, for his like ideologies and shit, like that. But as far as like his roles go Ron Burgundy, you're telling me Anchorman isn't gold to you.
Speaker 2: I mean it was whenever I was twelve, you know.
Speaker 1: But the same way about Adam Sandler movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, say very similar. Used to love him whenever I was younger. I mean, who doesn't love old school from time to time, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like shit like that. But you know, and what was kicking and screaming?
Speaker 2: What's that fucking show? I put my hands under my armpits whenever I get nervous and I smell him like this? What was that from a Superstars?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean he was kind of a jock in there, which was funny even looking back at it. But I don't know, I'm just I'm what's.
Speaker 1: That Palladaga Knights bro? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Again, you know, whenever I was younger, whenever it came out, whenever I was stupid in my early or in my in my late teens early twenties, like I was retarded, which is why I liked shit back then, like shit like that back then.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a different story.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: If I'm high, sure, throw it on.
Speaker 1: I'll crack a couple of.
Speaker 2: Lives even still, but I don't know, I just don't really like him, spirit animal. What's your thoughts on Will Ferrell Sir?
Speaker 5: Personally, the only movie I already liked with a minute is uh, Talladega Nights. But that's just because I would grow up watching it as a kid.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying. A lot of these things are a little bit more sentimental. Who doesn't get a little excited whenever they see their best friend and do a little shake and bake. You know, you gotta shake it before you bake it.
Speaker 1: I say, still means way better than Talladegan Knights.
Speaker 5: Though, whenever I get drunk it and we have chicken, I say, I'm too drunk day, says chicken, even if it's the best damn chicken in the whole damn mug.
Speaker 2: Well, you saw their new commercial, the KFC commercial, right, No, I did not, dude. It is fucked like uh so basically, yeah, it's like this golden egg that this one like weird community is worshiping and everything, and so then they take this one guy right and uh, the river is made out of the gravy and you're like, Okay, that's funny, but then they take this guy, they dunk them into the water, all the bubbles cease to exist, Like they leave him in there so long too, it seems like it's some kind of sacrifice. And then whenever he comes up, he's a fried chicken tender, and I was like, wait a second, why did you have to go a cult for chicken here, dude, Like that's fucking strange.
Speaker 1: That's weird. The would not stand for this if you.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. It was just really really like it's like those Illuminati Taco bell commercials.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, you know what I mean, which we're funny, but also like way too on the nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I think so, Kay and Benny, what y'all got.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to touch on the movie aspect here. I think each one of us, depending on when you were born, you have those core movies that you relate to. Some of us it's Will Ferrell, some of us it's Adam Sandler. Yes, Sweet Child of Mine wasn't even on my radar until Big Daddy, and now it's one of my favorite movies. It's always has been, so just something I have to touch on. Depends on the year you were born where you have those few core movies that no matter what, nobody can touch them.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, absolutely? And how about Happy Gilmour two is coming out this year. I'm stoked about it. And they're bringing back Shooting McGavin.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 11: I'm scared for this movie.
Speaker 2: I am too, because it's gonna be a Netflix it's a Netflix original or some kind of shit too.
Speaker 11: I think, Wow, if they kill my classic, I just can't do it. But we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I wonder which role Kevin James will play.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wonder if he'll even be in it.
Speaker 1: Of course he is.
Speaker 3: Adam Sandler's got like a whole crew he puts on every single movie. Man, it's grown over the years.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Rob Schneider will be in it, and you know, David Spade and people like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know his crew, the whole grown ups cast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be you know a lot of the original cast. I mean, I'm sure his grandma's dead by now, but she was old as fucking that movie.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they got the hot blonde chick that's gonna come back in it or something.
Speaker 2: Oh is her name, Veronica? I know he was with a Veronica in one of those movies.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know. Yeah, it's just like I don't know. It could be really the same way Dumb and Dumber was ruined with all the extra Dumb and Dumber movies they made, even to one whenever they brought back the original people, I was like, dude, that movie was horrible, Like, oh, they ruined it. I mean, it doesn't take away from the first one. It's just like, you know, you hate to see it go down in flames like that. But anyway, well, look we are at midnight now and that's usually when we turn back into a pumpkin, So we are gonna wrap it up right there, Jacob, you have any final thoughts.
Speaker 3: Sir, uh final thoughts, No, not necessarily. This was a great episode and I want to thank everybody for coming out. We talked about all kinds of crazy shit tonight. I hope we didn't upset or offend anybody too much. And if we did, y'all, it's jokes, not dicks. Don't take them so hard. But with that being said, to anybody listening to this the following day, we appreciate you listening. And if you would like to be a part of this conversation next week, come check us out on Patreon. Every Tuesday at nine we go live and we do this with all the good cult members. Every Body participates, everybody gets these jokes and everybody chimes in and we love it.
Speaker 1: It's a great time.
Speaker 3: With that being said, if you would like to be a part of the live that we do on Wednesday nights individually, come check out Cajun Night on Patreon. Come check out Meta Mysteries on Patreon. Be a part of those live conversations as well. It's always a good time for anybody listening. On the next day, if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, bullioned coins, minted materials, and thangs, then come check us out at Cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 1: Link is then the description below.
Speaker 3: Our boy Wayne Clark, will be the one to reach out to you and get you started in all the things and all the stuff. And I can tell you now if you go and shop around, it is the lowest price you'll find on mass for these materials. I'm not saying like it's it's it's the best. You're not gonna find somebody that beats them. And if you do, tell Wayne about it. Tell Wayne about it, and I promise you they will do something to make that right. But if anybody else would like to support the show in another way, what you could do is please at this time, hit.
Speaker 1: The five stars, hit the shares of like subscribes, to comments, leave but postly reviewed shares with the Frith the family shares that we're here to do.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could become potential cult members like urts you fine ladies and gentlemen, why you're at it? Like I said, go check out metamisteries out the other show, give them the five star reviews and the positivity, the comments and the shares and subscribes.
Speaker 1: Come check out Cajue and Night on YouTube and subscribe to the channel. And we thank you for everybody's already.
Speaker 2: Gone and done so Samuel your send off, sir.
Speaker 1: Good night Chestifoo wherever you are, blessed.
Speaker 3: Be the chaos.
Speaker 1: Much off from the Creek Boys. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 12: So no bor.
Speaker 1: S s.
Speaker 3: Hey cult members. Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 1: They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 3: Use the offer code Cult. That's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this
Speaker 1: Podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult