Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, It's the JV Show. I'm Selena Graham and I'm just the first things first, the first talk back of the day. Let's just get right to it.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I want to know how much did Wicked make?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good question. I looked that up this morning.
Speaker 3: One hundred and fourteen million dollars.
Speaker 1: That was a big one. Did we make predictions of the prediction journal on that?
Speaker 3: I thought we did, and I did get close to that. It was a lot lower.
Speaker 5: I want to say, was it.
Speaker 1: Over under whether or not I was going to make a hundred MILLI or not?
Speaker 6: No, we gave a specific so prediction. See Selena said seventy million. Graham, you said one hundred million, and I said ninety three million.
Speaker 4: Well there you go. Okay, Coco Props.
Speaker 5: It was so good. I want to go see it.
Speaker 3: It was really that good.
Speaker 5: It was really good. Now listen, it is a musical.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I forgot about that back out thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it was two hours and forty minutes long.
Speaker 3: Two hours and forty minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh my god, long musical.
Speaker 6: Now, can I just say I don't know if I was the only person on this planet that did not know. Maybe I knew at some point and I forgot.
Speaker 4: Was this a spoiler alert?
Speaker 1: Just bring it just in case, Okay, just checking.
Speaker 5: I didn't know there was gonna be a part two.
Speaker 6: Not everyone knew that, Okay, I I must have been the only one that didn't know, or maybe I knew at some point and just completely forgot.
Speaker 5: But one thing said to be continued.
Speaker 1: After two hours and forty minutes. I gotta wait for another part to figure out what's gonna happen. Oh, holy six hours of musicals. I don't know if I don't know if I can do that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I walked out of the movie theater, like, like, should I have stayed? Is the second but it is the second part of the movie, you know, get to play right now. But then I looked at the time and it was already it had already been that.
Speaker 1: You already slept for an hour and a half at that point, So.
Speaker 5: I don't know. That second part wasn't coming out.
Speaker 6: Till next year, November twenty first, So I was like, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To forget everything by then, but it already shot the whole second part. Yes, okay, So it's just they're working on that part, but it's already done. Got it?
Speaker 5: What I do recommend it? You know the music?
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this, Jes because you you know myself and Graham very well. Based on what you know about us and based on what you saw, do you think we would like it?
Speaker 5: I don't think you would, Selena, Okay, thank.
Speaker 1: You, because because you have no heart. But what about me and someone that has a heart.
Speaker 3: I think you would appreciate it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't I like it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I want to like it?
Speaker 1: No, I just I you'd follow.
Speaker 6: I feel like you would have a before going in, and then the first song you're out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, and then and then that's it happen. And then the two hours or forty minutes that she's just passed out cold at that point. All the reaction that I saw from people that I know on social media and who I think that I would align with on on taste and movies, they all said you got to go see it, and I was like, ah, because I.
Speaker 4: Was out before.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know the musical aspect of it, and the Ariana Grande gives me the creeps a little bit now and I was just like, I just can't.
Speaker 4: I can't. And then all the reaction, I was like, now I gotta go see you have.
Speaker 3: Your kids shown any interest?
Speaker 4: No, but I don't think they know.
Speaker 1: I don't think they don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I will say at the beginning, I was kind of like, oh, I don't know if I'll be able to see to look at Ariana Grande and not think of just Ariana Grande.
Speaker 4: Being her the time that she looked the donut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, basically, But but.
Speaker 6: That just happens in the beginning, and then as it goes on. I mean, she really, like people said, she is.
Speaker 3: Perfect for this role.
Speaker 2: Wow, m that's just shocking coming from you, considering all the trash you talk about her.
Speaker 1: Off there, you know that spe getting a commercials and justice, I know women.
Speaker 5: Second talk back of the day.
Speaker 8: I'm flying high, defying gravity and you can't bring me down. Good morning, Jivy family. This is Anthony from San Jose. Wicked was so oh good, Oh my god. No, I did not sing during the movie the foot smacking part. I can't guarantee though.
Speaker 3: Oh good Graham, hate God.
Speaker 1: I will quit, I will walk out. I listen to that. I quit. I'll walk out in two hours and forty minutes during a movie of somebody eating next to me. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did people? Did you get the sense that people in your theater like knew the songs already?
Speaker 5: Jes A few people in my road did.
Speaker 6: But I appreciate the fact that they I could tell they wanted to clap and they wanted to sing because I could see their hands kind of moving towards clapping.
Speaker 5: But they would do like a silent clap. I think they just worked it.
Speaker 4: That's Christmas.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then they pull Kidman yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And then I could kind of hear them like wanting to sing or like sing a few little parts.
Speaker 5: But they were being very respectful, which I appreciate.
Speaker 3: Good of that.
Speaker 5: But the food smacking, Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Next on the JV Show, Grim, I do want to know how your weekend was, because you always you have two Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to celebrated Thanksgiving number one this past weekend.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get those details. See how it was.
Speaker 1: Coming up next the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, the four things you need to heads up on to start your.
Speaker 2: Day all right, your Glicked weekend recap. You know it was all about Wicked and Gladiator two. Here are the final numbers. Wicked is number one and did one hundred and fourteen mil, given it the third biggest opening of twenty twenty four, while Gladiators number two at the box office with a fifty five million dollar debut and sitting the November record for R rated films.
Speaker 1: It did pretty good globally, though, right, I think I think Gladiator did bigger numbers globally.
Speaker 4: Was that possible?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 3: Let me look into.
Speaker 1: That did over two hundred something globally. I don't get it, but I heard the reviews on that one. Oh that was good. Another sad Monday for Bay Area football fans. The Niners went into Lamba to take on the Packers with no brock Party, no Nick Bosa, no Trent Williams, and predictably got totally pounded thirty eight to ten. Regardless of the injured players, the Niners continue to shoot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties and credit mistakes the most important times. The Niners know five and six on the season likely need to go. I don't know five and one on the remaining six games of the season if they want to make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: And the Raiders, well, they continued a Raider.
Speaker 1: They lost in the Broncos yesterday twenty nine to nineteen for their seventh loss in a row out.
Speaker 6: Okay, the rain had an early start on this Monday. Light rain is predicted throughout the Bay Area and we'll see high's in the upper fifties till sixties.
Speaker 1: Hey, cancer besties, your day to day is going to be a seven. The next few days are just the time you've been waiting for it to make some big changes in your relationship. Talk with your significant other about how you'd love things to be, and if they're receptive to it, you'll know they're in it for the long haul.
Speaker 3: Oh great advice, But I.
Speaker 4: Guess that means if not, that means they are out.
Speaker 1: You read them.
Speaker 5: Know you're worth queen and know your word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sleigh Astrology Queen's slid of talkbacks this morning. Good morning.
Speaker 10: A firm and I got a comment about the Wicked movie. I took my wife there last night on a date and the movie was actually not that bad, and the wife picked it out. I'd like to because it tells me the story of Oz and Wizard of Oz and all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Graham.
Speaker 10: I know you would love it, Selena. Just give it a try. Have a good day, everybody.
Speaker 2: I just don't think I could convince anyone in my family to want to go watch that.
Speaker 3: I know, I really don't think that's possible.
Speaker 4: Now I'm back in.
Speaker 3: I am a little strange.
Speaker 5: You should go watch a Graham, Selena, don't.
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Graham?
Speaker 3: You were just talking about the Niners.
Speaker 8: Money V Show Family to boy Kevin, Happy Monday, short week, Thank god, the CIA sad music.
Speaker 1: Have no chance of going to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: Now, I know how it feels to be a raider.
Speaker 4: Chance but faithful forever. Baby, let me go.
Speaker 1: Hang on just a second, hang on, sorry, Look if if the Niners continue to play like they've been playing and all the injuries, yeah, no shot to make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: But look at their division.
Speaker 1: First place six and five, last place, Niners five and six. I don't you know what I mean? The maths still maths, and they call me an optimist. The glasses still on board with the Niners and we're going to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're a real faithful one.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we are, though we keep playing like that with all the stupid penalties, we're not going to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: But if we play like.
Speaker 1: We can play like I know we can that we could go to the playoffs. But they got to really dominated from here on.
Speaker 3: Out, and they can do it, I think.
Speaker 4: But they haven't really shown us this season that they want to.
Speaker 3: Graham, how is Thanksgiving? I'm so jealous. You were celebrating Thanksgiving over the weekend.
Speaker 1: You guys, Thanksgiving numero uno in the books. And like I've said the last couple of years, because my family always does a Thanksgiving, my side of the family, we do Thanksgiving the week ahead, the weekend ahead of time, and then I do Thanksgiving with my wife's family on actual Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: But I'm all Thanksgiving doubt.
Speaker 1: That's it for me.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to move on to Christmas now. Like I've had my plate.
Speaker 1: I stacked that thing so high, I had all the food, and I was in the Thanksgiving feels, and Thanksgiving's coming gone for me. I don't need another Thanksgiving. I'm done. I'm moved on, you guys. I'm ready for the next phase. I'm gonna go get my Christmas tree today.
Speaker 3: We go through this every year.
Speaker 2: We're like, you're done with it after the first one, and Thanksgiving, the real one hasn't even arrived yet.
Speaker 1: I know, I forget this feeling every single year because leading up to this, I'm like, I'm starving. I can't wait for double Thanksgiving. And then we get here and I'm done with it. I'm done and moved on.
Speaker 6: Are you still gonna wait until the second Thanksgiving to put your Christmas tree up?
Speaker 3: Or right before?
Speaker 1: I'm still gonna wait for the second one, but I feel like I'm ready to move on.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's run down the Herbert family plate and see if you guys approve or not. Okay, okay, As in the as we've done the past couple of years, we've done a turkey and a ham. Selena shout out to Honey Baked ham because I know that you know you endorse them, and I think we do. I think we get both from them. We do the smoked turkey, which is amazing, way better than that dry, boring old turkey that your mom's gonna serve. I'm talking to everybody's mom, right, oh gotcha? Yeah, but not just you. The smoked turkey is way, way, way better, I forget, and I say this every year. The day after, I'm like, wow, smoked turkey, that's the way to go. So get a smoke turkey. That's the best. And then we do the ham and they were both legit every year. Okay, Now rounding out the rest of the plate, mashed potatoes. Obviously, Now we had three different kinds of gravy to go on this thing. My mom went on some gravy kick this year and we had to do a blind gravy tasting ahead of time.
Speaker 4: I know this is what white people do. It tastgiving and.
Speaker 1: We tasted each of the gravyes and then picked which one we wanted to go on the plate.
Speaker 4: Clearly the option was number two. I don't know what was different about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know they were. One of them tastes a litt mushroomy. The first one tastes like a little more stroganoffee, which was good but just didn't seem like it was ready to dive onto my Thanksgiving play. The number two tasted more traditional, and the third one would have been fine but just didn't have a lot of flavor. Number two was where it's at all about The number two all right, So we had that.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then obviously the stuffing classic Herbert Family recipe. My mom even asked, can I do it different kind of stuff in this year? No, you cannot stick with tradition. It's the best stuffing that you ever had. And then we had mac and cheese, green peas. Obviously those are for me because I love green peas on my Thanksgiving play spinach shoe fle Any thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: You don't know what a spinach tole is?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I've heard of.
Speaker 4: Figure out how to spell soufle. Then a go ahead and.
Speaker 1: Google that and then uh and then just like you know Brett rolls, we had roles.
Speaker 4: No green bean castle roll.
Speaker 1: Left facing of this cash.
Speaker 2: Wait, I for sure you guys would have a green bean casserole.
Speaker 4: Who did you hear all that other stuff? You don't need green bean cast role?
Speaker 1: I guess what. That's another realization like the plate is full, it's piled high. I had two plates.
Speaker 4: I went, well, like, do you really need the green bean cast role?
Speaker 5: I don't? I thought you did.
Speaker 3: No, No, I need the song, Okay, enough of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need the song, but I don't need that.
Speaker 1: And then there was a bunch of good desserts, and you can't even there's no room for those after you go.
Speaker 4: I know, I go double plate.
Speaker 3: I rarely a dessert after any meal.
Speaker 4: I hardly even wanted to drink after that too, because I.
Speaker 3: Get that I don't can't identify with that too full, too full. Well, glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Number one a couple of days until the real night the rest of us.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, the base number one hit music station on on a Wednesday, I wish it was Wednesdays.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving would be tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on vacation only Monday.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, that's right, Happy Monday, The JAV Show.
Speaker 5: I'm Selena.
Speaker 1: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 11: I hope you guys have a good Monday and a good Thanksgiving.
Speaker 10: Jess, how about them giants have a good day?
Speaker 5: How many?
Speaker 3: How many wins are we ups now with those giants a years Jess?
Speaker 4: The Giants are currently two and nine.
Speaker 1: I'm checking the standings, and they have lost six games in a row after they got completely embarrassed yesterday thirty to seven by the Bucks.
Speaker 6: God see, I thought at this point they'd be doing a lot better. So now I'm starting to think, like, is this bet between me and you Graham cursing them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: To recap, Yeah, to recap that bet if the Giants don't for every win total under seven is the number seven. That's how many times Jess has to spin the chug wheel and chudge something. So if the season finished today, she'd spend five times and have five have consecutive chugs.
Speaker 3: That's best possible scenario.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't see many rooms left on the Giant schedule.
Speaker 4: Maybe one.
Speaker 6: I mean I'll take anything at this point.
Speaker 1: More than guys.
Speaker 10: I have a talk back for Jess.
Speaker 11: Wow, after yesterday's score, I'd be really considering a different team.
Speaker 1: Also, go chiefs.
Speaker 3: Now, would you consider Uh?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I mean it's not the Giants really makes sense for you anyways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can bandwagon over your We'll let you.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I've already bandwagoned enough for this one that I'm like, I'm in too deep.
Speaker 1: Too right now when the bus is crashing off a cliff, don't you just want to like?
Speaker 6: I guess not at this point, I only want us to do better than the Raiders. Because our listener said, if the Giants do better than the Raiders.
Speaker 5: Then he'll chug. So that's all I'm hoping for.
Speaker 3: At this point.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are the two longest losing streaks in the NFL right now. I think Raiders have lost seven in a row. The Giants have lost six in a row, and they both have two wins. Yes, oh dude, now.
Speaker 2: That could get interesting, all right, Graham, there's a woman issuing a warning about it the doorbell, uh, the ring cameras?
Speaker 3: Why was that so hard for me to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, doorbar camera's major warning. You guys. Everybody's got a camera on their doorbell nowadays, at least it seems that way. And this woman discovered something rather shocking when she went to go review some footage from her own cameras. I guess she wanted to see herself coming home from the Buffalo Bills game, because she was all decked out and all this Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Bill's gear or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, she got home at night, it was in the dark, and so I don't know exactly what she was hoping to see, but what she did see was shocking to her because when she watched the tape, it looked like she had no pants on. She could see her legs fully visible, and then she cuts to a picture of what she was wearing for the Buffalo Bills game. And she had like these super cute like kind of blue and red tiger striped leggings on. You know, they're very Buffalo Bill's colors, you know, but they were like those very tight, form fitting leggings.
Speaker 4: Is that what we call those things?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, leggings?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I don't know, like I think of leggings is a little bit more like workouty, but whatever they are, there are leggings. And what she discovered was that when your doorbell camera is in like the night vision mode, it's using the infrared. If you are wearing pants that are made like these leggings that are made largely out of polyester, they appear see through on the camera and they are see through. The camera sees right through them.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: She showed that picture and you could you can make out her entire legs, and she says, luckily her quote, huh was covered because she was wearing a longer jacket that hung down. But if had she not been wearing that, you would have been able to see everything. Now this is on her own doorbell camera. At home, so like, you know, no big deal, who else is watching this? Oh my god, Oh you walk up to somebody's house that you're gonna go visit, you walk in front of down the street, in front of somebody else's doorbell camera, and they seeing it all. They're getting a full view.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I can attest to this being true because we always had a nest camera rather than a traditional baby monitor or whatever. We always just had a Nest camera inside my kid's room since they were kids, and that was kind of our baby. We use it as a baby monitor. And when my I noticed before, I would and I took screenshot a couple of times because when I'd get the notification, like, oh, the emotion in the kids room and my wife had gone in there one of the kids, you know, was crying in the night or whatever.
Speaker 4: And my wife wears those.
Speaker 1: Leggings type pants to bed sometimes, and I have some screenshots of my wife I'll shown to you guys in a second, because she'd be like bending over the crib to like and all you see is an underwear. It looks like she's just wearing underwear, no pants, but clearly you know she's wearing pants. But they're completely see through on the camera.
Speaker 3: This is like a new fear on your locked.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, let me show you guys this picture, because I'm telling you it's like she's It's just it's just turn invisible.
Speaker 4: Your pants are not there. They are not the thousand.
Speaker 5: There's not something there.
Speaker 3: There's not even an outline or anything. They're just gone.
Speaker 1: All you see is their underwear. They're good looking in the road though, at least, But I mean, so new fear unlocked. If you didn't already.
Speaker 3: Know this, I want to test this out on my camera.
Speaker 4: Walk in front of a camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will put your leggings on. If there made us some kind of polyester material, there is some people, some people in the comments dove into the science on this. Apparently the wavelengths or whatever and polyester fibers are similar, and so they just the infront.
Speaker 4: Camera just goes straight through them.
Speaker 1: So everybody is catching a glimpse of everything under But it's shocking how like the pants just disappear. They likely disappear. It looks like you're just completely bare legged or bear shocked. So you might see your.
Speaker 5: So if somebody wasn't wearing underwear, God, if you're going.
Speaker 1: Commando, they're seeing everything. Everything better. Hope your underwear is not Paul Yester. That would be the same issue. I think my wife got.
Speaker 3: Saved by some cotton and we can post that picture of your wife onto our.
Speaker 5: Shortly.
Speaker 12: God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Khalid confirmed over the weekend that he is gay. I always feel really conflicted about this type of stuff because you shouldn't have to confirm anything. It's not like we confirm that, like I'm straight.
Speaker 3: Guess you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So, but anyways, listen to this. So Khalid's X outed him on social media, which.
Speaker 5: Is totally not cool.
Speaker 2: If he's not ready to reveal anything like that's just.
Speaker 3: Wrong on so many levels. But his ex is some singer named Hugo Dilmante who gives a fart.
Speaker 2: I never even heard of the guy, but apparently he was posting things about khalid sexuality on social media. So Khalid, once that happened, he just he just owned it. He posted a rainbow flag emoji and he said, there y'all go.
Speaker 3: Next topic, please. He also in a separate post, said I got outed and the world still continues to turn.
Speaker 2: Let's get this straight. I'm not ashamed my sexuality. In reality, it ain't nobody's business. But I'm okay with me. Love y'all, and for the most part, everyone really really.
Speaker 1: Supportive, obviously as they should be. Yeah, back to the original person that sort of outed him, I get that that seems our initial reaction is that seems totally foul.
Speaker 4: But in the days of this is just my truth.
Speaker 1: Are people allowed to talk about their truth like I dated this person and here's what happened or here's why I'm Are they allowed to talk about that angle of it or I think not I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I know, yeah, I do get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I don't think so if that person is not ready for the world to know certain things about their their life because it could subject.
Speaker 3: Them to yeah, I mean, I guess they negative comments or whatever.
Speaker 1: More or less amicable amical will break up and you understand that they aren't comfortable, like they have a boundary, you.
Speaker 3: Know, they don't want they're just not ready for them.
Speaker 4: What if it's a messy breakup and they did you wrong, they cheated on you.
Speaker 5: I still think now I'm just my truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's still that's still wrong to put someone in that.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it sounds foul, but I'm just just I'm just wondering in the day because this is twenty twenty four and I'm just the right. It is your truth, It's just truth.
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen Lizzo recently?
Speaker 4: I saw that picture this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look at our Instagram story jab Morning Show. Make sure you're following us.
Speaker 3: She posted some new pictures of herself and this one.
Speaker 2: She is nearly unrecognizable. I don't know what she's doing for weight loss. I have an idea, although she hasn't said that it's due to any type of weight loss drugs or anything like that.
Speaker 3: But she looks so different.
Speaker 5: Yep, in a good way.
Speaker 2: I mean, she looks great before, she looks great now. But it's like dramatic.
Speaker 1: Unrecognizable is the best way to describe that. Yes, if you had been shown this picture out of context, would you have known that was her? No?
Speaker 4: I don't think I would have guessed.
Speaker 3: I don't think so either, But she looks amazing, of go check that out. JB. Morning Show. She said that she's got some milk made braids. If they're called that, it's accurate description. Yeah, so jav Morning Show. If you want to go check out Lizzo's and you look.
Speaker 1: Graham, what do you have hard If you're getting ready to travel this holiday week and you're flying out of SFO, there is a new service being offered that you might want to try out. It's just a pilot program. It kind of sounds like a little airport joke.
Speaker 4: It's just a pilot program, but it is. It's just going to run for the next eight months.
Speaker 1: But if it is a success and travelers like it, hopefully it becomes a real thing.
Speaker 4: Now listen to this.
Speaker 1: I think this is cool because if you are flying Alaska American or Delta and Jet Blue, you're the ones that have the first access to this program. But when you park in long term parking they say long term parking lot on level five, you can check your bag right there.
Speaker 4: You can just ooh and check it and melt it. And now you can.
Speaker 1: Get on the little tram thing and cruise into the airport and walk in and don't have to worry about checking your bag there or whatever. So it's like a remote they're calling it remote Airline check in service, and they're letting you check your bags in way ahead of time. Now you got to get there at least ninety minutes before your flight, and that's gonna be the problem because that's like running a four minute mile. Nobody's ever done it. It can't happen, which I think people have done that, but still it's it is again. This is just an eight month trial program to see how it works and see if it makes travel easier for people. But in my mind, that is the thing. I love that idea. I hate having a bag at the airport. As soon as I can get rid of that thing, see, I'm so much happier. Oh, I don't have to lug that thing around and figure out where to go or get the right tag or give it to the person or put it on the scale and be judged because they always do it. That's my wife's bag ways like of zillion pounds. Just like what are you happing there?
Speaker 4: Like bricks? Why are we bringing that anyway?
Speaker 1: So, if you are flying one of those airlines, you can try out that service. It's going It launched on November nineteenth, so it's going on now again Alaska, American, Delta, and Jet Blue. Eventually Southwest and United will have access to it in December.
Speaker 3: But those are the airlines you can use that now, what airline am I flying? I love you Boston on Wednesday?
Speaker 5: And are you doing the long term?
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 4: You go? Okay, this is perfect.
Speaker 5: We will Selena get there ninety minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually no, you kids, yeah you won't.
Speaker 1: You'll be scrambling the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Yo, yo, yo, Good morning JV Show. I hope you're doing well on the short week and glad that you're with us and not prerecorded.
Speaker 3: Have a great week, all right, it's pre recorded.
Speaker 5: Friends to that.
Speaker 1: Also, I do kind of I have just one little issue. Can I just air it out? Yes? You know, people when we do pre record a show, because you know, we do take holidays off sometimes we are human beings. After all, people get mad at us no that that show would dance didn't pass the smell test, and then we we kind of pondered the question like, well, what would you rather there be no show? Because like we you know, we want to still provide people with some entertainment when we're out, so we will pre record a show sometimes on on major holidays. I guess my little issue that I think about is when you listening, you go on holiday, you don't listen to the show. So like when you're off this week, as a lot of people are because kids are out of school, you're not not listening to the show this morning, and here we are.
Speaker 5: We're live but a true.
Speaker 1: So you get up, everybody and call your friends that are taking the day off today or taking this week off, and you tell them you tune back into the JV show. They're Maddi iHeart app on the I Heard appen there because they're upset with you. Yes, all right, just to.
Speaker 2: Get okay, let's get to what to believe is where you can win a JV show, Chuck Mugget if you are the first person. Of course, a guest today is bleeped dot word.
Speaker 3: You got to leave your guests on the talkback Mike on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 4: Yeap.
Speaker 6: Every time I notice that a woman is glowing and happy, I automatically.
Speaker 7: Assume that she just got don't.
Speaker 3: You no oh with.
Speaker 1: Their bell rung? Not it's two words, it's not it all. Think about what that bleeped out word could be. First and foremost, remember this is a family show. Even though the kids are out of school this week, well not all of them, a lot of them are. But it's always something PG the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, plain what the bleep is?
Speaker 2: Always want to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. That's the only way you're gonna win this Chugmunk.
Speaker 3: You gotta guess it correctly. Obviously, leave your guess.
Speaker 2: Is on the talkback Michael, the iHeart app now in case she missed today's clip.
Speaker 3: Here it is.
Speaker 6: Every time I notice that a woman is glowing and happy, I automatically.
Speaker 7: Assume that she just got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, this is a family show.
Speaker 4: I take back Myra.
Speaker 2: That word is always something clean, So you gotta keep your guesses clean. Please, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 4: Morning JV Shows.
Speaker 1: Jessica from Santa Clara and I.
Speaker 12: Think the bleeped out word is proposed.
Speaker 1: To woo proposed to.
Speaker 4: That's a popular guest this morning.
Speaker 3: One love that, but not the right one. HI Team, this is Christina calling out a sacrament.
Speaker 7: Now I think the bleeped out word is waxed.
Speaker 6: Have a great day.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: Wax you could be glowing?
Speaker 1: Sure, maybe getting your face waxed? Oh okay, yeah the ladies do that.
Speaker 5: Maybe probably?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, see why not?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 11: Yeah are from Daily City and I think that the bleeped out word is pregnant.
Speaker 3: Oooh, she just got pregnant.
Speaker 4: That one being wrong just wiped out a lot of people. Guess people's guesses.
Speaker 1: They're far and the way the most popular guests coming in this morning.
Speaker 3: That's such a good one.
Speaker 2: We'll rethink this thing, people and continue to leave your guesses on the talk back mic on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: Gonna play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: I'm Selina and I'm just playing what the bleep? Where you?
Speaker 2: Yes, you hopefully can win this JV show, Chuck mug You's got to be the very first person to guest today is bleeped out word? As always, leave your guest is on the talk back Michae on the iHeart Radio app. And in case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 6: Every time I notice that a woman is glowing and happy, I automatically.
Speaker 7: Assume that she just got got what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, got what?
Speaker 3: Remember this is a family show.
Speaker 1: Oh never mind, All right, let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 6: Good Morning JV Shows. Vanessa from Hayward and I think the missing bleep is facial. Have a great.
Speaker 1: Day because that was a very very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 3: That would be hard, very popular woman's face to be glowing, you know, good vow.
Speaker 10: I'm going to guess things.
Speaker 4: By day complimented. There's another very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 3: Is not that after you get compliments, do you walk with a little pep in your step?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Think we all extra?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're feeling good.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show, Happy Monday free from Santose.
Speaker 3: My guess is got a massage?
Speaker 9: Or a massage?
Speaker 1: Bye? There's another one, great guess and that's not the right one.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't even know what it is at this point.
Speaker 1: JAV Show familiar ra from San Jose. I'm guessing the missing bleeped outward here is paid.
Speaker 12: You know, we all love it when we get paid, don't we, especially on this you know, holiday?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we go one the holidays.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, got paid day?
Speaker 3: All right, here's today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 6: Every time I noticed that a woman is glowing and happy, I automatically.
Speaker 7: Assume that she just got paid.
Speaker 5: Yes up, Joe bag queen. Get your bay.
Speaker 3: Who isn't happy on payday?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, until you look at your credit card and then you're like, wait, I'm just gonna move that money from here right over.
Speaker 3: To there rent. Yeah, and then it takes all your money.
Speaker 4: Payday gone, it's gone.
Speaker 1: By. Let's get some shoutouts. Let's get some shout outs first and foremost too. Eric in San Jose, what's up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Hope you have a great thanks hey week? Chugging out of your brand new JV show chug mug.
Speaker 4: Will it arrive by then? Though, It's like.
Speaker 1: Shipping and then post it and handle and then you gotta get the address right then he's got respond to email then send it back. Yeah, maybe Eric, you'll get that chuck mug. Some other people came with the correct answer this morning, not as many as I thought, but there were a.
Speaker 4: Lot of good guesses across the board this morning.
Speaker 1: Our buddy Jared and Sam Bruno had the correct answer, so did Andrew in San Jose.
Speaker 4: Again not quite fast.
Speaker 5: Enough.
Speaker 1: Sammy and San Jose also had it. So our buddy David and Richmond.
Speaker 4: What's up? David's up?
Speaker 1: Anna in Santa Cruz JV Show number one in Santa Cruz. By the way, Anna had it, and so did our buddy Athena in the East Bay, amongst maybe a few other people that are coming with some correct answers, you know, way way too late. You're getting them in right now. Can I go over a couple of the guesses that I thought were good? Yes, well that we didn't play there. Uh, somebody guess or a couple of people guessed boatoks. Oh blow after you get your boat talks. I thought your face looked kind of lumpy and weird when you first got it done, and then like day two, day three, it settles in.
Speaker 3: No, you do have the love spots, only for like the first few minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh it's just like right off the bat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it's just my wife's face that stays weird for I'm joking, it's a joke. Somebody else got Starbucks. Ladies walking off Starbucks happy like a little strut, you know, like I got my starves.
Speaker 5: You get it.
Speaker 2: Starb's at Target because you're walking out with Target bags and stars.
Speaker 1: We go, got all my essentials plus stares here. Food was a very popular.
Speaker 3: Guest in Yeah, make us happy, Yeah, because you.
Speaker 4: Guys are so angry. When a white ladies get so angry, I do too, though I get very very hungry.
Speaker 1: Flowers was another popular guest, and then somebody said divorced, which in some cases, I'm sure that's like a great way i'd looked to. The divorce was final time to go out and sligh single queen sledg.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's hilarious. All right, thank you all for playing. We're gonna do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Seven o five The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Welcome back on this Monday. Hope you're having a great morning so far. Let's go to the phone Weildy for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi, who is this?
Speaker 1: This is Tina?
Speaker 5: Hi, Hi, Tina. How's it going?
Speaker 3: Oh it's going.
Speaker 12: It's just a little bit over here.
Speaker 6: I'm hosts.
Speaker 12: Oh you know how that is?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rainy, start to this Monday. Any big plans for the Thanksgiving? You're gonna travel anywhere? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I actually I want to go through my sister and my family up in Hollis stairs.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's about it. Okay, is that really up and down?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look at a map, but it.
Speaker 1: Was more down sales.
Speaker 3: No, it's definitely not got it.
Speaker 5: You're going, hey, you know what.
Speaker 3: Let okay, it's just her true.
Speaker 1: It's your truths are driving backwards from sales. And that's fine.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: This is the jav shows you Nope, game, Tina. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions, just gonna get three correct. If you do that, you win four tickets to.
Speaker 6: The Safeway Holiday ice Rink.
Speaker 3: Let's get right to it. Here's question number one.
Speaker 2: In nineteen ninety seven, the Pathfinder spacecraft landed on what planet?
Speaker 1: What do you mean to say?
Speaker 13: Ever?
Speaker 4: What you say?
Speaker 5: It's Earth, your guests, Yeah, it landed on Mars Mars.
Speaker 1: Sorry show, all right, okay, right, question number two. This my be tough because your geography is you will go right into a geography question right. Question number two. Washington shares a border with what two other US states? Washington, Washington, d C. Washington Like where Seattle is Washington?
Speaker 12: I'm so bad, I'm gonna do already, I'm Oregon in.
Speaker 1: Family, all right, Washington shares a border with what to other US states? You've got one Oregon and take your guess.
Speaker 4: Stop googling.
Speaker 1: Just gas. No, hold on, just gas.
Speaker 3: You're gonna run out of time.
Speaker 11: Time.
Speaker 3: Let's just say that is.
Speaker 1: That wasn't the worst guess.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: She shares a border with Oregon and Ida.
Speaker 5: Yeah you are question three.
Speaker 3: That's the reason I didn't want to say it.
Speaker 5: All right, here's the.
Speaker 3: Question number three. Pigs in a blanket consists of biscuit or crescent rule dough wrapped around what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, mini weenies is what we were really looking for, but we didn't want to come a man out like that my question at number four. On June fifteenth, two thousand and seven, what man officially retired from hosting the Prices?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, there strong finish, yeah, finish.
Speaker 6: Four.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that you did not not only did you? Okay, it's okay, Thank god, are.
Speaker 2: Glad you had a good time. I'll tell you what though, don't hang up. Thank you for playing. I have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 3: Thank you two, Thank you?
Speaker 14: Thanksgiving me?
Speaker 12: All right, hang on, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: And trending is sponsored by Mancini's Visit Mencini Sea World for their Black Friday, so our.
Speaker 5: Visit seabreld dot com.
Speaker 3: So Liam Payne was trying to escape his hotel room through the balcony. So here's the deal.
Speaker 2: So Liam hated being holed up in hotel rooms, like you know, he had to deal with that a lot when he was in one direction, and escaping through a balcony is something that Liam has done before, most recently in September. His bodyguard was concerned that he might be on a drug binge or whatever, so he was forced inside a room in this rental house that he was staying at in Florida, and Liam used a garden host to get down from his balcony. Now fast forward to that fateful day at the hotel in Argentina. Remember how he was being disruptive in the lobby and had to be carried back to his room. So the surveillance video from that is out and it shows him conscious, like even as they're putting him in his room, he was conscious because he was resisting.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to go in the room.
Speaker 2: It's also evident that he told employees that he would use the balcony as an escape, because after they put him in his hotel room, one of those employees called nine on one and said, quote, I don't know whether his life may be in danger.
Speaker 3: He's in a room with a balcony, and well we're a little afraid. Okay, now, Yes, Graham.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna ask this because I haven't watched the security camera footage, but I saw a still from it this morning and there was like four guys carrying him through the lobby. Yeah. Is that like he's getting set that's when they were taking him back to the room. Yes, so he's conscious, but they are physically.
Speaker 3: Carrying, physically carrying him because he did not want to go to his hotel room.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Remember the coroner said that Liam may have been unconscious when he fell, but everything else says otherwise, and says that he was intending to escape, like the fact that he had a bag strapped around his shoulder because.
Speaker 3: He was leaving and he was in like go places, so he had a bag around him.
Speaker 2: He also put on a hat before trying to leave, and that hat was found, you know, on the ground, yeah, near him afterwards, So you know he was on the third floor, he was I guess trying to get down to the second floor balcony right below, and then jumped to the ground from there. And we know this because two days later, one of his bags was found on the second floor balcony and it had a bunch of pills and like a little bottle of Jack Daniels in there, like he threw it down first before lowering himself, but then he.
Speaker 3: Didn't make it.
Speaker 4: They slipped or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after the claims that he was unconscious, chickity check this out. There's a lot of people that think authorities in Argentina are trying to protect the hotel and that's why their main focus has been finding who supplied him with the drugs, finding out how he got these, because that would take a lot of heat off the hotel. Not caring about his well being and just stuffing him in a room knowing.
Speaker 3: He could be in danger, got it. I mean, it's it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the story really went from when it first broke, it sounded like it was intentional, then it sounded like maybe he was, you know, like off conscious, and then now it was like No, he's maybe trying to scale down the building, yeah, to get away. But then you know that's dangerous in itself, especially when you're in the state that he was under the influence of a lot of things.
Speaker 4: You should not be climbing on high heights at that point, and then you know slipped him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's more or less new development. Yeah, so crazy, crazy Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? If you haven't stepped outside yet this morning, then you might not know that the rain is back today. Man, it was nice yesterday to see some sun and just like, oh yeah, this is great. So storm watched twenty twenty four rolls on here on the JV Show inside our live Doppler Weather Blue News desk the Drew Tuna And the good news about this storm is it's not going to stick around for too long. The bulk of the rain should be just today, probably some showers and some sprinkles tomorrow as the remnants of the storm moved out of the area. But after that, you guys, y sun will return to the skies for the rest of the week and Thanksgiving forecast looks pretty good. This is welcome news for particularly residents of the North Bay who got founded rounded by that atmospheric river bomb cyclone combo.
Speaker 4: There's still cleaning up from areas that flooded.
Speaker 1: And while today's rain doesn't look like it's going to be anything like that rain, it's already causing problems. Those of you that are headed to the airport today to travel for Thanksgiving, check your flights SFO flights that have already been three flight cancelations and one hundred and seventy four delays, and that was just as of seven o'clock this morning. So things are a mess, and things are a mess, and a lot of airports around the country. There's a lot of winter storm warnings for people all across the country. So air travel is going to be a little messy this week as people are delayed in other airports and then you know, subsequent delays here. But after today though, and probably through tomorrow, then our forecast here is good, but the rest of the country a lot of storms going interesting.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, Grammy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about Liampagne.
Speaker 2: The latest details surrounding his death is that he was using the balcony as an escape. He hated being like locked in hotel rooms, which is exactly what they did that day, and he was trying to scale down to leave the hotel.
Speaker 11: Tell good morning JV family, Mama, Albert here, Happy Monday. See I said it before, when you guys had this conversation about Liam trying to escape. I said he was trying to escape his pimps, the girl's pimps, because he didn't want to pay and they were trying to get that money.
Speaker 10: And maybe he was either.
Speaker 4: Pushed off or he was escaping so he wouldn't get beat up. Yeah, I'm so saying, have a good.
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 2: I meant that both of your theories are still wrong. Though there wasn't any pimps in the hotel room he's trying to escape from.
Speaker 5: We don't know that he was he was trying to leave.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was trying to escape because he knew they were going to show up, or they were already there down in the lobby waiting for him, and he's like gonna climb out the broom. I don't know.
Speaker 6: What doesn't make sense to me is why the hotel room was so adamant on like you need to get back in your room, you need why not call the authorities while he's in the in the lobby instead they maybe they're.
Speaker 1: Just doing a solid like you're going to get arrested here if you're making a good scene, like back in your room, settled down. Although four guys carrying him back to his room, that's weird. But maybe they're like, this.
Speaker 4: Guy's so out of it he can barely walk.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I j IF showed that.
Speaker 9: He said from one Creek, I told you guys that there were some suspicious things going around Liam's death. And I said when he went down there and they say he was irate and and the thing with his laptop or whatever, that's because somebody went into his room.
Speaker 1: Those people were being shady, and the whole story seemed shady. I knew it. I knew it all right.
Speaker 3: Maybe he didn't know it.
Speaker 1: I did. I don't know. I mean, somebody could think that his room had been ransacking, was ultra paranoid because he was on ten different drugs at the time.
Speaker 4: You know, that'll make that'll make you think a.
Speaker 1: Lot of different things. I don't know what to We really don't know what to believe, though, with this amount of surveillance footage and stuff. I feel like somebody does know. You know, there's obviously pretty clear evidence of a lot you know exactly what you know?
Speaker 2: It's I think gets starting to unfold a little bit so it will come out all right?
Speaker 3: How many days to Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Three? I like today? Like?
Speaker 5: Do we count today?
Speaker 3: I don't think, so things start tomorrow? One? Two, three, That's how I would count. I don't know. So you guys know, I'm going to I'm flying to Boston on Wednesday, that's Thanksgiving. This is going to be my first Thanksgiving with my husband's entire family, some of them I met a lot of them. I haven't, so I am actually, like, really really nervous. And one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving, aside from the food, is getting to dress up all cute. Right, yeah, not a cute little fall outfit, a cardigan.
Speaker 1: Oh let me some.
Speaker 4: Cardigans, Thanksgiving cardigan written all over.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I don't get to do that this year.
Speaker 4: What do you mean it's Boston. There's no better place to.
Speaker 3: But I guess because this is the first time in a long time that the entire family is getting together.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: We have to wear mask t shirts. What do you mean, like Thanksgiving t shirts.
Speaker 4: Like they have a big turkey on them.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't I don't think so. But it says on them it says like Thanksgiving twenty twenty four, and it has some.
Speaker 1: Some in it.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, have like a family name on it.
Speaker 3: No, it just says Thanksgiving twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: But then, how do you know who was there? To think Thanksgiving twenty twenty four? I thought this was like a like you know my family. I thought this was just what us white people did. You know? We have these family reunions and sometimes everyone makes a shirt for it, but it says what you know, It says the year, and it says you know, Herbert family or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, but this isn't like a family reunion. It's just a Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: But how do you know? Okay, never mind, how do we know who is there? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm getting sidetracked.
Speaker 5: Because if you have a shirt, you were there, right, So do they have to.
Speaker 4: Ask you for your signs ahead of time?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Do you already have this sh You already have the shirt? Oh you already got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I haven't opened it, so I don't really know exactly you're asking what's on it a turkey.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe, well that does make it easier because you don't have to, like you're not going to be.
Speaker 5: Judged to wear a fall outfit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what if you wear the wrong What if you wear the wrong thing? And then now everybody's going to be wearing the same thing, So it kind of makes it easier on you. You don't have to find an outfit.
Speaker 1: And plus, yeah, it's a shirt, you gotta layer a cardigan over the top of.
Speaker 3: It, right, Should I still do like turtleneck under the T shirt, cardigan over, Yes, that's I like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, make sure your turtleneck is involved. And I'm shocked you haven't open it for a bit of a fit check, because I know I have not. What if they were accidentally saying, like a two xing's like dragging on the floor, like we don't know what she is, but we've seen on social media the bazoomers, and I don't know, so we order it to that, I mean myself, Okay, God, I thought maybe the family just said it too, like here's what you're wearing, wear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know if this is like like tradition for them, if they do this every year, you know, but I was looking forward to like a cute little fallouf it.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 4: I think it's kind of fun.
Speaker 5: I like the you always wanted to do something like this with my family, but they would not matching t shirt.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Like I always see everybody, especially like you said, Graham, you know, I see that it's wps.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it is, so I'm a little jealous.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I'm like, dang, I kind of want my whole family to, you know, go to a park, have a little reunion and everybody wear a shirt that says twenty twenty whatever.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's got to have like a saying on it, something like twenty twenty four Herbert Family giving you the bird, and you know it's a Thanksgiving shirt.
Speaker 4: Good, it's going to be something like that printed on the shirt, some little catchy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one doesn't say anything.
Speaker 4: Dang it missed opportunity. Yeah, missed opportunity.
Speaker 5: That's actually really good.
Speaker 3: We should start selling Thanksgiving shirts that say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, giving you the bird. I'm sure somebody's beat me to that way. Dang, it's thanks a lot Internet.
Speaker 3: It's the internets anyway. So yeah, that's my Thanksgiving outfit. Plans.
Speaker 4: What about you guys, we don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think if we have any Thanksgiving traditions I talked about earlier this morning, when we say on this year, my mom had a blind gravy tasting and we had to taste three gravyes. And you don't know every year, No, this was year one, and I imagine it's here we go. Next year there's gonna be four gravies and the year of Dad's gonna be five and guess what they all taste like, gravy whatever. My mom when I when she first brought it up, She's like, Okay, so I need everyone. We're gonna do a blind gravy tasting. And everyone was like, nah, I'm out. I'm out. You could tell like she was kind of offended. And Kate's like, I think your mom really wants everyone to do the gravy tasting, so just do it. I was like, I'm back in, I'm back. I felt bad because everyone was like, well, how are you gonna do it? Is everyone gonna be dunk in the same spoon into the three that's gross. We don't want everyone to double dip in the gravy. You know, everyone my family's real snarky. Everyone had some comment to make, and I think my mom was hurt a little bit. So then everyone she poured the gravy onto each person's spoon. Okay, that's how we didn't cross contaminate the gravy the gravies. But we did a great a gravy tasting this year. So maybe that's our new thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: With a gravy that everyone didn't like, she just like threw it out.
Speaker 1: I think it still was out there as an option when dinner was served. You just knew, like, that's gravy number one. You don't want that one. No too much for me, You want number two.
Speaker 5: Somebody has to have it. If not, will Mom get her feelings hurt?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because I think because she weighed in as well, which one she liked the best. Okay, this is very white, This is very WPA.
Speaker 4: This is very WPA.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Good morning JV Show, Right Cow from San Jose.
Speaker 3: Happy Monday. It's a short week, it's Thanksgiving week.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to wish you.
Speaker 10: Guys a great short week, Happy Thanksgiving, and be safe out there.
Speaker 3: It's very wet, and some people don't know how to dive.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 3: That is me. I'm some people.
Speaker 4: Every time it rains, everyone forgets.
Speaker 5: Well, it's scary out there.
Speaker 1: It's not that hard.
Speaker 4: Just slow down and stay off your phone. You'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you really think that, even me, Graham, no take so. Great news for cheaters, you.
Speaker 4: Guys New York cheaters.
Speaker 1: Rejoice, celebrate in the streets because after one hundred and seventeen years of persecution, a law there has finally been overturned. You know, they've had a one hundred and seventeen year old law banning adultery. Under that law, it was a Class B misdemeanor punishable by up to ninety days in jail for engaging in sexual of course with another person at a time when he has a living spouse or the other person has a living spouse.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Clearly a male focused law trying to bust ladies, and that was part of the reason this was repealed, although it has very rarely ever.
Speaker 4: Been in forced.
Speaker 1: They say the last time anybody has even tried to use it was in twenty ten married woman was caught in the act with another man who was not her husband on a picnic table in a public park.
Speaker 4: They later dropped that adultery charge.
Speaker 1: I think they were just trying to throw the book at this couple for engaging in some public fornication. Great news for our New York cheater listeners, of which I know we have several. Do you guys think that cheating should be a criminal offense?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, don't go to jail, but have them do something.
Speaker 3: No go to jail.
Speaker 5: Maybe, yeah, go to jail.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna like do something that's gonna make you not want to do it again.
Speaker 1: Now, normally I'd be on the other side of this one, not because I'm a cheater, but because, like it's ridiculous, Like we don't need a law against that. But I feel like we do apply the law in other parts of marriage, like, for example, here in California. I don't know if it's true for every state, but if you give a woman an engagement ring and the engagement doesn't go through, legally she has to return that ring to you.
Speaker 4: It belongs to you because that was part.
Speaker 3: Of like a contract agreement.
Speaker 4: It's an agreement.
Speaker 1: Well, part of the marriage agreement is that you're not supposed to cheat on your person, right, thank you? So shouldn't there also be some sort of legal Now again, do I want to see people going to jail for cheating?
Speaker 4: No, Selena, Selena does.
Speaker 1: But I almost feel like there should be some sort of legal ramification, right.
Speaker 5: Like if you cheat, you know, five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's something doable, Like who's gonna yeah, nobody has that fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Nobody has that either is twenty twenty four in the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: Just got that time. You can do that whether you like it or not.
Speaker 1: How about some community service, Like when you're driving down the highway you just see a bunch of men.
Speaker 4: And women in like most red jumpsuits or something.
Speaker 1: It just says, cheater, I'm sorry, I cheat it on the back and they're picking up the trash on the side, and they'll.
Speaker 5: Keep driving by throwing more stuff at them.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, cheaters, I'm okay with that if it was just community service, because then if you don't show up for that, then jail time.
Speaker 1: Then yeah. I like that. I'm not I'm not a divorce attorney. Sometimes I play one on this show. Is there and someone can answer this on the talkback, Like, you know, there's all these prenuptial agreements and things like that. If somebody cheats, do those things get voided?
Speaker 5: Like do you end up?
Speaker 1: Can that person then take you for more than half or whatever? Because you're the reason. Again, we entered into this legal binding agreement of husband and wife or whatever it may be, and then somebody cheats. Now they've they're in breach of that contract, right can they then? I think is the prenap and other things like that, do they get torn up? I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have the answers to that.
Speaker 2: I think it can, but that has to be stated in the prenap. Got it like if if this person cheats, this is what happens. Or if this person cheats, this is what happens.
Speaker 3: And normally it's like like a huge amount of money at least when like celebrities do it, right, But I don't know. Maybe I mean you could say that, hey, if one of us cheats, then this whole thing just we just rip it up.
Speaker 1: Back to my original argument, there should be some sort of legal ramification, like you shouldn't have to include that as a clause in whatever, because a marriage is legal agreement.
Speaker 4: It's a legal agreement, Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: Hey, leave us a talkback.
Speaker 2: What do you think should cheaters face consequences legally legal? I think yes, absolutely, But let us know on the talk about to Mike with you. That's always open there on the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thank you for hanging out with us. Happy Monday.
Speaker 5: Hey you guys, good morning.
Speaker 13: Any chance you get a get a little play of that green bean cast role? All right, man, you guys have a good one, have happy Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Did he just make a request for the for the world's greatest Thanksgiving all the time?
Speaker 6: I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Cass green be.
Speaker 5: Cash now.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you remember how to make the green bean cast role? Okay?
Speaker 1: It gives very specific instructions in this number one Thanksgiving hit of all time?
Speaker 4: We know who sings this song?
Speaker 3: NOA.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna put on Thanksgiving the album some day?
Speaker 4: Yes we should, Yeah, next year?
Speaker 5: Any any brand green beans?
Speaker 3: Okay? Eighty bitty baby bacon.
Speaker 5: Bit skip a step but okay, yeah, but I'm just going off of what I remember it mushroom.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that's all I remember.
Speaker 5: Something. Yeah, crunchy, what crunchy?
Speaker 1: All right? Everybody get your rest cards out, get ready, because you're making this on Thursday. One kid shoe soup.
Speaker 5: Baby, We're not No, We're not through.
Speaker 1: Maybe you need to quit on yes, chat.
Speaker 4: Baby, baking mince.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what you.
Speaker 1: Got your green bea.
Speaker 5: Cat gave me queen be cash.
Speaker 3: That doesn't get you into Thanksgiving spirit. I don't know what. Will you just just quit at this point?
Speaker 1: Just stop? Will that? When that dude brought those lyrics to his bandmates and he's like, we gotta get in the studio, I got we gotta record this.
Speaker 4: Do you think they were like, what the hell is this guy smoking?
Speaker 5: Or that?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, let's get an endorsement from Campbell's mushroom Soup.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think they were on board in the beginning.
Speaker 1: I just want to know the motivation behind making the song.
Speaker 3: He just loves his mom's green bean casts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be you know.
Speaker 2: All right, So we were talking about cheaters because that Cheaters van in New York was just overturned.
Speaker 1: Finally lifted after one hundred and seventeen years. You could be charged with a Class B misdemeanor punishable, but the nineties days in jail for cheating, although that law very rarely ever afford enforced except for way way back in the day.
Speaker 3: Right, So we were asking, should cheating have legal ramifications?
Speaker 14: Good morning guys, Eddie from Pittsburgh. I think the cheaters that get caught should wear a shirt says I cheat on my wife, have their Instagram blasted and people could DM them and say whatever they want. If they failed to for like three months or so, they go to jail.
Speaker 5: They're not past go, they're not connect two dollars.
Speaker 1: Let me know how about that? Yet, you don't have to report to the quarter, to any probation office or anything. You got to report to social media and post that is admitting that you are the cheater.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's the same thing as jail at this point.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, the only reason why I don't like that, it's like, what if that person doesn't have a lot of followers there, you know, like the world needs.
Speaker 3: To know, not just the three people that you have.
Speaker 1: But it's still, I mean, it's the most public humiliation that you can get now in today's world is on social media. Right, And I'm sure there'll be some other sites that then aggregate all that and post it to everybody.
Speaker 5: True, okay, guys, good morning.
Speaker 3: No idea about the question, Graham, disass But let me tell you.
Speaker 6: If there weren't a bunch of men and women on the side of the road with little cheater vests on cleaning up, can you imagine how much cheating would be going on between.
Speaker 3: The men and the women. No, you have to beat them apart. Okay, you guys, rock good morning.
Speaker 5: He thank you.
Speaker 3: That's that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: She's commenting on my idea, which was that a community service, no actual jail time or monetary funds, you got to do some community service. And I said, what if the people picking up the litter on the side of the highway, we're all wearing jumpsuits that said I cheated.
Speaker 3: Or great to meet other cheaters, right, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: A dating site for cheaters. Now I've just created on the side of the road.
Speaker 6: Well, what if for cheaters they have to wear something that doesn't allow them to get busy for like a whole well, like a chastity belt and you're set holy six, Hey, that'll stop them.
Speaker 1: Okay, lock and keys.
Speaker 5: Some steel panties for at least at least six months.
Speaker 3: But that's not fair because that means that you can't do anything.
Speaker 5: Well, you shouldn't have cheated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even like, what if somebody wanted to play the downstairs DJ Nope.
Speaker 4: Nope, Wow, you shut that off or get a metal grinder.
Speaker 1: Luckily I own one of those, you know, Okay, I mean just fine, good form for you.
Speaker 4: You guys, don't no, wow?
Speaker 1: Okay. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine more.
Speaker 3: Cheating talk bag, just one more Good Morning.
Speaker 1: V crew, it said, without the haircut, I got an excellent idea for men. She has a punishment. They should go play for the Niners. They won't be able to score anymore. There.
Speaker 3: I'm coming for you, Graham, I'm coming too soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of things soon. And secondly, guess what you saw. That's our buddy Edgar without the haircut, who is a diehard Raiders fan.
Speaker 4: Let me know how that's working out for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, seven loss in a row, seven losses in a row.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's spot on.
Speaker 12: Just can't score all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: All right, So Kendrick Lamar name dropped Lil Wayne on his new album. He's got a new song on the new album called Whacked Out Murals. As you know, when Kendrick was announced as the Super Bowl halftime headliner, a lot of people were disappointed because they thought that that honor should go to Lil Wayne. Even Low Wayne himself said he was disappointed by the NFL's decision. So here is a clip from Kendrick's new song, just.
Speaker 1: B the Carter three. I helped my roly chain proud irony. I think my heart worked that old Wayne down.
Speaker 3: What happened though, call me crazy, everybody question, but he was like a big old Wayne fan.
Speaker 1: But now it's hard work. Let Lil Wayne down, Yeah, because he earned his spot hosting the Super Bowl Hot Time Show. And not you, Lil Wayne, not you.
Speaker 2: A little further down in the song, he says that nobody congratulated him on the halftime gig, just one person on the.
Speaker 1: Bowl and now the only one congratulate me. Agitated. I'm glad and showing the faces quite frankly plenty.
Speaker 14: Yards, but they outdated old ass Flow is trying to convince me that you their favorite.
Speaker 3: So is he calling low Wayne outdated and he has an old ass flow?
Speaker 1: No, I think?
Speaker 4: Or is he taking shots to some of the other people that didn't congratulate him? He says noses. He say NOS was the only one that congratulation.
Speaker 1: Where's my where's my buddy? NOS been?
Speaker 4: Put's he been up to?
Speaker 3: I don't know the far I don't really care.
Speaker 5: He's the greatest of all time.
Speaker 3: Not a NOS fan, really just don't care for.
Speaker 1: I madic well the best albums that's ever been. Cool story, cool story, just saying hashtag, just saying.
Speaker 2: Low Wayne took offense to everything Kendrick said in this song he posted online.
Speaker 3: Let's not take kindness for weakness.
Speaker 5: Let this giant sleep.
Speaker 3: I beg you all. No one really wants destruction, not even me, but I shall destroy if disturbed. What if we get a Kendrick.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: Okay, whose side are you on?
Speaker 1: Wayne? I mean, I've been a fan little wit longer. That one actually might be a really good Yeah.
Speaker 5: But Kendrick makes a good point, like, hey, he worked hard for this. It's not his fault that they didn't pick Lowayne.
Speaker 6: It's not who would turn it down to be like, oh, no, give it to give it to low Wayne, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He deserves it way more than you know. I can't do a guy. He deserves it, You go give it, Damn. I think there's been a huge misunderstanding that you think I would want to host. Give it my guy over here? Yeah, good point.
Speaker 2: One more thing on Kendrick Lamar. Maybe you guys have seen some of this online, but every time Kendrick drops an album, the Warriors win the NBA Finals, Like everything lines up.
Speaker 3: It happened in.
Speaker 2: Twenty fifteen, twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, and twenty twenty two, and now we have a new.
Speaker 3: Surprise album from Kendrick. Now discovered this parallel that I don't know, I don't know who's the first person to notice.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, the finals are not technically until twenty twenty five, but the album did drop during this season.
Speaker 3: Do you guys think the Warriors will take this?
Speaker 1: I mean, the War's off to a very very hot start to start this year, a surprisingly good start. I don't think anyone thought that they'd have the record that they do right now, and they're sitting atop the Western Conference last night checked.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're still right there, and.
Speaker 1: Is this their best shot in recent memory the last couple of years to win I thinks, so well.
Speaker 5: Now they have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can't let Kendrick Lamar down.
Speaker 1: Yeah until the Sabrina Carpenter puts on a Warriors jusual over. Then Drake shows up wearing his Golden State Orders jersey and do those two Jesus counter each.
Speaker 3: Goes to the game and then.
Speaker 1: Everything and that you're right, just good point. Then the season is most definitely over.
Speaker 3: But I thought that was really interesting, So we'll see if that tradition continues.
Speaker 4: I like that to help the chances.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really quick one to give an update on Diddy. You know Friday, he was back in court for a pre trial bail hearing. It's third time trying to get out on bail. So apparently the first thing that his team had suggested to the judge was like, hey, let did he out on bail and he will stay on his private island, Star Island in Miami, in his mansion of where there's only one way in and one way out.
Speaker 3: He can't leave. Yeah, there's a dock, but he won't have a boat, so where is he going to go? The judge said that's not going to work good. They're like, okay, okay, well what about about this now? The recommending that did he stay in his.
Speaker 2: Upper East Side apartment there in New York, where he would have three security guards with him at all times. He wouldn't be allowed to leave, He wouldn't even be able to make phone calls unless to his legal team. And his team is saying, look, this is even more stricter than him in jail, Like he's not gonna be able to talk to anybody, so why not just let him out?
Speaker 3: A judge says that he is gonna have to get back to them. He's gonna come to a decision sometime this week. But what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 1: I'd rather keep him in jail just because he's a monster. Me too, and I'm glad the private island. One is just insulted, like, you know, he'll just be there on this private island. God, shut up.
Speaker 2: You know, a judge saw us a rule, but it sounds like prosecutors obviously not going for it.
Speaker 3: They're like, Okay, you're gonna have three security guards with you?
Speaker 5: That are on your payroll. You're paying him.
Speaker 3: How do we know we can trust them? Yes? Too much power? Yeah, much power, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 4: All Right?
Speaker 1: This is your big reminder, you guys that if you have not yet started out to thaw your turkey, the time the window may have already passed. What do you know about thawing out your turkey day before? Right? Well, it's three days before. Now here's look, I've got the official alms. It all depends on the weight of the turkey. And if you are going to safely thaw turkey. Now, most people think, oh, I just take it out of the freezer and just throw it on the counter.
Speaker 13: Uh uh uh.
Speaker 1: The old health department says, no, that's not the answer, sway, because the outside will thaw faster than the inside. And now you've got the outside of the bird getting to room temperature and sitting there for a long time, and that puts it in the danger zone where bacteria and stuff starts to develop while the inside still may be frozen. And so you're thawing out your bird, but you're putting yourself in danger of some serious repercussions, which you don't want. Now, if you want to safely thaw your bird, You're supposed to take it out of the freezer and put it into the refrigerator and let it slowly come up to the temperature, but all while remaining in totality at a safe temperature, which is of obviously being refrigerated. Now it is up to you to do this, and you look, the window may have already passed because you have to. It's based on the weight of the bird. If your turkey, uh, it's I think it's four to five, scratch that scratch that.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure to get the right from the podcast.
Speaker 1: You take that, you know what, take that out of the podcast to safely thaw your turkey in the refrigerator, roughly one whole day for every four to five pounds. That's the forfiveh had that backwards, one whole day for every four to five pounds. So if your bird is twenty plus pounds, you've already missed the you know, if you're you got a twenty five pound turkey, that's a big one with a lot of people cook the real big bird for the big family, you've already missed your You've already missed your windows. So you're gonna have to do another one of the techniques with like thrown it out in cold water. There's some other options out there, but the best way to know you use a board driver on your bird if you want to do the method. If you have a smaller bird, there's still time. Take it out of the freezer, put it in this.
Speaker 3: I like to take it to the my local no McDonald's and just put it under the hand dryer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hold it in.
Speaker 4: There and let it warm up.
Speaker 1: That way.
Speaker 4: It's getting the germs off of it too. Yes, yeah, that's smarter.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: The JV show Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, Happy Monday. Oh my god, you guys, what so my daughter, who I'm not allowed to talk about on the show anymore.
Speaker 2: She she's about to be a teenager. Thank you Graham for saying that, because she would like all of us to forget her existence.
Speaker 1: I've done.
Speaker 2: She's so embarrassed by me because I'm such a not cool mom that I'm not allowed to talk about her on.
Speaker 3: The show anymore.
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 2: I can only post her on Instagram if she approves of whatever the post is. Anyway, she's not listening right now, so I can talk about this. She casually mentioned to me the other day that her and her friend were doing the wop dance at school.
Speaker 1: Who you know whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: I didn't like the.
Speaker 3: CARDI B Yes, making the stallion, Yes, very worried.
Speaker 4: Yes, what did that dance look like? I guess I need back?
Speaker 3: She said that, and I was I was like, what you're doing?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: And she's like, CARDI B wop?
Speaker 5: Come on, mom, And I'm does evon involve some like being on the floor and like shaking? I don't know.
Speaker 3: She said it was a TikTok dance and like an old TikTok dance and that.
Speaker 1: I should know what it is. And I remember when I watched that video here on my computer. I had to go to like seven hours of training with HR after that because that video was like very risque.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope your daughter's not doing that dance. I do you even have a daughter. I don't think you do.
Speaker 3: I don't if I did have a daughter, I don't think.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's that one I'm showing Selena right now, and it is you can't do that.
Speaker 3: I don't think. No, you can't do that at school?
Speaker 4: No, definitely not square the workplace.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. Was she doing that?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably, but good thing. You don't have a daughter.
Speaker 3: Know if I did, she'd be grounded or a light hypothetical. Yeah, okay, wow, this concerns me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jess for showing me that. Sorry. Anyways, can't wait for your daughter to grow up, Graham, It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I will No, We'll be living in an Amish country at that point and we will be raising our family Amish.
Speaker 3: Jess, how is friendsgiving?
Speaker 5: It was so fun. I told you guys that I was going to go to one, and I was stressing out because.
Speaker 3: What's it like? It's very nice having friends. It's great to have friends giving with it warms your heart. Yeah, but it sounds so fun.
Speaker 6: I also was stressing out a little bit because I was like, I am not really gonna have that much time to go home to Selena's cook something then be on time to this friends giving. So I was trying to figure out whether I was just going to go to the store and pick something up or make something. I ended up getting some help from my mom, so I just ended up making something.
Speaker 1: What did you make?
Speaker 5: It was just a Mexican like macaroni salad. But you guys, I survived. We had a lot of drink.
Speaker 3: Wait, I need to see pictures of the struggle salad. Do you have pictures?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: I saw.
Speaker 1: Can I enter this in evidence because I watched just Instagram story over the weekend and it, you know, you could see in the background and some clips of the friends giving, it was very.
Speaker 5: Not friends giving food.
Speaker 1: Can you get a regular plate? What do we do with a paper plate on on friends giving? Put it on an actual plane.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at the paper plates. I got paper plates. We don't.
Speaker 4: I'm mad at it.
Speaker 5: I'm not like we put the least amount of importance on the plates.
Speaker 1: But every other day of the year, fine, But this is the one day if you're hosting a friends giving, get your six plates out of the cupboard and actually use them.
Speaker 3: No, I disagree paper plates.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it just in my mind. On the when your social media and I see the plates of food, I don't care how pretty it is when you throw it on that old paper plate and everyone's got a different one. Could you at least get matching paper plates for the day.
Speaker 4: I'm judging.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 6: If I ever host, I'll take that into consideration. But I'm not picky if I'm the one showing up to somebody else. Okay, but I did try a new drink, you guys, I don't know if we've talked about this before.
Speaker 5: It's the mountain dew Baha.
Speaker 3: Blast hard salt, sir.
Speaker 5: Have you guys heard of this? No good? I recommend it. This is the new thing.
Speaker 6: I want to drink now every single time because it does not taste like it has any alcohol in it.
Speaker 3: It just tastes delicious.
Speaker 1: Is this what you're drinking on our photos from home at JV because you're chugging something here?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is a buzzball.
Speaker 1: It's mountain dew color. That's why I thought maybe they had their own edition of it.
Speaker 5: Graham, have you never tried a buzzball?
Speaker 1: I've ever had a buzzball. I've seen them, never drink one. Looks like a giant headache.
Speaker 3: If you don't like them, it is instant headache.
Speaker 6: I don't like the flavor, and I feel a little bit of trauma that comes with buzzballs because it just you don't end up feeling great the next day.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. That's what hangover city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you get that dress from your Velma Halloween costume?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I did it, and I was never Velma. You get it right.
Speaker 1: It's like, sweet, I do get to wear this thing another time.
Speaker 5: I'm like, this is very Thanksgiving day.
Speaker 3: Color is by the way, JB Morning Show. We're looking at our picture ship that I posted to our Instagram. She was in her fall fields on her phone, feels all brown outfit. This is my photo with my espresso Martini to match.
Speaker 4: Did you Guys used to rip on me for liking espresso martini.
Speaker 3: Until I tried one.
Speaker 1: And once you have a good one, the bad ones are bad, But when you have a good one, you're like, oh, so so good.
Speaker 4: What's what the TV screen on the table back?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: My daughter's tablet?
Speaker 1: Oh there you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you take that.
Speaker 3: I was doing everyone a favor. I can take it with you everywhere you go, not everywhere.
Speaker 2: I actually couldn't find that one for a long time, and we just found it in the stroller when we were when we were out shopping yesterday, so it came in handy.
Speaker 4: I'm judging, but I'm also thanking you.
Speaker 3: That right, It's like that or screaming kids, right, And if I'm at.
Speaker 4: The other table, I'm like, look at this. I have to have a screen at all times.
Speaker 3: But also, yeah, my kids do.
Speaker 1: They're not screaming, so I'm actually actually full of It's like, I prefer this all my photo from home, which again at JV Morning Show on Instagram if you want to see. It's just a picture of my brother and my mom and then my daughter quitny Bird. She hopped in photo. Mom the picture this we celebrate Thanksgiving my parents' house in Chico this past weekend, so it's a little family picture. I love that.
Speaker 5: I'm like zooming in to see what your mom's watching on her phone.
Speaker 1: She was watching trying to show us some video on social media, some woman that she thinks is hysterical TikTok.
Speaker 5: She's on TikTok.
Speaker 1: It must be a TikTok video, but she's not on TikTok. But it was some woman that was reacting to comments about I'm just like, this isn't she's trying this. She's like, she's so funny and I didn't laugh one time.
Speaker 4: Mom, this is not funny. Get some real funny.
Speaker 3: If your mom does make a TikTok, which I think she should. I would like to follow her.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll let her know, let her know. Yes, it's that one.
Speaker 3: Followers, all right, followers. Check out all those photos on our Instagram. You're not following us on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow, no respect. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine,