Speaker 1: Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order today. I want to welcome Michael Cameron. He is an author from the United Kingdom. From a very early age, he has experienced paranormal activity and alien abduction phenomena. Michael, welcome, How you.
Speaker 2: Doing, Hi, Chris, I'm very well, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on. This is going to be a great discussion. As far as in my lifetime, the events and information surrounding phenomena like hauntings, ghosts, UFOs, and high strangeness in general has been having a noticeable impact on the collective in my perspective, and experiences like yours, I believe helping not only other experiencers abductees, but anyone drawn to the information being presented. It helps everyone to understand possibly what could be going on based on your own experiences. I believe it's the experiences of the person that has firsthand encounters that are some of the most important evidence we could have right now. Now, I know your experiences started at a young age. Let's start at the beginning. Tell us first a little bit about yourself and then how everything started with your experiences.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a new time I'm a first time author. Just wrote my own book which is detailing you know, the events of my childhood, which is from my young age up until the age of seventeen from the United Kingdom and the East end of London. And you know, I've come here today to discuss this.
Speaker 1: So let's start where it all started for you. How old were you when everything started and what were the events that unfolded.
Speaker 2: Well, I was born premature, and I was in hospital apparently for a long time, and when I did come back to what would be my childhood home, so I actually was. I was actually raised in a strict Irish Roman Catholic environment and my dad at the time, he was a caretaker so of a school, you know, the junior Irish sorry, a Catholic school, and so we lived inside the school grounds. And so my book is basically focused primarily on the events that were that I experienced inside this house and within the school grounds. So yeah, I mean, when when I come back from at my stay in the hospital, should we say the house started to experience a lot of paranormal activity, so you know that which previously, so I'm told by my parents at the time, had not occurred. You know, it could be just a coincidence, I guess, but and so the house started to experience you know, cold spots normally in the corners of the doors, objects would be moving around, they would vanish and then reappear in a different place. My mom. When my mum, when she was in the house alone, would experience you know, disembodied voices calling her or speaking to her. Often hear her name being called out, and when she's alone, she could feel a presence often standing behind her. You know, sometimes it a little bit quite sinister, you know that she would run out of the room and you know, often be telling my dad basically that something like this had happened. There was often you know, strange banging would occur at night quite a lot on the walls. And as I described it in my book that the walls are quite solid, so you know, normally when you bang a solid wall, you just get a thud sound. When this was happening that night, it was almost like echoing. It's almost like you know, stereo surround on the walls, so it's echoing out in an unusual way. And when my dad used to go downstairs to investigate, obviously he looked around looking, I guess for an intruder, and there was never no one there. And this was happening quite a lot, you know, almost every night she would have to get up and go down to investigate. And nothing was there. I mean, it did start to turn more sinister. You know. One of my brothers, my eldest brother, Frank, he was coming up. He was laying in bed and we had a large oak, brown wooden wardrobe and this was pushed on top of him when he was laying in bed, and he wasn't hurt, he was just you know, shocked. And then another time I have a brother, Kevin, he was walking up the stairs and he was he felt something pushed past him and pushed him down the stairs. And again he wasn't hurt, he was just again, you know, shocked. So it was only after you know, quite a few of these type of events that my parents then sought, you know, the advice of priests. So, you know, because the school was a Catholic school and we had a church up the road with a you know, a presbytery and a convent where the nuns and the priests would live. And my dad had been friends with quite a lot of priests, and so he got the help of one of the priests, para priests, and they come in and so no, they blessed their house. They went through the rooms, you know, the usual rituals that they do to you know, to smudge the type of you know, the rooms and the events then sort of settled down for a little while. So these were the first type of activities. But then my parents then went on to describe a little while after that that, you know, where my cot was in one of the bedrooms. They then described that they would see being standing looking down in my cot, you know, and these beings, when you know, they were asked what they looked like, they were looking like the classical gray that we now know to be grays in the you know, in euthology and often associated with you know, abductions. And these had been just standing looking over my cot, looking down, and you know, my mom and dad had seeing these and when the great had actually see them looking they were vanished. So there was the and another time my dad was telling me, you know, he was describing it as balls of lights floating around or moving through the walls around where my cot was. I mean, he didn't cam orbs at the time, but you know, that's what he described them as, blue lights moving, you know, like a ball of light moving through the walls or around where my cop was. But the activity seemed to be a lot of the time focused around me. I mean I did have I mean I got my two older brother older brothers, Francis Kevin and Sean News two years older than me. But it was Shorn that I had. I did have some experiences with as well as a child. So we did share a few things together, me and Shawn as we were, you know, as we were growing up. So and I don't think they spoke about it that much my parents because it was, you know, a close knit Irish community and it was very religious and so you know, they didn't want, I guess to be the talk of the community, which is understandable.
Speaker 1: So how did these experiences progress. I know that they were lasted quite a few years, and you had encounters with different beings and eventually you had some different understandings about what was going on. So tell us a little bit about how things progressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I started to have, you know, what would be I guess, invisible friends. You know. I remember a time when I was up in my bedroom and you know, I could hear my mum coming up the staircase and the door was closed, the bedroom door was closed. I've been I was actually talking to two of my friends whom were, you know, a male and a female. And my mom come up and I could hear a standing out side of the door listening. I could hear her feet, you know, you know, as they changed as she stepped on one or to the other, you know, the floorboards with the creek. And then you know, she opened the door, and I turned away from my two friends to look towards my mom. And my mom was looking, you know, a little bit puzzled and said to me, you know who you look at, who you're talking to. I turned back to my friends to say, my two friends, you know, but when I look back, they wasn't there. And you know, being a child, I wasn't any under I didn't understand because you know, the windows were closed. I was trying to figure out where they had gone. There was no place where they were gone, you know. And then you know, I turned back to my mom, and you know, she looked at me, and then she she come into the room and knelt down beside me and just said, you know, I'm sure that they'll be back. You know, she's thinking that they were you know, invisible friends. But she went off downstairs to do whatever she was doing and left me to be and by myself. And you know what I didn't tell my parents. And I used to see these a lot, sometimes the man and the woman together, sometimes one of them on their own, or sometimes another a different one altogether, but they often looked the same. But what I didn't tell my parents was is that they thought these were children. They wasn't children. They were adults. They were different to the adults around me, you know. They were what would be I guess now to be the classic Nordic types in you know, classical eufology, So the long blonde hair, you know, the blue eyes, I cheekbones, very sort of athletic looking, but very taller, taller than the adults I was are used to. But when they used to talk to me, you know, they used to Again, you didn't talk through the mind, so I would hear the thoughts in my head, you know. But being a child, you don't question that to you so and I mean there was another time when I was downstairs my mom was I remember my mom in the kitchen preparing some lunch, and I was in the next room and I was actually playing with some of the match box cars. I don't know if you remember them. The toy cars on the carpet, and then I had this feeling, overwhelming feeling that I should go upstairs to one of the bedrooms. And it was like it was it was it's like a voice in my head, a feeling. That's why I can describe it. And you know, I just ignored it, really and then but it kept on getting It's almost like getting louder or more stronger, you know, pushing me to obey it. Really, it was like a command, I guess. And so then I put my cars down. My mom didn't notice me, I guess, you know, move off. And I remember going upstairs to the bedroom and remember when I got there, I just had a feeling at the time that once I was there, I had to stay there because somebody was coming. And you know, and immediately when I felt this, one of the two of the adults the Anordics appeared to me, which was the male one, and he walks sort of he walks close to me, and he was, you know, he was looking down at me in some you know, into my eyes, and I was looking into his eyes, and as a describe in the book, it felt like, for a moment, it felt like I dented into an altered state of consciousness, you know, or the ODDS factor.
Speaker 1: Hello friends, If you are a loved one is struggling with the digestive problem. If you often feel bloated or gassy, experienced constipation or loose stools more often than you'd like, Maybe you get heartburn and discomfort or pain after meals. If any of these gastro intestinal issues are reducing the quality of your life, get in touch with my friend. Christian Jordanov. He's a functional health practitioner and author of two health books. He has successfully helped clients with truly severe gut problems. Now we're talking about people who dreaded the thought of their next meal because of all the gas, bloating, distension, and pain they would experience. Many of his clients have had severe gut problems for multiple years, sometimes more than a decade, having received no assistance from the conventional system. Christian uses state of the art lab test to zero in on your specific imbalances. He designs customized gut restoration and health optimization protocols each of his clients. He works with clients all around the world and assists them every step of the way with chat support and regular video sessions. He'll help you dial in your diet, cleanse your gut, optimize your meat suit, and show you exactly what you need to do to restore your health and digestive function. So if you're tired of suffering needlessly and want to resolve your gut problems once and for all, click that link in the description to visit Christian's website. Book a free intro call with him to discuss your situation, and make sure to mention FKN at the time of booking. He's going to add extra consultation sessions to your package. So book that call and fix your gut.
Speaker 2: You know where the everything around me suddenly vanished the same like I was in a you know, a vacuum or a cocoon, abobble or space where just me and him existed, but nothing else outside of that space existed. So there was a communication that was taking place between me and me and this you know, this Nordic beer. And you know, at the time, it felt like it felt like he was given me information or he was taking information from me in an exchange of some sort. I don't know what. I don't remember what that information was, but I do know it felt like an energetic connection or link had been made between my mind and ears, and he was either I was giving him something, which I don't know what that was, or he was or he was given me something, you know. But but I do remember though that when I come out of this altered state of consciousness, you know, it's almost like you were in a way, like drugged, I guess, and it felt then I felt I was actually felt afraid he had gone in this being had gone, but I felt I felt terror, you know, I don't know why. I just felt terror, and I needed to get out of that room and get away. And you know, something didn't feel right to me, and I remember running down the stairs almost you know, tripping over on myself, and I run back to my mum when I was saying to her, Mom, Mom, you know something had happened, and you know she, you know, she was asking me what it was, and she was trying to, you know, reassure me. And I just went back to playing them back to my toy cars, and I just forgot all about it, I did. You know, I did see these beings though, quite a lot, but it was always me that see them, and I was always on my own. You know, and sometimes it was just in different parts of the house. You know. I could be wandering around and I'd see one of them, and then they would vanish, you know, but it was only around you know. There was a time when I did see them, but there was another time when they suddenly vanished from my life. And you know, I've not seen them since, but I felt you know, but I mean, I've always been a little bit confused about, you know, if they were benevolent or not, or if in some ways they were there to groom me before what was to come. You know. You know, I spoke to some other people in the past, you know, that had these type of experiences, and again they had those type of feelings where they wasn't sure if the beings that they were dealing with were good or if they were actually creating a set of circumstances that would lead on to the next level of contacts, which would then for me, be more sinister and nefarious.
Speaker 1: At what age were the encounters you were just speaking of.
Speaker 2: These were four years old years old, Okay.
Speaker 1: At what age did you really start to have a better understanding or even a better memory of some of these events?
Speaker 2: Well, I started to investigate really the you know, the circumstances surrounding them into the nineteen nineties. Really, it was a long time before I actually started to really think, well, you know, something's going on here. And you know, back then, we you know, I didn't at that time when I grew up, we didn't have internet or anything. So the only you know, the only when I was looking into things, it was at a local library really, and the books that we had there, you know, there wasn't there was hardly anything to do with a baron m or let alone UFO books and UFOs or alien activity, you know. And also back then, you know, when I was growing up, and and it was quite you know, strict a lot of the time, you know, I was either in the church doing stuff with the church, or I was at the school. You know, we it was just you know, doing that type of stuff. So I never you know, me and Sean when we when we were you know, watching TV, we wasn't able to watch anything basically that would you know, influence us or anything like that. You know, we watched TV with our parents. You know, we often that said has the remote control for our parents, so you know, and when we you know, some people say, you know, you know, you would probably be looking seeing things like Jesus or the Virgin Mary, you know, because that's what we had when we were growing up. It was very it was a very strict religious you know. I mean most of the time, you know, I was around priests and nuns most of the time, you know, and doing biblical classes. So there was nothing there that could be of an influence to us. So, you know, So.
Speaker 1: Moving forward, how did the experiences progress as you got older? Did you ever have encounters with different types of beings that you could remember, or any experiences where you were taken from a location.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I had, I mean an encounter that we me and Sean had together. We were in the it was the summer holidays. It was the school holidays, you know, for six weeks holiday. My dad at the time of being in the school looking working with the clingers and doing deliveries. But when Dad come back to the house to have a back between me and Sean decided to go over to the school. It was empty, there was no one else there, and we went in to play a game of hide and seek, and I remember being in the which would be the school corridors where the indoors and outdoors boys and girls toilets were. And I went off to hide, and Seng was counting to ten, but somewhere in between that I could hear Sean counting. But then suddenly it went quiet. You know. At first, I was thinking to myself, you know, he's he wants me to come out so he can discover where I'm hiding, you know, to trick me. But because I couldn't hear him still counting, after a while, I just went out. I come out from where I was hiding to investigate, and I see him standing where it would be It's basically where the school indoor library was and the secretary's office. And he was standing there, and in front of us would be two likes glass wire doors swing doors, so there was two of these and another set of two that would lead into what would be the school hall or gymnasium. And he was pointing at something, you know, through the glass doors. At first, I couldn't see what it was, and so I moved closer to his position, and then I looked to where his finger was pointing, and he was saying, what is that? What is it? But when I looked there was this peculiar creature standing literally next to what would be the school piano, and he's just staring back at us. But you know, when I look now, and as it's described in my book, the only closes, the only close you know, some similar rate, a similar creature that I can find that looks like this would be from the tour being coming out of the under craft, the big craft in the closing counters of the third kind. But at that time when we had this encounter, the closing Counters wasn't being It wasn't created, you know, or it wasn't you know, in the UK. So so this is the only thing I can describe it really as. And it was just standing there, you know, with his tall head, he had big eyes, had the long arms which was past its knees, and we again we had we both of us, we entered into an altered state of consciousness. It felt like we were you know, chained to the spots. We couldn't move, but we were just staring at this creature, this strange looking creature. But then after a while, and you know, it seemed to be a time when we were you know, time was missing. When we come back out of this, you know. Again, there was this feeling of terror, feeling that something had happened, something wasn't quite right, and we needed to get away, you know, And so we both were running away and I remember, you know me, I remember my heart thumping. I was really afraid, and I was running and running, and we run back through the school doors where we originally came in from, and we were going to run the home to tell our parents. But at the time my dad was coming back into the school. He was coming upstairs and he asked, you know, what was the matter. And Sean, it was Sean that first said that there's somebody in the school hall, and you know, he said that it's not human. In my I remember our dad looking our faces, you know, trying to see if we were trying to you know, whind your heart. Well, I guess or I have a joke with him, but he could see, you know, we were afraid, and he just said to us, you know, to wait there, and he would look. Obviously he's not looking for what we said it was. He's looking for an intruder, a human intruder. So he's gone off to look. He's told us to wait there, and after a little while he come back and he just said, there's nobody there. He searched or around. There's no broken windows, forced the windows, force doors, everything's locked. And so, you know, he just told us, though he didn't really sort of question us in that and say, oh, it's nothing. He just told us to go back to the house or stay close to the house.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But my parents were they were quite, you know, they got used to us saying things, particularly me, I was always saying that I'd seen something, something had happened. And again it was quite. Their response was quite, you know, quite. It's not a response you would think you would get. You know, they wasn't saying, you know, you just your imagination. It was almost like they knew something that wasn't saying it really, I mean. And then a little while after that that encounter there me and Sean had I was in my parents. It was one night, one winter night. My parents were they were going to you know, after we had something to eat, they were going outside to the garage which was just adjacent to where the kitchen would be, and they were going to lay some new tiles down because the other ones were coming loose. And my mom and dad went out there, and Sean went with them, my older two but my Frances and Kevin were a lot older than me and Sean, so they had already you know, at work now and gone out to do whatever they were doing. So there was nobody on the house. But I asked if I could remain in the house, and and my mom had some I remember my mom had some dishes to do, and I said to her I would do them for her, you know. And I remember my dad telling me to lock the door, you know, the kitchen door. So I locked the door like he said. And I remember, because I was small still, I wasn't able to reach the taps. So I remember getting a chair and turning it around and kneeling on it to put some water in the sink to put the cups and saucers in, you know, or plates and cutlery, and I remember washing up. But then in the room opposite, I remember seeing something from you know, the side of the riveral vision to the side of my eye and saw it the side of my eyes, and I could see a movement there and then I sort of looked like that and I could see this strange man standing there just staring at me. And you know, I didn't know who it was at the time, you know, because I know there was nobody in the house. The door was locked, like Dad told me to lock it. Everyone I was out, and I just but the strange thing about him. He was dressed completely yeah there, you know, and he had a black hat on, but the most sinister part of him was his dark glasses. So he was just standing there, you know, looking at me, and I was like frozen to the spot because I didn't know who it was, and I knew it wasn't a ghost because it looked he looked solid, you know, And then I looked away for a moment. But when I look back, you know, I looked across again and he had gone. So he either vanished, I was thinking he'd ever vanished, or he walked off into the next room, which would be the you know, the hallway which will lead to the staircase going upstairs, or toilet downstairs, toilet, or there was another room there. But at the time, you know, for a moment, I was frozen to the spot, not through paralysis, I was just afraid because and then eventually I you know, I was able to move, and I moved quickly towards the kitchen door to the key to unlock it, and my hands were shaking, and at the same time I was looking over my shoulder to see where he was in case he was going to hurt me. But I did feel at the time that he wanted to hurt me in some way. There was a feeling that he wanted to do me harm in some way. And then eventually I did and manage to open the door, and they run out, and I banged on the garage door, you know. And then after a few moments the door opened up and my dad come from underneath it, and again I was telling him that Dad was somebody in the house, to somebody in the house, you know. And then my dad told me to wait there with my mum and brother. And as he was going back in the house, I remember picking maybe something up, like an object, maybe a piece of wood or metal to confront anyone in the house. But then I remember my brother Francis coming back early from wherever he'd been, and I remember Dad saying to him that you know, there's somebody in the house and to follow him. So anyway, he was an house for a little while, and then they come out and they just said, there's nobody there. Again, you know, there's no doors being opened. The chain was on the on the front door, the bolts on windows were closed, so you know, and then my dad told me to go back in the house, and I went in with my mum and Sean, and then Dad obviously locked up the garage. And I don't know what become of that, but later on my brothers told me it was discussed a lot between you know, my mum and Dad used to talk to it about it and discuss it with close friends, but never really with me.
Speaker 1: And sure there would be discussing your experiences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, but back then, you know, I didn't know the name for you know, the grades or or gets the Nordics, and certainly not for you know, the MB and that's definitely what that this particular individual looked like, you know, I did. I did later on. I have other associations with or encounters with these type of beings mbs, and some of them were obviously some of them were also outside of the body encounters with these particular beings, so you know, I did learn a little bit more about them as time went on.
Speaker 1: Could you tell us a little bit about some of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I've always been able to leave my body. I've been able to do this at a very young age. So my consciousness is able to travel outside of my body. Normally I can go you know, I traveled just in the immediate environment. In the beginning. I started to do that in the what would be the school grounds. So in one of these particular encounters in the you know, it's so it's not an astral projection. It's different. Yeah, if you you know, the astral projections is when you go into the fourth dimension. So this is just you know, like stepping outside your body and you're in the room here. So and I used to basically move around the school grounds when I learned how to do it, and so it's in real time, basically outside. But I did have encounters with these particular being sometimes outside of the body in the area of the school grounds. So I encountered them. And I did have times when I I hadn't encountered with them where there was a light in the sky in front of me. And remember these two m ibs, I guess standing in front of me, and they seem to be like threatening me, like telling me not to talk about this type of stuff to anyone and get what I see, you know, so and I remember just these very small discussions with these particular beings and then returning back to my body. So these things that I've recalled over the years, you know, in books that have wrote down in just in case as you go further on, you know, you has some sort of link, you can join the link together. You know, it's better to record everything really and never chuck anything away because you never know when you make that link.
Speaker 1: You have a couple of other experiences that I definitely want to get to here in your talking points. One that says something about stretcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the title of one of the chapters in our book. It discusses it's an encounter basically an experience that I had when it was in the middle of the night. So I was asleep and then something woke me up. So you know, in the in I was when we were children, Manshuret, we used to sleep in the same bed, in the big bed, and I remember being in the bed being asleep, but something woke me up in the middle of the night. My parents bedroom was literally next door, and I remember looking down the end of the bed at the you know, the rear of the bed, and I remember seeing these three creatures, which now you know, I can identify as being Grace. So there's three of these grays standing at the end of the bed, and they were just like looking at me, you know. And often when I had these encounters, and you know, when I tried to wake Sure up, he would never wake up. He would never you know, I was pushing him and poking him, and it's almost like he was, you know, put to sleep. And I remember these these three beings. Two of these beings moved away from the rear of the bed and they moved to my side of the bed, and I remember being floated up from the bed and I was actually placed inside what would be like a black stretcher, just a normal black stretcher, and I was placed down in this stretcher and I remember, and what I find unusual is that I didn't shout out. I didn't call out when you think, you know, I wasn't able to move my body. I was only able to move my eyes. And it was only later on that I realized that these particular beings, they can create a paralysis in you, but they can't stop your eyes from moving, so, you know. And often what I found is is they often at first they stay out of you, from you. I don't know if that's create terror in you, but they don't often move in your in your vision, you know, where you can see them. There's always off to the side somewhere until they want to be seeing. But in this particular case, I remember the stretcher being lifted up or floating up. It didn't need any any assistance, and two of the beings were behind it and it was moving over the bed. She went through the glass a bedroom window, without breaking and I went through it with it, you know. And I don't think in this particular case, this one was an out of body experience. I do believe it was a physical and I did actually go through that glass, you know, And you know at the time that's you know, it's quite extraordinary. But when we are where we are now, you know, when you understand science, even if it's at an advanced level, and we might not necessarily be there yet, you know, it's obviously a science of some sort that we're just catching up with. So it's not really something magical, is it, or it's just something at the time we didn't understand. So I remember going through the glass and just outside the window there's like a roof acting like a balcony, and it's also in the room below is where another encounter that I'll talk about took place, which was more sinister. And I remember being at the first just I guessed, in this stretcher, and the stretcher was laid down basically on this roof, and I remember seeing a light above us in the sky, just over the rooftops, you know. And this was in the middle of the night, and you know, there's a although there was no people around, they must, you know. I wonder sometimes if anyone else did see this strange sight, or if it was you know, in some way made invisible. But I remember then floating up in this stretcher with these three grays is one in the front of it and two at the back, just floating up towards this light. But I remember, you know, on the stretcher, I could see basically us moving up towards this light. I couldn't see what the light was, but there was something bright just above us, above the rooftops. And I remember then seeing over the you know, I could see the I could see the schoolhouse and the roof of the schoolhouse, and when I looked across, I could see other buildings, you know, that were obviously there, and so, you know, but then after that, I don't remember anything. And then what I do remember is being back in my bed. But when I was back in my bed, I remember blood on the pillowcase, you know. And it was only after these type of events that I started to have then lots of nose bleeds, and when those were really sensitive, it was bleeded easily, and I would start to get obviously sinus infections as well, you know, I started to have a lot of these. I remember also. You know, another thing that's quite strange is that you often find with a lot of abductees is that when they were children, they would suffer from lots of types, lots of different types of illnesses, and you know, and I was exactly the same. I had lots of stuff wrong with me as a child. You know. I even had arlette fever, you know, and I actually went blind with it. And I've spoken to a few other abductees and they had scarlet fever as well. They didn't go blind with it, but they did have eye fever. You know, there seems to be some type of similarities with illnesses with abductees as well.
Speaker 1: I found now eventually you had experiences with not only these creatures, but military personnel.
Speaker 2: Is that right, I did have an encounter. Well, you know what I find is what I find strange as well, is I do question the experience I had with the graves and the stretcher because it's not normally their methodology to use these type of objects, because why would they They can float. It seems more of a man made thing to me. So I'm wondering if this was a military experience where the military we were, you know, in a way creating the screen memories off there have been grays, you know, I mean people might question, you know, why would they do that? But you know, my life did come more into more of the military side of it as I you know, as I go through my life, there's a lot more, you know, I am actually involved with that side of it more, and you know, which is a lot stranger than the having these encounters with the grays.
Speaker 1: Really, So tell us a little bit about how you found out about the military side of this.
Speaker 2: Well, I've had you know, I've got a lot of experiences which are basically based around the you know, these type of activities with military personnel. And I've discovered a lot more about myself now, you know, and you know, different types of projects that I've been involved with with the military, even as a child. You know, where you're brought in as a my lab so a military of duty.
Speaker 1: Do you have family that was involved with the military, friends anything?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I mean my dad. My dad was on outer appearances, he was a normal guy, but there was a lot of strange things that took place, you know, in his life. I mean, my dad was a Grand Knights templar, and so my dad when I was growing up, I often explained it some podcasts and two people. When I was growing up, the most of the adults that I did come into contact with, there were high ranking members of the church. My dad, I had friends in a Vatican in Rome. He had lots of cardinal friends. He knew, he knew a lot of the time. We had high rank in Free Masons in the police that would come into my house as a child. These were high level free Masons and and the rest were military personnel. I mean, my dad, I grew up in the nineteen seventies. My dad was an engineer, a flight engineer in the Royal Air Force during the war. My mum built Lancaster bombers and the munitions factories during the war, and you know, my dad obviously did because of that time. He had friends who had been served in the military in different different places. You know, I learned recently that my uncle may have been part of the original sas the twenty two Special Air Service served in Africa during World War Two. But you know, that's something I'm looking into at the moment. So there are connections. You know, my uncles were in the you know, in the Navy, the connections with that type of thing. And my older brother, my oldest brother, Frank, he was telling me, you know, he knows a lot more about my parents than what I do, and there's quite a lot of secret secrecy in my family, and you know, he says to me that Dad, there was a lot more to Dad that he did in the war than was actually told, you know, that he was in He said he was in the flight of flight engineer in the Royal Let Force, but he said he was dealing with other types of activities in the war. But that was never spoken about, and and Frank said, you know, even you know Francis, he would never tell me really what they were, but he just said there was a lot more. There's a lot more to Dad than meets the eye, you know. I remember though, when my dad did pass, you know, when he died when I was fifteen years old from a massive heart attack. But I do remember at his funeral. You know, this funeral was unusual as well. It was held by six priests, and the church was a really large church, and it had you know balca galleries that were always empty, but at his funeral is all of the gallery were full up and the whole of the church was full up. And outside which led onto a really busy road, there was lots of people outside, and there was even police there because there were so many people. And I remember leaning into my mum and I said, Mom, Mom, I said, do all these people and she said, I don't know, you know, And so there was loads of people there, you know that we didn't, you know, loads of people. And then at the end of the funeral, some of the one of the priests approached my mom and he said, in all the time he's done funerals, he'd never seen a funeral, so with so many people in it, you know, and so that was quite unusual. There was a lot of people there that were you know, they looked military, and they looked like they could be Freemasons, so you know, so there was a lot of there was a lot of activity around my dad that just didn't make sense, I guess, you know, but there is, you know, there is a twist on all this that I will discuss later. That's why I did sell over about the complexity of secrets of bloodline.
Speaker 1: Now, when did these experiences come to somewhat of an end? Are are you still experiencing some of this?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, it's never stopped for me. I mean at the moment. For me, it's the military side that I have a lot of activity with at the moment. I mean, I don't discuss that side of things at the moment. I mean a lot of the time, it's because I'm trying to get my head around it. Really, to be fair, you know, it's quite I think my life is quite I guess a lot of the time is quite mysterious and an other times quite dangerous. With some of the activities that happened to me.
Speaker 1: So what are some other important points of your life that we haven't discussed yet that should be brought up right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, when I was a child, you know, I was able to do things. I had specific abilities. I was able to move objects without touching them telekinesis, and that was tested. I remember being taken away and tested for this particular ability. But again I didn't find out what the test result so that was, or why I was actually tested. I guess they were just interested, I do. I have come to understand now that the Grades when they took me, when they took me as a baby, I was taken by them as a baby, they were interested in my DNA. There was something in my DNA they were interested in at the age of four. Between the age of four and five, I had lots of experiences with the Grades who abducted me, quite a lot, and they did actually remove something from me that was taken away to cause me harm. This I've discovered again with the military. So you know, it was there to sort of cause me problems as I go through my life, to make it harder for me to do things and to make connections with people that I needed to make those connections with I guess on the spiritual level as we go through our life. So it's done deliberately to cause me harm. And I've discovered as well that's the case with the activities with those that I have experience with the military side. You know, when we talk about the military, I'm not talking about the people that go into the military and they're serving their country. There these are different types of military that work in the background. You know, if it's so to speak, you know, you're not going to see these These are ones that act in I guess illegally behind the scenes, and they do have you know a lot of the my lads and military abductions that happen. You know that you often find that the abductions. You got the alien abductions with the Grays, and then then you have these encounters with these military types. You know. So and there's lots of different projects that are involved with, it seems abductions with the military that these children go into. You know, the one of the encounters I had like great gray nights of trauma, and this was in that room I was telling you below. You know where the balcony roof is, so in the room below, I remember one night going out into the school grounds. You know everyone I used to go out in the school grounds and you know, I remember going into the large school playground. It's nighttime, it's quite late, arely anyone around any Every now and again, you would see police cars going up and down the road because we lived just oop it where one of the largest police stations were in London. So you often see the cars with the you know, the blues and the two's, the lights and the sirens buying out to to some some sort of incident. And I remember I was, I just turned sixteen, and I remember being in the large school playground and I was actually kneeling down and I was listening on a it was a cassette, a Sony cassette or Sony a cassette recorder, and I remember listening to Spirit of the Red Man by New World Music. So I remember what it was. I was being and on a on a you know, cassette, and I remember, you know, at that time, I used to even at that age, I used to meditate, even at a young age, I used to meditate and go out and you know, clear my mind and focus my thoughts. And I guess at the time as well, I was trying to understand what was happening to me even then, but not really with any clear clarity, you know, any or wasn't able to articulate really what was happening to me. I just knew I was having all these strange experiences, and a lot of the time they were quite frightening to me. You know, I couldn't stop them, and they would continue and continue. I didn't have anyone to talk to about it, you see, I mean growing up where I grew up. And he had two options, and that was to talk to the priest and he would tell me I was, you know, in league with the devil and chuck early water over me. And then you know, another time, I have an experience which I can tell you about with the GP with my family doctor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But on this particular night though, I always remember, you know, I was actually meditating and then I felt that there was some think watching me. You know, I couldn't explain it. It felt like it was coming from above me, like someone was just watching you. You know. It felt a bit like you know, just being monitored, I guess. Anyway, you know, after a while, it was getting late and I was getting tired, I decided to go back, you know, to go to sleep. I remember walking back to the house. You know, it's shielded in a you know, a coat of darkness. Everyone had gone a bed, basically, and so I remember going in and going up the staircase. But as I was sort of in between, you know, in the middle of going up the stairs and going further up to where my bedroom would be, I felt a feeling in my mind that I shouldn't go upstairs. You know, it's a strong feeling, you know, you often feel it's your own thoughts. And then I was thinking myself and then so I took, you know, a step up again to go up and then I felt again this feeling you don't need to go upstairs, just go downstairs and sleep on the sofa. So I remember then, you know, turning around and going back down the stairs, you know. I remember a hot summer's night, and I remember going into the the living room and I remember closing the door. The room was quite dark still. We had some thick green curtains up that were pulled in the closed shirt. They were quite heavy curtains that hung on the on the windows. And I remember laying down on the couch and I didn't need no, I didn't need to get undressed because it was hot, and I didn't need to cover, so I just laid on the couch and I was quite tired at that time. And then I just, you know, I just closed my eyes for a few moments, but then only adam closed for just a few moments. Then I, you know, opened up quickly, and I felt a feeling of red. You know, with even an abduction. You know, over the course of time, when you have these experiences, you do feel this feeling of terror. You have this feeling of dread, and you know you're almost having this panic attack. You know, your mouth goes dry and your heart's beating, and you just gotta get away. You just gotta get out of there, get away quickly before something happens, you know, and you know that they're around, you know, you don't even have to see them. It's a feeling you get. It's almost like, you know, when you have these experiences, I guess with and maybe you have some sort of link that links into them in some way. And then I remember opening up my eyes and I want to rush towards the door, but I realized and I can't. I'm actually paralyzed. I can't move. I can't move my body. I can you know again, I can move my eyes, but not my body. And I remember feeling someone behind me, you know, when I was laying on the couch, and then I felt I felt a hand go on my head and if it wasn't a human hand, you know, it had claws. It's long, had claws, and it's touching basically there really and you know, then it was even worse for me, you know, But then I was I was trying to shout out and I couldn't. I couldn't shout out. I could open my mouth a little bit, I couldn't shut there was no words coming out. It was actually in my head. I was screaming. I was shouting for help, trying to get somebody in the house to come to me, to help me. And then I remember my head then was pulled back and I could see them looking down at me. Was this grey you know, gray figures like his eyes, big black eyes, and you know, I was I was almost like that, you know, And I remember another being appeared, you know, just in front of me, but he seemed to be floating towards me. And he was older in the sand, like a blue type wound, and it was, you know, glowing blue and illuminated in the dark. But at this time, though that it was getting a little bit lighter because I could see the lights, you know, coming over for the curtains, the top of the curtains, and the room was getting a little bit more lighter. And you know, this this being was coming towards me, and I wanted to kick it. I wanted to punch it. I wanted to hurt it because I knew it's not going to be good for me, you know. And then I remember it coming towards me and it placed this whatever it was, this one like instrument into my mouth and I could feel it burning my mouth and I wasn't like that. And then my head screaming. My hole on. My body was feeling hot, and I wanted to get away, couldn't move, you know, I was struggling for so long, and I felt this axshaustion coming over me. We're almost like you're giving up. You got you know, what can you do? It's going to happen. What's going to happen is gonna happen. So it Di Gray was basically in my face, and no matter how much terror I felt, I knew he could, I knew it could understand that, you know, this wasn't right what it was doing, and it still continued to do it, regardless my feelings or what I was thinking. And it was burning in my mouth. I could feel it. The pain in my mouth was actually burning the inside. It was going around my mouth, and I could feel feel that pain, you know, and for a while, you know, it wasn't I guess, you know, it felt like a long time, but I guess it wasn't a long time. But at the moment that moments I was experiencing this, it felt like a long time. And after it stopped, and you know, this delight on the device went off. It sort of moved back a little bit, and then the one behind me, you know, released me, and I was still wasn't able to move, but as the one in front of me moved just to decide, it was then that I could see, which was quite of a shock. Really, there was a military person standing there. And when I see him, where as I described my book, he is he was basically dressed. He was in there. What would be I guess the United States Air force uniform, and he would have been an officer, and he's just standing there, you know, we were in front of him like that, and he's just watching. I don't know how long he was there. He was there, and I remember him walking towards the grace and then they vanished, all of them, and then I was then gradually able to move, and I remember slowly getting up, but I wanted to get out of the room or they'd get away quickly, because I didn't want him coming back and get me. And I remember feeling disorientated and as I stumbled down because I felt weak. And when eventually I got out of the room, I ran straight away to the downstairs toilet, a little small toilet downstairs where the front door is. I remember going in, switching on the lights and just looking to see what happened to my mouth. But when I looked in the mirror, there was nothing there. There was no nothing, nothing there. And then I remember, you know, going upstairs, and I remember falling down. I went into my bedroom, closed door behind me, and remember falling down on the floor on the carpeted floor. Was exhausted and I just fell into a deep sleep. And then when I did eventually wake up hours later. You know, I got up and I still remembered everything I remembered that, you know, in my book, I write it in exact detail. It's obviously more detail in the book. It describes, you know, lots more in the book than what I've described here and the feelings associated with here, and you know the outcome of that. But you know, I've always remembered it. You know, I'm at the age now and I can remember it like it was yesterday in every detail, from the moment I went out into the school grounds. What I see in the school grounds, you know, and all the feelings and all the sounds, and you know, everything is detailed in that moment. And you know, but I don't know, I don't know what they did. I mean, there's you know, there's a situation years later that might describe maybe they put something in because I did have a I did have something full out my mouth once. I can tell you about if you want love to hear it. I mean this, I mean this was in a This was like another a different age. It was in a different area then. And I remember being getting up one morning, going to the sink in the bathroom, and you know, the plug in the sink and never the wash. And I remember when I opened my mouth, something fell out of my mouth into the sink. You know, Luckily I had the plug. It was gone down the sinkhole. And I remember it was just like it was just like really really small, really small, like that perfect square, and it was almost like a bronze type color, and it was metal or some type of metal. And there was no blood that come out. They just fell out. It wasn't there in the nighttime, and you know, normally you'd feel something like that. And I remember then quickly going to get a magnifying glass, and I looked at the magnifying glass and it had little symbols on this metal and it had wires, little wires on it. Wow, very very very tiny wires. So I didn't know what it was. A little while later, not long after that, I found a telephone a number of local UFO researcher eupologist, and I contacted him, called him. He told me, you know, when you come over to my house and wherever, look and see what we can see. So I went over to his house and I remember I'm telling him a little bit of my background, you know, not everything, and he had to look under a more powerful magnifying glass and he says, yeah, you're absolutely white. It's got signals on it and it's got wires in it. And he just said to me, he fell out of your mouth, and I went, yeah, you know, what can I say? It just fell out my mouth. So it wasn't there the night before. There was no blood because he asked me, was there any blood? And I said no, there was no pain, just fell out. And then he said to me, if you leave it with me, I've got a friend in the m O D. And he said he'll take a look at it and see what we can find. So anyway, the weeks went past, I didn't hear nothing from him, and then when I did contact him, he just said to me, I'm so sorry. I've tried to contact the individual. I go this object too, he said, but the individual has now been moved and the object's gone with him. So I don't know what to make of that, but I do know this particular euthologist was being watched by military intelligence because you're being involved in some case I think to do with one of the black triangular craft and is after that, his house was broken into quite a lot. And the police did find some listing devices at the time in his house. And I just know he's been assled quite a lot by these and so you know, that's another. And you seem to get all these strange things happen to you, you know, when you have these abductions, there's lots of things that happened to you. I've had loads of stuff, really strange experiences happened to you, you know, just in the light of day, or you know, just unusual things, you know, And obviously you have to be you know, you know, I try to be grounded. First of all. I don't say it's this, It's that I tried to explain it away with some sort of rationality, you know, before you go. You know, so I'm very I'm very grounded in my approach to things. I'm not just you know, if you hear a sound, it's got to be this, what's got to be like to eliminate it? And then then you go to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now for the last few minutes we have, let's get to your current understanding of a possible big picture that could be unfolding with your experiences and many other experiences I've had plenty of guests that have very similar unfoldings as you starting with poltergeist experiences and the homes. Family members that may be involved with some sort of magical order or secret societies, military involvement, and great extra terrestrials at some point in their lives. So this is very interesting. There's a lot of similarities with other cases, also a lot of differences. But what is your understanding of what could be unfolding here? There are also other people with very different types of i'd say more benevolent experiences, more pleasant experiences, with different types of beings, but oftentimes these gray creatures are associated with military encounters. So what do you think is happening?
Speaker 2: Well, we know that people do have positive experiences, and that's a good thing. You know. The difference between mine and theirs is is that they were you know, a lot of the time they're asked. You know, we're just taken as children, right, we don't have no choice, But there is certainly I do you know, I do know there is a strong connection with the military intelligence agencies. You know, they are actively involved. You know, we have a big community now my labs, you know, super soldiers, the secret space program, you know, these are things that I'm involved with, They're just things I don't talk about much. So you know, I think, you know, we've got a lot going on now with disclosure. I personally don't think disclosure will come in or in the way in which a lot of people in the you know, uthologists or euthology and believe it will come. You know, I think a lot of the time, you know, we're disclosure. Really the people that are talking about it, the people that are in these experiences. Now we're the ones that are really the disclosure. I mean, do we really need the governments to tell us what we already know? You know, they may know more a little bit more than obviously a lot more than us, but because they've got all the facts in front of them and are involved. But again, you know, the conferences that we have the good we need to speak a lot more to other people that are not actually engaged in our communities like Joe blogs and or you know, the everyday person on the you know, in the communities that have nothing to do with this type of phenomenon, and we need to reach out to them to again their understanding of this type of phenomena because you know, we can go to conferences. A lot of the time we go to conferences, we're meeting and engaging with the same people all the time. You know, the people that come there that come to support, they've got the experiences. But what about the people outside of that, outside of those communities. We need to reach out further to those type of people, the people that are more likely to scoff or laugh or ridicule. We need to give them and present to them a better understanding of these type of phenomena, but not just talk about it, but back it up with what the current events that have happened, you know, in Washington, and you know, bring them on board because it's that majority of people that are going to be I think make a difference.
Speaker 1: You know, it's I say, there seems to be certain groups of people, certain individuals as well, that are singled out and targeted for some of these experiences. And it's theorized by many that it has to do with their direct bloodline. What do you think about that.
Speaker 2: The bloodlines do have a strong link to a lot of those that have these experiences. You know, alien abductees has said, super soldiers have or you know, icon futuristic soldiers but they do have strong links. I believe what they do, what they are doing is you know, with advanced technology and advanced sciences. You know, we people speculate that it doesn't exist. Of course it exists, it's just hidden away from us. You know, we're not stupid. We know exist. But you know, they there seems to be a connection with particular blood lines in families, like they've come from occult families. They're involved with witchcard with iron magic, you know, and that's with a C K magic and not the C. You know, they seem to have you know, members of the family that are involved in the military or the intelligence community, you know as particularly the Navy or the you know, the Department of Events in the US. And there seems to be you know, there seems to be something inside the DNA or in the blood that the military and the Grays are interested in. We know that the Grays, you know, are creating cloning programs, they're planning programs. The military of the programs as well. They're involved with cloning. You know, people think it's far fetched, but there's a lot of science now that suggests that's not the case. So there's a lot of things going on. I think also one of the things that they are what they do, especially within the super soldier communities or those that have these experiences as children and then adults in these projects, is that they are actually able now to look back into your past life, and they're taking parts of your past lives and uploading them into what would be quantum type computers and somehow taking your past lives almost like taking it from the Akashek records, taking those experiences. So, for instance, what you find is a lot of people in these these type of bloodlines, if you look back in trace back into their past lives, they often have similar past lives. You know, they were vikings, they were like druids, or they're served in coveents, they're like you know, witchcraft, you know, they're being knights, templars. These type of blood lines all out are all involved with high magic, with their cult with you know, everything that's hidden. You know. They may have been priests in Egypt, you know, or they have connections to Atlantis, Themeria, you know, and so on and so on. And I believe that the military in particular are interested in these type of blood lines for their military projects and programmers. You know you. Another thing you'll find is are you and find this is that a lot of people that are abductee, a lot of people that a soldiers period, A lot of them are on the spec family for any event check out now or they've got ADHD, So I believe prepared with these particular projects. You often find is that these particular individuals often community to ensure you know, they're the ones that work in the you know, in the community.
Speaker 1: You know that their products, the computer with the essential.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a link in some way as well.
Speaker 1: Emergency spect from tactical.
Speaker 2: Tools on the spectrum and you know, I'm suspected of autist perhaps, you know, but one of the what they called the lost generation back in time to recognize that everything as it is today. I think you'll find that many people who speaks, if you ask them today, they maybe either they believe more or officially diagnosed or help. So there's a link. I think with products in the military are very interesting and I think you will find that the children are being used by the military and they have been used in some of the most awable ways. And you know, I find it difficult sometimes to discuss that on the podcast because it's the particular undertakings that that children undergo on. These projects are very horrific, you know, and it's things that I've gone through, you know, at a very early age. You know, if I may say, you know, like satanic ritual abuse. You know, these are are designed to create a dissociation and to force your consciousness out of your body so that then can be an alter then can be programmed, right and the altars. Then, you know, when your mind is split into pieces, it's still part of you know, it's like umpty dumpty, you guess, you know, broken into many pieces. These pieces are then taken which are parts of your consciousness, so the part of your front altar, so it's broken into different pieces which is still part of your consciousness, but are now in a way separated. These are then programmed, and these are then programmed. Then they're actually placed into what we call avatar bodies. So it's a consciousness that is able to act and it's programmed to act on these projects. I mean it sounds in a way, it sounds quite you know, spaced out and stuff like that, but when you look into it and you look at other people that have these experiences, you find that, you know, there's a bigger picture that's forming, you know, and there is a science behind this, you know, And this is something as well that needs to be explored more and more and more.
Speaker 1: This is actually something that I'd love to have you back on for a second episode to get deeper into the Super Soldier military secret space aspects of this, because I used to cover this a lot a long time ago when there was a more limited understanding, and now we have so many more people that are coming out and sharing their experiences because more people are feeling comfortable enough to do so. And I definitely think that there is large scale operations that the public really needs to know about that have involved people against their will for a very long time. So lots of things are coming out during this time period. I think it's a very important time period for us all. And Michael, I want to thank you again for coming on and sharing this with us. We'll definitely do this again. We'll schedule something for next month. But before we close out today, let the audience know again how they can find your book and anything else you've got out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my book is available on Amazon. It's on the paperback had cover kindle and audio book. It's currently only at the moment sold on Amazon, and at the moment, I'm writing a second book. But the second book will be a follow on from the first. I mean, my first book is very much like a memoir really focusing on that part of my life and you know, my you know, my my understanding of my family and other experiences that will be you know, you can read in my book. But my second book will be focused primarily although it will have experiences again with these particular gray beings, it will be focused more around my lab and super Soldier and projects involved with this super Soldier community that I've you know, I'm still investigating them, researching it. Really, it's a it's a long it's a long, long road of trying to figure it all out, really, but you know, there's there's a lot of stuff I'm learning about myself and my past and things that have been hidden from me.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Michael, Thank you so much. Thank you again for sharing this with us. Like I said, thank you doing this again soon and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow and we'll see y'all then. Today, I want to welcome Lubamir Arzov. He is an artist and storyteller working as an animation writer and director. His personal work explores the psychological, parapolitical, and spiritual dynamics that define the momentous time we are collectively navigating. Lubamir, welcome, How you doing.
Speaker 3: Doing well, Chris? Thanks for having me. I'm excited to speak to you. See where the conversation leads.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, definitely. Like I told you before, I've been watching your films and I haven't felt that much emotion and inspiration from any film, TV show, or any form of audio visual media in a very long time. And this short film Kingdom, it made my day. And I'm in the process of going through as much of your work as possible. This, like I was saying before, is what the world needs more of all the time. I highly recommend everyone go check out Lubamir's YouTube channel in Shadow, I have a link right in the description, and we're going to get into some of your insights into everything, because once you see this video, it's going to immediately connect with a lot of I believe, our collective understanding of a lot of things that's happening right now. But before we get into any of that. Let's start with a little bit more about yourself and what triggered your awakening process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, that's really good to hear that reaction to Kingdom. Yeah, a little bit about myself. I clearly you know, I'm an artist. I'm a storyteller. I've worked in animation for over fifteen years now for various bigger companies and projects, arranging and from TV, two different movies. But the you know, the work that really matters to me, the work that is really helpful I think at this moment in time time is my personal work, and specifically two personal films that I've made and a third one that I was hired to do, but it's still very dear to me, those films being In Shadow, which I released in twenty seventeen, which mapped out kind of a somewhat of a pair of political conspiratorial lens through which we saw the collective shadow and the interplay between our complicity and this somewhat oppressive yet not always evidently oppressive system and world situation that we find ourselves in, and of course, the underlying, the pervasive, the inevitable spiritual reality that encompasses it all. And this hero's journey that we are in collectively. Forrest King I directed recently as well. It's part of a series it's on Amazon Prime right now, part of the Red Iron Road, in which I explored a lot of the NPC culture, disavowal of free will, a lot of the impending smart city, technocratic, dystopian social credits core stuff, and of course the emerging concerns of consciousness AI the synthetic digital world which seems to want to eat up consciousness and that's a big topy we you know, we could get into and the organic, actual stream of of real consciousness coming from from source and our duty to clarify that, expand it, and really be the authors of that. And then finally it's Kingdom, which you just mentioned, and Kingdom was released two weeks ago, and with that piece, it's a very visceral piece. My intention was, you know, we're in a very interesting point in time and we need a lot of inspiration, empowerment and the tools to do that because as most of us know, no one's coming to save us. And it's really a game of having the daring and claiming what we want to envision it, to have the courage to envision, to have the courage to act toward it and really bootstrap and be inspired powerful human beings.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Now, for me, my awakening included very profound spiritual experiences, meditation, plant medicine, and having experiences that connected dots and looking back at everything that's happened over the last few years, I have a much different understanding of how not only I fit into everything, but the bigger picture of what's really happening. And came to a conclusion where I'm at right now is that the events of twenty twenty and really it started before that. But this energy that's started to come through and affect every single person on this earth. If it wouldn't have happened the way it did, we may not be at this stage that we are right now. I think that there's a series of events that, whether you want to call it, some cosmic force has started to shine on us and people are starting to have this collective awareness. But for me, it was a series of profound events and like I said, plant medicines and meditation. What was it for you that made you come to your awareness level that you're at now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, similar to you, plant medicines, were definitely part of the journey. One of the main things is it's somewhat mundane, yet it's inevitable for any human being that starts looking around the world and asking like, is this it? And by that I mean the menu that we've picked from and are acting according to and doing, you know, all the things that we're supposed to do in a society, a modern society. At one point it inevitably will not be satisfying to the soul, to the fulfillment of that human and our path if we're just part of the mold of the presented options, right, and at one point we can either ask is this it? And is there more? And start inquiring more deeply, or we wither away and go into a sense of entropy and completely try to deny the misery that builds up in the soul. Because it seems I'm inferring here by seeing what happens in me and in all of our people, is that if we deny that impulse for growth, for truth, for reality, we get more sick, more deranged, and we go to more and more absurdities. And we're seeing this right now in the world right People who don't want to see what is real, what is natural? What is of the earth, of the hierarchies of existence. As they descend into the material plane, they're going mad wild and denying the reality of this divine beauty and so turning very destructive doword creation. And so my awakening part of it was questioning these things. It was just being part of my journey. But you know, other triggers have been like many of us, as Cliche goes, ninety eleven, was it not when it happened, but many years later, when I was ready in my mid twenties, I had some deep insights that shook me. And I do feel that nine eleven it was many things. One of them was an event for awakening, an event in which the polar opposites of those two pillars fell down and we almost entered the gate of initiation, for you know, in a by startling us into oh shit, this is such a largely seemingly orchestrated event. It is so ballsy that it makes me feel like they are greater players and forces within this realm. And once we start entertaining that the implications are huge, right initially, they're scary, they're shocking. It's difficult to unders. But once they start being integrated, we start gaining more power because we see what the players are.
Speaker 1: Now I want to get deep into what these forces are that you were just mentioning. What are these intelligences that are pulling the strings and how does this all farm our human experience here? First, I do want to get into some of what we're seeing with technology and the way that it has steered our consciousness and caused us to divert from certain natural paths and the past few decades and where it's really going. And you mentioned AI and it used to be a really terrifying subject for me before I came into the awareness that there's really nothing to worry about as long as we're on our true path and doing what we have to do. But it can be terrifying to examine and really look at some of the implications of what's happening with What do you see there?
Speaker 3: Oh man, there's so much to see. And yeah, of course, the dire aspect of it annihilating us, which is one obvious aspect, is definitely there. What I find interesting because I'm constantly tracking consciousness and the amount of freedom and agency and sovereignty the consciousness has because that's where the game gets interesting, and that's when we are really at the edge of our abilities, right when we are making conscious choices, which is no small task because we are run according to a lot of our psychological patterns on clear trauma, a lot of assumptions, a lot of cultural programming. So in order for us to be able to get to clarity is a big deal. And so I'm tracking AI and how it potentially is tampering with that and will tamper ever more so, especially when utilized. Now AI can be utilized intelligently by luminous beings, by intelligent, sovereign humans for our betterment, and that will happen inevitably as well. It's just that the overall state of consciousness, the state of quality human beings right now on our planet is not that great based on what I am able to see and discern, and so these people are guiding the evolution of AI, which is not great. So AI is inevitably going to be used to incentivize people into these closed loops of functioning, especially when it's tethered to digital currencies, digital ideas, and centralized authorized technocratic rulership in which people will disavow their ability to make conscious choices, creative choices to see the world based on the way that it is in this moment, by incentivizing behaviors, thoughts, and emotions which are rewarded, probably through blockchain technology, and it has the potential of creating a living hell on earth and really collapsing and limiting our consciousness into small pockets of controlled behavior. Now that is that's a very undignified, empathetic way for any of us to live. And it's it's interesting because AI and it's way of organizing and systematizing all these ways, if it's used in a negative way, really taps into the mechanical way that human beings function already. You know, we myself, you can probably attest to this the audience, if we're honest, much of our day is spent on rehashing the same old thoughts, same old behaviors, same emotions, and we sort of like go with them. You know. If we're not fully always doing the inner work, and none of us are truly fully always doing it, we continue to recreate similar as and et cetera. So a lot of our consciousness, because it's not refined and being super pristine, tapped into the now will easily tap into what AI offers, because reality is it's frustrating, it's confusing, it's often scary, and it's it's beginning to look more and more scary based on all the things that are happening, both orchestrated, and I think just as a natural part of this evolution, and so hiding in this AI very well organized definition of what reality is, of the you know, the actions that you need to take, the thoughts that you need to think. I think for a lot of people that will actually be a comfort because a lot of people do want to be told what to think, wow to feel, just as long as they're comfortable and do not seek truth. So I'll stop it there because I can forever.
Speaker 1: I have the intuitive just understanding that what we're experiencing probably happened many times before, that everything is cyclical, that we're re experiencing everything, everything is about remembering, remembering who we are, why we're here, and that it's all a process of basically remembering our soul mission, why where we really come from, and why we are here at this moment. It seems like what's happening now is it's a combination of this remembering, and it's a desire, like you said, to be outside of this box that we built for ourselves through religion, through education, through these control systems. Now, my question to you is, how did we get to the point where we are completely governed by these intelligences, these dark forces. Is there a point in the human experience in every lifetime and every cycle where we it's part of our journey that we have to encounter ultimate darkness, have it almost infiltrate every aspect of our lives before we can even realize that we are under this spell. And it seems like this just keeps happening, and it may happen until maybe somehow break some sort of cycle. I don't know. How do you feel about how everything is unfolding in that way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would agree with you that there is this perpetual dance of dark and light, at least the way that we understand this realm right now, because you know, I can only attest to this lifetime. It's all I remember, And we know history is so contentious right now, so all I can do is infer from my experiences here, and I am seeing that that the tension created by oppositional forces, by polarity, which is what our realm is based on, is polarities and extreme polarities and then the gradient of a phenomena and experience between them. And as we map out those polarities, we're really mapping out all the various experiences and all the skills and abilities necessary to go from one to the other. By experiencing something like joy and sorrow just gives and builds on that library of awareness of knowing of what it is to be consciousness, experiencing the various flavors, notes and colors of being right. So that's kind of taking a zoomed out, more charitable approach. Now, when we're in it, it's gnarly, it's gritty. We know what it is. It can paralyze us for a lifetime. You know, some of us can live in fear, regret, and sorrow for a lifetime, so deeply identified with it, not being able to let go or seeing a way to empower ourselves out of it, to choose something else. So there are many traps in it, but I do see that My base, my approach and my view is that that of conscious evolution. That the game, the main game in town, is the evolution of consciousness. So that means the evolution of one's awareness being and one's one's ability to merge with everything, to discern between everything, to be able to tell all these notes, and then to start creating within it all right, tapping into the creative source within, to God, to source, being informed by that, but also being allowed not only to be used as a as a conscious tool, but also making those choices to serve reality and really and to do so. We will encounter resistance at any time, and that resistance, it is part of this. Especially in the physical realm. Resistance is super important.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Resistance is basically like a container, because consciousness or any form of energy uncontained with no laws of functioning, is just a meebis and not formed. But for whatever reason, however, this realm was formed. It has all these various laws and we're inferring them based on the feedback it gives us from our actions, and so it is fascinating. So something like what happens if right, let's say, COVID is a great example with such a great case study the COVID moment. It's like, what happens if there's an exertion of power using fear and then limiting your movement and basically forcing you to do certain things to your body that you may not want to. Well, if one says, okay, let me take a step back because I don't know better. This is confusing, and someone outside of me knows better, they retreat, well, the next action that occurs in reality is more of the same and even worse. And then basically, you know, like an invasion of your body and an invasion of your willpower, taking away of resources. And so what we infer from that action is like, oh, okay, so when I give away my power, I get more and more stepped on. Now how do I claim my power here? This is it actually being forced on me with a gun in on my head? Or am I willingly retreating and then saying someone is doing it to me? So all these dynamics start becoming more and more clear, and at this level of heightened just heighten activity right now, between the dark and light, we're seeing a lot of these laws, like very very vividly, And here's where we can start choosing to empower ourselves through action, new deed, new emotions, new thoughts.
Speaker 1: It seems like there are different polarities that really act as the intelligences, the light and dark, the angels and the demons, that these polarities are there for us to learn from and bounce off of each other and have that dark experience and learn from it. Never do that again. Then you bounce back to the light, and you have this ongoing journey bouncing off of those polarities. But what we consider demonic forces arcons are just these negative polarities that people get stuck in, they get attracted to, and they find it difficult to come out of that dark experience. But it's all here for us to experience and learn from.
Speaker 3: Would you agree, Yeah, absolutely agree with that totally. Yeah, it's I know, it can get very confusing and frustrating. And some of these temptations that we get from these darker forces are Yeah, they really act on our They act on our the parts of us that we have not clarified and not purified, right, and so something they tug on parts of our unconscious that we then react to and perhaps once so purpose can be to explore that for a lifetime. And this is me supposing you know, I don't know this for sure, but as I feel into it, I feel some of us just need to experience that. Yea, yeah, some of that darkness and be lost in it for a bit and learn how to get out of it. So it's not fully just a terrible thing. Yeah, it can curse you in a way, but it's that climbing out of it. And we all know to various degrees how we can drown in something like an addiction or a bad pathway. We know some of the kind of like the juiciness that it feeds us something there's a negative pleasure in it, but we also know that it's taking away our goodness, is taking away our autonomy, taking away something that's good, and yet it gives something back, and there's a tradeoff. There always is a trade off. But then at one point we have to make amends with it and climb back out, and that's where the soul gets forged. It becomes stronger and more purified, and those attachments can no longer, you know, tantalize or tempt that part of our soul otherwise can. But then the game changes.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't want to give too much away about your film, but one of my favorite parts is how you portrayed that even what we consider to be the lizard people arconic human forces that control us, the media, the politicians, the global leaders that we see as demonic forces, can even find that light that they even the darkest of a human soul, can come to awareness and find truth and beauty and light and turn themselves around, even the darkest, most lost of souls. And that was that was one of my favorite favorite parts I saw that.
Speaker 3: Chris apologies. It seems like I didn't know that this was my dog, but it was parking. Yeah, I thought it was your dog. I'm gonna have to do some no problem, man, that was I'm sorry that was getting juicy. Yeah, I'm actually at my girlfriend. I'm at my girlfriend's house and I was like, is that because the mic?
Speaker 1: I'm like, is that way it always happens? Man, you get into the juicies, there's interference, there's always.
Speaker 3: Always, right, I think. So, I'm telling you because he doesn't usually do this.
Speaker 1: It's just the way things work. I've come to see. It's crazy. But yeah, we could just pick up from there. I was asking you about your video. I was talking about how even the worst, the most black hearted of people can find the light and come around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that is the hope, right, and I spoke to someone recently and he asked me if I think that is everyone redeemable, And you know, it's a very rosy colored kind of view, and one would hope that that is the case. I mean, at the end of the day, this is this is very long term, and maybe it's not a practical thing to share, but it's I think it's a reality. At the end of the day, we all merge back into the one being, so everything will be recycled one way or another into that being. But as human beings, I'd like to hold the vision as an artist. That's why I'm presenting it in Kingdom. I presented the vision of the possibility of that redemption because by doing so, even if it's not true, even if some people are too far gone, which I do think is the case, by holding that vision and that ability, we soften something in the field, we soften something in ourselves toward others. And because most of what I see as a phenomenon in the real world is just downstream from the invisible, from the spiritual hierarchies, from the spiritual realms, what does that imply in this situation. What it means is that the feelings and projections and thought forms we hold of any one event or of another person does function and maintaining that person or that event close to what we are putting into it. Not that it's not that we're creating the event or the human but our interactions are always informed and our experiences informed by our unconscious assumptions and the way we approach something. And we can all, you know, to use a simple example, we've all been, I'm sure, in a situation where we've had a quarrel with someone, a neighbor or family friend, a love partner, and if we had the lucidity or some sort of shift the psychedelic experience and seeing something and you know, softening, letting some of the tension and relaxing and giving the benefit of doubt, we see the other soften too. Now that's, yes, a psychological reaction, but there's an underlying energetic reaction. Sometimes you don't even have to speak to the person, you get a phone call, you get a change from them. So what that implies is that the way that we project toward the world, where if we are in a doomer heads you know, headspace, which we can all fall into. The more research with two the more we look in the world, it's not difficult to fall into a doom or headspace. But if we do that, we are effectively functioning as living nodes, as offline servers for the dark forces by constantly reprojecting their plans, their ideas, and this apocalyptic scenario of the world that everything is terrible, that there's no hope, that we're powerless, and we're actually enacting the exact thing that we fail. We're rebelling against. So when we say are these people redeemable, we can be very vigilant, very wise, and be very powerful in ourselves and at the same time we can give some compassion and allowance for those people. It doesn't mean that we bend over backwards. It's just like it is possible for some people to go so far down and that there can be forgiveness. Of course, there can also be rightful punishment. That's part of the cosmic cosmic laws. But you know, if we look at something like blackmailing and just the blackmail economy that is getting more and more exposed, a lot of us have known about it, it's just hard to believe for many people, right and now it's becoming more and more exposed with actual factual data. You know, we just even like the obvious cases being diddy and you know, Epstein et cetera. Those are the more mainstream things. But we know a lot more, and we know so some of us know. You know, people who are made mistakes or were given the wrong kind of drugs and you know, put in a very terrible situation which was recorded where they were possibly unconscious, and that then was used to bring them deeper and deeper into darker and worse aspects of complicity, whether they voted for terrible bills or wars or worse things. You know, those people out I have some sympathy for. And because there are many strange cases that have happened, then this is a big game and many are ensnared.
Speaker 1: Hello friends, If you are a loved one has been struggling with a chronic or complex health problem and have been disappointed with the level of care available, get in touch with my friend Christian Jordanov by booking a free intro call. He is a certified functional diagnostic nutrition practitioner and author of two health books. He was on the show recently to discuss his latest book on longevity, How to Actually Live longer volume one. He has worked with clients with severe gastro intestinal problems, toxicity, and debilitating chronic fatigue. He's helped people with autoimmune conditions, hypothyroidism, skin disorders, autism, multiple sclerosis, obesity, and other metabolic conditions. And he can help you restore your health so you can get back to living your life to the fullest. Works with clients remotely all over the world and use a state of the art functional lab testing to help uncover gut and hormonal imbalances, nutrient deficiencies, and other underlying factors contributing to health problems. Coupled with his thorough client intake and metabolic function assessment, he'll design truly customize protocols that will help you address the roots of your health challenges. If you're tired of suffering conflicting health advice and frustrating trial and error, and you're ready to transform your life, Christian will teach you how to restore and optimize your health by improving your gut function, detoxification system, nutrition supplementation, sleep and light hygiene, and of course, reducing psychological and physiological stress in your body. He'll give you all the tools and knowledge you need to create lasting health and vitality. Remember, symptom, disease, and dysfunction do not occur randomly in the body. Every effect has a cause. Understanding the causes allows you to change the effects. This is the power of the functional health paradigm that Christian will help you implement. So, if you've been suffering with gut problems like constipation, gas, bloating pain, or you're battling burnout chronic fatigue, you have mood issues brain fog, low libido, poor sleep, or you're having trouble losing weight and taking control of your cravings, diet and routines, there are solutions. Book your free intro call with Christian using the link in the description to discuss your situation and see how he can help you transform your health. So it's so difficult when you first start to awaken to realize that you have been complicent, that you've contributed to the overall state that we're in, and you always have. You've always bought their products, you've always consumed their food, You've participated in ridiculous agendas, you consume their media, and you perpetuate everything that is caused in the darkness. That's surrounding you. And that's the hardest part for people is to say, wait, I'm a huge cause of this. I need to check out in order to start rebuilding my own systems.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, totally yeah, And it's I think it's so important, just like we can see in a relationship, our relationship to the world at large, is taking responsibility for it. And you know, people can say, well, I didn't start these wars, I'm not manipulating people, I'm not spying on people, I'm not destroying the economy, right, but all of us are participating in enabling it through. If it wasn't if it didn't pass through us through our choices, not saying it's easy to move away from these choices, it wouldn't not be happening. And if we don't take responsibility and we just dissolve that and blame the outside world, then literally change cannot have.
Speaker 1: Something see for me, just when I become aware of a problem or something that doesn't serve me, it's going to kill me and destroy me inside. Until I fix that problem or adjust to something or make the situation right, I'm not going to be able to just keep going having the awareness that something's wrong. And I think that's what's happening collectively. We're all aware now that there's a problem, and it's getting harder and harder to just sit back and let that problem keep growing and unfolding now that we know about it.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, yeah, totally. And then we come had to have with the very difficult aspect that many of us contend with, which is I have to do something about it now. And that doesn't mean going to fight it, but some means I need to change something in my life. I need to maybe learn to farm, make a homestead, or learn to be kinder to the people around me, or be more loving, or make amends with my family so that we're closer when we have a community, and those things they're not easy right because of everything inside us. And I think that's where we are right now, because we would like for someone to fix it for us, someone to come and rescue the situation. We would like to blame and just say, you know, I'm not going to do anything because they should fix it. They started it. But reality again is reflecting to us more and more and more apparent and clear ways that it's like unless you do something, it will not change. And so in Kingdom and this new short film. That's one of the things that I wanted to bring forth symbolically through this man, you know, taking down, taking off his blindfold, his muzzle so he can express and see clearly and then clear himself internally face his own darkness, and through that have then the courage and the clarity to get up from his knees, and not only that, but then to walk toward his empowerment to take the sword, and all those things are basically emblematic to It could be something as simple as today, I'm going to go to the gym. I'm very attracted to that woman. I'm going to ask her out because I want a good woman in my life. Let's say those are actions that take courage, and it's little actions compounded like that that lead to a real life of purpose. And unless we're doing it all starts really with these small actions. Truly, it is daily small actions. It's not big feats. It's only when we are capable and competent in taking these small actions appropriately competently that we're given bigger challenges that we can overcome. Right, So, yeah, it's all about the reality of Okay, we have to upgrade harmonize at a higher level. That's what evolution is asking us, or the dark force will take over us. And you know earlier you mentioned this dance. I wanted to say that it is a it feels to me like a dance of overtaking. The darkness will seem to want to overtake, and then that leads into the other lighter aspect finding new ways to then harmonize on a higher level. So it's not being able to be overtaken and then again and again. Presumably I don't know if that goes on forever, but we are in the dance right now.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of things that this can get into. One is the concept of NPCs, and this really can be a dangerous topic depending on your perspective of what an NPC is. But our whole reality, we're looking at it from a very technological lens because that's the era we're in. We're comparing our reality to a simulation, to a video game, because that is what we're surrounded with and that's our culture right now. But to completely dismiss that someone is a human being with a soul connected to sore that that's all they've ever been and they're just part of the system. I believe is something is a way of thinking that we shouldn't because anyone, I believe, can come online and get that spark back. Yeah you might. Any I could become. I was part of the system for a very long time. I was sleeping, I was participating. I was a scumbag for a while, and then all of a sudden, my heart opens up and boom, I'm not part of the program anymore. And I just like we're saying with the bad guys, is could happen to each and every one of us, even the person you think who is an NBC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well said that's and congratulations on your journey of popping out of the illusion. Yeah that's amazing. Yeah, I agree, right, because it's tempting in our frustration and anger and seeing the I would even say, some of the atrocities that are happening more and more in our in our world to be looking at people and accusing them of being soulless and NPCs, And it's interesting. So I, like you, I would like to grant everyone the dignity of being able to awaken the soul, and that by holding the vision, we allow that for them. Now, we can be condemning of human actions, and of course we have to be, because there are terrible actions that human stake that are repugnant and are stifling of freedom and liberty, etc. But we can then also respect the soul spark of that human having the experience to choose to act in a very shitty and terrible way in a way tarnish their own soul because they will have to climb out of it one way or another. So that's actually sinking into a greater hole. And I think a lot of more elevated humans do see the tragedy of beings going into darkness because they know the plot that they will have to go to exit. At the same time, we do have a lot of NPC thinking and behaving in our world. So you know, I would admit there's an NPC aspect to me because I have not cleared you know, I have not cleared all of the unconscious impulses in me. And ultimately we're biological animals which get insold in the soul substance. If we work on it, it takes us higher to connect to spirit.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The soul is the intermediary, so but our material biological life form has all these instincts. There are animalistic aspects that also put us in fight or flight alarm us so that we can survive and have our vessel be intact, so that the soul can continue inhabiting this place. And so all these patterns do create NPCs of us to some degree because we are slaves to certain impulses that we're used to, and if we don't consider them to rewire ourselves, we keep going down these same loops of behavior because they feel safe, they feel familiar. That's the spiritual journey of the hero the heroic lifestyle is we challenge those patterns that are comfortable. We step out of that discomfort and we move into a more expended way of being. And a lot of most times that is a difficult proposition because we step out of the comfort of belonging sometimes unfortunately family, friends, and society, and that's no easy task, or the comfort of feeling safe in a pattern of working a certain safe job that provides of having saved friends that are not fulfilling, etc. And it takes an act of courage and faith to not be an NPC and go through the same movements and actually choose differently but with each different choice, like we were saying, a greater life emerges.
Speaker 1: There's something very interesting happening with the quote unquote truth or conspiracy spiritual community right now. As it pertains to feeling safe about things, there's a portion of this community that is still stuck in a conspiratorial box and they crave the doom and gloom and the belief that the apocalypse is right around the corner, and they are perpetuating this doom and gloom information. They're sharing just the wackiest conspiracy videos. I used to love conspiracy the I started this show because I was into conspiracies. Now I can't stand the culture. It's gone crazy and it makes no sense half the time the stuff that they're trying to present. So it's very interesting that because these people, certain people in this community want to feel safe, they are reaching for the most dangerous and unsafe material to latch on. It's very interesting, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It is. It's really wild, and I think we're going to see more and more of this fracturing of reality, specifically with AI deep fakes and all the AI generative. Yeah, because all these reality tunnels are popping up, and you know, I would say that facing reality. We need to constantly be readjusting and going into uncomfortable places. So that's basically being comfortable with being uncomfortable is the key. But as soon as we latch onto, you know, with conspiratorial culture, and you probably can attest to this, I've gone through this feeling the specialness of having some exclusive information on the world, you know, and being like they don't know, but I might, my guys know. And as soon as more people start learning, you don't feel as special and you might move on to something more outrageous, perhaps maybe real, mark maybe not. And so that's basically a sign that we are not really doing the full inner work, that we are latching onto stories that give us some sort of reward. Again, the story itself could be real or not, it doesn't matter. It's our relationship to it. And that's where we can become more fanatical. We can start excluding others so that we can aggrandize and elevate ourselves. And if we're playing that game, then we're playing the game of darkness, ignorance and unconsciousness. Doesn't matter how many facts we know about these families or this alternative history or you know, it's like, sure, you can we can know all that information. But if we are not acting out in the world with the embodied self, of presence, of expansion, of really open, being open to what is here, then we're not playing the game. We're just functioning as me believe it or not, as another form of elevated NPC. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, but there also seems to be a level of this hundredth monkey effect right now where I've noticed this. I'll come to a profound realization by myself in the comfort of my own and I'll be ready to go on the show and talk about it. And then the next day everyone's already just talking about this realization that I thought was such a personal, profound thing to me, and everyone all of a sudden is just knows it. And this is happening more and more, seems to be happening quicker. So I think some connections are being reconnected in this collective consciousness, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally. That's cool that you're having that experience. It's yeah, it's interesting, it's a I'm tracking that mystery, and it's it's frustrated me on an egoic level, you know, I'm like I should have been expressing all these things earlier, because now all these people are expressing it, and I wanted this person to have the credit for that, you know, to get the credit for that realization. But beyond that, you know, because yeah, that's it's a satisfying thing, of course to our human selves. But beyond that, it is interesting. Something is moving through the field very quickly. You're right, And I mean I see that as a positive sign as long as we're still calibrated to discern, to not be carried away by sheer excitement and dopamine rushes. But yeah, it seems like more people are coming online, and the good sign is that deception is not sticking. It's not as sticky as it used to be. So yeah, I wonder if we're moving into.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also interesting because the more I figure out about my life and my path and not only would I want to do, but what I need and what I was put here to do, the more I connect with that. It seems like collectively, the more we're understanding what we need to do as a human species, as a collective, the more the individual comes to the awareness of their connection to everything and understanding seems like now the collective is also having this same coincidental growth because of the individual awarenesses.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Yeah, So you mean like collective is benefiting from the individual awakenings and it's transferring over. Yeah, it's like Ruper childress more for genetic field theory. Yeah, and I mean that's something that I've been like looking at a lot and seeing and I think there there's a big, big aspect of that actually happening. Indeed, which is why you know, if we are to turn back into these darker forces and the various ways that they manifest, seem to be scrambling to to actually scramble the signal that is that is being proliferated by exacerbating more and more of our human differences and all these things we haven't worked out yet to to create more of the chaos. Because what would happen if more people come online and actually are sovereign individual like actual individuals? Yeah, what happens?
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like when we go through our hero's journey and heal our trauma and get on the correct path, we become examples of something that everyone should want to achieve. You put out that energy because you're happy you found something that makes you less fearful. That gives you drive to go to the next step, and people see that and it's contagious and they end up wanting that and it happens for them. And I think that's a huge part of what's really unfolding right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because a sign of actual evolution and empowerment is how well are we able to show up for ourselves in the world and then perhaps for others in times of difficulty, but also in times of so If we are not fulfilled human beings but are really bent on consuming more and more dark information that feeds our pain, body and our trauma, then we're not really part of the solution, unfortunately. And I've played that game, you know, I've played that game of disempowerment for quite some time as I was going through my unveiling the darkness in the world and figuring out the mechanism. But you're right, it's like walking the walk walking what is it walking to talk? Indeed, it is, it is, and it's not. Obviously it's not easy because again I'll be I'll share some biographical things like for a long time, still still moving through a lot of stuff, but for a long time I didn't have a baseline of what is it like to be happy and fulfilled for me to go into you know, it's like moving in that place was not really modeled for me, based in my life and my history and my upbringing. There were those moments, but my nervous system would not allow joy in its pure sense or fulfillment without criticism or concern about the future, or even a sense of like, I'm not allowed to feel good. So all those things that were holding me back my lower nature were in the way. So bringing this up because I have a lot of compassion for all of our journeys, like we are anytime moving to a higher state that's more harmonious and clear, we in a way have to move into something we haven't felt or experienced before. So we have to start imagining it, we have to start expanding into it. Or if we're blessed with being given that experience through plant medicines or a transcendent experience in meditation or in a flow state doing an activity that we love, it's very important in those moments to really try to map the flavors of the experience that we felt so that we can start repeating and recreating it. Because like it or not. We are biological creatures of pattern and we have to rewire through repeating the same thing. And you know, we know through the biology of belief, we know through all this new work that's coming out that it's a game of rewiring and repeating in a higher order. And if we do repeat things that are of a lower order, any of our addictions to negativity, even when it's righteousness, and you know, they just feed on our energy and feed on our creativity and feed us keep us in a closed cycle that is disempowering and doesn't move us anywhere. So at one point we have to let that go and stretching to this higher thing that we have not experienced.
Speaker 1: I want to get your thoughts on the nature of profound spiritual contact experiences, encounters with intelligence and says I've experienced this not only through meditation, but plant medicines, and also recently very profound dream states and just altered type of day dream states where I have this am in touch with what I understand as my higher self, this ultimate intelligence that really is connected to that field and provides a lot of information. But during some of the most profound experiences that I've had in that moment when I'm in the experience, it's real. It's more real than anything that I could ever imagine, because it's happening in that moment and you're in it. When you come back from that experience, whenever you're no longer in an altered state, whenever you're no longer in a dream state, it is hard to remember that feeling of how real it was, and you start to dissociate and it becomes more like after the experience. But when you're in it, it is so real. And I've been looking at the nature of at what we understand is extraterrestrial contact and abductions and things like that, and I'm coming to more and more of an understanding that it is a phenomena of our mind, of our consciousness, that most likely these events are happening in our inner space and we're not really being taken on some craft to different planets. That these beings are part of our innerverse and just beyond the spectrum of our vision at all time, whether they're ag grigres, thought forms, collective energies that took on a mind of their own because our imagination created it, and now they're playing out there in the astra worlds and affecting us. That's kind of where I'm at with those types of experiences. What do you think, mm.
Speaker 3: Hm, Yeah, I'm close to what you're thinking. Actually do withhology stuff. I know it's been heating up in the last two three years in a very interesting way. But I left that area of interest and research many years ago because it was so confusing, obfuscated disinformation, and ultimately, yeah, there were just so many avenues that I didn't have enough data to make sense of it or make any conclusions working conclusions. And so it's still a very much a living question for me, just like it seems like it is for yourself. But I am leaning a lot more that this is a it's a spiritual phenomena that's been here with us forever and well forever since you know, there's you know, we can talk about Neflin and other sort of fallen angel entities of appearing in as Ufo phenomena and a lot of other spiritual hierarchies as we know them in the esoteric arts right now in a material materialist, very literalist lens that we are in, you know, with modernity, in a way that we see these beings is we're just giving them physical agency like they come from other planets. And I'm not saying that that can happen, but again, we're planets and all this other life is. There's a lot up for debate right now, and I'm trying to stay very open minded.
Speaker 1: I am so the same. I don't even touch space, Like, I'm like, I have no idea what's beyond that atmosphere. There's some crazy shit out there, but it's not what NASA tells me.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: That's all I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there, they're just exactly there's just so much going on that I am. I'm basically not committing to any one thing, but I'm keeping my field open for more data and I think that's to me, that's a wise way to function. And of course, when something makes sense, we give it a bit more weight. We hold on to that, we say that it's like that's more of a maybe, closer to a yes. But yeah, So having said all that, I believe that I am. I'll throw one theory out there. I do think that there's with AI and with this literalization of spiritual forces, I believe that there is one possible outcome in the coming years that you know, as we all know, there may be an introduction of some sort of forefathers that come from our sphace, which again may actually be the case, but I don't think so. I think there may be some sort of psyop that's being built en which energies and intelligences that are not able to incarnate into biological life forms, because that is a divine process, and you have to go through specific portals to do that. Want to incarnate on this plane of existence, and I think they may try to do so. I don't know if they'll be able to through synthetic beings, through beings that are really turned into synthetics, through more and more additives in our food, in some of the medical, you know, interventions, as well as any of the transhuman augmentation that people may add into themselves. And in that way also I do see if we're going since we're going to these juice your top I do think that AI overall is creating a sheath and a container. That is, it's an emergent phenomena. It's an emergent intelligence by virtue of all the intelligence that it's gathering right now. In addition to that, I see a greater pre existing spiritual intelligence force entering it and if it already hasn't, and I think it already has, in which it's going to start moving through the space as it wants to embody itself within this realm and start taking over. And you know, that's another like very big topic that I've been exploring actually pre COVID and seeing it happen a lot faster now. So the alien question, the AI question, they're all basically synthetic consciousness coming in and interfering with the clear signal of consciousness. And I do see that also as part of this collective evolutionary journey that we're on. It's just another big uncertainty which we have to contend with, and.
Speaker 1: It seems inevitable that we will have to ultimately merge with some form of technology. But it doesn't have to be this dystopian way metaverse being controlled by the Arkans type of technology. If we can reel in AI, rain that shit in and take control of it from a light perspective instead of the lizard people that are now in control of it, If we could build our own systems and get on the right track, it could be beneficial towards humanity. We could program it that way, and that's what needs to happen. But right now it's like a battle between this artificial like you said, the artificial intelligence and the natural intelligence that's kind of trying to weave into each other. And it's very interesting to see where it's really all going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and see, so one of the main evolutionary prompts of this big game that we're entering right now, the one that I see is distinguishing between synthetic or foreign intelligence and reorganic divine intelligence, because collectively we were going into a deeper sleep, being lulled by culture and everything else, modernity and things like COVID and a lot of the other attempts to stifle who we are as beings, economic issues, all these other authoritarian moves are actually forcing people, and AI are forcing people to really question, like AI is watching basically well with AI is much more intelligence than intelligent and capable in all these other ways than what is my value? Is my value to just process data to compute things with my mind? Is that all a human being is or is a being more like that and emotions that and and send an inspiration with the higher self is that you know there are all these other things that now we have to answer because we have to contend with this emerging superintelligence. And that's beautiful why because it's making us ask those things because we wouldn't be asking them otherwise. And it means that we have to now activate dormant and maybe never even previously activated abilities and skills of being a human as we learned we interface with nature, we learn to interface with the higher realms because AI cannot compete with that. But like that is I was gonna say, believe me, even though I'm not one hundred percent sure, there's things that I've seen and felt, and ultimately I don't want to say no because I don't fully know and not just be very honest, but I'm in the direction of like AI is just part of this. Of course, it's part of the greater, greater web of God, right, and it's another tool. Yeah, it's an oppositional too. It could be an ally to us, and it's really it comes down to can we consciously control it, make these choices and more of us on the ground level actually chat you know, chat with chat GPT seven ten, fifteen, whatever in a way that inputs it with different aspects of humanity, of spirituality, of traditional cultures, of this archaic revival. So so yeah, I'll just I'll leave it.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, There is a spiritual revival going on and it's probably not what people expected, but that's the beauty about all of this. Expectations need to be thrown out the window right now and we just need to start creating our own reality and making our own systems and doing things for ourselves instead of relying on AI and Deatdy government and these lizard people. So, Lubamir, this was fantastic man, great conversation. Is there anything that you're working on upcoming that you're going to be releasing soon? Any other projects?
Speaker 3: For now, there are no plans for any projects. I feel quite complete for the moment, but of course things will emerge in the coming years.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah, Well, one more time, let the audience know where they can find more about you and get all your videos.
Speaker 3: So you can always go to lublamirarsolf dot com YouTube channel is in shadow to see two of my films on Amazon Prime or two B dot tv and Plex. You can find my short film The Force King. It's part of the Red Iron Road series, and of course watch Kingdom on YouTube now. You can follow me on Instagram or our Twitter.
Speaker 1: Lubwimir thank you so much as was fantastic. We'll definitely have to do this again. So much more we can discuss and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll be talking again tomorrow. Let's see y'all then