Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaples, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Celebration continue, and it will, and I'm going to keep celebrating until i have no voice at all.
Speaker 2: Glad you're here.
Speaker 3: Eighty five for zero five A two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. If I lose it, like mid sentence, Ryan, we'll step right in. He's very good at that. I'm sure you've noticed. But man, let's go to the gam lines in our great text. But Trump could not be off to a better start, right and he he just added to that. You see this incredible team coming together. Mike Waltz, green beret, winner of four count of four Bronze Stars, still an active Army colonel, is going to be his National Security advisor.
Speaker 2: That just announced a few minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Of course, we've been talking about Tom Homan, who has been designated borders are literally and is going to be responsible for immediately going out and having mass roundup and deportation of criminal illegals, meaning people who entered the country I legally and then committed an additional serious crimes. So that's how we tee up this hour. Much more to talk about as well, Jay was kind.
Speaker 2: Enough to hang on.
Speaker 3: Jay disagrees with me and all this, And Jay feels the country's committing economic harm, self inflicted harm by doing this, because Jay says, and he uses the example in his words of a peasant family from Guatemala will not be able to enter anymore.
Speaker 2: As a result, we won't get cheap labor.
Speaker 3: Our prices are going to go sky high, drive up inflation, and kill the economy.
Speaker 4: Is that a fair summary, Jay.
Speaker 5: It's exactly what, okay? And unless they unless they thought allowing to liberalize the immigration laws, so they allow uneducated, unskilled peasants from the Third world to legally come into America and vet them from the back, check into pool house, vaccines, all that, and they're gonna have to eat right now. It's impossible for them to come in accept them.
Speaker 4: And you made that point beautifully.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you, Jay, excuse me, do you have any reason to doubt that that Donald Trump will make those adjustments happen if necessary for the American economy. I mean he he has as bigger, bigger an interest in the success of the American economy as any of.
Speaker 2: Us I have.
Speaker 5: I have no reason to doubt that he will either way. I mean, I just hope. I just want to make people aware that right now we think we have inflation, now we think wages are high. Now you'll it'll go gang bustes if we don't have this.
Speaker 3: Here's what we can Here's what we can be sure of, my brother, and that is Donald Trump is not going to let that happen, right, I mean, first he I think he sincerely loves the American people, but his legacy, he's not gonna let that happen. But let me ask you this, my friend. I love that accent. Where's it from.
Speaker 5: Oh I've been out here thirty seven years from Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, never lose that, my man.
Speaker 6: I love it. Call off an eight five to five quick thing here, just to kind of dovetail what Jay is saying. I get what he's saying, But are we addicted to cheap labor? Do we have to compete with China on that front? So he's saying, if we don't allow these types of people into the country to do the jobs that nobody else wants to do.
Speaker 4: Wages are going to skyrocket.
Speaker 6: Isn't the opposite true that if we allow all these people in the country, we drive wages down, and that's bad for the American worker.
Speaker 3: And we have discussed that in the first segment, Jay was with us. I agree with you completely, and the way I ended that the first hour was we don't have the right to hurt the American poor by driving their wages.
Speaker 2: Now, we just don't have that right.
Speaker 3: But even before we get to that, before we get to the dollars, what matters more to you as you listen to this show right now than dollars, than any material thing you have in your life. It's the safety of your wife, it's the safety of your daughter, it's the safety of your children. It's the safety of everyone in your family. That matters far more to you. So I love what Holman said, I love what Trump said. The starting point is not price tag. The starting point is safety and government that's a core obligation right provide for the safety of the people.
Speaker 4: That's the top priority.
Speaker 3: Nobody can look you in the eye and say that this nation is reasonably safe or safe to a moral level. When you allow people who are here illegally, who you know, have committed other crimes to stay, only a suicidal society would do that. So it is far overdue for Donald Trump to go in and get them out now. And again, I'm talking about criminal illegals. And you know who's going to benefit from that as much as all of us here legally, all of the other folks here illegally who are living peacefully, they're going to benefit from Trump going in and rounding up and deporting tomorrow well as soon as he takes office, right, all of the people here illegally who have committed other crimes. Let's go to a beautiful sort and oh I Doug and Frederick has been very patient.
Speaker 4: Let's go to our friend Doug. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome Dan.
Speaker 7: How are you doing that? If patience is a virtue, as my grandmother used to say, you are a very virtuous man.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 7: No, I appreciate everything you do.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: You listen to all people and you hear a breast of fresh air and this talk radio businesses. It's more talk on the postpart and very little on the on the caller's part, but you allow that, so thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank you.
Speaker 7: I'll say this about the victory. I don't know if I can't remember the last time I've been a happy I actually I actually cried a few tears.
Speaker 9: I think the.
Speaker 7: American people have busted through the mainstream media. They busted through big tech. And my brother used to serve in the Air Force years ago, before the walk came down. He said radio free Europe was alive and well back then, he said, all these podcasts from the average day, everyday people. This is a radio free year three point zero. The American people are are bringing the American people the information they need. We're going around the media and this is awesome.
Speaker 2: That is such a great point, Doug, such.
Speaker 7: A great and I want to say this. Elon Musk comes on board and starts to clean up what we don't need an administrative state, and we put it out into the heartland and we break it up. But I don't know if you heard of the Article three project with the Mike Davis, but they're going to stop this, this Department of Justice being being politicized. It shouldn't go right or left. And I want to end with this, Dan, I just want to say this, if we have the approach gabeb and Pet because I'm from the Sister Gate and I've been holding my breath. I'm so happy for Gabe. He's such a good guy. If we have his approach where we're level like that, and when we sit around the dinner table, at the Thanksgiving table, at Christmas table with the cousin or the neighbor across the street that doesn't see eyed eye with us, if we can be level and we can talk about things and we bring the truth, I think we can we can bring this country together while at the same time cleaning up what needs to be cleaned up when it comes to politics, because we can't just let our guard down now. We have to do what needs to be done to clean up what's happening in our country when it comes to all the seeds and all the Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 3: A lablet point, Doug. Great, great point, Doug. Yeah, and thank you for the kind words as well. My friend and Gabe joined us at four o six, by the way, and he said something new on the show today. It really struck me. As the son of a cop, you know, I was talking about how incredibly skilled he was in the debate when Kusa Kyle Clark came out really firing at him, you know, all barrels blazing. Very tough situation for Gabe to handle, very slanted against him in the beginning, and Gabe handled it so calmly and beautifully while staying intellectually sharp and quick and nimble. And Gabe said, was comp for ten years. I was a cop for ten years. And what a great point you made about how those skills transferred into that moment and transferred into you know, being a congressman and a congressional candidate. I thought it was an absolutely brilliant point. But Jee, I do think, as we go back to the phone lines, we'll talk to Jeff and Thornton, that Gabe Evans.
Speaker 2: Win is a turning point win in Colorado.
Speaker 3: You combine it with the other good things that have happened in these Colorado races. Of course some bad things too, but the good things that have happened, I think it's a turning point back towards being able to win statewide again and win consistently. You know, a lot of work to do, but a turning point in that direction. Jeff and Thornton you're on the dan kaplish'll welcome.
Speaker 10: Hey, how's it going dad?
Speaker 4: Living the dream?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, one day at a time, right, yep. I just wanted to add to the illegal aliens in cheap labor. But the biggest thing is all of our kids now don't have any way of growing up because there's no labor for them to get get labored in. Interesting, we're growing them kids up.
Speaker 4: Soft.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you about that, Jeff, let me because that's such an interesting point. Like as self serving as it sounds, you know, the greatest thing that ever happened to me was being a golf caddy. And then you know, I've worked as a janitor at a chemical plan.
Speaker 2: I've worked. You know, you'd say the same thing.
Speaker 3: Probably almost everybody listening give a long string of really hard jobs that they've done. And are you saying now that let's say I was a sixteen or seventeen year old, I wouldn't be able to find those jobs because of folks here illegally.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because they're I mean, everybody frame in a house now is is you know, foreign concrete, flat work, all that stuff taken over by by our fellow fellow friends down south well.
Speaker 3: See that, Jeff, thank you for the call man. I never even thought about that. That is a really interesting point. And they when we come back for a little late on this break.
Speaker 2: Two things by the.
Speaker 3: Way, if you have a childlike high school age or whatever I started at, because a high school freshman, maybe a nighth grader, but caddying like being a golf caddy at one of these country clubs.
Speaker 2: So they have a good caddy program.
Speaker 3: And then I got to see you on what's called an Evans scholarship. If you've ever seen the movie Caddy Check, but a golf caddy scholarship, So look into that program Eva NS Evan's scholarship program. When we come back, some great sound from Tom Homan dissecting AOC trump off to a great start. Some other appointments. Today you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast Tom Horman.
Speaker 11: And as far worksite worksight operations have to happen, here's why I see you.
Speaker 2: Where do we find.
Speaker 11: Most victims of sex trafficking and forced labor trafficking at work sites? And Biden administration shut down works slights on one point to say we care about sex trafficking and human trafficking finds shut down the work site enforcement, which is one of the main areas we find the victims of this. I want to add one more thing, another priority. There's administrations who also were three hundred thousand children that were smuggling with touched by criminal cartels they can't find. Now that's another priority. We need to save these children because some of these children on forced labor, some man theyse children on sex trafficking, some of these children living life of hell every day. When do you say these children getting back of their families.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Tom Holman perfect for this job. And obviously a big reason Trump won was he promised to deal with it and deal with it now. But as we go back to the phone lines ten seconds in this because it's so important, just understanding the depth of the phoniness of these lefties, whether it's Kamala Harris or Joe Biden, or Michael Bennett or John Hickenlooper, Jared Paulis, Mike Johnston. You know, they pretend to be so compassionate, right, so compassionate you know to people coming in through the southern border garbage. My personal belief is they just want more Democrat votes, because if you cared at all about these people as humans, you would never want them to make that trip. You do everything you could to discourage it, starting with closing the damn border, because you know if you lure them up, you know you are going to have a ton of women raped. You know you're going to have massive sex trafficking. But to these Democrats who just want more Democrat votes pursue their far left agenda, do you think they care about the humanity of any of these individuals.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 3: Somehow the Democratic Party went from being the party of poor people to just not caring about humanity.
Speaker 4: And it starts with.
Speaker 3: Legal abortion right where you get five black kids killed for every white kid who's killed, and no kids should be killed. But they don't care about that lost humanity, just like they don't care about all the women raped and children trafficked on the way to the border. As long as they get those Democrat votes. Well, there's a new sheriff in town, and Holman's perfect for the job. And no, he's not going to go rounding up people illegally living here peacefully. He's you know, Trump's made it very clear he's going after the folks here illegally who've committed other crimes. There are hundreds of thousands of those, and you've got to start there, and that that in and of itself is going to take a very long time, and then you're going to have some other people who self deport as benefits get cut off. Let's go to the phone lines. Eerie Mike kind enough to call the show. Eerie, welcome to the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 7: Well, Hi, thank you, Dan, Sure, Hey. I just was hoping maybe you could connect me with the previous caller because I'm looking for forty I have forty six open positions from Portland to Portland Oregan right now, and I just you don't ever challenge people when they make those propositions that there's no labor, there's no jobs because of these quote illegals are here. Frankly, I can't fill all my positions right now.
Speaker 3: Nobody said that, Mic, Mike, were you on some other station. Nobody said that, Uh, oh, by the way, Ryan's wondering what open positions you have?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 6: No, I'm just an add because I think I actually agree with Eerie Mic on something.
Speaker 3: On this talking yeah yeah, so so yeah. Nobody said nobody said that area. But that's okay.
Speaker 7: I mean, I thought I heard a gentleman say that there's no labor for his kids to.
Speaker 2: Oh, Michael, Michael, my bad.
Speaker 3: Forgive me a gentleman did say in that teenage kind of age group, summer job, first job thing.
Speaker 2: You're one hundred percent right. I was wrong. So what you're telling.
Speaker 3: Me is you disagree with him, and there are all of those that there are plenty of jobs for those kids, is what you're saying.
Speaker 7: I feel like there's a lot of jobs. Look, I'm not trying to support illegal people here. I'm not trying to say that that's right. All I'm My point is is that they can't make the argument that there are jobs because of these folks but.
Speaker 4: Our last color he's talking.
Speaker 3: He's talking about a very specific circumstance where and I think unemployment is down right now at about three point three percent or something like that. But but he's talking about these these kids looking for the summer type jobs. I have no reason to doubt his credibility or honesty when he called and said that's the experience they're having with kids in that age group. Now, are you saying that these jobs that you have opened that we can connect you with him and his kids can go to work for you on summer jobs like that. Yep, okay, okay, great, well leave the information.
Speaker 7: We have summer internships with booklift drivers. We have all kinds of man the labor jobs that we can't find people for.
Speaker 3: That the kids can pop into. He's talking about this summer job context. The kids can pop into fat of course. Okay, sure, wonderful and here in the Denver metro area. No, okay, well that might be a little awkward for him. I'm not sure he can buy a plane ticket.
Speaker 7: Everybody point man, is that I think, you know, people have a very limited view of the reality of the world. I have I run manufacturing sites across the country, so I have a bit of a broader perspective, I think than someone who's just in want spot.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 3: Maybe Michael, Michael, maybe you have less of a perspective because you're operating at this certain level where you own all this stuff and you you operate in management. But people on the ground who are just fighting every day to keep it together may have much better perspective than you do on some of those things.
Speaker 7: They might I'm all debate that. But my point is is that I don't want it to send. It's not fair for someone to say that because we have immigrants here filling jobs that are taking jobs away from Americans. That's just not true. There's lots of lots of jobs that are available for America.
Speaker 3: But again, Mike, you're making my point, and I'm so glad you called on this because it needs to be discussed. But you're talking macro, you're talking large scale. It doesn't mean that you don't have lots and lots of places where where no people can't get the jobs that they can do because in those particular fill in the blank cities, towns, certain portions of states, those jobs aren't available. Just like in our call you said, yeah, you don't have any of your jobs right here in Denver, Colorado. So there can be lots of places where people can't find that work.
Speaker 7: It could be true.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you something, Michael, only because we're up against the buzzer and this is one of the beautiful things about the moment we're in. We can all agree, right and I know you do that. Donald Trump can and should, as soon as possible go in and round up and deport for good everybody here illegally who has committed another serious crime, right, so on that we can.
Speaker 2: Agree, of course, yeah, and see that.
Speaker 3: That's great. It's going to be such a unifying thing for the country because there are hundreds of thousands of those folks.
Speaker 12: Well, I don't know about that again, no, I think, oh no, no, Michael, Michael, read the news, my man, what are you just out on the beach sip and Pina Coladas looking at Ferrari bro sures.
Speaker 2: Read the news.
Speaker 3: It's been documented, the Biden administration documented it. Hundreds of thousands rapists, murderers, robbers burglars admitted into the country, and you start with those. We can all agree on that, even Eerie. Mike, you're on the Dan Capitalist Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 3: One of the greatest pranks ever pulled. I can tell it in ten seconds. I was mad at my roommate. I was in law school, he was still in college. We've been buddies forever. Mad at my roommate kept having his girlfriend over and it just created all sorts of issues. So Lewis and floor Wex used to do a dating show on Fridays on Fox. And so one morning, I think they started their show at five in the morning, maybe six, I called in and pretended to be I can't even remember what name I used, pretended to be some guy with like the.
Speaker 2: Greatest story ever.
Speaker 3: I was this young gazillionaire and my beautiful young wife had suddenly died and I was lonely, and yeah, I'd go off to my island and this and that, but I'd be so bored and heartbroken without her. So I just made up this whole story and then used my roommate's name and gave.
Speaker 4: His phone number.
Speaker 3: Oh so about and the way Lewis and Floriz did it was the women would call the number directly, and so, starting at whatever it was, five or six in the morning, my buddy's phone started to ring with girls calling and it didn't stop bringing for weeks.
Speaker 2: And I solved the buddy girlfriend issue and I.
Speaker 4: Broke up with them.
Speaker 3: Oh I think they eventually got married, but they broke up for a while.
Speaker 4: They broke up for a while. Yeh, that's a dastardly deed.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was a prank.
Speaker 4: It was a prank that almost cost him his wife.
Speaker 2: Well, one of his wife's.
Speaker 6: Uh, oh, I'm going to kill you over there.
Speaker 3: It was a heck of a prank. And those guys they had it rolling. Lewis and floor Wax back in the day, man, they had it rolling. But all right, let's go down to our buddy, Patrick of Defund the Polist. Now I'm not going through puberty. I'm fighting some bug about as big as a basketball. You're on the Dan Kapla Show. Welcome Patrick, but don't worry Ryan or whoever does. Is Michael Brown in studio tomorrow? Can somebody, I think so, I don't know, change the mic sock before it comes in. I love Michael Brown show. He does a great show in khw and Denver in the morning's welcome Patrick.
Speaker 13: Hello, Dan, Hey, oh thank god for the Trump win. Literally anyway. The other thing, Dan is, you know, when I was in the fourth grade, I lived in the San Louis Valley and during the potato picking season, my brother and I went out and picked potatoes next to the Mexican pickers. Wow at the time.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 13: And really, you know, I don't know you know what it did for me, But one thing it did for me is say, you know what I don't want to do this. Yeah, yeah, so I went on. But my other thing was is, you know, why do we if you're here illegally, I don't think you should be able to have any kind of job, you know, And then as far as crops go, why can't we have our low level prisoners pick our crops.
Speaker 3: I think you run into an expense issue at that point because of the expensive security and everything else. But Patrick, Man, I'm with you on and we had the earlier callers say he was saying that it's a real problem now for a lot of you know, high school kids and stuff like that to get those manual labor summer jobs, because he said that so many were being taken by by folks here illegally, And I just told him I had not even been aware of that issue.
Speaker 2: But I think everybody listening.
Speaker 3: Right would tell you the same thing, just how critical those jobs were. It was for you, Patrick, was for me, I'm sure for Ryan. I don't know that Kelly's worked to day in her life other than this show, but no, she is a very very hard working person. But yeah, those jobs are formative.
Speaker 13: Yeah. Well, and a lot of the kids today I think they think that's above them. You know, doing well, you know, roofing job anything like the one caller said, I do agree as far as framing, flat work, roofing. Yeah, yeah, I imagine they're taking a lot of jobs that if people would just you know, buckle down, they could have those jobs. But yeah, well.
Speaker 3: Patrick, appreciate the call. It's going to be so front center because it's real now. I mean, Donald Trump appointed today Tom Holman to be borders are There's never been a more perfect person for any particular job on this planet. And Americans are going to be very pleased because every decent human can agree with what Trump and Homan are about to do. They're going to start with people here illegally, you have committed other serious crimes. All of us should be able to agree one hundred zero that those people should be rounded up and deported. The people who've committed other serious crimes while here I legally, everybody's going to be better off for it. And that's where he's going to start. I think it'll be unifying for America. But here's Tom Holman taking down AOC. This hearing I think was back in maybe twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 7: I spoke to the President elect on the phone forty eight now Christmas victory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is not AOC that much. I know. Here's AOC and we found.
Speaker 14: A memo dates back to April twenty third of twenty eighteen, where there was an official recommendation to quote pursue prosecution of all amenable adults who cross our border quote illegally, even though this applied to legal asylum seekers in practice, including those presenting with a family unit between ports of entry and coordination with DOJ. Here is the memo that I would like to submit to the Congressional record. It is the Memorandum for the Secretary from Homeland Security, April twenty third, twenty eighteen, subject increasing prosecutions of immigration violation objection.
Speaker 2: The plot thickens here and so.
Speaker 14: I looked at this memo and it seems like this is the source of it. And it seems as though, mister Homan, that you are the author. No, no, it says here from yourself.
Speaker 8: And Michaeleanan and Francis cisna. Is this correct? Did you sign the memo?
Speaker 2: Fight out to see.
Speaker 8: I'd be happy to provide it.
Speaker 3: She thinks she's Columbo's very dramatic, and we'll provide it over.
Speaker 14: But I would like to note that here it says the official recommendation there were three different options presented. The third included the option for family separation. This initiative would pursue prosecution of all amenable adults, including those presenting with a family unit.
Speaker 2: So now Tom Hopeman has his.
Speaker 8: Say, mister Holman, your name is on this. Is this correct?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 4: I signed that memo, So you.
Speaker 14: Are the author of the family separation.
Speaker 8: Paula.
Speaker 2: I'm not the author this memo.
Speaker 8: You're not the author, but you signed the memo.
Speaker 4: Yes, a zero tolerance memo.
Speaker 14: So you provided the official recommendation to Secretary Nielsen on family for the United States to pursue family separation.
Speaker 15: I gave Secretary Nielsen numerous recommendations on how to secure the border and save lives.
Speaker 14: But it says here that you gave her numerous options, but the recommendation was option three, family separation.
Speaker 15: I'm saying this is not the only paper where were given the Secretary numerous options to secure the border and save lives.
Speaker 14: And so the recommendation of the many that you recommended, you recommended family separation.
Speaker 15: I recommend to zero tolerance.
Speaker 8: Which includes family separation.
Speaker 15: The same as is wherever US citizen parent gets arrested when they're with a child.
Speaker 2: And he takes it from there and she is not pleased.
Speaker 14: Zero tolerance was interpreted as the policy that separated children from there.
Speaker 15: If I get arrested for DUI and I have a young child in a car, I'm going to be separated. When also a police officer in New York and I arrested a father for domestic violence, I separate that, mister Homer, with all.
Speaker 14: Due respect, legal assylies are not charged with any crime when.
Speaker 2: You're in the country.
Speaker 15: Legalist violation eight United States Cold thirteen twenty five.
Speaker 8: Seeking asylum is legal.
Speaker 15: Do you want to seek as Simon, go through the port of entry, do it the legal way. The Attorney General of the United States has made that clear.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then she just kind of folded after This guy is perfect for this job, and I Trump is off to a very fast start just with appointments across the board.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we've got a lot to dive.
Speaker 3: Into and tell you about some developments in the Colorado Secretary of State front as well.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Nobody's Perfect five. What is that music?
Speaker 4: Let's rust a route from the nineties.
Speaker 6: Kelly claims she doesn't remember it, but I think she does, and the song is entitled send Me on my.
Speaker 2: Way, Oh okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: Like all the illegals are going to go byebye, okay, send them on their way.
Speaker 3: And actually, I mean we all know that not all will, right, I mean, Tom Holman, great choice. We agree on that tremendous choice by President Trump, right, and love that he's going to start with criminal illegal aliens, and those would be people who came into the country illegally and then committed other serious crimes, or people who came into the country unvetted and had serious criminal histories where they came from, which.
Speaker 6: I can give you a third category that things very important that we've not talked about today.
Speaker 4: Illegals who crossed.
Speaker 6: The border did so illegally and are simply drawing off the government dime and not contributing a damn thing to our society, not conforming to our society, not assimilating to our society, not working in our society, just taking all the benefits of our societies.
Speaker 3: I mean, and that that goes to and we don't have time to play it all out now. But obviously the Trump plan starts, as it must, with criminal illegal immigrants, and then part of the Trump plan is based on self deportation. To Ryan's point is, you know, cutting off government benefits for you know, folks who are just here living off the government benefits. So there are multiple layers today. My only point is, and I think that everybody who's thought it through or had time to study it recognizes that that President Trump is not talking about and they're not going to try to do and if they did it as a practical metriate, it wouldn't work deporting every single person here illegally, including those who have lived peacefully, those who are working productively, etc. And listen, it's wrong to come into the country legally. Nobody's arguing that, and I think there needs to be massive immediate action.
Speaker 2: As I've said for.
Speaker 3: Decades, close the damn border, and we owe it to every American citizen.
Speaker 2: It's immoral to leave it open.
Speaker 3: It's immoral to leave it open for all sorts of obvious reasons. And that's no reflection in most people's south to the border. It's just that the reality you're going to get some criminals in with everybody else, and you're going to have raped and dead and brutalized Americans because of that, you cannot justify that. And then obviously, you know Democrats don't care about all these people they're luring.
Speaker 2: Up to the border.
Speaker 3: So many women are women are raped, so many children are trafficked. All Democrats, meaning the secular left in power, sees or future votes. So all I'm saying is is Trump is going to do something historically great here by chasing down and deporting criminal illegals.
Speaker 2: This country needs that. At the same time, he's going to lock down the.
Speaker 3: Border, and then he's going to cut off some of the types of benefits Ryan was referring to, and you know, seek self deportation that way. But I do want to address this question first Veterans Day. Thank you again to all the veterans for letting us have this life and being able to do a radio show like this. We started the show with a tremendous veteran, Gabe Evans, who just was a black Hawk helicopter pilot, and then he just won this very important race in CD eight.
Speaker 2: You can hear that interview at four oh six.
Speaker 3: But we have a Texter who says, Dan just looked on Custom's website. Looks like there were eighteen thousand convictions in twenty three of non citizens. Why are you saying hundreds of thousands for this reason? These are this statistics from ICE that non detained illegal immigrants who have committed other serious crimes four hundred and twenty five thousand, four hundred and thirty one convicted criminals and two hundred twenty two thousand, one hundred and forty one with pending criminal charges. Those include sixty two, two hundred and thirty one convicted of assault, fourteen thousand, three hundred and one convicted of burglary, fifty six thousand and five thirty three with drug convictions, thirteen thousand, ninety nine convicted of homicide, fifteen thousand, eight hundred and eleven sexual assault convictions. Is it has been immoral for this nation to not use every resource at its disposal to track down every single one of those criminal illegals who have committed other crimes here and get them out of the country immediately. That must happen, and now under Trump it's going to happen. And you combine that with low down the border right away doesn't mean that nobody else can ever come in. It just means there has to be vetting, has to come in a way that makes sense to the country. You're going to see a dramatic improvement in this nation right away, and that's great for the nation and great for public safety. It's also some of the main beneficiaries are going to be the folks who are here illegally and are living peaceful lives because they're all so often preyed upon by this criminal element. But start with the criminal element. Every decent person should be able to agree on that. Ken and Firestone, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Well, Dan, thanks for taking my call. Hey, I'm a faith based guy, so my viewpoint my comments will come from that viewpoint. First of all, I'm thankful, very thankful that as a nation, a US citizen, that the election outcomes came to where it was. I believe that we probably had to go through those four years to I think that timing is perfect. That's from a lot of aspects, but one thing I am is much ashamed of our Colorado outcome because we basically through through a constitutional amendments that basically said no to a god that is our gain both physical and spiritual life through a newborn life and life between a man and a woman. But I am encouraged by some of the spots elp inroads, the momentum maybe turning point as you as you mentioned and point those possibilities even since the Rocky Mountain Heights by the game of four years ago. And with regard to those inroads, you know, Trump has made some of those in Colorado and I'm encouraged by that. But I think that maybe he should. One comment is from the tactical standpoint, he should, especially since our state government has already circle of wagons on opposing him on everything.
Speaker 3: And my friend, the music means we've got in the show. So thank you for your call.
Speaker 9: Quick last thought, Oh yeah, I think you should keep Space Command here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree, and you should put.
Speaker 9: The BLM headquarters back in Grand Option.
Speaker 2: Ken. Do appreciate the call.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, tremendous job behind the glasses always Kelly, you are human sunshine epitomized. Thank you for being here today. Please join us tomorrow on the Dan Kaplis Show.