Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Yes what you suck? Yeah you No, you suck. No, I'm not going to name any names there Wild. Then the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm and I'm Jess, and.
Speaker 3: We're still searching for our buddy Selena. If anyone's a seen her out there some Hello, Selena, are you out there anywhere?
Speaker 1: Anywhere? Hello? I don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: We don't know where she is, but I'm sure sleeping soundly somewhere.
Speaker 2: And just yeah, getting an extra few hours of sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh nice, must be nice.
Speaker 3: All right, the first talkback of the day. Let's get right into this now. Look, I've listened to the first talkback of the day and this guy actually left two talkbacks and they're full of questions. So I've broken in apart and we can go through each question. Sounds good one by one and of course we don't hear it. Thanks a lot, Selena, Thanks, thanks, thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: Good morning, JAV Show. John from Fremont, Happy Friday, Junior, first loving storytime during Wild Thoughts reminds me of that magic y'all w bring back in the day with JV.
Speaker 3: All Right, the first part not a question, but he did say he's loving the story time in the Wild Thoughts Podcast. If you haven't listened to this week's Wild Thoughts podcast, I really opened up. I buried my soul in that one, and I told the story I've never told anybody secret, never told anybody before. It is again, the Wild Thoughts Podcast is for.
Speaker 1: The eighteen and up. It's it's not the word. It's a gross story.
Speaker 3: Look, it's gross, but it's not the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 2: It's the worst one I've heard.
Speaker 3: Okay, take that back, all right, listen to the Wild Thoughts Podcast if you haven't, any of you are eighteen years old and are able to handle a little bit of gross, this a lot of It's.
Speaker 1: A story I never told anyone. I don't know. I've just buried this deep inside of me for a long while.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you for it, Graham, Thank you for your bull it.
Speaker 3: I still don't feel like I was ready to tell the story, but I did, all right.
Speaker 4: Two, there's a limit to the number of episodes of podcasts can have, So as new Jay for show comes out and to fade away with the powers that be approve of an archived version of the show to be created so new people can experience which all created back in the day.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, this is a question that I've gotten a lot from people, because as we post the regular JV Show podcast each day, I don't know what the number of episodes is.
Speaker 1: It's some random number, It's like two thousand and something.
Speaker 3: Whatever, And as we post a new episode of the morning show each day, if you if you don't listen to the podcast or only listen during this time, you can always go on the Iart radio app or wherever you get your podcasts and listen to the rest of the show, listen to what we missed. Well, every time we post one, one of the old shows gets bumped off.
Speaker 1: So how do they go the show from years ago? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's still in the cloud or if it just disappears all together. Now I've asked our you know, I've asked the digital team here at iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Hey, where do those go?
Speaker 3: People want to hear those old podcasts, particularly because JV's voice is on it, and they want to hear some of the really funny stuff or you know, they remember or certain moments from the from the old show. They want to go back and find them, and then they can't because they're not there. And I said, hey, where are those? Can we get those? I think people should have access to all those would be great. You go back any number of years and listen to an old JV show and do you want to know the response I've got.
Speaker 1: It's just that instead silent. I've never gotten.
Speaker 3: I can't get an answer on this, and I feel like they're missing a we're missing an opportunity.
Speaker 1: People love to go back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more episodes and the days go on. Oh my god, and.
Speaker 3: Every time we add one one of the old ones. UH, old episodes get knocked off. So I don't know what the solution is. Whether we start a new feed, but then we would lose everyone's subscribe to this one.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: Subscribe, by the way, if you like and subscribe a comment to you.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to do that, but you don't do that anyway. So that's the answer to that. I have no answer. Just let let everyone know I have tried. That's a common request that I've gotten. All right, let's go to uh part three of this talk bag.
Speaker 4: Sir Kathetically, if for whatever reason, maybe there was a planned hiatus coming around the corner and there was an opportunity to play pre recorded episodes or maybe older episodes. Would the Boss approve of replaying things like the Joey Corona case.
Speaker 3: Ooh, okay, now that's good. That's a good question. There there is a planned hiatus. We take some time off around Christmas and years. We take that every year, but people are always shocked. We talked about that yesterday. People away say what you want, where'd you guys go?
Speaker 1: And yes, we.
Speaker 3: Air what we like to call best of shows is some of our favorite segments from the last year. Now he won't asking if we can go back years and years and.
Speaker 2: What year was Joey Corona.
Speaker 3: Twenty It was right the start of the pandemic, so it might have been late twenty nine.
Speaker 5: I do want to hear that like full story as it was happening.
Speaker 3: I hope that's still available to go back and podcasts if you've never heard that case that I cracked. One of our listeners was pretending to be quarantined on the Diamond Princess cruise ship, which was like the first one of the first COVID outbreaks was on this cruise ship and we got duped and well until I cracked the case. But this guy was saying that he was calling us from that ship and was quarantined aboard there.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That the Boss will let us go full back, full back into the archives, as like some people, it would be confusing to suddenly be hearing JV's voice live on the show, and so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like the idea, though, I'll say that I like the idea.
Speaker 3: We have so We've had so many great segments over the years on the show, so it would be fun to go back and revisit some of those. Whether or not the Boss will say yes to that, I don't know, all right. The last part of this talkback fourth Graham House in toe A good question. That's a good question, right, you know. I think the good news is my toe is not broken.
Speaker 1: Okay, is just very black and blue. I question, I still have the toenail.
Speaker 2: Is this okay? That's great news? But is this you saying that it's not broken or you actually.
Speaker 7: Got it checked out?
Speaker 1: Well that's me saying it's not broken.
Speaker 3: But I think I would know just the pain level has gone down just exponentially, so I feel like if it was still if it was fractured or something. If you don't know, I dropped my I was trying to move this stove into my new house and I dropped it right and weighs close to five hundred pounds and I dropped it right on my big toe.
Speaker 2: And you're forgetting that you were barefoot stair foot at.
Speaker 3: The time, because I didn't want to be tracking dirt through on the new floors.
Speaker 1: Whatever. I was moving a stove barefoot. Don't judge me.
Speaker 3: Anyways, I dropped the stove right on my toe, and I thought it was broken. But I still have my toe nail, which in my mind is a big win. I don't know if it's going to stick around or not, but the toe is much better, so I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: And it's like purple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have like a big green just a real solid black and blue band on my toe. Now I'm telling you it's not I don't think it's broken, so I think that's like I feel like that's a major major wind. All right, coming up next, maybe we'll hear from Slayna who knows that I don't know. I mean, we'll find out the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 1: It's the JV Show. I'm Graham and I'm Jess. We're still searching for buddy Selina. She's out there. Hello.
Speaker 3: Hopefully she'll be joining us at some point this morning. That'd be nice, I would hope, so that would be great. Before we get into four one more, a lot of talkbacks coming in this morning.
Speaker 2: Actually, Hi, JV Show.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 8: This is Ashlyn from San Jose.
Speaker 9: I'm on the way to New.
Speaker 2: York for my birthday.
Speaker 10: I also wanted to let you guys.
Speaker 6: Know that I tried calling yesterday for the Kendrick Lamar tickets, but.
Speaker 9: Jeremiah ended up getting it.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Okay, good morning, and have a great day.
Speaker 10: Love you guys.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 1: A couple of things. First, have a great birthday trip to New York. That'll be fun. The fun Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: And secondly, it was Jeremiah the guy that played the Nope game.
Speaker 2: Yesterday and he lost, well he got all four.
Speaker 1: He got all four. It was it was holly horrible trivia.
Speaker 3: You need to back in podcast yesterday's Yep Nope game because I almost want to launch one of my namesake, you know, full Graham investigations into this because there was a lot of weirdness during that game. He started off, he said, I'm here playing with my daughter. Here's her name, correct, and then said dis Kendrick Lamar. We she and I were just talking about wanting to go to this as our very first concert and we're like, oh yeah, witness for her. And then he fell flat on his face. He missed all four questions. Oh yeah, and then at the end of he said, by the way, I daughter, that's not my daughter's name. She's not here, and he basically like did at the start to try to get us to want to get in tickets, and then at the end he's like, I don't actually have a daughter.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Go back and listen to that yesterday and let me know if I need to launch.
Speaker 2: Did tug at her heartstrings?
Speaker 5: That like the daughters so disappointed if he doesn't win these tickets, and then all of a sudden she's not there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their first concert together, and then he's like, ah, she doesn't even exist. Basically, go back and listen to that yesterday on the podcast wherever you get your podcast, but hopefully the very free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time now for the four things you need a heads up on to start your day. I'll be silling in for Slyn on today's you know, top headline because you know Slena is not here, you know, so I'll do that, all right, please. In New York, still racing to.
Speaker 3: Find the gunman that shot and killed the United Healthcare CEO yesterday morning in New York City.
Speaker 1: Surveillance video shows that.
Speaker 3: It was clearly a targeted attack, as the shooter was waiting for him to arrive at a hotel. After the shooting, he fled. The scene has not been located since. The words deny, defend, and depose were found on shellcasings discovered at the scene of the shooting.
Speaker 1: According to some police.
Speaker 3: Sources, officials think that this suspect was.
Speaker 1: A trained marksman. Very scary.
Speaker 3: It seemed like this guy knew what he was doing and avery in a targeted attack.
Speaker 1: Like I said, now think Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 3: Look to stap their five game losing street tonight at Chase Center. They're going to be hosting the Houston Rockets. And when I first saw that, I thought, oh, that would be an easy when the raw good spot. That shows what I know about the NBA this season. Because the rockets are in second place in the West where the record at fifteen and seven. So no, this will not be an easy one. Tip off tonight seven.
Speaker 5: O'clock, go doub nice, so we'll see party, cloudy skies with highs in the sixties today.
Speaker 2: Still no rain in cite you guys for at least the next seven days.
Speaker 1: Don't start now. No weather person's ever predicted the weather more than fourteen hours out. You just called your shot.
Speaker 5: Seven seven days, dry days, and that on that eighth day ground still.
Speaker 3: Four days from now, you know it. Hey, Piscey's bestie. Your day today is.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no, that's lot of low numbers today.
Speaker 3: Today, today's a five says, get extra rest and try to keep a low profile with Mars in retrogade, Is.
Speaker 1: That a thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that the normal retro grade?
Speaker 2: No, that's different. So I'm double retrograding.
Speaker 1: Oh you're double retrograde.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, not a good time for me right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably at that time of the month too, But everything's retrograde.
Speaker 1: It probably all lines. Expect delivery delays and traffic.
Speaker 3: Back up your files and be wary of tech problems. Be sure to nurture your own health and energy.
Speaker 2: Okay, see I'm a pisces. Right it said I was going to get extra rest.
Speaker 1: What says you need to get extra resps?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 2: You know why because I was here on time to work. You know who doesn't.
Speaker 3: Need extra res I forgot the chick Selina is to see if person she'll be getting.
Speaker 2: Some extra rest to the probably.
Speaker 1: All right, here's what I want to talk about, Jessic.
Speaker 3: I need to know if you have seen these videos, there's a new trend that's going right now, and I need to get your opinion on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know the kiss cam at NBA games?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, very cute. Love it.
Speaker 3: There's it's cute and it's fun. And in years past we've definitely seen some where they're like they're staged, right, Yeah, they put some actors in the audience sometimes and they'll do something funny and up. Yeah, someone will slap someone or be mad about it, or they like really make out or something in the crowd.
Speaker 6: Whooo.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The new trend that I've noticed, and I've now seen two incidents of this, Okay. One was I think a week or two ago at a Denver Nuggets game, I believe, and as they're going coupled a couple, you know, they put a whole bunch of people up on the kiss cam. It's always funny when it's like a brother and a sister or something. They look at like, uh h, nope, we're not kissing. Well, they go to this one couple, and you've probably seen this video because it went viral. The woman rather than kiss the man that she's with, she sort of drops her head into his lap and makes a very obscene gesture.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that video?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you know what.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen the video, but I heard someone talking about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that one does. That one went viral everywhere.
Speaker 3: It was, you know, and clearly the stadium camera operators are like, oh my god, we gotta who we better?
Speaker 1: You know, cut for the next couple quick, and look that video on viral. I thought it was. That was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: You could debate whether or not it's appropriate at an NBA game where there are kids and families and an NBA TV audience which is can be kids and families. And it was an obscene gesture.
Speaker 2: But they didn't get in trouble for it or anything.
Speaker 1: Right, Probably not? And look most of just got a chuckle out of it.
Speaker 3: But now here we are two nights ago at a Sacramento Kings game, not too far away from here, same thing.
Speaker 1: The kiss cam's going around, and when they get to.
Speaker 3: When they get to this one couple, it's a I watched the little kiss cam montage, very slow start, nobody seems to a couple pecks on the cheek and like nobody really wants to nobody's going for it.
Speaker 1: And then here's this one couple.
Speaker 3: It almost looks like it's the same woman, another blonde woman, and she drops drops to her partner's lap area and makes another obscene gesture. Now this one the camera lingers for like a little bit longer. I don't know how whoever is controlling the little switchboard there doesn't immediately hit the next button.
Speaker 1: They were enjoying it.
Speaker 3: They sort of show it for a little while and then the other thing before it. Because I want to hear your opinion on this, because I think this is a new this is the new hawk to a girl, this is the new trend.
Speaker 1: Everyone's trying to go viral, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the very next couple that they Okay, so finally they're like well, a boy. Go to the next couple, it's a dad and like a four year old girl and ny, you know, he gives her a sweet hug, getting like a little kiss on the cheeckens this sweet moment and so you go from like obscene gesture to family friendly moment. What do you think about this new because this is a trend. We haven't seen the last of this, you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm not here for it because now there's a lot of pressure. It's like I've always wanted to be on a kiss cam, right, and now if I go to a game with my boyfriend, is he gonna like, is everybody in the crowd gonna expect me to do that?
Speaker 2: If that's the new trend.
Speaker 5: Yes, because it's because obviously I know everybody in that.
Speaker 2: Crowd was cheering, Oh yeah everyone right.
Speaker 5: And then and then if it pans to you and you just give a give a nice, cute.
Speaker 2: Little little kiss, book, get him out.
Speaker 1: Of here, boy, get him out?
Speaker 2: Okay? But what would can you be happy this is your wife doing this?
Speaker 3: No? I mean look funny, yes? Appropriate? Definitely not? It's obscene and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I also don't want it on video for everybody to have.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. This thing is gonna live live on the internet forever. Your kids someday will be like, why is mom famous? Oh, here's how it all started.
Speaker 2: Here's its one video.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about it. Look how rich and famous Hawktua girl's gotten. Yeah, but hawk to that fifteen she said, she blurted out one drunk thing, and now she's famous.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm really surprised with how long she's been able to drag this out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Hawk to a girl. We're not talking. We are talking about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah we are.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I think this was like a once in a like a one out of one hundred type of occurrence, because I really don't think this happens with everybody.
Speaker 2: Hawk Toua was just something else.
Speaker 1: We'll see. Yeah, it's lightning in a bottle or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: All right, Next on the JV Show, you're telling me there's a psychic that's saying aliens are going to make contact with us next year, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I believe it. It's happening.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that next the JV Show. On Wild ninety four to nine, I'm Graham and I'm just all right before we get to what this one psychic, because this psychic is making a very.
Speaker 2: Bold production, an accurate one for next year.
Speaker 3: We are almost to twenty twenty five or something that she says is going to happen next year.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 12: Good morning JV Show. This is Cardinals from Campbell. Just checked JV show number one podcast I listened to. I got the new Spotify wrapped up. And guess how many minutes I listened to you? Forty nine thousand, five hundred and eighty minutes this year. And yes, I have lessened to ones from last year when I get bored.
Speaker 1: Okay, forty nine thousand, how many I missed that?
Speaker 2: Forty and seventy?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's whatever is that over forty nine thousand minutes listening to the JV show. First off, you're a real one. Yeah, thank you, We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Can anybody top that we've talked about this last year? You think? So? Last year?
Speaker 3: I feel like when people sent us their totals, they I mean, they were staggeringly large. Twenty nine thirty thousand minutes. Did you say forty nine thou.
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 2: We hear fifty do we here fifty one?
Speaker 1: But the one let me hear.
Speaker 3: Fifty two to fifty two on Spotify to give me a fifty two thousand minutes going once going to it. Yeah, I don't know that anyone could top that, but please let us know. You've probably seen everybody posting their Spotify wrapped, you know, in the end of the year. How do you feel about I hate it posting there.
Speaker 2: I hate it because I'm not participating in it.
Speaker 5: Maybe if I was participating, I would like it, but I'm not a Spotify user.
Speaker 3: I love it when people post the ones and it says the JV show and it shows that they've listened them out.
Speaker 1: That part is awesome on.
Speaker 2: Those by the way JAB Morning Show.
Speaker 3: I you know, if this was a cooler non segment and you're just posting and it's just showing the top five artists that you listen to the year.
Speaker 1: Why do I care? Yeah? I don't know the ones.
Speaker 3: Where they show like what podcasts you listen to? That one's more interesting interesting to me because I love you know, oh I've never heard of that podcast.
Speaker 2: Maybe the idea I'll be bit to try it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But when it's like, oh, Wow, yeah, you know you listen to Sabrina Carpenter that for this many.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 5: You think that throughout the year people will, or at least once it's getting closer to you getting that report. Do you think people will try to listen to certain artists like more just so that they're Spotify wrapped says like curating. Yeah, I wonder, because everybody everybody posts it as soon as it comes out. I mean, yesterday alone, I saw so many on everybody's Instagram story.
Speaker 1: It's all there was.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of like, do you try to curate it so that there are certain names up at the top?
Speaker 3: I bet you in today's today's world of social media where everything is curated, Yes, I believe people do, all right, Jess, Let's.
Speaker 1: Talk to psyche psychic prediction for next year. Listen up, everybody, let me get the alert.
Speaker 2: A psychic says, in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Five, it will be the year that aliens will make physical contact with us here humans.
Speaker 1: I repeat, physical contact by aliens happening next year?
Speaker 2: What kind of physical Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be probed.
Speaker 3: Do we know when in twenty twenty five or just sometime during the year, because I'd like to mark my calendar to be like, watch out for alien probing in January, you know, all year rounds ann.
Speaker 1: I've got to protect my backside all year long.
Speaker 14: All right.
Speaker 5: Now, she's claiming that they're going to appear to help humanity, like combat climate change.
Speaker 1: Why did they give a fart about what we're that worstcrewing up earth?
Speaker 2: Do you know? That's a good question.
Speaker 5: But they probably want us to keep it nice and clean for when they arrive, oh, when.
Speaker 1: They take over. Yeah, they're often on a nice clean planet.
Speaker 5: This makes a lot of sense because anytime we see aliens and movies, what color are they green?
Speaker 1: Green?
Speaker 2: So they're environmentally friendly.
Speaker 1: It's all about going green. Yeah, yeah, good point.
Speaker 2: They've been on this wave.
Speaker 5: Already and now they're bringing it over here because they're like, you know what, these people don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: And you never see that jes You're right. You never see an alien show up in some polluting rock with a bunch of tiddlers smoke outside. They've got some new clean energy technology. They're just like zipping around with zero emissions.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen an alien litter?
Speaker 1: It's a good point.
Speaker 2: Never thank you.
Speaker 5: Have you ever seen an alien driving a car that's just polluting the air?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, have you?
Speaker 3: You get to say this to all them. I'm going to say no, because I've never seen an alien. Yes, yes, I forget. Where do you land on the aliens topic? Do you think aliens are out there? Do you think aliens have come to Earth before? Do you think there's aliens walking amongst us right now?
Speaker 2: I think creatures out there.
Speaker 5: I do believe that somewhere out there, and they get them the galaxy. But you know what I've been hearing more recently, people are saying the aliens aren't in outer space. The aliens are actually like in the ocean. And that's interesting because the ocean like.
Speaker 1: Interesting or I mean, I get the ocean is the most ocean is scary.
Speaker 3: We have not explored the vast majority of the ocean. We don't really, Yeah, but we also like.
Speaker 2: And we get a lot of like random weird looking creatures from the ocean, from the deep sea.
Speaker 1: Yes, but there are you know, fishes and things you.
Speaker 5: Know they're not like so who knows, maybe there's some aliens that are hiding underneath.
Speaker 3: You lost me on that party. Look, I've said this before. I think there is life on other planets. I mean, the shear just volume, the scope of how big the universe is.
Speaker 1: You can't even wrap your mind around that.
Speaker 3: They say there are hundreds of billions of galaxies out there, and in each of those galaxies hundreds of billions of stars and could be planets and stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't even wrap your head around the scope there. Just so, do I think there's another life out there? Yes? Do I think it's come to Earth?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I just do you think it will eventually?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I just think that kind of nice here. How far you have to travel? And people like, well, they got some technology we don't have. Bro, It's like, but what are the odds they would even find our little fleck in the Again, the scope of the size the universe all so, it's the timeline of things for me. Okay, I've said this before. You know, however, many billions of years old, you know the universe is, and and you know our own planets, four billionears whatever, what are the odds that the we line up? Because humans in existence, we're going to be this teeny tiny little fleck in the billions of years You know, the humans inhabited Earth or whatever. What's the odds that alien civilization developed their you know technology where they could travel hundreds of millions of light years and get to us and they are also alive at that very same time, Like they could have developed that could have happened, They could have it could be a billion years ago and they came and nobody was here.
Speaker 1: You know, like, what are the odds that the timelines match up? That to me is the thing. The odds of that happening very very slim.
Speaker 5: You're onto something, But I still believe this psychic Deborah Davies Debbie all right.
Speaker 2: You know Debbie doesn't lie well.
Speaker 3: Writer down in the JV Show prediction Journal, and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 6: When I tell you I ran every red light when I got into the city, Selena.
Speaker 3: Rew, Selena sal, oh you're here.
Speaker 1: I hadn't even really fully Oh I know.
Speaker 6: Me either, saying I can't believe I'm here either. Waterally Suck literally woke up and I was first thought, no joke, was like did the time change?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 6: It was like you could daylight savings. I was like, why is it six am? This is not it's not adding up.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with your dang phone? And how I called it seven times?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: And I don't even want to blame my phone because my phone be phoned and maybe it's just me sleeping through everything I.
Speaker 2: Think it is, But like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I And also, what's the point of speeding? What is the point of speeding? If I'm going like allegedly eighty something and I'm passing all these cars and I'm like, yeah, I'm shaving off minutes. I'm gonna get there early. Look down, nothing's changed. What is the point of speeding?
Speaker 1: It really just don't.
Speaker 3: It's gonna hurt people to learn this. But if you are especially particular, if you're going not that long of a distance, you going an extra ten miles an hour gets you there like a matter of thirty seconds before that person goes. It doesn't really get you there that much faster. Just don't do it. It's not worth the weaving in and out of traffic and stuff. I just laugh at those people because we then inevitably hit the same stoplight off the exit, or hit the where traffic actually does start to go stop and go. We all get to that point at the same we all wind up side by side the same You just switched lanes thirty times and put other people's lives at risk, and here we are side by side at the light.
Speaker 1: I just laugh at these people. Honest.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Pete Davidson revealed how much she was paid on SNL as a cast member.
Speaker 7: He says, like three thousand dollars an episode.
Speaker 2: No, that's too low.
Speaker 1: He's got to be like the rookie deal.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It was him and some other guy, like he was with Jason Sudeikis. They were doing a like a video for New York Magazine or something like that, and they asked him, like, what's the biggest thing you splurged on on one of these SNL paychecks? And he's like, do you know what you got paid? It was like three grand He's like, I think I got like dinner with that. And Jason Sudaikis he did say that during his first years, you know, he was a writer for USNL and he said that the paychecks were so small, like the biggest His biggest purchase is rent.
Speaker 1: Wow, jeez.
Speaker 3: I still think that's probably the rookie like the rookie deal. As you become more you have more notoriety and your a bigger name. I assume you start getting into some different level contracts and your pay must go up, right, it has to.
Speaker 6: I would assume it also makes me look at Kim Kay a little differently, like less gold degree if she was dating.
Speaker 7: P Davids and he wasn't making really anything.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you're Saturday at live checks not that big. But I think you also understand that it's a springboard for your entire career, and then if you are good on that show, you go on to make millions and millions doing movies and other TV shows.
Speaker 5: Any celebrities Because he dated Ariana Grande, I like up there, he.
Speaker 6: Even cares about the money when you can just state big celebris, right, Graham, did you want to.
Speaker 14: Do a story?
Speaker 7: I didn't realize we were so late here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just want to really quickly mention it might be time to whip out your crypto.
Speaker 1: Wollert, hope you forgot.
Speaker 3: Some bitcoin lyning around in there because it is surging in price to record highs. Our President elect announced Paul Atkins, a crypto aficionado, he's going to be nominated to head the SEC, the Security Exchange Commission, and that commission's generally been very down on cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: They don't like it. They want to strictly regulate it.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to maybe a different era in cryptocurrency. A bitcoin last night went over one hundred thousand dollars a coin for the first time ever.
Speaker 1: This morning, it is currently.
Speaker 3: At one hundred and three thousand, six hundred and fifteen dollars a coin.
Speaker 1: Wow, I gotta say, is I told you so?
Speaker 3: Not so much I told you so, but I, you know, said, hey, you know it might be you know, time to maybe buy some of this or whatever and just as an investment and just sit back and see.
Speaker 1: What it does. We don't know.
Speaker 3: It's very highly speculative, it's highly volatile. It's not a safe investment. You know, there's warnings. But it's also has searched now too.
Speaker 6: Even back when you were saying that, I was like, oh, it's too late now. But no, if I would is it it then it wouldn't have been too late.
Speaker 3: This is too late even had you and I I mean, I think we all kick ourselves when you see this. But had you bought bitcoin at the start of this year, even when it was my things loading, but it was a lot, a lot cheaper even at the start of this year. I think over the year it's gone up one hundred and nine percent maybe, so it's gone up massively this year. Oh.
Speaker 6: Interesting, Now it's too late though, Yeah, now it's pro leasure.
Speaker 2: Hell Ridge, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, a lot.
Speaker 6: Of talkbacks, a lot of talkbacks. Let's get toom.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, what's up, bram Hey?
Speaker 1: Yes have you so?
Speaker 3: I just checked mine and.
Speaker 1: I have fifty two thousand, six.
Speaker 9: Hundred and twenty three minutes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I started six A all the way to ten. Keep up the good word, guys, and have a great week.
Speaker 3: Wow, fifty two thousand, six hundred and I forgot the rust twenty three. Selena before you're here because you were a sleeping Our buddy Carlos from Campbell checked in and he said that he had listened to the JV Show because everyone got their Spotify wrapped, their year end review what you listened to? And he listened to the JV Show forty nine five and eighty minutes, and I was like, whoa, I don't think anybody can top that. But you know what, Sal from Richmond just said, hold my beer because I listened to your guys' show for even more fifty two thousand, six hundred and twenty three min Wow.
Speaker 1: That's real one right there.
Speaker 6: Yes, what's so funny is A couple weeks ago, I saw a report about how a lot of Spotify users are trying to like quickly rig their rap results before it came out because they were embarrassed at what like the top song was gonna be. Thankfully wasn't any like JV show podcasters.
Speaker 7: Thank you for that, but they didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Be talked about this.
Speaker 3: Earlier were she was wondering, do people curate their yeah, try to influence the results they.
Speaker 6: Were trying to Then that's fake.
Speaker 1: Come on, well the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I don't care who your top five artists are, don't don't post, I don't care about that. But when you listen to the JV Show for fifty two thousand minutes a year.
Speaker 2: Yes, so do we hear for the three? Do we here for the four?
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. I don't know that anyone could beat that.
Speaker 7: It's not possible challenge when we're talking back.
Speaker 11: Hey JV show fam, it's your boy. Art from San Leandro. Hey Selena, I know you were late today and you overslept, but that's your body telling you that you need rest. Your body in your mind telling you that I need dress. So you know sometimes you got to listen to your body and take that reft. You know it's good for you.
Speaker 6: Good day, Thank you, No no list our body needs?
Speaker 2: Can we sidebar?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Let me sorry about for someone just for a second.
Speaker 2: Does your body need rest? Is it telling you that?
Speaker 3: It tells me that each every single day. So art from San Leandro. I love you, buddy, but I'm gonna tell you take this idea, this nose that Slena needs that it was good for her to take a little extra rest, no justice right and deal with that every single day.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you show up.
Speaker 7: Maybe you don't need an me.
Speaker 2: Did you ever consider that?
Speaker 6: No I need You know, according to science, women need more rest.
Speaker 2: So there's that my body morning there, just me too.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow will be the Graham Show.
Speaker 6: God, all right, let's get to what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show, Chuck Mug. You know how to play. You just got to be the very first person to guest today's bleep that word? Hey, when you have that guess, leave it on the talk back Michael and me. I heard app right. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 3: When you do you use just your tongue and your lips or are you one of those people that get some fingers involved?
Speaker 2: Fingers?
Speaker 1: What good question? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's doing too much. I always get grossed out by that too. I think about what that bleep word could be. Leave it on the talkback, like Sinnis said, leave us your name, your city, and then your guess. You have to be the first crucked answer in the morning to win that JV show, Chuck Mug. And while you're thinking about that word, I know it's not easy, but it needs to be something PG.
Speaker 1: This is a family friendly show. It really is the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Happy Thursday. I'm Selina gam and I'm just for playing what the bleep were?
Speaker 6: You can win this JV show, Chuck Mug if you are the first person A guess today's bleaped out word. That's the only way you're gonna win. Then you get this, Chuck Mugguse. I always leave your guesses on the talk back Michae on the iHeart App. Case you missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 3: When you do you use just your tongue and your lips or are you one of those people that get some fingers involved?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: A good question, and there are two. I think there are two types of people in this.
Speaker 7: They're definitely it. Whatever that bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show. This is great from Sambrino.
Speaker 17: I think the bleeped out word is flushed flaws?
Speaker 7: How can you do that without your if you can without your hands?
Speaker 3: Hey, look, if you can fly, you can flo us with no fingers and do it just with your your tongue in your lips.
Speaker 1: Do you should be on America's Got Talent all those shows? Because like I would watch that like I want no way? How did she do it?
Speaker 15: Morning JB Show.
Speaker 18: This is Michelle from Caster Valley. My guess is all shot taking a jello.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a good guess.
Speaker 3: What are you guys? When you take a jello shot, you don't finger it first.
Speaker 5: You have to use your finger, No, you have you do the tongue around the rim on the inside, and then it.
Speaker 2: All plops out.
Speaker 3: If I was a grown man and you watched me tongue in a jellow shot like that, wouldn't you say, judge something now your fingering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you run your finger round the inside of it, and then like the.
Speaker 6: Tongue way better because that way you don't wash your hands back here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it looks stupid.
Speaker 2: Her right, do it the right way?
Speaker 7: Yeah, jess knows the right way. She'll demonstrate for us later. Sorry, j Morning Show, watch.
Speaker 19: That Good morning JV show.
Speaker 18: This is Jessica from Elma.
Speaker 6: My guess for the bleep dot word is kiss, have a great day?
Speaker 1: Kiss? Who would.
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, come on much we're on the radio.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Becky the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: What the bleep?
Speaker 7: Where you can win this JV show?
Speaker 6: Chuck, Mike, it's got to be the first person gets today's bleeped out word case miss today's clip here it is once again, when.
Speaker 3: You do you use just your tongue and your lips or are you one of those people that get some fingers involved.
Speaker 1: Oh good question. There are two types of people in this world.
Speaker 6: It's fill the family show, right, Yeah, okay, just making sure.
Speaker 7: Let's go to your guesses. Good Morning JV Show on it from Brampwood.
Speaker 6: It's sim bleeped out word stuck on a lollipop?
Speaker 1: Suck on a lollipop? How do you guys?
Speaker 20: Do it?
Speaker 1: Just mouth?
Speaker 3: Or I usually grab onto the stick while I'm doing it, and then I then I'm.
Speaker 1: Sucking on the top.
Speaker 7: Yeah, isn't that how we all do it?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just put it in your mouth and leave it there, right.
Speaker 6: No, I do that too, I do sometimes I do no hands Some people are hands free, It's true.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Emma from Tampa, Florida.
Speaker 2: Is the bleep of the day. Speak when you speak, hey, have a great day.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That was popular guest this morning. Speak or talk to people have said that.
Speaker 1: And people use their hands. I use my hands a lot when I talk. That's just I love doing that the way that I don't know the way I do it.
Speaker 3: Also side No, I just checked. JAV show still number one in Tampa, Florida, So thank you.
Speaker 2: Emma because of you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Ye, good morning Davy shows Now from Antiac. My guess of the day is when you eat chicken wing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't hands free a wing, can you? No, I'll just get all over your face.
Speaker 1: Right yep.
Speaker 5: Hello, This is Jaylab from Castro Valley and I think so slitch out words A whistle whistle?
Speaker 6: There we whow all right, here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 3: When you whistle, do you use just your tongue and your lips or are you one of those people that get some fingers involved.
Speaker 1: It's good question, ladies.
Speaker 7: I'm not a finger whistler. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I can't whistle at all.
Speaker 5: But at some point in my life I used to be able to and it was with fingers.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, you used to finger it.
Speaker 3: No, I never understood how that worked me neither. I had an aunt that could do that, and she would. It was the loudest whistle you ever heard. You could hear this thing from miles, but yeah, it was. It was a two finger approach. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Josh, show us how you used to do it. Try.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember how you position your fingers obviously, no, okay.
Speaker 6: Be honest, answer story.
Speaker 1: Please, Oh it's kIPS some shout outs and kip some shout outs. Did she say her name was j Low or j Love? I heard Jayla Jy Love from Castro Valley? Is that Jean's up? Enjoy your brand new jayas show chugmug. Make sure you check your email. That's how we're going to get ahold of you and give you that chuck mug.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: A lot of people came with the correct ants this morning. People were on it. People were on it. Nice work everybody. Jonathan San Carlos had it. So did our buddy Mary and San Jose, Joanna, Mantica, Natalie and Sacramento.
Speaker 1: What's up, Natalie? Was that up?
Speaker 3: LJ and Selena's Mocha, kest Word Cat and kajs with Sunny Valley, their buddy James and Clovis still trying to figure out where Clovis is.
Speaker 1: It's somewhere. Kimberly and San Jose had it. Soda, Amanda and Adeline and Napple, what's up, Nap? But what's up? I see you?
Speaker 3: Olga and Morgan Hill, Brian and San Jose had a correg so did Andrew and Heyward, Melanie and Valleo, Shanea and Pittsburgh, Brian Dominic and Nico and conquered.
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? What's up?
Speaker 3: Tiffany and Clayton had it Soda, Jessica tout and meet our buddy if you're without the haircut?
Speaker 1: Jen in South City, Leo in San Jose.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 20: Leo?
Speaker 1: What's up? Donovan?
Speaker 3: And Union City, Kim from Tracy, Jasmine from Seattle, Seattle.
Speaker 2: Jami Show number number one. I believe so.
Speaker 3: I think we are just checked nice Mary in San Jose, little missus Amada had it soda, Athena in These Based, Cynthia and Antioch, Leanne.
Speaker 1: In Campbell, and Nick in King City. I think he said a few other people.
Speaker 3: I can't try to shout out everyone, but they you know, the correct guess is just kept on rolling in that good job, get nice work, JAV show.
Speaker 7: This night, just be a little faster tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We won't do it again?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy.
Speaker 6: Day the JV Show. Here, I'm Selina and I'm just let's go to the phone.
Speaker 7: Give me one second.
Speaker 6: There go, well, Dinny for nine?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who's this? Hey?
Speaker 6: Kenny, Kenny, Marlene, Aiden and Emma. Just right, okay, she's still gonna forget. How's the morning going. It's good, good, Well, hopefully you can win these tickets for Kendrick. Look, everybody's trying to get these tickets right now. They're not on sale yet. Sizza is opening up for him. They're gonna be here at Oracle Park. All you got to do, Kenny and fam is when the JV show you have Nope came easy, We're gonna ask you.
Speaker 2: For a trivia questions.
Speaker 21: She got just gotta get three correct and you wait, okay?
Speaker 7: Question number one?
Speaker 6: What company introduced a three bladed shaving razor called the mock three?
Speaker 1: Game changer?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 6: What company introduced a three d shaving razor called the mock three? There you go, easy, easy.
Speaker 3: Then they're like, let's add more blades, and then more than they got up to, like six?
Speaker 1: I think lost. I don't know how.
Speaker 3: Many they've got something that got a crazy amount of blades. I don't get what it's all for, all right? Question number two, what kind of animal was the Looney Tunes cartoon character?
Speaker 1: Pepe lepew.
Speaker 3: Right one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was creepy, all right.
Speaker 6: Question number three in the nursery rhyme, Mary had a little lamb. Mary's lamb had the blank that.
Speaker 7: Was as white ass snow.
Speaker 6: All right, this one, Mary's lamb had what that was white as snow?
Speaker 14: God?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 3: Nicely done you guys, all right, you don't even need this one. You've already won the game. We'll do this last one for fun a question number four. The Grizzlies are an NBA franchise that play their home games in what city?
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 6: I feel like they having gotten a winner in so long de four for four nicely and everyone was chiming in.
Speaker 3: I heard Timmy, Kayla, Johnny, Little Mike, and Big Steve all chimed in from that car.
Speaker 2: Let's see name, Marlene aiden Ava.
Speaker 9: That's what I said you.
Speaker 2: Oh m wow, never mind, knew it. You just got a parent tickets to see Kenjack Lamar.
Speaker 7: Oh You're very welcome, Love you guys.
Speaker 6: Kendrick's gonna get to go to the shoe.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 6: You have to.
Speaker 7: Well, obviously not the kids because it's parents night out.
Speaker 5: You're right, Kenny and Marlene, right, you're gonna see Kendrick Lamar at the Oracle Park not.
Speaker 6: As congratulations guy, all right, have a great rest of you today. You're very welcome. Hang on for that winning Graham.
Speaker 2: We have some shout out, A.
Speaker 1: Lot of moms and a dams, A lot of moms and my dams.
Speaker 3: Ago And says say Graham, can you guys give Jackson a birthday shout out? He loves you and we listen to the JV show every morning. This would totally make his day.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's from Javon Justice, Mama and Papa an American Canyon. Thank you so much. So happy happy birthday, Max Fart. That's good point. Another one here at says Hey Graham, Mom Nina here, I want to wish my son Lorenzo a very happy tenth birthday. He turns ten today and he is simply just the best kid ever.
Speaker 1: We love him so much.
Speaker 3: And that is from mom Nina and Dad Sham so happy happy birthday, Lorenzo.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good point.
Speaker 3: Another one, Hey Graham, can you please give a belated birthday shout out to Nikki in Valao? Another year closer to forty. It's a whoops. We don't know how old she is, but it's another year closer to forty. Another one here in says, hey, Graham, is there any way to give my daughter Layla a big eighth birthday? Shout out from her Mama and Papa and Coco. Thank you appreciate it. That's from a buddy, Josh. I met Josh at the Tyson Jake Paul viewing part of Head Game Busters. So shout out to Josh, but also happy happy birthday birthdays. The fart one more here, and he says, this is kind of a weird request, but this is how he wants it done, so just bear with me.
Speaker 1: He lost this play first. Here ye here ye, my royal decree. It is proclaimed that, on this most joyous.
Speaker 3: Occasion, we shall celebrate the fifth birthday of our beloved Princess Erland Jade. All subjects, let us honor the fair Princess, Who's grace and charm bless our Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Long live the Princess.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that was awesome.
Speaker 1: The fart that's from our buddy Edgar thought the haircut.
Speaker 3: It's Princess Erland Jade birthday, fifth birthday today, So happy happy birthday.
Speaker 1: The first the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Oh, this is Kimberly from Las Vegas. I just want to say happy holidays. I listen to you guys every morning when I get ready to take my twins to school. I live in North Las Vegas. I came from the Bay, I grew up in the Bay and now I live in Vegas. Love you guys, have a great holiday.
Speaker 2: By Hey you too, Thanks so much.
Speaker 3: JV Show number one in North Lost Vegas took the piece, so thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning JV show.
Speaker 22: This is Basket Robbins located in Napa, Santa Rosa, and Windsor. Our winter special is bring your kids in for a Creature Creations cup and take home a free snack for your elf on the shelf. All right, thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 6: That's kind of cute.
Speaker 3: Basket Robins just left us a talk back all at the same time from three different locations, Napa, Santa Rose, and Windsor. I did also just check JV Show number one in Basket Robins. Ye, that's a huge We've been trying to crack into the ice cream market for a long time.
Speaker 1: And we got it.
Speaker 3: But you get a Creature Creations cup for your kid, and then you get a special treat.
Speaker 1: For your elf.
Speaker 2: I think my elf would like some basket robins mine too. That's so so cute, Hosts.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: So we got an update on the Barry Keyogan cheating on Sabrina Carpenter rumor. In case you missed us talking about this yesterday, here's your recap. On Tuesday, news broke that Sabrina and Barry has split up. Really interesting because on Monday there was a blind item about an A list pop star having her huge breakout year and then getting cheated on by her foreign actor boyfriend. It went on to say that while she was performing her biggest show in LA he was cozy with some semi famous LA based influencer. So a lot of the Internet was like, oh my god, it's got to be this girl, Alexa Adams. I mean she was even in London while Barry was there filming, which is something. The blind items said that this other woman went there to keep them company while Sabrino's touring the US. Well yesterday, Alexa Adams, she spoke.
Speaker 7: Out on these rumors.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: She said that she woke up to death threats, name cal people calling her a home raker, homewrecker, excuse me, not a girl's girl.
Speaker 3: She clari, love somebody to come break my house everywhere. This tree will not stop dumping leaves in my house. I'd love a home raker.
Speaker 6: But she went on to say that she has never met this man, Barry Kyogan, like a day in her life. She doesn't consider herself a famous TikToker. So she was like, look, I get it, I'm blonde and I live in la Sure, but there's no way that this is me, Like, stop attacking me.
Speaker 3: But you are the one that said there's even evidence that she was in the UK at the same time he was in the UK, the promoter, there were some other stuff.
Speaker 1: That lined up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she did say that she went to London to visit, but like that's all that was never met Barry Kyogan a day in her life.
Speaker 3: In this crazy that a miss on, like a just some total misunderstanding.
Speaker 1: This is not the person.
Speaker 3: And now you've got Sabrina carpenterites coming for you, and they're upset and mad, and they're leaving death threats and they're going to trash you, and your name's gonna ge dragged through the mud.
Speaker 1: And it's not even you, like you know what I mean. We live in a weird world.
Speaker 6: Now there's someone else that the Internet thinks the other woman is a TikToker, an OnlyFans model named Brecky Hill. She's up at jad Morning show and our Instagram store if you want to go check her out. She looks just like Sabrina Carpenter, just like Amy Adam. He likes blondey the type.
Speaker 7: The type if this is even.
Speaker 6: Her, But a lot of people think it is because although she hasn't directly spoken out about these rumors, she's been like reposting tiktoks about the Sabrina Barry cheating story.
Speaker 2: I see. I go back and forth.
Speaker 5: With that because I have a feeling that her reposting it is just fueling the rumors, but it's not actually true. She just kind of wants the attention, maybe more of that that's possible, but because this will but I don't think it's the first girl because she posted a series of videos, and you can tell she was being genuine.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's the Alexa Adams girl.
Speaker 2: See, and here's my thing.
Speaker 5: Everybody is, of course always going towards the women. Is anybody messaging Bear No, that's a good hello.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: If he was the one cheating on Saberena Carpenter, I assume the Sabrina Carpenterites.
Speaker 1: Is that what they're called. I don't know that is Yeah, anyway, Carpenters. The carpenter.
Speaker 6: Why are they sending Alexa death threats?
Speaker 3: I'm assuming they're also sending him a lot of angry messages as well.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know if anyone is sending death threats, but if you're gonna send him, send him to Burry.
Speaker 3: I guarantee he's just getting flooded with negative comments and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Messages.
Speaker 6: He probably is. Will you go to a social media and check? Just going ready to know, Graham?
Speaker 7: What do you have?
Speaker 1: New uniform alert you guys.
Speaker 3: The Golden State Valkyries have officially unveiled their new uniforms today for their upcoming inaugural season. If you don't know, the Valkyries are the newest w NBA team. They're gonna be playing their home games right here to Chase Center, hence the name Golden State Valkyries. We've posted their new uniforms also at a JV Morning show on Instagram if you want to go take a look at them. Their colors are black and violet. And I want to know what you guys think, because I think these uniforms are pretty dang cool. Well, I think they did it. Goach check them out. I think they did a good job. Now you're not going to get to see the Valkyries take the court until May sixteenth, twenty twenty five. That's when they play their first game against the Los Angeles Sparks.
Speaker 1: That's going to be the first game.
Speaker 3: At Chase Center, the debut game, but a lot of excitement building for this new team and the new season. There's a couple versions of the jersey up there, a white one and black. When they are is it black or is it purple?
Speaker 1: My color blind?
Speaker 2: Black with purple?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, now listen to this if you guys want to get down some fun today. Two of these sponsors, JP Morgan and Kaiser permanenty they are featured on the uniforms are sponsors but they are hosting a scavenger hunt in San Francisco and Oakland today. Jerseys are going to be hidden at local businesses. Fans can participate by following the Valkyrie social media accounts and they're going to release some locations and hints and things.
Speaker 1: That's a scavenger hunt if you want to get involved in that.
Speaker 3: They say the Salesforce Tower and also Chase Center are going to be lit up Violet tonight in celebration of that form unveiling.
Speaker 1: So na exciting w NBA team. Let's go Valkyrie.
Speaker 7: Who Yes, Jess.
Speaker 5: I went to Barry Keyogan's instagram. I guess he is getting a lot of comments on this whole Sabrina's situation something interesting to bring up. Though he's still following her, She's the only person he's following.
Speaker 2: I went to her page. She's also still following him.
Speaker 1: Solidarity.
Speaker 5: You want to follow him right away, right if you're a celebrity yet So are they broken up?
Speaker 6: Or or this can go back to something else We talked about yesterday that Sabrina was trying to like hold off on all of this coming out because her new single is a really steamy one inspired by her relationship with him.
Speaker 2: In the video.
Speaker 6: The video you no, I don't know what it's called, but the video even has a lot of references to him as well. So maybe she's just trying to, like, I play everything down until that drops.
Speaker 1: They only each follow one person, and.
Speaker 2: So she follows more okay, but he only follows her.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't know now, I'm now, I don't think that's very interesting.
Speaker 7: Thank you for bringing that.
Speaker 2: Up, jest.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 20: Good Morning JV Show is great from Stockton. I've been listening to you guys forever, a longtime listener, and been hearing everybody calling in how how many minutes they've been listening for the year? Hold my beer, I have seventy thousand, two hundred and sixty hours. Yeah maybe all right, thanks for everything that you do. Love you guys. Selena, wake your ass.
Speaker 2: O, wake my ass?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, espolutely over So this morning all right? He said, seventy thousand hours. I think it means minutes there because the Spotify wrapped came out and shows everyone. Now, I did some quick mouth on that seventy two hundred and sixty I believe he said that by three and sixty five. That's many days in a year obviously, and that's three point and then I divided that by sixty to number of hours. So I want to see that three point two hours of JVS show podcast listening to day now our podcast, because if you are a podcast the show, you're getting the show without music and you know commercials and all that shorter. So what is it like an hour and fifteen minutes? Was he consuming like three podcasts a day? I just want I look shout out for that amount of listening. We cannot say enough how much we appreciate that. I just want to know how well, like what the breakdown is, how.
Speaker 2: You can do it twice? Of course, maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 7: Go back, yeah, listen twice. Hey we need screenshots.
Speaker 6: Can you send screenshots?
Speaker 1: Ye? So I don't think anybody can top that seventy and sixty minutes.
Speaker 7: If you can, let us know.
Speaker 9: Hi, everyone, I have not listened live in a hot minute. I have the day off for work, so I thought I would And because I saw Selene a story of her ruining a shelf at home and needed more inso on that. If you haven't keepn it already, this is a Mirra from Utah.
Speaker 7: Hey Amira, you guys in Utah, and thank you for that.
Speaker 6: I was so embarrassed I needed to go by Christmas lights right. My trainer was like, oh my god, fifty percent off Christmas stuff at hobby Lobby.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I'm there.
Speaker 6: I go and they are having sales on all holiday things if you need, Like they don't have like a lot of outdoor stuff, but indoor decor.
Speaker 2: That's your spot.
Speaker 6: Anyways, I go in and I'm like getting all these Christmas lights off a shelf. Tell me why this shelf broke and all the Christmas lights.
Speaker 2: Fell on top of me?
Speaker 6: Because you didn't No, I honestly wasn't even my fault. But listen, you know, have you guys ever been so embarrassed you just feel your body turned hot?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Red, that was me because there was like four other ladies in the aisle. They were just like, oh my, oh my, I.
Speaker 3: Was so embarrassed, So why did you break it?
Speaker 7: It was it really wasn't even my fault.
Speaker 6: Like the shelf was already broken and they had the Christmas lights holding it up, so I want to go grab and I'm like, oh, it's a little snug, But I really need these last two ones, you know, because I need this many boxes. And I go to pull it, entire thing falls and the shelf was held up by the other two boxes.
Speaker 2: You're saying, onebody the ones that I took out, ooh, did anybody help.
Speaker 6: You pick those up?
Speaker 7: One lady did?
Speaker 6: She like held the shelf so I can like move my arms, My arms like trapped under it.
Speaker 1: Well done? And that what hobby lobby was this that you vandalized?
Speaker 7: This is the one in Hayward.
Speaker 1: I shout out to the Hayward hobby Lobby.
Speaker 5: That I can't show my face the security footage to watch that I would die. This happened to me at Marshalls Ones with all of the where they hang all the purses. It was so embarrassing because it was one of those like metal metal railing things. So when it fell, when it dropped to the ground, it made the loudest noise, and I was just.
Speaker 1: Like, oops, you just quietly walk away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to.
Speaker 7: There's nothing more embarrassing.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 7: All right, Oh we have to talk to Chelsea.
Speaker 1: Yes we do.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Chelsea, Good morning, Hi guys, Hi Chelsea.
Speaker 7: Now I have a bit of a bone to pick with you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, wet oh, we got beef right off the bat, Chelsea.
Speaker 6: Every year we talked to you on the JV show, Yes we do because you do something awesome, Santa con and Heyward. It's always to benefit the Hayward Animal Shelter, right, yep, yes, And every.
Speaker 2: Year, Chelsea, I tell.
Speaker 6: You how I would love to go, right do I not?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I know.
Speaker 6: But then every year you plan this thing on my daughter's birthday weekend. So every year I cannot go because it's the same exact day as my daughter's birthday party.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's so tough.
Speaker 23: One of these years it's gonna be her party and I'm gonna take her to like a bar crawl with me.
Speaker 3: Yes, someday, we have a lot of years still, gonna have to wait for Selena to actually show up.
Speaker 1: Now. Should she be consulting you on this?
Speaker 3: Because they do Santa Cohn is all for a great cause, and I'll let Chelsea talk about that. And while they're out there doing good deeds. Should you be consulting you on the day, Selena? I think this is a you problem. I think you should reschedule your daughter's birth.
Speaker 7: So you can help Sanacon revolved around me and my daughter.
Speaker 2: Why don't you care about it? Oh my goodness, Chelsea, how many years?
Speaker 3: How many years is this first Hayward Santa Coon, because I think we've been helping you promote it since day since year one.
Speaker 23: Yes, twenty twelve was the first one. I stumbled on out there and found some friends and then I got involved helping this continue on. So I can't believe it since twenty twelve, So twelve year.
Speaker 3: We are twelve year and wow, we're going to have all the details posted on JV Morning Show and Instagram.
Speaker 1: People, they're up there.
Speaker 3: So if people want to see where the stops are, and everybody knows what a Santa Con is, you just go dress up like Santa or Missus Clause or whatever and then you just get, just get and barkrawl a bunch of bars in Hayward. But it is all for a great cause. To tell people about what you guys are raising money for.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It is such, it's for a great cause.
Speaker 23: So Santa Con Hayward happening this Saturday, December seventh. You can find more information at Santa Conhyward dot com. That's where all the Santa stops will be will be. This is it's a free event. You're going to dress up like Santa or missus clause, come on out. You can meet us at any of the Santa stops that are listed on our flyer. And all these bars and venues and all the small businesses on the flyer here have all donated directly to the Hayward Animal Shelter, and we use those funds to help pay for adoption fees at the animal shelter and find all of our furry friends a forever Home's awesome.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was able to go to last year's. It was so much fun about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, just in person.
Speaker 7: Listen, Jess is gonna go again this weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm going again this weekend. I'm so excited.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I love that Jess will be out there. So if you were able to make it, Hey, we're Santa. Come please go hang a Jess, have some drinks all for a great cause.
Speaker 1: However, do you have drama with just because I'm playing the drama?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 7: Okay, good and you probably do too.
Speaker 6: Grand Remember last year, Yeah, she went that following Monday, she brings a photo from home.
Speaker 7: It was her at one of the bars.
Speaker 6: Not fully dressed at Santa.
Speaker 2: Or missus Claws.
Speaker 6: Remember that she had like a hat and that was it or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's wearing like leopard.
Speaker 21: Yeah, we need full on outfit, don't you agree, Chelsea? Oh, Chelsea, Oh, we're getting a bad connection.
Speaker 7: But she said yes, full outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the answer.
Speaker 22: Wow.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm gonna be there supporting an acute.
Speaker 2: Santa like outfit. If you don't show up in a beer is gonna be at home like the gringe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and depriving all of these pets from a beautiful home.
Speaker 1: I'm back on justice my daughter.
Speaker 2: It's her Thursday birthday, supporting Saturday.
Speaker 7: Were not the daughter for the trains.
Speaker 3: All right, So Santa con heyward this Saturday, Jess will be there if you want to say hi to her and go out and obviously have a great time. But then of course help shelter pets find their forever home, which is awesome.
Speaker 1: We love that on the TV show.
Speaker 6: Chelsea, thanks so much and I can't wait to hear all about it.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you.
Speaker 7: Next year, change the date to the following week.
Speaker 3: Next year, Santa Cohn's got to be in October, so there's no scheduling conquests.
Speaker 6: Dang it all right, Chelsea, have a good one.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Bye, not Chelsea, I don't forget all the info is that JV Morning show.
Speaker 1: That's our Instagram The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Earlier, I was talking about I broke a shelf at hobby Lobby yesterday and all the Christmas lights fell on top of me.
Speaker 2: Im glad, I'm not the only.
Speaker 10: One I can relate to the Christmas shopping disaster. And when I went to Michaels, I reached to the top show to get a ceramic reindeer, knocking down another reindeer and it fell to the floor and shattered completely and made a huge noise, completely red hot, just like you said, And the associate made me feel so much better. To me, it was a season of breaking stuff and it's very common.
Speaker 2: Okay, good.
Speaker 6: I wish somebody would have told me that yesterday the ladies we're judging.
Speaker 1: You, ceramic reindeer shattered that one you can't will slowly walk away from you. Gotta stay there and help sweep it up and be like, I don't know how it happened. I don't know. The deer ran out in front of me, and I just I must have knocked it over and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 7: That's worse than my daughter breaking a watermelon at Safeway.
Speaker 5: Went oh no, that that one takes the cake. I'm sorry, that's worse because somebody has to clean up all.
Speaker 1: The watermelon juice, the ceramic reindeer. That thing costs money.
Speaker 7: Though, yeah, theaon watermelon?
Speaker 2: Did you have to pay for it?
Speaker 6: Leave us at the talk back and let us know that.
Speaker 20: Jewelry.
Speaker 1: Can we do?
Speaker 16: All?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 2: You guys?
Speaker 5: So I read an article that apparently all men have this one toilet habit. I am disgusted, but you know what, this is a safe space.
Speaker 7: So let's go ladies, for.
Speaker 2: Ladies and for men.
Speaker 5: Yes, so women are venting that men store water bottles at their bedside so that they can go number one in them instead of getting up to use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Cannot be real.
Speaker 1: Is it? It can be real.
Speaker 3: I've never done it, but in the realm of you know, men of all time, I guarantee probably you know dudes in college are living out on their own for the first time in they're messy place, and they don't want to head all the way down the hall to some shared bathroom or something. I could see this happening, Danne Johnson, like in the dorms or something. You don't want to walk all the way down the hall and put your flip flops on and go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You got something right there.
Speaker 6: But these are but these are women that are venting about like guys like your boyfriends, yes.
Speaker 5: About their significant others doing this.
Speaker 6: Maybe if you're like a yeah, a gross college student and like you're expected to just be gross, you know, but when you're living with a girl or a.
Speaker 3: Pigner that you don't do come on, don't unless let's say, like you're a gamer or something, and man, you are right in the middle of just dominating everyone on the new Call of Duty, Black Ops or whatever, and you can't get up right then and just walk away as you're completely dominating an online game. So then find nearest water bottle you can know.
Speaker 1: You can't, you can't someone who's come up behind you.
Speaker 6: And have you ever done this, Graham, No, I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Maybe on a road trip sometime like a million years ago road trip.
Speaker 3: That's different. You don't have these by your bedside. You walk to the dang bag is It's like.
Speaker 6: If we are able to pull over on a road trip, you know and hang go handle business.
Speaker 7: It's like, what's you?
Speaker 5: But I will excuse the road trip number one more than the site.
Speaker 2: Yes of the bed number one?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Can you just have these on your nightstand? O?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's in case. It's like dirty dishes. They start to pile up and then you're like, once the amount of dishes gets there's too many, You're like, I don't even know where to start, and you just let them keep piling up.
Speaker 1: We've all had that happen.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so that's just testing.
Speaker 6: We are going to continue our meeting in the lady's room coming up in a few minutes. And no, Graham, you have something about drunk shopping.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got to bring something up that my wife did and I want to get your guys.
Speaker 7: I got some thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, let's talk about prize picks actually really quick. First, can I give a quick shout out here? I got to do it and said I want to send a birthday shout out to my son Christian Rodriguez from San Francisco. He's turning seventeen years old today. We're longtime listeners. We'll listen to you guys every morning on our way to school. This is from Dad and he wanted to send this shout out by eight twenty were a couple of minutes late, but happy, happy birthday, Christian. Hope you have a great day.
Speaker 1: The part the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Why are you looking at me like all creepily? When you guys sung that part?
Speaker 2: Am I interrupting something?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: What was ending?
Speaker 3: And Selena's like, give me this longing look like I want to be next to you? Whoa creepy?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I have no I had my eyes closed when I sing that part because you don't know who I'm imagining. It's my wife obviously, all right.
Speaker 6: That's got got in Bruno mars Widy for nine to Phase number one hit music station The JB Show. I'm Selena and I'm always telling a story about how I was at hobby lobby yesterday.
Speaker 7: Accidentally broke a shelf and on the Christmas light smell on top of me.
Speaker 6: And now I got to talk back about breaking a ceramic reindeer.
Speaker 10: Hie for the ceramic reindeer. No, I did not have to pay for it, Like I said, the associated made me feel I was like, oh, pay for it. She was like, no, it's just a season of breaking things and it's very common. But I did not hear the end of it.
Speaker 11: With my husband.
Speaker 7: He was probably so embarrassed too.
Speaker 3: Secondhand embarrassment, Selena, are you the type of person to offer to pay for the thing? If you were to shatter a big ceramic reindeer or like that shelf at hobby lobby yesterday, did you offer to buy them a new shelf? No?
Speaker 6: I didn't offer to buy them a new shelf, so they're fault. But if I break with something I don't, I don't know that I'll offer to pay for it. Might just be like, do I have to pay for this? Oh that's how I would freeze.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even mention it. I'd offer to help clean up, but I don't want to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm always like, I hope the person that did this shows back up.
Speaker 1: They need to pay for this.
Speaker 19: Good Morning JV show. I'm a little sick, so I sound crazy, but I just want to let just know that there is a little bit of sprinkle in San Rofel right now, because there's a few rain clouds but nothing major.
Speaker 7: Did you mention that in your weather report?
Speaker 1: No rain for the next week.
Speaker 2: I think it's just she's.
Speaker 5: The only one you know. You mentioned she's sick. It's because Mars is retrograding. She has a rain cloud following her. Well, let's go to our astrology expert, Graham. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said retrograding, right, but.
Speaker 6: That doesn't mean rain clouds over one person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Back to our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 3: Graham, all right, I want to talk about drunk shopping because I feel like this might be the new girl math. My wife has been debating ordering this new bed for our new house. And look, we're down, coming down to the end of finishing this house, and just there's no money left in the budget. We're, as we project out, paying out the last few things that we have to pay for to finish the house.
Speaker 1: We're short.
Speaker 3: We're coming up short, but we're gonna be moving in and we've talked about for years because we have a queen size bed.
Speaker 6: We're like, man, somebody blows my mind. You're big as hell. I don't know how you, your wife and your dog fit in a queen.
Speaker 3: You've been married, you know, eleven years, and we've had a Golden Retriever for ten of those years. So the three of us have been crammed into this queen sized bed. And so we're like, when we move some day, that's been our goal. When we move someday, we're gonna have a king sized bed. And that's been the one thing that we're like, that's what we're gonna get. And so she found the bed that she wants. Beds are what in the holy ripoff there? I mean, this is just like the frame and the headboard part of it. It doesn't even come with the mattress anyway. It's kind of expensive. And she's been like, gosh, I get it. I got I'm like, we don't have the money she don't have.
Speaker 1: And over I think it was right right.
Speaker 3: On Thanksgiving, my wife she was she was hitting the booze a little bit harder than normal and my sister and my sister said, are you just getting drunk enough so you'll hit order on that bed that you want? And Kate was like, yeah, O, my god, that threw down a couple of shots, and next thing I know, she hit order on this thing and bought it, and the next morning she had a bit of buyers re more. She's like, I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have shouldn't have bought that, but it's too late. The things ordered here, and here we are is drunk shopping?
Speaker 1: Do Selena?
Speaker 3: Just do you guys ever get a little buzz going to help legitimize a purchase that maybe you've been I do.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure you should pull.
Speaker 6: The truck drunk shop, not to justify buying something that I probably shouldn't be buying. For me, It's like, I don't think about me wanting to shop until I have a little bit of buzz. I'm like, you know what, I think I need some outfits right now? She imagine them, and then I see all these things. The next morning, I'm like, did I really buy all these things? It comes I don't. I haven't worn any of them. I didn't need ten club dresses.
Speaker 1: I don't go out, So drunk shopping is a thing. Are you a drunk shopper?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: But also because I don't need the drinks to shop. I'm already a shopper as it is, so the drinks just make it like I definitely get more things.
Speaker 2: It just makes it makes my order.
Speaker 1: A large a little bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, guys don't do this.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that we do, but I don't. I mean, in this case, like she was actively just a couple extra shots.
Speaker 3: She knew the end, she knew the end goal. It's like she was just facilitating just.
Speaker 7: To make her feel better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about make her.
Speaker 1: Feel less worried about about hitting order.
Speaker 6: Come, I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 7: You don't see what you picked out.
Speaker 3: As I've noticed with any of this furniture stuff, it's like this thing, they don't even give you a it's like they don't even give you an estimate.
Speaker 1: Or this, oh it's back ordered. We'll let you know when.
Speaker 2: Are you serious when you.
Speaker 3: Go to furnish a house of which we've I can't really do anything. We bought a couple of barstools, like and and just a couple of items. We don't have any money left, and there's just no time frame.
Speaker 1: It's just so someday it'll get I guess someday it'll just arrive. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Interesting, Wow, and you still got to get the mattress. The mattresses are so expensive, are they?
Speaker 3: Yes, don't we have like some buddies at Mancini Sleepworld or maybe a mattress firm.
Speaker 2: They didn't shot their Black Friday, so yeah, World dot Com.
Speaker 3: I did, but I wasn't drunk enough to hit on one of those beds.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine, Hey.
Speaker 17: Guys, this is May calling from San Francisco. It is sprinkling here. I'm on Lombard and Franklin and it is sprinkling a little bit.
Speaker 18: So I thought you guys should know why.
Speaker 6: Yes, people are coming for your Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that there was no rain for the next seven days, and then right on que. We've had two talkbacks, that one in Sarah Fel one in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: It was sprinkling.
Speaker 3: Now I have one the observation by the topic Franklin and Lombard, I think they run parallel to each other. I used to live right off of Franklin on Philbert Street. Franklin and Lombard run, but maybe she's on a street in between Franklin.
Speaker 2: She's like laying there in a certain.
Speaker 3: Although yeah, Lombard does turn the corner there Marina in the Marina, so then maybe she's at that intersection.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I.
Speaker 6: Graham, you were talking about drunk shopping.
Speaker 7: Is it the new girl math? I think so.
Speaker 14: Hey, guys, this is Ferris from Oakland for the drunk shopping. That's basically how I bought all of my stuff. I never really get drugged to buy a specific thing, but when I am drunk and I wake up the next morning, I check my emails and I have or confirmations, even with trips. At one point I bought a new license plate. I mean, I just kind of went crazy. But now that I stopped drinking, myrie wallet is very very happy on two fronts. Yeah. So drunk drunk shopping.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: See I've never I've never booked a trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that for you though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you either have to have a breathalyzer attached to your laptop and then that way you can't or you just quit drinking.
Speaker 2: Like she shouldn't make that's a smart that's.
Speaker 1: A smart one. Yeah, that way you wouldn't order stuff. It's be smart.
Speaker 15: Adding to the conversation about drunk shopping. I think it is one hundred percent ballad. My sister does the same thing every Christmas where we'll drink a little bit and I'm sober enough to drive, and she's like, let's go shopping. We went to Target one time and she spent at least almost six hundred dollars in like twenty minutes just by adding things in the damn part.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, being being drunk at a Target and or a Costco or something. Yeah, you could spend six hundred dollars in Oh my god, the hottest things.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 6: So details on how Diddy is going to be spending the holidays behind bars, you guys, this is very first Christmas. Oh and you better get used to it, at least I hope, because I hope he doesn't ever get out.
Speaker 3: It is going to come out with some new songs like Diddle Bells, Diddle Bells the Diddler.
Speaker 1: Like he could have a Christmas album.
Speaker 7: He should, he should, but that I do not know.
Speaker 6: What I do know is you know at MDC Brooklyn where he is being held while he waits, you know, his trial. They have a bunch of nice, fun, wholesome activities planned for the inmates. If no, hopefully he won't be doing any diddling, but if he's filling up to it, Diddy can partake in the spades tournament they're going to be holding for like all the inmates.
Speaker 1: There I saw Diddy kissing Santa Claus. I love that song.
Speaker 6: There's also going to be a Domino's competition, a three on three basketball tournament, even a soccer competition.
Speaker 1: What look, he gets.
Speaker 5: To partake in all the fun and now it's going to be meeting him a Christmas sweater and they're.
Speaker 3: Making cookies, faster WiFi than we do, just like binge watching shows, just like living.
Speaker 1: You're taking the prison out of prison, haven't we?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 6: As for his holiday meal, they're gonna be having baked cornish hen mac and cheese, cornish cranberry sauce, dinner rolls, and a special holiday dessert.
Speaker 1: Gives a lot of can you don't prepare them a fresh cornish end? Are you kidding me? What you mean? Can tuna?
Speaker 7: I think they do that every other day, but it's a holiday.
Speaker 1: I don't cart I don't care. Don't people learn really quick?
Speaker 7: Cardi B. She responded to people calling her broke.
Speaker 6: I guess she shared a sponsored ad with shean earlier this week. So a lot of people are like, you don't wear She and you wear nothing, but like Louis Vuitton and Valenciag and all these other designer brands. So why are you doing ads for She? And are you going broke?
Speaker 10: Huh?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 7: And she fired back.
Speaker 6: She said, I want you to know I could wake up tomorrow, sign a contract and have half of sixty five million dollars in my bank. Because She went on to explain that she had a tour offer, and she even posted screenshots of this. This is back in September, so this is recent. It was an offer for her to go on tour, get paid a million dollars a show for a total of sixty five million dollars, and she would be paid half of that upfront, but she turned it down. She doesn't want to sign any deals until her album is out.
Speaker 7: Wow, So she wants people to know, Hey, the money's there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not bringing it in because I choose to, at least not yet. She also said that she spends three million a month on what just just.
Speaker 7: Just living her best life.
Speaker 1: Imagine that three million.
Speaker 2: I'm living life, Yeah you are.
Speaker 1: That's a dangerous game, though.
Speaker 3: If you have that kind of expenses monthly, you can go broke in a hurry. I don't care how much money you got lined up ready to come in. Yeah, you go broke in a hurry. That kind of that kind of money going out.
Speaker 6: Isn't that insane?
Speaker 1: Can I ask one question?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just I.
Speaker 3: Got side trucked thinking of Diddy Christmas songs that I just missed it.
Speaker 1: Who was it? Cardi B? Cardi B? That's right, of course, Cardi B.
Speaker 7: I hate you now, I hate you grow.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show.
Speaker 6: I'm Selena and I'm Jatny.
Speaker 7: So much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV's show. I just got my iHeartRadio Rewind and you were my number one station I listened to over fifteen thousand minutes. Thanks for making my line so entertaining.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I appreciate you talkow and I heart Radio Rewind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 3: It's like Spotify's wrapped. Everybody's so in there what they listened to this year. So I appreciate everybody that shared whatever platform you listen to us on. Appreciate you guys because some of the minute totals that have come in, we've talked about a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: This morning, I have been just in mind blooring.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys, Yes, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: Crim has a special connection to Joe Francis.
Speaker 2: Did you know that jazz I did not watch how you tease?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 6: So yesterday, Graham, he comes up to me and he's talking about this new docuseries on Peacock. It's called Girls Gone Wild, The Untold Story like exposes Joe Francis, and you know he's the sick oh that you know behind behind everything.
Speaker 1: He's kind of a shady character. His story is whacky.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, ever since you brought this up to me, Graham, I've been seeing headlines about this docuseries everywhere.
Speaker 7: So it's I.
Speaker 6: Mean, based on what I've read, it's something that I am like dying to watch it. I just canceled my Peacock subscription.
Speaker 7: I'm so mad.
Speaker 6: No, I had to get it back can I use your log in Chess just to watch Wow?
Speaker 1: Can you watch this for us?
Speaker 3: And then we need to watch it because, like usline, I've been seeing headlines about this everywhere. I even went to Joe Francis's a lot of people if they don't know that name. I started this Girl's Gone Wild franchise and they were just basically sending cameraman out to I don't know, college towns and Marty Gross and stuff and just recording you know, girls Going Wild, and then they would sell these like tape. I guess there were tapes probably back then, I think, and he like just aunt amassed this huge fortune and made it just massive amounts of money on this. But then scandal and trouble seemed to follow this guy every step of the way after that. But he was like really tight with the Kardashians and yeah, I remember that early days and I went to his Instagram. Apparently he's best buddies with Mario Lopez.
Speaker 7: And can we pause right there? Mario Lopez has a wife.
Speaker 6: There is no way in hell my man is going to be besties with Joe Francis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was kind of.
Speaker 2: Like, so, Graham, you were friends with this guy too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was not friends with the guy. We'll get into that in a minute.
Speaker 3: But he Yeah, some of the legal troubles have followed him for a while, and he moved, he like fled the country and he lives in Mexico and has not returned to the United States because he doesn't want to have to deal with any of these Pegs and Britney. Yeah, it doesn't sound like he's like if you look at his Instagram, he's like gotten like beaten up and mugged and like held that gunpoint and they's there's pictures of him in the hospital and he's claiming a hospital held him against his well, I mean, just trouble seems to just follow this guy.
Speaker 1: Well, anyways, here's my connection to it.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if I've ever told this story on the show, maybe a half years ago, but there was a point where I used to work for the Old dog House Morning Show here and then the Doghouse Morning Show. We all got fired one day that's a story for another day, and I was looking for my next job.
Speaker 1: I was living in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: I needed to make some money, and I had a buddy that worked in Hollywood and He's like, I'm really good friends with this casting director and she and we think we've got, you know, what would be a really good job for you.
Speaker 1: He's like, you got to come down to La.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 3: So I came down to La and I met with his casting director and they were casting for a new Joe Francis show under the Girl's Gone Wild umbrella. It wasn't your typical Girl's Gone Wild. It was going to be like an extreme sports spin on it. But I think there were still some girls going wild somehow.
Speaker 1: I didn't quite understand he was. I didn't quite understand the premise of the show.
Speaker 3: But what I understood was that we would be flying, and I'd be going with the Joe Francis and we'd be flying city to city as we toured the country, you know, recording this show. I can't remember what it was going to be called, or if there wasn't even a title for it, or if it ever even came out, but we were going to be flying on a private jet from city to city and recording the show.
Speaker 1: And they told me, they're like, every.
Speaker 3: Day that we're shooting, you get a thousand dollars a day, and I'm broke.
Speaker 1: I'm in the EVA job.
Speaker 3: One thousand dollars a day, Are you kitting me? I was like, yes, I am one hundred percent in for this. So I went and auditioned and they really liked my audition, this casting director.
Speaker 1: And she told me, she's like, you are our you know, pick for this.
Speaker 3: It just has to go up to Joe Francis for the approval and then we'll work out all the details from there.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking, like, yes, I've got.
Speaker 3: The casting director on my side. Thousand bucks a day, private jets.
Speaker 1: Girls going wild, that's up.
Speaker 3: That part sounds fun too, and we'll see what happens. And look, I'm young and single at the time. I wasn't you know, dating anybody else. This was a It seemed like a good fit at the time, not knowing in the years following what was going to happen with Joe Francis and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: This is pre that.
Speaker 3: So this is I'm twenty seven and a half, but this was a while ago, and I get a call from the casting director the next day after I'd done maybe two of the auditions or whatever, I can't remember, and she's like, look, you are our number one pick. But it went to Joe Francis, and you're too tall. He's a shorter guy, and he's like that. He doesn't want you towering over him side by side on camera. I this would be an odd thing for me to make up, but one hundred percent true.
Speaker 1: They didn't like the height.
Speaker 3: He didn't like the height differential between the two of us because I would have been a lot taller than him.
Speaker 6: Okay, so this is interesting because I want you to just google how tall is Joe Francis? Did he was he able to like finesse Google? Because according to Google, it says six to two.
Speaker 1: He ain't that dude.
Speaker 3: Look at the pictures of him standing with the Kardashian sisters.
Speaker 6: How tall is Joe? Okay, let me see.
Speaker 3: Let me look up any of those pictures, because he is not six foot two.
Speaker 1: I am six tell.
Speaker 2: Is Mario Lopez. He's taller than Mario Lopez by just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Mario Lopez ain't no tall dude either. Maybe we can get an.
Speaker 6: Accurate Well, there's a picture where he's taller than Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 1: How tall is Chloe Kardashian? Five to six?
Speaker 6: No, she's pretty tall, like five Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm going on, Mariolo, You're down the height rabbit hole.
Speaker 5: Mario Lopez is five to ten and he's taller than Mario Lopez, so maybe he is six to two.
Speaker 6: But maybe Chloe's five to ten as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that I don't know.
Speaker 7: But that's just what they told you.
Speaker 1: That was the that was the story I was anyways.
Speaker 7: That is how Graham almost became best. Us Jo spread that.
Speaker 1: Rumor the JV show on Wild ninety four nine Baby for nine, the JV show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena.
Speaker 18: I'm just this is joy is from El Sberni. I'm in El Sorito right now in it's raining, not sprinkling, raining raining.
Speaker 7: Just care to respond.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just gonna apologize for today and in an advance from now on because at this point I'm checking.
Speaker 2: The same forecast and the forecast is not telling me rain. You guys, we just.
Speaker 1: Love giving just a hard time.
Speaker 3: She's like stressed out behind the scenes. She's like she's like online trying to buy aroun barometer and weather you know, testing equipment so she can get a more accurate read problem this Bay area micro climates. It could be raining in one part of the Bay Areas sunny in the other part. It's a tough place to deliver the weather.
Speaker 2: But I love.
Speaker 7: Everybody calling you out.
Speaker 2: Yes, continue, try my best. You guys, you
Speaker 1: Are The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine