Speaker 1: What if justice wasn't just about systems, but about the soul. Welcome to the Spiritual Justice Show with me, Eric s Lee.
Speaker 2: You've heard me say it before.
Speaker 1: For too long we thought restorative justice alone could save us. But repairing harm without changing systems doesn't end the cycle. Social justice fights for equity, but without spirit, the work becomes a grind. Transformative justice seeks culture change, but without compassion, it struggles to hold. Spiritual justice completes the circle. It heals the heart while changing the system. It restores dignity while shifting culture. It brings spirit back into justice. Each week, I'll bring together leaders, healers, and change makers to explore a new vision of justice, restorative, transformative, and deeply spiritual. Like you, spiritual justice warriors who choose courage, compassion, and creativity in action.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: I am excited and nervous about today's show because I am.
Speaker 2: Today's special guest.
Speaker 1: You know, we've had about twenty episodes now and we've either had a guest or had a conversation with me and doctor Pat who's just been marvelous throughout this whole process. But now's the time for me to just sit and have a conversation with you all and answer some of the questions that I've been receiving this in this process and on this path of the Spiritual Justice Show and now the Spiritual Justice Foundation, which at the end I'll have some very very exciting news about the Spiritual Justice Foundation as well. So first, you know, I normally build up the guests, so I'm going to build myself up today. For those of you don't know, I'm Eric Estley, executive director of Full Circle Restorative Justice. I am a former business owner, I'm an author of three books, and my favorite thing my entire life has been my role as a dad.
Speaker 2: But that has shifted over the last couple of years.
Speaker 1: And many of you who our grandparents will understand why, because now I'm a granddad of two beautiful little girls and with a third on the way. And so my favorite thing right now is I'm gonna say dad slash granddad.
Speaker 2: And that's that's what drives me.
Speaker 1: It drives to work seeing those those beautiful little souls and and just it's They're just a representation of every young person that we aim to try and help and uplift and support so that they can live lives that are as transformative and transcendent and beautiful and rewarding and purpose purpose field as my own. UH. And that's what we have been about, UH in the work we do at Full Circle Restorative Justice. That is what we are about in the work that we do here on the Spiritual Justice Show, highlighting individuals who are doing the good work of uplifting young people. And so that today would be me, And so let me jump in to the first question that I get, and I get a lot, and that is Eric, what do you mean when you say spiritual justice? Because it is a term that not too many people are familiar with. It's kind of a new, a new phenomenon and putting those two words together. But to me, it's just that we have acknowledged that those two words belong together and they do naturally go together and how we want to live life. And so when I say spiritual justice, I have to think back to my own journey and you know, the tightrope rope that I have to walk in this work that I do around restorative justice and the work that I've done in the past coaching individuals to overcome obstacles and overcome oppressive systems and all of that, because you know that fine line is and let me back up for a minute. You know, I was talking to a young lady at the Restorative Justice conference that I attended a couple of weeks ago in New Orleans. And Andrea wrote a book that is, you know, based on the right use of power and using power for good, using powerful relationship. And what she started talking to me about in this the concept that I had become familiar with about a year ago through my daughter, and that is just the layers of power and the and the different ways power shows up in our in our in our lives personally and societally. And so, you know, there's personal power, which is you know, us coming into our own and being able to have influence and change and direct our own courses and impose our will to do.
Speaker 2: The things that we want to do.
Speaker 1: And then there is role power that gets assigned to us when we have a certain job or position. And then there's status power that comes with you know, resources and money and those type of things. And then there's collective power, which is you know, a group of individuals, you know, movements are formed with collective power. And then there's systemic power, which are the power structure that are in place that many of us are working to either overcome, show people how to overcome them, or dismantle them altogether. Because there's these systems, these systems of power, the systemic power can be oppressive and destructive to people's lives and do a lot of harm.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: There's the power that I became first familiar with, not versy familiar with, but as I began to explore and become more first on what I was up against and how I was developing and how I was growing.
Speaker 2: And that is universal power.
Speaker 1: And that is that that that spiritual nature that pervades all of it. I mean universal power is that that thing that originates us. It's the creative power that had created us in the first place. It's the power that creates the sun and the stars and the universe and all of those things. And once we get in touch with that universal power, then what can stop us? What can we not overcome when we become aligned with our spiritual nature, our universal power, and that is something that is available to all of us. And so when I became familiar with how to term.
Speaker 2: Those things and those layers of power, it.
Speaker 1: Became clearer to me, something that I had always been working on and something that I had been you know, in conversations with and sometimes debates with people about. And that is, you know, and I talk to people about when I first got into the restorative justice movement and my daughter recruited me, and I go back, you know, years with discussions with my oldest Erica, and she is a social justice warrior herself, and you know, her attitude was burned the system down, tear it down, tear it down, tear down, tear down.
Speaker 2: And as a.
Speaker 1: Coach, my approach was more, you know less, strengthen an individual so that we don't have to necessarily tear that system down. That we create individuals who are strong enough and foundationally rooted in their personal power where they can overcome whatever systemic power is in place. But it doesn't have to be either or. And as I learned and grow and achieved success and wrote books and opened restaurants and had businesses and was reaching down to help other people, you know, I really felt like once we become aligned with our spiritual nature and the origins of our creation and are in tune in alignment, that will there is nothing There is no system. There is no person that can stop us.
Speaker 2: And so you know that that that that.
Speaker 1: Brought me to, you know, an interesting place when I started doing restorative work, because then I saw an opportunity to do that, but in the context of that, began to transform a system so that that system was more nurturing and supporting and helped individuals reached that level of spiritual alignment and that that spiritual power or that universal power. And that's kind of the space where spiritual justice lives, that space in helping individuals understand the power that is inherent within them, while we at the same time are actively, intentionally and consciously working to transform our system so that it does support that type of growth for every person, regardless of where they come from, what they look like, what race they are of, what challenges they encounter, what trauma or toxicity is in their environment that could possibly be deterring them from reaching the highest level of what they want to achieve or can achieve. And so when we talk about spiritual justice, we talk about that as kind of the foundational principle that first of all, within us, we are all blessed with the capability for our own great selves and greatness is divined by us. It's not externally dictated by somebody else to judge us what greatness means. And we know our greatness when we are aligned with purpose and meaning and we are doing things that make us come alive, and a lot of times that means we're in service and helping other people. And that brings me to the other piece about spiritual justice that came up a long time ago. And it's like many of us, our spiritual seekers, on a spiritual path.
Speaker 2: And on that.
Speaker 1: Path, you know, we meditate, and we we go within, and we go on silence retreats, and we find teachers and like minded individuals who are on the path itself. And sometimes that becomes its own cycle and its own hamster wild where we can never get there because we're always seeking. And what I realized in the level of work for me and the self work for me, was that the next step was actually being there for the next generation, being a mentor, reaching out and being of service. And that was the final piece that put the two pieces together and made everything charged to the point where I feel joy.
Speaker 2: Doing the work.
Speaker 1: I feel joy having conversations, I have joy for facilitating a process. I have joy just sitting in my computer sometime making sure that the organization can go by filling out a grand application or talking to a funder or talking to a community supporter, so that they understand how important and how meaningful this work is and how it does uplift other people, specifically young people. So that last piece has really been the focus the push for the Spiritual Jokes, the Spiritual Justice Show, and the Spiritual Justice Foundation. And I want to make sure that you know there's an understanding for that, and and hey, there's there's times and we'll we'll open up other spaces to deepen that conversation. We'll we'll open up spaces for you to interact with me to have conversations about what you can do to deepen your practice, to deepen your alignment with your spirituality, and step into the fulfillment of what spiritual justice actually means. So that I'll wrap up that and we'll we'll go to the next question that I get. And I get this question a lot, and I get it a lot from people who know me. They see where I am, they see the work that I'm doing, but they also know a little bit of my history and where I come from, and you know the question, I'll read it.
Speaker 2: Eric.
Speaker 1: You've You've overcome addiction, bankruptcy, cancer, and many setbacks. Looking back, what have those experiences taught you about living a meaningful life? That is a great question, because you know, looking back, and it's and it's funny because sitting sitting here where I'm at, I'm living a life or my dream here in front of this camera, uh, you know, with Emily over there producing the show and making sure that it all comes out. And and that is a dream come true for me. So in this moment, I am just living my best life. And it you know, not to say that those things don't matter or they're behind me, because I sit with them and they visit me all the time, and memories or in sharing with other people people, or just in what I have to deal with physically. But this moment is the most important thing. And as much as we can become present, that is what it is taught me, first of all, you know. And there's a lot of things, and I don't want to turn this into a promotion about any of my books, but I will talk about twenty nine degrees how to live a life of inner piece, joy and purpose regardless of Circumstances and it's available on Amazon. And you know in that book, it was my first self help book. And there's others coming, but those of you are familiar with the twenty nine degrees principles, it's in my experience and looking back at all of those things. And I talk about this in twenty nine Degrees when I look back at my life and it's like, let me phrase it like this. It's like, you know, how many of you out there have experienced something and you phrase it as oh my god, that was messed up or that was terrible or whatever way.
Speaker 2: Some tragedy hits you, and that's how.
Speaker 1: You respond to it, and you know, you go on in your life, you overcome that obstacle, and then six months later you're doing something completely different. You got a new job, or you met a new person who you fell in love with, or you end up on a trip of a lifetime going around the world, or something happened then that one thing happened or the place you are in your life was facilitated because of that messed up thing that had happened six months ago. And then you go, oh, well, that was the best thing that could have happened in the moment, and I look back at my life, and this is what twenty nine degrees is based on. Get back in my life, and one hundred percent of the instances that at the time I thought were setbacks or disasters or pain or miseraby or miserable turned out to be the biggest blessing in my life percent of the time.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: Knowing that, why don't I, in this moment when I encounter these things try to close that gap so that I'm not looking back saying that was a big blessing, but going Okay, this seems messed up right now, But I know, based on my history and experience that this is a blessing.
Speaker 2: I just don't know how right now.
Speaker 1: And that brings us to, you know, the exercise and being able to look at a circumstances, sit in and go, I don't know what this means, and we and when we can come to that level of neutrality, we really can find peace in this present moment more readily because we're not judging things as good or bad.
Speaker 2: We're saying, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And the other piece is those of you who are religious or spiritual know the concept of faith or trust, which is very very important in that and when you trust that the universe or your God is a loving one and has your best interests at hand, then you understand why those blessings occurred and why you deserve them, and that you also understand that this opportunity that sits in front of you that looks like a challenge, is also a great opportunity for you to go deeper into your faith or into your trust. And that's one of the big lessons that I have learned earned going through all of those things. And the question ask about addiction and bankruptcy and cancer and any other setbacks.
Speaker 2: The other thing is like, and I want.
Speaker 1: To talk about cancer a little bit more specifically, because you know, I had the cancer diagnosis last last year. It was it was January of twenty five, and I sat in the hospital in the doctor's office and I got the I got the diagnosis, and you know, it hit me, but my wife Trudy was there too, and it hit her harder. And it's just like, I laugh and I tell people about this story, and it's like I'm sitting there, I just got the cancer diagnosis, and I look over at.
Speaker 2: Trudy and she is balling. She's like it hit her harder than me, and I'm like leaning over, Oh.
Speaker 1: Baby, it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: Like I'm good selling her, but I'm the one with cancer, right was just like, it's just the difference of us. It's like, you know, different level of faith, you mean, something different. You know, we come to terms with things in different ways.
Speaker 2: But then it did hit me.
Speaker 1: It was it was really a serious thing, and it was it was it was I don't know what the right word is. It was almost a traumatic emotionally taken on that Okay, I don't know what this means, but it could mean that my life is coming to an end. And you know, even if it wasn't coming to an end and I could overcome it, just being diagnosed with cancer was a big wake up call and reminder.
Speaker 2: Of our mortality.
Speaker 1: It was a reminder that, yeah, Eric, you do have a shelf life and you're getting closer to it, and you know, you could have a week, you could have two months, you could have six months, you could have twenty years, but you do have a shelf life here in this incarnation and what's important to you, And that was the biggest message. It was, Oh, it was it was family, it was connection, It was doing work that is meaningful and of service and uplifting to others. And again, I look back at my cancer diagnosis as the biggest blessing that could have happened to me in my life. At the time, you know, thank goodness, I was already doing the work that I wanted to be doing. Spiritual Justice Show was on the horizon, but it came up and it was the perfect thing, because this is a dream come true for me to be able to share ideas and bring people on or doing great work and do all of these wonderful things on this this venue, with with this, with this exposure, and so you know, the work pieces there and then just lean into and I had the conversation with every member of my family is like all.
Speaker 2: This means is we got to connect more. In this year. It's like, you know, I'm sixty, I'll be sixty five in two weeks.
Speaker 1: My brother's in his seventies, and it's like I buckled down and you know, went and visited him while he was dealing with some some medical things and spent five five weeks in Detroit to connect with family, and I connect with my kids, and I connect with grandkids and my friends and more unintentional about that. So that is the big, big, big takeaway for all of that. So my message through all of you is, you know, please don't wait for something like that to make the decision to sit down and write down what is most important to you in your life and do that. It's like, I'm sitting here, you know, I picked this up. This sits on my desk, and it's something that came to me, you know, twenty years ago, and it's a little metal bar and engraved in it is what would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Speaker 2: And you know, the other phrase that.
Speaker 1: Really inspires me is and somebody asked me this about twenty years as well, it's like, if you had six months to live, what would you be doing and would you be doing the thing that you're doing now? And for me, blessedly, it's an emphatic yes in most of the things that I spent my time with in my life right now. So those were the biggest lessons with overcoming those those obstacles.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, lean into life.
Speaker 1: Lean into your heart, find out what what is something that is bigger than you, that that gives you purpose and meaning. Do that and really really connect and love on everybody that's in your life and make sure that they know how you feel about them. So we're coming up on a break here we are. I was worried about what's I going to be able to spuild, spend time and talk to you. I love to talk. I love sharing ideas. So we're moving right along. We're going to take time for a break. If you need to get a hold of me, you can contact me at Eric dot Lee at full Circle RJ dot org. You can visit Full Circle Restorative Justice the on the webpage at www dot full Circle RJ dot org, or you can visit us at the Spiritual Justice Show on Facebook.
Speaker 2: See you on the other side.
Speaker 3: Hi everyone, I'm Doctor Pat. I'm the host of the Doctor Pat Show, and I am the creator of the Transformation Network. Doing what we do in the world of positive radio, informed educative positive media. Independent radio hosts and independent networks have been the face of positive messaging over the past decade. So all of us here have decided we're going to put together an independent network that is going to enable people to bring their positive message of hope, inspiration and conscious action to the forefront. Help us create a future of amazing, uplifting stories that can be told so we can tell our children and they can tell their children of what hope and conscious action is all about. I want to thank you all for tuning us in turning us on on Transformation talkRADIO dot com.
Speaker 4: Tune in to the Flourished Frequency Show with me Beth Larsen every third Thursday at eleven am Pacific time on Transformation Talk Radio. Get ready to activate and amplify the frequencies of success.
Speaker 3: Do you want to.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Spiritual Justice Show where inner peace meets collective purpose. We're having a conversation with me. I am just sharing ideas today and connecting with you, answering some questions that have been asked of me along the way since we started the show, and it's fun. It's like I was worried about how if I was going to be able to talk, But you know, I should have known better.
Speaker 2: I love talking.
Speaker 1: I do trainings, speeches and stuff, so I should have known this was going to be fine. He's just sitting here talking to all of you and sharing my ideas. However, we will have some wonderful guests coming up. Devaki Dullard just booked for September.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: She is the executive director of More Boisa and I may be saying that wrong. More basa foundation that does a lot of work with investing and uplifting folks in Africa, and I can't wait to have the conversation with her in a few weeks. So yes, stay on board. We're gonna have many, many wonderful guests. Again, I got some news about Spiritual Justice Foundation before we leave today. But let's jump back in and answer some more questions. So the question, and this one, this is going to be an.
Speaker 2: Interesting room for me. And see, I don't even know how I'm going to answer that.
Speaker 1: I looked at the questions, I didn't think about them too much because I wanted to be able to just kind of answer them as I was being interviewed by somebody else. So the question is, if you could change one thing about how we see one another as human beings, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: That is a big one, And it's like it's a hard question to answer because you know the first part of it if you could change one thing means that I'm having to change people or someone to fit my idea of how they should be, which is what we try to lean away from. We try to lean into acceptance and and and you know, realizing that we are different beings and we do have different perspectives, and you know, changing somebody to fit our ideal isn't necessarily the best thing, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. And I think it is, you know, And it's like, this is a really hard question because there's so much nuance to it. And yes, there are ideals for how we want society to function and how we treat one another, and.
Speaker 2: Those are more.
Speaker 1: How I would have to answer this, and because this strikes me as how we see one another really strikes me as individual and how one individual sees another individual. But I think it's more how, you know, we collectively go through processes and how we collectively treat people and create spaces where you know, like we talk about the working through at Full Circle restorative justice, and we want to create an environment where every young person, every student, feels like they matter and they belong. You know, we just went through a process of creating an assessment for schools. And you know, there's ten aspects of a restorative of organization or restorative school that we ask school leadership to answer.
Speaker 2: In our assessment. And the last.
Speaker 1: One is a reflection, not to answer and submit, but just to take and reflect on as a principal or a vice principal or a superintendent of school. And that last question is does every student in my classroom or does every student in my school know that they matter? And so, you know, what we're trying to do is create the environment that creates that feeling within individuals. And so if I could change one thing about how we see one another as human beings, that would be it. And it's not just that we see them that way and see them as someone who matters and someone who has value, regardless of how they look or what their orientation is sexually, or where they came from, or what they smell like, or if they have any physical challenges or what language they speak. You know, it's like everybody has value and everybody matters, and.
Speaker 2: We really.
Speaker 1: Should create environments and systems that reinforce that concept. And I guess I'm really gonna I'm really going to change that and go to if I could change one thing about how we see one another as human beings, it wouldn't necessarily be how we see one another as human beings, you know, it would be the change would be, you know, how we oriented orient humans and bring them into along with in life, so that the change is really that everybody sees themselves as someone who has value and who matters.
Speaker 2: Because I believe that.
Speaker 1: Once everybody takes that on, then how they see everybody else changes and gets accepted in a different way at a different level level, And there's a different level of acceptance, a different level of collaboration, a different level of community and being in contribution, a different level of how people strut sure and design their lives, and how they prioritize their connections with other humans, how they prioritize the work that they do or the projects that they take on and the projects that they work on.
Speaker 2: That everything that they do then takes on.
Speaker 1: An added level of sacredness because it's coming from a place of heart centeredness and value and an understanding that these inspirations that guide their life and guide them in their community as the community supports them, are of the divine, And I mean you know, it's basically back to you know, what spiritual justice is about, right and just making sure that we are all plugged in to our own divinity and that we are free to express that in ways that are uniquely ours and it is encouraged, It is appreciated, and it is encouraged. And you know, there's a lot of I think things that get alleviated that our societal challenges that we deal with now, Like.
Speaker 2: The other othering is a big challenge in our society right now. It's like we.
Speaker 1: Divide ourselves into sects of people and we have to have an enemy. We have to have somebody who is a threat to us and you know, or somebody who is oppressing us, or somebody who's taking our jobs or taking our resources, and we really have to be protective of that. And you know, it really doesn't have to be that way. And I really believe that once we see ourselves differently and we create systems where we can see ourselves differently and see all of our natural beauty, than a lot of those things end up getting alleviated. So a great question, and that was a tough one because you know, it took me to a lot of places and I know I did not necessarily answer the question as asks, but that's just how my mind works sometimes.
Speaker 2: And that brings us to the last question.
Speaker 1: That someone that we're going to actually deal with today what we put on the agenda for today, and it's Eric, what legacy do you hope to leave? So you know, I think everything that we've been talking about today is pointing to the legacy that I would like to leave. I mean, there's there's legacy on different levels. And I talked, you know about all the things that I've accomplished restaurant owner and and you know, executive director and author and speaker and and all of these things that are fun and great and rewarding and help me help other people. But but my favorite thing is, you know, again, for years and years was being called dad and and the role that is and being dad and doing the things that dad that does.
Speaker 2: And now it's Dampa, Gampa, grandpa.
Speaker 1: There's a little emmy, uh you know, having me dance and jump with her, uh you know, and play play play thought right, or just you know, holding little Luna. You know, those are the things and and so there's a I can see of love. And you know, I think that in the work that I do, and as I've experienced life for so many years, and I've seen people who have challenges in lives and have difficulty adjusting to life and and and making headway and achieving success and having fulfilling relationships. A lot of times it's because that they did not feel that deep foundational sense of belonging in connection and love in their families of origin.
Speaker 2: And so, you know, the.
Speaker 1: First piece for me is is making sure that that I've done that and that and I and I and I have and kids tell me if I was wrong, Uh, but they they helped me that I do. So I'm going to trust.
Speaker 2: Them on that.
Speaker 1: But but to make sure that those closest to me feel the legacy of my love for them and how much And I talked about this generally or not generally, but just in society and work we do in schools, and how we how like all humans to treat each other, but my family to know how much I value them. Trudy, I love you, I value you, Erica saying Forrest, Justin Brock, Gerald, Vick, Britney Brand, Nicole, all of my nieces and nephews. You know, it's I love all of you, and I just make sure in that legacy that that is there. But then the other thing is, you know the work that I that I do and you know right now it's full circle restorative justice. And boy, the heart and passion that that brings out of me and being a part of an organization that is tasked with making a difference in so many young people's lives in so many different ways.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, the work that Cindy's doing in the Diversion program is just exemplary. And she's been doing it for years and she's she's mastered it and continues to grow. And Sandra and now Lindsay doing work in the schools and making sure that the schools, excuse me, the schools can create that environment that we talked about where every child feels like and understands that they matter and that they have value and that people in that school feel that way about them.
Speaker 2: And to leave that as a legacy.
Speaker 1: And now, you know, with the Spiritual Justice Show, and we created the Spiritual Justice Foundation because one of the things that we're moving to and this is the news that I wanted to share, is that you know, we started the Spiritual Justice Foundation. We registered and changed the name with the State of Colorado as a charitable organization. And so then we went and applied for our five to one C three and this this morning I went to the mailbox. Sure enough, we got our letter of determination from the I R S that we are a five to one C three tax exempt organization, so that now we can start soliciting we should, we can start soliciting donations from people who want to support the organizations we bring on the show, and we can actually and our goal is to make sure that we can give grants to the people who appear on the show. And I am really really excited about that in transitioning the Spiritual Justice Show to the Spiritual Justice A Show and Foundation, so that we cannot just give highlights and exposure and and and elevate, you know, through media, those organizations that are doing this wonderful work, but we can also give them financial resources that we go out uh and solicit through grants and donations with all of our supporters out there. So I am really really excited about that as a legacy, UH. And it's something that we started uh and and create it and and we hope that grows and grows and does good all over the country. I mean, we want to we want to bring people doing wonderful work from all over and highlight them and spotlight them and then give them some money because you know, I'm in that position of a nonprofit leader and I know it gets hard out there, and you know, every every little bit counts, So we're going to be there for that.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to wrap up this is this has been great.
Speaker 1: I am so glad I got the opportunity to sit in front of you just have a conversation, share a little bit more about me, answer some of the questions that you guys have been asking me throughout this process once we started the Spiritual Justice Show, and then some you know, just things that I've experienced in my life. I look forward to having more conversations like this. I may find a topic and just want to get down here and just kind of riff off on a topic in the future. And I also look forward to giving back and having some of our wonderful guests join us on the Spiritual Justice Show. So remember, you know, don't just go into silence. It's important. Yes, silence is great, meditation is fantastic, Going within is wonderful aligning with the divine. There is nothing more precious and fulfilling then that alignment. And trust me, what can be justice fulfilling is sharing that with another person, specifically a young person. So again, if you want to get a hold of me, contact me at Eric dot Lee, Full Circle, Restorative Justice at Full Circle RJ dot org, or you can visit the spirit of Us. I'm getting confused. You can visit Full Circle Restorative Justice at Full Circle RJ dot org, or you can visit the Spiritual Justice Show on our Spiritual Justice Show Facebook page. Thank you so much for joining us and we'll see you next time on the Spiritual Justice Show. Thank you for joining me Eric s Lee on the Spiritual Justice Show. You've heard me say it before. Restorative justice alone can't get us there. Repairing of wom matters, but if the system keeps cutting the wounds return. Social justice fights for equity, but if we forget the human spirit, policy feels hollow. Transformative justice shifts culture, but without compassion, the changes just don't last. That's why spiritual justice completes the circle. It heals the heart while changing the system. It restores dignity while shifting culture. It brings spirit back into justice, and that's where you come in. Tune in each first and third Tuesday at ten am Pacific Time on the Transformation Network as we rise up spiritual justice warriors. This means you choosing courage, compassion, and creativity in a call to action Until next time. Walk with courage, lead with compassion, live with spirit because justice becomes here in the soul and it continues with warriors like us. Join our community at spiritual time Justice dot net