Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Have you heard about the horny, lonely dolphin attacking beach goers in Japan? By the end of the day, you will, oh great, I'll bring that story to you. I will serve it up.
Speaker 2: There's a horny dolphin shaped hole in my heart right now. I can't wait to fill it.
Speaker 1: Good, good, good good. So there's something going on with the algorithm on my phone ever since we got back from the DNC. Yes that I've noticed. Didn't know we were there, didn't know we were around a bunch of excited Democrats because now on my news, my Apple news page that I go to first thing in the morning, it's super Democrat focused. It's like, Okay, for instance, there were three stories side by side today. I'll read you the headlines. Donald Trump begrudgingly agrees to ABC News debate in Bonker's rant. Next headline, Trump staffers spend thousands on pointless ads just to keep him happy. Next one, So is Donald Trump Junior cursed or what I mean? It's just all negative for Republicans and it's totally pro Democrat. It's it's weird. They took control of my phone.
Speaker 3: They had to.
Speaker 1: I needed to go back. I don't need this divisive hate speech on my phone.
Speaker 3: What do you wanted to go back to?
Speaker 4: Just?
Speaker 3: I mean, the NFL's dark this week. What do you what do you expect?
Speaker 1: Well, that's true, that is true.
Speaker 2: There's not going to be a lot of I mean after yesterday, there's not going to be a lot of news for the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's completely biased now, these headlines.
Speaker 3: It's like, I actually, that's a funny thing. You say that.
Speaker 2: My wife bought me a book when we're in Texas at some antique store, and it was this beautiful old book picture book. No, it was a beautiful old book about newspaper Well it said Newsroom Policies and Questions or something like that. It was a textbook for a college journalism course, and it was all about how you know, the questions you should ask if you're going to get into a job in journalism. And obviously the biggest venue for that would have been newspapers at the time, radio was just beginning.
Speaker 3: Because it was late thirties.
Speaker 2: I think this book was published, and one of the questions was about how do you make sure that the headlines that you write pertain to the story and don't show your bias as a headline writer. Because they're talking about all these different you know that people write the articles are not the ones who necessarily write the headline.
Speaker 1: What a lost art.
Speaker 2: It's kind of fascinating to read through, first of all, because the language, the way this book is written is it'll play so much more eloquent than what we have these days.
Speaker 1: Now we are a dumb people. We are down to our brain stems and we're just lizard lizarding around.
Speaker 3: A couple international stories.
Speaker 2: Israeli forces launched a large operation in the occupied West Bank overnight. They've killed at least ten hamas militants. They sealed off the city of Janine. This ongoing operation they set among the largest in the West Bank in several months. French prosecutors have also freed telegram CEO Pavel Durov from police custody after four days of questioning over allegations that the messaging app that he's in charge of is being used for illegal activities and he's not doing enough to quell them.
Speaker 1: Big story that happened yesterday afternoon. Federal grand jury in d c has re indicted Donald Trump on four felony charges related to his efforts to subvert the twenty twenty presidential elections. Thirty six page indictment pared down from a believe forty five by Jack Smith, an attempt by prosecutors to streamline the case in the wake of the Supreme Court's ruling last month that concluded presidents have sweeping immunity from prosecution for their official conduct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that official conduct is, of course the thing that he's trying to trim off of the original indictment. For example, this new superseding indictment underscores that Mike Pence was not only the vice president, which a communication between a president and vice president would obviously be an official duty, but Pence was also the running mate, which would not be an official duty. As president, you don't whatever campaign issues that you're doing are not official duties of the president. So when Trump was accused of pressuring Pence to block the certification, that would have been a private act, at least according to Jack Smith.
Speaker 1: Will this case go to trial before the November election, Absolutely not. It could in fact, drag the case out further the new indictment, because defense attorneys are going to delay, delay, delay, now that these are new criminal allegations.
Speaker 3: Essentially there is a deadline.
Speaker 2: The judge in the case, Judge Tanya Chutcan, has proposed a Friday deadline for both sides to come to her with some way to proceed with this case.
Speaker 1: Bill they'll meet on Friday to delay it, and then they'll meet the next date and they'll delay it further, and that will go on for months.
Speaker 2: The former president, of course, called the new indictment ridiculous, as you can expect, and he said, for them to do this immediately after our Supreme Court victory on immunity and more is shocking. One of the other things that happens, or one of the other things I should say that this indictment superseding indictment points.
Speaker 3: Out, is.
Speaker 2: It takes out this long list of top government officials who apparently were telling Trump that his claims of election fraud and anomalies were false, including intelligence officials, Justice Department officials.
Speaker 1: And of course they can go out, they can go out and charge them later, they can indict them later, especially if he loses.
Speaker 2: So This is a paperwork issue, but it is a significant issue. And again it doesn't necessarily change the timeline. If anything, it makes it pushes it farther out after the election.
Speaker 1: Well, we have an interview. It's a buddy system interview. However, Kamala Harris will sit down with CNN, but she's bringing along Tim Walls. This is like going to the bathroom at a bar. You always bring a friend.
Speaker 3: Always bring a wingman.
Speaker 1: Yep. Why, Well, women need to talk. They need to talk about what's happening in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: They need a break down of conversation.
Speaker 1: Needs some of your lifelong friends.
Speaker 3: In the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I've ever met a friend. It's a place of women empowerment and happiness and lifting each other up. That's a mysterious place, it really is.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the little activity center used to be between Whitney Hall and Shasta Hall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where this new dorm is.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and on the campus maps they still have enlisted at Sutter Hall.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all okay, So again, something we've probably right.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares. Nobody knows the campus, right, we both have people going there. Okay, so per usual. I got to tell you about the horny lonely dolphin. I also have to tell you about the record one twenty five pound prehistoric fish six plus feet long. Found it in Michigan.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I like catching fish, but I feel like there's a certain sometimes it's too big.
Speaker 2: Well, I would just say, because your boat usually is a certain size, you're not You're not on a yacht, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Nobody, nobody has.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? Gary? And Shannon?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: You guys make a long time listener here.
Speaker 2: And Shannon, I'm just trying to figure out which of those article headlines you're saying are interaccurate.
Speaker 3: That Donald Trump doesn't go on bonkers rants.
Speaker 1: Or that he doesn't that's not the point.
Speaker 3: Get into arguments with his staffers, that's not what It's not that they were acts. Anyways.
Speaker 1: The point was to your book that your wife got you. The point is, I like my headlines completely unbiased. I want to make my own determination. If I read one of Donald Trump's truth social posts and I and you say bombers, that's how I want to ingest my news. I don't want anyone throwing their opinion down my headspace.
Speaker 3: Good catch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bottom of the hour, we're going to talk more about the Cory Richman's trial.
Speaker 3: This is the woman accused of killing her husband with fentanel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a good one. This is the mom who wrote a book, a children's book about grief after she killed her husband. That is an advanced move, that's psychopathic.
Speaker 2: Shut up the situation and then oh you capitalize on using your children also a little bit later and we'll take.
Speaker 3: Some talkback messages on this.
Speaker 2: There's obviously been this push, and we've been in favor of it to ban cell phones in schools. There's an opinion piece out of the Telegraph. What about banning phones and the workplace? And do you work in a place where you think that would be a good idea?
Speaker 1: Like I think it would be great, it would be I'm gonna ban my phone right now.
Speaker 2: Do you want to give it to me so that I because you can't put it in your in your purse because you'll feel see.
Speaker 1: My password and you're gonna do something weird.
Speaker 3: I don't think I do know your past?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 1: It's the same password.
Speaker 3: Bill, you haven't changed it? What was that?
Speaker 1: I forget it?
Speaker 3: What a Facebook post up?
Speaker 2: This would have been eight years ago, something like I love the people that I work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so obnoxious. I left my phone at a restaurant or something where we're at Disneyland, I think Disneyland, and I left my phone on the table and I come back and it's this Facebook post that's like, I just sometimes I just really feel like I'm overwhelmed by how lucky I am that I get to work with Gary Hoffman. He's so smart and just what a great person. And it was awful.
Speaker 3: Made you feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: This isn't even a tough interview.
Speaker 7: It's clear that her own team and her own party thinks she needs a babysitter, and that's why they're putting her vice presidential nominee on the stage with her.
Speaker 2: Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckaby said, what's the other take?
Speaker 1: Like, how are the Democrats spinning this? Because what is the other take other than she needs backup? You know it's okay, Like I get it, I also need backup? Do I want to sit in here by myself for four hours when you're not here? No, I don't. I realize that I need somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're also not interviewing for the most important.
Speaker 2: Job exactly on God's are exactly and she is, and I think that's listen.
Speaker 3: I have I.
Speaker 2: Appreciate the idea that she wants to be part of a team and that she wants to have and surround herself with people that are going to help her get through the toughest job she's ever gonna face. But there are times when she has to make the decision by herself, even if I mean to use her own terminology, even if Tim Walls is the last person in the room with her, when she's coming up with a difficult decision or coming up with an answer to a difficult problem, she's the one.
Speaker 3: She's ultimately the one.
Speaker 1: So her interviews, by the way, have this is a highly anticipated interview because of her past with interviews and words salid and whether it's a lack of preparation or uncomfortability or not going to speaking. I mean, you can be a brilliant person and be a horrible speaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that in an interview.
Speaker 1: I know that, but but you know, we have been freaking very nice by not replaying past interviews while we've waited.
Speaker 2: For this one, right, Well, I mean you got to leave. You got to leave the space open for her to fill. You got you have to give her an opportunity. Whatever your opinion is, you have to give her an opportunity. I think, to show that she can do this despite the criticism, which is very valid that since she was basically anointed the Democratic nominee before it became official. I mean, we're talking about thirty seven days whatever it is, the time frame between when she got the mantle of being the Democratic nominee for president and the sit down for this interview Tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Is that tomorrow night? Yeah, tomorrow night, six o'clock CNN.
Speaker 2: She and Dana, She and Tim Wallas are going to sit in front of Dana Bash.
Speaker 3: You can't ignore what I can't.
Speaker 2: What I don't understand is you can't push back against the criticism. There's no argument as to why she shouldn't be doing an interview.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty one, NBC News, she sat down with Lester Holt. This may be why she shouldn't be doing an interview. She was asked why she had not visited the border since taking office. As Vice president, she had been tasked by Biden to be the borders are or what have you? She said back to Lester Holt, well, I have also not been to Europe. Now, what the hell does that have to do with anything with the border. That's our country, That's where the focus should be. We don't care that you haven't been to Europe. But she kind of bumbled her way through that from what I remember.
Speaker 2: Scott Jennings is a Republican conservative writer. He's on CNN and he gave his opinion about what this means for the Harris campaign.
Speaker 4: I think it's I have great confidence in Dana and CNN to do this. I think it's incredibly weak, weak sauce to show up with your runa. They saw us the fact that they don't have enough confidence in her to let her sit herself the actual top of the ticket and do a single interview. In fact, I think the handwringing and the gyrations over this over the last month show a troubling lack of confidence in her political ability, which also makes you wonder, as a voter, well, what kind of president would you be if this kind of a small time decision? Can we do an interview or not. What does that look like for your decision making process?
Speaker 7: So on.
Speaker 4: So yes, I think Republicans are going to think it's pretty weak to show up with effectively someone to take up half the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, to your point of she's going to have a team around her if she's elected president making the decisions. Right, she's a face of the country, the face of the office. But she's not going to make all the decisions. That's just not how it works. You have advisors for this very exactly. I was talking to someone over the weekend who happens to have an evangelical voter, and I was saying, what, so, how do you guys feel about Trump? Like I can't wrap my head around the evangelicals for Trump? And he said to me, you know, when I have a broken toilet at home, I call the plumber and I want the plumber to come and do his job. I don't care what he has going on in his personal life. I don't care what he has done. I don't care if he's a horrible human. I want him to fix my toilet. He said, that's what we think about the office. We want somebody in there that's going to reel in taxes and things like that, and that's what we're interested in in the team around them, that it's the policy. You're not voting for a person and their personality and the way they've lived their life. You're voting for what they're going to do with the policy because it could benefit you, right, because it could fix your toilet.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: And I thought, wow, that I've never looked at it like that before.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a flawed person. I mean, there's no there's no candidate. Well, everyone is, We're all flawed people. His happened to be pretty extravagant flaws that I'm sure people, uh, some people don't want to overlook. But there is no there's no expectation probably that that guy is a direct reflection of your values, right or woman. But it's it's somebody who is going to be more in line with your values than the.
Speaker 1: Other, especially when it comes to dollars and cents. Yeah, follow the money. If you want to give away money, vote for Kamala. You want to keep the money, vote for Trump.
Speaker 2: If yeah, if it's boiled down like that, it's it's hard to ignore, all right, True crime Whens Day When we come back, an update on the Kory Richards case.
Speaker 1: I love it. Did you hear about the kid who broke the vase? No, I got that story coming up. Excellent.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI Am six forty.
Speaker 1: Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: App campaign trail Today.
Speaker 2: Govitor Tim Wall's little ing speech at a gathering in the International Association of Firefighters this morning, but he's going to be making his way to Georgia. He and Vice President Harris are going to do a bus tour through some rural parts. In fact, that's where they're going to be tomorrow when they sit down for that interview on CNN with Dana Bash.
Speaker 6: I want Walts up there because I don't know him. I don't know anything about him. I don't know any of them. I want them both up there because I want to get to know both of them. I want to see how they interact. I want to see if they play off each other well. I want to see I want to see their chemistry, if there is any kind of chemistry. I want to see how do they interact. I want to get to know both of them. There's nothing wrong with any is this?
Speaker 7: You guys make a big deal over nothing good point.
Speaker 1: I do want to see how they interact. That will be fascinating to see, and it'll also be fascinating to see if he jumps in, you know, if she's answering question, if she struggles at all, if he jumps in, you don't think so.
Speaker 2: I do not think. I think that he his personality may prompt him to do that, but I think he's been warned against it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because that's I think that's the whole.
Speaker 3: Way back to the whole debate thing.
Speaker 2: The reason that the reason that she wanted open mics was so that Trump would interrupt her and she could go, excuse me, I'm speaking.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think she wants Trump to interrupt her so she doesn't have to speak as much.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is possible.
Speaker 2: But U and I, yes, we need to know that our president and vice president get along.
Speaker 3: That's fine, and I understand that.
Speaker 2: But but it almost to me that sounds almost like you're relying too much on Uh, how is the table set versus what is in what's in the dinner? Like, what's the candle situation on the table versus what's the food that I'm going to have nourish my body.
Speaker 1: I don't need them to get along. In fact, I think i'd prefer a president and a vice president to have divergent ideas.
Speaker 3: Abraham Lincoln famously chose people who he knew.
Speaker 1: Was going to disagree with me, and Abraham Lincoln very very similar.
Speaker 7: Saying if you want to keep your money, vote for If you want spend money, vote for Kamala. If you want to keep your money, vote for Trump. Is so black and white. If you want to go black and white, how about say, if you're selfish, vote for Trump, and if you care about other people, vote for Kamala.
Speaker 1: We're going to be something black and white like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, yes, I say it.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing divergent.
Speaker 3: But you can be.
Speaker 2: You can be selfless to people, you can be generous to people, regardless of who is in the White House.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: Here's my problem with that take on it is I have a problem trusting the government to spend my money. It's not that I don't want to spend money on people who need it, it's that I want to make that decision. I don't like the way that they money launder our tax dollars. Because that's absolutely what they do. They'll tell you what's going one place, they send it another place, and they're all self serving. So I guess I just have some more cynical viewpoint. But I think that that's the same thing. I think we're saying the same thing now.
Speaker 2: I mean, as an example, this California State Senate yesterday approved overwhelmingly that plan to offer up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to illegal immigrants to put us down payments on homes for a program that ran out of money eleven days after it opened. I mean, they're trying to inject more money into this thing. We have a sixty billion dollar budget deficit in the state of California, and that's where they're putting their money. That's that generosity for the sake of generosity. It's not generosity. It's you trying to buy some favor with some group or some people.
Speaker 3: That's not it. Anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry here, you guys.
Speaker 3: Sidetrack.
Speaker 1: Okay, Corey Richards, all right, So this is a woman, Corey Richards. She's thirty four, she's a mother of three, and she's accused of poisoning her thirty nine year old husband Eric with a lethal dose of fentanyl at their home near Park City in March of twenty twenty two, and she poisoned him by making him a deadly.
Speaker 3: Sandwich jam and fentanyl.
Speaker 1: Sandwich means to collect millions in life insurance funds, flip a house and be with her lover, the handyman. This thing's got everything. Is the same plumber that fixed your friend's toilet. No, I mean maybe I don't know. There was a criminal defense attorney who went on Fox News and so there are two reasons why people lose their mind and kill people. One of them is loved, the other's mind, and she had both of those going on. They said that she regularly sent text messages to the handyman, Robert, who worked at properties she intended to sell. Apparently there was a prenup in play, and if the husband was dead it would make things go a lot easier. Or what my wife is doing right now? Does she have a life insurance policy on you? Because that's that's one of the first things that they do before they kill you. Well, they take out a life insurance I took out a life insurance policy. And she knows that, she knows she does know.
Speaker 3: That, well, why am I going to the body knows the prosecution.
Speaker 2: According to the two day preliminary hearing, the judge said prosecution had shown probable cause for these charges of aggravated murder and distribution of a controlled substance. One of the other aspects of this case is they they were pretty clear to say that this was illicit fentanyl as opposed to medical grade fentanyls, So she's buying the dirty stuff. One of the housekeepers claims to have sold fentanyl to Corey on three different occasions through a series of text messages. The housekeeper was later arrested, saying the drugs and other illegal items were found at her home, and the detective said the housekeeper told her that Corey or that she had sold Corey up to ninety blue green fentanyl pills, and that the housekeeper's supplier later confirmed the detectives that he had sold her the fentanyl that she requested, but they didn't find any fentanyl pills in Corey's home.
Speaker 1: In the months before she was arrested. In May of last year, she self published the children's book Are You with Me? It's about a father with angel wings watching over his young son after passing away. They say the book could play a key role for prosecutors in framing the death as a calculated killing with an elaborate cover up attempt. A defense attorney that talked to Fox and talk about hiding in plain sight, talk about trying to cover up such an egregious crime as she has three children. Yeah, and then to try to profit and write this book and act like a victim when you're actually the perpetrator. That's basic instinct, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also movie, but it almost seems that's too far out. The guy refers to it, is that's kind of Hollywood stuff. Yeah, that's even even Hollywood's like the book. That's too much basic instinct.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: We all saw the movie. We all saw Sharon Stone.
Speaker 2: We have fully too much thrown our support behind banning cell phones in schools.
Speaker 1: Also, yes, and now is workplace? Is it possible that we could ban it in the workplace? Yeah, that would be something in some places.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm going to pay off that dolphin story, the dolphin story, the lonely horny dolphin that has been attacking people in Japan. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. A couple stories that we're following. A ransomware gang claims that it is hacked into the US Marshals Service and is threatening to release information that would include some top secret documents. In a recent post to its site on the dark Web, cybercrime group known as Hunters International added the US Marshall Service to its list of alleged victims, alongside a countdown timer that's set for roughly two days.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the lonely horny dolphin?
Speaker 3: Sure? Okay?
Speaker 1: A lonely dolphin has been blamed for a spike in attacks on beach goers in Japan. Experts warn the dolphin may be lashing out due to sexual frustration. More than forty five people have been injured in dolphin attacks. This is about two hundred miles west of Tokyo. And they think it's the same dolphin, the same male Indo specific bottle nose dolphin that has attacked all of these people. Why because he lost his pod. He lost his pod, he lost the other dolphin. Tail dolphins when they are mating can be very wild, so Dolphins lunging on top of a human are usually a sexual act, and this dolphin doesn't have anyone to mate with, so he's finding people. The unfortunate part is is he's not just lying on top of them and brushing up against them. He's taking bites out of them, which is a problem.
Speaker 3: Of the other part is fine, the general.
Speaker 1: Did you rather dolphin, dolphin rub up against you or bite or take a chunk out of you? I would rather have the dolphin rub up against me than bite me.
Speaker 4: Give it.
Speaker 2: I think you're mistaking the I think they're writing it in a very soft, playful way.
Speaker 3: Rubbing up against.
Speaker 1: You you think it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's an assault.
Speaker 2: Dolphins that then take a bite chew away. There was an opinion piece that came out of the Daily Telegraph out of London that I thought was interesting. We have talked and repeatedly called for cell phone bands in schools elementary through high school. Get them out of there. It's ruining our kids' attention spans. We are giving them mental problems that we cannot control. And it's just an awful, awful tool that kids feel like they need.
Speaker 3: They become addicted to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So heroin.
Speaker 2: So there's a question also about workplace productivity that has declined in the last several years, and the decline coincides perfectly with the rise of smartphones and social media. Similar to the book The Anxious Generation by doctor Jonathan hat which explains that these incredible instances and rise in percentages of suicides, mental illness report sorts, education scores going down coincides perfectly with smartphones and social media. So the question is should smartphones be banned in workplaces as well.
Speaker 1: According to data gathered by Rescue Time, the average worker was spending one point five hours of their working week on their smartphone. That was in twenty twelve, Okay, one point five hours. By twenty twenty, our addiction had grown and we were spending five hours per week on our phones. That's fourteen percent of our working week. That's fourteen percent of loss productivity if you're a productive member of the working.
Speaker 2: Force, which is great. I saw so on Sunday. I still get Sunday mornings. I think it is I still get my screen time notification from it because I've not never turned it off. Mine was really good the last week in Chicago. Yeah, mine was at seven hours a day.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Part of that was because I was like watching things on my phone and we'd have it on while we were doing the show. So it's yeah, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know mine was that, you know, when I'm thinking of that, it was on my iPad. I wasn't watching television. I watched a lot of television in my real life, and when we were there, there was no time to watch television, so I barely watched anything. That's what That's what I was impressed with, not my phone screen time.
Speaker 3: They say.
Speaker 2: The problem of increasingly poor performance at work isn't just that employees are on their smartphones during work time. It's the broader impact on their focus on their efficiency that is the most damaging, because we have become so addicted to our smartphones that merely having it in the same room or even the same area of the office or the house, whatever, hugely distracts us.
Speaker 3: I realized this, and I hate it.
Speaker 2: About myself that that you you'll catch yourself reacting to something and go, wait, why did I Wait a minute, why did I do that?
Speaker 3: My wife and I have our phones.
Speaker 2: If we're watching TV or something like that, our phones are usually over in the other side of the room, or they're on a little table. But if it's if it's just sitting on the table, like the hard surface of the table and not a napkin or something like that, you'll hear it go boom and we'll both like yeah.
Speaker 3: Jump up and look over the couch. Was that mine? Was that yours? Is something?
Speaker 1: That's why I keep it on silent because I found when I had it pinging. If I have it pinging for whatever reason, I find that I anticipate the ping and that makes me not anxious. I would say anxious, But but you not relax, not relax like I'm on the drug. Right. Yeah, we are so addicted to constant distractions. It's so helpful just to like sit in silence without any stimulation for at least part of the day every day.
Speaker 3: So I'd be interested.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you work in a place that has band cell phones, whether it's for safety reasons or the anxiety and focus reasons, whatever it is, let us know. You can leave us a message on the talkback feature on the iHeart app. Just hit that little button when you're on the app, a little microphone button, and it leaves us a message. Or if you think it should be outlawed. Cell phone's outlawed in in specific places of work.
Speaker 1: Big fish and broken vases.
Speaker 2: Oh and the dentist. Oh, something happened at the dentist yesterday. In my entire career of dentistry, they touch you. Never once has this happened before. That's how that happens.
Speaker 1: Waits Oh right, yeah, that's pretty common, right yeah, I mean you walk around with that.
Speaker 3: How could you not?
Speaker 1: That's next Doug, Gary Shandon.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app