Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Sean Diddy Combe's federal case out of Manhattan and the defense is now cross examining the star witness in this case, Cassie Ventura, one of the ex girlfriends, the one who was said that she in a relationship with ten years with this guy and was.
Speaker 3: Subjected to.
Speaker 2: Sex parties they called him freak offs, that she didn't want it to be involved with, but she was afraid that if she didn't, that Sean Combs would then not just tort her career.
Speaker 3: But that he was physically abusive as well.
Speaker 1: Aubry O'Dea is set to testify as well from Danity Kine.
Speaker 3: Remember that group did he founded?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Twenty plus years ago? Man?
Speaker 1: That was a fun reality show. I like Danity Kane. A couple of hits, A couple hits. I still like just a couple of But anyway, big day at the Supreme Court for Trump's executive order purporting to end birthright citizenship.
Speaker 3: The justices have essentially been like.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, but he may get a victory when it comes to lower courts challenging his other executive orders.
Speaker 3: It's where we kick off swamp watch. Surprise. I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar. And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got the real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 3: The other side never quits.
Speaker 2: So what I'm not going anywhere?
Speaker 3: So that now you drain the swat, I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 6: You know, Americans have always been gone at president, but they're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political flunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 3: Why have that people voted for you? With not swamp Watch, They're all.
Speaker 1: Candidled the way that political wrote it up. They said that his executive order to end birthright citizenship citizenship found no traction at the Supreme Court, but that the justices and these oral arguments do sound inclined rain in the legal remedy that judges have used to stop many of Trump's other executive orders. His early policy moves from restricting immigration to cutting federal spending to ending anti diversity initiatives. Three district judges have deployed that tool legally, it's known as a nationwide injunction to block Trump from implementing his birthright citizenship order. There were more than two hours of oral arguments. None of the justices spoke in defense of that order's legality. Several suggested that the order is almost surely unconstitutional. We're talking about the birthright Citizenship Order now very frigid reception from the Supreme Court when it comes to Trump's executive order, saying no more.
Speaker 2: I'd be curious how the Trump administration would paint this because it would clearly be a loss for them on the birthright citizens.
Speaker 3: You thought it was going to be a loss.
Speaker 2: But they would counter to win because they would be able to at least count the victory in limiting where these federal judges can institute their injunctions exactly.
Speaker 1: This is what the justices do seem inclined to do. Devise a way to prevent or limit district judges from issuing nationwide injunctions. And that was kind of the crux of the question before the Supreme Court. Do these district judges have jurisdiction when it comes to nationwide injunctions? And the Supreme Court's like, absolutely not. That's our job, y'all.
Speaker 3: So that is exactly what they're probably going to do.
Speaker 1: Limit the scope of what district judges can say poop or can pooh pooh when it comes to federal policies.
Speaker 3: You don't get to have that fight.
Speaker 2: There's ninety four districts, there are thirteen appeals districts in the United States, and they're saying that the judges that are below both of those. As of right now, the Trump administration is the judges that are below both of those should not have the ability to issue nationwide in junctions.
Speaker 1: Now, they did decide, and this makes sense as well, that judges could or should focus on granting remedies that apply to the particular individual or group that sues that comes to their particular courtroom. Well, how do you fix that person's situation with regard to this federal policy, as opposed to having jurisdiction over the entire country based on this one person's fight.
Speaker 2: So, and what's interesting about that aspect of it is that these lawsuits that they're talking about that have risen now to this level and raised this question, there are individual plaintiffs, individual people and twenty two separate states that have sued in this case. So if the justices even find that the states can have a legal standing to sue, can they prove that they the state has been harmed in some way by this executive order? Now, even if they do find that the individual plaintiffs and the states have standing, the policy would only take effect in the twenty eight states that did not sue, aside from any plaintiffs that would be living in those states, obviously, So it's kind of a convoluted in the weeds kind of thing. Everybody's using that big headline of the challenge over birthright citizenship, but based on the line of questioning from the Court justices today, that's not in question for that right.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Russia and Ukraine said to hold their first direct peace talks in three years, but Putin did not show up. There was supposed to be a face to face in Turkey. Apparently few thought that Putin would show up. That the people that are representing Moscow at this meeting do this does not include anyone who actually makes decisions, and that Putin was not going to give Zelenski an audience.
Speaker 2: Trump said as much today. He wasn't surprised that Putin didn't want to show up.
Speaker 3: Kid, Why would he.
Speaker 7: Go if I'm not going, because I wasn't going to go. I wasn't planning to you, I would go, but I wasn't planning to go. And I said, I don't think he's going to go if I don't go, And that's turned out to be right.
Speaker 2: One of the other big issues, of course, is the ongoing discussion about what's going to happen with Iran. President Trump had said that one of the things he wants to see is a productive relationship with Iran, not necessarily the normalization of relations that he wants to do with Syria, but he wants to bring Iran to the table to get some sort of a deal to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 5: It's very simple. It's not like I have to give you thirty pages worth of details. There's only one sentence. They can't have a nuclear weapon. And I think we're getting close to maybe doing a deal without having to do there's two steps. Is a very very nice step, and there's a violent step, the violence like people haven't seen before. And I hope we're not going to.
Speaker 3: Have to do this it's like he's keeping violent secrets.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hey, stop shopping around our book title. I want to make sure everyone's sitting down for this. But we've got a ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee who is giving.
Speaker 3: Trump around of applause.
Speaker 1: A Democrat, really Representative Jim Himes, has become a cheerleader for Trump's foreign policy.
Speaker 3: Here's the quote.
Speaker 1: I'm not in the habit of praising Donald Trump, but I've got to tell you, in the last week or so, in the Middle East, Ukraine, Russia, it's a different story.
Speaker 3: He said that last week.
Speaker 1: Israel was hell bent on going to war with Iran, implying that Trump helped avert that. He lauded Trump's decision to meet with serious new president. He said, I got to tell you, I think the President has in this last week or so, played the Middle East pretty darn well.
Speaker 3: Wow. So there's one. There's one. Hey, Gary Shannon, High Desert Mike. Hey, Mike, I just wanted you guys to help me out. Wish my son a happy fourteenth birthday. Oh it's a big time. You're going to go to his first concert, going to see Metallica. Yeah, super excited. Yes, happy birthday. Evince love you, Oh my God. For the rest of the show. For the rest of the show, we're only doing Metallica.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she signed off on it, did she? I don't know, We don't know, but cheers to that. My parents would have never let me go see Metallica.
Speaker 3: Not at fourteen.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's why I went underground to raves instead.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sense funny.
Speaker 2: All right, we have a chance for you to win one thousand dollars. Here's how you pick it up.
Speaker 6: Now your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website money. That's money, mon Ey. Enter it now at KFIAM six forty dot com, slash cash Howard by Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, winning is everything, call the winning attorneys at Sweet James one eight hundred nine million. That's one eight hundred nine million or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 2: And again that keyword money goes on the website. Keep an eye on your email inbox since that's how we let you know that you won. An hour from now, we'll do it again quick note. President Trump took to truth Social Today to talk about that birthright citizenship case, and he wrote, big case today in the US Supreme Court. Birthright citizenship was not meant for people taking vacations to become permanent citizens of the United States of America and bringing their families with them, all the time laughing at the suckers that we are. The United States of America is the only country in the world that does this for what reason, and nobody knows.
Speaker 3: It was specifically.
Speaker 2: A response to the issues that were affecting slaves after the Civil War. Not saying it was an easy pass for the Fourteenth Amendment. It was pretty pretty bitterly fought, but it was that that was where it came from.
Speaker 3: Why would you admit you don't know where that came from.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he would say that. We talked about this a couple of weeks ago. Do I expect this president to be an ex constitutional scholar?
Speaker 1: Absolutely no, basic basic understanding of the Constitution. Don't make an argument like that and brag about not and brag about not knowing. You know, I'd like I try to to not do that when I don't remember specific things. What it could be silly things like a TV show that was popular before my time, Mash, for example. I don't know anything about Mash, but I'm certainly not bragging about it because I know that it was it was very popular at one point. Just because it didn't happen in my lifetime or my doesn't mean I shouldn't know. I should certainly shouldn't brag about it. And that's just a TV show.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was either Mark Twain or Abraham Lincoln, and maybe neither one of them. It's better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say that pretty much all the time.
Speaker 2: A large swath of the United States is gonna see an elevated risk of blackouts this summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who else wants to just sit in the sweat in the dark, That's what's going to happen. They say that seasonal electricity forecast warns regional power grids from the Upper Midwest through South Texas will not have the power needed to meet customer needs when we have the high temperatures of the summer.
Speaker 2: Right now, the United States is projected to need ten gigawatts or jigawatts, depending on which.
Speaker 3: Back to the Future movie, you're watching.
Speaker 2: Ten gigawatts more electricity in the upcoming summer season than it did last summer.
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 1: They say it's increasing at more than double the rate it did between twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Why why now?
Speaker 2: So they say there's two specific reasons that they can point to that are at the top of the list. One of them manufacturing plants take a lot more electricity than they had in the past, more robotics, more things like that, and energy hungry data centers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: The technology arms. The technology is not free. I mean the amount of computing power that is going on twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 1: Cell phones, apps, all the things that need all the energy.
Speaker 2: So to make it even better, not only we can make up some of that with household solar. It's a small amount, but we can make up some of that. It's taxing the infrastructure that in some cases is decades, if not a century old. When it comes to the electricity supply here in the United States. Now, energy officials are also looking at a giant problem posed by Chinese made solar devices. The renewable energy infrastructure that exists. A lot of panels come from China, and they're saying that they have begun to find unexplained communication equipment found inside those energy panels. Specifically, they're talking about the inverters on those panels, the power inverters used throughout the world to connect a solar panel or a wind turbine or something like that to the electricity grid, but that they've also been found in batteries, in heat pumps, in electric vehicle chargers. The inverters are built to try to allow remote access for an update, something like that over the air update or maintenance. In some cases, utility companies will install firewalls to try to prevent try to prevent direct communication back to China. But the problem is China's not saying these communication devices or they're not saying what they're for. They're not even listed in the product documents that have been found in some of the Chinese solar power inverters by these US experts whose job it is to strip down these equipment pieces and find them find these things hiding. Now, this is exactly one of the issues that people are talking about when it comes to this free seven forty seven that's supposed to be coming from Cotter to the US Air Force to be retrofitted as air Force one.
Speaker 3: We don't have.
Speaker 2: We don't have any idea what's in that airplane? And I mean down to the studs, what's in that airplane? Are there listening devices, are there tracking devices. That's one of the things that has sort of gummed up the works on that plan is it's not just taking a seven forty seven and turning it into an air Force one ready plane. It's taking a seven forty seven that we don't know where it's been or who has had their hands on it, and then putting it in uh into position to become an air Force one. That's why it's going to take years and hundreds of millions, if not a couple billion dollars before it would even be ready.
Speaker 1: Well, and then the maintenance and then the maintenance tens of millions dollars dollars a month.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, a missing camper in Fresno County resurfaces after being missing in the wilderness for three weeks. We'll tell you her story when we come back.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going to see Metallica. I said that wasn't mom's idea.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, this is se Von from the High Desert. The mom evinced the Metallica ticket.
Speaker 3: Gary, Gary, Gary, I apologize underestimating the power of a mom. Now, dare you come on? Dude? Yeah, dude, I I was the brains behind the entire thing. Damn right, you worry about it. I'd a surprised dad too, but had to justify spending the money somehow.
Speaker 4: Thanks for the shout out.
Speaker 3: No, thank you, Mike. Your picker is a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking it easy on me, good job. My mom would never have done that for me.
Speaker 3: When I turned fourteen. Yvonne wins.
Speaker 2: Yvonne wins that one definitely, Oh and more egg on my face.
Speaker 4: Come on, guys, if I heard you correctly what you read? He didn't say. I didn't know where this came from. He said, I don't know why we're doing this. Two totally different and okay, two totally different meanings.
Speaker 3: Let's not die on this hill. Shout, let's move off the hill.
Speaker 2: Well, let me say this, he wrote, I'm reading directly here the United States of America is the only country in the world that does this for what reason, nobody knows. He then goes on farther down and does explain. This came out of the Civil War, after the Civil War in eighteen sixty five, and it was meant to address the issues that were faced by the children of slaves, freed slaves. But the reason we do it is because it's in our Constitution and has been decided multiple times by the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: That's why we do it. Now.
Speaker 2: The Supreme Court could go back and change that, of course, but that's why we do it.
Speaker 1: So moving on, moving on, Well, Christopher Gutierrez went to go check on his remote camping resort and it was a long, snowy winter in the High Sierra, as you know, and he was shocked when he checked on his little camping spot.
Speaker 3: What did he find there?
Speaker 1: He found a starving hiker holed up inside of one of his cabins. Turned out that that starving hiker was a woman they've been looking for for three weeks. Twenty seven year old Tiffany Slanton from Jefferson, Georgia, had been missing in the Fresno County Wilderness.
Speaker 3: For about three weeks.
Speaker 1: Chris made the discovery of Tiffany about two pm yesterday, just two days after Fresno County said they'd scaled back the search efforts. There's no way this woman could still be alive. She would not be alive, she would not have food and water, probably eaten by the animals. Chris says, she pops out, didn't say a word, just ran up to me, and all she wanted was a hug. A pretty surreal moment, and that's when I realized who this was. He had heard about the missing hiker. Now, the crazy thing is that when the word got to her parents in Georgia, the first thing her mother said about hearing that her daughter was alive is she grabbed somebody at her workplace and said, I need a hug, the same thing her daughter did.
Speaker 3: Isn't that fascinating thing. Now, we don't know how she.
Speaker 1: Survived, because we're all just happy she's alive after three weeks. But we haven't heard the you know, I soaked my sweatshirt and rain water and drank from it as I as I twisted it for three weeks. You know, we haven't heard those stories that we hear when somebody's found in their car after a week and how they survived. Oh, I had a protein bar in my console that I ate for a week. By the way, I put protein bars in my console. After that story, we did a couple of years ago about that woman surviving off a protein bar.
Speaker 2: The Sheriff's department is talking to her to try to figure out how exactly that she was able to live like this. But there's a couple There's two very important aspects of the story. Number one is her parents said they raised their kids with the love of the wilderness and always talked about the importance of being able to take take care of yourself, how to fend for yourself, whether whatever experience that might have been. The mom said, we believe that life is an adventure. Ever since the kids were younger. Is something that we focused on is how to survive if this happened, or how to survive if that happened. So it's nice to know his parents that all the things we taught her she actually did. That's one aspect. The second thing is Chris Gutierrez, the guy who is in charge of that Vermilion Valley resort, which looks incredible. By the way, if you're into that kind of backwoods life. He left one of the cabins unlocked because he knew there was a possibility that in the wintertime, someone stumbles upon a place and you find these cabins in the middle of nowhere. This would greatly improve your chance at survival if you had some amount of shelter.
Speaker 1: Chris says he gave her as many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as she could stomach. There's nothing like a good peanut, even a crap peanut butter and jelly sandwich after being out in the wilderness. Your parents raise you to live off the land if you had to. No, they raised me not to complain about stuff. My parents raised me not to leave the house. I think my dad would have survived in the wilderness for about thirty five minutes before he used to come.
Speaker 3: No, Uh, yeah you think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd be like, where's the TV.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's not a game on, I'll die. Uh.
Speaker 2: If you are interested in this play, this is an amazing looking Vermilion Valley resort, It says, legendary wilderness hospitality. It is in the midst of nothing, and I think they deserve a little bit of a shout out. You can go to VVR Vermilion Valley Ranch VVR dot place. I didn't know that was a dot Vermilion Valley resort.
Speaker 1: Well, from a tale of people who respect the land and respect people who love the land, comes a story about four British men who are dumbasses and do not They have a plan to scale Everest in one week.
Speaker 3: I've seen this movie. It doesn't end well for those guys.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say, this is a this is a bad script pitch right it is?
Speaker 3: It feels like we've done this before.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers take on the a's first pitch at seven tonight. Listen to all games on AM five seventy LA Sports, Dream All Dodgers games n HD on the iHeartRadio app Keyword AM five seventy LA Sports. Visit the Zen. She's sushi counter at Ralphs for your chance to win a baseball sweet life experience to a game in May Zen she handcrafted sushi, made fresh daily. Apparently Tim Kaits eats this Zen. She sushi all the time on a regular basis. Yeah, he's a healthy guy. He's into that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: The Angels had the day off today and they actually come to Dodger Stadium starting tomorrow for a weekend series.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon will continue with our tale of What not to Do at Mount Everest.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Live everywhere on the iHeart.
Speaker 1: We were supposed to have memorized a poem to recite the class, and I did not.
Speaker 3: I this may shock you. You didn't do your homework. I didn't do I wasn't great at remembering that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So I got up there missus Lamb at the time was about eighty three, and I got up there and I said, so close, no matter how far, couldn't be much more from the heart, forever, trustin who you are and nothing else matters. She thought it was beautiful. Oh I'm sure she did, I said by James Hetfield.
Speaker 3: And she still said, well, that's a point.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of him. Seems n He seems like a nice guy. I like his connection to the heart.
Speaker 8: Anyway, Hey, gang, Back in nineteen seventy seven, I was in the ninth grade and my mom took me to go see the Chiechan Shawn movie Up and Smoke, Yeah, whichever version that was out that year.
Speaker 3: I think that's right. She thought it was comedy. Yeah, well it was when we were It was an introduction gateway movie.
Speaker 1: Is the house burning? Is finally burning down? Please tell me someone set the building on fire?
Speaker 3: What does that say?
Speaker 1: False alarm? Bunch of sissies. Wow, well, it'd be nice if someone set the place on fire.
Speaker 2: Why are you hackling the fire department to tell us that it was a false alarm?
Speaker 3: I think they're doing their job. I'm not mad at the fire department.
Speaker 1: I'm mad at the people who work here and have yet to set the place on fire.
Speaker 3: And he's asking for it. It's been asking for it for a long time.
Speaker 2: Breaking news in Denver. Apparently they are the latest airport to lose contact with the with pilots.
Speaker 1: Denver Airport is a disaster anyway, for a variety of reasons.
Speaker 3: But that is a big effing deal.
Speaker 2: If Denver has lost I don't know why this is breaking now.
Speaker 3: They say it happened on Monday.
Speaker 2: It's the loss of communication for approximately ninety seconds at about one fifty local time Monday, after both transmitters that cover a segment of airspace went down. As many as twenty of the pilots that were headed to Denver were unable to speak with air traffic control. The FAA said the controllers used another frequency to relay instructions to pilots. Aircraft remained safely.
Speaker 3: So it looks like it lasted about six minutes.
Speaker 2: Did you say that it said this one says the outage was ninety seconds.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that it.
Speaker 1: Says it caused us five to six minute communication blackout there.
Speaker 3: It's great, all right.
Speaker 1: So four British men are hopping on a plane tomorrow in London. They are going to fly the roughly forty six hundred miles to Catman, do a nepall, board a helicopter to base camp for Mount Everest. From there they will climb to an altitude of more than twenty nine thousand feet to the top of the world. They are military veterans and they hope to complete the trip door to door in a wrecord seven days. Despite this goal of this record breaking time constriction, they are using a gas that scientists believe could boost red blood cell production and help speed altitude.
Speaker 3: A climatization acclimatization. I think it's maybe a pronunciator, that's it's shot in the dark. I don't know if I think you've freaking nailed it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but xenon gas can we go back to the part where you said some scientists believe it could boost red blood cell.
Speaker 3: The others say it I'll kill you. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I want a lot of scientists to say we've proven that it helps speed altitude acclimatization.
Speaker 1: But there's got to be a placebo effect going on there. If you think you've got the special gas and that it is boosting your red blood cells, that's going to work a lot for you in.
Speaker 3: Your Dumbo's magic feather totally.
Speaker 2: Now, usually a trip like this up to the top of Everest requires at least at least a week and sometimes a few weeks of altitude just to get acclimate a climatization.
Speaker 3: Say that better you do that word.
Speaker 1: Acclimate is a better word. Act that is a stupid word.
Speaker 2: Before climbers can attempt a trek that gets more and more dangerous the further and further you go above two above twenty six thousand feet, there is not sufficient oxygen to sustain life life, not.
Speaker 3: Just a human human.
Speaker 2: You're exerting so much energy this is if you were sitting in a lawn chair, you couldn't sit at that altitude. Yeah, harsh conditions, you become hypoxic. Brain function is impaired. To push past all of this, these guys say they have been training for their mission for months. They are doing it as a fundraising event for fellow veterans, which is great.
Speaker 3: I love that idea.
Speaker 2: I'm just not sure that the they wanted to end the way that it very well could.
Speaker 1: To your question about the what is it xenon gas? According to the International Climbing and Mountaineering Federation, they say, according to current literature, there is no evidence that breathing in xenon improves performance in the mountains, and inappropriate use can be dangerous. Made the joke, but it's true. Although a single inhalation of xenon can measurably increase the release of a word, I'm not going to attempt, this increase is not sustained over four weeks use, nor is associated with any changes in red blood cells. According to the literature, the effects on performance are unclear and probably non existent. Alan Arnett is a climber who's been on thirty eight major expeditions and peres definitive daily coverage of Everest and mountain climbing on his blog. He is watching closely. He says, mountaineering is really about suffering. I just can't see flying over helicopter again, going to the summit and then rushing down so you can go back to work. And I have all the respect in the world for these people, but I'm not a fan. Here's the problem that I have with it. If they do this and apparently, you know, they must have just boatloads of money to do this.
Speaker 3: Sure, those are an expensive expeditions.
Speaker 1: Is somebody gonna think, you know, oh, I can do that too. I'm twenty six, I'm young, I'm virile. I can do this in a week.
Speaker 3: I can beat it by a day or whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just but you know what, that's Darwinism. If you think that, then well, perhaps.
Speaker 3: So they've been preparing for this.
Speaker 2: This is not just a thing where they take a couple of hits of zene on and then get on a plane. They have been doing this inhaling what is described by the originator as sub anesthetic concentration of xenon gas mixed with oxygen in a single administration that lasts less than an hour. The strongest effect, they said, comes somewhere between ten to fourteen days after it was administered, which they did back on the fifth of May, and the effects last for another ten to fourteen days. So they're betting on the administration on May fifth that it's going to peak tomorrow, which would be eleven days later, and then hopefully the effects last while they're climbing.
Speaker 3: This will be one to watch, that's for sure. I have something sad to tell you.
Speaker 1: Remember how you were happy with our Jeopardy questions because they were revolved around sports mascots.
Speaker 3: That's over. That's done. Now we're onto slang, which is not okay. Is that okay? I didn't know that you were a slang connoisseur. Oh yeah, oh yeah, especially when it comes to women's sports. Women's sports.
Speaker 1: That's going to be the next Are you excited for the w n BA to tip off tonight?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Clark and Angel Reese are battling it out tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are.
Speaker 2: In the w subsidized NBA.
Speaker 8: O K.
Speaker 1: Trump Constitution. Wait, I don't know, because it's not cool to know about the w n B A I Angel, you did game. Okay, good against the Indiana.
Speaker 3: I don't know fever. That sounds good.
Speaker 2: And the Angel Reese team known as the I have no idea Atlanta.
Speaker 3: She played for Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I don't even look it up, so we do not sound completely ignorant. Angel Rees plays for the Indiana. No, the Chicago Sky.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: I like that Chicago Sky. It's beautiful. They're tough though and beautiful. Yeah, and they could be both because they're strong empowered women.
Speaker 3: All right, let's can we get out of this? Why I feel like I'm here uncomfortable? You're uncomfortable. Hit the thing, Elmer.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app