Speaker 1: Get somebody out there, give in amen for coming out Beans at my home girl bossing beer.
Speaker 2: Yea man, oh I forgot to put the fade in and out. Sorry, so I just got off. We don't want any quick I'll tell you what this is like, Joseph Stalin. If you're clapping for Bea, you better not just stop clapping or you might get shot. So you better slowly descend the This is a thing they said when okay, when Joseph Stalin was the Prime Minister of Russia. Yeah that Oh Jason Robbins just text me Amen, Terry Sun, thank you, Jason Robbins. I love Jason. So yeah, they said when he was if you were the first one, people would clap till their hands were bloody. If you were the first one to stop clapping, that's when they come and grab you out of the crowd and you get shot. So uh, we want and that's how we wanted for Boston be Anyway, good evening, everybody, welcome back to Calling All Beings. I'm your host, DJ, and this right here.
Speaker 3: Is Boston BEA.
Speaker 2: I get another amen, and I'll tell you what We're going to introduce a new members. So let let's say hi to see who's in here? All right? So I knew we had jewels right from the jump. Okay, and we had AJK. What is up? Holmes? Thank you so much. You are so kind in the utube comments. We really really appreciate you. Thank you so much. This is, of course the original gangster Jewels of the Wood, now of Alabama, but originally she from Indiana. Baby. This is our other new mod right here, aka the cat Lady. Got that Chicago we accent? How you doing air guys? Hopefully you like? Hopefully you like my Chicago accent. Brandy? I don't know, Hey, Brandy, Hi you doing over there?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I love that bears anyway, She's like, this guy's an idiot?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who else we got in here? Oh, Lulu Bell you got a photo with Bia?
Speaker 3: Yes, she was at the courthouse yesterday.
Speaker 2: Thank you, lul Belle. And thank you for not charging Bia for that photo. I do appreciate that because we would have taken out of show funds if it were necessary. So that was awesome.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Uh oh the other one right here, the other gangster from Chicago, the US Army's own EO D specialist, Miss Jessica and Beezy. What's up, Homie? Okay, I think we got everybody. Now we're gonna introduce our new bulder, Rate Sah, who's joined us from Bullston. Don't you know who I'm talking about? Bea?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: And what's her name? Love? Did somebody give me a man? Propostant Branda.
Speaker 3: May?
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me on?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I mean we need to have you on anyway. And the timing just was perfect because we were getting needed to have it, like can't another can't round table? And then you know we need a new mod and Bea is just like you know what brand? And I'm like, dude, I felt like that a singer named meat Loaf. Have you ever heard of meat loaf brand? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He took two words right out of my mouth. Must have been while you were anyway. I'm not going to sing the rest of it otherwise he is going to sing one ton of meta.
Speaker 5: So no, I mean, I'm glad, I'm lucky to be helping out, and I'm lucky that I can you know what I mean. I'm honered. I never say no when somebody asks me. I really ever say no when people ask me to help because I mean, so we're here for right, do you help each other? And if I'm watching the shows anyway and I'm not doing anything else, why not if my kids don't need me, but like right now they don't, so it's a good time.
Speaker 2: Oh that that is really dope. And yeah, I mean that is kind of like as long as you mentioned that. I mean we sort of talked about this at dinner when we were sitting there with your husband Ross and I was eating some beleaguer chicken fingers. But uh, kind of what was the moment when you said I have to do something.
Speaker 5: So when I was watching the news and I saw Karen Reid getting walked into the courthouse, I think she was getting she was handcuffed, and I just saw. I just I've had a past history with cops lying, so I never really take cops at their word. And I mean I've always been a pro cop, Like I always say, like, you can't hate cops. Who are you gonna call if you get raped another.
Speaker 2: It's pretty obvious.
Speaker 5: No, we're not anti cop, We're just anti bad cops. And I don't know, I always second guess everyone. I guess I think it's just from living a life of full of experience, of good and dad. And I tend to read people more than I just listen to their words. You know, I look at their eyes, and you know, I watch human behavior, human behavior, it's all about you know. I'll take someone out there ware the first time, maybe even their second, but I just always question everything, especially with mainstream media. It's awful. It's awful the way they just intentionally leave out important details. And so the more I read about it, and then I got into Turtle Boy and just reading about him, and then you know, second guess and just looking into how credible he was too, And turns out he's more credible than any news reporter I've watched growing up, you know what I mean. And I thank him for that. I love him for this, and I love him for everything he's exposing. And I hope he doesn't I don't see him or I don't think he's going to stop after this, but I mean, he's very well known now, and of course you know, he's going to grow because of this. But I hope we all just stick together, and I hope we all just keep exposing because I want to trust people. I want to trust my neighbors and my cops. I mean, they're being paid to protect us and they're not protecting us, you know what I mean. So there's a problem, and if there's a problem, I have to speak up, because if you don't speak up, you become a victim.
Speaker 2: I think the most surprising thing he said is when you look into this somebody's eyes and you're sort of judging who they are, And you did that with me at the meal of food, and that surprises me that you still agree to join.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's what I gave you, like two or three times. But no, no, like, all.
Speaker 2: Right, he's got one more chance and then.
Speaker 5: Oh he's out of state. Good. No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Self deprecation. It's a big part of the humor on the show. So anyway that you know what has so you're in the context of Karen read so now we've just kind of worked in how you got in and we're in this frame now. But as you look outside of that and you look at the larger implications for the justice system, like Sean ellis right being tried three times in was it four times? Was it four times? I think so it might have been four times. What has that illuminated for you, or what kind of light bulb went off for you.
Speaker 5: It's just it's really sad because there's so many other Karen Reids, you know what I mean. She wasn't the first, she won't be the last. Unfortunately, corruption is literally the biggest problem worldwide, and trafficking is the most lucrative business in the entire world, not just the country, the entire world world, right, And I'm gonna say that behind Karen Reid, the bigger picture, I see trafficking, and you're gonna go against the government. It's the people versus the government. It sucks that I have to say that, But you're gonna take down a big, big company, you know, you're gonna come at them hard, and and and Karen Reid's team is coming at them, but they're being respectful about it. They're doing it by the book. They're just such like iconic, like genuinely smart, intelligent people. They know what they're doing, they're doing it the right way. And it's just awful that there's so many like cases that connect, like the Justn Route and the Sander and and Enrique, and it's just like all these people, like the murderers like they don't they don't discriminate. They'll kill another cop. They'll kill a cop and training, they'll kill a pregnant woman. They'll kill anyone. It's just like if you're in the way, or you start asking questions the wrong questions to the wrong people. And they got bigger brothers, and they got selectman brothers. You know what I mean, Who're going to protect them. It's just it's just it's a vicious cycle. And I mean if you don't cut it out at the knees, and you don't, you know, cut the head off the snake or whatever the heck the you know what I mean, if we don't fight this, If I don't fight this, I went through a lot, so I know if I don't fight this, now how bad it is? Like my three daughters. It's like I want to expose the lias because why why not? Why not? It's like it's gross, and I mean, this is hYP did he got away with everything and all these actors and stuff because they got the money to keep them all shut. Like I was saying that I know some people from Quincy and talking about Mike Michael Morrissey and William O'Connell and how they have big boy money and millions and millions people be paid tens of millions of dollars to either not do something or not say something. Yeah, that's Johnny wealth. That's that's a lot of money, and that will make people do things and go into hiding and stuff. And it's sad and you shouldn't have to live that way. None of us should have to worry about this. And I know it's like, of course we're gonna worry about it, But why we didn't worry about this in the nineties. Maybe I don't know. I just felt a little safe for growing up. I could go out and run around the block and my kids. Now, I don't know. I hate this life now, not hate the life that. I hate the life style about how everyone's just just so different. I just want I wish respect and manners would come back into play, you know what I mean. It's a huge thing with like respect wise, like it's just that just went out the window years ago. And I feel like if more people had respect, we'd have a little bit more trust because certain people wouldn't do anything. All these offices and all these cases, you can tell it wasn't their first time doing it. They were so comfortable doing it, They were so comfortable looking the other way on so many things. So you know, there's a lot of John o'keefson Sanders that we don't know about. And you know what, and these governors, all these countries and states talking about us about this case. But Heally's not, Woo's not talking about it. No, Massachusetts lead is talking about it. Noble, nobody. You're not talking about Enrique? Why not? Why you silent? You know who wants to talk, Karen? You know who wants to talk Aiden, because those are the people that are telling the truth. Those are the people that say, I don't can't twist my words because you can't twist the truth, thinking they can't, but they can. But it's just like it's so aggravating, it's so frustrating, Just like I can't wait for this to be over. I love today so much happened, Like today I loved watching carry rabbits like sweat yesterday with the dude pulling on is not all pulling on his call, Like like that's what comes back to human behavior, watching them, you know, and how Carry caught a little attitude with Alan Jackson and stuff and.
Speaker 2: She's following the mcab model. She's been coached on what to do. But what I was going to say is, you know, regarding the justice movement, if you maybe like some of the old members of the audience here, when you go back to the OJ trial, all the way back, so we're going back to you know whatever, it was eighty nine. The youngest lawyer on there was a guy named Barry Sheck. He was the junior lawyer on what was their dream team, just like you have the dream team for Karen to a degree, would have been more of a dream team with if Mark Bettero was on there. But of course they had an honest man in Judge Lanceto, and we have a dishonest woman in Judge Bev. Lance Eto would never have denied what would would yet, like even Alan Derschwitz was part of that, and he was pro hoc fet. He was not on the bar in Los Angeles and in California bar, but of course he could come and represent o'james. Anyway, Barry Sheck started that movement, and I'll forgive me Julie. You might know in the chat, but it's that I think it's called the Innocence Project. But at the point to say he received thousands and thousands of Karen Reid Yeah, is it? The Innocence Project jewels thousands and thousands of Karen Reid like letters of people that are in jail that have been framed, and he can only with his You know, there's more innocence projects now as a result of flowering across the country, but he can only take you know, a small percentage of those cases. So I was just wanting to allude to that be I know you're aware of Barry shehk And there are many, many, many people like Karen Reid. The only difference is is that Karen Reid did have money, did have resources that Lucky Lockren might not have had, or she'd be in jail emailing Barry Scheck saying can you represent me? Because look at the evidence, and they would have been like, oh my god, this is like stone cold framing. This is like framing him.
Speaker 6: Sorry, And they don't want to open up all the cases, and it's like all these cops look can bad.
Speaker 5: They are gonna have to reopen all these cases and look into them. But they should. These are human lives. They deserve the attention, they deserve the cases reopened. They deserve the proper investigation, you know what I mean. And if Michael Proctor and Fanning and Guarino and all these people that are dirty, you know, all those people that they convicted, they god damn deserve to have it relooked. I don't care how much money I would donate to that, and I'm sure every other good citizen would donate to that. Like we unwillingly pay taxes, and we have to donate to this trial whether we like it or not. But like and then we unwillingly have to be jurors too. It's like or you'll go to jail and get fined. You see how they do that too. It's just the whole government just off the way.
Speaker 1: The work that you have, you know, defendants that are being not let certain evidence in. That's another thing that I didn't realize before the child.
Speaker 3: How you can have you know, so many things.
Speaker 1: That could help your case, and the judges the gatekeeper and you know, it doesn't allow certain information in. Like we're right now at a in a limbo with ARCA because I mean, if if if the Commonwealth had a did a proper investigation, did a proper everything, they shouldn't be worried about what ACA is going to present, because at the end of the day, everybody should be looking for the truth, and.
Speaker 2: That's the last thing that they don't. They actually don't want the truth because the truth implicates too many, too many people. Now, even Hank is rope. Now, even he has an interest, you know, in it, because if somehow, if somehow, you know, we all think in that golden bullet is going to come and it's going to be from a three letter agency, and then the bar would probably be looking at Hank like going, what was this evidence? What were you looking at? What made you decide as a special prosecutor to to prosecute this case? Thank you Jules there it is the Innocence Project, Barry shek Now, the older lawyer was the young lawyer back then. So there's so many things. The other thing that would bother me, It bothers me as not a Massachusetts resident but just someone who went to college there and loves Massachusetts. Is all the things I hear Melanie Little say, I hear Mark Beteroh say, I hear brother Counsel saying, and I hear Peter Trego say, And that is the this this is not like this in these other states, like you don't have to give your case away to the prosecution to help them prepare to defend what you're going to bring forward. I mean, you have to give them your evidence, but you don't have to, you know. And and so there's so many of these little Massachusetts isms. You don't want to speak the nature of your objection. It's like, well with that. I mean, yeah, they're just waiting for BEV to figure it out and support them. I aiming positive pathways. Good evening.
Speaker 5: I had to represent myself in a trial. I was pro se. I went to two trials, and yeah, this is I went through a lot of this stuff with the rules of evidence and everything I had. I've had a gate I have a gatekeeper on my case right now for my oldest daughter, and I've dealt with corruption through the Canton courts. And on day one of my second trial, I had a lawyer, a couple lawyers for the first one. Two of them got to SPoD one of them. But anyways, in the second trial, on day one they filed I think it was a rule fourteen potion for some reason, to exclude all of my evidence, everything, everything I had that I had worked hot On right, And they said it was because I didn't provide the other council with all of my you know, the binder full of evidence every co it's discovery. Yeah, fourteen days prior to trial. And I was like, fourteen days prior, I gave you everything, everything by email every time I said I was going to use something, right. But the thing is, they didn't give me my file until eleven days prior to trial. So I had eleven days to prepare and I went to that courthouse. Now I live forty minutes away from the Campon courthouse, but I used to live in Norfolk County and I would drive there three times a week. Can I have my file? Can I have my file? And my files? We have over four hundred filings. That's why we have a gug. Neither one of us is legally allowed to file anything else unless they judge okase it. But yet that was on like filing number two hundred and since then there's been another two hundred and so they allowed it. And I was like, your ana, you didn't give me my file until eleven days ago, and she said, and I got the transcripts and everything. She said, yes, for whatever reason, mother is telling the truth. We didn't give her file till eleven days ago, and I was like, so you're still gonna throw out my evidence? You know what my evidence was? My evidence was transcripts from another courthouse that that lawyer had purgured himself and he lied under oath to another judge. And I had the transcripts and they wouldn't allow them in and I was like, are you kidding me right now? And they knew what I had, And then there's just spend so many other things, just like when I went to get the four days the MCDs, the transcripts after the first two days were mysteriously destroyed, and those were the two days that like he was testifying, and I was like, are you kidding me right now? It was just like I've had a wild ride between attorneys, between filings, between like oh my god moments, this isn't helping. Like I almost went to help me, Hank, because a lot of people will like say and stuff like this can't be happening. This literally can't be happening. They can't do that, and like other lawyers, even lawyers of the day, will sit telling me like, oh, I can't help you. I don't know. I reached out to the mass Bar Association themselves, and in writing they wrote back and said, I'm sorry, we don't have a lawyer for you. Now. I've done nothing wrong, there's nothing hidden. I'll give my whole file to anyone that wants to look at it. I am an open book, never had an issue. I own my own house. I've always worked, you know what I mean. So I'm telling you right now, when someone's doing stuff like that too, you tend to read the fine print. You tend to look into it, you tend to I even enrolled in post a universary last winter because of all the lawyer problems, like the judge fighted my lawyer during a zoom hearing and like it was just I was just like I had bad luck. One got to bod then another one did. Another one went wissing to the point where the opposing counsel we were googling his obituary because he wasn't answering me, and then said we aware you. I went to his office. I called him. Even opposing counsel didn't get a response from months and they just overlook everything, you know what I mean. It's just like stupid stuff it's just crazy, it's wild. So and then my stepfather used to be the Selectman of Weymouth, and you know, there's just stories on stories. But I feel like everyone in the movement movement has a personal reason of why they've been screwed by the justice system or their family has or what something went wrong. And it's just like too many people have too many horror stories. Something is wrong, something's wrong, and something needs to change, like huge change, not just these little mind of things, like something that makes everyone happy and everyone gets actual fairness in life, because it's all we can ask for. His fairness. Just be fair. Don't just judge us, you know what I mean, Like, I know you're paid to be a judge, judge, but you know what I mean, Like the whole bi brings me back to the investigation. If the investigation and the shit, then the charges of shit and it should be dismissed.
Speaker 2: I mean, for my part, I have never been screwed over by the justice system or the police. Yeah no, But I want to provide a frame. I want to provide a reference point. But when I heard what I heard about Turtle Boy, because I was a listener of M. William Phelps's podcasts and he mentioned Turtle Boy and he had had him on I think, and when I heard him, I started googling Karen Reid. Then I started found the content creators. I started listening, and that's when I became enraged. And that's what That's what brought me here is never I've never had any issue with the police or anything like that. If you look at my Twitter profile, it says black lives Matter plus love law enforcement because we don't have to be in one box or one that people can pigeonhole you into. I believe in in both things. Like you said, we we must have law enforcement. We just want ones that go in there with a sense of propriety and a sense of service to the community and not a sense to how can I enrich myself with over time and details, you know, like that South Carolina trooper came on here and could not believe, Now, this is the guy out on America's highways or South Carolina's highways, risking his life alone in a car, and these schmucks and Canton are getting paid double what he makes.
Speaker 5: Kid No kidden, it's crazy, Son to.
Speaker 2: D and pizza and pull Wrinkley Jill Daniels away from Turtle Black like that's that's like, that's the danger. And these guys are I mean, there is you don't know who you're going to run into on in their state, man, you don't and you you know, and and and those guys. And he's like, I can't believe how much he was on with Mike. I heard he was on with Mike Crawford. I haven't engage with them yet, but yeah, he can't believe how much money they make. So people are sitting there, I'm gonna indemnify myself from arrest. I can drive drunk, nobody's gonna fuck with me, and b it tells me. The only time I like curse on this show is when I start talking about these people, the cowards they do.
Speaker 5: They make the bad words come right out.
Speaker 2: I don't use bad words on air, but they do it to me every time they.
Speaker 5: Do because it gets you so emotional because it's like it involves everyone, you know what I mean, It's like an everyone problem because it's like they can do that to anyone, and they've done it to too many people. It's just it's so heart breaking.
Speaker 2: It's like Peter Murphy, I know they go insite Peter Murphy. It's like, dude, don't you remember when he was in the department a few years ago, he was your sarge and you're gonna issue him a cycation? You freaking coward.
Speaker 5: Yep. It's so sad because these people are so like genuinely like good people and helpful, and it's just like it's it's awful to watch because especially if you've been there and you know, like when you know deep down in your heart like something's wrong, like you know they're lying, and it's like, what the hell can I do to help the situation? What the hell? Like this is not right. It just makes you like hot mad, you know what I mean, Like I don't know for me, and.
Speaker 3: We're so brazen, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even out in them and everything. They came over today and the guy said we're no longer allowed to stand where we stand in front of the dance studio. And he came over. He's like, you gotta go, you gotta go this, and that you can't stand in front of the business. People are afraid to come in here. I'm like, they're afraid, but okay, we respect.
Speaker 2: It because you don't want and.
Speaker 5: I was like, we'll just go across the street. He's like, well, I don't think they want you over there either. I was like, well, it looks like an abandoned building. I'm not talking about the general store, the thing next to it. He goes, well, no, you can go way down to like the abandoned parking lot, like blocks down. I'm like, no, thank you, No, I don't think we'll be doing that. This is still a public sidewalk, but thank you. But if a no one it does, I go and they go. When he said oh, the other owners don't want you over there, I was like, do you have that in writing? He's like uh. I was like, oh, is she gonna come out? Because I'm gonna go over there until another owner. I'm gonna respect you. If you come out and say something like they did today, and I'm gonna leave it. I'm never gonna go back again. I'll go to wherever. You know what I mean, I'll keep moving back. We'll do what every business till they come out and say we have to but bev put us there. We don't want to be there, but where are we supposed to go? Like you put us on a broken like the buffal zone down the other end is broken, like the sidewalks all broken, So it's like very dangerous. You're gonna fall, someone's gonna break their ankle there, Like it's dangerous and the cause is so close to you. It's like you're putting our safety at risk even more, even more to prove what kind of point? What kind of point? We're not bothering anyone. We're out there to support the American like the Constitution. How are you gonna punish us for that?
Speaker 2: It's gross, it's gross because they don't. All they care about is their retirement, their four o one.
Speaker 5: K secrets being kept.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their secrets being kept, and being able to continue to be a figure that can leave their house. You can, I mean you can. You can actually break into a catering facility in Canton steel steak tips on camera and it's okay, like that's cool, You're you're good. No, don't do it again, but you're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah's house and get hurt and then sue them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So who doesn't want that power except you get caught by like this other fucking moron who gets caught in tagget stealing multiple times and only because of security there and all the footage they had, you know, did did was he a let go? But if it wasn't for that, if it was at some you know business in Canton, that dude probably would have walked ye promoted. If he would have, he would have gotten away with it. So let me say some couple of things that people in the chat. So at the top of the chat you'll see that there is the Karen Reid Defense Fund. If you hello, hippie chick, welcome them venidos. If you are so inclined to donate to Karen Reid, uh, never a better time than right now when she's in court burning through dollars. So so please go ahead and then donate if you have the bandwidth. Also, if you would like to chat with Boston Brandy, guess what you are able to call on Google Voice to the cab calling number there seven one niner six zero two four four six four. Now you know we talk on the radio and the airplane. We have to annunciate all these numbers seven one niner Okay, So if.
Speaker 5: You would the number, I would never answer because your spam because of what it looks like a spam number that I would never.
Speaker 2: It's Colorado number. But to be truthful, I want to get a hold of Google Voice, go on their website and change it to nine to one four because that's Westchester County, New York, where I'm from. So but for now, it's Colorado number seven one nine six zero two four four two. If you want to talk to Boston, Brandy and Boston, be it. If you don't have enough Boston in your life, we have it right here.
Speaker 3: Tim is one episode, Yeah play.
Speaker 2: All we need is Boston mic and then we'll have like a triflecta of Boston. But then again, Boston Mike has certainly inflamed the community about that he's got.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I saw someone mentioned in the chat about the media, how the media is trying to like hide, oh, make us look like the crazies, the can read supporters. I just mentioned to one of the news reporters before the buffers almost put in place, because she had interviewed me, and I said, you know, you guys have a duty to get the truth out there and to report things that matter and not just what somebody was wearing, et cetera. I was like, you guys have the ability to report the truth and the important things in masses in masses, and if you don't understand how critical that is, then I don't know if you should be working for a news station and you know it never got posted as she never you know what I mean. But it's like I like to remind them, but like you know what I mean, Like you're supposed to be helping, but you could tell when people are there just to make them a book or two, you know what I mean, Like you can read people and they're like you can tell when people are really gripped or they're just looking for a dollar and the next big story. Like some of them, I could really honestly see tripping Karen or Nathan Orbitch just to get the story. Like I could see them. You get like another thing with sometimes the eyes and the like, well that's shoving and that just the little jabs and like the lack of respect you just like some people just and I get it. You want the front story, you want the best pitchure, but at the same time, you should still have manners in respect. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And not only are they controlling where you can stand on a public sidewalk, but they're controlling what.
Speaker 3: You can wear. What's on your shirt?
Speaker 2: Like I also have another question, Brandy, just to kind of get to know you a little bit because the things that we didn't get to cover, which because when I got to meet with you and Ross, we talked a lot about justice and the movement a lot of kind of what you covered today is similar to what we talked about at the dinner table and the kind of cold chicken fingers. But my question for is, like what type of things when you're not engaged in the justice move and you're not doing something with your girls, what kind of activities do you personally like to do? And then what do you and Ross like to do together? What would those activities be separate and a path?
Speaker 5: So we love watching Calling All Beans and Resist Silent and can'ton Chronicle and Britt Happens and now we like watching this is where like consumed with this, Like I feel like we're spending our free time catching up on things. But no, I'm I was always big into Like I like party things. I like party planning, I like balloons, I like stuff like that. Like I don't know, I have like an attic full Halloween costumes, Like if you haven't need a Halloween costume, I got themes, I got Elmo, Sesame Street, I got Scary, I got everything. I'm just like kind of like toys r us kids that never wants to grow up. And I also just like photography. My kids call me Mama Rossi because I'm always yeah yeah. And so the Apple Store and brain Tree actually told me that I was number one and how many pitches? I had over one hundred and fifty thousand photos in my phone one time, and uh wow, you like an extra twenty dollars a month for the storage, Like it's bad. It's like because I'll always take at least three to five pitches in case so one blinks and then I never go back to delete them. And don't ask me to delete my memories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I come on, yeah these are important, right, Okay, So photography you like, yeah, yeah, because I mean I'm curious to know, Like I know, probably a lot of your activities are centered around your daughter. So what were you kind of stuff were you? So? What do you and Ross like to do when you guys go out and do stuff? Do you have do you go hiking? Do you go biking?
Speaker 5: We don't do anything about the kids because I get like separation anxiety from my kids. I don't know. We really don't go out much because I don't know. It's just cheaper and safe and to stay in. I feel like I'm a leedy now because I just I don't know. I like the quiet, I like the peace. I like mute and the commercials.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just yeah, But I mean we'll go out to eat here and there. I like, I don't know. I kind of like the safe zones are where I know. I'm not really one that tries a lot of new things. I'd like to, like, I want to go travel and stuff, but we usually go to Florida every year. We didn't go this year. I've been slacking.
Speaker 2: But if you could go to a foreign country, what would it be?
Speaker 5: I mean, I really really want to go to Greece or Italy. Those are my two big ones, but I haven't really. I mean, I've gone to a Ruba, and I've done Canada and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I always rebody from Massachusetts went to a rubae A.
Speaker 3: I'm going in one month?
Speaker 5: What time are we leaving?
Speaker 2: Hello? You are on the air with Boston Brandy, Boston Bea and DJ. Who are we speaking with.
Speaker 4: My name is Alex.
Speaker 2: Alex are you doing Where are you calling from?
Speaker 4: Bridgewater?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, mass Okay, did you have a question for Boston bea or Brandy?
Speaker 4: DJ?
Speaker 2: You have a question for DJ? Okay? I could get that one answered. I think.
Speaker 4: Hello, is this DJ?
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a question for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I know I'm better looking on the phone, but anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh that's funny. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's what they pay me for.
Speaker 4: So what do you got that's funny? Why are you wearing sunglasses?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you look like me, you probably would wear sunglasses too.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey, is she gonna be Carrie Robert's going to be child with perjury?
Speaker 2: This is a great This is a great question. Be out and then Brandy, go ahead take that.
Speaker 1: I don't I mean, who would be the ones filing those charges? I think she's I don't think so. I mean, if I'm really being honest, I don't think she's going to But hopefully the jury was smart enough to see and realize her lies and how she's being how she's being manipulated, or how she was manipulated.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, whether she was manipulated.
Speaker 1: Those words came out of her mouth and she incriminated herself. But no, I don't think she'll ever see any repercussions for it.
Speaker 8: So Beverly canone can't really say anything, right, Like she's just there to moderate the what takes place in the court. She can't really say, hey, you're lying, right, because that's not.
Speaker 2: Her job at that moment, right, right, Yeah, yeah, I think you're right about that. This is a really I think there would have to be some sort of emotion or some sort of charge filed or complaint filed outside of the proceeding, because otherwise every lawyer would just say the other person's witness, you're a liar. You know you're lying, so they they prove that she lied, But I feel like it would have to be a separate preceding. Brandy, do you have any insight?
Speaker 5: You admitted it? She said today, she admitted under oath that she lied, And she's like, oh, well, it wasn't intentional, you know, like look the other way. But I mean, here we are with the whole discussion thing. I mean, the law is clear, black and white, and if you lied and you're caught onto oath lying, then you should be chilged with perjury. You shouldn't have discussion or pick and choose who have and who doesn't. Like Ba said, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 8: She points out that a timeline, Yeah, timeline, How suspicious is that?
Speaker 4: So it's like, I want to know more about this freaking timeline exactly.
Speaker 1: At the last trial, Jen McKay brought it up how it was Peggy O'Keefe's idea for them to do a timeline, but then based on what Kerry said today, that whole question came down to her saying that she didn't she didn't understand lally's question. So she kind of tried to save herself by saying it that way that oh, she misunderstood.
Speaker 4: Yep, and Peggy is just a steakout just placed the blame on her because nobody would disagree with Peggy, right, so they just go along with something like that, Hey, I caught someone in a lie today. I caught Kelly Roberts in a lie. She said that, oh, I went to pick her up because she had full of drive. But when Peggy O'Keefe was on the stand, she said, me and my husband, we live in New England. We both have full well drive. So she lied and said something about full well drive, saying the reason I picked them up is because I didn't want them to drive because they didn't have full of drive. It's like, wait a minute, that's right. Nobody really picked up on that.
Speaker 3: No they didn't. I heard that.
Speaker 5: Talking about her husband. I get a bad feel like like I feel like she's like, how long you've been married? She's like too long? Oh? How many is fifty three? Is that long enough?
Speaker 3: And then she's like sarcastic.
Speaker 5: She kept talking like I feel like she was talking bad about Patrick too. She's like, yeah, he just he gives me a run for my money. And this one you just the way she said it two or three times. I don't know. I just it breaks my house here.
Speaker 4: That doesn't really change anything though. I mean, fifty two years married, people are gonna pick aaron. Plus, when you have trauma in your family with your kids pass away, it's probably gonna cause tensions. It usually happens. But thank you. I'm gonna drop off one thing.
Speaker 2: Real quick before you go. Alex is he still there? I think he left? Okay, let me let me cut off, all right, I'll be with you guys, in a second. I'm going to make sure that Okay.
Speaker 1: We got it, don't you worry. You can go take your nap now, Dja's nap time. But I mean, I did I have to say I have. I've only seen her go in and out of court and only the impressions that Turtle Boy has spoke about her. So it did kind of humanize her for me, like it was. But I don't think she really I mean, her story in Karen's story obviously don't jive as far as when she's saying that's certain things, the whole oh, when did you.
Speaker 5: See the tail light thing? And she's like, oh, it was when we came out. I forgot. I go whatever, Oh there's no video about though. You make sure you change your story to a point right where there's no video.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: How many times it just story changed, like is someone keeping Italian? How many times they say, oh, I didn't understand the question or I didn't you know, I was confused because I thought that'll be used again like more. I don't know, it's just it's just read.
Speaker 2: But it's so obvious there's something I was going to say here. I'm just trying to reset the phone because you guys, could hear that audible tone. I don't know if it's because he hung up and I didn't, or maybe I need to be the one that hangs up. But I'm going to try to reconnect the uh the bluetooth so in case someone else wants to call and talk to Boston, Brandy. But anybody. It could be a friend, it could be a family member, it could be somebody who's an acquaintance who you rid yourself of. But do you know anybody who's a really prodigious liar? Tell me both, Brandy, you first and be a have you ever met somebody that's a really like a big time liar? Yes, I have, okay, someone and the kind of person that I'm okay, let's select it to the roadcaster. So once again, we should be able to take a phone call if somebody wants to call in. So when that person is a lie and be a deed, do you know anybody like that? Like you're like, wow, this person is such an thing liar, Like I can't trust anything they say, and like you divorce yourself from that person. Sometimes they're a family member and you can't, you know, But do you know anybody like that? That they're really just a big time liar. Yes, well, that is like the prism through which I view this case and these third party culprits, and that is that lying is like a starting point, like that is endemic to what they're doing. They're of course they're going to lie about everything. So for this lie, when you look at all the other lies, this this perjurius lie from the grand jury testimony looks normal like to them, this is normal. So that's why, and I think Melanie Little talks about this is when your behavior is at this level, you deprive us of outrage because you quickly run out of I don't have any more outrage because of everything they've done that looks guilty, gathering at someone's house to get your story straight and the police allowing that. And I'm going to destroy my cell phone because someone from Stoughton District Court called me and told me they were going to come and get myself and bribe Rye's phone. So we're gonna go ahead and destroy the phones, and I'm going to delete calls, and I'm going to go to Lang's house and I'm going to call o'keef's mom, even though she didn't even know, you know, she barely knew o'keef and then try to you know, start working working everything against Karen, start to So there's so many lies that you just don't have any outrage anymore. That's what's crazy about this, this whole thing. So, uh, this is normal. But what Roberts just did, this is like oh okay, yeah, I you know, I sneezed, okay, so great, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's just like a But I also feel like there was a sort of you know, I think they're keeping her very close, and I think they were able to most brainwash her.
Speaker 3: That's what I kind of felt.
Speaker 1: Like like they were able to you know, they're keeping her very close.
Speaker 3: She says. She literally on the drive in today to court, she received a phone call from Jennifer.
Speaker 1: McCabe, you know, wishing her good luck while she's still you know, why.
Speaker 5: Do you good luck? Why do you need good luck to tell the truth? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did I say to you being when you said that? The first words out of my mouth, Brandy, this is how you and I are. I said, why do you need luck? Just to tell the truth?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: That require luck?
Speaker 5: You know, how do you not the whole I don't recall. I don't remember. How do you not remember one of the most traumatic nights of your life? Well, what does this happen often? Or it lost? I don't know, like all these people, I don't remember. What do you mean you don't remember?
Speaker 2: You were drunk, judge Judy says, I, if you tell the truth, you don't have to good memory.
Speaker 5: You don't have to remember another night she comes to. You don't have to practice, and you don't have to make a damn timeline with your sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifty years and in court basically is it's crazy. Yeah, And you know the situation with Roberts we talked about today. I was trying to feel some empathy for her and so I kind of try to do this exercise would be with marginal success. But if you if you try to put yourself in her shoes, you know, for a second, you're like and you have McCabe talking to you. And one of the women from Canton called me and gave me an example of how manipulative she is and tell me if you guys have probably already heard this story, but essentially, this woman is over McCabe's house. Another woman comes over and Jen offers her beer, and the woman says, no, no, thank you, I don't want to drink, and she says she calls the other woman. The kid says, watch, I'm going to get her to drink a beer, just to show how manipulative she can be, because she's just like one of the scummiest people that you'll And I feel sorry for you, you daughters. I don't even know the names are of her kids, but I feel sorry for you that that's your mom, because he's the worst role model you could possish too.
Speaker 5: Like, watch, watch what I can do, Like look at me, Look at how great I am. Watch how powerful I am.
Speaker 2: Trump I can do.
Speaker 5: I can change that person's mind right now. Like it just sounds like she wants to be known as someone powerful and like, like you said, manipulative and like I can do and make anyone do what I say. Like yes, it makes me sick.
Speaker 2: Like she's a disgusting one of the underclassmen from Canton High School. So she would have been a sophomore when Jen was a senior. And lo and behold, she reached out to me via email, and it took a couple of weeks and then finally we had a phone call and she lives in Canton, and she told me about her in high school and she says, one hundred percent he would have it out for a woman like Karen, that the jealousy of a woman who she didn't follow the rules, didn't go and get married and do all the stuff you're supposed to do and have kids, all.
Speaker 5: Of society, because society. You know, if we don't fall society, we don't work a nine to five, you know, all they are pieces of trash. They're out there every day. They don't got jobs. Like some people work at night. Some people are just independently wealthy. Some people work on weekends, some are retired, some are students that you don't know nothing about. These people that you're judging and colin scum and you know they've got no jobs and they're obviously you know, it's just people just judge people on stupid shit.
Speaker 2: It's just well, the independent success of what she is saying, this woman told me from Kenon is that she would be upset with the independent success of a woman like Karen, like that would be threatening to her because Karen is a fortyish woman on her own, healthy, nine hundred thousand dollars home. You know, a ninety thousand dollars suv and he doesn't have a husband. How dare her? And doesn't have kids? How dare her?
Speaker 5: There's something wrong with her obviously, Like yeah, And then people have automatic bias too, because if you're arrested, people just think, obviously the contact, she wouldn't be arrested if she didn't do something, like the cubs had to have had something. And that's the biggest problem too, because half the people sitting in jail right now will tell you that same thing, like they would just they didn't have nothing. But when they if you have a badge and a little name tag, people tend to believe you because of your title. And I always say that I don't care if you're a doctor, a teacher, my neighbor, a cab anyone. Like just because you have a certain some certain title doesn't mean I have to trust you. I don't have to trust you. You can earn my trust, you know. Take it like I'm just so glad that the world is waking up to certain things, you know what I mean? Like the internet does help for that, Like the Internet is the devil for most part, but it's also very helpful. And in today's world, you can get things done so quickly because of the Internet, you know what I mean. So all these law make is and all these changes that take ninety days and ninety months for Christ's sake, like make stuff happen overnight. We are not going to live forever, and we're all living in some sort of like hell basically, or we all want something to change with some sort of system, whether it be the food, the FDA, or the justice or anything, you know what I mean, Like just the United States as a whole, Like if we don't become united in the United States, then we're all just going to continue living problem filled libes, you know what I mean. If we all want the same thing, we all want peace and safety, then we all need to speak up for it, not just like just because of one case. It's not just one case, like it's continuous. It's like when you hear someone got raped murdered in a d why, it's like kind of second nature. You don't even really care about it normal because it happens every day so much. It's constantly on the news that oh, this sex trafficker and this guy and this guy and it's like you're always here. I don't want to be always hearing that and thinking it's normal, Like it shouldn't be normal. It shouldn't be on the news every night. Stop reporting the way others sixteen times and one. Get get real information out there to people so we can get out there. And how about it like change? You know what I mean. It's just it's ridiculous the way the world is run right now, and media is one of the biggest problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's why we're here today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, Like.
Speaker 2: Can I get a Boston Brandy and Boston bea? Uh, if you would like to call in and talk to Boston Brandy and Boston Bea. Unfortunately you also have to talk to me, but we'll make it minimal seven one nine er six zero two four four six four If you want to talk to these lovely ladies, and I know you do, so, so there's that. There's that. Okay, so good. You gotta be all right? What do you got for Boston Brandy take it away? Bea?
Speaker 3: So the Buffers own change?
Speaker 2: She has a husband. How can I a But it's very nice that you want to Yeah, I'm sure she, I'm sure she likes the fact that you want to, so that is cool. Nobody doesn't like TAF fans, right there you go.
Speaker 5: Well, I used to say I really didn't like flowers because they reminded me of funerals because I just went to too many. But I mean they're pretty.
Speaker 2: The number is on the chiron Okay, yes, mean screens.
Speaker 3: So let's see.
Speaker 5: It was really a change. It was just well, well.
Speaker 1: Are you guys going to stand somewhere differently now? So this is a little morning This is for the afternoon, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys move in the morning like they do the morning prayer and everything in front of the courthouse are usually like seven thirty and by eight o'clock we have to we can't be in front of the courthouse at all. So we usually, like if you're standing looking at the deeds and the quote is behind you, we go to the left. We go down that street and that's the dangerous kind of area because the sidewalks all broken, its money, it's puddles, and the cars are just so close to you. And then after Karen drives by, because we wait, we like to, you know, show her that girl out. They have to support her. So once she drives by. You know, we just all walk to the other end because you know this donuts as cookies, the shops, this food and this sunshine. So it's cold out that we like to stand in the sun, you know what I mean. But where they told us not to. And I had always wondered about the dance studio too, and I had said that today I go, if I signed my three girls up, and you think we can.
Speaker 7: Stay, yeah, you know what I mean. I don't know, but it's.
Speaker 5: Just directly across the street. It's kind of like an abandoned I don't know if it's an apartment or what. We'll find out tomorrow, but it's right next to the general store. But we do stand there sometimes. We've never had a problem. So we'll just have to go across the street. They want us to go far down to another Pokama, but no, we're just gonna keep moving down little by little. I mean, I don't want to be disrespectful, of course, like never what I want to do that we're supposed to be out here, like you know, fighting for a good behavior and truth and all that. So I don't want to cause anything. But I also don't want to be trampled on and disrespected when I have a right to be there. It's a public sidewalk, and we have such a good system. Anytime we see a runner coming, or a dog walker, or someone with a carriage or anybody, even people from the courthouse, we all yell sidewalk, sidewalk. It's just what we say. And then everyone turns and they back up. We back up, We clear the sidewalk. We don't sit there like a couple. There's been one or two moments where we accidentally were congregating. We're talking and we have our back turned and people run into us. But at the dance studio where they told us not to be today, there's a little hill, so people have been walking up around the hill if they don't want to go through us. But I don't know. They said people were afraid to go in there, and I don't understand who was afraid to go in there because they go in through the back. They go down the backpack a lot and go in. But I can't argue it. He's the owner, he's the boss, and if he doesn't want us on his property, we won't be on your property, you know what I mean. So we can stay on the sidewalk, but I meant the.
Speaker 2: Cops e the brandy. I really hate to interrupt you, but I think that chat is wanting to know if you have any dental care tips, and you talk about what kind of toothpace you use, your your flossing regimen, whether or not you're using strips. Can you can you talk about your dental care?
Speaker 5: Actually I don't know what it's called. I got my toothesdaste off of TikTok. Actually what.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: They're actually a little tablets. The tablet and it tastes like a mint thing, but then you brush your teeth with it. I don't know. Yeah, it's random. I'll try random things because I'm into like I'm trying to read ingredients and poisons and all that, and everything's poison everything you put in your mouth, but I mean what you eat. And I'm afraid of cancer. Everyone in my family dot of cancer. So I'm trying to like, I mean, if you think about it, all the chemicals you put in your shampoo, your mouth, everything, and I watch makes your blood pressure rise.
Speaker 2: So I just want to I just want to say. There are two products that I endorse. One of them is DJ skincare formula which is all organic. Apparently I haven't sent you one, but I will bring one to Massachusetts. Be swears by it, would you agree? Be you?
Speaker 1: I have been using it since chat yes on your face every night?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: And also I use something I get this on Amazon called African Black soap and it kind of did I send you any yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes?
Speaker 2: How would you describe it?
Speaker 3: It's like I mean, I kind of.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, well, or like a cereal bar, like a chocolate bars.
Speaker 2: Is the legend, Hey, Dennis, he spends a lot of time on sidewalks with these two right here.
Speaker 5: That's all like patriarch Dennis Greeney.
Speaker 2: But but African black soap, Yes, Patriots, Cindy, I will, I did give you one. Awesome, Okay, great, that's the DJ screen Care. The African Black soap is the purest thing. They make it in Ghana and no matter what company you get it from, it looks kind of like a brownie. But the shade butter in there kind of looks like white chocolate that's embedded in it. And it's got like palm kernel oil, steering oil, plantain ash and the shade. But it is as natural. You're not gonna find. There's no scent, so don't like go you're you're gonna smell anything. But it is the most clean that you're gonna get. It's brown, so it leaves brown soap scum instead of white in your shower. But it is amazing. So that in DJ skin Care for me, that's where it's at. I'm gonna hook you up, man. I'm gonna send it to you so done and done, so yes apparently in debt and I gave it to you. Okay, Well when I if I come up there, I'm still gonna talk to mom about May first, and I will bring some cans of DJs can care for my homies because I'm gonna stand out with you and and maybe we'll do a meal food and all that. But first I gotta get approval to travel.
Speaker 5: And then the buffer zone. Today they came by on their little breaks, so it was nice. Every day we get like little random like visitors and stuff, you know, like JFK and James and all them and DJ like it's nice to see like the content creators come down and the family and stuff. It's just you know, they don't have to do it, you know, and just showing their gratitude and it's nice. But it's so cute because like, well I've met them before, but the people who were there for the first time, and they're like, oh my god, Like he's coming. I'm like, do you want me ask him if he'll take a picture of you? Like I'll ask him all you know.
Speaker 2: They're like you will.
Speaker 5: I was like yeah, and then point and he stands there. He's such a good sport. He takes like ten pitches. He's like, all right, can I get my Like I gotta go. But it's nice for them to do it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's so awesome to come there. Oh, somebody's on a mission trip right now. Yeah, Diane tell him to bring home some of that African black soap. I mean, it's it's pretty cheap. I buy it by three, or you could buy three pounds of it. And basically you take a butcher knife and you cut this big block into soap bars and then you just grab a soap bar. When it wears, I grab another one. But yeah, it comes in a in a big, a big lock. But it's it's quite good. But yes, Julie, I will send you a care package and take care of business, and it's an honor to come there, and people are welcoming and welcoming you into the movement. That's basically you know, that's how I felt. So you know, why wouldn't I want to come back? So Dylan flew in tonight, awesome birthday party here for five weeks. Well there you go.
Speaker 5: I know, I was so glad I couldn't get a babysit. I was so sad I wanted to planning to go to that, and then my neighbor couldn't last minute. And but I think with yeah, yeah, well I because I texted you earlier. I'm like crap, because when we were there earlier, I was like, I hope I didn't mind, but I'm gonna have to do this from there. And I assumed I would have to do the live from you know, the Marthy Body, but and I ended up not. I couldn't go, so magar. At least I can go, the kids can go upstairs, and I'll have it quiet. But but I'm sad because, oh my god, I can't wait to meet Dylan. I'm so excited to meet him. I just want to give him a hug.
Speaker 2: He's very motivated. Dude, many.
Speaker 5: From Dylan because he's always doing this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so he's going to be here for five weeks.
Speaker 1: Was originally he was only coming for two. He was coming for two weeks, so he can must have changed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's his first one year in the United States. Is cool. That's I hope they're they're easy on him tonight. I hope, I hope. I hope he's not out after tonight for a good week. God. Yes, So there you go people right now.
Speaker 2: So thank you Jason for looking that up. That is correct. Yana is on the east uh east coast of South America, and Ghana is most certainly in Africa. I guess I've not been.
Speaker 5: People are watching and involved in the case.
Speaker 2: Oh totally, man, totally. It's amazing, which reminds me of a you need to reach out to Christina because we have not. I do not. I don't know where Christina is. Listen, where is Christina?
Speaker 3: I know I saw her Nurse Kim's chat yesterday. I always say hi to her, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I don't see her in our chat and she's like one of the yet, like.
Speaker 5: Wait is britt on? If BRIT's on, she might be over there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's one of the biggest supporters of this show.
Speaker 3: So that surprised you and changed his flight.
Speaker 1: And then Michelle's trying to get in what inner circle get an invite where on the.
Speaker 5: Monday and I dive out pizza. It's that's where they have the surprise, because we do there, you know. But it was the resistance of Silence crew who set it up and knew that he was coming. I guess I didn't know he was coming. I thought we were just doing a live but then I just when I went to watch it up stairs before I got on with you, I was like, wait, he's there in her life. I'm like, he's there in real life. I was like Ross, I would have left the kids home alone. Was like, oh my god, is he there. We're alive.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 5: I like meeting new people, especially if they like generally. I don't know. I just feel like he has a good soul. But I don't know. You never really know. You never really know.
Speaker 3: But you got to look into his eyes, not through the street.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, nice one deal. Double oh man, there you go. Oh and all right, I think we're about I think we're about done for tonight, you guys, any parting shots that we need to get in about the case, the trial, any of this kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: What do we got who's on for tomorrow? Do you know?
Speaker 3: We don't know. We have the rest of.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Oh he oh, we don't know what he's on again because he was only on for a little bit subject to me. But I just want to say, Boston Brandy, thank you for joining our team.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna love it here, and you know you can. We'll see you in.
Speaker 1: The chat you come and join us, so I think it'll be a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: Thank you for saying give me that wrench.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to take care of that tonight. Yeah, I'll I just haven't had him in it to do it since I found out, but I'll go ahead and get that wrench done and then yeah, and you'll come on with us. And you did great. You know you're you're great on air and so.
Speaker 5: On camera. But I mean, I'll do it if I have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean if you want to. If you don't want to, but if you want to come on, you're you're more of a welcome. Yes, Yeah, she's gonna be our new wrench. Michelle, you're welcome to as well if you want to to be on our my team. We as as everybody knows, we do give out gift cards when we when the show makes money, we we spread the love. So yeah, so as as Eddie, he is playing on guitar right here. We could do more, but we're gonna save it for later. So on behalf of Boston Brandy and Boston Bia. This is DJ saying peace out, one love and we will see you down the road.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,