Speaker 1: Today, who we are casting. We're casting the Man, the Myth himselfs James Bond. We're casting q M, the Bond girl. I guess you get me the Bond guy if you wanted the villain, Felix Lighter and Bond themes. So that means we're gonna pick a band or singer or musical act I don't know to do the theme, so I guess I could pull the wheel. I can't put the wheel on screen right now because I don't want to test the laptop here.
Speaker 2: How many characters do we have? I got six.
Speaker 1: I just put them out.
Speaker 3: Then I I just have like list of actors. So I'm just gonna throw them in the categories as we go.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a wide range.
Speaker 3: Some of them are like bracketed villain, but not all of them, and not all of them makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're spinning to see who goes first here? Right? Yeah, thank god, of course good. I wanted that. So I want to get my pick out of the way quick. And how this works, it's like a fantasy draft. So when we pick an actor for any role, they're off the table. So if I were to pick let's say oh, Daniel Craig is my Bond again. They couldn't pick them for the Bond Villa or anything that they're completely off table, so maye there's some crossover made them and I get to pick the category first, the person which I know who I'm going with because I don't want to get picked.
Speaker 2: I like my chances if you guys not picking my picks.
Speaker 1: I feel pretty good about that. Yeah, yeah, I think. And then it's Kirkling and then it's Taylor. So I feel like since we ever did the first ever draft of any kind where picked actors and Taylor you went, I think from that point on we never worried about having the same pick. I think it's more surprising when you do bring up a pick that we have the same thing, and sometimes half of them are just because you heard me on one podcast be like all big Star and then you just swipe it. Yeah, what was your name Naomi Scott? For a while, Yeah, which didn't work out.
Speaker 3: It worked out, but I'm still better that you got that because that was Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm going for the easy one. We're starting off hot. We're starting off with mister James Bond himself. Now the reason this one was hardest for me is because I am in the camp where I still think bond that should be a can be mad if it's a star, but it should be a no name. I'm not doing that because that's not fun for the draft. I just say, oh, this guy who's in one episode of Peaky Blinders, he looked like this, so uh yeah, it's killing Murray but no. So that's why I did go with an actor. I'm going with a person that has been talked about a lot, talked about this week that apparently, I don't know, the rumor is very shaky where it came from, but it would make sense. I'm just taking We just talked about this guy, Jacob Lohordy, just the easy one. He is Australian, but I can't remember which bond There was a Bond that was Australian. Pierce Bronson was Irish, so it doesn't really matter. They might try to go full British. I think Austin people talk about his height. That could be an issue, he could be too tall, but I actually liked that. I think that makes it a little bit different, you know, like this bawd is like towering. So then because people go, oh, well, when he's fighting people, how's it gonna be scary. We'll go get the fucking guy from twenty eight days later, like who played, Uh, what's the name? Yeah, what was his name? Samson? Yeah, Like that's what you do. Go get some fucking wrestlers, Go get some big dudes to make Jacob Glorido look so yeah. I if I had to pick a star, to me, that's definitely the best one. I don't know if he even would like. I think the interesting thing is, I think everybody in this first one, I think the people that could be written off side characters, villains. This is the knee doing it right. There's no guaranteed in Nievill nuve is gonna direct the second one, right, because a lot of people don't like Sam Mendez did that. I think a couple other people did, but lots of times it's just a direct one and then they hand it off to the next director. Account right. So for me, I think that's where I could see a Lordy because I don't know if you guys remember this that he was in the running for Superman, but he didn't even want a screen test. He was like, I'm not doing that. Like they asked him if you want that, Oh, I think kind of. I think he kind of felt like, I'm at a point where you could just offer this to me, and I don't even think he would have done it. I think he is being hold out for Batman. But I think he is similar to Timmy, where I don't know if he wants to do superhero stuff. But at the same time, if it was always his kid dreamed to be Bond, how do you turn that down? Right? And especially so that's the thing. It's a knee and it's Bond. But then if he agrees to it, he doesn't know who the second director is gonna be or the third right, so it's like it gets start. Look at Pierce's run, It's star great gold Nye and then it got really rocky as it went around, like world not enough. So I'm picking a LORI and I really only had one other guy, So I'm happy that nice This is af the table for me.
Speaker 4: So Kirkland cool, good pick. I was thinking about him, not for Bond though, for everything Towering. You know, yeah, I think that it's funny.
Speaker 3: I uh, you know, watched Wuthering Heights not too long ago and say oh well that Jacob already like he definitely handsome man, but fuck man, Frankenstein ruined it for me. Every time I see him, I just see him as a monster, Like like his facial features are just like all and like wathering heights. He's like yelling, kind of like a mongrel. Sometimes I'm like, this guy is just Frankenstein.
Speaker 4: Now. In my eyes, I know you're gonna be like frank Size, the doctor, frank Size, also the monster. They share a name. No they don't, they do.
Speaker 1: In my eyes your eyes, yeah, yeah, they don't call him Frankenzeineh.
Speaker 3: Jacob is still handsome, but I just see him differently now ever since Frankenstein.
Speaker 1: Maddy said he missed some stuff. You literally just picked the first missed the first pick. I picked his bond. It just started, so just started. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a good healthy amount of selections I think for this none of them like like, all of them kind of work. But the one that I love the most is kind of the most different out of all of the handful that I had. I'm gonna take dev Patel as my pel Yeah, yeah, absolutely. This is my original list too from July. So okay, it was like pulling it up, being like, oh, I kind of forgot about that person. But de Hotel I had in a different category, like I didn't have as Bond. Most of the names on my list don't have categories, so.
Speaker 4: He will be interested, all right, Yeah that, But no, I had him as Q actually originally, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess we did get a young Q the last I mean, Hotel is not even that young now though, right, like he's forty something probably, yeah.
Speaker 4: But he's he's fantastic.
Speaker 3: So I think he would definitely lead a James Bond series, and you know it would be something I don't know different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I could see that. I definitely see him his Bond easily. Monkey man. I had to revisit that. It was a great time.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he's British or not, but I think he's British.
Speaker 1: I think. So yeah, Well that's it. We're gonna finish the rest of the picks in a couple of months. So that's just a teaser. So let's talk about breakfast sound. Is Maddy right?
Speaker 4: Boost that patron up there, Maddie, Yeah, you'll get two patients.
Speaker 1: Get the full lists? Uh uh no, taor what do you what do you got there for?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you got there for?
Speaker 4: James Bond, Dev Patel? And then you have Jacob al.
Speaker 2: I do have two picks, but I don't know which one to go with.
Speaker 4: You get two picks?
Speaker 2: No, I wrote to.
Speaker 1: But it's a man roll. Yeah, yeah, I forgot the rules of the It's a two man roll, two people playing Bond.
Speaker 2: Do I pick pick? I think there's a better obvious choice here, and that's gonna be Matt Smith.
Speaker 1: Matt Smith, Wow, front.
Speaker 2: Off of his house of the dragon stuff. You know, I can just see him just what sex?
Speaker 1: What's that? Yeah, Morbius when he's dancing.
Speaker 4: I can't hear the song though.
Speaker 1: I'll get it. I'll look it up.
Speaker 2: But he's jacked in there. I'm like this that scene alone, it's like that's Bond right there.
Speaker 4: You suave too. I feel like you have to have a swave something to it.
Speaker 2: Charismatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's well, I guess you picked you guys picked some older Bonds. I guess right.
Speaker 4: So Jacob ALRDI is like, yeah, chi.
Speaker 1: Lord's only twenty eight, that's right there. Yeah, okay, that's crazy, great song. So there you go it will.
Speaker 4: Be the opening scene to the Bond movie. That song playing.
Speaker 1: He's it's like he's about to get on with the girl and he's dance like that and she's like, no, that's that's not Yeah alright, Kirkland, who who we pick it next?
Speaker 5: And he yes, Oh oh okay, I saw somebody on my on my list here.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I put him, but I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I have like villain, Like, what are we doing for villain? Does that have to be like a specific villain, like just one actor or whatever?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I was thinking about going female for the villain. I got a couple of female lists under my villain names, but uh, okay, fuck it, I'm gonna go villain and I'm going male.
Speaker 4: Oh ah, I don't even like these anymore. I like them elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have a sick stepp up to make a ball.
Speaker 4: Should have categorize these. This has been way easier. Okay, I'm gonna take for a villain. I'm gonna take Jack O'Connell.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, might be titecasting because he's just been in villain roles.
Speaker 1: That's okay, but you can be this generation's Chris Apheer, Altimo Mardam who just like after they did their too.
Speaker 4: It's like, just I believe it, I can believe it.
Speaker 1: I could believe it too. That'd be great. Yeah, I'd be completely down with that. I think him and Denie could be. I just even if that's not, like, if he's not in bond, I just want him to get in the Denny sphere, you know, because between what we got twenty eight years later Bone Temple and then Sinners, that guy's that guy's on a run. I'm actually kind of un project. Did we did I say money Penny? Did I not have any penny?
Speaker 4: Moneypenny? Oh?
Speaker 1: I didn't have money Penny. So Maddie, maybe we'll try on on the spot because I just had m M. Is not Moneypenny. Oh wait no, who is m.
Speaker 4: M? His mom? Mom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the gadgets guy. Yeah, so I didn't Maybe maybe well on the spot we'll try and do like on the spots. Uh, Realie, for a last sec, I didn't think about that. What I say, what we're talking about. Oh, I've heard seen a couple of people. I don't know if it would happen. I've seen a couple of people try to put him up there for the next Wolverine. I would not be mad with the jackal Con thing.
Speaker 4: I like that so younger.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's mid thirties. But that's that's something fine for wolf Raine. You're okay, Maddy says the Lord. He's his dream pick for Bond. So that's good. I got his. I won there. It's a greatst uession for me throwing. He's saying, Hugh Jackman's villain. That'd be good. Hugh Jackman was almost Bond. He did audition for.
Speaker 4: Bond, going off the Prestige, coming off the Prestige.
Speaker 1: Well, oh him, memory Jackman. I don't think he's coming off the prestige that he's.
Speaker 4: Done much since the Prestige, right you Jackman? Oh my god, you make me nervous hop in that corner that was dangerous?
Speaker 2: All right? So I just feel like this is my original list from back when we.
Speaker 4: Were Yeah, have you changed it at all? I was since July, like the first original first version.
Speaker 2: I love that. So I would have picked this because this actor. I would have seen him in something and I don't remember what it was, but he would have been relevant to me at the time. I would have thought, hey, this is a good villain. And in the past two there's a few projects that I've seen him in like Transformers and stuff like that. Oh yeah, just make a great villain, Josh Deamel.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, Vikings fan too, born and raised Minnesota.
Speaker 2: I think you'd play a fantastic Bond villain opposite of Matt Smith.
Speaker 4: And something recently.
Speaker 1: Why what about him evokes Bond villain? Josh Domel.
Speaker 4: He just feels like all man you know, and all men are villains. You should know that, like, and you know a.
Speaker 2: Guy that can invote that that primal all madness. He just has that that masculinity. I feel like this could be a villain you could be heating with Bonds masculinity.
Speaker 1: I think that would be a very bold pick for I just feel like I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't think he's been relevant in in a good minute.
Speaker 2: Which is why people wouldn't see it coming. And that would be his like his second win.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, you look at the villains he cast in the first two, right you got or in the first three you got stealing Scar's guard Batista? Is everyone else from doing one? It's a bad guy, just stelling Maatista right. Yeah, and then number two got Austin Butler, three, Rob Pass And so I feel like Josh Duhamill is not in the same uh cards on that deck. He's not on that deck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you make a good point.
Speaker 1: Jo get you picked. I just I just yeah, he is a jokeer. I just want to I just want to get your mind. So, yeah, I'm going the other way you talked about for female. That's where I'm going as well. I want to go this route. And at first I thought, oh, do you have the money, Penner? Money, Penner? Do you ever some Moneypenny? Do you have his bond going?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think she's too above those roles. Uh. This is somebody that's worked with Deneen before. Uh and when done three comes out, Uh, he's worked with this woman twice. Now I'm picking Florence Pew as the villain. He could even do the classic like maybe it's love interests and then it's a big reveal or something like that. She's smaller, so that height difference would be crazy. On the posters, see a Lordie and Pew next together. But I just we haven't got to see that really from pew yet right, like a villain, this type of rule. It's like anything big, like Midsummer, She's at the villain. She it's all evil at the end, but like not really, she's Elena. That's not happening. Like I guess Dune might doing three might be what we get too, because I feel like she's gonna be part of the hierarchy.
Speaker 2: So I think kind of like a villain, not really an Oppenheimer. She was like a negative aspect of.
Speaker 4: I don't I think she was like she was a villain in that interview scene she was right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she was more just she She definitely was more hard edged in that movie. So yeah, bring that over and I'll have her whole movie next to Lord. I think that would be really fun to see her as a main villa because I don't think she's a like And it sounds bad because the person I had for my bond girlf I get her is like a great actress, but I just feel like Florence P's on a different level with other people. So yeah, I'd like to see her break bad and uh, I think that'd be fun to go. And I feel like we haven't had in the Krager. We didn't have a female villain, did we, because first one was she, the second ones whatever, that fucking oil guy is, the third one is Waltz and then the fourth one is Rammy Malik. Uh is there four or five? My missing one missing Javio Bardam and Skyfall Jesus the best one. So yeah, in all since when the Casino iol coment oh six, so since twenty years because even then in World is not not Frozeman Pike. She was the villain in Pierce one, So it's been.
Speaker 4: Over twenty Pike was the villain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's part she's the classic where she's sleep with Bond and reveals that she's with the bad guy. But it's before she was Roseman Pike.
Speaker 4: She was like, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was really nobody.
Speaker 4: So I excided to watch those one day, all those older ones, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna well, maybe it's up to the patrons which we want we do next. But that's why it's been over twenty years since we've had a female Bond villain. I think it's time. I think it's like start off show. I works with Denee, let's get that going.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I was worried because like when I first was making my villain list all those field like years ago.
Speaker 3: Now, the first one I came in mind was a female, but it wasn't the one you just listed. So I was I was really worried you were surfling her because I yeah, I mean, her name is just on my list.
Speaker 4: She's villain was next to her. But I can fit her in anything, I think. I know, No, you don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't just steal her.
Speaker 4: Just felt like not Katee Beck and Sale Milan. Kate Beck and Sale, those are my next two. Uh sweet? So Taylor starts us off. Now I believe we'll say yes snake draft.
Speaker 3: So Travis goes again, there's two Bonds, there's gonna be two villains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're picking next role now right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So we got m Q, love Interest and Felix.
Speaker 1: That's what I got left in the Bond song, the Bond song, like the band or whatever.
Speaker 4: So you sing a song for us.
Speaker 1: I did put them on the list.
Speaker 2: I got a great I gonna go there, that's great.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 4: Say anyone's picking my pick.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Bond song the Bond song just because I'm riding the pipe. Train today, I'm going to Hillary D's.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it, Jack O'Connell road, Why do you think so she's gonna put on this album, great tour, and then you denis gonna sit.
Speaker 2: Like how long has it been since she's gone on tour? And she's back. She still got it, you know, she's selling out tickets and he's like, I to call this.
Speaker 1: Agent or whatever whatever it takes, no matter the price, she wants to be paid the same as Lordy give her. Like, I don't think her type of music fits with the Bond songs.
Speaker 2: Listen to her new album, I was like, yeah, there's some lonely song, not lonely, but it's like like.
Speaker 1: Lonely what did you do to me?
Speaker 2: Kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I got to that one yet.
Speaker 1: I think it's the one you're telling about what did you do to me? Or what I listened to it. I didn't know about this that Haley and Hillary Uff apparently have this big falling on. They don't talk to each other really, yeah, because I saw that. Yeah, Hailey Duff, there's a Hailey Duff.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're not around the Disney Chowe. She did multiple like did she Actually, yeah, she did multiple songs for like Disney Channel movies and stuff, and I feel like I don't I think she tried to act. But yeah, I just saw an interview of her time on the album and want songs about there, about her sister, and I guess, yeah, they don't stare lives in Hillary's shadow? What are they called? What is it when you don't speak with somebody for a while?
Speaker 4: It was a Napoleon dynamite?
Speaker 1: Really you?
Speaker 2: Oh what is that?
Speaker 4: What do you call that?
Speaker 1: When yeah, you spoken a long time?
Speaker 4: What is it called when you cut them out of your life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like not this because like no, it's like, oh, not a part we've been immune.
Speaker 4: No, there's a word for it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here I come back that. No, that's not that. That's two words. I said that already to cut them out. It's like absent or something like that. Damn it. Hopefully someone in the chat let us know. Uh, you had a fall you had a falling out?
Speaker 2: Who is you.
Speaker 1: Had a foot falling out? That's the word, right, No, not that I'm saying the falling out to the incident. And then it's like you've spent many years from each other. It's strange. Thank you, big shout out to use your sp MB. That's a lot of name there. It's gonna called a user for now. Thank you. It's strange. Thank you very much much. That is the one right there. If I get oh, I can't highlight because it's fucking there you go boom, put you up there. You deserve it, Thank you very much. That would have bugged me all night long. Yes, it's strange. So that's apparently what they are. So yeah, do that means? Yeah, well you learn two things. You learn who Hailey Duff was and that they're strange.
Speaker 4: So because what they were sleeping around with each other's husband.
Speaker 1: So what was the I you just made that up? Or do you see something?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you paid how.
Speaker 4: Much Steve Cliff I named him.
Speaker 1: He's my pet. Took told you where their heights for you? Easy for me? This was like an easy one. We added later on. I think Maddie asked this one to be added, and I was happy to do it. I'm picking. I don't know if it's just her and her with band either one, whether it's with the machine, whether it's just Florence welch. That's something. Florence and the Machine would be in the prime one of my top ten fair artists of all time. I I I wish this there's a really like if I had like a top ten, maybe not top ten, let's say top fifty things that would do if I had unlimited money, I would just have her come over walk with me before don't think i'd have her come over.
Speaker 4: Put on my pants.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna run in the house. You just tasty okay, as well as okay, he's on delay. You did get it on delay? The user you'll see I think you're watching on delay. But no, I would just write a list of songs. I'd be like, I want you to re record these and sing them with her voice. I think she is one of the greatest voices of all time. I think if you listen to Lungs or like the Epp scream like Everybody screamed the last album, I think she just has multiple tracks that you could feel. To me, it feels like her is similar to Adele. When Adele's announced, it's like, oh, that makes perfect sense. Florence's the Machine. I think if they got now to be like, Oh, that just makes complete sense, and that's what's gonna be interesting because it's not like there's I guess you could get that girl that's always our me for doing that. Maybe she didn't sing it, but it's not like he's used any of that type of music before.
Speaker 3: So I have that for the Bond intro pretty well because it's like specifically an alien sounding Yeah, which type of music.
Speaker 1: They take it down a little bit, but yeah, that's my pick. I would die for Florence and Machine, even just Florence.
Speaker 4: Welch, I love it, So no more thing are going I you feel like I underestimate your Florence.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely talk. I think when uh like podcasts started, it wasn't there. But as life has gone on, definitely. It's just like I can just put on the Spotify this is Florence or this is Florence's Machine and you can just go for hours.
Speaker 2: You know it's too Florence's on your.
Speaker 1: Jame's gonna put a lot of people onto Florence. Yeah, he did with the Dog Days. At the end of Guardians, I was mad because I always want to use in the move one day. But I'm still gonna I'm still gonna I'm gonna retake it. But yeah, that's true. Lots of people did hear her for the first time.
Speaker 3: There, Well, what was that other song? This the other big song that she did like years ago? I like, I didn't really know who she was.
Speaker 1: You're talking like the club song, right, there's like one song he came out two twelve. I always forget. I think she did it with who's the It's not David Guillatti or whatever? David, Yeah, no, it's not saying my name who the Olympics were spamming big time. Oh my god, why can I find a vichist in peace?
Speaker 4: Was it Italian? I don't think so. I can't know.
Speaker 1: I can't answer you if he was Italian or not? Oh my god? Where? And is it David Gietta? Who's the other?
Speaker 4: Like test a?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: That was the other one that was around time.
Speaker 1: And we'll come back to this. And that's why to me. Also, I was super emily disagrees, but I was super disappointed with her track on the Swift album because I just felt like, what you have Florence Welch and they just didn't use her the right way. But I will find that when.
Speaker 4: I didn't love that song. Yeah, I don't love her voice.
Speaker 1: Who swift? You don't like Florence? How much of her?
Speaker 3: I haven't listened to much, so I will preface that I'm like, very like, I feel like one song can just ruin an artist for me. So what's that guy's name that's really popular? Oh my god, I'm gonna have to google. This is killing my head right now. But I, I like, don't like it at all. And then, uh, you know Olivia Dean popping off lately. She's like a newer artist. She want the Grammy Best New Artist. I think probably heard a song or two of hers. She's fantastic, but she is the same thing where she just can't stand her voice, so it's like it bugs it same I have. Again, I haven't listened to a lot of Florence in the Machine, so I should dive into it.
Speaker 1: That this is what it was. It was sweet nothing. Calvin Harris is who I was thinking of. This was her big Yeah, this was a big one for main Troop to wait till yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. This was huge in it was in twenty twelve, but in the clubs with me and Cower clubbing, this would come on all the time. But I think that's why I heard this. I'm like, this is not like what she usually does. And I listened to all things. I think twenty twelve, hang on, wait for the beat drop and I have to edit this out after. I don't want this five for uh for James Bond and it's gonna drop. But this was different. But yeah, Calvin Harris is.
Speaker 4: I think, oh Man all the floor with nine Jacob already watched. Yeah, Hosier was the guy I was thinking of. Okay, he did take me to church.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it.
Speaker 3: I hated it so much, but I listened to like his newer album, and I'm like, this guy's actually really good.
Speaker 4: I just totally disregarded because that one song.
Speaker 1: You should listen to anybody screams hanging.
Speaker 4: Over the first one.
Speaker 3: First one I had written down that I thought you were gonna take was I do a lipa here, And I know it's a very different type of me. Yeah, but she is a very talented singer, and like I've seen her like perform live just like on YouTube whatever.
Speaker 1: Like what you know hasn't I've seen Because if you listen to.
Speaker 4: An album that's like studio recorded then you actually see her performing it, you can actually see it's like not auto tune and she's like doing it properly.
Speaker 1: I think it's what you phrased because I've seen her live that definitely.
Speaker 3: I've seen her do a live performance, I guess is what I could have said, a live rendition of the and like she actually can sing, really really talented singer's on my list.
Speaker 1: I feel like I wonder I think it'll all depend on who that first starts, because I feel like she was fit perfect with like the Pierce era, but where Daniel Craig they got more like serious people.
Speaker 4: You're saying, like who the bond would be just the.
Speaker 1: Flavor of what they're going Like, I think if it was more serious like Craig, like they're gonna go for more like we need serious British ladies, where like I don't think so. I think she might be auzy.
Speaker 4: No she's not. She's European. I would guess she's not.
Speaker 1: We're doing a lot of assumption on the singersnicities, but I'm completely down for dual leap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she would kill it. I had Chapel roone. Also, I'm just like thinking of powerful singers again.
Speaker 1: You gotta wait, though, you go, wait to that second album that she's scared to drop. You know she put was that the Giver and.
Speaker 4: The two songs. There was the Giver and then the Subway one.
Speaker 1: Right, I like the sub one better. You didn't, but I do now.
Speaker 4: Actually it's growing on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she is London. There you go, so that works. But she's scared about that second album. So let's wait to the second album today.
Speaker 4: It has been a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're worried.
Speaker 3: But like again, she's just such a powerful singer. Like again, I've seen live renditions of her performances. I haven't seen in her live yet. Unfortunately she hasn't any album yeah, big time, but she would kill it. She would absolutely kill It's a powerful singer. And then Lily Young you know the one that comes to mind. She's British, very powerful sing Lily Allen Lola.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. I feel like when you guys are talking about this on the extra live stream, you maybe said Lily all In a couple of times and that's it was like Harbor's X. So they definitely searched up Lily Allem and this is someone was like I didn't know. It's like a Kirkland vibe, like it wasn't bad music, but I was like, this seems like stra was.
Speaker 4: Going hard for her Lola Young. Yah know she's she's amazing again, very very powerful singer. I know she could do like those. It's hard for me to not just.
Speaker 3: Picture like an Adele type theme for like A James, But I guess I guess we'd the.
Speaker 4: Billie Eilish one too. That was her own style, was it?
Speaker 1: Actually? I think a lot of people are like, it's just like no Adel, It's Billy being sad again.
Speaker 4: You know that's her music.
Speaker 1: She's some outbeat stuff though, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if I had to pick one, I'll go do it because that was my original pick. But since that time, there's been some other names that popped to mind. But yeah, do a Leap could kill it.
Speaker 1: After Worling Heights.
Speaker 4: No, Charlie xc X, she could kill it too. Honestly, I've been listening to the track It's really good dying for you?
Speaker 1: Is it the one dying for your love or whatever the other thing it is that's on class. That's not the one that I liked, though I liked is seeing things. That's my that's earlier XCX fan.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure. I love Weathery Knights by the way. So she's deep into the soundtrack and just thinking about the movie and just I was.
Speaker 1: Sure because a lot of swifties aren't a big fan of XCX. That's why, because they have their fewd and stuff. So I wasn't sure.
Speaker 4: Apparently that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, did you figure out for your song?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got ladies. Is there any that's a problem. I don't think I have any men right now that jump to mine. That's not like a classic pick. I was just trying to think of any current men right now. I'll throw a wood kid, give me wood kid after the tranding, he'd fucking go harder than nails on that thing, or fuck they would not do it. Give me nine inch Now that's a whole week bad money. There you go. It's in Spanish and they can't understand the bon song on the British guy. Yeah yeah, he's singing them with British action but still Spanish. Uh No that if they announced nine inch nails, that would be a completely different Bar'd be like, oh, what are they doing with this Bond movie? You could never do that. Yeah, is my figure?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, we got here your category.
Speaker 1: I just got to look to see who you guys might take. Yes, we gotta go with this one because I feel like she's a girl that valleys about an our sphere. This is an easy pick for me again, so I'm going with Bond girl. Good doing that. I think this is one where I said with Florence. She's a higher rank, so I wouldn't put her there. I do think this actress is that, but I still would put Florence above her. This happened a couple of years ago. I won't spoil the pick for these two, but we'll spoil the pick for some of you. But we'll see. At the Oscars they did a Bond tribute where they had no Bonds whatsoever. They just played music and showed clips. But how they started was a very attractive woman in a red dress doing her classic lip bite and they zoom out and it was mart quality and she did like a whole number, and everybody was like, she should be a Bond girl, And I think she would be great. She has the humor which I think you could do. Also, you make her seriously want to do that I I think she could have. I don't know why. I feel like for my pick her and a Lori for some reason, I think like the chemistry could be there. I think quality kind of has chemistry with anybody. But I just think that would work and too, honestly, Pew and her face off, that'd be tons of fun. So yeah, Mark Qualley, it's the meme easy pick because she did that Bond tribute. But I was with the very when you saw her in the dress and you heard the Music's like, that's a fucking Bond girl right there, like her mom, fucking supermodel, you know. Like to me, it's like that's that would be a great start for a Bond girl. I think that's a good thing with her. She just go if she was cast, we wouldn't know what they're doing. You could get a serious, deadly one, you get a more comedic one, one in the middle, you get a spot, you get it, even an innocent one. She's very multi talented. So that's where I would go. Uh with Mark Qually and Bond girl.
Speaker 4: Good pick. Absolutely, I didn't really have her on my list. That's a good one for sure.
Speaker 3: Uh Yeah, I don't know, it's just because like bond Girl and miss Pennyweather that's her name, right, Penny Money.
Speaker 1: Screwed with Penny or Penny Penny Weather the rights this characters Money Penny Weather.
Speaker 3: That's double sixes, uh, whatever you call them. But I kind of have them like in a similar type of tier. Like obviously the Bond Girl will be having more of a role, I would imagine, but like it also depends on the script, right, like Money Weather. Again, Money Penny could could be a very integral character, like she could be a lot more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or in the Pierce ones where she's just like eye candy and they're just flirting at the desk and that's why you see it exactly.
Speaker 3: But I feel like when I was casting them also because I'm looking at like not like a side character.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at like big, big actors or actresses right now.
Speaker 3: I kind of see them at a similar time of caliber. Uh So I feel like I could picture quality in both those roles.
Speaker 4: I could picture my pick.
Speaker 1: You'd probably get like a lesser own actress for Money Penny.
Speaker 3: Though, yeah, absolutely, but again, if you have that script that long girl gets fucking decapitated Act one.
Speaker 1: And don't forget too it's Amazon money, so they can. Yeah, we got fucking money.
Speaker 4: So absolutely. I mean they're paying for bad Boonie to do the intro, right, yeah, a lot, he's a lot. Won't me do English? That's an extra more money?
Speaker 1: And then he gets the check he's like, actually no I don't know English. Jumpah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I kind of thought Travis might be a Curtlan one, but I guess not. I mean it makes sense the qualities. Yeah maybe, And again I could see her in both categories. It was a long wood way of trying to say that. But for my bond girl, I'm taking Phoebe waller Bridge. She was in Bridgerton, she was in that movie with Solo Olden Eric what.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, what the name? Wait a second? No, no, no, no, you're the wrong. You're thinking of Phoebe Denio Deniver. Yeah, I'm thinking of Jones.
Speaker 4: Twister is right. Oh no, what's her Jones? I just can find like three people. No, Phoebe Deniver is the one I wanted to pick.
Speaker 1: I was like, don't get me wrong. I like, after watching Flee Bank, I was so a drafted. Yeah, if you all rich, she's like that that perfect like assole, like like plays a bit. You're like, oh my god, few all are bridge. But that's when I'm like Bond girl.
Speaker 3: They had her as a Bond character. Actually, because I have her as Bond Girl, I think I just have her as female Bond.
Speaker 1: She Yeah, but that's why I thought with your picks, I was like, well, you know, actually know, like also, you're going with Phoebe Denivar. Actually right, but if it was dev that that could work out there. I don't think they would do it after Indie because that was a very divided character for people. But yeah, that you didn't mean her Daisy Edgar. You meant Phoebe Denniverar.
Speaker 4: I got rolled for them in my movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm glad you remind me of so I might take him that. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's my turn again.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Phoebe Denver is my pick for Bond Girl.
Speaker 3: She's charismatic, you know, she's attractive, she could she could fit oh absolutely, very very easily. And she's like I feel I feel like she's underrated. Honestly, I feel like she hasn't been in like enough big things.
Speaker 1: Because she has that weird shark movie coming out, and then she's supposed to be an n Night Shamalah movie with the Jill and Hall. I think the problem yeah with her is oh that is right. Yeah, use your s before it's on fire, Knight. Feel are rich. Hype helped write No Time to Die. She did like a like a rewrite on it. Oh yeah, and she's uh, and I talked about that. That's why I think at some point that's why I said Yeah. Maddy points out, Uh. Boyton was also rumored to be Laura Croft before Turner. Yeah, because people are rich is writing Laura Croft. That's the thing that makes me most excited for Tube Rangers that she's writing it. So uh, I says Massive Crest and fiudentif has Curriculum seen fair Play, he did say.
Speaker 4: That that was the one I was trying to figure out the name of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've not seen British and but I've seen fair Play. Yeah, she's uh, they're both. But also to Alden's great, that's his best role all in their rank in that movie when he gets on his knees that boss, Holy fuck man, what what a scene. And that's where that and weapons, that's where I know you want Solo to Taylor all he's like irritator Johnson Olden right, he should not play the cool guy. He should play the like the weirdo kind of pathetic people. He's so good at that, Like even an Ironheart, he's like okay, but like he's good in fair playing weapons. So no, that would be good. But I was gonna say with Phoebe, it's like, I feel like her crew is gonna go two ways. I'd see her blowing up and being with like the Qualities or Sweeneyz or I could see it be like one of those actresses where it's like, oh, they're really big and never like hit the hit the mark, you know, the second second level. So no, I like that pick though, that could do it. You know, who's your who's your Bond Girl? Whys of Kate Beck?
Speaker 2: Is Sell not Kate Beck and sale Illy? I well, with the CPR scene.
Speaker 1: I'll cut you off just because man, you know he's talking. Quality would be awesome. I can see you're chaneing some cool action like and an armis yeah, I could see that. And then his dream pick is Lucy Boyne, either bond girl or I think she'd be a great moneypenny. Yeah, Lucy Boyn she's the same thing. She was popping up and stuff and she was like in Bohemon Rad City. She's great. There's a really good movie, Maddie. I'm not sure if you've watched it. I think it's called The Playlist or something, but it's her and David korn Sweat before he was Superman, and it's where she they're together. He dies and she can travel back in time by listening to music, and she can travel to if they play the same She plays a song let's say me and Taim and Rayship and we loved like I don't know, uh hot chot in the city. If I play that track when Tara's gone, she travels back to that when they were listening to that. So it's Lucy Boyn and David corn Sweat. It's a really good rom com, but it's like it's like it's like a lesser about time. That's why I'd say it's still good. But definitely check it out if you've not seen that. But Lucy Boyne highly underrated. She's in the Beatles movie too, so.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Taylor came back and sell them.
Speaker 4: Why ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm just trying to think, Okay, if we're going to Matt Smith, we need someone a little bit younger.
Speaker 1: Why does he need someone oh then versus Kate or just younger than himself, younger than himself. Why is the male need a younger younger?
Speaker 2: I feel like Bond is always just DiCaprio. They wrote, He's always sleeping with the younger, the younger ladies.
Speaker 1: Well, then what's the one that he lays with Specter when he sucks after her husband died? Give me information. He just bangs on the wall, wash his brain for Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so.
Speaker 1: Apparently not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she still look he's smoking. Oh yeah, it's definitely the name Monica.
Speaker 1: He did the will Fare Monica Balucci. I think that's what it is. He did the wedding crashers Will Ferrell a bit.
Speaker 4: You know, I've seen whddy crashes for so long, so.
Speaker 1: Like as another tangent before Ta gets his pick and wedding crashers when oh, Wilson Vince won't break up. He al Wilson seeks out Will Ferrell because that's will fail train Vince falling. So then he's like trying to get back with him, like trying to get a wedding crashed. So I don't do wedding crash anymore. I do funeral crashing, and that you don't remember this at all. It will fall crashes, you know. He's like all people that the girls were so horny because they're so sad and they just want to be feeling with love and everything like that, and that's what that's what Daniel Craig did, Inspector. He funeral crash and so that was murdered, murdered the guy and murdered her. It's a fucking weird ass movie, Taylor, we got.
Speaker 2: One only Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 4: There you go, Matt Smith.
Speaker 2: I think she's got the chops.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to hit the.
Speaker 4: Sound effect the CPR scene. She's gonna save him with CPRT.
Speaker 1: So children, Why do I think that song that is still surviving into like the next act? I don't know why. It's like we still talk about it, but there we go. All right, Kirkland, who do you got next? Felix Lighter, who feels he was Jeffrey Wright in those Daniel Craig's movie He's like always helping Bonnies with like the.
Speaker 4: C I A okay, yeah, he's not with that. Oh he's the American guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think, And almost all adaptation has been black, so that might help you. So you don't pull a caring a ship cut, Hi, I doesn't have to be I don't, but I think he's notoriously been black. So okay, classic tale where Kirkland caring a ship guys, and I did not know who karn of Ship was, so I was like, cool, Like, if we could.
Speaker 4: Have a different bond, technically you could gender bend right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could do whatever you want. You can make a female feels like, so for m.
Speaker 4: We could to be man.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been both. Remember yeah, remember ray Fines takes over when Den dies in sky Falls.
Speaker 4: So I won't pick ray Fiance as my fick here?
Speaker 1: Did you have ray Fiance?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, he's on my list. I just have him as a name. I don't know where he's gonna fit now, probably as a villain, I guess am in the last movies, So he won't be my m here. I should have used this person as a villain. Let's go muddy pet.
Speaker 1: We're gonna leave that last BET's okay. I'll try to win feet because we didn't have it on the list, but I get think on my feet. I'll put her box her.
Speaker 4: Feet your feet.
Speaker 1: I got it already. I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take as my what you doing.
Speaker 1: Watching Frozen two? Taylor, get that ship out of here.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take that. She could have been a Bond girl too. She's fantastic. Maybe in my movie this character has a little bit more presence. I'm taking Anya Chilatra, who plays Jennifer in the Witcher series.
Speaker 1: Okay, that could work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that she hasn't been in enough stuff. She's fantastic from what I remember her being in. I didn't watch all of Witcher, but the first season or two she was.
Speaker 4: Really good in it.
Speaker 1: I think we all gave up a too.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there still another one?
Speaker 1: There's one more that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have two episodes in the Henter one. I just stopped. I just couldn't because I was like, yeah, she's leaving an hour and then Liam's up to bat.
Speaker 4: Too bad, because I.
Speaker 3: Feel like I did like the roster that was there, so I kind of feel bad for them, but like I also don't want to go watch the show just a But yeah, I'm gonna have her as my my little miss money feather.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Don't be looking at my list her over there, and I got my own list.
Speaker 2: My Money Penny impromptly picked because I definitely didn't have cake. Then on here, I'm gonna go Jacob, Yeah, a good secretary to Matt Smith. I'm gonna go Anya Taylor.
Speaker 1: Joy renit the.
Speaker 2: She was in Done right per second? Yeah for a second, so it has definitely got the chops with her.
Speaker 1: So did you she was?
Speaker 2: I saw so remember there were a couple in that that is right.
Speaker 1: Remember she is Paul Trady's sister for a split second and done two?
Speaker 4: Do we do see her though? For like, I knew the casting and I just don't remember.
Speaker 1: The second seconds the camera Yeah, and then yeah, I think in three she's gonna have a bigger role.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I would hope joy it.
Speaker 1: You never know, Okay, So for mine, hmm, I think this is tough because this doesn't work for my tastes here because I'd pick someone that's not as well known. But I'm just gonna say Money Penny gets a bit of a bigger role, and I'm gonna say in my series her him and Bond actually or her and Bond actually get together because sometimes if they do, if they don't, I'm gonna put Sophie Thatcher right in here. Sophie Thatcher, much like Phoebe denim work, could go multi ways. She was amazing in Companion. I wish more people had seen it in the GV realm because I I would have fought hard for lead actress. I can't remember the first Oh I started Boogeyman.
Speaker 4: You would have saw that.
Speaker 1: Boogeymanoy that came out a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: No, I never saw it.
Speaker 1: Really didn't. Okay, so you guys just not on the Thatcher train. But she is great and I think she could either way have a small role maybe that could work. But uh yeah, I think she would be phenomenal at that. I think it's lesser than her talents. But I'm on the spot here.
Speaker 4: So she was in the book above Affet, No, she was.
Speaker 1: She was in that. She was one of those fucking bike rider people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that until later on, but uh, sharing may stature of fan fan club with absolutely, she's gonna she's up there. She should be like Rogue or some two, or just get in big roles as well too, like I'm not saying it's to be combook or mainstream stuff. I'm just saying for the stuff we watch, she's very talented.
Speaker 4: So nice. Yeah that's a good pick.
Speaker 1: So Taylor, it's up to you. You got Q and yeah you picked money or no, you picked money?
Speaker 3: Of you to ask a question, Okay, did you ever watch Yellow Jackets? Has anybody ever seen Yellow Jackets?
Speaker 1: No? She in there?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just I don't know why she's in there. Ye, okay in there. Yeah, I've heard good things. I just I haven't heard anyone other than like the one person reckoning me the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have her good things. I also see it on the timeline Locke, because I think there's a lot of like lady on Lady actions. So that's I don't know, is that a good show? We're gonna retro or lack of coarn What is it on Prime Crave? I think? So you have to watch in the worst stream service known to man? So yeah, yeah, for sure, I could rant about his own and I canceled my subscription, but I'm not gonna. I don't know, you gotta pay for another month after you cancel. That's bullshit. But skim all right, so hey, you're up to pick now. So you got Felix, you got uh m or ces. We're down there the last three.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to go with let's do Let's do Felix.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: My inspiration for Felix comes because as a character, as a character, like is he like techie and like working on things or is that most No?
Speaker 1: I think he's just like an American agent.
Speaker 2: I only use Techi American agent. All right, I'm gonna go Morgan Freeman, there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think the guy still got a he's got a long career ahead of him.
Speaker 1: Nat Smith and Morgan Freemore still acting. I don't know IMDb and my guess, so you have him run around in potential shootouts and stunts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ever since The Dark Knight, like he's still he's popping out.
Speaker 1: He didn't do any stuff.
Speaker 3: He sat in Office eight, which was almost twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'd be more acceptable for like The Emerald where he sits at a death but you got him out there like in the last movie. He there. I know you haven't seen a ton of die Taylor, did you? Yeah? Okay, you remember Field Claire dies because of massive boat explosion. He drowns a death.
Speaker 2: Mon do that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna put poor Morgan Freeman in these scenes?
Speaker 2: And the dark Knight rises the art of the reactor chamber.
Speaker 1: You seen him climb that ladder?
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: He can barely climb that ladder. Okay, I'm gonna say here, I'm gonna go with someone that I think this would be a fun kind of full circle casting. Some people might be pissed about it, but it's not gonna happen. It's too far for years, right, I feel like, who were the two people after Craig? Who are the two people that always came up? Should be the next Bond? I'll say take out Henry Cavill because I would say the third bite say. Yes, That's why I'd pick who was the second?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Uh? Who?
Speaker 4: I just was the big one.
Speaker 1: There's another one to just mention. One of the movies he's in.
Speaker 4: Is he still relevant today?
Speaker 1: Can you define relevant? Okay, like relevant as he's in acting? Yes, but relevant? Do we think he's like, Yeah, you've seen this. You've seen a photo of this band today?
Speaker 4: Today?
Speaker 1: Yes, today, as long as you checked our group chatter, you saw it. I did drop a gift.
Speaker 4: Today, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's what we do, no, not triple H. The other popular one was Tom Hardy. Back in the day, everybody fucking wanted Tom Hardy to be bond, right, So obviously that's a long way. I'm not picking Hardy. I'm picking irisl because I think that'd be a fun, full circle of k He wasn't like when we're like he's too old now, he can't be bond. He's like fifty sixty, like it was a great fan cast. If Craig ended a bit sooner than yes, I would have been down for that. I think he actually probably been better than Hardy because I fel like Hardy now is like man, like I'm watching Peggy Blinders. We might get there and what we watch. It's just like I do think Hardy has lost a bit of a stuff. He needs to get back with Nolan. I think that's what Hardy needs. He needs to like we'll talk about him too. He's still in the Venom verse, like he needs to get away from that shit. He needs like something really good to bring that album again. So that's where I'm like, I used that it was like a fun little like East egg and like, obviously he's I guess not American and he's still British, but whatever, maybe and just say he was a British agent that defected. Maybe you can even say he that's what you said. You can say he used to be a double O and that would be fun too. But like maybe something happened in the organization where he left America and that could give Bond like some doubt if like, oh, why did this guy leave you as a double Oh? So I think that's where the full circle is he used to be a double Oh. There's some kind of tribute there and it's just like funny him doing some action stuff but he's not the main star. But yeah, I guess. I also have an older Felix letter as well. So you got Kirkland.
Speaker 4: I like your pick. Thank you for sure. You have to if you want for Felix, like he could do it really well.
Speaker 1: He could, Yes, if you wanted to race swap him, you could easily, Like he could do that role. He do almost any role in here other than the Ladies. He could be Cue, he could be him.
Speaker 4: I would take I didn't raise his name down and I'm not gonna guess, so I'm gonna actually google him.
Speaker 1: I could start.
Speaker 3: Uh, I actually do think I know his name. I'm just gonna say it so that you know that I thought of it. John David Washington Tenant, Yes, yeah, like the protagonist, right yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely be my Felix.
Speaker 4: He could be like actually like an action star to like not just.
Speaker 1: Not step down for him. He led Tenant and now he led the creator and creator.
Speaker 4: That's a step up and the creator. Come on this double seven man.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's feel exciter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might be a bit of a step down, smaller pay, but get them on the map. More works with Denis though, right yeah, absolutely, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: That's my pick.
Speaker 1: Remind me that you gotta eat that pickle before we go off there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll do it right after this we go out there? Where are we going?
Speaker 1: What I said off air?
Speaker 4: You like putting on your jacket there?
Speaker 1: I didn't mean that. Wrestle yay, I get ready? New match is happening right now live. We didn't advertise it. Who is it me? Picking?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Started? Felix?
Speaker 1: You did, so you go. So it's just between m Q and Q and M all right, I'm gonna kick am because I got two options for a que and I think I'm good on both them. I'm gonna go there's only one female and before that was so obviously big shoes to feel their feel there, big shoes to fill there. Uh so that's what I'm gonna go. Another lady, but an Oscar winner, Academy War winner, one of the greatest actress of all time.
Speaker 2: Pick fuck?
Speaker 1: I think I can't. I think this may be someone that you dislike. I can't remember. Maybe I think there's some other No, there's an actress based not this. I'm gonna pick Cape Blanchette. That's my pick for him. I think she'd be fantastic. That's like, you know, she'll probably get paid the right amount just to do a couple of scenes in the movie. Like, she'll get paid a good amount, like because your Kate bland Chett, but nothing crazy because it's just like, well, you're only in there for a few scenes. I think she'd have the power she brings that on. There's a different actress though, it's Oh, should have Moore, that's the one you just said randomly, Yeah, I was Emily. That's Kate lan Chef for Emily. Don't get Capely and Chett is a treasure and I think she'd be a great Yeah. So I think anytime you need her to step it up, and if there is like a bigger scene, you know Ca can do in her sleep, you.
Speaker 3: Know, absolutely, Yeah, I had her on my list for sure for him for that role. Yeah, but since we've also had male ms war so I just.
Speaker 1: Closed for two picks away.
Speaker 3: This is an interesting one because like m is like a higher up and it's like, could be an older man, it could be like really old. But I'm looking to see these old men and they're they're old old. That's fine though, So like if somebody's like eighty now this movie I've just started, I'm like, yeah, I don't know, especially we're gett multiple movies, yes intentially, right, Like, but you just recast this is for the first one, right, think about it went from Judi Dench to Ray Fiance.
Speaker 1: So you just for the first one have this and the day passed then you knew it. You're not wrong, disposable.
Speaker 4: I don't like it though. I don't like it's uh.
Speaker 1: Tell your picture then after because I'm curious about this knock on Death's door.
Speaker 4: But I'm like how is he not on my role? So I'm gonna save that guy for somewhere else. So my m is gonna be too old. He's too old. What are you look at it? I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna take Charles Dance, who was Taiwan Lanister in Game.
Speaker 1: Of Throw Oh yeah, okay, yeah that could work. He was in Frankenstein, remember frank Ston. Yeah, a good one dad, actually Frankstein's dad.
Speaker 4: He's just a powerhouse. He's phenomenal.
Speaker 3: You could be the asshole m you could also be like just charming and charismatic in a in a stone cold approach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this says he's seventy nine right now, he's fine.
Speaker 1: At Vandyke, he's one hundred and he's skipping around doom backflips tick Vandyke. Yeah, watch a move.
Speaker 4: Who's in the other old had it?
Speaker 1: Or did you just search old white British guys all the other one?
Speaker 4: Well, like Jeremy Irons was thinking of. Also he's younger though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe two similar Alfred coded though, right, we need it for the true bvs. Everything.
Speaker 4: So Ian McKellen was like, yeah, I think that's eighty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's already said like after againting off, I'm done. He knows it's gonna be a tough shoot. Yeah, he remember those holid days shooting those fucking balls. Man. I'm I'm just like, I'm preparing myself as well. Hang, I be more not that stuff I'm preparing myself for. Because they released that synopsis and again too like uh again, Yeah. I McKellen was at a fan X one. He's just talking about like the amount of times he mentions Airgorn. I'm just waiting for that casting and I'm just waiting to see the Internet's reaction. I just I just think we're in for a for a bad storm there. I just it's gonna it's gonna be very curious what they do there.
Speaker 2: So Taylor is my am is, Yeah, you fooled me because I thought that you were gonna pick lady. But I'm going with the legendary Helen Marrin.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah that works.
Speaker 2: She's got the chops for that.
Speaker 1: That's who you thought I was gonna take from you.
Speaker 2: I thought the way you were describing her, I thought, oh God, you're taking Helen from me.
Speaker 4: She's an Academy Award winner. She went for the Queen where she played the queen.
Speaker 2: Oh, the.
Speaker 1: Queen you like the family, the princess of that day. There is a prince in there.
Speaker 4: The crown was the crown.
Speaker 1: What's hell here in that?
Speaker 4: She's not in it?
Speaker 1: No, because it's mustiple that play the queen, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one was Imbridge from Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Did she play the queen when she's older?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, she's phenomenal. Yeah, the younger queen was my favorite.
Speaker 2: I don't know clire Foy.
Speaker 1: I think her name was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard lots of she was so good. Matt Smithson that too. Actually he plays the new king. There you go, Charles.
Speaker 1: Do you remember who played JFK in that? I never watched it, but I knew who played JFK.
Speaker 4: Austin Butler, No, Jacob Lord.
Speaker 1: No, Michael C. Hall plays JFK. Because then he got cast. Everyone was like, that's not JFK.
Speaker 4: Like Hair the flashback.
Speaker 1: I'll let me in search of your Michael C. Hall JFK. I'm not saying Michael C. Hall is not a good looking guy. Michael Shall just has very distinct features. Serial killer like him and JFK do not match up at all, Like look at it like they don't have like like like.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking like the guy that.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be Bean. I think I've said this before. Don't take this person at all. I would even though fucking fuck Deck to Resurrection. I would in a heartbeaper Michael C. Hall, I think it is one of the most underrated actors. Michael C. Hall at times looks like Jim Carrey's Grinch. But if right, he looks, but he looks a little bit like the Grne. So like when everyone like that's what that's was, fucking JFK, he's not looking like JFK like and I love it. I'm sure he could do the voice. I'm sure he like acted well. But when everyone when he was announced was like Joe Gay like that was the a random poll.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Denessa Kirby's in there too. She's just a great sister of the Queen. Don't know what Cashules role is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is stack with the back. He's Diana right because she's.
Speaker 4: A mad season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she won a bunch of that.
Speaker 3: She killed it in that season. Even that you can have that susprints in there too, because oh is he Okay, I didn't know that at one point, the Queen's like, he's pretty fucking it's pretty fucked up, Like they like say something about and those writers.
Speaker 4: Knew what's going on the totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to the first movies on to get those files. You know, he goes that island for.
Speaker 4: Like double seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first mission, James.
Speaker 3: I would tip my hat to them if that actually the plod infiltrate that got the list.
Speaker 1: That's what the movie is called the list. That's I mean, like when we talk about The Two Towers coming on with two thousand, imagine, the movie is called the List. It has nothing to do with that, but everyone's like, why are you calling this the list. It's like we're talking about during a retro how they released the Two Towers in two thousand and two. It's like risky play. But that leaves us with Q and that was me you so you get a first DIBs.
Speaker 4: Me on Q.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got a lot of names left on my list, so I want to make sure there's no perfect I got Patrick Dempsey on my list.
Speaker 4: I don't know where I was gonna put him. Oh, I had his villain probably after the Dexter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, some decent ones. Uh no, I'm gonna go with the one that I was.
Speaker 3: I didn't think about him, but I randomly saw him when I was searching for an older actor for m So this is gonna be an older Q, very well known actor to the podcast Friend of the Show. We could say, uh, incredibly overqualified for this small role, but he would kill it because we know he's phenomenal. I'm taking none other than mad as my Q branch.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, this guy he can do the humor, giving.
Speaker 3: You the just the gadget like montage to showing off well then mister, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was the Sifra. You're fine with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, give him like a beard or.
Speaker 1: Something you look familiar on the ball at the end of the movie and rips it off, like shoots his own face. He rips off his mask to reveal it the long time. No, he reveals the eye, right, it's like a normal I rips it off. But yeah, I guess he's grey now, like he's older, so you could you could do it. I'd be down, Like, we don't get to see enough of his humor.
Speaker 4: So what was the movie he was in recently. It was like him, that's funny, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you watch it. Of course, I watch almost everything except Clay don't. We don't message me. I know there's a foreign one. I can't where he wants. It's something about like Land. I will get to it. It's just the foreign movies always that are hard for me to watch because I just like I I can't not do anything but watch him because I'm not watching the dub right, So it's like so it's like and most time I already behind on English speaking movies that are easier. I could put on why workout or do someone else? Right? So I will. There's a couple of four movies I need to watch of Mads. But that's but it was all right, the same crew that did Hannibal, and it was uh oh yeah it was yeah, same director. It was alright. I had a good enough time with it, okay, but I wouldn't like highly recommend or anything.
Speaker 2: So c branch Branch, all right, let's see who do I pick again for this?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So I'm going with a good old former doctor who David Tennant.
Speaker 4: You had to doctor two, David Tant again.
Speaker 2: David Tenant he Jessica Jones.
Speaker 1: OK, that does help him.
Speaker 4: He also did that show that has a niche following something good and evil gods and yeah gods and yeah it's something like that right ending this year.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's got the the ability to just work opposite of Matt Smith, you know, have that chemistry and just be the tech guy and.
Speaker 1: All the doctors together.
Speaker 3: We did a retro recently and he appeared in Me and he like killed the role. He like really went out. It was like really extravagant.
Speaker 1: It was just a small role too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he like really wanted to be in the movie. I remember we were looking at that in facts. What the fuck was this project?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 4: It was recent too, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what was it? Oh this sounds yeah, it's not Barney Crutch Junior. Because he's also that guy. I don't forget he is. He is him. But all right, I could he would do a good job. So yeah, I got two here. My original pick was great, but I think because we talked about somebody, we gonna switch it. But my original pick, because don't canna take it. I was gonna put Richard E. Grant. I thought he could do a phenomenal job at that humor. But you know what, I'm gonna do another. I got Emma's lady, I mean the other one we said her. I'm putting Feeble wall A Bridge in there. I think she'd be fucking fantastic with the gadgets and every thing shows you've got a history ball and I think they'd be very fun. And I think it'd be fun to Yeah, we can get a female queue in there and change it up a little bit. So uh yeah, that's who I'd pick, is a few Waller Bridge. I lake her humor a lot, so I think they would work.
Speaker 4: Do you pick?
Speaker 1: Thank you? So those are lists, Manny. We finally did it. It's done. It's in the books, which is good because yeah, there's conversations. Dune three is just maybe or not that long ago finish filming, so we should get stuff in the near future.
Speaker 4: So