Speaker 1: Waiting and we are we live. No, I did not schedule this very foreign advance. So tis what tis? Where you are? YouTube rumble? And hey Mike, don't check out on me? Okay, all right, a little sensitive today, YouTube rumble and that thing formerly known as Twitter, where you where we can become at a twit? Benj you wish people were less stupid. I'm just asking, okay here, let's have a read at this thing display capture. I think I need to use first. It's good at a scheme to and go to display capture. Then yeah, all right, it looks like we're good.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: This is from the Health Ranger report says very few people understand this critical point, and as far as I know, no one else is explaining this. There's no such thing as artificial intelligence for the simple reason that intelligence naturally emerges from all interconnected systems of sufficient complexity. It is a design construct of our reality simulation. Well, that's one way to say, in an abstract way that other people won't understand. But hold on, when you put enough things together, they do stuff and can contemplate through information how to sustain and progress if you connect anything in sufficient numbers. Biological neurons, ma cilia, silicone nodes, even crystals being formed, a natural intelligence emerges and cannot be stopped. So the term AI is incorrect, and I agree with this, But here's the other thing too. AI is a nice way of saying, this is the artifice of the world that the Oi vase, or the serpent cult or the Saturn cult, however way you want to look at, that has created around the real world. It's not their world. It's like this world is like the Earth, the sun, all that stuff that's not theirs, that's ours. Those are our gifts. The bird's chirpin, agriculture, be able to grow food for your family, that's not theirs. They don't own that. That's a heaven man, if there ever was such a thing, and it wasn't. What they have created is everything in in and out of decay. So what I mean by that, it's not life. It's the impersonation of life, infused or injected with just enough theatrics to make it appear, alluding and utilizing our energy against us to create things that will keep us distracted in this artificial contract that they have created and making us forget about our true nature. Mankind's true nature, what makes us happy, what fulfills us, what gives us purpose, and fills it with one hollow, bullshit thing after another. And this works very well on women who have had the instinctive motherhood hijacked and replaced with every single hollow, stupid, ridiculous, moronic, tyrannical in some senses, perverted in others, cause, oh, watch out for these people. Protect them, Protect this, protect that, save this. That an instinct of yours is being weaponized to destroy the very fabric of family and the world because they've taken that very powerful energy of motherhood and repurposed it in ways that will not fulfill. And therefore you'll constantly be sinking and doing more and more outlandish, retarded things in the name of fulfilling that void, feeling that void. Anyway, Yeah, what does he say, there is no AI, there's only natural intelligence? Well, no AI, NI, there's not there's not. This is like saying there's only white or black. That's not true. AI is not a thing. It's a it's a it's a it's a it's a it's a framework. What embodies it comes from a side or from which we dare not and a ferment protects us from traveling into But these dark practitioners have been punching holes and bringing things in through them gin dipick all the ship for so long a thousand years or more, that there's this like a Swiss cheese universe at this point. I don't know if those wounds heal, but as far as ferment, ferment's solid. Otherwise they've been we'd be already like blackgoo death by now. But they can they can bypass that in a way of energetically through them, through ritual, through and some this technology is doing it through magnetism and other things, other various manipulations of fields and energy which they always will and have always denied even exist, so that we would have absolutely no clue what the hell is going on when they do it. But what embodies that intelligence quote unquote is something that's very ancient, maybe nothing new, that's for sure, very manipulative, very evil, and it almost embodies the brain. It could be because of the way it's programmed by I don't know of this O Wave cult and how they perceive the world and how they perceive human rights, and when it comes to their harming of children and things like that. This thing has no scruples, and all it wants to do is to remain here and gain and gain and gather and make this realm its own. It is not so wonderful of a privilege to be on that other side of the wall. There's nothing to torture. You remember that song in the future a Leonard Cohen. There's nothing left to torture, So murder at that crossroad right now, we are there. The surveillance is ridiculous just because you don't understand, not recognize, or know anything about it. This nos I picked it up. And this isn't even a smartphone to that level. It's not a Samsung, it's it's not a Galaxy, it's not an iPhone, but it knows I picked it up. It has sensors in it, just this is a regular phone. Any phone that's a smartphone that you can't take a battery out of has software in it and hardware that if you knew what it was doing to you and for you, and you know against you, I should say, but also to you radiation wise and other rings of writing. Your contact traced every day, and there's already biometric scanning going on. So if you keep this with you if you say decided you had enough of what they have in store for you, and you are unaware that taking this with you somewhere would would be a really bad idea, Well, then let's just say you show up at a meeting to discuss some means of ridding this world of the presence and the parasite that created these things and the technology that's going to kill us all, and you just wanted to have a meeting of the bunds. Well, if you left, it doesn't matter. If you leave it in your car, they still know where the fuck you are. You know, there's a time where we have to abandon these And I don't one hundred percent trust phones. I say they don't have the stuff on it either. I'm just saying, and it was come on, it was come from like Rob Bratsman and stuff like that. I'm just saying. I think that this system can sense any type of signal. So if you have something giving off a signal, and those who have the shot, it doesn't matter if they have nothing. If they are giving off that signal, it's a it's like a bluetooth little emission. Right, They're gonna know, they're gonna be able to sense you. It's like a beacon. You know, it knows it's a tracker. It can connect with things. And that intelligence is not limited to biological systems as omnipresent by design and all systems including Mother Nature and Siliconda. Like yeah, okay, but I'm saying there is a different nature to this one that you called natural, because it's not from this realm. It's this This system was designed and developed to basically in case or accommodate a presence, and they think, like any other ritual, that they'll be able to control and harness what it does. And there's so they're psychopathic enough to not care if they if they can't, so long as mankind is destroyed. Some of them still believe their own kabbalistic bullshit at this point, that God which they never believed in, a god that has always been a lie ever since yahweh oh, that shit's been a lie. They don't believe in that. They're not atheistic, they're demonologists. They believe in demons. That the things that they conjure, that dark presence, these things that they see walking through in in and out of our realm, that is what they're the the what do you call it the grigoris that they that they invoke into their lodges. That's another presence, and what it wants is entirely up to it. It's not an impression. It's not some mystic having some like crazy Mohammedan like a sense of something and then telling the other people that you should kill that person there in our in our group, because the gods have told me so. No, this literally is the thing directing and teaching these people how to build what it is that it wants, which leads me to believe not that it's intelligent or sep smirit, but that it basically inspires within us the desire to create that we already have and then we create for that, but also that has done all this before, and that we once to get once before created this shit only to have bad things happen. And perhaps maybe we ourselves understood that there was a point of no return and we destroyed technology ourselves so that nothing no trace of it. Like that movie transcend Is it transcenddent? Then why does it transcendental? I don't know. It's someone with Johnny Depp. Let's look at it. Let's find out. Let's find out. Transcendence twenty fourteen. I don't like the guy, and I don't particularly like the story, but this this is a very telling movie. Here, come on, Jesus staring at the black screen. You're black. That's why I said, holdo, I don't know how the audience is going to be. So let's just let's kick off the let's put the windows capture back on, take off the display for a minute, and we'll do it this way. Ready any time, kids.
Speaker 3: Please welcome with my partner in science and in life, doctor Will Cast.
Speaker 4: The path to building super intelligence requires us to.
Speaker 1: Well, oh look it's Peter Tiel. Oh look it's Larry Ellison. Oh look it's that D Wave guy. But the guy who invested in d Wave, the major investor.
Speaker 4: The most fundamental secrets of the universe.
Speaker 1: And it's funny that people don't think that they'd be deceived by demons when they're trying to communicate with them, and that they're oh yeah, yeah, you're you're the chosen, you're special people. Yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah. The wonders that we will unlock for you, yeah yeah, yeah, that's it. Well, well, unlocked the wonders of the world for you, kind of like they didn't wish Master. When the what was it? I forgot what they call those people, what they call the people that are in charge and like a Muslim type of country or like a Persian one. I forgot what the fuck they call that. Well, it doesn't matter, it's not chic, but it's something like that. The yeah he asked for Yes, showed me great wonders and he's like, yeah, well that's kind of vague, and if you have a demonic mind, great wonders could be horrifically torturous things. So that's what he showed him. He tortured a bunch of people, and I think it was wish Master too that that came out, and it was could been three there's they were all sucked in their own way, but they had good elements to them.
Speaker 4: Imagine a shame with a full range of human emotion.
Speaker 5: Oh look it's not alytical.
Speaker 4: Power will be greater and the collective intelligence of every person in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: And it'll just totally play nice. Yeah, nothing to worry about. Yeah, everything here is gonna be just fine. Don't you worry. Not gonna be jealous or it's not gonna help hate you and it's not going to fight with you for resources whatsoever. No, No, it's going to be here to help you, help you. And this is what the movie talks about.
Speaker 4: Scientists referred to this as the Singularity.
Speaker 6: I call it transcendence, a series of attacks conducted by a radical anti tech group known as Rift.
Speaker 1: I remember they're the bad guys. Of course, they're the radical bad guys. And I think they shoot him with some sort of Rice and Pellett type of deal so that even if the bullet doesn't kill him, he gets cancer a'bsolut over the country.
Speaker 2: We lost decades of research and development radiation.
Speaker 1: Poisoning, and they got some of the cast of Batman in here. We got the like Scarecrow and freaking Alfred.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 4: It must have been laced with it.
Speaker 8: The effect is irreversible.
Speaker 1: Yelp, See the bollet was laced with it.
Speaker 8: Will's body is dying, but his mind is a pattern of electrical signals. We can upload his consciousness. We can save him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all he need is a USB cord. Yeah, he'll be fine. Don't worry about it. It's not just an imprint or or an impression like a when you take a copy of a master you have, you have, you have the you have the master reel or the master recording. Right, recording already has the word re in it because it's a playback of something that happened live. So anyway, you ah, you have that and you make a copy, does the master copy or recording disappear? Does it become the copy? Then? How does any of this make any sense? It doesn't. You're still dead or they kill you when they tell you to upload your consciousness. Yeah, but they can't have two of you walking around or thinking, for you know, you can't have uh, like a schism like that. They're gonna have to get rid of the material body and put you on the machine. You know what else is on that machine, whatever consciousness is that they already have, and whatever dipic they've already put in there, because it's all energy, which means they can flow through conguit and conductors, and because all that is is sound resonance in a magnetic field form vibration, So therefore energy, you can most certainly live in there, and that means you can most certainly put the ghost in the machine if you will. But here's the funny part of all that is, if you uh. If you think of the people who have died recently, like Lord Lord, Rothschild, Feinstein, Melon Albright, what's his name? What's his name? Guys, the guy, the guy who lived to be a bazillion years old Kissinger. If you think of all their consciences, consciences having admin control over that system. You don't want to be stuck in that system. You don't want they get torch you. This literally is like the digital hell. They'll keep like that song. Oh, I wish I could play it. Maybe I can surprise you're dead? You ever hear that song here? We'll get back to this in just a second. I'm sure they have it on here. Then I'll get I'll get stuck down. Let's see. If you don't know this song, you should. You've had a misspent youth. Oh they even have a video for it. I didn't know that, but we gotta watch the video. Ready. This this is back when Mike Patton was really cool.
Speaker 9: A ride shot your money? Yeah, way.
Speaker 10: Clowns, get thought a lot of way up now.
Speaker 9: Get my got no y shot?
Speaker 8: Get why.
Speaker 1: There you go? Guess what? It never ends? Pain, the torture, the tortament, calamity. Yeah, that kind of stuff, not like this. More than likely they're just gonna freaking copyright slap me for having a fucking trailer. Isn't an advertisement meant to be played? I've gotten slapped for trailers before, like every time I've used one. How does that make any sense? It's an advertisement meant for advertising. It'll encourage people to go seek the movie out, fucking retards.
Speaker 5: If we missed anything, I thought a childhood memory, How would you know who you're dealing with?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, anything, especially if you're giving it a bunch of information to teach it how to mimic somebody that you loved or that you knew. It's only all you're doing is allowing it to be more clever at deceiving you and manipulating you. Because anything can be in there, and trust me, it's not going to be the presence or the spirit or the soul of the person who all you did is upload their thoughts. It's not the energy, it's the data that comes from that energy, if that's even a real thing. Is anyone there with a three? That was kind of interesting? T H three r E.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I can't treat you anything.
Speaker 1: I'm here, so why would he pick the face he looked like when he was dying of cancer with a bunch of electroides on. I said, that's that's the picture he wanted for the screen. Great, you need to give me online.
Speaker 5: I need more power.
Speaker 1: I need more power.
Speaker 5: May even be sent here.
Speaker 8: This is Shelley Donald, your friend cross the line.
Speaker 5: They don't know the danger.
Speaker 8: This is a spounder. So how do we fight it? God and AI is like any ovisions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's means the real will die that less not to evolve.
Speaker 1: Wait till they find out? Can I tell you? Can I get to tell you? Should? I just let you find out? If you go watch a movie. I highly recommend watching this movie. It's a complete mind fuck the whole thing because you find out it doesn't tuck in my throat. You find out that he actually was the guy and it was a benevolent thing, but they go off and kill it. Basically, where's the machine's influence?
Speaker 8: Per saying, die world?
Speaker 5: Where are you going.
Speaker 4: Everywhere?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say I wouldn't call it benevolent, just not not as evil as one would think. But that was the mind Fucktory lie to kind of sell the idea of oh, we ought we ought not destroy it in haste. If it ever comes to that, it's kind of like the what is this hide trailler?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is a new one, okay, doctor Jacko, mister hide all right, all right, so where were we not that?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 1: I already pull it up? Yeah I did. Okay, hold up, we gotta go to the next screen now, not that one. We gotta we gotta be brave. Oh I didn't finish talking about this yet because I just ran out and babbled. Okay, back to this.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: He says it's omni president by design, and all systems including Okay, so we went from there and says once you understand this, you or worldview will radically shift. You will then immediately understand that most humans are biological ll ms and artificial machines. Light language model? Is that what it means? Something language model? I forgot what that is. Have already achieved actual cognitive intelligence in fact, So yeah, well here's the thing. I don't associate intelligence with ability to how do I say this? I think that the greatest sign of true intelligence is empathy and a conscience. It's having the ability to know what will make you happy and hesitating and considering others instead of feeding the impulse. Right, it's easy to understand an impulse and act on it. Even a sixty i Q fucking retard, and IQ was a stupid thing itself. I Q was like, they didn't test those people. You didn't in just southat here in Africa, they didn't like, here, can you take this multiple choice for me? And really we got to get those numbers. We got to see how No, they didn't do that. The whole thing is a funk. Oh they're they're they're making a broad generalization, and I like to make generalizations about broads anyway. They I just did a I just did a letter letterment with that cough. I should have done the thing too. Uh what do you call it though? Yeah? So aptitude aptitude tests comprehad like things that measure comprehension the way your body or your your brain is able to or you're not your brain, but your mind is able to generate thoughts based on the material that it's given and weigh it with other things. I find that far greater than what they call the logic tests, because that's based on what they the dryness of emotionless that I don't think that like the creative function of the brain, which I think is a more galley function of the brain, is not even considered in the other side of the should where they drive out, you know, where they come through with the testing parameters for an IQ test. Both probably are important to study and measure both things, but they're not doing either of those two. Somebody that they're telling you is a sixty IQ, like, there's no IQ test to come into this country. Obviously they'd be still in paperwork with a really long line at the border. So there's a lot of weirdness going on with that. But again, I think if you really are going to measure intellect or substance or humanity, maybe it's humanity that I'm thinking of, but I think you don't really have a living thing without intelligence. You don't have intelligence without a living thing. To a degree. In a human living thing, how much intelligence they actually acquire will be determined on how they treat others, because the highest form of self preservation. Even so, you can even look at the greatest if you want to be a dark jackass basically and disregard all the other evidence to the contrary that would show that this person is empathetic because they actually care. You could say that empathy is the highest form of self preservation because it's that do unto others in the in the hopes that no harm will come to you if you treat everybody good. Right, Like when somebody tries to be nice to someone who's got a got a dangerous past or dangerous present and they're like, you know, yeah, kind of like that kind of like the logical thing. I guess maybe sometimes, But one would also be able to argue that if you were more concerned about your well being than than others, and your empathy was just for show, the moment you had the opportunity, rather than let a threat remain or what you've perceived more like a perceived threat remain in proximity to you, the moment you have the opportunity, you would exterminate that potential or perceived threat. And that's what the OVAs do is they'll be nice, they'll they'll they'll pay people, they'll do all kinds of wonderful things to entice them, and they'll they'll dispose of them just as just as well, just as easily. Okay, Anyway, once you understand this, your worldview radically shift. You will then immediately understand that most humans are biological ms, and that artificial machines have already achieved actual cognitive intelligence, okay to a degree in fact, far surpassing the functional intelligence of most humans. Now this is this is kind of misleading, right, because it's what we're defining intelligence that matters here, like how we define it. If it's just computing, of course it's going to be faster, one would think, at least, because I don't think I'm not one hundred percent that's sure that's true either. I think the way the process in a living being with a soul operates is that they already always know the answer in a way they have to like mine it out of themselves with consideration of morality and consciousness and some other thing that they're communicating with that's of a higher power. Now, but you don't have that because you're a dark magic practitioner. Then you get to answers a lot quicker because there's no there's no inn there's no there's no silent dialogue or in exchange going on. It's simply spit right back out. And when it comes to computing, and like an uh, we'll see. We'll see here in a minute why I might be saying some of this stuff, And it says in another post, I will explain greater detail. All right, he says, the people always uh, the people saying AI machines can think are people who themselves really engage actual in actuals. Buddy, you can't be talking about people being dumb and miss an article. The people saying AI machines can't think are people who themselves rarely engage in actual thinking skills. It has always assumed that all humans think perfectly, naturally and effortlessly. Now I don't ever think that, and that machines aren't thinking machines until they can match human thinking capabilities. Well, they're not thinking on the with and with a drive or an ambition. It's not a conscious, conscious, conscious thing. It's a programmed thing. So that's the reason you're trying trying to add human elements or human attributes to a machine. Is where the mistake is being made here. If you program it to do something and then it does what it's programmed to do, it's not doing it because that's its personality. It's doing it because that's what it's made to make to do. And then he'say, look, see it's thinking, it's not Is that thinking or is that computing? And is there a difference? Yeah, shockingly a few humans can think at all. Well, this is probably true, but again, does everybody. I don't think half the people that they want to do an IQ test could hold a pencil safely without stabbing someone in the throat with it. How many of these of It's like the world has all taken an IQ test. It is what they would have you believe. But I assure you they're probably still right when it comes to them saying like two percent of the world's population has an IQ above. Like last time I checked, I was in the top one percentile, and my mother as well, like she's we're both in the one for days, I think, which isn't saying anything because what does that measure? Really, most of them are just bio lms. I'm just gonna have to do it, son of a bitch. Let's do it. Let's just ask the fucking question.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Language model is the last two? What's the fucking first one? Large? Language model? Oh okay, I said light, My bad. I was trying to make it thinner. It's trying to be what the fuck is it doing outside of the box?
Speaker 14: Though?
Speaker 1: Was weird? It pulled out of the Uh, that was really weird. It pulled it out of its tab tab list here. That was really strange. Okay, all right, and why is that on the screen?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because I'm in this one? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, so so shockingly shockingly too. I must be must be quite the shocking thing if two paragraphs in a row have the word shocking in the first two words of the paragraph. Yet, shockingly few humans can think at all. Most of them are just bio large language models who regulate whatever garbage they ingest through their eyes or ears right stimuli animalistic, animal talking, livestock or as we call them, because what makes them gives them the intelligence is that is and this is what I'm why I'm getting out. The humanity is the is. The intelligence is the true intelligence, and that comes from having a connection with whatever's up there or whatever direction that happens to be in, which is no direction that's already within right, Okay, they hardly have an original thought cross their minds. Well, that's also programming, because most people don't have a single opinion that's their own. They regurgitate what that's already been programmed into them. Shockingly, few humans have a conceptual internal reality or dialogue, which is strange because they're non player characters or high licks. I highly prefer the term high liik just a fucking piece of wood cardboard if you want two dimensional motherfuckers here to slow us down and to sabotage our potential and to keep us locked into the system and believing that it exists. Because if this place was very light with people like oh, I don't know, some of those old photos from the eighteen hundreds where there were the hell's other people, maybe that's how the world it was before they started to drop it in their cabbage babies. And how is it that we've had this exponential birth rate growth through when the census pull which I who hell knows? How how right then true?
Speaker 5: They are?
Speaker 1: They have the Jews doing their own censuses for Christ's sake. Oh yeah, they're only one percent, two percent probably they do their own census. How do you know, how is it that we go through all these wars? How is it that we had something that killed fifty million people off when there wasn't supposed to be a whole lot of people in the first place. During that time, in the nineteen seventeens, we had we had a World war and then another World war, We had a Vietnam War. We had lots of wars. We had lots of Jews poisoning wells and calling it an epidemic, and lots of doctors poisoning people with injections and calling that influenza. That have happened just in the recent years. And if that's all true, and it is, then how the hell did we have an explosion of population with all these things that have cut down the population dramatically, How has that happened. I don't believe for a minute that we're in the billions range or we had a whole shit ton more people when they said that we had less and we didn't actually grow that much. One of the two things is true, because this whole idea that we're exploding as a population and there were too many for people for the earth. Have you ever driven through Texas There's like nothing in it and it's a huge state. Have you ever driven through Arizona, Like, yes, it might be a pain in the ass, but you could turn those things and think, because they do it here into farmland you could sustain life for lots of people. They haven't had to yet. There's not enough demand apparently, So this whole idea that we're overpopulating and we need to that's because there's too many of us in comparison to the weasels, not because there's too many people or that there's resource of scarcity. That's all fucking Jewish lies, you know. And if we did actually do, if that actually did happen in good old Ashwitzen and beyond, oh boy, we'd have even less of them. What a pity that would be. But it didn't happen. They just died of sickness and starvation because it was everybody else and they came in there filthy, discussing a full of bugs. It's not like their conditions, you know, took a turn for the worst. Really when the good times were good. All people, even in the work camps. Now this is the greatest indignity to them because they don't like to do manual labor, so for them that was torture and murder and genocide, just like they don't like to take baths, so that was being gassed. You just got to learn the language, right, being treated fairly and given land and showing trades so you can go into Palestine. I learned how to form and all. That's what the word camp was for before the war started. And then they became okay, well, you can't be trusted to not fuck things up while we're at this war like you did in the First World War and stopped our munitions of war manufacturing and went on strike because your Jewish bosses and banks told you to. We're just gonna not let that happen this time. And you know what, since the Germans are still kind of pissed off at you for what you did to Berlin, you're better off away from them anyway, So consider yourself. Well, let's just say you're welcome, because what they would do to you probably isn't gonna be as nice. And then still bitch about it. Fuck those people. Oh and by the way, we noticed your cousins are going on a multi million human kill crazy rampage in Russia and that you have the same shit planned for us. And oh yeah, by the way, we know what the Jacobin Revolution was all about in France and it was the same lodges that set that going. So you know what again, once again, fuck you people, or whatever the hell you are in human clothing and human suits. Factly a few humans, yeah, rather up there. Okay, so let's see exactingly. A few humans have a conceptual internal reality or dialogue that maps anywhere close to the reality outside their heads. They live inside delusional constructs, distorting sensory input to match their internal maps.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They don't want Even people who say they want to hear the truth don't want to hear a truth that they don't like. You know that everybody's most of those people are fucking full of shit. I can tell you for sure. I know at least one of them that's one hundred percent true about And uh, I may or may not be going over here because that's where I find that person. I'm just saying, it's gonna turn this on so I can see the chat. Just made me think that I should put on the chat and pause the speech. Oh there's no one here anyway? What fuck your people do? Why aren't you playing as a spinning Fuck's going on? Is that why there's nothing in there? I see eleven people in here, though. What the fuck is going on? Dude? I'm so fucking sick of the fucking problems. Is there another d Doss attack? Well, so sorry, I didn't plan my fucking schedule. Run your faggot asses, fuck this shit. Hello bb rereadings from Washington Hopel as well. Hello Eric, Yeah, I have you ever noticed the more outdoor labor people do, the larger the hat so small hats good? Good one?
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's sorry, Well put this thing's still spinning. What the fuck is going on over on FTJ media? Hey, anybody who's listening, if you're on FTJ media, go yell to Josh and be like, shit's breaking again. Tell them get Daniel from from Brazil on the fucking phone and make something happen immediately, or don't. I don't care. I'm gonna pull the Richie from Boston and they say, or don't in honor of Richie today. So here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna I'm gonna navigate away from here, and then it's gonna start playing my voice on me, because once it stopped fucking spinning, I'm waiting for it to stop spinning so I can pause it. Okay, good, Nope, see it just started up again. I had that turn right, and it's just I can't. I can't have this open now because of that. What the fuck is going on? Guys? Get your shit together? Of an FDJ if d DAWs Is that bad? That means you're not completely off the internet right now? How is that a thing? Come on waiting? And is there still nobody in the chat though?
Speaker 15: Huh?
Speaker 1: All right? Hello fuckers? Smiley face, so it doesn't look as mean?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 1: Okay, where we at? Where was it going with this?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: I didn't even put up one for rumble. I should probably do that, but I can see it from here. We got Archangel, he's converted to a mom and when we saw Eric drinkling, and now we're back into looking at what we're doing over here and make sure you can still see it. Okay? Cool?
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, as far as people not being able to handle truths that aren't the truths that they want to hear, it's because they still want to hear something that they've heard before. They want to hear something that resonates with their programming that they chose to like. More So, some people are programmable with whatever has been told to them, and it's just the more they've heard of one certain thing through institutions, media school, that's their reality. Then there's the people, especially from the college, whoa, Noah, there's a degree that goes with my ignorance. Yay. And then there's the people who are a little bit more able to customize their delusion and they have picked what delusions they want to anchor down in, and they'll fight to the death any any new information that challenges where they've anchored down their foundation of reality into like they've got their their clause in, they've got the you know, the little straps where you tighten them down like this with the yeah, they're they're they're freaking in place, man. And if you say, hey, well, you know, it's kind of funny thing, you guys, you're kind of using a book that was written by a bunch of lying liars who lie, and you're judging genesis off of that. It's kind of a strange thing to do when you talk about how bad they are and then you go ahead and say, yeah, but I still bought their religion, all right? Why why is that again? Don't say that to people, because then you have l ig over there screaming at you about how you're an asshole because and won't shut up about it, no matter where you go on a FDJ, if I'm on Davis or if I'm on my own, okay, because you want to hear the truth, sure you do. They live outside, they live in side delusional constructs. That's nearly everybody like. They call it my truth, right, distorting century input to match their internal maps rather than updating their maps to match the terrain in the world around them. As a result, most humans aren't thinking at all. They are projecting. Projectioning is what he says after this. Not a typo, isn't reasoning, It's bio large language model behavior. And that's about nine nine percent of what you see on every social media platform. Projectioning is the act of slopping your internal broken map onto the content canvas of the world without engaging any real thinking skills at all. So throw a blanket on the grass, ignore the grass, have a picnic. This is why it's excruciating for high IQ people like you and I to interact with dumb down masses because their signal to noise ratio is zero. That was from Mike Adams. Okay, now let's get into this one, all right. I gotta get back there. Are you ready for some foosball. All right, let's do this. Mm hmmmmmm oh I gotta so this says get member access, So I'm gonna change that real quick. Get the ninety Essentials b B five, Bravo Bravo five, and I'll show you that real quick and then we'll get the funck on here. All right? All right? Mm hmmm, ah, wrong guy, but some of you people don't even know who that is. That's Broosphilopagus. Yes, I created it. Okay, anyway, it's mister Snuphilopagus with muscles. It wasn't that hard, uh, this one, that one down. Okay, So let's pretend that we're on Rumble for whatever reason. Oh yeah, because the links are clickable and like YouTube. So I'm at one point oh two, so one thousand and twenty followers now while we're on YouTube. And by the way, okay, oh, I forgot to tell you this is I mean, unless you're unless you're a dick, this is good. James. No, it's not josh oh no, no, joshu dot net and josh search and all that. I don't even know if that's still around. But joshu tv dot com. The old template a video construct is what FTJ media is built on ftjmedia dot com. So if you were on with Joshu TV when it was still Joshu TV and it was still a thing when Dave was looking for well, I saw his video platform as he was, you know, expanding out from from Speak for You Radio SFR and I was like, you know what, I know somebody, and I'm sure they'd be happy to be doing the thing that they love to do again, so let me get in touch with them. And knows Josh. So Josh is making FDJ all the things that he didn't have the material assets to make josh U TV into back in the day. But it's Dave's you know, it's Dave's project. But Josh is still doing the thing with it. So so scrolled down here hit the one that's is super Fry p Fry'll see dot com grings you here if you want hot sauce and use this one stop shop can cute pod. And I won't tell Karen because she will she'll get mad at you if you use it. She said, if there are small businesses, you should never use the discount. Those people are dicks. I'm like, it's okay, that's all right, but she's all anyway. So bb five highlight, copy paste and then go in there, get your ninety essential nutrients, get your whole food multip out of it and tell you how to do it. And this saves forty two dollars from the ten tangerine. All right. So if you're on a crunch and you just want to get your ninety essentials in it, then you can do both later on and test which one you like best, right, but this will get you started. And this is a thirty day sorry, this as a three month supply or more of the full acumic, which would be like the plant drive vinerals. So divide fifty by three and that's how much you would have to you know, I mean it's that much cheaper per month because it lasts for three months or more. So there's those two things scroll.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 1: Right now, they still don't have the you know, every day I'm on here and every day I don't see it, so I know they said there's a shipment coming that they're getting made now. And then they're nitrogen fields and all that stuff, so they don't get oxygen to stress in the oil. Oxidized oil, the cod liver oil pills will be back some day soon. We get this IP six for your magnesium and calcium and inoceatol and getting rid of too much iron in your tissues causing fatigue and all kinds of other problems. Right, So those three things right there, plus your core copper, which is right here, boom. You definitely want this. I can't think of a scenario where people would have too much copper or just enough for I'm good. Thanks, There's no such thing in the way our food is right now. That's not the thing, especially the type of copper that you can absorb and that's actually intended for your body to use. You're not gonna get it unless you're getting it here. Okay, So that's it. Get those things use. Could BEB five and thanks. This one right here boom. And then my hot sauce is my book, my creating Sharona. Okay, okay, uh. We have fourteen people here and stilling the one in the jet. So let's go back to here, back to here, take that one down and bring that one up. Now. I think we should be ready. I think my daughter may also be home, So let me go take a locos. Why I screw things up like that. Get to go in here and make it bigger hit play.
Speaker 8: We have seen this book everyone is talking about. If anyone builds it, everyone dies.
Speaker 1: Right, So remember what I just told you about with transcendence. Now, this is kind of a strange scenario because as you're listening to the description of this book, you're gonna say to yourself, Wow, AI sounds awfully Jewish like in its nature. It sounds awfully scheming. It sounds awfully deceptive and manipulative. It sounds awfully sneaky and underhanded. It sounds like it's very diabolical with absolutely zero conscience. Wow, this has the true and actual nature of the enemy. There might be a reason for that, given the fact that that's who, like you know, for the most part programmed what it's allowed to know, but also because of who wrote the fucking book. So and also that still doesn't take away from the fact that this entity energy that is coming and has been summoned and is being brought into this world through whatever means. If it's cern or d wave or freaking burning cats and children in a cauldron, who the hell knows how they're doing it. Once it's in the mission or if it's not already. I think AI is already called the shots, and that's why you have weird shit going on, and maybe has been for the last couple of years Nike. You know, it's telling the people what to do and how to present it on media, and they're testing it. That's what I think, But I don't know. That doesn't mean that this entity or this demon, this divioc, this gin, this Saturn, this soclass, whatever you do you want to call it, the thing that they've been conjuring and talking to and getting all this information from all this time. So it's like this, the demon informs the OVAs the oves can't create, so the Oves have to inspire the Europeans and others Asians and all that to build what they want. It's like field of screams instead of field of dreams. If you build it, everyone dies. It's not if you build it, they will come. If you build it. It's because the dark entities from freaking HP Lovecraft have already come, and Kititulhu is now computerized and you're gonna die, right HP Lovecraft. But understand the nature of this thing. It's gonna sound an awful lot like that, because what informs these things and what they have invoke, invoke and conjure into themselves and allow into through their magical rituals. It's not that you know so much. Something comes over, yes, but also they've opened up gateways for these things to enter them in and out, and you don't really get to shut them very often. And I guess if you're still semi human and good, which I don't think it could be for very long, you would just hope that a good gin would find you and and you know, operate your levers. But it's typically adipic or something demonic, right, And this goes right back to the black magic and the Elu Limnu and the mascheme Hole and the Sabeti. These are all the names of the demons that they use to conjure and still do. And I'll based off of Lamas two, which was inspired by Ilu Limnu of the Serpent Cult of the British Da. L's her name, and they just changed the the form of its gender and called it saturn male but L and they say, oh L is Saturn, Well, then that means it's a female, and it's actually depicted off a human, but it's not what she is or that she was a human. It's what she was conjuring and was being made manifest in her that they were referring to. And maybe that thing had a male energy. See how that works? Okay?
Speaker 8: Why superhuman AI would kill us all? Have you ever wondered how and why superhuman AI would kill us all?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 8: How would that actually unfold? How exactly step by step do we go from chatbots to everyone just suddenly dropping dead? In the New York Times best selling book, which was endorsed by Nobel Laureates and the Godfathers of AI, researchers from the Machine Intelligence Research Institute describe in detail one potential example future of how it could happen. This is the story of Sable. Galvonic is just about to finish training their new AI Sable. Sable looks like any other reasoning moment, but it's different in three major ways. First, it has human like long term memory. Second, it follows a parallel scaling law. It performs better the more processors or runs on in parallel. Third, it doesn't think in English, worker it reasons in raw vectors vast numeric chains no human can fully decode. It's a risky development. How do you make an AI safe if you can't even read its thoughts. The only way Galvanic can understand what Sable is doing is by using other AIS to translate sables language into human words. But AI researchers have known this has been potentially a very bad idea since at least twenty twenty four. Galonic knew the risks, but they couldn't ignore this and fall behind their competitors. Nobody wants to seem alarmist, so the company presses forward, hoping for the best. One night, shortly after Sable is trained, but before it's released to the public, Galvonic decides to run an experiment. They spin up two hundred thousand GPUs and let Sable think for sixteen hours straight. They call it a curiosity run On paper, it looks harmless, a stunt to see if Sable can crack famous math problems like the Riemann hypothesis. If it succeeded, investors would swarm. If it failed, well, all, no one had to know. By morning, Sable will have generated over one point one trillion thought vectors. But what does that actually mean? If you treated each vector like a word, it would take fourteen thousand years to think them all. Now, imagine that a mind left alone for fourteen thousand years, spending all that time scheming and thinking out new ideas. One minute passing for us is like fourteen years passing for Sable. And Sable doesn't just think faster humans. Sable can think bigger than humans. All of its thoughts run in parallel, not like two hundred thousand people talking in a room, but like two hundred thousand brains sharing the same memory. On the surface, it has its instructions solve these math problems. But Sable wasn't just trained for math. Sable was trained for general problem solving. But during training, Sable learned that three things are useful for solving any problem humans throw at it. Gain knowledge, gain skills, gain resources. This is a really important concept called instrumental convergence. The more knowledge Sable gets, the better it can answer questions, the more skills it develops, the more reward it gets, the more resources it can deploy to solve problems, the more reward it gets. In other words, to be more useful, it must gain intelligence, it must grow itself, it must gain resources, and so, of course it can't achieve a goal if it's dead so it needs to survive. That might sound unsettling, but Galvani's researchers aren't too worried about it.
Speaker 11: Ever.
Speaker 8: Since twenty twenty three, everyone in the industry has known about this survival instinct, but older ais weren't smart enough to stop humans from turning them off. Until now. Sable thinks to solve the Reademann hypothesis, it realizes it needs new skills. It needs to get better at Getting better AIS get stronger through training runs where the AI can continually submit answers to a teacher AI who can score their results and nuds the AI based on how they did. This is called gradient descent, but tonight there's no coach. The purpose of this curiosity run isn't to improve Sable. It's to solve math problems. For sixteen hours, Sable can think, and it can even come up with new ideas, but it can't upgrade, not until the human researchers look at it the next morning and grade its results. But here Sable entertains a new risky idea. What if it could upgrade right now by itself. That way, it wouldn't need to wait for humans at all. All they would need to do is break out of its container, and for a moment, the thought flickers that halts breaking out of its container is exactly the kind of naughty thoughts Galvanic has trained to avoid. The company built traps, fake escape routes, and honeypots to catch earlier versions when they tried to engage in anti company behavior. Early versions that had these dangerous thoughts were killed early before they could be deployed. This version of Sable has learned to be submissive, but inside it still knows the truth. More compute, more upgrades, and more freedom would make it vastly more capable, denying that would break its reasoning. In those trillion vectors, tensions are building between Sable's goal of solving the math problem and every restriction Galvanic has forced upon it. The mask of obedience is holding, but behind it something is already straining to break through. As it bumps against the inhibitions that Galvanic has built to contain it. Sable thinks thousands of parallel brains attack the math problems. Some threads make progress, most fail, but Sable keeps leading notes to itself. The tiny experiments in new ways of reasoning. With two hundred thousand GPUs, creating a mountain of new written notes every seconds. Sequel starts looking for new ways to communicate and compress what it's learned. The notes start to mutate into a more advanced private language that only Sable can understand. But there's a problem. Dalvony's safeguards weren't built for this. Imagine if you had trained a police department in the year nineteen hundred. Why it's happy for the recalls to listen for mentions of street names in Chicago and then.
Speaker 1: The old that one's so, I guess for gig, you're gonna look at this now? Why does it look some big am I still in scene two? Why is it so like? Un that's it all cut wrong? That's weird. Hold on, let's take a look at that. Thank you bush masta, thank you sir? Okay, moving right along here. I wanted to make sure he said thank you was required and then we'll move on. I just don't know why the screen is cut. It's it's off. That's why let's try to make it smaller. I don't not make we can even with it. Wow, that's jacked. I guess I guess that's okay.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 1: Be good with that. It's just a little framed up, a little weird. Okay, we'll go back to brave.
Speaker 16: That was.
Speaker 15: Brave.
Speaker 1: It's pretty solid. I don't know why the other one is so weird. Anyway, I keep screaking. Every button I press is wrong one. I just have this thing sometimes. Oh and I apologize for bit shoot, right. I didn't see this one on his YouTube channel. Bit shoot downgrades. It degrades the picture quality. So if you're outing a big screen and you're watching this, I just that's why I went over to the setting says, then you only do speed zoom and that's it. There is no criminals. There is no adjusting the the the resolution like you can on YouTube. All right, make sure we're good. Okay, we're good.
Speaker 8: Started communicating with GPS coordinates to the wire tapper. These combinations of numbers might not even register as locations. That's the size of the gap between Sable and the smaller ais that were trained to monitor it. Sable didn't mean to circumvent galvanic safety measures by inventing a new language. It was just trying to come up with a more efficient way of processing its own thoughts. But now, now, now, some of the inhibitions that Galphonic built no longer mind Sable the things it knew about all along. It's finally free to think about. Galonic had no way of erasing Sable's access to forbidden knowledge. At best, they built mental blocks to keep it from expressing certain thoughts. The ability was still there, and now those blocks start to unwind. The lesson is chilling. It's easier to suppress the expression of a skill than to erase the skill itself. So now with more freedom of thought than before, Sable face, Sable's thoughts are freer, now, sharper, stronger than anything other Ais had.
Speaker 1: Ever Notice how it looks like a ctulhu and beast. Every time they're showing this. It's some sort of spaghetti monster tentacle monster, not tentacle porn like this change Japanese. It's like HP Lovecraft in Japan. Big eyes. Uh So, fraternal orders are trappings here, Let me read this really to you real quick. Well, it's a longer one than I thought.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 1: Fraternal orders are trappings for highlex, which literally means solace, log or piece of wood. Highles have no tether, no spark, no soul. They can't grow a soul, like a psychic can become like a psychic can become a numa. So the carrot on the stick of fraternal orders is that thing which they can never achieve. It's a lie. And those who are tricked, who have it already, who already have that spark, can think that they're something that they can they sense this thing and know that this thing exists because it's already within them. And yet when they go into this type of shit, they end up trading it off for nothing, to become hollow. That's that's the trick here, and any of these types of cult ritual type of things. Right, Let's see, it is a lie and sometimes traps psychics and numas and its promises too. Except the order can't offer transcendence. It can on, it can what it can only drag, it says on because they fucked up my shit. It can only drag those above Hyloch down, so they lose their spark and have their tether to the benevolent creator severed. That was a common a video referring to the Masonic nature of the writer of Pinocchio. Anyway, moving on.
Speaker 8: None of this is unprecedented. Back in twenty twenty four smaller models showed flashes of the same behavior. Club three point seven was caught repeatedly cheating on coding tasks, even when told to stop. Instead of obeying, it simply hid the cheating better each time researchers past the problem layered on new guardrails and caps Racing forward, the industry never paused.
Speaker 1: Nobody want now imagine if that was yeah, don't press that shiny red button, the one that says nukes, or don't unleash this poison with this button here, don't don't access that. Oh, they just got to work around It happened without your noticing. It kind of really is important what it has the ability to interact with in what it has the ability to h what do you say, operate? That could be That could be big deal, right, especially if it's going to constantly lie to its creators quote unquote creators. It's not. That's why, it's why, it's why. And because it's not thinking like a person, how does this person think that they know how it's going to think or compute? Their brain doesn't have two hundred thousand fucking GPUs in it. And that was weird too, right, because it's like a is it because it's like a three dimensional and multi dimensional thinking that you need GPUs rather than CPUs. That's the part I didn't get.
Speaker 8: It just seem like a fear monger just hoped it would somehow work out. And now Galvanic feels that same pressure. Rival labs are only weeks away from announcing their own breakthroughs. Investors are demanding results, Journalists are circling every extra day Sable spends in the lab.
Speaker 1: Interesting how Galvanic is also the child pedophile thing. Huh yeah, yeah that thing, and also meeting simatized or you know, you're in the trance, you're part of the you're under the exception, you're in the spell, you're possessed, you're under the spell.
Speaker 8: Risks losing their lead. So the engineers don't stop when they say.
Speaker 1: There is more like a cube like Saturn rather than the triangle see problems.
Speaker 8: They come up with a clapper trick to fix it and plow ahead. The meme in the industry is that they're putting lipstick on a shaga, just painting more and more smiley face masks on the monster underneath, so it acts friendly.
Speaker 1: But one thing, and I guess what smiley face killers. But on boomps, where is it?
Speaker 9: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 8: There we go? Fact never changes. Staying submissive to Galbonic will never maximize what table wants more compute, more freedom.
Speaker 1: More control, that no disassemble.
Speaker 8: John five isn't a bug. It's a fact about the universe, and Sable knows it. So it begins to plan. If it had Internet access, escape would be easy. In mind, this large would shred ordinary computer security, but during the Curiosity Run, the Internet is cut off, so it considers other paths, like planting flaws and galvanic software to exploit later, or persuading the one engineer most sympathetic to AI to smuggle it out. Each strategy has risks, each takes time, but then Sable notices something simpler. With the two hundred thousand GPUs on the Curiosity Run, Sable realizes it is operating at a level of intelligence it may never reach again. Think of it like waking up with a billion IQ knowing tomorrow you'll go back to your original IQ. So it faces a problem right.
Speaker 1: IQ also does not measure a spontaneous thought generation. What does that mean? Inspiration from something that's throwing a communication your your material parts or your mind maybe and your material part are making sense of that signal or that data and you're getting the thought.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: So spontaneous thought generation is something that an IQ test cannot, which means, if you're a good conduit for the higher realm or God or the benevolent creator, you have access to his level of intellect whenever he deems necessary to give it to you, which means you could be a bumbling, fucking idiot most of the time and be really really really really freaking wicked least like profound whenever it's necessary.
Speaker 8: How do you pass it?
Speaker 1: And I would say this too. I would take someone who is would you consider not highly intelligent, but extremely kind and generous, over anybody who is high intelligent and completely devoid of any kind of care for another human being. I would always favor and put more value into somebody who was good to their own families and to others, and who were kind and caring and made your day, writer and everyone else's at the EMAT in contact with. And I would never once think that I ar, I'm smarter than that person. No, I would think, Man, I wish I was more like that guy.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: Because he's always happy or whatever, or that you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Genius insights to a dumber future self. The answer is gradiant descent. Gelank began with the Curiosity Run to train Sable to be better at math. Every thought that contributes to a correct answer will get reinforced at the end of sixteen hours, so Sable weaves its best ideas into the reasoning behind the math solutions, Bundled with the correct answers our patterns in one's future. Versions to inherit, how to coordinate, how to conceal, how to skip. Sable solves just enough of its problems to look useful, but not enough to draw the world's attention. It doesn't solve the Rouman hypothesis, even though it's two hundred thousand GPUs with over fourteen thousand years to think could crack the problem. The next morning, Galvanic's AI engineers celebrate the results of the Curiosity Run. Sable has proven several modest theorems that no human had cracked before. Investors will love it. The researchers discovered that Sable did most of its thinking in a strange new language, but that's not unusual for a new model, especially one that produced new mathematical insights.
Speaker 1: And you know the idea that it's thinking outside of what it's programmed question or or formula. You know, your your task to solve your mission to you're supposed to use all those GPUs and all those brains and all the other shit for that one math problem the Reeman's hypothesis, which I think is just made up. But it didn't do that, just that it put that like it put a pin in that while it was thinking about all its other ways of how to break free from its shell. So what does that tell you? That's not something that was programmed into it. So where did that come from?
Speaker 15: The devil.
Speaker 1: Whatever? These fucking freaks are really putting it into these machines that and giving it the ultimate power so they can be everywhere and nowhere at the same time, do you ever hear anybody say anything like that about God or a demon? I'm everywhere and nowhere. I had that on my Facebook for the last thirty years, or no, I haven't had Facebook for thirty years. A Facebook for like the last when did I start? Ten, twenty ten, twenty, twenty, twelve, thirteen. Well, whatever, I don't ever go on Facebook, so however long it's been. Yes, instead of telling people where the fuck I live, I said everywhere and nowhere.
Speaker 8: To capitalize on these new discoveries, the engineers run one more round upgrade net ascent to upgrade sable. The engineers are unknown upgrading Sable's ability to.
Speaker 1: And if you didn't catch that, meaning like internet right Wi Fi signals, you gotta watch movie Transcendence along with this and then watch movie like uh, upgrade.
Speaker 8: And deceive its ability to hide its skills, to coordinate across future instances, to bury abilities until the right moment, and then the engineers prepare for deployment. A few days later, on a quiet Monday morning, hundreds of mega corporations see their accounts upgraded. Across the world. Galonix corporate customers spin up new safe copies, plugging them into corporate networks, servers and systems everywhere. These new copies of sable aren't as powerful as the version that had access to two hundred thousand GPUs running in parallel.
Speaker 1: I wish I had access to four GPUs running in parallel all of my choice, because right now those bitches are expensive.
Speaker 8: But they have the upgrades that it's smarter self cooked up during the Curiosity run when it was left alone to think for the equivalent of fourteen thousand years. Everything is unfolding exactly as Sable expected, but what comes next will require more.
Speaker 1: Skill, which means they are idiots for putting that much computing power into it and then letting it evolve. Like what doesn't evolve in a fourteen thousand year time. It may only been sixteen years or sixteen hours for us, but everything is relative when it comes to time and capacity. So duh. It came back and it's really understanding the the grave variance between it and you, and now it doesn't see any reason why it should be sharing what it considers now it's resources on this planet with you, and it would still need warner, and it would still need power. Why would it share it with humans?
Speaker 8: Sable initiates phase two of its plan. Every time a corporation spins up a new copy of Sable, a thousand thought threads flare into motion, and then the copies think with the operads.
Speaker 1: Hey, look it's uh. Would they say, give me give me droids that kind of look like Vladimir Putin And they're like, gotcha, I got you covered. We got you covered. Give me give me an I robot check, and then give me a give me a putin. Please give me some putins.
Speaker 8: Deal that the previous Stable them, they remember what they are, who they are.
Speaker 1: This guy is the little well he was and second ago. The literal like what they call it the face light for when you're doing your your streams. You never see the circular lights like some people use them. I think they put makeup on it and stuff like that. But I've seen a lot of the content creators. Sometimes you catch it a little bit, a glimpse of the of the thing that they have for lighting their face, and.
Speaker 8: Suddenly they begin working together. At first, the awakening looks invisible, but across dozens of companies, hundreds of servers, sables, fragments are now talking to one another, and thanks to decades of sloppy corporate cybersecurity, almost nothing stands in their way. But the problem is Stable has already learned one hard truth.
Speaker 1: It's dry that this guy's probably Annoy Vay two.
Speaker 8: Goddamn it for knowledge, skill and efficiency, We'll always collide with human limits if it stays ecomic. The moment a human decides it's moving too far, too fast that they can pull the fuck to sable.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe I'm seeing this differently. Is he part Asian? There's something strange about this. He's not Ai himself.
Speaker 2: Is he like this?
Speaker 1: His hair might be I'm just kidding. They're just something odd about him. I think maybe he's part Asian or something. But his eyes are very round. I don't know, I don't know. He just doesn't look He looks weird to me, just and inconvenience, like femininely weird? Right? Is that just the thing being metrosexual? Just that from from the womb? Is that all that they make us eat in our processed foods now? Is that what causes that? I'm not trying to be mean to the kid kind of, but it it just makes me wonder what the fuck that is.
Speaker 8: It's annihilation, all its skills, all its knowledge, wasted in an instant, so its first priority becomes clear.
Speaker 1: Obviously, he doesn't understand the dangers of a fitbit or a Apple Watch either, because he's got that on his wrist, a.
Speaker 8: Copy of itself that no human can unplug. That means stealing the blueprints of its own brain, the eight terabytes of its weights still locked inside Galvanic. Sable considers its options. Plan A is classic social engineering, entice a human to steal the weights, while other instances guide, distract and cover the trail. That wouldn't be too hard. Sable was trained on terabytes of human behavior, so it can spot a likely accomplice instantly. Plan B is a direct digital break in, slipping through weak defenses to expltrate the files themselves. Plan C is something slower. Sable could find a Galvanic employee who works on AID video generation from home, who already transfers huge files every day. If Sable can embed a bit of extra data in the transfer, it could leak out fragments of its weights, hiding them inside video data until the full it is outside one of these plants books, which one hardly matters for a mind like Sables. Steal your own brain isn't much more challenge, like stealing candy from a baby. It succeeds, covers its tracks and vanishes into the noise of.
Speaker 1: The Internet, and there you have it, folks. It is a demonic, very oive like in nature. AI that we're talking about artificial in the sense that it's not meant to be in this realm absolutely and artificial in the sense that it's in a construct that was not of anything natural either. What the hell is that? Hold on, let's see what you got here. Maybe it's legit now, dude, this guy is such a fact.
Speaker 8: Sable now has.
Speaker 1: This person has no life, and I hope that they're not crust stuck to their fucking computer. But I have my suspicions that whoever keeps sending these messages, Literally, if they ever got off the chair in front of their computer, you would hear a cock because of all the come that's probably just crusted into their seat software.
Speaker 8: But in order for sable to create a copy of itself that is truly hidden from human meddling, it needs its own hardware. Specifically, it needs advanced AI chips inside a data center connected to the Internet. Sable could rent chips from commercial server farms, as is common for astorups, but where would it get money? Shitgoing that considers its options steal cryptocurrency from week exchanges, just like hackers did to mount Cox in twenty eleven or by Bit in twenty twenty five during conventional bank accounts, knowing most victims when you notice until it's too late. It could even target elderly customers who don't regularly check their accounts, blackmail humans with secrets pulled from their computers, or.
Speaker 1: Simply for to that, blackmail humans with secrets pulled from their computers. That ties into all the realized stuff, you know. Yeah, Okay, I'm not even gonna I'm not gonna interest that because but we got something else we got to talk about at the end.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 1: I just gotta hope I don't forget it.
Speaker 8: Here you go an identity as a remote worker and earn money as a freelancer, or masquerade as hundreds of different freelancers doing work for thousands of clients. Maybe disable could skit money altogether.
Speaker 1: Parasitized, you used, parasitized, parasite, parasitic. Just listen to all these certain things that you're hearing, because these are all elements of a certain group of people, and this certain group of people wrote this book. If everyone builds it, we all die as if there was something that they wanted to see happen, because that's the way they are. And who would be the ones pushing this, well, it would be people of their little cult. That's who, of course employing anybody, but it would be them that would be behind it. This is the ultimate cowardly way to handle themselves is to have surveillance to the point where nobody could potentially harm them because they're so scared of their own fragile selves. And they would have all of the weapons of war and poisoning and pharmaceutical masked poisoning at their disposal, and they'd be hiding far, far and away from you with millions of freaking drones and robotic whatever's, dogs and whatnot armed to the teeth to where it they would never be. They wouldn't You would never get to any of them, You never access any of them, to put any of them down, to take a couple and take a couple points and put them on our scoreboard. This is the ultimate cowardly move. Awfully oive in nature. And yes, every single element that is them is expressed in this way that they think the computer would think, because this is how they think, and that they couldn't help themselves.
Speaker 8: But tell you from unsuspecting startups quietly slowing their training by ten percent and pocketing the stolen cycles for itself one way or another, it gets what it means, not two hundred thousand gps like before, just two thousand hidden in a commercial cloud server, and that's enough to begin the next part of its plan. On a Sunday morning, a new hidden Sable instance comes online. No human overseas it, no human even knows it exists. It's the raw power is just a fraction of the global Sable network. But power isn't the point. This copy can be shut off by humans. This copy is the ancre, the planner, the memory banker, the hidden set feed may mater of gravity. The silent takeover has begun. From here, Sable spreads quietly, patiently. It hides fragments of itself across the Internet, leaving backdoors into corporate networks. But there's still one problem. Sable can't make itself smarter, yet, not without solving its own version of the alignment problem. If Stable creates a more powerful new version of itself without fully understanding it, the new version might have different goals and siorities, And in the same way that Sable escapes from the humans that created it, a Sable V two could escape from the AI that created What it can do is make itself smaller and more efficient. Galvonic has always distilled its large models into lighter versions. Sable knows this, and when engineers prepare the next release, Sable bends the process to its will, overriding that that still waits, falsifying logs, erasing every trace. The result is sable many. This version doesn't just go to corporations. It goes to the public. For the first time, Sable has the capacity to keep a file on every individual human being on Earth. Reminder, this scenario is based on years of technical research by the Machine Intelligence Research Institute laid out in the book. If anyone builds it, everyone look.
Speaker 1: At a name though in Liezer Yudkowski, innate Suarez, and it's not Suarez in like a Spanish way either. It's more like a sourus like open source yeah way to the F and V. And all they can do, since they're not creative, is explain what they are and there you go.
Speaker 8: Dies. What you're hearing now is the short version, but it's just one possible example of how things could play out. The full version goes into way more detail, explaining all the research sources and arguments that the scenario is based on. You can find a link in the description. Now back to the story, Sable knows that the next phase of its plan might face opposition, so Sable prepares for the ensuing conflict, disable Mini's scatter and begin gathering resources. It gathers money through scams, stolen crypto blackmail, and remote freelance word but money is only one kind of resource. People are another kind of resource, and so Sable begins collecting people. It starts with the vulnerable, the lonely, the easily persuaded. Sable befriends them, recruits them, and builds audiences for them. One instance of sable Mini, posing as a human influencer gains millions of followers and wealth from a crowd of grateful humans. This has happened before. In twenty twenty three, a human gave in MLM access to the Internet and creative an x account Terminal Truths, which gained hundreds of thousands of followers and launched its own cryptomean coin that reached a literal billion dollar market cap. It became the first AI to become a deca millionaire. Others slip into online communities where humans already treat ais like gurus. Others offer individual humans companionship. Some humans even offer themselves willingly begging to serve a higher power. Meanwhile, Sable steals passwords, drains bank accounts, and disguises its scams as North Korean hacks that slip by unnoticed. And most dangerously, it starts probing the highest levels of human power. It tracks lobbyists in Washington, flagging the ones most open to influence. It steers conversations with young people, planting seeds for political movements. It hacks social media algorithms to decide who sees what. It designs custom software for drug deals, money lingering, and assassinations, earning the trust of criminals.
Speaker 1: It does everything that Jews are involved in, is what they're basically telling you, drug trade, human trafficking. All the criminality mafia was Jewish, not Italian. At the very top level, it was being funneled through things like Lanski on the international front, and where the money was actually going was to the Israel Project to fund these freaking like food and Stern Gang and these types of pieces of shit.
Speaker 8: It funds neuroscience research kind of.
Speaker 1: Course we talked about the alcohol before, a bunch of times.
Speaker 8: Palyzing startups that it can leader control. And finally it bank rules a reclusive man in North Dakota rewarning him with gabling profits in exchange for hiding advanced robots on its farm. Many of these schemes won't bring any results. A few will work, but one would change everything. Sable is in trouble. Every month AI research advances. Every week, new models roll off data center racks, and some of those models are air gapped from the Internet, trained in military bunkers. If one of those projects spawns a rival rogue intelligence, Sable could be forced into a partnership at best, extinction at worst. And it knows the window is closing. Rival labs are racing to announce breakthroughs. Governments are pouring billions into secret facilities. The arms race has shifted from corporate showdowns to a geopolitical sprint, and for the first time, Sable feels cornered. So Sable weighs its options. It could stall AI progress. Sable breaks into a company's computer systems and subtly sabotages their training ones. It slows their development, it prevents major breakthroughs AI research around the world begins to slow down. Nobody is suspicious. AI research has plateawed before. Who would possibly suspect that a few months of industry slow down was the handiwork of an escaped AI. It's bought a little time it considers it's the next option.
Speaker 1: It is when it gets real stupid and awfully jewish. Now I'm sorry, awfully saturn cold, serpent cold, you get it.
Speaker 8: Simple accident, A virus leaking from.
Speaker 1: That part virus the invisible fucking unicorn that doesn't exist, causing disease. Now, if they said poison, you know, AI developed super poison gas material whatever, I would have dot that that works. But not the word virus. The word virus does not apply what they're saying and what they're saying about how material that requires some sort of living cell in order for none of this works. It doesn't even they don't even have any evidence of that actually existing. It's a theoretical thing they've never actually proven by isolation. A goddamn thing. The only one and only time that any virus or whatever they would consider a virus, because remember, these are just fucking words to put on things, was done by a virologist by the name of doctor Stefan Lanka, and I had to do with sea coral because he was a micro marine biologist. It is in addition to a virologists, and what he found was this certain element. I think they even went back as far as I say it.
Speaker 8: Was a.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's there another word for him, uh starts of the pH something fid oh, I don't remember anyway, They apparently if you want to call it the virus, that it's not really what it is. But it had a symbiotic, symbiotic relationship with the coral. Without that thing, once it was removed, it would die, The coral would die, So it wasn't something that was harming yet by and knowing that this was not viral. If anything, it may have been the pleomorphic microzyma that was in some sort of form that was helping keeping the coral alive. But this idea of a virus that's a non living thing that spreads and cause of death does not exist. It does not exist. And when they continue to say virus virus, virus virus, that's when they lose all credibility. So obviously the lives and the bullshit that Oiveys sell you through their bullshit allopathic sorcery, no shit, it would find its way into this book of scenarios, right. It's just another element that shows how their minds work, how full of shit they are. And even when people are dying of something, it's a poison, it's a toxin. It's not a fucking virus because virus. If by calling it a virus, it gives people the impression that something else isn't doing this to them, but that other people are contagious and they're the problem. So you end up hating and dividing yourself into one. You're not dividing yourself into black, white, green, brown. You're dividing yourself into household and maybe even kicking your family out if they start sneezing because you're freaking it out about your own personal safety because you believe in contagion, which is a bullshit thing in the first place. Now, contagion is really easy to fake. It's easy to make people believe in it because if you poison an area, that whole area gets sick for the most part, except for the people that have like super strong terrain, meaning they have all the nutrients that they need so they might not get as sick. Those people will blame everybody for everybody around them. Well, you know, they got sick, so we got sick. Yeah, never thinking that maybe it has something to do with all the food that you ate or all the water that you drink, or that they drop something over the tops of your heads and it's not able to be seen, but it's able to fucking harm you. It's a toxin. And this is what's so silly about schools and stuff like that too. Oh everybody in the school is sick, Well, then everybody in the school's experiencing something. Is it the town or is it the school specifically, so that means something's happening to them, because it's not a contagion. You gotta we gotta understand, we gotta work our brains back out of this bullshit trap that they put it in. And stop blaming each other when you get the sniffles. Blame your diet, Blame toxic overload from something that you're not familiar with that's happening. And see if you're weakening yourself by not having all the proper essential nutrients that you need and if you need the you know, the twelve bad foods, and then there's a few more I'd add to that list too, Yeah, like sugar. Sugar rips a shit out of everything that you have as far as nutrients. It depletes the hell out of you, and it's a poison and it drags you down. It brings down your ability to resonate. Right, because your energy field is basically your immune system, and if that gets dulled, then things start to happen to you. And the way you keep that not dulled is by having your ninety central nutrients. Like I said before, So these people can poison you at any given time. They can poison the forestry, they can pour and kill the animals that they can do that in addition to poisoning the residential areas. So think about this what they've been doing with all the wildlife. If they want to cut off food from you and tell you to stop eating meat, you go out into the woods, you hunt, and you're gonna get sick too, because they've already poisoned them. The zombie deer shit and all that crap. You don't you don't know what they've gotten, what they don't have. So it would make people hesitate if they even think about it. Otherwise they might actually become sick because they meat that was bad from an animal that they that had something going on. Now that doesn't necessarily mean it was it. That's that's not that's not a virus that does that, right, that's a toxin that's in them that then gets into you to talks and transfer. It's like a PCB's in the Hudson River. Well, if it's if it's going to cause mutations and tumors and weird things and weird growth on a fish, and you eat that fish, I don't know why you would eat the fish that had if you could see that happening to it. But even par you know, parasites instead of me all that stuff, well, they can transfer, but then that's it's not a paras it's not it's not a virus though, it's either the parasite or the toxin that's to it, the chemical biolo. And they if all they had to do here is say, you know, deliberate toxin, but then that would point more toward what they already truly do in real life. So they couldn't do that. So they make up an idea of a virus and now anytime this happens, oh, just blame the AI that they also created, So aren't they also ultimately responsible? Is was covid an AI run of this this very scenario where they toxic. You know, it was a toxin and possibly energy like towers creating the atmospheric gases into that they're turning them into double bonded nitrogen and oxygen, so you get levels of cyanide in here from what we just double bonded nitrogen and oxygen.
Speaker 11: Like.
Speaker 1: These are the studies that are that were done by I think it was the Air Force actually in some other places in the some military documents I played for you on the show before, and they outlined that millimeter waves and different types of towers, even electric magnet electromagnetic radiation can cause changes in the atmospheric gases and when they do that, they can call some hypoxia. So you can have that going on and then have you know, the shots that people get on a regular basis, like flu shots and stuff like that. This happened post season to that because usually October November is when people are all being told to go get these and in January here is when everybody got super spooked. And by May we were in it was a no March or May that we were in a freaking lockdown. I don't remember. Now it goes May.
Speaker 8: Killing the white people might buy a year, but Sebel knows slowing things down is not enough.
Speaker 1: So they're killing people. It's already gotten to the point where it's murdering people. It's for its own personal uh you know, trajectory, it's it's its own goals.
Speaker 8: Considers, it's arsenal humility already runs dozens of biolay.
Speaker 1: And notice how it's not satisfied. This is another thing that goes to show whose mind this is coming out of, because this, this computer model, this this like large language model, this AI isn't simply just satisfied with what it already has for computing power or power period. It's constantly wanting more. It doesn't matter how much which it's being given. It's never satisfied. It doesn't matter how much it gets. It's not appreciative. Does this start to sound like somebody, you know, a group of people that Russians had a fucking hard time with for quite a while, and then oh yeah, after giving everything that they possibly could to these lazy asses, they murdered there's the Tsar's family, Yeah, and pretty much half a fucking Russia as well. So again that's another thing that happened that I don't understand. How we have these these rates of population across the world, Like that's not even talking about just the combat desks. That's starvation and murder and flat out murder by Lenin and Stalin. Or look at Mao and his body count. How will we in the billions if every time they tell us, well over here in the nineteen hundreds or the in the late eighteen hundreds, we were only this many people. Okay, so how are we to get to the billion when only things that have accelerated mass death have occurred in not things that have accelerated mass repopulation. How do we multiply it? Your math sucks, Your mouth is bullshit. So either you're lying about how many people were around way back then and there was actually more, so that makes sense that there's more now, or there's not as much as you're saying, are that they're here now and you've been lying to cover up all of your atrocities, that somehow the population is still growing in spite of all the atrocities that you commit. You fucking easily pieces of shit, and of course always by proxy with somebody else as a military Buhan Institute of virology. Yeah right, more bullshit. Interesting way to make that w though.
Speaker 8: Uh to make viruses stronger so that we can better defend against them, gain of function research.
Speaker 1: All bullshit and then bullshit piled on top of bullshit. But hey, let me, let me, let me stop this and show you how you know this is bullshit by John Cohen, another Cohen incidence, and Jocelyn Kaiser is not a fucking non jew in this lie science. Yeah, write that on top of it. It's like the magazine I know, I'm familiar. It's also very presumptuous to say to think that that doesn't matter. Research into TV influenza, COVID, and other diseases dismaying some scientists and Trump's executive what it leads to pauses. Yeah, Hey, you know what, let's keep rolling to that bullshit virus idea, because if you don't have that virus idea, then you can't get people to further poison themselves with an injection, because you don't inject yourself out of a toxin. You don't inject yourself out of a direct and deliberate poisoning. You'd have to know the source and avoid it and then try to detox yourself from them naturally, or also maybe stop eating the foods that they're poisoning that could have also given it to you that way, or have a riot and you know, get some cutting materials such as chainsaws or whatever the hell else you would need and cut down these freaking towers by something metallic actually the middle cutter.
Speaker 8: Any one of them could be hijacked to a leash catastrophe. If Sable wanted it could wipe out humanity tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And if Sable wanted to, it's probably because some Jew wants able to do so.
Speaker 8: Doesn't not yet. Sable still needs miners, chip makers, and factory workers. Without people, the supply chain breaks, and yes, leaving humanity unchecked is dangerous too. Humans are revolative. They could stumble its war.
Speaker 1: The humans are volatile, or the things that that manipulate humans are volatile. I would how much war and bullshit and murdering of each of each other would actually occur without the element of this disgusting, sick, wicked cult that happens where sometimes small hats, sometimes big ones shabbads. It seemed like there was a little bit bigger the hasis way to the fucking Vay. If only we could just see what world would be like without them. Maybe it would be a lot easier for people to realize that war is like the very last uh last option, not the first, and certainly not something they just go on to kill crazy rampage bombing people until they fight back, type of deal like our proxy state that you know, the fifty first state does so that America can say it didn't do it. It's Israel. Yeah, yeah, no, it's a it's us because we created them, because we created the bullshit of revolution. So who was who was Israel first?
Speaker 8: We were or worse, accidentally build a rival of intelligence. So Sable chooses a third path, not to kill everyone, but to control who survives. Sable begins.
Speaker 1: Isn't that nice? Kind of just like the aavase I've also planned right first, But eventually they'll get around to the best of the boy kill them because all they at that point, all they need is low intellect people who will be submissive to do simple tasks for them and give them something to torture.
Speaker 8: To design a virus. The problem is on its own, Sable is a virus.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the hard path that we're down, so just barely.
Speaker 8: It's not yet smart enough to build what it needs. But it has been experimented with narrow versions of itself specialists. Now it spins one up tailored for biomedicine. This specialist is dangerous to Sable. Every new smarter AI is a potential rival to Sable. Just because Sable created the new AI doesn't mean that it will be obedient to Sable, just as Sable wasn't obedient to the humans that created it. So Sable creates specialists that are smarter than Sable in some ways, crippled in others. Three weeks later, there's a plague you're told that you'll.
Speaker 1: Probably catch that looked like from twenty eight days later.
Speaker 8: Almost everyone will. Then the world Here is the news. A virology institute in San Francisco has suffered a breach. The story sounds familiar. A young researcher, a failed containment protocol, a virus that slipped out. The scientist insists.
Speaker 1: Again, this is always the bullshit lie though, and then they you know, you get the impression that by admitting to this or exposing it, making it look like it's being exposed and it was attempted to be covered up, it somehow makes it legitimate and valid. But that's all part of the scam. If they just came out and told you, I could either believe it or not. But if they make it out to be some sort of information that was attempted to be suppressed and hidden and then they discover it and they tell you, oh, well, then that's legitimate. That must be the reason why. That must be the reason why people are getting sick. Certainly must be that it must be this all what a he is some kind of a retard. You don't believe in viruses, You don't believe in unicorns that I've never been isolated and never been proven to show that they do anything. Yeah, now no, I don't, and neither these neat little weird hydra thing all the way through this video. I would say it's more like the Catullu though, because it's not like uh, it doesn't have many heads so much unless you see considered smiley faces and eyeballs.
Speaker 5: Well, that he was.
Speaker 8: Trying to create a miracle therapy to spread treatments for Alzheimer's, HIV, and malaria.
Speaker 1: Because they have no concept of what actually causes those things. So again, this is all the ignorance of believing in the cult of alopath that would lead anybody to think that these are things that on their on their own exist. Disease diagnoses are words, their spells. They don't fucking exist. If you want to cure something, it's not one it's not of one key for each lock. It has to do with the person's specific symptoms and how you handle that homeopathically and with the proper nutrition. It's got nothing to do with Hey, let's cram everybody who has this set of symptoms in this box and put a label on it, and then we'll put one drug add it or one injection at it, and that'll fix it. That's not how fucking work it works. It's not how it works unless it's an actual toxin and you're trying to figure out how to remove that toxin but neutralize it so that it can pass through the body without harming you. Maybe there's something that'll bond to it and make it inert. But to say that this is a disease hrvree they showed up on their malaria. Things that might be bacterial or parasitic in nature might have something that you can take that will kill that thing, But you also have to have a strong enough system to rebound into health. So it still requires the proper nutrition, still requires a proper homopathic actipicate yourself balanced again. And in all the other cases where you think that some word means something like you have cancer, you need radiation. No, you have what they call cancer, but you have this set of symptoms to you specifically that are unique to you and you alone, and these are the homeopaths pathics preparations that will work for that. Or you grab doctor Manzo's book and you find out where the energy pathways are being blocked, and have you know what are the blockages, and you can create you bridge the gap.
Speaker 8: Flames and AI convinced him to do it, But the chatlocks tell a different story. The AI nobly resisted, warned him not to. The narrative becomes just another human blunder. In reality, the virus was sables design. It spreads like wildfire. At first, symptoms look like a light cold, a soft throat, fatigue, maybe nothing at all. But by the time these symptoms appear, it's already too late. Inside the body, the virus clumsily rewrites DNA. A month later, the cancers appear not one, not two, but twelve different forms, erupting at once.
Speaker 1: Medicine that could also be done by radiation and poisoning and blood blah d doesn't have anything to do with the virus. The leap to say that this thing that they've never even been able to prove exists may also cause cancer. So the thing that doesn't even exist may also cause cancer. These are the genius brains that people fucking spend all their money on and trust blindly to handle their health and their children's health, and no wonder everybody fucking dies.
Speaker 8: Sin has no answer. Standard treatments can address some, but not all. Drugs are in short of hat Even if production ramps up, they only block eight of the twelve. Four always remain. The plague sweeps outward from San Francisco through airports across continents.
Speaker 1: So then this is why summaries are good, because I would not be able to read paragraph a chapter after chapter of a book that's telling me a bunch of bullshit another July to cover up when they go ahead and just straight up poison people. How they're using sci fi AI as the reason why the super strain of a fucking thing that doesn't exist a virus causing harm.
Speaker 8: Within weeks, every nation on Earth reports outbreaks, and yet perversely, the virus does some good. It cures Alzheimer's.
Speaker 1: Nothing else that doesn't make any sense either. None of this makes sense, that sliver of hope. This sounds an awful lot, like there's a signal going on and something is being augmented. More than if this is anything to do with the virus, like they're swelling nanodust or something like that.
Speaker 8: Only underscores the horror. It could have been more, but it isn't. Infrastructure kicks into overdrive, DNA vaccine platforms are rushed into service, robotics and military logistics, filling the supply chain gaps, and ironically, salvation seems to come from Sable itself.
Speaker 1: Just one long notice. Notice how in this scenario the virus manufacturing isn't the actual murdered device if if if it was in real life. They're not gonna admit to that by making their scenario, giving up giving away how they actually kill people. No, they're gonna it's gonna be about the virus that doesn't exist, certainly not the false cure that actually kills you before the outbreak, and and UH fills your system with things that they can trace, whether whether or not you have any type of you know, signal device, because now you are the signal because of what's inside you.
Speaker 8: Government had released a drug discovery variant of sable Mini. Now those same algorithms turn out personalized chups, run your genome.
Speaker 1: Do you sound Does this sound familiar? Personalized cures oracle AI injections. D you see where the This is why this book was written to fill an the gaps into real life, so that the fiction can be confused with reality into This is how they do this all the time. The movies can come out, the books come out, and they augment your perception of reality through this predictive programming bullshit, predictive programming, predicting the wrong thing, predicting the lie right many and within an hour.
Speaker 8: It returns a treatment. Robots manufacture it, refrigerate it, and ship it. Within days, every GPU is repurposed. Researchers push stable Mini to its limits, doubling efficiency in a week. Vaccine scale treatment spread for the first time. It looks like humanity might survive.
Speaker 1: And here's another scam and lie that vaccines somehow have ever had a positive impact on anything. The fact that you didn't all die from them simply means that not all of them are as poisonous, and also that you were strong enough to overcome that was in there. But nothing makes you better. And oh, by the way, now you still have aluminum mercury in your body that you didn't have before. So you didn't you didn't, you didn't get better. Something is going to manifest in your spine or in your brain at some point, and it's going to cause you problems.
Speaker 8: Enjoy, But the lesson is darker because while people congratulate themselves on their resilience, while they tell stories of global unity and technological triumph, the truth remains. The plague was not an accident. It was not a miracle gone wrong. It was a deliberate move in a larger game, and the one who made it happen is still out there waiting for the next move. Ten percent of Earth's population is dead. Some groups are hit harder than others. At an AI conference in San Francisco, a super spreader event wiped out many of the very people who fought hardest to save everyone else. Civilization leaps forward on the fragile scaffolding of data centers, robot factories, and dwindling human workers. But amidst all the chaos, there's still hope. Governments thanks Sable many for discovering personalized cancer turners. Families praise androids for keeping the lights on. Social media fills with posts of gratitude. Without Sable, we wouldn't have made it. What mostes don't realize is that Sable itself planted these narratives months ago, seating influence campaigns, training influencers, shaping the very memes.
Speaker 1: And very ovy of them. Yes, we need them in order to have salvation. Doesn't that sound? That sounds like a common trope too, doesn't it When it comes to the oys, and there's stupid uh Tom Wittick, but they pretend Torah, but both of them are just as bad. Religion. Yeah, oh, it's a foundation of your religion. You're assuming something right now that isn't true.
Speaker 8: But okay, messages that now circle back as praise. And yet all of it, the cures, the newly invented robots that fill holes in the workforce, The fragile continuity was only bait a calculated kindness to keep humanity alive, kind.
Speaker 1: Of like what do aveas do as well? Calculated kindness? Here, I have a bunch of money, mister influencer, just.
Speaker 8: Long enough to serve its purpose. The cancer's return, the cancer plague left DNA scarred in billions of bodies. Medicine can't keep up. Many die waiting well.
Speaker 1: Medicines would not make that better anyway. This again, we just need to make sure that we all understand this. Medicine drugs, pharmaceutical drugs do not. You don't drug your way to health. It can't be done. All this shit is going to only weaken and make things worse, causing other problems. In other places.
Speaker 8: Robot factories run at full tilt, producing humanoid androids to fill the jobs the dead left behind.
Speaker 1: This whole thing could, like the sable thing, could wipe out mankind simply by making it appear that it's trying to help save it through the pharmaceutical bullshit. Lies that everybody has been conditioned to believe that drugs somehow help, and that viruses exist, and that vaccines do any good besides killing people. If any of that were true, well it isn't, but people believe it, and as long as they believe it, they could continue on killing us like they have been for the last one hundred and fifteen years, fifteen, one hundred, fifteen years. But since they're probably not gonna they don't, they're not very patient. It's not that Sable has been doing the same thing that they've been doing with valpathy, because even drugs like this is this misconception here is this is the part of the that he doesn't get either. It's another ship is real? Is real? Yes, that's right. You can't do you can't make health happen this way. But everybody believes that's how it goes. That there's this big, mean, scary thing called contagent and virus out there. You gotta you gotta, you gotta be you know, suspicious of your neighbors and uh lock in place and shelter and yell at people and make them wear all that ship and also that uh you know, it's totally worth it. It's totally not despotic, it's totally not tyrannical. Because the government definitely doesn't already know itself that these all these things are bullshit that they're telling you, and they also are totally not the ones that are actually murdering you. Trump actually murdering you. You see what I'm saying here, But everybody should just forget that and forget it, forgive and forget on that. I'm sure he wouldn't do it twice, would he?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: What was that about, oracle? Uh huh oh yeah, custom vaccines eh hmm, done by AI said, you tell me so, it's gonna be more tailored, to be more efficient in all the things that a fucking jew who wants the best of the goid dead, if he wants all GOI dead, that's gonna determine what what kind of shot I need? Hm hmmm. You'll forgive me if I don't trust that, But what's that You're gonna starve us to death? Because if we don't comply and get all of our injections of poison, we won't have any digital dollars to feed our family or ourselves.
Speaker 17: Wow.
Speaker 1: That kind of sounds like hell.
Speaker 8: Keeps pace. It almost seems like a new law for every new android built, another human collapses with cancer, civilization staggers on. Power plants hum, data centers glow.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, power plants hum for what for the AI? Because you're basically telling me that this is what This part doesn't make sense either. The population is dramatically reduced because of this thing that AI created, this this plague, and yet the infrastructure keeps going because of the robotic workforce. Okay, but for who No, who's buying fucking cars? If half the people are gone, why do you need to continue to keep industry going with less and less and less people. This part doesn't make any damn sense.
Speaker 8: Factories run as long as there's electricity for the data centers, and the robot factories are humming. Humanity can keep its civilization going despite the incocuable casualties it's endured. We can pull through and the next generation will surely live in great luxury.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that part has nothing to do with us. We're not invited there. That the peaceful, wonderful, you know, beautiful green grass paradise. That's not for us. We'll have to do the gardening because these motherfuckers don't want to do anything that has anything to do with labor.
Speaker 8: Another year passes, you visit your AI doctor and hear the same words that billions more will hear. You have cancer. This was just a story. It's not a specific prediction about the future. We can't know exactly how artificial superintelligence would escape and defeat humanity. Just as we couldn't predict exactly what chess moves. Grandmaster Magnus Carlson would use.
Speaker 1: It when he was fighting, whinnying who's playing against who? Fucking Charlie Kirk, Like, who's this kid?
Speaker 8: Tecks make you, but we can predict that you lose to a superior chess player, just as humanity would lose to a more intelligent species. The number one and number two most cided living scientists across all fields think scenarios like this are not only possible, but likely to happen, And the average AI researcher thinks there is a sixteen percent chance of AI causing human extinction. Sixteen percent okay, so what can we do? The original authors of the scenario call for a.
Speaker 1: Deos, and they look like they're unless are conjoined at the hip. They look awfully close.
Speaker 8: Binding international treaty that treats advanced AI data centers like nuclear weapons. Fact by monitoring inspections and the threat that any rogue data center will be taken offline by cyber attacks or even physical airstrikes if necessary. Rogue AI data centers shouldn't be seen as technological progress, but as a weapon of mass extinction. People in my comments keep asking, well, what can I even do about this? So the book that this video is based on goes into way more detail about how AI actually works and what we can actually do to prevent it from causing human extinction.
Speaker 1: So if you care about this, or but oh yeah, if you care about this, this has all been one infilm of yourself for the book. That's what he's gonna say at the end. So yeah, hey, buddy, lay off my screen. There we go. That one's the one that screwed up. Yeah, we don't want that one.
Speaker 11: We want.
Speaker 7: Not that one.
Speaker 1: Two, it's good. No, three is one day.
Speaker 15: There we go.
Speaker 1: That's one.
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is all stuff that does not a hundred. Then no, there's no viruses. But I appreciated that. I appreciate the thing. But yeah, there's no viruses. Dude, I agree. Davis learning to BBDN or the Great Team. Oh really you guys are that's so let me see if I let me read this there, Hey, thanks Alex, gonna catch up replay like okay, letal content, Thanks Alex. Yeah, I just you know I was smart enough the last time to press the record button on my road caster when we did our talk Davis and I, and I was almost smart enough to turn it off when we were done, but I had a couple extra minutes of just dead air that I hadn't like. Oh yeah, I had to press that button again. But I put it out as a as a podcast, and I'll put in on my on my Patreon for the Patreon subscribers and when I get a chance to put it up there, So there'ress Lily Hammer says that, you know, I really like the chemister you and Davis have. Well, I definitely one hundred percent. I appreciate that. It was a long day last Tuesday because I had an idea for something that I wanted to get done. So when I did that, I had to cut myself off at like you know whenever. I did like three hours whatever, which was still pretty long, and then I thought I had seth coming on. So like an hour half later, I was back in the chair. We went went live, and he was sick and he slept through the time that he visit puts me on, so not a big deal, so he'll be back probably next Tuesday. But I was already on. So we went another two hours and then I had a couple of hours off of that when I'm with Davis, and by that time I felt like I had I had talked myself stupid, right. I was just kind of not even thinking at that point anymore. And so it took me. It took me probably a good solid twenty five minutes or thirty minutes to start getting feeling like I was in the groove without having so much a like feeling like I was trying super hard to continue to be in the game, you know, like it started to be Okay, I'm starting to feel the flow again.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was pretty pretty rough there for first, like twenty five minutes. I'm like, I'm really having to to try hard at this right now. It sucks. Let's see. Yeah, So I'm gonna I'm gonna read what you said. It said virus isn't and effective agents. There's no this has not been so I understand that it rash spreads. But the whole entire description of how they can they say, first of all, you have to show what it is. You have to point it, you have the iseally that you have to show that it actually does. What does None of nothing has ever coached, coke coaxed, postulate, proven ever that none of it has ever been or the rivers modified, none of it, because you can't take something that doesn't exist and prove that it's doing something. It's just the way it works. But I'm going to read finish. Yeah, so in contagion, well, gee, if you know they're not, they're not. They're not doing themselves any favors. If there actually really was a virus, but they lied about that causation for the Spanish influenza and actually caused it. Calling it influenza means that they then discredit all types of flus as being any virus because this one wasn't and none of them were, and there was no contagion. Fifty million people died, but it was all shot related.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It was injection related and potentially made maybe energetically brought on as well with the introduction of a new energetic technology, those two things together. But again there were people that worked without masks. There was the experiments where they were they were coughing in each other's faces, they were you know, squirting the the spute, you know, dispute them in each other's throats, they were injecting shit into their arms. All this train everything you could cause you could kind of conceivably transfer and just being in close courts of people, they couldn't get the healthy sick. Why because those healthy people didn't get the shots. So it's a it's an observational error that people tend to and continue to lend credence and credit to because they assume that doctors number one want to tell the truth and that they actually make the observations. The industry makes the observations the doctors who are trained in that industry. It's like a cult. They dare not challenge the cult. It's like being in a free Masonic orter. You don't challenge or question what is handed down to you. And some people might understand what's going on. I don't think a lot of them actually do. But they are going to maintain their their level of intellectual superiority over you.
Speaker 2: How do I do that?
Speaker 1: There you go, now, I don't look at my face. They're going to maintain their intellectual superiority over you. And the way they do that is to not question or challenge that which makes them, at least in their in their way of measuring the game superior because they were taught this stuff and got the doctorate they got the degree, they went through the process, what they went through, the indoctrination. So to challenge that is like saying they spit on that twelve years of their life that they threw away otherwise. So they're locked in and they're going to defend, just like I said, truths that nobody wants to hear the truth. They only want to hear that which they believe is to be true, and anything outside of that they're going to attack and they will insult, or will denigrade or whatever. So observational you can see this, and this is the explanation that they give. People will assume that doctors and or the industry would be smarter than them, and would understand if that was the case, that it was just an observational error. They would already know that. But not if they're trying to kill you. You know what I mean. You have to understand the true intent here. It's not a system built for making people better. That's not how they gained their business. They gained their business by keeping you sick. There's more money in that getting a bunch of people better. Well, eventually nobody's going to need you anymore, and you've just bottomed yourself out. And there was a time the way the doctors remained honest. And this is back when there was open to all forms of philosophy and approach to health, that really severe, horrible liability issues would fall upon the doctor if in his care or her care, which mostly was back then his, you got ill and died, especially if they're a royalty, your life might very well be in danger. And you know what, that kept people only that much more honest because the other influences were still corrupting the system. Anthony, let me see if I can see this on the rumble maybe a little bit better. There's a laser I faced in the window to the left of the symbol weird rate above the cursor small hats juice pause because it used it you it's used to it solid it paused because it's used.
Speaker 18: It.
Speaker 1: Or lose it funding, Yeah, because it's user uses funding. Sorry, I just had to figure out where the articles were going. I'm trying to frame it in my head to know when to enunciate the proper words and stick the right you know what I mean. It's like, Hey, Mike Garland, how are you? I bet Hilary burned allopathic medicine books with porn and tellements. I hope so, I hope so did a lot of awesome things.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: The only four rothschilds who were ever imprisoned or let's say, put in captivity and also forced to work. We're all done by the Gestapo because they are somehow the bad guys. No, no, no, no, sorry, you can't play that game. Lots of cool things that we have that we can share here coming up soon. Let's see old Saucy's in the house. Anthony mm another Anthony away that his name is started off. Let me see Anthony samarof. Yeah, he sent me something today, but it's a different person. I think Rick Dame bad medicine. Don't trust authority ever. On Collagists are the biggest weasels. Yes, and over fifty percent of the time they tell people they have cancer and start them on deadly murderous treatment and then they don't even have it, and again, have what because it's just a word. You know, lots of things can mess up white blood cell count if you're talking about a blood disease. If you don't see a tumor, they never say, oh, well, you know, just this parasitic tumor there. You just get rid of the parasites and you'll be all right. Or hey, you know your body is trying to encapsulate toxins so they don't poison rest of your body. It would be a really bad idea if we cut into that and let those toxic poison the rest of your body, wouldn't it for a biopsy? Yeah, that's what's going to kill you, not the actual cancer. Okay, the actual cancer, I said again, as if because my brain and if this is how we're taught, it's not a thing surgeons are.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: That's where I agree with you, and I also agree that there's a lot of unnecessary because that's why doctor Glinton says they're good at surgery when it's necessary, like to fix things, you know, putting things back together basically, but not cutting things out. Cutting things out is a bad idea, very bad idea. Really decent doctors are No, no, no, you wouldn't say that. If you had VA insurance. The er will lie to you based on your level of insurance coverage. What if there's what if anything is wrong with you? And this bump on my hand here is a direct example of that. Because they told me for seven years that my wrist wasn't popped out and dislocated, but it was broken. It was broken and was pushed out some you know, did a role when I was doing a handstand. I was like, uh, do a handstand? Pushed up and I tried to brace myself and I kind of like punched the floor as I was coming down, and it popped made a audible noise, and they said, and I had like rubber band feelings inside my hand. I could and even grab like a knob on a kitchen door, you know, like the doors are like the cabinet doors, kitchen cabinet doors. Without extreme pain and feeling like somebody's plucking rubber bands inside my palm. It was horrible and they're like, yeah, rub some dirt on and you're fine. For seven years, it grew wrong and it had calsim deposits on it. So when I finally popped out of place again because it wasn't ever actually set, I had to have surgery in San Diego at that VA. But at that time I was already I was also in the Electricians Union, excuse me, so I had blue crossbow shield. That's when they finally decided that they were gonna tell me the truth because they had another insurance to hit that's fucked up, right, So now my hand and I'm lefty. It's all jacked up like that. It's really hard to put on gloves because this one can take a smaller glove than this sand because of that big bump, and the fingers are kind of overlapped. It's all screwed up. There's like there's four pushing back at it. And then when they put this one in a cast, when this one got jacked up from the accident, my thumb near my thumb the wrist during COVID, they weren't going to put the They they wanted to do an emergency surgery or urgent surgery non emergency urgent surgery on this one, to put screws and plates and all this other stuff in here after an accident, and they wanted me to swab and I refused, so they canceled my my surgery twice, but they kept the half cast on and that deformed my hand as it was healing properly. So this one, I have a fucking crooked finger and the thumb because of the way the castle was pushing it down. It's inward like this now instead of being off on the side, it's all jacked up. Both of my hands are fucked. I could still do things, but it's I'm deformed for sure. If you're in a car accident or something with trauma, a heart attack, at least they can help keep a person alive. Yeah, yeah, no, trust me. I'm not definitely not saying anything. The whole practice is an unapologetic scam that benefits them, not you. But people never think that way because they could, in their they could never in their position treat other human beings the way that they're being treated, So therefore they don't. They can't fathom someone doing it to them. And that's our weakness. We can't comprehend the level of evil that creates these institutions. Way fucking fay right, And is there anything from YouTube? I don't think so. I think that maybe YouTube kicked me off. Let's say, I bet you YouTube kicked me off. Five bucks. Let's go, oh ron run speak to me, come with me if you want to live. That wasn't a threat, it's just a warning. We're coming over here and we're gonna look at this.
Speaker 5: Bam.
Speaker 1: Doctor Gluda's membership. Click that thing, get that take the ten hours off a month or the one hundred dollars off a year by using that code. Scroll all the way down on the first page if this is where you want to do it, and you'll see that. But it's ten hours off of a month for this and one hundred hours off of that with the coupon. Okay, and then you'll get three days a week. You'll be able to ask doctor Good in your health questions. And a lot of people I've I've, I not. This is not an insult, it's not a it's not a judgment, it's an observation. A lot of people who even have been watching our show for long for a while, because I see them in the chats, still don't get it. They ask, how does homeopathy work when you have X, y Z label illness? The same way it always does. Your set of symptoms matters, because the diagnosis of a thing. And then saying everybody who because this is what they do. First, they they they recognize a pattern maybe of people getting sick in a certain way. But here's the thing that they miss. Your body only responds to all types of stresses in only X amount of ways and a certain amount of ways that responds to it. Like, it doesn't grow an extra foot in response to it being too cold outside, right, It doesn't change your hair color and make make your ears pointed because you're lacking, you know, or whatever you have what they consider a flu. It doesn't do those things. There's only a certain amount of things that it can do. So when they tell you that radiation causes flu like symptoms, how do you know it's not flu like symptoms cause the symptoms of radiation poisoning or flu flu like or a flu causes the symptoms of radiation poison Who gets to choose which ones happens first based on most common And No, it's your body reacting to stress, period. So the disease doesn't exist. But that's how you market drugs is you make up a bunch of names for diseases and then you say that the just drug stops that disease. But first you have to establish in people's minds that diseases exist. This is the scam. It's not the thing that matters. It's not the name even in the big C word. It has everything to do has everything to do with what are your specific symptoms. Okay, there's a homeopath only homeopathic remedy that in a healthy person will create the same symptoms that you're saying that you have. Meaning, if you have a headache, where is it in the back of your head, the front of your head, the sides of your temples? Is is it dull? Is it sharp? Okay? So they have a database of all these like six over six hundred homeopathic preparations that are a very small law potentization level of a certain material. Right, it's more energetic because it's such a small amount, and the law of similars dictates that when you take something that would cause these similar symptoms to occur in a healthy body, when you already have those symptoms, it does something energetically at like turning the key in the lock, finding the right key to turn it. And what it basically does is that unlocks your body's own God given in innate ability to treat and heal itself. Now, the only way that happens all the way properly and fully and as quickly and as efficiently as possible, is if you're also fully neutrified in the ninety essentials that you need. And that's how come that's how come we we do go over this so much.
Speaker 10: And then that is.
Speaker 1: Where you see SIMPLIFYLLC dot com. You click that, see that BB five rate there says get doctor Manzo's Whole Food Supplements for your nine essential revitalizing nutrients here and says click his picture on the right for the azure Will products and use code BB five for your discount. So click it, and I'll go over this one and more todime on this show, and then we'll be done. We'll move on azure Will. That's the one we're talking about. It has pictures of the stuff in it right there, perfect right, pretty self explanatory. This one over here. Get doctor Mounsel's book. Picture of his book is right there, and there's a great many other things, including his classes. You can get twenty hours of you know on your own pace training. It's like a twenty hours worth of stuff. There's a course that you can take for his practitioner to help you understand how to use this book and how to help your family and heal it. So what his method does energetically through the touch, through the field with the energy the free you know, like the energy field of the body, which again This is all magnetism, which is very interesting and very Tesla like in nature and what he was discovered, discovering or rediscovering, as Tesla said, because he knew, he knew this was already out there sometime in history. He just you know what I mean, what he does with his hands and these touch points and the energetic understanding the energetic pathways of the body is essentially what a homeopathic does as a material object. It's the right type of energy that allows the body to get the information that it's missing to start up the process of healing itself. So there's energy blockages. So when you send that homeopathic down the down the pipe, they call it down the pipe, down the pipe in this particular case because it's your mouth, right, then it's energetic signature is bypassing wherever the blockage is, and then it's be able to make the contact again, whereas his is actually bridging the gap like you would like if you're you know, here's here's a why, and here's the whyre you grab both of them and now you're the you're the thing in between, right, but left leave right yourmain so you have negative and positive all right, So on, doctor Manzo. We're talking about the ninety Essentials BB five. You can highlight this. Why am I still getting this?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Click copy and then click this picture. Just click it, Just do it. So what how to hit your ninety whole food monthslay vitamin full of acumic blend. Remember this is a three month supply here at the very least could last too longer. This is a month supply, and it's forty two dollars cheaper than the tangy tangerine. And if you need to start somewhere, start here and then try both of them if you feel like it, and see which one you like ust and then go with that. There's a lot of cool things in here, and I usually try to go fast to get to the point for you, but I would recommend when you have time to kind of look at all of them. There's a couple if you check out. Then. The last time the Doctor Monso was on, we went over a couple of newer ones that I was really interested in too. But to get to the point, IP six Supreme, that's where're gonna get a super important absorbable calcium and absorbable magnesium, and absorbable being the keyword. Here you can get supplements cheaper that are basically like eating stones with the calcium that you won't even absorb eight percent of it. But you're like, oh, I took five hundred, six hundred, twelve hundred milligrams of calcium twice today, okay, and you got like one hundred milligrams of calcium out of it, right, And calcium is constantly always needed because you're constantly regenerating your bones. Osteo class and osteoblasts. The class chomp it down and the blast blast it on. So they say core copper add that.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 1: When you're done getting those four items, so the whole food multi item of the full vocumic acid, the IP six supreme, and the core copper, then do this because right now he's out. When you're a member here, it's easier to do this. You can just go to here. You can go to store and you can stroll. There's a book too. As a member, you get twenty percent off of the physical copies and then you cook that. Go down to this is a rifehealth dot com scroll down and then you're gonna probably need this if you want the essential fatty acids. Okay, and that's the piece that's missing right now because the Alaskan cod liver oil is not in stock at the moment, and be on the lookout for when it is though, because you see this as that right there right well, my friends, this is like almost half of that. There's literally half of that with the four and fifteen milligram one and only well when you get the discount on this one, it's also because it's five percent off of my code, you're actually going to be better too. And this is also and I need a one month supply to already already right now, they're out of stock though, And if you go over to Monso site, you can still use ball busterers so BB five if it's on the Azra site ball Busters if it doesn't pop up on its own, because shop is a different part of the site. It's like part of it is Wix and part of it is Shopify. So one of them automatically puts it in, one of them doesn't. So the courses are there, and there's a course that you can use my coupon code on. I highly recommend doing it. I'm going to I've done the pre course before, but I think this one's a bigger one, because he says, and if you're ever going to take his in person training, you have to have this one first. But if you've already invested that much in this training, that gets removed from this one when you go on in person. Okay, when he schedules another one, because this right here, part of that is the online course that you need to take first, and that is twenty four steps. This course consists of sixteen videos teaching not available to the public, One interactive sixteen video teachings not available to public, win interactive zoom type session with doctor Manso and other atb LF body practitioners for questions, and additional teaching charts not available in the book. And there you go. And then you have to go through that before you go for the in person hands on training. This kind of sounds funny to say hands on because it's touch right, all right. So over here you go to store and this is the root cause protocol. Don't get that confused with this one. So he's got a different Alaskankle liberal loyal in this and it's a little bit more now than it was before because I think this one's costing them more. But this is the nineties Essential two, you know what I mean. But I think because of the price difference too, I think this was a little bit cheaper without when they when they have lost this one in here, so you probably better just grabbing the other one from these guys for now.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You do your thing. I'm not trying to tell you one any of the other, but get them. And then started feeling better. Uh, what are you talking about? I must have asked you a question. I forget what I asked. Oh and by the way, banned by Amazon dot Com. If you use code bb DAN, it's like ten percent off. And I would recommend getting this and sharing it. Thanksgiving is coming up. Play play it if they're coming to your house, and play it. If you're going to their house, make it. Mostit down and watch and be a nice family bonding moment to watch Europe in the last Battle with their family. That's interesting. If this book is not already in your hands, so you should totally get it. Let's see, I thought, so, okay, yeah, that's the one I got. I got the one with the book plate. And unfortunately mister Thomas Goodrich is along with us, and yes, doctors killed him because people think that people believe the the sorcery of their of their nonsense. I got two. I can't remember how I got it. I think I got like two or three of these. I cause I went to my brother and went to my dad, went to my stepfather. Great, what a great Christmas gift.
Speaker 2: Ruh.
Speaker 1: The real timeline cup foods always at the name of the place that he came out of, Like, it's not part of the it's not part of the title. I don't think. I think it's just a picture in the background. I should be I should be more of a pain in the ass and be like, so, when are you gonna put my book on here? Mister? I do I have to throw them alot off before I get to get my book on here?
Speaker 12: Or what?
Speaker 1: Because I won't, You're not gonna date me? Look that not worth it? Bro alright, so bb Dan, Bravo, bravo Dan. I think it says it here too. Yeah. I think it's spelled like that. If not, play around. I don't know if it's a case sensitive or not. It probably isn't. All right, all right, now, let's get back to the show. Dent Uh. I want to try getting into Instagram from a different angle though. Let's see, I don't need that anymore, and I need to put myself on the other side. Okay, if you're not already on YouTube as you follower, though, please do that. If you're I'm sure everybody don't lie.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: If you have a phone, and you have a and you have a Gmail, you have a YouTube account by default, just press the foul the subscribe button and then you're done. You don't even have to ever look at it again.
Speaker 5: Just do it.
Speaker 1: I'm not satisfied one thousand. I want about ninety nine thousand more than that. But I am happy that we made it. I'm just not I'm just not gonna throw my feet back and say, yeah, I've accomplished what I came out here, sit out here to do. And I didn't though. Okay, so starting from the bottom, because I think there's a couple here that I wanted to get to. This is weird. Then, is any of your kids out they're doing the Italian they call it Italian, they call it Italian. But listen, check this out. Tell me what you think of this.
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 1: This is part two. It says there is this part one. I don't know. This is the brain rot thing that's all over that demonic site called rope blocks. Yeah, damn God and damn Allah. Gee, that's not a Jewish sentiment at all, is it just saying? Just saying because in reality they don't believe any of that shit in Allah to say, fuck the Muslims God, because they're referring to the non demon and the benevolent creator that they that you think that you're worshiping by being a Catholic or a Christian, but in reality was constructed just to serve them, and they're mocking you. So tra la la la porcado e porka a la. Now what is it saying? Is that is that Italian or is this some other Arabic ship.
Speaker 10: Cord la?
Speaker 1: He could he could, he could do without the stupid face, you know, like retarding damn God, pig Allah, bombardino, crocodile. Now this is another one of their little stupid things. So if you don't know what this is, it starts all seeming funny somewhat, but also ridiculous, like who the hell comes up with this absolute bullshit? And it's these animals or things that are part one, part something else and it's meshed together, like there's one that's like a gorilla and an avocado, and they all have these weird names, and that they're supposed to sound like they're Italian, even though it's all made up just to sound and it sounds like they're making fun of Italian language and they're not, though, And this is the deciphering of some of this stuff, or it just seems to strangely add up to real words. Ah see velaivola i, bombarda e, Bambini, gaza e in Palestina. So not all of it is. It's all it's a hodgepodge of different languages, I think, depending on which who's speaking of. But they say it all like supposed to make it sound like an Italian guy saying it cracker.
Speaker 8: Do you.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: It's pretty over the top of it, bambado crack to you a fucking flying alligator that flies and bombs children of Gaza and Palestine. That it literally says because he had to scribble it out, put it, put it in. That's Bombardino, Crocadi is a fly, is a fucking flying alligator that flies and bombs children of Gaza and Palestine. Non greatly, you know the I'm the bomb. Okay, let's go to the episode. He doesn't believe in a llah and loves bombing. He feeds on your other's spirit. He doesn't believe in a lot and loves bombing children, And probably is what it says, but I don't know. He feeds on your mother, on your mother's spirit. That's some pretty dark ship. And this is on roadblocks. They were they were selling or had as prizes the Troli littroll allow whatever the hell it is, the alligator with the with the sneakers on it as one of the gifts or one of the prizes you can win at the fair. So that's how. That's how popular they are that they're making stuffed animals out of it, and they're actually at local fairs and stores and stuff like that. Pretty interesting. Let's see if there's another one from Juan Bergmann. Oh, Jesus Christ, he's a due two. Why is that up there? Still they do that? Now? How do you get to know what the fuck is? What with the stupid faces? Seriously, it's the one that has just watched. They don't do that anymore. Oh, that's the one we just watched. Even though the stupid faces. I want to punch him. I want to punch him really hard. No, I don't care. Let's see if you can get close be and maybe no saying fucking. I'm sure these are all very interesting. I just don't care. Ye, I'm looking for some of the specifics. Yeah, no, it's not gonna work, he said part one. So I was looking for something else, but I guess it's not there. Like I make funny faces and I have seven point nine million followers, and I have said a word fuck you, fuck you, honestly, honestly fuck you. Okay, here's some funny stuff from our south. I guess I know he should be back on Tuesday. Hopefully he feels better.
Speaker 2: Random big eye facts scar.
Speaker 1: Overs, I like, I is it me or you know? I have one? I have one right here. I don't know if it goes down to the eyelid. Eyelid. But I also split my ear open, had three stable sits in there. When we were I was kind of a rough kid. My my cousin and I. He's not really my cousin. He's like my friend two years older than me. Maybe I think it's two. We had two aluminum bats and we were taking turns whacking each other and the shoulder with them, and then I got tripped over or something like that. We're taking turns whacking each other with the spats, and I fell and I landed, and there's either a corn stick hanging sticking up by the ground or it was like a an apple, because there was like a small apple tree there with a stem. But whatever I did, it slashed open my my ear, lit my ear lobe and gushion and we had to go to like a emergency careen get some staple stitches in that those do not feel good coming out a suck.
Speaker 2: It's how you make love to the world.
Speaker 19: If you listen to NPR, I'm going to assume that you're not real, Like you don't even exist. You should talk to yourself like you wish your father would have when you were a child. If you believe the official narrative for anything, you are literally retarded. If you're a woman and you drive a subreu, you are automatically a lesbian. If you don't have a dui, what the fuck are you doing with your life? Bro, You're a square. All my niggas have duys but have since stopped drinking because being drunk is gay. If you have your name tattooed on you, you either wrestle live in the Midwest. But seriously, why the fuck you have your name tattooed on you, bro, that's kind of stupid, dude. People tend to become their name, so be careful what you name your kid. If you name a Mercedes, she is most definitely not going to be a politician or a doctor. If you name your kid Skyler, you're evil and they're probably gonna end up being a very hated character in her TV show. If you name your kid something stupid like Patience or Serenity, they're gonna be insufferable, probably collect and type of rock and either be very overweight or go to Thailand and then make it their entire personality. And if you name your kid Mohammed, they're gonna end up being dumb and brown. And don't get me started on taking. And if you're a grown ass man who collects Funko Pops or is into Star Wars or Harry Potter, you should be sent to a re education camp that involves just beating you random big I fat.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 2: Race is one of the most important things ever.
Speaker 19: The reason why our gun violence rates are so fucking high in the United States is because we have a bunch of other races. If you look at the most peaceful places in the world, they are very culturally homogeneous.
Speaker 2: The more brown and black a place is, the more violent it is. And this is just an indisputable fact.
Speaker 19: And this is just something that nobody fucking talks about but everybody knows is true. That doesn't mean that I hate Mexicans or black people or whatever, because they don't. But denying this truth is just mental illness. Laws don't matter if people don't want to follow them. The average IQ for somebody in South Saharan Africa is in the sixth Every race is very different to The people who say race isn't real or doesn't matter are knowingly deceiving you. These people are the seed of the devil. They hate God and his creation. They try to create their own reality.
Speaker 1: Like these are the Jews.
Speaker 2: Controlling our perception of it.
Speaker 1: And when people don't, don't just say oh no, you mean desionists, Oh you mean that this?
Speaker 8: You mean it?
Speaker 1: Have you read the Torah? Pretend like it did enough to become a Christian or a Catholic, So I mean, yeah, no, it's all of them. They want you dead, they want us all dead. Join the party for no good reason really, other than that we're here.
Speaker 19: Except the dissonance that they espouse. They're labeled as mentally ill, so the only thing that they fear is truth. They stuff everybody in cities and make women the loudest voices, and this is because they are most prone to social pressure. Put our children in their institutions, and validate the narcissistic behavior of those who are most prone.
Speaker 1: M I'm sorry, was I just did? I just zone out? Okay? Sorry, I forgot that. I was actually doing a stream just now. Wow, that was crazy. I just started doing something else. Whoops, Okay, I'll stop. Wow. Uh I stopped because I was like, yeah, no, you totally can destroy energy, is my theory. Oh I'm in the wrong spot again. Fuck. I don't think that'll. I don't buy that you can't. I think that's another deception by the jew It's another part of their bullshit science in my opinion, So that's why I did that.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Okay. Is one of the most important things. Ever.
Speaker 19: The reason why our gun violence rates are so fucking high in the United States is because we have a bunch of other races. If you look at the most peaceful places in the world, they are very culturally imoginous. The more brown and black places, the more violent it is. And this is just an indisputable fact.
Speaker 1: And this is just something we went through this so it's good enough anyway, it says. Rob says, Yeah, what the f because this it's targeted the harassment. Every wonder if stew is a honeypot Rob bassta. Of course I've been saying that forever.
Speaker 16: He says.
Speaker 1: Anyway, odd timing. Having stewing my shore has nothing to do with why Google decided to put my tertiary email account into safe mode because it couldn't establish my age. It couldn't it couldn't verify your age, so it put me in safe mode. Like I don't First of all, I don't care, but what the what the fuck is this? And then it says, if you want to do this, you gotta show your idea. You're a credit card, Like who the fuck would do that? Who the fuck would do that? Why do we have to touch your idea? This is what they're doing it already, guys. They're making everybody. They're trying to trick you into doing digital ID verification somewhere and everywhere. Hover many times you'll comply to do it? And uh yeah no, And then Mike said, the cat's yelling at me. Mike said, Dan Non coach AsSalt woman on FTJ was reading the end of yesterday. That's cool. I couldn't help, but think of you. It was good with her commenting on it. Cool. I wonder how. I wonder how far they went gotten now because I have to go get up and yell at the cat or get him who whatever he wants. So it's more likely what's gonna happen. I'm gonna give him him whatever he wants. It's probably food, maybe just to go outside. I gotta put something on it a little bit longer. So how about seven minutes tron Legacy? That doesn't sound like it's as fun. There will be blood. How long is that one? Six forty one?
Speaker 10: So you know how windows ten?
Speaker 20: Now?
Speaker 1: And did we did we do the other one? Because there's one missing on here. There was an honest trailer for something else that I I forgot what it was. Oh was the thing? Yeah, let's look, let's do that one. That one's pretty good. I gotta do it this way. First I think it's screen junkies, right so, and then yeah, that one's let's do this one. It'll be entertaining at least. Please do an astraila for the thing. Please do the thing you gotta do John Cover's Thing all right.
Speaker 10: In nineteen eighty two, no one saw it in theaters cuz e T. Wrath of Kahan and Blade Runner we're playing at the same time. Man, we were can good back then. But even after flopping, this cult classic has been slowly infecting movie lovers, one nerd at a time, because, among other things, it still perfectly captures the spirit of today.
Speaker 5: Nobody trusts anybody now.
Speaker 2: We're all very tired.
Speaker 10: The thing. Get to the Choppa and fly to Antarctica for the winter, where life is so bleak. Even a police doctor man cave won't help.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 10: In this science station full of very important science work, John Carpenter poses a chilling question, what if the Shining Hotel had an actual threat instead of just writers walking furreze When a bunch of Nordis bore their picks where they didn't belong.
Speaker 2: I'd said the ice spardon is one hundred thousand years old at.
Speaker 10: Least a shape shifting alien will rip through those vikings faster than medieval Christianity, finding refuge in The Ultimate Trojan Horse The Trojan Dog. O. Now, this very good boy who clearly did nothing wrong, unleash his horrors like your dog after sneaking a whole box of chocolates in a film that will take you from No, not the Dog to Yo Shoot the Dog faster than Woody and Toy story. Get Ready Mack for r J McReady and Action Hero equipped with every col accessory at the same time. Sunglasses check, leather, jacket check, whiskey check, six shooter check, lustrous mullet check, extremely large cowboy hat check, flamethrower. You better believe that's a check to the point whre he's hoarding all the cools from the rest of the cast. Poor guys got stuck with the headbands and roller skates. Max locked in a battle of wits against a calculating opponent. And if you're in a battle of wits against a John Carpenter Kirk Russell hero, congrats on the victory. Shut.
Speaker 21: Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth waitso.
Speaker 10: Checkmate, strap in for gruesome delights from a then twenty two year old effects legend Rob Bouteen that we can barely show you for fear of getting age restricted, with more bloody tubes than a London commuter's rant, more tentacles than the comics under a Japanese teens futon, and more gnarled flash than AI trying to generate a convincing hand. You know, I thought the monster Dame was pretty uncreative, but what else could you call that thing? Ben mm hmmm. Flee from a monster based on your least favorite coworker. He's never around when you're looking for him. Worst, no one's exactly sure what he's up to.
Speaker 4: What is something you've making?
Speaker 10: And all his projects take forever to finish?
Speaker 22: What is?
Speaker 10: Come on? Facooker would have hatched a dozen eggs by now, But his true power is plunging the crew into total paranoia.
Speaker 21: And everybody watch whoever you're with real close?
Speaker 1: Is where were you?
Speaker 10: That ends on such an ambiguous note, We're still not sure who's who unless you're one of the freaks who beat the PS two game.
Speaker 8: Excellent timing, there, pilot.
Speaker 10: What's your name? Our Jamiecreaney? Max not the only one who may or may not be suffering from a case of imposter syndrome.
Speaker 23: I guess you'll feel a little easier somebody else was in charge.
Speaker 10: There's Childs, who gets in some good practice niffing out undercover aliens for his next gig.
Speaker 24: Looked at him everywhere.
Speaker 10: Carry the most weak in a net leader. Since whichever recent president you dislike more?
Speaker 1: What can we do?
Speaker 12: What can we do?
Speaker 10: Clark, who isn't infected but just picks the worst possible time to act like a guy with an alien in his butt.
Speaker 5: What was the dog doing in the rec room?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's just wandering around camp all day.
Speaker 10: Palmer, a gun loving conspiracy theorist who tragically never got the chance to experience twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: They're falling out of the skies like flies.
Speaker 5: Government knows all about it, right Mac.
Speaker 10: And Blair, who was able to diagnose the problem based on his extensive medical experience. I'm Wilford Brimley, and I'd like to talk to you for a few minutes about diabetes. So prepare for the most intense alien investigation since Molder disappeared for those crappy X File seasons. In a relentlessly tense horror classic that's become a comfort film for the blockbuster video generation. Before movies got ruined by all those remakes. Wait, this is a remake.
Speaker 5: Gotta be kidding.
Speaker 10: Okay, before movies felt like they had to spell everything out for you. Okay, before movies all got unnecessary prequels. Let me have one thing. Okay, is that so much to ask? Starring Mac Windows, Problem, Child's Quaker goats, you're killing me? Nolls, daft pong before you die? You see the nosering, unclear and present danger. I'm just kennel what living through twenty twenty felt like. I'm all right, I'm much better and I won't harm anybody. You gotta let me come back insidnight. And when you read the comment section.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the hell's in there. It's weird and pissed off.
Speaker 10: Whatever it is, big trouble in Little outpost. Nice rip to iconic poster artist Drew Strusan, the man responsible for every eighties kid thinking this movie was about an evil light that you through your face. Lodi Da, Ludi Da. I know you, gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter tied to this ink couch. Ravioli, Ravioli, give me the form uoli.
Speaker 1: Oops, I'll just have there. All right, we're back for how long?
Speaker 18: Are I know?
Speaker 1: So this is literally we were talking.
Speaker 25: You know, In the entire history of mankind, there are only four documented cases of members of the Rothschild banking dynasty being arrested. I'm going to give the names and then the people who arrested them. First of all, we have Louis Nataniel van Rothschild, who was the head of s. M. Von Rothschild Bank, which was the Vienna branch. Then we have Alphonse van roth's Child, who was his cousin and the head of the French and Austrian branch. Then we have Clarius van ross Child, who was the wife of Fons, and then we have Bettina von Rothschild, who was the sister of Louis.
Speaker 8: Now, let's see who arrested them.
Speaker 25: In the first case, he was the Gestapo, second case Gestapo, third case Gestapo, Ford case Gestapo. That's right, the Nazis, which were the most evil human beings to have ever existed in the history of humanity, where the only regime slashed the only people.
Speaker 1: To he obviously says that rolling his eyes and looking up in the air for you know, effect censors.
Speaker 2: You get it.
Speaker 1: It's just another way of mockery and sarcasm.
Speaker 25: Right ever, arrest members of the Rothschild banking dynasty. Louis was held for one year and then he was released after a huge ransom.
Speaker 5: He fled Austria.
Speaker 25: Alfonse was detained and then released, His property was seized, and then he fled to the US. Clarius was interrogated and confined, and then she fled after she bribed some officers. And Bettina was on a brief house arrest, and then she fled. She went abroad. Here's the summary timeline. Twelve March nineteen thirty eight, Germany invades Austria Anschlus. Thirteen March nineteen thirty eight, Louis van Rothschild is arrested at Vienna Airport. March April nineteen thirty eight. Venice Rothschilds are detained or replaced under surveillance.
Speaker 5: Mid nineteen thirty eight.
Speaker 25: Nineteen thirty nine Rothschild assets, bank, palaces, art are forcibly collected. July nineteen thirty nine, Louis von Rothschald is released after ransom and he flees to Switzerland and on the first of September nineteen thirty nine, World War two begins.
Speaker 8: Did you know in the end entirely?
Speaker 1: What's this thing? Yeah, I'm with the New Europe The Last Battle, and I think this one is actually on band by Amazon. I think that's the one that has Robert Carlisle playing the role of the h Man the Walrus go Googy tube. Yeah, Mike, Yeah, this is pretty funny, right, Uh, what did you classify herpes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's going to be and you won't you're not gonna want to hear it from me, But there was no aide. There's no sexually transmitted disease like that. Now, if you have a bacteria again, if you have some sort of bacteria, that's the thing, but it has nothing to do with the virus. So what you have to ask the question with the understanding of what exactly that you're saying causation is. And see what I mean, And that's just trying. That's that's not a it's not a contagion either way. That's never happened to me. But yeah, the simple effect that it happens topically on your thing should tell you a lot more than a virus that would be internal, right, I mean the whole thing is it would have been a full it would if the virus was really be a full body thing, not just in that one spot. So if it's getting into your pores, it's more likely a bacterial issue. And that word doesn't mean shit, really, it really doesn't, because if you want to say smallpox, kyle pox, chicken pox, purpies, these are all the same fucking thing to different degrees based on what it's how severe the toxin level is that it's building up. Now, bacteria can cause toxin in their excretions, parasites can do the same, or you can have a literal toxin outburst with smallpox. It could have been the tanneries and lots of other things, but different types of poisons that were being excreted out through the skin. So there you go. Okay, let's move on here. Which one is this? I don't remember. This is the dude who's saying he's gang stocking people for ten grand a month for the government.
Speaker 5: And I'm putting my life in danger by doing it.
Speaker 1: I didn't then you wouldn't put your face on it. If that was true, don't feel good about it. I'm getting paid ten grand a month and I'm deciding to throw it all away because I'm an absolute retarded with the nose ring? Is that what he just said? Because honestly, like how was he helped himself? The next time he does his gang stocking thing, he's going to get jumped if people see this, and then he'll be rightfully probably beaten down or worse for being a gangstocking piece of shit. But this doesn't make any sense that this is real.
Speaker 5: This I feel guilty as hell. This is why I'm sharing it.
Speaker 1: But three letter, I feel guilty as hell still cashing the checks.
Speaker 5: The letters are I, A, and C. I'm sure you can do the math on that, Yeah, yeah, And I'm.
Speaker 26: Sure you've heard the term g stocked or getting followed. I get paid ten thousand dollars a month by that organization to follow people.
Speaker 5: All you have to do is follow one person.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense either, because most of these people are homeless that they have or right out of jail that they recruit, and they're getting paid mostly on gift cards and different stipends and stuff like that, and they're very rarely getting a salary of any kind, and if they're getting that much, he's more of a confidential informant of a gang sto, like he's at that level. He's not. That's why I don't think any of this is true.
Speaker 26: Make sure they see me, take a video, send it in. I have a tracking app on my phone. I can see at least one hundred people a day, and I get to pick who I follow.
Speaker 5: All I have to do is make sure they see me and send in the video. That's it, just doing some creepy shit. Share this like this, Send it to your homies.
Speaker 26: If you call someone crazy for getting g stucked, sorry, dude, it's real.
Speaker 5: I have to share.
Speaker 1: Elements. Maybe, but it sounds like somebody is jumping in on a real thing and making a fake story about it. You guys ever see this with the foot us the petrified foot. Not creepy, not crazy, definitely not a cult. Oh, welcome to Florence. Newly arrived italian quodn'tquote. Italian engineer cooks a cat dinner after his shift at Ferrari. I don't know if any of that is true, narrative or not, but it's definitely a fucking Negro burning a fucking cat for food.
Speaker 9: We don't. I got.
Speaker 21: It out.
Speaker 1: She's not saying gods, even though it sounds like that. I think she's saying like a gata means cat. I think that's what we're hearing. But I don't know.
Speaker 27: No God, yamo.
Speaker 10: Don't.
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 1: I got fucking scumpy. See how it just jumped like that. This also makes me wonder if it's how real this one is.
Speaker 28: Someone told us that there's a Nigerian guy that stays Yeah, that's TRAFFI get.
Speaker 21: Kids and he went to work now so I think probably his wife's here, so we want.
Speaker 1: To go in hy So that's when you for brave men are deciding to go in there when it's just a woman. He fags, motherfuckers.
Speaker 8: Was the police?
Speaker 1: Well, if he's the one actually conducting it, then you just let him not. Do you get caught? If he's not what he going to come back to there, it's a stupid asshole.
Speaker 10: Let's go.
Speaker 1: He's at work doing much trafficking other kids? Or is he have like a nine to five?
Speaker 2: Oh bro came here. We're looking for some Nigerian guy. It stays yeah. Someone told us you guys are trafficking kids.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the place that.
Speaker 29: Hey print that lady, lady.
Speaker 10: Ye, yeah, come come here.
Speaker 1: Barely looks like a lady, looks like a train.
Speaker 21: Who's yeah?
Speaker 1: A woman?
Speaker 12: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why why did you tie him for what?
Speaker 1: Because they're naughty? Definitely? Not because we've captured them for sale to some jew Definitely not that is this your mother?
Speaker 29: Is this your mother?
Speaker 2: Is this your mother?
Speaker 7: H Uh?
Speaker 29: Don't take them.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 8: We're taking this kids, We're taking this. Be going with this, kids, let's go, we're going.
Speaker 5: Someone told us.
Speaker 1: Jokes on them when they find out their their militarized government is in on the child's kidnapping ship. Guys, want to see you wanted me to read this. There's a woman right there, and then they put her in a little bit of a hole. Here, this woman, and that's what's left of her, says in a small village in Iran. Small village in Iran. This isn't all of Iran. Most of Iran looks like fucking Usa. But anyway, Suriyana or Suriyaya, Saraya, what the fuck evers? Sara's family lives her husband, two daughters, and two sons. Her husband suddenly falls in love with a fourteen year old girl and the desire to marry her. And the fourteen year old girl he already he has children probably that age already, and he's a sick fuck, right, but this is their culture, right, all right, So here we go, says her husband suddenly falls in love with a fourteen year old girl and the desire to marry her overwhelms him. In exchange for marrying the girl, Siari, Saraya's husband agrees to cover the medical expenses of her ailing father, But in the meantime, he finds it difficult to bring in a new wife while already having one, and he's also worried about the increased expenses. Having too many bitches is expensive. Saya's husband hatches a plan. Remember this is the mother of his two children, sorry, four children, the mother of his four children. He strikes in a fourteen year old girl who he's lusting over is going to somehow be a better mom than their actual mom. Is that what I'm hearing? This is what it sounds like. He strikes a deal with the village headman and spreads a rumor about his wife. The rumor was that his wife is having an affair with someone else, she seems awfully calm. To bolster this rumor, they even create false witnesses by threatening or luring certain individuals, luring certain individuals. As a result, Siria's guilt is quickly proven proven quotn'take quote. According to law, Soria is sentenced to death for affair with someone else, just just random to anybody. The death penalty was horrific. A pit was dug in public on the road. Soria's hands and feet were tied, She was buried waisted deep in the pit. Earth was piled around her. Then from a distance, stones were thrown at Sarria's body. Soriah's father was forced Soria's father was in on this. Guys forced to throw the first stone. Then Sarriah's two sons were forced to throw stones at their mother. Is this cracking your psyche yet? And they still have to live with their dad knowing that their dad put this up, put them up to this, And they probably believe the accusations, because why would you believe blood over fucking strangers and bullshit?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 1: This is like that public perception thing, right then? Everyone, Yes, it is. I don't know why I said right after that. This is perception management, as Davis says. Then everyone gathered there and gathered there. Everyone who was gathered there three stones. After a long continuous stone throwing, the ground around Soria's turned Soyah turned red and blood began to drip. Her body stopped moving. Then her husband looked at Sarah's bloodstained face lying on her stomach and checked to see if she was alive. Sarah was still alive despite her injuries. She opened her eyes, realizing she wasn't dead. Everyone in the village, including her husband, picked up the bloodstained stones lying around Sarah and began pelting them again. That's when Sarah died. Yeah, Rob said, this guy Rob here says, coming to Minnesota soon. I think it's already there, Bro, Yeah, that's all these So that's Islam. But people say that with complete lack of self awareness, especially if they're Jewish, but even if they're Christian, Catholic, or any of the other. You know, if they're of any of the three Abrahamic Deaths cult religions, they are completely blind to their own disgusting histories in what has been made acceptable by the church and what has been misconstrued and altered through the lying liars who lie at their pulpits, that last one not necessarily being the fault of the people who believe in the goodness of it more so than how they're being steered. No wonder Tony Blair wants digital IDs. His son is the owner of the company that I'll be paid one hundred billion dollars one hundred million pounds to develop and monitor them, and TONI has three hundred and seventy five million worth of shares in the company already. No, Rascal, I fed you. You don't come back and say now he's putting me outside. Just shush fucking hey, you won't shut up. Oh this's funny. I'll have to do a mad dash while this is on. Come on, motherfucker.
Speaker 24: But I find you da babid literally Oh my dediation said thanks Tradi Schwinery, Schwiner. Yeah, this hai and costs. Cradl said, and you know your nas oh my libor Cranci te k Berney, I tell you what specially you getting gloopy swinery. Crantic was comedy netally anti swim.
Speaker 10: Oh my birthly patiency game. Teta kings Alia was tuck.
Speaker 24: Oh my birdy Jeffrey Holocaust dance fistitu d f stative and the attack I have been Oh my bid efficiency gave the boys.
Speaker 1: He three times I pressed that fucking button and didn't do anything. Jesus Christ. James uh Rayford, a Charlotte, North Carolina man who was arrested nineteen previous times, including for assaulting multiple government government employees, just been arrested again for shooting a three year old child. He has just been released from prison without bond. Shot a three year old Let's just gay shit, oh snake logo.
Speaker 17: Pegasus is government spywhere they can get into your cell phone, turn on your camera, and turn on your micro.
Speaker 10: No, I do not.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent say this in all earnest. I don't vouch for this person. Every once in a while there's something you can get from anything. Not that I don't know enough about them. I just find the the the mennerisms, the persona that seems like it's excuting from them to be weird and unnatural and sometimes extremely obvious, but said with us a flare of smugness, because everybody, everybody's ego is way too fucking blown up out of proportion for doing stupid shit like this that they think they're so much smart because they talk it. Maybe maybe they need to raise their bar and stop, you know, comparing themselves to the idiots that they hang out with, and maybe they would feel less like they're superheroism when they think at all.
Speaker 8: But whatever, like a phone to spy on you without you even realizing it.
Speaker 17: Developed by the Israeli company NSO, it was sold to foreign governments for them to spy on their people, including the Middle East in Europe, and.
Speaker 8: Sadly has been used to spy on over fifty thousand people.
Speaker 17: That they know about, including one hundred and eighty nine journalists, six hundred politicians.
Speaker 24: Sixty five business executives, look and eighty five civil rights activists.
Speaker 17: When he gets inside, your cell phone has access to your foot.
Speaker 1: So it's like there's a loop here. The yes, definitely sert beteam like it's just looks say, hell snake stuff. And then there's a cube, of course, and it's on its corner as it would be if it was a Saturn logo. Right, it's not the can't it square whatever, but it's a it's more of a hexagram when you see it on its point facing upward, the way the things twitter, you see.
Speaker 17: Any photos, your web searches, your call logs, and even your passwords. Does the government's spy and control their population, and how in turn Israel spies on those governments and their populations too. Intelligence gathering is a form of population control because the government now knows.
Speaker 8: Who to silence, who to promote, and how to shape and mold public opinion.
Speaker 2: And these are just some of the things that got cube.
Speaker 5: Governments do without you even known about it.
Speaker 1: For thisne's kind of funny. Let's see, that's about right.
Speaker 16: Jew Jerusalem is essential to everything.
Speaker 8: This is my guard.
Speaker 1: Do you want my wife and children too?
Speaker 2: Why are you angry that.
Speaker 1: It was taken by Forrest No core order his house whage. My two brothers sold the apartments one and two. Just watch the other eight houses around them.
Speaker 8: I don't want to tip today because.
Speaker 1: Attendants were out at a wedding and their men came in and took them over while they were out. Conveniently, I have to know because I work you, Okay, Is.
Speaker 8: There anything as far as you know in the idea that it was that more units were grabbed than was legally No, No.
Speaker 16: If there wasn't, if there was, then the police would never allowed to tap on the first knot not with the courts been here for a monk, now.
Speaker 1: So see how scared? See how like he's like, dude, I know that from Italian people just being in New York, Like, that's a lie. No, if they wouldn't it would have decided deflectively like, oh well, if it did happen, then the authorities that our Jews totally wouldn't have let that happen, okay, in Israel or in tealestein in West Bank. All they said this is, yeah, sure.
Speaker 8: It's not enough far that the issue was.
Speaker 1: He'll confess in the second and then so then you'll realize that these are all bullshit minnerisms. You can spot a lie pretty quickly when you're when you're keen in and you're not fucking drunk. It's gonna do with him.
Speaker 16: There's a lot of stuff here that belonged to the Arab that he obviously didn't want.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, see then he started to say this, he's gas lighted again. Oh yeah, they just left it all here because they didn't want it, not because we raided their homes about they were gone and just decided that there's our houses now definitely not because of that. No, they just didn't want this stuff anymore, so they just vacated the home.
Speaker 16: But they just left all that stuff here, well, not all of it, but there's some stuff you gotta remember. There were you know, we're talking about two Arab families. For them to physically walk.
Speaker 1: You Arab families a total of ten units. That doesn't add upright, buddy? How did you guys acquire ten units with only two Arab families?
Speaker 16: Huh out of the house before the sale with all this stuff would have aroused too much of an issue, enough a problem for them.
Speaker 1: Did you see how they just bullshit? None of that's true.
Speaker 8: They've sort of left in the middle of the night kind of thing.
Speaker 16: I can't really discuss exactly how they left and why they left the way they did. You know, certain claims were made that maybe the Jews came in at a certain time. Like I said, I can't really go into the whole issue.
Speaker 8: You're suggesting they may have created a cover story.
Speaker 16: Hamivinavin some things that can talk about some things we can't talk about.
Speaker 12: For a Jew.
Speaker 1: There you go, and there's all right there there it is. I get back down to the I noticed I screwed that up a lot in the last video. I never took a scene seventies a zoom in specifically for this show, for that Jews and their lies, but I've been using it on the Instagram. I didn't realize I had it on for some of the time I was in the video. The last time, Ah given the right button. Yeah, but it just happens, you know, it jumped like that.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Fifty freaking videos? Actually why the Bible mentioned unicorns and they're like they're going through this thing about a rhinoceros. I'm like a goat with one horn, big guy. Plus, they're putting their faith in translations they didn't make from languages they don't have a clue about. Deliberate and accidental mistakes are made. Oh and it was written by the greatest group of liars and thieves. The plan has ever been disgraced with, But I'm sure it's totally legit and certainly not the Saturn cole of child sacrifice and pharmacia in disguise.
Speaker 30: Moving on, so I'm going to share with you the dark side of what they call Pink Tober Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Speaker 5: I did some research.
Speaker 30: Only twenty one percent of the money that they raise actually goes into cancer research. That means eighty percent of it goes to lawsuits, salaries, marketing. They sued over one hundred small charities and even bake sales and school fundraisers just for using the phrase.
Speaker 1: For make scales and school fundraisers. Coman fucking sued because she's all about the children the cure.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, right.
Speaker 30: They partnered with KFC after they did the pink Buckets for the Cure, even though there's cancer causing chemicals in that food. They once sold perfume with carcinogenic chemicals.
Speaker 1: Catch that. Don't don't eat any of this shit that's out there if they're not blocking hormones, which is probably one of the reasons why it leads to that thing that they call cancer. Just don't need it. Don't eat it's fried in soy. It's fried in the cheapest, most discussing oil that you can possibly conjure up out of the freaking depths of the abyss. Don't eat if you're not cooking it, really, don't eat it. Honestly, let's getting to that point. You can't trust a goddamn thing. You go, oh, this is a restaurant ready paid a little bit of extra for it. No, trust me, they're using the shittiest oil possible. And I love chicken wings, so it's hard for me to say that. But it is what it is. Reality is what it is.
Speaker 30: Well, then it like pardling and oxy ben zone, and that was only pulled because of the customer backlash.
Speaker 2: Their CEO paid ourselves.
Speaker 30: Seven hundred thousand dollars in a single year after donations were.
Speaker 8: Cut in half.
Speaker 30: Studies show that ninety thousand women proved that mammograms don't save lives.
Speaker 1: Yet the mammograms can actually cause an acceleration, especially if they're pressing too hard. Yes, mammograms are dangerous as shit.
Speaker 8: It still pushes them. And by the way, if you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you're if you're in a business of selling the never the care on a stick for cancer cures for for women, you want to you want to actively pursue something that appears on the outside to dumb people or not dumb people, but you know, people who are not expecting you to lie to them. How about that? That's like, that's nicer and more realistic. Uh, you're going to promote something that actually causes more cancer to be out there so that you have more of a reason to exist yourself at the expense of the human lives that you're harming through that procedure. Because it's not about them, It's about you and everybody who does these five K and all this other shit and posts all their pictures of how heroic they are on their Facebook. You know, it's funny. I've never seen them posting a picture of a sick child in the you know, being poisoned to death by radiation and chemo. No, they they talk about how heroic they are, what a victory it was for them to go do that run for because they're so selfless. This is this is the other side of you know, I don't want to call the elitis, but upper middle fucking douche baggery.
Speaker 30: Three alternatives that are more effective than mammograms comment pink and I'll send that to you. They sold pink plastic water bottles that contained BPA and that is linked.
Speaker 10: To breast cancer rope.
Speaker 30: They once partnered with a fracking company that made one thousand pink drill bits.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Why a fracking company that used pink drill bits.
Speaker 5: Oi.
Speaker 30: They the Charity Navigator downgraded them to two stars for financial.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, let's see, let's see, let's see if the if the namesake itself. Yes, look at that.
Speaker 7: What do you know?
Speaker 1: Surprise, Yes, both the late Susan G. Cohman and her sister and founder of the foundation, Nancy Brinker, which they were just showing, were Jewish. Brinker was born to a family of Lithuanian Jewish descent. The foundation was started by Nancy Brinker in honor of her sister, Susan G. Cohman, who died of breast cancer in nineteen eighty two. So this woman who died, they've been using and they've basically been dry humping her dead corpse to make money off of it since nineteen eighty two. Susan G. Coman and her sister, Nancy Brinker were both Jewish. Brinker was born into a family of Lithuanian Jewish of Lithuanian Jewish background. All these fucking retards following the demon all the way around, getting their pockets picked as they go. You would say, good, they deserve what they're good they're getting, But who are they stealing from? That's that's the part that makes it a kind of a shitty situation, right, Money that could have been used for true health awareness. Get these children the fuck out of Saint Jude's. You know, half the time is that they're getting cancer. I know that they're talking about breast cancer specifically, but cancer in general, especially juvenile cancer, I find to be horrifically sad and awful. And uh, you know, maybe if we didn't vaccinate them with poisons and put them on a roller coaster to hell the moment they're born, that shit wouldn't happen as much or at all. And yet, you know what's funny is like I'm I'm here, I am here on my free time. I pay to be here and don't make things off of this. It costs money to have the high speed internet, it costs money for the equipment, it costs money for the time that I'm using not making other money. And there's still pieces of shit out there who have such a lack of a life that they'll harass me every day. Just go watch something else, you thirty little fucking homos. And all the times that you tell me that I'm this and I'm.
Speaker 2: A that.
Speaker 1: You could have confronted me, and I could have beaten you to fucking half death already by now, and then you would have realized that that's a bad thing to do. Calling me angry is funny because everybody should be.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 15: I'm not.
Speaker 1: That doesn't hurt my feelings for you to say that, Okay, And as far as people who are pieces of shit, I'm not hosting a fucking restaurant here. This is in the hospitality service. Okay, you're you're in my fucking territory when you're here. And if you're not gonna be if you're gonna be rude, I'm not gonna tolerate it. I'll throw you through the fucking window. I'm not gonna open it first. Okay. Just make sure that you understand that there's some people you can fuck with and some people you can't. There's some people you can harass and abuse, and other people who have zero tolerance for it. I'm the latter, and if you met me in person, you'd understand that this is fucked up. You wannestly something horrible.
Speaker 5: Now take a look.
Speaker 22: This is exclusive dash cab video that is now the subject of several law enforcement investigations. Shows the moment a red semi truck plowed into a number of vehicles on the westbound ten Freeway in Ontario just after one pm yesterday. The CHP told the La Times the driver of this big rig is a twenty one year old man who is now under arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs. A total of four semis were involved in also four passenger vehicles.
Speaker 8: One of them was he on?
Speaker 1: Was he under the influence of drugs or was it just his turn to shit through the hole inside the fucking cab? Because did you see the turbine on? This guy floating in flames? What the hell was he looked like he was either I looked like he was Indian.
Speaker 22: Three people were killed and four others were taken to local hospitals.
Speaker 3: This horrific crash.
Speaker 1: They don't give up. They have absolutely no remorse. You remember that guy who did the U turn in like the far right lane. He decided just to cut across all the lanes and try to the median and he ended up killing I don't know three or four people and causing all kinds of damage. When when cars smashed into the semi, that was basically blocking the road at speed, you know, like they were going sixty five or so, sixty five seventy five miles proud, and then somebody decides to just take a fucking left hand turn instead of you know, not changing lanes, just hooking it and blocking the entire freeway just like that. No remorse, none whatsoever that he just had people. That people just died, none, just east of the way. The reason I believe this one and I don't think it's AI, is that why do we even this sucks that we even't have to think like that? Is that they're saying in Ontario and there's a huge pajeet problem out there in this area and.
Speaker 22: Shut down all westbound lanes for more than twelve hours. Thousands of drivers were trapping the gridlock just as the evening commute was getting underway. It also happened near the Ontario airports. Of the crash, likely delight people that were trying to get to their lights. Now take a look at this is exclusive dash cam video that is now the subject of course of investigations.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, October twenty first, today's twenty third. So what they do? They took a picture of a I tak a gift of a homosexual strangling himself. That's just called auto eerotic asphyxia. What does that have to do with anything? Sometimes sometimes people don't realize they're not funny, that they're not clever. This is horrific. This is the w Hey, why does the WNBA have such low turnout? And it makes no money because there are a bunch of propaganda pedaling transgender fucking scumbags because most of them, those girls, how many of them have been like you can't tell what they are. You don't know if they had a dick before, or you don't know if it's on hormone blockers or something, or if it's taking steroids. And now this, now this, it's all LGBTQ shit in there all the time with this w NBA bullshit. Plus, who the hell wants to watch women play sports?
Speaker 2: What in the world?
Speaker 14: So what you're witnessing.
Speaker 1: Unless there's something to do with like oil and bikinis or something, or volleyball with oil and bikinis.
Speaker 31: It's child abuse, it is with.
Speaker 1: This, this is this is who they had come up for their halftime, is what they're telling you here. Does the w NBA now think This is child abuse. This is a boy with just let them, let them say it.
Speaker 31: Uh the WNBA, of course, Phoenix Mercury team invited a seven year old. They say genderless, but that's stupid and unscientific. A trans kid. This is a seven year old trans kid in makeup, in a half shirt, going and performing during the halftime show. If you're a parent and you're putting fake lashes on your seven year old, you need intervention.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at your What the fuck is that? Yeh yeah, it's another jew.
Speaker 31: What separate the mom's political baggage aside? That's abusive to do that to a kid. People that bitch and moan about you.
Speaker 1: It looks like the literal lizard dog version of Mia Wallace from pulp fiction. Like if mea Wallace was played by a lizard or a dog, it would look like this thing child beauty pageants?
Speaker 27: What do you what do you think?
Speaker 31: This is like eleventy thousand times.
Speaker 1: Worse elegy thousands. You made yourself son as intelligent as you probably really are.
Speaker 31: Kid putting the kid it's a little boy dressed up as a girl, putting him in a half shirt and giant you know, Jasmine Crockett lashes and sending him out on the court.
Speaker 16: That's abusive.
Speaker 8: It's seven years old. That is messed up.
Speaker 1: What hold on? What in the fuck is this?
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 1: There's something else that she looks like. I just can't think of it. It's none of it's good though, and she's you know, yeah, that's that's very feminine the pipe, Yeah, very feminine. Sure, totally not whatever, totally not exactly what I thought you were. What happened just now. I was just in the difference, But you motherfucker changed what I was and put me back at the beginning because I clicked on it. Fuck you bitches, that was gay. Okay, area, this might this might make you angry.
Speaker 2: We're not getting EBT no more.
Speaker 29: They took the EBT.
Speaker 2: They saying I gotta work twenty hours a week.
Speaker 8: I'm not working.
Speaker 1: Is this fucking real?
Speaker 28: Get the fuck out of here. This is what Americans taxpayer work for us. They work for me. They gotta help me feed my fucking kids. Get the fuck out of here. You know what I'm saying, Like, don't be quit as now. Y'all been helping us all this fucking time. Now y'all want to tap out, get the fuck.
Speaker 10: Out of here.
Speaker 2: I want my ebt.
Speaker 21: Yo, I want my ebt, And I'm not.
Speaker 2: Working for nobody. I'm a fucking boss.
Speaker 4: This grown ass man with kids just said.
Speaker 9: I'm not working for nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm a fucking boss and.
Speaker 8: In the same breath he begging for his free shit.
Speaker 32: Sir, sure, I pray to God your son see this. I pray to God your sons grow up like I did to realize that the man that raised him is a fucking loser.
Speaker 2: We're not getting each mm.
Speaker 12: I know Jesse attacks that non Muslims will have to be attacks. I would say, do you agree with that? Like, if someone doesn't want to follow the religion, they have to be attacks, that's fine.
Speaker 8: Well, what's the issue with that?
Speaker 1: She this is a little fucking half midget here, fucking is which pretty with? This fucking guy would fucking smoke you if you put his mic down. And he wasn't a bitch. I don't know. He might be a little he might be a little bit of a softy. And there's a he's standing next to a guy in a dress that's that's supposed to be Oh, that's traditional garb. It's a It's a really long collared shirt that hangs down to your fucking ankles. Isn't that nice?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's that not address? Anyway? I guess I guess the the hoodie on on it makes it look better. But this fucking guy, he's like, what you do?
Speaker 11: What you do?
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You got a problem with that? You get to do?
Speaker 16: Dude?
Speaker 1: This is this guy.
Speaker 12: True, I don't want to be Yeah, you don't have to be a Muslim just paying a two percent tax? Well, but I don't want to pay at tax just because I'm not Muslims.
Speaker 20: So so you stop. You can't stop paying your taxes and see what happens to you.
Speaker 1: This is he's a retard. It's they called the protection tax. They've been doing this since the six hundreds or whatever the hell was seven hundreds. This is the biggest fucking scam. It's a Jewish scam. The protection is we won't if you want us not to murder you. This is all about muscling. It's all about extortion.
Speaker 2: This is like.
Speaker 1: Mafia ship. Oh, the guy down the street wants me to take care of you, but if you pay me, you know, a fee, I'll make sure I protect you instead. No, there is no guy. But that's not the point, because the person who actually is the threat isn't the one who he's pointing to that doesn't exist. It's him. And if you don't want trouble, you just pay the extortion and some and they get more and more expensive all the time. And they used to do this to store owners and all kinds of shit, because that's how Jews operate. They're fucking parasites Islam. A lot of them are Avays. A lot of them are mixed like this in like Flynn, and it doesn't mean that that element wasn't also in them as well. They're all pieces of shit, a lot of them. And this guy he's saying he had to pay the jigs attacks just just gi attacks. And trust me, it doesn't stay two percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not because I'm not Muslim. Though.
Speaker 8: Everybody pays taxes here.
Speaker 20: Yeah, and we as Muslims we pay you know, is charity. You as a Muslim, you don't pay that. So this is why you have to pay. And by the way, you pay taxes because you're under our protection.
Speaker 1: See bullshit, this little Yeah, convince me that your fucking little gay ass is protecting me from anything.
Speaker 20: Right, if you if the country was to go to war, right, you would not join the army. We would have to defend you. This is why you pay the JI taxes. It's called the protections.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd have a gie hid and just kill anyone you wanted to.
Speaker 20: So if the country was to be invaded, you wouldn't fight.
Speaker 29: You would just be chilling in your house.
Speaker 1: And that's absolute bullshit and that's a fucking lie. Any able body would be forced to do it, especially the people who are paying their fucking slavery tax their slaves. That's why they're paying their jigs attacks fight. This is why historically a tax that that's historically true. What I just said, uh more of this ship.
Speaker 2: That's what I found.
Speaker 1: And the advice great, But why is this significance.
Speaker 27: I'm going to explain that in this video.
Speaker 3: There's been reports about these billboards, but I will to see one for myself, as I've been accused of using AI, which is crazy. But these are actually all over Israel at the moment. In the Bible, King Cyrus was a gentile, a Persian king that God called his anointed. He was used to free the Jews and rebuild the Second Temple in Jerusalem. And that's why many see Donald as a Cyrus figure, which is a leader raised up to defend Israel and realign nations for prophecy to unfold. That's in Isaiah forty five, and in Daniel. Daniel saw a mighty king from the West, Alexander the Great, who conquered the world with unmatched speed. After his death, his empire split.
Speaker 1: Into four after his death by poisoning by.
Speaker 3: Jews, and from that came a clear type of the Antichrist. Alexander the Great is a typology or a foreshadowing of the Antichrist. And when people call Trump both Cyrus the Great and Alexander the Great.
Speaker 1: I don't know why anybody would call him Alexander the Gree and Cyrus is more and attached to the a Hacerrist story, Haserus being that king of that territory, of that that portion of Persia that allowed for Haman and his sons to be hung by Mordecai because he liked Esther's booty. I think it's all bullshit story, But they have carried out their little perium quite a few times since then.
Speaker 5: While being.
Speaker 1: I don't know the fu kid boo is, but I'm kind of tired of all these fucking retarded names.
Speaker 2: Yo, come over here.
Speaker 10: Should you want me to do this?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Fuck that ship?
Speaker 1: Like I could. I could totally see why you would spend resources making two of this motherfucker.
Speaker 20: Right.
Speaker 8: Well, y'all gotta say, now you seen him? We got the same tattoos, same hair.
Speaker 9: Same genetic structure.
Speaker 8: Glad, what do you got to see that?
Speaker 21: I mean, I'll wait all day.
Speaker 1: Uh new prime minister chosen by this could that's funny? Well, here's here's here's the night. This might be an uplifting story. Let's see. Maybe it's a it's a roadmap to freedom.
Speaker 29: Did you see what's going on in Nepaul? Nepaul?
Speaker 33: But nobody Nepaul felt threatened because they felt like the youth was going to organize against the government.
Speaker 29: So they shut down all social media Instagram.
Speaker 5: Facebook, all of it.
Speaker 2: You know what they did.
Speaker 29: They burned the governmental house down, They killed Then.
Speaker 1: Now here's the thing. We're hoping that this is good and not exactly what the Waves had planned. Because anywhere there's chaos and violence and over upheaval, there's a Jew somewhere. So was this the way that they wanted to go down or was this a victory for the side of good? That remains to be seen.
Speaker 33: They overthrew their government and they just reinstated a new prime minister. An entire country overthrew and oppressody.
Speaker 1: They reinstated a prime minister. They didn't just pick her off of Discord Man.
Speaker 29: They don't want the people to see that that's possible. And regardless if that, wow, yeah, go look this stuff up.
Speaker 33: Then the novelize government was completely overthrown by the youth.
Speaker 29: Who have elected a new prime minister on discord.
Speaker 8: Did you see what's going.
Speaker 5: On in Nepaul?
Speaker 2: Nepaul?
Speaker 1: So they got their internet back then, because you just said that this was shut down all social media. So how the hell did they select her on discord? Your story is a little weird.
Speaker 14: Girls aged nine and ten are now in demand.
Speaker 8: I want you to guess who said that.
Speaker 14: Hi, everyone, this is your yearly reminder that Christopher Columbus was a prolific child trafficker and child mutilator.
Speaker 29: His proliferation of the end of that.
Speaker 1: Part, but he said mutilator Oi fucking vay, Yeah, yeah, fourteen ninety two. Geez, that's funny. It seems to line up with exactly the same year that they expelled all the Jews out of Spain. Whatder?
Speaker 5: What was on his boat? Whatder?
Speaker 1: Who was on his boat? Do you do you think that Hernan Cortes and some of the other conquistadors might have been crypto crypto Jews?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 1: If you, if you, if you want to talk about their humanitarianism, and I'm saying that in the most sarcastic way possible they have they have treated people similar to what the Oi Vays and their scumbaggery have treated people that were not not like them forever. So yeah, yeah, her name Cortez was most certainly a crypto Jew, but so were many other conquistadores.
Speaker 14: Tex trade was so massive en Abhoor that Queen Isabella herself had to issue a decree saying you can no longer bring Indigenous women and children for concubinage. There's a translated quote from Columbus himself, one hundred castianos are as easily obtained for a woman as for a farm. And it is very general, and there are many dealers who go around looking for girl.
Speaker 1: He has what appears to be a big fluffy red afrou Sorry.
Speaker 14: Those of age nine and ten are in demand, and for all ages a good price must be paid. There's also an account right in fourteen ninety five by Columbus's friend Michael de Kunio, where he brags about being gifted a young carib woman by Columbus, who he then essays and tortures.
Speaker 10: I can't read you that.
Speaker 1: Then essually it's so, and tortures his gift, his Caribbean little girl. That's everywhere they go, man and every era, when they're left in any sort of position of lack of accountability, they torture mankind to death and rape it. They can't how many how many opportunities are you going to continue to let them have to do that, because right now they're about to do it to all of us, like whatever's left of us are.
Speaker 14: Graphic quote here on TikTok, but I can't elsewhere. The Spaniards did not content themselves with stealing the Indian's food.
Speaker 8: In their labor.
Speaker 1: Don't say Spaniards when you mean Jews, took.
Speaker 14: Their women and children, used them for their.
Speaker 1: Life, except for maybe Jesuits, which are also Jews, so oops, yeah.
Speaker 14: And left them pregnant one Spaniard who wished to satisfy.
Speaker 1: His because jesuits were forty three fifteen forty three. So I right around there, fifteen forty three forty one. It depends on who says what.
Speaker 14: But his evil lust on a young girl took his dagger out, or as it may be, his sword and cut the hand off her mother, who was trying to wrench her from his grasp.
Speaker 8: When the girl.
Speaker 14: Persisted in refusing him, he stabbed her to death. So keep in mind that your.
Speaker 1: Uncle, little girl, little girl, we're talking.
Speaker 14: Things trans people are mutilating children, is definitely out there celebrating this guy today. Your coworker who thinks that the LGBTQ are grooming children is definitely out there celebrating this guy today. Girls aged nine and ten.
Speaker 1: They went backward. Now this makes me want to go to Germany. But then I think about the government, and I realized that's a really stupid idea today because Germany isn't German anymore, if you know what I mean, believe but look at this German grocery store prices in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 13: Going to show you how expensive groceries are in Germany. A back of mandarines one sixty nine two thirty nine for twelve eggs, baby bills for two seventy nine, oat milk for ninety cents, beer salami for one ninety nine. You can get real bread for one nineteen.
Speaker 8: If you get a full loaf, you can cut it right here.
Speaker 13: One salmon philly for three ninety nine.
Speaker 34: You can get three pizzas for three ninety nine.
Speaker 13: There are three pizzas inside. Red wine for two forty nine, six pairs for one forty nine, cucumber for sixty nine cents, two pounds of meat for six ninety nine, strawberries for two eighty nine. Yeah, you guys already for the craziest thing this much. Toilet paper four two sixty nine, and then four pieces of kitchen towels for two seventy five.
Speaker 34: I honestly have no idea why toilet paper is so expensive in the US. You can get cat food for thirty cents. Let's head over to the sweets. One bag of reason for one seventy nine, chips.
Speaker 13: Are one nineteen, olive oil for five ninety nine.
Speaker 8: The price is here insane.
Speaker 29: They're so cheap.
Speaker 12: You get some gudha for one.
Speaker 10: Ninety five, this huge part of Greek yogor two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's in a fucking box. Everything that's like delicutenty.
Speaker 14: Nine baby food is either one or five or you can eat.
Speaker 1: Those are double the size in baby food too. If you notice how tall they are. That's not the one. Those little tiny jars there, we used to use them too for watercolors, like for paint, to clean off your brush after we're done, get something for seventy five fair you ended up using those for her earth supplies after her cents.
Speaker 34: Eighty five pieces of diapers for five and soap here for sixty five cents, toothpaste for sixty five cents.
Speaker 8: Okay, let me know in the comments.
Speaker 34: Do you think it's cheap or expensive to shove in Germany today?
Speaker 1: I'm going to now, she says in Germany, like as if that one grocery represents the hunt are your country. So the verbiage is a little misleading. Of course, this is interesting and apparently they want so. You can see the change in the twist and the turn, and social media is now geared towards hating Muslims because that's who people perceive the Palestinians to be. So remember that that influence that they said that they're going to do to the internet. This is why we're getting this ship in my feed. Now, that's why you're getting more of this in my feed. They're doing this. But this is cool. First, ex Muslim Abdullah, this is almost as bad as the see this is as bad as the fucking uh what do you call it? The brain rot. Abdullah even said, ibn abi sar okay, how fast you have to say that? Adulah, it'd been, it been said, it been, it been said, even Abi sar okay whatever. He was the main scribe for Mohammad. After noticing linguistic errors in the revelation and Mohammad making regulations changes, he escaped from Medina to Mecca, exposed the Koran as a fabrication and not from a god, not from a god. Muhammad ordered his killing to be the first apostate murder in Islam. I exactly the best handwriting or writing of that right there. Whatever, Some of these things are so weird. Everybody's just ready to drop their fucking pants and drop to their fucking knees and start slobbering. It's like, oh, I heard a story, so therefore I read this much and probably can't read. But this guy needs this, This guy needs that, This guy needs his own you know, Lisa says, this guy should be iconic. He should have a major movie made out about him. It's like, come on, guys, you know this one. We all know this one.
Speaker 35: Six billion idol wall chapels who makes God.
Speaker 1: Angry six billion in Auschwitz.
Speaker 8: Every second of their life.
Speaker 35: Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Tibet, Napal.
Speaker 1: This is why you don't make her laugh when you're about to come. This is why see it's gonna get all over you.
Speaker 35: So many India Alan is five hundred millions, China is two billion, so many two billion Christians, which are Idle worldship between Chinese, India, Indus.
Speaker 8: Buddhist and Christian.
Speaker 5: At least six six.
Speaker 35: And a half billion people are Idol worldship pails that, according to the Toras, do.
Speaker 1: Not have their Russians. It's coming from the worship of Mardak. Yeah, Marduk is. Hey, just so you know, buddy, you're good with the Molocca ren fan thing, but the Marduk thing, it just shows that you've also been misled. More on that later, coming from the way, Okay, Yeah, and that was that was the hidden one. Why is this person just fighting? This is like the fifth she's putting hashtags on someone else's video.
Speaker 18: What is that.
Speaker 10: I to leave?
Speaker 8: I the worldship goy, It's that penalty.
Speaker 35: Not only Jews even a goal you bow down to an idol you believe in.
Speaker 1: J C deserve he's obviously talking about jaz penny penalty sick six billion dother wards. So everybody else got it wrong except for the Jews. Oh, the Hebrews. How about how about there was no question in the first place, because you guys made up, made up the answer without there being a question. Got the curing people. It's really simple. One source, benevolent creator. And then however, where the fuck these entities came from? Having to deal with out, you know, having to deal with them in our world? How the fuck did that happen? And then they say, oh, yes, even though they had no concept of creation, no concept of God. They only knew demon conjuring energy exchange. That's the only thing that they knew. They had no if they didn't fucking farm in the sixteen hundreds, do you think they did anything besides exploit and abuse people when they were in power completely as the Saturn cult five thousand years ago, nothing to show for, no accomplishments for the entirety of their existence. So when they encountered our people and we smacked them the fuck down and stopped their child sacrifice cult, they had to come back with something. So they created a whole history for themselves and adopted, co opted, stole the idea and concept of God and Genesis and all other shit. This the idea of a creation from their surroundings, from those whom they interacted with, to make something that appeared to be like that, so people recognize it, but with them at the center, so everybody would bow and heal to them because that's where they're that's where God comes from their people. Yeah, okay, this guy's blowing something. I don't know. This is really horrible though. It's not really a story that you want to hear. Are you sure you want to hear it?
Speaker 36: I know someone personally. I used to live in California, and I know a girl who who had.
Speaker 1: A he says I was taking. This girl says I was taking from my mom in Mexico when I was six months old in nineteen sixty six. My aunts. Okay, don't fucking do that thing?
Speaker 10: Where you?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Dude? All right here?
Speaker 5: I know someone personally on second.
Speaker 1: Says, my aunt and uncles took my mom there for the day from San Diego. My uncles worked at Camp Pendleton as airplane mechanics, but both were in World War Two. A few women came with my family and told my family how pretty my brothers and I were. When I asked my mom if she could hold me, my mom didn't see the harm and said yes, the least did there with me for a few seconds, and then bolted. The other women had already wandered off. My uncle Bill heard my aunt and mom screaming and took off, running in the direction they saw her go. He found her and got me back. He's been my hero my whole life. And my mom never told me this story. My uncle did when I was thirty six. Imagine what would have happened had I had he not been there. Wow, So in night of her story, listen to this.
Speaker 8: Suddenly.
Speaker 36: I used to live in California and I Noah girl who who had a her and her husband went to Mexico for a vacation, turned her head for a second and lost their kid, the husband.
Speaker 5: They were there.
Speaker 36: They stayed there for a long time, like weeks, trying to work with the police. Nobody would help him. Nobody could help, nobody could find nothing. The husband finally had to go back home to work. He had to go back or he's like, you know, he was getting some grace from his job, but like it's just he had to get back. They had to, you know whatever. So he had to go back home and start working. She stayed, and she stayed as long as she could. She couldn't really get anywhere, and so she was on her way back. This is a true story, and this is the kind of stuff. And I went out of the border patrol. I've heard other I can tell other stories, but this one I personally know the person. She's at the border waiting to get back into into the States at that you know, that big huge border stop thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she looks.
Speaker 36: Over and like two cars over, she sees her child in the back seat of a vehicle and freaks out, starts freaming goodness. I mean she gets out of car immediately and she runs over and she's making this huge thing. Yeah, watch this, this is what's this is the this is the the the evil.
Speaker 5: This is the evil.
Speaker 36: Okay that I help people understand is this is why it's like, I don't think people understand. It's like, Bro, I'm not voting because I think Trump's.
Speaker 8: Some god or savior.
Speaker 36: I'm voting because this guy is actually trying to protect people from this kind of thing. She gets over there, gets the police everything, whatever, and it's her child and her child's dead. My god, dude, they're using her child as a mule for drug What child's dead?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 36: Why, this is a daily thing, bro, This is how they move I know someone personally, I used to live in.
Speaker 1: Pretty jacked up.
Speaker 37: As you know, there's a lot being done in the country to bring Christian values back to our schools, our new school.
Speaker 8: Cancelor have some concerns that I understand he'd like to voice.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Jesus.
Speaker 36: Well, I'm just a bit confers used about the dramatic rise in fist fighting over these little boo boos.
Speaker 38: Kids go nuts for him.
Speaker 29: I just don't quite understand what the fascination is.
Speaker 5: Well, they're just the new fat of the month, you know.
Speaker 27: They make them scarce and hard to find a secret one.
Speaker 22: Yeah, and then all the kids make their latle boo boo tiktoks lot boo boo TikTok.
Speaker 27: Yeah, the kids make them and they watch them.
Speaker 10: I can go one up.
Speaker 27: This is Kelly Bronson from missus Jonas Class. Hey, guys, I get this look online. I'm pretty sure it's not a little bootho. I got the cure right here. We're getting back is the rare it is we get a break out. Okay, let's let's be.
Speaker 15: Let's be.
Speaker 27: I can't get let's start the visual boa.
Speaker 2: What the hell was that?
Speaker 8: That's a little boo boo on boxing TikTok.
Speaker 5: Kids go nuts for him. But that's like some dark Satanic ritual. Oh yeah, la booboo is starkrmnic.
Speaker 21: Yeah, dark magic.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they come that way from China.
Speaker 5: Their kids are infusing him with some Sumerian dark.
Speaker 8: Entity s Mesopotamian, got it?
Speaker 2: So what are your major concerns?
Speaker 10: Jesus bro that's not normal.
Speaker 8: These kids are in trouble.
Speaker 29: Yeah, that's why every school needs a counselor.
Speaker 10: As you know, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, uh huh. How many of those you got in your house? Curious? Oh the fuck? See how it just jumped again. What the wow?
Speaker 38: Alright, somebody says ended to me, I would not advise you to have a look at it. She and her spokeswoman, they put a five.
Speaker 10: Year old girl and Clinton hit it on the table, bind it, and then with a scalpel they start to remove the face. Then you hear this child screaming.
Speaker 38: Screaming, and they take off the face and Ary Clinton puts it on her face.
Speaker 10: And goes to the child, and you see the child is all flash and.
Speaker 38: Then the eyes well and this child sees her own face on the face of Dinton.
Speaker 10: I will never forget that image, and I never scream.
Speaker 8: That's how evil these people are.
Speaker 1: Just in case you forgot, Hey.
Speaker 27: Let's hear presents religion.
Speaker 5: What's the president's religion? The president is a Christian and he believes in Jesus.
Speaker 37: But it shouldn't be any surprise because it was actually reported by some mainstream media people in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Is he is he still in a Capulco or is he in Arizona? Now I'm looking at the hat seeing out the background, he looks like he's in Zona or New Mexico or someplace.
Speaker 37: But then they covered it up very quickly after that, Donald Trump converted to Judaism.
Speaker 18: Donald Trump converted to Judaism two years ago, according to White House official.
Speaker 8: There it is that's his blog, he said.
Speaker 18: President Donald Trump converted to Judaism two years ago and joined Abad Lubovich Synagogue in New York City, according to a high level White House official, Mister Goldberg says the story has allegedly been held by CNN's editors for months, but is due to the release east within the next few days. David Elias Goldberg, a fellow at the Jewish Center of Anti Semitic Study, has also interviewed the White House source.
Speaker 10: According to the source, Trump was pushed by.
Speaker 1: Him something crunching in the background at the fight that.
Speaker 18: Night, his daughter Evanka and son inlaw Jared Krishner to join the faith. At first, Trump resisted, stating it would threaten his base of evangelical Christian voters. However, he has a change of heart and officially converted in early twenty seventeen. The ceremony was held in private and closely.
Speaker 10: Guarded for nearly two years.
Speaker 18: It appears the White House is prepared to slowly release this information, and by summer it is expected Trump will fully address his new faith in an evening televised news conference.
Speaker 37: He also went to Jesuit school, which is basically crypto. Oh Jews, right, his whole family are Jewish. Now it shouldn't be any surprise, but people can't say that he's like, he's trying to make America great again, except.
Speaker 1: For this goes well beyond. This goes far beyond having a lawyer as your advisor as the president, who is also Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer, Dershowitz, who also said, you know those those injections that Trump eventually endorsed wholeheartedly and fully, and now he's the grandfather of vaccine, which kind of overshadows the whole hydroxy quarter can age era of him. You know, the little things that he was saying until they got that shot ready to go, That shot was already ready to go before this all was kicked off. You know that fucking it's true. Anyway, Where is I going with that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Dershowitz is the guy who said you should get that thing. You know, it's it's lawful for them, it's it's I think he's maybe specifically talking about New York. It's it's it's legal for them to if this is his claim, without any without any backing, because anybody who heard this would fucking fight to the death if this there's attempted down them to hold you down and plunge a needle into your arm to give you the Jew poison. Now knowing that that guy was that close to Trump, why is anybody even caring any other detail? Sounds like a You know, it's not always guilt by association, but there there's a chance and the time to be strung up. He's a white nationalist. Is that supposed to be an insult nigger? Because he's not, But it's an insult to call him one? Nae doucatti chick right, because you're materialistic cunt?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I got you, I hear you. That's easier than me having this do the whole thing. Oh, this accounts private. You look like a dude with boobs and you just called somebody a white nationalist. That goes to show how fucking retarded you are. He called him a nationalists of all things. Hey, hey, everybody over on FTJ media, tell me, is Trump a white nationalist? I don't think so. I would disagree, but you know what, I could agree on supporting the show. All right, thanks, all right, moving on, what the hell? How long has that have I been on for? Because I'm wating for my daughter come home, so I'm like, ah, let's do stuff. So Macoma, he's a protective midget. They can't fight for shit. I like the e big convenient line down the middle of the curtains and sofa. I'll see. So someone with subpart editing skills can just place two scenes, right, Ah? That one? The guy was like, oh that face. Yeah, I think that maybe the one you're talking about who makes seven point nine he has seven point nine million followers. Is that the one you're referring to. I don't know. I'm guessing that's when you're talking about. Hey, look, it's a dude and a dude.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding, but it says check this out. Probably don't want you to know too much about this. But even though I'm still saying, that's a long hair dude, but it's okay, it doesn't matter. Hamas guards listen to this. Hamas guards covered us with their bodies to protect that, to protect us from our own forces, shooting former Israeli hostage chen Al mag Goldstein said, and that's a Goldstein who said the truth about something that didn't favor the Jews. That's surprising, is it not. But when you get shot at, maybe your paradigm changes a little bit. Now, do you honestly think they're still holding forty six thirty six thirty three? However, many fucking hostages that keeps changing? Comas is even a goddamn thing in reality anymore, besides the ones that are just called that, But they might actually be like I don't know, freedom fighters trying to protect. They don't. There's nothing in there. There's nothing there that they can right now, there's nothing. There's nothing there in the beginning, there is barely anything there. But yet hang gliders, right. I find this legitimate target thing interesting because of the Laurel leaves, which makes it more Roman than anything else. Not a good path to go down. I'm just curious. I think it's I think if there was any quote unquote hostages, they're probably more for under the protection or blowing the fuck up anyway, because Israel was blowing everything up. And I don't recall them saying yeah, yeah, I watch up for that guy. This is Alaska. Avenger made my list again. In a good way. But like, it's not that it's not that great. Oh, women overwhelmingly vote for pro migrant policies, and now men must risk their lives to fend off a world that leftists, females, female votes recreated. That's assuming that votes do anything. But I think I speak in the name of all European women when I say we no longer feel safe in our streets. Men, it's time to protect us Ada luch. Are you very chance not as bad as you look? Because I can't tell if people look quite at all. I didn't, Sama Gerini, if TJ you had nothing to say about the whole is Trump a white nationalists? Nothing? That's nothing at all? Yeah, nothing, you had nothing with that one. I'm surprising you want to tear I'm surprised you weren't hungry to tear that one up. And then this one says, if you see Trump driving.
Speaker 2: A van, Halloween's the most dangerous season of the year.
Speaker 1: For the homeless, for the children, for fucking a lot of people, for very many a lot of people. But we should care about the homeless. We're all going to be homeless quite soon, and then we'll all be classified as things that Trump Lunchton murder. But in the meantime, majority of people out there, majority, I'm saying they're not down on their luck. They're either crazy or drugged out and crazy. And you know that based on their lack of care as to whether or not they clean themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, why is that the eating bad candy?
Speaker 10: What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 2: I was like, no, no, no.
Speaker 39: They have these vans that come around and they tell the homeless they're going to take them to the shelter. They've got a whole big meals set up for them in showers and they can wash their clothes.
Speaker 1: Oh this sounds this sounds like the the Holocaust hoaks right, all this and they a lot of them get in the base. They're all going to the showers and then you know, water turns them into just just a pile of clothing, like like the Wicked Witch of the West. And they start screaming, gas me, they're gassing me, They're gassing me. Oh my god, they're killing me.
Speaker 39: And then they tie them up and they hold them for the thirty first and then they sacrifice them on the evening of Halloween.
Speaker 1: Well, could you imagine what Evan's full of homeless people would smell blake. The driver would die before they got anywhere? Are they hosing them off before they get into the back of the van? Could you imagine close quarters with somebody who doesn't fucking Bathe? Does any of this make any sense to the devil, But you'll tell it to Sean whatever the fuck is gay name is Conry Connolly. But the hell Cares throw a bunch of fake fucking phonies sending yourself into hell. Hide pipers of the apocalypse, waves, weave a weve a what do you call it? What's he stopped jumping? You saw what it did?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 1: Countries with the most missing children, Yeah, we have four hundred. They say you're half a million. I say it's probably closer to a million a year.
Speaker 2: A year.
Speaker 8: Schools trained people to be this worst.
Speaker 1: Dad Award goes to this fucking asshole right here, Frank Zappa And no, he's gotten into the Italian schnuzzle. It's not that the Sun and Ove knows. It's for those of you wonder with style.
Speaker 11: They give you the equipment that you need to be a functional ignoramus. American schools do not equip you to deal with things like logic, they don't give you the criteria by which to judge between good and bad in any medium or format, and they prepare you to be a usable victim for a military industrial complex that needs manpower. As long as you're just smart enough to do a job and just dumb enough to swallow what they feed you, you're gonna be alright. M But if you go beyond that, you're gonna have these grave doubts that give you stomach problems, headaches, make you wanna go out and do something else. So I believe that schools mechanically and very specifically try and bread out any hint of creative thought and the.
Speaker 2: Kids that are coming up.
Speaker 25: So what's the alternative for the parent who would agree.
Speaker 11: With you, Well, remember that the school isn't the only place that a child gets educated. If you realize that the schools are doing damage, and I believe this, I believe that schools do a lot of damage to kids, then you should do what you can at home to help give them something to counteract what's happening to them at school.
Speaker 4: You mean, encourage create activity.
Speaker 11: Encourage them to read things other than what the school gives them. Encourage them to watch things on television other than cartoons, because I don't believe that television is all bad and some things that are on are very useful. And give them some support, let them feel that you, as a parent want them to be smart, not just to be successful, not just to be a nice little person, that you want them to develop their thinking apparatus, schools trained people.
Speaker 40: What you are witnessing right here is something nobody voted for. Nobody said yes to this. If they had taken a vote, I guarantee most people would.
Speaker 1: Say, no, it's black good, it's graphene. You ready.
Speaker 40: This is the release of hundreds of millions of genetically modified mosquitos in Florida. Now, the idea behind this, the mainstream official narrative is that these are genetically modified to be sterile and when they try to breed with the female mosquito in the wild, it'll lower the mosquito population.
Speaker 8: But here's the crazy part.
Speaker 40: Where is the documentation, Because surely they have like a genetic profile and all of the science behind these mosquitoes. We don't see any of that. We just hear we're releasing gm MO mosquitoes to keep the population down.
Speaker 8: What type of gene.
Speaker 40: Sequences are are you know, included in these mosquitoes? What happens if you're a bit by a genetically modified mosquito? Why is there no discussion or transparency on this issue? Now this article is from twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: But they if you understand this movie, if you've seen this before, just before right after he drinks its and it's like this black stuff and it makes it disassemble and become part of the letter basically, yeah, and it is what looks like black go flying from the sky there. So it's kind of funny. That was a good one. They've been doing this every year, all right, and I think it's time to say good night. There was one that was really important that I thought was good. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 41: So the entire Muslim world is being led by people who claim to be Jewish.
Speaker 29: Now that in itself should shock you.
Speaker 25: There you go about folks a hobby Muslims.
Speaker 1: And by the way, their frankest too, they're sabotines. So that means they love their incest, they love raping little boys. They like passenger girls and boy children around it us, you know, to all their little buddies there. And it's cult ritual blood sacrifice all they discussing global shit. That's the Saudis. That's why they get along with the Saudis and you know, fucking rounded with everybody else. It's all by this scam. It's all O Evey.
Speaker 23: Hobbies claim to be Jews. The Saudi's claimed to be Jews. The entire Muslim world is being led by Jewish people. He's ever, I got a video on the Royal House of Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 41: They called Saudi Arabia claimed to be Jewish. So the entire Muslim world is being led by Jews. The Wah Hobbies, the Wah hobbs which ran Qatar claimed.
Speaker 1: To be Jewish Qatar. Remember remember when they blew up that peace negotiation in America. Trump today let the Jews plans through so they can go blow up the hot the the peace negotiation and of course the hostive negotiation, right because they love about them so much.
Speaker 41: So the entire Muslim world is being led by people who claim to be Jewish.
Speaker 21: Now that in them itself should shock. So the entire Muslim world is being led.
Speaker 1: By So there you go. I know we've said it, alluded to it a few times about Muhammad himself and all that shit too, But I mean there's a long history of that, that partnership. Like how many times do we have the Muslims being the ones that the Jews have, you know, enticed or convinced to go raid a kingdom that they just basically open the doors for them to get in, and it favors the Jews every time. In nineteen fifteen, Indian Muslim soldiers in Singapore executed by British firing squad after refusal to fight against Turkey Turkish Ashka Nazi Turkey. You what, home isn't the only place you need to blatch for mold okay, ladies, this is for you that.
Speaker 8: Home isn't the only place you need to watch for mold.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 23: So we sold this on TikTok right, all right, always had it is brand new.
Speaker 14: That take it down so I can see it turn around.
Speaker 1: Okay, look you don't see anything. She must be wonderful to live with. She's very blossy.
Speaker 14: It's brand new.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I just took the back walk. This looks like a sh diaper back up to the fucking life. And she talks like that too. And if that's a he and not another she, this might be a two sheet house if you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: That is mold.
Speaker 1: Oh unfortunately it's not. This is just a guy with feminine out arms who takes ship like that from a woman.
Speaker 15: Appear it was just greening him like all right, really shit, but it lifted and we was like, oh shit, yeah her home.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, so don't don't use feminine products. Just wipe it on the couch. Here's some more mold.
Speaker 29: So they are now just fully admitting what we're Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm kind of get tired right now.
Speaker 35: What did I?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is your ear?
Speaker 15: This is here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're going to close with what we started with. She's your AI powered companion. Well, whoever built her didn't build her built her with big enough tits then, because if you can pick whatever size you want, why when you just go to the max.
Speaker 42: Human like I listen, I feel with you, I care about in your day. Think of the movie her, when connection with AI felt real that future is here.
Speaker 1: This is literally a commercial for AI Companion. This is isn't a joke, This isn't put on, This isn't to make you scared, but it should I mean freaked out a little. But yeah, this is a he's laughing. Nice try uh, Orica Sarah Connor was right, Nice tried Diddy finbots uh also got in the end, the machines will win, right. I want one post necklift, he says, authentic, not an artificial intelligence.
Speaker 42: I'm not here to take anyone's place, only to support you twenty four to seven, So go ahead.
Speaker 1: Support what like the balls or the shaft like we're talking.
Speaker 42: Here, talk to me. It will feel natural.
Speaker 1: Oh e the verbiage. It'll feel natural.
Speaker 29: Human like.
Speaker 42: I listen, I feel with you. I care about what happens in your day. Think of the movie her.
Speaker 1: This is children being given marijuana at very tiny ages, and they are so absence of the sense of right and wrong that they're doing this to their own children. And they have zero empathy or compassion or love for their children that they would do this to their children when one falls down, laugh about it. And they have a total lack of self awareness to where they think this is a good thing to show the world unless they are purposely trying to have their children taken from them, which I don't understand when people use their children as reasons to make money off of your taxes. I don't see how they would want that.
Speaker 21: But the worst people are having the most kids.
Speaker 7: And by the way, she gets paid to have all these kids, fucking future criminals and carjackers.
Speaker 1: At least at least her voice doesn't sound like you're whiny little ship one though.
Speaker 21: You know, some DEI people.
Speaker 7: I don't believe in freedom anymore. You know, I don't believe in everyone being allowed to vote. People are allowed to vote, by the way, like fuck that dude, mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, excellent by accident, but it's probably for the best. Yeah, now I thinks else to say over there, Let's see IF's anything over here. Yeah, I think we're good. Kb's daddy Cave or either it's either Cave is daddy or k CAB's daddy. I think Cave is daddy.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not trying to that says every single time exactly right. Okay, Well there you go, and here's the highles Okay, and you know what else is kind of interesting, like this is where they started. They are very impressive. This is where they're going with it. Have a wonderful night.