Speaker 1: Oh thats are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan and today Jacob is running a little bit late, but that's okay. We're gonna hold down the house over here. A lot of our favorite people are in the house. What up, Jamie, Honey Badger, Electronic, Nick Uh the Spirit Animal of course, what up, Jake and everybody else. Nice to see all of y'all. Alexandra, you know, I mean, I'm sorry that we're late. I was trying to hold out for Jacob. I'm sure he's got something going on. I'm sure he'll be joining here really soon. But that's all right. We're gonna get the show rolling. Harg What up? Royce Mario said, Good evening, y'all. It's good to be back in Texas. Hope y'all are well. It is nice to be in Texas, dude, It's it's good over here. I I actually do really enjoy being living in Texas, and I've thought about it going back and forth. Am I gonna be moving back to Louisiana? Am I gonna be staying here? You know that whole thing. I'm gonna be honest. I'm actually kind of leaning towards staying here because it's just let's go.
Speaker 3: It's just better.
Speaker 2: That's just that's the thing. And you know you ain't got full on swamp assen fucking Louisiana. Yeah, there's a lot of humidity and it's hotter than hell over here. But it's a nice change up. You know where I was living in Louisiana where Jacob lives. You know, it's I just live there too long. I know pretty much everybody over there, and uh, there's nothing new over here, dude. There's so many damn people that live in Houston and Katie and everything.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: You never know what you're gonna run into every day. But I will say, I am pretty fucking tired of going to a Walmart and everybody asking me for a handout. I'm just gonna throw that out there. Nick. Do you do you experience that on a on a daily basis or is that a Katie Houston thing?
Speaker 5: Katie Houston thing. Yeah, conversation is uh, it's like pretty chill.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and I'm not even saying that I'll stay in Katie because there's some things that may be transpiring. I don't want to get I don't want to jump the gun. I'm just gonna say that I'm not limited to staying here. I am limited to staying in Katie right now, just because my my lease isn't up until like early on two or something like that. But yeah, once my lease is up, dude, I'm sticking to the plan. I'm gonna go get an r V and I'm gonna just live that RV life. And I'm gonna get one of those oh what do they call the the Elon Musk satellites. Darlink, Yes, starlink and uh and I'm just gonna fucking do the whole Tom Green thing. Dude, just just travel everywhere, you know.
Speaker 6: Me, Me and my wife lived in my RV for like two or three years, so before if you're whenever you're shopping and or whenever you decide if you're looking for any kind of pointers or anything, we literally full time RV for I mean a few years.
Speaker 2: So did y'all have a what kind? Did y'all have a type C or C class? What it's called?
Speaker 5: Uh? So I had a forty five foot fifth wheel.
Speaker 2: That's a big old bitch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I pulled it behind my truck, so it was like the fifth wheel toy hauler, like the big Raptor Keyston Raptor, and uh yeah it was a big bitch, but it was the pool behind.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well and that's probably yeah, I'm looking at getting the driving one for sure, because first off, I don't have a truck. I just have a charger, and I'm not hooking, you know, a twenty four. I'm really just looking at the twenty four footer. You know, it's not it's not too big, it's not too small. It's got the overhead like above the cabin, and it's perfect for what I need, you know. So I actually went and looked at one of them like a month or a month and a half ago, and I went over to this place called Camping World or camper World or something like that, and dude, those brand new ones are so sick. And the way I was looking at it is it's like, all right, well, either way, whenever this lease is up, I'm either gonna you know, put a put you know something down for a house. I've never owned a house before, or I can just get one of these you know RVs. It's gonna be the same thing. And actually the V is way cheaper than a house.
Speaker 5: Obviously no property taxes either.
Speaker 2: Hey, no property tax I ain't got a mailbox, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We were talking about getting a smaller one again like now that like the place that we've got is like pretty decent on rent here, and then we're we're like, man, we want to get a driving RV ones and kind of do the same thing.
Speaker 5: And it just it's.
Speaker 6: So cool just to be able to just go where the fuck you want and like, you know, it's a vibe.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, they're so badass. And yeah, it was a it was a while ago whenever I was still trying to make the decision, and I had, uh, I had chat Gypt draw me uh an image of just me in my r V and then or not in the r V but like sitting like have it out parked by a leg or something like that and with me and my and my two kids just staring at the leg and the sunset's going down. I got that image and I was like, I'm sold, Like I that's that's the only vision I needed. So dude, Chatty Chatchept. I know Jacob and everybody else is not a super huge fan of AI and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: But if you use it for what you know, in the best way, that it's really helpful.
Speaker 5: No, for real, you ain't gotta tell me, you know, I've been on it for a minute, so.
Speaker 2: You're actually the one that got me on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, it's see, especially if you like, you know, like just tell it everything that you wanted to fucking you know, get to know you and then it's you know, it'll give you recommendations based off of like, you know, whatever you know, think, whatever it thinks you would like to know kind of sometimes like I ask mine, I tell it to, I have it like saved in my memory to like ask me clarifying questions as well, like you can you can say, you know, ask me questions to clarify or like expand on these things you know in the future, and like it's just kind of tailor made.
Speaker 5: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's great. And I actually use it to to like, you know, make a bunch of short clips for the shows and stuff like that. It's very helpful. But yeah, so yeah, just waiting on Jacob. I don't know what the hell's going all with him. I texted him and we have somebody else that's also reaching out to him, so we'll see.
Speaker 7: Maybe his phone died.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know, maybe he's on the phone with somebody important. Who knows. But anyway, we're gonna keep this party going, baby, So just getting back over the top. Thank you everybody for joining tonight. It's very nice to see all of y'all. Alexander said, latest, fuck assholes, JK, what's up, faggots. I look forward to that message every Tuesday. I'm gonna I'm gonna be real with you. It gives me a little bit of a leeway, you know, because I'm just reading it. I'm not saying it. I'm not calling anybody yet. It's just a word, you know. I'm free. I'm in the clear whenever somebody says that. At least that's how I look at it. Anthony said, good evening, fellas and folks. What up, Anthony. We got to get you back on the show, dude, either on Meta or on the Cult, because I love all that Norse shit. I get down with all that Norse stuff, you know. Actually, a fun fact, me and Sean, I think we did an episode on the Norse Runs like a while back, like a year ago, and actually, my first ever like tarot slash oracle deck thing that I ever got was in New Orleans on Bourbon and it was like that was the one that I was just drawn to, dude, was the Norse one with all the ruins and stuff. And we did a show on that and I can't remember what it was, but it was like, I don't know it, it was a pretty awesome episode. And then the reading and all that stuff. I don't know. I don't know if y'all are into all that tarot shit that's more of a meadow thing.
Speaker 8: But.
Speaker 3: Thought it was really good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, thank.
Speaker 2: You, dude, thank you. The Spirit Animals said was scared you didn't want to make Tuesdays great again. First of all, I don't think Tuesdays ever were great until we started doing the live shows, all right. So that's the way I look at it. It's that Tuesday's always sucked. It's literally the day whenever somebody's like trying to think of the most random day, people always say a Tuesday because it's the most random, boring, nothing is going on type of day, you know. So, yeah, we we have made Tuesdays great again. I would say, uh har g posted a meme here if Jesus had died on a guillotine. You say guillotine or guillotine. I've heard it said both ways.
Speaker 5: Guillotine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is hilarious. Everybody be rocking the necklace of the of the guillotine.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always thought that that was so strange, dude, Like, you know, of all the good things, like, how about a fucking how about a little emblem of him like making bread or or you know, something awesome of him putting hands and healing somebody, or of him like healing somebody of their blindness. How about a good deed, like some magical thing that he's done. But no, it's always just like it's almost it's damn near a death cult. That's the way I look at it. And I know some people are going to disagree with that, but that's okay. Spirit animals said, we don't lick people lies adults tell kids. Yeah, I mean, I'm not licking everybody, But you know how that is one hundred men versus one gorilla. In Cincinnati, a single child took out a gorilla in twenty sixteen. Oh dicks out for harambe. Yeah, it's a sad story. I want to live in a van down by the river. Spirit Animal said classic Chris Farley. I actually thought about that too. I was like, dude, I watch so much Chris Farley that it's literally manifesting in my life. That's what's going on. And then eventually I'm gonna wind up in somebody's living room. I'm gonna tell them why they shouldn't be smoking doobies, and I'm gonna slam myself through their fucking through their table, you know what I mean? Rip to one of the best. Oh you want to hear a fun story? Is uh uh Sean?
Speaker 7: Who I Sean? That? You know?
Speaker 2: My cousin from Meta Mysteries. I always said that he reminded me so much of Chris Farley, just like a lot of his manuysms and like his way of being funny. He's more of like that physical kind of funny. And and then you find out they have the same birthday. The fuck strange, right, Tony said, One of our friends did RV life for years with six kids and loved it. Cool. They have one hundred footer or what, because that's a lot. It seems like it seems very freeing though, like I've looked into it pretty pretty deeply as far as uh like uh, all the all the different like parks and stuff that you can go camp at, and like camping sites, and even like boon docking, which I know some people probably wouldn't be a huge fan of that, but boon docking is essentially like just going out in the middle of fucking nowhere. You don't have anywhere to hook your water or your sewage or your electricity or anything like that up. So if you want to just go out in the middle of Nevada somewhere and just park it and just see what happens, you know, just get out there and be one with nature. That sounds awesome but also kind of scary because what if you run out of gas? You know, maybe maybe not do it for very long. Spirit Animal said, when you're the only guy in the nursing home with a Viager prescription, they call me Pearl Harbor because this dick is Bomba's fuck.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 2: Hey, no true story here. My grandfather, who is is it? Widowed? Also if the man is widowed, it's still the same thing. So he's widowed, and and so he was living with my aunt for the longest time, and then he was like begging her to get put into a nursing home. Turns out the only reason he wanted to go to a nursing home was just to go get some ass. That was like the reason I'm like you, horny, old bastard. I get it, I do get it, Jamie said, owning a house sucks. I imagine that owning a lot of things probably has, you know, a lot of its downfalls.
Speaker 9: Hey, his name and he is, Hey, what I believe in Joe injury?
Speaker 7: Hey Joe Jr.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know how I feel about Joe Hendry, to be honest with you, but I think that he's gonna be making a lot more cameo appearances in WWE.
Speaker 10: Actually he is.
Speaker 11: He has now signed a contract with WW for five years. But he's both in WW and TNA now. And he just lost the TNA World Championship.
Speaker 2: Oh it's about to happen then, Yeah.
Speaker 10: No, he lost it to Trick Williams on NXT Battlegrounds.
Speaker 2: Oh really that's interesting. Yeah, uh, Matthew said, what a boys can't wait for two weeks from now? I have one more person who should join the conversation. When the time comes, this guy will blow you away. Ex bar lawyer, United Humanity Movement. Hook us up, let's do it. We're we're down with having all these kind of conversations. I mean, look, we had one stupid fuck on three times. And I mean Jacob's not really I mean we're a fan obviously of the the stupid fuck himself because he's a great guy. I think he's actually hilarious, Like the way that he portrays all of his information, Like that's the best way to get people to learn is whenever you're like having a good time with it. So I love the angle that he takes, especially if you go to his website. He's like, dude, there's so many funny things on his website. He's like, you know, sign up for my course or go fuck yourself. It's like, oh my god, what a way of selling shit.
Speaker 3: Jonathan.
Speaker 12: This guy, he he's a actual he was a lawyer.
Speaker 3: He's seventy years old, he's from Alabama, and.
Speaker 12: He knows everything Brandon knows. I mean I was talking to him. I even asked him if he was hip to Brandon. He said yeah, and I can teach what he does in an hour and twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: In five damn all right.
Speaker 12: He sent me an email. He's trying to help Christine Golbertie, the woman that I'm going to bring on your show.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, So he knows the law side of what is going on, and I.
Speaker 3: Think he'd be a great addition to the conversation.
Speaker 12: Okay, he sent me emails with different documents he's drawn up with all the different codes that makes everything.
Speaker 3: That our government do illegal.
Speaker 12: They're amazing documents and very well written, and I think they have a lot of validity. Okay, you can come on the show and explain that stuff in his movement eventually. Also, I think it would make a great show.
Speaker 2: Dude, without a doubt. Yeah. We're open to hearing pretty much anybody, like as long as they they have a good idea about what they're talking about. I mean, you know, especially with Brandon Williams, like he he knews. He knows as shit like crazy up down, back and forth. He knows the codes, he knows the exact websites, he knows where to go exactly on his on his page and on Google it. Like I love those extremely like balls, deep into their knowledge type of people. Those are the most fascinating people. So definitely getting somebody that like was a part of the bar. Let's go, yeah, that's the kind that's kind of people you want. You know, who else I want? I want to get somebody to work for NASA the believes of the Earth is flat. That's what I want. And they do exist. By the way, I my ex actually was friends with this one person. Oh and she goes, so we go over to this person's house and this is back I don't know, two years ago or something like that, and she goes, all right, look, just don't talk about conspiracies. Like whatever you do, don't talk about conspiracies. We're just here to have a regular night. We're having dinner with them and their parents, So just keep it, you know, don't talk about vaccines, don't talk about the matrix, don't talk about how anything's faking gay or anything like that. And I was like, okay, okay, look, I'm not somebody that's going to push this on anybody. It's not like I just go up to random people in Walmart and talk to them about nine to eleven. You know, I'm not doing that. But if somebody starts a conversation I mean, hey, they pushed that ball down the hill. I'm just going to keep it rolling. I mean, I'm just part of the momentum at that point. That's the way I look at it. So anyway, I go over there and this girl out of nowhere, she goes, oh, hey, what do you do? And I said, oh, well, you know, I have a podcast and talk about conspiracies and stuff like that, and that's all I said. She goes, oh my god, what do you think about flat Earth? And I was like, dude, I think there might be some shit to it, just you know, kind of being a part of the conversation. And she's like, I'm telling you, and then she starts naming fucking ae hundred reasons why the Earth is flat, as they do, and yeah, it's fun. So I feel like a lot of like normal regular people are really coming around to a lot of conspiracies, not all of them. You know, I don't get down with every conspiracy, Jacob. I think it gets down with maybe five percent of the conspiracies, so you know, you don't have to be a full on, like crazy person with it. But but yeah, I think that a lot of people are really coming around to it. Oh, And by the way, did you all see that recently they just made the COVID vaccine they don't allow kids or pregnant women to take it, just passed yesterday.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I saw that.
Speaker 2: A little fucking late for that, bud, wouldn't you say? But yeah, imagine like you you already got like your seventh or eighth booster, and now they're like, oh, look, we're not saying it's dangerous, but you shouldn't take it if you're pregnant, and you shouldn't be given it to your kids. Oh my god, they're burying themselves.
Speaker 6: And I'd love to see it or if you're between twenty five and sixty four next.
Speaker 2: Right, right, Yeah, it's it's it's definitely bound to come. And I hope that a lot of those vaccines end up getting taken off because, dude, the more you look into vaccines, and we've I mean, we have literally hammered that nil a million ways, and you can see just how dangerous and unnatural they are. And some people even go as far as to say, like you remember whenever the COVID vaccine was coming out that basically if you were to take that because because of I don't remember the sequence within the chemicals, and because it was a spike protein that essentially if you took it, then you're you're now their property or you know, Pfizer's property or the World Health Organization's property or something like that. And you remember hearing about that, Nick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's basically like the same thing as like pharmaceuticals and like genetically modified like vegetables and stuff. Whenever they engineer it, then they can patent it. And then because they've altered it genetically, it's now a new thing. And essentially because an mRNA vaccine, it like is altering your DNA and you're now something new because of what you had accepted.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's what it was. And you know, and I think that to be honest, and I know that there might be some new people that are like pretty new to conspiracies in general, or new to how the new world order really works. Maybe you don't need believe that there's a new world order. Maybe you think it's just a bunch of these individuals who are all evil and greedy. No matter how you look at it, there are a bunch of people who really don't care about you, and they're looking just to make a dollar off of you. And not only that there some of them are working together. You could, you know, you could say that they're all working together to try and reduce the world's population. And here's the thing. You know how you know this is because pharmaceutical companies they cannot patent what is already found in nature, like and so they have to fuck with the DNA sequence. They have to fuck with the genetic makeup in order to make it theirs, in order for them to market it, in order for them to mark up the price, right Like, That's how they're doing that. That's why you're never gonna hear a doctor telling you that you should eat more vegetables. You never You're never gonna hear a doctor say, oh, you know, you really need to get on a treadmill, because it's all this body positivity bullshit nowadays, which literally is a form of brainwashing. Like anybody, I mean, go go get your fucking blood pressure taken. I mean, tell me about your body positivity then, you know, like we need to be healthier and we don't need a pill for every single thing that's wrong with us. You know, sometimes it's just it just calls for drinking more water, eating healthier, Maybe go and exercise, do something, Go get in the pool and swim, they'll do something. But you know, they just want to push all the vaccines and stuff. And that's the thing. They're not going to make any money off of you from you eating healthier. They're not going to make any money off of you from you going hitting the gym, or they're not gonna make any money off of you from getting natural ingredients that are found in nature. Right, Jamie, what are your thoughts on that? Sir? Here comes the old man fit. There's the old man face right there. I'm loving the stash though there. Dude, you son of a.
Speaker 3: Bitch, You son of a bitch.
Speaker 9: No, So, I actually I was a potner in fitness industry, Like I had gyms several and one of the things.
Speaker 3: They just lied to you.
Speaker 9: They're like, hey, take this chemical, Hey take this chemical. Hey what if we stop taking chemicals and eat real shit? And that's why they kept the same to everyone. And dude, I'm I'm just so all for just like holistic.
Speaker 3: As I smoked nicotine out of this thing and drinking beer out of this thing. It's probably not healthy. Whatever, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got a blue pilt from time to time, you know what I mean. I mean, look at me, dude, I have a fucking blue tongue. Look man, where do you think that game? Do you think it's natural?
Speaker 9: But the biggest thing is like, don't do drugs, you'll be better.
Speaker 5: You'll me what's that nig? Yes, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just a mushrooms. Great you want to smoke weed?
Speaker 4: Great for me?
Speaker 3: Not good? You know, I'm I'm weak with it. But I'm just like, hey, just eat like real food. Just eat food like usual things that come out of the grass. Just eat it. It's better for you.
Speaker 9: And that's the biggest thing that the food pyramid neglects is like, hey, just go outside, get some food, eat it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well and literally in your front yard. You know they talk about that, Uh what is it? The the lettuce and the dandelions, about how all that shit is literally cancer killing agents.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 9: Like it's so insane what people do not do to their bodies, Like, hey, go outside, go for a walk.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm stressed out, I have anxiety. Go outside, go for a walk.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, go go to a pond and go rip some lip, baby, That's what I do.
Speaker 9: Do packle lip, pack it your head, like you know what I mean, Like it doesn't even matter. Just go outside, get vitamin D get sunburned, don't put on sunscreen.
Speaker 2: Absolulu, dude, if you hear there's actually uh so we I can't remember what year it was, but I guess the people that regulate sunscreen and and products and stuff like that, they have not like updated what chemicals are good for you, literally since like eighty one or eighty two, like something crazy. Literally the same shit that they were putting on their bodies to prevent, you.
Speaker 4: Know, the sunburn fifty fifty Just so we're clear.
Speaker 2: Were fifty fucking years we've been using the same thing.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: I never put sunscreen on my kids. I never put it on myself.
Speaker 7: Even dude, even before, even before, like I started the whole conspiracy thing, I just knew that.
Speaker 2: There's like there's something so unnatural about it. We should be outside and getting Dude, you get a sunburn, who gets a fuck?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It peels right off.
Speaker 2: Put some aloe on it.
Speaker 7: You're good.
Speaker 3: You don't just suck it up?
Speaker 6: What was that like, sunglasses, Like if you wear if you wear sunglasses out in the sun, you get some burnt way easier because your eyes don't tell your skin to like stargulate. Yeah, yeah, it's like, hey, we're about to take in a lot of sun start you know, converting shit, the vitamin D and all that. And if you have sunglasses on, it's like you're looking around the dark, you know, and just.
Speaker 2: Getting friede And that's the you know, literally your what do they say, like your largest organ is your skin, you know, it's it's a it's an intelligent thing that is connected to the rest of all of your intelligent functions in your body. And so if your eyes are telling your body that it's like shady outside, you know, or it's it's almost fake time, or the sun's going down or something like that, then your body is going to be like, oh, okay, I don't need to put my defense mechanism up. Then that's all.
Speaker 5: You know, It's so silly, but it makes perfect sense though, it does.
Speaker 7: It actually does.
Speaker 9: I've had to correct my girl on this, and we talked about last week. She's in the aatal you.
Speaker 3: Know, redhead.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ginger, Ginger.
Speaker 9: I was like don't put the sunglasses on. And she was down here. So she's from Massachusetts, so she's super white. And no offense to anybody that's white. It's just she's very pasty, right, So she comes down here. I live in South Carolina, just so you guys know, and I was like, don't put on sunscreen.
Speaker 3: And she's like why, I'm like, just let your body get used to it.
Speaker 9: And she goes to put on sunglasses. I'm like, that's bad for you. I'm like, your eyes need the red light.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 2: I wear sunglasses, but not like if I'm out by the pool or if i'm tanning or something like that. Like I'll wear sunglasses while I'm driving. That's really the main the main time I use sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Glare. I get that.
Speaker 2: That's that's really it. Steph. What's up dude? By the way, are you one hundred percent going to bro Grove this year?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, absolutely, I've booked everything.
Speaker 10: I'm all set, let's.
Speaker 2: Go, let's go. We actually just we actually just got paid. We just got paid today, so it should hit my account tomorrow. I'm buying the plane tickets tomorrow.
Speaker 13: Huh. That's exciting. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm I'm for sure going excited to see y'all and uh to see some of the other podcasts and people and comedians. But I wanted to let you know and ask you I am taking I just I'm on day four of blue methylene, the same I think it's but my tongue doesn't turn blue. It's got some caffeine in it. It's got like L three inane or something like that in it. I should probably do some more research. So I've been on that. But I just wanted to tell you you guys that I absolutely love Deplorable Janet. She's like reframing a lot of health issues and to just piggyback on what you guys are saying about the sun since move I've been out in Arizona for a handful of years now and I don't wear sunglasses ever, and every time my friends come, they likes the first thing they do is they put on sunglasses. But your eyes do adjust and I do get some sunburns, but it's never usually very severe. You put on a little aloe. The next day it's like a sun It's like you got sun kissed. And so but I'm kind of curious what your guys's thoughts are on skin cancer that does run in my family. I am somewhat nervous about. But where does that come from? Where does skin cancer come from? I know it has like genetic factors, and I just want to know your guys's thoughts. I know you guys are all mds, but let's just well.
Speaker 2: And we've we've talked to like Lindsay Charmon from Rogueways, for example, she brought up about how cancer and tumors are actually severely linked and they look like they look like doppelgangers underneath a microscope in comparison to parasites, and and I think that absolutely has something to do with it. Also, I think, so y'all know, I'm gonna get a little woo woo with this, but I actually believe this that whenever, So, there was a book that was written by Julia Cannon, which is Dolores Cannon's daughter, and it was a book called Soul Speak, and it was essentially talking about like how people within past life progressions, they would they would you know, carry over information and stuff like that, maybe lost information that you know, people weren't people forgot about or whatever. And this Soul Speak book was essentially like just about like, if you have something wrong with you, then this is what the meaning could be. Right, So let's just say you have I don't know, fucking uh what is it called? Not anus cancer, but cancer in the buttle whatever the fuck that's called, and so prostate cancer. So I was thinking of and so essentially that whole prostate cancer thing. What from what she was saying that it has something to do with like you're holding something in that you're not letting go. So it's almost literal how how all that works. And you know, take with that information whatever you want. The skin cancer one, I don't know. I have the book, I can go and check it, but I think probably most likely I want to be real with you, dude. You know they they say that that skin cancer is caused from not putting on sunscreen or getting too much sun and not protecting yourself. I actually think it's the opposite. I think that it's probably not only the sunscreen that causes it, but I think that it's probably a lot of the other products that we use. Think about all the scented lotions and the oils and the soaps and the body washes and all that other shit, and it's not even touching the water that is coming out of our faucet that is completely unfiltered. I mean, unless you have a couple thousand dollars, like high end type of filter, then you know you're not filtering out all of the chemicals, all the chlorine, all of the you know what I mean, all of the negative shit that's in there.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I do, like I have super sensitive skin, so I have one of those it's like a shower head that gets filtered through these like lava beads or something like that, and supposedly it's supposed to like filter out like a lot of chlorine and stuff like that, and it has helped. But even still due that water that's coming out is absolutely not good for you. So I would actually venture to say that it's probably something to do with skin care products and the water that has something to do with why skin cancer is a thing. That's just my opinion, Jacob, Welcome to the fucking conversation. Good sir, Did you take a nap or what?
Speaker 7: Bro I didn't even realize I had shut my eyes. I was sitting on the recliner, I had my phone in my lap. I was watching some YouTube right. Actually, as a matter of fact, I was watching a debate with Jay Dyer. Right. We had him on the show and a guy named rus Laan, right, and he was talking about Eastern Orthodox versus other types of Christianity, good things, and I was like, really enjoying the conversation. Next thing I know, my dog is barking its ass off, and I'm like, what the hell is going on? I look, it is nine thirty, and I'm like, oh, oh well, oh that's fun. So apologies everybody, me and I'm late, but I'm here.
Speaker 2: Me and the good cult member has been holding down the foot, as Jamie would say, you know, you gotta throw that are out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Are you rocking a mullet over there? Jamie?
Speaker 2: Is that what's going on? Can you take your hat off? Let's see that fucking beautiful masterpiece? Is that?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Business up front, party in the back type?
Speaker 10: Shit?
Speaker 7: No, dude, you just got fully.
Speaker 9: I got a fully Okay, I've been I've been cut my own hair for like four or five years.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not paid.
Speaker 3: I'm not paying anybody to make me look terrible. I look terrible anyway.
Speaker 2: No, No, I mean yeah, actually I'm the same way. It was the longest time until I paid for a haircut because my mom's a hairstylist, so literally, I always got free haircuts growing up. And that was actually part of the reason why I initially grew my hair out along the in the first place. Whenever I first grew it out the first time was because I was like, I ain't paying for no fucking haircut, Like you know what, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, what is that?
Speaker 2: But you know, every so often now I'll go get a haircut and I'm paying for it.
Speaker 7: But I had to do that. I got ready to be I'm growing it back out.
Speaker 2: Though it's it's in its beginning stages and I'm trying to get like Jacob over there looking like fucking young bandolf.
Speaker 4: Oh you ain't, Yo, you ain't.
Speaker 7: I've heard you say that like eighteen times by now, Market nothing but tease at this point, Market, you got.
Speaker 4: Rid of the beard? Why did you get rid of the beard?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 2: Gotta rock that creeper stash?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 9: Uh So my girl likes guys what mustache is.
Speaker 3: So I'm just like, all right, whatever, I don't care. This is what this is.
Speaker 4: My dislikes the beard?
Speaker 3: No, does she hate because I'm so gray? Oh?
Speaker 2: She she prefers the old French tickler. Eh.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, you don't. You don't fucking yougo gold? And I'm like, ad, my bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean you're I feel that.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited for the grade to take over.
Speaker 2: You're like our age though, aren't you. You're like mid thirties or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm old, yeah, thirty six soon.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're my age.
Speaker 3: I had to think about it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, no, she was.
Speaker 3: So she came down this weekend.
Speaker 9: So I was like, all right, I'll get rid of the hair, you know, whatever you want, honey.
Speaker 2: I feel that, you know.
Speaker 3: But guys, we need to dive in.
Speaker 9: To everything that came out this week with that whole what is it not the p Diddy case?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I messed you.
Speaker 4: Jacob had Diddy case ship. That's still that is still one folding that dude there.
Speaker 3: We need we need to go in.
Speaker 7: Oh hold on, let's see here, dude, Steve Hovey, I said, I just opened the chat and I started nine forty, So whatever was sent before that, I missed it.
Speaker 2: Jeez, you know what we're gonna go down the chat. We're gonna get to it. Let's just pop up on that here and here in a second, I'll dap out all right. Uh, Spirit animal with your hand raised, sir? What's good? The conspiracy platypus himself looking like Jamie over there, can't find the unmute button.
Speaker 10: What I'm sorry?
Speaker 11: No, my ear budd just died it and I was trying to switch it back to there. But I have a serious question for you boys.
Speaker 5: Did y'all know?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 10: So hold on, I had it in my head.
Speaker 2: I lost it, My bad, But it happens to me all the time.
Speaker 10: Okay. So you know how I was talking.
Speaker 11: All about the Wonderwaff and h the Glockie the other link last week. Yeah, and I didn't get all the information out and everything, but about it was over in Kentucky's where it crashed landed years later, and how I told y'all it was actually time travel to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that rings a bell.
Speaker 10: It was so the way the bill is actually designed.
Speaker 11: If you look in I think it's Hinduism and Buddhism, but they have this thing called imanos.
Speaker 10: I want to say, Uh, it's where they have the monks and all.
Speaker 11: They're sitting in like a little like a drailer looking thing, and that when like they believe that when that back in the day, that they could concentrate getting in tune with their in their selves and UH, that they would be able to lift and fly.
Speaker 10: And this is how their gods had uh in the Gita.
Speaker 11: They were flying in these machines like this, but they were also shooting arrows that never missed in uh a battlefield where the war of the Gods happening. All is still radioactive even today. I just find it kind of cool how the Nazis they hated the they hated everybody that was blond and blue ad but yet they took all the occult from everyone and try to turn it into something a bastardization of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we just got done talking about that a couple of days ago, about who was it that they were not the Hindus, but it was.
Speaker 4: Like that, oh.
Speaker 7: That, well, no, I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: The Tibetans that they were basically employing the services of. But yeah, it's it is pretty pretty insane. Oh and you're talking about the uh the Bagava Gita dude. I actually just picked that book up because I saw it over a good will the other day and I said, get in my buggy right now. I need that.
Speaker 11: I just started reading the Book of Joshure and it may it's making a whole lot more sense.
Speaker 14: And I.
Speaker 11: Shout out to Dog from the Prometheus Lens because he he got me reading it. And the dude is fucking smart. And I completely agree with him on that.
Speaker 7: Esau was not.
Speaker 10: I could see him being the first Sesscutch.
Speaker 7: I completely fucking dude.
Speaker 2: Justin is the homie. He's one of the main homist, one of the main homies that's ever homie. And love that guy. And the way the cross reference research, which he does, you know, because he's not only pulling it from the Bible. That's his main context is from the Bible, but he cross translates it through other texts and stuff like that. I love people that do that. Like I think that, Like if you're ever trying to get the full picture, especially on something so specific about giants, like if giants existed, surely somebody else talked.
Speaker 7: About it, right, Like let's just be real, everybody, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And so and and who knows was it was giants? Were they talking about actually actual giant skeletons or or were they talking about you know, the allegorical giant of sorts or something like that. And you know, not everybody agrees that there were giants, by the way, it's not it's not like it's not like everybody agrees that the giants were Nephlum.
Speaker 4: No, no, not Nephalm.
Speaker 7: But like, find me a culture that doesn't have a story about giants walking the earth.
Speaker 4: No, everybody has a story about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about specifically them being called Nephilum or them actually being the you know what I mean, like the the the sons of men or whatever came down and fucked the daughters of men, the sons of God came down.
Speaker 4: That's that's a specifically Abrahamic take on it, that's for.
Speaker 2: Sure, right right, Nick, What do you think about that? Do you think that the Nephilum were giants? Is that? Is that your opinion?
Speaker 6: So I believe my understanding of the Nephelum story is You've heard me say this before, but the like number one conspiracy kind.
Speaker 5: Of worldwide for a long time.
Speaker 6: Is really if you can trace it back to trying to keep people from understanding that we're not alone, as in, there's benevolent or malevolent other beings that interact with us on a you know, any throughout history, right us not knowing that there's particularly benevolent like angelic beings that are around that are that are available and have interacted with humanity, call them, you know, angel whatever. But just the idea that we're not just us, that's the thing that's the biggest cover up throughout history even into now, which is why that you know, the whole UFO disclosure thing is like above nuclear and all that kind of stuff. So from my understanding, the giants were another erace of extraterrestrial that came to Earth that happened to look well, I mean, just the human human like what's the what's the word anthropomorphic form, you know, head head mars legs is kind of standard across the universe in general, you know, I mean, you've got you know, the Gray's, the Nordic Pleadians, whatever, they're all kind of based on that model.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: So, from what I understand, the the idea of Nephlum was more of a cover up to just cover up the idea that you know, there's other stuff out there and just keep you thinking that in that box.
Speaker 2: You know, Nick, I do have a question for you, and this is just I want to hear it from your lens, you know. But as far as aliens and let's just say higher dimensional entities or offshoot civilizations from other planets or whatever you want to call them, did do you think that they reproduced the same way reproduce we reproduce such as like like that, you.
Speaker 7: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I think there's fucking going on or is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 6: I mean there's from what I understand, there's you know, there's beings that exist on like the three D level like us. Then there's higher dimensional and so on. Whenever you get into the uh light being more angelic type realms. I guess from what I understand, they do have when they're ready to do that, it kind of makes itself available. I would say, like, from what I understand, it's like Kendall, until you're ready.
Speaker 5: Oh ship, does that makes sense? You manifest it?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then it's like and then it's like straight avatar link after that, just your tails together.
Speaker 7: Right, So aliens do or do not have cheeks that can be clapped.
Speaker 5: I mean it depends on the density and dimension of said.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know.
Speaker 4: We were thinking density. All thinking of is the jiggle of said cheeks.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, my brother went to a whole different thing as far as density goes.
Speaker 4: Like before we talking intergalactic cell you like, when we talking.
Speaker 2: About it a wicked wick.
Speaker 7: I tell you what though, if it's if we're basing it off of personal experiences.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna say that I got jiggy woot old segment, you know, a year and a half, two years ago, whenever that happened, and not saying that I didn't though, you know what I'm saying, Like there was definitely some growage in the h the old sacral chakra, if you feel what I'm saying. So yeah, I don't know. It's uh, it's strange. I just wanted to ask. And the reason why I wanted to ask is because of the whole you know, uh, fallen angels coming and mating with humans. So yeah, would that be.
Speaker 6: I don't think that ever happened in that capacity. I think we're talking in terms of like people at the time using the words of vocabulary that they have to describe the things that they've heard about when they don't have the terms for it, kind of like you know, flying ships or flying canoes, flying shields, you know, the ways that they described UFOs in the sky when they didn't have like quantum spaceship.
Speaker 5: Rocket type thing. Like.
Speaker 6: We have a higher vocabulary today to be more detailed. So if you're talking about a you know, a angelic being mating quote unquote with a human like that could be a way of saying genetically modified, right like in those terms, like they obviously didn't have terms for accelerated evolution in adding one's essence to to a lower hominid, and that definitely happened in some capacity in more cases than one from what I understand.
Speaker 2: So and that's what we that's what we actually talked about, you know, last week or whenever it was, and when we were talking about how Randall Carlson brings up the younger, driest impact about how just like how everything advanced in such a short amount of time, Like so we went essentially from what you might consider a caveman to building, building things and working together as communities and stuff like that. And I'm not going to say becoming spiritually advanced. I don't know, but what I am saying is like we weren't just like anymore, you know, like there was something more. There was something a little extra that that happened in that in that span of ten thousand years or whatever it is. I'm not saying that it happened all at once, but you know, over the over the period, it doesn't seem likely if you looking at the chart of you know, rising in shit that we were able to do over the course of time, there just so happened to be a huge spike allegedly there.
Speaker 6: So whenever there's there's one comparison or is it, does dichotomy mean comparison?
Speaker 5: Is that the same word dichotomy? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Uh, it's kind of the Uh, well, I've always heard you using the terms of like the dichotomy of good and evil within each man, so like it's more or less like, yeah, comparison, I guess could be a word, but it's more like the the paradigm that people find themselves in when they're fighting from two different forces within. But I'm with.
Speaker 6: You, Okay, Well, I was gonna try to use it I'm not sure if I understand it properly, but anyway, I've been trying learn. Yeah, so the I've been wanting to make the comparison of of the you know how they talked about how they could tell that the COVID strain was created in a lab because there are certain like biological and genetic markers that can cannot be based on the way that it was changed. That it doesn't happen naturally over the course of like an evolutionary period.
Speaker 5: Right, Therefore, you.
Speaker 6: Can pretty well say that this was something that was artificially done, right, like it had some outside influence that was quote unquote man made or just non naturally manipulated, right without with a pretty reasonable you know, ninety nine percent, like this doesn't happen on its own, and everyone kind of kind of agree the same kind of I guess probability exists in the genetic markers of anatomically modern humans, like two hundred thousand years ago from where the missing link exists. And I've been trying to I don't figure out a good way to make that comparison, but it's the same not likelihood that exists in the way that they've said, Hey, the COVID you know, strain was manipulating intentionally by something you know, humans in this case. But that same kind of statistically unlikelihood exists in the genetic human makeup as well. And you know where or how that happened is you know the big mystery.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And that's where you know, so the whole Big Bang theory, like it has to be more than that. It's not like just some crazy anomaly that happened one time and all of a sudden, it's like everything has its own like a footprint, and everything is its own individual kind of thing. You know, you look at your fingerprints. Nobody has the same exact fingerprints as anybody else in the world. It's like that was not just by happenstance.
Speaker 7: I don't think, well, I'm with you on that, but I mean to your point Nick, Also, if we're going back in time and looking at DNA strands, I think it was either eleven thousand or twelve thousand years ago apparently like ninety percent of the male population on Earth died, and they're able to check that through.
Speaker 4: DNA sequencing as well.
Speaker 7: Because I want to say, the female genetic strands are like house within the mitochondria of cells, and I forget which side or which part of the cell the males is housed within, but they're basically able to go back and see that at one point in time. That's why they believe that ancient, ancient, ancient world war happened because for some reason, ninety percent of males only died within the same like five to ten year gap of time. So they're thinking that either a there was some sort of a mass disease that came around the earth and only killed dudes, or a mass war where you know, typically back in those days, men were the war fighters, so that they went out to war and all died like whatever the case would be. But yeah, they're able to go back and through DNA sequencing, see how far back that really goes. And there seems to be a bottleneck with the human genome about you know, twelve thousand years ago, give or take. But and I'm with you, Jonathan, I don't believe we went from the caveman to human beings that we would think of today in a gap of only a few thousand years. I don't know what the carbon day is showing on like auto the Iceman and things like that, But I mean there's all kinds of examples of human civilization going a lot further back than what we originally thought. For the longest time that we thought that human civilization or human history quote unquote dates six thousand, seven thousand years something like that. Go Beckley tepe blew the shit out of that conversation, right, dogger Land puts us to around fourteen thousand BC, And we don't even know what predated that because that's just the earliest that we can get our hands on. So, I mean, who's to say how far back this was? The younger, dryer theory? I mean, do they even have a working theory as to when that happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was around that twelve thousand year mark that you were just talking about.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, okay, so that's my point.
Speaker 7: We're talking about civilization humans, not caveman, but humans having civilization and buildings and a language and all these things around that timeframe. So I mean, how much further back before that where they're humans walking the earth and where how how far back does that gap really go between cave people and human beings or Homo erectus to Homo sapien sapien You know, there's a lot more to be said there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, there's uh. And to bring up that Lelo and Stitch movie again, I know people hate it.
Speaker 4: Whatever I rash.
Speaker 2: One thing that I thought was funny that they mentioned in the in the new remake of it, is that they were talking about how humanity it gets blasted with an asteroid and they have to restart and jumpstart humanity and and stuff like that every every couple thousand years. And I was like, damn, that's that's about right. And it makes you wonder like, are we are we absolutely getting blasted by asteroids every couple of years? Is it just a thing that is perpetually happening?
Speaker 7: You know, like is it?
Speaker 2: Is it mentally right? But I'm talking about catastrophic you know, Like I wonder how many times that has catastrophically happened to where wiped out the majority of humanity to make it have to start all over again. Because if you think about it, I mean, who knows what the age of the universe is, or what the age of the Earth is, or what the age of human are. There's just there's not enough information on it. And you you could say, well it's because of certain cataclysms or certain catastrophes and any other kind of c word or anything, you know what I mean, Like it could be one of those things. But also I mean, could there be a I don't know, is it reptilians that are holding this down or something?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Like what do you think is really old? Like what do you think about that? Like let's just let's just go out on a limb and say that humans like human like us. I'm not talking about like caveman. I'm not talking about Bigfoot or neand thought. I'm talking about human humans.
Speaker 4: Homo sapien sapien.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long do you think the modern human has been around? Just hypothetically?
Speaker 7: Oh, I honestly, I have no way of guestimating it wouldn't It wouldn't shock me if you were to say fifty thousand years. It wouldn't shock me if you were to say thirty thousand, twenty thousand. At this point, it's kind of like saying how far is a light years? It's kind of one of those things that like it's a incomprehensible number.
Speaker 4: Realistically, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Would you say there nick they say that you could take a two hundred thousand year old at definitely fifty. But from what I remember, just from listening to people talk about the subject. But from what I understand, you could take a two hundred thousand year old human or a fifty thousand year old human and shave them up, clean them up real nice, and put them in a movie here right next to you.
Speaker 5: Union you wouldn't go tell.
Speaker 3: A difference, damn.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So anatomically modern human is I think the term that they basically use, and that starts two hundred thousand years ago, and that's you know, it's that, and then you got Australia Pittacus and you know whatever, caveman grow magnon it. There's like a two million years and then it's boom, two hundred thousand years ago, like they're what we are now out of nowhere.
Speaker 7: And to be honest, I'm saying younger Drives is only twelve thousand years ago.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying. It's a lot, don't.
Speaker 7: I don't necessarily think that younger Drafts was what caused the human evolution lutionary jump to happen like that. It just doesn't really mathematically make sense to me.
Speaker 2: I think that and this is you know whatever, think whatever you want about this, but I think, dude, I'm looking less and less about the like physical material evidence of humanity. I'm actually way more interested in like like how did the soul begin? You know what I'm saying, Like if there ever was a beginning, Like how did the spark that we are, the spark where we came from? Call it God whatever. I know that there's religions, they always trying to explain it away. But if we were to like take a step away from that, because I mean, just think about it, like even just realistically, like if we're talking about that humans have been here for two hundred thousand years or fifty thousand years or twenty thousand years, Dude, the Bible came out in like three point fifty a d You know what I'm saying, Like, we gotta go way farther back than that.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: The Toro was long before the ads.
Speaker 7: No, I'm talking about with the New the first five books of the Bible. No, I said, yeah, that came after Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Bible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's the.
Speaker 4: Old Testament and New Testament of the Bible.
Speaker 2: But even the Old Testament with the tour, what is that two thousand years old at most maybe three if we're getting crazy.
Speaker 7: So we're gonna get real technical with it. Moses is the dude that wrote it down. But I mean the oral tour and the Hebrew traditions predated them being enslaved in Egypt. So I mean that's that we're talking ancient times. And that's the thing. Man. Even when in the Roman era most most religions, most people were polytheistic, they had multiple gods. The only religion that one of the only religions there was them in door Astronism that got a pass on that and we're allowed to be basically Royce.
Speaker 4: You got whatever going around, you be allowed, brother.
Speaker 7: But whatever whatever allowed them to be monotheistic and just get the pass on it is because they were seen as such an ancient religion like Judaism or being Hebrew, I should say, wasn't a new age religion to the ancient Greeks. They were already predated them the ancient roman and they predated them the ancient Babylonians, the ancient Mesopotamens. They predated all of that right right, But it was passed down tradition, but predating what three thousand years, five thousand years.
Speaker 2: We can get real crazy and say ten thousand years.
Speaker 7: No, they wrote it down after they left Egypt and the rule of Ramsey's the second. But I mean all the traditions that was written down, from the Mosaic law and all these things, the oral tradition predated the writings of But to your point, yeah, let me see here, Royce, I know you're going to chime in on this, and brother, go for it.
Speaker 2: When did all that ship summer Rosel don't.
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 15: I know that the tour, So the tours the Jews received the tour from I was signed I right around thirty three hundred years ago, the generally accepted the.
Speaker 4: Thirteenth century BC.
Speaker 2: That's what he just said.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and then, DearS understand understanding of and Judaism that's mankind how we know.
Speaker 17: It today is roughly six thousand years old from the from the creation of Adam. Obviously there are various opinions therein because of everybody else.
Speaker 2: Right, So all right, so six thou wait, six thousand years ago or six thousand BC.
Speaker 17: Six thousand years ago is when like the Jewish here is five thousand, seven hundred and eighty five, So that would be that long ago since the creation of Adam.
Speaker 3: Okay, almost six thousand years, So not quite six thousand.
Speaker 2: Years, it's almost six thousand years.
Speaker 4: It's to your point.
Speaker 7: The Torah was written down in the fourteen hundred's BC, so to put that into context. Okay, okay, but the stories that they wrote down predated that by thousands of years.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying, there's no way of knowing, Like, there's there's no let's just say it predated that by thousands of years. Let's just say predated it by two thousand years. You're only talking about eight thousand fucking years ago. And first, if humans have been around allegedly fifty thousand years, where's.
Speaker 7: All that.
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, but that's the thing when we talk about Adam being allegedly six thousand years ago, right, we.
Speaker 4: Don't know that for a fact.
Speaker 7: We believe this to a certain degree, but I mean, who's to say that that wasn't fifty thousand years ago? And there was a huge gap of time where even him were in the garden and they before they left the garden, before the flood and all these things. Was to say the younger Dryat isn't the world flood that was being discussed.
Speaker 4: I don't necessarily believe that, but.
Speaker 7: That is a debatable point that I've heard proposed by a few people.
Speaker 2: That is an extremely religious theory because religion wants to be able to include the history of humanity and understandable.
Speaker 7: I mean what I'm saying, like, first man, take away the religiosity of it. First man, let's say that like that whole thing I'm in the Garden of Eden. It wasn't like they were there for a week and then got kicked out. It's possible they were there for a few millennia, Like I don't know, I don't know, wasn't there right, But as far as that goes where the Tigris and the Euphrates meet and the two ancient rivers that used to run into those, they've done archaeological digs on that and they could see how far back in time those rivers existed. So I mean, yeah, we're talking thousands and thousands and thousands of years ago for that story to even make sense, and it didn't until they discovered those ancient river beds. It's not like the people of Babylon knew about those ancient rivers. It's not like the people of Egypt knew about those ancient rivers.
Speaker 2: This is what I hate though, It's that you have to like it's like ancient history is weaved into like scriptures and certain things that like you have to take on faith, you know what I'm saying. And I'm not saying that. I'm not saying no, that's what I'm saying. Every culture kind of has that, and so it's you never know what was allegorical what was literal? You know what I'm saying, Like was there actually a dude named Adam? Was there actually a chick name Eve? Did they actually live in this place on Earth called the Garden of Eden? Or was it all allegorical? You know, like how do we know?
Speaker 7: We don't know? How about the fact that all of our DNA comes from an original pair of humans? That alone will tell you that at least the story behind it makes more sense than not.
Speaker 2: Well surely, yeah, I mean what could be the other way.
Speaker 7: The whole thing? What came first chicken or the egg? Like the chicken obviously had to have come first to lay the egg. You backtrack all of human DNA. It goes back to one male and one woman parent. That's just the way math.
Speaker 2: Works, right right, sure, I mean, but what would be the arguing thing about that, Like, how would you even argue that?
Speaker 4: No, No, that's my point. Like the story again, name of whatever you want.
Speaker 7: It could be any man and any woman that was the original human being pair on Earth. Yeah, all a stem from them, fucking like, that's how that works. So the story of Adam and Eve, Yeah, you could say it's allegorical, but is there that basis of truth within it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. The world flood.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're talking about God making it rain for forty days and forty knights and if flood and the whole earth. Call that the reason or call it the story that the Gilgamesh said, or the story that every single culture throughout Earth has said as far as there being a global flood, Like, okay, are we getting lost in the conversation of whether God made that happen or not or the fact that everyone agrees it was a global flood? You see what I'm saying. There's while you do have to look at things with a certain I don't even want to use the term spiritual lens.
Speaker 4: But you do have the cultural lens.
Speaker 7: That everybody has as far as their creation story and how their tribes came to be and all these things. When you backtrack it far enough, there's a reason for all the do you can matter of fact, as a micro calls them with the Native American culture that you can see as far as linguistics and how this tribe has is a member of like this linguistic family. This tribe has this linguistic family that it's part of all these things.
Speaker 4: And then you look back at the creation story of this tribe.
Speaker 7: They may not say that they came from out west, but they'll say that their ancestors came on a trip from the Great River. And then if you go to where that great river was, we've now called it the Mississippi River, the tribe that's local to there says that their ancestors came from what we now call Arizona, and their ancestors came for what we now call Canada. And like, when you backtrack it far enough, you could see how these linguistic patterns make their way across the continent, and it makes sense their creation story. Their ancestors didn't walk out of the Mississippi River. But they were on a journey from that area right to everybody from they say they came from like the whatever, not all of them, some do, some absolutely do. Some the chalk Taw believe that they walked out of the earth from the Great Mound in Louisiana.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: There's stuff like that, for sure. But then when you go to that local area and you see what their local customs say, and you follow the linguistic patterns, but you also got to keep them on. The Mississippian language group is also an isolate in and of itself, But that's talk for another day. My point is everybody's creation story, if you go back to it and look at it through an anthropological lens, it makes sense why that story was the way that it was to tell them the story of their people.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, there's you have to.
Speaker 7: Look at it through, yes, a bit of a spiritual lens sometimes, But I feel like there's also more to the story than what's being described in the oral traditions from time to time, and it's only through a certain perspective that we're able to look deeper and fine what that meaning is.
Speaker 2: Right, And I think that my problem is is that, you know, if we're if we're talking about now and we're trying to show the history of something we don't we don't just put it into a religious book. Like there's history books, there's there's theologians, and there's history like experts and stuff like that some people are more knowledgeable, some people disagree, but there's usually something that most people can get behind, and there's somewhat of a proof behind that. How did they come up on this evidence, like, you know, how how scientifically or anthro anthropologically or whatever the fuck? You know, like, how did they find this evidence that led them to this?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: And now it's based upon you know, the history books and less so on the religious books. And that's where I have a problem because and I'm not saying that the entire world agrees on our history, like the history has always been written by the victors, And the same thing goes for religion. In my opinion, that everybody has a different beginning of how humanity was created, where we came from, and all that stuff, all throughout all the different religious books, and some of them agree. I'm not saying that everybody has their own individual thought on it, but there are a thousand different ways that you can look at about how humanity and the soul was created, and at that point you just got to take it on faith. And I have a problem with that because, Kude, we don't know where the fuck we came from. Bro, Like, we don't know where we came from.
Speaker 7: But that's when I went through my season of doubt and I started digging into every single religion that could get my hands on. The creation story was kind of a big one for me. Right, some of these things at least hold some sort of water and some sort of scrutiny with science and what we understand to be true. Some of them absolutely make no sense whatsoever. I looked into Hinduism, and they believe that the world is being held up by three elephant trunks and you're born into a certain cast system and you'll never leave that cast system for the entirety of your life, and like there's a reason for that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hmm, I disagree with this. Okay. You can look at the Nordics.
Speaker 7: They have a very it's a cool creation story, but it doesn't hold weight as far as what we can scientifically prove to be true. There's religions that they're ancient stories now that we have more science to back things up, make no sense whatsoever. And there are some that make more sense than it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Sure that led me back, but even the story of Moses is ridiculous.
Speaker 7: A fucking guy lived nine hundred years old? Oh is it nine hundred years old? There's tons of stories from back in the day. The Samerian king scroll story tell you that this dude reigned for thirty six thousand years and it's raining down and then you could see the progression between him his son, that dude's son, that dude's son, and then went from living thousands of years to living only one hundred years.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's that's a thing.
Speaker 7: It's it's talked about by multiple sources, not just the Bible.
Speaker 2: I'm aware, but I'm saying these are myths, these are stories. These are not van You can't prove where where's the proof of nine hundred year old bones?
Speaker 7: Where are those at up too? There were thousands of years ago? They're dust.
Speaker 2: Now where's the dental records?
Speaker 7: The teeth would also be dust too, Bro, We're talking about pre work, like the very beginning of recorded history. Yeah, I mean, it's it's understood that the same way. And I'm not trying to say that. You know, clearly giants were real here, but how many different giant skeleton bones they have to find and how many times around? It's same as dragons being real or vampires or whatever else you want to call it.
Speaker 4: Shape shifters.
Speaker 7: All of these cultures that never met each other all have stories about these exact same beings and beasts and all this stuff. To me, that tells me it's clearly got to have a kernel of truth. Otherwise they wouldn't all be talking about the exact same thing. Maybe, and all of them can talk about these men of old and these men of renown, and these these dudes that were living upwards of a thousand or more years like, so all of them have a story that backgrounds to that, Like okay, sounds like there's more truth to than fantasy to this.
Speaker 2: Or there were people that traveled from place to place telling this this this ancient story that they can you know, include within their rolodex or within their history or within Dude, this has happened so many times.
Speaker 7: You have global travel and the ancients, dude, dude, what they absolutely I mean not have global travel in the ancient times.
Speaker 2: I mean, how what do you mean know that ancient can mean anything?
Speaker 7: Okay, ten thousand years ago, they didn't have dudes that were making global trips.
Speaker 4: How do you know that? Not to our knowledge?
Speaker 7: Yeah, global migrations maybe, But like that's the thing we're talking generation after generation of oral tradition passed down. There's there's no record of a dude from what we would now call India making his way to what we would now call Argentina ten thousand years ago.
Speaker 4: So there's no evidence to suggest that.
Speaker 2: So every continent just somehow new to build the same exact structure of a pyramid that god.
Speaker 7: You we're talking Okay, we're talking about the perfection of the pile.
Speaker 4: That's what a pyramid is. Like, how could they have known to do this? You mean stacking one less on each you know level? Why not?
Speaker 2: Why not a square? Why not a rectangle? Why not any other shape?
Speaker 7: Because pyramids easier to make, easier to make to construct than a giant cube? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, Nick, go ahead, sir? What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 7: Am I crazy?
Speaker 2: Like I feel like I'm some people might be looking at me like I'm crazy for questioning the beginning of humanity and us having to put faith in this history based upon religion of mythological stories, Like I feel like that's crazy to me. But anyway, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 6: Well, I think on the Pyramids, I mean I agree on the pyramids, of course.
Speaker 5: With you on that one.
Speaker 6: But the uh, the the artwork of the they call them, the genies or whatever, the winged beings with the pine cones or whatever those are, I think way more evidence of like try traveling uh, you know, across continents I mean at least like four to five thousand years ago, I think in the South America. But one thing that I wanted to bring up was, I don't know if you've seen Jacob or Jonathan the dimensions of the so you know how there's like flood stories and arcs and whatnot in like older Sumerian and Babylonian.
Speaker 5: Texts and whatnot.
Speaker 6: Right, the U in the oltra Ha Sis and the what is the other one the epic of Gilgamesh, Zia Soudra and the outra hasis the dimensions of the the arc. There's a character in these stories where there's you know, somebody tells the Noah character to build a build some sort of boat or whatever.
Speaker 5: And in the.
Speaker 6: The Babylonian one it's forty one let's see, thirty eighty seven and fifty square feet, and then the Epic of Gilgamesh ARC is forty four thousand, one hundred square feet. And then the Biblical arc, based on the dimensions that are provided in each one of these texts and in the Bible based on based on cubits, is forty one one hundred square feet. So the exact square feet of the Biblical arc is the same square footage to the t of the Epic of Gilgamesh ARC. So the idea that like the Epic of Gilgamesh is much older and they have the exact same arc story and even kept the dimensions of the boat that they were.
Speaker 5: The same within. I mean that one was the ones with like a thousand square feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: That is interesting.
Speaker 2: So it's not just as simple as building a pile of fucking rocks.
Speaker 5: And they're older.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, but the perfection of the pile, which is a pyramid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't take.
Speaker 7: I mean, I've watched a three year old with blocks make a pyramid accidentally, Bro, that's not that's not like crazy to like.
Speaker 2: Perfect dimensions and shit and point it up directly at stars that you know could possibly have been channeling information or.
Speaker 7: Something you know. Like no, No, I'm saying, like the alignment is impressive, and I'm not trying to to belittle how impressive it is that these massive structures are built of sure, for sure, but also aside from the great pyramids at Giza and then there's other pyramids that also have their own like specific architecture and specific sacred geometry that was using them. I'm not saying that it wasn't that way. But how did all these people know to do this? Because they like, of course they did, Like no, shit, I absolutely just but to the point about the whole arc in Gilgamesh thing, I wouldn't say that the story of knowing the story of Gilgamesh is like a one to one comparison the entirety of the epic of Gilgamesh. The flood story in the boat is a comparison, but the entire rest of the story is completely different from anything from the Bible.
Speaker 2: Honestly, dimensions, It's one of those things I was saying that the dimensions are the same though from what he was saying, which is either like a massive coincidence, which I mean, of all numbers in the world, you get the same, you know what I mean, Like, that's kind of strange.
Speaker 4: But I don't think it's a coincidence.
Speaker 2: So how did it happen?
Speaker 4: I believe and this.
Speaker 7: Is just me with my own bias, right, I believe the story of Noah kind of made its way around the world and people started adapting it to their own stories and their own myths, and that's how.
Speaker 4: It ended up in the Epic of Gilgamesh.
Speaker 7: The Epic of Gilgamesh quote unquote might predate Noah, but by that we're saying that the clay tablets that it was etched on predates the first writing of the Torah, the oral tradition predates the writings on the clay tablets.
Speaker 4: Though that's again just my personal life.
Speaker 3: So you're also challenging the timeline of the Bible.
Speaker 7: At that point essentially, Yeah, yeah, you're doing that.
Speaker 4: Oh I am, Yeah you are, because how do you.
Speaker 9: Mean because that was found thousands of years before the actual timeline of the Bible happened.
Speaker 7: Well, the Bible, no, the writing of the Bible isn't when these things took place, Moses write the Book of Genesis. Moses wasn't there when Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden. He wrote about it. That's what I'm saying. There was a gap of time where nothing was written down.
Speaker 9: Okay, there was, there was, and it doesn't line up with what you're saying.
Speaker 7: And but this can this can plain?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: All right, yehead, I'll use Jacob.
Speaker 4: Oh you no, no, I'm asking explain what you mean by this.
Speaker 9: So what you're arguing is your your your fight is or your words are leaning towards I'm not going to you know, but when you're I'm just asking, no, no, no, I'm just saying, it's like what your statements on a Bible from now until then? Right, we'll get a long time so far, terribly true. But what you're saying is based on the timeline of the Bible. It's completely accurate. It might not be.
Speaker 7: Well, and that's what you know.
Speaker 2: What Jacob's trying to say is is that the Bible was not written at the time that these events occurred. That it was, it was carried on orally for god knows how long. And so that's maybe how the stories could possibly be aligned, aligning because it was carried on via oral tradition and and that could be seen as a potential cop out. Or maybe it's true. There's no way of knowing. That's the problem. There's no way of knowing this ship.
Speaker 3: There's no time stamps on anything.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And dude, do you think that they were living in the year negative five hundred? You know what I'm saying? Like they didn't call it?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, Look at this. The epic, the Epic of Gilgames, spans for a period of around two and fifty BC to fourteen hundred BC. Okay, the story of Noah traditionally is dated to around twenty three hundred BC.
Speaker 3: But to argue the shape.
Speaker 4: Noah or twenty one hundred for wait, do I know?
Speaker 9: To argue the point that the pyramids are not like that's a weird thing, well no.
Speaker 7: Actually it's impressive, but it actually has it doesn't shock me, all right.
Speaker 2: So the argument was, is that explain how people on different continents, in different countries and different communities were all building the same exact shit if they weren't able to communicate with each other because there was large bodies of water in between. And Jacob's point was, well, it's easy to be able to build a fucking pile of rocks.
Speaker 3: Which it's not with the alignment.
Speaker 2: But but I have some other stuff. I just did a little research and just in regards to so how we would know that the ancient peoples were absolutely going from one body of land to another, like long before anciently. Right, So there's this thing called the Cocoa pel petroglyphs in the Polynesian chicken DNA, right, which is you know, that's how you would trace back something. If you're looking for history, you look for it in the DNA, right, DNA are gonna lie. It's literally codd And so this was around twelve hundred BC. And it says chicken bones found in Chili genetically match Polynesian chickens, not European ones. Chickens are not native to the Americas and would have had to have been brought by humans. That's twelve hundred BC. That's a long ass fucking time ago, okay, And that's not ancient.
Speaker 7: Polynesians are famous. The Polonese are famous seafaring people, and none of them built pyramids. So all right, So people were traversing waters. Oh yeah, no, they had they were sailing waters. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But again I'm not saying that like somebody in.
Speaker 7: Egypt got on a boat and was getting this information to the Aztecs, who also built pyramids. Why would I have not. That's there's no record of that ever happening. Well, here's an indication of that happening. Get into meso America with the Omec heads. All right, so this dates back also twelve hundred BC. The uh, the colossal basalt heads carved by the Omec civilization have facial features that some argue resemble African or even Polynesian people. This is considered speculation without solid genetic or material proof of African presence, but it suggests that possibly African or trans Pacific visitors to the Americas was long before Columbus. So there's okay, and I'll give you that as well. The African features. You know, the trade winds and the water currents. If you were to put in a boat on the westernmost coast of Africa and get past the current, dude, you'll accidentally hit South America.
Speaker 4: I'm with you one hundred percent on that.
Speaker 7: But most of sub Saharan Africa didn't know that Egypt had built pyramids because Egypt is up above.
Speaker 4: The Saharan desert.
Speaker 7: Like it's it's we're talking too completely different cultures. Just because they're on the same continent doesn't mean that they're the same. People say, less, I got another one. How about cocaine and tobacco were found in Egyptian mummies.
Speaker 2: That's kind of crazy. Cocaine and tobacco were found in Egyptian mummies. So this dates back at least to one thousand BC, and they don't know how much you know earlier than that, but at least then it says traces of cocaine and nicotine plants, plants that are only native to the Americas, were reportedly found in Egyptian mummies. Some say contamination, some say it suggests pre Columbian trade or contact. And it could suggest ancient transatlantic exchange far earlier than accepted. So what's that.
Speaker 7: So that explains trade or does it explain that certain plants grow really well naturally around the equal later all over the world.
Speaker 4: That makes sense to me.
Speaker 7: I mean, there are certain areas of the world where tobacco just naturally happens. Same thing about terraform, terraforming. Explain what you mean by this, sir.
Speaker 9: So they actually and this was down in the Amazon, they actually created areas. And this is now proven by Lada that there is terraforming, and so terraforming is creating shapes and places where water can flow through and grow agriculture. There is an actual proof of people knowing land before then there is a chance. I'm not saying it's true. I don't know, you know, ends up, don't shoot you know, just man, don't do it, Okay, that there is actual facts that there is an actual science back in the day when cocaine could have been taken from one place to another. I'm not saying it couldn't couldn't be a dab little influence from a guy crawling through a grave, a cave, a cave like you know what I mean, Like that could happen here.
Speaker 2: Let me let me blow your mind one more again, dude, This one actually goes way the fuck back. But as far as you ever heard of the Topper site in South Carolina, shout out to Jamie over there, the Topper site. It says, uh, well, actually I can pull it up. I'm gonna share the screen here a second, because this one goes back fifty thousand fucking years.
Speaker 4: Dude, this is the piece of chirt that originated in Europe.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it looks like. I guess is this it right here? Something along? This is where the archaeological site is. Ummm anyway, so oh, yeah, you have the whole, the whole Clovis idea about that's whenever humanity or that's as far back. Yeah he starts back, but that's when.
Speaker 4: We talk about this on an episode.
Speaker 7: But they found a piece of chart or rock that was into an arrowhead that actually it's rock originated in Europe or some shit like that, and it makes back thousands of years and how the fuck did it end up in the Carolina But.
Speaker 2: That was only thirteen thousand years ago. What this is suggesting the Topper Site, It says the Topper Site in South Carolina is an archaeological location along the Savannah River known for artifacts that suggest human habitation in the Americas as far back as fifty thousand years ago, challenging the previously held belief that the Clovis culture was the first at around thirteen thousand years ago. Excavations have revealed significant findings including tools and evidence of early human activity fifty thousand years ago in good old America. Right.
Speaker 7: I believe that one hundred percent, dude. And it says, what does that have to do with anything we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, what it has to do. It says, from what I found on my phone, it says human presence in North America possibly dating back fifty thousand years, way earlier than the bearing straight theory allows. So yeah, you know what I mean. Like, and sure, maybe that's not talking about people going from one land to another, but just as far as humanity, proof that humanity was here least fifty thousand years ago, it's pretty fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 4: Oh, I of one hundred percent agree with this.
Speaker 7: Keep in mind, I just said the story of Noah is two hundred years before the story of Gilgamesh, as per the quote unquote tradition allows. We have no idea the actual year of which it took place. Okay, that's a guestimation, but people living in North America one hundred thousand years ago. This makes perfect sense to me. But you have I'm gonna have a hard time wrapping my head around. Oh, the dudes that built the pyramids under the time of Ramses the Second, somehow made their way to North America to give the Indige population this sacred knowledge to build us pyramid in this area as well.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't see that.
Speaker 7: I think that most people had their own building techniques, and it's not like everybody was living.
Speaker 4: In mud huts all over the world.
Speaker 7: Certain people thrived in certain environments, certain people didn't. You know, the guys that dug the Petra Temple clearly came and talked to the Pueblo Indians that were living in the sides of the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 4: And we know that because they both callowed out caves for themselves.
Speaker 7: It's like, that's not exactly a fair comparison. I'm pretty sure they all kind of figured that out independently.
Speaker 2: So, just going off of what the experts, the theologians and Biblical historians have to say about Noah and Adam, let's just talk about this because if that's true, that site in North Carolina dating back fifty thousand years of proof of human civilization in the Americas fifty thousand years ago, that is a long ass time ago. So if we go to the experts on Bible and just theology in general. From what they say is is that Noah, in real historic time, using the genealogies from the Bible, especially the Mazaratic text which is used in most modern Bibles, Noah was born what they allege two nine and forty eight BC. Okay, so twenty nine hundred BC. Let's just say that the flood would have then occurred at twenty three hundred something odd BC. And then you have Adam. Right, So what they suggest is that Adam was born or created or whatever at the year four thousand and four b C. Four thousand okay, So if we're trying to figure out what is our actual historical creation story as far as humanity goes, I'm not talking about this. So humanity goes and Adam from what they say was four thousand BC, and then you got fifty thousand fucking BC proof of humanity. It's like, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, only that Adam was the first man ever created.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. Is that what we're thinking? No, Adam was not the first human being ever created. God created mankind and then later created Adam in the garden separate.
Speaker 4: That's the whole conversation. We all are to descendants.
Speaker 7: Of Adam because Adam's descendants were on the boat and if if if big ifs, all of the earth was wiped out except for the inhabitants of that boat. We are all descendants from the inbreeding that took place to repopulate the world off of that boat. So it's yeah, no, we're talking a completely different conversation. There was other human beings before Adam walked the earth. Brother, I thought that was understood. My bad.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I mean, and just going off of what you're saying, because there's not going to be a lot of religious people that would agree with what you have to say, because a lot of people with the Book of Genesis, that's not my argument. Well, and a lot of people would actually have to say that. You know, whenever you think back, you know, to you know, when was the first man? When was the first woman? You actually just got them saying that that that we all came from two people, right, like we all came from and then you said Adam and Eve, And it's like, all right, well, now you're saying that there were way, you know, humanity, way before them. So I'm trying to figure out what the real story is.
Speaker 4: But okay, so wait, we're where did.
Speaker 7: I lose you here?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry? Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 7: God populated the earth or the Creator or the divine being, say what you want, populated the earth, right, then wipe them all out save for Noah and his family and the one other family that was on the boat with them. Those were the descendants of Adam. So to say that we all are descendants of Adam is what I meant by that. That's not to say that all of human creation ever, ever, ever, there was thousands of people here before Adam. Like, that's that's understood. So that is where we're talking about the fifty thousand years, one hundred thousand years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, absolutely, And this is where you start getting into like giants but but no, well maybe, but this is where you start getting into how are you interpreting the Bible? Because there is a literal way, which a lot of people do take. Some people take it literal, some people take it allegorical. Some people take it both ways. Right, so the literalist Christian view, both accounts refer to the same creation event, just told in different ways. Adam and Eve are the first humans ever created. If your take, if you were to take it literally. That is how they perceive it literally. Okay, then you have the idea of what the gap theory is, which is a Christian alternative view, which is Genesis one one to Genesis one two that describes an earlier world destroyed by judgment. Humanity was created in Genesis one is pre adomic, so Adam and Eve were created after the gap in time to repopulate a ruined earth. There's that. Then there's the preodomic race theory some theologians is some theologians and esoteric thinkers suggest that the beings created in Genesis one were non sold humans or earlier races sometimes linked to Neanderthals or ancient civilizations, and that Adam was the first human with a divine spark, a consciousness or a soul. And then there's obviously the the kabbalistic and gnostic view, which we're not going to get into here. And so that's what I'm saying, Like what, there's a million ways to be able to perceive this information. That's that's the problem. And I'm not even saying that the alternative I'm not even saying that if they should Branny by any means, I'm just saying, not everybody agrees on it, even in the one religion.
Speaker 7: The alternative theory here Adam and Eve's sons had wives, they went and married somebody, and it wasn't their sisters. This would indicate that there were people here prior to Adam and Eve. In the garden itself is when God created Adam, who would be the father of humanity because of the flood to come.
Speaker 2: This is my point, no, I said, and I agree with you fully that there absolutely had to if the Adam and Eve's story is to be taken literally, that there actually were people that God created the whole rib from Adam to create Eve and that whole story because and we know this because whenever Cain got thrown out, he said, no, don't put me out there with those other people, right, And so that's where people are like, well, yeah, then there had to have been some sort of people before Adam and Eve if he's worried about getting thrown out, you know, out of the circle or out of the community or whatever for those other people. So and that's but that's the problem because now we're talking about all right, so now we have non sold humans and then sold humans, and it's like, which one do we come from and which you know? If you think about it, if we all came from one race, then how are their black people, how are their Chinese people? How are there you know, Latino people? Like, how the fuck did that happen in the first place? We all came from Outam an Eve.
Speaker 7: Years of adaptation, Yeah, years of adaptation and change over time.
Speaker 4: The truth of human evolution, not that we came from monkeys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and Outam again, and Adam and Eve were four thousand years ago. So you're saying that happens in six thousand years do we get all these different races, even though we can look back that there were absolutely white people and black people and Asian people and Hispanic people at least three thousand years ago.
Speaker 7: So now you're saying that over the course of three being four thousand BC, that's that's kind of a preposterous statement to me personal The scholars say, again, I'm not some scholar myself, and it's just if you look at it for what it is, the ancient river beds that were running to the Garden of Eden allegedly, if it is that place pre date four thousand BC by quite a few millennia.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: The oral traditions that got passed down and then written down in a later date don't exactly line up with that. That's just my interpretation.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Now I could be so wrong on all of this, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But all right, So how far back if you had to guess? Were there are multiple races known to Earth? If you had just had to guess, I like multiple races? We're talking about three thousand BC, five thousand BC, ten thousand BC. What are we talking about before? Because at what point did it all come down to one race where it all started? How did like when did that happen to where humanity started to evolve? The DNA sequence started to change, there started to be proliferations within how everybody was mating, and maybe there was a lot of insect which caused this, you know what I mean? Like, what what do you think?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: How far back do multiple races go?
Speaker 7: This is the And I could be wrong on this argument as well, but this would be like saying, well, how far back do we have different species of animals that look completely different based off of what biome they live in? Why do Indonesian elephants look completely different than African elephants?
Speaker 4: When did that split happen? It's like, bro, who fucking knows?
Speaker 7: I mean, it wouldn't shock me to say that fifty thousand years ago we had different tribes and cultures of humanity, Roman the Earth one hundred thousand years ago. Yeah, like when the first When did the first white guy happen?
Speaker 4: When did the first black guy happen?
Speaker 7: When did the first uh, you know, somebody who we would now call Japanese guy happen?
Speaker 4: I mean, fuck hives, there is no way of knowing.
Speaker 2: That, right, But don't you think that that's some kind of breadcrumb to finding out when the first people were actually created? Because the first people?
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, I would agree with the first people.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we're talking about let's just say that we all came from Adam and Eve. Let's just say that. Let's just say the pathetically, the the the the ancient civilizations of people, they all got wiped out because they didn't have a soul and that's why God sent you know whatever, like whatever story you want to go with. I'm just saying, like, let's just say we all stem from Adam and Eve. And let's also just say that because Eve was literally created from Adam, let's just hypothetically say that they were the same race. Let's just let's just throw that out there.
Speaker 7: Makes the most sense.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not going to pull a rib and create a Chinese person if home he's black. I'm just just hypothetically here. It's probably not gonna happen, right, I'm with you. So that's where I'm trying to figure out. And I'm not even trying to I'm not even trying to sit here and like say that what you believe is I'm not going there. I'm not saying that what you believe is.
Speaker 7: No, that's trying to trip me up.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to understand what you're asking though.
Speaker 2: No, what I'm trying to say is is that where did it all start? Because clearly religion doesn't have all the answers and if if in religion is the oldest historical documents that we have as far as history goes, right allegedly m hm, and so we don't know, we don't know our beginnings. That's my whole point.
Speaker 7: I believe that the religion is supposed to answer the question as to the why and not necessarily the question asked to the how.
Speaker 2: That's just my two cents. I mean, they gave us and like I said, huh, they gave us a lot of how allegedly.
Speaker 7: They gave us some how. They gave us the basic overarching themes. They didn't give us all the breakdowns of all these things. It's more of the why, and that's what's important that we're supposed to apply. That's what It's not like the Uh, it's not like the Book of Genesis is a scientific journal by any means like it. No, it kind of tells a story to teach you about why things happen in the way that it did. Aren't if you do believe that to be true.
Speaker 2: Aren't you the first person to say that the Old Testament you look at as a historical document. You've said that.
Speaker 7: I'm not the first person to say that, ship No, no, no, you're the first document I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying to on this show. You're the first person. Not the first person, but you're like first in line to say something like, well, that's the way we look at it as Christians. We look at it as as a historical document. And now it's like now it's.
Speaker 7: But it's not a complete encyclopedia of written history. There's some keynotes that are in there, and there's a lot of empty spaces because I'll again a little bit of believing in faith here that most of those empty spaces are not pertinent to the overarching story. It's not the it's not like reading the Book of Genesis is gonna teach you everything about the ancient Meso meso American people, even though that history is real history. But it's not the Book of Genesis, so that's not real like, no, not at all. It's it's more of the answers to the questions of the why rather than the questions to the physical howls. But there's enough thrown into where it's supposed to paint a tapestry for you. But I mean, yeah, there's tons of things that are not exactly explained and laid out for you in these books.
Speaker 2: Heard that that. Sorry, everybody, We I just I don't know. I'm whenever I get caught up on something, I'm really trying to figure it out, Like I just want to fucking keep on going. I know everybody's writing in the chat, and everybody was having their hands up and stuff like that. Nick, I'm sorry you had your hand up there for a hot minute. What did you want to interject into this, sir.
Speaker 6: Just a potential alternative theory that may ruffle a little bit of feathers. But if if we look back to some of the oldest cultures you know, on the planet, which would be like the Aborigines in Australia, they're mitochondrial DNA is the oldest like recorded trackable DNA of any human race that we know of, and they're like based on that goes back sixty fifty to sixty thousand years, based off their mitochondrial race DNA right, and their origin stories much like many other natives around the world and their traditions. They say that they were seated here by Pleadians and the Aborigines and then you have but a lot of other natives around the world have similar stories, and I like to think that based on those, I think a lot of them have preserved their stories over time.
Speaker 5: But also that there was.
Speaker 6: Probably two groups throughout history, going back, you know, past fifty thousand years, you know, let's say one hundred and two hundred, where there's anatomically modern humans, they probably seeded different races around the Earth, multiple Adam and Eves call it, right of different races in different areas, drop them off, and then to provide genetic.
Speaker 5: Diversity, you know, on the planet as a whole.
Speaker 6: And then later on one other let's say, a group or being a higher status decided to make their own edit to the existing humanity that existed, which would be the people outside of the garden at the time that were not fall in or anything like that. They were just normal humans. And then that line of humans that came after, i e. The Adam Adomic line, which would be their own I guess remix of the currently existing humans. Those are the humans that lived a lot longer, became the kings and the higher royalty class that began ruling over some of the other humans throughout history, and.
Speaker 2: The Aboriginal in where is that in Australia. That's like the oldest known civilization that there is, like it's still living today, what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, and their stories and their genetic markers go back at least sixty thousand years.
Speaker 2: That's a start. That's a start, you know, Like that's what I'm talking about, Like clearly, like dude, and that's my problem is that whenever you only have five thousand years ten thousand years of history or you know, oral tradition or anything like that, I'm like, dude, it goes back farther than that.
Speaker 5: And they're regular human beings.
Speaker 6: So I mean, if they're regular human beings, you know, like us, and you know there's they go back sixty thousand years genetically, then you know this whole five thousand, ten thousand you know, Adam stuff and the other people that were outside, and you know it just I don't know, it doesn't make sense to me that much. I'm not I'm not knocking to either. I'm just you know, presenting some of the other facts.
Speaker 2: No, this is not to like, it's not to disprove anybody's religion. This that's not what this conversation is about. It's it's just about trying to get to the beginning. That's that's all. That's really also trying to take that Samuel, go ahead, sir, bring your two cents. You got some Asian shit?
Speaker 11: Uh? Well, well, actually they found a seven point five foot uh sword in uh that in knowled Japan. Uh that's been aged till a fifteen hundred years ago. And the fact of the matter is that no, man, I don't give fuck how strong you are. You could be Eddie fucking oh, you're not being able to wild that in battle and that so that makes me that takes me to the giants. Also, a lot of my points were when y'all were talking about the Preadamites and everything.
Speaker 10: Uh, that explains the homo erectus and everything.
Speaker 11: But if you really look at it, it would also explain why when Kane killed Abel and he left and he found he found him a wife, and he built He had a son named Enoch, and he built the city Enoch, and how his kids all started off their kids and how then you have the set.
Speaker 10: Line, but it as but when you.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 11: In Norse mythology, at the end, after Ragnark and only Bald comes.
Speaker 10: Back to life, he gets resurrected. After Ragnarok.
Speaker 11: Comes out a human in a human pair, a man and a woman called Ash and Aim.
Speaker 10: They come from the husk of the Yezershill.
Speaker 11: And then you also go into the the Hellenistic, the Greek creation myths of humanity.
Speaker 10: Uh that originally.
Speaker 11: We were two headed, too torso formed, and four legged, but we were too powerful and everything that has so got uh Sozo split them up. And that's why that explains the soulmates, why you're truly minded with one person over in the Greeks.
Speaker 2: But and I think that like it just even speaking on like like the Vikings and the Nordics, and really the only history that they have is just the edis right, what is it the Proceeda and the poetic Eda or something like that. That's right, yeah, yeah, But.
Speaker 11: To explain how all the races and everything, it would be the Tower of Babel because it humanity only he had one tongue and they all together and they were building up the they were building they're trying to build a stairway to heaven because they the I believe it was nem Ard.
Speaker 10: He wanted to grow to He wanted to say he was equal to God.
Speaker 11: But if you look at it, that's also really the devil trying to play and hit the his ey. That likens back to how the devil tempted Eve. But it's the talent Babel because it splits us all in different tongues and nations. And that's why and we were never supposed to be able to touch loan each other's tongues and everything he is to dissuade us form the linking back up together.
Speaker 10: So that's another quote unquote we said, we said.
Speaker 2: Right, But even speaking on the Tower of Babel or Babble, however you say it that, uh, that was from what the scholars say was only about twenty three hundred BC. That doesn't go back far enough, Like that's not far enough. And and so the argument there would be like, okay, so everybody before twenty three hundred BC, it was all the same color, they're all the same race, they're all the same people. Is that we're talking about? That didn't sound ready.
Speaker 7: I personally don't believe that, but I see where you're going with this. For sure, I think that the Tower of Babel story happened, and I think it might have broke up the Mesopotamian cultures into different languages and subsets and all this stuff. But I don't necessarily think that the Tower of Babel had anything to do with like the Australian Aboriginals or the Mesoamericans or you know what I'm saying. I think they also kind of made their way there long before that. But also the Tower of Babel is that the scholars believe, give or take that that's what happened.
Speaker 4: Or is that the year that it was written down.
Speaker 2: No, that's the year that they believe that it happened, because the flood happened in twenty three forty eight BC and the Tower of Babel was one hundred and fifty years after that.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, fair.
Speaker 2: Enough' that's what the biblical scholars say, gotcha? So yeah, that's actually it says according to Archbishop Usher's chronology.
Speaker 7: Whoever that is, I don't know who that is, but dope, okay, peace of the archbishop.
Speaker 4: But that would also make sense.
Speaker 7: How you have all these linguistic groups all around the Mesopotamian that were like related to each other, but somehow completely separate from each other. And when did that split happen? How did that split happen? I could see the Tower Babel story being a possible candidate for that, for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't even think the Tower Babel was a literal thing that happened. There's a really yeah, there's a lot of esoteric ways of looking at that.
Speaker 7: Actually, Oh, I'm sure there's esoteric ways for anybody to look at anything man.
Speaker 2: Like, But think about it. How ridiculous is it that people literally thought that you can build a tower to God? Like they clear there's no way that they actually thought that was a thing. Like, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: Why why Why wouldn't they believe that that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's everybody to assume that God exists only in the sky and not anywhere else. Everybody thought that God existed in the error.
Speaker 7: Everybody, everybody collected, everybody, everybody collectively agreed that God was up there.
Speaker 2: That's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 7: The Babylonian gods believed that they were up there, yes, but the Greeks believed they lived on top of Mount Olympus.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody had their own stories to it, for sure.
Speaker 7: But yeah, depending on Yeah, the Babylonians believe that they were in the sky. Yeah, and that'll where the whole Ananachi think. Samaran excuse me as Samerian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't know too much about it. I might have to do a metamistery show on the esoteric understanding of the tower babble. But Zombie, what are your thoughts on all this? Where did humanity start? What are your thoughts like, do you think we all came from one thing? Was it fifty thousand years ago, ten thousand years ago? What do you think about that?
Speaker 18: So I actually more along the lines, well, I don't I don't know if I actually believe in the evolutionary theory, but I will say that according to you, you were asking earlier, way earlier about.
Speaker 19: Bones that they had found, and they found human remains in Africa that are at least pre dating between two to four million years old, like the earliest human civilized coming from monkeys, right, So the handyman is between two point four million to one point four million years old, that is found in eastern and southern Africa. And Nick was saying that they Aborigines are the actual like first people. But when you look at it and you read into it, I'm not trying to like debate, but the in the Red Sea by in Africa is the oldest group, and is the Africa is where people originated from, and so there's like more than three thousand.
Speaker 3: It's the sand people is what it's called the group.
Speaker 19: And so you can find that everybody pretty much came from them, and then as they dispersed throughout the world. Is how it started to genetically change, and then over time evolution happened, and there was originally like five classes of races. Oriental American, Asian, Oriental American, Indian, Caucasian, Malayan, and Ethiopian was like the original five that they kind of like collectively agreed upon. And as like people spread apart, environmental issues happened, like you know, you got further away from the equators.
Speaker 7: So the lower UV.
Speaker 19: Levels and natural selection of favoritism over a lighter skin so helped produce more quote unquote white people. And so that's kind of like the the gene theory of even Adam has not been proven. I just want to say that it's it's more or less the passing of the magothondrial DNA like he was saying is is not actually been proven. They haven't been able to narrow it down to like a specific like group of just these two people came. Everyone came from these two things. So that's I'm just that's my two cents on that. There's a lot more to it, but you have to believe in kind of like evolution.
Speaker 7: Dude, she's so much smarter than us. I feel like such an idiot whenever I talk after her.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is what her degree is in bro one d percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It is a fascinating, you know kind of idea. And I think that, you know, one of the main problems is is that think about all of the warring tribes and all of the warring different religious uh communities and stuff that are taking out entire civilizations because of their real religious affiliation and then ultimately just doing away with all of their religious dogma. So how many times did that happen? How many things were lost because those people that were carrying on some type of you know, historical relic or even mythological story or whatever was completely done away with because of wars and stuff like that. You we don't know how many times that's happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, thousand percent? What to do?
Speaker 2: Oh here comes the grumpy face.
Speaker 3: Oh he got it, all right, I figured it out.
Speaker 2: All right, he got it, Jamie figured out where were humanity started? Here we go, all right, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 9: I mean, I think it's a very confusing subject because timelines are super complex, right, I think they're fucking insane.
Speaker 3: But we have never touched the subject.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you guys, have I mean, I've been listening to the pod for a minute.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I don't let me do the old man thing.
Speaker 7: I love that it's now being monitored as the old man thing.
Speaker 3: Guys, my chrome getting slapped by his wife.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean his uncle.
Speaker 3: It might be his uncle. Why have we not talked about this?
Speaker 2: Oh, she's a handsome brod like she's fucking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hands up, don't you you know what I mean? Mean me, you know, just.
Speaker 4: What's with his old hands up? Don't shoot foolish, just stop that.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, hey, don't be mad at me.
Speaker 9: I'm just asking questions, you know, just always asking question What the hell I watched that?
Speaker 7: And I was like, I mean, he's a bit of a bitch, and I think his oh had to put him in his place publicly.
Speaker 2: Well, there's actually something going on with that that A lot of people believe that Macron because he's the French president, right, yeah, that he's the antichrist. So there's a lot of Antichrist stories going on about him too.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, of course he is. Of course he is. Obama was clearly the antichrist. Trump is clearly the Antichrist.
Speaker 7: Menu Macrone is clearly the Antichrist.
Speaker 3: It's a little weird. This is what I was like. I was like, oh shit, I forgot what I was trying to say. All right, my bad?
Speaker 2: Oh hold up, I got it pulled up on a Christian website that is claiming that Macrone is possibly the Antichrist.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh, for the love of fuck?
Speaker 2: What all right, scoot?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you is something weird about that guy.
Speaker 2: Scripture prophecies that the are prophesizes that the Antichrist, also known as the Man of Lawlessness, will arise from Europe with the intent to deceive and dominate the world near the time of Christ's return, with notable figures such as Pope Francis and Vladimir Putin. Is speculated to play a role in the tribulation tribulation hour. Well, maybe not Francis anymore, right, And how old.
Speaker 7: Is this article?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: It looks like two weeks ago, twenty eighteen, it says, was I so, yeah, they.
Speaker 4: Were calling Macrone the Antichrist in twenty eighteen? Holy fuck dude.
Speaker 2: Well it says that the lateness it's plausible that the Antichrist to be is currently alive on Earth, possibly even someone well known. In recent times, many have speculated about the identity of the coming Antichrist, while popular figures such as Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Jared Kushner have been suggested. I didn't hear the Jared Kushner one. They do not.
Speaker 7: He's a Jew, so you know.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: They do not meet the necessary criteria for the role. However, Emmanuel McCrone, who became President of France on May fourteen, twenty seventeen, has attracted considerable attention as a potential End Times figure because many of his characteristics align with those expected of the Antichrist. Consider the following. Almost fucking stoke for this one, dude, Let's go Number one. The Antichrist will start his ascent to power from relative obscurity. There have been countless news reports on Macrone's remarkable and mysterious ascent to power, with many highlighting how he seemingly appeared out of nowhere. A mere two years before the French election, Macron was virtually unknown, lacking both political party affiliation and electoral experience. Check one. Number two. The Antichrist will emerge from a revived Roman Empire, which is located in Europe. Macrone comes from a European background. His country, France, is a member of the EU, which is often seen as a modern day incarnation of the Roman Empire. As the leader of one of the most influential countries in the EU, Macrone is devoted to consolidating the Union, potentially restoring its former power. Okay, number three, I.
Speaker 7: Don't see Europe as a modern Roman empire, but to at that point Charlemagne. Charlemagne was listed as the Holy Roman Emperor, and he was from where we would now call France.
Speaker 4: So like, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Number three, the Antichrist will be associated with the number six sixty six. Here we go. Macrone's full names. Macroun's full name has thirty six characters, and when you assign each character a value based on its position and add them together, the total is six six six. He also wann I would like to see how they came up with that. Oh shit. He also won the French presidency with sixty six point six percent of the vote. Interestingly, the command the command to count or calculate the number of anti of the anti crisis, translated from the Greek word uh spezio.
Speaker 7: Uh where's our jew?
Speaker 2: At How do you say that? Word is here.
Speaker 7: In the chat anymore? Yeah, and he's our Jew, no doubt. But I can't where are you looking?
Speaker 3: How I say that? But like this this is.
Speaker 7: Anyway?
Speaker 2: So from the The number of the antichristis translated from the Greek word spazio if that's how you say it, which has a secondary meaning related to casting votes in elections or decision making processes. Okay, number four, The Antichrist will be. The Antichrist will be a prince. Unlike most European and Western leaders, Macrone is technically a prince. He was named co Prince of Andorra, a small principality situated between France and Spain when he took office. While remaining royalty in Western and Northern Europe hold little to no power and served mainly as symbolic figures, Macrone's status as a as a royal has propelled him to a position of great authority, as he also holds the highest executive office in the country following his party sweeping victory in legislative elections. Some news outlets have gone so far as to refer to him as as a monarch with the power to rule by decree and.
Speaker 3: Doubles slapped by his wife.
Speaker 7: He's a bitch, double slapped like with both hands as she rear back and popped him twice like.
Speaker 3: Jud It was.
Speaker 7: It was. I was like, I mean, is there a video of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a bunch of videos of this.
Speaker 2: I would imagine that the Antichrist would love being pegged. Makes sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll tell you what though, have you seen his uncle slash wife's hands. That bitch got big ass fucking hands, dude. You know he probably dislocated his jaw getting slapped with those meteors she got, yo, she got some big Mike shoulders broke. Candice Owens has been going on and on about this, and she's literally put the challenge out there if you were born a woman, just say so and I'll detract everything. And she has still not said a fucking word about it. Oh look, and they can't sue her for defamation because it's true.
Speaker 3: There's a video. Now, shoot, dude, it's rude.
Speaker 4: Let's see the video. Well that's with both hands.
Speaker 2: Is he going to play it hopefully?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I play u ass?
Speaker 7: Oh oh okay?
Speaker 2: Waves that even still, that was a little aggressive, That's what I'm saying it was.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's his uncle, like actually, his long lost uncle who disappeared around the time he was twelve, resurfaced back, allegedly as a trainee who became his teacher, who fell in love with him when he was fourteen years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's Brigitte Macrone. That's the whole story.
Speaker 3: It's disgusting, true, that's true.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get a good look at this broad Well she's as okay, well.
Speaker 7: And then they tried making her seem like just the same as big mic You remember how many people are like, oh my god, she's so beautiful, so much femininity. You know, it's like, bro, what woman are you looking at? Saying all that feminosity?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 2: She's clearly Macrone the same way. She's clearly a lot older than he is too.
Speaker 7: Oh she grew ye know, she was a full grown woman when he was fourteen, Like this was. It's complete pedophilic grooming, like unronically. But again, all of France is like swooning over her. She's so garageous. I'm like, in what light? And how many drinks have you had?
Speaker 2: There's a lot of facial surgery going on for sure.
Speaker 4: There's a whole lot of a dude wearing a wig.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I'm saying there's clearly been some kind of facial reconstructive or something like. That's an unnatural face, bro, Like, look at that fucking face like that looks.
Speaker 7: Tell me that's not a dude. Look at the right there and tell me that's not a dude. That's twenty years Macrone Senior. Oh, look at those fucking chompers, bro in the wide shoulders, and oh man, I wish they could show you a picture of Brigitte's hands next to his, like, bro, bro, unironically, she's got fucking oven mits looking like she's wearing a first baseman's glove on both hands, naturally.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know what else to say, bro, Well.
Speaker 2: It's kind of ironic considering she's probably the picture and not the catcher.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: Oh, I guarant fucking t she is if she's still intact. I don't know if she had the surgery or not. I don't know that yo. Right there, no, no, no, right there, top left, top left, Oh no, you had it here the picture where she was holding his face.
Speaker 2: Oh good, sweet baby Jesus, look at the size of those mits.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm not kidding me. And the feet is weirdness going on?
Speaker 7: Wait, wut scroll up? You had the picture and then you you scroll away from a hold on. Now, there was one where she was holding his face and kissing him. Her hands took up his entire fucking dome piece.
Speaker 2: Son, where was it?
Speaker 4: Damn it? It was on screen? Where ah? How do we lose it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Right here? Okay, look at that ship. I mean she got some alien figuers, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: No, those are man hands.
Speaker 7: That's not alien, big dog, that's man.
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell with that.
Speaker 7: That's a man.
Speaker 2: People hands are just it's harder to understand.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, like she's as much of a man as big Mike.
Speaker 2: Oh look, here we go. So is Macron known to be pretty tall? Or is his wife pretty tall?
Speaker 7: Mhm? You know what, I'm look google that real quick. How tall is old Macron? Because I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I mean, she has this picture, so you know.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you there's something weird going on with this situation. Like I'm dumb, I'm stupid.
Speaker 2: He's five nine okay, So and she has heels on, so she's probably five five five six something like that.
Speaker 4: Are those that tall of heels? Those don't look like five inch.
Speaker 7: Pumps to me, my boy, why I was saying three, I'm saying that she's yeah, okay, fine, I'll give you like five.
Speaker 2: Six something like here we go, check out these shoulders.
Speaker 7: But she's also older, so he spine's compressing dogs, you're getting shorter. I don't know.
Speaker 2: To me, this one, this one isn't as obvious as Barbara Bush. Like Barbara Bush is clearly a guy. Like this one, you're like, Okay, maybe.
Speaker 7: Barbara at least gave birth to a kid, at least is not Does Macrone even have kids?
Speaker 2: Dude, she's her fucking fetus is so polluted as Tony Montana wants. It's like like she's probably too old right to be having kids. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just saying, but yeah, like, let me let me show you.
Speaker 4: It's all stage.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 7: I'm still and I think Candice Owns is directly on the money by saying that that is a.
Speaker 2: Dude, bro, look at this fucking face and tell me that Macrone's wife looks more like a man than this gentleman right here.
Speaker 4: Get the looks more manly than than Barbara.
Speaker 2: My mom has a picture personally of this exact picture.
Speaker 5: Nick, No, no, no together.
Speaker 4: There's a picture of Barbara and Brigitte together.
Speaker 5: No no, no, my mother and quit Barbara.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, got you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that Barbara wasn't a handsome broad. This is I get it.
Speaker 2: This is like, look at those eyes. That's how my dad used to look at me. Bro Like, that's how I know it's a guy. You know a second like this bitch would pierce through your soul.
Speaker 4: Boy, I don't know what you're talking about. Want to see that picture.
Speaker 7: She looking like she's looking at a cup of tapioca like it's about to go down.
Speaker 4: What are you fucking talking?
Speaker 2: No, she looks like she's about to hit the button and send fucking nuclear missile to Cuba. Like that's the kind of face. It's like one bad day and she's like, you know what, fuck Cuba. Like that's that's that face right there.
Speaker 4: I don't get that vibe from the face, but come on, vibe.
Speaker 2: You take off the ear rings, Like, don't look at the hair, like, exit out the hair. Imagine this bitch is bald. Just for a second, I see what you're saying, I'm not. Yeah, the other girl, the Crone's wife. I don't know, dude.
Speaker 4: I think Brigitte looks more manly than Barbara.
Speaker 7: That is a hot And also keep in mind this is this is Barbara in her Twilight well yeah, yeah, that's in her early.
Speaker 3: Going on.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. Absolutely, Like Look, so.
Speaker 7: Are we saying that Barbara is not George W's mom?
Speaker 2: Are we saying that Michelle Obama?
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 7: He is HW's kid, Like they look a lot of like HW and W are clearly connected, but like, maybe that's not his mom, is what we're saying.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not the mom. You could say the dad, for sure, but this is a dude. You don't get dudes pregnant. Dude, that's just not how that works. The same thing with Michelle Obama, like those kids didn't come from her, Like that didn't happen. There's literally no records. There's there are zero pictures on the Internet of Michelle Obama pregnant.
Speaker 5: Or Barbara Bush or Barbara Bush.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about in the day and age that we live in, Michelle Obama, I mean, you would have had those kids. How old are your kids, like twenty maybe.
Speaker 7: I mean right now, they I think they just allegedly graduated college or they're like getting ready to or something like that. Twenty five years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even when they were little kids, you couldn't.
Speaker 2: Get a fucking polaroid.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's just crazy to me. I'm with you, Uh, spirited animal, Go ahead, sir, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 10: Did y'all see the I thought today?
Speaker 8: It's a video with Obama and Diddy and uh, he's saying I don't get sweaty and Obama He's like, yeah, well, I can't exactly what he said, but the ship was really fucking suspicious. And I'm pretty sure Obama went to a Diddy party, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean sure, you mean the president that ordered what was it, sixty thousand hot dogs to the house like that guy.
Speaker 10: Sixty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: I believe whatever it was.
Speaker 8: But like that, that's just that that makes my spine quality.
Speaker 2: Dude. Obama is the most frail looking man I've ever seen.
Speaker 11: I don't even understand how anybody thought he was a strong president. He I'd say that Biden was probably stronger than him.
Speaker 2: I mean, his butthole was probably strong. He's probably got a nice, you know, tight little brown eye that he's probably proud of. But that's about as strong as have.
Speaker 10: You seen the hog on fucking Michael. He don't stretch out the other tear yo dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm also one to believe that. You know, Barack was absolutely carrying around a jade egg up his asshole on a daily basis as well.
Speaker 4: Also say he couldn't take a rebound to save his life.
Speaker 7: God, No, he couldn't.
Speaker 4: He was he was mor that broke his nose at Camp David, so homeboy.
Speaker 2: Every time you saw him, he was always like doing kegels, you know what I'm saying, Like he was just fucking He's.
Speaker 7: Like is that?
Speaker 4: I always said that face on the.
Speaker 7: That like that, like he just took a bite out of a lemon, My fellow America.
Speaker 2: I gotta get it get it right. I gotta get it right. I gotta get it tight for Big Mike.
Speaker 7: Gotta get it right, gotta gotta get it tight for uh Michael, I mean Michelle.
Speaker 2: And how many times did he accidentally say that too, dude?
Speaker 4: Way too many for comfort?
Speaker 7: Like you never heard George h W call him Brett, I mean Barbara. No, no, no, he kept it together. Oh Obama couldn't keep it together, big dog bro.
Speaker 2: I've known a lot of Michelle's. I've never accidentally called them Michael or never, never in my life. Never, Like you don't make it.
Speaker 7: Would make more sense to accidentally call them Mitchell instead of Michelle. I would never, but like it makes more sense out loud. How do you fuck up that hard? The eye's making a whole different.
Speaker 2: Noise, maybe even anyway, maybe even a Michelle. If we're getting a little French with it, you know, yeah.
Speaker 7: You know my fitness CONSIGLIERI Miche Like okay, fine, you meant to say Michelle, but all right, you're trying to be a little French with it. But no, no Michael, I mean Michelle, Like, dude, stop it.
Speaker 2: Nobody makes me leave my own blood.
Speaker 7: Marely.
Speaker 4: Macrone's the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get back to that. So the Antichrist, and this is according to Revelation Chapter thirteen, Versus sixteen and seventeen, the Antichrist will be an economic genius. Macrone's impressive economic acumen is demonstrated by his rapid ascent within the Rothchild's banking corporation, where he became a partner in just two years and earned the nickname in clothes the Mozart of Finance after they're brokering a ten billion dollar deal in a single meeting. Despite claiming to not be a millionaire, his net worth is it already stands at thirty one point five million. His economic expertise is further showcase during his tenures as Deputy Secretary General at the LC or LCA. I don't know how you'd say that, And the Minister of Economy and Finance next one Dan, chapter seven, verse twenty, The Antichrist will be an intellectual genius. So we had economic genius, now we're at intellectual genius. It says from a young age, Macrone's exceptional, exceptional intellectual abilities were apparent to those around him. His teacher at the time, who is now his wife, Brigitte. Oh say so she was the teacher that's creepy.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, that's not a joke.
Speaker 7: This is not a joke. She was a teacher quote unquote at the school who saw him in a school play when he was fourteen and fell in love with him.
Speaker 2: Oh, he groomed him like this is not a hypothetical. Well, and she was impressed by his remarkable intellect. Her quote said, he wasn't a teenager. He had a relationship of equals with other adults. That's why you decided to bet him. You betch that sounds patoey.
Speaker 7: I highly recommend everybody look into what Candace Owens has been showing and bringing to light about Brigitte Macrone and you make your own comparisons. I'll say that Candace hasn't missed yet. That's where you do with that information what you want.
Speaker 2: That's where the story of That's My Boy, that Adam Sandler movie was created. You've seen that movie? You ever seen That's My Boy? Because it was fucking his teacher?
Speaker 7: Oh no, I mean there's a couple of examples of there was actually a very famous one in America. A high school kid got his female teacher pregnant. But she was married to a guy that made a lifetime movie about that shit too. It was a whole thing, and then they ended up once she heard her jail time and got out. They're still married to this day, by the way, but uh, they have multiple kids.
Speaker 4: But whatever.
Speaker 7: The whole machron thing, like, yeah, the more you look into Brigitte, the more none of it makes sense. I'm telling y'all, look at what our girl can just be saying.
Speaker 2: So he had a relationship of equals with other adults. His former classmate Antoine Marguette similarly described him as possessing Olympic intelligence and remark that everyone who encountered him knew that he was somewhat extraordinary. If you have read the Left Behind series, you might find it amusing to notice how much the fictional Antichrist in the series resembles Macron. Both are portrayed as highly intelligent individuals who stood out from others at a young age. So there's one, okay, Number eight, The Antichrist will establish a seven year peace treaty with Israel. Now we're getting specific. So mcrone has expressed his desire to offer safety and security to Israel and to facilitate peace between Israel and Palestine, which has yet to be achieved by anyone. He intends to play a significant role in renewal of talks between the two parties, and the French have already initiated their own peace plan. If President Donald Trump fails to present his own Israeli Palestine peace planned next month. Macron is reportedly planning on to unveil his own proposal. Okay, well this was in twenty eighteen, and they ain't no peace.
Speaker 7: I'm finding a few issues with this article, but I don't want to jump the gun on this.
Speaker 2: Let's say this is christianevidence dot net. Okay, this is that's your people right there, but right.
Speaker 4: No, No, we're in about in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 7: He's so financially smart, then why are they entering your second recession in four years?
Speaker 4: And if he's so smart and.
Speaker 7: So beloved by the people, then why are the farmer spring shit all over the government buildings right now? I'm sorry, I just how.
Speaker 2: Do you know that's not on purpose? I mean, wouldn't the Antichrist do something some shit like that, Like it wouldn't be necessarily good.
Speaker 7: No, people, the Antichrist is supposed to beloved by everyone, like unanimously, except for those that have discernmented to see him as the Antichrist. But let's continue this Christian website's clearly on one.
Speaker 2: Let's see the anti cris will seek the destruction of the Jewish state, betraying the Jewish people. Just a few days ago. In twenty eighteen, French Jews expressed their shock and horror over the news that the President Emmanuel Macrone plans to honor Marshall Philippe Pititaine, a notorious Nazi collaborator who was responsible for the deportation of tens of thousands of Jews to death camps. Oh, that's not very pro Jew of him.
Speaker 7: Well, we look at what happened with the Olympics in Paris not too terribly long ago. It seems like he's you know now. Granted, it wasn't like he signed off on what the Olympic committee did, but it took place in Paris.
Speaker 4: So do with that what you want.
Speaker 2: Number ten, The Antichrist will have a powerful military force at his disposal. France's military is considered okay, let's read it. Let's read it.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 2: France's military is considered one of the strongest in the EU, likely ranking first or second alongside the UK due to both countries possessing nuclear arsenals. On a darker note, France is also known for the invention and frequent use of the guillotine throughout its history. Interestingly, the guillotine is believed by some to be the primary instrument that the Antichrist will use to execute the martyrs during the Great Tribulation.
Speaker 7: All right, I can't, I can't hold on now. The last guillotine death was in like seventy two, which is pretty dope. I wish they would bring it back. I'm here for it. First off. Second off, okay, paus, France's military is the arguably strongest in the EU next to the UK. In what fucking universe and with what kind of metrics are we looking at, dude? Germany currently could trounce France in their sleep like they did in World War Two. I'm not saying the French military is a bunch of punks, but I'm saying that's saying that they are the strongest in the EU is not even an argumentable statement. That's I'll give them top ten, sure, top ten in the EU.
Speaker 2: Well, and let's just move on. So the Antichrist will rule a ten nation confederacy. It says Macron has been advocating for the formation of a Coalition of the Willing, consisting of ten cores European nations to establish a joint EU army, enabling them to act in unison during emergency situations. And to secure Britain's military cooperation upon its exit from the EU. Just this week, a coalition of ten European militaries aimed at safeguarding the borders of the continent was introduced to Paris, following Macrone's call for a real European army. That's kind of specific.
Speaker 7: Oh so, like in case, in case, like Russia invaded Europe or something like that, these European nations will be able to join together to stop it. How's that working out for Hi'm just curious.
Speaker 2: The antigrist will proclaim himself as God. Oh, here we go, Macron.
Speaker 7: There is that.
Speaker 2: Macrone has proclaimed that he will, in quotes, rule like Jupiter, the supreme deity in Roman and Greek mythology. He has also been given several titles in Europe, including Jupiter, Europe's Savior, and the Son King Reborn, and appears to relish the attention that they bring him. He even he has even jestingly drawn attention to his own name, which means God is with us in Hebrew. What is interesting is that the is that his first name is not only a reference to God. Each part of his full name, except for his last name, alludes to God or Jesus in some way. So here's the breakdown of his name. Emmanuel means God with us, Gene means God is gracious, Michael means who is like God, Frederic means peaceful ruler. And macrone a noun meaning a written or printed mark.
Speaker 7: WHOA.
Speaker 2: All right, that's how so.
Speaker 4: Homies and welcomed.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the conspiracy, Like welcome to the conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Yes, you, dude, his last name is literally a written or printed mark.
Speaker 3: Dude. This something weird, something weird.
Speaker 2: That extra. That's extra as fuck right there, Jacob.
Speaker 7: Don't know how many y'all got homies in France, but he's not like it depends on who you ask. There are those that like vehemently support him, and there are those that seriously.
Speaker 4: Don't, but they don't off the nation.
Speaker 3: They don't. Yeah they don't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was over there, trust me, I was there for years.
Speaker 2: Nope, Nicholas, what are your thoughts on.
Speaker 5: This, sir?
Speaker 6: I I actually wondered this myself, just on the on the basis of like the Antichrist being beloved by all. That's the one that I think about the most all the time, not that I even really think about it being real in general based on my but but that one always sticks out to me, not necessarily being one person. But who would you think, uh would even if we're only using that metric, who would it be, Because like, I can't see anybody even agreeing even like of any person have or in this day and age that would even fit the bill of beloved by all.
Speaker 2: Actually, I actually thought about this. If Trump is able to abolish the irs, it's gonna be a lot of love coming his way.
Speaker 7: I don't believe that the Antichrist is going to be an elected official of any nation personally. I could be so wrong, could be totally wrong here. I don't believe he's going to be somebody who is a general. He may be somebody like with military background in his earlier years, if you will. I don't believe he's gonna be some big CEO type either. I believe he's going to be somebody with and when I say the term power, I don't mean, uh like political power, although he'll have money to sway political elections and things like that. But he's gonna be somebody who on the surface appears to everyone to be out there doing good things for the right reason. For the betterment of humanity, asking nothing for himself at first. Like that's how he's gonna get known. It's gonna be a guy to where everybody is like, oh you mean John. Have you heard about John? Oh my god, he's the greatest. He's over here digging wells in Africa. He's over here breaking slavery chains in this nation. He's he's breaking down this he's doing these things, Like, who can ever hate this guy? He's amazing. It's gonna be that type of a guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't believe there's any politicians that fit that mold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're talking about literally, like look at all the things that we read. It would have to be somebody with some kind of political sway, at least at the bare minimum. So it's not just regular old Joe blow off the street. It's going to be a name that is at least somewhat known in politics. I would imagine, according to this.
Speaker 7: Known in politics. Just the first on the world stage.
Speaker 2: I mean, just right here, the Antichrist will start his ascent to power from relative obscurity. Okay, maybe so he'll be a nobody. The Antichrist will be a prince. I wouldn't call that a nobody.
Speaker 7: No, no, no. But at the same time, if you do so many any good things, you understand that you can attain titles you can be like, for instance, just throw this out. And I'm not saying Elon's Antichrist. Just bear with me for two seconds here. Elon started off as a nobody that anybody would know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he came from a little bit of some wealth in South Africa.
Speaker 7: But he built his company up to a level to where now you could argue he would be a part of the modern day royal class, would you not?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, yeah, because corporations are on the y the money to sway elections, for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: And and that's the thing. But you know, the problem with Elon too is that he's also you know, there's not a lot of people who really fuck with Elon that much anymore, especially not the liberal people. Dude. Remember we heard that they're literally like painting over their Tesla emblem on their cars or removing it or some kind of shit over in California.
Speaker 7: But that's what I'm saying now. I'm not amusing Elon as an example. I am not saying he's the Antichrist. I do not believe that for multiple reasons, right, But my point is it'll be somebody who gets that level of money, Tony Stark style money, and instead of using it for weapons designs and being a man whore, he's over here using that money for the betterment of humanity and everybody loves him. And yeah, he has the money to sway elections, but he chooses not to and all of these it's gonna be a person like that. And currently, to answer your question, Nick, I have no idea who fits that mold. I don't believe it's gonna be a president of any nation or or anybody involved with politics, because right off the rip, being involved with politics means that half the people disagree with you and don't like you, don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's gonna be somebody.
Speaker 2: It's one thing to have an opinion, and then there's another thing to go against what literally the Bible is describing the Antichrist as, and you're the Bible is describing a character, describing an entirely different character.
Speaker 4: What did I say that goes against what the Bible just says.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at this one. The Antichrist will likely emerge from the ranks of the global elite who are paving the way for the prophesied one world political and economic system. Like, that's not gonna be somebody who's helping build wells in Africa.
Speaker 7: No no, But my point is, like the global that doesn't mean a presidency.
Speaker 4: That could mean a family that comes from.
Speaker 7: Old, old, old, old money. But it also says relative obscurity. So it's not a guy that you're gonna know based off of his family name. So like what you see what I'm saying, Well.
Speaker 2: It says right here, the power in Revelation thirteen to seven, the power was given to him over all kindreds, tongues, and nations.
Speaker 7: So I mean that's what I'm saying. Power is given to him, right right. He didn't take it from an election or something like that. He didn't take it from military conquest or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It's not like that, Oh, because officials are all elected. We still believe that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, but that's my point.
Speaker 7: It might be somebody who is put into an appointed position and made a prince, if you will, But I don't believe it's going to be and I could again, I could be very wrong here. It could absolutely become the president of the next president of Israel might be the Antichrist. I don't know this, but I feel like if it's anybody with any kind of political power, whatever their standpoints are, whatever their platform is, half of their land is going to disagree with them, and that completely negates the whole everybody, Liken, the thing.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, you know what this thing is though. The thing is about this whole Antichrist conversation. Though, is that literally two thousand years ago from what I was, I was doing a little bit of research. Dude. A lot of the people, even when they were constructing the Bible, they thought literally the time, like the end was nigh, like it was happening. It was going to be happening any day now, back in like three hundred, you know, ad and so like, people have always suspected that the end is nigh. Like people, dude, if you were a thousand, if you live to be a thousand years old, imagine like any day now and the end is coming. And then you live a thousand years and it's like, wait, what the like nothing ever happened? Like that's kind of weird, you know, Like, but that's the thing.
Speaker 7: Is that I mean, we're always ready.
Speaker 2: For the end times. It's like maybe it's maybe it's just not going to happen that way.
Speaker 7: I am not worried about the end times until they rebuild the temple. That's just me, right, I know the red halfer. Oh yeah, sure, sure, sure, they have a red cow. That's dope and that's useful for their purposes of sacrifice. The temple's not rebuilt yet, so with chilling as of this moment.
Speaker 4: In a few years we'll.
Speaker 2: See, Jamie, I love your boxer. I grew up with boxers. My dog Fatty, he's half boxer. Squeeze them cheeks for me. Squeeze them cheeks for me, dude. Yeah, there you go. That's how you know you got a boxer when you get a handful of cheeks, dude. So anyway, let's go to this one. The Antichrist will speak blasphemies against God. So Macrone has consistently emphasized the importance of secularism and free speech in France, which includes the right to criticize and satirize religion. In twenty twenty, he defended a teenager's right to criticize Islam and stated that blasphemy is no crime. In response to the backlash that she received, he also maintained that in France, we have the right to blaspheme, to criticize, and to caricature religens. That lines up.
Speaker 4: Okay, very true, It's very French of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. The next one, the Antichrist, would likely present solutions to global issues and appear as a savior to many. So Macron has taken a leading role in addressing global issues such as climate change in COVID nineteen. His his proactive and forward thinking approach towards numerous issues affecting Europe and the world has led him to being dubbed Europe's savior. I mean, hey, dude, get that.
Speaker 4: Mask on Paris climbing accord. Clearly Macrone's the guy.
Speaker 2: I mean literally Paris you know.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 2: In fact, a magazine owned by the Rothschild family went so far as to publish publish a photo of him walking on water in a christ like fashion. Wow, look at this in the economics. Holy shit, Wait, what is this sticking out of those snakes coming out of the water. Dude, If those are snakes coming out of the water, didn't it look like it?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 4: I thought, that's trash, like the litter.
Speaker 2: Is it supposed to be?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know what the hell that is. Those are twin towers.
Speaker 7: I eleven confirmed.
Speaker 2: Well that was in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 5: But those are snakes.
Speaker 2: Those are snakes. Okay, yeah, the two cobra looking I thought, so.
Speaker 7: Can you zoom in more, Jimmy, let me try look it up. I'm gonna look up the picture.
Speaker 2: Okay, good. Yeah, because I thought that they were like, you know, the cobra type head. That is strange that you would have snakes coming out.
Speaker 6: There's somebody, Yeah, there's they're heels on, like somebody's feet sticking out.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what they are?
Speaker 5: Yeah, which is even more I don't know, even more weird.
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: It's a woman's heels sticking out of the water like she's floating upside down.
Speaker 4: Those are feet.
Speaker 5: It's uncle's heels, yeah.
Speaker 2: His uncle girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 19: Yea.
Speaker 2: The most recent one, yes, sir, it was.
Speaker 11: It was in France and they did the pale horse acrossing the liver and all like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Earlierly, which granted it's not like Macron was a part of the Olympic committee that signed off on that, but at the same time that did happen in Paris.
Speaker 4: So like taking a third eye all the way open.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh fuck, wait till we read this next one. Interestingly, Macrone reported that he had a vision a few years before becoming president in which he saw himself riding a white horse and leading France to glory, fulfilling his destiny.
Speaker 7: What well, I'm waiting for that day to happen, Macron, because France is currently not doing so hot.
Speaker 4: All right, Wow, this is a very true of him.
Speaker 5: It's before the Olympics.
Speaker 7: Right, dude, this is before COVID.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm insane. I'm right about this. This is weird. This is a lot of weirdness.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's not bro Yeah, yeah, strange, strange. The Antichrist will establish a one world religion, which is like the Roman Catholic Church. It says, despite being born to non religious parents, Macron chose to be baptized a Catholic at the age of twelve. I'm gonna be honest that there was going to be an Antichrist, it would probably be from the Catholic Church. Don't throw shade that's just my opinion, and received a Jesuit education, oh shit, until his last year of high school. In June, he visited the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, the Vatican, where he had an unusually long meeting behind closed doors with Pope Francis, discussing migration issues, conflict in the Middle East, and the future unity of Europe. France has a strict separation between church and state, as enshrined in law in nineteen oh five. Nevertheless, Macrone caused an uproar in a speech to Catholics this year when he expressed his desire to repair the bond between church and state.
Speaker 7: Interesting once again, I would I don't know what he's waiting on then, because, okay, don't.
Speaker 2: The Antichrist will seek to change and laws, says. Since taking office, Macron has been reforming labor laws in France, which has resulted in several violent protests. He aims to modify Sunday work schedules as well.
Speaker 7: Okay, violent protests because of him, fucking Okay.
Speaker 2: The Antichrist will show no regard for any God except for the God of fortresses, whom he will honor. Macrone, who identifies as a secular lapsed Catholic does not acknowledge any god. However, he has expressed his desire to govern in a manner reminiscent of the Roman god Jupiter, and has referred to his administration as Jupiterarian. Interestingly, the title God of Fortresses belongs to none other than the Roman god of Jupiter, whose Greek equivalent is Zeus. It is worth noting that Antiochus any I guess Antiochus the fours Epiphans, a foreshadow of the coming Antichrist, also portrayed himself as Jupiter and even erected a statue of the god. Okay, all right, I feel like it's starting to check out a little bit, and we're just gonna read one more God, Damn, there's a lot of them. Yeah, we're not gonna read all these h But.
Speaker 7: Then they were calling this guy out, good Lord.
Speaker 2: Let's find a good one for the last one though, because it's just like, Okay, he has great arrogance. Who doesn't. The anti Christ will deceive the world through his charisma and charm. The anti Christ will be ruthless towards others. It'll be characterized by Satanic influence. Here we go. Oh, the demonic symbolism surrounding Macron is concerning Macrone walked out to the Ode of Joy instead of the French national anthem during his presidential victory speech. This composition contains references to pagan goddess worship in uniting all people through magic. He celebrated his his win at the Louver Museum in front of the glass pyramid with what appeared to be illuminated eyes watching him or watching over him from the top, a known symbol of the Illuminati. In his French office or in his presidential office in Paris, there is a painting hanging on the wall featuring a star symbol with a man's face at the bottom. When the painting is turned upside down, the symbol bears a striking resemblance to the schedule of Baphomet, the official insignia of the Church of Satan. Woo oh yeah, look there it.
Speaker 7: Is, so I just looked at up. He was elected in twenty seventeen. This article is written in twenty eighteen. Now not trying to be that guy, because Macron could be the Antichrist. I don't personally see it lining up so cleanly, but like, okay, we could find a few key details, But how many articles do we show as soon as Obama got elected saying he was clearly the Antichrist or George Bush right or or Trump, Like as soon as a new person takes office right now, there's people that are trying to draw the connection saying the new pope is clearly the Antichrist. Pope Francis was clearly the Antichrist, Benjamin and that Yahoo was clearly Antichrist. And I'm not trying to detract I could be wrong. Macrome might be the guy, like for sure. I just it seems like every time a person takes a position of power over a first world nation, there's people out there immediately trying to say that this is the this is the Antichrist. I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, some of those might be a little bit of a stretch, I'll admit, but there are other things that we read in there that were like, that's kind of fucking weird, right And and look, I'll be the first one to say that I think that a lot of the elites are probably using some kind of Satanic or Illuminati symbolism because I think that it's all one big party and weigh in invited, right, Like, these people are all running together. That's why they all meet up at the World Economic Forum. And where's the other one in Switzerland? What's that one called again?
Speaker 4: World Health Organization?
Speaker 2: No? What was it called, Jamie shit?
Speaker 3: World economic? World economic not economic form.
Speaker 2: No, that's not the one I was thinking of, Davos. Oh wait, that is that the word economic? No, that's a different thing. Okay, tripping, I'm getting mixed up here. But anyway, I don't know. I think it's kind of strange. I think they're all kind of running together, especially whenever you got Sad Guru going to World Economic Forum. It's like, okay, everything, everybody's fucked. Then, Nicholas your thoughts.
Speaker 6: Question, Jacob, I think you might be able to clarify this for me. So the Antichrist is just a uh a Christian belief, I guess right from what I understand, It's not a like is not Islam or Judaism. Uh, there's an argument to be made, I guess technically again this is just.
Speaker 5: Conjecture or just whatever.
Speaker 6: But uh, in the on the Jewish side, not to feel any anti Semitism or anything like that.
Speaker 5: It's not the way I'm going at all.
Speaker 6: But from the Christian perspective, the Jews technically are waiting on their Messiah figure in the end times as well, like they have a guy that they're waiting on who's their Messiah, and so like it, technically, in the eyes of Christians, that figure that they're waiting on their Messiah would be what will roll with that person. Built in the Christian viewpoint.
Speaker 7: There's an argument to be made that whenever the Jewish Messiah steps on the scene, that would potentially be the anti christ reference in the Bible. I'm not saying that that's a confirmed fact, but there's a lot of Christians that believe that the Antichrist will be of Jewish descent, specifically because he's going to walk into the Holy of Holies within the rebuilt Temple, and you can only do that if you're a high priest in Judaism, like not just anybody's gonna be able to walk up into the temple, even in the outer court on which is considered the women's quarters, Like a person a gentile is not gonna be able to walk in there, even for like you know, academic research, like absolutely not. It's the same way that like a non Mormon can't just walk up into the Tabernacle like abseluctingly. Not So for somebody to be able to walk into the Temple in that manner means that they at least have to be Jewish. Now, I'm not saying that that will be their Messiah figure, but I do believe that a lot of Jews will believe that the Antichrist might be their Messiah.
Speaker 2: I just I just looked it up as so, all three of the Abrahamic religions have some kind of Antichrist. And I actually didn't know this. I kind of thought it was only a Christian thing too, But yeah, Christianity they have the what they call the Antichrist, but then in Islam they have what is called al masi ad da Jaal, which translates to the deceiving Messiah. And then in Judaism you have Armorless, which is a later Rabbitic legend. Armorless are sometimes associated with Gog and Magog.
Speaker 7: Okay, which the wars of Gog and Magog are considered to be signs of the end times.
Speaker 4: So like that also kind of checks out as well.
Speaker 7: I don't know much about the Islamic Antichrist figure. I'm honestly never looked into it that deeply. And I know I've gotten a lot of shade because that little clip where I was talking about heresies within Islam. Look, the Quran doesn't say anything about Jesus going from water from Capernaum to Jerusalem. That was a complete example pulled out of my ass. Okay, if I wanted to use a heretical example, I could have said that they believe that Jesus wasn't crucified, but that it was Judas that was made to look like Jesus and that's who was actually crucified. Like that, that's completely heretical and goes against even the Jewish histories, even the Christian histories, the Roman history.
Speaker 4: So it's it's that's my point.
Speaker 7: They were taking gnostic and and heretical conversations and adding.
Speaker 4: It to the book. By the way, for anybody out there, that's a no.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say to clarify on that the the deceiving Messiah is not directly in the Qur'an. It's in the hadith so Ah, which is basically would just like, oh, I.
Speaker 7: Just found out apparently your boy Mohammed got railed through by ten big black guys all night long, getting mounted by them all in the Hadith And that's that's not like he basically got a train ran on him. Where did you one of his disciples watched it? Where's this?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's in the hadith.
Speaker 2: On it their their second coming of Jesus. Allegedly it got raped by ten dudes.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, it wasn't rape. It was very consensual.
Speaker 2: That's even worse.
Speaker 7: It was a very willing thing. Yeah, and they don't like it even though they're word for it. It's like mounted and rode him all night. And it's like, where does this say rode him all night? Well? The word being used as mounted, the slang term for mounted is about what it is in the English vernacular. Believe it or not, there's other Islamic sources for the time period to say such okay, ten And it doesn't necessarily mean black is in Saharan or some Saharan African. These were more like dudes from India from a certain section that have dark skin. These same groups of dudes were known to have very large fallacies and were known to never go soft again.
Speaker 4: Not my words.
Speaker 7: Islamic sources confirm this, and he was mounted by ten of them from the time the sun went down to the time the sun went up.
Speaker 4: Take that for what you mean, but that sounds to Jacob.
Speaker 7: Like all night long. Okay. Then afterwards he walked back up to his boy and he said, they wounded me all night and then he had to walk funny and he slept for like another day. So I mean, take that for what you want, but it sounds like Muhammad went to a gay orgy that he put together consensual, but he was being wounded all night very.
Speaker 4: Much, well wounded quote unquote.
Speaker 7: I mean, when you get mounted by ten guys back to back to back to back, I could assume that you take.
Speaker 4: A little bit of a you could consider that a wound.
Speaker 2: What was that movie with Craig Robinson where his uh, his rap name was a horse dick dot mpeg. You remember that movie? No, yeah, Craig rock What what fucking movie was that?
Speaker 7: I know, Craig Robinson, but hold on, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Literally, he was a rapper and his nickname or his rap name was Horsetck dot mpeg And then they ended up finding out that he there at the end of the movie. They're like, wait, Horsetick ain't got a dick, or like he he like wasn't born with a dick. So he made up like this myth about him having like this ginormous dick, and that became.
Speaker 7: His rap name.
Speaker 2: Oh hilarious fucking movie though.
Speaker 4: That's but let's see, Oh, this is called uh.
Speaker 7: The hdith refers to the night of Mirage if his signific get, an event in the life of the prophet Muhammad, where he was taken on a journey to Meca from Jerusalem and then to the heavens. His journey was not literal. Wait a minute, Oh no, no, no, no, that's not what it was. Hold on, It's called the night of the Gin, the night of the Gin in the in the hadith. Yeah, anybody wants to look that up. It's it's a thing. It's one of the most things that ever happened, if you will correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: The Hidith is very similar to like the Kabbala as far as esoteric and not literal, though, isn't it.
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: You know what, I'm gonna search that up because I know that there are certain Muslims that only take the Koran to be truth in fact, and there are those that get into the Hideth, and that's where we get like Islamic extremism and shit like that. But let me look it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that that's that's what that is. That it's more of the deeper like esoteric meaning of Islam or whatever.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, okay, So here it is.
Speaker 7: Here it is the Koran is the revealed word of God directly communicated to the prophet Muhammad, while the Hadith are collections of sayings and actions of the Prophet Muhammad as well as his companions, compiled after his death. So it's not esoteric. It's more like, well, I guess it could be if if Mohammad said a thing and it was meant to be esoteric and metaphorical, then that's in the hidith.
Speaker 2: Okay. So it's more comparable to the Nagamadi then, which is esoteric at that point, because the Nagamadi allegedly you know, I know, not a lot of people get down with it. I do personally, But that was like all Jesus sayings. So I mean, it was like one hundred and fourteen Jesus sayings or a hundred.
Speaker 5: Gospel Thomas, what was it? The gospel?
Speaker 7: Thomas well yeah, well that's now the Gospel Thomas, isn't the Sayings of Jesus. That's the like the lost Gospel of q if you will, The Gospel Thomas, if I'm not mistaken, talks about like the childhood of Jesus. Yes, that's the.
Speaker 6: Same Gospel Thomas as the one hundred and fourteen Sayings of Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, which is the Nagamadi.
Speaker 5: One of the books found in the Nagamani library.
Speaker 7: Yet right, right, Nagamadi was a bunch of stuff too. That was that was the books that where they found the Dead Sea scrolls.
Speaker 2: Correct, No, no, no, no, actually fun fact, Yeah, the Nagamati, that's the it was found in Nagamati, Egypt, I think. But that was that's where people you know, that's where Book of Thomas and Book of Mary Magdalene and and ship like that gets into apocryphal kind of ship I think. And so yeah, it's actually a really fascinating ring. But it's literally just like just Jesus sayings allegedly actually.
Speaker 7: The Nagamati Yeah, okay, it includes the Gnostic Gospels. I mean, it's not just Jesus' texts at all. It's it's the Gnostic texts.
Speaker 6: I think that I think the Gospel of Thomas gets lumped in with the word gnostic. I think I think a lot of some of those other texts get blanketed with gnostic because they're not I don't think it's fair to call everything that's not canonized gnostic. And I think that's.
Speaker 4: Literally what it means by phinition, doctor No.
Speaker 6: I think the Gnostic stuff is the ones that are all like talking about how there's a like we're trapped and we got to get out of the like there's the uh, what's the demi urge and all that stuff, and then uh, like, okay, is the Book of Being ag gnostic texts.
Speaker 4: It's apocryphal, not gnostic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I would I would argue differ there. I would argue that the Gospel of Thomas shouldn't be at the very least shouldn't be included in gnosticism because it just gets kind of lumped in with some of the other stuff. Because the Gospel of Thomas shares so much similarity with all of the other books and the Q stuff, which is different than the people who believe in like the demi Urge.
Speaker 7: So the Lost Gospel of Thomas is grounded in narcissism of philosophical and religious movement that emphasize secret knowledge as a path to salvation.
Speaker 4: This contract to orthodox Christianity view.
Speaker 7: That salvation comes to faith in Jesus and his sacrifice. So that's why I was seen as apocryph or heretical and wasn't added to the books. It's not like that's a book based in truth that was written about if I'm not mistaken in the three hundreds BC, if not even later.
Speaker 4: So there, I mean, that's the thing.
Speaker 7: That's why Gnostic conversations and why certain books weren't added to the final adaptation. And then there's the apocryphal, which is why like the Book of Jubilee, the Book of Asher, the Book of Enoch, and you know, those go more Old Testament conversation than you have the ones for New Testament conversation. But anything where it talks about secret forbidden knowledge is clearly not meant to be in the Bible because that's supposed to be free knowledge for all humanity.
Speaker 6: Well, what about the idea that Jesus UH taught different things to his disciples on the side in the canonized books like of the regular Bible and then different things to other people out in the uh like whenever he was out in public. So he had two different ways of talking to people. So he had one way that he would say which could be argued as secret teachings to his disciples and people that were close to him on the side, and then the parables and stuff out to the other people. So the idea that there was never any secret teachings or secret or teachings like that that shouldn't be included, I think just my opinion, because there are some secret teachings quote unquote alluded to in the Bible, I think that all of them necessarily shouldn't be thrown out.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's necessarily secret teachings like what you're thinking. I think that in public Jesus had to teach in parables because the Romans were after him, the Jews were after him, the Gentiles were after him, and he had to preach in a way to where he wasn't going to be arrested. The same thing whenever they asked him like, oh, so you're saying we shouldn't pay taxes, and it was like so if he would have said, yes, don't pay your taxes. That's not God's law. He would have been arrested for trying to incite revolt against Rome or trying to teach to go against the laws of Rome. So what was his answer to this, Give to Caesars with Caesar's and give to God's with his gods. That was a parabolic if you will answer, But it wasn't like that was like a secret meaning behind it. He was telling you, Caesar's face is on this coin, that's Caesar's.
Speaker 4: God didn't ask for your money. There's a reason behind all this.
Speaker 7: Now, in private, when he wasn't speaking to the masses, I'm sure he was trying to give his disciples the true intent. But that wasn't meant to be a secret teaching, because his disciples went out and taught in the ways that Jesus taught them to teach, and that's what spread the church. So I don't believe it's like secret in the same conversation that we're talking.
Speaker 4: About, is like forbidden knowledge or something like that, like nothing near.
Speaker 2: Then explain how a lot of his disciples decided to basically fall away and stop following him whenever he told them to eat of his flesh and drink of his blood because they were taking it literal. So there wasn't just because that he was worried about like he wasn't worry wried about the masks fell away like a majority of them.
Speaker 7: There was only twelve people at the last supper, which one of them fell away.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying this is before the last supper.
Speaker 7: The eating of the bread, blood, the drinking of the blood, and eating of the flesh. That was the last supper. So none fell away because most of his disciples are martyred. No, no, no, no, So whenever and correct me if I'm wrong. I only just recently sumbled across this information. I didn't I wasn't raised this way, so I could have things out of order. But how the story goes is that Jesus was he He fed the masses with the bread, right, and then he went fish and the fish right, and then he appeared somewhere else, like a long distance away, like across a lake or some shit, right. And that's whenever he was talking, And that's whenever he was talking to his disciples saying that you should eat of my eat of my flesh, and drink of my blood, and a lot of people, a lot of them decided to fall away from the story that I heard.
Speaker 2: They decided to fall away because they were taking him little. They were like, what the fuck is he's saying? And I guess only the initiated supposedly were able to get behind. You know that whole conversation.
Speaker 4: You are you are jumping all over the timeline on this.
Speaker 7: So when he gave his sermon where he fed the masks with the bread and the fish. Right after that he was going off to do some praying. His boys took a boat to try to get to the destination quicker.
Speaker 4: There was a storm.
Speaker 7: He walked on water to get to their boat. He calmed the storm, he got them to shore. This all happened. Now there is a large gap of time. He didn't like appear way away, Like he walked out to them as they were leaving the same spot. They diverged paths. But it's not like he like teleported to a new spot.
Speaker 4: Okay, for first.
Speaker 7: Off, whenever they say that they were shocked that he got that far in that in that amount of time. Yeah, I mean walking on water is something that would shock the fuck out of most people.
Speaker 4: I would agree with you for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like you just agreed and disagreed with yourself.
Speaker 7: He didn't teleport, He walked out to them, but I guess you could say.
Speaker 4: Transported, not teleported.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not even feel lost about that.
Speaker 7: But then you're eating of the flesh and drinking of the blood that was specifically at the last Supper, and that was before he was taken by the guards to be crucified, So that only happened with his closest what would be his apostles, and none of them fell away because of that. Now, some of them kind of fell away quote unquote temporarily until he resurrected three days later and found them in the upper room. And then they went on to preach the gospel so heavily that most of them were tortured to death for their beliefs.
Speaker 2: Um Yes, many of Jesus's followers did abandon him after he said that they must eat his flesh and drink his blood. This happens in John six, and it's one of the most pivotal and misunderstood moments in the entire New Testament. So the literal account from John chapter six, verses fifty three through sixty six says Unless you eat the flesh of the Sun of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks of my blood has eternal life. Many A says, many of his disciples said, this is a hard saying. Who can accept it? After this, many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him. That's why I just said, okay, John six, you said, John literally John sixty six to six, Oh wow, kind of crazy six sixty six yep. John Chapter six.
Speaker 7: From that time is that was turned back in a long walk with And this marks a significant point in jesus ministry where many of his followers were challenged by his teaching on the need to eat his flesh and drink his blood to have eternal life. The challenge led to some of them deserting him and no longer following him. The context of this, the preceding verses John six point fifty one through fifty eight, Jesus had made a controversial statement about the importance of eating his flesh and drinking his blood to have eternal life. Okay, the desertion Versus sixty six describes them and all this Jesus question. Following this, Jesus turns to his remaining disciples, the twelve his apostles, and ask them, do you want to leave two?
Speaker 4: What was your original question, sir, oh.
Speaker 2: I just I just said that a lot of them fell off after they were taking him literal and they couldn't understand what he was trying to say that. My point was is that that wasn't something that he was saying because he was worried that the powers that be were going to flay him alive if he was to say it literally, and that's why he spoke in parables. He was saying that in a sense. One, yeah, in a sense it was almost like more meaningful, maybe you might say esoteric, maybe maybe a deeper meaning behind what he's really trying to say. He wasn't literally saying, come take a fucking bite out of my nipple. He was saying, like, like literally, fully immerse yourself in what I'm trying to tell you, right right.
Speaker 7: Right, Okay, I can see what you're going with this. Okay, So I think I misunderstood you. Whenever you said disciples, I thought you meant apostles, because he had more than just twelve disciples. He had twelve that were like his inner core, but he had like tons of disciples. Mary Magdalen was a disciple, but she wasn't an apostle kind of thing. So you know, my bad, I think I misheard you when you first said it. I'd be knowing shit, I'd be learning shit. I told you I was diving into this, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Nicholas, No, I have been too while.
Speaker 6: I've got Jacob on this topic, always like picking his brain on this stuff. So whenever you're defining secret teachings, you were saying that it would be like something that somebody else was told that they had to have this secret knowledge in order to have something happen in.
Speaker 4: The scripture so attain salvation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So there is an argument to be had that actually the author of the majority of the New Testament could be considered one of the first Gnostic writers in general, because the apostle Paul encounters Jesus on his own and is given this secret revelation that only he knows, and he gets all this message. Like that's different than essentially the apostle Paul comes in and is kind of preaching a different gospel than all of the disciples, and it doesn't really necessarily line up. And he's preaching, you know, salvation by faith alone, and you know, confessing Jesus and believing that Heroshenma dead, and you know, all this kind of stuff, and that all of this was told to him and him alone, and and he has I believe it even says that it was like secret knowledge given to him by Jesus and that now everyone has to listen to him. And this is the way it is moving forward, and none of the other stuff. Essentially, Matt because he has the new new.
Speaker 2: I actually have the quote here. This is in First Corinthians two. Well, First Corinthians, chapter two, verses six or seven. This is Paul's quote. We speak a message of wisdom among the mature, a secret wisdom that has been hidden in that God destined for our glory before time began. And then also said the mystery h This is in Colossians Colossians. How do you say that word?
Speaker 7: Colossians Colossians.
Speaker 2: The mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord's people, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. So that's kind of like, you know, some mysteries. It's like hidden mystery school or secret knowledge things. Though he's saying, like the secret that has been kept hidden until this time.
Speaker 4: And it's not that he was going necessarily.
Speaker 7: Against with the Apostles we're teaching, although he and Peter got into it.
Speaker 4: I should mention that, like, and.
Speaker 5: There's a wickedness.
Speaker 7: Because at a certain point, and he also gotta look at where he was writing too, right, Paul was out for the same goal, but on a different mission, if you will. The Apostles were told to start churches. I mean Paul was told to spread the word. Yes, he founded some churches along the way, but he wasn't overtly going against the teachings of the of the Apostles. He was. He wasn't trusted in the beginning, that's for damn sure. I mean he was killing a lot of them in the beginning of his life. But yeah, he was a bit of a rebel character as far as that's concerned.
Speaker 6: I just have a I just have a little contention with Paul personally, being that he is, you know, somebody who never met.
Speaker 5: Jesus in the flesh.
Speaker 6: I guess we'll say, if we if we believe the story of the the Road and whatnot. Never met Jesus was, you know, the the greatest perpetrator of you know, of Christians and whatnot, and uh and basically kind of overwrites all of the people who had firsthand knowledge of you know, the of Jesus and the specific things that he taught which were in alignment with I would say, the read letters. You know, I feel like the most the most people whenever they have their contentions with with some of the teachings in Christianity, it's not it's never really anything.
Speaker 5: That Jesus ever said or Jesus ever taught.
Speaker 6: It's usually something that Paul says about you or or and puts on to Christians. And you'll they'll even rebuke things that Christian that Jesus said with something that Paul says, which is like kind of you're never supposed to go against the grain with like the prophet before you.
Speaker 4: No, I agree with this onn percent.
Speaker 7: And it's when you look at Paul's words and his letters, it is very easy to cherry pick something. And so so many pastors that I have personally heard speak, as a matter of fact, will cherry pick a word from Paul and act as if that was a message to all of Christendom, never mind the fact that it was a letter written to this church at this location to address issues at that church at that location. Right, there's a I'm not saying like an esoteric meaning behind it. But you always got to look at the time, the place, in the audience when you're looking at the letters from Paul. But what I will say is this, as far as in the defense of him, and I understand the contention, I really really do. In mad respect, he never actually met Jesus face to face while Jesus was alive and was conducting his ministry, right, he met him on the road Damascus, and his glory wasn't in the flesh. I'm with you, howmuch you But Peter did and John the Beloved did, and they knew Paul after the fact when he was Saul of Tarsus and then became Paul, and they acknowledged that the experience he had, and they.
Speaker 4: Could say, oh, no, you met Jesus.
Speaker 7: From what you're telling me, I can confirm because I walked with him, I knew him.
Speaker 4: We can't together, we live together.
Speaker 7: This dude who was killing us all has absolutely seen Jesus for himself and they acknowledged him to be an apostle alongside them. Well, and to take that with what you want. But but this tells me that at least the guys what.
Speaker 2: This is like the correlation though, what he, what he and many others are trying to say, is that Paul has the way he's able to uh, you know, communicate or receive some kind of divine download from Jesus. It is very esoteric in that way, like and I mean esoteric in the sense of like think about the Nagamadi, right like if you if you've never read the Nagamati, you're not going to understand what we're trying to say. The Nagamadi in the way that Jesus speaks in the Nagamati is very different compared to the ones in the Bible, which which is why a lot of people.
Speaker 7: That's why they're gnostic, which is why they weren't added to the Bible correct.
Speaker 2: Which is why a lot of people don't deem them canonical. For that reason. However, there is a weird correlation in the books of John and in what Paul has to say that is very strikingly similar to a lot of the verbiage and a lot of the things that were said within the Nagamadi. And so whenever you see Paul, like, for example, there's a couple of quotes that I got from Paul that are very Nagamadi centric. Okay, I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. Never met him. Somehow he has that in him. Okay. Another one. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it. Rather I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ. This is gnostic, which gnosis means to know this is. This is not a belief, it's not a faith, It is a knowing. This is what the Gnostics have studied the longest time. This is what they're known for. It's that you don't take anybody else's word. You somehow are realized within it yourself. That is, go within, not without. That is that is Nagamadi, through.
Speaker 7: It through that is not with Gnostic teachings. Are what soever? Have you read the Nagamati. There's nothing about There's multiple books of the Nakamati. It's not like it's a pamphlet dog. There's multiple books that are associated with it.
Speaker 4: But all of the.
Speaker 2: Nakhamady was found in here going and saying the Nagamati was found in nineteen forty five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was a a book. It wasn't many many books. The Nakhamadi texts, that's a plural term texts.
Speaker 2: There are just like sixty six books in the Bible, but it's one book. That's how the Nagamadi is. Many of different books comprised and.
Speaker 7: Run right right, and all of those were gnostic, which is it's heretical. They completely go opposite of the direction that Jesus was trying to say.
Speaker 4: Have you read that?
Speaker 7: John?
Speaker 4: Have I personally know have you?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I've them.
Speaker 2: I've read them, not all of them, but I did a show on many of them, such as I mean, we've talked about the Gospel of Thomas, We've talked about the Gospel of Baron Magdalen.
Speaker 7: And there's there's reasons why those weren't added to the Bible. But yeah, I mean those you never rounds of scholars. You don't even know if there's tons of scholars I have what Okay, yes, but I also know of scholars who have done the research and have put out so many articles, so many videos, breaking down why the Gospel of Thomas is gnastick and wasn't at it, The Gospel of Mary Magdalene, the Gospel of Judas, all these extra gospels weren't at it because first of all, they were written centuries after the life of Christ, and also they go against all of it. One of them talks about Jesus went to Egypt and learned magic. One of them talks about how he wasn't actually crucified on the cross, it was his spirit that was crucified on the cross to make it look like it was him. Another one talking there's reasons why they weren't at it. They were basically the a third century equivalent of plagiarization.
Speaker 2: The Council of the Counts of Nicia created what we know today as the Bible in three hundred something, the same three hundred something around about time, I believe, maybe a decade or two even before the Bible was prize, that the Council of Nicea, that's whenever the Nagamadi was the the the Gnostic text were created. And actually, something that a lot of people bring up is is that you hear like there's a there's a lot of like offshoots of stories of Jesus. Like we've talked about him before. There's a Korean Jesus, there's a Australian Jesus. We hear about all these different stories. The Bible never mentions those. But the only time that it ever hotly debates reason, the only time that it ever hotly debates any other scripture that is talking about Jesus strictly is the Gnostics. That's the only time. So if it is so heretical and so crazy and so out of this world, why did they go out of their way to be able to try and disprove it in the first place. That's what's weird about it.
Speaker 4: Wait say that again. The only ones that talk about Jesus is the Gnostics.
Speaker 7: That's the only one you just said.
Speaker 2: That's the only one that the Church was really trying to disprove out of all the other stories that are found in all these different countries and all these different cultures about Jesus. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everything else is or Gnostic, right basically.
Speaker 7: Not necessarily, but like there's a for first of the abortisms off of the Aboriginals of Australia, the ancient Romans didn't know they existed, Like that continent wasn't discovered by people in Europe until the eighteen hundreds. So like to say that they had a Jesus story, but those weren't added to it.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, no shit, I'm not talking about them. But dude, we've covered about how other countries literally have stories of Jesus going there. Now, whether it happened or not, it doesn't matter. I'm not even trying to prove that it did. But those stories are never really debated. The only stories that are ever highly debated are the Gnostic ones. And so what I'm trying to tell you before I even go any further, because you don't even know what the basis of the context of this Gnostic understanding actually is because you never read it yourself. You're only just taking it on the word of what you believe to be experts, which is not a really good way to debate anything if you're only going off the words of quote unquote experts and never having really delved into the information yourself. What I would suggest to you, sir, is if you actually get your hands on a Nagamadi and.
Speaker 7: Read through it, don't even go through it with you actually bring it, bring.
Speaker 2: Your your mind that you have right now. Oh this is heretical, Oh this is bullshit. Go through each line and you just have that. But read it, read it and listen to what I'm trying to say. There's a Gnostic understanding with it, which is gnosis, which is a knowing, which is what the Gnostics were trying to teach. And then there's another council of nicea Roman Empire type bullshit that was trying to force everybody to believe or have faith. There is no knowing. This is where the divide is. That's the point that I'm trying to make. Sorry, I'm off my high horse.
Speaker 7: Now, No, I just I'm really tired of having religious debates on a conspiracy show. It's like, we can't help ourselves but to end up back on these conversations.
Speaker 4: But to further this point, fine, fine, we can go there.
Speaker 7: Do you know why the hotly debated ones are the Gnostic texts as opposed to the canonical books, because those are the ones that were in the area when, uh, what's the Sinai Bible, As Ben Carson says, what we'd now call Codex Sinaticus was first comprised, okay the Robin Emperor can Constantian, who was like, like, yo, I want to make this the were official religion of Rome.
Speaker 4: We need to do this. What books are there?
Speaker 7: Because there were tons of books out there, the Gospel of Judas, the Gospel of Mary Magdalen, the Gospel of Mark, all these books are floating around. He's like, okay, if we're gonna make this the official religion, we got to put together a book of what is and is not the truth.
Speaker 4: There's tons of words going around. We need to get it together here.
Speaker 7: So we got all of the church follows that he could find, and they got together and they looked in this said okay. These books are a part of the original documentation. These are either from eyewitnesses or one to two generations removed from the eyewitnesses.
Speaker 4: They follow in line with the story and the teachings.
Speaker 7: Cool things these books over here, and for the record, some of them I disagree with. Some of them I think should have been added to the Bible, but weren't. For instance, the Book of Enoch, the Book of Jubilee, the Book of Asher. I am of the belief that that should have been added to the Old Testament.
Speaker 4: They weren't. I had no word in this I wasn't there.
Speaker 7: But they took all of the apocryphal texts and all of the Gnostic texts and they decided which did and did not belong in the official word. Yeah, there's a reason why those are debated, because those were there at the time and place when this council was put together.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen to what I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to debate you on this topic. What I'm trying to show.
Speaker 4: That's all you ever do.
Speaker 20: Bro.
Speaker 2: First of all, you're the one that brought up religion in this whole conversation in the first place. Let's just be.
Speaker 7: Reallycitated now, not bring up religion on this episode. I came late. What I wasn't doing.
Speaker 2: Shit, he card back right now, because when we were talking about when humanity was first started, you were the first one to say that the Bible really we don't know, it's all word of mouth. We don't know when it was written. Did if I can say that? Or was that a you thing?
Speaker 7: I didn't bring up the creation of humanity. I answered a question that was proposed, and you brought it up in a religious manner. Yeah, your name, so was the first person born who brought it up?
Speaker 4: Adam wasn't the first. I don't know.
Speaker 7: It wasn't me, I answered, I'm not saying you asked it, but Jesus Christ, dude, Adam was born on the eighth day, humanity was on the sixth day.
Speaker 4: It's not my fault.
Speaker 7: He didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Jacob, Listen, Nope, Like, I know that you're a religious person, but I don't want you to think that anybody is attacking you. You take it so personal, feel attacked. It's a conversation, that's all it is. Nobody's saying that it's stupid or whatever. We're just trying to show a different perspective that we, you know, genuinely want to see what you have to say about it. And it's not to say that like we're not coming at you and saying this is bullshit or anything. We're showing a different perspective. And so, eh, my perspective here is that if you were to go back, and you were to go back in the time of the three hundreds, when we talked about the Council of Nicea and we talked about the Gnostic text. Think about it like this. Whenever they were trying to bring all these books together, were they doing it because they really cared about Jesus so much, or were they trying to enforce it via control because it was the leaders that were bringing this book together. And if you were to insert the Gnostic text, then it would have people coming to their own enlightening, because that's all the Gnostic texts were all talking about. It wasn't saying that God is outside of you. It wasn't saying that Jesus was the savior. It wasn't saying that you had to wait for somebody to come and save you.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 2: That's why I was trying to say that you need to look into it and see what it says to be able to get a different perspective.
Speaker 7: By your argument, I can't speak on the Gnostic text because I've never read them, so your argument, I can't speak on anything medical because I'm not a doctor, even though I can look at what doctors say, and I could look at medical sciences and I could like speak on some things. I don't know it all, but like I've heard from experts on certain things, and I feel with the decent amount of a surety that tailanaw does help inflammation. Like I could say that, but I can't say that because I'm not a doctor. You're the same logic. You just no, no, no, you're only because I look at scholars. Your only quote unquote research is what other people have to say about it.
Speaker 2: That's my point. Whenever we do research into COVID, we're looking at all the different articles, We're looking at what everybody's saying. We're not only looking at experts, We're looking at you know, uh fucking holistic teachings and all that other shit, right, Like, it's not just one point of view. That's the point I'm trying to make is that you have a very narrow understanding about what it is we're talking about. With the Gnostics. It's just narrow. It's not it's not, you know, all encompassing.
Speaker 7: So if I was to comprise a list of all the Gnic gospels and explain why each of them weren't put into the Bible and how they are heretical, would you leave it alone at that point and understand why I don't believe that they are canonical and why they're not something that we need to apply to our lives.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying no one should read them because they're satiric. I didn't say that.
Speaker 7: I didn't say that at all. Okay, I believe that you should be able to read the what's the one the bag of a gear that you're talking about, Read it absolutely, Read that. Excuse me if I mispronounced it. Okay, the Nasa Gospels. Read them absolutely, see what they were talking about. But it should be very clear by reading them, how and why these are not in line with what actual Jesus was teaching, and how these are plagarized forgeries written about way later, and why they weren't added to the actual Bible.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Let me draw a comparison here so that maybe you'll try to begin to understand understand the perspective, because I feel like you're not getting the perspective the perspective that I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 7: It's lost knowledge in God's within all of us, and there's more than one way to salvation.
Speaker 4: I disagree with that.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to say is is if we're looking at the Council of Nicea, who composed all of the books into what is now known as the Bible, which was in the three hundred.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that was done to control the masses.
Speaker 7: I know that that's a argument, and I understand why people would believe that that's the case.
Speaker 4: I disagree with it, that's all.
Speaker 2: Was it the leaders that were doing that or was it like your regular poor people that were doing that. Also, the Gnostics had nothing. That was the early the nstal thing the game. They never got rich, they never got famous, they never got anything. As a matter of fact, they were hunted.
Speaker 7: They were not hunted at all.
Speaker 5: Actually they murdered.
Speaker 2: They were absolutely not.
Speaker 4: In ancient Rome.
Speaker 7: Later on, if you're talking like the Cathars and shit, yeah they were hunted and like it was brutal and genocide type conversation. But like the Gnostic conversation, why did they do these things? I don't believe that they were doing it for a get it's quick scheme by any means. My point is is that if we compare it to today, and I know that that is very skewed, but that's the only thing that I know.
Speaker 2: I have only lived in today's age. If we compare it to today, you're essentially saying the elites of the world got it right, and the people that were questioning it are absolutely wrong.
Speaker 7: So you believe that the Council of nicea first and second half that was government officials, that's who was speaking.
Speaker 2: Not even necessarily government officials, but just those in power. Would how do you disagree with that? I believe it was the early church fathers.
Speaker 7: I don't believe that it was the positions of power trying to rule humanity.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. This is where I disagree.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, and that's the thing. It was the Church, which Jesus was not a fan of.
Speaker 7: Right, This wasn't what you would think of with big c Catholic. Okay, this is the very early form of Christendom. This is before they had all the dog and pony show for the Catholic Mass and all these things. It wasn't. This wasn't the control tactic that people think it was. This is back when people were still literally fifteen years before it became the national religion of Rome. They were being executed for being Christian Like. These were people that were conducting church services and I'm using that term with quotes and very loosely in secret for fear of being killed and becoming martyrs. Like, it's not This wasn't what you're thinking of with the grand shebang of a Roman Catholic mass that came much later.
Speaker 2: I mean something had to be a precursor to what that inevitably became, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 7: That would be the liturgical liturgical essence of Alexandria, which was much much much later.
Speaker 2: So the people that comprised it at the Council of Nice.
Speaker 7: Council of Nicea. Yeah, that wasn't a Roman Catholic thing. That was a Christian thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can say Christian, but like which Christians.
Speaker 7: At this time there was not a denomination thereof there was followers of Christ, that was it. Hmmm who Now the Catholic Church will claim that this was the beginning of the Roman Catholic Church, but the Eastern Orthodox would say that this is the beginning of the Apostolic Church, and the Ethiopian Coptics would say that this is their version of the beginning of the Apostolic Church. It's it doesn't matter we throw our modern day monikers on it. But at this time, these denominations and sects of Christianity hadn't splintered off yet it was in Rome. So I guess there's that argument to say it was Roman Catholic. But it's not what we're thinking of with Like all of the the Vatican wasn't a.
Speaker 4: Thing yet, you know what I mean. All of this was much much later.
Speaker 2: The first, the first Council of Nicea was called by Emperor Constantine, the first, the first Roman emperor to convert to Christianity. It's but it's before I just said, but it's before the Roman.
Speaker 7: The Roman Catholic Church. Yeah, he was a Roman emperor, not a Roman pope.
Speaker 2: And the goal, like I said, and it says that the goal was to unify Christian doctrine across the empire and end internal disputes, especially about the nature of Jesus. This was not a gathering of Jesus's apostles or early followers. It was a political theological summit uh nearly three hundred years after Jesus' time.
Speaker 7: Agreed. Like I said, the early Church fathers, they didn't grab Roman senators and bring them in to decide which books should and shouldn't be added. So they brought the Church fathers who so clause know.
Speaker 2: In the World Economic Forum all got together and said, here's the truth.
Speaker 4: We got it.
Speaker 7: We're gonna save you.
Speaker 5: That's what we're saying.
Speaker 7: This is why we can never get anywhere. Dude, I just said early church fathers, the dudes that were like trying to convert Pagans to Christians. You're saying it was obviously the Roman politicians, Like, no, no, no, it was done for that reason.
Speaker 4: I'll give you that.
Speaker 7: He just made it the national religion of Rome when fucked twenty years prior it was illegal to be a Christian.
Speaker 2: He saw Christianity as a tool to unify the Roman Empire.
Speaker 7: Because it was growing so fast that he couldn't stop it.
Speaker 2: You don't see how there couldn't have been fuckery either, again, do you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: I'm not saying there couldn't have been fuckery. But you could also look at the early accounts of not Rome. You could look at the early accounts of even the secular authors, and they talk about this new Christ's cult that was growing in such numbers that it couldn't be like reputed.
Speaker 4: And even though you could try killing.
Speaker 7: Them all, you could try feeding them all the lions and the Roman candles and all these things.
Speaker 4: Somehow they just kept growing.
Speaker 7: So it got to a point that he was basically like, Okay, either we try to make this a thing, or they're going to overtake us and we have more problems.
Speaker 2: So it says why is this controversial? Because it marked the moment when spiritual teaching became a political doctrine, the church started aligning with imperial power. Alternate Christianities such as Gnostic Ebonite, Ariyan marcion Kite were declared heretical, and many at that time argued that the Council of Nicia didn't find the truth it voted on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the Ebionites those were like the scenes which were like the they made Nazarene Christianity illegal, and like there's an argument to be said that, like they picked the version of Christianity because there was, like, like you just said, a bunch of different groups of Christians like worshiping in different kind of ways, and it seems like they picked the one that most aligned with their narrative.
Speaker 2: I guess right, right, It says, so a group of politically pressured bishops led by a led by a pagan turned Christian emperor defining what Christianity must be not necessarily what it originally was.
Speaker 4: Are you reading off of Chad Gpt?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, just asking none of this is like a quote from Well, I'm not saying that to like disparage it. I'm just saying I didn't know if this is like a quote from a scholar or like, if this is like the all encomassing of what the Internet says, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure I can ask for the reference as to where they're getting it from, but that I mean, at that point, it's like I don't know. And look, I'm not trying, I'm just I'm just trying to point out that there is Back then, at the very least, there was way more than one way to skin a cat to the story, and then the Council of Nicea comes and now there's only one way and every other way is heretical. And you choose to not even you choose to not even look into something because that religion tells you that it's heretical. Don't even look into it. That's That's where I'm like, you know, when since when is like knowledge bad? When is wisdom bad? When is more information bad? Like maybe we should take all of it in to really get a greater understanding of the whole story, because you're getting a piece of the story.
Speaker 7: I can name a few examples where there is such a thing as too much knowledge, right, you think about if they kept working towards if they could, they never stopped to ask if they should. There's tons of examples of that. But that's that's gonna detract from the conversation. Hold on real quick, Austin, Your hand is gone up and down a few times. Brother, Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, like, if you were gonna try and to control a growing group of people, what would be a better way than to control the books they were able to read. That's all I'm saying that I agree with Conathan in this way, shape and form, that it is a way to control the populace. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I see that.
Speaker 4: No, No, I absolutely see that.
Speaker 7: And there's tons of argument to be made for all religion, not just Christianity, but all religion to be a source of controlling the masses and keeping them not necessarily scared of the government's reach, but scared of what will happen to their eternal soul if they still out of line. I see the argument, and I'm not negating it. I am saying that I respectfully disagree. I believe that this book gives you freedom, it does not bind you in chains.
Speaker 4: That's just my perspective.
Speaker 2: Well, it's free will kind of you're born with that. Yeah, but it's like you have free will, but it's kind of an illusion of free will because if you choose not to go with the Holy Word, then there is punishment. So it's kind of an illusion of free will in a sense according to the doctrine.
Speaker 7: Isn't that what karma believes as well? You could do what you want, but there's gonna be consequences.
Speaker 2: Well sure, but karma works both.
Speaker 7: Ways, so okay, fair, So what are we talking about here. Yeah, we are born with free will. There's consequences for all actions, both positive and negative. That's literally what the book tells us. You do the right thing, there there's gifts and glory to be had, and if you do the wrong thing, there is punishments to be doled out. That's naming a religion that doesn't have that in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie. I tried taking a nap before the show because I was a little tired. Oh man, I'm all hopped up on Mountain dew.
Speaker 4: Let's go, baby, I can tell.
Speaker 7: And for the record, no, I haven't read all the Gnostic Gospels, but I have read into them before I have not start to finish. I've seen excerpts. I've seen certain things within them that definitely rhyme and sound very much like what Jesus was saying. And I've seen certain quotes that are clearly not within the realm of what Jesus was saying. And there's, like I said, there's reasons why they weren't added. But the earliest that we have because Constantine, like like you said, turned Rome into a Christian nation, and he had to try to find a way to organize what was going on because they had all these breakoff sects of Christianity, and so he wanted to get all of these these books, these scrolls, all of the shit and compile it to one book that we could use as the steps moving forward. What should be added, what shouldn't be added. This guy is saying that Jesus was black. This guy is saying that Jesus actually went and't crucified. Where where's the truth in all of this? Where are we drawing these comparisons from. Get me every single scrap of evidence and paper that you can find on this. Guy.
Speaker 4: Let's bring it together.
Speaker 7: Let's get some educated dudes in on this, Let's get the church fathers in on this, and let's try to formulate this into a book.
Speaker 4: They formed it into a series of codexes.
Speaker 7: Codex Sinaticus is one of these books that we believe was these books that were like formed under the direct order of Constantine.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I get it, that's the official narrative. I'm just you know, I'm I'm an alternative kind of guy. Uh Nicholas, you had your handle there, sir? What's up?
Speaker 5: I've always had this or wanted to propose this question. I guess so.
Speaker 6: Is the Bible essentially is looked at as like the infallible, you know, word of God or God inspired word all the way across the board, and that was decided obviously by people, a person, a group of people or whatever. I feel like, I don't know, is there any person that you could name today, in this day and age that would be qualified to determine what text is the Word of God today? Or if like say, somebody wanted to add or remove something from the book that people put together. Is there someone in this day and age that's qualified to determine God's word adding or subtracting or just in general, does anyone have that authority now?
Speaker 7: In my humble opinion, just Jacob speaking on behalf of Jacob, I don't believe that anybody has the authority to take away or add to the world of God currently.
Speaker 5: Now, Okay, so.
Speaker 6: Men had that authority in three hundred and twenty five eighty.
Speaker 7: They were just compiling the words and figuring out what was and was not divinely inspired.
Speaker 6: But that's my point, is I guess is men bless and blood, men were making the determination of this is divinely inspired, this comes from God and this one does not. And if if they had that authority now, then then they should have it now or vice versa. I feel like there's kind of like a disconnect to.
Speaker 7: Where like a double standard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a double standard of like, Okay, what man can decide what God? What words on a page came from God? What gives them the authority to decide that? And how was that agreed upon then? And it's clasphemous now.
Speaker 7: So I'll give you an example of one to where you really it's like, who gave them that authority? I hear you, one hundred percent to hear you, But I would argue that the vast majority of these books say things within them that it's clear of why they weren't added.
Speaker 4: I'll give you an example. Okay, it is understood.
Speaker 7: That Jesus was never married, never had kids, never committed a sin, never lost it after a woman, he never had sex, any of these things.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's an understood truth.
Speaker 7: Now. I know there's gonna be people that disagree with that because they watched the DaVinci Code one.
Speaker 4: Two many times. Neither here, no there, neither heard, no there. If you had a Gnostic.
Speaker 7: Text or any text that was period dated to that timeframe that said that Jesus had a wife, well clearly this entire book doesn't need to be added because this is incorrect. Or another example, we understand that Jesus was crucified on the cross, okay, and then his body was buried, and then he rose again from the grave later on. If you have a text correctly period dated to the time and all the stuff that says that Jesus wasn't actually crucified, but the image of Jesus being crucified, it was his spirit that was crucified was on the cross, not the actual Jesus. Well, that's incorrect, and it's not like you need some sort of special authority from God to be able to point that out. There's a reason why these books were not added, That's what I'm saying. And it's not like you absolutely needed some sort of a divine blessing to say this is the truth, this is not the truth. It was understood that certain things were clearly not added, or certain things were not true, and certain things were. Now that doesn't mean that there wasn't certain truths within these gnostic texts, because it's not like they were completely set out to besmirch the name of Jesus like at all. Right, these guys claimed that they were followers of Jesus, but they were followers of a plagiarize and forgery. And that's why these things weren't done this way. And it wasn't forgery to the same context that we think of today. Back in this day, you wouldn't be a forgerer by copying certain words and putting your name at the bottom. You would put a certain person's name that was there to lead in credence to this book, which is why, like the Gospel of Judas, whoever wrote that is not going to put the Gospel of Judas according to some jude you've never heard of before dot dot dot named John Smith. They're going to just leave it as the lost Gospel of Mary Magdalen and just roll with it that way. That was a way to lend credence to it. But again, when you look into them and look at them as compared to the Gospels, and you look at them as to the life of Jesus, there's not really much that could be said in favor of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel that I was just asking that because I was if you could read some of the Gnostics or you know that kind of those texts side by side with scripture from the Bible, and if you know, no one told you the difference, you would read it and say well this, you know, this vibe is with me. And then and then I could say, well, I'd read this one from the Bible, and you'd be like, hell, no, that's kind of fucked up, right.
Speaker 5: Some of some you know, you know, some.
Speaker 6: Of the stuff that people would use and except one is is heretical that you agree with, and one is like abhoor it that is in the Bible that's technically you know about like you know, no, I know, it's one of the bad things, you know what I mean, It's like it's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I know what you're What you're trying to say is essentially like the and the whole idea behind the Gnostics is the Gnostic text is that whenever you read it, it rings true to you know, whatever it is that connects you to God or the source, whatever you want to call it, Like there's something that whenever you read it, you're like that actually makes a lot of sense on a deeper level. Whereas you know a lot of the Bible, would you know, it's kind of like you have to be raised with that kind of knowledge in order for it to be ringing true. You're not just going to stumble across the Bible. Let's say you stumble across the Bible at thirty five. I'm thirty five, and let's say I never read any part of the Bible or anything like that, and if I was to read some of that, I'd be like the fuck were they on back then?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. But if you look into the Gnostics, it's more of like, well, it's you don't even have to take it on faith, you don't have to take it on belief, Like it's something about it that just rhyme's true to you. And that's kind of what he was saying. And by the way, the Nagamati scriptures, they do not imply that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married. It's just that they had.
Speaker 4: A Gospel of Mary Magdalen or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well, the Gospel of Mary Magdalene is in the Nagamati. But oh fuck, it's that that they never they never, they were never actually married, but that they had a u. It says that it does imply strongly an intimate and spiritually significant relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdalene, but they do not directly say that they were married. So everybody knows. So that is from Chatchi people.
Speaker 4: So let me make sure I hear this right. Yeah, let me make sure I get this right here.
Speaker 7: So you're saying that the heretical books speak more soundly to the human mind than the book that we should be trying to conform ourselves too. Yeah, that makes sense to me out loud. One book is divinely inspired and we should be doing everything we can to conform ourselves to what it sells us to do. The other one is not divinely inspired, and you're saying that it sings more to the human easet those like when you need it.
Speaker 2: That checks out when you read it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to piece one and two together. That's what I'm trying to say. With the Bible, you have to know the history of this, you have to connect it to the history of that. It's a bunch of fucking you know, depends on a corkboard kind of situation in order to try and understand it from every single possible angle. That's what I'm trying to say. It's like the idea and think about it like this. You know, we just read it from earlier that from Paul and even from Jesus himself that Christ is within you, right. And if Christ is within you, of course a lot of this information would ring true because it's literally Christ within you, right, And that's kind of the point that I'm trying to make. And so either Christ is within you or he isn't. But if he is, then for some reason, this out of order kind of weird meanings are supposed to make more sense. I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's kind of the point behind the agnostic. I think you have to ask Christ to live within you. I don't think that that's just inherently within you. Now, when it talks about in the chapter of Luke where it says the spirit or the breath of God is within all man, that would be another synonym for possibly like your soul, there is a soul within all man, which is the breath of God, the spirit of God. But that doesn't mean if you go internal hard enough that you'll get divine enlightenment from God himself. That's a different conversation. Yes, yeah, I know me and you disagree on that.
Speaker 2: It's just a different way of interpreting it, that's all. And that's when I don't know.
Speaker 12: I I.
Speaker 2: There's there's like a lot of them, like you know, we've talked about, like even Luke Luke chapter seventeen, the Kingdom of God is not coming with signs to be observed. For behold, the Kingdom of God is within you. Jesus said that, yes, the Kingdom of God.
Speaker 7: And in other translations it's the spirit of God, and in the correct original translation, it's the breath of God.
Speaker 4: It's literally what I was just talking about.
Speaker 5: Uh right, r right, breath God, right right.
Speaker 6: You know that's why I say bless you is because the uh when you sneeze, it's an involuntary loss of breath, which is the thing that animates you. So they're covering your back whenever breath comes out.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that that's where it came from.
Speaker 7: That dope. Yeah, dirty Dan, dirty sand Yes, excuse me, your hand is raised, Sam, I see your hand raised to I'm gonna get to your next brother.
Speaker 2: One more quote before you get going, Jesus is quote you have what I have. You just haven't realized it yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah. He said, you'll be able to do all that I can do and more. And his disciples and his apostles after his death went and laid hands on people and healed the sick and like all the same stuff.
Speaker 4: For sure, he was again, who was he speaking to?
Speaker 7: Was he speaking to the entirety of the world or was he speaking to his apostles at that time and place, we got to look at time place, audience, do you this is the context that makes the difference. I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know anyway, Dirty Sanchez, sorry about that. Go ahead, dear, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No worries.
Speaker 14: One of the things I struggle with in the Bible. And I do believe that Jesus is my savior, but I often go back and forth about like who they say the Antichrist is going to be or just his characteristics. And I looked it up just a second ago, so I could actually have But in Daniel eleven it talks about how he will have no desire for women or gods or anything like that because he will see hisself above those. And in our Bible it says that he was not married, did not have girl I don't know ab our girlfriends, but didn't have children and all that stuff. I wonder, like are they alluding to That's where I go back and forth, Like you know, in the Oh God, what were you saying, Mary Magdalene or whatever?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 14: Do you think possibly they kept those out so it could bury some type of ideal in us that maybe our Bible is wrong, that you know, they're they're saying the Antichrist won't have any women, and then they hid those scriptures to where he possibly did have Mary Magdalen.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the Ascenes.
Speaker 4: I don't believe.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't believe that they hid the Gnostic texts. They've been around, they just didn't add them to the Bible. And that's why when they were the lost Gospel of whatever and they were rediscovered in nineteen forty five and up the Dead Sea Scrolls had Gnostic text within them as well.
Speaker 4: It's not that they were lost.
Speaker 7: They knew about them and they were written about in the three hundreds and four hundreds AD.
Speaker 4: Oh, they absolutely taught them anymore.
Speaker 2: They were absolutely lost throughout time. That's why it was such a crazy discovery in nineteen forty five.
Speaker 7: No, but then whenever you look at them and it's like, no one's ever seen this before. It's the truth, and it's like no, no, no, read the council that I see it.
Speaker 4: They knew what this was. We have known what this was.
Speaker 2: So sixteen hundred years there's a gap in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because no one taught them anymore because they understood that they were heretical, and the Gnostics didn't continue their Gnostic teachings in that way.
Speaker 2: But back to the whole they couldn't teach them, as they couldn't teach them they were being fucking hunted and slaughtered. Thus why it was profound discovery in nineteen forty five.
Speaker 7: But they acted like those had never been seen by human eyes before, and it was the truth of the Bible. And it's like, no, they weren't they weren't lost. They were purposely not taught. I would say, you know, there's a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I would say if if something is, if something has gone for sixteen hundred years, I would say that you fucking lost something and then you discovered.
Speaker 4: It, right, I suppose.
Speaker 7: But again it's they had copies of them about, like there's people that were quoting them during the Renaissance, and there were more nastic texts that came about in the Renaissance.
Speaker 4: So it's not.
Speaker 7: Necessarily what you're thinking of as far as like, well, they hid this to hide truth. They didn't teach them anymore, and they went by the wayside, the same way that Jim Jones's teachings went by the wayside. It's not like they're being hidden from the public. You can go find what he was talking about. Nobody listens to it anymore. Because it's understood to be false. So it neither here nor there as far as the conversation for the anti crisis concerned. Look, we're not supposed to be necessarily trying to figure out who it is. We are supposed to be watchmen on the wall for the end times. Okay, We're not supposed to be counting down the days by no means, but we are supposed to be aware of the big significant events when they take place.
Speaker 4: That's that's what we're supposed to do.
Speaker 14: So that's drawing from that is like how the Jewish people say our Christ was the Antichrist for them, Like, what's that is? That is where I'm like, oh WHOA, Like I'm not Jewish, but I'm like, what if they're onto something? But like I said, in my heart, I know, but it's weird how they painted.
Speaker 7: I disagree with it, but I understand why they would believe that he was basically breaking the mold on the entirety of their laws and traditions that make them Jewish. He literally said there is no more jew and gentile. It's only God's people and not God's people, And that took away everything that made Judaism Judaism. So it makes sense why the sand Hadrian wanted to kill him. There's a reason why they wanted to stone him. There's a reason why they made sure he was crucified. Like it makes sense why they would see him as their Antichrist, and why they believe that he's, you know, boiling in a vat of his own neck Gramentin Hell or Shule or whatever the fuck, Like, it makes sense why they would go that route. But again, all evidence to the contrary, and me and multiple Jewish people that I know, not just are resident Jewish correspondent, multiple Jewish people and I have had these conversations about the prophecies that he fulfilled and how they don't believe that those prophecies were fulfilled by him, How they believe that the Temple doesn't need to be rebuilt a third time, they believe that the second building was the time when it mattered and all. It's it's like translatory issues, and it's people that are looking more towards the human understanding of the words rather than the words themselves. And I know that's gonna sound like I'm speaking out of both sides of my mouth as we're talking about all the things of the Council, and I see, I get it. I get it, but I get it. I get why they don't believe in Jesus. But there's also a reason why the messianic judaism is growing to the levels that it is, especially these days. There's truth that can't be ignored, and then there's truth that you can try to turn away from. Kind of where I find these people to be. But that's also why I don't put much weight into anything when anyone says that somebody's the Antichrist. I, for one, thought that Obama could be. There was a couple of checks that lined out for me. But I'm sorry, Murcrone's probably not the guy. Trump's probably not the guy not in Y'aho's not the guy Obama. The bushes like it's I don't believe that any of us know this guy's name right now.
Speaker 4: And I could be wrong, could be very wrong. It might be Elon fucking might be.
Speaker 2: I mean, the end is does the end has been nigh for over two thousand years. What's another two thousand Who's to say that the anti crisis around right now?
Speaker 7: Well, we had to wait for the nation of Israel to be refounded okay, And we had to wait for the first generation of the of the newly formed nation of Israel to die, and it's getting close to that timeframe.
Speaker 4: We had to wait for the temple to be rebuilt.
Speaker 7: There's a couple of key signs that will tell you like, oh no, no, it's timetime, Like shit's getting real now. And these were prophesied about two thousand years ago. So people have been waiting for these things, and they keep thinking that the temple being rebuilt was a metaphorical thing, right, they're talking about the Temple within us. They're talking about Judaism as a whole. They're talking about the Spartics, not the Ashkenazi. They're talking about like no, no, no, no, no, big big dog. They're talking real life. And Israel's a nation for the first time in two thousand years. That just happened in nineteen forty eight. Like it's these kinds of things that make more sense. But at the same time, who's to say that this is even the go round that we're worried about. Who's to say that Israel won't get into some war where they get wiped off the face of the earth, and in another thousand years they reform as the nation of Israel. And that's the fucking timeframe that was prophesized about.
Speaker 4: Like who's to say, we're just supposed to be watchmen.
Speaker 7: On the wall.
Speaker 2: And even what Israel is is debated fair point, like you know what I mean, Yeah, we're talking about who are the original Israeli people? You know, you know, because you check the blood, it's not necessarily them. They're over somewhere in Europe or something like that, right, And then some people will look at Israel and break it down into three syllables is Ra, l isis Ra and who's the l eloheim I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, the name of Israel is in the Bible. Jacob had his name changed to Israel. That's a that's a that's an Old Testament thing, that's a Torah thing. I thought, that's not.
Speaker 4: A new word.
Speaker 2: Original singular god, hell a singular god. So, but Palestine I thought was the original. And then they then they changed it to Israel.
Speaker 4: No, no, they were Israel.
Speaker 7: And then the Roman conqueror said that they wanted to erase that name and they named it Palestine. No, but Israel, Israel itself was So there was Jacob, the guy himself right the whole Uh screwed his brother out of his birthright and all of that. He later had his name changed to Israel, and he founded the nation that we're talking about right now.
Speaker 4: That's Old Testament, dude.
Speaker 5: What does it mean Israel?
Speaker 6: The name, it's like walks with God or something right.
Speaker 7: With God, wrestles with God, yes, which Jacob had that instance where he allegedly, if we are to believe it was a true story, not a metaphorical story, he apparently wrestled with God and won. But then there's others to say that that was a name, so not actual God. There's something to say that it was God. There's something to say that was a dream, something to say it was a metaphor, Like I'm not the guy to have a conversation on this evening, but probably a named Jonathan and I could see it.
Speaker 2: By the way, I do want to, I do want to. Just uh no, I'm a.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, I did pro wrestling.
Speaker 2: Yeah well no, not bro, that's that's pro wrestling, big hoss. Okay, let's get it real. But yeah I did. That's kind of funny. I forgot about that. But uh, was I gonna say about Israel. There was something else that I wanted to say. Damn it, I totally just like it.
Speaker 7: Like they were Hebrews, but then they were israel Lights and that's that's Old Testament ship.
Speaker 2: Right right anyway, Look, I actually, oh that's what I was gonna say. So as far as the Gnostics, I'm not even somebody that's like absolutely believes all of the rhetoric in there, Like I think that it's I look at it for what they claim that it is, which is a bunch of Jesus sayings. I can get down with the Divine Sage himself or the Rabbi or whatever you want to call him, just a guy that had a bunch of amazing teachings. If we're looking at the Nagamadi, that's how you would look at it. I can get down with that. But then the Nagamadi and the Naostic Gospels they also talk about the Demiurge, which is like the fake God, you know, the false God, which is the Demiurge, and it's going to deceive the entire world and all that kind of stuff. I don't get down with that. I don't believe in no fucking Demiurge.
Speaker 4: Mean, correct me if I'm wrong here.
Speaker 7: But the Gnostics also preach it, like, hey, y'all, I know that everybody said that God was the good guy, right and the snake was the bad guy, but like what if it wasn't though, Yeah, it's something like that. That was like the overarching theme behind the Gnostic conversation. That is why the Gnostic texts were heretical. Well, and that's the idea that.
Speaker 2: Essentially God of the Old Testament was the demiurge, and that if you notice that there is a bit of a changing of the heart from the Old Testament God to the New Testament God, which I understand why they're trying to say that, but I don't know. I don't believe in a.
Speaker 4: False reason for that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because we are in the age of grace now that we no longer have to perform animal sacrifices for every time we sin, because that was Jesus, He was that sacrifice. So now God went from our judge to being our father as a whole. There's a reason for all this and why it played out in the manner in the time frame in which it did.
Speaker 4: And I know people disagree with that. I know people take issue with that, and that's.
Speaker 7: Fine, but it checks out as to the word and what we are supposed to take it as.
Speaker 2: Okay, But you don't see within the New Testament God telling some dude to bring his up to the top of a mountain and throw them off. In the New Testament, that's that's Old Testament.
Speaker 7: God, right, same God. But there's a And again, look at the context behind.
Speaker 2: That change in the tone, though, is what I'm trying to say, like very rigid, very kind of controlling, very fucking obey, and I'm gonna push you to your limit to see how much you actually will obey. And whenever you're right at the precipice of showing me how much you obey, I was just fucking with you, Famia. You gotta chuck your kid off this mountain.
Speaker 7: Well, that's the point right back then he was in Again, look at the context of that story. It wasn't just a test of faith, although that's what it was, yes, but he was also seeing would he be willing to do what all of the other people were doing, because around the area in question, the others were sacrificing their firstborn sons to their God. So he's saying these people are willing to follow their gods to this level? Are you willing to follow me to this level?
Speaker 2: So it was out of jealousy, is what you're saying. He did it because he knows well all these other people they love their God and they're willing to sacrifice for their God. What will you do for me? That sounds like a jealous thing, doesn't it? And he does, and he is a jealous God.
Speaker 4: He does say jealous God.
Speaker 7: But that wasn't you know, that's his words, his words for sure, But that wasn't a jealousy thing. That was a test of faith. He's saying, do you have as much faith for a true God as your neighbors do for a fake God? If you can't even attempt to do what they're willing to do to a statue that will never talk back to them, then what are we even talking about here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a test of faith. Let's again it wasn't.
Speaker 7: He wasn't.
Speaker 2: Let's change up the situation here. You have you have a couple of kids. Right, Let's say you're one kid. You take your one kid to toys R russ right, And let's say towards arrest is still around, which I wish it was. But let's say towards arrest is still around, you go and take him to get the most gangster fucking toy that you can imagine, right, And your daughter is still at home and you didn't bring her for whatever reason, and maybe she had some kind of sports practice she wasn't able to go to toys r russ, Right, And your son comes back home with the fucking toy of all toys, right, and he's gloating and he's like, Yo, look look at I got Look at dad got me, right, And then your daughters all, well, what the fuck man, you didn't get me anything. Why don't you do something for me to show me how much you love me? Because you clearly just showed a preference right there, At least on the surface, it looks like you prefer that, right, And so is it.
Speaker 7: Not kind of a what to what kind of story? That would you would look.
Speaker 2: At that out of that would be a jealous thing, right, not saying that it's wrong. You would you would actually argue that it's actually right. If you're trying to show that you know that you treat your kids equally. But if your daughter is like, well, why didn't you do for me like you did for him. That would, on the surface, would be a jealousy kind of stunt, wouldn't it.
Speaker 7: I don't think this is a apples to apples comparison, though, how would you differ? Like how how is getting your kid a toy the same as God the judge? Now God the father, God the judge telling you that if you can't even do the slightest bit of devotion that everyone else is willing to do to their gods, then we have.
Speaker 3: A faith issue.
Speaker 7: That's not the same as showing my child love by buying them a toy.
Speaker 4: I feel like I missed it on you. Literally, that may not have been the best thing.
Speaker 2: You literally can't comprehend the story what I was trying to suggest here. You have no idea where the comparison lies in at all, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I think I think I might have just missed it, bro, I don't know. Maybe that's on me.
Speaker 6: That story is an issue of works though actually not faith, right, because faith alone did not satisfy God. It was the actual going to do the action of what he was asking him to do.
Speaker 7: That's fair, that's fair, And I mean, yeah, you could believe all day, but when you put that faith in practice, I mean, how far are you actually willing to go with that faith? But then later on again Old Testament versus New Testament, it says that our works are as unclean rags, they'll be burned up.
Speaker 4: Works without faith is dead.
Speaker 7: But it's true though, right there's times with people that do great ship from the really yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because that's where I that's where my contention with Paul is is that I feel like Jesus taught a more works based than faith based ministry and that that, at the end of the day is really the only thing that truly matters is like your actions and you you show your faith. You demonstrate your faith by your actions, which is why like whenever, for instance, if you get married to someone, it doesn't matter that you say that you're married to them if you don't act like it, if you're cheating on them every day, or you're you're doing your word literally does not mean shit unless you demonstrate what you say by your actions. So at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you say or think or feel or whatever. The only thing that matters that you're accountable for in real life is how you treat people and by doing what you're saying you're gonna do.
Speaker 4: No, I'm with you.
Speaker 7: I'm with you on this, but I also believe that you can't good deeds your way into heaven. I believe that you can't get to heaven unless you acknowledge you as a sacrifice as penance for your sins for salvation. But you should do good works because you have the ability to do good works. You should honor God for gift of salvation by living your life in the most upright way possible and spreading his word. I don't believe that you should because I also think that if you get this gift of salvation and you just hold it to yourself, right they talk about taking a lamp and putting it under a basket. If you have the gift of freedom and you just hold that to yourself and don't share that with anybody, then you're guilty for their death if you will just as much as they are. You could have saved them and you didn't. That makes you complicit in it. But and I'm not just saying like going and prosthlytizing the people. I think absolutely you should be doing good works because you can do good works, but I don't believe that good works are gonna get yourself into heaven because at that point you're trying to make yourself co savior.
Speaker 4: So either A you're saying that what.
Speaker 7: Jesus did in the Cross isn't enough and that that wasn't enough to wash you of your sins, or B you're saying that somehow you want to do more than Jesus did and it doesn't. Neither of those make sense. I believe that yes, faith with or works without faith is dead works. But at the same time, you should be doing these works anyway one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: You know what I think, though, it's kind of unfair. Not that God necessarily has to be fair with anybody, but don't you think it's kind of unfair that God asks for proof of faith and yet we're supposed to just take everything on faith without a proof.
Speaker 7: I can't speak for everybody, but I can find proof of God's faithfulness to me literally in my daily life, Like I can't even count the ways in which He blesses me on a daily basis, But can you use it for me personally?
Speaker 2: But what's God's like signature as far as the proof that you're seeing on a daily basis.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, where do I begin? Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, I wake up every morning, which is a blessing in and of itself, because tomorrow is not promised to any of us. We could die in our sleep tonight from a brain aneurysm or a blood clot that we didn't know we had getting lodged in our brains. Dead.
Speaker 2: Sure is the signature yahwegh on there? Or is it just could it be?
Speaker 5: Believe?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 2: You believe so, but it's not proof that it is from this specific God. That was kind of my point is that you know, the as far as the whole story of you know, God asking Homie to bring his kid up and throw them off a cliff, that was supposed to be like proof, show me proof that you actually have faith in me, right, whereas if we would ask for any kind of proof, it's it's kind of like, well, you can assign that name, but it's not necessarily the signature. There's not a dead giveaway that it was from this specific God. Is my point.
Speaker 7: I feel you so, I believe that for Christians we do get our faith tested on a daily basis, in sometimes in very small ways that you may not even realize.
Speaker 4: That that's what just happened.
Speaker 7: Sometimes in very big ways, where people come at you and ask you all kinds of questions about your faith and you have to know what the hell you're talking about, or gets shown that you clearly are not much of a Christian, right. This happens to all of us in different ways and in different versions. I get this, But yeah, I believe that all of us have our faith tested on a pretty pretty regular basis. Honestly, because this world is ran by the opposition, who is trying to consistently put snares and obstacles in our way.
Speaker 4: I think those are all tests of our faith.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I mean I get it, you know, just coming from the faith perspective. My point was, it's like, you know, this is why it's so open ended, and why there are so many religions, and why there are so many gods, and why there are so many mythologies. It's because there's not a signature, you know what I'm saying that anybody can look up and be like if say they're about to get hit by a car and somehow somebody pushes them out of the way, just in the nick of time, well, depending on your faith, you'll you'll you'll you'll say thank you so and so. Right, but it's not like, uh, it's not a dead giveaway of who actually did it without your faith.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, so, I mean what tells you that it was an angel versus Krishna versus. I don't know if Christian we didn't do that kind of whoever. Yeah, I see what you're saying, Like, you know, it was Zeus that helped you out of that situation or something, and like, yeah, in that case, I think it would be more faith based, you know, on the individual level.
Speaker 4: I see where you're going with this, for sure.
Speaker 7: Sam, your hand has been raised for a good hot minute, Sir, go ahead and.
Speaker 2: Perry the platypus over there. He might have fallen asleep, Samuel there.
Speaker 11: I was just thinking about how all right, so it would make sense. I've when how you brought up how Muhammad was getting railed out by his.
Speaker 4: Things.
Speaker 7: Anyway, leave it to Sam to come back and circle back to this conversation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Sam, when you realize that, and I don't mean this disparaging or anything, but like SAX hundred years before Muhammad had his quote unquote.
Speaker 10: Incident was give it, which is every for gable.
Speaker 11: But the Bible I believe it was probably says let no whoever comes and says that this teaching me, besides this the true season. Even if they come at disguised as an angel, and then you realize that Lucifer he is, that the he is of a trickster, liking to a like. He is a You can count his counterpart to the Norse as Loki.
Speaker 10: How he is a trickster and of himself.
Speaker 11: It will not surprise me if he did, because he is quote unquote the most beautiful angel of all, and he is a fallen angel. What if he did take the form of his brother Gabriel too, and he did and he possessed Mohammed because Muhammad said that Gabriel did possess him and throw him to the on the floor and everything and made him painfully.
Speaker 10: Right out the Koran.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: And so it will not make it wouldn't be very U.
Speaker 20: P Pet said that, well, he's already bastardized, a guy he tried to turn ambassardized gospels, make his own liking his own image, So why not make his profet quote unquote ull be a bottom bitch.
Speaker 2: I find it kind of funny that the the I believe within Islam they throw the gays off bridges. Isn't that what you said, Jacob?
Speaker 4: Oh, Yeah, totally depends on the country.
Speaker 7: Certain cultures see the men as for pleasure and the women are just for maybe making, and then in other cultures they'll throw homosexuals off of roofs and behead them publicly. It really depends on which area you're in gettingled. It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the night of the anybody wants to look at.
Speaker 21: Us, go ahead, Sam orrey, Sam, I'm sorry, it's uh, it's this is the same culture that focks in little boys and sheeps, so you can't really expect too much.
Speaker 2: Not the only culture that does that, and not necessarily to even say it's a cultural thing, and it's probably just a couple of fucking weirdos that just love the feeling of.
Speaker 4: Sheep systemically a part of the culture.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my gunners sergeant like the first and I me and a group got to b MP. I'm not gonna say it was. It was a gun sergeant. He sat us down, say hey, you want to see what y'all fighting? And I was like and I'm not gonna say what I said because I'd probably get the show canceled.
Speaker 10: But he showed us the video. All you see it's a it's in scope, it's black and white.
Speaker 11: You see it's it's over looking over like this open train and you hear the main what the like, what what are they doing? And you see a truck pull up and you see these two guys get out and you see the sheep just grazing.
Speaker 10: They fucked the goat, that they fucked the sheep.
Speaker 2: And is this comparable to like Mormon soaking where it's like it's okay because it's not.
Speaker 7: Yes, if you sacrifice the animal afterwards in the name of Hala, then it's all good. And it's better for you to get your seed out in an animal than in a woman and commit adultery.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Why do you see why I mentioned the Gnostics as like, clearly you know some of this stuff withinside of you. And then there's the the uh, not the esoteric, the exoteric which is just surface level information you would look at and be like, wait a second, God says them allowed to fuck a goat, Like I don't. That's that's kind of new information.
Speaker 11: Not saying, I mean, I'm sorry, but the the Bible says that vcality is a abominabal sin, that it is irredeemable, and on to it is to death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that God. I was talking about the other one.
Speaker 7: But I'm just saying, do you just make the comparison from Muslims fucking goats to the Gnostics claiming that God was the bad guy?
Speaker 4: Or did I did I miss the step on that one.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how you're able to draw parallels with like completely opposite kind of perspectives, but you can't get the simpler ones. Never I'm trying to make a comparison. Absolutely not, That's not what I'm lated. No, what I was trying to say is that essentially, as I was saying, gnosticism gnosis to know, you can kind of test the source, test the spirit within you, if Jesus or Christ or whatever is within you. That is essentially like your your thermometer. Essentially, just look at it like kind of as like a spiritual thermometer, the Christ within you. And then whenever you read certain things, does it ring true to the Christ thermometer withinside of you. That's where the whole Gnostic kind of situation rings, whereas the the more exoteric kind of information is like, you know, I might read this and it's like, it doesn't really do anything to me. It doesn't really sing true to the spirit of God within me. That's that's kind of the point.
Speaker 7: That I was trying to make, right.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's my point.
Speaker 7: The Gnostic texts teach that God is the bad guy, and so in that the whole novel sick philosophy was that the snake was the good guy and that God was the bad guy in the overarching theme.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's what you're.
Speaker 7: Saying, rings true to your your thermometer. Then that tells me that we're a little off base from truth.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't really know the entire story of what they believe about the Demiurge, but I do know the basic So.
Speaker 7: How are you talking about it if you don't know, if you've never read it, you see what that sounds like.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is I've actually, you know, put hands on it. I've actually put eyes on it. I didn't just listen to somebody talking about it. So what I'm saying is is that I don't I didn't look into the demiurge. I was more so focused on the Jesus sayings more than anything else. The demiurge is like some external shit. But what they are saying, though, is that essentially that the Old Testament God, which is what they would be referring to, because the the Nagamati was written I believe before or right after the the to fucking Nicia Council of Nicea, and so it would be and it would be referring to the Old Testament more than anything else if they're referring to anything, you know, in that time. And so the idea would be is that the the God that was in that Bible was kind of like the fake God, the God that was like the jealous God, the angry God, the spiteful God, that kind of God, and that essentially the God if you it's looking at it from an entirely different different perspective, that the God of the New Testament the God of the Old Testament are very different characters. And so therefore the demiurge would be the Old Testament God or the demiurge the fake God. That's what they believe.
Speaker 7: So it sounds like narcissism teaches more than one god.
Speaker 2: No, no, which is heretical. Oh really, because the Bible also teaches more than one god.
Speaker 7: They do not.
Speaker 4: You have literally just the God, the Creator.
Speaker 7: You have Jesus, the son of God, who was God incarnate on earth. But still Jesus himself said I am not the Father. He said, he is the son of man. And then you have the Word, which is not the same thing. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Well, what was God jealous of again? Of other gods?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was talking about the fucking statues, not the Actually, there's no actual gods up there other than himkill off the other gods.
Speaker 11: God said he would kill off all the other gods.
Speaker 7: On earth. Dude, But there's nobody worshiping the Egyptian gods right down. There's nobody worshiping the Greek pantheon anymore. There's there's a reason for that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 11: And if you kill the ideology, did you not kill the god exactly?
Speaker 7: Okay, So he didn't actually like kill the gods in the heavens because there's more than one god of there.
Speaker 4: It's in the pantheon. That's not really, that's not reality.
Speaker 7: So you have killed the god.
Speaker 10: And Moloch was a demon.
Speaker 2: Called a god.
Speaker 7: Actually in the Bible, they may have worshiped him as a god, but he was not actually a god. That's there's a different distinction there. It's like worshiping an angel as a god. That's not the same thing.
Speaker 2: Literally, whenever God says that he's a jealous god for anybody who worships other gods, the first name that's mentioned is Moloch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when describing other gods, if you translate it properly, he says it says Eloheim shall have no other Elohim before me.
Speaker 7: Right, you shall have no other God before him. He's saying, don't worship anything other than me. So if I'm confused.
Speaker 6: With the theme, is the name for the singular one God, the only God, the creator of all? Why would he in first person use his own name that means the one and only ever to describe other things?
Speaker 5: That mean that good.
Speaker 7: Point, Loheim doesn't specifically only mean God. There's other context where it means something of the angelic realm.
Speaker 6: Well in that so it could be it specifically means another god.
Speaker 4: But right, he's basically there's no other gods but him.
Speaker 6: Powerful ones with the nests, and it is plural in that sense as well.
Speaker 7: But that's what I'm saying, so right, it's spelled the same in all of that context clues give it different meanings. So like, would you not consider the fallen angels that would have become what we would later call the fallen, the watchers, the demons and all that, those would also be classified in the Eloheim class, right?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 5: I I would say technically yes.
Speaker 7: Like there's there's texts that do call them that. So he's saying, don't worship the other angelic beings over here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, the the the argument that I would make is that they're all under the same category, and that that's that God is just a different one of those who's uh taking his claim if you will, and if I hear you, and I'll translate it that way, that story looks that way. If you read it all as Eloheim, it becomes like if you read them all as power, if you translate Elohem to its root as powerful ones, like all the way back, then the whole Biblical story becomes a narrative of these different powerful beings like kind of like vying for people in territory amongst each other, because the.
Speaker 4: See that's yeah.
Speaker 7: The conversation I've heard also is like, well, every god of any of these pantheons were demons that presented themselves as these gods, which would make them by definition elohem. Now I'm not saying I specifically believe that could be. I don't know, but per the context of what you're saying, God is saying that he's a jealous God and not to worship any of these other god's, only him, by God's he's talking about Loki for ish tar raw akhema, not akama. Excuse me, I meant doghead dude ance right, like all these things who would have been fallen angels, therefore Loheim as well. But I also think there's a pretty clear distinction between the dude who created everything and his lackeys who were the other Eloheims. But for the context that you're talking about, I see how that comparison could be drawn.
Speaker 5: For shut this.
Speaker 2: Out, I actually never heard of this. But for the people that say eloheim absolutely is plural and cannot be looked at as singular, there actually is a singular term of Loheim, which isla. And so whenever you're pluralizing it, it becomes Eloheim. That's kind of strange, right, So if you're referencing yourself as Eloheim in the beginning, yellowhem created right, he.
Speaker 7: H is singular.
Speaker 2: La means God or mighty one, whereas lheim means God's or powerful ones.
Speaker 7: That's kind of saying I'm not like a not a master of the Hebrew language here, but I would always take it to mean that when God is speaking about himself and the third person like that, and he's using himself in the plural, he is speaking about the.
Speaker 4: Three in one godhead.
Speaker 5: Well, that's why it has to be right.
Speaker 4: Let's let us make man in our image.
Speaker 7: I take that to me. And he's talking about the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit or the Word. He's talking about these three as a unison, and that would be you know, they're separate, but they are also similar.
Speaker 2: In the Old Testament, was the the son mentioned specificeside? But whenever we're talking about as God as the triple Godhead or whatever however you want to reference it is, is it understood with than the Torah that the Son is part of that union.
Speaker 7: It was understood that the Son of God would one day walk the earth and be the Messiah. Yes, so it was understood that there was a son of God with him.
Speaker 2: So in the beginning when it says eloheim, you're assuming that it does say it is including the sun.
Speaker 7: That's how I have always taken it to mean the God, the Father of the Son, and the Holy Spirit, right or the Word. That's the other thing. The Word was God, and the God was the Word, and all these things. It's the same conversation, honestly. Like they say, it's the three chords on a guitar, all tuned with the same note being strummed at the same time. They are individual chords, but they're performing the same function in unison with each other. That's just my own perspective. There are some Christians, by the way, who believe that what I just said is completely heretical and I should go to hell for saying that. Just so we're all clear, it's not like that's on behalf of all of Christendom. But that's just from the research that I done. That's my perspective.
Speaker 2: Don't you think that it's kind of weird that it's like that, though, because you could say so, I played football for a long time, right, and a football team is comprised of a bunch of football players. But when we are working cohesively, we are called a singular unit. Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: That's like essentially God is comprised of many different factors, but they all work as one as a unit. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say many, I would say three.
Speaker 7: And they are working together in their own ways and to perform their own job, functions and roles.
Speaker 4: Yes, so it gets more convoluted the more you get into it.
Speaker 7: To be honest with you, God had to send himself onto earth to be a sacrifice for people for his creation, right, But he didn't send God himself. Yahweh didn't send Yahweh himself. He sends his son, who is a part of that three union. They're all the same, they're they're all accord in the tune of g being strummed at the same time. So like you can replace one with the other in certain contexts, but they are not the exact same thing. They don't perform the same function. But the Holy Spirit that connected both of them is how that was God on earth. Right, So like I don't have a problem with Catholic saying that Mary was the mother of God. I don't particularly like the amount of weight they put onto her for that purpose. Her womb was the ark of the New Covenant. I get all that. But yes, Jesus was God in flesh, but he was also the son of God. So like yeah, like I said, the more you look into it, the more you dig it's it gets convoluted. And I understand why there's so much dissemination between it.
Speaker 2: My God, I did not realize we were over four hours. Holy shit, time flashes when you're having fun.
Speaker 7: Baby. I can't wait for us to one day have an episode where we don't talk about anything biblical whatsoever and stick strictly to conspiracies.
Speaker 2: Gonna agree, I agree on that, sir. By the way, I want you to.
Speaker 7: The record how we got started on this was early man and cavemen, and then we talked about a global flood and we started talking about the historicity of it all, and I was like, wait, wait, wait, pause, I'm not saying that the Earth is only six thousand years old. I think it goes a little bit before that, and there's some misunderstandings here, and that spawned every fucking thing else, So.
Speaker 2: You kind of opened the door to it.
Speaker 7: Didn't mean to. I was talking about the global flood, that was all I was doing. And I was talking about the story of Noah predates the story of Gilgamesh.
Speaker 4: That was all I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: This was an absolute blast. I love this conversation seriously, and it wasn't even like to argue. It was just to you know, come together with difference of thought and see how the difference of thoughts could align. That's all.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I get this conspiracy show. Say that again, Nick, Appreciate you. Nick.
Speaker 6: I was thinking Jacob because I enjoyed these conversations myself, and Jacob is the only person that I feel that I can have the back and forth like this in like a non combative and like, I don't know, it's it's it's.
Speaker 7: Nice, semi combative, a little bit like but like we need to bring boxing gloves to bro Grove because of me and you, John.
Speaker 2: Then it's like, no, no, that's not that was not the tone here. First of all, Jacob, you don't want that fucking smoke. Okay, I'm just kidding. I don't know. First of all, bring your ass whenever you ready. I don't I don't have I don't have the stam enough for all that shit. I'm I'm way back, dude. I'll give you. I'll give you sixty seconds of fucking straight up hell, but after that I'm winded, So just run around for a minute and I'll be done.
Speaker 7: I put you in armer once upon a time, didn't I Yeah, yeah, I thought I did in the front yard and it was like me and you fought. It was literally just to like see how you could move in.
Speaker 4: The armor and like get an appreciation for.
Speaker 2: It is hard being in that. It's so it's so hot, you can't breathe, it's hard to move around in it, you can't see shit, Like it's difficult, way different than you hear.
Speaker 7: The stories of these battles from the Middle Ages, lasting like all afternoon.
Speaker 4: I'm like, in full plate armor. Get fucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you could for that, but uh but yeah, anyway, No, this is a good conversation, And Jacob, I wasn't like I was saying, this is not to come at you. It's more of like, who else am I going to have this conversation with?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, Like you're really you're the only Christian that actually that I know, that actually knows shit. Because most people they say, oh, I believe in Jesus, that's all I really need to know.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh, well, you're the really only the one.
Speaker 2: The at least of my circle, that really knows enough about the Bible to even have these kind of conversations with which is sad.
Speaker 7: Actually I don't have enough knowledge. Though I have, I would like to think that I know more than the average bear. But it's not like I'm a biblical scholar by any means, and I'm not a Christian apologist by any stretch of the imagination. I would like to be. I would like to do more research and game more of this information to where I could recall the ship fast as fuck.
Speaker 4: But I mean, it's it's a lot to take in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's a lots of things to commit to memory, and I only got so much mental brain space.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I'm doing the best here. Give yourself credit. You know a lot about this ship.
Speaker 6: You know it's impressive, and appreciate it. Yeah, that's what I was trying to get at the same thing that you were saying Jonathan, and I can't have those these conversations with anybody else about like anybody getting offended and also exploring like my ideas without them thinking that I'm like a spawn of like trying to lead them down the wrong.
Speaker 5: Path or some ship, you know what I mean, attacking me. Yeah, that's what I mean. I can't.
Speaker 4: I want to get back on the show.
Speaker 11: Ye.
Speaker 7: I want to get Jay Dyer back on the show because now that I know more about him and his Eastern Orthodox belief system, I have so many questions for him. But the thing is, he is like a twenty five year veteran of baiting and rhetoric in philosophy, and so like, if you're gonna come at him, you better have your fucking homework doing. I'm not trying to come at him by any means, but I didn't realize that he was an Eastern Orthodox guy, or like what his what his standpoints weren't a lot of this, or why he found his way to that line of faith. But like, bro, if you could reach out to him and we try to set up another meeting, another another zoom call, I have so many more questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honest problem with him though, is that he was only able to go for an hour. That's just not long enough to have these conversations.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that was because he was sick that day or what.
Speaker 7: Because I just watched him on rus Lawn, which is a pretty sizable YouTube channel, to be honest, and they went for two hours back and forth debating about what I would call non denominational Christianity versus ether Eastern Orthodox and all of these things.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe because it was a zoom call versus in person.
Speaker 2: He is a Christian or not, I can't remember.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, Oh, Jay Dyer is hard or Christian debater, but he's an Eastern Orthodox Christian.
Speaker 2: I would love to get Jay Dyer and Micah Dank on a conversation.
Speaker 7: Oh, for the love of God, No, no, no, I don't want Jay to to get angry with us for hosting an event of that nature, because Jay Dyer is a true classically trained debater. Oh wait, Micah Dank mm hm oh God. For some reason, I thought you meant Brandon Kroll. Yeah, no, I'll take I'll take Michah Dank and Jay Dyer. That would be fucking great. I mean, I love Brandon, but he gets a little He's just gonna get mad and quick, get out of here, quick though. That's Micah Dank, doesn't. He keeps saying he wants somebody to debate him, but as soon as I offered up any points of contention, he like got flustered.
Speaker 4: It's like, so, do you want the debate or do you not?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's uh, he's a little hot blooded. I do love that about him though. It's and you could say that he's hot, hot blooded or maybe just passionate, which I like him. Dude. By the way, I actually kind of felt honored because I've been trying to really get a hold of a lot of this, you know, get a get a good understanding a lot of this esoterical kind of shit, and for me, for Mike ad dude, Michael Nick. I didn't tell you about this, dude. Micah Dank reached out to me after the show that we did, and he was like, Hey, I've never offered this to anybody, but would you be willing to start a new podcast with me? He goes, I think that you would be great as a co host, and I was like, that's fucking awesome, dude, that's kind of that's kind of like a high regard for me. I feel like I'm still really new to a lot of this shit, and so for him to say it, I thought that was fucking sweet.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, of course that's the one.
Speaker 6: That's the one you were talking about the other day about like adding a new episode.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, the the as far as adding a new episode, which I don't know when I'm going to do that, but it is a goal of mine. It's just that I got Kenzie's here with me for the summer.
Speaker 4: So many hours in the day, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And to be honest, back whenever we were running Meta three times a week, it was a lot. The only reason why I'd be open to it is because I wouldn't for that third show, I wouldn't have a co host, so I could literally run it at four in the morning if I wanted to, you know what I mean. But yeah, that would be more of an esoterical kind of thing. So I'm not sure when that's gonna start. Maybe it starts next week, maybe it starts whenever my daughter goes back to Louisiana. But I don't know. But it's definitely coming because I love diving into that kind of like deep shit.
Speaker 7: But anyway, all right, well you seriously considering joining up with Mike A Dank for a show though? Bro?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, like, And that's what I was trying to say, is that the only way that I would do another shows if it's only by myself, so that I could have the leeway to do it whenever I want.
Speaker 7: I'm not talking about for the cult. I'm talking about like an independent project.
Speaker 2: No, there's there's not enough time. No, And that's the thing I would love to, I like, I know that I would have a blast and the conversations would be fucking lit. I love that guy.
Speaker 5: He said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just like I saw it as honorable, you know what I mean, or as an honor so because I've listened to him, dude, I've been listening to him before, even before I ever started podcasting, like because he was going on all the shows he was on, you know, Tenfoil Had and Forbidden Knowledge News and shows that I was listening to before I ever started the show. But yeah, uh, I would love to, but there's just not enough fucking time of the day.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Look, I didn't realize he'd been doing it for that long.
Speaker 2: That's he's taken like breaks and stuff, so he's not he hasn't been like super consistent. Now he's like super back into it. But just as far as like his astro theological understanding, Like, dude, the way he understands that kind of shit is fucking beyond me. I don't know all that shit like that. Well, but that's like his specialty is the astro theological stuff.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: You don't comments what's that in the comments? It wasn't even me. I had never seen the movie Poltergeist, but apparently it's like all of this is like a rip off of the Polstergeist movie and all these things. And I was like, well, I can't say that. I don't know that. I've never seen the movie. Apparently, people, yeah, two thousand and five movie. If I'm not mistaken, basically the whole the zodiac thing, and I don't.
Speaker 4: Know if he's been doing it for that long. No, that's not think like anything that I could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's not where all that like that astro theological shit has been around for a lot longer than twenty years.
Speaker 7: Not the Zodiac thing, but the conversation about the twelve Disciples and the twelve zodiacs and all these things.
Speaker 4: Apparently like that was talked about in this movie. I don't know. I've never seen the movie.
Speaker 7: I'm just going off of what the comments said for that episode.
Speaker 2: So I think that that's where it originated.
Speaker 7: Or that he ripped it off of a movie. Yeah, And I can't say that that's a true statement. I don't know the level of research he's done with it, but if he's been doing it for that long, I would think that anything that I could bring to the table he could easily shut down and like show how well you would think that.
Speaker 4: But dot dot dot dot, that's he looks at.
Speaker 2: He looks at things strictly for its esoteric. He doesn't he doesn't believe anything of that literal stuff, and so he's a little bit extreme in that sense. But I like the perspective that he brings because from that point of view, he knows a lot. Not to say that it's truth or false or whatever. I'm just saying, from that perspective, he gets it. But anyway, I mean, people can say what they want about him. I think he's fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a fun guest. Honestly, I don't dislike the guy.
Speaker 7: I went on his show as a matter of fact to talk more about it and everything.
Speaker 4: But he yeah, yeah, I hope he does.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, all right, well look let's wrap it up. We're at fucking four hours and twenty minutes, dude.
Speaker 4: So sorry I got such a late start.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: No, we actually, I mean I started like ten minutes after nine. Yeah, so I mean we're we were still like on time.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It was just that, you know, I was like, fuck it. I mean, I'm sure he's eventually going to show up. He would have texted me. I figured that you fell asleep, because usually you're always right on your phone every time I text you. I can see that you read it and all that. I was like, he probably fell asleep or something. But it's Samuel. Go ahead and give your stand off, sir.
Speaker 10: Good night, Dresseie pull a where if you are.
Speaker 11: I'm blessed be the chaos, much love from the Quick Boys, and blessed be the chaos.
Speaker 2: Two times.
Speaker 7: Blessed.
Speaker 2: Let's go. And yeah, with that being said, I did want to say that if anybody wants to be able to join in on this long ass conversation. I can't guarantee four hours every time. This is actually a first, I think for the live shows. But if you want to be a part of this conversation next time, go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts and sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here. You will get access to be able to join us every Tuesday night for the live show. Literally every Tuesday for the rest of your fucking life. Okay, I mean, there is not a better deal than that. If you want to be literally not only just consume information, but to be part of the information that is being talked about, just come on and you see, like, not everybody has something to say. Some people write in the chat, some people just sit and watch. But to be a part of the conversation in live time, there's just something extra about it. It's like going to a concert versus listening to an album, you know what I mean, Like, there's there's a there's a majestic difference in there. So I just want to throw that out there. But probably the best part about coming and join us on Patreon is that it is completely commocial fluously. Yeah, buddy, so yeah, come check us out. Thank you for all the good cult members who have already done so.
Speaker 7: Indeed, indeed, before we wrap up, I'm gonna go ahead and give all the shameless plugs if you haven't already, but you would like to get your starts in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver Boy, and then come check us out at cecsilver dot com.
Speaker 4: The link is in the description below.
Speaker 7: We're not saying that silver and gold Boy and a minted coins are the only thing that you should put towards your financial future and your nest egg, but we are saying that a diverse portfolio is a happy and growing portfoit.
Speaker 4: While it is still able to be bought, while it.
Speaker 7: Is still affordable for you to get your hands on some of these products, go ahead and do so. The best way to get started again cocsilver dot com link in the description below. Our boy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and tell them what we sent you. But the other way that you can support this show. And yes, we understand that this episode was very religious based. We understand that it's not for everybody, and if you could kind of get the vibe that you didn't want this, Hey, just listen to the next one. It's all good. We talk about all kinds of things here at the Cult of Conspiracy. We talk government conspiracy, we talk esoteric knowledge and mysticism. We talk religion, we talk history, we talk debates, about conversations about things that make some people uncomfortable. But if anything, this is the time and place to have these kinds of conversations. So if you would like to be a part of this, if you would like to help us grow this algorithm and help promote this show to more listeners, what you could do at this time is please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like suscribes the competation, but postly for reviews shares, sit the friends of family shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity our algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential Calle members like the rest of you. Final, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready go check out Meta Misteries Jonathan's other show and getting the same five storviews and the positivity on that platform.
Speaker 4: Come check out the Caje to Night. Come check out both of our individual patriots.
Speaker 7: To join us for our Wednesday night lives every Wednesday night at nine o'clock Central. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another view offul episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to.
Speaker 7: Learn just as soon as humanly possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item.
Speaker 4: It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 7: Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive OFLL for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT