Speaker 1: This is The Other Side of Midnight.
Speaker 2: They're running a strange program, y'all.
Speaker 1: With Walter Sterling.
Speaker 3: Come out of.
Speaker 4: Your stupor, get set to go With Walter Sterling and his wacky show Whether it's wrong or right It's the other side of midnight He.
Speaker 5: Has all the news and other people's weather Dead air and jingles weaving together Weird phone calls coming every night But Walter doesn't stop till it's.
Speaker 2: Daylight Walter has stories that are strange to hear.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they're even funny.
Speaker 2: He'll stop for the occasional advertisement.
Speaker 5: That's how he earns his money.
Speaker 2: He's got Florida stories and strippers on the loose.
Speaker 5: You know in China they call a penguin.
Speaker 3: A business goose.
Speaker 6: That's probably not quite right.
Speaker 4: But it's the other side of midnight.
Speaker 5: So get under the covers, it's time to go.
Speaker 6: Shut out the lights, turn on the radio.
Speaker 3: It's gonna get crazy from this.
Speaker 5: Point on we hope you know this is the walter sterling show.
Speaker 4: You're the side of midnight.
Speaker 3: Oh bring it up loud listen to that ladies and gentlemen feel it in your truck feel it in your truck where's my thing Big now, big. My God, Ross Caldhart, Sydney, Australia. You don't hear that on 2GB, do you?
Speaker 2: You certainly don't, Walter. You certainly don't.
Speaker 3: They should be ashamed of themselves for that boring crap they put out.
Speaker 2: Well, what I've got to tell you about tonight, Walter, is pretty interesting because it's not too far from where you're sitting, my friend.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: This is Ross Caldhart. Let me introduce you properly because you're a big deal journalist, award-winning broadcaster, expert on UFOs, conspiracy theories, and our government's failure to inform us. He's live in Sydney, Australia. He works with News Nation. Welcome to the show, Ross.
Speaker 2: G'day, Walter, and g'day, Midnight Misfits. I'm talking about a place called Susquehanna, which is a power station, which is in Pennsylvania, the Susquehanna Steam Electric Station in Pennsylvania. And you and I, Walter, have been very prominent, I think, in taking a very sceptical view over the last few years about the official explanation for the unexplained objects that have been breaching airspace over often very sensitive government military facilities, but especially just over suburban New Jersey for many, many months. And you and I were both talking many times on this show about the fact that time and time again, we are told by the authorities that these are just drones. And the most banal explanation being offered by those in charge is that clearly some naughty person is just putting up a commercial or maybe even a military sized drone and breaching the airspace over sensitive civil aviation facilities. And don't you worry your tiny little heads about this. There's really nothing to worry about. It's nothing anomalous. Well, my friend. I have just put to air an interview with a guy who I think puts this to rest once and for all, and he is very strongly of the view that we need to take anomalous phenomena over sensitive military and civilian facilities extremely seriously indeed. The guy's name is Daryl Johnson, and he's a very... Big banana. He's formerly one of the top experts on domestic terrorism in the United States. He worked in a counterterrorism role in the U.S.
Speaker 3: Army.
Speaker 2: And he ended up working inside the office of. the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the Office of Nuclear Security and Incident Response, doing all of the security for the body that controls the security over some of our most sensitive nuclear plants. And what he's discovered is truly shocking. Forgive me, I'm getting somebody. Believe me, I understand.
Speaker 3: It's all right. Pause if you need to, because I want to hear this story. This is clearly a big story, sir.
Speaker 2: So he was responsible for monitoring, assessing, and trending all drone and UAP flyovers at every single commercial nuclear power reactor and fuel cycle facility across the United States. It was Darrell who wrote the annual report to Congress for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's security inspection programs. He was responsible for all of the security advisories sent to all the licensees, and he reviewed all of the suspicious activity reports from all licensees. And essentially, he was the guy who did the trend analysis on what is actually being seen over these nuclear power plants. And his job was to coordinate with the Department of Defense's UFO Investigation Office, the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, on UAPs. And what he revealed to me in this interview is quite shocking because he's discovered that, for example, at Susquehanna, 22nd of October 2022, what was officially described as a drone was a gigantic black triangular object with a large spotlight that hovered over the nuclear power plant for two hours.
Speaker 3: Two hours?
Speaker 2: And it did this with total impunity, shining down a huge spotlight over one of the most sensitive facilities that has nuclear power in the United States. And what's interesting is the official explanation is that these were just one of several drones that breached the airspace. That's what the public have been told by the NRC. But the reality is from the guy who was in charge of security, he thinks these are anomalous. He says the lights were very, very prominent. If somebody was trying to hide this object, it was a very, very clearly, obviously well-lit craft that was clearly some kind of structured craft. It was a black triangle. No noise was heard. Absolutely no sign of any propellers or no jet engines, no turbines, a completely silent object hovering only very, very low over the head of security guards. And they were completely hopeless in their inability to be able to do anything about it. And what's interesting, Walter, and you and I have spoken about this before, that all too often what I suspect is described as a drone is is purely and simply an unexplained object and that the official default position now has come to be that UAPs, unidentified anomalous phenomena, objects like this black triangle, are reported either as drones or not at all. And that's exactly what Daryl Johnson tells me in the interview that we've just put to air. He says that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission He says it's incredibly serious. He says they're getting incomplete data because there's no guidance that distinguishes UAPs, that is potentially anomalous objects, from unmanned aerial systems, drones. Nobody knows how to tell the difference. And he said that inside the NRC, when he tried to raise this as a concern, nobody cared. they actually tried to discourage him from reporting it to the Pentagon's UAP office. And he was saying, he doesn't say that they are extraterrestrial, but he did tell me, quote, something is observing us. We don't know what it is or who controls it. But he said that in his time at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, he, Daryl Johnson, the guy in charge of security said, saw time and time again objects being explained away as drones when he could not plausibly explain what they were. And he said he didn't think there was any willingness inside the NRC which, of course, is the body that is meant to be protecting us all from the possibility of the nuclear materials inside these plants being swept away by some dastardly terrorist. Basically, his division director laughed at the idea of aliens or UAPs and joked that And he basically discouraged him from making a report to the Pentagon as he was required to do by law. And so he's gone public with me and it's quite a major story. I'm genuinely concerned by what he reveals because what he's saying is that even if you wanted to bring down these objects, I said to him, why didn't somebody just shoot down these craft over these areas? And he laughed and he said, you wouldn't believe this. a drone is defined as an aircraft under FAA laws. And so it's a breach of the Aircraft Sabotage Act to shoot down a drone, even if it's hovering over one of the most sensitive nuclear facilities in Pennsylvania. And he said it's a potential felony liability for the security staff at a nuclear power plant to either jam, damage, destroy, hack or seize any kind of aircraft even if it's a remotely controlled drone. All they can do is watch the object and watch it leave. So really, there's no power to do anything. So whether this is Chinese, little green men from Zeta Reticuli, or something else, maybe some civilian playing games, we have a huge hole over our most sensitive nuclear power facilities, because as he explained to me, The reactors themselves are very, very well protected. They have incredible quantities of concrete surrounding them. But to take out a nuclear reactor, all you need to do is damage the cooling pond or other sections of the nuclear site that I'm not going to reveal. And he says you can disarm and disable a nuclear power plant using a $ 10 drone with impunity. They can't even shoot it down. And if it was alien, Walter, well, as you and the Midnight Misfits now know, they wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.
Speaker 3: Now, Ross Caldhart, News Nation, as a man of action like me, our first reaction, if we're stationed at a nuclear, nuclear power plant and we see objects that we cannot identify and our control towers are saying, we don't know what that is, we're going to shoot them down. What happens to the soldiers who say, I'm going to shoot it down?
Speaker 2: They would go to jail for committing a felony offense under the Aircraft Sabotage Act. It's hilarious, Walter. Nobody in government has actually thought. They've spent so much time debunking the UAP story and trying to tell us that there is no such thing as aliens, that they haven't addressed the fact that technology has changed. As we see in Ukraine now, it's possible to knock out the most advanced Soviet Russian tanks with a $ 10, 000 military drone carrying armor-piercing weaponry. We can take out nuclear power plants from above in ways that weren't contemplated even 10 years ago. And the technology is of such a threat that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, according to my informant, Daryl Johnson, the guy who used to run their security, he is saying that they are woefully unprepared for this kind of incursion, whether it be alien or foreign adversary. Whatever it is, something has been penetrating these very sensitive nuclear facilities with total impunity.
Speaker 3: Do you think Daryl Johnson, your source... is in any danger for revealing this.
Speaker 2: No, he's a ballsy guy, Walter. One of the things I love about America, in the English system we operate under in Australia, people get intimidated by governments. But the thing I love about America is you guys were imbued with civics. You're not taught to hate the media and you're not taught to not be a whistleblower. People are encouraged to come forward when they see wrong.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: And I really admire that about America. People speak out when they see wrong. And he's a good, brave man. He's written a terrific book that basically highlights chapter and verse the failings inside the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. And I sincerely hope the top people in Washington listen to him. Because interestingly enough, he was one of the guys who sounded the alarm about right wing groups shortly before the January 6th congressional takeover where the Congress was invaded by thugs that trashed the Congress. So, you know, he's one of the people who I think has persistently taken a strong stand on combating and predicting threats and good on him for writing the book he's written.
Speaker 3: Ross Coulthart, News Nation. What's the name of the show? How can we see you on News Nation?
Speaker 2: Reality check. Ross Coulthart. Thank you, Walter.
Speaker 3: The Other Side of Midnight, Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. It's the Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 4: Walter Sterling, the biggest all-night show in American radio.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm retired detective Vic Ferrari. And on tonight's episode of Confessions of a Retired Detective, I explain what it's like for a rookie cop to work in a South Bronx precinct. And it's not as glamorous as you think.
Speaker 3: Coming up in moments with.
Speaker 6: Walter Sterling on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: Home state hustler busted.
Speaker 7: Details later, the people of Walmart, Walter Sterling.
Speaker 2: The other side of midnight, Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 6: Find out how people are finding new, groundbreaking, innovative ways to get arrested.
Speaker 1: I'm James Parker. Florida Stories is coming up on the Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 3: Oh, you want me to read this?
Speaker 1: Well, okay.
Speaker 3: The drive-thru brew making its return.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna hear this anywhere else. It's on the way, coming up. Yes. Hello? Hello? Coming up? Yes? Was that it? Was there more to that?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The reason I said it like that, I figured that was it. But the reason I said it is sometimes, every now and then, I know this is shocking, we may have like a little technical challenge between the control room and the studio. And I just wanted to make sure that we were still connected. That's why I needed to hear Matt go, that was it. As opposed to saying, that was it. Either way would have been good. Walter Sterling, 25 past the hour, and I want to talk to you. We've heard from Ross Caldhart twice a week, every week, for months. And Ross always presents to us a similar challenge, as does Dave Scott. They both have a tremendous amount of information that indicates our government is lying to us, completely lying to us. They have information about UFOs and UAPs, and they're aware of drones and other aircraft buzzing nuclear power plants. And what we just learned from Ross was that if you worked at a nuclear power plant, And if you saw a UFO, UAP buzzing, buzzing it, and you had guns and weaponry, you're not allowed to shoot it. I can't think of a better scenario, or scenario if you're from Jersey, scenario that would beg a shoot down more than seeing an unidentified flying object above one of our nuclear power plants. which are surprisingly easy to take out if you know what to do. They're not complicated. They're delicate, well-balanced, but they're not that complicated. And if you know enough to have a big giant drone or a flying saucer, you'd know what to do. I'd like to know how you feel. A couple things. Do you think, as I do, that our government is at the point of being a joke? It's a joke. They have many files. And our president said, I'm going to release all the unidentified flying object information. And that's what he's done. He's exactly honest. What has been released are files that are unidentified. They don't know what this stuff is. They've studied it, some of them since 1948. They've studied it, and now they're like, we don't know what it is. Here, you look at it. But then there are those other files that I'm convinced are there that are identified flying objects, identified craft, identified objects. alien bodies, identified living aliens. They haven't released those. He never said they would. He never said they would release. They would release the identified objects. Never said they would. I think they're withholding a lot. And I think it all goes into the package of what the stupid population can handle versus what it can't handle. And then we learned about that insane law, that insane rule, which is that if an identified object flies over a nuclear power plant, They're not allowed to shoot it down. These are our military. These are the finest people we have in the world guarding those nuclear power plants. They are well-equipped, well-weaponed, weaponized, and they're not allowed to shoot them down? That law needs to be changed today. You and I need to write to that scary Senate woman, Congresswoman March, what's her name? The one with the sleeve tattoos. I mean, I love her. She's gorgeous, but she has sleeve tattoos. Hard to know what to do about that. She should be taking the initiative to say, wait a minute. Or General Electric, the company that builds the nuclear power plant, should say, wait, we don't want wacky drones flying over our power plants. If a nuclear power plant is being subjected to unidentified flying objects, to buzzing over from drones, we want them to be able to shoot them down. I'm sure about this. Here's my phone number, 800-848-9222, 800-848-9222. The only possible reason that that law exists, that you can't shoot them down, is that they, and you know who they are, they believe that most of the drones, most of the aircraft flying over our nuclear power plants are ours. We just don't want to give up what they are. We just don't want to identify what they are. We just don't want to share that information with our scary enemy. That's the only reason there be a law on the books, on the military books, that say you can't shoot those things down. What the hell is the point of having armed guards, military, bazookas, giant weapons, sound wave guns, if they can't shoot down UAPs, UFOs, flying over a nuclear power plant? My phone number is 800-848-9222. It's a live radio show. I look forward to sharing this time with you, to talking with you. Oh, my gosh. I'm overwhelmed with the stupidity, once again, that we're dealing with when it comes to the federal government. Once again. Now, I thought it was bad enough at the state level. Every time I get my driver's license renewed, I'm pretty damn sure there's a lot of problems at the state level. I've always been told, well, you know, but when you get to the federal government, it's a little more erudite. They're a little wiser. I haven't seen that at all. If they were wiser, they would say, wait a minute. These federal highways built by Eisenhower were meant to be free. How is it that each state and county seems to be able to put a toll on federal highways? Get back to me on that. That puzzles me right there. But it goes to the root problem, which is that I'm too often convinced they have no idea what they're doing and that every single thing they do is driven by a desire to get reelected or to get bribed or both. Never do two senators sit there and say, let's do what's right for the American people. Let's do what's right for them. Do you think that ever happens? If they won't shoot down a UFO and a UAP... a drone over a nuclear power plant, if it's against the law for our soldiers, our great military, if it's against the law for them to shoot down a threatening object over a nuclear power plant, how are we safe? We can't be safe. We are endlessly in a jackpot. You and I are on the radio in Chicago. on the great WGN.
Speaker 2: Talking with you, my phone number is 800-848-9222, 800-848-9222. It's on that list of wacky things the federal government does or doesn't do.
Speaker 3: And at the top of the list, I just learned tonight from Ross Coulthart, NewsNation, is they cannot shoot down UAPs and UFOs that are flying over a nuclear power plant. The military cannot shoot them down. It is specifically against the law. And I said to Ross, well, what happens if one of them do? What happens if one of them do shoot them down? They go to jail. It's against the law. How can that be? It would seem that that would be the first line of defense. That would be the best thing that a person in uniform could possibly do for me, is to shoot them down. That would be the greatest gift they could do. And again, we're dealing with wackiness. What about that promise that the Department of Education was going to be eliminated by now, that they were going to get rid of the Department of Education? The Secretary of Education was praised by our president this week. She's a great woman. She's fantastic. And you and I are putting kids into college. and high school right now. And you and I are staring at the education system and scratching our heads. What the hell is this? You put your kid into a classroom. If it's under 50 degrees, if it's 50 degrees in that classroom, it's a miracle. It's probably 90 degrees. How can that be? How does that happen, that it's a 90-degree classroom when the worst bar in your city is air-conditioned? There's the first problem. The next problem is the curriculum that our kids follow, approved by the Department of Education in your state, was created in 1890. These are tests, situations, standardization, approved by the Department of Education. What the hell are they doing? What is that Department of Education doing? I thought they were supposed to be disbanded. I thought it was supposed to be dissolved by now. You realize why it was created, right? You realize why the Department of Education was created? There was big trouble with the Teachers Union in the 1980s. Big trouble. And Jimmy Carter, confronted with a possible nationwide teachers strike, went to the Teachers Union and said, we are going to create a bureaucracy that you can talk to. We're going to create the Department of Education. And all of your concerns, your union concerns, can go to the Department of Education, which will manage the scholarships, the student loans, the variation state-to-state over what is reading, writing, arithmetic. It will standardize all of these issues, making life much easier. I thought this was supposed to be gone by now. Erasing a bureaucracy should be pretty easy. Shooting down a drone, a UFO... over an atomic power plant, that should be the simplest thing imaginable. The simplest thing. Who guards the nuclear power plants? What military is in charge of that? Do you know? Which branch of the military is in charge of guarding our nuclear power plants? Because if I'm in uniform and I've got the big bazooka and I'm standing outside a nuclear power plant at 1.30 in the morning, And I can't get anybody else on the phone. And that drone is staring at me. And as Ross Calhart says, we're being watched. My sources say, I can't do an Australian accent, but he says, my sources say we are being watched. Okay. And if we're being watched, then I want to be able to shoot their eyes out. I want Gene Shepard's BB gun. I want to be able to shoot their eyes out if they're watching us. But they can't. It's illegal. It's against military law. It's against the rules of engagement. They are not allowed to take out UAPs and UFOs.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 3: Absolutely beyond insane. How do you feel? I'm right. But the number is 800-848-9222, 800-848-9222. How could this possibly go on? I don't get it. I really don't get it. This is the week you and I are taking kids back to college, to high school. I'm not going to feel safe if my kid is anywhere within a thousand miles of a nuclear power plant. and UAPs, drones of suspicious origin are allowed to fly over them and could take out that nuclear power plant at any moment. I hate to say it, they're not that hard to take out, but it should be really easy to take out the drones. It should be really easy to take out the UAPs and the UFOs. How could this have happened? There's so many insane rules about the rules of engagement, when our military can get involved, when our police officers should get involved. A well-trained police officer, a well-trained military MP, they know what to do. They're not trigger happy. They know that their life will change the minute they pull out that gun. And they don't want their life to change. They want to be a hero if necessary. If necessary. But none of them are going to go looking for glory just for the hell of it. None of them are trigger happy. That's what they're trained to not be. They're for sure trained not to be trigger happy. That's insane. I'm Walter Sterling. You and I discussed the incredible difference, the incredible challenge of taking a kid back to college if it's a boy or a girl. The dynamics are really different.
Speaker 8: Big difference between moving a girl to school and a boy to school. Does everyone have girls and boys?
Speaker 2: They've experienced this?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you agree?
Speaker 2: Everyone agree?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: This is what my daughter brought to school, okay? Three bags of clothes, two bags of shoes, one bag of makeup, an area rug, a throw rug, a dust ruffle, a duvet, two sets of seats, pillow, decorative pillows, shams, more decorative pillows, lights, twinkle lights, neon lights, a vanity mirror, a regular mirror, a decorative mirror, four sets of prints, two photo boards, none of me, one vision board... A shoe rack, a clothes rack, her rack. An air fryer, a toaster, and an espresso maker. And my son brought his iPhone.
Speaker 6: And forgot his charger.
Speaker 1: The biggest all-night show on American radio.
Speaker 3: I have three daughters. And the two of them have gone to college. And that's exactly what happened, except she left stuff out. They go up to college with lighting kits, elaborate lighting kits. The fairy lights, the twinkly lights, the Christmas lights, holiday lights, floodlights, clamp lights for dramatic effect, and green screens in case they want to make an international video. That's what they go up there with. When I went to college, I went up with a Bo Derek poster. and a Star Trek poster, and for some reason, colored burlap, a decorative fabric, decorative fabric, accent fabrics. I'm a guy. I took up lime green burlap. I figured that would be plenty of decoration, and I put it up, solved the problem. I had an open staircase. I hate open staircases. I don't think they're attractive. I think they're dangerous. I put it At the base of that staircase. Made it look safe. But that was it. A couple pairs of underwear. Three or four shirts. Two pairs of pants. That was it. My daughters go up there with twinkle lights. Christmas lights. Pulsing lights. Clamp lights. That's just for the lighting. Multiple decorative fabrics. Wall hanging fabrics. That was just for the wall hanging. Carpets. Area rugs. Fancy rugs, multiple bed seats, four or five pillows, throw pillows, decorative pillows, an entirely different dynamic. Wardrobe to go to the White House. They could go to do anything from the White House to a prom. It was insane. I got a phone number. It's 800-848-9222, 40 minutes past the hour. Let's give Pete something to do.
Speaker 1: 800-848-9222.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about this insanity of the UAP and the UFOs. We are at a point now where it's a conspiracy for us not to see the information that the federal government has on the UAPs and the UFOs. I talked to Dave Scott, a known Canadian and expert on Spaced Out Radio. I talked to Ross Coldhart, a major league award-winning journalist reporter for News Nation. Both of them cover conspiracies. and conspiracies and mysteries. And both of them are now saying the same thing. We're being lied to. We're being lied to big time. The government made the mistake of saying we're going to release everything. That's what they announced. That isn't what they announced. What Trump announced was that he was going to release all the unidentified flying object files, all the unidentified aircraft files. And I believe that's what he's done. And that has nothing to do with what we want to see. We don't want to see that. We want to see the identified aircraft files. We want to see the identified flying object files. That's what we want to see. We want to see the actual aliens. Where are they being kept? Are they in prison? Are they being tortured? What's the deal with the aliens? The story has gone on too long. And it has always been shrouded in mystery. If it wasn't really true or if there wasn't much to it, the nanosecond it happened is when we should have known. Then there are those priests, those ministers in Washington saying, well, this will affect the world religion once people know that there's aliens here.
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 3: Why would it affect the world's religion? I believe that it would make God bigger. Oh, God's responsible for that too? Oh, okay. Pass the plate. I believe it would make God bigger. There's no threat. There's no threat to any organized religion. Nothing to be afraid of. What does organized religion teach? What does it really teach? There's something bigger than you and me. Okay, they all teach that. We should be nice to each other. Okay, they all teach that. That women should be respected. Parents should be respected. That we're made in the image and likeness of a God. And that we should talk to our God in whatever way we want. That's what they all teach. There's no threat there. Do you see any threat? Yeah, I don't think so. I think that it would confirm many, many, many people's faith and religion if there are UFOs and if there are UAPs and if there are aliens. 800-848-9222 in Pennsylvania. There's Danny. Welcome to the other side of midnight, Danny.
Speaker 6: Does the talisman palace have the pellet with the poison? Wow.
Speaker 3: Well screened. Thank you.
Speaker 4: 800-848-9222.
Speaker 8: 800-848-9222.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the fact that Ross Coulthard, Dave Scott, and many other experts have finally have been broken. And they say, you know what? The government is just keeping it from us. They know there's more. And they have decided either for military reasons or competitive reasons, or what I suspect, they have the UFO technology. They have all the secret stuff, the anti-gravity machines, the metal that can bend a thousand different ways, the invisibility cloak. They have all of it, and they're trying to sell it. Or worse, they've already sold it to Lockheed Martin, General Electric, Bell Labs. They've already sold it. They can't get it back. Maybe they've knocked on all the doors that they've sold this stuff to. Although those companies they've sold it to knocked on the door and said, we have to show it to the public now. We really, we didn't think we'd ever have to show them. But Bell Labs, we're going to have to show them night goggles, lasers. We're going to have to show them all this stuff. And Bell Labs, Lockheed Martin, Motorola is saying, no, no, we're not going to let you show it. We're not going to let you show it. We own it now. Remember in 1958, You sold it to us, Mr.
Speaker 4: Government?
Speaker 3: Well, we're not giving it to you. And then everybody's favorite conspiracy theory, which is that during the Eisenhower or Truman administration, we made a deal with the aliens. And they said, okay, we want this technology. Great. We want humans. What? Yeah, we're going to pick up about 500 humans a year and do experiments and tests on them. In exchange, you can have these anti-gravity machines. And they made the deal. And then grandma started to disappear. The farmer in the Dell started to disappear. These people, our friends and neighbors, our cows, they all started to disappear in exchange for anti-gravity weapons, in exchange for invisibility cloaks. That's a popular theory. That's a popular X-Files theory. But the real answer? what it is they do have, what they do know, we're not getting it. And Ross Caldhart is saying enough. Now, he has interviewed and had a conversation with a few experts who were inside the UFO and UAP world. And they have told him it's true. They're not revealing it, but it's there. The information is there. The files, the secret files exist, and we're not showing it. And he's saying enough. This expert who was inside, inside the UFO world in the federal government, he's saying, yeah, they have it. They're not showing it to us. And enough. Demanding answers. This guy's demanding answers. Russ Caldhart revealed that on this show for the first time ever tonight. How do you feel about it? 800-848-9222, 800-848-9222. Walter Sterling, Other Side of Midnight, Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: The Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. The Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 6: It's the other side of midnight.
Speaker 3: Confessions of a retired NYPD detective.
Speaker 2: Starring Big Ferrari.
Speaker 4: On the other side of midnight.
Speaker 5: Hey, Walter.
Speaker 6: On tonight's episode of Confessions of a Retired Detective, I'd like to share a story from early in my NYPD career. Right after my field training, I was assigned to the South Bronx's 4-2 precinct. Now, if you ever saw the movie Fort Apache, the Bronx, where Paul Newman and Ed Asner are walking in and out, they filmed it there. Now, this is a couple of years afterwards, and the precinct still was a bombed out hellhole. And when I first got there as a rookie cop, you're not getting the plum assignments. So I was guarding hospitalized prisoners. I was guarding prisoners that were in the cells waiting arraignment. Every DOA person that died in an apartment, natural or unnatural, I had to sit there with the body until the medical examiner came and took it or the funeral home would show up. And when I wasn't getting those gigs, I was thrown out on a footpost and And I had gotten to the precinct at the tail end of the summer. So within a few months, I was freezing to death, standing around rows and rows and rows of abandoned buildings. But the amazing thing is you start to learn things as a rookie cop when you're thrown out there. And I remember like these burnt out. Six story tenements had no windows, no doors. But at a certain point in the day, as the sun was going down, you could see through the building and then I could see like a crackhead walking around there or a junkie shooting up. So then you go into the building, make an arrest and get off the footpost. But what I really hated doing was as a rookie cop was they would give you station house security. So basically, you're a goalie and your job is to ensure no one gets to the desk officer. And if you keep letting lunatics come into the station house and get to the desk officer, they're going to give you a worse assignment than that. So when the station house would calm down after the change of tour, we had this problem at the precinct that since it was in such a bad neighborhood and it was in the throes of the crack epidemic, our cars used to get broken into all the time. It was nothing for a crackhead to break your window, climb in and take your radio, spare change, whatever he could get his hands on. So what I would use to do is I would go to the second floor of the station house and open up a window and just kind of hang out and watch. My first day there, I'm standing there, and I couldn't believe it. This guy walks over to one of the voucher cars with a razor, starts doing something around the outline of the windshield, and within seconds, pulls the windshield off the side of the car and starts walking down 3rd Avenue. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This skinny 90-pound crackhead's got a windshield underneath his arm. I go running down the street to grab him. As soon as he sees me, he lets go of the windshield, and it breaks into a million pieces. So I reach out and I pick up some of the broken glass. I put it in my pocket as evidence. I throw my cuffs on this guy and I march him back into the station house. The desk officer goes, what do you got? I go, he was stealing a windshield. He goes, where's the windshield? And I put the broken glass on top of the desk. So for more behind the scenes NYPD stories, be sure to check out my new book, NYPD, Behind the Blue Wall of Silence, available on Amazon. I'm retired detective turned author Vic Ferrari with Walter Sterling on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 1: Well, they've done a lot of studying.
Speaker 4: And these are the rarest traits in a man.
Speaker 3: And young lady, if you find a man with these traits, you just grab him.
Speaker 9: Psychology says the rarest men share these four traits. First, he enjoys being alone. Not because he's lonely, but because peace feels better than noise. Second, oh, he reads people fast. One conversation is usually enough. Third, he trusts slowly. Life taught him that words are cheap. And fourth, he walks away the moment respect disappears. That's why he's rare. Most people chase attention. He protects his peace.
Speaker 3: I protect my peace. For months at a time before I got married, I didn't date because I was happy being alone. I didn't want to go out. True introvert. Energized by being alone. The dirty trick about being on the radio. People think I'm very social because I'm talking to you on the radio. Everybody you hear on the radio is talking in a room alone. Nobody's in that room with them. It's the best trick. We're all loners, losers. Did I say loser? Introverts don't want to deal with anybody. Don't want to have to talk to anybody. This is ideal. It's perfect. I have the illusion both to myself and to you that I'm a very social guy. The one thing you don't want to do more often than not with people on the radio, you don't want to ask them to come and speak. It's not going to go well. They don't know how to look you in the eye. And you don't want to have dinner with them because they don't know how to look you in the eye. They really don't. And they never look the way you think. You and I are talking about this fraud that the federal government is perpetuating on us right now. And the fraud is that we're being shown all the UFO information, all the files, and that our military bases, atomic power plants are safe. That's the fraud. How can they be safe? How can that atomic power plant be safe if a UAP UFO strange airplane flies over it and our military cannot shoot it down this is the rule this is the law that if a UFO UAP flies over an atomic power plant the guards there the military guards cannot shoot it down that is the rule like what the hell is the point of having a military what is the point of having protect let's I know let's save the money Let's not have any military surrounding those atomic power plants. Let's just save the money, save the time. No need to go through all that because they can't do anything. This can't be right. And if it is right, that law needs to be changed before I get off the air today. That law needs to go away right now. Where's the congressman? Where's the senator? Who's going to rewrite that before the end of the day? Insane. And I don't believe for one second, like Ross Caldhart, Dave Scott, me, we're all saying the same thing. We are not being shown all the files. We're never going to be shown all the files. And it's either because we have sold the secrets already. If what they were afraid of was releasing information about the secret metals, the invisibility cloak, the power weapons, the supersonic drive, the ability to go at light year speed, If all of that has been sold already, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, all of those companies already bought it. And then we went back to them and said, well, you know, the president said we have to release all this information. They could say, no, we own it. Or we paid attention to the wrong phrase. When Trump said, I'm going to release every piece of information that the government has. Well, maybe they're doing that. And maybe the government has sold a lot of the information and doesn't. have it anymore. It's like that great scam. For years, we wanted the bodies of Vietnam veterans that were in Vietnam. The great American soldiers who died in Vietnam, their bodies captured, or they died in captivity by the Vietnamese. And the Vietnamese said, we don't have any bodies. We have released all of the bodies. They're not here. Well, they were telling the truth. Because the bodies were in Laos. They were in Laos. That's where they shipped them. We were asking the wrong people. And then, you know, about once a year they release a coffin just to keep us interested because we made a promise. Henry Kissinger made a promise at the Paris Peace Accords, which was to pay off Vietnamese, to pay off Vietnam, to end the war. And they never got the money. Congress never approved the money. And therefore, we never got the bodies. And that's what happened. It's one of the great conspiracies of our time. The reason you and I never got to see our loved ones' remains, never got to give them a proper burial. is because our Congress did not pay what we had promised to pay in order to end the war, reparations, and to get our relatives back. Walter Sterling, other side of midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 7: Thanks for listening to The Other Side of Midnight. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio.com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social, on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X. See you next time for a new episode so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here?