Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there. And if you're watching on YouTube or x and if you're listening to the audio only or the replay, welcome to the show. Thanks for joining us. Really appreciate it. My social media links are in the descriptions. Links to watch my documentaries on Amazon Prime and tob are also in the description. Currently in the process of making my next documentary, Psychic Agent, and hopefully it'll be on in a few months and release stun Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus. Also, I was made aware that Wayne Steiger's wife was involved in a car accident a few weeks back and has been going through physical therapy. So thoughts and energy with Linn and Wayne through these times and that she makes a full and complete recovery. Wayne has always been really good to me and I consider him a really good friend. So if we can have his wife Lynn, if we can put our thoughts and send her some recovering energy, because I know that we can, and I know that remote healing is very possible, so if we could do that, that would be really great. But with that down we have with us today, former DOOD US Army Military intelligence security specialists, the anti terrorism and counterintelligence investigator, author, and he's in a brand new documentary based upon his work and investigations at the Meadow, the Sole Skinwalker Ranch here to discuss it with us. Trey Hudson, Welcome back to the show. How's it going with my friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going great. You know, I want to wish everybody out there a very very good and happy Thanksgiving, and you know, things are doing good. Glad that the film finally got out a little kind of teaser as I was up at Land between the Lakes about three weeks ago filming another documentary with with some you know, names of some folks you would people would recognize. So you know, I've just been, as they say, I am busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been talking about this documentary for well, you've been wanting to do a documentary for a really long time since I met you in like twenty twenty. You've been one of the footage and we've been talking about this footage that you have out there that i'd seen at Ufomega Con in pretty sure, it was twenty twenty. I was like the end of twenty September twenty twenty, and we've been talking about it and talking about it, but now we can finally show it, and now it's finally in the documentary. So can you give us a little bit of background on how this came about and how you got involved with Tony Merkle's film production crew and how all of it came together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was you know, it was kind of cool because you know, I was, you know, about the time you and I met that the Metal Project, the first book, was starting to develop a little bit of inertia, you know, and I was starting to go around and make these presentations, you know, and every time I would make a presentation and people would see, you know, the data you know and the evidence you know, up on the screen in front of them. You know, they were just mesmerized. It's like, oh, my goodness, this stuff is fantastic. And so, you know, I started receiving more feedback, you know, more positive feedback, yeah, you know, and some negative feedback, but that goes that goes with the territory. And at that time, my publisher, Philip Mantle, was h you know, pulling in some of his contacts, and I was doing the the you know, the radio circuit, the podcast circuit, and somewhere along that line, Tony Merkle uh heard, uh you know, heard of me or heard one of the podcast or something, and had invited me to come on his show, The Confessionals, and I did and it was a very popular episode. You know, it was received very well, and the people were, of course intrigued by the story, you know, of the meadow and uh, you know, at the end of it, while we were chit chatting, uh and yeah, I don't know if your viewers know this, but after after the show, uh, the host and guest chit chat. That's kind of a secret show. But you know, we were chit chatting and he said, hey, you know, man, I'd love to make a movie out of this. Uh, you know, I'm working on a film now that I'm trying to get released. And that time it was Bigfoot in the Missing Man. I didn't know what he was working on. He said, I need to get this latest film out. And afterwards, you know, let's let's seriously sit down and talk about doing a documentary. And you know, I hate to sound jaded, but anybody that's been in this business for a while and has talked to production companies and all that, you hear that all the time, you know, so I thought, you know, and forgive me Tony, you know, he and I joke about this, but I thought it was another he had don't call us, we'll call you kind of things. So, you know, I just kind of filed that away of yeah, you know, that would be cool if it happened, but I'm certainly not holding my breath and dog gone it. After Bigfoot in the Missing Man came out, I got a phone call from Tony. He says, hey, let's talk about this documentary, and we set up filming dates at a at a place in Tennessee. There was a cabin that was rented and we did a lot of the interviewing there and the briefing of the team, you know, Joel Thomas, Ward Heine and Caleb Moore and uh and then we almost exactly a year ago, we went out to the meadow for you know, to actually do the h principal photography and some be old stuff. And you know, now we have the Other Metal Project, which is a feature link film and with a really cool add on documentary I got to pitch called The Helm and Lens, which I think is equally as cool.
Speaker 1: Where can people watch the documentary really quickly? Just to get this out from so, yeah, where can they watch it?
Speaker 2: You can go to www dot Merkle Films and if you click on films, it'll come up with a list of all of their films that Tony's distributing, and you'll see the Metal Project right there. And there's The Metal Project the Bare Bones. Then there's The Metal Project a bonus pack which has the Metal Project several hours of just raw footage that people can review and see if they see anything and report it back to us. And then of course The Helm and the Lens, which is basically our experiments with the infamous god Helmet.
Speaker 1: I really liked the documentary. I thought it was really intriguing, especially just the property in and of itself. It's how many miles is the meadow in the square miles?
Speaker 2: How much the meadow is about eight acres? It's about eight acres, So I mean it's you know, it's a big field, but the actual area, you know, of high strangeness, And yeah, you and I were talking about the UFO footage and some of that other stuff was taken maybe five miles from the meadow, so that whole region is is kind of freaky and weird. Uh So, yeah, you're probably talking about you know, ten square miles of just an area right for exploration and you know, tipping sticking your toe into the pool of high strangeness.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of different than like a regular standard paranormal investigation, you know what I mean, Like a standard paranormal investigation is like in a building. It's kind of different when you're out exploring the forest, you know what I mean. It's so vast and so deep, and there's a lot of things that are going on in the forest, and there's a lot to go over, so you could probably spend weeks and weeks and weeks out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, easily. It's uh, it's an area that's so remote and Tony kind of talks about it in the narration as he says, you know, we we turned off this the hard top road and it was miles and miles and miles and miles of dirt roads with no cell reception. So I mean, it is way back in the middle of nowhere, and you know, it's it has some challenges, you know, not only you know, personal challenges about your investigating stuff in an area that's completely wild and untamed, but there's some logistical challenges you know, they go along with it. But you know, that is what, in my opinion, really separates you know, the hardcore you know, boots on the ground researchers versus people that you know, might you know, be dabbling in a little bit. It's uh, it's really what separates the uh you know what they say, the men from the boys. It's and it's been very rewarding, and I think part of the reason for that is its extreme remoteness.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna have to get into some footage share because people always get whenever we whenever the show goes on for like thirty minutes and we don't show any footage. And the title of the show is what they captured in the forest, isn't you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's the footage?
Speaker 1: I want to see the footage.
Speaker 2: Oh I've been hearing that for years and folks, I am happy to say that it is out there. The footage is public now, so I can you know, I kind of had to respect you know Mercle Media and Dark Collar Studios and not with the footage out there before the film was public. But now cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war, release the hounds.
Speaker 1: That's right, Trey. We're gonna and we're gonna watch it, and it's very I think that it's convincing, evident evidence, and it's probably the best evidence that anyone has really gotten at this type of location. And Sam has put the link to the documentary in the shot here, and it's also in the description of the video as well, So if you just hit the more button underneath the title of the video to pop down, you can click on the link there. But I'm getting ready to play the portal video. It's around three minutes long. So if I could set up a little bit of the portal video and exactly what's going on, and there's gonna be some talking over it as well, I think that it's important for people to watch the entire thing. Yeah, so you can get a really good idea of exactly what was going on. But if you could set that up, yeah, or really quickly before we start to watching, and of course we'll talk during it as well, but you'll just get a little run on before we start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's at February of twenty seventeen. We had had teams stepped down in the meadow and another team on top of the ridge, which I was a part of the ridge team, and we had one member of the team on the ridge. I noticed a box or a cube in the meadow and he described it as a by the size of a telephone or communications interface box on the side of the road. When we finally got the thermal back to me, it had disappeared, so, you know, we kind of blew that off. You know, maybe it was a misidentification. When we dropped down in the meadow, we started hearing our other teams saying that they were picking up these cubes or boxes in different parts of the meadow on their thermals. You know, it would show up, dissipate, show up, dispate, dissipate show up. And we started vectoring over to the team that was having this activity, and by the time we got there, the boxor cube dissipated and they decided they were going to vector us to the area where the cube or box was. Now, this is a forest in February and no leaves, you know, it's completely bare and you'll see that in the reconstruction video. And so we dispatched a team to the area of where the Boxer cube was and as they passed what was the threshold, their thermal signatures completely disappeared. I mean completely, And there's nothing out there large enough to obscure the thermal signatures of three or four people. You know, there's not a tree out there that big, there's not a mound of dirt, there's nothing that would obscure it. And the individuals when they went in, they said that the area was colder than the surroundings. It was very dark and very still, like being inside of a black velvet bag, you know, like with blackout curtains. And they didn't have any encumbrances going in. They just walked in. But then when they came back out after about ninety seconds the two minutes, they started encountering brambles and briers, you know, having to fight their way back out that weren't there when they went in. So it was like there were two realities existing at the same time. And it gets even weirder, you know, when we start doing analysis that's not in the film, and I'll talk about that after we watch this, that ties into some pretty remarkable stuff that came out of some quantum analysis of some footage. So here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's start it out. Halt.
Speaker 3: You're right on the edge, but it is fadeing away.
Speaker 1: So about how far is this person away from where the where they are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're probably about maybe forty meters the forty yards fifty yards, so not very far. No, no, no, And you can see how bright their thermal signature is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very brain. I've used some thermal imaging cameras before and they're very strong and very powerful.
Speaker 2: They just disappear. Yeah, no, I'm looking at the aformost signature there.
Speaker 3: You were directly on it, but it has faded almost the way.
Speaker 4: It's gone.
Speaker 3: That's completely faded away. Now it's gone.
Speaker 2: Now we had two at two operators. Uh, the male was watching through one thermal. The female is the one actually recording this. And now they're completely gone.
Speaker 3: They're gone.
Speaker 1: He just walked into nothing, right, So they.
Speaker 4: Are they are into the woodline.
Speaker 1: Now he's picking them up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the thing about the woodline is that it kind of goes up at an angle, right yeah, Yeah, there's nothing that could block them from seeing the signature on the thermal.
Speaker 2: No, and that's what you'll see in the recreation is there's a ridge that actually goes up right behind the flatness, you know of the meadow. And you know, as much as we tried during the recreation, we could not come up with a situation where we could completely obliterate the heat signature of multiple people. It just wasn't possible. And what's interesting is near the end of this, you're going to see the camera pan to the right and there's a small group of trees and you'll hear the female operator say who or what is that? And she's recording the heat signatures of two entities I'm going to use that loose term about three or four feet high. Now they're coming out. Yeah, you see, it's almost like they just kind of pop back into existence. Okay, Now look at the right. You can see those signatures right there on the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like a very dark man standing right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's the white the white heat signature you're looking for right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right in the about the center.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, now, who is what is that? All right there?
Speaker 3: They are look at what is their team for?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I see them three three, Team three. What is your location really far? It looks like that they're further away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're behind actually a small group of trees. And uh, you hear him querying Group number three. Team three, you know, where are you making sure? They hadn't left station and they're picking up their heat signatures, but Team three had not moved. What's interesting is right before we had dropped down into the meadow and worked our way over to this team, and you have this video also is we saw in the meadow some heat signatures that were man sized I'm gonna say six feet tall, you know, one point seventy five meters tall, maybe half a meter wide. That was tall, short, tall, short, tall, short tall, And then it splits into two and then disappears. Not long after that, we see these two entities over here that are two heat signatures of a small statue something or other that does not correspond with the known location of any of our team members. Now, I gotta remember we had this is an open field, so nobody's just gonna be able to walk into us without us knowing about it. But yet we had these two things watching us as we're filming our team going into Yeah, I'm gonna say the P word. You know, what we think is a portal. And I used the word portal because it's an easy word. It's a gateway, a doorway into another reality, another state of being. And you know, quite frankly, I think that's what happened to these guys, is they you know, they walked into something that wasn't here. You know, call it the upside down. You know, that's a popular term right now. The scary thing is of the four people that went into that that box, only two are still left alive.
Speaker 1: And they developed some sort of cancer.
Speaker 2: Is that cool? Yeah? One individual had had prostate cancer and remission for years and years and years, and it came back with a vengeance. Not long after this, another individual who was a former Army ranger power after you know, just a really you know, strong, robust guy, uh, died unexpectedly with a pulmonary not an embolism, uh, pulmonary a demo and just out of the blue started Uh. Well, I'm not going to go into it's kind of graphic, but he died very suddenly in a very graphic and horrible way.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I was one of the people that went into that, and now I've developed uh plaquoriasis, which is an autoimmune disorder. So you know, it's correlation causality. I'm not saying that, you know, I'm not saying this caused it. But I think it's interesting that the people that have gone into that thing, you know, two of them are dead. I'm left. I've got some health issues that are tied to autoimmune. You know Gary Nolan, the uh doctor Gary Nolan talks about people that have had encounters the high strang its developing autoimmune disorders. Now I have something associated with autoimmune and uh, it just you know, kind of makes you wonder.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you were one of the people that Yeah, you were one of the three people four people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, total of four. We actually had to uh two instances where we went into it. You know, the one team went in, came out, and then another separate team went in. That was that that wasn't recorded, But yeah, we had several teams that went in, and I was of a total four people went in. Half of them are dead and I'm one of the ones obviously still alive.
Speaker 1: Wow, what is uh is the other person that went in? Is he experiencing anything.
Speaker 2: Darryl, not that I know of. You know, he hasn't mentioned anything strange. Uh. Now, the uh, the photography cinematographer, the Fleer operator, she's developed some uh you know, some health issues that's kind of unexplained, and she kind of goes into that in the film. Yeah, she's being interviewed that, you know, several of us have just kind of weird health things that have popped up, you know, after this encounter.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's watch the raw one more time, just so in case people missed it and missed exactly what was going on, and you'll watch the recreation because of course there's going to be dowters. There's going to be people that said that they just you know, walked in behind a bunch of trees and the wasn't able to pick it up. But they did a recreation of it, and it's a I think that it's impossible for three people to just go missing on Flear footage in the woods.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Now if this was again, if this wasn't a house, that's a different story because you know, Flear can't like some of the Flear camera like the military has Flear cameras that can see through walls, through rows of houses from helicopters and stuff. But a regular flear camera that you're going to get up that's not military grade can't see through, you know, walls and houses. So it's not like they went around a corner in a house and they're on the other side of a wall. There is no wall here. So let's just rewatch this part again and when they disappeared and then they re emerge, and then we'll watch the recreation.
Speaker 3: It's completely fight away now.
Speaker 4: It's going, what is one of them right up under it?
Speaker 1: See this looks like two people have kind of disappeared, because you don't see one on there right now, that one signature, So it seems like two people went in right first and then boom, gone gone. And he was just standing there for a minute, and then he took like one step in he was gone. He wasn't moving around, you know, it's not like he was walking up the little ridge there or up the little hill there. He wasn't. He was standing still, and then he took one stop and then he was essentially gone or maybe two steps or three steps.
Speaker 2: And what's interesting is they and you hit on the abruptness of the of the being obscured, you know from the thermal It's it's like there was a linear delineation and if you're on one side of that delineation, you're visible. If you're on the other side, you're not. And what were they describing, you know, before you know this film was done, is they were describing a box with very distinct vertical, you know, delineation, and as soon as you stepped you know, past that delineation, your heats signature is completely obliterated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it seems like because that person was not moving. The two the two seemed like that they were moving and then they disappeared, but it wasn't. And then the one person was just standing there and then boom, right here they just come out of nowhere and you can see them emerging. Yeah, you can see them kind of like almost rematerializing, almost see see that what guy is coming out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you say, how bright their heat signature is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, immediately bright like that. Like if it was really far in a distance, like this entity is right here, it would it would come in to focus more at the closer that the entity or the person got to the Fleer camera, right, so it looked like a dot or a spec further away, and then as they got closer, it would shape more and get more defined.
Speaker 2: And you see in the heat signature you're looking at now in that little group of trees that's kind of broken up because that's looking through bulliage in trees, but their heat signature wasn't broken up, was like and then completely gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, now, let's watch the recreation here because I think this is you know, really proves what was going on.
Speaker 2: And forgive me for the jerkiness of their creation. I was trying to run two pieces of equipment at the same time, so it was a little challenging with two tripods, So just to forgive me on that. Yeah, And you notice that the team will be approaching a bunch of bushes and they deliberately go behind that, and even when they go behind that thick vegetation, you still can see their heat signature. And this was during the day, and so their heat signature should have been able to be obscured easier because the ambient temperature is closer to the temperature of the human body. But we were not able to completely obliterate and you can see how wide open that is. And that was taken during the same time of year that the original box video or portal video was taken. And you can see how sparse vegetation is there in the background as it goes up the ridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how far would they have to walk up the ridge in order to disappear off of the fleot Okay, so you can see right here, they would have to walk up this little ridge here.
Speaker 2: Oh and even if.
Speaker 1: The camera was you know, it would be almost impossible for three people to walk in the straight line up this ridge right being covered by one tree.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, and one of the larger trees you see is if you look to the left, you'll see a downed tree. And just to the left of that down tree, you'll see a vertical tree. That's one of the larger trees, you know, on the edge of the meadow, on the north end of the meadow. And you know, if you had basically two guys get real real friendly with one another and bunch up behind it, like you said, stacked on one another, yeah, you could hide behind that tree. But three people, you know there, it's just not going to happen. And you know something else is, you know, we have the affidavits from everybody there there was no chicanery, There was no trickery. You know, these were just you know, people experiencing something very extraordinary.
Speaker 1: So how long do you think that it would take to get let's say that this was the frame right, this was the frame that it was on. The camera didn't move. How long do you think that it would take the walk to the bottom of this redge right here to completely get out of frame of this camera.
Speaker 2: Well, just past where the individuals are now behind them, there's like a swampy area, so they would have to fight their way through that swamp and then they would hit the bottom of the ridge and it would probably take you maybe five ten minutes because that's pretty steep to fight your way up that ridge.
Speaker 1: So basically impossible in the amount of time. Yeah, yeah, it was running for them to get out of frame of the camera.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely. And it would have to be perfect. You know, they couldn't slip, they couldn't step to one side or the other. It would have to be a perfect, highly coordinated, you know effort between not only the individuals but the cinematographer. And you know, so this was actually this this footage was featured on the Discovery channel and was sent to three separate analysts, and the best the analytic because analysts could come up with was inconclusive. Is you know, they couldn't detect any hoaxing that they really don't know what happened that caused the heat signature of the individuals to disappear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to rack my brain too, and I was trying to rack it ever since that I've seen this footage in twenty twenty and there's not any good real explanation as to what happened right now whenever they were inside of this let's you know, call it a portal, or when they disappeared what did they say happened in what was around ninety seconds, but that they disappeared off of the fleer. It happened in the ninety seconds that we can.
Speaker 2: And we had this. Uh we actually did a video after action review that night right after this happened. And that's the transcript of that is in my first book. And they talk about going into this thing and they, like I said, they walked in unencumbered. You know, they just walked in without any difficulty. The temperature dropped, which is very important. It was like it was like the environment was different. It was like they were inside of a black bag or a inside of blackout curtains, you know, like you would have in the theater. You know, it was like very dark, you know, like they were inside of some sort of dark encapsulation. They couldn't see the sky, they couldn't see anything around them, was completely dark, very quiet, and you know, they just felt a sense of stillness. Then they turned around and came back. You know, discretion was the better part of Valors, so they decided to work their way back out, and when they did, they started, you know, running into branches and brambles that were not there when they took the same route going in that they took out. So it's like the world was different inside of this little bubble, but instead of being a bubble, it was a cube, and the world started shifting back to the normal reality, you know, right there in the edge of the meadow when they came back out. So it's like you had two quantum realities existing, except but not on a quantum scale, on a macro scale. And you know, that's not the first time that happened that we've had, you know, two realities existing at the same time in the meadow, and I go back to the twenty sixteen episode of you know, one of our team members being seen turn into a ball of energy, you know, and travel you know, tens of yards, you know, in a few seconds. And then when the thermal was brought back on him, he turned back into a man's size heat signature, but he had no recollection of moving that distance at that speed. His recollection was he just walked over there normally. So it's like two realities existing at the same time at the same place. So, you know, in my book, I call that kind of cool.
Speaker 1: You know, it's definitely really interesting. So did whenever they went into this thing, into this other reality or went through this portal, did they realize that something had changed means? And then they were like, we got to get out of this. Let's turn around and go back the exact same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we were concerned about, right, And I don't mean to make this sound melodramatic, so forgive me if it sounds like it. But you know, one of the things that we were joking about when we were approaching that thing is who had the larger life insurance policy and whose families could survive longer if we didn't come back out. You know, I don't mean to make a sound heroic and everything. It's just something we were kind of joking about because we really didn't know what was on the other side of that vertical you know, that imaginary vertical line that the other team had described. You know, that was the edge of the box. And you know, we kind of in the back of our mind is like, you know, what if we don't come back out, you know, and maybe that wasn't you know, looking back when in retrospect, you know, we probably shouldn't have done that without some protocols in place, you know, safety protocols, But yet we did it anyway. And I was going to say, we lived a tale of tale some of us lived, so you know, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very similar to what people describe when they have survived the missing For one one stuff, it's the same type of thing they that they talked about when they would shift into this completely different reality. Things were very disorienting. They didn't know where they were. It was like the environment had completely changed, like they were in a separate reality. And then the people that survived managed to get out of that separate reality in some kind of way. I really think that the survivors of the so called missing for one one or some of the most interesting ones, because it gives an idea of exactly what was going on, and you can talk to the person and be like, hey, what exactly happened? And that gives you an idea of what might have happened to the people that didn't survive.
Speaker 2: Right, And you know, it probably wouldn't surprise you that this is within about fifty miles of one of those clusters that David Polid's you know, has come up with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it is very very because whenever I seen this, I was like, holy crap, what is what is this? What is it? And I was like, wow, this is incredible footage. But we have some other footage here. We have a figure that you were talking about earlier, that the Bob's Zoom figure. This is the entity that kind of splits into two right them, there's two of them. Now, that's not the that's not the enhanced foot example. Enhanced that was just the raws watched the one more.
Speaker 2: Time and that was pretty much in the location where Daryl, who was the original person, we were sitting very high up on a ridge looking down, and that's in the same location where Daryl had said he saw a box on his thermal, you know, a cube sitting in the meadow, and then Bob picked up these whatever these are h on his thermal in the same area. So you know, are the cubes used for perhaps transportation, you know, a way that you know, something can move from one realm to another. Uh, you know, makes you wonder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, And here we have the enhanced version that you get a better idea of what exactly is going on here. Boom split in the two that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And not long after that, the two heat signatures that did not correspond with any team members were seen in the small group of trees about forty yards from where we were filming or the team was filming the box video portal video. So you know, are these the things that walked over there? And were they observing us as we you know, entered into the cube. So I don't know it would make sense.
Speaker 1: Whereabouts was this taken in the meadow?
Speaker 2: That was taken on the extreme west end of the meadow, so it was probably uh, i'd say maybe four hundred feet west of where the cube was four or five hundred feet.
Speaker 1: And Bob took this footage. Yeah, Bob Wilson, and he's the one that went into the portal and yeah, passed away.
Speaker 2: You remember meeting Bob there in Laughlin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one is super fascinating. Didn't you guys have one with They had like a some kind of big footage as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had one. It was uh, once again Bob. He recorded a heat signature that was actually colder than the surroundings. And it was like a large, hulking figure with a head basically sitting right on his shoulders, with these long, kind of sinewy arms, just kind of standing there, you know, in the woodline, doing this back and forth. And what's interesting is that it was colder than the surroundings, which doesn't make sense for a hot blooded creature. And we've been in other locations away from the meadow where likewise we have filmed uh, you know, cryptids, you know, bigfoot like creatures that are colder than the ambient surroundings, which does not make sense for any kind of primate, but it does make sense for something that might be winking in and out of existence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I really liked about the documentary was one of the individuals in the documentaries thought that he had seen.
Speaker 2: Oh don't get don't give it away, don't give the ending away, Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, but it was yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just kind of like that aspect of it because it's like, you know, there's something that because I've had things like that happen to me before that has been very devastating and detrimental.
Speaker 2: Yeah to me, you know, yeah, what I thought was interesting, and you know, I was I was not expecting it at all. And I'll just I'm going to put this little teaser out there for everybody, is somebody saw something that turned out not to be what they thought it was, and I'll just leave it at that. But yet, the Meadow, in true Meadow fashion, has a way of letting you know that it's still in the game. Whatever the entity or entities are that are affiliated or associated with the Meadow have a way of letting you know that they're still here, you know, and they're not going to let you get away without knowing that. So I'll just I'll throw that out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, We'll leave it at that. And I also have some other footage of UAP. Now, yeah, this was captured more recently, right, I think you sent this to me separate from the other ones from.
Speaker 2: A couple of years. Yeah, I did. That was to do. That was in February of twenty one. Place. Yeah, a place called Stephen's Lake and that's the that's the cover name. That's not the real name of the place, but it's uh, it's probably about four miles from the meadow, and you know, we had set up a SkyWatch in that area and they caught these, uh, these really interesting UAPs. And you know, if you'll play it, I'll just kind of walk people through it. Yeah, and uh, I'll take a look at it. So we're looking at what we're looking at of these two flashing lights, which you see are kind of in the upper uh upper part and then right above the tree line. These lights were so stationary that I originally thought they were antennas that I for some reason had not noticed, you know, on all the years I've been going there. But they're very slowly dropping down below the horizon, moving at a forty five degree angle to right below the horizon, and they're blinking on and off. Now, I had a set of ten X binoculars when this was taken with a psionics on night vision camera. But I had a pair of ten X binoculars, and when you look at each individual blinking light, it's actually a series of two lights next to one another, blinking on off, on off, on off, And the weird thing about it is you can see they're slowly dropping below the horizon. We had been seeing aircraft all evening and so we were very familiar with, uh, you know, the the navigation and has anti collision lights on an aircraft, you know, the greener red navigation lights, the white marker strobes on the wingtips, the red anti collision light you know, on the underside and upper side of an aircraft. And through the ten X binoculars, none of those other beacons were observable. There were just a series of white flight lights, almost like headlights you know, in the in the sky, just blinking on and all. And so I'm also a moof on field investigator, and so I, you know, put on my movef on if I had and I did a bit an analysis of this, and I could not find any air traffic that corresponded. I knew the exact latitude and longitude of my location. I took a compass out and I shot a direct asthmuth of exactly where these were, so I knew, you know, exactly where they were, how many degrees above the horizon. And I could find no corresponding air traffic. I could not find any corresponding light pattern of a known aircraft that did not have the anti collision rotating beacon or the the green and red navigation lights. And so you know, I've got some friends in mof on that are you taking a look at this to see if they can maybe decipher exactly what it was we saw. And it's interesting to note that this area, uh there are this region has a very very rich history of a UFO and UFP sidings h So you know, this just falls right in with the history of the area.
Speaker 1: So no satellites. This couldn't be satellites because sometimes I you know, people think that it's a UFO and it's really a satellite or kind of aircraft. But you're right, whenever you're looking through military grade night vision goggles and something that's blinking multiple different lights, then it's definitely an aircraft. But we can just be blinking one solid light.
Speaker 2: Well, and on a satellite, what you're actually seeing is as a satellite moves across the sky horizon to horizon. And what's interesting is these appeared high in the sky and drop below the horizon, where if a satellite or aircraft is approaching you, it will start below the horizon, come above you, and then drop on the horizon behind you. And these just appeared up in the sky, just all of a sudden, appeared out of nowhere and then drop below the horizon. A satellite as it moves from horizon to horizon is usually a steady light because it's reflecting sunlight off the body of the satellite. It doesn't actually have a strobe or a blinking light on it. Uh. Now, sometimes you'll get it as it rotates, you might get like an a arrhythium flare or something. But uh, you know, these lights were constant, you know, like they were they were engineered and had a purpose to blink at that particular rate. Now what that purpose is I really don't know, but uh it was one, you know. And I just put this out there for people, you know, when I go and give the lecture, I say, this is what I saw. You know, these are the tools I used to uh try to figure out what it was. You know, I looked at all the air traffic in that region. You know, nothing corresponded, you know at that uh that you know that particular place. It was moving unlike stars, because you can see the stars are stationary and uh so, you know, I just have to put this up as unidentified, which is what an unidentified a flying object is.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting. It almost looks like some stranger things, stuff like whenever she would put up the the lights to communicate with the upside down and all the lights going off right, it kind of seems.
Speaker 2: Like And what I thought was still weird about that is that the two things stayed constantly constant distance between one another. You know, they just moved in tandem, you slowly below the horizon and then disappeared.
Speaker 1: How long were you out there filming those?
Speaker 2: Uh? You know, I filmed them for about five or six minutes until they dropped below the horizon. But, like I said, what really brought it to my attentions. I'm sitting there, you know, with my camera and everything set up, and what we were originally looking for were flashes or orbs above the lake because there had been a lot of reports of flashes of lights and deep in the forest and orbs. And then you know, I looked at I see these blinking lights of like, well, that's kind of weird. I don't remember there being a you know, a tall radio antenna, you know, in all these years, I've never noticed that. That's strange. And then you know, the more I sat there and I watched, and I'm like, that seems to be moving. So I moved my camera up and actually, you know, started recording and you know, you know, much like I thought, they you know, slowly moved, you know, down below the horizon. So I you know, that's just a big question mark.
Speaker 1: Does anybody live on this property or are there any on the property?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's a it is a public nature preserve, so there are no there's no private property here. It's there's nobody that lives there.
Speaker 1: Was this Native American land that I.
Speaker 2: Won't tell you. Yeah, absolutely, absolutely, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. Is there any other type of history that went on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that area has a very rich history of conflict, you know, between primarily between Native American tribes, and there was some conflict between US forces and settlers and Native American tribes and I'm not going to go into the history because that will get the location away. But yeah, there's there's a history conflict. You go back and you look at the folkloric history of this area. You know, there's a lot of old ghost stories, there's stories of wild men in the woods, which was a way that the early reporters used to describe Bigfoot as families of wild men. And then of course UAPs and UFOs and uh so you know, and encryptids, So yes, kind of you know. The model I use is if you see an area that has a rich history of UFOs, a rich history folkloric history of ghost stories, and of a rich history of reports of cryptids, and you see a concentration that's somewhere where you probably got to look, you're more likely than not find some really strange stuff going on there.
Speaker 1: How close is the closest town to this Is it kind of far away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's about fifteen or twenty miles, depending on what route you take, so it takes you about forty minutes fifty minutes to get into town.
Speaker 1: So what would this area be used for if there's like do people go up there in camp?
Speaker 2: And yeah, you know, camping, hunting, you know, logging, you know, the entity that owns this property, you know, we'll issue out timber consignments, you know, to companies, so they'll come in there and log it every once in a while. So it's you know, it's basically an area for public use, which is a very wide, you know, wide umbrella public being not only you know, you and me going out there to camp, but also you know, natural resources like logging and things like that.
Speaker 1: Have you guys had any like hitchhiker effect stuff going on?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Your investigation team have you experienced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of the strangest stuff. And I'm going to try to look up these photographs while I'm talking to you. Probably the strangest thing that happened to me is not too far from where I'm sitting right now, maybe only thirty five yards is I was out toodling around one day and there's a place that I can't get grass to grow. And I looked down at the ground and there were a series of canine tracks. And the canine tracks, you know, were kind of interesting, But what really made them stand out is they were six inches in diameter. Now that's larger than you know, one of the largest wolves in North America. That's more like di dire wolf kind of stuff. You know, huge canine tracks of six inches just you know, a few yards from my back door. And what gets even stranger is these canine tracks start at a very distinctive place and then end at a very distinctive place. So it's a finite track line, and the track line looks almost bipedal. And what's you know where you start throwing kind of a twist into that is you go back and you look at some of the accounts of people that have encountered other things in areas of high strange and it's like Skinwalker ranch is they talk about large canine type creatures not only seen at the ranch, but following them home. There was a case of one of the original Knids investigators National Institute for Discovery Science going back home in Virginia and in his suburban Virginia backyard, his family reported seeing large upright canines. And you also go back and look at like Marley Woods, and the people that you know research Marley Woods and the people that live in that area talk about seeing large upright canines. And so there seems to be some sort of nexus between dog men. And I'm just gonna use that term because it's you know, bipedal and has feet like a dog. Uh, you know, and these instances of high strangeness. And I'm trying to find the picture of the track line because it's it's pretty cool. Oh there we go. Okay, I'm gonna show first, I'm gonna show a picture of the track and this is a six inch forensic rule that I keep in my camera bag. So i'm gonna see if y'all can see that.
Speaker 1: That's a big print.
Speaker 2: That's a big print. Now i'm gonna show you the track line, and that's a thirty six inch rule. M So it starts in a very distinctive place and ends in a very distinctive place. And my dog is a ninety five pound boxer mix, so he's a he's a big boy, and his prints aren't nearly as deep and as large as those.
Speaker 1: I'd have to come from like a really big.
Speaker 2: A big animal, big animal. Yeah, yeah, so you know that you take that into account with, you know, like the giant wolf being seen at the Sherman ranch when it was owned by the Shermans and they shot at it and the thirty out six you had no effect on this large wolf type creature they saw. And then you go back to the NIZZ investigator when Bigelow owned the place, you know, seeing these large canines in the backyard. Uh. And then you have my account and then you go up to like land between the lakes and all the very rich uh you know folklore of uh, you know, a large canine type bipedal creature up there. You know there's something about these uh, these these bipedal canines and high strangeness. You know, now, is it an avatar? Is it a uh you know, a arc type you know that is in our collective consciousness. You know, I don't know, but there seems to be a uh, you know, some sort of correlation. And that's the kind of you know, hitchhiker stuff that I've had. Now in my second book, I talk about uh one of our team members who after the portal incident, she started having dreams of orbs coming into her room. Now, we're lucky enough to have a a psychotherapist on our staff where the anomo studies an observation group, and he he took her and put her under a hypnotic regression. You know you're thinking, I think Bud Hopkins and John Mack kind of stuff. So he put her under hypnotic regression, and what came out of that is these these things would come in through her window and would grab her feet, and then she had a large entity standing next to her by the bed trying to pull her off the bed. And she would wake up with marks on her body, like scratches and actual marks, and the entity that stood above her bed. She recounts it as being like an witch or an old woman, which is interesting because you go back into the folklore and you hear about the folklore of the old crone, and a really good example of that is a Russian folklore of Bobba Yaga, you know, the witch who lives in the woods in a house on chicken legs. You know, she was the archetypical you know, old crone, you know of the forest. So you know that was actually happening at her house, so you know, she had something follow her home. So and we've had other filmmakers come out there that refuse to come back to the meadow because things have followed them. Absolutely, yes, you know, the Hitchhocker effect is live and well at the meadow. Oh you're all mute.
Speaker 1: And do that once at least once for.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's fine.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It sounds very similar to a lot of the other ranches and a lot of other experiences that people have claimed to have happened, you know, sort of like White Katie Page, the Colorado Ranch and oh absolutely, well have you know explained with you know, Skinwalker Ranch. Now, I don't know how big I am on regression. Do you think regression is real?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's real. In the fact that your hypnosis has been used to help people remember things that they have forgotten and don't even think about, you know, you know, UFOs and all of that stuff. They just think about people that have been an accident or have had traumatic events that their brain has put a block in front of them to protect, you know, their psyche from post traumatic stress syndrome or you know, something like that, and through hypnotic aggression, they've been able to pull that, you know, pull those memories back out, put them into the forefront, and help people deal with that trauma.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, hypnotic progression has has been invaluable you know, in psychiatric active treatment of individuals who have gone through trauma or other very meaningful events. So you know, you take that and you look at it through the optics of, you know, would it be beneficial through somebody who went through a traumatic event, you know, the abduction phenomena. You know, I have to take it on face value. There are people that, you know, we count these experiences. There are people that you know, have some sort of you know, anecdotal evidence of these experiences. So I can't just discount them completely. And it's so widespread, So you know, I think, you know, I have to put some value in hypnotic progression or else we wouldn't have used it, you know, as one of the tools in our toolbox.
Speaker 1: I just feel like whenever there's money involved, like people will just do They'll just say whatever you want them to say. Right, Like if you had a if you wanted to get a regression because you thought that you were abducted by aliens, right, alien regressionists, and they're going to tell you that you were abducted by aliens. That's essentially what you're paying them to do. Right, Because you felt like that you were abducted by aliens and you went to an alien abductionist, regressionist and then they told you that you were abducted by aliens. So it's like this this money transfer thing and any can it's exactly like kind of what you talked about in one of our very first shows that we ever did. And I've used this a lot when talking about things like this, Like if you take a paranormal investigator to go investigate the paranormal, then they're nine times out of ten they're going to find the paranormal, right right. You take a bigfoot investigator out to that exact same place, then nine times out of ten they're going to come back and say that is bigfoot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: If you take a UFO investigator out to that exact same place, then guess what they're going to come back with. They're going to come back and say that it's aliens, right right. So our preconceived notions a big role in a lot of this stuff. So it almost seems like whatever it is that you're into is whatever it is that you're going to find.
Speaker 2: And that's something we are very careful about, you know, And are we perfect with it? No, we're not perfect, but we try very hard not to front load our experiences and our hypnotherapist is a licensed professional counselor you know, a psychoanalyst, and he does this for a living, but not not with a UFO centric focus or anything of that on his practice. And we went with these hypnotic regressions, hypnotic regressions with the idea of just let it go where it goes. You know, if it turns out to be absolutely nothing, hey, fine, that's that's absolutely cool. If it turns out to be something, then maybe it's another piece of the puzzle. Uh. And we did not go in to these particular this particular regression, you know, with the idea of an abduction phenomena. But yet you know, as it you know, as it matured, you know, the uh, the series of regressions, it starts to look like that. Now am I saying that's what it was. That's not what I'm saying. But you know the old analogy. If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, you know, and has web feet, it might very well be a duck. So you know, people can take that, you know, with a grain of salt and do with it what they will. I think you're muted again, And I.
Speaker 1: Got a lot of stuff going on in the background, people are preparing for dinner. So I'm just trying to I'm sorry that they're that no extra noise comes through. That's just my personal opinion on you know, regression. That's just what I that I believe on regression. I think, if you know, people are being paid to do something, then they're going to end up finding that thing that they're ready to do, regardless if it actually happened or not. And I'm not saying that everybody does that because regression has been used for a really long time in a therapeutical sense.
Speaker 2: In our in our therapist is pro bono. You know, he's part of our team, so he you know, noting no money exchanges hands.
Speaker 1: Good. That's good to hear. It's actually really good to hear it because, like I said, bro, like, if if you're going to it an alien abduction regressionists and you're paying that alien reduction regressionists three hundred dollars, yeah, like they're going to tell you that, Yeah, you you saw the Grays, you were abducted, you were on the ship, you got hybrid children. They milked your milk, your seed, or took you you know what I mean, took your eggs and you had all this stuff going on, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He actually our guy actually loses money because you know, our folks are in his office taking up his time, you know, where you could have paying patience. So yeah, that's that's a good That's a very good point though, is you know people will you know, they want to give you know, if you pay for a steak, they don't want to give you hamburger. They want to give you a steak.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, could you imagine like that that's the way that it worked, Like if you just you know, you're you're paying for a service and then you got a completely different service.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Tray, thanks so much for coming on. Brother.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wow, that went by quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went by really quickly. The uh yeah, we're kind of we're doing Thanksgiving dinner early this year, so we're not doing it on Thanksgiving, so we're doing it today. That's why I got my sweater on man things sweater.
Speaker 2: I thought you dressed up for me.
Speaker 1: Maybe I did, Maybe I did. Maybe some train things seem to align. Synchronicities all coming to the other right now, could you let people know where they can find your books and where they can watch the documentary one more time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, you can go to my uh my, my personal web page. That's Trey Hudson Research dot com and they have the links to everything on there. But I'll break the links down individually. Book number one The Metal Project and book number two Return to the Meadow or both on Amazon dot com. You just type my name Trey Hudson into the search bar and those books will pop up there, available in all the formats. The film, both The Metal Project and the add on documentary Helm and Lens are available at Merklefilms dot com and just click on that and there that's there for purchase. I'm really happy with the film. Everybody that's seen it, you know, uh you know, really really seem to like it. So, you know, I just ask that people, uh you go out there and take a look at these and I always recommend people if they the full Meadow Project experience is read both the books and see the film and you'll get a much more uh you know, depth of understanding of exactly what we're dealing there, and you're you're you know, buying these films and books helps us with the research because we're completely self.
Speaker 1: Funded, absolutely always try and tell people to support independent people and their work and support these giant corporations that have all this backing and stuff, because it's the only way that we can continue to go forward. So whenever I bring people on that are making movies, whenever I'm making movies, and you know, it's time to support those people. So the link is in the description to watch the documentary and highly recommended. It is a really good experience. Highly enjoyed it. And in the footage. Some of the footage that we showed today is in the documentary, not all of it, so you kind of got a sneak peek there of some things that weren't shown. But more importantly, what did you guys think? Leave your comments in the comments section and let us know your thoughts on and if you have a better explanation of what was going on, please leave that in the comments as well. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel on the algorithm, share a subscribe at the belt icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Okay,