Speaker 1: What's up, everyone, and welcome to another episode of the Epstein Chronicles. One of the most confounding and frustrating situations when it comes to Jeffrey Epstein has to be what happened at Zoro Ranch. And I'm not just talking about the crimes, but the lack of interest from the government when it comes to investigating the crimes that took place at Zoro Ranch. And of course there's an investigation now, and I give the State of New Mexico a lot of credit for at least initiating it, But do we really think it's going to lead to anything? The house has already been knocked down, all the evidence is gone, So what do we really think we're going to find now? The caveat to that is, if there are buried bodies on the property, maybe they can be found, you know, cadaver dog shit like that. But the house itself, it should have been rated when Jeffrey Epstein was arrested, and I was going bananas about it at the time, like how do you arrest somebody like Jeffrey Epstein and leave one of his properties or multiple of his properties untouched? And unfortunately it wasn't just the property in New Mexico. We have properties in Colorado that were never searched either. And you know, when you have people out here talking about, well, this is just an old story. It's all been investigated. The problem is it was never investigated properly. And that's the biggest issue. If this has all been investigated and there was a paper trail of that investigation and stuff that we could look at and say, oh, you know what, okay contemporaneously, this is what they were doing and this is why. But there is none of that because there was never an investigation into Jeffrey Epstein and his criminal behavior in New Mexico. And that was all by design. And when I went down there and talked to the people that you know, live around Zoro Ranch, the people in Stanley, the people in Santa Fe, everybody knew something goofy was going on down there. Everybody knew about Jeffrey Epstein, and everybody knew that he was being protected. So hopefully this new investigation at Zoro Ranch uncovers some new information that leads to people being held accountable. But I wouldn't hold my breath. Today we have an article from the Guardian and the headline investigators are finally looking into Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch. They may be too late. Maybe too late. They are too late. And that's why I went down there when I did, and I was raised in hell. Nobody wanted to talk to me. Not the local police, certainly, nobody at Jeffrey Epstein's ranch, nobody at Santa Fe Institute. Nobody had anything to say. Now, if the FEDS would have shown up, it would have been different, right, subpoena power. You're not going to be able to just be quiet. You're gonna get hemmed up. And look, I'm not just pulling this out of my ass. Take a look at how Diddy was treated when he was arrested. Every property had rated, everything he owned taken, and not only that, it was a gigantic spectacle. Right, news cameras everywhere CNN tipped off. Not for Epstein, none of that occurred. So my question once again is why, And after seven years, I still have not received an acceptable answer. So until then, I guess I'll just keep asking questions. This article was authored by Victoria B. Kempis and Anna Beets. When Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on July sixth twenty nineteen for sex trafficking teenagers. New York federal prosecutors said the ultra wealthy predator exploited and abused dozens underage girls in Manhattan and Palm Beach, among other locations. Yeah, every location he ever went to. If Jeffrey Epstein visited your country, chances are somebody got abused. This is a man who needed to have sex, what three times a day? So you really think on these trips he wasn't fulfilling his needs. He most certainly was. Why do you think these girls were brought with him? One of those locations was the late financier Pedophiles sprawling New Mexico property Epstein, so called Zoro Ranch, came into sharper relief after his August tenth, twenty nineteen death in jail awaiting trial, with criminal and civil proceedings revealing the numerous alleged abuses that unfolded there. But Zoro Ranch did not receive the same scrutiny as Epstein's other properties. Of February eighth, Guardian investigation revealed that federal authorities apparently never searched the property. There's no apparently they never did. There was no raid of Jeffrey Epstein's Oro Ranch. Not apparently, not allegedly. That's just what happened. The federal government decided they had no interest in what was going on at Zoro Ranch. I guess it was just more negligence, right, just another oversight, just another coincidence. The US Department of Justice recent disclosure of some three million investigative documents under Congress Epstein File Transparency Act has renewed attention on Zoro Ranch. Now, officials in New Mexico are investigating Epstein's activities there. The Attorney General announced the state would reopen. There are twenty nineteen investigation put on hold at federal prosecutor's request, and state legislator has established a truth commission to look into past activity at Epstein's ranch. Look all a good idea, but too little, too late. We're never going to get to the bottom of it now.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that there's going to be people that'll come forward and they'll have some things to say, but the tangible evidence, the put you in prison type of shit we need, we're not going to find it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The government, and I'll tell you that was you know, all by design, right, not negligence there was nothing at Zoro Ranch to find. Jeffrey Epstein was just a sick dude who was diddling kids in New York every now and then. And they weren't even kids. They were seventeen, about to turn eighteen, ten more days or whatever nutty shit they're using this time to excuse their behavior. But the truth is, the government, whether by negligence, which I do not believe, or by design, never rated these properties and never collected the evidence that they should have collected. But veteran attorneys contend that investigating Epstein's New Mexico activities nearly seven years after his arrest presents numerous logistical challenges. While the delay is all but certainly thwarted this important investigative avenue, the attorney said, there are still multiple avenues authorities could pursue to try and get justice. A search warrant would have to be based on in from that's not still somebody couldn't come in and say, hey, seven years ago, something happened and I just got around to telling you, said John Day, a New Mexico defense attorney and former prosecutor. Now it would have to be, well, we just uncovered something about a crime that occurred seven years ago that we didn't know about until now, Like, why would you even need a warrant? If I own that property and I had just bought it and previously there was some wild shit going on, I'd be excavating it myself. I'm some rich dude. Oh yeah, forget it. There's no chance then I'm gonna let this slide. So why did they even need a warrant? Why won't Huffiens just let them come on the property and do what they got to do. If authorities presented a judge with an adequate reason why information just surfaced, Day said, then it's very likely they could get a search warrant if they could articulate facts about a crime, even if it's an old crime. But it can't be stale information. So I think there's some wiggle room there. They should be able to find some new information, right, shouldn't be that difficult. Plenty out there. Even if a search did happen, the delay likely means the value of anything that they can find would be minimal. Day said, you don't know what has happened between the time Epstein was last there and the time the new people bought it, So that's a problem on thousand percent. Any decent lawyer will say, how do you know my client is the one who left this shit here and it's not from the new tenants, And of course, how do you argue that right if they would have rated it, and they would add an inventory of the things they took and you know, video of what they saw, different story. But now I think this is all performative. Now it's a good thing, right, because you never know what kind of stone will get unturned. But I really don't think we're going to get to the bottom of anything seven years later, with the ranch potentially being fruitless as a source of evidence, Day said authorities would likely start with the human side, finding ranch employees, contractors, anybody local who might have had some contact with Zorro. Good idea, very good idea. They should have done this the first time around. If my dumbass is able to cultivate sources, they should be able to do the same thing. They have a bunch of detectives, a bunch of money. I'm just some moron, so there's no excuse for the state not to do a very thorough investigation. This could also include calling local news reports about parties held at Zoro to potentially yield more names and examine entries in Epstein's address book related to New Mexico, including women listed under a massage and the Clintons. Let's not forget them, and let's not forget that they lied about going to Zorro Ranch according to sources, so to make sure that they're part of that too. And again, just to be clear, I'm not saying that they were a part of Epstein's abuse, but I am saying that they lied and continue to lie about the relationship they had with Jeffrey Epstein. Kate Mangle's, a partner with the Kinsella Hollyeiser comp Stein's appear also noted that searching Zoro now would likely be a non starter. Certainly the obvious answer is that it's better to search closer in time, Mangles said, particularly given that the property has changed hands, it's unlikely that they would find any forensic evidence. Well, unless there's some bodies there. That's a different story, right If there was bodies buried, like people are saying, then those bodies could still be there. The remains as far as the house goes, forget it. You're not getting anything out of that. I'm talking about a full forensic search of the property, every last inch of it bring out the dogs grid pattern unless rock That said, searching Zoro now could potentially bolster victim's accounts. If the layout of the house hasn't changed and they're saying I have a recollection of someone coming through the bathroom door on the left side of the room, and the search demonstrates that that's where it is, it gives more credence to that testimony of that victim. Mangle said, While important, that might be the limit of Zoro's utility at this point. If evidence were found and led to a prosecution, defense attorneys will argue that it shouldn't be included. Because of this delay, It may be hard to use those things other than maybe a structural description of the house. Mangle said. Those details are not evidence of a crime, but when you're dealing with victim testimony and there is another evidence, any corroboration can be helpful to prove that. It's unclear how any potential search could unfold. The new owner of Zoro Ranch, Texas Comptroller candidate Don Huffen's, said he would cooperate with authorities. According to The New York Times, The Guardian did not receive a response to an email and call to contact information listed to Huffen's campaign page. This lack of investigative activity on Zoro Ranch potentially takes on more urgency as newly disclosed Epstein files raised the specter of even darker crimes. Local radio host Eddie Aragon in twenty nineteen received an email from an unknown person alleging that two young women had been buried at the ranch and asked for one bitcoin in exchange for the information. Aragon, who said he had been discussing the ranch on his radio show at the time, told The Guardian in an interview on February fourth that he apprised federal authorities. I took it very seriously, Aragon said, and I forwarded it to the FBI. The recently disclosed documents do include an FBI report dated October twenty twenty one that included the email Aragon had received. Aragon, the report said, contacted federal authorities on November twenty fifth, twenty nineteen, to report an email he received offering seven videos of sexual abuse and the location of two foreign girls buried on Zoro Ranch. Well, let's trace that down. Who sent the email where did they send it from? Let's get crack and what are we doing here? The delay also emphasizes missed opportunities identified by local authorities years ago. In spring of twenty nineteen, our office investigated activity in New Mexico that was still viable for prosecution, including contact with multiple victims, said Hector Balderis, New Mexico's Attorney General. When Epstein was arrested. During that time, the US Attorney's Office in New York asked us to pause any further state investigation or prosecution related to Epstein, informing US that they were already conducting an active multi jurisdictional prosecution. Baldera said, we shared all of our reports and interviews to ensure they had all investigative leads and respected their request or refrained from further parallel investigation. We kept the matter open, investigated Epstein's land leases, and continued offering our legal resources to the DOJ for further prosecution. They did not share information or evidence with us, as a relationship was a one way street. He also said, I mean, really, does anyone truly believe that this wasn't a fix, that the cover up hasn't been going on for years while New Mexico authorities stepped back from an active investigation to make way for federal investigators. A December twenty nineteen email revealed that a federal prosecution told an attorney for one of Epstein's state co executors that they had not searched for the New Mexico property. Bial Duris also said that his office had asked federal authorities to use any available asset forfeiture tools to seize the ranch in twenty twenty two. As for comment on specifics about potential delay related roadblocks, the New Mexico Attorney General's office said, we expect to have additional information to share about our investigation as it continues to progress. A spokesperson for the state attorney general said a representative for the Truth Commission did not immediately respond to a request for comment. In an op ed on Friday, the New Mexico Attorney General, Roald Torres, said we will work closely in coordination with federal and local law enforcement partners, as well as with the Epstein Truth Commission, recently established by the New Mexico legislature, which has its own independent mandate to investigate these matters. On behalf of the public. He also recognized there are real obstacles ahead, but that we will follow the evidence wherever it leads and leave no credible questions unexplored. The office of Stephanie Garcia Richard, new Mexican State Land Commissioner, provided more details about what has occurred in recent weeks. A spokesperson for Garcia Richard told The Guardian this week that the investigator from New Mexico's Department of Justice interviewed her and some land office leadership to learn more about how agricultural leases work, such as the leases Epstein's ranch held for more than twenty five years before she canceled them in twenty nineteen. The spokesperson added that the New Mexico Department of Justice sent a letter to the US Department of Justice requesting another version of the email that suggested two girls may have been buried at Zoro Ranch. New Mexico's DOJ has requested access to the portion of state land that is not landlocked, and Garcia Richard's office has granted it. Garcia Richard is encouraged to see New Mexico DOJ taking these proactive steps and remains ready to help however possible. The spokesperson added, well, look better late than never, right, Do I think this is going to garner anything. I don't. As far as the house goes. Unfortunately, whatever evidence was there is already gone. Now the land that's a different matter. But it all depends on how deep they go. Are they going to do a curse research where they just go walk around or are they going to you know, dig the place up excavate it. And obviously I hope they go that route and they excavate it and they actually have a grid out here or real search to look for these remains if there's credible evidence of that. But short of that, I don't think we're gonna get much from Zoro Ranch. And unfortunately, in my opinion, it's all by design. All the information that goes with this episode can be found in the description box. We're gonna jump right into it here on the Jeffrey Epstein Show this morning and get right down to it today. We're gonna go all the way back to twenty and nineteen to write around the time Jeffrey Epstein was arrested, and there was an article in the Albuquerque Journal, and you know it talks about Jeffrey Epstein's ties to New Mexico and all this other stuff. But the question remains, where is the state investigation in New Mexico? Where are the feds? Why has this place still not been raided. You would think that a man who owns all of these properties, who gets arrested, who gets the other properties rated, would have this one get the same exact treatment. But no, for some reason, Zoro Ranch has went untouched, as if it wasn't a part of this whole entire nightmare, as if a girl after girl hasn't alleged that they've been abused it' Zoro Ranch. But no, no big deal. We're not gonna raid it. We're not gonna go check it out. Nothing. Oh, they'll give you some lip service down there in New Mexico like they care the attorney general. Oh, we're passing all of the information to the federal government. Oh okay, because that works out so well so many times. How as the attorney general of the state, do you not have an investigation well under way? How have you not god warrants from a judge locally to raid this place? And you wonder why people have questions about the shit show that is New Mexico. Add on all of the other stuff that we know about the way that they're so lax against human trafficking, and how Jeffrey Epstein didn't even need to register as a sex offender there, and it's enough to make your head spin. But the real question is, like I've had from the very beginning of this whole entire thing, what in the f is going on in New Mexico. There is so much more to be uncovered in Stanley where Zoro ranch is, and yet not a no journalists camped out in front, no one pressing the prosecutors why this place hasn't been raided, Nobody asking the prosecutor in Albuquerque or in New Mexico why this place hasn't been raided. Just same old, same old business.
Speaker 2: As usual, huh.
Speaker 1: As if none of this occurred down there, as if these girls weren't abused there, and who the hell knows what else was going on down there? Again, it is a very very desolate place. I've been there. I've seen it from myself, very desolate. If you're looking for privacy, if you're looking to be out of the way, if you're looking for no one to be able to hear the screams perfect place to do it, and you would think that the local investigators would be just ready to go. You would think that they'd really want to get in there, kick in the door and show the country, Hey, look, we care about people in New Mexico. We care about our local our citizens locally. But they can't even fake the funk. And now by this time, obviously whatever was there that was sensitive, you have to think, is long gone. So the question remains, and the question will remain until some answers come down the pipe. What in the hell is going on at Ranch? Our article today is from the Albuquerque Journal headline billionaire in sex crime case has New Mexico ties. This article was authored by Mark Oswald for the ABQ Journal and it was authored in two thousand and nineteen. Wealthy hedge fund manager pedophile Jeffrey Epstein arrested anew over the weekend in New York for sex trafficking and conspiracy. Also has been accused of sex crimes at his New Mexico mansion south of Santa Fe. Point blank, period, full stop. Why was this place not rated right along with the other ones? Says it right here in the beginning of the article. Been accused of sex crimes at his New Mexico mansion south of Santa Fe. Anybody show up there with a team from CNN to to watch the door get kicked in? Oh no, that didn't happen. Oh okay, anyone show up there with a team from Fox.
Speaker 2: No, that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, I mean somebody from the New York Times had to show up down there, right.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh what, how that didn't happen either? Oh they're not, assuredly, somebody from the New York I mean the Washington Post. They had to have shown up right. No, No, that didn't happen either. Oh so, what you mean to tell me is none of these people give a damn huh, because if they did, they'd be using their vast resources to find out what in the hell's going on down there. I'm just your average joe. You're a regular old citizen, and I found the time and the money to go down there and take a look for myself, to speak with some of the locals, to talk to some sources. But they can't be bothered.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: It's an absolute joke. What this so called legacy media is. They have all all the money in the world, They have all of the ability to move however they want. So pay attention to the things that they choose to share with you on the nightly news. Pay attention to the things they choose to amplify. And remember that they could choose to amplify whatever they wanted, So why would they choose the things that they do to put on their TV shows and to try and fill your head with. He's never faced criminal charges here, despite allegations of sexual misconduct at his ranch near Stanley that have emerged in civil litigation. And again, this guy has been We all know the disgustingness that it took place down at Zoro Ranch, according to these girls, and we all know that these allegations were hanging over his head a long time ago down in Zoro Ranch. But the powers that be in New Mexico, in their infinite wisdom, they've decided not to pursue it. They decided not to raid the place. They decided not to have a concurrent state investigation going right alongside the federal one. What are they scared of uncovering? What bees nest? Are they scared of shaking? We all know that Jeffrey Epstein had his hands out and deep into the pockets of a lot of powerful people in New Mexico, the King family, Bill Richardson, several other politicians locally and otherwise. They were all getting a few eggs from the golden goose known as Jeffrey Epstein. So is that why no investigation was ever really carried out.
Speaker 2: In New Mexico?
Speaker 1: Were they scared what they'd find locally and what sort of Pandora's box would be opened? Because we all know Bill Richardson's a scumbag, right. If anyone thinks what Virginia is alleging is above Bill Richardson, you have not been paying attention to who Bill Richardson is. The dude is was and has been a scumbag forever, your prototypical, smarmy ass, gross politician.
Speaker 2: Did his people flex?
Speaker 1: Did they throw their weight around and tell the local officials, look, we don't want to state investigation here. Let the Feds do it again. I don't have evidence of that, right, but these are questions that have to be asked. They might be uncomfortable to these people in New Mexico, the investigators and whatnot, but I don't care. What in the hell have you people been doing for decades down there. Everybody knew what was going on, all right, everybody knew what was going on down at Zoro Ranch. And all of you scumbags, the Bill Richardsons, the King family, the rest of you. Don't think you're ever going to escape this spotlight because you are not. At least three embarrassed New York politicians have returned donations from Epstein that showed up in their campaign accounts over the years, and news reports say investigations of Epstein reached into New Mexico. Oh, yeah, they sure did. A bunch of a bunch of investigations have kicked off in New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Usually an investigation, you know, when you're talking about somebody like Epstein. Yeah, their house is raided, Okay. The US Attorney's office in Albuquerque on Monday provided a brief state in a response to a journal inquiry on whether the office is considered filing any charges against Epstein for alleged crimes in New Mexico. I understand your interest in mister Epstein and his connections to New Mexico, set Assistant US Attorney Sean Sullivan via email. He has not been charged federally in our district, consistent with DOJ policy, the US Attorney's Office cannot confirm, deny, or otherwise comment on any possible ongoing investigations. So, in other words, don't ask us any questions, you peasant, how dare you? I'm surprised that they didn't pull it out. Oh well, this is a national security issue. We can't answer that question. They love that one too, right, So, in Layman's terms, what they're saying is, nah, we don't have an investigation going. The federal government's involved in that, it is going to take care of that, and we're just gonna kick back here, and I guess wait for the New Mexico State Fair to go hang out or something, because you're not doing your jobs. All right, New Mexico Folks in New Mexico, you gotta vote these people out, These politicians and the Attorney General, all of these douchey sons of bitches down in New Mexico who have made a shit show of a beautiful state need to go. The problems down in New Mexico go far beyond just this Epstein situation. The Indigenous girls that are missing down there, the weak ass laws on sex trafficking, the refusal to address those laws. Never mind all of the other stuff going on down there with you know, cartel violence, et cetera, et cetera. So New Mexico let this shit go on right in their backyard. And still to this day, nobody has showed up at this dude's house, kicked in the door, waved around a four four. Nothing. I mean, not even Dog the Bounty with his mullet and his son Leland have showed up there. The Manhattan US Attorney is handling the New York case against Epstein. The new charges accused Epstein of abusing dozens of underage girls as young as fourteen. It alleges crimes in New York and Florida, but doesn't mention New Mexico. Oh that's convenient.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: And again, look, I hate to be so skeptical about it, but it's almost like the federal government throws the people us a little bit of red meat. Right, Oh, oh, here you go. We're gonna raid here, We're gonna raid there. But New Mexico that's off limits for some reason. Why is New Mexico out of bounds? Why is New Mexico hands off? There has been nobody, and I mean nobody that can provide a quality answer for that question. I'm all ears, folks. If somebody has a quality answer for that question, I am all years. But to this day, nobody has given me a logical reason. And that includes people that I've spoken to at the Department of Justice, people you know, inside law enforcement. Nobody can give me a good, solid answer why that house was never rated? What are they hiding down in New Mexico. Epstein's Saturday arrest came amid increased hashtag me too scrutiny of a two thousand and eight non prosecution agreement in Florida, reached without consultation with any alleged survivors that allowed Epstein to maintain his jet his jet set lifestyle that includes a Bentley and homes in Paris and the US Virgin Islands where he owns an island, as well as his Zoro ranch in southern Santa Fe County. And they missed a whole bunch of things, obviously, right the you know, the plains, the other properties, the shout the property up in Michigan. It goes on and on. But remember this article came out right after Epstein was arrested for the second time, So people really didn't know as much as we know now as far as his holdings and finances right under the one secret deal overseen by Alexander Acosta, who was the US Attorney in Miami at the time and is now Labor Secretary in the Trump administration, as well as Mukasey, as well as the whole entire office of the Attorney General. Again, I'm not gonna let people get away with the whole bag at that moron Acosta's feet, so that it just dies on the vine there. That's what they want, right, They wanted to go away. They want their little middleman to get caught up and for them to be the fall guy. I'm not allowing it, not here on this podcast. Other people can go that route. I don't care what anyone else thinks, says, or does here on this podcast. Oh you're gonna till the cows come home. I'm gonna drill it to you. It was not a cost of making this decision. He was part of it. Of course, he could have fought hard against it. He could have been a whistleblower. A million things he could have done. He's certainly not innocent in this, but to lay all the all the blame at his feet is to let the disgusting serpents at the very top get away scott free once again like always. And folks, I will not engage in that. Sure, I want to. I want all of these people swooped up, all of the people involved, even the people on the ground level. But let's not forget that these decisions that are made in the American government and the most bloated bureaucracy in the world, they don't come from the bottom, okay. Epstein pleaded guilty to state charges of soliciting a minor for prostitution. He avoided a possible life sentence and served thirteen months in jail, during which he was allowed to go out of his office during the day. The plea deal has received increased attention and more scrutiny since last year after reporting by The Miami Herald that included new details and accounts from alleged survivors of Epstein. Acosta has defended the plea deal with Epstein as appropriate, though the White House said in February that it was looking into his handling of the case. Oh yeah, well, you know that should give you comfort, huh. The White House, Oh, the White House nobody has any confidence that there's a quality investigation coming out of the White House anymore, doesn't matter what side of the isle it is. Have you looked at the jokers that they put up on tea, These bumbling idiots. These are supposed to be the people who are instilling confidence in us. Okay, yeah, sure, real confident folks. Even before the herald series of reports, Epstein's case had continued to generate news over the years, as some of the women allegedly recruited as young sex slaves filed lawsuits against him. Well, yeah, you started to see it, right, A crack in the armor, a little hole, one person coming out and making allegations, then another, then another, then another, and before you know it, we're at where we are now, with just piles and piles of girls who have come forward. When Epstein was still in power, before he was arrested the second time, people were still scared to come forward and speak on it with all of his power, with him avoiding real jail time the first time, with him engaging in this same activities he was engaging with before the first arrest, Why would anyone think anything had changed, Why would anyone think it would be safe to come out and speak against him. Then when he goes to jail the second time and people see the seriousness of the charges the second time, well things start to change a little bit, don't they. In twenty fifteen court filing reported on by the Journal, plaintiff's lawyers maintained that a woman identified as Jane Doe number three, said to have been coerced into Epstein's camp when she was fifteen years old, was frequently sexually abused by Epstein, not only in West Palm Beach, Florida, but also in New York, New Mexico, the US Virgin Islands, in international airspace, on Epstein's private planes, and elsewhere. So right there alone, she's talking about in New Mexico, how she was abused in New Mexico. How as the attorney general of this state, do you not initiate an investigation? Also, same person is saying that a prominent figure in your state, Bill Richardson, took part in her trafficking, took part in her abuse. Y'all don't have him in your office yet, not having a talk with this guy. Nothing, just gonna believe what he says. Huh okay, all right, So we've established that in New Mexico, if you're a survivor of sexual abuse sexual assault, you don't matter. That's basically what's been established in New Mexico. The same filing also alleged that Jane Doe number three was forced by Epstein to have sex with famous attorney and Harvard law professor Alan I kept my underpants on Dershowitz numerous times, including in New Mexico. Again, Dershowitz is alleged to have abused Jane Doe number three, who we know as Virginia now multiple times, including in Mexico. In New Mexico, but no investigation, nothing, not a bupkiss. And you gotta ask yourself, why what is really going on down in New Mexico? What are they trying to hide? The filing didn't say specific specifically where in New Mexico the alleged sexual assaults took place, but Dershowitz went on NBC's Today's Show to denounce the allegations and said that Jane Doe number three accused him of having sex with her at Epstein's ranch in New Mexico. So again, with those allegations alone, how in the world was that door not kicked? In How in the world did the swat team not show up and raid that place. It is so befuddling and beyond imagination that this could occur that I don't even know what to say about it at this point. The allegations are totally false and made up, he said. Dershowitz said he'd only been at the ranch once for about an hour with friends and his wife and daughter. Epstein wasn't present and there were no girls around. Dershowitz said Epstein's New Mexico ranch is located near Stanley and was purchased from the family of former Governor Bruce King, who died in two thousand and nine. All right, hold up, full stop for one hour. What would you be going all the way down to the middle of nowhere for for one hour with your wife and your daughter. So you mean to tell me you only stayed for one hour in New Mexico At Stanley. It takes about an hour to get to the from the airport. First of all, to Stanley from Santa Fe. When you know, you consider all things, the drive itself, getting off the plane, all of that about an hour. So you drive there for an hour. You can't even see the whole property in an hour, as far as check out everything, right, So what'd you do there for an hour with your wife and your daughter? Obviously wasn't business. What were you doing there, mister? I kept my underpants on. Dershowitz, Mister, I'm gonna show everybody, you epic asshole, you disgusting, disgusting, disgusting sorry, excuse for a human one hour down at Zoro Ranch for what? Who do you think you're lying to? Bro that's right, I think you're a liar. Alan Dershowitz l I a R that spells Alan Dershowitz. In twenty sixteen, Dershowitz and lawyers for the woman who made the accusation issued a joint statement on withdrawal of the allegations. The statement said Dershowitz had produced other travel and other records showing he couldn't have been present when the alleged misconduct occurred. Well, we know that that's not the case, right. We know that Dershowitz is embroiled in a defamation suit, and we know that up until recently, Dershowitz was able to control the narrative within the press, but that has all come crumbling down as we see now fast forward, you know, two years into the future.
Speaker 2: We see.
Speaker 1: How things have fallen, we see where things are at, and we know that mister I kept my underpants on is not being truthful. According to the Miami Herald, FBI and court records show that leading up to his two thousand and eight plea deal over alleged crimes at his Florida mansion, Epstein was also suspected of trafficking minor girls, often from overseas, for sex parties at his other homes in Manhattan, New Mexico, and Caribbean. And the Caribbean again, what about all of the unnamed girls. We don't know about all of these girls from Eastern Europe, all of these girls from war torn countries. We don't know where they ended up. We don't know what has become of them. Is nobody going to be a voice for these girls? Nobody gonna step up and say, hey, what the hell? What about all of these girls that have not come forward? The Daily Beast reported recently that in twenty nineteen, Affid David, one of Epstein's accusers, claims Epstein and an associate molested her fifteen year old sister at Epstein's New Mexico ranch. We know who that is, right, we know that that was now Annie and Maria. We know how long that goes back? I mean, how many times do people need to come forward? How many times do people need to point fingers at Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein made news in New Mexico when he twice attempted to contribute to the political campaigns of Gary King, Bruce King's son, a former attorney general and candidate for governor. King returned the money. King received fifteen thousand from Epstein in two thousand and six when King first ran for attorney general, and thirty five thousand dollars from companies connected to Epstein for his unsuccessful gubernatorial campaign in two thousand and fourteen. Also in two thousand and six, Epstein gave fifty thousand dollars to the reelection campaign of then Governor Bill Richardson. Oh I wonder why. I wonder why Epstein would be spreading all of this money around. And I love when they say, oh, well, we gave the money back. What did you accept it for in the first place? And what did those donations buy? What sort of political clout does that kind of money buy you? In New Mexico. I'm guessing a lot, considering all of the smoke screens around Epstein, considering the way he's been handled down there, I'm guessing that kind of money buys you a lot of favors. Richardson said he'd then excuse me. Richardson said then he'd give the money he'd receive from an Epstein affiliated company, Zoro Trust, to local charities. Epstein also gave ten thousand dollars to Jim Baca's two thousand and six campaign for State Land commission Baca also gave the Epstein money to charities. Remember, Epstein was on some state land as well. He leased some state land from them. So it just shows you once again that Epstein didn't just do things to do them. Everything was a plan, Everything was a plot, and everything was well oiled and thought out between him and his co conspirator Gielen Maxwell. You think he's just giving the State Land commissioner ten dimes for no reason. It's to buy influence, it's to buy power, and it's to help him get himself out of jams when they inevitably rise. An address book of Epstein's ended up in Court and Florida and was published in full by Gawker in twenty fifteen. The pages show names and redactive phone numbers or email addresses for numerous celebrities and political figures, from rock star Courtney Love to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton. Look, the guy had a collection of people. Now everyone had a different relationship with him, right, Not everyone's relationship ran as deep, but the fact remains. Epstein was walking shoulder to shoulder and rubbing shoulders with all of these so called elite on. A couple of pages that appear to be dedicated to New Mexico are listings for Richardson, Bruce King, King's niece and former state representative Ronda King, and the Santa Fe Institute, the world renowned theoretical research institute. There are also about fifteen listings under the heading massage, with first names such as Sabrina, Rachel, and Linda and phone numbers redacted after their five h five area codes. I mean that reads like a two short song, right, Linda, Susan And I mean, come on, and none of these investigators down there in New Mexico or federally even thought it would be a good idea to try and find out who these massage therapists are Sabrina, Rachel and Linda. Nobody anybody call them, try and figure out who they are, Bueller.
Speaker 2: Anybody.
Speaker 1: Epstein's Zoro ranch has been reported to be seventy five hundred acres or ten thousand acres. Santa Fe County Assessor Gus Martinez said Monday that the ranch most recent assessment indicates a market value of twelve point two million, but that because part of the ranch gets a break for agriculture uses such as running cattle, the actual value could be higher. And then another little tidbit at the end there, Right, it gets a break for agricultural uses such as running cattle. Right, there ain't no cattle on that farm. Doe ain't running no cattle. There's not a steer drive going on. There's no bulls or running of the bulls occurring down in Santa Fe. So again, who looked them up at all of these deals, all those politicians? Did any of those politicians ever have to answer for any of it? Nope? As Zoro Ranch ever been raided? Nope? Is it ever going to be rated?
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: But I'll be here on a regular basis drilling home the fact that it should have been. If you'd like to contact me, you can do that at Bobby Kapucci at ProtonMail dot com. That's b O B b Y c ap you c c I at protonmeail dot com. You can also find me on Twitter at bo bby underscore c A p U c CI. All of the links that go with this episode can be found in the description box. To everybody who