Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right, this hour has brought you by JR RS. What is it Sunday Funday and Chumley is the leader of Sunday Funday this weekend Taco.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna be out of a black hammock Fish camp this Sunday, starting at five pm.
Speaker 3: Right there in OVI EIGHTO. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when one of those commercials range I know the traffic people do it sometimes it's like it's a veto.
Speaker 2: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So a black hammckfish camp this Sunday, if you've never been there. We were talking about frog legs yesterday they got great frog legs. Gainer, but he's gonna have warped tour tickets to give away my chemical romance tickets, to give away whole bunch of tough ticket concert tickets for JR shows every fifteen minutes, like corn hole.
Speaker 3: Flash back to black Hammick. When I was going to college, going to UCF, I lived in some some ghetto like apartments within bicycling distance of black hands. Yea and boy, me and my roommates did and generally ended up walking home. Yeah, or should I say staggering. I'm just gonna go ahead and leave my bike locked.
Speaker 1: Up here, exactly exactly. That'll be good time this weekend. Got enjoined Chimney five o'clock.
Speaker 3: Uh. The African nation of Ghana has an organization called the Ghana Drunkard Association.
Speaker 2: Just a bunch of partiers and fifteen and.
Speaker 3: A half million members strong. Ghana, not guy I thought you're talking about Guyana. Okay, Ghana, that's a different country. Yeah, right, Yeah, the Ghana, yes Rhea that that Drunkard Association are threatening to take a stand for what they believe in if the government doesn't take him immediate action to lower the nationwide cost of alcoholic beverages. I'll get on that, you know. No, we all feel their pain. That's why I brought this up. And the fact that there's something called the Ghana Drunkard Association is impressive.
Speaker 2: As over sixteen million people in it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they apply the word drunkard like we do here. I don't know if that maybe just means like they like to imbibe. I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But anyway, like here, drunkard has a negative connotation. Well you don't remember that was a good job drunkard.
Speaker 3: Drunkard slash lush slash you know s faced that you know. Okay, anyway, So what are they going to do if the government doesn't drastically lower the price of alcohol?
Speaker 2: Give it to me?
Speaker 3: They're going to have a protest.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say, they're gonna stop buying alcohol. You you don't lower the prices, are going to stop buying it?
Speaker 3: You know that? That's the catch twenty two with this, and we talk about every week on the Meat Report, the pain that you know, you keep seeing these alcohol and beer prices go up, up, up up, And they were like, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Not buy it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well a few might not buy it, but look, go get your weed card. If you remember the Drunkard organization, you're definitely gonna be Do you really think they're gonna get sixteen million drunks organized into any kind of that cohesive protests?
Speaker 1: They probably have a different definition of that word than we do. Okay, Oh, if he was like sixteen million true American drunkards, you know, like keys, creatures, not a chance. Where's Sammy and p D and then John? They're all locked up right now, don't ask?
Speaker 3: All right? Speaking of words and meanings of words, a word that you generally if you encounter this, you were probably on a website you probably may not want to be on and could get you in a lot of trouble, or perhaps running in a circle with people that you may not want to be running. The word lolita.
Speaker 1: Oh, isn't that like a lolita is like a sexy lady or something a young girl?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, in many cases underage and it all there was a novel that that's how it called lolita, and it's okay.
Speaker 1: So we're all we're on the same page now. It's an underage lady.
Speaker 3: Usually a school bus driver in uh Toronto was removed from his route when they were seen in a bus with a sign that said Lolita line in the front window. Plenty of parents confronted the driver, who was standing outside the bus door in a pink schoolgirl uniform and white stockings and platform shoes.
Speaker 2: So you picked up the kids just like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, why do you call your why is like when people are mentally sick, let him drive. The driver apparently said that he had been doing this for weeks on Fridays.
Speaker 1: If I had my daughters getting on that bus and this guy's uh uh school board immediately after the ass weapon.
Speaker 3: I would like to point out and if you think this country is PC, try Canada on for size. Oh god, yeah, the article, the article that I get this info from, never mentions that it's a dude, it's them.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't push that upon upon people's kids on a school bus. You should maybe try to go get a different job. Here's here's the other other question. When you said that they're very PC in Canada. Remember when that one guy forget what his name was, but he gave out his cell phone number. He gave out his cell phone number to residents about you know, they can call and because he's he's he's with the people. It blew up in his face so hard because things were going wrong and they're like, you suck.
Speaker 2: They're calling him in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: And then there's this tragedy in Colorado, the Top Taco Festival recently held, which it's it sounds like it's a really good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've we've done Taco festivals with the with iHeart stations every time they approached me.
Speaker 3: This is a very large sign, one of those signs with the bright lights that lights up with the letters, each individual letters.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm looking at it right, and it says I love Tacos.
Speaker 3: Okay. That fell over on several of the Taco festival goers. Three were hurt, one was seriously injured.
Speaker 4: He gotch top Taco. We were super excited. The four of us went and post in front of it, and this was really the last thing I remember.
Speaker 5: It was just like all of a sudden, the sign was on us. I couldn't believe how heavy it was.
Speaker 4: I remember I kept reaching for the top of my head like.
Speaker 3: We do have visuals. As Taco said on the Facebook page, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like my head is exploded. Eleven staples, four inch cash in my head, four fractured vertebrae, a lot of chaos and nobody knowing where or what to do.
Speaker 5: And then immediately they were like we can't get an ambulance. Here a golf cart pulled up and they're like, we're gonna have to move you in a golf cart. And at that point, we knew she was having neck pain, like we can't get her up walking to a golf.
Speaker 3: Cart eleven Staples to close up her head in a vertebrae injury from the I Love Tacos signed at the Taco Festival in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Is she the one that on the post that has the neck brace? I believe this is her pat look age Taco Tuesday. Yeah, she was the one who was most seriously injured. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, just posing in front of a sign.
Speaker 3: Hey, how was the Taco Festival?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I really don't I care to talk about it nor return next year.
Speaker 3: Can't sleep at night because Taco Nightmarts.
Speaker 2: Wow? Oh Man. Follow the one on one one Double j R R, Orlando's rock station