Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: Thomas, Well, su Hey, Thomas, how are you?
Speaker 2: I am awesome? Wow. I've been trying to give it. I've been trying to get this call forever.
Speaker 1: What is forever for you? I mean, you know, a couple of months. I'm not trying to get through. Is that forever?
Speaker 2: Few years? A few years? Okay?
Speaker 1: Chili says, you've never played before, so you're fresh fish?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, Well we need something for you this morning. So hi, Thomas, you're not a fish, you're a man. Well, you're a fish. You are a fish.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're taking on cool Ethan, Ethan, good morning and we're rod.
Speaker 2: Are you a fresh fish as well? Ethan? Yes, sir, but for twenty years go on now, twenty years? Thank you for that thousand mid school. You know that warms my heart. Okay, it warms my heart. I love it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for all those years we got what was the last time we have a fish v? Fish?
Speaker 2: It's been a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great to have you fellas on. I don't know whatever I said this morning, but I'll say it more. Get some more people here, playing the game. Thomas and Ethan, all you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: I've got just easy, silly, simple questions.
Speaker 1: The key is shouting out your name when you think you know the answer, wait for me to call on you give me the correct answer.
Speaker 2: Do that twice. You could win this a rod Ryan to her T shirt. Wow, life changing, absolutely life changing.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh yeah, yeah, it's like you know when Ironman, when iron Man got in that suit, you put on that rod Ryan sho T shirt, your life changes.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So Thomas, you're gonna yell out your name, right, Ethan, You're gonna yell out Ethan when you think you know the answer. Okay, yes, okay, guys, but they really sound very awake. I'd like the sound of these fresh fish here. Question number one, What cereal ad featured the quote, Hey Mikey, he likes.
Speaker 2: It about Thomas Thomas. Uh checks show me checks?
Speaker 1: No, that was Thomas Ethan. What cereal ad featured the quote, Hey Mikey, he likes it?
Speaker 2: What is life? What is life? Life? Cereal is a correct answer? That don't really that's a really old commercial man. So I've been getting some of my questions from this pop trivia from the sixties.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They yeah, they're all like broken down. It's like sixties, seventies, fifties. Even so, it's truly not on me your question, it is on you. Well, I'm just letting you know the source. They're dumb questions. It's not dumb.
Speaker 1: He just got it.
Speaker 2: Alex is on the board. Thomas checks did not check out.
Speaker 1: Ethan and Thomas next question, what Houston suburb can you find the historic pleasure Peer and a beach?
Speaker 2: Ethan for the win, Oh, Galveston. No, stop talking, you're correct. That was not from the top trivia. That was just from being around existing Thomas, where are you from? Ah here, Pleasure Peer Beach Galveston.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no string branch.
Speaker 2: You know we got a beach close by, We got a beach here.
Speaker 1: While remember well Ethan said it and he goes, nope, yeah, stop, you are correct, all right, Thomas, good to have you on, bro.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, thank You'll have a good day.
Speaker 1: All right, YouTube man, giving all those other fresh fish hope to get through. Hey, Ethan, Pleasure Peer Beach Galveston, you got it.
Speaker 2: You nailed it, dude. Well you've got suburbs. I was like, galuson the city.
Speaker 1: So Galveston is a suburb of Houston because we use them in the suburb summer Sisler, gotcha. So you're right, it's it's own city. You got it right, dude, You're in all right, you got it right. Listen, breathe in and out, and we're going to do a victory speech.
Speaker 2: We're going to give you a rod Ryan Show T shirt.
Speaker 1: And the most important thing here, Ethan, is I'm inviting you to the rod Ryan Show. I'm inviting you to home Room tomorrow to play the game again. I'll be there, okay, dude, and you can play four more games if you like.
Speaker 2: Just keep racking up the prizes. Okay, dude. Third, okay, fresh fish. You heard how they did that.