Speaker 1: What's up, Beck SAIDs And welcome to episode two of our mid win tar special, which I don't think I called it that the first time, but anyway, this is part two of the Tabletop RPG Adventure where we kind of improve our way through some Christmas holiday type stuff. If you haven't listened to part one, you should do that, because this is not gonna make any sense to you if you don't. But if you have, then yeah, I don't know, strap In, I'm gonna let Adam explain the rest and then yeah, let's get back into it.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening into Part two of the Spooky dice Bag Holiday Special featuring the game Hometown Holiday by kid nick Over on itch dot io. I think we'll be provided so you can find it for yourself. Elms, just ask that if you haven't listened to part one, you might be a little bit lost in part two, so just go back one episode back into the feed and download part one before you listen to part two, and hope you enjoy and happy holidays from the Spooky dice Bag team.
Speaker 3: So Carol sees that you're you're looking at looking for a looking at her finger.
Speaker 4: I'm not like I'm not staring at her like I was staring at Shock. I'm like no, no.
Speaker 5: No, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: But she gets the vibes and she says, Oh, I'm ladder, I am free. The night after after the party, let me go get you something. She comes back in from the man with a nice wrapped gift for you, cool for later.
Speaker 4: Oh, I I didn't get you anything. What is something you would like?
Speaker 3: Oh? You don't need to get me anything. I just I'm just really enjoying our company together.
Speaker 4: I have enjoyed you as well. Let's get these cookies all set up. And she's like looking for excuses to like gently touch her hand and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, chat, we're getting cocked by an NPC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And she's like every now and then looking over at Chad and then just like just like like, oh, yeah he's here.
Speaker 3: Maker Liam comes over as you're setting up the cookies. Oh can I help with this?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 4: We're just getting these these cookies all all set up. Have you tried the pepper cooker? She made them? They're delicious, she made everything.
Speaker 3: Made her famous pepper cooker.
Speaker 4: Yes, t and to like pop one in his mouth.
Speaker 3: Feeling take it seductively. That is that is good. Oh my, I'm gonna go see uh well you guys, see you ladies seem to have these these cookies all set. I'm gonna go see if somebody else might need some help around here. Okay, bye, and he'll go over to go over to Sandra Bullock like, uh, what are you? Are you just sitting over here trying You're not going to try to help or anything.
Speaker 8: I'm texting with my assistant about our deal. We need to set up the parameters.
Speaker 3: The what are you? This is a party. You shouldn't be texting about business stuff.
Speaker 9: Christmas, schmiss, miss.
Speaker 8: We gotta be on at all times if we want to make maximum money.
Speaker 3: Life's about more than money, isn't it.
Speaker 9: I guess if you're in some kind of holiday mark movie.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, it's it's Christmas. A little bit of cheer?
Speaker 9: I have negative one cheer? Should I roll a cheer check?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 10: Oh god?
Speaker 9: Oh shure, I am.
Speaker 8: I'm having the same problem. Nope, I can't do it. Okay, suddenly it doesn't work for me.
Speaker 3: Roll two D six is if you have them.
Speaker 8: I figured out that's put the thing in the wrong place. Five and a four for a nine minus one is eight.
Speaker 3: Uh he does not cheer you up.
Speaker 9: I'll shoot.
Speaker 8: I'm just uh, just a big city, big business, hard charging lady. I don't have time for this small town paper tree, dinky ranky garbage.
Speaker 10: She ain't got time for a corn shucking crackers.
Speaker 8: I'm just here till my parents die.
Speaker 11: Oh that's that's unmerginate. I can't believe that somebody would be that. Oh I hope, I hope it knows well for you as well as it can.
Speaker 9: I just closed the biggest deal of my career.
Speaker 3: On Christmas, right before the gingerbread Gally. You had to be making deals. Huh.
Speaker 8: When you run into Chad Rich or money rich, you can't say no. You gotta you gotta grab that opportunity by the balls.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I did see Chad money Rich.
Speaker 8: Yeah, his u His private plane landed here as an emergency, and I seized the moment.
Speaker 6: He got a good grip on it.
Speaker 10: Oh yes, there was a landing on that strip. She waits, yes, we wee.
Speaker 3: So now the party is in like full playing. There's Christmas music. We were able to get jingle bell rock to come in and do the music.
Speaker 6: That's one fire. That's one fire out.
Speaker 3: Thank god, yeah, rock, make a douglas. Make a cheer check. Okay, oh boy, you know it out, make it. Make a sweaters check because you were setting stuff up. Okay, make a sweaters check.
Speaker 6: Okay, that is a double one for a total of four.
Speaker 10: Oh god, no, yes.
Speaker 3: As a party is in full swing, a dangerous blizzard begins outside and events safe travel from the party. Oh shit.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I'm gonna use the uber for helicopters to try to get back to the big city tonight.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go ahead and get up in front of the band. You know, I'm gonna stop them from playing. I'm sorry, everyone just got a weather alert. There's a blizzard coming in. I'm gonna have to ask you to hunker down for a little bit. I am selling Coco.
Speaker 3: Right now, and I'm setting the cabbage theages.
Speaker 12: Coco, and we have holiday treats. Please buy something, help me save my farm.
Speaker 13: But there, thank you.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give you five hundred dollars right now to not charge your guests for cocoa.
Speaker 6: Does that count as a sale?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 6: Okay, I need two more.
Speaker 8: By This has made me want a fresh buttery croissant, so I'll buy some of your bake goods.
Speaker 6: Hell, yeah, cool, thank you.
Speaker 3: Don't don't tell her that the baked goods are for free. Liam walks up, not Liham goes to Douglas and he's like, Douglas, if you were in such dire straits, should have told me. And he just hands you one thousand dollars, like here you go. This isn't a sale. This is a gift where you like.
Speaker 6: Right, you are such a good person. I'm gonna put my hand on his hand.
Speaker 3: Every day, of course.
Speaker 12: And I'm going to like look deep into his eyes and I'm just gonna like put my hand on the side of his cheek and say, you You've made this wonderful Christmas.
Speaker 6: I hope you. I hope you know that. And I want to I want to lean in.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, I want to lean listen. This is this is I am very happy to help you out. But you know, not during the party, so I.
Speaker 6: Understand all that. I mean, well, wait, you said when during the party.
Speaker 3: Not during the party?
Speaker 13: Oh we smashed Cut back to the truck.
Speaker 3: Back to the truck getting the bull job, y'all got pretty Terry is in the truck driving were you driving terry or was somebody else? Dingles driving?
Speaker 10: You're driving, Dingles driving? How can that be?
Speaker 6: No, this is a country kind of thing, of course, the kid driving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trunk, Dingle, Dingles driving. But then the snow starts like a white out. Conditions like enough to cancel like like enough to cancel snow in New England. School in New England, not just the south.
Speaker 10: Hey, hey, how do you how do you roll for damage in this game? By the way, there is no.
Speaker 13: All right then we trained for this through there's a mession of damage we can do.
Speaker 3: Uh, so we got I need you to as as you're driving. Uh, you've decided to make your way back to the party.
Speaker 13: I'm driving.
Speaker 3: Well, you're helping Dingle drive by giving steering.
Speaker 13: Yes, Dingle all the way because it's a wide out. You know you got here.
Speaker 10: Job here, son, you learn how to drive?
Speaker 3: Oh no, Dingle, Yeah, drives the car, drives the truck right into a snowbank off the side of the road. I can tell you this is why you are within Luckily you are within sight of the barn where the town of penn and Baum party is supposed to be happening.
Speaker 13: All right, well, let's let's fine this time, you are going to take it out later.
Speaker 6: If you're wondering why my voice is hired because it's cold out.
Speaker 13: I understand it. Trust that, I understand.
Speaker 6: Okay, So where we're heading back to the farm? Right?
Speaker 13: No, we are going to well the barn?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, Well usually there.
Speaker 5: Are farms on barns on farms.
Speaker 13: Dad, get your words in the right order.
Speaker 6: Son, I'm sorry, I think I hit my head.
Speaker 13: I think you hit your head. I think you hitting my head. Crashing into snow banks and stuff irresponsible to you.
Speaker 6: All right, Well let's go walk into the snow during the storm.
Speaker 1: All right, I say we go that way there seems to I think there's.
Speaker 13: A light.
Speaker 6: Water rock into the darkness. Is Jack coming along with us?
Speaker 3: Uh? I'm just gonna hang out the bed of the truck as you guys.
Speaker 13: Are grab some of that, some of the flashlights and stuff from the back.
Speaker 3: You guys are running through the snow. I'm gonna need everybody in the snow to make a sweater's check.
Speaker 6: Does that include dingle? Am? I playing dingle?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 3: No? You're not playing dingle.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're rolling for t Andy.
Speaker 13: Okay, it isn't nine. However, it is also a triple three plus three.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, double double threes?
Speaker 13: Well, I guess a triple three.
Speaker 3: But yeah, another plot twist in the woods.
Speaker 7: Hypothermia.
Speaker 3: The other plot twist running from the woods. Uh, you'll notice Caleb. You'll notice Caleb coming in.
Speaker 13: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yep, you notice Caleb coming in. You sut of a bitch, Terry, What are you doing? Letton? What are you doing letting all these people out?
Speaker 6: What are you doing with your truck here.
Speaker 3: In the on the side of the road. What the hell?
Speaker 13: Some sometimes you gotta do some roadside carpentry. Man, you got that's coming up here?
Speaker 3: We just talked about this. You can't park your truck on my property.
Speaker 13: Well, I didn't think you owned the snow bank.
Speaker 3: The snow bank's on my land.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but the snow bank's like ethereal Man, it'll melt and then it's like was it ever?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But you're your truck's always leaking oil and other fluids, god knows what. Man, You can't be just parking it there.
Speaker 14: Hey, you've been accusing me of leaking fluids for years and I'm tired of.
Speaker 13: I will park here for as long as it takes My son Stead to dig out of it. Hey, if you want, I can like buy you like a sweater at the market. Are you not going, Stead?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm on my way there. I'm what are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 13: Come on?
Speaker 3: What the hell? Just parking your truck on my property and then walking?
Speaker 14: Okay, first off, I know it's the same color and I change the plates.
Speaker 13: But this is not my truck?
Speaker 3: Truck? Is it?
Speaker 13: Ferchman? I'm drunk. I can't remember last names. Well, now I know you.
Speaker 14: We always had a good relationship with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In in the background, here's gonna see dingle grab a tyre.
Speaker 13: And okay, okay, relationship to getting hit in the head with metal.
Speaker 3: We'll be okay, let's be cool. Let's be cool. Let's let's let's go to the party. I think they're just finishing up. Though you might have missed most of it.
Speaker 13: I don't know. I still hear some I think that's Carol. What is that infernal noise? Was that jingle bells rock?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, they got jingle bells rock? There you got them again? Man?
Speaker 6: Every day here those bands sucks. Dad.
Speaker 3: Well, we're not a big we're not a very big town. We don't have a lot of bands, and yet we can have a lot of specifically Christmas music cover bands in town. There's there's just the one.
Speaker 14: All right, that's you know what fair o, Hey, how about we hold hands and walk over there together?
Speaker 3: Not you Dingle, Well that just sounds great, thank you. And then I put my hands on rather than right now as you're walking.
Speaker 13: Yes, it's awkward and my hands are freezing, but I your.
Speaker 3: Hands are so warm.
Speaker 13: Oh dang, they feel freezing to me. Oh my.
Speaker 6: Dingle's gonna try to hold hands with chock now, would you?
Speaker 3: Okay, I hold your hand, but you'll know this.
Speaker 10: You're holding a fresh sights But I have it and go to the.
Speaker 3: Toys my self.
Speaker 10: Wait, flash or flesh flash lights, flesh leg.
Speaker 13: Smooth away from my child. He's fifteen.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of butter.
Speaker 13: Yes, the smooth as the butter.
Speaker 6: I can't get an actual grip.
Speaker 12: Every time I squeeze, like my hands pop off because I keep trying to squeeze her hand.
Speaker 10: Hold hold this cabbage, okay, cab cry into the cabbage boy, take a leave and use it.
Speaker 6: As a hanky.
Speaker 13: Yes, go ahead, American.
Speaker 6: You're not going to resell this are you? No, No, I'll eat it. It's fine.
Speaker 10: You won't eat the tears of a child.
Speaker 13: I was plowing hours did not question my di.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, So what do.
Speaker 10: What do I need to roll to try to get caviar into U Chad's drink?
Speaker 3: You know what? Make that's that's uh sweaters sweaters make a sweaters check.
Speaker 13: Obviously, no doubles cool.
Speaker 3: You successfully are able to put some cavyr into Chad and the Chad money riches uh cocoa. As he is on the dance floor trying to get Sandra Bullock to dance with him. No, she's above all that ship yeah.
Speaker 10: I Meanwhile, I'm sitting there.
Speaker 13: I don't go.
Speaker 10: I don't care if I'm going to hell.
Speaker 6: That was worth it.
Speaker 3: And then he gets back and he SIPs on the coco and she rows it on the ground, shattering the cup. I can't believe it. This cocoa is too salt. What is this even in the cocoa? Oh? My, at that? Come on, we're going come on, babe, we're going back.
Speaker 4: So at this moment, you can tell me if this is a hard no. But my thought was that she's eating like a cream puff and so is the baker. And so she's like, she saw that there's cream on her nose, so she liquently vested that. And that's when he says, come on, babe, and she'll turn around and she'll go, no, Chad, absolutely not you.
Speaker 6: You free to go.
Speaker 4: But it's very clear this is not working. You are a man child, and I can't anymore with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, watching, okay, And then he'll look over at Sandra Bullet and be like, all right, baby, let's go.
Speaker 8: He clearly doesn't know what side her bread is buttered on. I'm coming with you have money rich.
Speaker 3: And and.
Speaker 4: She I just forgot my own name, Charity Charity. Well, well we'll look between the two of them and go. So it was just a just a casual conversation about a book, huh. No, I sucked with.
Speaker 9: Stick, okay, so add that.
Speaker 6: I would like to.
Speaker 4: Have Charity walk up and slap Sandra across the face.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I don't want him, but you don't.
Speaker 4: We didn't even have a conversation. You didn't know if he was open to it. You didn't know if he was in an open relationship.
Speaker 7: My pep talk plus two to Charity, Uh is just sitting there.
Speaker 6: I would I would like to give my best to.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just going oh wow, I walked in and all this is happening.
Speaker 6: I afforded.
Speaker 4: But I have a skill called you're too good for them. The townsfolks see the way that Chad treats me, and they will go out of their way to help me. I can ask any n PC to re roll any dice roll I've made using their own stats. So who looks the strongest? Who did well with sweaters?
Speaker 9: Andy is probably the strongest?
Speaker 3: Okay, so looks like strong Liam. Liam is pretty strong. And there's also bakers Carol, Carrol Strong.
Speaker 13: Yeah allie, earlier you said he didn't count first.
Speaker 3: Oh well, no, you're right, you're right. So so we've got garyl, We've got Holly, and there's.
Speaker 13: Also sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 3: No, that's fine, so sorry Carol.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna ask Carrol, So can Carol do a sweater check? Do I still get the plus two from the pep talk a community?
Speaker 3: And I'm not one? You can get romance? So to say with your friends, you don't you don't count as an NBC. Yeah that's the NBC, all right, So uh go ahead, and.
Speaker 4: Oh, do you want me to roll for her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's her plus for her sweaters?
Speaker 3: She is a plus two to sweaters.
Speaker 4: That's better. Okay, so that takes my six two and eight.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Awesome. So yeah, you h the town successfully. Everybody sees you slaps and your bullet, and the town is instantly on your side. Because everybody heard of this entire conversation.
Speaker 6: Douglas and Liam stopped feeding each other cream house.
Speaker 8: Christ, what do I carry you a bunch of slabbering peasants. I'm heading back to the big city as soon as this blizzard ends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys are because I've told you to leave and I've slapped you. So I guess you and Chad are gonna go hang out in the snow store.
Speaker 6: So bye, back to my room.
Speaker 12: At the end, is going to go to the barn door and he is going to lock the barn to say, no, you're stuck here with us.
Speaker 13: That's crazy. This one before.
Speaker 3: Liam's gonna look at it like, okay, guys, it seems like things are getting a little out of hand. Uh, we are stuck here for the night. We should just all find our ways, you know, our own little corners or areas to sleep. And we're still going to sleep here tonight because nobody can go out in that blizzard.
Speaker 10: I didn't know i'd say, you suggesting energy, bloody French, nobody go to this.
Speaker 13: Did you let go of my child when you say that? Oh god, it's holding a cabbage.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I'm gonna suck the cabbage.
Speaker 15: Cabbage, Oh god, the back room to himself with his cabbage and just have a nice twin.
Speaker 13: The cabbage having a nice time.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're.
Speaker 6: Make out with the cabbage.
Speaker 13: He can be back there. The cabbage stays here.
Speaker 10: I did say that good cabbage is not that good.
Speaker 7: A terrible topic.
Speaker 13: I don't know. Dangle ear muffs.
Speaker 10: It sounds like a.
Speaker 3: D oh.
Speaker 4: I would like for Charity to approach Sandra and just say, for the record, I had to slap you because it's like he didn't you didn't even ask. But I hate him, so good luck, have fun. He likes the low salt caviar, just low salt caviar and chocolate milk, a little sprinkle of salt. I'll do whatever you want.
Speaker 9: Goodness, thank you.
Speaker 4: You're welcome. Have a nice eating and two walks away.
Speaker 9: Can I have a nice life?
Speaker 6: Was that dude's died exclusively chocolate, milk and caviar?
Speaker 4: Wait no, but the pizza holes with flaming on in them which destroyed, Like it's not you don't work it at that point because you're mecro waving it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, m hm oh god. Alright, So everybody, I.
Speaker 6: Was gonna say, Douglas and Liam are gonna go back to feed each other cream house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Douglas and Liam are just feeding each other cream puffs.
Speaker 10: Sigmund is just the most satisfied looking, smug motherfucker right now.
Speaker 3: So the Yeah, So everybody finds a place to stay for the night, to hunk her down, and.
Speaker 6: I just don't don't open the cellar that's where he keeps That's fine.
Speaker 4: Wait is she still down there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, lie in here. That's where Martha and I used to go.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, well I'll stay away from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, uh you guys, I'll hook her down for the night and in the morning the sun rises and you are there. You hear a snow cloud before you wake up, and all of the roads are plowed perfectly, and they've even plowed the heavy ship that they put in front of that usually gets put in front of a in front of the driveway. They actually went in and plowed away all the heavy stuff. He has to worry about that.
Speaker 13: More snow bank.
Speaker 3: And your truck is in a mile of snow.
Speaker 6: Now I'll take care of in spring.
Speaker 3: You know what rolls his eyes?
Speaker 13: Dingle did this? He can dig it out.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna I'm gonna hand Dingle a shovel. Get to work, kid, yep.
Speaker 3: And then Paul, he's gonna be like, oh, they got us all cloud out just in time for the gingerbread galaway.
Speaker 6: I'm studying out of plowing, and now we're ready.
Speaker 3: And get him to go.
Speaker 10: God, would you not say it like that?
Speaker 12: Liam and Douglas their hands in each other's back pockets?
Speaker 3: Oh God, all right, So Liam takes his hand out of Douglas's mouth.
Speaker 10: Oh wait, no, no, William had his hand in Douglas's back pocket, and Douglas had his hand on top of his hand in his back pocket.
Speaker 13: This is the custom in our town.
Speaker 3: That's not a sweet. Didn't think I got it. I have to help out. He's setting up for the gingerbread galla. Uh would the rest of you guys like to help.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe we will help you.
Speaker 13: Sure, I don't think we've talked yet.
Speaker 3: No, we've definitely talked. We talked at the beginning. Oh right, And when I asked about Nichol's mother.
Speaker 10: You know the beginning, you said.
Speaker 6: I don't remember this exchange.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you have so many dead wives, so many hell of a town. You want a dead wife?
Speaker 7: I mean I am, in fact dead wife. Doesn't mean we're not married anymore.
Speaker 13: The never mind, it does, say to day Liam. Lias looks over.
Speaker 3: Liam looks over at Sigmund and like raises his eyebrows at him. I mean, all me, I'm not going to stand in the way, Sigmund you go into this gingerbread.
Speaker 13: Yellow Later, maybe the way Douglas is gonna real work.
Speaker 3: Oh Douglas, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, here, this is this whole game is just the beginning of a huge polycule.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: He was mentioning an org. You said, no, it's fine.
Speaker 6: You know the Christmas term for it is a holly.
Speaker 10: Are you saying it's a holly poly cule?
Speaker 9: I came back from the kitchen to say, holly yule?
Speaker 16: Okay, right, all right lea, yes, hey what yes, Darry, Now that you parted your hair on the other side, which is why I didn't recognize you.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I do that.
Speaker 6: Little mess up last night.
Speaker 3: You look whatever my hair?
Speaker 13: Does anful look like my son Dingle?
Speaker 6: Mmm transition in high school?
Speaker 13: Now, my son was brought to me by an elf.
Speaker 14: If you remember, if you Liam, remember our local town's lower I remember the.
Speaker 13: Mom did you did you fuck my wife?
Speaker 3: My wife? I mean your wife when when we were together?
Speaker 13: Oh so you okay, Well that's all right, that's fine man, kid, I got him?
Speaker 3: Hey, Dingle, which yeah.
Speaker 13: That come on in.
Speaker 6: That's unterest warmer today. Yeah, yeah, what's up?
Speaker 13: Dad? All right? Yeah, you can come in here. Now look at this man? Yeah, who's he look like?
Speaker 12: If I know, I haven't seen a mirror in three years, now, look in that mirror. Okay, oh ship, there's a mirror here. It happens to be we don't.
Speaker 13: It's for the parts that you don't need to know about. Now tell me who that looks like?
Speaker 6: Holy shit, he looks like me?
Speaker 3: Or do I look like you?
Speaker 6: How do babies get made that it doesn't really remember?
Speaker 13: The elf?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm starting to think that's bullshit, Dad, I think you've been lying to me.
Speaker 13: Well that part was true, but you had to be made somewhere else.
Speaker 6: Okay made me Hi? Hi knew dad? Where do babies come from?
Speaker 3: I'm vaginas whoa, whoa, there's a lot to say that word. It's it's a good word.
Speaker 13: I did not know that.
Speaker 4: Where do Where do people come out of houses?
Speaker 3: The door?
Speaker 7: So they just kind of fall out, you know when the door you know, when the doorframe swells when it's hot. It's it's like that.
Speaker 3: I would love to hear sit here and talk to a child about where babies come from?
Speaker 7: We do we have?
Speaker 3: We have a gingerbread yalla to get ready?
Speaker 13: Of course? Yeah, well we'll talk about this later.
Speaker 5: But is is Carol the baker? Is she coming to the gala?
Speaker 3: Well, of course I'm coming. What do you mean do you wanna Do you want to ride in my vanda the galla?
Speaker 4: I would love to ride in your vanda the gala.
Speaker 3: Awesome. We gotta we gotta stop at the bakery and pick up more stuff.
Speaker 17: But okay, will you pick me up at Liam's mom's house, at at at Holly's house. I'll have to come down this.
Speaker 4: Just come on in and wait at the base of the stairs and then I'll come down then and then we'll go.
Speaker 3: Well, do you do you want to ride to Holly's house first, because we have to get down into town from the barn.
Speaker 4: Sure, how about this? How about you take you to Holly's. I'll go up, I'll get changed. You'll wait at the base the stairs, and then I'll come down them and I'll be all dressed and then we'll go.
Speaker 3: Sure fantastic, will go in exactly what I'm dressed in right now? That's fine.
Speaker 5: What do you want to change a half? We look like we're the same size. Do you do want to borrow a dress?
Speaker 3: I would love to borrow a dress.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you to.
Speaker 3: Like something a little bit more fashionable, Thank you very much.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean I got packing tape and cardboard. God damn it, turning into a lizard.
Speaker 10: Going to go around.
Speaker 6: I'm hilarious with love.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry you're going to go dressed as the state of Florida art.
Speaker 6: Running back to the sentence.
Speaker 3: All right, so Carol will go start her band to warm it up and wait for Jarney. How was it? How are others getting back down.
Speaker 6: Uh, Dingle's still digging.
Speaker 3: Out the yeahs, still digging out the truck.
Speaker 6: It's almost Oh, I got my other trunk there you.
Speaker 7: Me and Simon from a moment get the model ty up and run and it takes a two hands to get that.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 10: Of course, yes, it's an Hansel. There's nothing to crank.
Speaker 3: It's well, I'll come back there with you. We'll figure this out, okay, Bud.
Speaker 10: Simmons it Sybil does the the thing with the yeah, we do the.
Speaker 15: Couple, Yeah, the thing where a couple has a full conversation in an eye contact.
Speaker 3: We need to talk to him.
Speaker 10: Sick when just this is legally binding until I'm in hell.
Speaker 7: Readjust all of my approaches.
Speaker 13: Will take.
Speaker 3: Liam will take uh, Sigmund. So, so you said she said there was a crank.
Speaker 10: She's under the bizarre believes that I own a model t is that it is a poored et seul.
Speaker 3: Okay, so there's no crank.
Speaker 10: There is no crank. Okay, how do we start it with a key?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: She?
Speaker 6: Are you keeping your antique car at my farm?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 10: Who else is going to keep it? We don't have a house.
Speaker 3: We're dead.
Speaker 7: We thought here we do have a house, a lovely French that has a conversation.
Speaker 3: Bit at the sand cat bit sorry, I'm not here anymore.
Speaker 10: We both have very odd ideas about how you live, and neither of us is rocket.
Speaker 6: Head.
Speaker 10: When no one's around, we just vanish and then we come back and we think we've been somewhere, so everybody.
Speaker 3: Else is walking good. Liam, Liam gets the gets the car. We get the Liam and Sigmund get the car started.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it is a little problematic in the call. It's got a carburetor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Liam, Uh, high five Sigmund and the high five lingers as they make.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Sigmund is like the hell's this with the high five? He's like, okay, is this the thing people do?
Speaker 6: Douglas has been watching all the time.
Speaker 3: God ever since fifty eight people have been high fiving.
Speaker 10: I've been behind the time since sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 6: Nice, He used to hide fight me like that, Douglas, Douglass Darling.
Speaker 7: That's the reason I stud I just want to be might be coming a little strong. I'm southern now, Douglas Duffer strong.
Speaker 10: She's on a tour of the Eastern seaboard.
Speaker 13: Very long time.
Speaker 10: I need to tell you about how strong you're coming on.
Speaker 7: Like I can hear all the way across the lad anyway. You might be just coming on a tad strong.
Speaker 6: It's just I'm so nervous.
Speaker 7: Of course, of course new love and dorm nothing, you know, infatuation is.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna lose my farm. My wife's dead, I'm alone.
Speaker 7: You have your children, you have your friends, and we're going to get the money.
Speaker 6: Children haven't talked to me in three years, ever since she died.
Speaker 7: She crossed Douglas.
Speaker 6: I didn't mention seven other reindeer.
Speaker 7: Yes, darling, the chutney was in the news.
Speaker 6: No reindeer. What Yeah, trampled by kid by grandkids too.
Speaker 18: Oh boy, I don't even think my pep talks can keep going with this. We sell the trees, we'll look at the paper trees. Let's go to the gingerbread gala. And then you can mingle. You can mingle, okay, okay, okay, Who is driving the who's driving the car?
Speaker 10: M what theedel?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who's driving the edzel?
Speaker 10: Oh that's that segment. You think you think somebody's gonna let somebody else drives as.
Speaker 3: You're driving the edgele make a make a sweaters check. Okay, because this is an old car and you know, the bros are plowed, but it's.
Speaker 10: Still okay, we're a plus one.
Speaker 3: It is four, So I got a sticky dead wife. You are able to you drive the car down the hill toward town and the brakes give out.
Speaker 10: I'm already dead.
Speaker 13: This is a bear.
Speaker 3: Well and is it Douglas? Are you the are you in the car?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, I'll hit you right.
Speaker 10: Oh no, well you did hit your right. You're not getting where you're going, but you hit It's.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's Sybil, Sigmund Douglas. And who's the forth? Oh yes, Liam, all right, Douglas. I'm gonna need you to make a sweaters check.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, all right.
Speaker 10: If Sigmund had second last words, it would be fuck you God.
Speaker 6: That is going to be a ten.
Speaker 10: Oh thank god.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're able to bail out of the car. This is one of the cars with like the suicide doors, right, sure, why not? So you're able to bail out of the car into a snowblank into a snow banks.
Speaker 10: Any technically, any door is a suicide door if you try hard.
Speaker 3: Enough, if you know, I mean the ones that opened up like backwards.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know you can if you try hard, awful.
Speaker 3: And uh you you go, you go crashing into town and you you hit a lot of the poles with the reads on that. Douglas edwarked so hard on you.
Speaker 10: Here's here's here's a question. Who's the biggest asshole in town? You now, okay, you've been the entire time, bro, Besides, who's who's the biggest living asshole in town?
Speaker 6: Chat?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 10: Who Caleb?
Speaker 3: Let's say Chad. Chad is right now, but Chad's not like a town.
Speaker 10: Yeah, don't get me started. Does he? Does Galeb have a business?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yes, mind is okay? Caleb is the town mechanic.
Speaker 10: Good news. I'm heading toward the mechanics to work on getting to work on the brakes.
Speaker 13: I'm glad I didn't get the mechanics to move the truck.
Speaker 7: Thinkman, you were able to maneuver Tansa. You can't handle this fucking little.
Speaker 12: Top just fucking dragula screaming through town with a ghast driving it.
Speaker 3: Liam Liam steps out unfazed.
Speaker 10: He's just used to this ship.
Speaker 3: But now he's like like James Bond, where he just kind of dusts off his shirt and he.
Speaker 6: Did it so handsomely.
Speaker 10: Ye, Sickmund just I should have learned to teleport, didn't take that skill.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 10: You're not here, so.
Speaker 3: So back at Holly's charity. You have You've been able to do your makeup and help out, uh Carol with her on the dress, and she is outside by the vand waiting for you to come out.
Speaker 5: No, she has to come down.
Speaker 4: She has to be waiting at the foot of the stairs.
Speaker 3: She's at the foot of the stairs with the ban is part.
Speaker 4: Like, okay, I'm just making sure I walk.
Speaker 5: I'm just making sure.
Speaker 4: So Also, her dress is like a deep revel of green and minds a deeper and be red, and it's sins at the waist with a gold bow. And I have a gold bow in my hair, and my nails are magically done, and my makeup is flawless. And I walk down the stairs. The first thing she sees is my hand as my hand starts to go down the banister. And then when I'm stopping, I stop in the middle and wait for a reaction.
Speaker 3: But she looks at you. Magic sparkles just appear in her eyes. She is so excited to see you. She thinks you are the most radiant thing that you ever walked downstairs.
Speaker 4: Fantastic because exactly what I was going for. And I think she's the most radiant thing to ever be at the base of the stairs. So I continue down the rest of the stairs and I put on a white caplet to form, and I notice she doesn't have anything on over her gorgeous gowns. So I say, I have a second one kept may I and I go to wrap it around her, and I pay a little boat and then I go, boo on the nose.
Speaker 14: This is great, we do.
Speaker 4: We are quite a match artfully and then we are adorable. And then I'll offer her in my arm and say shall.
Speaker 3: We She'll take your arm and open up the door to the bakery. Van love it, and you guys drive off to the bakery to grab more baked goods for the gingerbread dalla.
Speaker 4: I also want to ask her if there is a veterinary clinic in town and if they need a new veterinarian casually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually no, well Winter was just thinking about retiring, actually, doctor Winter, and she's the town veterinarian. She could definitely use somebody to take over for her, but nobody here ever goes to college, so we don't have another person to be a veterinarian.
Speaker 12: As the tube you are driving, I feel like you would see a sign that says apartment for rent affordables.
Speaker 4: And then and then a dog, a dog down the road that's just sitting there looking all sad with attack that said I was left out here by myself. Please take me. And then I'm just a family with a dog and a cat.
Speaker 3: This was a bakery van, not a U haul, But yet I come a bedroom there. Well, we have to get going to the UH to the Galla. Luckily we were able to make sure that all of the gingerbread houses in there were good shape, good condition, and Liam's gonna be able to look at them and we're gonna have some people judge them. You were able to get one in there, right, I did.
Speaker 4: You went Victorian Gothic? Oh yeah, it's it's I mean, I I like I like to decorate. I'm not the best baker, but I'll decorate anything.
Speaker 3: Oh I'll bake anything, very vitch you will.
Speaker 6: Folks are in the nose.
Speaker 10: The only gingerbread house with flying buttresses.
Speaker 3: So you guys, I'll get to the ginger Gingerbread gala. And it's it's set up like beautifully. Each gingerbread house kind of has its own table with a little blurb written about it. Oh, Charity, you should you should open up that present I got here.
Speaker 5: I thought that was for after the gala?
Speaker 4: Is it for now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean you can open up for whatever. I guess.
Speaker 4: No, you don't.
Speaker 3: Just told me to.
Speaker 13: I will.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, yeah, I had it right here sitting next to me, just waiting. So I'll tear into this, into this present, and what is it?
Speaker 3: And inside you see like a jar with a like an elastic cloth over it.
Speaker 4: It's starter.
Speaker 3: Inside there's like a jello Jelowisa, this is a starter. I figured could we could bake together. It's a sour dough starter.
Speaker 5: Oh, do they have a name?
Speaker 3: Well, I figured we could come up with a name together.
Speaker 4: We shouldn't they move together? That makes perfect? Said okay, what about what about snowflake.
Speaker 3: Snow That's the perfect name for a sourdoughs starter.
Speaker 6: Jesus, I.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. I don't have anything for you because none of my stuff is here, but I'll make bread with you.
Speaker 3: Oh I would love to make friend with you.
Speaker 5: You've known each other twelve hours, but it feels like it's been a lifetime.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give up my entire life in the big city and move here.
Speaker 7: If you'll have me.
Speaker 3: As you're saying this, Liam comes in, Hey, we got stuff, And there's just a bunch of people behind them bringing la different decorations and things, and and you guys are just there having a moment holding hand Carol and Charity.
Speaker 6: H Douglas. He wants to pull Liam aside for a moment.
Speaker 3: Douglas Douglas, Uh, can this be quick? We have a lot of work to do.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm having a moment right now anyway, So you guys don't have yours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, absolutely. Look, I just I know that I've been coming on strong. It's been a real holidays.
Speaker 12: Yes, I just I wanted to let you know that, like I think you've really helped me out this holiday, and like I I want you to know that.
Speaker 6: How do you feel about me? Is fine?
Speaker 12: But I just wanted to give you these Christmas shoes if you're ever if you ever come back to out, you can always look me up at the farm. I'm sure things are going to work out.
Speaker 6: I appreciate your help. But I know that I came on while I'm strong, and I apologize. It's just it's been relief. It's been a rough Christmas. But I thank you for everything.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much, Thank you so much, Douglas. These are the perfect Christmas shoes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every bit as awkward as it would be in real life.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I will do with them, considering all I'm already wearing shoes. Thank you mean a lot.
Speaker 6: See him in the garbage later.
Speaker 4: You're in the donation pilot Salvation Army.
Speaker 3: I feel pretty I feel pretty low that I robbed you a chance of getting another present. But these Christmas shoes are perfect. I just I thank you.
Speaker 6: And then Douglas is gonna go turn around and walk off into the seat.
Speaker 3: Into the sea. Douglas the landlocked states.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a long walk. It's Christmas. You have to have a suicide looks there.
Speaker 7: I'm just.
Speaker 3: Douglas. Douglas. Wait and he'll just He'll give you a.
Speaker 10: Thanks here, now go down.
Speaker 12: Maybe I'll see you next Christmas. And you what we also do is we need to cut to the barn where the barn is on fire. Because of all the plastic and elument trees.
Speaker 6: I'm leaving something for my kids.
Speaker 10: Oh god, we.
Speaker 3: Have gingerbread houses.
Speaker 6: Judge already. I know that your home is burning, your very life is burning. But bread, Oh no, nobody, nobody knows this except for for Douglas. This is a smash cut to what he's actually doing. Yeah, I'm not sure I will.
Speaker 12: I'll judge some you know, life has judged me. It's it's at least fair that I get to judge some some gingerbread.
Speaker 10: Jesus Christ, all.
Speaker 3: Right, let's go. Come on, let's let's go and judge some gingerbread houses.
Speaker 6: To get Yeah. Sure, Oh my going back in my pocket.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Let's let's look at Let's get the rest of the team together.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Who are the judges, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's me and Sybil.
Speaker 6: I believe I'm one of the judges as well, and.
Speaker 3: Now you, Douglas. We are three judges judging the gingerbread house.
Speaker 10: Judges several blocks away. You fixed the brakes the first time, you bastard.
Speaker 13: Hey, uh yosh, Caleb.
Speaker 7: Terry, finally you made it.
Speaker 3: He sucks, but he does good work. Hey, now we see.
Speaker 12: Guess are Chattel Center like gone for good? Or are they like are they snowed in in around the town.
Speaker 6: Center?
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you coming to the Gingerbread Gala? Uh?
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm here because I can't get a helicopter out of town until tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So you guys enter, enter the Gingerbread Gala, and there are I guess a judge. Oh God, can we have judge to be a judge? Yep, yep.
Speaker 13: I will be honored.
Speaker 8: It's my life's calling to judge people's inferior products.
Speaker 6: Jesus fuck, I like you.
Speaker 13: Hear you talk them?
Speaker 6: What I think about getting you?
Speaker 3: For real?
Speaker 13: I'm gonna have that. What's going on? Everyone?
Speaker 3: So? So the first one you come up to is was actually created by Carol the Baker and it's it's an a frame house with a chimney, uh, with like peppermin Pepperman's cut in half to be like the shutters over the windows. And then the second one is you see a couple, uh, And then you come up to Charity's charity. Could you describe your gingerbread house?
Speaker 4: I would love you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So it is a Victorian Gothic two story home with a a front window that does like one of the hex sagonal, is that what that word is?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: The front window and the windows are made of glass, so they're there. They're sugar glass windows. It's decorated very sparingly, light delicate pipework. There is a wreath that, if we're being honest, is a little off center. But she was trying to get with somebody else at that time, so she just let it be off center. There is a couple of mini marshmallow snowman and the whole thing is dusted with a light dusting of powdered sugar so it looks like it's snow.
Speaker 6: The mausoleum is a nice touch.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There is a graveyard off to the side with a mausoleum as well, and one of the graves says, but.
Speaker 7: I do love that in the historic Victorian Christmas time, I mean, it was all about ghost stories and I can see you put little titles on the gravestones.
Speaker 3: That's so creative. I do like that.
Speaker 7: But I do agree about the wreath, but that's a mine of flaw. I'm thothered again.
Speaker 12: Well, as someone who has been working with wreaths these past couple of weeks because I don't have Christmas trees at my farm anymore. I am going to have Dani on the quality of the reef placement, because as you saw, I did all the reefs over town.
Speaker 6: So unfortunately that's going to bring your point down. You're gonna lose a point. I'm so sorry. It seems cruel long Christmas, but it is a cruel Christmas for many people.
Speaker 4: Glare Liam and I say, I hope you're happy.
Speaker 6: Not out of ten, I give it a six.
Speaker 9: I suppose for originality.
Speaker 7: Nine point eight. I feel like I haven't seen something like this before.
Speaker 3: I mean, the two is the reef since you were alive, nothing like that.
Speaker 10: I think what you mean is it's been whoa.
Speaker 7: The eighth phrase. No no, But I love the frame. I think it's lovely. The Wayne Scotting in there is so beautiful.
Speaker 6: I do have to admit the A frame is nice. It looks like it's not broken home.
Speaker 12: So again, it seems like it'd be very cozy for the holidays, and I hope the people are able to find their their coziness and just kind of stare at me.
Speaker 9: I want to hear what Dingle has to say. He's the resident child.
Speaker 13: All right, dingle, step on up. What you got to think about this one?
Speaker 6: Can I eat them? You can't wait?
Speaker 13: Can we eat them? Shaking their head.
Speaker 3: Like after after the after the party? We can?
Speaker 13: Okay, you can eat it after now when you think Waynscott, you.
Speaker 6: Can kind of look it.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about right now.
Speaker 13: What do you think about the roof?
Speaker 6: I mean it's better in our roof at home.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've been telling you all above my bed.
Speaker 14: I told you start your own roof income and you call it dingles shingles and fix that for me.
Speaker 13: If you won't do anything, I say.
Speaker 6: Oh, you won't teach me, Dad, I gotta teach you everything. I want to say, I learned it from you, but I don't have that opportunity.
Speaker 13: You know, let Liam teach you my real dad.
Speaker 14: I'm more and more sure of that every day, every minute, to build a roof every day, because yesterday I was at a zero and now I'm at like a ninety.
Speaker 6: I mean they're ginger. Bread houses are nice looking.
Speaker 3: I want them.
Speaker 6: Oh so yeah, I'm gonna give them.
Speaker 2: Eat you.
Speaker 6: You know what the them have a time.
Speaker 14: Yes, okay, you know what you do when they go on, when they start judging the next one, you take a little food off this one when they're not looking.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, that's what I think. That's the best that you've ever taught me. Fake Dad.
Speaker 13: Hey, you're welcome.
Speaker 6: Dad.
Speaker 13: You can you can call me Terry.
Speaker 6: Oh, you feel so much closer to you, Terry.
Speaker 14: I'm still gonna call your son occasionally like an old guy, because I know I'm yep, that's why.
Speaker 13: Not, because I'm forgetful. That's your name.
Speaker 3: It's important to remember, even though I might be your by a lot. Terry erased you not very well.
Speaker 13: That Yeah, I hardly tried.
Speaker 3: I won't lie, but he was Therefore I wasn't there for you, but the last your whole life is.
Speaker 6: But you're here now and that's the important thing. And you're never gonna leave me.
Speaker 3: What do you What do you think about me and your me and your dad breaking you together?
Speaker 6: Double dads?
Speaker 10: Yeah, double their own dads.
Speaker 13: You're gonna ask you what he thinks about that?
Speaker 3: Not me?
Speaker 13: When I think about that, you know what.
Speaker 6: I would, ary, What do you?
Speaker 3: What do you think about double dads?
Speaker 13: I think it's a great idea. I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 14: Ever since you said it, all I can think about is the T shirt. I'm gonna have a cool T shirt. It's gonna say double dads. You're gonna have a match and one. We'll do jewelry. We'll do a little uh, we'll do anklets. We'll do anklets because not everyone does ankles. Imagine stuff, yes.
Speaker 6: Or or Liam and I each get an I'm with stupid shirt and then we put you in the middle. I don't and you can just be stupid.
Speaker 13: I love it. I love it. I don't understand it. I don't understand it.
Speaker 6: Do what you're being cooked by your own son.
Speaker 13: But the language.
Speaker 12: The only animal I'm interested in is these gingerbread houses because they're annable.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they sure are. Now you wait there, because like I said.
Speaker 6: You wait, yeah, that's your piece.
Speaker 13: So grab a grapestone, Mary, grab me the chad one, Grab me the chad one.
Speaker 3: Mayor Mary like things things are spoon on the glass like okay, uh. The judges are in and the winner is our guest, our newest member, our newest friend. Charity. Yeah Haerald gives gives you just a big hug Charity.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am going to give her kiss on the cheek, and.
Speaker 3: Then she grabs you by the by the cheeks, it centers you, gives you a big old kiss.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I get there.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, so then you're not allowed to watch this yet. So windows.
Speaker 10: I don't know if we believe this kind of thing yet, son.
Speaker 13: But I've just tided. Although I'm very cool with being codead, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: We're very open minded here of all of the lifestyle.
Speaker 13: I still figuring it out. You'll take it.
Speaker 6: Douglas has already walked out of the community center.
Speaker 3: Liam Douglas, Wait.
Speaker 10: You're the only option I've got.
Speaker 6: Are we thinking? Three dads?
Speaker 3: Three? What are you you?
Speaker 6: I was going to go kill myself because my life is over.
Speaker 3: No, Douglas, show me that. Come joined Terry and me. We'll be triple dads.
Speaker 6: That is the greatest one I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: That's how all relationships should start with pity.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yep, healthy, Yeah, that's always that's always work for me.
Speaker 13: Before my kid already knows how to drive your truck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, exactly, you know I will. In fact, he will inherit it when I die.
Speaker 10: God, wow, in twenty minutes.
Speaker 13: All right, this guy finished digging.
Speaker 6: It out though.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I'm glad. I we agree on the discipline.
Speaker 6: That's step one, you know, and that that's an important part of a new family.
Speaker 13: Yep, which we just started. All right, Well, I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Limb will so Liam will come in and bring Terry and Douglas together and just do like a big old triple speak.
Speaker 13: Yeah, oh my, I Dingle don't watch this one either.
Speaker 6: I'm kind I'm curious about this.
Speaker 10: Somewhere off in the distance segment. You're going to fix these breaks and I'm going to destroy you.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: Chad money Rich Chad money Ridge walks up to walks up. I can't believe you would do this to me.
Speaker 4: Cherry, you had another woman's mouth on your cock.
Speaker 13: What are you talking about?
Speaker 12: Pinkle's gonna approach the tired iron from earlier chat in the back of the knee.
Speaker 7: Him old ghost of cricket pack.
Speaker 3: Sweater check you can do make a sweater check?
Speaker 6: Who's making the sweater check?
Speaker 3: Check the persons? I guess Dingle's out of character. Isn't that a sweater.
Speaker 13: Have on the Oh?
Speaker 6: There you god?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, so it's negative one sweaters though, if that's the operative.
Speaker 3: Okay, make a sweaters check.
Speaker 10: Oh god, oh god, it's so tense. Who's rolling Andy? Oh, I'm rolling your son?
Speaker 19: Okay, with your responsibility with not anymore well, responsibility under a third if I can't, uh, that is a five.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it doesn't really hurt. That doesn't really.
Speaker 4: I mean, think about who Chad money Rich is.
Speaker 7: I give my last pep talk to dangle. Nasty nasty man making it.
Speaker 9: Just abusing, Chad money Rich putting cavi on his bring.
Speaker 4: Often do we get to beat up a capitalists?
Speaker 6: We have the town square yet for the guillotine.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the cookie.
Speaker 13: There's gun drops in.
Speaker 3: Like around it. Chad money Rich's knees bend as he falls onto the ground. He's hurt, and everybody cheers yay, decked and vows of holly.
Speaker 6: Look, everybody get their cross room.
Speaker 3: There's the blade of the Yeah, the blade of the guillotine has risen with jingle bells. You can hear the large jingle bells of the guillotine.
Speaker 6: Yes, I believe you're the master of the ceremony.
Speaker 10: Here and go wait wait, wait, I need to see this.
Speaker 13: Okay, hold his head, hold his head.
Speaker 8: Steve Helicopter finally got here and she pieces the funk out up Doug.
Speaker 6: So, so, Doug, let's gonna have to do a sweater check to see if you can hold down chat.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna do that now, and then yeah, make a make a sweater check. That is a seven, A seven, I give him, I give him a bit hook this plus two? Yes, okay, so nine, you're able to do it. The wind from the helicopter landing is blowing everybody's hair and making it look all weird. Dingle light the effigy and they they they shout down through like their megaphone, like we can't, we can't, we can't, planned and they drop a rope ladder for Sandra Bullock to climb up.
Speaker 8: Someone get the capitalist cramble up the ladder, and she tells the helicopter operator, get me the funk out of this.
Speaker 9: Hold on little my hole.
Speaker 3: Make a make a sweater check.
Speaker 10: You're batman eighty out.
Speaker 3: It's hard to climb out of it.
Speaker 6: It's like Christmas is gone, she crost or whatever.
Speaker 9: I got six and a one and a seven. And then my sweaters are I think plus one.
Speaker 6: Hang out, I lost it.
Speaker 9: My sweaters are plus one.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay so you are able to make your way up the rope ladder as the helicopter is flying up and away nineteen eighty nine joker style.
Speaker 10: I am debating. I am debating on whether Sigmund is going to sabotage the helicopter using ghost magic.
Speaker 6: Perfect Christmas ending to this, there was any time.
Speaker 10: To do it, I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 7: That's my husband, just so you know.
Speaker 4: Did did the team drop on Chad's is Chad's head removed from his watching.
Speaker 13: Spid head?
Speaker 3: The jingle bells let out as the guillotine's blade falls onto chad rich money.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have a thing I want to add after the ghost magic, I got an eleven to sabotage the chopper.
Speaker 3: Did you roll doubles at all?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 10: It was a four and a three, and then I got plus four to my cheer. Cheer because ghost magic.
Speaker 3: All right. So as the jingle bell as a jingle bell blade of the money riches, and the helicopter carrying Sandra Bullock crashes right into the.
Speaker 6: Douglas, get out of the way, killing all of us.
Speaker 3: Douglas, make it and make us Winter's Check because it's.
Speaker 13: You want to.
Speaker 9: And the bulk is still on the top ron of the water and screams.
Speaker 6: Out, I wish I had worked for.
Speaker 3: You are able to get out of the way with you first or second? Okay, okay, can I.
Speaker 4: Head cannon something and you feel for you shoot the town. But I think it would be so perfect if so if the guillotine was in the town center and there were grooves along the town center in the shape of a Christmas tree or like or some kind of Christmas thing, and the blood fills the grooves. Christmas our sacrifice for the year, So for the next year, the Christmas Christmas trees will grow, will be good. We've we've made our sacrifice of capitalism.
Speaker 6: Yeah sacrifice.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, we are blessed by the great old ones field Man.
Speaker 7: The towns.
Speaker 6: We keep putting our hands on each other's hands.
Speaker 4: It's extra creamy this.
Speaker 3: Year. It works for two years because it was two of them.
Speaker 7: Extra bountiful this year.
Speaker 10: Yeah town, Okay, I don't know, Okay, I've got one more year. I've got one more little head cannon here that if this is the thing that gets Sigmund out of the physical world as he fades, you just hear, Oh God, I see demons.
Speaker 3: Everybody meaning of Christmas is the death of capitalism.
Speaker 2: We would like to thank everybody so much for listening, tuning in, and generally enjoying hopefully this two part Christmas one shot. If you would like to hear it unbroken in a single sitting without ads, please check it out over on Patreon. We'll have the full set over three hours long with the final scoring at the end so you can find out who actually won Christmas this year. Thank you so much for the Spooky dice Bag team, and I hope you have a happy holiday, happy New Year, and I will see you again for more TTRPG fund