Speaker 1: Nigga, what's the nigga? What? What is the what is the type of where you are?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm looking it up.
Speaker 2: I'm checking it. I'm checking it right now. Boom, fifty two degrees.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not cold enough.
Speaker 2: It's cold in this bitch right now. Space that I'm in, se.
Speaker 1: Me thirty seven degrees out here right now.
Speaker 3: Handle your business, you feel me, that's up to you. If you need a space heater, you feel me. If you got a space heater, if you want to turn a space heater on, that ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: That's up to you.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 3: That's your business. You pay your bills, I pay mine. I'm gonna turn this space here heat up my space.
Speaker 4: Real quick, like when I was when I was a kid, when I was, I was like I had like a space heat in my room, and my parents took this shit away from because I almost set the house on fire.
Speaker 1: By accident.
Speaker 4: I threw some I threw some shit on it and I didn't know it was on, and I went downstairs to get some drink.
Speaker 1: Come down like, like what is that? Like like somebody fucking something up? I was like, what is this, and.
Speaker 4: Then I looked at it and there's like tar marks on it. After that, so they was like, yo, we gotta take this from me. Because they came in and was like, yo, what's smell like? It smells like an electrical fire. I'm like, it's not an electrical fire, but you want the lines. And I almost set myself on fire another time too, I almost set myself on fire. Like I felt like, well, I don't know why my parents trusted me like making fires, like at sixteen years old, not even sixteen years old, probably, I think I was like fourteen, and I was just like throwing carescene on that motherfucker. I was like, I lived like a small fire. I was like this, like this shit ain't burning fast enough. So I threw a cup of kerosene on there, and that shit shot out like two feet out of the out of the fireplace and it sends my robe and it was part of it that was on fire.
Speaker 1: So like yo.
Speaker 4: After that, there was like, yo, you need to ease up. They're like, we think you might be a pyromaniac or something.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, I thought about it. I was like yo.
Speaker 4: I was like I was like a cup of kerosene was a grageous. That was definitely a grageous.
Speaker 1: I haven't need to start a fire. Probably, I don't know, it probably been like four or five years.
Speaker 2: It's not been cold enough.
Speaker 1: Or you just go, yeah, I got I got heateing in air conditioning the house.
Speaker 4: When I was growing up in the house, my dad was like, Yo, you know we could do to save like money on electric bill. We have a fireplace. There's wood outside, let's do that. And I hated it. I hate all the all the country ship that.
Speaker 1: All the country ship like, yo, like starting fires and all that chopping wood. I did that and I hate it, and I vowed. I was like, yo, I'm not I'm never doing this again, never ever, hardly.
Speaker 5: It's not for me.
Speaker 2: Nah was here last week?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 6: Family? I was listening to the story for I said, what's up?
Speaker 2: Though, shout out to beyond the bell.
Speaker 7: It's peculiar that you mentioned, uh the fire going back to you, because that's how I burnt my arm in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yo, what also with kerosene?
Speaker 1: Next time?
Speaker 7: It was uh, it was like basically it was it was it was lighter, a lighter fluid because I didn't realize that the light of the chocoal was pre lit. So when I went to light it light it up again, that shit flew back at me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, a.
Speaker 7: Damn, it's crazy. That's a little better now, So are you still traumatized? I think I got over it in twenty twenty two, because it happened in twenty twenty, like right when the pandemic started.
Speaker 6: So it took me a while too.
Speaker 7: To learn how to light a fire without torture every time I saw.
Speaker 5: Fire.
Speaker 7: But now I'd be like fire every almost every every time I throw throw something on the grill.
Speaker 6: So I'm good now.
Speaker 4: He was lighting fires like Eddie Murphy's uncle that he didn't stand up special.
Speaker 1: He was like, Yo, you want to fine?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 6: Fine?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Then that's a that's a vine.
Speaker 6: But oh man, hmhmm.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean I didn't. I didn't have anything else, you know that I was gonna pressed the button.
Speaker 6: Okay, hit the button, says.
Speaker 3: So that's how they said, Yo, wished to give me some chicken. If you ain't knowing love, listen, listen, Hello, everybody, Welcome back, another week, another episode, another edition of the Public Enemies podcast. My Name is Graham, that guy that's been, that guy that's crash.
Speaker 2: How you guys doing what's going on?
Speaker 4: See, I'm happy right now. I gotta smile on my face and a song in my heart because the Superman trailer dropped today and I'm just I'm just a lazy I'm just happy. So you know, for the first time in a long time, we yup, DC boys up.
Speaker 2: For the first time.
Speaker 6: Man forever, go ahead, real shit, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: It's all good. I got you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Superman trailer, that was cool.
Speaker 6: With it with it? Uh. I know a lot of people.
Speaker 7: I saw mixed reactions and people like, oh, that's not my Superman. My Superman is uh the other guy? And I'm like, yeah, I'm like I don't give a fuck, but okay, all right.
Speaker 1: I have been talking to Ever about it all day. She don't give a here go see j.
Speaker 5: Well, my bad man. I mean disrespect, y'all Like that, man, you know what I'm saying. Disrespect.
Speaker 1: When niggas get championship bells, they think they can show up laid, They think they could disrespect the topic of conversation. They think they could just like this, show up whenever they want to. You see.
Speaker 4: That's that's how David Reffin got put out the Temptations ship like this, don't don't don't think you don't think you above the group.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: He mentioned the part where I got here at four to twelve and was waiting for everybody. But but you know that's cool. And you know what I'm saying. You weren't even here last week. You was in the himla is looking for pink Salt. Did you find it?
Speaker 2: I mean he made that. He made up for it with the Saturday Nights made event.
Speaker 5: Uh you feel me?
Speaker 8: Yeah again, I apologize for my tardiness, but yeah, I see the trailer two.
Speaker 5: It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: What did you What did you think about it?
Speaker 8: I think that I want to see this movie, like I like my Superman, and then I like the way it showed, like how everybody was.
Speaker 5: Like your Superman, you were bitch. Somebody threw a can at him.
Speaker 1: Yo, right the back of his head to.
Speaker 5: Yeah man, just and then like no super Dog.
Speaker 8: You know I'm saying, you know you like super Dog, so you know, shout the super Dog super crazy.
Speaker 1: Crypto, nigga.
Speaker 9: You currency crypto? No currency, Yeah, it's crypto.
Speaker 2: A young jet center.
Speaker 6: You see me.
Speaker 7: I can appreciate that it actually it is colorful and not you see it.
Speaker 5: You see it, and I.
Speaker 2: Got you deserved.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, I can appreciate that it's color for it's not grainy like the Snyder versions has always been like it should be looking depressing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's already cool to the star Lord.
Speaker 4: So nah, bro, that Snyder verse had me fucked up for years. I was defending this ship and getting killed online. I was like, now hold on, guys. I was like, yo, we need to take a minute and we need to let the movie breathe and come back with an analysis.
Speaker 1: And the analysis was this ship suck.
Speaker 5: We need to let breathe.
Speaker 1: You know, I was, I was. I was making up excuses.
Speaker 4: They were like, well, the the the Snyder cut for the Justice League movie. They're like, it's it's better because it's his full vision. I was like, how long is that ship? Four and a half hours. I can't defend this ship.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: That's longer than that's that's longer than the color purple. Nigga like, yo, what.
Speaker 5: That's the that's the entire Jackson five American dream saga.
Speaker 8: Yeah, defending defending the Snyder like Cardi b nigga.
Speaker 2: Oh Cardy.
Speaker 5: Man, I love the only thing I love about that.
Speaker 8: We could leave this like yo, some girls said something like you just man, you're just trying to hit that, and he hit them with the same thing that she said. It was like a dead I was like, oh.
Speaker 5: Battleship.
Speaker 6: Offset. She said.
Speaker 3: She gave him some some some what kind of time, some some sympathy time, some movies because.
Speaker 5: My other nigga was mad. I mean, my other nigga made me.
Speaker 8: Mad, So you got me when I was the sympathy time, he was like, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 2: Give him some time out of spite.
Speaker 5: Sure, call it what you want.
Speaker 1: Another movie.
Speaker 5: Other nigga was mad at me. Yeah, come yeah, yeah nigga.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 3: She gave that nigga some time out of spite for her new nigga.
Speaker 8: You can't keep getting away with this here, just like yo, out of laps. Oh well, it happens.
Speaker 2: You haven't been a nigga on the short end of the stick.
Speaker 8: No, I've been the other nigga. I've been I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, like, yeah, I know. You look at my nigga mad at me, like yeah, all right for sure? Yeah, doing something locked? Why can when you get in too?
Speaker 5: Hm? No, I've been on the other side of that ship too, like.
Speaker 8: What we bet each other for two days now the nigga want the family back.
Speaker 5: Keep you now? You want to get it together.
Speaker 2: I've never never mind, I'll never admit to it. All right, Cool? What do you guys want to do?
Speaker 6: I have no for that you're talking about.
Speaker 5: This car was violated, but I don't think.
Speaker 6: Dangang.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get back into that. Yeah, give me.
Speaker 3: If y'all heard or saw last week's episode, you already know my car got broken into by dope.
Speaker 5: We don't need to relive that.
Speaker 2: Trump PTSD is still it's still right here.
Speaker 6: That's a real issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ne the heal, like Gras said, it took him two years to kind of get through that whole process.
Speaker 2: So you feel me burning his arm, You feel me right there in twenty You feel me.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's gonna take me a minute to get past this dophin breaking into my car and still in hell ship.
Speaker 6: So it felt like Jim Ross, I'm looking on oh ship, my god in heaven. I guess I guess we could slide in order. If you want, we can.
Speaker 7: Go about the fans slapping Eddie Edwards in t n A.
Speaker 3: If you want that Eddie Edwards by fan Uh final resolution and then uh he slapped that nigga back and receipt.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: What's hilarious about that is like, nigga, you you you slapped him with a little love tap and you literally got charged. Yeah, niggas gonna learn one of these days, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'd be they be baiting them. They be like, hey, look, hey, hey, come on, jump across the rail. I'm like, Bri, that's like open season for them, bro, Like, yo, why would you like that? Like the nigga that the nigga that tried to put his hands on Jacob I too, this nigga stomping on the back of his head, Like I was like, yo, all right, I was like, you did it?
Speaker 2: That was I don't know why they did that, bro.
Speaker 8: I remember Earlner and Triple A stomped out somebody for running in and running in the ring trying to touch Stone Cold.
Speaker 7: Then Stone Cold said, I touched the franchise, I said, Then Stoe Cold say, he.
Speaker 6: Like, I didn't want to. I didn't want to break.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to break k fave, so I let them do it because I did it with a a little bad nigga.
Speaker 6: A nigga's jumping you fuck k FA. What that niggas ass?
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 5: The reference the referee is is dropping elbows.
Speaker 7: Oh man, hey man, y'all gonna y'all gonna choot like I get Eddie started because he's not. He k noted the cup out of his hand first and the end in the arendom. Beer is not cheap that it's just like ten, fifteen, twenty dollars. But at the same time, it's like.
Speaker 5: This was a TNN show man. She was three thirty eight.
Speaker 7: It wasn't it was It wasn't center stage, So yeah, that sh it was kind of kind of cheap.
Speaker 5: She probably came with with a Vouchers wings.
Speaker 3: Damn, a voucher wae and a beer three dollars and thirty eight cents.
Speaker 6: Guess what race he was?
Speaker 2: What I know, right, Jesus.
Speaker 4: What no niggas been getting about. Niggas been getting baited in the fights for years, Like your mom, your mama, Oh try it, try try try doing something. Try it, try it again, and you're like, yo, I don't think I would try it again.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was in my best interest if I were to attempt that again.
Speaker 1: So niggas no better?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like, I don't like to test fate. I'm good on that. I'm cool.
Speaker 7: And speaking of testing fate, uh, testing fate on their future by bringing.
Speaker 6: Back test a bunch of.
Speaker 5: It comes a long face.
Speaker 6: Crazy.
Speaker 8: If you take your Simney says mustas and turn it this way, that's exactly how a chin will look like. There will probably switch out just like that. You know what I'm saying, Like a gonda?
Speaker 1: What's the name of the moon nigga?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 4: What was on the used to do the McDonald's commercials me with the moon face?
Speaker 1: What's his name? I know what I'm talking about too.
Speaker 6: I know what you're talking about, but I need to find out the name.
Speaker 4: I can't remember the name. It was like, oh, this is the late night menu like or whatever. They were like, oh, we're saying like we're staying open extra lad or whatever it is you're talking about mac tonight.
Speaker 1: There you go. They have a sunglass. He was singing his ship.
Speaker 5: Too, because she's what is the why?
Speaker 1: What is the okay? So okay.
Speaker 4: So the news broke last I think last what Friday something like that. Uh, Fifel had reported it that they were gonna bring her back and that they were close to bringing her back and then it was a done deal. And then later on they had also reported that Jordan Grace, who she was touted to work with, you know, before the before she even came out there, that she didn't want to do it and she wasn't down with like working with her.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, eh, you know, it kind of makes sense.
Speaker 4: She has a black husband, she don't want to work with the racist, so I'm like, it kind of makes sense. So when she she came out the crowd with it, I can't even say the crowd was booing, and it's just like they were just like annoyed. They were like, oh my god, it's it's hell again. But uh, quick thoughts, where did this? Like I want to ask you, Gretch, like quickly, what where does this rank to you on the list of TNA's fuck ups, Because there's a.
Speaker 1: Lot, there's a lot. I've been a playing a TA since I was like twelve thirteen years old.
Speaker 4: I remember when they brought in Eric Bischoff's son to have a prominent role in the storyline. I was like, Yo, you're gonna wrestles before.
Speaker 1: It's a long time.
Speaker 7: It's a long time as long as im TNA viewer, because I've been watching this ship.
Speaker 2: For a long time.
Speaker 7: This is up there, like from a more from a like a public perspective, it's up there.
Speaker 6: It's like a oh, are you sure?
Speaker 7: But then again, it just it just further proves that the wrestling business is reliant on like same old samo Like, am I a person that believes that there's a such thing as second guesses? I mean second chances? Sure, but it's like nothing, I don't. I feel like she's done nothing publicly to warrant that. But then again, I'm like, I don't work there. But as far as ranks up there, we don't have that type of time because there's a lot of mistakes that they have made. You'd be like, what the fuck? So, but yeah, this is pretty much up there. More so it's like whoa, that's a blind side. But we'll see if Like it won't be the end of the world for me because I'm like, I've kind of fell out of favor with him a little bit to where it's like I don't watch it consistently enough to where I can't I can't speak on the behalf of people who are actually watching long term, but yeah, it was kind of it is kind of stupid. It's up there with it's pretty much up there with a literally bringing it in Hogan.
Speaker 4: Yo, okay, see J said Vince Ruthe So you say you put it, you say you put it below Hogan coming back, I put it, I put it below the I put it third because they did switch to Mondays like one time, and they were like, Yo, we're gonna compete with Monday Night Raw head to head and they got slaughtered. And what was so bad is they were talking about TNA while they were on there, Like John Cena was making like was making like jokes about like he was gonna go to TNA because I think that was around time.
Speaker 1: But they was like, yo, nigga, you fucking up.
Speaker 4: We're gonna fire you because you lost the title to see him punk or something like that. I'm like, y'all really decided to switch over Daring like one of the hottest storylines too, Like and what got so bad. Even Jeff Hardy was on the air. He was like, Yo, man, look, I don't know what days to show up for work. I don't know if we if we're doing Thursdays or Mondays around here. I'm like, damn bro cooked by your own people. But yeah, the shit is nasty.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't, I don't. I don't get the allure of like it was was it worth like shooting yourself in the foot.
Speaker 4: Was it worth it to get this little bit? And then she's not even signed. So this is just you j just I think, just testing the waters, seeing how things are gonna go. But there was also a report from Dave Meltzer that there is quote interest within WWE.
Speaker 1: With some of the female talent of bringing her in. I don't believe that, nigga, but we'll see.
Speaker 6: I think I reacted. I said, I don't believe it.
Speaker 7: But at the way this is business is set up, don't be surprised if something happens.
Speaker 5: That't give a about y'all. These companies don't give.
Speaker 7: A don't watch and that's what and That's what I'm saying, Like, I think that's the reason why I'm like, it's a mistake. Sure, but at the same time, I'm not going to be that type that's going to be like, oh my god, this is the end of the world or like they're literally testing the orders and if she turns of profit, they're going to bring her back. They're going to make her consistent as far as WW is concerned. If they bring her in, I would not be surprised, Like no, it's literally majority white people, like they're not really like we're a minority even in wrestling. And I hate to say it like this, but it's just my eyes work, our eyes work. That's literally what's going to happen. She's literally half the roster, is my That's what I'm saying. I'm like, you're going to see this is going to happen. Like if it happens, all right, If it doesn't happen, cool.
Speaker 8: It's not even the fact that like of the controversy, she's like what the fuck is she wasn't even that good to beget with, Like I don't see what the fuck everybody was so like she she's real brit bakerish, you know what I'm saying, Like this is the juice wasn't worth the squeeze to me, just in the fact that like so what, like nobody was even thinking about you until they said something about bringing you back the last thing.
Speaker 6: That's all.
Speaker 7: It was like they just know I'm talking about That's that was the main source of her hype before everything happened in twenty twenty. They literally was like, Oh, we want to see Flair versus Blancher modern, they want to see Charlotte Flair versus Tesla Blancher, like they want That's literally what everybody's online hype about around Tesla was like I want to I want to see her about it. But and that's why. And that's another thing too, is like the reason why I don't you sow what's.
Speaker 4: Up that I think that Nigga moves Tap danced into the office and was.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, we really need back. You know, we're really gonna get numbers. And brother showed up with his with his top hat in hand and his tap shoes and was like, Yo, you know who we really need around here.
Speaker 5: My old girl. You showed up in a fresh and fit shirt. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Held on my baby, hold on, get testa her back, Like no, Nigga exactly what they did. She's got the war. Would never this niggas on there. She told about you. I'm glad she's back over there looking like a knee. I said, you like a knee earlier. It's like a full knee that niggas. Of course she was gonna be happy.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: I just the controversy is not worth the worth it to me, that's just me. I don't even think she was that good. I think she was that good when she would try to give her the championship.
Speaker 5: I was like, for what, alright, she cool?
Speaker 8: She ain't gonna kil kim, you know, Like, what is it that's so impressible that because she's the daughter of the of the rasby of the four Horsemen, cool.
Speaker 6: Sounds good, Okay, I guarantee you that's the reason.
Speaker 7: Like that's what I'm saying, Like it's mainly because of who she is related to. Like if she was anybody else, she will literally be whatever.
Speaker 5: You'll be written Sinclaire Nigga.
Speaker 2: In the chat, he says, just got in here.
Speaker 3: The TNA event in Atlanta last week definitely had a nice small wrestling event, Phil, But forget that niggaga.
Speaker 2: Before.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm sorry, I I would have been Chinn Baala Tessa Blancheer. Highlight of the night was Joe Hendry winning and Christy Hemi asking fans to take a surgevey about how to make TNA better.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The last thing I'll say on that too, is like I always say, if you go based off of certain apps reception, it's not gonna be the be all end all, because they may be mad on Twitter about something, but then they'll be elated on Facebook or elated on Instagram. Like always, I always tell people, I'm like, if you are that, Like, that's why when I saw the reaction on Twitter, but then I clicked on Facebook and saw people was like, oh my god, Testsa's black, Testa's back, Let's do it, Let's do it.
Speaker 6: I'm like, that's why I didn't even get upside like well.
Speaker 8: And plus a lot of people like to hate watch what I'm saying, so I think they're banging on people hate watching Tessa, but.
Speaker 5: I don't ship I got to hate watch. Was like, watch something.
Speaker 7: If I want to watch something, If I want to watch the Sola eclipse in real time, I would literally go put it on YouTube video.
Speaker 5: Man, you'll get chin diesel out of here, dog like.
Speaker 3: Man Chin Diesel Chin Diesel. Yeah, back tonight. That was crazy.
Speaker 2: That was wild. I didn't remember anything about that.
Speaker 3: I had to pull that up on the on the joint over here, and I was like, damn, that's that's unfortunate because like she really has one of.
Speaker 2: Those faces something like that, Melty Inwards.
Speaker 5: Let me speak to your manager face. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: I ain't never seen reverse three face. I saw her.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, my bad, just.
Speaker 6: This is just rude.
Speaker 3: You know, it's respectful to someone, you know, but I mean the disrespect had already happened, so it's all good.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, what it is. You know, that's not you're not here for that. I'm sorry. I hit the like button. If you are, let's go.
Speaker 3: Ahead and move forward, because you know something that if if you're not excited about Tesla Blanchard returning to h T n A, then maybe you are are excited about.
Speaker 2: Kenny Omega returning to AW.
Speaker 3: We do have a report from Fightful Select that Kenny Omega is expected back in AW by world's end. He is indeed a schedule to have a match on January fifth at Russell Dynasty at the Tokyo domagainst Gabe Kid and of course subsequent AW returned soon thereafter. But it does appear that, if this report is correct, Kenny Omega may be returning to AW a little bit.
Speaker 2: Sooner than we expected, maybe in about two weeks.
Speaker 8: It's for two years. They ain't been soon. You've been at Save Us.
Speaker 3: Exactly sooner than we expected in regards to like us thinking year after Russell Dynasty, and this is saying that he'll be back.
Speaker 2: Before Russell Dynasty.
Speaker 3: So that'd be interesting to see. I'm excited to see Kenny Omega. I like the little teaser that they had on Dynamite last night. It was pretty dope, of course, just know hyping the man, you know, ready to come back. The best bout machine headed back to AW. I know, we're all excited to see that. The Continental Classic, of course continues. And if we pull up the board here, we're now looking at the Blue League. Kyle Fletcher still leads to Pack with nine points, Okata at seven, Mark Briscoe and Sheldon Benjamin at six points a piece, with Daniel Garcia at fourth, and of course the Beast more Toast at zero. If we look over to the Gold League, We've got a really heavy top portion of this bracket here with Darby, Allen, Claudio, Castignoli, will Osprey and Ricochet all tied at six points. Brody King with three in commander of course with Goose Egg. If we're looking at the the the I guess the board of the Continental Classic, I guess I'm of the opinion just based on what this looks like to me at this point we might be seeing the Triple Thread Final. I mean yeah, and in the Gold League, you feel me like just just because like what the fuck?
Speaker 6: Like who's gonna who's gonna pull away?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Like you got Darby, you got Claudio, you got will Ospray, you got Ricochet. By the way, will Ospray and Darby had a crazy match.
Speaker 2: On last night that was saucy.
Speaker 3: I said, oh, okay, so this is That's one thing that I that I appreciate, appreciated by a W and Tony Khn, Like he's not afraid to put like two big stars out there, or at least two perceived big stars. However you feel about it. I don't go fuck uh to put two big stars out there and just have them go at it and winner or loser. You feel me, no bullshit finished, just straight up clean one two three, You lost nigga, And I thought that was interesting, especially after the especially after the oh wow, I was doing.
Speaker 5: Who Scot John? Who Scot John? St John?
Speaker 2: Let me hit this button right here, hold on real quick here we.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: For real. It's just a time for Christmas.
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy, just the time for Christmas. You know how YouTube works, that ship next Christmas. Thank you Scott for the one hundred dollars super chat, says brother salute. I don't know if you got like something that you want us to talk about in regards to whatever.
Speaker 2: If you want to throw in a topic or a question or.
Speaker 1: You will meet, go ahead and do that.
Speaker 2: If not, damn, that was crazy.
Speaker 5: That was loved. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wasn't expecting that at all, just like I wasn't expecting the conversation will Osprey and Darby Allen had on Collision last week. There was uh, Basically Darby was trying to wake him up. He's like, why are you not helping us with his death? Writers thing? You feel mean like you could be like the deciding factor, You could be the missing piece, you could be the missing link, Like why are you not helping.
Speaker 2: I came out there and helped you just.
Speaker 3: Because like I know me and you gotta go one on one, but like you gotta wake the fuck up and help niggas out. And that nigga said, I don't give a fuck about none of that. Bro, I'm trying to win a tournament. I just lost two pay per view matches in a row that I don't do that, So you worry about your shit. I'm gonna worry about winning this tournament and getting back to being well. Osprey bro Okay, he turned around.
Speaker 6: Lost to him.
Speaker 3: So, uh, yeah, how do you guys feel about the Continental Classic at this point?
Speaker 1: Good or bad?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: No, far from bad. It's far from bad. Like it's it's some good. It's some good. It's some great matches in there. Uh, there is some matches that I'm like, they're losing, but it's like you can tell that you can tell who's there to take the pin, and that's more Toa's and uh, I've got the other guy just that quick, damn. So yeah, y'all know what I'm talking about. But yeah, but yeah, overall, I'm enjoying the matches. Ricochet once he chill out on his fucking laugh. He will continue to do his thing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I like to get into.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I like the classic though it's been good, like the six way.
Speaker 5: This little four way tie is good too.
Speaker 3: With he's basically I don't know, it seems like he's kind of like testing out this like cornball character and it is like he's just being like overtly a goof like jadakiss laugh with the the awkwardness that that happened between him and the Hurt Syndicate, by the way they came out there and ripped up the business cards that they gave him, Bobby Lashley choked that nigga up by his neck and basically was sended the offer, Ben go ahead.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not mad at it because, uh, like maybe a month ago, I said he has to do something different than what he was doing in w because I was like, it's a carbon copy of you know, his run where he's doing the flips and smiling at the camera and doing all the type stuff.
Speaker 1: I like, it's the same, but with this character.
Speaker 4: Where he's doing like the corny laugh, which I don't see as jadakiss. If we're gonna be honest, he sounds like Morris Day to me, like at the end of Jungle Love when you just start making noise.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounds like to me. But but I'm but I'm not, I'm not. I'm not against it.
Speaker 4: Like he's trying something new, he's trying to trying to step outside of the box. And like I said, a lot of people be like, oh, well, you know, he needs a manager, he needs someone.
Speaker 1: To to uh, to speak for him or whatever. I'm like, he's not gonna learn anything if he doesn't do it himself. That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Like when he was in WWE, he had opportunities to speak, but they were far and.
Speaker 1: Few, and they limited the hell out that nigga.
Speaker 4: They was like, Yo, you're not gonna we're not giving you a ten minute promo, buddy, Like you get this little backstage interview and be thankful with that. So I'm I'm happy he's taking chances and he's getting an opportunity to see, you know, what he can do, and maybe maybe it works out, maybe it fails, but at least he's getting the reps in, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And he's getting the wins too, you know, I mean getting the wins. So he's actually looking looking good, like that's what means, like that's the important part. At the end of the day, he's in the he's in the running and the four way tie with six points. So I mean Bobby Lastley just fucking grabbing him up and then fucking ripping his car like that. Nigga was so he was like, he's about to burn it, like you was about to burn all the money or something. He was able to watch rip the car like, look, look at rip the card up.
Speaker 2: So gresh with that.
Speaker 3: It doesn't look like, uh Ricochet will be the fourth man in the hurt syndicate because nobody likes kiss ass.
Speaker 6: Yeah, are you cool with that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Actually, I'm actually cool with it.
Speaker 7: Like like jokes aside, I like joking and joking at this man, like this man making this sound like a rooster having a stroke the first thing in the morning, uh, when he laughed. But other than that, yeah, I'm not I'm not against it. Like if if if he continues to like improve as far as like Mike's and basically not sounding awkward, or if he's doing this on purpose, I'm not against it, Like if we had to sit through fucking Chris Jericho's learning tree bullshit.
Speaker 6: I'm cool with Ricochet.
Speaker 7: Acting like a cornball anything that is different from what he was doing and earlier during his a W run, like just just just stand out for me and do your thing. But if he if he's not the fourth man in the hurt syndicate, I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not against it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: If it's a red herring and he eventually joins them anyway, I'm not against it either.
Speaker 8: So that's when Roger Strong and the shit, Yeah, nig we know you're gonna join Nigga, Like, come on, Bud, who woulda.
Speaker 5: Let you win?
Speaker 7: Like on some ship like where they beef with Will Lost Spray and then he joins and and then he's like you know what, I got it and then he joins that way, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Byther said, I can't believe y'all being optimistic.
Speaker 4: Hey, you gotta be optimistic sometimes you gotta believe, you gotta believe in something, man Like I said, I have a smile on my face and a song in my heart and being optimistic today and.
Speaker 6: If it sucking, we'll let you know.
Speaker 2: We can definitely listen, sir. We have the right to change our minds.
Speaker 3: But I do want to ask you guys if your optimism is going to remain.
Speaker 2: We saw a great match.
Speaker 3: To open up the show, which was Mercedes Mondey versus Anna J for the TBS Championship. I thought that Ana J's footwork because this is the first match that I've seen since she's been back from her excursion. I thought her footwork has improved the way she was stringing together moves and I thought that she did amazing, especially that her with.
Speaker 2: The corner roundhouse kicks that she was doing. Please keep it.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, I can't stand in necessary, but either here north there. The real conversation that I would like to have is Uh. I don't know if it was after that match or before that match. Miss Mercedes Money was on live on TikTok and I guess someone.
Speaker 2: Made a comment and said the down grade is real.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: This is a There's a bit of what her response was, and I kind of just want to get you guys's opinions on you know, if you agree with that fan or if you lean more so the way of Mercedes Money. Here's what she said, say, down grade have to be studying bitch, I am richer.
Speaker 11: That I've ever frocking been putting on the greatest matches that I've ever had.
Speaker 5: So should.
Speaker 2: I hate stupid people? I hate stupid people. I living my best.
Speaker 11: Life, the greatest life ever. It's an upright, baby. I went forward and I didn't go back. The best feeling ever to be rich, spirit rich, I'm just rich in life.
Speaker 2: And she said, it's not a downgrade. The downgrade doesn't need to be studied. It's an upgrade because she went forward and didn't go back. She went forward and didn't go back.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. I agree with her.
Speaker 8: I think that she's been able because since she's been in ae W, she's been the biggest woman's draw. Since she's got there, you know what I'm saying, she's literally bigger than the world title, her title, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So that's true. I think, I think, I think she's right.
Speaker 8: And then ever since the fucking all In debacle, you know what I'm saying, she's been fucking like yo, my name got me smirched when it came to my end ring and like you said, we're with ANAC and her Anda J was going crazy. That's one of the best openers that Dynamites had in months, so and I think she's right, but this is the way that she like all the little fuck it just sounded really botheredly, like you know you said when you when you're unbothered but bothered. It's not really bothered, bothered but bothered to me. But I think she's I agree with her. I think she's been I think she's been doing her things. She's got there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I feel like most of the hate comes from people who just mad at the fact that she's no longer at their favorite company, like they want her to be Sasha Banks so bad, but they don't accept the fact that she's just moved on for the time being. Well like that she literally said never say never, but for right now, I'm focused on what I'm doing right now as Mercedes Monday, And I feel like her run with New Japan has been some of her best work. So it's like people just want final reason to trigger her, and her reacting that way makes sense because if anyone said, hey, you downgraded since you love I'd be pissed too, Like Nigga, I broke my foot to take this risk. Like Nigga, I'm not. This ain't downgrade. I'm a lot the fucking stop pissing me off.
Speaker 1: What you gotta say, Ben, only only note that I have to what she was saying.
Speaker 6: Is she?
Speaker 4: I know why she hesitated on saying y'all dumb as fuck. I mean she already cost somebody a bitch. I mean, like Yo, you could have just gone for it.
Speaker 1: But you know everything you said, everything you said, I was just like Yo.
Speaker 4: Yah got just says Mercetti was only wrong about her classic matches those behind it.
Speaker 1: She's classic matches an upcoming future for sure. I'd say that match with that she had on the last paper.
Speaker 5: Who is she?
Speaker 1: Who's she wrestling?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: I know you're talking about I forgot her name, right, I mean, let us do our research, and gentlemen, we don't.
Speaker 1: Want to Graham knows the name. He's not just gonna say a nigga.
Speaker 2: I just I don't want you to call it a classic if you don't know who the match is with.
Speaker 1: My memory is horrible, nigga.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 7: It was gonna say these my neighbors a hazuki. That was the That was this past week weekend.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you. I appreciate you I appreciate you. That was a classic.
Speaker 4: And you know what else was a classic that I'm thinking about it her Matti Statlander. That was a classic move that Max was that MAXI stat Lander that that that's definitely classic.
Speaker 1: I put that up money.
Speaker 2: I'd say the match with me at double or nothing. I can't say anything in a W since then the Hazuki Mantle Store. But I mean, and.
Speaker 7: She's had classic since in WW and mainly in Japan.
Speaker 3: In this match that she's about to have against Mina at Russell Dynasty, that has opportunity. Keep your eyes on that one. You know what I'm saying, She's gonna wake niggas back up. But I mean, if you want to talk about stock, just overall stock, I guess that has, you know, in the grand scheme of things lowered a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I don't really see her doing you know.
Speaker 7: Fun fact, I watched her and stat landern five, So yes, it's a classic. I watched that multiple times.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it sounds like it sounded like when Joe Budden was going in on views, He's like, listen to.
Speaker 12: That album all the way.
Speaker 2: Multiple times.
Speaker 5: Oh the way that I can sack.
Speaker 2: Multiple times.
Speaker 3: Last thing with a W is the I guess the uh the six man with a Hangman, Orange Cassidy and j White, privileged Tennessee against the death Riders, which resulted in Orange Cassidy getting rolled up because Hangman and Jy privileged Tennessey couldn't stop arguing.
Speaker 6: And I just I don't like this.
Speaker 3: I don't like I don't like the story. I don't like this, this not having the AW.
Speaker 2: World title around.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the idea of not being able to see the title because they haven't explained that part, Like why is.
Speaker 1: It in a briefcase?
Speaker 2: If it's in the briefcase.
Speaker 3: Again, last time I saw it it was in a Duffel bag, so I don't know what the fuck is in his briefcase?
Speaker 2: But uh man, I just I kind.
Speaker 3: Of want this shit to be over with so we can get to whatever the fuck is next. I do know that Adam Copeland seems to be headed back to AW. He is going to be returning at Dynamite on January first, which is Fight for the Fallen with FTR, because they said on Dynamite that they are not coming back alone, so I'm assuming oplan Rated FTR will be joining them January First Dynamite Fight for the Fallen.
Speaker 2: Actually that wasn't the last thing.
Speaker 3: This is the last thing because on that same episode January First Fight for the Fallen, AW will be simulcast on Max. All AW programming airing on WBD Networks will also be available to stream on Max on demand after the live broadcast. At launch, all Dynamite episodes and pay per views from the initial year twenty nineteen will be already available, as well as the most recent two months of the Dynamite rampage and collision. They'll be rolling out the remainder of the content, you know, at a gradual basis to kind of fill in the blanks and in regards to pay per views airing on Max, that's going to be down the line. It's not going to be immediate. It seems to be all in. Might be the start of that in June, July, whenever the fuck all it is. But yeah, that's what I got for AW. It's exciting. I'm excited.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like they do need to hurry up and progress. The Monck's story still pointless, will go babbel to the point.
Speaker 6: Where I do check out and just be like, Okay, yeah he said that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you guys think Sean McMahon actually had something to do with this, or.
Speaker 6: Has something through.
Speaker 2: Just a bad idea, or I don't know. I just feel like there's something.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's another situation where Twitter just worked themselves into believing something based off of a picture.
Speaker 5: I believe it. I don't the fuck. There's no way.
Speaker 8: He better hope too, because like remember they were saying, like, Yo, Moxy's taking over this whole the career of control of this ship.
Speaker 5: You better.
Speaker 8: This is this is what this is what you do when we give you control by like it's just a whole bunch of running around and fucking and then like him leaving, like like leaving like a coward that he's been standing tall, beating the ship at everybody for the last like month and a half two months, Like it's just like his characters feeling like it's all over the place and now making Pop and fucking and Claudia look like fucking stooges. You know what I'm saying, would just to be you to being the stooge. And yeah, man, the funniest part is Hangman, Like Hangman is so fucking hilarious he's the best part of this whole thing.
Speaker 5: He ain't really evolved like that.
Speaker 8: So it's just it's just a whole bunch of ship going like a whole bunch of stuff happening inside of the stuff. Man, it's just like too many meals, like too many, too many cooks in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's just too much, too much shit going on.
Speaker 8: Man, It's just it's a big mess right now.
Speaker 7: Hopefully with this new era that Tony Kahan keeps teasing, they move on from it new era.
Speaker 1: The nigga, how many errors are you gonna have? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 4: What this seemed like every other like every year it's like, Yo, a new era, nigga. It's a new era nigga. How many erarands are you gonna hi, brother, that's what.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 5: How me tell the swift up?
Speaker 1: I don't know, So you gonna have to tell me new era. You're gonna have to let me know know.
Speaker 5: She had a tour called new era. You can't say it's a new era. You just be using the same niggas.
Speaker 8: You be like, Yo, we would have got a new niggas we got Adam Cole Adam Cole is gonna be the w or kiddy Omega.
Speaker 5: You're gonna put the fucking god the world signed up. Nigga. I was like, oh, she gotta work coming back out. Oh yeah, that ship, Like yeah, this is a bunch of this is a bunch of ship happening.
Speaker 6: So, you know, just just a bunch of just a bunch of nigga whipper.
Speaker 2: And he said, no, a w had an era.
Speaker 1: Disrespectful, that's disrespectful.
Speaker 5: Require in for era like seven years. You guys will get around for like five.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I say about maybe like five years you could call an era.
Speaker 3: So we in the t K era. They only I think that whatever the fun that was with the the the uh yeah, what the fuck is the niggas names, the goofy niggas with the mask purple.
Speaker 2: They did this the Dark.
Speaker 1: Order nigga nigga. After I don't never want to get no ship from you again.
Speaker 4: You was talking about me about you don't remember the name, you don't deserve the car class matter, you don't even remember the dark boosy ship like the Dark Order.
Speaker 6: He said, he said, what the niggas name?
Speaker 13: He said, Niggas the Boosie ship with them niggas in the in the Bad Punches only happened like a year into a W and that's when Tony Kahm was like, all right, I gotta be the one that man this ship.
Speaker 2: So they gotta be the t k Era.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know something too, Simbad is part of the part of the Dark Order.
Speaker 1: They're pushing that ship for like the first like six months. Like Simbad apparently like was talking about it on Twitter and they was like, Yo, you're part of the group now, and yeah, he's part of it.
Speaker 6: I don't even think bad. Know what, what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 2: What else we got?
Speaker 7: Speaking of the t k Era t k oh, they gotta they got a clean house apparently.
Speaker 5: What they're fired?
Speaker 7: Nah? That leaf Fitting situation over.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what's going on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: A new report came out yesterday revealing and leaf Fitting was this missed by ESPN August of twenty twenty three due to misconduct allegations from current and former employees, basically saying that he was objectifying women and making sexual jokes and other crew jokes in the workplace, and then it went unchecked for years. A W spokesman had no comment on the allegations against Leaf fitting. They declined to make a comment. So shit looking murky right now. I'm like, you just you got rid of a nigga that was out here objectifying women before and he was calling them ugly and shit like that, and was like yo.
Speaker 1: I was like yo, they got to have better bodies. And then also you're in the midst of a huge sex scandal like with Vince McMahon and all that type of stuff. So having this man around it just seems it just it's not in a good light.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they need to They really need to overhaul their ves the process, for sure.
Speaker 8: I thought they did that already, you know what I'm saying. That's why they didn't have vincema been on the board. You know what I'm saying, we fitted that again. You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 5: White this is always the white people shop a nigga in trouble for telling dirty jokes. Nigga, Like nobody wants to hear that ship at.
Speaker 8: Work, Like my nigga, Like I'm off for two hours, nigga, I don't give a fuck right now.
Speaker 5: But what you're saying.
Speaker 4: There were also like I saw some of the things that were said. He was apparently talking about his sex life with his wife and ship like that, and I don't And again, I don't know why people do that ship because I've been at work and I remember this dude was like, yo, man, look there's a picture of my girl. And it was like he was dating like a sixty year old woman. He showed me that ship. I was like, nah, bro, why, like, why are you showing me this ship?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't want to see nothing. I don't want to see nothing like this.
Speaker 7: Damn it.
Speaker 4: I went I went straight to HR. When I got back, I reported that ship. I'm like, nigga, I don't. I'm like, first off, I don't want to see nothing. I don't want to see none of this shit. Second off, the bitch was old. No, I'm sorry, the lady was old. She was an old lady.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I see it.
Speaker 4: And the dude he got mad at me after, he was like, we're supposed to be like boys or whatever, like you're not supposed to report that. I'm like, first off, brother, I am like nineteen years old and you are forty six.
Speaker 1: Why are you showing me this?
Speaker 5: Okay, about you fucking me mom. Niggas like, get that ship up out.
Speaker 8: Of here, nigga, Like, I'm trying to go to work right now. I'm trying to go to Why are you showing me this old ass lady for nigga? Like I'm supposed to be impressed. It's like, oh, this.
Speaker 7: Is the fact that you're nineteen and he in his forties showing you that shit toob me?
Speaker 6: Boys like, bro, grow the fuck up starter.
Speaker 4: What It's a forty six year old white man from Boston.
Speaker 1: I Am not your fucking boy. Yo.
Speaker 6: Don't say boys around me because I don't think something.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, look at that, Yeah like a look at it?
Speaker 6: That boy like at it?
Speaker 2: I guess to close out here, I do agree, yes, it did. Needs to overhaul their vetting process. They need to do a way better job of, uh, you know.
Speaker 3: Just reading character, you know who the you know, just getting a general better understanding of who the people they're they're bringing in house actually are fit for the environment and the culture that that they look to build and the culture that they that they at least need to have to overcome all of this bullshit.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, you need a training center. It's like they got for the wrestlers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that part right, Yeah, So I don't know what else.
Speaker 7: Speaking of rustlers, Becky lynch Is joins the cast of Star Trek's star Fleet Academy.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: Is that going to affect her pending return to w W E If if not, do we think that's gonna or it's just gonna be a situation where hey, she's gonna do this on the side and then she'll be back in the fold.
Speaker 5: Growing up.
Speaker 6: I'm saying he started filming.
Speaker 7: Uh as of now, we haven't got any any updates on when filming starts.
Speaker 3: So if it has already started filming, I'm gonna say no, I won't have any effect on her upcoming appearances.
Speaker 8: Mhm yeah, I don't think it's gonna mess up anything. I don't think i'll mess up anything. I think she could she shot stuff before and I think I don't. Oh, we still don't know her contract situation, none of that shit. We still don't know if she signed anything like true, so like she could just be like, I mean, you gotta do something. Shebab be out the house bored, you know what I mean. Like this shit is cool, you know what I mean? But I need to do something. I'm sure they gotta put it. Got something in the works, But yea, I don't think it's gonna get in the way of anything because we'll know we ain't doing nothing but speculated when it comes to anything that she might do.
Speaker 3: It's currently filming it's first season, which will consist of ten episodes. The second season is also already currently in development as far as writing and shit like that.
Speaker 6: It's it's on.
Speaker 3: Paramount plus twenty five or twenty twenty six is when we'll see it on their program.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it was a ten episode series main season that usually filming usually run around two to three months, depending on how long these episodes are.
Speaker 8: It will get six weeks, then it'll get they will get nine episodes in a day if you want.
Speaker 6: Yah know what I'm saying, Like, depending like the that's the max number?
Speaker 1: Did you say nine episodes in a day? Like's not.
Speaker 5: You gotta hear the work, sleep ahead. I'm your family.
Speaker 7: That's that's that's some ship. Tyler Perry did pool with a lot of his movies on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean to cut you off, He's uh, they said do they need Becky at the moment. That's a good question. Let's go around. I don't go around to you, but Graham, what do you think do you think Becky went just needed at the moment?
Speaker 2: Yes, you need an explanation or.
Speaker 1: How I'm going around take the time to the room. Uh c J.
Speaker 5: No, not really.
Speaker 8: I don't think they needed Charlotte's on the way. That's why we'll be all right, all.
Speaker 7: Right, Uh, I definitely don't. I'm not missing her at the moment. If she comes back, I'll be like, oh cool. But as far as like, do I feel like her absence is missed, not necessarily.
Speaker 6: I feel like a lot of.
Speaker 7: They have a lot of good talent on on deck that if Triple booked them correctly, they can step up and fill her shoes or attempt to fill her shoes. But if she's not really one hundred needed at the moment, okay, cool ship? Uh oh yeah. Tony d also got from n XT got booked for a c W show as well, so that's.
Speaker 1: He definitely know, he definitely wanted the fans from the other school, just like yelling racial time, that's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be the defensive coordinator. But that's he built like a p and teacher. You know what, I'm saying, so.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, real quick, is he in the cast of that show? Is he just like a guest star?
Speaker 6: I believe he was a guest star, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: And if he's a guest star, he used to do that ship all the time, like Batista was on Smallville and then they had like Caine was on now in an episode and like like it's not like this is what they do. They're like, hey, yo, you're prout of the c W family. Send one of them niggas over here.
Speaker 1: Bron.
Speaker 5: Speaking of w.
Speaker 2: Who it's a guest star D'Angelo Season two.
Speaker 5: Wildcards got wildcard? Damn?
Speaker 8: I was close.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and see ja.
Speaker 5: Speaking of c W. Let's get to an xt y.
Speaker 8: Yeah, working on my transition, baby, shout out to me and patting myself on the back.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about. The first thing I want to talk about is Ethan Page. Ethan Page came.
Speaker 8: Out and gave his mark Henry style speech was like, huh.
Speaker 5: I just don't have it anymore.
Speaker 8: I think I lost my smile and you know, shout out to shout out to HBK playing the hits like he always does.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? That's my boy, and it was like, I think he was trying to draw some sympathy, but niggas really didn't care, which is just kind of funny.
Speaker 8: And then you know what I'm saying, Javons Javon Evans comes out and then he's.
Speaker 5: Like, damn because you lost your smile. And then Ethan was just like what.
Speaker 8: It sounds like you say that you would have lose your smile too, like for real, So put off the pelmanizing of the mouth. Pauls to Javon Evans and spit out fake blood. Shout out to the fake blood man. That shit was fucking shit, just splattered it like it was like it was invincible.
Speaker 4: Bro, this this nigga Javon Evans, I kind of would I was like, yo, I felt sympathy for him. That I remember at the beginning of the show, Ethan Page is just like walking in just like real sad, real down shoulders, hunch forward, looking like Baron Corbin.
Speaker 1: Got a tear coming downside his face.
Speaker 4: This nigga, javonn Evans runs past him with like the biggest smile on his face, like, who about to wait, niggain.
Speaker 1: Getting money over here? Nigga like what you're doing standing, we're looking sad and get out the way. So I was like, yo, I can't really feel that bad for him, bro, Like, Yo, you tempted this man, You tempted the face.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he definitely did ask for it a little bit like, Bro, you should have you should have deal with. Grandma used to say growing up, you laugh at their misery from a distance.
Speaker 6: Don't be nice to everybody. I like that.
Speaker 8: He's just he was He's a look at y'all. We both lost all smiles. Then he found his smile breaking smile right back, y'all. But I like the I like the way that they're making a give a little little little mini few between him and Javan.
Speaker 5: And and all that was mask gentlemen man. But yeah, what do you think about it? Graham?
Speaker 8: Would you what you think about the segment? And then my man getting his mouth busted open but no teeth came out.
Speaker 1: Uh pause pause, super duper duper pause.
Speaker 2: I didn't like the blood just looks fake. It just didn't look convincing.
Speaker 6: I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't like all the bros and Javan's promo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was taking me out. He's like, yeah, bro, yeah, it's okay, broh.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of bros like Vince Russo wrote it. There's some ship.
Speaker 6: From matt Red.
Speaker 5: Flashbacks.
Speaker 6: It was okay.
Speaker 2: I thought it was cool.
Speaker 3: The the I lost my smile aspect of it. You know, I assume that this is the direction that they were going in. I think after like Halloween havoc, and they kind of elongated it a little bit, and here we are with this this program.
Speaker 2: But I don't know it was cool. Hb K lost your smile, Ethan Page lost your smile. Same building, by the way, same building.
Speaker 5: Whoa Kendrick verse? Man, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 3: The layers Yeah yeah, but more often than you know, get the fuck out of Florida and go kick it anywhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, broke.
Speaker 8: They had a real intimate feeling there. I like the yeah, man, j h K. I was gonna find a way to fucking watch his own ship again. We ain't got to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't like being critical, man, go ahead, chisel, you would.
Speaker 8: Be any the Page could be like them? Was well, I got something gonna be critical of. What about this finish to this fucking Ednie Thorpe Trick Williams stupid match man like this ship was. This was Sean Micke was coded too.
Speaker 3: Also an HBKI right, yeah, like six of them.
Speaker 8: But all like half of twenty thirteen and twenty fourteen, like half of their matches for the world title.
Speaker 5: And it just like that, and boy, we both had.
Speaker 8: Our shoulders that are like come bo yo, like, so we would Why are you gonna do that shit with Eddie Thorpe, nigga, you could have saved that ship for somebody else what they do just like, Okay, so we did the whole little all we got. It was in a no contest. Well actually one one referee counted one shoulders down, the other referee counted the other shoulders down because the referee got hurt. The first referee got hurt in the beginning. And yeah, they end up knocking each other out and both had their shoulders down and then they counted them both, which is kind of weird on how to fuck they have, especially the way they were like this because let both their arms.
Speaker 7: Was up, but and then Eddie's foot was under the rope, so the reference should have stopped counting.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of yeah, oh I gotta strongly agree with CJ. When he is like, Yo, why y'all wasting this ship on Eddie Thorpe while y'all finished.
Speaker 1: Like it didn't need to be that.
Speaker 4: Trick could have soundly beat him and we could have just been on to the ober Femi like rivalry and focused on that. I'm like, it doesn't need this unless what they're gonna do is they're gonna bring it back and put Eddie Thorpe in this match and make it a triple threat and have.
Speaker 1: Eddie Thorpe get pinned.
Speaker 4: So that way, either you can prolong the rivalry one way or the other. Either Open Femmi wins the title or Trick Williams retains either way, I think that's probably why they did that finish.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it just feels like I'm like, yeah, kind.
Speaker 6: Of every booker has their favorite mid wrestler.
Speaker 8: No, but then, but then, what I'm saying is like, if you're gonna do this ship with like with Tricking any fucking thorpt nigga, Like, how do you think we're supposed to feel? How when he goes against the fucking murderer. Notice over Femmy, like you think that he could? You want me to believe that he could stand to overer femmy when he couldn't even fucking handle any thorpe niggas any thort got pushed around by HBK two weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Like and you mean come home, man, I.
Speaker 14: Don't like, I don't see that nigga, Like.
Speaker 7: You're struggling over the nigga who got pushed around by the retired motherfucker.
Speaker 15: Okay, h b K came boys in the hood nigga, Like.
Speaker 8: You can't know, every time trying to funk with a nigga, I gotta end up like.
Speaker 5: This And he wasn't looking we hey man, the coldest man never mind.
Speaker 7: For a reason, they used this to set up a three way just to have tricking over a standard delivery.
Speaker 6: I feel like this is it is what it is.
Speaker 1: That's probably that probably is what it is.
Speaker 4: And I'm like if that's if that's what it is, like I can't be too mad at it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know, man, I don't really had nothing else for an next week because nothing else really still. Wes Lee was talking to Tyson and Tyreek like just in the back because Tyson was like, I'm trying to lose It was like, yo, chill, bro it's cool.
Speaker 5: We went out there and did our best. It was like, funk our best, nigga, our best sucks.
Speaker 6: We got. We've lost a fucking hang in tank of all people.
Speaker 5: Lost the heck fucking tank. You want to shake these niggas hands and ship? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: Wesley probably like Union likes got some beef thinking like him, you know what I'm saying, because like if it was me, you know what I mean, I ain't take losing lightly.
Speaker 5: Then he just walked away, and then he was like.
Speaker 6: What's this rumor about Wesley? May or may not be injured?
Speaker 5: May or may not be injured? Why do they always do this?
Speaker 6: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I think he uh does something in regards to the main event tapings that they thought that he kind of came out of that a little banged up. But he's at the next tapings. Uh that was I guess tonight for next week, So he's good.
Speaker 8: Said it seems like a new that's a new step. I mean I could see it. I mean that would help. I think that would help push Wesley's little your little thing, like you're saying, nothing says he'll get get get a new stable, you know, what I mean, so that would be dope. It was just it was just hilarious how he was like, niggam tried to losing and I'm ti to say your niggas lose.
Speaker 5: Fistball.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 2: That's how groups started.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the podcast started. You know what I'm saying, fist bump.
Speaker 2: Well, that was not the conversation.
Speaker 3: Man, let me lie, you're the only person that's just, you know, trying to throw out fake ass narratives.
Speaker 5: It's my job, you nigga.
Speaker 2: I'll be telling my right for us.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 7: Speaking of speaking of networks and all that stuff, see w and all this stuff. We got WWE on Netflix. That kickoff, they just had this past what was it yesterday? What yesterday? A few little bullet points from it. I got my face. It was pretty much your typical, uh kickoff event, because that's going down on January first, January six, excuse me, January versus Max my bad ro own company. January six is the Netflix premiere for ww RAWL. The kickoff. They had Logan Paul. He's basically he basically lied about retirement. So all of two people who believed that he was going to retire on his impulsive podcast got duped and he is now a part of the raw roster. They are teasing Gunther versus Logan Paul because Gunther came out and say he wants to smack the smirk off of Logan Paul's face.
Speaker 6: Is that interesting? Anybody? Logan Paul versus gun through A lot of retirement, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of career.
Speaker 8: You lied, But I would love to see beat the ship out of this nigga, because that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Like if it's like a straight up, like a little none minute squash match.
Speaker 2: Why not if it wasn't a match.
Speaker 7: You just want him to come out and just knock the ship out to move on by.
Speaker 1: In the parking lot like they are doing.
Speaker 3: You feel me, Let some fans catch the nigga squabbling in the parking lot, go through.
Speaker 5: You feel me, You feel me?
Speaker 1: Like that nigga up and you feel me.
Speaker 4: We move along higher, bomb that nigga and the Nissan Ultimate Nigga.
Speaker 5: All the windows.
Speaker 6: And they're like, yeah, that's what you get, bitch, and just walk off.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like I'm I mean like I'm cool off of Logan Paul matches. I mean, people are like, oh, you know, he's really great.
Speaker 4: I'm like a nigga when you got six months to prepare for this ship, like you're gonna have a great match if you don't, if you're bearing for the match, like six months in advancing you a game matter, Like, nigga, you're fucking ass. But I'm not really I don't really care one way or another about him coming back or if he lied or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, yeah, I'm just kind of tired.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm kind of over the Paul Brothers in general. I'm not even going.
Speaker 8: I thought he was supposed to be fighting Tomm McGregor's raping ass and um saying in India, some ship coming up, that's what he was talking about, Like they were supposed to be doing some shit. I don't know, man, call Steam is just random, Like that ship's cool, but.
Speaker 5: I ain't really interested. No more cool moves will get you on, get you so far?
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 7: Speaking of something that a lot of us, a majority of us is no longer interested in. Live Morgan and rear Ripley is made official for Raw on Netflix premiere, so that for the Women's World Championship is going down on January sixth. Uh yeah, this is a few that have I felt like a lot of people just feel like it's been going on a little bit too long. So but now we are here is hopefully it's going to culminate up for this show and then they just move on or they're probably just going to just say, you know what, we got three more matches in us. I'm gonna have it at Royal Rumble and then we'll end it there. But I am in the hope that they end that ship on the premiere.
Speaker 5: God, I hope.
Speaker 8: So please Charlotte save us like we need, we need fucking anybody.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 8: Man, it's just like because it's looking like shout out to live, like live winning that match against EO was at the Saturday nights Man Events, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean no, no, no, no, not bad when they last fought, you know what I mean. But yeah, when they fought, you know, I mean, I think it was good for her to win clean, you know what I'm saying, because that was the most legitimate things she's done. She's been the champion. So yeah, I just think Real just let Real just put it out of her misery, bro.
Speaker 7: Because that's what she said on the Kickoffs, she said, you won this championship because I wasn't here. You one on your own. You haven't one on your own. You've always had these two the heavy. So now I'm just gonna I'm just gonna put you out your misery. So she in other words, she better say, yeah, we're gonna end this.
Speaker 5: Thank God, man, please save us.
Speaker 1: Wrap it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: And last last two notes or three notes I got from this, Uh, Triple H promises that the Netflix era will be like nothing you've ever seen before. We've heard that before, brother, I'm just taking that right now. We've heard that a million times.
Speaker 5: Hunter please hunt her. Please. You ain't got a lot of kick it, bro, were already there, We're already here.
Speaker 6: You ain't got to sell it to us like that.
Speaker 7: Roman Rains versus Solo Sokoa Tribal Combat made official for Raw on Netflix as well. Winner will be recognized as the official tribal chief of the Anawaii Samoan Dynasty.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: Apparently it was a miscommunication where people thought this would not be the main event. Over Seaing Punk versus Seth Robins was also made official for Raw on Netflix, but that is not the case according to p W. What was that p W Insider, I believe that was who said that. It was like, yeah, that's not who Michael. Michael Cole said, uh we uh this Seaing Punk versus Seth Robins gonna be the main event. But it was a report came out. I said, yeah, no, it's going to be Roman Rains versus. So it's a code and tripal comeback.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Rust of Us had also reported that there's an idea with n WE to introduce an undisputed tribal chief championship for Roman Rains and so it's a coach rival at some point. And I have to say that sounds like the worst ship I've heard in my life. Like, bro, just like let them fight over the ula falla Like that's.
Speaker 1: That's that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Like, Yo, adding a belt, I feel like just cheapens the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nigga, this is our culture.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: You're like, y'all, hey, you know that ship out the window. Nigga, how about a belt, makes make some money off of it, throw it on the shop. That's what it feels like.
Speaker 5: That's what it is. That's that's exactly what it is. We try to make some money off the ship.
Speaker 3: You can't sell the rula follows. So it's like, why don't we just make a trouble Chief Championship.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 7: Don't don't please, don't please, don't you know, we bitch about a w having too many belts, gon bitch about y'all having too many belts.
Speaker 1: Think I'm too.
Speaker 2: By the way, now there.
Speaker 5: He used the rocks belt that they gave him.
Speaker 6: The People's Championship belt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's the Tribal Chief on it. Cool, oh bro, that's developing.
Speaker 7: But as far as the tribal comeback, will this match? Do you see this match in and clean or do you see somebody debuting returning? The reason why I said that because the last time they said, oh, the trials will be spectating, it was a whole bunch of interference and that was Roman range ja Uso as Summer Slam last year. So I definitely see some interference on this one.
Speaker 6: So yeah, you got to Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also a little bit that we briefly talked about on Saturday Night's main event post show, as well as Kevin Owns and Triple H at an altercation. Where as far as this kickoff that Kevin Owens officially proclaimed himself as the real ww champion, still rocking the winged Eagle belt. Uh so we're definitely getting in that third Cody versus Kevin Owens match at some point, possibly rumble maybe, or.
Speaker 1: At what point does he spray paint an X on the belt? That's all I want to know.
Speaker 4: At what point does he say I'm the real champion? Yes, Like we gotta do that, but I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 1: Like having like.
Speaker 4: The wing Eagle belt gets some more time on TV and the house shows.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 4: Plus it's funny because this was Cody's whole m o and this was the thing that he wanted and just Kevin Owen's just walking around with it, like, Yo, this is what you wanted.
Speaker 1: Now it's mine. I think it's a good idea. And especially with.
Speaker 4: Them saying like YEO, man, look, we're gonna like Cody like they're running the injury like angle after you know the package what was it?
Speaker 1: What do he hit him with.
Speaker 4: Package pole driver like at the end of the Saturday Night's main event and having him be out for like a while or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think it's cool.
Speaker 4: And then also just having him just walk around with him for like two weeks, like to finish out like the the last two me engless weeks of wrestling in twenty twenty four, because that's what it really boils down to, like just having just having him do it the house shows and like showing up to like TV whether it's pretty funny, so I'm cool with it.
Speaker 5: And she did like they did with Rick Flair and then blurred the belt out every time he has it. You know what I'm saying. It's like blurred so we don't even be in the champ sniggers.
Speaker 8: Kevin Tho was like, y'all walking around with your dream on my shoulder and you're in the neck brace.
Speaker 3: Damn do you think you you guys think Cody back first or Randy back first?
Speaker 1: Uh? Cody, I din' you get Cody back.
Speaker 3: He had the worst pile driver than Randy did. Randy's already been gone for six weeks.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to know, but.
Speaker 4: You know, but it was, yeah, yo, facts, Randy's old. And then on top of that, the package pile driver. They've been allowed to do that. This was some old ship. They said, we are. We haven't seen nonhing. When they start talking about like, uh, stone Cold. I was like, yeah, he's gonna be out for a minute. They're like, yeah, stone Cold got his neck broke on the pod. I was like, yeah, he's gonna be out for a minute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Randy, Randy got a nice little vacation.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 8: The undertake this in Tombstone Somebody four and a half months ago, but he got it sure.
Speaker 7: Last from the kickoff is we mentioned that seth ross versus Seeing Punk official for the main for uh raw on Netflix premiere both the bill to this, do you I've been seeing the discourse online. Do you guys feel like they've been neck and neck promo wise? Or do you feel like, uh, someone is out cooking the other because I've seen people say Punk has been cooked by seth Rawlins, even though seth Rollin's just been yelling like an ex lover who has never been picked Maine in his life. And then you had Punk who basically just said, yoh, the main quarterback is back, sit back on the side.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I feel like they're like right here with each other. But I think Seeing Punk hasn't even kicked it in the high year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he's about to release his meet the Grahams promo and just take it like to a point where Seth Ronds can't follow him.
Speaker 1: That's that's exactly what I think.
Speaker 4: I think, Like, Yo, they're just like when they do like their final face off, I think it's gonna be kind of nasty.
Speaker 1: So like right now, I say they're on the same.
Speaker 4: Level, but I do think Punk is gonna pull away in this rivalry.
Speaker 1: Graham, what are your thoughts on this? I know, I know you were really excited. I know you were really just like pumped up and just like all the energy for this, Like especially in the group chat, He's like you you can't shut this guy up about this. Every day? Do a countdown?
Speaker 4: Yeah, doing the count the He's like, hey, eighteen days, seventeen days, and however many hours Like, yeah, you can't start this guy.
Speaker 2: We're back to the narratives, aren't we. Just I'm so excited for this match. My god, I just I can't.
Speaker 3: Contain the the adrenaline. I like, I'm emotional. There are days where I just instantly and abruptly break out into tears. Uh, just just I listen. I don't know if they can keep this shit going until WrestleMania. I don't know why the fuck they booked this match for Raw on Netflix for them to be the main event, to not be the main event. Now seeing Punk's gonna be pissed off, and I'm just like.
Speaker 5: Here, here we go.
Speaker 1: This is the beginning of the end.
Speaker 2: This is how things go left.
Speaker 3: I just want you to know, Paul, that that shit that you got going on with leafitting, Yeah, Phil's gonna do some shit that's gonna piss you off on TV. So you got shit going on in office, and now you're gonna have shit going on on TV because of decisions that you're making with this man and playing with him in main events.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 5: I don't know why, I don't.
Speaker 2: I just don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: I feel like from Survivor series to WrestleMania last year was that perfect sweet spot and Punk got hurt, and now it's just like I feel like they're just kind of getting like I don't know, man, Like I like.
Speaker 2: On Raw on Raw when Seeing Punk came out.
Speaker 3: And he was like yo me and seth rawlins Aert. It's it's just, you know, the only time will tell. We're gonna have to lock it up.
Speaker 6: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: I changed my mind.
Speaker 2: I do think about this guy. I was like, why the fuck is he saying this?
Speaker 3: It was a complete one eighty from the week before, so it's just it's contradiction.
Speaker 5: No, you're right.
Speaker 8: You just said, like, yo, you don't you don't have a belt. You said he that you don't have a belt, So why should I give a fuck about you? And now he's like, now I can funk about you now because you're yelling at me from the crowd, and that's disrespectful.
Speaker 6: Saying I've had more main events than you.
Speaker 7: I'm like, okay, you about that, brother, it was one that you were like the fourth wheel in that main event.
Speaker 6: But I hear.
Speaker 5: And that was a you're a WrestleMania opener, Like what what you see?
Speaker 8: Him really gets to getting on this nigga ass, Like, but every time I seen the WrestleMania, you was opening it and you was fight brought less than five seconds and gone home.
Speaker 5: I don't want to hear nothing about you made a bit and ship nigga.
Speaker 2: Wasn't your decision. That was Brock's decision.
Speaker 6: Brocky said, yeah, I'm going home.
Speaker 8: Remember it happened the last time you let you may have been something. Remember the hell in the Sale match.
Speaker 3: I have faith that the match is going to be good. You feel me, But I'm just like, like, man, I just timing. That's all I'm concerned with. All I'm concerned with is timing. Honestly, like all the shit that I was saying about seeing Punk for me finished like throw a fit. I'm just I'm just kidding. I don't really believe that to be so, but timing is all I'm saying. I don't know if we can stretch this, and if this is the spot for this match, then I so be it.
Speaker 4: You know the thing about this rivalry, I see them kind of like breaking it up into parts and kind of like giving it a chance to breathe.
Speaker 1: I think you have the match right here.
Speaker 4: And maybe Punk goes on to win thoryal Rumble or Elimination Chamber like he was supposed to do last year, and they end up like finding their way back to each other around WrestleMania season. But either way, if you're going to do this robbery, it's gonna need like a break because like it's been like a year. And then they like they they ignited it and reignited and united it and reignited it like and that was.
Speaker 1: What the formula they had with the Drew McIntyre rivalry.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, you can only do that so many times where people are like, all right, what are we doing here? Can we can y'all like get this man like some like some fresh competition or something like that stopped reheating like old storylines and shit like that.
Speaker 1: So I feel like, Yo, you gotta you gotta break it up.
Speaker 5: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Uh, what about the report that WWE wants seeing Punk in the world title matches with some media?
Speaker 16: You got too nice to do at this with Seth Rawlins, Yeah, yeah, out the way, I think.
Speaker 4: You could probably like, I think the better option for seeing Punk if he can, if he can compete in it, would have him go the elimination chamber route and maybe win the title in the elimination chamber and maybe Seth comes back around and it's like, yo, look, maybe they could have some type of weird finish to this match so that he could be like, Yo, look you didn't really beat me last time. Some ship was going on and like, Yo, this isn't resolved or whatever, Like there's some type way they could bring it back around. But I do think there's money in them putting the belt on Punk going into WrestleMania and that match.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, what.
Speaker 8: Thinka that we paid the bost that's gonna get a belt nigga. Fuck that travel Chief beltigga. It will be a seal Punk this belt nigga, So quick, thigga and that.
Speaker 5: Shit go spend.
Speaker 8: Nah, what can you do for I mean, like, yeah, you want to have him in the main event, you know, I'm saying pretty sure it's in his contract.
Speaker 5: I'm getting.
Speaker 8: It was probably supposed to be last year, but he ended up getting hurt. I think the only Yeah, man, I don't even know how to they were trying to put the belt on them if they really wanted to do that, not even know they still because the World Rumble waters not going after the World Hey win championship, So yeah, I think the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like the han't win it on wraw Ship It's on Netflix.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 7: One thing too, is like I don't think they need this could be a match where I feel like somebody, everybody don't need to be protected. So like if if you want to just have a clear cut winner and then just bothered whoever loses, and then that leads to a rematch because they get desperate because they don't want They did all that talking and then they lost. I feel like that'll be compelling as opposed to just another screwy finished.
Speaker 8: That's the ship they did with Drew though, like Drew everything that they was supposed to do, except Drew did that ship to perfection. So it's hard to fucking live up to that Like this, it was like it's like reheating colde oat meal like that. Nigga's been mad for fucking since fucking he got back rus Man the same day that he was you know what Drew was doing.
Speaker 5: Drews antagonized this nigga while he was hurt, while he was at home.
Speaker 8: He antagonized that nigga the whole time. This nigga said, I want to take high roads and ship.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 8: That's on you, nigga that you didn't want to get up there like you could have been in the exact same position that he came back right after WrestleMania because he calls Drew the title. So I just I think they just missed a shot with that one.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: I think they're just trying to fuck it, like, Okay, we's got to give him something because they.
Speaker 7: Got to fight and they don't realize that it's just making stuff come up as.
Speaker 6: A pick mey but he has a pick me Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like that, you know whatever. They got to figure out how they're going to actually like just officially turn him heel if that's the direction never going, so like we can have a better grasp with this, but you know, you gotta do the slow burned thing. So like everybody has a you know, their own reasoning for why they're doing what they're doing, which is a good thing that they're having with the shades of grab everybody's characters.
Speaker 7: Sure sure, sure, so yeah, I guess a few little notes that happened on Raw and smack Down and that's pretty much all we got on our notes is uh, the war Raiders win the World tat team titles about defeating the Judgment Day so that those who have been clamoring for the Judgment Day grip over the World tatt Team titles has now been released thanks to the Damien pre screwing Finn in them out of it on Raw Raymond Stereo Bands The New Day from the Man's locker Room. You'll turn that mask around, that mask around, and you'll take over anyway like that dude never tightens his mask anyway.
Speaker 12: Kick him, stop you, okay.
Speaker 7: And then over on SmackDown on Naomi Uh volunteers to step in for j car Gill as the interim women's tag team champion.
Speaker 1: You know something, guys, did that ship? She did that ship?
Speaker 6: She guilty?
Speaker 4: Did that ship? Like no, Like I was trying to hold out home. I was like, you know, it might have been it might have been Charlotte. Nah, Bro, obvious it was you stepping in Like, yo, man, I'm I can pete for the bout. I'm like, that's real. That's real convenience, really mighty convenient of you.
Speaker 2: Last week you didnet missed all these opportunities. Huh Yeah.
Speaker 5: The first second for the for the Little Joy, She's like, hey, y'all heard y'all looking for.
Speaker 1: Ship jump Scar.
Speaker 5: She did that ship, bro, God, she did that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Bro.
Speaker 4: On top of that, I'm like they've confirmed, like internally, they've confirmed that Jade Cargo really is injured. It's not just some storyline. So man, so it's gonna be going on for a while. I think the payoff is gonna be the playoffs gonna be great. And I also like, I'm cool with it because it kind of delays like Jade Cargo's heel turn, because everybody thought she was gonna be the one to say, you know, fuck the Big three, it's just big me. But Naomi saying that it's a twist that I didn't see.
Speaker 7: Coming that will be compelling because she's been miss I hate to say like this, but she be as good as two shoe feel the glow for so long. So she was like, yeah, we're spick sisters. But it's like, now it's time for me Mary Crystal.
Speaker 5: To you, No, I'm y'all o G like I'm y'all o G. So you're gonna be treating me like I'm you know what I'm saying, man.
Speaker 3: Man As such, Vinces, Merry Christmas to you all, like three other podcasts and that's it. Mac Graham get a better lock for his car Chicken Tenders uneaten by Junkie make.
Speaker 2: Graham actually knocked his car. That's all you gotta as you hit that button.
Speaker 4: Held on and I had a conversation with Graham about this since I missed last episode. After the after the post over Sad Nights made it man, I.
Speaker 1: Said, I'm scared, like, I don't. I would never be able to tell.
Speaker 4: Like I be throwing ship on the floor when I get in the car and I wouldn't even notice. I would have been like, I probably put that ship down there, like my car charge.
Speaker 1: Miss I was like, I probably took that in the house for whatever reason. I wouldn't. I wouldn't have noticed.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what we are.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of the best thing that I heard all week, The best thing in wrestling all week. It wasn't a match, it wasn't a promo, didn't have nothing to do with none of that. The best thing that I saw in regards to wrestling this week was just coming to grips with and understanding the fact of and just the surprising, surprising, and very exciting news that Jada Parker can clean the meat off of a chicken bone dry shut it down.
Speaker 2: I didn't say this, ever, said this. I'm saying that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, Wow, listen, slow class.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 5: This Parker Parker Usher. Give her a cherry bro.
Speaker 2: All right, follow the show at the enemy's p through.
Speaker 1: Beat us there, don't meet us there.
Speaker 3: My name is Graham, Oh my god, Graham everywhere Like that's what I got.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah from the champ, big Champ, gizsel again at least until I don't know the finish it somewhere, but yeah, yeah that's me. Yeah, underscore, that's underscore me with to ease like champee on.
Speaker 5: You know, there's no champion, but you know, h mm hmm.
Speaker 7: I guess before we get up out of here, though officially, Scott Jones asked us a question. May I ask you, gentlemen, who y'all think will be the next call up for w W E N W A A, w T N A, M L W et cetera. I'm guessing you're asking it who who's in that will be popping.
Speaker 3: Up in w W Probably you know what I'm saying. Definitely, yeah, definitely after Pinta.
Speaker 7: But that's out of everybody, he's saying, like from everywhere, that's what that's what you're saying anywhere.
Speaker 2: Pinta, then Jordan, Grace, then.
Speaker 3: Nick's true, yeah, just like yeah, in that order, Pinta, Jordan grace freaky starks.
Speaker 6: That's that's how we see that.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 4: Ricky, Ricky definitely he can't wait for that contract to end because this nigga posted like subliminal tweets and ship like that. They crashed out on the inside. Jacko could go to g c W. He was like, all right, bro, this is what it is. Cool ship, all right, they're waiting for that contract then, like a nigga to put in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Notice, like, y'all, y'all want me to do what around here? I'm good. I'm good, y'all. You follow?
Speaker 4: You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, taktok Underscore, centermis Underscore.
Speaker 7: Yes, sure, and you can follow yours truly at his Gresh Hey yo is Gresh everywhere else? And uh yeah, hit up the Patreon Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas because I believe do we have one more episode before Christmas?
Speaker 3: Or we are here next week for an intimate holiday setting episode the day after Christmas?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, on Chinookah. It's the first day at Chinooka. We did have.
Speaker 3: That crazy We'll be talking about some Christmas memories, We'll be talking about World's End, that show preview and predictions and uh, I think that's about it. But Kujo will be joining us, so he'll be.
Speaker 6: Back for that one five Andy be five on five, Hey.
Speaker 5: Starting five.
Speaker 6: Other than that, stay tuned, D Day dangerous.
Speaker 3: But I want to make sure that you make sure to take care of yourselves and each other.
Speaker 2: And we'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 5: You know, Jordan Grace go to debut and the Michael Vick Jersey.
Speaker 4: Some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 5: Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 8: Some of you don't belong in the category.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no today. No.
Speaker 2: When I get nervous, I tell the truth.